Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 am

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
-Sun Tzu’s “The Art Of War”

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Anx-logo

Rabbi: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ANXIETY! We’re here at 6.3 and I’m the Rabbi, here with my partner-

Kross: Damien Kross! You’re not worthy to say my name, Rabbi, don’t bother announcing me in the future.

Rabbi: Whatever. Well, tonight we have a good line-up for you, but the first match is making me sick.

Kross: Tempest vs. Mortus in a Barbed Wire Salt Pit match! I can smell the blood already as our ring technicians are setting that one up.

Rabbi: Another Mount Vesuvius qualifier is on the way when the Abandoned Champion TyranT faces off with Chris Austin!

Kross: Austin gets mauled – I called it.

Rabbi: Possibly the match of the night when John Derrick meets Adrian. Derrick suffered his first defeat in a while to Mortus at Anxiety 6.2, this one could prove to be a difficult comeback for Doc.

Kross: He got electrocuted last week. That’s not going to be easy to shake off.

Rabbi: This is Doc we’re talking about, however. Following that we’ve got a Deadly Drag Race match between Cactus Sam and Chris Black – Black specializes in motorcycles but Cactus Sam isn’t felled easily.

Kross: Whoever drives their opponent, hung by a noose, across the line first wins!

Rabbi: And finally, our main event will feature Peter Saint and Skyler Striker, quite a dysfunctional tag team, facing the Dark Brotherhood – FMW’s World Champion, Eric Scorpio and Crazy Ash Killa combine to face the Resistance on Anxiety.

Kross: Massacre! Dark Brotherhood will own the two young punks.

Rabbi: Along with all of that action we’ve got further announcement for Supremacy, including the Abandoned and Tag Team Championship match announcements, and GM Mortus will surely have something to say, but for now he’s about to compete against one of the Tag Champions themselves, so let’s get straight to it!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and is a Barbed Wire Salt Pit match! Introducing first, weighing in at 140 pounds and from Evansville, Illinois, he is half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, TEMPEST!!!

“Happy” by Mudvayne hits the arena and Tempest emerges at a run, tag title around his waist, matching the pyro along the ramp step by step. However, he comes to a halt when he reaches the ring, seeing it filled with salt being quite an unpleasant experience. He climbs in carefully, avoiding the barbed wire. He scrapes away a few inches of salt to find the canvas below. The salt is held in with a slightly higher steel casing above the apron. Shaking his head, Tempest looks nervously to the entrance and throws his tag title belt aside.

Rabbi: This hasn’t even started and I’m disgusted.

Kross: Mortus is an absolute genius. This is pain to the max. Forget tables and blood. This is barbed wire and salt. It’s perfect!

Rabbi: You’re sick.

The arena lighting fades down to almost darkness as fog fills the arena and the temperature drops as the statement 'I Remember Her Saying... I'm Already Dead.' Explodes from the P.A. Lightning strikes the ramp as Mortus rides out from the back upon a White Horse, his High Prophet, Abdul Alhazred standing at his left hand side, a sickly green light now illuminating the arena, all to the tune of eScala's "Palladio". Mortus carries a bow in one hand and his other holds the reigns of the horse, while Abdul carries Mortus’ signature shovel.

Rabbi: Is Mortus on a HORSE?

Kross: Yeah, now even I’m a little lost. He’s holding that bow, too, but he doesn’t have any arrows.

Rabbi: At least he’s not going to shoot Tempest. But that is weird. I wonder what they mean?

Mortus rides to the ring and circles the ring in time to the music, almost ritually. Following this he dismounts and Abdul pulls the barbed wire down with caution so Mortus can slide in unharmed. Tempest just looks on in horror as Abdul hands Mortus the shovel and Mortus in turn gives Abdul the bow.

Kross: A nice little trade there – I guess Mortus is going to be free to use his shovel.

Rabbi: Oh, Tempest...

Kross: This is going to be goooooood.

Lightning strikes the turnbuckles as Mortus stares at the roof, holding his shovel like a blade. The lights return to normal and Tempest finally tears his gaze away from Mortus to see Alhazred taking the horse back up the ramp.

Rabbi: Well, there’s the bell, and Tempest shoots straight at Mortus with a nice running clothesline. Mortus back on his feet though, he ducks Tempest’s next clothesline and has Tempest ready for a German suplex, he throws him back, but Tempest is so light he can flip mid air! Mortus turns around and there’s a LOVELY enzuigiri from Tempest!

Kross: Tempest is taking the early lead but Mortus doesn’t go down that easily.

Rabbi: Well, Tempest can’t use his high flying to its full extent, as the barbed wire ropes prohibit springboard type manoeuvres, but he’s climbing the turnbuckle, being careful to avoid that barbed wire, and as Mortus turns he gets a full helping of that missile dropkick!

Kross: Tempest going for a pin already, but it won’t end here for sure – there’s the kickout from Mortus at one.

Rabbi: Mortus rolls away from Tempest and Tempest is eyeing Mortus’ shovel!

Kross: He can’t use it! That belongs to Mortus!

Rabbi: Tempest grabs the shovel and Mortus has no idea as he’s facing the other way!

Kross: Turn around, Mortus!

Rabbi: He turns, Tempest with a step-up enzuigiri but instead of one foot he spins further and SMASHES THE SHOVEL INTO MORTUS’ FACE!!!

Kross: OUCH.

Rabbi: Mortus is down! Tempest chucks the shovel away and he jumps to the top turnbuckle in one step! Mortus is on his knees and can’t see anything as he’s shaking off the effects of that VICIOUS shovel blast!

Kross: Tempest is just going to bide his time, use it to recover, Mortus! Do what Kross would do!

Rabbi: Run like a little girl?

Kross: Mortus is on one knee, Tempest can sense him and Mortus begins to turn around...

Tempest jumps, ready for the Toss Your Salad, but as he goes for the kick he fails to see Mortus has predicted the move and Mortus spins around with a shovel to the face!

Rabbi: HOLY SHIT! MORTUS JUST CAUGHT TEMPEST MIDAIR WITH THAT SHOVEL!

Kross: Say goodbye, Tempest!

Rabbi: Mortus throws the shovel to the salt below and that’s going to make it rust...

Kross: Mortus doesn’t care! He picks Tempest up and there’s the first Irish whip of the match, TEMPEST HITS BARBED WIRE!

Rabbi: And his back is literally ripped open by that jagged metal! Mortus is advancing and oh, I can’t look...

Kross: I can! Mortus grabs Tempest AND HE RIPS HIM OFF THE BARBED WIRE! LISTEN TO TEMPEST SCREAM!

Rabbi: That’s disgusting!

Kross: Mortus is just holding the screaming Tempest in the middle of the ring! Tempest is scratching away and his blood is staining the canvas a beautiful red, it’s like a painting!

Rabbi: For the sake of commentating, I’m going to have to observe this monstrosity...

Kross: Well, Mortus this time whipping Tempest forwards into the ropes and now his chest is stuck there! He’s so light that it’s just digging in there, and Mortus rips him out AGAIN! There are literally pieces of skin missing from tempest’s back and chest! This is a massacre!

Rabbi: Mortus now rips Tempest off and lifts him up, inverse vertical suplex and TEMPEST HITS THE SALT!!!!

Tempest: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kross: Oh my god, that could surely only be heard by dogs. Tempest is going to die tonight!

Rabbi: Tempest isn’t going to stop screaming so we’re going to have to start shouting!

Kross: Mortus lifts the screaming Tempest up and nails a well executed DDT! Tempest hitting the salt again isn’t making him shut up!

Rabbi: Well, Mortus leaves Tempest in the salt and he himself jumps to the top rope, and because he can’t springboard anywhere, he improvises a Three Eight Double Six with a shooting star leg drop!

Kross: Well, I think it’s safe to say tempest’s chances of winning are now over.

Rabbi: Mortus now simply throwing the ragdoll-like Tempest to the corner, and he climbs up behind him, we all know where this is going! Mortus holds Tempest’s arms up and steps onto his shoulders, and he drops! Major System Overload and Tempest returns to his screaming, his blood is pouring out of his back and chest here! This has to be seriously dangerous to his health, why aren’t there any EMTs?

Kross: Mortus is the general manager! He controls the EMTs and if they come out now, they’re very likely to be fired!

Rabbi: Mortus isn’t bothering to pin Tempest, which he clearly could do! This is destruction! Murder!

Kross: He’s gay. It doesn’t matter.

Rabbi: You’re a stereotyping bastard, but at the moment Mortus is getting Tempest in position for a Boston crab hold... that’s weird.

Kross: Well, I have done my homework, Rabbi, and I can tell you this is a newly innovated finisher on Mortus’ behalf – the Memetic Eugenics! Unfortunately you can’t see the whole glory of it because of the barbed wire prohibiting a springboard move, but here he goes – there’s the spin! Twisting Seated Senton backbreaker! Mortus nails the Memetic Eugenics perfectly, Rabbi! This match is over!

Rabbi: Well, Mortus isn’t going for the pin, so I’d say it’s not – he’s getting out of the ring! What for?

Kross: He’s grabbing something from ringside – wire cutters! They’re emergency tools but for Mortus it’s just another toy!

Rabbi: Mortus is cutting off some of the ropes! Surely he’s not allowing Tempest to get out!

Kross: Tempest is barely conscious, he’s going nowhere!

Rabbi: Oh no... Mortus grabs that barbed wire he just cut off! He’s... he’s not...

Kross: HE IS! Mortus is MUMMIFYING Tempest in that barbed wire! From his midsection around his chest and then around his throat! Tempest is wrapped up!

Rabbi: That’s sick! Mortus now lays Tempest on the salt and he’s POURING salt on Tempest’s face! Tempest I think is unconscious and probably in need of a blood donation!

Kross: Mortus is piling on the salt and he’s just LEAVING Tempest in that ring to die... beautiful.

Rabbi: He’s walking away! He hasn’t even pinned Tempest!

Kross: I don’t think he really needs to. We know who’s won this.

Rabbi: Mortus slides out of the ring and he’s grabbing Tempest’s title belt! Mortus walking back towards the entrance and here come the EMTs with a stretcher as fast as they can, those wire cutters now being put to good use!

Kross: It’s a beautiful sight... Anxiety has become much more heterosexual now.

Rabbi: For home viewers, I’m really sorry. This is disgusting. Hopefully Anxiety is going to pick up a bit from here. Can we go somewhere else for now please? We need to clean this up. Disgusting...

Mortus (7.83 aps + 1.6 avs = 9.43 total)
Tempest (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

The camera cuts backstage. Cynthia is looking her usual beautiful self and the cameraman gives her the signal.

Cynthia: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my first guest for tonight, Peter Saint!

The camera zooms out to reveal Saint. The former hired gun looks relaxed for the most part, but something seems slightly off.

Cynthia: So, Peter – the obvious question. What are your feelings on the main event tonight?

Saint: The main event? Hah. Ms. Adams, I’ve made a damn living out of beating Eric Scorpio. I’ve kicked him from one end of the world to the other, and in every time we’ve faced, I have needed absolutely ZERO help from Skyler Striker. Tonight is not going to be any different, mark my words.

Cynthia: We all know that there’s definitely some tension between you and Skyler Striker, but on top of that I believe one issue in the problem is one John ‘Doc’ Derrick. Have you got any words for him tonight?

Saint: I’ve always got words for Doc. Seeing as you’re so interested in both Striker and Scorpio, Doc, consider this an invitation. Out of the depths of my heart and my respect for you, Doc, you can come and take what you want from this minefield. I know that Scorpio’s probably gotten under your skin after what happened last time, El Capitano, so feel free to come and do your thing. This night is about retribution, and in more ways than one.

Saint leaves the interviewing area without another word and the camera focuses on Cynthia again.

Cynthia: Thanks for that, Peter.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 am

The backstage area is relatively quiet, but we can make out two shadows in one of the hallways. The familiar forms of Adrian and Ethan Black can be made out.

Adrian: In any case, it’s good to see you back, Ethan. When you’re not here I feel as if my skills are being under-utilized. I’ve been floating around, and Mortus isn’t helping my case any.

Black: You have no need to worry, Adrian. I have noticed the same in my absence. Rest assured it shall not be the case anymore.

A glimmer of light in Ethan’s eye makes him look menacing in the darkness.

Black: I wish to use your destructive capabilities on Derrick. As much as it is humanly possible, Adrian, and even inhumanly so, I need you to put every ounce of your being into felling John. He is the man responsible for my dislocated shoulder and absence from FMW, and as such it would be an understatement to say that he has become rather a thorn in our side.

Adrian: I will gladly take care of him.

Black: Excellent. Now, as a pre-emptive thankyou, Adrian, I have an announcement regarding the Abandoned Championship for Supremacy. And it involves you, my friend. The Abandoned Championship WILL remain in Original Sin hands at Supremacy, whether it be you or TyranT.

Adrian: With all due respect to the champion, that belt belongs to me. It was designed for me. I won’t disappoint you, Ethan.

Black: I expect you will not. Now go.

Adrian glances around the corridor and leaves Black to lean back against the wall, closing his eyes in thought.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall and is a MOUNT VESUVIUS QUALIFIER!! Introducing first, weighing in at 315 pounds and from Marietta, Georgia, he is the FMW Abandoned Champion, TYRANT!

“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth hits the arena as TyranT walks to the ring, his usual no-nonsense self. Nightstick in hand, TyranT slides into the ring and hands his title belt to the announcer.

Rabbi: Well, the Abandoned Champion is certainly going to want to prove tonight that he is better than any potential number one contenders!

Kross: Which Austin is not. He’s just naive to think Mortus would have ever made him the number one contender to a man like TyranT.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 210 pounds and from San Jose, California, he is “The Radical” CHRIS AUSTIN!!!

“Fatal” by RZA signals Austin’s entrance to the stage. The arena goes dark and coloured flashing lights begin strobing the stage as Austin comes through the curtain. As usual, Austin is wearing his Affliction hoodie. Austin walks to the ring flashing the “LA” sign but never takes his eyes off the eager TyranT. Austin rolls into the ring and eyes TyranT off before looking around at the crowd one more time.

Rabbi: And here comes Chris Austin. He’s got an impressive record to his name here Kross. Four wins and not a single defeat!

Kross: My bet is that the record is gonna be broken tonight, McJew. Austin’s good, but TyranT is better. And bigger. By about a whole hundred pounds and four inches. That’s dangerous for Austin.

"Everybody Knows” by Leonard Cohen hits the sound system and Michael James appears on stage, much to the surprise of TyranT and Austin.

Rabbi: What’s Austin doing out here?

Kross: He’s walking towards the ring, he’s going around it... he’s joining us on commentary? Oh great.

Rabbi: Good to see you with us, James.

James: Good to be here, Rabbi, Kross.

Kross: I hate you.

James: You hate everyone.

Kross: True.

Rabbi: Well, there’s the bell and neither man is wasting starting time here! Chris Austin goes immediately for the ropes, TyranT can’t keep up with that kind of speed and Austin nails a springboard 540 kick right off the bat!

Kross: Looking at this from an objective perspective...

Rabbi: Cough.

Kross: As I was saying, although Tyrant may be stronger, Austin is definitely faster.

Rabbi: Didn’t think you’d manage to be objective, Kross. Here’s a medal.

Kross: Why thank you.

James: Well, I’ve experienced that first hand, and let me tell you, he’s like lightning in that ring.

Kross: He’s big and yellow?

As Kross puts on his medal, Austin puts a hammerlock on the Abandoned Champion. TyranT winces briefly, but elbows Austin behind him. Austin wrenches TyranT’s arm in payback and tries to force TyranT into the ropes, but TyranT shifts his weight and spins Austin around so Austin’s back is to the ropes. In a cheeky move, Austin steps through the ropes, still holding the hammerlock, and jumps to the floor below, hanging TyranT’s underarm on the second rope.

Rabbi: A nice little inventive manoeuvre there from Austin!

James: He’s quick to think as well as to wrestle, Rabbi.

Kross: TyranT holding his shoulder in pain there, now Austin slides back under the ropes and he goes straight back to that hammerlock.

Rabbi: TyranT now trying to back Austin against a corner, but no! Look at that, Austin has jumped up to the second turnbuckle, and now to the top, still holding TyranT by the wrist!

James: This is where Chris gets dangerous – you never know what he’s going to do next.

Kross: Come on TyranT, fight back damnit! For the sake of Original Sin!

Rabbi: Hold on! You might have a chance, Kross! TyranT has loosened Austin’s grip and he’s got Austin under the arms, I can see something nasty coming!

Kross: Iconoclasm! Austin’s shooting through the air and this is going to hurt big!

Rabbi: No! Look at that, can we get a replay?

James: While you’re watching that, I thought I’d use a bit of this time to talk about the Abandoned Championship announcement that Ethan Black made just previous to this match. I’ve been around her for a long time now, and Adrian’s had his chance. Don’t you agree?

Kross: Whatever.

James: I’m just saying that I’ve incapacitated Calvin Xavier... twice. I put SoL in hospital. What else do I have to do around here to get a Championship match?

Kross: Ooh! I know! Not suck!

Rabbi: I’m trying to watch the replay!

The replay shows TyranT holding Austin underneath both arms and launching Austin for the iconoclasm, but Austin manages to grab TyranT around the neck on the way down and he shifts his weight to pull TyranT into a cutter instead!

Kross: Oh come on!

Rabbi: You were right, Rabbi – Austin may not be stronger, but he’s faster and very quick to think, that was an excellent mid-air counter! Austin is back on his feet, and he’s lifting TyranT up again, and straight back to that hammerlock! Austin is executing the early stages of this match very well!

Kross: TyranT can’t counter anywhere, he can’t flip out of it, Austin’s shaking off elbows... but OUCH, that one had to hurt! Low blow from TyranT! With his leg TyranT has kicked backwards and Austin is on the ground in pain!

Rabbi: Well, we all know TyranT’s never been one to play by the rules, so I guess this isn’t really a big surprise in any way!

James: Austin will recover, just watch.

Kross: TyranT now stomping away at Austin’s shoulder to see how he likes it! I love payback!

Rabbi: That’s not a surprise either.

James: TyranT lifting Austin up and hanging his neck on the top rope there – and now TyranT is choking him!

Kross: It’s brilliant to watch a true Champion in action.

Rabbi: A true champion wouldn’t have to cheat, Kross. TyranT’s blatantly putting pressure on Austin, cutting off his air supply, and finally the referee cuts him off at the count of four.

Kross: Well, TyranT now whipping the air-deprived Austin into the ropes, Austin comes back straight into a big boot from the big man!

Austin is straight back up on his feet, however, and immediately he tries to throw a punch at TyranT, but TyranT blocks it with ease, throwing back a much harder fist that knocks Austin to the floor. TyranT follows up with a quick elbow drop and then a leg drop to the throat of the Radical. TyranT goes for a pin, rubbing his forearm in Austin’s face all the while, but the referee sees this and TyranT breaks it off, throwing another few boots to Austin’s head in the process.

James: These headsets can be heard by Jaro and others out the back, can’t they?

Rabbi: I suppose so. We don’t really talk much.

James: Well, whoever can hear me out there, I’m demanding an Abandoned Championship match. Look at TyranT! He’s out of shape, he’s not the one who should be representing this company! You want me – a true champion. I was BARELY beaten last week by Austin-

Kross: Who is now getting his head kicked in.

James: -and I can damn sure beat TyranT.

Rabbi: In other news, TyranT now has a solid chinlock on Austin in the center of the ring, and Austin is having a hard time fighting out of it!

Kross: As he would be! That’s going to sap your energy pretty quickly, especially when a man the size of TyranT is performing the move!

James: He’s lazy, that’s what he is. I’d be a better champion than him.

Rabbi: The crowd now building up a chant for Austin, who seems to be fighting TyranT’s grip off bit by bit!

Kross: No! Don’t let him escape, TyranT, this is your chance!

Austin slowly fights out, getting to one knee, then the other, then onto his feet. Austin launches an elbow to TyranT’s midsection, then another, and a third one knocks TyranT off entirely.

Rabbi: Austin is free! And now he’s hitting the ropes, hoping for some sort of a springboard manoeuvre! TyranT is losing control!

Kross: TyranT catches Austin midair! Brilliant! And here it comes... powerslam! Haha! TyranT only pretending to let Austin get a glimmer of winning there.

Rabbi: TyranT now playing to the crowd, he’s giving them the finger! What a piece of crap this man is. Who hired him anyway?

Kross: Who cares? He’s perfect in every way!

James: Suck up.

Kross: You wanna repeat that?

Rabbi: TyranT has now finished giving the crowd the finger and instead he turns it to Austin, shouting in his face! Austin’s trying to get to his feet but he seems to be exhausted! TyranT now lifting Austin to his feet and he hits a few left fists, and getting Austin in a vertical suplex position!

Kross: That’s not a vertical suplex he’s going for! That’s the TyranT Bomb he’s loading up! Say goodbye, Austin!

Rabbi: TyranT lifts Austin up! He’s got him ready, NO! LOOK! Austin shifts his weight and he pulls TyranT down into some sort of a reverse DDT! What a counter! There may be hope for Austin yet!

James: Now Austin is getting to his feet, he’s got TyranT on the ground and he’s on the top turnbuckle already! This man is fast!

Rabbi: That he is! Austin is on the turnbuckle and TyranT has nowhere to go! Austin jumps... HE HITS IT HOME! Radicality 101 there! A beautiful Phoenix splash legdrop and TyranT got the full brunt of one of Austin’s favourite moves.

Kross: That’s a high risk move, it may have hurt Austin more than TyranT, they’re both on the ground and the referee is starting a count!

James: 1...2...3...

Rabbi: 4...5...

Kross: 6...7...

James: 8...

Rabbi: Austin’s moving! And there’s the kip-up ala Shawn Michaels! Brilliant! The fans are on their feet as they’re cheering here for Austin!

Kross: I think it’s just because they don’t like TyranT. He’s a nice guy!

James: Suck-up.

Kross: Say that one more time and I’ll punch your lights out.

Rabbi: TyranT also on his feet, but Austin is rushing at him and instead of a clothesline, Austin ducks and hits a reverse sweeping low roundhouse kick!

Kross: TyranT hits the mat but he’s on his feet again!

Rabbi: And there’s a second sweep roundhouse, TyranT down again but up just as quickly!

James: What kind of a Champion is this guy? He can’t even see where he’s being taken out!

Rabbi: TyranT on his feet, but he steps back to avoid the possibility of a third kick – He can’t see Austin behind him already! TyranT is confused already and Austin behind him hits the ropes, springboard DDT!

James: And he’s going for a pinfall! One! Two! NO!

Rabbi: So close there!

Kross: TyranT gets to his feet, but Austin grabs his wrists and crosses them over! TyranT’s confused here, he’s got no idea what’s going on! Austin trying to flip TyranT up but it’s not seeming to work! TyranT is too heavy!

Rabbi: Either that or there’s no energy left in Austin! He goes to flip TyranT up again, but TyranT blocks the leg this time and throws Austin away!

Kross: Mount Vesuvius is looming but TyranT might be the one to enter instead of Austin here!

Rabbi: TyranT now going for the TyranT Bomb again but this time Austin blocks the leg! TyranT can’t lift Austin up when he’s hooked down!

Kross: TyranT lets go and Austin with a quick shot to the face, Austin hits the ropes and he’s gonna come back hard!

Rabbi: No! Austin going for a running splash but TyranT grabs him midair and he’s going to make Austin pay! TYRANT SLAM!!!! IT’S OVER!

Kross: Yes! Yes! One! Two! THREE!!!! What a match!

James: TyranT pins Austin... but I still want my shot! I’m here to make a statement!

Kross: Oh shut it!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and advancing to the Mount Vesuvius match... TYYYYYYYRANT!

TyranT (8.04 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.34 total)
Chris Austin (7.66 aps + 0.4 avs = 8.06 total)

Michael James, without word of warning, throws off his headset and grabs a chair. He then slides into the ring behind TyranT, who is taunting Austin on the ground.

Rabbi: What the hell?

Kross: I think he’s trying to make a statement.

Rabbi: This is uncalled for!

CRACK. The chairshot echoes throughout the arena and James takes TyranT to the ground to the cheers of the audience.

Rabbi: That wasn’t necessary at all!

Kross: Now he thinks he’s king of the world, too. Great. All he did was blindside the Champion!

Rabbi: And now he’s celebrating – and taunting you. I think it’s funny, actually.

Michael James smashes TyranT over the back of the head just for effect, and then drops the chair to the mat, climbing to the turnbuckle and posing for the fans, who are giving him a mixed reaction. However, behind him, Chris Austin seems to have recovered and grabs the chair.

Rabbi: Uh oh.

A second CRACK rings out as Austin’s chair collides with the back of James’ head. James collapses backwards to the mat and Austin, a look of fury on his face, throws the chair to the mat, frustrated. Sliding out of the ring, Austin doesn’t even look back on his two fallen foes.

Kross: Well, everyone got their share of the medicine today, but the end story is that TyranT is going to Mount Vesuvius to join Anxiety’s team.

Rabbi: And he’ll be joining Michael James there as well, but for now, Chris Austin is going to be left behind.

The cameras switch backstage again to Cynthia, who despite looking a little frazzled seems to be all ready for her next interview.

Cynthia: Ladies and gentlemen, please make welcome my next interviewee, Skyler Striker!

Striker looks similar in state of mind to his partner Peter Saint – something doesn’t seem quite right.

Cynthia: So, Skyler. Tonight, you’re in your first ever Anxiety main event. What are your thoughts or feelings on the match, your partner and your opponents?

Striker: It’s a first. And I’m hoping to make sure it won’t be my last. To have a win against the FMW Champion, even in a tag team match, would be great. I’m going to use this as the opportunity it is. I’m going to prove to FMW that I deserve my place here. This is a defining point, where I can show that I can stand on the same footing as Scorpio. That I deserve a title shot, whatever. It’s not going to be easy, but when you look at it, since when has it ever been?

Cynthia: Too true. And on the subject of Peter Saint? Earlier tonight he stated he needed no help from you.

Striker: To beat Scorpio? He probably doesn’t. But Saint can’t take on the Dark Brotherhood by himself. He needs me for that, whether he wants to admit it or not. And this way I can keep an eye on him.

Cynthia: And finally, any thoughts on John Derrick and his possible involvement in the match?

Striker: Derrick’s got his reasons for being interested in this match and fair enough to him, he can play his little games with Scorpio all day long as far as I’m concerned. I’m simply asking Derrick not to interfere. At Death Row, Doc asked me to stay out of his clown-hunting trip. This is my fight and mine alone, Doc, so stay OUT of it.

Striker is looking at the camera as if sending a message to Derrick, but the audience knows Doc can already hear Striker. The familiar figure of John “Doc” Derrick taps Striker twice on the shoulder and Skyler turns around, scared for a brief second before regaining his composure.

Striker: Doc.

Derrick: Greetings, Sir Striker.

Striker: Ah, I get it. The Resistance’s Knight, hah. Hilarious, you aren’t.

Derrick: So cynical. But let’s skip the pleasantries. Couldn’t help but overhear your mouth rambling about certain instances in time which you seem to have conveniently forgotten the key details of.

Striker: Oh? Do tell.

Derrick: Well, remembering our deep and meaningful conversation at Death Row, I believe I asked you to refrain from interfering in my business with the brothers Black, so that’s one out of two. But from memory, your decision was to ignore my direction and interrupt anyway. From where I’m standing, seems I owe you one for you forgoing said warning.

Striker’s nerves twinge visibly. Doc is as calm as ever.

Striker: So what are you gonna do then, John? Run down heroically and rescue Saint and myself from the clutches of death itself? The lone ranger of FMW striking down its biggest demon? Single-handedly perform yet another Derrick & Co. Miracle? WHAT?

Derrick, who has to this point been listening without real conviction to Striker, suddenly becomes much more intimidating when he stands face to face with Skyler.

Derrick: You want to know what I’m going to do?

The glare being traded between Striker and Derrick reeks of tension, but neither man will break. Derrick grows a very small smile as he stares Striker down.

Derrick: Whatever I damn well want to do.

Derrick walks away without a second glance back. Striker closes his eyes and runs his hands over his face, shaking himself down. Cynthia looks mildly scared, but she quickly composes herself and turns to the camera.

Cynthia: That’s it from me, Rabbi, back to you!

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Mtves6ze7

Although the typical Coliseum of Rome combatants were trained gladiators, convicted criminals and prisoners of war, occasionally glory-seeking individuals volunteered to fight. Often they overrated their skills and suffered the consequences ...

... At least one emperor ordered his guards to toss unsuspecting spectators into the arena, for various reasons. The victim may have previously angered the emperor. Or, the victim may have been a complete stranger but the emperor disliked the way he was behaving in the Coliseum of Rome. Sometimes the emperor's motive was simply to amuse himself by randomly selecting a spectator to meet his death in the arena.

It is the Emperor's will that 30 Full Metal Wrestling superstars compete for his amusement. Thirty men will vie for the torch that sits atop Mt. Vesuvius. The winner receives a FMW Championship at Ultimatum.

The greatest match in the history of professional sports returns...

Among Anxiety, six gladiators have claimed their spots.

A monster devoid of fear.

A vicious, relentless animal.

A man desperate for recognition.

A man haunted by his past.

A cruel, heartless tyrant.

A warrior fighting for love.

When all these and the four remaining Anxiety stars qualify, who will climb to the top of the mountain? And who will BE the last four?

[size=200]MT. VESUVIUS II[/size]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 am

Rabbi: And here we go! Minus the main even this has got to be one of the most anticipated matches of the night! A falls count anywhere match! Between two of Anxiety’s top superstars John Derrick and the infamous Adrian! Derrick has been known in recent weeks to be on a warpath against the Original Sin!

Kross: That was until his ass was nearly flat lined in the electric chair by the hands of the Bitch King!

Rabbi: Unfair to say Kross. It was more of a... how do you people put it… Gang Bang?

Kross: My people?! What the hell do you mean by my people you racist Jewish motherfucker! I oughta slap you down bitch for talkin’ like that! Piece of shit…

Rabbi: I rest my case.

Kross: But seriously. When people look in the history books, they won’t see it as a Gang Bang as you put it so technically, they’ll just see what’s written down on paper! And that’s Bitch King one, John Derrick big fat zero! So as far as this so called warpath goes… It’s as good as over! The Original Sin stopped him dead, our very own manager stopped him dead… end of!

Rabbi: Three guys on one! You cannot dare justify that!

Kross: I will and I have. It was a good match though wasn’t it?

Rabbi: Fuck yeah!

Kross: If you ask me, which I know you will given how everything I say is so very important! I think Adrian is going to add another notch to a coming losing streak from John Derrick!

Rabbi: You are so predictable! You do realize that you always support the bad guys! Apart from Halycon it seems these days, you’re always supporting the guys on the dark side.

Kross: That’s ‘cause I own the dark side bitch!

Rabbi: Ugh…

Kross: Call me predictable… call me whatever you want as long as it compliments me. But I’ve gotta support my homeboys. And Adrian, well, he’s one of my homeboys! Just like everyone that’s awesome in this brand. Ethan Black, Mortus, TyranT, Cactus Sam… the list goes on. And my boy Adrian is up there too!

King Crimson’s ‘RED’ explodes over the P.A at high volume. The entire arena is basked in a crimson light as soon enough, Adrian himself appears to the rage of the crowd. He completely ignores them, slowly making his way down to the ramp as he wears the infamous robe he is clad in just before he gets ready to compete in the ring. Some crowd members even throw items towards him, plastic cups and bits of rubbish but none of it manages to hit the man who is un-phased, walking towards the ring.

Kross: Speak of the devil!

Rabbi: This man in my opinion... literally is the devil! There is not a thing in the world this man won’t do to stop anyone that gets in his way. I think if there is anyone in this brand that can stand in John Derrick’s way, it’s Adrian! The man is a soulless machine. But in all truth, since your money is on Adrian, I’ll slap my bet on Derrick. It took three men to take him down last week. As strong as Adrian is I just can’t see him being strong enough. But we’ll see.

Adrian is only half way down the ramp when someone leaps from the crowd much to the shock of all the fans watching. Adrian is totally caught off guard as none other than John Derrick himself is the man attacking, laying in solid shots into the back of Adrian before wrapping his arm around his throat, keeping his head under his arm pit. He then drops back, landing in a solid DDT upon Adrian who is still in a confused state. By now the crowd have realized what has gone on and decide they approve by screaming out and cheering for the number one contender of the championship belt. Adrian doesn’t even know what hit him as he is lifted up into a powerslam position from Derrick before he is dropped back first against one of the railings as fans jump back to avoid being clobbered by a falling Adrian. The bell suddenly rings as the ref rushes down to observe the action and do his duties in the falls count anywhere match.

Kross: Whoa, Derrick seems somewhat eager to come down to the ring early tonight! Considering he’s suppose to be the current top dog of Anxiety, he really likes to get low down!

Rabbi: Well I wouldn’t think any less of him myself. Since when did any members of the Original Sin play by the rules? Derrick is really giving himself an early advantage in this match! The two are nowhere near the ring, this fight is heading into the watching fans.

Kross: Come on Adrian! Don’t let him beat ya down like a bitch! Paint the bastard Red!

Rabbi: Derrick is still on top having completely blindsided his opponent. Adrian has yet to recompose himself and Derrick is capitalizing on this. He’s landing some solid strikes against Adrian, driving him further into the crowd. The fans are spreading out to watch the action. All eyes are on the Metaltron for those who can’t get a clear view.

Kross: This is why you should stay at home and watch it on the TV bitches! I mean look at all the suckers on the back rows! They can’t see shit but two lego men dukin’ it out!

Rabbi: Derrick is backing off, He’s holding his eyes! I think Adrian just spat something in his face!

Kross: No doubt something he picked up off the Bitch King in the Abandoned Tournament!

Rabbi: Adrian is finally fighting back now! He’s got Derrick in a headlock! He’s driving his other fist against the top of his skull! Derricks snaking his arms around Adrian though, he’s lifting him up! Backdrop! Damn, Adrian was nearly sent crashing into some unsuspecting fans, a crowd has gathered around the two of them and the ref is struggling to make enough space for the men to fight in! You know there is a reason we have a ring!

As Derrick tries to lift Adrian, he is met with solid shots against his midsection as Adrian continues to get into the swing of the match. With Derrick soon doubling over from the series of punches, Adrian leaps up, grabbing Derrick’s shoulders as he positions his head under his chin before dropping down to land a stylish jawbreaker. With Derrick down, a brave fan double axe handles Adrian from behind, making Adrian turn around, landing a solid strike into the guys jaw as the crowd all gasp in complete shock. Before the attacking fan even has the luxury of collapsing from the thunderous blow, Adrian throws his down against the fallen John Derrick before flipping and landing a senton splash on both downed men as the crowd gasp out again. Adrian simply rolls the idiot off from Derrick before beginning to strike several times, aiming for his temple with each tightly closed fist. After half a dozen strikes, Adrian goes for a cover as the ref slides in to quickly begin a count.

One…
Tw…

Kross: A flick out, Heh - what the hell was that stupid son of a bitch thinking! You don’t punch Adrian unless you know you can punch through brick walls! Just like me!

Rabbi:But seriously folks, let this be a lesson to you. Don’t fuck with our guys, even the underground roster will beat this shit out of you!

Kross: Finally! Adrian has tossed Derrick over the railings back onto the ramp! No doubt the man will want to take this to the ring being a high flyer and all. He can’t hope to land Down to Hell when he’s grounded!

Rabbi: Adrian is on his way over the railing, but Derrick is up and he is literally dragging the man himself to the ramp. A knee to the face from Derrick to Adrian, I think we may be able to detect shattered cartilage! Now he’s got his arms around Adrian! And an amazing over head suplex! He just tossed Adrian over his head and the man has landed head and shoulders first against the bottom of the ramp! Adrian is really suffering here!

Kross: He’ll pull it back. He always does!! This is Adrian we are talking about after all.

Rabbi: Derrick with a knee drop on the stomach of Adrian! That was just sick, the man literally coughed up blood from the impact! He might have some internal damage! Derrick is not even giving him a chance to breath, he’s already dragging him back up to his feet from behind!

Kross: German suplex from Derrick! But Adrian has managed to soften his fall, flipping with the momentum to land on his hands and knees. The sorry bastard is still hurting… probably why he didn’t land on his feet!

Rabbi: Derrick is coming for him again! But Adrian has developed a burst of energy from nowhere! He’s dived to Derricks side!… Kicked himself off the railings! What a well-executed neck breaker! This match has mostly been Derrick from what I can tell… but Adrian is getting his own shots in and this one could be the one to swing the match to his favour!

Kross: Finally… he’s dragging Derrick into the ring!

Adrian lands a few shots on Derrick to keep him down against the ring surface. Adrian then climbs up the turnbuckle, looking ready to go for a high risk move. Derrick recovered much faster than he could have anticipated however, and Derrick is quick to flip up to his feet, rushing towards Adrian before pushing him straight off the turnbuckle with a heavy shove. The crowd all gasp as Adrian is sent sailing backwards, landing upper back first against the railings as bone clashing against steel echoes loudly making the crowd all wince and gasp at the same time. Adrian shouts out in agony, favouring his back as he rolls around, all whilst Derrick is climbing the turnbuckle now..

Kross: Holy Shit! Adrian’s in a bad way!

Rabbi: I’m surprised the ref hasn’t called this match already! Adrian might need paramedics… He could be injured for all we know… The last thing anyone wants is for a career to end! I hope to god Derrick is only standing on that turnbuckle to gloat at the fallen Adrian.

Kross: He jumped! Oh my god! A senton splash from Derrick! He’s got all the night he needs to nail it!

Rabbi: And he got him! Adrian has just been on the receiving end of one hell of a senton splash! 230lbs coming straight down on your ribs… The entire skeletal structure might be shattered in Adrian’s torso given the brutal attacks he was on the receiving end of

Kross: No way! I was expecting more than this from Adrian! He’s getting his ass kicked! How the hell is he suppose to come back from that now? The ref is there… Derrick is hurt but not anywhere near as hurt as Adrian who isn’t moving! He’s got the cover… this is game set and match… son of a bitch!

One…
Two…
Thre…

Rabbi: Flick out!!! Adrian has flicked out!!! How in the hell did he managed to build the strength to do that! Derrick can’t believe it himself!

Kross: You can see it in his eyes! Look! Derrick really is in disbelief! Where is he going now? He’s climbing back into the ring! Slow and sluggish, but he’s getting there!

Rabbi: Derrick must have taken more damage than we thought from that impact. He’s going up the turnbuckle though. Why? He can’t possibly think of going for another?! This is insane! He’s going to seriously injure Adrian if he lands this one in!

Kross: There he goes again! He’s jumped! Another senton splash down on Adrian!

Rabbi: No! Adrian has moved out of the way, Derrick hit nothing but the concrete! There was nothing to soften his fall! He’s taken the full impact and you can see by him rolling around in agony that he’s got himself into serious trouble!

Kross: It’s called high risk for a reason! That fucking moron!

Rabbi: Both men are down, wait - Adrian is starting to make a move now! Adrian is picking up the hurt Derrick and he’s dragging him back to the ring for the second time in this match up!

Derrick is rolled into the ring besides the ropes as Adrian stays on ring side for now. He doubles over as he coughs a little blood clearly in some pain as he has to take a moment. The crowd all jeer hatefully against him, but they can’t get his attention. Adrian is soon focusing back on the match as he regains his composure, watching as Derrick slowly rolls onto his hands and knees, looking on the way to recovery. Adrian however suddenly leaps up onto the ropes before jumping off, landing close range upon Derrick with a double stomp onto the back of his head that literally leaves the fans screaming “holy shit”. Derrick drops down like a sack of potatoes over the sickening impact, looking completely out cold as Adrian simply rolls him over, going for the cover as the crowd can’t help but be left in awe over the ferocity of the attack Adrian unleashed with the spring board stomp.

Rabbi: That was too gruesome! No one can get back up after that…

One…
Two…
Thre….

Kross: That was a slow fucking count! That should have been over! How the hell did Derrick lift that shoulder up?!

Rabbi: Adrian is finally reacting now! He can’t believe it! He’s even shoving at the ref! I think he agrees with you on that count judging from that reaction!

Kross: You know how Adrian gets the longer the match goes on! He’s a wild animal trapped in a fag like body!

Rabbi: Adrian is mounting Derrick now! He’s going to Paint him red! Look at him! He’s really going at John Derrick now! He is pounding away at the man! Blood is starting to appear all over Derricks face! The ref is trying to stop Adrian! This could be a DQ right here!

Kross: Derrick caught one of his fists! He’s managed to twist him around! Now Derrick is top laying it into Adrian! Damn, if you didn’t know better you’d think this was a gay sex scene given my awesome choice of words!

Rabbi: Now the ref is warning John Derrick! But both men are pounding the crap out of each other! Wrestling has just gone out of the window! They just want to kill each other!

Kross: I prefer the term: beat shit out of each other! Derrick really wants to take down a member of the OS, no surprise given what they did to him in 6.2!

Rabbi: But Adrian equally wants to put a stop to Derrick before he can reach the world champion! Only one man can win this struggle, and they are literally strangling and beating each other to death! The ref is on the verge of ending this match! It’s getting out of hand!

Kross: Adrian is back on top! He’s managed to headbutt Derrick and he’s got him dazed! Adrian is now on his feet! He’s got Derrick! He’s dragging his sorry ass to the turnbuckle! What the hell does he want to do now?!

Rabbi: He’s going up! Adrian is going up and… and he’s taking John Derrick up with him! He - it looks like he wants to superplex him to the outside of the ring! That’s insane! He’s going for it! But Derrick has hooked his leg around his! He’s not going anywhere!

Kross: Damn, they’re back at it again now! Punching shit out of each other! The ref is giving them his last warning! They don’t even notice he is there!

Rabbi: Both men have coated each other’s faces in read! This has turned into a real fight! Adrian is going ballistic and Derrick is matching him in ferocity! Neither men are backing down!

Kross: Oh shit! Both men have jumped with each other off of the turnbuckle!

Both Derrick and Adrian literally throw each other from the top turnbuckle. Both men fall awkwardly. Adrian seems to flip in his own fall, nearly landing on his jaw as his body arches over his own head nearly folding him right over himself from the impact. John Derrick is sent chest first against the railings and simply hands limp upon impact, as if he had been impaled upon a spear. The referee is at a loss and doesn’t know what to do. He watches over both men and for a whole minute, neither of them move. He soon realizes this match can’t continue and rings for the bell to declare a rare draw.

John Derrick (8.53 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.7 avs = 9.03 total)
Adrian (8.13 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.03 total)

Kross: Holy shit!… Holy Shit… Holy Shit…

Rabbi: We get the picture!

Kross: Well, I don’t know about you, but that was a kick ass finish - I mean just look! Both men are clearly dead!

Rabbi: Shut it Kross, I’m deeply concerned! Both men really fell badly! The ref had to call for a draw! I can see already that he’s calling for paramedics to come down and provide immediate aid.

Kross: These stretcher guys really do make their money from this federation! See Larry there? He used to be a skinny fucker remember! He’s buff as elephant shit now after hauling along so many huge ass wrestlers!

Rabbi: Are you not concerned about Derrick and Adrian at all?! Derrick needs to face Eric Scorpio at Supremacy for the World Championship Title! If he’s seriously injured, we’ll have no main event in Supremacy! I really wanted to commentate for that!

Kross: Oh shit, never thought of it like that. Still, fucking awesome match!

Rabbi: We’ll keep you posted as soon as we find out the status on each of these two wrestlers... sometimes I can’t help but think these guys go way too far.

John Derrick and Adrian are carried out of the area with stretchers as the crowd chant out with mixed reactions over the outcome of a spectacular match.

Elsewhere, you can smell the sinister intentions lurking in front of the Wheel of Misfortune. Ethan Black is one of the two men looking at the giant green and black game-show wheel. The other man, once he is finished scratching his oversized behind, is wearing the Abandoned Championship.

Black: Listen, TyranT. I want revenge on Michael James and Chris Austin. And I want it soon. They have no right to be standing tall when Original Sin’s very own Abandoned Champion has just won a match!

TyranT: No worries, Mister Black. Ah’ll ‘ave their sorry behinds kicked from ‘ere to 7.3 on the double!

Black: Excellent. Now, onto the matter of your Abandoned Championship match at Supremacy.

TyranT: Who’s it gonna be? None of ‘em punks can take on the TyranT one on one and live! I think I’ve already proved that ‘un.

Black: Well, seeing as you can beat them all one on one, I am going to be making the match a six-man. TyranT, you will be defending against Chris Austin, Michael James, Peter Saint, Skyler Striker and Original Sin’s very own Adrian.

TyranT looks quizzically at Ethan, as though he is unsure of whether Black’s brain is screwed in correctly.

TyranT: ‘At doesn’t sound very safe to the TyranT. ‘At’s two Original Sin and four not!

Black: Have patience and allow me to explain. Firstly, Neither Michael James nor Chris Austin are mediocre players at best in this game, and neither of them are officially Resistance. They both prefer to be alone in this game, thereby they are vulnerable. Saint and Striker spend their time fighting with each other. It is you and Adrian who are united in this front. And secondly, you must learn to trust me at all times. Watch the wheel.

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Wheel

Ethan spins the giant wheel and it slowly creaks around until it stops on something that gives Ethan a brief laugh.

Black: And now it is in an environment where you and Adrian will have an advantage! Both of you are dangerous men, TyranT – and the ELIMINATION CHAMBER will be the perfect environment for you! Awfully fitting.

TyranT: ‘Ow do you mean, Mister Black?

Black: One year ago, I was defending my FMW Championship in an Elimination Chamber. And against Full Metal’s best at that. After all of the chaos, I emerged as the victor and I cemented my legacy as the most dominant Champion this place will ever see. So, TyranT – I am passing on my torch to you. I want you to do the same as I did in the Chamber – engrave your name upon the stone tablets of FMW history.

TyranT seems to be enthralled with the idea.

TyranT: I won’t let ya’ down, boss!

Black smiles, although it looks fake all over to the trained eye.

Black: I hope not. But TyranT, promise me one thing. I want you to do this for you, and not for me. Cement your legacy as not only the first, but the greatest Abandoned Champion there ever was and will be.

TyranT: Thank ye’ very much sir!

TyranT strides off, more confident than usual. Ethan grins at the Champion and turns back to the wheel, staring at the Elimination Chamber spot on which it has landed.

The scene changes to elsewhere backstage, in Mortus’ office. Wax Work mannequins of all that have fought Mortus now back in place after the initial meeting at the beginning of the show including the Anxiety Original Sin members.

Cactus Sam stares intently at his own Wax Work mock up as a man in the background is already at work, painting a rendition of Tempest.

Cactus: Love what you’ve done with the place, Matt.

Mortus: We thought you might appreciate it. Now, come look at this…

Cactus Sam is drawn over to two paintings on the wall, set in Barbed Wire frames; the first being a painting of Romeo Vizzini and Vengeance; Vengeance’s blood has clotted on the barbed wire, and a huge X had been burnt into the canvas with more blood dragged down the valleys caused by this X, which had leaked out and stained the canvas.

Next to it is a painting of Tempest and Chris Black, with a similar frame, but minus the burnt X.

Mortus drags his still bloody hands from the top left corner to the right bottom one, leaving a bloody trail across the canvas.

Cactus: In a few moments, I’ll prepare to complete your masterpiece, Matt.

Mortus: Excellent.

The duo begin to laugh manically, as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 am

A hush falls over the crowd as the lights in the arena go completely out. Seconds after, at the top of the ramp, a green spotlight shines brightly, in the shape of California. Upon seeing it, the crowd cheers, as "Shatterday" by Vendetta Red hits over the speakers and pyro erupts from the stage!

Rabbi: He’s back!

Kross: Did I ever mention how much I hate this guy?

The man who they are referring to is none other than The Sublime, making his triumphant return to Columbus Ohio, and to an FMW Ring. As the crowd continues to cheer, Sublime slowly saunters down to the ring, his bare feet shuffling along, a smile across his face. He calmly slides under the bottom rope, as he’s done many times before. Upon entering the ring, he is handed a microphone and asks the crowd to quiet down.

Sublime: Dammmmnnnnnn! IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!

The crowd pops huge for Sublime.

Sublime: I’ve got to be honest for a minute, part of me wondered if I’d ever make it back into an FMW ring. I can’t even describe how hard it was for me to lay in that hospital bed, wondering if I would ever even be able to talk again, much less step back into this squared circle.

Rabbi: I myself never thought he’d be back!

Kross: I was hoping he wasn’t.

Sublime: The day that I stood inside this ring, and announced my retirement, was one of the worst days of my life, but it wasn’t the worst. Those days spent inside the hospital, after my throat was crushed, those weren’t the worst days of my life. My days growing up, watching my mother fuck assholes for a little bit of cash, only to blow it on cocaine, those weren’t even the worst.

Sublime pauses here, seemingly to collect his
thoughts.

Sublime: What was the worst day, was the day I found out just who was behind my attack. The worst day of my life, was the day I discovered that my best friend, someone who I considered to be my brother, the only person who was family to me, was the one who orchestrated a plan to end my career.

Crowd: Fuck you Korran! Fuck you Korran!

Sublime: So I see you know who I’m talking about.

Rabbi: Sublime of course referring to Korran Halycon, his long time partner and friend, and the man who was behind his brutal attack at the hands of The Quick and the Dead.

Sublime: Which brings me to why I’m out here now. I’ve decided to come out of my retirement for one reason, and one reason only, TO BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF KORRAN HALYCON!

The crowd pops for Sublime

Sublime: I will stop at nothing to make sure that he himself is the one who is forced into early retirement! My throat is almost healed, and I will be back to 100% by Supremacy! I’m fucking ready to step back into this ring, and ready to whip Korran’s ass, that is, if he’s man enough to face me. What do you say Korran, you and me, AT SUPREMACY!

The crowd again pops at the thought of a match between the two former champions!

Rabbi: What an epic encounter that would be!

Kross: You mean an epic ass kicking for Sublime!

Sublime: IF you’ve got the balls to accept my challenge, then come out here and FACE ME!

Sublime drops the mic to his side, as he paces around the ring. The crowd grows anxious, waiting for something to happen. After a few seconds of awkwardness, something finally does, as “All my Life” by the Foo Fighters hits over the speaker, drawing boo’s from the crowd.

Kross: I didn’t think he’d have the balls to come out here!

Kross is of course referring to Korran Halycon, who stands nervously at the top of the ramp, a microphone in his hand.

Sublime: I’m surprised you actually had the balls to come out here.

Korran: Come on bro, chill out. Look, I realize what I did was wrong.

Sublime: Wrong? Wrong? You tried to end my fucking career!

Korran: Look, I was greedy. I wanted my time to shine in the spotlight. All my time here in FMW, I’ve always lived in your shadow. I’ve always played second fiddle to you bro. I was the Owen to your Bret, I was the Jannetty to your Michaels, I wanted a chance to prove how good I was. Can you really blame me for that Sublime?

Sublime: You couldn’t just tell me that? I would have had no problems with you going after a singles career-

Korran cuts him off as he slowly saunters down towards the ring

Korran: Subl, Bhodie, Spare me the lecture. I know what I did was wrong. I realize that. I honestly never meant for them to take it as far as they did. I just wanted you taken out of the picture for awhile, just a month or so, so I could have a chance to shine on my own.

Sublime: From what I’ve seen, that isn’t working out to well.

Korran, who is now up along the ring apron, nods dejectedly, before responding

Korran: My singles run has failed, horribly.

Korran has now entered the ring

Korran: I’ve realized that my place in the company, is right here, by your side. Together we were the greatest Tag Team that the world has ever seen. We dominated the Tag Division for almost two years, DOMINATED. With me back by your side, we can do that once again! Ya know bro, 3-Time Tag Team Champions is not that far off. When we are on our game, there’s not a team in the world that can touch us. What do you say bro? ONE MORE TIME FOR SOCAL???

Rabbi: What a moment that would be!

Korran holds his hand out towards Sublime, as Sublime simply stands there, deep in thought, considering every word that Korran just said. He stands there, his eyes are fixed on those of Korran, the man, the only man, that he’d ever call family. As he ponders Korran’s words, a swell of crowd noise starts to build in the arena. As it builds, Sublime smiles, and begins to extend his hand towards Korran.

Rabbi: What’s going on?

Kross: There is someone coming through the crowd!

As Sublime’s hand meets Korran’s, a figure, dressed only in black, his face hidden by a mask of some sort, jumps up onto the guardrail, and in one jump, leaps from the guard rail to the apron, over the announce table.

Rabbi: What the hell was that?

The figure, who is holding a chair, then jumps over the top rope and moves with lighting quickness towards Sublime. He pulls back the chair, but is seen at the last minute by Korran, who pulls Sublime out of the way, taking a chair directly to his face, which knocks him down to the canvas.

Kross: Who the hell is that???

After knocking Korran down to the mat, the man turns his attention towards Sublime. Sublime takes a swing at the man, but the man ducks, and puts a boot into the stomach of Sublime, sending him staggering backwards towards the ropes. The man then follows that by drilling Sublime’s head with the chair, knocking him out of the ring to the outside. The man then follows Sublime to the outside, where he begins to kick him in the side, repeatedly, causing Sublime to spit up blood.

Rabbi: Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Kross: There is a man with a mask on kicking the shit out of Sublime. Good enough?

Rabbi: Who is this guy?

Kross: I sure as hell ain’t asking.

Rabbi: He’s dragging Sublime this way, towards our announce table!

As the figure reaches the announce table, he hoists Sublime up onto his shoulders as the announcers look on in shock. With Sublime on his shoulders, he then turns towards the announce table, spins Sublime around and then falls to the ground, causing Sublime’s body to smash into the announce table, and his throat to hit right along the very edge!!!

Rabbi: MY GOD! HE JUST DROPPED SUBLIME’S THROAT RIGHT ONTO THE EDGE OF OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!! LOOK AT ALL THE BLOOD!

Sublime is laying almost motionless, blooding pooling around his body, as the figure stands over him. Suddenly from behind comes Korran Halycon, who leaps of the ring apron and drills the man with a forearm to the back of his neck, sending the man to the ground. The man however, quickly returns to his feet. As he does so, Korran reaches out his hand and grabs the man’s mask. He attempts to pull it up, and manages to get it partly off, barely enough to recognize the person behind the mask.

Korran: N…No….. It can’t be…. Not you…. No…

Kross: Who is it? I can’t see! His back it towards us!

The man quickly extends his foot towards Korran, hitting him directly in the groin. As Korran doubles over in agony, the man fixes his mask, he then quickly slides in behind Korran, and grabs him around the neck. Korran’s eyes go wide with horror as he gasps for air. Then, with one quick motion, the man jerk’s Korran’s head sideways, dropping him to the floor below.

Rabbi: I think he just broke Korran’s neck! Somebody get some God-Damn EMTS OUT HERE!!!!!!!

The man then hops up onto the guardrail, taking a second to assess the damage he caused. He stares towards the floor for a few minutes, before leaping back into the audience and quickly disappearing through the crowd, as the EMTS hurry down the ramp towards the two broken bodies.

Rabbi: I’m at a loss for words right now Kross. Who was that man?

Kross: Whoever he was, he just did something nobody, not any person, not any team, could ever do. He just destroyed the SoCal Connection, and he did it single-handedly.

Rabbi: Who could it have been to send Korran into shock like that?

Kross: Your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully one of our cameras caught a glimpse of him after Korran pulled his mask up.

Rabbi: Something tells me a man like that, wouldn’t let that happen.

Kross: Your probably right about that.

Rabbi: We’ve got to go to break, hopefully we can get some answers when we return.

The camera starts to fade slowly out, fixated on the carnage in front of the announcers. The focus on what remains of the SoCal Connection slowly begins to fade out, but not before capturing Sublime, whose body in on a stretcher, extend his fist towards Korran, who lies motionless on a stretcher beside him. His fist bumps against Korran’s, as the camera fades to black.

Cherry: The following matchup is the Deadly Drag Race match. It shall continue until one man is dragged up to the METALtron via a motorcycle.

Kross: Awesome. General Manager Mortus is a complete and utter legend.

Rabbi: How can you say that? Mortus and Cactus Sam are complete and utter Monsters. Mortus has already destroyed Tempest earlier this evening, and we all know Cactus Sam is going to aim to do the same thing now.

Kross: Yeah. I know. Complete and utter legends. Those two crazy cats are like the Angels of the Apocalypse, reigning down Death and Judgement on the Tag Teams of Anxiety. They don’t call themselves Team Killers for nothing, you know.

Rabbi: Though it holds true, they are all that they claim, it doesn’t mean I like it.

Cherry: Introducing first, from Birmingham, England. Weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds… CACTUS SAM!

Red pulses of light illuminate the arena as Disturbed’s Sons of Plunder screams out from the P.A system. Cactus Sam emerges from the back, a pre made motorcycle chain noose in grasp, dragging along the floor.

Kross: Sam is all business here tonight. His newfound partner in our General Manager set the bar for the destruction and you know Sam is going to aim to top it.

Rabbi: That’s what frightens me…

Kross: You know, I figured it out. Between Sam and Mortus, the two of them have resulted in the downfall of six tag teams in a myriad of fashions? The British Lions fell when Mortus turned on Nick. Inhuman Creation fell when Mortus deemed his brother no longer useful. The Dogs of War fell when Sam and Chase got involved with them, Vendetta fell when Sam hung Vengeance, the Quick and the Dead have unfortunately fallen…

Rabbi: Sam nor Mortus had nothing to do with that.

Kross: Quiet Jew, I’m counting it anyway… And finally, the team of Chris Black and Tempest has already been destroyed tonight. Sam’s just here to finish the job. SIX TEAMS.

Rabbi: A sickening Revelation.

Cherry: And his opponent, riding in from the other side of the tracks; one half of the tag team champions… CHRIS BLACK!

The roar of a Motorcycle revving up is heard, which segues into Feed my Frankenstein by Alice Cooper. Chris Black jets down the ramp on his Harley, equally all business, his title belt held aloft in the air to a massive pop from the crowd.

Rabbi: Now there’s a champion the fans can be proud of.

Kross: And there’s a man who has nothing to lose!

Rabbi: The bell rings as Cactus goes straight for a suicide dive, tearing Chris from a moving motorbike!

Kross: Shit was SO Cash.

Rabbi: Both men down, Cactus pounding down on Chris with that chain wrapped round his fist, but Chris fighting back, he kicks Sam off of him, and he’s back to his feet.

Kross: Chris running to the ring; coward!

Rabbi: Sam in pursuit! RUNS STRAIGHT INTO THAT BOOT OF CHRIS BLACK! Chris Black’s ‘Lights Out’ has buried men before this match, and it’s a brilliant start to taking down his assailant.

Kross: You underestimate Sam if you think that’ll keep him down…

Rabbi: It gives Chris chance to get that chain off of Sam though, he can’t be doing well considering he threw himself from the ring in a foolish attempt to end a man’s career.

Kross: It’s not foolishness, it’s dedication to a cause.

Rabbi: Chris lifting Sam up, left jab, right hook, heart punch and followed right by a snap DDT putting Sam right back down.

Kross: Come on Sam! You can do it! Get up!

Rabbi: It doesn’t look so good for Sam. Chris stomping a mudhole. Looks like he’s looking to end this quick; he’s picking up the chain!

Kross: Ha! Sam counters with a raising fist to the gut and he’s getting back to his feet with more fists to the shoulder region of Chris Black.

Rabbi: Chris sidesteps a knee to face and takes Sam down with a clothesline!

Kross: Nah, but look. Sam underhooked one of the arms, dragging Black down too. Headbutts a plenty for the caught Chris Black.

Rabbi: Is Sam biting Black’s ear?!

Kross: Yeah. Take that!

Rabbi: Ref breaking the two up now; I don’t care if this match is none D.Q, such tactics are just low.

Kross: Chris going for another one of those big boots and walks right into a rolling low blow from Sam which takes the big man down! Armbar applied, and Sam uses the opportunity to tattoo his fists into Chris’ face!

Rabbi: The man has no tact.

Kross: The man is a genius. Where Mortus tried to take out the legs, Sam is effectively blind Chris Black with all those blows to the nose and eyes, as well as limiting the bigger man’s upper body strength by putting pressure on the shoulders.

Rabbi: Chris Black powers to his feet, such impressive strength from the Ace Rocker…

Kross: Sam still keeping that armbar locked in. Look at him hanging from Chris Black’s shoulder…

Rabbi: And a shoulder drop loosens Sam’s grip. Quick thinking by Chris Black…

Kross: But Sam’s assault has already taken effect. You can see Chris is having a tough time focusing through his watering eyes, and that shoulder that literally grinded against the ramp at the start of the match is irritating the Lame Rocker…

Rabbi: Chris trying to drag Sam back to his feet…

Kross: Armbar take down by Sam, into a falling headbutt to that injured shoulder! Now it’s Sam’s turn to drag Chris back up, and a knee to the bridge of the nose sends him staggering.

Rabbi: That could well be a nasty break there…

Kross: Chris Black is effectively running blind, kick to the mid section by Sam, Double Arm DDT to the mat; dropping the Lame Rocker back on his nose. Now there’s your break.

Rabbi: Sam hooking the noose around Chris’ injured shoulder, one boot on the back… He’s pulling on that chain. Sam’s trying to pull Chris’ shoulder out of its socket!

Kross: You can’t fight a tag title match if you lose the use of an arm, Jew.

Rabbi: Chris Black violently rolls over, swinging Sam down to the mat face first.

Kross: Stupid move was stupid. He just threw Sam down via an already injured shoulder. That’s gotta hurt.

Rabbi: True that. But the crowd is getting behind Chris, he’s getting to his feet… This could be time for his second wind… The blood streaming from the Ace Rocker’s nose doesn’t seem to be distracting.

Kross: Sam up… SAM! DON’T TURN AROUND!

Rabbi: Clothesline from Chris Black! Sam staggers back to his feet out of reflex, Chris catches him again on the rebound…

Kross: The un-rightful tag champion is stalking the downed Sam…

Rabbi: Sam getting up… ROCKERS WRATH!?

Kross: DUCKED!

Rabbi: Chris coming back on the rebound!

Kross: COUNTER! TWELVE GAUGE!

Rabbi: I think this could be it, Sam dragging Chris by that chain still round his shoulder to ringside now.

Kross: Correction; it was still round Chris’ shoulder. It’s round his neck now, and Sam has picked up that Harley; ha! The paint work is ruined!

Rabbi: Sam gesturing for the Ref to bring over the Tag belt, just like Mortus took Tempest’s belt earlier.

The referee hands the belt to Sam, who proceeds to grind it into the bloody face of Chris Black before getting onto the bike and riding up the ramp, dragging Chris behind him, a bloody belt held in the air as a bloody parody of Chris’ entrance to the ring earlier.

Cherry: And the winner of the Deadly Drag Race match is, CAAAACTUS SAAAAAM!

Cactus Sam (8.11 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.31 total)
Chris Black (7.95 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.45 total)

However, Cactus’ theme doesn’t start to play, instead a call of; ’I Remember Her Saying… I’m Already Dead.’ sounds out, Lightning strikes the top of the ramp, Sam standing unphased as Chris writhes on the ground. A more bestial sounding growl of ’ Oderint Dum Metuat’ plays over the P.A as Mortus steps out from the back, his shovel cocked across one shoulder, a microphone in the other hand, and round his waist, Tempest’s tag title belt.

Kross: And here comes the boss!

Mortus: Chris, can you hear Us? We know you can. Two shows ago, Sam declared that the Tag Division was dead… And by Our will it shall remain that way!

The crowd boos as Mortus moves to stand over Chris, Shovel’s blade now pointing down at his chest.

Mortus: You’re up a certain creak without a partner, Chris, now that We have destroyed Tempest; but that’s ok. You’ll be able to join him on the other side with the knowledge that Cactus Sam and Ourselves are the new Tag Team Champions via forfeit!
Mortus appears as though he was going to thrust the shovel into Chris Black’s heart when Domination by Pantera and the arrival of Trey ‘The Dude’ Spruance interrupts the Ace Rockers execution.

Trey: You know what? I’ve been out of it for a while. But I’ve been watching at home, ya know? And quite frankly, I think Original Sin is full of manipulative pussies who abuse their power to get what they want.

The crowd cheers.

Trey: Surely, a smart man, or Men in your case Mortie, wouldn’t allow such a match come to a forfeit…

Mortus: What are you getting at, you waste of flesh?

Trey: Me and Chris have a lot in common, we both live fast, rock hard…

Cactus: Spit it out, fuckface.

Trey: I’m no stranger to fighting alongside a MISFIT…

Huge pop from the crowd.

Trey: Chris Black, Trey Spruance, Cactus Sam, Mortus… SUPREMACY?!

Mortus: Fine! But only so that these titles will be earned with more blood on Our hands! Even if it is just third rate Anarchist blood.

More music interrupts; Am I Evil by Metallica , announcing Syanide and Mercutio’s arrival, accompanied by a mixed ovation.

Syanide: Though you may have destroyed any that seek to challenge you here, Sam, Mortus…

Mercutio: There’s still a DOMINATING TEAM left on Alchemy.

Syanide: So if there’s a tag title shot going down…

Mercutio: You can sign us up!

Cactus: Fine! Sign it Matt. Fucking do it. I’m sick of this petty Tag Division.

Mortus: Very well. We so declare that at Supremacy it shall be, Chris and Trey, Syanide and Mercutio, Sam and Ourselves…

A further interruption in the form of King Guiomar’s theme. Mortus looks quite irate by this point.

Guiomar: Back when Syanide was hanging Jews…

Rabbi: I resent that…

Kross: No, you represent that…

Guiomar: Back when Fear Incarnate was a Little Lion Cub…

Mortus: You test Our patience…

Guiomar: There was one team holding down the fort. And for one night only…

However, Guybrush bursts from backstage to interrupt Guiomar’s royal declaration.

Guybrush: DOUBLOONS GONNA SHUFFLE ON DOWN THE HIZZOUSE!

Guiomar: Threep… I was building to something here…

Guybrush: Too much?

However, the long standing hostility between Syanide and Guybrush sparks, the former Aryan Fighting Machine lunging for Guybrush, Mercutio follows, possibly with the intention of stopping Syanide but is cut off by Guiomar. As the fists are flying Mortus prepares to finish off Chris Black, but is jumped by Trey, who in turn is jumped by Cactus.

Rabbi: Fists are flying here! And I can’t quite tell who is coming off better in this exchange.

Kross: The general manager is not impressed with people running his shit. Anxiety is his boat and it appears he just got boarded.

Rabbi: Boarded indeed. Chris Black is back to his feet as the other two teams take their brawl backstage, Mortus swings the shovel at Trey’s head taking him down, and Sam and the General Manager disappear into the crowd with the tag belts…

Kross: The belts they rightly deserve, which they now have to fight for again at Supremacy if what I heard was correct…

Rabbi: Chris helping Trey back to his feet, whose as bloody nosed as Chris himself. The duo pump their fists in the air, and the crowd appears to be eating this up!

Kross: All I’m saying is, you know that the General Manager won’t be taking this lightly.

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Supretagteam
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 am

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Supreaband

The Abandoned Championship. Anxiety’s most coveted prize. Since winning it back at Death Row, TyranT has held onto the belt viciously, disproving any theories that he is out of his prime. But now TyranT is faced with a challenge like none before – a six-man Elimination Chamber for the Abandoned Title.

Against him are five vicious foes who are all prepared to risk their bodies in the chamber. There is Peter Saint, who TyranT has fought against time after time, and yet TyranT has not yet failed to push him away. Michael James is desperate to win a championship and win recognition for his efforts over the past few cycles. Adrian O’Rion feels overlooked and is well-deserving of his spot after narrowly missing out at Death Row. Chris Austin, as usual, wants to prove that he can be the best there is, and the Abandoned Championship is just another step in doing that. And finally, there is Skyler Striker, who was eliminated back in round one of the tournament, and has a history with TyranT along with others he needs to settle.

Six men will walk in, but only one can walk out with the belt.

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Suprewhc

Finally, John “Doc” Derrick gets his shot at claiming the Full Metal Championship for himself. But to get it, he will have to defeat the man who bested Drew Michaels for the title, Eric Scorpio.

Scorpio has never had to defend his belt against anyone besides Drew Michaels, so stepping into the ring with Derrick will prove to be a new challenge altogether. Where Scorpio’s conflict with Drew raged over who was the man of God (or who WAS God), Scorpio now finds himself facing the man more human than anyone else in Full Metal Wrestling. Will Scorpio be able to overcome John Derrick and his unorthodox ways? Or will Derrick be able to continue his rampage through everyone he meets to gain the prize he covets so much?

You’ll have to tune into Supremacy to find out.

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Supremacylogo

Rabbi: Welcome back once again! If you’ve just tuned in… you’re a fucking idiot! ‘Cause we’ve had one hell of a great show thus far with a hell of a lot of surprises! If you haven’t turned over after me insulting you and what not, it means you can at least catch the Main Event because that’s what up next!

Kross: On a more important note. I’m just simply amazing!

Rabbi: Shut it already! We’ve got one hell of a match lined up with Skyler Striker and Peter Saint forming a tag team to take on CAK… and the one and only Full Metal Wrestling Champion! In some parts they are known as the Dark Brotherhood! This will be the very first time anxiety has seen the federation champion wrestle in our ring!

Kross: Lets not beat around yo’ mamma’s bush Rabbi… What possible chance is Saint and Striker got against the world champion and the other foreign whore that’s comin’ to our brand?

Rabbi: Crazy Ash Killa isn’t just a regular joe Kross… He’s Eric Scorpio’s brother, and both of them form the Dark Brotherhood for crying out loud! You don’t call your team a name like that unless your hardcore… And last I checked, Dark Brotherhood spells hardcore! But if you ask me, I’m all for the Saint and Striker tonight! If they win this match tonight, it will really show everyone in the federation just what Anxiety is made of!

Kross: You’re supporting Saint and Striker?

Rabbi: Yes…

Kross: The S.S.? Saint and Striker?

Rabbi: Huh?

Kross: I thought you were Jewish man! You’ve always told me you’re Jewish and now you’re supporting Nazi’s?! Fuck man… I was just starting to get a little respect for you… Sometimes I’d wake up after bangin’ bitches all night, thinking to myself… You know that Rabbi?… For a Jewish cunt, he’s all right. He’s quite a down to earth guy… never says anything too bad about anyone. Really mellow guy you can sometimes hold a half decent conversation with. And then you turn around and start waving the Nazi flag as if the genocide in World War II never even occurred! Going against everything you ever stood for. You make me sick mother fucker!… Sick to the core!

Rabbi: Wait… Wait, hold it just a minute. Let me get this straight… you were thinking of me when you were banging bitches?

Kross: … Stop twisting my words you faggot!

Rabbi: Ditto…

Kross: Well anyway… I’m putting my money on real winners! The Dark Brotherhood may be foreign to this brand, but you got two badass motherfuckers against trash at the bottom of the ladder in Anxiety. Did I also forget to mention that one of those badasses they be facin’ is none other than the Full Metal Federation World Champion? This match ain’t even started yet… and we know already that it’s over!

Steve Vai’s ‘For the Love of God’ hits the P.A at high volume. This of course creates a breath taking wave of cheering from the crowd as they all literally climb up off their chairs to scream out for the combined team of Saint and Striker. It doesn’t take long for the duo to finally show themselves as Striker walks out with his head down whilst Saint plays for the crowd. The two don’t seem to acknowledge each other too much as they make their way down, putting quite some distance between each other as Striker heads down first, tagging hands of some fans as Saint slowly follows from behind. Striker soon enters the ring first, climbing one of the turnbuckles as he places one fist over the other, looking on at the crowd as if he possesses some form of bastard sword or the such. Saint also enters the ring soon after, climbing the other turnbuckle to play for the crowd before his music dies down. There are no words between the two team members as they prepare… but rather they seem to just glare at each other, as if holding bad blood..

Kross: What’s wrong with these suckers? Tag Teams are usually all gay and happy with each other! Hell, even Sam and Chase used to react to each other a little more than that! They had a little gay spot for each other just like all tag teams… But these two?… These two are just giving each other the cold eye, it’s like they ain’t too fond of teaming tonight!

Rabbi: Don’t pretend you don’t know the gossip. These two have been bickering since the end of Anxiety 6.2! Although it hasn’t come to trading punches… The two have been verbally attacking each other for days on end. We can only hope they have put aside their differences tonight for this big opportunity… if they don’t act as a team they will have no hope of success against Scorpio and Killa.

‘House by the cemetery’ by Wednesday 13 hits next in the aftermath of Saint’s theme. Both members of the Dark Brotherhood soon appear in the wake of the music. Both are an intimidating sight, with Killa glaring out at the crowd whilst the self proclaimed God wears a cynical smile upon his lips, holding up the most prized possession in the entire federation, the World Championship Title. The two take their sweet time making their way down to the ring as the crowd begin to uproar against the Anarchy invaders. Neither D. Brotherhood members acknowledge the fans as they slide into the ring, keeping all eyes upon Saint and Striker who have now gathered in the far corner. The crowd continue to bring the house down, starting up chants for Saint and Striker and jeers against the Dark Brotherhood. The ref enters to take the title away and is quickly chased away by Crazy Ash who literally seems to toss him straight from the ring.

Kross: See what I mean?! Badass man! Totally badass! If I was Saint and Striker… hell I’d just throw in the towel right now. They are far beyond what can be justified as their league!

Rabbi: Oh yeah. Because hurling someone that’s half your size out of the ring warrants you the title of badass. Real fucking hardcore…

Kross: See? I told you…

Rabbi: I take it you lost the ability to detect sarcasm?

Kross: What?… You sound like that all the time!

Rabbi: And there is the bell ladies and gentlemen, it looks like tonight’s Main Event is finally under way! Grab onto something… cause I guarantee this match will be one hell of a ride!

Kross: When you get sacked… cause eventually everyone knows you will… I say you should take up a job as that guy who does all the voices for trailers. Man he’s got a kick ass voice… If I wasn’t so much of a butch guy with more hoes to bang then the fingers on my hands, I’d fuck that voice left, right and centre!

Rabbi: …

CAK decides to start off for D.B, whilst Saint looks content to begin for the SS. However a sudden surprise tag comes from Striker, slapping Saint’s shoulder to make a legit but uncalled for tag. Saint turns around glaring at Striker as the man climbs into the ring, asking what the hell he was doing. Striker begins to argue back as the two are already in each other’s faces a little bit. CAK is seen laughing and wastes no time as he rushes forward and clothelines both men down to the mat, much to the detest of the watching fans. CAK then drags Striker into the middle of the ring, picking him up for a powerslam before nailing it. Striker, still a fresh man flicks up to his feet, but is quickly struck hard against the face from a stiff right hand from CAK. Striker stumbles to the side, favouring his eye which took the brunt of the attack before CAK capitalizes, grabbing the man from behind in a reverse bearhug. Striker with his arms free begins to elbow at CAK, struggling to get free of the crushing grip as he is dragged closer to Dark Brotherhoods corner. It is then that Scorpio slaps his brothers shoulder to make himself the legit tag member. Eric leaps up onto the ropes before jumping forward, grabbing Strikers neck as he flips over him in an impressive display of agility. CAK simply lets go of Striker, letting him fall into a thunderous springboard facebuster. Its only seconds after the move is performed when Eric immediately tags his brother back in.

Kross: Wow! What the hell was that?!

Rabbi:I don’t know! I’ve not even got it listed here! It certainly wasn’t Into the Dark or any of their other infamous double team moves. But it’s really knocked the wind out of Striker! Killa is now the legal man again… he wants to punish Striker!

Kross: Look at that guy! He’s lifting him up as if he was weightless! He’s got Striker pressed over his head… I like to do this to my bitches now and then before throwing them down onto my cock!

Rabbi: I bet that must be awkward from that position… Ugh! What the hell am I saying?! Shut the hell up! Back to the match, Striker has managed to battle his way out of the situation… He’s managed to fall and land on his feet behind Killa! And an excellent drop kick to the mid back of Killa! He’s bought himself enough time to tag…

Kross: But wait… Saint has pulled away! He’s not letting him tag out! That’s god damn cold man… god damn cold… I love it!

Rabbi: Killa has got Striker again from behind in another bearhug… But this time he’s lifted him up high! Strikers screaming out in pain! Oow! He just landed some form of modified reverse powerbomb! Striker got the full impact of that and now he’s rolling towards his corner… Look at that… only now is Saint tagging himself in! The crowd don’t know what to think of this…

Kross: We’ll be right back after the break…. …. … …. Nah I’m just shitting with ya. Our company is too dumb to cash in on advertisements mid match! But I had you there for a moment didn’t I you dumb fuck of a viewer. We never show adverts in the middle of a match! That’s why were the best damn brand and federation in the entire world

*Commercial*

Rabbi: Welcome back… You’ve not been with us but we’ve just had an AMAZING five minutes of back and forth action between Peter Saint and Crazy Ash Killa! The crowd are really getting behind this match! Peter Saint with an near perfectly executed hurricarana after countering a powerbomb attempt! He’s now striking into the big guy keeping him pinned to the ground!

Kross: … … …

Peter Saint continues to lay fists into Killa’s skull when suddenly Scorpio decides that he’s had enough. He runs into the ring as Striker notices him but doesn’t even react! Eric soon kicks Saint in the back of the head to get him off his brother before the Ref manages to make him go away. Saint suddenly looks to Striker, giving him a look that asks why he didn’t do anything. Striker simply shrugs, all in the meantime Killa manages to slip a tag, bringing in a fresh World Heavyweight Champion which comes in the form of Eric Scorpio. The man quickly spring boards as Saint spins around, finding himself on the receiving end of a hellish clothesline that sends the man into a flip before crashing down against the mat.

Kross: Striker and Saint… one hell of a team!

Rabbi: But being serious Kross… they really need to start working together… It’s beginning to cost them this match. Both Saint and Striker have been on the back foot for the majority of this match overall as Killa and Scorpio have really mixed it up and worked as a unit! Saint is now the one suffering as Eric has got that Dragon Clutch locked in tight… Saints squirming and struggling… perhaps only making the pain worse whilst wearing himself out!

Kross: Striker’s not even giving him any support. He’s just watching… You’d think he’d at least try and encourage his partner to escape!

Rabbi: Saint has luckily managed to flick his leg out onto the ropes. Just goes to show that experience can help as Saint was clearly aware of his position despite the agony he was in. Eric though seems to be dragging the hold for every second he can! Look at the pain in Saint’s eyes… and finally the hold has been broken… thank goodness..

Kross: What’s Eric going for now? The Scorp has dashed to the ropes… an impressive spring board moonsault! Wham! He landed it!… And here comes to bitch of a ref to do his overpaid job!

One…
Two…
T…

Rabbi: Flick out. The man had to be drowned last week remember? I think it’s going to take a lot more than that to bring him down!

Kross: One swift knee to the happy sacks. I bet that will take him down… hell… I know it would take me down. Not sure about you… Don’t you Jews get your balls cut off or something when you’re a baby? Some religious shit you do?

Rabbi: I’m not even going to justify that with an answer you fucking nigger.

Kross: Heh heh heh heh! You’re funny when you’re angry…

Rabbi: Peter Saint is trying to fight his way back into this, going for strikes. But Scorpio has him easily telegraphed, showing his true wrestling talents. He’s got Saint in a full nelson… a quick switch to a headlock… Now he’s dragging him around into a guillotine choke! Knee to the stomach…

Kross: Fucking hell man… this is sounding like a shopping list…

Rabbi: He’s done all this to set up for a powerbomb! And he’s going to nail what his brother couldn’t! No! He’s modified it into some form of brutal backbreaker! A hellish move from Scorpio and Saint is down and in pain… this just isn’t working for them at all… Maybe Striker and Saint are completely out of their league here.

Striker looks on a little distraught as he begins to realize that their team is in trouble. Scorpio tags his brother in, and looks to be setting up for the big double team finish of the Dark Brotherhood. Striker see’s this and quickly climbs down from ring side to get by the apron. Killa in the ring lands a few punches to daze Saint before tossing him towards the ropes as Scorpio gets into position. As soon as Saint hits the ropes, he is tripped by Striker from the outside who then drags him out of the ring. He begins talking to Saint, no words can be heard from where we watch, but Saint simply frowns at him, pushing him away harshly before climbing into the ring. Striker tries to stop him, still seeming to talk as it looks like he’s trying to talk some sense finally… but Saint shoves him back once more, entering the ring where Killa is waiting, striking down on Saint as he battles his way up to his feet.

Rabbi: I think Striker is beginning to realize this isn’t working! But Saint won’t hear it… have things really gotten this serious between both tag members?

Kross: Killa is going for the Iron Claw… But Saint managed to see it coming… He’s got Killa… Northern lights suplex from nowhere! Wow… You need a body and strength like me to lift someone like Killa! And Saint went all the way… Now Saint picking up where he left off earlier with those closed fists! He wants to bust Killa open for the punishment!

Rabbi: Here comes Eric Scorpio again to break it up! But wait… Striker is in this time, and he’s managed to chase the champion back as the ref regains control! Saint is now left with Killa, but he’s looking at Striker in question… and Killa has taken advantage of the opening! A cheap shot to the throat and now he’s lifting himself up and Saint along with him in a hanging neck tree! He’s choking the life out of Saint and the Ref is struggling to break it up!

Kross: Look at that! A kick to the balls from Saint to Killa! That was totally accidental! He was kicking and squirming so much… and it looks like the ref is giving him the benefit of the doubt! He should DQ his ass!

Rabbi: Like you said yourself Kross… It was accidental! Killa wasn’t exactly playing by the rules either with that illegal choke! Saint is now struggling to his feet, waiting for Killa to get up! He wants him… he wants him bad! But Saint has been in the ring for a long time… and look! Striker… he’s offering out his hand for the tag! Saint’s noticed him… he’s glaring at him… exchanging a look from Striker’s eyes to his hand. Killa is now heading towards his own corner… What’s Saint gonna do?

Kross: So much hesitation… Just beat down on Killa until you collapse already!

Rabbi: There is a message in this tag offering though… Can’t you see it?… Striker’s asking for a truce… He knows this won’t work without them working together… And I think Saint also realizes this… Eric Scorpio has been tagged in… And so has Striker! Striker has been tagged by Saint!… They could still turn this around just yet!

Kross: Look at the speed of Striker… He’s been behind those ropes for so long that he’s completely recovered from the earlier double team! A clothesline attempt from Scorpio had been evaded… Ouch, fuckin’ hell! Roundhouse kick straight into the jaw of Scorpio! And the Hallowed one is down! Wasn’t quite what Chuck Norris can do… His head with have imploded if it was Norris… Hell yeah… Norris is my homeboy!

Rabbi: Scorpio is struggling to his feet, he’s dazed after that powerful attack. Striker is wasting no time to execute his next move! Spring board… spring board Impaler DDT! Now that is some fine work from Striker… I think these two have each other matched when it comes to jumping around like idiots… but everyone knows Striker has innovation and that might give him some edge over the Champion!

Kross: Striker really isn’t letting up! Look at all the energy! He’s got Scorpio back up, he’s not even giving him a chance to breath! Pump handle Sidewalk slam?! How the hell does he come up with this shit?… And how does it work so well! He’s dropped Scorpio down again… he wants to get a pin here!

One…
Two…

Rabbi: Killa broke the pin! But Saint’s in the ring as well to quickly drive him away from his tag partner… The Ref is struggling to maintain control! Striker is up to help Saint out… Both of them are double teaming against Killa! They got him… They are setting up for a double suplex… Wait… what the hell?! Do you see that?!

Kross: Striker has Killa in a suplex position whilst Saint has Killa in a reverse suplex position… What of it?

Rabbi: What the hell are they going for exactly?!

Kross: I dunno…

Rabbi: What the hell! Both men just dropped Killa down straight on his head! That was some kind of… double team brainbuster type… thing… But it’s absolutely killed Killa… CAK is not moving and he isn’t even the legal man! Saint is now dragging him out… But Scorpio has blind-sided Striker! Bridging German suplex! And he’s got it in good!

One…
Two…

Kross: Somehow Saint got back in for a daring save! But now he’s getting a beating from Scorpio for his troubles! The Heavy Weight Champ is pissed off with Saint!

Rabbi: He’s managed to throw Saint out towards his own corner… But what’s Striker going for? He’s spring boarding! But Scorpio can see it! Oh my goodness! He just shot Striker out of the air with a clothesline as the man was still upside down!

Kross: All right! I told you! Dark Brotherhood! Dark Brotherhood for the fucking win!

Rabbi: I see Killa has somewhat recovered! And it looks like Saint is back in his corner, though granted a little dazed… The focus is on Scorpio now, and he’s wearing Striker down, locking in a sleeper hold as he drags him up to his feet. Striker is struggling to break free… And now Eric has him up off his feet! He’s choking the life out of him!

Kross: And a suplex! Sleeper suplex or whatever the hell you’d call that! Striker is down and he’s looking hurt! He’s reaching for a tag! And look at the cold-hearted bastard… It seems God is letting it happen! He wants to face Saint…

Rabbi: And there is the tag! Saint is the legal man! It’s Saint against Scorpio!

The crowd roars in delight as Saint rushes into the ring. Both he and Scorpio begin to trade some brutal punches for some time, but eventually Scorpio begins to get the upper hand after a sly kick to the back of Saint’s knees. As Saint drops to one knee he is met with a brutal Shinning Wizard that sends an explosion of blood upwards from his face as part of his forehead is cut open. Killa wants back in by now having been on the sidelines for a little while. Scorpio looks to his brother seeing he wants to tag in, and smile, granting him his wish as Saint is slowly getting up to his feet. Killa wastes no time as he lifts Saint right up off his feet before slamming him down in an alarmingly fast press slam. Saint manages to power his way back up… maybe with the pain having not hit home quite yet… but is quickly dropped again by a high impact spine buster.

Kross: It’s over. CAK is going to crush Saint… Literally shatter him into dust! He’s gonna break that bitch in two! Gonna grind his bones into a fine salt. Gonna snap him in half… Gonna

Rabbi: We get the picture!

Kross: Just sayin… Saint’s in trouble…

Rabbi: What’s the brute doing now?! He’s getting Saint up to his feet again… That’s it… He’s setting him up for something… The sheet of paper in front of me suggests that he’s setting up for the Fall from Grace!

Kross: This has got to be it! It’s over!

Rabbi: No! Saint has somehow fought his way out of the tilt a whirl! And converted it into a DDT! CAK didn’t see that coming and he’s down! Saint and CAK are down… Both men both took a heavy impact from that awkward fall after the tilt a whirl…

Kross: Saint’s crawling towards Striker… But CAK’s got his ankle, he’s trying to drag him away for a good old raping no doubt…

Rabbi: Oh shut up will you for god’s sake! Striker is reaching out… he’s nearly… nearly… TAG… Striker is the legal man! Running Enzuigiri! He’s taken CAK down!

The crowd all explode with delight as Striker takes control of the match… Beating down upon CAK as he drags him towards the centre of the ring. He sets CAK up “For Love” as he taunts to get the crowd fired up! Out of nowhere however, Scorpio climbs the turnbuckle, looking to put a stop to Striker’s advance. In one fast motion, Saint suddenly runs up the turnbuckle to greet Eric Scorpio, locking him in a guillotine before leaping off the turnbuckle and landing the Miracle DDT from the top turnbuckle, leaving Scorpio in a pile upon the mat. This gives Striker all the time in the world to land “For Love”, keeping the move locked in for the pin in the aftermath.

Kross: No way!

Rabbi: Miracle DDT! And For Love! This one has got to be over now!

One….
Two..
Thr…. ee!

Kross: I don’t believe it! The Dark Brotherhood has been bested! The bastards got beat! Fuckin’ Anarchy Whores!

Peter Saint and Skyler Striker (8.03 aps - 0.1 penalty + 8.15 aps + 1.2 avs = 17.28 total)
Eric Scorpio and CAK (8.05 aps - 0.2 penalty + 7.78 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.5 avs = 16.02 total)

Rabbi: It’s hard to say this is an upset… But you can’t deny the odds were against Striker and Saint in this match! What an amazing victory… and both men seem to have put aside their differences, at least for the duration of the second half of the match. Both men are celebrating as the ref holds their arms up… but now they are looking at each other… Saint has offered his hand out to shake… Striker looks a little hesitant though… Can they really just brush aside all that has happened between them!

Kross: Don’t act so gullible you fuckin’ Jew… He’s hesitating to leave the crowd in suspense!… It’s the oldest trick in… hang on… is that who I think it is? Running his slow fat ass down the ring?!

Rabbi: It’s TyranT! Where the hell did he come from!

Kross: The fucking entrance ramp you blind bat!

Rabbi: With all the cheering and both Saint and Striker in the centre of attention! He’s slipping by everyone’s notice! He’s in the ring now! Striker can see him! But he’s got that nightstick!

TyranT enters the ring, swinging the nightstick into Striker’s stomach before the man can land the first blow. By now Saint knows what’s going on as he comes at TyranT in full swing… But the older wrestler having recovered from his match manages to out move the weakened Saint before clashing the nightstick into his already bloodied head. Saint goes down and is soon followed by a winded Striker as TyranT slams the nightstick down on the back of his head. The crowd start an uproar as TyranT then shouts out in victory, holding up his bloodied nightstick as both Eric Scorpio and CAK are beginning to recover.

Kross: And that’s why he’s the Abandoned Champion! Look at that… straight out took down two of Anxiety’s finest!

Rabbi: Kross… right now even you could take down Anxiety’s finest! They’ve fought with all their heart tonight! They don’t have the energy to put up a rigorous defence against a fresher backstabbing tyrant like TyranT.

Kross: Look! It’s Chris Austin! He wants another piece of the TyranT! He’s coming to make the save!

Austin slides into the ring as TyranT continues to beat down on both Striker and Saint… TyranT doesn’t even notice he’s there, but luckily for the heel, Scorpio has long recovered and intercepts Austin, with a Scorpio’s Scourge. Austin is left down on the ground as Scorpio now begins to beat down on the rising star. The crowd by now are in complete rage, seeing their favourite superstars being beaten in the aftermath of the match. It looks like no one can save them… that is until another man suddenly appears, running down to the ring to save those in need.

Rabbi: Here comes Michael James to turn the tide!

Kross begins laughing his head off at the suggestion. Michael James leaps into the ring… He manages to get in behind Scorpio, landing a few solid shots to drive him off of Chris Austin. However his quick advance is cut short by the towering CAK who grabs him by the throat before choke slamming him down. All four men are down by now as the Original Sin members begin to make short work of the group. Not giving them a chance to fight back.

Rabbi: Impossible! Here comes John Derrick from the crowd! John Derrick!

Kross: I thought he was dead!

Rabbi: Can Derrick actually make a difference in his current state?!

John Derrick instantly slides into the ring. And already the Original Sin are a man down when TyranT sees him and quickly slides out of the ring to get away, moving faster than anyone could have expected. CAK runs to Derrick seeing him enter also, clearly being ten times braver then the Abandoned Champion. CAK is simply booted aside for his troubles… He’s heading for Scorpio now who looks on a little worried as Derrick fronts him. TyranT slides back into the ring to blind side Derrick but is soon driven back with many strikes from a recovered Striker. CAK is also held back as Saint is back in action, exchanging blows with the man as all four men battle it out, with TyranT and Skyler heading up the ramp exchanging punches whilst CAK and Saint take their fight into the crowd. This leaves Derrick with Eric… Scorpio tries to leave the ring… But Austin now blocks his path on one side as Michael James blocks the other, keeping Scorpio boxed in with Derrick who pulls out a bottle of beer from the back of his pants, savouring the moment all too much as he smiles upon his self proclaimed God.

Rabbi: Scorpio has got nowhere to go! He’s in the ring with Derrick! We could see an early preview of Supremacy right here! The world Champion and Anxiety’s best! Quite possibly FMW’s best!

Kross: Scorpio’s Championship title says otherwise!

Rabbi: What the hell is Scorpio doing?! This whole event seems like a complete reversal of fortune from Anxiety 6.2! John Derrick is now the man in the driving seat!

Scorpio tries to reason with Derrick, dropping to his knees as he holds his hands up as if surrendering… He speaks to Derrick though his words cannot be heard over the delight of the watching crowd, continuing to try and reason. Derrick by now is cracking the lid off his drink as he takes a deep swig of the liquid, enjoying this new found predicament. Approaching Eric Scorpio in his defeated state, Derrick holds his bottle up to the crowd, his eyes never leaving Scorpio’s as a glare soon began to form.

Derrick: A toast to God.

Derrick can be heard shouting out before a loud crack is heard… There is an explosion of glass shards as the bottle slams against Scorpio’s head, dropping the man as blood begins to pour down his face. Scorpio screams out in pain as bits of glass are stuck in his head, coated in a film of beer as Derrick spits out in disgust over him. The crowd go wild over this great victory as Derrick begins to take his leave, leaving Eric in the ring as nothing more than a bloodied mess

Rabbi: A great victory tonight over the Original Sin! But one can’t help but think that the faction will immediately plot their revenge after this! Michael James, Chris Austin, Peter Saint, Skyler Strike and John Derrick all have to watch each other’s backs from now on!

Kross: Fuck em all…

Rabbi: But tonight… all men can rest easy… for tonight the resistance truly bested the Original Sin. For one night at least… these men are heroes and can march to Supremacy with their heads held high! That’s all from us tonight. I hope you enjoyed this fascinating show… cause we all know as always… that Kross never enjoys it. So have a good night…

Kross: And we’ll see you at Supremacy!

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS Anx-logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety 6.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1