Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm

The discussion of "fuck your God" was between you and Mr Michaels and had little to do with the Saints; therefore we can exclude them from the point at hand.

Ohhhh Sethykins...
Now he's fucking Harlequin...
Just because we, at times, have different bodies, doesn't mean he has his head up my arse. That's not how our union works, you perverted son of a bitch. Now if you'll excuse me, there's a dead body in a drowned city I have to munt.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Meh, I could care less about your sad attempts at insults. Mostly I was pointing at that you two both seem to have little else going for you. As for the fat jokes, well I could attack the fact that you honestly do not deserve a C-4 title shot since you have beaten that Triple N guy who is no longer around, Kelson, and...yeah, I got nothing after that. Meanwhile, we have people like Christopher Austin (yes, I am about to say something good about you Austin so pay close attention) who has racked up quality wins over the likes of Romeo, Smitten, and Abel. Or Alexander, who is a former World Heavyweight Champion and a future Hall of Famer. Hell, at least Crow beat Scorpio on his way to a title shot. That is why I insert the fat jokes instead of using your name, because you have done absolutely nothing to have earned a title shot besides show up for matches and sign a contract to compete in this company on the Ammunition brand.

So tell me, why should I care about you and why should you even receive a shot at becoming the champion of the C-4 Division of Full Metal Wrestling when you have pretty much done jackshit to earn it?

I never said you had to give me one. You're the one who agreed in blustering fashion, beating your chest and calling yourself a fighting champion. I reiterate...moron.

Besides, I didn't jump you for the belt.

I jumped you because it pleased me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Easty wrote:
The discussion of "fuck your God" was between you and Mr Michaels and had little to do with the Saints; therefore we can exclude them from the point at hand.

Ohhhh Sethykins...
Just because we, at times, have different bodies, doesn't mean he has his head up my arse. That's not how our union works, you perverted son of a bitch. Now if you'll excuse me, there's a dead body in a drowned city I have to munt.

That's not how your union works huh?

You know the only other union you two would qualify for would be marriage.

I must admit you two being soulmates makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Meh, I could care less about your sad attempts at insults. Mostly I was pointing at that you two both seem to have little else going for you. As for the fat jokes, well I could attack the fact that you honestly do not deserve a C-4 title shot since you have beaten that Triple N guy who is no longer around, Kelson, and...yeah, I got nothing after that. Meanwhile, we have people like Christopher Austin (yes, I am about to say something good about you Austin so pay close attention) who has racked up quality wins over the likes of Romeo, Smitten, and Abel. Or Alexander, who is a former World Heavyweight Champion and a future Hall of Famer. Hell, at least Crow beat Scorpio on his way to a title shot. That is why I insert the fat jokes instead of using your name, because you have done absolutely nothing to have earned a title shot besides show up for matches and sign a contract to compete in this company on the Ammunition brand.

So tell me, why should I care about you and why should you even receive a shot at becoming the champion of the C-4 Division of Full Metal Wrestling when you have pretty much done jackshit to earn it?

I never said you had to give me one. You're the one who agreed in blustering fashion, beating your chest and calling yourself a fighting champion. I reiterate...moron.

Besides, I didn't jump you for the belt.

I jumped you because it pleased me to do so.

You are so full of shit that I am tempted to offer you a laxative. You jumped me for one reason and one reason only, because you want a title shot. I know it, you know it, the fans know it, the kid who sells shirts at the merch table knows it; no reason to bullshit me jiggly. And I agreed not because I am an idiot but because I am an honorable champion, one who is willing to defend his title against ALL challengers despite their mental handicaps (Crow) or their physical ones (you). I am the greatest champion the C-4 Division has ever seen, I have held the belt two times while never actually losing it in a match and have more successful defenses then anyone else, and if you want to be just another statistic in that reign, well, I guess I will oblige you.

Looking at my track record against those who go out their way to pick fights with me; I will say that one of us is definitely a moron. However, pretty sure it is not me...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Syanide is a man of questionable motive, but Daniel Lincoln is still buried in there somewhere. Harley, without actually having come from the same uterus as I, is as close to a brother as one can get. Both of these men are great individuals in their own right, and believe me, Havoc is sure as hell back.

As for my being undeserving of the title... I do not concur. It doesn't need to be cleansed. It needs to be shown how a real man operates in the real world. Not with a narcotic crutch, or with a selfish goal in mind. MY Abandoned Championship needs to be shown how to whip ass just for the sake of whippin' ass.

So, after I get done pinning every interdivisional flunky sent my way during the Games, I offer you a shot at the title. Supposing Skyler doesn't cash in on his rematch. Then of course, you'll be second in line.

Frost don't be as blind as Skyler now, don't think that everything is ok and can be fixed in a matter of one night, it can't be. Skyler enclosed his dark desires around that belt, it still represents what he was, is and will continue to be. So by holding that belt and failing to recognize its lack of purity, you indeed have become oblivious to its situation. So I will reiterate for your ears to hear, that belt needs to be cleansed! And your amaurotic view is highly concerning and a waste of time.

And don't try to defend Syanide and Harlequin; I assume that is his call name now. Both these men are antithetical to you. How you conclude to being alongside the brute of Mr. Lincoln or the unbalanced psychotic Harley is beyond me. You long ago stood against these darken men, you stood for what was good in this world, yet you throw it away now for a taste of gold, for a relief of your lonely depths, to clutch something in your unwanted return.

You are a disturbing case Mr. Frost, but do not fret, for it won’t be long before you're free of all of this. Free of abandonment, free of havoc and free of your created crash scene, for I will break you ensuingly. I will break your body and soul and allow you to see this world, this federation through eyes of clarity.

And while you are healing, I will lead the abandoned to be cleansed, I will silence the force of Havoc and I will heal the broken, all in the strength of my newly found, divine purpose.

For that is what God has willed.

Just to clarify for MR. SAVANA: It's yall's. In the south, "yall" is now it's own word. So the apostrophe comes at the end, before the S in the plural possessive form of the word. Please get your grammar in line before trying to insult me. If you wanted to get technical, it'd be "y'all's". But that just looks stupid.

Now, onto Mr. Caprice:

The more I hear you speak, the more I'm torn.

On one side of the coin, I'm quite sad to see you falling like this. If I know God, I doubt he'd "will" you into cleansing people by way of violence. Especially the men in Havoc, who are trying to atone for mistakes of the past. I know you'll bring up Syanide, so I'll go ahead and explain. Yes I know he's got a couple screws loose, but isn't that what makes him so lovable? At least he can't control the damage he does. Can't say the same about you, Leon. You were fine just a few shows ago. Now, God's speaking to you? And he's telling you to silence the most powerful stable in FMW's history? I doubt God would put you in harms way like that, especially with false motives.

Annnnnd on the other side of the coin, I'm quite happy you've jumped right into the looney bin. I'd hate to feel bad for whippin' your ass after you failed to help your good ole' friend Skyler. I mean, you failed to do that. You failed to take home the Abandoned Championship. And you will most certainly fail in trying to take it home in the future.

You see, I haven't talked to God. Not saying I wouldn't like to. He sounds like a nice guy. But, still, I'm doing my life on my own. I take direction from my heart, my soul. Because I believe those two fella's know what's right for me. And seeing as how God created me, I trust that he put good intentions in there.

So, I think the pros outweight the cons here. I can finally lump you right into a category with Skyler and, in no specific order, I can beat some common sense into you both.

You are now on Havoc's Naughty List, Mr. Caprice.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Headbanger wrote:
You are so full of shit that I am tempted to offer you a laxative. You jumped me for one reason and one reason only, because you want a title shot. I know it, you know it, the fans know it, the kid who sells shirts at the merch table knows it; no reason to bullshit me jiggly. And I agreed not because I am an idiot but because I am an honorable champion, one who is willing to defend his title against ALL challengers despite their mental handicaps (Crow) or their physical ones (you). I am the greatest champion the C-4 Division has ever seen, I have held the belt two times while never actually losing it in a match and have more successful defenses then anyone else, and if you want to be just another statistic in that reign, well, I guess I will oblige you.

Looking at my track record against those who go out their way to pick fights with me; I will say that one of us is definitely a moron. However, pretty sure it is not me...

Allow me to educate you:

What happened at Lethal Injection? It wasn't about the C-4 title. It wasn't even about Drew Michaels. It was about me and Full Metal Wrestling.

FMW has developed an irritating habit of giving me opponents that do not suit my tastes. I bend then, and they break. I chip them, and they shatter. And as I stood in the middle of that ring, feeling Mr. Kelson slip farther and farther way, I made a decision. I'm not going to wait for FMW to throw me a bone once or twice a month.

I could have easily attacked...I don't know...Romeo, Hannibal, Harley, Skyler? The fact that it was you had more to do with your proximity on the card to mine. I had to get back into the arena before Jaro and security sealed all of the exits against me. And you having the C-4 title? Nothing but a garnishment.

I do what I want, to whomever I want, whenever I want to do it. Why? Because I can. That is the code of the street. And I will follow it until somebody bigger, stronger, and faster kills me.

I never even forced you to give me a title shot. All I said was "give me a match" and you jumped all over it. "Fighting champion" this "honorable" that. Don't want to give me a shot? Don't. But if I want to beat on you, I'll do it.

And you won't stop me.

Last edited by ToastErr on Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

stl311 wrote:
Easty wrote:

Ohhhh Sethykins...

That's not how your union works huh?

You know the only other union you two would qualify for would be marriage.

I must admit you two being soulmates makes perfect sense.

Symbiotic?

While we're on the comic book references, think Carnage.

Anyway. I do have a little matter to attend to.

A new number, same answer.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Carnage? Seriously?

Whatever you consider yourself, I still have your number.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Easty wrote:

OOC: I noticed the same thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

stl311 wrote:
Carnage? Seriously?

Ask Mr Michaels.

You have my number, but can you use it?

There's a reason, Clarke, sir. Let's just say... black means back. *mysteriousness*
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:36 pm

OOC: I was more referring to the comments reference, but yes, the Black intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Speaking of numbers... can you remember Dunn's old one? The 900something one?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Easty wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Carnage? Seriously?

Ask Mr Michaels.

You have my number, but can you use it?

There's a reason, Clarke, sir. Let's just say... black means back. *mysteriousness*

I can use it if anyone would ever let me...alas Jaro protects you, and after what I did to Virus who can blame him?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Jesus fuckin' chris', whadda spack.

I mean the actual number, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Now, onto Mr. Caprice:

The more I hear you speak, the more I'm torn.

On one side of the coin, I'm quite sad to see you falling like this. If I know God, I doubt he'd "will" you into cleansing people by way of violence. Especially the men in Havoc, who are trying to atone for mistakes of the past. I know you'll bring up Syanide, so I'll go ahead and explain. Yes I know he's got a couple screws loose, but isn't that what makes him so lovable? At least he can't control the damage he does. Can't say the same about you, Leon. You were fine just a few shows ago. Now, God's speaking to you? And he's telling you to silence the most powerful stable in FMW's history? I doubt God would put you in harms way like that, especially with false motives.

Annnnnd on the other side of the coin, I'm quite happy you've jumped right into the looney bin. I'd hate to feel bad for whippin' your ass after you failed to help your good ole' friend Skyler. I mean, you failed to do that. You failed to take home the Abandoned Championship. And you will most certainly fail in trying to take it home in the future.

You see, I haven't talked to God. Not saying I wouldn't like to. He sounds like a nice guy. But, still, I'm doing my life on my own. I take direction from my heart, my soul. Because I believe those two fella's know what's right for me. And seeing as how God created me, I trust that he put good intentions in there.

So, I think the pros outweight the cons here. I can finally lump you right into a category with Skyler and, in no specific order, I can beat some common sense into you both.

You are now on Havoc's Naughty List, Mr. Caprice.

Mr. Frost, your lack of knowledge about my God is highly disturbing, yet don’t fret, I’ll teach you how to walk in his light.

Have you ever heard the term evangelism? The act of a Christian converting non-christians to begin their journey with the Father.

Now you can say how I’m not like many other evangelists, but that’s because a more forceful approach is required to sink into the hearts of the stubborn men who walk these halls. And you know the final act of our time on Earth, if we have given our life to the living God and seek forgiveness from him for the sins of our lives, heaven is within our grasps. Yet if you take a point of delusion or disbelief, you will be greeted by the fires of hell. You with me there Mr. Frost?

Now I won’t preach up a storm to try and convince FMW, it won’t work! People’s egos wouldn’t be able to sustain that we serve a greater man, a greater purpose. So I seek to do it in the ring, through the gifts sown into me at my creation I shall teach those that ask the questions and heal those that turn their eyes from God. And quite clearly my gifts aren’t that of deafening words or feeble threats, I shall heal and support those within my grasp.

But lets get onto the profile of Mr. Lincoln, he is a breathing, living human, yet his mind is twisted, his heart is contorted and he doesn’t seek to change that. I do believe men can receive second chances and people can change, but less this man drops his chain and kneels for forgiveness I shalln’t believe this man is one who is in control of his decisions. But only time separates me from freeing him of those constraints, its only a matter of time before I receive the chance to correct my lack of faith in the past and silence this sadistic man. I shall rip that chain from his grasp, break his kneecaps til he falls and forcefully take those demons out til he cries to my God!

Now let’s get to the serious point here Mr. Frost, I ain’t no man’s whipping boy, I have freed myself of the distasteful guidance of Skyler and I have knowingly embraced my Father in which I walked away from, a year ago. There is no higher level for me now, I’m intune with my God.

But you think so laterally Mr. Frost, you think that I’m done with Skyler, no where close. His healing will be one of long term suffering and repentance, so don’t you worry there, I still have my eye on him. But in terms of the chamber, I like to think that my God is one with good humor. A God who uses Déjà vu wisely, so he could be reenacting the scene of your C-4 championship reign, what was it…19 days as “the champ”? My God will find a way to break you sir, and from the rubble you will be rebuilt in a light incomprehensible to you.

And lastly, I’ve made the HavOc naughty list, well let me reciprocate the warm greetings… You Mr. Hannibal Frost are now on the list of men to be drivingly healed by God’s hand, through my actions.

You will finally see what I see and realize the faults in the company you hold to, the corruption of the belt you cuddle so tightly and the sins of your life.

For my God is watching…there is nowhere you can run or hide. I will save you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Alright look. I've tried to be out of the way and what not. I don't mind sitting here having to listen to back and forth, but I can not stand when people tell me that they're gonna do something and when it comes time for it, they are nowhere to be found.

Take in Alex O'Rion's case. This lovable asshat brother of mine has taken it upon himself to solve the alleged problem that is RCA, also known as Chris Austin, Student of the Game, Radical, Rapist, etc. Now I'm here, truly bored out of my mind as I can only have intelligent banter with Dr. Quint for only so long. It's gotten to the point that I'm REALLY considering finishing what I set out to do at Lethal Injection with Miss Cherrywood.

Now, Alex...wait no, since this seems to garner your attention more...ALEXANDER. Yeah, Alexander. You told me that as long as I stayed "in line" that nothing would happen or something like that. But you know what "bye", a brotherly relationship just isn't worth having if nothing ever happens during it.

So, Alexander Keith O'Rion. Christopher Bradford Austin feels like calling your bluff. I hope that this comes off as a desperate, angered shout for attention as this way you can continue to not pay this any mind. But if you are so fucking intent on "keeping an eye" on your little brother, the only one still sane by the way, then I suggest you start acting like it. Do your Goddamn assignment.

Or better yet, don't.

Yeah, don't. I don't mind flunking you. I'm going to give you something to be worried about.

Hopefully Drew can say in his holier than thou language that "He told you so" or something like that. You failed FMW once, big bro. Don't make the same mistake again especially when someone is borderline begging you to actually put forth some Goddamn effort into your retribution.

If you don't, then I'm gonna get real physical with a bitch in about 24 hours, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm sorry Christopher, I thought you were grown up enough that I could leave you alone for a moment. So I went out last night, had a few drinks, found me a bonnie lass, and showed her a good time.

Now I've got the mother of all hang overs and I come back to find my petulant little brother throwing a temper tantrum. Well I'm sorry precious, but once in a while big brother is going to go out and little brother is going to have to show he can be a good bye on his own.

Cause if not big brother is gonna have to whoop his ass for misbehaving.

Grow the fuck up Christopher, you want to act like a bratty little child and I'll treat you like one. Throw your temper tantrum, wave your fists in the air and cry to the high heavens. Because I don't give a shyte, I'm here to help you maybe step off the dark path you've decided to walk, I am not here to cater to your every pathetic desperate whim for attention.

But Chris keep one thing in mind. Just because I might not be speaking, or you might not see me. I'll still be watching bye, just like I was tonight, and just like I'll be until you can look me in the eyes and not remind me of what I saw when I used to look in the mirrors.

Go ahead and flunk Chris, but I promise you the cost will be more than just you and I's relationship bye.

Last edited by Alex O'Rion on Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:22 pm

You know, I have dealt pretty closely with God on more then a few occasions. In fact, you would say we have actually had words; true story. Well, knowing Him, He probably does not have a problem with Hannibal's actions lately. Sure, He probably wished Hannibal would turn towards Him but you know what, I do personally do not think God is so prideful as to want harm upon those who do good works even if they are not in His holy name.

But hey, what do I know? It is not as if I am the Chosen One of the LORD Almighty or anything...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Alex, you responded exactly as I felt that you would. You took my statement exactly as I felt you would. I'm glad that you trust me enough to leave me to myself. I'm glad that I can count on your need for the brew from time to time.

I truly didn't think it would be this easy. I mean at least Michaels tried to rip my head off. But you? You're going to just tell me "I'm watching whether you know it or not" and hope it stops me?

Bitch Please. And in your case, I don't mean bitch in a "disrespectful way" (Freeman, R. 2005)

Now as far as our relationship goes? Well, it's doomed to fail, no homo, if this is the kind of attitude you're gonna have. You want to 'get me off the path' then I'll give you a fair, fighting chance to do so, but you had damn well better answer or thrust your beer-holding hand in the fucking air when I take attendance.

Maybe you're scared to try and do something that Drew Michaels himself couldn't do, even though he went down trying and predictably would try again if I showed a hint of remorse.

Deep down, you know you'd like to beat him at something. Come now, Big bro.

Little Brother is watching you.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Just to clarify for MR. SAVANA: It's yall's. In the south, "yall" is now it's own word. So the apostrophe comes at the end, before the S in the plural possessive form of the word. Please get your grammar in line before trying to insult me. If you wanted to get technical, it'd be "y'all's". But that just looks stupid.

If I felt that the speech structure of how I spoke was even half as important as the great 'innovative' names you can call each other I'd consider giving it a whack at giving your own little name for me to refer to you by.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Thank you, Drew.

As for Leon,

You can rant and rave all you want. God this and God that. I believe in the guy, I have faith in the guy, and I do what's right in my heart. The heart in which God gave me.

That's not the point, though. God is not the being in question here.

Your failure is Leon. You've managed to accumulate enough failure that it's generated its own molecular structure. Using God to justify that failure is blasphemy in itself.

I've made mistakes, I've hurt people, and yet... I'm the Abandoned Champion. You know why? It's because I've recognized the person I used to be, and I set out to change it. Maybe, it's not always about having faith in God to lead you in the right direction. He put us on this earth, I'd like to think he has faith in US to do the right thing.

You see, Leon, faith is always a two way street. Maybe you fall short of victory... every time... because you don't have enough faith in yourself.

But enough about this religion stuff. Call me a bad name or something so I can talk about whippin' your ass some more.

And to ANDY SAVANA: What the fuck did you just say? Next time, please structure a proper fucking sentence before talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:16 pm

A true 'master' of gimmick would be able to see the faults in one others grammar and see what was meant to be right in it and form what should of been in his mind.

Kind of like when I see the shape of the wrestlers who compete here, going on endlessly with the cycle of failure and excuses, I imagine just would could be made out of that horrible situation. Which just so happens to be me showing up and not only teaching them a lesson but making a name for my techniques. We call people like me 'masters of their destiny'. Very rare group of people.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THE SHARKS WITH THE COMEBACK VICTORY!!!

3-0, ONE MORE SJ....ONE MORE!

I need a beer after that one.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

I can't sit by and listen to this much longer.

Whether or not God exists, if Leon has the wrong end of the accord between the Almighty and mankind. Who is realy acting in God's masterplan.

The point Leon initially made before you all started to drivel a whole lot of philosophical BS is that Havoc cannot be trusted. I for one would be more than willing to stand alongside my fellow Australian and say Amen to that!

Yes I saw the ever so eloquent response from our proffessor of talking around the point. "Havoc is changed" , "we seek only to upset the status quo" "giving evil a new reason to fear"

Puh - Lease!

Even within your own response the evidence of the fact you have not changed at all exists. As Leon already asked, but the point was somehow lost, what happens when the evil is vanquished? When Jaro is removed from power? When the Saints have split up because so many, so hungry for power cannot co-exist any longer?

Then when good people triumph and step forward to their rightful place what will become of Havoc?

Leon knows it, I know it, "Quint", Frost and Syanide know it. Havoc will not change, it never can. In Dr Quint's eloquent, or even the Harlequin's (equally eloquent, if somewhat more vulgar) own words "Havoc exists to upset the status quo"

No Havoc is not changed and never will be. It is only the landscape around them changing that determines which side of the fence they choose to sit upon for the time being.

Drew Michael's can claim to have seen the redemption of "Harley Quint" all he likes. It serves his own agenda at the moment for others to believe this to be truth. That way Drew can sit in his Ivory Tower and declare evil vanquished and pretend that the Saints have done that which they set out to do.

Hannibal Frost can claim to be a changed man as if it were simply as simple as declaring to the world and it will be truth. Listening to his heart is what led him to become a member of Havoc. Hannibal's heart is surely as black as the night, no matter what colour the new paint may be.

All of which wouldn't really be any of my concern if Havoc were not now holding 2 of the items I covet. Unfortunately for them the outcome of my most recent match has focussed my energies into more constructive outlets.

My path now is set upon claiming a championship, not to rule with an iron fist ala Jaro. Not to rule with hypocrisy as the Broken Saints would, but to stand up and be an example to others. To show that a man CAN stand on his own and BE A FUCKING MAN.

Leon now stands alone, his partner seemingly a lost cause. I have stood proud and strong since I entered FMW. But if the rest of FMW wants to lay down and proclaim Havoc the saviours then I will stand beside Leon and spit in their faces.

Havoc is now squarely within my sights.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
I can't sit by and listen to this much longer.

Whether or not God exists, if Leon has the wrong end of the accord between the Almighty and mankind. Who is realy acting in God's masterplan.

The point Leon initially made before you all started to drivel a whole lot of philosophical BS is that Havoc cannot be trusted. I for one would be more than willing to stand alongside my fellow Australian and say Amen to that!

Yes I saw the ever so eloquent response from our proffessor of talking around the point. "Havoc is changed" , "we seek only to upset the status quo" "giving evil a new reason to fear"

Puh - Lease!

Even within your own response the evidence of the fact you have not changed at all exists. As Leon already asked, but the point was somehow lost, what happens when the evil is vanquished? When Jaro is removed from power? When the Saints have split up because so many, so hungry for power cannot co-exist any longer?

Then when good people triumph and step forward to their rightful place what will become of Havoc?

Leon knows it, I know it, "Quint", Frost and Syanide know it. Havoc will not change, it never can. In Dr Quint's eloquent, or even the Harlequin's (equally eloquent, if somewhat more vulgar) own words "Havoc exists to upset the status quo"

No Havoc is not changed and never will be. It is only the landscape around them changing that determines which side of the fence they choose to sit upon for the time being.

Drew Michael's can claim to have seen the redemption of "Harley Quint" all he likes. It serves his own agenda at the moment for others to believe this to be truth. That way Drew can sit in his Ivory Tower and declare evil vanquished and pretend that the Saints have done that which they set out to do.

Hannibal Frost can claim to be a changed man as if it were simply as simple as declaring to the world and it will be truth. Listening to his heart is what led him to become a member of Havoc. Hannibal's heart is surely as black as the night, no matter what colour the new paint may be.

All of which wouldn't really be any of my concern if Havoc were not now holding 2 of the items I covet. Unfortunately for them the outcome of my most recent match has focussed my energies into more constructive outlets.

My path now is set upon claiming a championship, not to rule with an iron fist ala Jaro. Not to rule with hypocrisy as the Broken Saints would, but to stand up and be an example to others. To show that a man CAN stand on his own and BE A FUCKING MAN.

Leon now stands alone, his partner seemingly a lost cause. I have stood proud and strong since I entered FMW. But if the rest of FMW wants to lay down and proclaim Havoc the saviours then I will stand beside Leon and spit in their faces.

Havoc is now squarely within my sights.

Is it bad that I actually agree with you?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Is it bad that I agree with Abel as well?

Anyone or any group that attempts to make decisions for me concerning my future and my ability to make a living in FMW will earn my enmity. You wish to save FMW? You wish to eradicate evil? You cannot destroy evil, only contain it for a short time. Sooner or later, night falls and the light fades. Like I said to Quint earlier, be sure to leave the light on. Wouldn't want HavOc to lose their way in the darkness again, even if we all know it's just a matter of time...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Bull.

If I was forced to support someone in this company, I would stand behind HavOc.

Quint is smart enough to realise that good and bad are not such defined lines anymore. Why not use that to one's advantage? Is anyone in this company truly a hero or a villain anymore? I doubt it.

HavOc don't want to 'make decisions' for anyone. They want to stop those who would.

Of course HavOc has changed. You're ignorant and blind if you can't see that much.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:06 am

Hey look, people jumping a board a bandwagon.

Once again I, for my sake alone will state this:

I. Have. Nothing. To. Prove. To. You.

Let's try and get this in our heads everyone.

You can go about all your business, all your please. But don't for a second try to claim that I am beyond saving, that my missteps are any worse than your own.

Seth is a cold blood murder as well, or have we forgotten that?

Leon tortured a man just a few weeks ago. But Deus Volt right?

Abel, well you certainly carve a large swathe when you walk don't you?

We are not saviors, nor do we seek to be.

First to Crow:

Do you listen to yourself? We do not seek to make decisions for you. Or jeopardize your ability to earn a living. We do not wish to save FMW nor do we seek to destroy it. If you had even pay an weeeee bit of attention earlier you'll have noticed I stated evil exists in the hearts of all men. As does good. It cannot be gotten rid of, only kept in check.

Your thinly veiled threats hold no weight Crow. Leave the lights on? Night falls and light fades? Oh, fun, cryptic and altogether without weight. But by all means, claim your difference as the darkhearted and evil, but make sure you hold onto the bandwagon.

To Seth: So basically you support others who want to stop those who want to stop you from destroying my, our home? Enemy of my enemy I suppose. But c'mon, pick a fucking side and stick with it. I don't want to destroy FMW, not in the slightest, yet you parade around, chest puffed out wanting to burn it to the ground. Oh well, it's not worth my time to bother with you, it just goes in a circle and ends with me shaking my wondering how society allows a mentally stunted person such as yourself to exist.

To Abel: If you had of read what I said you'll have noticed I stated if it came to that point: "When, and if there comes a time when I have served my purpose, then so be it. Until then, be warned is all I have to say."

But thanks for proving you have ability to take away from a sentence. If you can show me a time when evil isn't plaguing the decisions of man. If evil men are not trying to seize control of mine and our home then I will gladly put down the reins. There will be no need, no purpose for HavOc at that point. But thanks for not being able to read into a comment.

If you are willing to stand as your own man, as a paragon to others, as a man of good intentions than rise and stand sir. You'll find no harassment from me. Hell, you'll find encouragement from me.

The point is and has never been to prove it to you. Not to prove it to FMW. The point has been to prove it to myself. To wake up each morning and appreciate what the day can bring. I was set to walk away. Jaro pulled me back, he simply could not let that rest. And I did exactly what I set out to do. I stood by who I was. I rose up against "the iron first" of Jaro. And every step of the way, I backed up my words with my actions. Each step I followed through. And as the curtain went down on Lethal Injection the first large chip was taken from the armor of Jason Roy. And I am proving it to myself, that once again I am the man that Dr. Harley Quint was so long ago. A man who stands by his family and his convictions.

You can stand and spit in my face all you want Abel, that's your choice. I am almost constantly amazed that people so blindly accept that men cannot change.

I'm envious that you all live perfect lives, filled with perfect people who never make a single mistake and you never have to forgive anyone. If only a reality such as the ones you all seem to live in exists.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:18 am

I've picked my side. I don't consider it face or heel. Good nor bad.

You just can see my side, your view is distorted for lack of a better word. My words say one thing, my actions say something totally different. Don't believe everything you hear, it changes on a dime.

I'm a face.

I'm a heel.

I'm good.

I'm bad.

I want to save FMW.

I want to burn it to the ground.

See? Just words.

Watch my actions if you really want to know what I'm going to do next. Until then keep shaking your head because you'll never figure me out by listening to what I say.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

stl311 wrote:
Watch my actions if you really want to know what I'm going to do next. Until then keep shaking your head because you'll never figure me out by listening to what I say.

That's alright. No-one really cares about what you say anyway, Seth. Not listening makes our job a whole lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next