Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC: Frickin' AWESOME show. I honestly couldn't find fault with it, but that might be because I'm an optimist.

IC: Bring on 11.1. I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey, remember when we ran NEW, Jack?
First Skyler, now Hostyle?
I ken nae ferge'. We wouldn' le' tha' shi' slide.
What sort of complex have I given myself here?
...who's Easty talking to?
Hostyle, fuckwad. Get out of my head.
I think... I don't know. Ah, Mr Omega has responded! How amusingly ironic considering the previous conversation.

Mr Omega. I'll accept your challenge on two conditions.

First, scrap the War Games. Too similar to my idea for 11.2.

Second. And this is more of a suggestion. Are you just afraid you'd lose a Dog Collar match for the first time?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Tell me more about your idea before I agree to anything.

And no, I'm not scared at all...I just much rather inflict more pain on you.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Jaro wrote:
A lot of drama seemingly made over nothing about this Skyler thing. If those involved in the argument want to discuss it (Skyler, Frost, Nick...) I will in private.

Hopefully it doesn't overshadow what was a really awesome show all around. More on that later.

Well, I know I'm at least fine with what happened now. Along with my piece in this thread, I've talked to Skyler on aim. The new Abandoned Champion says everything is A Okay.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Eastwood's got this one.
And now you have an appointment with an undertaker.
I need only say two words, Sethy... Blackpool Tower.

Imagine the Circus Maximus structure, excep' we star' wi' jus' one cage, which we 'ave ter escape from before the second is lowered on top. Oh, an' i's filled wi' weapons. An' the second cage is electrified wi' barbed wire an' 'as C-4 packs on i. Did I miss anythin'?

...nah, tha's i'. Int'rested now?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Blackpool Tower, it does sound a lot like War Games.

Except I want a team affair.

I'll accept but only if we do some match involving my team vs yours.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Which leads us nicely back to the "Let the fans decide" notion. Team Dunnwood vs Team Omega at Catalyst is fine in my book.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Then Smitten can sign off on this match.

OOC: Please, someone make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:51 pm

My only problem is, will anyone be on my team? lulz.

Make it happen, Mr Smitten.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Calvin X. Carter? Is that your name? The one with the big ass mouth and nothing to back it up with? This filthy fed is built on wrestlers from another fed, son. When I come over here and I remind them the reason they compete here, there will just be another proxy fed full of people trying to avoid the inevitable.

But you are a fresh face of bullshit and I gladly offer to clean that shit-stain of a smirk off of your face.

Love,

Andy Savana.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Oh dear, if only I hadn't just proven that to be false. Oh well, logic doesn't seem elusive to the IQ-impaired.

Hey Savana, why don't you throw some of that love my way? After all, I must be on your mind somewhat after I beat your life partner on his big, special, "oh my god the end is here!" debut. Man, I must be some asshole to ruin a big moment like that for you guys. I'm sure the celebration party just wasn't the same knowing that your boy lost to a dumb bastard like myself.

Course, I'm sure I could make that up to you by say maybe ruining your big debut too? That could be fun I guess.

FMW is my house Savana, and you're are going to spend everyday that you're here wishing you're weren't because of me. lol, you seriously picked the wrong guy to start shit with...anyone here could have told you approaching me makes as much as sense as approaching a black hole.

Last edited by The Celt on Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm

^He has a point.

See: HavOc v. Irish, Fighting
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm

As someone not here "because of another fed" I'm going to have to agree with Celty on this one. He is painfully annoying, single minded and absurdly stubborn.

And those are his endearing qualities. An angry, red headed, souless, shit storm is heading your way Mr. Savana. Trust me, it takes a long time to get the stink out of your clothes.

Celty, give him the hell I know you know how to give. For what it's worth, I'm backin' yah.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:58 pm

The Celt wrote:
Oh dear, if only I hadn't just proven that to be false. Oh well, logic doesn't seem elusive to the IQ-impaired.

Hey Savana, why don't you throw some of that love my way? After all, I must be on your mind somewhat after I beat your life partner on his big, special, "oh my god the end is here!" debut. Man, I must some asshole to ruin a big moment like that for you guys. I'm sure the celebration party just wasn't the same knowing that your boy lost to a dumb bastard like myself.

Course, I'm sure I could make that up to you by say maybe ruining your big debut too? That could be fun I guess.

FMW is my house Savana, and you're are going to spend everyday that you're here wishing you're weren't because of me. lol, you seriously picked the wrong guy to start shit with...anyone here could have told you approach me makes as much as sense as approaching a black hole.

If every loss to me or Hatchet mattered more than the 3 seconds we're on our back we'd be like RCA or Jaro are any other of those scabs who decide that talking without taking a breath makes them appear more intimidating. You beat Hatchet, so what? He then proceeded to beat you over the head with two chairs. Sounds a lot like the playing field is even and you ain't doing nothing to make me realize otherwise.

I've already been here one night and I'm loving just what is to be done about this place, Celt. All of it just tickles me down to the tips of my toes. Lovely it really is. The only way history would repeat itself in the way of Havoc vs. Irish fool would be if I said it could and I'm not to nudgeable of a person unless the price is right, sir. People like me and Hatchet just don't show up and twist reality to what we want out of it but it completely warps it for all those unfortunate to stick around and try to tell us to stop.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Trust me, it's not the pinfall I'm lording over you...that'd be quite hypocritical for a man like myself. No, I'm just happy that I got the chance to spoil what guys like you love; a big "EVERYONEZ LOOK AT US" moment.

And as far as the chair thing goes: Yawn. Wow, no-one has ever attacked me quite like...nope, just isn't true now is it.

I'm afraid Savana I achieved exactly what I set out to do: Mute Hatchet's impact as much as I could. And I've done just that. A big debut wins makes a statement. It's says hey, I'm new, shiny and going to shake things up.

But you guys didn't get that. Instead, your boy lost to the guy who loses so damn many of his matches. Yep, that doesn't make much of a statement other than "hey, we just lost to Celt...probably going to lose to alot of other guys too btw Razz"

Look Savana, Stay, don't...I don't really care that much. I'm just staying if you do you won't be having much fun, much less "changing our reality".
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

If your so accustomed to losing you're right that me and Hatchet won't be changing your particular reality quite that much. You're not going to convince me that your GRAND victory of Hatchet is any indicator of what the future holds for ourselves. Everyday is a new day, Celt, and with your logic every day is a new opportunity to prove yourself.

Hear that? You get a new chance everyday. Better get on with it before all this talking your doing loses my attention and I move on to something a little more worth my time. If I really wanted to deal with someone who tries to reason with defeat I'd face Seth Omega to pass my time. Hatchet lost and not a damn person cares. Some because they think it's what to come and others because they know it doesn't mean a damn thing. Just like your attempting not to care that you little highlight of the night in ruining Hatchet's debut was itself damaged by me showing up. No matter how much you try to shrug it off, it still isn't what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

This guy has quite a mouth.

2/3's of Havoc are now in Celtykins corner.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

I respect a guy who jumps right into letting everyone know he's a shameless coward than saying so in over two hundred words.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm

The other 1/3 never did like the Irishmen very much.

Is that a battle between the current Television Champion and the most prolific Television Champion in FMW history on the horizon?
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Savana, everyone attacks me after my matches. It's not original, and Gods, it doesn't work. I'm not credited as being a dominant wrestler, but you can bet your house that I'm known as a tough as nails fighter. I'm been through way worst than your little chair attack and seen the other side. If that was your best shot you're really not going to last long here.

And Frost, Clarke...let's just not do this. I've still got the scars you know. You guys are still on the probation list sorta speak. Sorry, just the way it is.

Last edited by The Celt on Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Andy_Savana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

I respect a guy who jumps right into letting everyone know he's a shameless coward than saying so in over two hundred words.

Son, tread lightly I don't think you realize the shit storm you could get yourself into if any of these guys drop hell on your ass. It could get real ugly real quick. That being said you smell familiar...Have we met? I guess it was you just pissing yourself...Sorry
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Andy_Savana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

Coward?

That's the best you could come up with? God, I'm bored already.

And Celty, just trying to lend a helping hand. You know, that's what we do now. Striking fear into the hearts of evil and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Andy_Savana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

Coward?

That's the best you could come up with? God, I'm bored already.

And Celty, just trying to lend a helping hand. You know, that's what we do now. Striking fear into the hearts of evil and whatnot.

With friends like these...

Face it Hannibal, until HavOc proves they aren't what they once were they will never be accepted as a helping hand.

As far as Hatchet and Savana goes...well I'll just say this, I'm watching Celt a lot closer now and I wouldn't advise blindsiding him unless you plan on dealing with two other guys who love beating some ass.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm

And Hey! Once again here we go.

Dear Seth Omega,

We have NOTHING to prove to you. You can doubt, you can mistrust all you want. That is your call. But I for one, will not and do not care what you think of us, or me. I don't care to be be accepted by YOU, and I Don't Fucking Care. You've proven yourself to be nothing more than a tireless bag of wind.

Acceptance from you means nothing. Acceptance from anyone else is trivial. My brothers are my brothers and they are what matters.

We, as individuals, can back or support whoever we so damn well choose. You can doubt all you damn well please.

Celt, you can be sheepish all you want, I understand entirely, just know, this is my home too. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

OOC: Pretty strong show here, a few matches leaving a lot to be desired, but that’s more from late promos or unexpected votes. I would have liked PX vs. CXC to be closer, especially after CXC built himself in the UV tournament, but it wasn't meant to be, and PX adds another name to the list.

Sad to see Kelson leave, but ending on a No-show is never a good idea. But glad to see that Kaoru grew from the win, it’s almost like he has the in-ring characteristics of Sheamus, but either way, a good showing for him.

In terms of segments, I found the Crow seg to be dry. Sure he went over what’s happened and how he's going to beat Drew, yada yada yada. But he isn't a normal guy, and I'd really like that mysterious personality to have a stronger feeling. This just made him cut and dry, that what happens in FMW, is all that happens to him.

Seth vs. Virus hit a pet hate of mine. When the winner doesn't have the highest aps, I believe the winner should win through the other man being cheated or losing it for himself. Because when there is a 0.5 difference in aps, Virus was CLEARLY robbed! Yet the match shows Seth having his number...

Bryson vs. Mark, not much to say about it. It was a good match and a deserving win. I like where Bryson is going and Drew vs. Bryson is definitely a dream match with all the hype it'll draw. A tough night for Mark, but he's continually giving a fight, so upwards still for him.

Drew vs. Crow, great match and the post match was finely done. Kaoru entering the C-4 scene while also keeping Crow somewhat in it. Might we see a triple threat at 11.1, maybe...?

Abel vs. Austin, a solid match, long but deservingly so. These two guys are in fine form and that’s a huge thumbs up for Austin. Eagerly awaiting 11.1 for these guys. But...another match won via votes.

Celt vs. Hatchet, I'm never a fan of the one line comment matches and this match is filled with them, it can be more descriptive, more gruesome and more impactful. The match result was good, glad to see that Celt is still moving without Jaro or Harley. The LPW invasion angle will be interesting, only question is who will even the odds alongside Celt?

The chamber, Well CS is back together and then they are backstabbing each other. Really with this match it was high quality, but it read as an OMG moment to another OMG moment. So many words were caps'd and that never really helps while I'm reading it. After all the yelling I'd imagine the commentators would be exhausted. Any who to the match, there was a strong Skyler presence in this and sure he's the champ so he's fighting for his belt, but he seemingly overshadowed both Frost and Syanide, who both deserved some more spotlight. Dunnwood seemed bigger than he was and I didn't think him to be so big and dominate. Syanide was an immortal and my only sadness is he didn't stick around longer, have HavOc vs. Crash Scene in the ring. The rollup on Skyler by Leon was foreseeable, but it’s not really much of a statement on Leon's part. (That’s 2 pins to Leon, 0 to Skyler) Any who the main focus of this is Frost, he wasn't the dominant NEW CHAMPION and that made me less enthusiastic about the entire match. I'd imaging a decent brawl between Frost and Leon before Skyler would interrupt or even giving Frost the clean win (which he highly deserved) and maybe then a post match beat down on Leon from Skyler. But it’s all done and right now I just want to see another strong showing from Frost at 11.1, solidify this championship reign!!

Now Harley vs. Jaro, a great match and would have been better in my eyes if before the EC. Any who to the match, props to the writer for this one, the dialogue and descriptors are finely done, the face paint is an issue, but other than that I liked it. Sad to finally see Jaro without a belt, but all the happier to see Harley dancing with gold again. But we all know this isn't the end... Goon Squad vs. HavOc is definitely right around the corner... Oh and HAVOC!!!! Also, 2 of these men were just in the EC, Syanide had 4 finishers hit on him in a row, seemed a bit weird to have them straight out again. Like I said, this should have been before the EC.

The FMW Games is a huge selling point, and it’s definitely going to shape the 11th cycle. Eagerly looking forward to it.

The ME. Now with both the EC and the Harley vs. Jaro + interference, before this match it seemed so much shorter, which could have been used to lift both these men higher. Romeo deserves every punch he landed and really lifted twice to get into this position and the ending was fitting for both of them. A big thank you to both these men, you've brought the level of competitiveness to the FMW belt that it’s been missing for awhile. And Romeo although you didn't win, I'm sure you'll be at it again soon. I'm still keen for a Ty vs. Ro III.

All in all it was a solid show, a great read and really it lifted a lot of guys. Fingers crossed that 11.1 can contain the momentum of LI and also...Bring on the games

IC:

Skyler, you think you can pull that on me and just walk away! Clearly you didn't get some sense knocked into you, but don't worry, you and I, we aren't done yet.

Oh and Frost, I lost my chance to clearly show everyone here that you don't deserve that title. After its been carried by the sinner, it needs to be cleansed. And you think that being together with Syanide and Harley makes you any better, or the man to cleanse it? Your still the man who had his neck broken, still the man who failed to return triumphetly and still the man who failed to beat his former partner. You're a man with too many variables, and I wouldn't be surprised if your reign is short-lived. You don't deserve anything beyond a single night, not with the morals you hold to.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:49 pm

OOC:

Good show all round. Can't say I had any issue with the EC. What was done made sense for the angles in play and as Drew said the fact is an EC match is long and trying to fit in a bit of everything is just difficult unless it is your ME.

I would be lying if I said I was not dissapointed with the outcome of my match. A personal best promo score and a loss on votes = Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Also big congrats to our new champions Frost/Quint, very worthy champions and did well to halt a couple of impressive title reigns.

IC:

Chris fucking Austin...... I lost to Chris fucking Austin.

That is a bitter pill to swallow, knowing that smarmy shit bested me leaves a foul taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if that is part of the "moment of clarity" but I know I can see the facts pretty clearly.

What I can also see is that I just don't have the drive required to make another attempt at taking you down Chris. If Alex O wants to make you his target then he can knock himslf the fuck out, because the facts are simple;

There is nothing to be gained by defeating you Chris. N. O. T. H. I. N. G, nothing, zero, nada, diddly fucking squat.

I was kidding myself when I wanted to take you down Chris. Not that I couldn't do it, after all we both had our chances in that match and you managed to just get the win this time. But I was kidding myself into thinking that bringing you down would change anything.

Unfortunately this place is filled with disturbed individuals armed with an agenda and a penchant for hurting others. Even if I continued on and demanded a rematch AND managed to bring you down, what would change? Some other fool would step into your place wearing a slightly different shade of black and a new scent of evil. The status quo remains even though the faces shift seats.

So I say thankyou Chris. Thankyou for delivering me a moment of clarity, I am sorry that the result will probably not be anything like what you had intended. I am no longer going to waste my time spreading myself thin accross a boundless battle front in an eternal and unwinnable battle against evil men. I will not waste another moment on personal quests to rid FMW of scum like yourself.

I was playing defense when I should have been on the offensive. Instead of trying to stop every evil fucktard from taking over there is a much simpler way. Claim the prize and let evil come to me....I know they will come but as Champion I would have the home ground advantage.

From this point on there will only ever be five men who need to fear Abel Steele. The rest of you just need to get the fuck out of my way. Every Champion in FMW be on notice, not a one of you is worthy of your position. Every one of you is tainted to varying degrees. The FMW Draft provides the means and any one of you would be suitably replaced by the man of Steele.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC: Sad to see Kelson leave, but ending on a No-show is never a good idea. But glad to see that Kaoru grew from the win, it’s almost like he has the in-ring characteristics of Sheamus

....NOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

So I say thankyou Chris. Thankyou for delivering me a moment of clarity

YOU SEE THIS, FULL METAL WRESTLING? DO YOU SEE THIS?!?!?!?

This man has BENEFITED from my efforts!

This man, this honorable man, has realized that the Moment of Clarity can in fact help you.

Abel is now a statistic.

Thank you for that STRONG evidence to my learnings. And you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Well as they say Chris;

Those who can't do, teach.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:13 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC: Sad to see Kelson leave, but ending on a No-show is never a good idea. But glad to see that Kaoru grew from the win, it’s almost like he has the in-ring characteristics of Sheamus

....NOOOOOOOOOOO

OOC:

Sad

Dude, I'm like right here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next