Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 am

The scene opens with a shot of the magnificent United Center in Chicago Illinois!

Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS Chicago.unitedcenter4
It quickly cuts from the outside of the arena, to the interior, where the sell out crowd is creating a raucous atmosphere, typical of a Chicago crowd. There cheering becomes even more intense when Pyro blasts through the arena, drawing a huge pop!

Rabbi: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Anxiety 5.4, live from Chicago Illinois! My name is The Rabbi, and joining me on commentary…

Kross: The greatest damn commentator this company has ever seen, Damien Kross!

Rabbi: Is there anything bigger then your ego?

Kross: Yea, my cock.

Rabbi: Folks we’ve got a fantastic show coming your way tonight, as we head towards Death Row! Lets send it down to Cherry in the ring, as we get ready for our first match!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, this match is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first….

”Beast and the Harlot” by Avenged Sevenfold hits over the speakers, drawing a chorus of boo’s from the crowd as out walks Lictor through the curtain, surrounded by Pyro.

Cherry: From Birmingham England, weighing in 275 pounds… LLLIIIICCCCCTOOOORRRR!!!!!

Rabbi: Lictor narrowly missed moving ahead in the Abandoned Championship Tournament last week, and you can be damn sure he wants to take out some of his frustrations out on his opponent tonight!

As Lictor enters the ring, “Feed My Frankenstein” by Alice Cooper hits over the speakers, drawing a big pop from the crowd. Out through the curtain walks Chris Black, who calmly saunters down to the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent, from “the other side of the tracks” weighing 265 pounds… THHHEEEE AAACCCCEEEE ROOOOCKKKERRR….. CHRRRISSSSS BLLLLLACCCCKKK!

Rabbi: About time Chris made his debut on the main show!

Kross: About time my ass! He’s in way over his head here, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Lictor murders him in the ring tonight!

Rabbi: Looks like the ref is through with his instructions, he calls for the bell…and we are under way! Both men now engaging each other, locking up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up! Neither however is able to gain the advantage, and the two pull apart!

The two pull apart for a few seconds, before engaging again. Lictor throws a big right hand, that Black is able to block, and counter with a right hand of his own!

Rabbi: Black with big right hands to Lictor! And he’s got the big man reeling!

Kross: But Lictor counters that punch, and lands one of his own! He follows that up with a kick to Black’s midsection…

Rabbi: and a snap suplex, sending Black to the mat! Lictor bounces off the ropes…and hits Black with an elbow drop! He goes for a quick cover… BUT BLACK KICKS OUT AT 1!!!

Lictor pulls Black to his feet, grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him towards the ropes. As Black returns, Lictor goes for a Big Boot, but black ducks! Black bounced back off the ropes and sends Lictor down on the mat with a flying clothesline!

Rabbi: Huge clothesline by Black, knocking Lictor down!

Kross: Please, he barely even grazed him! Had it been me doing that, Lictor’s head would have been in section 22, row 12!

Rabbi: Black now looking to press his advantage, drills Lictor with another clothesline as he gets back to his feet! Lictor’s down again and Black is stomping away at him! Black pulls him up, and hits a Vertical Suplex on the big man!

Kross: Black with the cover….

Rabbi: ONE!!! TWO!!!.

Kross: NO! LICTOR IS ABLE TO KICK OUT!

Rabbi: Black pulling Lictor to his feet, he grabs him by the arm and sends him running into the corner, as Lictor bangs his back right into the turnbuckle!

Kross: Here’s Black, charging at him, looking for the big splash…

Rabbi: BUT LICTOR MOVES AND BLACK EATS A FACE FULL OF TURNBUCKLE!!

Kross: AND LICTOR SENDS HIM CRASHING DOWN TO THE MAT WITH A NECKBREAKER!

Rabbi: He goes for the cover! ONE!!!!!!

Kross: Black may be out!

Rabbi: TWO!!!! THR…

Kross: NO! Black is able to kick out!

Rabbi: Lictor now picking him off the mat… and drills him with a Back-Breaker! He picks him up again and sends him back down with a side-walk slam! He’s really working the back of Black!

Kross: I see why too! He’s locking in a sharpshooter on Black! He’s really got it in tight!

Rabbi: BLACK IS FIGHTING WITH ALL HE’S GOT TO GET TO THE ROPES!!!

Kross: BUT LICTOR HAS IT LOCKED IN TIGHT!

Rabbi: BLACK REACHES OUT HIS HAND….AND GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE! LICTOR IS FORCED TO BREAK THE HOLD!

With Black down on the mat, Lictor takes a moment to catch his breath from the action in this match. He walks over to the other corner, before calmy heading back towards Black, who surprises him by rolling him up!

Rabbi: BLACK’S GOT LICTOR ROLLED UP!!! THE REF’S GOT THE COUNT!! ONE!!!! TWO!!!! TH..

Kross: NO! BLACK IS ABLE TO KICK OUT!

Both men now are on their feet and engaging in a grapple. Neither gains the advantage, and the two split apart. Lictor then moves in towards Black and drills him with a knife-head chop, and another one, sending him back to against the ropes. He then charges at him and clotheslines Black over the ropes!!

Rabbi: Lictor just clotheslined Black to the outside of the ring! Black now down outside! He rises to his feet…

Kross: BUT LICTOR THROWS HIMSELF OVER THE TOP ROPE, RIGHT ONTO BLACK!!! WHAT A MOVE FOR THE BIG MAN!

Crowd:HOLY-SHIT! HOLY-SHIT!

Rabbi: That’s got to be one of the most insane cross-body’s I’ve ever seen!

Kross: Damn that Lictor is a dumb fuck Rabbi! I think he’s hurt himself, just as much as he hurt Black!

Both men are down on the outside, as the ref begins as slow count towards 10. Around 4, Lictor begins stirring, and slowly rises to his feet. When the ref’s count reaches 8, Lictor rolls back in the ring, breaking the count, and returning to the outside! He then reaches down and pulls Black up to his feet, before hoisting him up on his massive shoulders and turning towards the steel ring steps!

Rabbi: LICTOR’S GOT BLACK IN POSITION FOR A POWERBOMB, AND I THINK HE’S GOING TO DO IT ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!!

Kross: If he hits it, this match is over!

Rabbi: AND HE DOES!! LICTOR JUST POWERBOMBED BLACK ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!! WHAT A SICKING SOUND!!!!

Kross: Much like the sound of your voice!

Rabbi: Lictor know rolling Black into the ring! I think Black may be out! He’s got him in the ring! ONE!!!

Kross: Black is done!

Rabbi: TWO!!!

Kross: THR…

Rabbi: NO!! NO!!! BLACK GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!! LICTOR HAS TO BREAK THE PIN! AND THE BIG MAN IS IRATE!!!

Kross: Can you blame him, he thought he had Black put away!

Rabbi: Indeed he did. Kross, I’m surprised that, again, we have yet to see Mortus at ringside for Lictor’s match.

Kross: That’s probably because Mortus wants Lictor to toughen up and be able to win without his help!

Rabbi: And he may be about to do just that! He’s got Black to his feet, and in position for his “Requiem” a choke-slam backbreaker! He’s got his Black up in the air…

Kross: But Black kicks out with his foot, driving it into Lictor’s midsection! Lictor let’s go…

Rabbi: AND BLACK DRILLS HIM WITH A DDT!!! WHAT A MOVE BY BLACK! AS HE WAS FALLING HE GRABBED ONTO LICTOR AND DROVE HIM DOWN TO THE MAT!! He goes for the cover! ONE!!! TWO!!!! TH…

Kross: NO! Lictor is able to kick out!

Rabbi: What a match this has turned out to be!

Kross: Surprising considering the lack of talent involved!

Rabbi: Black now sizing Lictor up! I think he’s signaling for the “Rocker’s Wrath!”

As Black readies himself, Lictor slowly rises to his feet, his back turned away from Black. Just as he turns around, Black speeds towards him and drills him with the Rocker’s Wrath!

Rabbi: ROCKER’S WRATH! ROCKER’S WRATH!! BLACK JUST HIT LICTOR WITH THE ROCKER’S WRATH! THE REF’S MAKING THE COUNT!!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

CHRIS BLACK JUST PINNED LICTOR!!!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, by pinfall… “THE ACE ROCKER” CHRRRRRRIIIISSSSSSSS BLLLLLAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Chris Black (7.57 aps + 1.3 avs = 8.87 total)
Lictor (7.35 aps + 1.5 avs = 8.85 total)

Rabbi: What a way to make a debut on Anxiety! Huge win for Black!

Kross: And a huge loss for Lictor. Once again, no sight of Mortus, and a loss for Lictor! Coincidence Rabbi?

Rabbi: Sometimes it looks that way!

As Black celebrates in the ring, Lictor slowly rises to his feet. Black then turns to him and extends his hand towards the big man. Lictor looks at him for a moment, before accepting Black’s handshake, as the crowd cheers the two men.

Rabbi: Nice gesture there Kross.

Kross: That’s a bitch gesture Rabbi! And speaking of bitches…

As Chris Black exits to the back, through the curtain, the arena falls silent. It stays this way for 2-3 seconds, before “Testify” by Rage Against The Machine” hits, signaling the arrival of the SoCal Connection into the arena. The crowd responds to this by immediately booing the two men, as they walk down the ramp and slide into the ring, microphones in hand. If one takes the time to really look at Korran and The Sublime, they will see that the two aren’t wearing their usual smug grins of arrogant supremacy, instead the two almost look somewhat somber, and restrained. The two stand in the ring, their faces bearing looks that resemble those usually accompanied by sadness. The stand there for a few moments, listening the crowd boo them, seemingly taking in the atmosphere. After a few moments, The Sublime brings his mic up to his mouth, and begins to speak.

Sublime: I…. I…

The crowd continues to boo the two, not letting them get a word in edgewise. This seems to discourage Sublime, who appears to be visably upset. Korran places a hand on his shoulder, urging him to continue.

Sublime: At 5.3, I

His voice is barely audible, and cannot be heard over the crowd. Finally Korran grabs the mic from Sublime…

Korran: What my partner was trying to say, is that at 5.3, he suffered a terrible injury to his vocal chords. The injury is very severe, he is practically unable to talk now, and will require major surgery in order to recover fully from this injury.

Korran pauses here, as he looks around at the crowd and then to his partner. Sublime gives him a nod, urging him to continue.

Korran: It is with great discomfort, and great sadness, that The Sublime, is forced to retire from Full Metal Wrestling.

The crowd pops huge for this, going nuts at Korran’s announcement. Meanwhile in the ring, Sublime is becoming visibly emotional, so much so, that a tear slowly trickles down his face. Upon seeing the sadness on Sublime’s face, the crowd continues to applaud, many even heckling to two…

Crowd: NO-MORE SOCAL! NO-MORE SOCAL!

Korran: Are you all even human beings? How can you be so happy, that the greatest tag team to ever exist in professional wrestling, is being forced to prematurely call it quits? How can you be happy, that one of the greatest wrestlers this industry is ever seen, is forced to end his career, during his prime? You fuckers make me sick!

The crowd continues to heckle the two, chants of “Fuck you SoCal” and other obscene sayings are heard throughout the arena. These are shortly drowned out however, by another chant…

Crowd: "nananana, nananana hey hey hey goodbye"

This clearly has an effect on the two men, as both their faces are filled with sadness, and somberness. The chant grows louder in louder, soon everyone in the audience in singing along in time.

Crowd: "nananana, nananana hey hey hey goodbye."

Korran: You all are nothing but MONSTERS! MONSTERS!! Do you not realize what we have given you? Everyone who has ever witnessed a SoCal match, will be able to tell their children, and their children’s children, that they saw the greatest Tag-Team to ever to lace up a pair of wrestling boots. We have given our blood, our sweat, or souls, our hearts, EVERYTHING we have, for every single one of you, and this is how you repay us? By acting like a bunch of uncivilized, barbaric assholes?

Crowd: SoCal sucks! SoCal sucks!

Korran: While my partner is no longer able to compete, that doesn’t mean I’m done. In fact, I’m just beginning. You see, there are a couple of men here tonight who are responsible for ending the career of my partner, and my best friend. And those men, those men…WILL PAY!!!

Crowd: Chase and Sam! Chase and Sam!

This chant visibly angers both Sublime and Korran.

Korran: SHUT THE FUCK UP! Chase and Sam have a match at Death Row, in which our titles, The FMW Tag Team Titles, will be on the line!

The crowd pops for the mention of the titles.

Korran: And I since Sublime and I are unable to compete in this match, I’ve taken steps to ensure that Chase and Sam will face consequences for their actions against my partner. So Chicago…. say hello to the Special Guest Referee at Death Row…..ME!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd heavily boo’s Korran’s revelation that he will be the guest referee for the Tag Team title match.

Korran: And there is no way in hell, that Chase and Sam will walk out of Death Row with those titles! And most importantly, I’m dedicating that match, to my best friend, and forever tag-team partner, active or not, THE SUBLIME!!!

The crowd boo’s loudly, as Korran drops the mic and he and Sublime exit the ring, together, for perhaps the last time ever. The two somberly walk up the aisle, stopping at the top of the ramp. They then turn back towards the ring, as the crowd continues to boo and hurl insults at them. There, at the top of the ramp, Korran grabs Sublime’s hand, and lifts it high into the air, holding it for a good 10-15 seconds, before turning and exiting the arena, through the curtain.

Rabbi: I can’t believe what we just witnessed! The SoCal Connection is no more!

Kross: And I couldn’t be happier! Those overrated fucks should have gave it up a long time ago! Especially that piece of shit Sublime! If I ever saw a waste of talent, it was him Rabbi!

Rabbi: Sublime was a good man, and a hell of a wrestler, he will defiantly be missed here at FMW!

Kross: Yea by fags like yourself!

Rabbi: Let’s send it to Cherry as we prepare for our next match!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 am

The scene opens in Anxiety’s general manager’s office; cYnical and TyranT are in deep discussion regarding the night ahead of them.

cYnical: So, you understand? I don’t want you to beat Peter tonight. No. I want you to obliterate him and his dreams of being the first Abandoned Champion. I want for him to know that his future stops here tonight!

TyranT: Don’ ya’ worry bossman, ay’ got things completely under control like. Ya’ can count on the TyranT! Now, bossman, if ya’ don’ be mindin’, ay’ gotta go drain the lizard an’ do me stretches; a’ight?

cYnical sighs and gestures for his hired gun to leave. Good help was so hard to come by; but TyranT had proved useful thus far.

The Wizard’s train of thought was derailed when someone else arrived unannounced in his office…

???: You actually believe he can do it, don’t you, Wizard...

cYnical span in his chair to see who was talking to him; who had somehow managed to get behind him…

Mortus stepped out from the shadows in the corner…

Mortus: Pleased to see Us, Wizard? I’m so glad We don’t have to explain to the likes of you how it is We got here. You must know; you must have used these simple… Parlour tricks yourself?

cYnical: Don’t waste my time Peon. Of course I believe TyranT will succeed tonight!

Mortus: Your faith is ill-placed then, Wizard. Your inbred lackey will not become Abandoned Champion. We doubt he will make it through the night! But even if he does, it is regardless. Adrian will fall to us; our opponent will fall at Death Row. We will become the first Abandoned Champion. IT IS OUR DESTINY! Then, out of the kindness of our hearts, Wizard, we shall be joining Bloodrose’s little throng in his Harvest of Evil match up. Death Row belongs to Us, Wizard, and it would pay you well to appreciate our greatness in advance!

cYnical: This is why you come to me?! To brag and boast?!

Mortus: Oh, of course not Wizard. We thought it may be necessary to remind yourself that you still owe us a favour from 5.2…

cYnical: You have some nerve, Peon. YOU COME TO ME?! THE MIGHTY WIZARD WITH THE AUDACITY TO ASK A FAVOUR?!

Mortus: Regretting your little offer, Wizard?

cYnical sat in silence, fuming in anger as Mortus stood completely motionless, an aura of arrogance emitting from his shrouded frame.

cYnical calmed…

cYnical: It’s funny, son, that you would mention the Harvest of Evil match. Harlequin approached me but the other day with a similar offer. It’s splendid, in fact. Not only do I get the chance to finish what I started with the Vampire, I am also gifted with the opportunity to defeat YOU.

Mortus: Really now? You think you can defeat Us?!

cYnical: I swear on my blood, that I shall be your undoing. You shall be an example to all those who think wise to cross me…

The two robed figures stare at each other; though their features are shadowed by their hoods, the venom they have for the other is more than apparent in their postures.

The scene fades to black.

Cherry: The following match up will determine who will be advancing to the finals of the ABANDONED TOURNEMENT!!!!

Mixed reactions sound out from the watching crowds over the following announcement, as the first of the two scheduled tournament matches is about to get under way. Officials soon appear at the top of the ramp, guiding a forklift truck downwards, a forklift truck which happens to be carrying a huge tank of acid large enough to submerge a man, namely someone like Adrian or Mortus. After a moment, the forklift truck reaches the bottom of the ramp. Carefully it lowers the tank of acid onto the ground between ringside and the bottom of the entrance ramp before it retreats back up out of sight.

Rabbi: There’s the Acid Bath, this can only mean its time for Adrian and Mortus to go one on one in what is probably amongst the most anticipated matches of tonight. The winner of this will advance to the finals of the Abandoned Tournament and face either Peter Saint or TyranT after their last standing match up later on.

Kross: God damn have I been waitin’ for this match! Someone is gonna get burned! Screw Peter Saint and TyranT, screw the main event! There is no way in hell anyone is going to top this match! I mean look!… someone is going to get thrown into that bath of acid!

“Red" by King Crimson explodes the PA system at a crazy ass volume whilst the crowd expressed their rage for the Original Sin and Covenant member, Adrian. The lighting turns a deep shade of red with a slight dark flicker before the man himself appears after a short time. Adrian is dressed in his black robe and looks quite the intimidating sight, as he stands at the top of the ramp motionless for a good while. He is void of any expression as he walks down to the ring, ignoring the insults and gestures from the fans that he passes by as he slips by the bath of acid before sliding into the ring. Adrian then takes off his robe and throws it at ringside. There is still no expression to read as he looks calm and controlled, ready for the match that will soon begin.

Cherry: From Halifax, Nova Scotia, weighing in at 215 pounds, a member of both the Covenant and the Original Sin… ADRIAN!!!!

The dismay of the crowd doesn’t let up for some time as Adrian stands ready in the centre of the ring, looking on up at the ramp and then down at the bath of acid, waiting patiently. Eventually his music dies down…

Cherry: And his opponent, all the way from Birmingham England and the Immaterium, weighing in at 218 pounds….he is fear made into flesh… the Lich King… MORTUS!!!!

”Real Solution #9” by White Zombie hits the PA System next as the crowds reaction is no different from that of Adrian’s. By now the area is almost completely dark as fog soon clouds whatever visibility the crowd may have had. Mortus steps out from backstage after the last line of the spoken word intro of the song, ‘You’re going to get up and burn an X in your head,’ as a lightning strike hits the ramp before him. The fog dispenses as Mortus approaches the ring accompanied by the mysterious, Abdul Alhazred. More lightning strikes at the ramp, as Mortus stops by the acid bath, he then looks within it before lifting his right hand. To the shock of the crowd he slowly dips his right arm into the acid, expressionless. He then lifts it out, looking upon his scalded right arm as smoke rises from it. After all the craziness has passed, Mortus and Abdul then finally head on into the ring. The ring posts are struck with lightning when Mortus finally enters the ring before his music finally dies down. Adrian doesn’t look all that impressed however by his opponents show of endurance to the acid as he just stands ready to begin.

Rabbi: What the hell was that?!

Kross: Hell… your asking the wrong question. You should be saying.. “What the hell was that?!”

Rabbi: Mortus just dipped his arm in the acid before the match had even begun, and he didn’t even flinch. The acid may not be strong enough to burn the flesh from your body, but it will still burn and bring unbearable pain!

Kross: Adrian as always… just doesn’t give a shit.

Rabbi: And there goes the bell and this match is finally going to start.

Kross: Took long enough. Fuckin’ Mortus with all his theatrics! Who the hell is that guy at ring side with him?!

Rabbi: I don't know.. but Mortus is wasting no time taking it to Adrian in the first moments of the match! He’s moving in with strikes, driving Adrian back against the ropes. An Irish whip from Mortus to Adrian, he’s looking for a kitchen sink, but Adrian hung onto the ropes preventing a rebound. Remember… this match cannot be won by pinfall or submission… the match only ends when one of the two opponents is thrown into the bath of acid!

Kross: Hell yeah!

Rabbi: Adrian is now dashing at Mortus who looks for clothesline attempt to counter. Adrian has skilfully slid under his legs however, he’s up behind him wrapping his arms around his body for a rear waist lock, pulling him close.

Kross: I guess it does get lonely when you’re in the Covenant. I bet Ethan Black gets all the ass whilst Adrian only gets to watch.

Rabbi: Adrian is going for a release German Suplex! Whoa! He’s thrown him right over the ropes towards the acid! This could be it right here so early!!!

Mortus is thrown from the german suplex over the top rope, however he manages to grab onto the top rope as he passes it by, flipping himself to land onto his feet at ring side. Adrian then spins around after executing his move expecting to see Mortus in the bath before Mortus simply springboards off the ropes towards him.

Rabbi: An amazing cross body attack by Mortus from the ropes! I thought it was all over when Mortus was sent over those ropes by Adrian… the bath of acid was just waiting for him!

Kross: Shit. That was impressive… I’ll give the Bitch King that…

Rabbi: Lich King!

Kross: Lich King… Bitch King! What the fuck does it matter… don’t ever correct me again! Or I’ll toss your Jew ass into the Acid bath myself!

Rabbi: If you do that, whose going to keep this show commentated? You?! I’ve seen you commentate on your own… children die with every crappy play by play that comes out of your mouth!

Kross: …. Smart ass son of a bitch…

Rabbi: Mortus is picking up Adrian! A sharp right hook and he’s sent him back against the turnbuckle. Looks like he wants to set him up for a big move. But Adrian isn’t having any of it!

Kross: Adrian with a solid headbutt to drive Mortus away. Damn…I see what they mean when they say you can’t just use brawn to win a match. Ya gotta use your head…

Rabbi: Prime example right there ladies and gentlemen! A child has just died thanks to that Kross. Oof! Because of Kross I nearly missed an amazing swinging DDT from Adrian to Mortus having leapt at him from the second turnbuckle. Now Adrian is straddling Mortus! He’s looking to paint him red!

Kross: Ahh shit! You can’t beat this move! Just brutal as hell is all it is... Wait! Adrian has got off him… why the hell would he do that? He had Mortus where he wanted him!

Rabbi: What a cheap move! Mortus just threw salt into his eyes! Mortus now on his feet, shoving Adrian back into the corner. Looks like he’s trying to finish what he began a while ago. The crowd are struggling to get behind anyone in this match. They are just booing Adrian and Mortus whoever is on top at the time.

Kross: Probably because they think of them as assholes. In reality… they are not assholes. They are both just angry… and clearly misunderstood.

Mortus drags Adrian who is still blinded up the turnbuckle, shifting himself upon the top of it looking to Superplex Adrian to the outside where the Acid bath awaits below. Adrian however begins to struggle once again as he begins to strike Mortus repeatedly. He looks like he’s about to get the upper hand upon Mortus before Abdul gets up to the ringside, blindsiding Adrian with a solid strike to the back of his head. Mortus unable to get the leverage however as to settle with pushing Adrian back into the ring.

Rabbi: Damn, Adrian is going to have a hard time besting Mortus with that mysterious henchman of the Bit…. Lich King!

Kross: Bitch King! Say it right or don’t say it at all…

Rabbi: Mortus with a senton bomb onto Adrian. Wait! No! Adrian had both his knee’s up!

Kross: Damn! I felt the impact all the way from here! I bet Mortus didn’t see that coming… he should have done more to put Adrian down if he was gonna do something stupid like that!

Rabbi: Adrian is back on Mortus now… looking to finish what HE began this time.

Kross: I hope Mortus has some spare salt! Otherwise he’s about to be Painted Red!

Rabbi: Not this time! Adrian has straddled over Mortus, even managing to trap his arms at his sides. Damn… Adrian is really going to work now. He’s not messing around, he’s throwing nothing but closed fists at Mortus’s head. Strike after strike… He’s beginning to pummel the crap out of the man who apparently… has no fear of anything…

Kross: How do you beat a man who has no fear?!

Rabbi: Put the fear… in him?

Kross:

Rabbi: Adrian’s hands are now covered in blood! He’s busted Mortus wide open. Now he’s getting up to his feet, waiting for Mortus to get up as well.

Kross: Adrian is being very patient here. I would have been bored by now and just continued to kick shit out of him. I wouldn't even give the bastard a chance to breathe!

Mortus holds his face as he slowly gets up, looking upon his hands to find them coated in crimson as the blood runs from his face down his robe. Adrian just waits like a statue, completely motionless as Mortus slowly climbs to his feet, clearly dazed from the savage assault. He stands to his feet as if oblivious to Adrian’s position before the Covenant member goes for the BC Pride.

Rabbi: BC PRIDE!!!

Kross: Missed! Looks like Mortus pulled a possum that would make even TyranT shed a single tear!

Rabbi: A fine evasion! And a solid superkick of his own to answer to Adrian’s troubles! I didn’t think Mortus had it in him to evade that after the mess he was left in.

Kross: I wanna see acid damn it! Where is the acid?!

Rabbi: Mortus is back on top now.

Kross: He wants to draw some blood this time. Or at least that’s what I’d wanna do in the Bitch Kings position. Anyone ever makes me bleed… they can expect the same damn treatment from Kross baby!

Rabbi: Three – Eight – Double – Six! Mortus just landed that amazing split legged drop kick on the dazed Adrian! He’s put him straight down! Adrian looks stunned to no suprise… and Mortus is taking this opportunity to go for the turnbuckle!

Mortus jumps up the turnbuckle as Adrian is still down on the ring surface nearby. Mortus then leaps up high tucking in his knees before he falls down knee's first onto Adrian’s head, landing in a brutal knee drop

Kross: Jesus Christ!!

Rabbi: I’m more of an Abraham person myself!

Kross: Shut it you Jew! Mortus just nearly crushed Adrian’s head flat with that knee drop!

Rabbi: Now Adrian is bleeding! Mortus must have landed on his head awkwardly because blood is pouring from his nose and mouth. Adrian looks like he's in agony!

Kross: Mortus isn’t letting up. He’s picking the Covenant bastard up and he’s tossing him to the outside of the ring. Listen to that crowd! They are actually beginning to cheer seeing these two bad asses kick crap out of each other!

Rabbi: Mortus isn’t following Adrian to the outside, he’s just standing there in the ring looking out towards the crowd. Wait… here comes Abdul at ringside… looks like he’s going to deal with Adrian for him!

Abdul begins to beat down on Adrian who is still shaking the cobwebs. In the ring, Mortus just seems to be standing there with an arm raised high. He then throws it downwards as a lightning bolt hits one of the turnbuckles before he just glares at the crowd in an intimidating manner. Abdul continued his assault upon Adrian, dragging him towards the Acid bath. He begins to hoist the covenant member up, looking to shove him into the acid tank before Adrian suddenly sends a solid strike into his throat. Abdul lets go of Adrian, stunned by the strike as he favours his throat, coughing inaudibly. Adrian decides to grab Abdul by the back of his head, before shoving his face down into the acid in the bath, forcing his head down to the point where his own hand is submerged. Mortus notices this and slowly climbs the turnbuckle up in the ring as Adrian continues to drown Abdul in the acid, shouting in pain, but caring little as his hand is burned.

Rabbi: Adrian is trying to kill Abdul! And Mortus is just taking his sweet time getting up that turnbuckle! What the hell is he hoping to do from there?!

Kross: I don’t know… he’s the Bitch King… he does what he wants!

Rabbi: That was old when it began… stop it now… whilst your still at least slightly ahead.

Kross: …. Bitch…

Mortus finally jumps off the turnbuckle, landing a massive missile dropkick into Adrian’s back, slamming him against the tank side as he almost falls in, having to grab the sides to stop himself flipping over. Abdul finally brings his head out of the acid bath, screaming out loud as he grabs his face in agony as smoke rises from it. He then falls to the side, crawling out of the way of the entire fray as Mortus gets to his feet, dragging Adrian up who is favouring his blistered hand and his mid back from the dropkick.

Rabbi: You wanted acid Kross! Well you got what you wished for… they are taking this battle right next to the tank!

Kross: Adrian didn’t do himself any favours burning his hand like that… but you gotta admit… what he did to that crazy ass henchman of the Mortus was awesome!

Rabbi: Adrian with a surprise attack! He’s grabbed the head of Mortus and slammed it against the side of the Acid tank. But Mortus is straight back up… the attack didn’t even phase him. And now he’s giving Adrian the exact same treatment! He’s bashing his head against the side of the acid tank now… more blood is beginning to erupt from the face of Adrian!

Kross: Mortus… he’s a god damn machine! What happened to the top hat wearing cunt we used to know?

Rabbi: I don’t know. But if the new side to him is this brutal… I kind of what the old Mortus back. This guy is scaring the crap out of me.

Mortus continued to take the upper hand upon Adrian. Slamming him into the turnbuckle from outside of the ring. He then goes to the commentators chair, picking up a near by steel chair as Adrian remains slumped against the turnbuckle. Mortus soon returns to Adrian, slamming the chair over the top of his head, dropping the Original Sin member instantly.

Rabbi: Mortus is completely on top now! He’s really taking it to Adrian!

Kross: He can just smell that Abandoned Championship title. If he keeps this up he’s gonna be one final step closer to that gold! Peter Saint and TyranT no doubt will be backstage overlooking this match. I bet one of them will be pleased to be kicked out the tournament seeing what they may have to face!

Rabbi: Another chair shot to Adrian. This time against his lower back! Mortus is really trying to beat the living hell out of Adrian. No doubt he wants him completely helpless when he throws him into the acid tank!

Mortus picks up the bloodied and battered Adrian before he takes him to the acid bath. He tries to toss him into the acid, but Adrian is still conscious and simply grabs the side, stopping himself from being forced into the acid as his head is only a few inches above the burning liquid. He then sends a solid elbow strike into the face of Mortus

Rabbi: He’s… still…. fighing… back!

Kross: Edge of the seat shit right here! How the hell can that man still fight after the assault he’s received?!

Rabbi: This is why he is one of the top members of the Original Sin! Adrian and Mortus now exchanging blows… both men drawing more blood with each closed fist that lands!

Kross: This is what I’m talking about!

Rabbi: But Mortus is still getting the upper hand! He’s slowly beginning to best Adrian, whose strikes are becoming noticeably weaker! He’s running out of fire! There it goes! Adrian’s fire is gone, he’s slumped against the side of the acid bath!

Kross: Mortus is closing in. Oh shit! Adrian just put his hand into that acid water and has splashed it into Mortus’s eyes!

Rabbi: Look at the smoke coming from his face! He’s blinded him! Now Adrian has that chair… he’s putting it to Mortus’s throat! Ooof! He just slammed the chair down against the ground with the throat of Mortus still pressed against it… I’d wouldn’t be surprised if he crushed his windpipe with that sick move!

Kross: Mortus is still blinded, and he’s choking! But… what the fuck is Adrian doing?!

Rabbi: Damn it! Adrian just won’t settle with a shitty finish! He wants to make sure Mortus goes down this time and stays down! He’s taking himself up the turnbuckle!

Mortus leans back against the acid bath, stunned and blinded as he favours his eyes. Adrian climbs the turnbuckle, getting all the way to the top before he looks down at Mortus breathing heavily as blood still pours down his face.

Rabbi: This isn’t going to work.

Kross: Hell… who cares? It will still look awesome!

Adrian then leaps from the turnbuckle, shifting himself in the air as he looks to land a diving headbutt upon Mortus. Looking to land “Down to Hell” as Mortus is slumped upon the acid tank side. The whole move seems to move in slow motion as Adrian comes falling down.

Rabbi: Nooo waaay!

Kross: Down to Hell!

Adrian slams headfirst against Mortus, clashing their heads together brutally as an explotion of blood erupts between them. Adrian slams chest first against the Acid tank side before the force of the impact throws him back against the ringside mat. The force of the impact sends Mortus flipping over the Acid bath side as he falls head first straight into the acid tank.

Rabbi: That’s it! Mortus has been completely submerged in the bath of acid! This match is over!

Kross: What a fucking finish!

Adrian (8.57 aps + 1.5 avs = 10.07 total)
Mortus (8.1 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.3 total)

Adrian climbs up to his feet clearly in some agony as he looks upon the blood on his hands. Mortus, as if from a horror film stands up from the acid with his arms flailing as he comes towards Adrian hoping to drag him into the acid with him. Adrian however, sends a solid elbow strike into Mortus’s face before he stumbles away.

Rabbi: Adrian has advanced to the finals! Adrian is going to deathrow to face either Peter Saint or TyranT!

Kross: This could be another victory for the Original Sin. With Adrian in the finals, they now hold some strong playin’ cards if you know what I mean?

As Adrian heads back up the ramp, Mortus finally climbs up and falls out of the bath of acid, smoke pouring from his robes. He takes a moment on the ground before he gets up to his feet, allowing himself to slump against the ring as he looks upon his burnt hands and robes. He then looks up, his face concealed by his robes… but everyone can feel the glare he holds for Adrian who walks away from him.

Rabbi: This show is far from over. Keep that remote where it is… because we will be back after a short break.

Kross: Damn straight…

Fade for commercials.

The scene re-opens with Anxiety’s new backstage interviewer, Cynthia Adams, standing with the Quick and the Dead.

Cynthia: So guys; Cactus Chase and Sam, how do you both feel about forcing Sublime into retirement; and that his obviously angry partner will be refereeing your match at Death Row?

Cactus: uh, that’s Cactus Sam and Chase.

Cynthia: Right, sorry.

Cactus: Chase, do I look like I give a fuck to you?

Chase: Why, no you don’t, Sam.

Cactus: Listen bitch. Our screw loose GM must have hired you on looks alone; or perhaps as an ego-rub regarding your name… But we don’t give a fuck at all.

Chase: Sublime retiring? What a load of shit! We hit him in the back with a chair, he shows up in a full body cast, now he retires, because of ruptured vocal chords, no less?

Cactus: Fucking pussy. We’ve climbed the fucking mountain here, Cynthia. We beat the British Lions, the Bad Mamma Jammas, the Black Pharoahs, the Pussycat’s of Fucking War.

Cynthia: You mean the Dogs of SoCal?

Cactus: Whatever.

Chase: What my partner is trying to say is that we are on a bit of a streak at the moment. The now retired Sublime and Korran can bring it on, because quite frankly, not Korran, not a Bodycasted Sublime, nor God almighty can take our tag titles away from us.

Cactus: It doesn’t matter if it’s Matt ‘I am the host of a fictional deity’ Dunn or Steve ‘the man of a thousand names’ Zanoni that Original Sin throws us against.

Chase: No one is going to beat us, special bitter guest ref or not.

Cynthia: Guys I was just asking what they told me to…

Cactus: AND TALKING of Korran…

Chase: Korran and Derrick tonight…

Cactus: Watch your backs guys…

Chase: Because evidentially, we’re retiring-forcing with those chairs…

Cactus: And it may be one of you that’s next tonight…

The tag champions leave.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 am

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the returning Anxiety star, SMOOCHY THE FROG!!

“It’s Not Easy Being Green” hits the speakers and the crowd deliver a mixed response upon Smoochy the Frog’s return. Smoochy heads to the ring in a fairly un-noticeable fashion and the crowd seem to go along with it, not sure of whether he is allied with cYnical in this matter or whether to cheer because he has been away. He eventually makes it to the apron and hops up from there into the ring.

Rabbi: An ambiguous crowd to go along with an ambiguous wrestler, Kross.

Kross: I feel it’s a good turn for this company that Smoochy is returning.

Rabbi: Well, we do know that he’s been injured as of late, let’s hope it won’t make this match any worse, or lower his chances any.

Cherry: And his opponent, representing the Resistance, SKYLER STRIIIIIIIIKER!!

Everything goes black as the acoustic intro to "The Pretender" plays. On the word 'begins', five bright white spotlights flash at the stage and reveal Skyler Striker, facing forward, calm and composed with his head bowed. He takes a deep breath and walks to the ring and enters it just as the pre-chorus hits, and when the main guitar riff and chorus hit, Skyler ascends the turnbuckle and extends his arms, butting one fist on top of another as though holding an invisible sword. Pyros goes off around him as he checks his gloves and focuses.

Rabbi: And the valiant warrior for the Guerilla Union, Skyler Striker. Coming off what could be both a good and bad 5.3, with a win in the column but a nasty beatdown courtesy of Ethan Black: afterwards.

Kross: What a sissy. He got hit with the axe HEAD! That’s nothing! I could have taken the BLADE and stood.

Rabbi: Oy vey.

Kross: Well there goes the bell. Finally.

Rabbi: And Smoochy starts us off with a quick dropkick to the chest of Striker, who rebounds into the ropes and comes back with an attempted off-the-wall clothesline, but Smoochy ducks the Fallen Knight and-

Kross: Don’t use that ridiculous name! He gave it to himself, and that is certified lame.

Rabbi: -And regardless of nickname, Striker hits the ropes a second time and goes under a jumping – sorry, hopping – Smoochy, but Smoochy expects Striker to hit the ropes and he turns around, superkick to the face! Smoochy goes down hard and Striker smiles, having outwitted the reptilian Smoochy.

Kross: Kick out, Smooch! Come on!

One, kickout!

Rabbi: Close call there for Smoochy. You know that the superkick actually has a history before Shawn Michaels, Kross? It-

Kross: Spare me. Look at this – Smoochy’s about to pounce!

Rabbi: He’s up from the mat, Striker is briefly surprised but he’s ready for Smoochy’s attack off the ropes and he grabs Smoochy mid-air by the leg! He’s got the frog in an ankle lock!

Kross: Get to the ropes, you dumb frog!

Rabbi: May I remind you that our general manager is particularly fond of said frog, and may take offense at your comment?

Kross: Screw that. I'm awesome. If anyone’s gonna be fired, it’s Striker, because unfortunately he’s caning the hell out of the frog.

Rabbi: Well, he’s certainly got that ankle locked in well, but Smoochy is going for the ropes, closer, closer, and he’s got it! Striker’s not letting go though!

Kross: Cheat! Disqualify him!

Rabbi: He has until five!

The referee gets to four and a half when Striker lets go, smiling at the damage he’s done.

Kross: Look at that! He’s sick. Really. Who would do that to an injured frog?

Rabbi: Striker hits the ropes and comes back, looking for a baseball slide to Smoochy, but Smooch slides out of the way and Striker slides under the bottom rope, and Smoochy’s laying him the fists! Or… whatever frogs have!

Kross: Finally! Look at those punches! A work of art, each one! He’s obviously been watching my training videos! Left, right, left, right-

Rabbi: And now he leaps to the apron, albeit with a limp, and then to the top turnbuckle, is he going for the Hop?

Kross: Oh yeah! Look at that elevation! He-

Rabbi: Gets tricked again! Ouch! Look at that! With Smoochy in midair, Striker stepped back and took Smoochy out while he was falling with a knee to the midsection! Picture perfect!

Indeed, both men are frozen – Smoochy winded, pressed up against the ring apron by Striker’s knee, which is planted firmly in his stomach area. Striker, too, stands in tableaux, almost rubbing it in the panting Smoochy’s face.

Kross: The ref’s getting to ten! Come on, Smoochy!

Rabbi: I have no respect for you, Kross. In any case, the ref is at seven, and Striker rolls Smoochy in, Smoochy tries to kick at Striker to keep him out but he’s holding his leg in pain! That ankle lock must really have damaged Smoochy!

Kross: And Striker rolls in. Damn.

Rabbi: And now Striker really looks like he wants to take it to him, almost losing there by count-out! Kick from Striker to that injured leg of Smoochy, kick to the ribs, he steps back, enzuigiri! Smoochy’s down and Striker goes for the pin!

One, two, kickout!

Kross: Damnit! Come on, Smoochy, put some damn effort in!

Rabbi: May I remind you that Smoochy is still injured from a previous match and on top of that, Striker has already done serious damage to the leg? Look at Smoochy try to hop away, he’s unbalanced!

Kross: That’s actually kind of funny. But still! He needs to do this to stand up for cYnical!

Rabbi: Striker doesn’t stop, he’s got Smoochy in a front facelock and he runs to the ropes, springs off, springboard impaler DDT! Striker’s changed focus from the leg to the head, because he knows Smoochy can’t outrun him now! Smart move, excellent psychology!

Kross: But bullshit hairdo.

Rabbi: Why do we employ you?

Kross: Talent. The same reason Ric Flair’s still around.

Rabbi: That’s age.

Kross: Oh, right.

Rabbi: Anyway, Striker’s focusing on the head, a few lefts and rights, he’s got Smoochy in the corner, he takes a run-up and scissors Smoochy, almost like an enzuigiri, but no, he brings Smoochy back down in a DDT-type maneuver! How innovative!

Kross: Shh! Hostyle might be watching!

Rabbi: Striker with another pinfall, only a two count!

Kross: Look! Smoochy’s getting a second wind!

Rabbi: I don’t think drunken boxing counts as a second wind.

Kross: No, look! He’s landed one on Striker! And another! Dropsault!

Rabbi: Striker goes down! There’s no way… Smoochy can’t have done that much damage with one combo!

Kross: Smoochy lays a stomp to Striker on the map… he’s going to the top! Dizzy, limping, but Smoochy might have something here! Come on, Smooch! Don’t let Original Sin down!

Rabbi: He’s in the air! Smoochy jumps, looking for the Three and a Quarter Star Frog Splash!

Kross: Striker’s still down! Smoochy hits Striker!

Rabbi: NO! Look! Striker got the knees up at the last second!

Kross: Damnit!

Rabbi: And now Striker has got total advantage! Shots to Smoochy’s head, his stomach and his legs have left Smoochy without a point of reference, if you will! Simply put, Striker has lured Smoochy into playing his game, and that’s all there is to it. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Kross: Don’t say that! There’s still hope!

Rabbi: Have you had a look at what Striker’s doing now?

Striker has readied Smoochy in a C4 position, but he hoists Smoochy’s feet onto the top rope, leaving the frog unable to hop anywhere.

Kross: Oh. Can this frog do anything? Damnit! Come on, cYnical, this is one of your guys! Where’s the superiority?

Rabbi: I believe Striker has it here! He’s got Smoochy in position, and you know what he’s about to do!

Striker springs to the second rope and flips backwards to nail the springboard C4 finisher.

Rabbi: OMEGA REVELATION!!! This one’s over, beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Kross: ome on, one, two, no, no, three! DAMN!

Rabbi: Striker comes out with the victory!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner via pinfall, SKYLER STRIIIIIIIIKER!!!

Skyler Striker (7.78 aps + 2.5 avs = 10.28 total)
Smoochy Da Frog (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

“The Pretender” by Foo Fighters hits the arena as Striker stands in victory, and he gives his signature knight pose before climbing the turnbuckle and playing with the fans.

Kross: Well, unfortunately I must give Striker a little due, he seems to have a fresh sense of confidence in him after 5.3.

Rabbi: That’s what comes with a victory over Josef Black: ! No-one thought it was possible to defeat that ridiculous clown!

Kross: He got fucking destroyed by Black: ! How does that constitute a victory?

Rabbi: A win’s a win.

Kross: Are you reading my biography by any chance?

Rabbi: Who cares? Anyway, end of story is that Striker is on a roll, two victories in a row, putting his FMW record at 3-1. That’s pretty impressive.

Kross: Doesn’t look like he’s done, either.

Striker grabs a microphone from ringside and slides back into the ring.

Striker: A few quick words, if I may – as they said in something I didn’t watch or some book I didn’t read, SEND IN THE CLOWN.

No answer.

Striker: Apparently you didn’t hear me, Josef. I said come out here right now. Count von Doom or whoever’s got his leash, let him go. I'm not afraid of some ridiculous damn clown!

There is silence as the crowd anticipates a response from someone.

Striker: Listen! I’ve said it twice, and I’m saying it for the last time! Get out here now, Josef! I beat you once but apparently there’s something going on as - *ahem* - I never pinned you. I wouldn’t mind rectifying that and getting this over and done with. I have no problem with putting another loss on your record.

No answer. The crowd begins booing.

Striker: I'm not leaving until you’re out here!

And yet again, there is no response. Striker looks infuriated.

Striker: Listen. I beat the frog fair and square. Everyone here will testify to that. But you at home, you can look closely. I haven’t broken a sweat. That was a little too easy for my liking. I want a fight. So give me a DAMN FIGHT!!!!

There is a pause, then “Personal Jesus” by Marilyn Manson hits and the crowd go into instant hatred mode as Ethan Black: hits the stage, mic in hand.

Rabbi: Well, here you have it. One of the veterans, the experience of Original Sin, with the newest member of the Resistance. An interesting conflict indeed.

Black: Greetings to you from Original Sin, Striker. I commend you on your bravery at having the fortitude to call out a force as destructive as my brother. But I couldn’t grant your wish even if I wanted to. Josef is not here tonight. He has been chained away elsewhere for your protection. Therefore, he won’t be appearing at Anxiety 5.4. Sorry to disappoint.

Kross: And the former FMW Champion brings forth an excellent rebuttal. Touché, Striker!

[Black looks to turn around and leave, but Striker raises his microphone once again.

Striker: That’s a little too ridiculous for my liking, Ethan. I don’t care what it takes, but get him out here. Now. You can worry about your little Championship match some other time.

Black: I do not like your demands, Striker. Look at the two of us here! I am Ethan Black. Former and future FMW World Champion. Aligned with the future of this company. One of the most powerful members of this business you will ever have the privilege to meet. And who are you, Striker? You are a petty nothing, a pawn in this game of chess that we have already planned to perfection. You are not in my league, and that is what you would call the gospel truth.

There is a pause as the crowd boo.

Striker: Last time I checked, Ethan, pawns quickly become more powerful if you ignore them.

Black: Your time for demands has ended, Striker. I am tired of your witty little replies. I am asking you to leave peacefully. I would hate for you to be on the receiving end of an Original Sin beating. I still see promise in you, Striker. I have my eye on you. That is the only reason I have not ordered you destroyed. So leave now, if you would.

The crowd boo’s and Striker smiles as if trying to suppress a laugh. Black: looks annoyed.

Striker: Listen, I'm gonna get what I want one way or another. If I have to get cYnical out here to change your mind, I will.

Striker turns to the fallen Smoochy, who still lays in the ring.

Rabbi: An apt bargaining chip for Striker!

Kross: Come on, the frog needs rest!

Striker walks to the fallen Smoochy and sets his microphone at Smoochy’s stomach. Striker then turns away but turns back and KICKS Smoochy right in the ribs, as hard as possible. A small crack is heard over the microphone and Striker grins as he drags Smoochy to the corner.

Kross: He just broke Smoochy’s rib!

Rabbi: It looks like you need no extra play by play on that, Kross. And he’s not done, either.

Striker hoists Smoochy up to a sitting position on the turnbuckle so he faces the outside of the ring, and he follows the frog up. Hooking Smoochy’s arms and making sure Black: is watching, Striker lifts Smoochy over his head and falls backwards to the mat, landing a DEVASTATING Skyler High Dive II.

Kross: Uncalled for!

Rabbi: It appears Ethan is merely amused by this.

Striker looks at Ethan and then goes back to kicking Smoochy in the ribs, when all of a sudden the crowd’s cheers turn to boos.

Kross: Yes! Here come the reinforcements!

Rabbi: Oh no…

Josef Black knocks over anyone in his way as he runs through the crowd. He manages to step on a few people in his rampage until he hops over the barricade and into the ring, where Striker finally notices him. Striker throws a fist at Josef but the clown ignores the blow and punches Striker to the mat. Josef looks as if waiting briefly for Striker to try to escape, but Striker does not exit the ring, instead turning to face the clown, now bleeding from the nose, which looks shattered from Black ’s blow.

Rabbi: This is ridiculous! I’d rather not have a repeat of last week’s events!

Striker does not hesitate, PUNCHING Black right in the face. No response. Josef stands still, grinning maniacally. Striker throws another huge uppercut but Black ’s head nods back down to that wicked stare. Striker hits the ropes, and Black lunges for him, but Striker ducks and jumps onto Josef’s back.

Kross: What is he doing!? You need to get away from that thing, it’s unstoppable!

Striker, however, does not expect what happens next. Josef reaches back and grabs Striker by the throat, and THROWS him overhead in some form of horrible chokeslam. Striker crashes to the mat and looks dead to the world. Ethan has walked down to ringside at this point, and he has Josef’s axe in hand. The clown grabs the axe and the crowd both recoil and shriek in terror. Rolling Striker onto his back, Josef takes a rare moment of rough delicacy to CARVE Striker’s back!

Rabbi: Messiah save us now! Josef is inscribing something onto Skyler Striker’s back!

Kross: He’s already bleeding heavily, whatever Josef is doing!

The camera manages to get a shot of Striker’s back once Josef steps away momentarily – on Striker’s back is the rough outline of an upside down cross. It is not just two lines, either – the cross is outlined by twelve red lines of blood that Josef has opened from the young Striker.

Rabbi: That’s sick! Get him out, please!

But Josef does not stop. Ethan has slid barbed wire into the ring and Josef grabs the wire. He inspects it briefly, and the crowd look at Ethan disgustedly.

Kross: That’s a crown! A crown of thorns! Does Ethan perhaps know of Striker’s religious belief?

Rabbi: I’d take a fair guess and say yeah!

Josef stands Striker to his feet and holds him up by his hair. Striker looks as if he would fall over otherwise. Josef grabs the barbed wire and puts it on Striker’s head, like a crown of thorns. The crowd boo but Josef is not done. The crown rests nicely on Striker’s head, but Josef grabs it and starts doing something else.

Rabbi: OH MY WORD! JOSEF IS PULLING THE BARBED WIRE OVER STRIKER’S HEAD!!!

Kross: That’s disgusting! It doesn’t fit, he can see that!

Josef pulls the barbed wire down. Reluctantly. Striker screams in absolute agony while Josef and Ethan grin. Eventually, after an agonizingly long thirty seconds, the barbed wire ends its trip around the neck of Striker. Striker is bleeding everywhere on his face, with vertical scratches the whole way around. To add to the pain, Josef then yanks the barbed wire back up over Striker’s head! The crowd are booing like nothing before and were he not covered in blood from head to midsection, Striker would be getting pale. Josef lays Striker down in the middle of the mat once he has retrieved the barbed wire and once more lays it on top of Striker’s head. Ethan steps into the ring now and stops Josef from attacking further with the axe, and Black Covenant members rush to the ring with Josef’s cage, along with cYnical. Black leads Josef out of the ring but cannot stop Josef kicking Striker in the ribs on the way out, and the same microphone Striker placed next to Smoochy picks up the faint sound of a crack.

Rabbi: This is sick. It goes to show that Original Sin have left no-one out. Striker might have thought they would ignore him, but Dante Jones, Alex O’Rion, Drew Michaels, Nick Bryson, and numerous others have all received their share of bloody beatings.

Kross: And this time it was Striker’s turn. And there’s blood, alright. Can we get a change of canvas, please?

Josef is led into his cage and cYnical retrieves the downed Smoochy from the ring, assisting him out through the entranceway. Ethan, however, remains in the ring and lays Striker out in the shape of a cross, along with his crown of thorns and immense blood loss. Blood pools under Striker from both the inscription on his back and from his barbed wire scratches, as well as anything that has spilled onto his midsection. Ethan grabs the microphone and barely gives Striker the dignity of glancing at him.

Black: Do not think I have chosen to ignore you. I asked you to leave, and you did not listen. So I was courteous, Striker. I granted you your demand. It may be clich̩, my young foe, but listen closely, if you are still conscious. Be careful what you wish for Рyou may receive it.

With that, “Personal Jesus” hits and Black eaves through the entrance along with the attendants who roll Josef’s cage up the ramp. At this point, both Peter Saint and medical attendants rush down to hoist Striker onto a stretcher. They roll him out of sigh as soon as possible and the crowd is left with the sight of the red, blood-stained mat.

Rabbi: I'm lost for words.

Kross: That’s sickening. Black planned this! All of it, no doubt. I don’t like Striker, but that was probably uncalled for.

Rabbi: Can we cut to somewhere else, please?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 am

“For The Love Of God” by Steve Vai hits the arena and the crowd go insane for the arrival of Peter Saint. Saint walks to the ring, focused and ready, and slides in as crimson pyro explodes from the corners.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is an Abandoned Championship semi-final match, where the winner will go on to Death Row to fight for the Abandoned Championship! Introducing first, weighing in at 209 pounds and from Sydney, Australia, PETER SAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINT!!!

Rabbi: Saint fended off Calvin Xavier in his first round match, Kross. The question is whether or not he can do it a second time running.

Kross: No shit.

“Symphony of Destruction” bursts over the P.A. to a huge negative reaction. TyranT appears from behind the curtain, nightstick in hand, but he is not alone. Anxiety General Manager cYnical walks down the ramp behind TyranT, trashing the crowd as he does so. TyranT ignores Saint in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle, raising both hands as cYnical points at Saint and trashes him.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 315 pounds and from Marietta, Georgia, TYYYYYYYYYYYRANT!!!

Rabbi: Looks like the bodyguard needs guarding tonight.

Kross: Yeah… TyranT’s mentality is weird, true, but still, having someone out here to support you is a great benefit to you. Saint doesn’t have his buddy Striker here, does he?

Rabbi: There’s a pretty good reason for that.

Kross: In any case, TyranT actually defeated Striker to make it through to this match. So there’s a fair bit of tension between these two.

Rabbi: All for a better match, then! Let’s get started!

Kross: Your wish is granted. There’s the bell, and Saint tries to lock up with TyranT, but the big man throws Saint back away.

Rabbi: The stats say that TyranT has five inches over Saint and weighs one and a half times what Saint does. Clearly the size advantage and the numbers advantage are with TyranT tonight.

Kross: Excellent.

Rabbi: But then, Saint has always been an underdog. So who knows what to expect?

Kross: Low blow! Haha! Saint didn’t expect that! cYnical had the ref distracted and TyranT uses the window of opportunity to knock Saint back to the mat!

Rabbi: Well, regardless of the blatant cheating, Saint is on his feet, TyranT runs with a clothesline arm out, Saint counters! Saint grabs the wrist of TyranT and then ducks, hits a drop toehold and in the process manages to not only bring TyranT down to the mat but also hit a modified armbreaker!

Kross: Damn innovation. Saint’s lording it up in there, isn’t he, thinks he’s so cool… well, you’re not!

Rabbi: Saint pulls TyranT up, whips him into the ropes, but TyranT comes back ready and ducks a Saint spinning wheel kick, and punch to the gut! Brutal but effective.

Kross: Saint doubles over and TyranT lifts a leg over the back of Saint’s neck, fame-asser! Quick pin attempt, could TyranT have it here!

Rabbi: Not even one! It’s gonna take more than that to wear Saint down.

Kross: Saint is kneeling, TyranT hits the ropes, albeit slowly, but that time is given to Saint, who sidesteps a running clothesline and hits the ropes himself, and he hits TyranT with a swinging neckbreaker! TyranT is down and it’s Saint’s turn to pin, does he have it? Please say no!

Rabbi: Once again, not even one! These two are incredibly well matched.

Kross: Only one can win!

Rabbi: And then whoever does win has to face Adrian. It’s no easy competition, folks.

Kross: TyranT has to win it. Everything points towards it.

Rabbi: Well, he just came out on the wrong end of that shining wizard. Saint hits the ropes, springs off, springboard dropkick? No! Countered by TyranT! Big T rolls out of the ring and stops all momentum in this match flat.

Kross: It’s a smart move. That’s what I would have done.

Rabbi: TyranT’s talking with cYnical on the outside, they’re talking strategy! The ref is counting TyranT out! Haha!

Kross: Uh oh! Heads up, guys!

Saint has hit the opposite ropes and come soaring over the top rope with a flying cross body, but the smaller man is caught midair by TyranT! TyranT grabs Saint over his shoulder and runs forward into the ring apron, driving Saint (who is upside down) neck first into the wooden side of the ring!

Rabbi: TyranT may have the significant advantage here, but they’re all still being counted out!

Kross: TyranT slides back in to break the count, and look at cYnical! What genius! TyranT is getting the ref’s attention away from the outside, where cYnical is kicking Saint in the ribs!

Rabbi: This is clear cheating on behalf of our General Manager! Just because Saint’s not a part of your crew doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve this either!

Kross: All’s fair in love, war, and Abandoned Championship matches.

Rabbi: Not quite. Anyway, TyranT slides back out and cYnical packs away, TyranT goes to grab Saint but bang! Kick to the head from Saint! Saint is on his knees, TyranT goes back for another shot, Saint throws the first punch, TyranT blocks, punches back, they’re even! Both men are holding each other’s fist, fighting for control!

Kross: Hang on – Saint jumps to the apron, still holding TyranT’s fist, and look at that!

Rabbi: Saint leaps through the air, lets go of TyranT, and hits a neckbreaker on TyranT over the crowd barrier! That looked like it came from hell itself!

Kross: Aren’t you Jewish?

Rabbi: Not orthodox. Moving on, Saint is lifted up by the crowd, they throw him back over the barrier, Saint grabs the spasming TyranT but can’t move him! TyranT’s too heavy!

Kross: Now that’s funny. cYnical creeps up behind Saint but Saint sees him! cYn backs down and Saint takes a few steps in his direction, and then he’s chasing him! Chase scene!

Rabbi: cYn runs around the ring, trying to escape the furious Saint, he rounds the corner, so does Saint, WHAM! You saw that TyranT clothesline coming.

Kross: Once more, cYnical and TyranT are using their numbers to pull Saint down.

Rabbi: But saying that, TyranT is tiring too. He actually looks like he got a hard blow from that neckbreaker over the barricade.

Kross: TyranT rolls into the ring, breaking the count again, and cYnical throws Saint into it. Saint’s like fodder! This is brilliant!

Rabbi: It’s cheating. In any case, the match continues, TyranT with a few stomps to Saint’s back, scoop slam, Saint getting worn down, and TyranT… is going to the top rope? What is this?

Kross: Oh yeah! Enforcer on the top rope!

Rabbi: The big man’s on the top rope, boos from the crowd, and look at cYnical! As the ref tries to make sure TyranT isn’t doing anything illegal, cYnical has sprinted into the ring and used brass knuckles on Saint’s face! Saint is bleeding from the nose! What a cheap shot!

Kross: Listen! This is a big match, cYn is just making sure his pick wins it! Fair enough? I think so!

Rabbi: TyranT off the top rope… DDD!! Guillotine legdrop from the grizzled veteran and you have to winder how many occasions TyranT has actually pulled that move out on. He knows this is big. Really big.

Kross: Of course it is! What are you, stupid? What do you think Saint is thinking!

Rabbi: Clearly not much, at the moment! Look! TyranT with a pinfall!

One…two…thrNO! Kickout from the ever-resilient Saint and TyranT is pissed.

Kross: Damnit! Pay attention, ref!

Rabbi: Yeah, that’s right. Pay attention now. After the cheating.

Kross: I keep telling you! It’s not cheating! Strategy is everything here!

Rabbi: TyranT lifts Saint up, Saint into the ropes, TyranT with a clothesline but MISSES! Saint spears TyranT in the center of the ring with a perfect off-the-wall combo!

Kross: And Saint with a springboard moonsault! No-one likes you, Saint! Go home to bleedsville!

Rabbi: Saint gaining momentum now with a running baseball slide and then a rope-assisted elbow drop! The momentum in this match is swinging like a pendulum and now Saint goes to the apron, CANDYGRAM!!! It’s gotta be over now! Saint just nailed TyranT, who was on his knees, with that springboard seated senton! Saint now with a pinfall of his own, the ref ignores cYn’s cries! 1…2…NO! TyranT kicks out this time! These men just won’t go down!

Kross: Go TyranT ! The big man gets to his knees, takes a hit from Saint, throws one back!

Rabbi: Punches trading across the ring, both men hit the ropes, double clothesline! Both men take each other out!

Kross: Come on, cYnical! Wake TyranT up! He needs to get up before the ten count!

Rabbi: Saint still dripping blood from his nose and cheek now, apparently.

One… two… three… four…

Kross: At four and TyranT is stirring! So is Saint!

Five… six… seven…

Rabbi: Both men on their knees, clutching the ropes!

Eight… nine…

Kross: TyranT is up, and so is Saint! Right before the ten! These men are getting more exhausted as we speak! There’s only so much energy you can invest in this before you start to tire, and we’re reaching that point right now!

Rabbi: TyranT grabs Saint and goes for a side slam, Saint wriggles out and goes for a quick elbow drop, TyranT rolls away and grabs Saint’s leg, Saint returns the favor by jumping with his other leg and missing a dragon whip, but TyranT has to let go! Both men are countering each other like they would know themselves!

Kross: Saint springs off the ropes, going for a leg lariat, TyranT catches Saint! Sitout powerbomb!

Rabbi: TyranT is exhausted but he keeps Saint’s legs there for the cover, 1…2… no! Saint is still in this match and cYnical can’t believe it!

Kross: Neither can TyranT, by the looks of it. And look at all the blood Saint is getting on our nice mat! We need to refit that again tonight now! Just give up, Saint!

Rabbi: I don’t think that’s in his vocabulary, Kross! TyranT goes for another cover, one, two, kickout again from Saint! He just won’t die! TyranT tries again, NO! POSSUM PIN!!! SAINT ROLLS TYRANT UP, ONE, TWO, NO!!! Kickout from TyranT!! That was close!

Kross: TyranT won’t give up either! They just keep fighting! Whoever wins this is going to have just the narrowest of edges.

Rabbi: Saint is on his feet, and the look on his face as he wipes the blood off his mouth screams murder! He and TyranT are going at it! Punches, Saint, TyranT, Saint, TyranT!

Kross: Saint hits the ropes, jumps over TyranT, TyranT turns, catches Saint midair on his return, swinging side slam!

Rabbi: TyranT goes to the turnbuckle, looking for another DDD, NO! Saint rolls out of the way and TyranT hits solid canvas! Saint off the ropes, looking for a handspring splash, no, TyranT rolls out of the way and goes for a quick elbow drop, Saint rolls out of the way, both men on their feet at yet another staredown!

Kross: It’s coming to a head! Someone here has to win!

Rabbi: TyranT runs at Saint, going for a clothesline, but Saint grabs Tyrant around the waist, and swings himself up into a headscissors! TyranT tries to shake him off, Saint won’t let go! TyranT is fading, fading, cYnical can’t do anything as it would be too obvious! Wait! Look at TyranT!

TyranT is swinging in a circular motion with Saint’s legs wrapped around his head, effectively turning Saint into the blades of a helicopter. TyranT spins around and around, gaining momentum as Saint keeps holding on!

Kross: Look at this! TyranT has Saint at his complete mercy!

Rabbi: Saint is going to have to let go at some point, TyranT swings, around again, he’s too fast, LOOK! SAINT COMES OFF! HE HITS THE TURNBUCKLE!!!

Indeed, Saint has swung sickeningly into the turnbuckle and hit it spine first. TyranT, however, does not go for a cover.

Kross: Look at TyranT drag Saint around like a rag doll! TyranT pulls him up to the turnbuckle and sits him up there and then climbs up! Is he going for a superplex? Yes! This will end it here and now for Saint!

Rabbi: Saint is in danger here, TyranT is up the top, he has Saint in position! He’s got him up! It’s over! NO! Saint pulls with everything he has back down and he’s standing on the top turnbuckle along with TyranT! A vicious headbutt that busts TyranT open! Both men, bleeding, standing on the top turnbuckle!

Kross: Oh no, Saint grabs TyranT!

Rabbi: Saint has TyranT on his shoulders! The 209 pound man puts the 315 pound man over his shoulders!

Kross: Uh oh… Quick! Get out of the way, Rabbi!

Rabbi: I think so!

The announcers scramble away from the table but Rabbi keeps his headphones on as Saint eyes the announce table behind him. cYnical tries to get in the way but Saint ignores him and simply grins.

Rabbi: Saint eyes the announce table and OH MY WORD!!! SAINT JUMPS!!! F-5 THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!!

The referee begins counting as cYnical tries raising TyranT. The count reaches five, six, seven…

Rabbi: Neither man is stirring! The count reaches eight, nine, ten! It’s over! We have no winner!

Peter Saint (8.13 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.43 total)
TyranT (8.13 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.43 total)

Kross grabs his headset and puts it on again, now satisfied he cannot be hurt.

Kross: Holy shit. That’s all I can say. And apparently all the fans can say as well. What happens now, though? Does Adrian win automatically?

“Red” by King Crimson hits the arena and Adrian hits the stage, microphone in hand and a grin on his face.

Rabbi: This is going to be interesting. What’s Adrian’s opinion on all this? Does he get to pick his opponent?

Adrian: Hey! Quiet down! Your Abandoned finalist wants to speak to you!

The crowd boo all the louder, but Adrian ignores them.

Adrian: No winner. What a shame. But obviously, cYnical, as you’re already out here, I think it’s fitting that you name me Abandoned Champion right now, as clearly, none of these two have what it takes to hold that title.

cYnical grabs a mic of his own and slides into the ring.

cYnical: As much as I’d like to put the title into Original Sin’s hands, Adrian, I'm not going to be doing that. It’s too easy – and it deprives us of a final match, which I think everyone deserves to see. Not because they’re worth it, but because they need to see our dominance shine through on a grander stage.

Adrian: I'm not liking your response right now, cYnical. Care to rethink it?

cYnical: I'm not going to be intimidated by you, Adrian. My answer stands. And I'm not your enemy, either. Don’t forget that.

Adrian: You’re acting like it.

cYnical: Alright. You want my reasoning, Adrian? Here it is. If I award you the title right now, Saint continues breathing. Sure, we hold the power, but Saint continues to be a thorn in the side of Original Sin. We have to deal with him again. I want him to be exactly like he is now – permanently.

The camera pans to the outside of the ring, where Saint is still in pain with TyranT.

cYnical: I want Death Row to be just that for Saint – his final send-off, his funeral, if you will. So here’s your match, Adrian. At Death Row, it’s going to be the Abandoned Championship Final: Adrian… versus Peter Saint… versus TyranT!

The crowd cheer for cYnical’s decision and Adrian merely nods.

cYnical: But, of course, something this special needs a special stipulation. So if you’ll all look to the tron, you’ll see the lovely Cynthia, who has the wheel. Go ahead, Cynthia, spin it.

On the tron, Cynthia pushes the wheel. Not hard enough for it to go anywhere, but just enough so the ticker goes one spot over. A few shouts of ‘rigged!’ emerge from the audience. But nevertheless, the camera zooms in on the chosen stipulation.

cYnical: Clearly, this perfectly oriented wheel of chancery has landed on what it – and I – see fit to put Saint in for his final match ever. Ladies and gentlemen, Abandoned Championship, Saint, TyranT, Adrian, IN AN UNLUCKY THIRTEEN MATCH!!!

Rabbi: What a rigged wheel! cYnical is possibly the most biased GM ever.

cYnical: Saint will be buried in his own match. What a shame! But oh well. We all have to die sometime.

Adrian: That’s fine, cYnical. No problems. But tell your little crony TyranT to stay away from me. I WILL be the first Abandoned Champion, and unless TyranT wants to die along with Saint, he’d better back away quietly.

“Red” hits again as the crowd boo Adrian off the stage. cYnical calls the medical helpers and stretchers come down to take TyranT and Saint away.

Rabbi: Well, at Death Row, we will have an Abandoned Champion. But what a match here tonight! Great effort by both men.

Kross: I support Adrian.

Rabbi: No-one cares what you think.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 am

Rabbi: What a show Death Row is shaping up to be Kross!

Kross: It's going to epic Rabbi!

Rabbi: Speaking of Epic, that perfectly describes what a win for The Quick and The Dead would be tonight!

Kross: It sure as hell would be epic, but let's face reality jew, that ain't happening.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a non-title match and your MAIN EVENT of the evening, introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred and forty five pounds. Accompanied to the ring by former FMW Champion Ethan Black, this is the team of Korran Halycon and John “Doc” Derrick!

“Testify” by Rage, the normal theme song of the Dogs of War begins to blare throughout the arena as the crowd boos heavily. The ramp explodes in flames and the three men rise up through the ring of flames in the center. The two tag partners standing in front and Ethan Black standing behind with his cane. The three slowly descend towards the ring ignoring the hostile crowd around them.

Rabbi: It’s really odd to see Halycon coming down to the ring without the Sublime.

Kross: It’s hard to believe the most dominate tag team since Public Enemy # 1 might be done for good.

Rabbi: Well if Korran is going to have to go it alone from here on out he couldn’t have picked a better partner for tonight than John Derrick, the man has beaten some of the biggest names in this business.

As the two men enter the ring and Black stands by their corner the music suddenly changes to “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed and the crowd erupts in an ovation that Buster Cherry needs to fight to be heard over.

Cherry: And now introducing their opponents. These two men weigh in tonight at four hundred and fifty five pounds. They are the reigning FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS; this is CACTUS SAM AND CHASE!

The champions burst through the curtain to an even louder ovation as they hold their titles high above their heads. The two men in the ring stare them down as they come down the ramp slapping hands with the fans. At the ring they roll in and hold the titles high above their heads right in the faces of Haylcon and Derrick much to the crowds delight. After another moment they hand the titles to the referee and Chase heads to the corner. Korran looks at Derrick for a moment who ignores him before heading to the corner himself.

Rabbi: And there is the bell, looks like John Derrick and Cactus Sam will be starting us off.

Kross: Really I would have thought the guys outside the ring would be starting.

Rabbi: Your sense of humour never ceases to amaze me. Sam is circling the far more veteran opponent and rushes forward. Derrick ducks the clothesline attempt and catches Sam with a quick snap DDT! Just like that Derrick takes control of the opening flurry of the match.

Kross: That’s a plan worthy of me, take your opponent down quickly and keep him grounded so he can’t make a tag.

Rabbi: Derrick putting the boots to the small of Sam’s back, every time the younger man tries to get up he is kicked right back down.

Kross: Looks like Derrick has had enough now though, he drags Sam to his feet and back over to his corner and tags in Korran.

Rabbi: Halycon steps through the ropes and Derrick puts Sam in an abdominal stretch. Korran just buried his fist into the sternum of Sam, and Derrick lets go letting the tag team champ fall to the ground before stepping through the ropes.

Kross: Look at that team work, goes to show that a true tag team specialist can work with someone even if they aren’t used to.

Rabbi: Well he may have to get used to it, because I don’t think Sublime will ever be back. Korran now propping Sam up in the corner and delivering knife edge chop after chop, Sam goes down and now Korran is kicking him hard in the chest.

Kross: The ref is pushing him back, interfering in a perfectly legal move I might add, and now Korran goes to tag Derrick.

Rabbi: But Derrick doesn’t look like he really wants to tag in, do I see the first cracks in this “super team’?

Kross: Of course not, Derrick just tagged in; he just had to look away from the attractive girl in the front row. He’s in the ring now kicking the hell out of Sam and that’s all that really matters.

Rabbi: He picks Sam up and goes to Irish Whip him into the corner, but Sam counters! He dives across the ring and tags in Chase. Chase rushes across the ring and takes down Derrick with a clothesline, and knocks Korran from the canvas.

Kross: Blatant cheating, when is the ref going to step in and take control of this match?

Rabbi: Chase picks Derrick up with a scoop slam, and nails him with an elbow to the chest. He pulls Derrick back to his feet and throws him for an Irish whip, Derrick reverses and Chase comes off the ropes with a beautiful cross body taking Derrick down again. The tag champ is a house of fire in there right now.

Kross: Tell me you did not just say house of fire....

Rabbi: Derrick has been knocked down so many times I don’t think he even knows where he is. He stumbles back to his feet, THE BODYGUARD! Chase just nailed John Derrick with the bodyguard, he goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

NO Korran Halycon breaks up the pin and saves the match for his team.

Kross: See I told you, tag team specialists always shine.

Rabbi: Then why is Korran yelling at Derrick not to screw this up while he gets herded back to his corner.

Kross: Motivation?

Rabbi: Right. Chase back up now and he tags back out to Cactus Sam. Sam jumps to the top ropes and flies through the air nailing Derrick with a flying elbow drop!

Kross: Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it’s crazy half talent loser.

Rabbi: A half talent loser that is pulling Derricks to his feet, he Irish Whips him towards the ropes....Korran Halycon just blind tagged himself in, I don’t think Cactus Sam saw it!

Kross: Probably not, he probably wouldn’t care even if he did.

Rabbi: Sam levels Derrick with another stiff clothesline, but takes a kick to the side of the head from Korran the legal man in this match!

Kross: Korran looks down at his partner who is trying to find the corner and shrugs before running and knocking Chase off the apron. Smart move, cut the fat and take the lead while you can.

Rabbi: Cactus Sam is back up and Korran grabs hold of him, I think he’s looking for a german suplex! But Cactus reverses him; Sam just spun behind Korran and nailed a suplex of his own. He rolls through and nails and goes for a second one, Korran is reaching desperately for his corner but Derrick hasn’t made it to his feet yet!

Kross: Useless partner!

Rabbi: Cactus releases Korran in the air with a beautiful release suplex. Wait, Ethan Black just slid something into the hand of Halycon and Chase is trying to get into the ring to see what it is.

Kross: Silly rabbit, distracting referees is for heels.

Rabbi: The ref is trying to get Chase back into his corner as Cactus begins to bring Korran to his feet. Wait, LOW BLOW! Korran just smashed Sam’s Cacti with Ethan’s cane before passing it back to his Original Sin cohort.

Kross: Now that right there is teamwork, this is why Original Sin has been so dominant.

Rabbi: The referee never saw a damned thing, and now instead of going for the pin he’s gone off to his corner. It looks like he’s yelling at John Derrick for not being there when he wanted to make a tag!

Kross: Constructive criticism, it’s why PE #1 was so effective, we knew how to help each other grow.

Rabbi: I don’t think John Derrick really wants to grow as Korran screams in his face.

In the corner Korran is losing it on Derrick telling him he’s not even half the man Sublime was when suddenly Derrick’s fist whips out and catches Korran right on the jaw. The former tag champ reels back as Derrick steps into the ring and hits him again. The crowd goes completely silent before starting to cheer, while Ethan Black on the outside starts to circle towards the corner.

Kross: I can’t believe this!

Rabbi: Neither can I, John Derrick has turned on his partner and this crowd is loving it. Ol’ No 7, he just nailed Korran with his finisher!

Kross: Traitor, backstabber, drunk!

Rabbi: Derrick slides out of the ring the deed done, and right into the path of Ethan Black.

The two men lock eyes for a moment before Derrick shrugs and says “Not my fight” then turns and heads up the ramp.

Rabbi: Cactus Sam is back up and Chase is climbing the top rope. Sam takes the almost out Korran and places him on his shoulders facing the turnbuckle! THE HAMMER FALLS! Chase just nailed a shining wizard from the top rope!

Kross: Not like this, they didn’t earn it!

Rabbi: Sam with the pin

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

THEY DID IT THEY BEAT THE FORMER CHAMP AGAIN!

Kross: No they didn’t, Derrick beat his own teammate that damned liar!

Cherry: The winners of this match by pin fall, the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, CACTUS SAM AND CHASE!

Cactus Sam and Chase (8.1 aps + 7.93 aps + 1.7 avs = 17.73 total)
John “Doc” Derrick and Korran Halycon (8.97 aps –0.2 penalty + 8.1 aps – 0.2 penalty + 1.0 avs = 17.67 total)

Rabbi: They did it, they beat the former champ again, what a huge win going into Deathrow!!

As the form of Korran Halycon lie prone in the middle of the ring, the victorious Quick and the Dead, escape from the ring; not waiting around to see the tumultuous outcome of the storm brewing in the aftermath. Fuming the Dark Lord stares dead at the back of the newly treacherous John Derrick, not even taking time to notice his downed compatriot. The bullets being stared into Doc back don’t seem to phase him, as he picks up the long coat he left in the corner, and pulls it on sleeve by sleeve, facing out towards the ramp. He buttons the sleeves and straightens the breast, while the self-styled heir-apparent to the Morningstar is practically belching hellfire and brimstone at him.

Ethan Black, now with a microphone in hand approaches the nonchalant figure of his supposed ally. He grabs his shoulder, and begins his tirade.

Ethan Black: Derrick! I need an explanation, quickly! What the hell are you doing?!

Nothing, Doc just stands there, makes no motion, not even to brush off the unwelcome hand.

Ethan Black: So, as ever you refuse to answer for your actions. No matter, no explanation can erase the transgression of betraying Sin!

Black lets go, and drops the microphone, and begins to cock back his fist. He swings a devastating haymaker… or what would have been but Doc had the presence to see the fist coming in the Anxietron screen and dodges, and the Dark Lord still reeling with momentum stumbles. Before he can find his feet Doc whips around with a high heel kick to the back of the head.

Rabbi: Knob Creek! Doc just hit his boss, there’s no mistaking it now, he’s turned on Original Sin.

Kross: Just when I was starting to tolerate the drunken lecher, tisk, stupid man.

Black reels, but Doc doesn’t rest or hesitate he stomps hard on the back of his knee and upper calf and the formidably large ex-Champion kneels, and the traitor follows up with a rear chinlock, having picked up the microphone. Black begins to struggle, but the traitor, flicks his wrist and a mechanism springs, an intimidating 7.5 inch Ka-Bar survival knife appears at the ready in his hand. He lets the chin-lock go and holds the blade against the former (tenuous) ally, and Black is subdued. Looking dead ahead at the ramp, his eyes glazed almost in a dream.

Doc: Even Gods and Demons bleed. It’s about time for that heart to heart, Mr. Black.

Ethan Black: This is futile, you’re outnumbered, and about to make the gravest mistake of your life, one rife with errors and folly. What do you want?

Doc: Shut your mouth! I won’t have any more of your poison in my ears. I’ll ask the questions.

Black smirks, not letting the situation affect his composure, and it can be soon seen why, as Adrian, Josef Black and Count Jericho, Abbadon, Eve, Theresa, The Sublime and cYnical pour out of the backstage entrance.

Black: As you can see, I have the cavalry, what pray tell, have you?

Doc isn’t phased for a moment, he drags the serrated edge of the blade across the skin, just enough for a scarlet trickle.

Doc: Numbers don’t mean shit if I empty your veins, maybe show you what it’s like on the other end of some bloody screaming penetration, like those videos you peddle.

Black nods, a gesture telling the reinforcements that the situation is out of their hands.

Ethan Black: Fine, have it your way, what…

Doc: How did you know my brother’s name? I never told anyone HIS name, I wracked my brain, and I know I never said it, even aloud to myself

Ethan Black: What? That’s it? You’re risking career suicide, death, dismemberment all because I knew something I shouldn’t. I am in the business of knowing, about my allies, and my enemies.

Doc: If it were just that, I could ignore it, but the visions… seeing my wife… the nightmares, and most of all the headaches. I remember them now, the splitting, burning migraines, I used to get them as a boy. You’ve been drugging me, just like O’Rion, just like Jones, and just like Messiah-boy, and this drug is the same poison my father filled my veins with.

He presses the knife closer, on the top of the ramp, Adrian tenses, and the Count pulls on the leash of the manic brother.

Doc: JUST WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR CONNECTION TO MY FAMILY?!

Ethan Black: So, you finally figured it out. Your father… was a great man. His research, my the works he did for us, advanced our research into weaponized hallucinogens ten years, and of course your little brother eventually followed in his footsteps, didn’t he?

Doc: I swear, if you so much as breathed the same air as him…

The treacherous once-doctor turns the blade around, the point now at the throat of his former “master”.

Ethan Black: Hit another sore spot, have I? Yes, he was once my parishioner, a little lost lamb, too bad it turned out he was far too weak to handle the truth of this world. Such a pity.

Doc: I swear to God, be it yours, Michaels’ or the damn Scorpion’s, if you speak ill my family, or speak highly of that bastard again, I’ll plunge this all seven and a half inches of steel into your carotid, across your throat and jam it straight into your temporal lobe.

For the first time, Ethan Black’s veneer of calm is beginning to peel, as he realizes the deadly seriousness of these words, the heat of the words burning in his ear, the palpable grey fire burning hotly in the iris of his captor.

Doc: Why me? Why am I here, it’s too many coincidences, so just what the hell are you doing with me?

Ethan Black: You’re our contingency plan. I know what you’re capable of, I know what you’ve done, and I knew-thought I knew- that I could mould you into a powerful tool. We’ve shaped your fate, do you really think that you’ll ever have control; that you ever did? You could’ve had something greater than freedom, power.

Doc: So, I conjure this contingency changed when the belt fell into Sin’s hands. You were never going to give me my shot after that, were you? Mind you, honesty is the only option here.

Ethan Black: No, we’d find you another use for you. But after all, what is a tool but something that has use, then can be discarded?

Before Ethan can finish his words Doc yanks his head back by the hair, and previously unflappable composure finally begins to break, and for the first time in so many years he can see his fate, out his control.

Doc: Is that so? Tell me then, who in the world, is in control of your Fate, now?! SAY IT!

Panic slowly creeps into the eyes of the first Full Metal Champion.

Ethan Black:…. … John… Derrick…

Doc: Don’t you ever forget that.

He jerks back on the handful of hair, and pushes the point into the soft flesh under Ethan’s chin, and another red dribble of vitals flows down his blade…

…until he lets go. He pushes Black’s head down, and strikes him hard with the knife’s pommel, knocking him dazed, but not out. He backs away towards the back ropes, and as he egresses off the ring apron he looses his parting shot.

Doc: I ain’t going to be used by anyone, not by God, not by Roy, not the Guerrilas, and not you. This is my life, and I won’t let anyone else have control.

Doc tosses the mic away into the ring, and jumps the guard rail, the crowd, stunned and enthralled by what has just transpired, doesn’t hesitate to part for him, but he doesn’t get far before, Ethan Black, stumbling to his feet, eyes burning with unimaginable rage at the traitor, grabs the microphone.

Ethan Black: YOU! I… WILL… KILL YOU… Hang the title match, with my bare hands.. if necessary… at DEATH ROW, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! I SWEAR IT!

pAs the cavalry rushes to his side, the fugitive Doc smirks back at him from the crowd, with the knife stain with Black’s own blood me makes a “cut-throat” gesture, then points at him. He flicks his wrist and the knife buries into the foam covering the guardrail. Doc turns and makes his exit, as the camera pulls in on the knife.

The scene slowly fades to black, blackness which is quickly replaced by the Anxiety logo..

Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS Anx-logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety 5.4 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1