Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!

Go down 
+27
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Skyler Striker
David Ravish
Dano
Vendetta
iDeAndes
Seth
Eric Scorpio
Leviticastform
the nick bryson
Lucian
cYnical
Damien
Edible14
Jeff
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Dude
RCA
MPD
Nicholas Gray
Tromboner Man
Alex O'Rion
The Celt
David GS
Slegna
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 am

Hello, Jack. Lomg time no see. You still a tremendous asswipe?

OOC: Whats up, bro?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 am

Abel Steele wrote:

Oh, and you forgot to mention the bit about you defending the C-4 Championship against your fucking Tag Team Partner who may as well have not even shown up. That was real epic of you and "the bookers" champ.

You're just like all the rest of these people. I guess that makes you King ding-a-ling.

Well, this wouldn't have happened if the idiot had let me bury the belt but no, he was all "IT HAS LEGACY DAMMIT"

So I destroyed him, simple as that. He stuck his nose in an area of my business that didn't involve him, much like you seem to be doing, and he paid the price.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

RCA wrote:
Everyday I turn around and hear you all "stop fucking screwing me! I DON'T WANT TO BE SCREWED" Ever stopped to think that well, you just aren't the better man in these instances?

No. You just keep going on and on about how you get screwed.

You're FMW's rape victim at this moment, Abel. A prostitute even. Truth be told pissants like you need to be taken out back, given the Old Yeller and watched over as your worthless innards flow into the sewage systems, a fitting end to a ostentatious, mouthy yet talented bitch like yourself.

You keep talking about how I avoid your challenges and shit, well you know I may be King but I DO NOT appease children. I do not appease people that sound like they should be making me a mother fucking sandwich when I snap my fingers.

But would you like to know why I haven't faced you? Because I haven't been booked to.

You see, while you're over there, getting screwed, I'm defending the tag belts, winning the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and trying to keep a team together by systematically gangbanging Alex O'Rion (no homo) in front of the Goddamn world.

Before you ask, no, you don't deserve a fucking title shot. But I'm sure you just butt-hurt because I stomped your ho ass out like I was a fucking frat boy on the yard the last time we met.

Don't blame me for us not facing each other, blame management for not thinking you belong in the ring with me. I don't mind facing you. I don't mind entertaining the possibility of you getting lucky and defeating me, and I sure as hell don't fucking mind destroying you again and finally giving your rotting, Benoit-esque brain the kill shot, the coup de grace, the blunt force trauma that you need in order to fucking die already, you stupid, insolent, talkative piece of trash.

Someone please put something in this broad's mouth. Where's Jaro's perverted carcass when you need him?

OOC: Gah damn that was bad ass
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Damien wrote:
Hello, Jack. Lomg time no see. You still a tremendous asswipe?

OOC: Whats up, bro?

But of course.

Not much, how you been?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 am

Thought so. At least your consistent, unlike some people in this place.

OOC: Meh. Can't complain. Have a job now. And a band that might actually work.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 am

Unlike you, Mister Moonlight Flit.

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 am

What in the blue fuck are you talking about? Has your psychosis finally degraded into full blown stupidity?

OOC: If you can call being a stocker/cart pusher/people greeter/whatever the fuck I'm told to do a walmart good stuff. haha
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:05 am

RCA wrote:
Well, this wouldn't have happened if the idiot had let me bury the belt but no, he was all "IT HAS LEGACY DAMMIT"

So I destroyed him, simple as that. He stuck his nose in an area of my business that didn't involve him, much like you seem to be doing, and he paid the price.

Don't flatter yourself.

Ethan Black couldn't destroy me, Harlequin couldn't, Jaro couldn't, and they all did far worse than you're minds even dreamed.

You beat me Chris, didn't destroy me, not you or anyone but me can do that. And I'll be damned if the one to be the end of me is a glorified school teacher with a chip on his shoulder a mile wide.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: Replied at AMM TT thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4