Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+10
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Jeff
Damien
Easty
Braxton
Leviticastform
RCA
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Good Evening, Class.

While I do apologize for my apathy towards proceedings around these parts, the fact is simply... given that the surrounding environment did little to curb that, there is no excuse for my lack of care towards the federation I serve as champion of. Therefore I must move on and show that being a product of my environment is nothing I am interested in.

This brings me to Jeff Whitt and Santana Braxton.

Miss Braxton, know that coming into physical contact is something I'd like to avoid. You may be a a competitor, and a somewhat decent one at that, but you are still a woman first and foremost. As a reformed gentleman of sorts... I truly hope that we aren't forced to engage in fisticuffs.

It doesn't end well for you and honestly, I'm above striking a woman. At least I want to be anyway.

As for Whitt, all bets are off. I remember what you said to me at Lethal Injection. And here's your chance. I cannot wait to reduce you to the steaming pile of underachievement that you once were.

Apostasy, bring your best.

And last, but most certainly not least... Seth Rotunda.

Catalyst may mean a beginning of a change, but there will be no such happenings. Instead, it will be the site of the end your contendership towards my title. I will bring about that end decisively, efficiently, and lethally.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

Are you still talking?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

*Austin makes a mental note of having not said anything over an hour ago. Then he contemplates why Leviticus would ask such a mind-numbingly stupid question.

Then he realizes that this man, whose only claim to fame is "winning" FMW's Light Heavyweight most worthless championship from Westley McGreggor (yeah, that guy) in a high school gym, probably has nothing else to do than to try and intice the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion to make himself feel better. Austin shrugs and decides not to humor Mr. Gibbons, on the grounds of other things of greater importance deserving his attention.*

study
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 am

I sincerely hope that whatever it is that you are studying instead of answering me is worthwhile. You see, all your knowledge, all you clever retorts, all that nonsense that you think gives you an edge will not mean anything soon.

You see all that propaganda that has infected your mind, that golden strap of bondage you carry around, all of that only serves to make the sickness in you that much closer to being cancerous.

Of course you can't see it though. In fact you probably have been sick so long you don't even realize you are ill anymore.

But I can see it. Oh yes I can. I can see the tumors eating away at the very fiber of your being. I see the pustules building around the heart of what was once regarded as "radical".

Never fear though, for soon I will come to inoculate you against the disease that currently plagues you and every other person in this cesspool of a company.

Until then, just go about your business as usual, because should you try and look at yourself to see what I see you may find yourself where you have placed many of your opponents: Staring at the oncoming razor and waiting for the end.....

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am

Santana: If that's the way you want to look at it, Chris Austin, so be it. Just know that it'll be your downfall for when Jeffrey and I beat you.

Sage: While we're at it, Johnny, you might as well just forfeit. I'm not going to allow you to beat my King. Also, fetch me a glass of lemonade please. Thanks xo
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 am

Miss Braxton, I said I was above striking a woman. I said nothing about being above suplexing or delivering a Class Dismissed or Final Exam to your personage.

Leviticus, I haven't said a word to you. So why are you even engaging me in conversation? We have little, if anything to discuss, unless I'm mistaken.

Although, based on your recent words, I'd advise you not to go down that failure of a path. Hard to believe this, but you're better than that.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 am

Santana: Leviticus is defending my honour because he's a gentleman, unlike you. You won't strike a woman but you'll slam me down onto the ground or attempt to dislocate my arm? Wow. Okay. You might as well go all the way and hit me, you hypocritical waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 am

Question. Why doesn't Pisswater just reinstate the Light Heavyweight championship? Granted, it has about as much credibility as TJ Tilli, but it is - as Chris would put it - the simplest means to an end.

...oh wait, that's right. I forgot. Pisswater's a piece of shit who can't tell his arse from his face.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

One: because weightclass championships are outdated and pointless these days.

Two: it was already unified with the TV title.

Three: why replace a championship with little credibility with one that has even less?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Better then what exactly Chris?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm

RCA wrote:

As for Whitt, all bets are off. I remember what you said to me at Lethal Injection. And here's your chance. I cannot wait to reduce you to the steaming pile of underachievement that you once were.

Whitt: Ah, Teach. Why must you take that sort of stance, hmm? You want to "reduce me" to once again being a "steaming pile of underachievement"? For what reason? Why can't we have a sporting, solid bout with but the want to put on a good show, hmm? After all, I have no issue with you. In fact, I have a decent amount of respect for you! While I may dislike your partner, you I have no ill will for. But if you insist on wanting to try to "reduce" me, well, I guess I'll have to come out looking to end you. To make you look foolish and idiotic and arrogant. I cannot take such a threat against me lightly, Teach. I must prove myself. Just remember, when you're looking up at the lights with several teeth missing and muscles feeling stretched beyond their limits...just remember that you brought it upon yourself. Don't blame me for what you asked for.

As for Apostasy, well, I know you don't particularly like me. I know you don't think I'm worthy of this belt, what with you having "bested" me before in an Ultraviolent environment. I understand all of that. Which is why you should be on your toes before, during, and after this match. I'm coming after you, sir. I'm coming to hurt you. Any chance I get is going to be one used to brutalize you. I cannot allow you to continue to belittle me. Sorry, but that's the way it is. It is the way you have chosen to take. I hope you're happy with your decisions and what said decisions shall bring you.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Leviticus is defending my honour because he's a gentleman, unlike you. You won't strike a woman but you'll slam me down onto the ground or attempt to dislocate my arm? Wow. Okay. You might as well go all the way and hit me, you hypocritical waste of space.

Ask and you shall receive. I am sorry for what I am about to do.

Jeff, I'm taking this stance because I have such a hardline "destroy on sight" mindset for people I take seriously. I take you seriously, so therefore... I will execute.

Leviticus, you're better than this farce of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 am

Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am

Santana: So you've gone from not hoping to come into physical contact with me to saying you'll do anything but strike and now you're saying you're going to do whatever but you're "sorry"? For a so-called "teacher" you're really stupid.

Regardless of your attitude, we will beat you. Why? Because I'm pretty and I said so.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

No, you've agitated me to the point where I no longer have any interest in preserving your well-being. And considering what I am dealing with outside of the ring, that's not as hard to do as it used to be.

You're stepping into my ring, Miss Braxton. I see everyone as equals. Inside the ring, I view everyone as a threat whether they truly are or not. So, instead of being some sexist pig, I am going to treat you just as I would Whitt.

But I won't like it.

Leviticus, you're somewhat intelligent at the very least. Figure it out.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Bryson tries to pull me off this show? Let's just say come show time I got a little surprise for his ass.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Hashtag-Pause.

I think that is applicable here.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 pm

It is. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 pm

No Chris, you are the "teacher". Educate me as to your point of view.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
No Chris, you are the "teacher". Educate me as to your point of view.

No. I'm not going to coddle you.

Now, if you admit that you're stupid and just cannot come up with the solution, then fine. But you and I know that you are no dullard. Now, figure it out.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

RCA wrote:
Hashtag-Pause.

OOC: Lol!

IC: Worded what I was trying to say incorrectly and I get mocked. Not a big deal, this little verbal stumble was nothing compared to a Johnathan King title reign.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Damien wrote:
One: because weightclass championships are outdated and pointless these days.

Two: it was already unified with the TV title.

Three: why replace a championship with little credibility with one that has even less?

So? Other companies bring back titles and change the name, legacy and purpose of them all the time. The Light Heavyweight title - rebranded as a C-4 Lite of some kind - could easily make a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 pm

PBrooks wrote:
RCA wrote:
Hashtag-Pause.

OOC: Lol!

IC: Worded what I was trying to say incorrectly and I get mocked. Not a big deal, this little verbal stumble was nothing compared to a Johnathan King title reign.

There's no 'hu' sound. It's Jonathon, not Jo-ha-nothon. Also, bite me. My title reign might not have been the greatest, but it's better than any you'll ever have.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 pm

RCA wrote:
No, you've agitated me to the point where I no longer have any interest in preserving your well-being. And considering what I am dealing with outside of the ring, that's not as hard to do as it used to be.

You're stepping into my ring, Miss Braxton. I see everyone as equals. Inside the ring, I view everyone as a threat whether they truly are or not. So, instead of being some sexist pig, I am going to treat you just as I would Whitt.

But I won't like it.

Santana: I've agitated you? How so. I along with my sister are the nicest people in FMW and I fail to see how I could agitate someone. Unless it's because you're insanely jealous of our superior beauty. There there, Christopher, no title reign can ever make you as beautiful as us ♥
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Longoria wrote:
RCA wrote:

But I won't like it.

Santana: I've agitated you? How so. I along with my sister are the nicest people in FMW and I fail to see how I could agitate someone. Unless it's because you're insanely jealous of our superior beauty. There there, Christopher, no title reign can ever make you as beautiful as us ♥

And narcissism doesn't win championships.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 am

Santana: And where in that short paragraph did I say I was aiming for a championship? I'm just simply highlighting the fact that Christopher Austintino is a bigger hypocrite than Kim Kardashian singing hymns at a church. Although, I should ease up on you, I mean, Sage could beat you with her eyes closed. So could I, in fact. In all fairness, sweetheart, you're in the wrong profession because, let's face it, you suck.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: And where in that short paragraph did I say I was aiming for a championship? I'm just simply highlighting the fact that Christopher Austintino is a bigger hypocrite than Kim Kardashian singing hymns at a church. Although, I should ease up on you, I mean, Sage could beat you with her eyes closed. So could I, in fact. In all fairness, sweetheart, you're in the wrong profession because, let's face it, you suck.

That may be so but not as good as you two in a back alley after a club on a Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 am

PBrooks wrote:
Longoria wrote:

That may be so but not as good as you two in a back alley after a club on a Friday night.

You, the dumb one. Go away.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Santana: You see, the thing with that is we've actually seen you in a ring and you make Jenna Morasca look like Lou Thesz. Have you seen us "in a back alley after a club on a Friday night?" No, you haven't because we're not those girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next