Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!

Go down 
+27
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Skyler Striker
David Ravish
Dano
Vendetta
iDeAndes
Seth
Eric Scorpio
Leviticastform
the nick bryson
Lucian
cYnical
Damien
Edible14
Jeff
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Dude
RCA
MPD
Nicholas Gray
Tromboner Man
Alex O'Rion
The Celt
David GS
Slegna
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
? wrote:
You're a fool. You were safe then you decided to venture back into the belly of the beast. I hoped to save you again, save you from FMW, and save you from yourself and your own actions.

Because FMW has done nothing for you, nothing for me, nothing for anyone, save rob us of our lives.
I didn't throw you from Mt. Vesuvius, Damien. I want that to be perfectly clear. FMW threw you from Mt. Vesuvius.

As for painting a target on my back? How about you open your eyes and gun for the people who really did this to you, Damien? Gun for your employers, for the board of directors, for Jaro.

I will hope that our encounter has opened your eyes to the golden light of salvation, and if not?

Know that my co-workers care for my well being. And they're not like me. They don't want to save you.

First of all, Dunn, Jaro and the board of directors can suck my left nut.

Second, do you really think a guy like me wants, or for that matter, needs salvation. Sure, I might've gotten injured here, but the fact that I came back following that says something. That I love this place. Full Metal Wrestling is what I live for.

Third, since when do you give a shit about saving anyone? Aren't you supposed to be one of the most fucked up individuals to ever set foot into this company? I find it very hard to believe that you care enough to save anyone, let alone me.

Fourth, I don't remember FMW tossing me over the side of the damn cage asshole. That was all you.

In short, Matt, you can take your salvation and shove it.

However, come No Holds Barred, I've got a challenge waiting for you, if you aren't too much of a pussy to accept it.

In order;

1: That's nice?
2: Everyone deserves saving. Furthermore, people love Cocaine too. That's not good for you either.
3: I have seen the error of my ways. This is my redemption story. The only way I can make up for what I've done is to save you all.
4: If there was no Mt. Vesuvius, you wouldn't have been thrown off of it.
5: I'm going to keep trying to save you, Damien. Even if it kills you.
6: I'm not going to accept a thing until I hear all my options. If there's something I can do to further the agenda of GSW, then it is going to take priority. I owe a lot to GSW. They showed me how a Wrestling company should be ran; great talent, with management that cares for us. But then again, why wait for NHB? I think I'm free show after next.

Syanide wrote:
Damien Inferno wrote:
Aren't you supposed to be one of the most fucked up individuals to ever set foot into this company? I find it very hard to believe that you care enough to save anyone, let alone me.

Matthew is a fraud Damien, the sick and twisted facade of Mortus was something for him to hide behind. It's fun to play at being a monster, especially when your a scared little boy and acting like a big bad man finally starts to get you noticed. But believe me, it's even more fun to be an actual monster.

To live it.

To breath it.

Didn't you make my list, Daniel? I believe you did. You know, that list I had of every champion that's ever been in FMW? All those men I'd beaten? So, it strikes me that the 'facade' of a Monster that I was still beat you, the 'real thing.'

It doesn't matter, Daniel, because at the end of the day, even Monsters can be saved.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 pm

? wrote:
In order;

2: Everyone deserves saving. Furthermore, people love Cocaine too. That's not good for you either.
3: I have seen the error of my ways. This is my redemption story. The only way I can make up for what I've done is to save you all.
6: I'm not going to accept a thing until I hear all my options. If there's something I can do to further the agenda of GSW, then it is going to take priority. I owe a lot to GSW. They showed me how a Wrestling company should be ran; great talent, with management that cares for us. But then again, why wait for NHB? I think I'm free show after next.

So, you really think GSW cares about you, and doesn't see you as just a pawn on their gameboard; a means to an end? That's a pretty naive thought. Especially for you.

So does saving me involve, I don't know, puttin' me outta action perhaps?

And, not to go into a CM Punk-esque rant, but *ahem* Straight edge, dude.

As for my challenge, I haven't driven someone through a table in far too long. How about a flaming tables match?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm

? wrote:

Bryson: Thats pretty funny, considering how GSW is going broke and having to attempt to pilfer time on an obviously better product in order to generate any sort of revenue stream. Is it safe to assume you have yet to get a GSW paycheck? Im sure the FMW one that lines your pockets is just to your liking though. At least when I stood to dismantle FMW, I did it on a principal. You're just being a hypocrite now.

But seriously, you're their ace in the hole? Their big suprise? Color me unimpressed.

Oh, but before you try to pull this on me:

Quote :
Didn't you make my list, Daniel? I believe you did. You know, that list I had of every champion that's ever been in FMW? All those men I'd beaten? So, it strikes me that the 'facade' of a Monster that I was still beat you, the 'real thing.'

It doesn't matter, Daniel, because at the end of the day, even Monsters can be saved.

Consider the fact that the only time your hand was raised in anything Ive been involved in was when you were carried in a tag match by your partner and obvious superior, Cactus Sam. History shows that when you had your chance to best me, even when I gave you the full metal championship shot nobody else would, you failed and I fried you in the middle of the ring.

The fact is that you are just another in a long line of people who are both trying to bastardize something I have made great and at the same time, are completely full of shit. You were original once, Dunn. I'm sad to see you among all people as someone who wants to try and absorb my spotlight.

Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Ryu. Stop butting into conversations that don't involve you. Stop trying to pretend you matter and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

If you think you and your group of Jack Eastwood's Minions are strong enough to step up and shut my mouth then do it.

Seth wrote:

*Claps very slowly*

Seth: Thank you Captain Obvious. How would you like for my fist to meet your face sometime?

Keep clapping, I might give you a real reason to do so in due time.

I would love for your fist to meet my face sometime, because if and when it did that means we would be in a fight, and that means all this talking would cease.

Sadly for you, I have an appointment with Mr. Inferno...but your time will come if you can survive.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 pm

OCC: Wow, what a mind-blowing PPV! Well done to those who won and all those who competed!

Seth wrote:
Rotunda sits in his locker room with his mates from his boxing past talking loudly about the events of the Mount V.

Seth: Guys, GUYS! Shut up! Anyway, Andrews, you may have won, but we all know it was pure luck. You may as well celebrate it, as that's going to be your only victory for a long, long, long time. I may be new to this whole wrestling thing, but I eliminated three people, three people who won't show their faces again, so it is safe to say, their dreams have been killed, by the Dream Killer. As for you and Ravish, well, your probably my next victims.

It wasn't the best day for The Pack either, but we're growing in strength, and soon, everyone will be our target.

David: "Seth, I told you once, I'll tell you again... Boxers have no right being in a wrestling ring! If you want a lesson in technical wrestling at its best be my guest. Step back in the ring with me and I'll show you exactly how to dance when I knock the last breath from your lungs and leave you lying limp right in the middle of the fucker!

Andrew's... Well, you won! Live it up while you still can... I'll soon be knocking the taste of victory clean out of your mouth along with half of you teeth!"

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
? wrote:
In order;

So, you really think GSW cares about you, and doesn't see you as just a pawn on their gameboard; a means to an end? That's a pretty naive thought. Especially for you.

So does saving me involve, I don't know, puttin' me outta action perhaps?

And, not to go into a CM Punk-esque rant, but *ahem* Straight edge, dude.

As for my challenge, I haven't driven someone through a table in far too long. How about a flaming tables match?

Once again, in order, as not to miss anything.
1: Let's put it into a new perspective; my well being is a bigger concern to the GSW management than it ever was to FMW management.
2: Would an injury that shelved you save you from he continuous grinding away of your life that FMW feeds on? Yes. Remember, people have died here.
3: Though I wasn't aware you were straight edge, that's not the case. I was saying that just because you love FMW, that does not make it a good, healthy thing.
4: No flaming tables. You see, if I best you again, then all I'm going to hear is more of the same from you. I would prefer a match where I can beat you without giving you something new to complain about. You could have lost your career being thrown from Mt. V, so you challenge the man who did it to a match which could result in you losing your career? Nonsense. But if that's what you've got your heart set on, the very well.

the nick bryson wrote:
? wrote:

Bryson: Thats pretty funny, considering how GSW is going broke and having to attempt to pilfer time on an obviously better product in order to generate any sort of revenue stream. Is it safe to assume you have yet to get a GSW paycheck? Im sure the FMW one that lines your pockets is just to your liking though. At least when I stood to dismantle FMW, I did it on a principal. You're just being a hypocrite now.

But seriously, you're their ace in the hole? Their big suprise? Color me unimpressed.

Oh, but before you try to pull this on me:

I've received a few GSW paychecks actually. This 'invasion' has actually improved our view rate and buys.
But as for dismantling FMW, that's not my intention at all. I'm hear to save people, Nick. Show them that there can be a better way of management. A way currently utilised by GSW.

The only thing that's stopping that from being the case here is the boards vampiric lust for blood.

the nick bryson wrote:
? wrote:

Consider the fact that the only time your hand was raised in anything Ive been involved in was when you were carried in a tag match by your partner and obvious superior, Cactus Sam. History shows that when you had your chance to best me, even when I gave you the full metal championship shot nobody else would, you failed and I fried you in the middle of the ring.

The fact is that you are just another in a long line of people who are both trying to bastardize something I have made great and at the same time, are completely full of shit. You were original once, Dunn. I'm sad to see you among all people as someone who wants to try and absorb my spotlight.

Did you, or did you not, make the list?
People have always said I was carried to tag team titles, to the title of FMW's greatest tag teams, on the backs of other men. As early as the British Lions. And look how that turned out for Mr. Rijkaard?

It's the rebuttal of the ignorant to try discredit me. I'm aware of this. I'm also aware that HISTORY shows that I've beaten, as I say, everyone there was to beat. John Derrick in his prime. You. Striker. Drew. Any combination of the O'Rions you'd care to mention. Harlequinn. Ethan Black. Vinny. Our current champion, your Mother, Jesus Christ and Godzilla.

The fact that you've beaten me once, at the end of my contract at the time, doesn't change that.

Finally. I could give two shits what you 'made great.' Because it's not FMW, Bryson. FMW isn't great. FMW is a sore that oozes a sickness that infects everyone who has anything to do with it.
If by 'bastardize' you mean 'improve the well being of competitors so there's actually an FMW left' then I guess you're right, but it's an odd choice of words.

So, when was I original, in your opinion, Nick? Was it when Fear Incarnate added you to the list? I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 pm

? wrote:
[
Did you, or did you not, make the list?
People have always said I was carried to tag team titles, to the title of FMW's greatest tag teams, on the backs of other men. As early as the British Lions. And look how that turned out for Mr. Rijkaard?

It's the rebuttal of the ignorant to try discredit me. I'm aware of this. I'm also aware that HISTORY shows that I've beaten, as I say, everyone there was to beat. John Derrick in his prime. You. Striker. Drew. Any combination of the O'Rions you'd care to mention. Harlequinn. Ethan Black. Vinny. Our current champion, your Mother, Jesus Christ and Godzilla.

The fact that you've beaten me once, at the end of my contract at the time, doesn't change that.

Finally. I could give two shits what you 'made great.' Because it's not FMW, Bryson. FMW isn't great. FMW is a sore that oozes a sickness that infects everyone who has anything to do with it.
If by 'bastardize' you mean 'improve the well being of competitors so there's actually an FMW left' then I guess you're right, but it's an odd choice of words.

So, when was I original, in your opinion, Nick? Was it when Fear Incarnate added you to the list? I'm curious.

Bryson: Your list is no more impressive than mine, Dunn. The fact of the matter is you pump yourself as this amazing star, when really you NEED people to guard your back at every turn. You are only relevent when you've got cronies at your back.

You werent at the end of your contract when I beat you, Dunn. You were at the end of your rope. The people you relied on to be your support left you hanging, and you just couldnt cut it on your own.

However, when you were trying it solo, as to say, you were at least attempting to be something else. Now? Boring.

As for 'saving' FMW, I've already laid claim to it. Though, I assume you dont really care about anyone else but yourself unless they're stupid enough to willingly have your back and probably haven't caught up on it.

You dont hold anything over me, Dunn.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Ah, but the past would say the people 'stupid enough to have my back,' my cronies as it were, were the ones I cared for least.

Your saving FMW and my saving FMW are two different things, Nick. The similarity ends as soon as it begins; with the word 'save.'

And I do hold something over you, Nick. A tag team championship or two. Maybe your goals and dreams have changed since then, but back at that time, all you wanted was a tag team title victory with your cousin.

Maybe you've changed. But if you can change, so can I, and that goes about debunking everything you just said about me.

See, this was the original point of the mask. It was to obscure my identity so maybe someone would listen. But you're all too stubborn or proud or blinded to see that the board is killing you.

Ending statement is, we change. Maybe what I held over you all that time ago is no longer relevant. But I know I've changed. If not in approach, then definately in goals.

Actually, I take back what I said. You haven't changed at all. You're still spouting the same old tripe you always did. You're a personification of another issue with this company. Your elitism is repeated from almost everyone on the roster, and that, I'm afraid, will outlast even the more barbaric practices of this company.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

? wrote:
Ah, but the past would say the people 'stupid enough to have my back,' my cronies as it were, were the ones I cared for least.

Your saving FMW and my saving FMW are two different things, Nick. The similarity ends as soon as it begins; with the word 'save.'

And I do hold something over you, Nick. A tag team championship or two. Maybe your goals and dreams have changed since then, but back at that time, all you wanted was a tag team title victory with your cousin.

Maybe you've changed. But if you can change, so can I, and that goes about debunking everything you just said about me.

See, this was the original point of the mask. It was to obscure my identity so maybe someone would listen. But you're all too stubborn or proud or blinded to see that the board is killing you.

Ending statement is, we change. Maybe what I held over you all that time ago is no longer relevant. But I know I've changed. If not in approach, then definately in goals.

Actually, I take back what I said. You haven't changed at all. You're still spouting the same old tripe you always did. You're a personification of another issue with this company. Your elitism is repeated from almost everyone on the roster, and that, I'm afraid, will outlast even the more barbaric practices of this company.

Bryson: You may or may not be right, Dunn, but regardless of what you may think, its undeniable that I'm the one who gave you the opportunity nobody else would. Realize that I know potential when I see it, I just hate to see it squandered.

But again, perhaps you will prove me wrong.

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:56 pm

? wrote:
1: Let's put it into a new perspective; my well being is a bigger concern to the GSW management than it ever was to FMW management.
2: Would an injury that shelved you save you from he continuous grinding away of your life that FMW feeds on? Yes. Remember, people have died here.
3: Though I wasn't aware you were straight edge, that's not the case. I was saying that just because you love FMW, that does not make it a good, healthy thing.
4: No flaming tables. You see, if I best you again, then all I'm going to hear is more of the same from you. I would prefer a match where I can beat you without giving you something new to complain about. You could have lost your career being thrown from Mt. V, so you challenge the man who did it to a match which could result in you losing your career? Nonsense. But if that's what you've got your heart set on, the very well.

You'd be surprised what I can heal from these days. It wasn't the possibility of an injury that pissed me off. It was the fact that one of you GSW douches was the one that tossed me off the cage. If it'd been Austin, Michaels, or Bryson, life would've gone on. But it just had to be you. Not just one of Whitt's little lackeys, but a traitor to FMW.

All in all, my pride is what was hurt at Vesuvius. Check with that dumb fuck EMT. I refused their medical attention because this is nothing compared to what I've been through before. But, I'll be damned before a member of some second rate fed bests me without getting some payback.

My challenge still stands, as there seemed to be some ambiguity in your response to it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:31 pm

OOC: Good PPV and all but someone explain to me why I wasn't consulted over my role in the lumberjack match? Skyler's gone to rehab, I would have thought that was a slight indicator that he's not a heel anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

OOC: It was for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC: Great show all around guys and AVO was played to a T for once!! But I am not a rook anymore I came in with DGS and those folks ...there have been plenty of signups since lol. Can't wait for cycle 13!!!

IC: Hospital room monitors beeping and AVO coughs weakly....

DAMN!!! I can't even roll over....*Axel chuckles* Aw Fuck it!!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 am

the nick bryson wrote:
? wrote:

Bryson: You may or may not be right, Dunn, but regardless of what you may think, its undeniable that I'm the one who gave you the opportunity nobody else would. Realize that I know potential when I see it, I just hate to see it squandered.

But again, perhaps you will prove me wrong.

I'll agree that you gave me a FMW title shot. That's it.

Damien wrote:
? wrote:

You'd be surprised what I can heal from these days. It wasn't the possibility of an injury that pissed me off. It was the fact that one of you GSW douches was the one that tossed me off the cage. If it'd been Austin, Michaels, or Bryson, life would've gone on. But it just had to be you. Not just one of Whitt's little lackeys, but a traitor to FMW.

All in all, my pride is what was hurt at Vesuvius. Check with that dumb fuck EMT. I refused their medical attention because this is nothing compared to what I've been through before. But, I'll be damned before a member of some second rate fed bests me without getting some payback.

My challenge still stands, as there seemed to be some ambiguity in your response to it.

Any member of GSW could have eliminated you. Keep in mind, as a whole we performed more eliminations than anyone, as individuals, Levi scored the most elimination. It's nothing to be ashamed of, being bested by your superiors.

But as I said. I don't want a flaming table match. But if you can't be put off the idea of one, I will accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Seth: I couldn't cut it in the boxing ring? I couldn't cut it in the boxing ring? My record was 61-1-0. Sixty-one people woke up in a hospital bed questioning their career choice, sixty-one people's dreams were ended. I spent years working to reach the big time, I knew fame wasn't beyond my grasp, but they never gave me a chance, I was the wasted prospect of the boxing world. Now, rather than waste my time in the ring, I've came to FMW to show my talent in wrestling, and this time, there is no walking away.

Then there's Ryu, I too would love a fight if it finally got to stop you talking like you were some Shiolin monk. And believe me when I say this. If I left you on the canvas breathing heavily with blood spilling from your mouth and nose, then people would cheer me. Your time will come, I suppose Ryu, if you actually survive, I'll be fine.

And finally, oh look, it's Ravish. If boxers have no right to be in this ring, then somebody as mediorce as you shouldn't even be in this arena. I would be up for another match, this time, you won't survive.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Wait a sec, I'm defending the TV Title against Matt Dunn?

Sweeeeeet.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Seth wrote:
Then there's Ryu, I too would love a fight if it finally got to stop you talking like you were some Shiolin monk. And believe me when I say this. If I left you on the canvas breathing heavily with blood spilling from your mouth and nose, then people would cheer me. Your time will come, I suppose Ryu, if you actually survive, I'll be fine.

Would they? Why is it about who is cheering for you? Wins don't mean a thing if you don't respect the opponent and respect the sport, and honestly if you can't respect what we're doing here then you're in the wrong building. If hitting me would make you feel better then do it, if me bleeding will make you feel more like a man then make me bleed. It doesn't matter to me what you do to me, because as long as my eyes stay fixed on the goal then I'll achieve it no matter who stands in my way.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 pm

OOC: Rage..from...porous..trash talking...building.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Seth wrote:
Seth: I couldn't cut it in the boxing ring? I couldn't cut it in the boxing ring? My record was 61-1-0. Sixty-one people woke up in a hospital bed questioning their career choice, sixty-one people's dreams were ended. I spent years working to reach the big time, I knew fame wasn't beyond my grasp, but they never gave me a chance, I was the wasted prospect of the boxing world. Now, rather than waste my time in the ring, I've came to FMW to show my talent in wrestling, and this time, there is no walking away.

And finally, oh look, it's Ravish. If boxers have no right to be in this ring, then somebody as mediorce as you shouldn't even be in this arena. I would be up for another match, this time, you won't survive.

Wow, so you won all those matches and yet the boxing world just wouldn't give you a chance? Hmm, there's a very limited number of reasons why this could be

1. Boxing suddenly and mysteriously hates money, ratings and logic, and simply decided to avoid putting someone who would have been a huge draw for them on television and PPV.
2. You're lying about the number of people you've beaten
3. You did beat 61 men, but their quality was highly suspect and major boxing promotions didn't care to risk promoting someone who didn't have a credible background.

So which is it punk?

Last edited by The Celt on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 pm

? wrote:
Any member of GSW could have eliminated you. Keep in mind, as a whole we performed more eliminations than anyone, as individuals, Levi scored the most elimination. It's nothing to be ashamed of, being bested by your superiors.

But as I said. I don't want a flaming table match. But if you can't be put off the idea of one, I will accept the challenge.
But it wasn't just any member of GSW. It was you. That makes you a good place to start.

Good to hear. I can't wait to chokeslam you through that table and smell the flesh of your back as it burns...

*shakes his head, disgusted* No relapse, dammit. No fucking relapse.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:33 am

The Celt wrote:
Wow, so you won all those matches and yet the boxing world just wouldn't give you a chance? Hmm, there's a very limited number of reasons why this could be

1. Boxing suddenly and mysteriously hates money, ratings and logic, and simply decided to avoid putting someone who would have been a huge draw for them on television and PPV.
2. You're lying about the number of people you've beaten
3. You did beat 61 men, but their quality was highly suspect and major boxing promotions didn't care to risk promoting someone who didn't have a credible background.

So which is it punk?

Firstly, Celt shut the fuck up.

Secondly, Celt shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

Boxing is easily as corrupted as this cesspool of a business. Any one of the resident title holders in boxing, be it IBF, IBO, WBC or whatever, will do what they must to keep their prize, or get it back.

This includes overlooking a worthy title challenger because he is a threat. Fear of losing the championship and fear of a career ending injury has kept many a promising boxer from their dream.

Just like Chris Austin continues to screw me over by avoiding my challenges.

This includes making sure any threat is handled outside of the squared circle.

Just like Tyrant screwed me out of my Gold Card.

This includes using connections within the industry to get the desired result.

Just like Drew Michaels screwed me over to get his desired result at Ammunition 12.3

Claiming a championship starts with a statement of power, but it soon turns to fear and paranoia.

Just like I am sure we will now see from you Celt.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

Seth wrote:

David: "Oh you make me laugh so! So you beat 61 nobodies to death! God, that can't be hard especially seeing as boxing these days is so fixed you could not even bother to turn up and still knock some dumb fucker out! You won't find such mercy here in a wrestling ring!

You have a cheek to call me mediocre Son! When you've beaten me then you can call me what-ever the fuck you want until that time I suggest you watch what you say to me lest you want to find yourself the number of a decent dental surgeon in the yellows! You are the bottom of the pecking order! Live with it!

Now, you want a match? Fair enough! Don't just fucking stand there... Book it!"
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Firstly, Celt shut the fuck up.

Secondly, Celt shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

Boxing is easily as corrupted as this cesspool of a business. Any one of the resident title holders in boxing, be it IBF, IBO, WBC or whatever, will do what they must to keep their prize, or get it back.

This includes overlooking a worthy title challenger because he is a threat. Fear of losing the championship and fear of a career ending injury has kept many a promising boxer from their dream.

Just like Chris Austin continues to screw me over by avoiding my challenges.

This includes making sure any threat is handled outside of the squared circle.

Just like Tyrant screwed me out of my Gold Card.

This includes using connections within the industry to get the desired result.

Just like Drew Michaels screwed me over to get his desired result at Ammunition 12.3

Claiming a championship starts with a statement of power, but it soon turns to fear and paranoia.

Just like I am sure we will now see from you Celt.

On his way to the ring..."He Who Was Screwed"...Abel Steele! I'm gonna have a talk with Buster Cherry, see if we can't get you more accurately represented here in FMW.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:06 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
OOC: Good PPV and all but someone explain to me why I wasn't consulted over my role in the lumberjack match? Skyler's gone to rehab, I would have thought that was a slight indicator that he's not a heel anymore.

OOC:This actually had me thinking "Oh great, Skyler is back and he's continuing the feud."

So seeing how it's not that, It'll be hugely awesome to have the lead up to U3 being Leon v Apostasy. Looking forward to it Apo!

Looking at the rest of the show...it's long, its big, its awesome. Good work to the other guys who wrote the Mt V, good quality all round.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 am

David GS wrote:
On his way to the ring..."He Who Was Screwed"...Abel Steele! I'm gonna have a talk with Buster Cherry, see if we can't get you more accurately represented here in FMW.

You're smart mouth is gonna get you into trouble sooner or later. Your choice.......
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 am

Everyday I turn around and hear you all "stop fucking screwing me! I DON'T WANT TO BE SCREWED" Ever stopped to think that well, you just aren't the better man in these instances?

No. You just keep going on and on about how you get screwed.

You're FMW's rape victim at this moment, Abel. A prostitute even. Truth be told pissants like you need to be taken out back, given the Old Yeller and watched over as your worthless innards flow into the sewage systems, a fitting end to a ostentatious, mouthy yet talented bitch like yourself.

You keep talking about how I avoid your challenges and shit, well you know I may be King but I DO NOT appease children. I do not appease people that sound like they should be making me a mother fucking sandwich when I snap my fingers.

But would you like to know why I haven't faced you? Because I haven't been booked to.

You see, while you're over there, getting screwed, I'm defending the tag belts, winning the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and trying to keep a team together by systematically gangbanging Alex O'Rion (no homo) in front of the Goddamn world.

Before you ask, no, you don't deserve a fucking title shot. But I'm sure you just butt-hurt because I stomped your ho ass out like I was a fucking frat boy on the yard the last time we met.

Don't blame me for us not facing each other, blame management for not thinking you belong in the ring with me. I don't mind facing you. I don't mind entertaining the possibility of you getting lucky and defeating me, and I sure as hell don't fucking mind destroying you again and finally giving your rotting, Benoit-esque brain the kill shot, the coup de grace, the blunt force trauma that you need in order to fucking die already, you stupid, insolent, talkative piece of trash.

Someone please put something in this broad's mouth. Where's Jaro's perverted carcass when you need him?

Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:25 am

OOC: hmmm... My character almost looked superhuman... AND I LOVED IT!!!! Also technically Anwyl would have two eliminations. I removed Pheonix with a dropkick and it was my body that took out Smitten.

IC:

*Clap, Clap, Clap*
Anwyl: Pee-Ex, I applaud you for removing me from the structure. But may I suggest I am not as hurt as some thought I would be, which leads me to a thankyou... A special thankyou goes to Christian G. Smitten for breaking my fall... Without you I could have got hurt, mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 am

I have been a perpetual victim. It sickens me to look back on it. But I was NOT a prostitute. At least a prostitute gets a pay off. But since Drew Michaels proved to me that there's no such thing as an honest winner in FMW I swear I WILL NOT be the victim EVER again. Mark my words, Mount Vesuvious was a turning point for me.

I mean to collect my pay off and if I don't get it there's gonna be beat down after beat down until I do.

Oh, and you forgot to mention the bit about you defending the C-4 Championship against your fucking Tag Team Partner who may as well have not even shown up. That was real epic of you and "the bookers" champ.

You're just like all the rest of these people. I guess that makes you King ding-a-ling.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 am

OOC: Ok... so... I'm still coming to terms with this show, but I'll express my feelings anyway.

I didn't think this show was all that good to be honest. The matches weren't great, and Mount Vesuvius wasn't that brilliant either. It's just my opinion, but the show felt lackluster. I'm extremely upset that I got given the no-show treatment. I thought I was OK with it, but I'm not. I've discussed with with Romeo and the match writer, but I figured I should post it here as well, to explain why Smitten's extremely pissed at the moment. So pissed he ain't speaking. At all.

Anyway, congrats to the winners and new champs. Celt, this has been an extremely long time coming, so congratulations. Nick Bryson, congratulations on taking out Mount Vesuvius. Hannibal and Apostasy, congrats on your title victories.

That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 am

God. Fucking. DAMMIT.

This close, Celt. This close. I'll admit it; you got me fair and square on that one. Rematch?

...nah, just kidding. I have more immediate things to do right now than worry about a title. I have people to foster.

Seth, you're doing a good job, keep it up.

And a certain Aussie would do well to remember my offer.

I drew the same conclusion about Dunn that Ro did.

I'll post a full review of the PPV a little later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!   FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS RESULTS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next