Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:48 am

*Sigh*...

Yes, Drew.

The fact that you are a grown man insulting me via obscure comic book character does, in fact, mean you are intelligent, and appreciative of art and literature and ALL of the finer things in life.

Absolutely.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go brush up on my game theory by playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:08 am

Meh, I would much rather be a nerd than have my own gravitational pull.

And, just for you Tubby-san, I will simplify that statement...

Nerd = good.

Looking like Pre-Subway Jared = bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:16 am

That's right.

Backtrack. Pretend like you weren't just made to look stupid.

I'm done here.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:33 am

OOC: What's wrong with D&D? It's a very fun game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

ToastErr wrote:
That's right.

Backtrack. Pretend like you weren't just made to look stupid.

I'm done here.

I was not made to look stupid. I love comic books, video games, cartoons, and the such; I admit that fully and have for my entire career. I have long said that comic books are a passion of mind; something to help me take my mind off a life on the road without drugs or alcohol. The only person who looks stupid, in what seems to be a running trend, is you for denying the literary importance of comics in the modern world and attempting to use that as an insult against me.

So yeah, good job looking like a moron. I see why you are usually considered "the silent type" because when you speak, I less fear you and more pity you. Not that I ever feared you to start with...
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Headbanger wrote:
I have long said that comic books are a passion of mind; something to help me take my mind off a life on the road without drugs or alcohol.

Headbanger wrote:
The only person who looks stupid, in what seems to be a running trend, is you for denying the literary importance of comics in the modern world and attempting to use that as an insult against me.

*Struggling to suppress laughter*
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:10 pm

So your entire argument against me is to attack a hobby of mine, a hobby shared by more than a few other competitors here in FMW, and somehow that means you can beat me in the ring?

I fail to see the logic of any of this...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm

He's used to Manga Drew, not comics.

Gots to know your audience bye.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Dude, that shit is full of tentacle rape. Nasty, disgusting tentacle rape. Of course, now that I think about it, sounds like it would be right up Christopher's alley...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Drew...over here Drew....

Sure you knocked me out. Sure, the referee interfered and stopped the match. But the last image of our match is you....out cold from the Mark of the Dead. Our business together hasn't even begun to get interesting.

You want to teach me about the Revelation of St. John, allow me to start things off: "I looked and there was a pale horse. He that rode upon it was named Death, and Hell followed close behind him".

I'm not done with you by a damn minute Drew. I may have "lost" the match but you've been embarrassed. Which do you think hurts worse?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Well judging by the fact that you getting knocked out shows you have a glass jaw, I'd say that hurts you more.

Once again, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:39 pm

And you wear a dog collar, just like a good mutt should. Now go back to your master before he yanks the chain too hard and you choke.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

I also win matches, something you should try sometime.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm

No, you won a match. I "lost" a match.

Doesn't take away from the fact that you look like a bloated bulldog that should be put to sleep.

Go back and sit at your master's feet. You look good as a foot warmer.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:05 pm

no quotes needed Mr. Crow. You lost.

You got knocked out cold. It wasn't incompetent reffing, though tell yourself whatever excuse you need too. End result, you were rendered unable to compete.

As far as the match is concerned, you were not the victor.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Dude, that shit is full of tentacle rape. Nasty, disgusting tentacle rape. Of course, now that I think about it, sounds like it would be right up Christopher's alley...

Hi there. I don't do tentacle rape. That is more up Ethan Black's alley. The only thing Asia has ever done that I've at least glanced at is Bushido. Oh, and I caught some Hentai once or twice in my day. Those fuckers can draw, I'll give them that.

But I know you are all on a high now that you've finally "kneed someone into oblivion" (I'm thinking this was Quint, 2010). But why? You beat someone you should have. Meanwhile, what I have done rather convincingly is seen as a slight upset by some. Shows how far FMW has fallen when any win I have (not in a title match mind you) is an upset. Shame.

As it were, I am a lot of things but I do not advocate tentacle rape of any sort. If you're gonna rape someone, either use your own damn tool or don't even bother.

Also, great job with the whole torturing of me after I 'tried you'. Better be glad the "God Damned Batman" (Garner, et al.) showed up when he did, no telling where the Baywatch Backstage Bimbo would be now.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Clarke wrote:
no quotes needed Mr. Crow. You lost.

You got knocked out cold. It wasn't incompetent reffing, though tell yourself whatever excuse you need too. End result, you were rendered unable to compete.

As far as the match is concerned, you were not the victor.

For once in a blue fucking moon I agree with the Ultraviolent Champion.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

A lot of drama seemingly made over nothing about this Skyler thing. If those involved in the argument want to discuss it (Skyler, Frost, Nick...) I will in private.

Hopefully it doesn't overshadow what was a really awesome show all around. More on that later.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Somebody mention hentai?

Oh jesus fucking christ please let's not go down this back-alley...
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Headbanger wrote:
So your entire argument against me is to attack a hobby of mine, a hobby shared by more than a few other competitors here in FMW, and somehow that means you can beat me in the ring?

I fail to see the logic of any of this...

Not so much "arguing" as "laughing" and "mocking."

The promise of a match was all I wanted from you. Everything after that? Well...you're the one who brought up some unknown comic mention, and then admitted you were a nerd. Not me.

Regardless, we'll have to take up these contentions on a more...practical level some other time.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:12 pm

After sittin' in prison for what was supposed to be thirty some odd years, in one building, in one room, 8x8, you really understand the concept of time, how big and fat the whole thing is. All that "life's too short" bullshit sounds like a different language. Sittin' in a cell is like living one...long...day.

Pixie, I got all the time in the world. Sure, I could just come and snatch my rematch whenever I please, but it'd be so much sweeter if your little white ass gave it to me. You wanna call that a real victory? I can wait until you swallow that pride. Afraid? I'll let the memory of my in ring presence fade. I'll wait however long you want, but you're gonna give me that rematch, son.

Andy_Savana wrote:
And with that...

I welcome you all to the bitter reality that is realization.

Yeah whatever, bitch. You'll be as good as anyone who gets the rub from another fed.

RCA wrote:
So many enemies of the Saints...le sigh.

I really prefer the approach of Calvin X. Carter.

I'm gonna cite from the book of CxC in a paraphrasing manner here: You put them in front of me, I'm going to try and flunk the shit out of every last one. I'll do mine on the "case by case" (Carter, 2010).

Chris, my man...they don't even want us to start tearin' at these fools.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm

stl311 wrote:
For once in a blue fucking moon I agree with the Ultraviolent Champion.

Maybe because, I don't know, I was right?

And on a fun side note, your feet must be tasting pretty good right about now eh?

stl311 wrote:
You are just a softcore version of who you use to be, and while the old you may of been something that nobody could be proud of it was something that people could respect.

stl311 wrote:
Shell of your former self. You aren't willing to take the risks, you aren't willing to do things outside of the ordinary to make your opponent bleed, you're not what Corruption is about anymore.

Oh look, wrong once again.

Myself, Jaro, Celt, Carter, we personify Corruption. The "at all costs" mentality. Our blood has and will always be red. No Blue. No Green.

The games are on Seth, so now you have to decide. Do you put aside your petty hatred and fight for the division you claim to love and seek to destroy. Or do you turn traitor and find a new brand to call home, again?

But before we finish, let's touch on those two great quotes of yours...

Once again we can draw from this two simple, yet, seemingly universal facts.

I was correct.

Seth Omega was wrong.

But by all means continue, I think I see some area of the room that you haven't blown smoke into yet.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Them blues and greens are gonna have a baaaaaaaad cycle...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I was wrong. You toppled Jaro. Congrats to you champion, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

And you can't question what color my blood is, when I left Distortion I said point blank I wanted into Corruption. I was finally shifted to Ignition and when it shut down I finally got my shot to be in Corruption.

I wasn't allowed to be part of Anarchy, I wasn't on Corruption at first....

And to be honest I'm too extreme to be anywhere else.

I'll be on Corruption as long as it is my choice.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:31 pm

I fail to see the point of my participation in these Games. The threat of having everyone on my brand abhor me is already a reality, so why should I be afeared of such an outcome?

As for championships, why, the only one I want is right here.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:34 pm

What about that money matchup you always wanted Dunnwood?

Remember...you wanted to get in the ring with Omega one more time.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:40 pm

It has nothing to do with the FMW Games, but for once you make a coherent point Mr Omega. I'll take it.
Seth, I am sorry. But you just dug your own grave.
Well, if this is the case... let's spice it up a little. What say you to a best of three series, Fatty McLardfuck? I choose a stipulation, you choose a stipulation coughdogcollarmatchnosurprisestherecough and we have the final match at Catalyst, where we put it to the fetid fanbase of Full Metal to decide our fate. Interested?

Jaro Jaro Jaro plz plz plz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

ToastErr wrote:
*Sigh*...

Yes, Drew.

The fact that you are a grown man insulting me via obscure comic book character does, in fact, mean you are intelligent, and appreciative of art and literature and ALL of the finer things in life.

Absolutely.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go brush up on my game theory by playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Excuse me Man Titties...The Blob aka Fred dukes is not obscure, hell he made it into Orgins: Wolverine! Number two Big Bertha -- D and D is not all that bad...Maybe you need to hop on your forklift and experience the world a bit....If you step outside for a breath of fresh air you may have seen the world has changed quite a bit since Gojira ransacked Tokyo....And before you drop some bomb on me that I haven't won a match yet and all that bullshit, just remember tomorrow is a new day Jabba.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm

If hoping to discredit this shrieking young idiot, look no further than the fact he suggests catching up on the X-men villain hierarchy and learning that D&D is "not all that bad" counts as experiencing the world.

Finding an argument you have no bearings in, attacking one participant with a rant filled with half baked analogies and 6th grade fat jokes, and sucking Drewski's dick. Following the motions as if you read it straight out of FMW: How to Talk Shit like Everyone else.

Spoken like a true number.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Easty wrote:
It has nothing to do with the FMW Games, but for once you make a coherent point Mr Omega. I'll take it.
Seth, I am sorry. But you just dug your own grave.
Well, if this is the case... let's spice it up a little. What say you to a best of three series, Fatty McLardfuck? I choose a stipulation, you choose a stipulation coughdogcollarmatchnosurprisestherecough and we have the final match at Catalyst, where we put it to the fetid fanbase of Full Metal to decide our fate. Interested?

Jaro Jaro Jaro plz plz plz

Oh Dunnwood, you're not very bright.

Everyone knows that the games will more than likely be done upon random draw, but just so you won't go home heartbroken I've got quite the idea for you Dunnwood.

11.2, I'll let you pick any stipulation you want.
11.3, We'll do it my way...200 Light Tubes, 10,000 Thumbtacks, and Barbed Wire Ropes.

And since you are feeling so damn froggy...

Catalyst.

Team Omega vs Team Dunnwood

War Games.

Are you man enough to accept this challenge?

OOC: Please please please Jaro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next