Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!

Go down 
+27
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Skyler Striker
David Ravish
Dano
Vendetta
iDeAndes
Seth
Eric Scorpio
Leviticastform
the nick bryson
Lucian
cYnical
Damien
Edible14
Jeff
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Dude
RCA
MPD
Nicholas Gray
Tromboner Man
Alex O'Rion
The Celt
David GS
Slegna
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 am

A cobblestone path to the promise land is still paved one stone at a time.

Hard work, dedication, and respect all go into traveling along this road...I call you dishonorable because you've not exhibited all traits of a true warrior. That's okay, enjoy your small victory of the Mt. V torch maybe, just maybe you'll learn a bigger lesson and gain a bigger victory.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 am

Ryu, do you hear that? That is the sound of no one caring what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Leviticus, do you hear that?

It's the sound of silence, the sound everyone wants you and the rest of GSW to make.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Do you hear that? That is the sound of you dying to be one of us, and knowing you aren't good enough. Listen to it for awhile. I like that sound. It suits you.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 pm

I've already traveled a path of dishonor, albeit I wasn't as much of a pussy as you guys seem to be.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes, because you have done so much in FMW... You have talked. And talked. and talked. And yet have yet to really say anything at all. Since I first debuted in FMW I have been a champion, a Broken Saint, faced off with some of the very best talent FMW has to offer and came out looking good regardless of the outcome. I have turned heads, I am a threat to anyone on the FMW roster, and I jsut scored the most eliminations in one of the most brutal matches in history, a match you weren't even part of. I am Gold Standard, you are just talk. I would advise you stop doing so before one of my GSW brothers decides to shut your mouth for you.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Why don't you try threatening me with something relevant?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:25 pm

I am not threatening, simply advising. After all you don't want to face the fury of the Storm do you? I mean, with all you have going for you, are you really ready to face someone "Truly Talented"? I don't think so. So why don't you be a good boy and go pester people like David Ravish and Anywall or whatever his name is and let the men get back to work?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:30 pm

With a name like "Truly Talented" who needs narcissism.

One of these days Leviticus, you're going to wake up and realize the worst part of this sport is also the best part of it.

Anyone can beat anybody, and anything can happen in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
Ry ron't you try treatahning me wif someting rerevant?

Bryson: Except he did present relevent facts. You keep fuckin that chicken though. Ignoring the world in front of you is an excellent strategy to the top.

Please dont respond though, I know what you're going to say

"YOU ARE NOT WARRIAH! YOU ARE DISHONAH! DO YOU WANT COKE WITH THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

OOC: While this year was proves Mount V is still a great concept, I think we need to admit that it proved a difficult read, and that the match could do with some tweaking because there are things that don't make sense.

At some stage, the following illustration should have been posted:
FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 515px-Mtves6ze7
For the rookies, I hope that gives you a far better idea of what the match is.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:

Damien: Needless to say, tonight is not my fuckin' night. I got my ass handed to me and then got eliminated by that traitorous piece of shit, Matt Dunn.

The only thing that makes this close to worth it was hearing the crowd as my music hit the speakers and I stepped onto the stage. It brought back fond memories...

But, that doesn't matter. What matters is these douchebags from GSW and their self important bull shit. Every single one of you bastards needs a fucking pipe to crack your skull. Especially Dunn.
You turned your back on FMW asshole. Looks like you might've puut a target on you back...Heh heh heh. Don't be surprised if it makes my boot collide with your face.

You're a fool. You were safe then you decided to venture back into the belly of the beast. I hoped to save you again, save you from FMW, and save you from yourself and your own actions.

Because FMW has done nothing for you, nothing for me, nothing for anyone, save rob us of our lives.
I didn't throw you from Mt. Vesuvius, Damien. I want that to be perfectly clear. FMW threw you from Mt. Vesuvius.

As for painting a target on my back? How about you open your eyes and gun for the people who really did this to you, Damien? Gun for your employers, for the board of directors, for Jaro.

I will hope that our encounter has opened your eyes to the golden light of salvation, and if not?

Know that my co-workers care for my well being. And they're not like me. They don't want to save you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Congrats to Nick Bryson for winning that torch. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Rotunda sits in his locker room with his mates from his boxing past talking loudly about the events of the Mount V.

Seth: Guys, GUYS! Shut up! Anyway, Andrews, you may have won, but we all know it was pure luck. You may as well celebrate it, as that's going to be your only victory for a long, long, long time. I may be new to this whole wrestling thing, but I eliminated three people, three people who won't show their faces again, so it is safe to say, their dreams have been killed, by the Dream Killer. As for you and Ravish, well, your probably my next victims.

It wasn't the best day for The Pack either, but we're growing in strength, and soon, everyone will be our target.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Seth wrote:
Rotunda sits in his locker room with his mates from his boxing past talking loudly about the events of the Mount V.

Seth: Guys, GUYS! Shut up!

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! STOP VOICING YOUR OPINIONS AND LISTEN TO MINE!

Rolling Eyes

Hey Eastwood, one of your rookies is loose again, put his lease back on will ya?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 pm

His..lease? Is he a shitty Ford pick-up from a backdoor vendor?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Pardon me, Leash.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:24 pm

The Celt wrote:
Seth wrote:

Seth: Guys, GUYS! Shut up!

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! STOP VOICING YOUR OPINIONS AND LISTEN TO MINE!

Rolling Eyes

Hey Eastwood, one of your rookies is loose again, put his lease back on will ya?

Seth: Yawn, talk to my agent.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:00 pm

#Sigh* Talk about a stock response.

Talk to your agent? About what? The fact that the new badass in town couldn't fight his way out of the rookie clusterfuck? About the fact most people here wouldn't know your name unless Eastwood was parading you around?

I don't know, you tell me Mr. (quite minor) Impact.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Seth: You can talk to him about how much I give a crap about this conversation. It's somewhere around 3/10. But don't you get it, I ain't a trained wrestler, I'm in the process of being one, the whole reason I'm here? To become a house-hold name. Boxing didn't work, despite my amazing record of killing the hopes and dreams of all those around me. So now, it's a different avenue. And as part of The Pack and under Eastwood's wing, a lot more dreams will be killed, and a lot more wins will be under my belt.

Plus, on a different day, Eastwood would have kicked your ass.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Point remains, he's still the UV Champion and you're 0-1.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Ryu. Stop butting into conversations that don't involve you. Stop trying to pretend you matter and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
Point remains, he's still the UV Champion and you're 0-1.

*Claps very slowly*

Seth: Thank you Captain Obvious. How would you like for my fist to meet your face sometime?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: Must..resist..urge..to...RANTPAGE!.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello....

Static fills the screen, white nose is heard loudly

Hello....

Darkness, silence

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,

The screen burns into life with black and white scenes of his triumphs, his brutal FMW Television Title Reign, Hangman's Holocaust, HavOc's heyday, interspersed with graphic full colour shots of him at his most violent and bloody.

I cannot deny that I am a monster.

Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,

I cannot deny that I am less than human.

A selection of grainy clips show Syanide ability to withstand seemingly inhuman levels of pain. Among those shown are him being speared off Mt. Vesuivus by Sheepster and then defeating Mass Chaos the next week, walking through dozens of vicious War Machine chair shots but refusing to be put away at Death Row I, and having his jaw broken by RAMPAGE!.

I cannot deny it any longer...

And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

This Is My Home

The Return of Syanide

coming soon to FMW

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

MichaelJacksonpopcorn.gif
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:14 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER JOHNSON, IT IS YOUR DESTINY!

Seth wrote:
Seth: You can talk to him about how much I give a crap about this conversation. It's somewhere around 3/10. But don't you get it, I ain't a trained wrestler, I'm in the process of being one, the whole reason I'm here? To become a house-hold name. Boxing didn't work, despite my amazing record of killing the hopes and dreams of all those around me. So now, it's a different avenue. And as part of The Pack and under Eastwood's wing, a lot more dreams will be killed, and a lot more wins will be under my belt.

Plus, on a different day, Eastwood would have kicked your ass.

Oh I see, you couldn't cut it in boxing ring, but rather than accept maybe stardom is beyond your grasp you've decided to jump into a new realm of fighting and start the process all over again. That's some determination you got there.

Look punk, I don't know what anybody else might have told you, but Full Metal Wrestling is a man's sport; shortcuts get you nowhere. You can get kiss Eastwood's asshole all you like, but if you can't cut in the ring it won't mean a damn thing.

See, that's something I would know since I succeeded in my profession, rather than failing in two.

Oh, and by the way, Eastwood has had two perfectly good chances to show just both me and FMW just how much OMG IMPACT he can make, and well, he's fucked up both opportunities now hasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:23 pm

? wrote:
You're a fool. You were safe then you decided to venture back into the belly of the beast. I hoped to save you again, save you from FMW, and save you from yourself and your own actions.

Because FMW has done nothing for you, nothing for me, nothing for anyone, save rob us of our lives.
I didn't throw you from Mt. Vesuvius, Damien. I want that to be perfectly clear. FMW threw you from Mt. Vesuvius.

As for painting a target on my back? How about you open your eyes and gun for the people who really did this to you, Damien? Gun for your employers, for the board of directors, for Jaro.

I will hope that our encounter has opened your eyes to the golden light of salvation, and if not?

Know that my co-workers care for my well being. And they're not like me. They don't want to save you.

First of all, Dunn, Jaro and the board of directors can suck my left nut.

Second, do you really think a guy like me wants, or for that matter, needs salvation. Sure, I might've gotten injured here, but the fact that I came back following that says something. That I love this place. Full Metal Wrestling is what I live for.

Third, since when do you give a shit about saving anyone? Aren't you supposed to be one of the most fucked up individuals to ever set foot into this company? I find it very hard to believe that you care enough to save anyone, let alone me.

Fourth, I don't remember FMW tossing me over the side of the damn cage asshole. That was all you.

In short, Matt, you can take your salvation and shove it.

However, come No Holds Barred, I've got a challenge waiting for you, if you aren't too much of a pussy to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
Aren't you supposed to be one of the most fucked up individuals to ever set foot into this company? I find it very hard to believe that you care enough to save anyone, let alone me.

Matthew is a fraud Damien, the sick and twisted facade of Mortus was something for him to hide behind. It's fun to play at being a monster, especially when your a scared little boy and acting like a big bad man finally starts to get you noticed. But believe me, it's even more fun to be an actual monster.

To live it.

To breath it.

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

To a certain point, I know what being a monster is like. I learned more than I'd like on the subject while under the control of a demon. I won't say that I was anywhere near your disgusting standard, but I will say this: the stain of murky, poisonous evil on my soul will never retreat. It took me this long after my injury in my match with Scorpio and Gabriel to suppress it. But it will always influence me. No matter how much good I do to suppress it. . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next