Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Quint, you have a Doctorate in Religion correct?

Explain to me the point of all of these people blabbing on and on about God and what He wills and whether or not He exists? I think I could use the information later on.

I've decided to ask an expert as I don't want my learning hindered by minds with seemingly lesser capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
Holy shit, you're Drew Michaels.

Just because I share the distain for your moral choices as Drew Michaels has does not make us the same. For one you know Drew has simply thrown words at you, meanwhile I've pinned you twice and took your precious gold away. If this is your acceptance or denial of what happened, fine then. But just because I wish to help others, doesn't make me a different man.

Geez. Learn to sentence, moron.

My point in comparing you to Drew Michaels, student-of-mine, is that you're starting to proclaim some 'divine purpose' and claiming 'this is God's will'.

And twice? Try once. Hayabusa doesn't mean jack all. And though I may not have walked out of that match the winner, neither did you. I beat you when it counted back at Supremacy - when you looked me in the eyes and said 'I Quit'.

it's a shame that my tag team partner is such a weakling.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:02 pm

History and Religion, yes.

The power and sway of religion is something, unfortunately beyond definition. Not because it is the will of an omnipotent being, but because it differs between each person.

Some view it as nothing more than a crutch. An excuse to lean upon when times seem to tough. Others view it as strength to get through the day. A coin always has two sides, and so does religion. There will be those who believe ferverently, and those who oppose vehemently.

Leon's voicing recently draws parallels to both the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades. Times where religion was used to persecute those of a different faith. Those of strikingly similar faiths, but simply with different names. To the point where it wouldn't be out fo the ordinary to hear such people say "Deus Volt" or in English, "God Wills It."

Even within the religious sphere's some believe our actions, each and every one is guided by God. That he works through us in a devine manner. Others believe that he gave us Free Will and merely observes are actions throughout. While other theologians still believe that our pattern in life is predetermined. That upon birth it is determined whether I will go to Heaven or Hell so it doesn't matter when I do with my life, it is already determined where I will end up. Others believe still that since Sex is a sin (Original Sin) and man (and women) are born of Sex, we are all cursed with Original Sin.

So religion is many things Chris. A crutch to lean upon. Strength to move forward. An excuse for actions. A helping hand. A gathering of community. A shell to hide behind.

It is and will always be many things. The Gods we worship now will die off and be replaced, and they have been throughout the entirety of human history. They will evolve and their messages will change to try and stay modern with the times. And some will evolve, others will disappear. It's the cycle of belief.

As for those who oppose?

Many reasons, perhaps unique to each individual.

I prefer to use this to examine it:

"Some say it's all fate, but I say we control our lives."

Many just do not want to feel as though they are not in control. As though they are not masters of their own destiny.

It is very much a "to each their own" type of setting. No one can force you to believe. You can lie and pretend you believe, but deep down it simply isn't true.

The beauty of it is that humanity is inherently flawed. We aren't perfect, and it is these imperfections that make us valuable. Even Mother Theresa admitted to losing her faith years ago (years prior to her death) but her love of helping others drove her.

Does that make her any less human than a devout catholic priest who molests boys? Both are flawed people, free to choose to belive what they see fit.

Both inside and out of religion, people harm others. There is no right or wrong, only what suits you best.

And if there is a God, and he is omnipotent, and we are his creations, I find it difficult to believe that he would possess such an inferiority complex that he required our believe in order for salvation. That sort of self righteousness seems more fit for humanity, not infallability.

Last edited by Clarke on Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

So could I hypothesize that religion is a matter of convenience and that its staunch supporters realistically support only the elements that best serve their so called purpose?

And therefore, religion could very well be a lie and those who justify their crusades or missions with it are only tricking the very masses that religion is supposed to save and what not?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC: Editted in more, see above.

IC:

Religion could very well be a lie. It could also be an absolute truth. The problem with trying to differentiate is that there is no conclusive proof one way or the other. The hearts, minds and belief's of man can not be broken down into right or wrong, only what best suits each.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:21 pm

No proof either way...noted.

Thank you for your wonderful insights. You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programming.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:12 pm

OOC: Clarke, are you actually studying religion? I only ask because your writings come across as someone who has obviously done a great deal of scholastic focus on the subject.

IC: Dr. Quint is correct in so much as the idea that gods die. I'd pass on a few messages concerning this subject but I don't speak Egyptian or Greek. Drew Michael's god exists but that god is not good or pure. Like all deities that have come before and all those that will follow, they desire that people follow there ways, without question or complaint.

If you don't follow their rules, you are outcast; marginalized by those who claim to follow only that which is good and true.

Religion, as a man-made artifice, comes and goes. Only we remain...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

RCA wrote:
So could I hypothesize that religion is a matter of convenience and that its staunch supporters realistically support only the elements that best serve their so called purpose?

And therefore, religion could very well be a lie and those who justify their crusades or missions with it are only tricking the very masses that religion is supposed to save and what not?

OOC: You nailed it!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:10 pm

You know who I haven't heard from today?

Alex O'Rion.

Come out of hiding big brother. If it helps I've got a cold one waiting for you. Come now, don't be shy.

Congratulate me on my victory or something. I'd do the same for you.

Oh by the way, "thanks" for your little intervention. Not exactly how I wanted to start my evening but hitting Drew Michaels in the face will certainly suffice for now.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: No, I'm not studying/didn't study religion. I just think it's important for one to be educated in things they are either for or against. Arguments never hold much weight if you like/hate something "because"

That being said, Harley is supposed to be seen as an actively teaching History Professor. So having him sound like he knows what he talking about is a positive, and I'm glad to hear he does Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Seth, I have never asked you to believe what I believe or any such things; I respect your right to not have a faith just as I ask you respect my right to believe in a higher power. I may not agree with such a decision, but I respect it fully. However, if I EVER hear you utter the words "Fuck your God" again about MY Father Almighty, not only will you be out of the Saints but you will be out of my life as anything but another target. Understood?

Harley, I believe your redemption true as I saw it with my own two eyes. I also believe Hannibal Frost is a man looking to redeem himself as well; perhaps not quite at the point I believe you have reached but he is on the way. As for Daniel...I will trust you. However, know that if he steps out of line as he has in the past; I will not hesitate to strike him down given the chance.

Crow, should you not be tending to a head wound instead of babbling on incoherently? I will chalk it up to a likely concussion I guess.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

I didn't say fuck your God Drew, I said fuck Leon's God, which for all intensive purposes could be someone totally different without us knowing. How do you know who he believes in? How do you know it is your father he believes in?

You don't.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Here's a shovel, Seth. Makes the work easier.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Fuck your shovel. This is family business.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

I actually have to agree with Dunn or whoever he is at this moment. Words cannot describe the stupidity.

Do you really think Michaels would make that sort of a threat if he and Leon didn't share the same God?

Anyway, Michaels...good job on your title defense. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Family business?

Are you Mr Vizzini now, perchance?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

That fucker's identity crisis is more severe than yours and mine combined.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

I imagine your jaw feels the same way as my head Drew.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
I imagine your jaw feels the same way as my head Drew.

You would think that but still having a title to take home with me really eases the pain. You should try it some time if, you know, you were not so full of fail.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:52 pm

stl311 wrote:
I didn't say fuck your God Drew, I said fuck Leon's God, which for all intensive purposes could be someone totally different without us knowing. How do you know who he believes in? How do you know it is your father he believes in?

You don't.

You do realize that for most believers their god is the only god.

So it doesn't matter whose god your insulting, a lord by another any name is still Him.

And unless I'm mistaken He (notice how I don't say god, or imply their might be multiple as more than one all powerful, all knowing, and omnipotent deity is simply impossible.) is in pretty tight with your bye Drew.

Just because you don't want to believe, in anything, doesn't give you the right to be an utter douche to others who either have or are trying to rediscover their faith.

Last edited by Alex O'Rion on Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

Easty wrote:
Family business?

The Saints are much like a family. You'd know that if you pulled your head out of Dunn's ass.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
stl311 wrote:

You don't.

You do realize that for most believers their god is the only god.

So it doesn't matter whose god your insulting, a lord by another any name is still Him.

And unless I'm mistaken He (notice how I don't say god, or imply their might be multiple as more than one all powerful, all knowing, and omnipotent deity is simply impossible.) is in pretty tight with your bye Drew.

Just because you don't want to believe, in anything, doesn't give you the right to be an utter douche to others who either have or are trying to rediscover their faith.

You're alive.

That's all I needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Full of fail...? There really is nothing more pathetic than someone who isn't hip trying to be hip. Next thing your going to say is how "leet" your skills are...

Take a cue from Quint. Speak using proper English. Now repeat that and tell it to Dunwood.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm

You and Kevin Smith's Japanese Twin are a lot alike Gabriel; neither of you can actually defend yourselves verbally and seem to be stuck instead attacking the way I decimate both of you instead of attacking me or actually defending yourself. It is quite pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Headbanger wrote:
You and Kevin Smith's Japanese Twin are a lot alike Gabriel; neither of you can actually defend yourselves verbally and seem to be stuck instead attacking the way I decimate both of you instead of attacking me or actually defending yourself. It is quite pathetic.

You throw out five million fat-guy puns my way, but when people harp on your shameful poindexter tastes you're like "OH, LOOK, THE NERD JOKES AGAIN!"

Moron.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm

stl311 wrote:
Easty wrote:
Family business?

The Saints are much like a family. You'd know that if you pulled your head out of Dunn's ass.

"Much like a family?"

And here I was under the impression you and Drew were cousins.

Do I need to spell it out for you, Mr Omega? I was making light of the fact that in saying "family business", you sounded like a member of the Mafiosa, one of whom is our very own Mr Vizzini.

Are we contemplating the sarcasm yet?

And pulling my head out of my own ass, hm? I wasn't aware my body could contort in such a fashion.

Oh, and Mr Crow, kindly desist from sticking your nose in big boy business, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Meh, I could care less about your sad attempts at insults. Mostly I was pointing at that you two both seem to have little else going for you. As for the fat jokes, well I could attack the fact that you honestly do not deserve a C-4 title shot since you have beaten that Triple N guy who is no longer around, Kelson, and...yeah, I got nothing after that. Meanwhile, we have people like Christopher Austin (yes, I am about to say something good about you Austin so pay close attention) who has racked up quality wins over the likes of Romeo, Smitten, and Abel. Or Alexander, who is a former World Heavyweight Champion and a future Hall of Famer. Hell, at least Crow beat Scorpio on his way to a title shot. That is why I insert the fat jokes instead of using your name, because you have done absolutely nothing to have earned a title shot besides show up for matches and sign a contract to compete in this company on the Ammunition brand.

So tell me, why should I care about you and why should you even receive a shot at becoming the champion of the C-4 Division of Full Metal Wrestling when you have pretty much done jackshit to earn it?
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Andy_Savana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
This guy has quite a mouth.

2/3's of Havoc are now in Celtykins corner.

I respect a guy who jumps right into letting everyone know he's a shameless coward than saying so in over two hundred words.

Coward?

That's the best you could come up with? God, I'm bored already.

And Celty, just trying to lend a helping hand. You know, that's what we do now. Striking fear into the hearts of evil and whatnot.

If what people called other people really mattered beyond an idiots shallow interpretation of the world, especially in this sport, people like Steel and Omega would be more than curtain jerkers. They'd the FMW Champion of the city and so on and so forth.

If I had any fear in the world it would be that ya'lls repetitive talk of striking me and Hatchet down, stopping me or Hatchet, or any thing similar of the sort gets too much time in the promo video.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Meanwhile, we have people like Christopher Austin (yes, I am about to say something good about you Austin so pay close attention) who has racked up quality wins over the likes of Romeo, Smitten, and Abel.

See, there's hope for us yet. We don't have to be at each other's throats all the time.

Last edited by RCA on Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm

We are cousins. What the fuck is your point?

There are other people involved in the Saints besides Drew and myself.

I know, shocking but true.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not but you are in fact Jack Eastwood.

Now you're smart enough to figure this out.

You=Jack Eastwood
Dunn= Matt Dunn

Your head, his ass.

See isn't this fun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next