Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 am

Pyro goes off inside the arena as the sounds of 15,000 screaming fans can he heard over the blaring music as the Anxiety Logo flashes on the the FMW-Tron

Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS Anx-logo

Rabbi: Welcome everyone to the first ever Anxiety! My name is Rabbi and I will be calling the Play-by-Play for the Green Brand! Joining me on Color-Commentary is the ever cheerful Damion Kross!

Kross: To hell you Jew. Go light yourself on fire with a menorah!

Rabbi: Happy Hanukah to you too!

“Mother” by Danzig hits the arena and boos are unanimous as Jaro hits the stage, surrounded by bodyguards. In his hands is a bag which looks very familiar. A pedestal is already in the ring, which is covered in red carpet, as if for a ceremony of some kind. As Jaro enters the ring, he takes what is obviously a belt out from the bag, but it is covered in a black cloth.

Jaro: You know, I don’t even know if I should show you this. It’s so mind-blowingly awesome that it might be too much for peasants like you.

The crowd emanates hatred for Jaro as they boo maliciously. Jaro just laughs in the ring.

Jaro: It’s a little too shiny… I might just put it back in this bag. Yeah, that’s a better option.

More hatred. A can or two is thrown at the ring.

Jaro: Maybe it’s so awesome I should scrap the whole thing and call it off. We already own almost all the championships around here anyway.

One can headed for Jaro’s head is knocked away by a bodyguard.

Jaro: Nah, I’m just messin’ with ya. Ladies and gentlemen of this pathetic town we call Milwaukee… I present to you what is soon to be the newest addition to the Original Sin title collection, the FMW Abandoned Championship!

Jaro whips the cloth off the belt. He was right. It is mind-blowingly awesome. The belt shines more than… well, other shiny things.

Jaro: Now this isn’t just any belt. It’s not some piece of gold you wear like a certain Showstoppa throws around. No. This is Anxiety’s greatest prize. This is a belt worthy of rivaling the C-4 and Ultraviolent Championships of Alchemy and Anarchy.

He pauses for a brief thought.

Jaro: Well, maybe not the Ultraviolent one. But still. It’s pretty damn awesome. Now, this belt will decide its first holder through the Abandoned Tournament. The winner of said tournament can call themselves the first ever FMW Abandoned Champion. The first two matches are being held tonight, so pay special attention to Saint, Xavier, Striker and TyranT tonight, as two of them will advance in the tournament rankings. Two will be eliminated altogether. When will this tournament finish, I hear you ask? Well, the final match will happen at FMW Death Row. That is when Original Sin will claim this title as our own.

Chants of ‘Sin sucks! Sin sucks!’ can be heard throughout the arena. Jaro is either deaf or ignorant towards these chants.

Jaro: Guards, could you please move the pedestal to ringside? This belt will stay here for the duration of tonight. I want you to watch it closely during the matches. Make sure that Saint and Striker don’t try to run off with it at some point. If they do, shoot them. That should make them change their minds.

The guards hoist the pedestal and title belt out of the ring, where it sits next to Rabbi and Kross. Kross eyes it eagerly, but a threatening look from the guard scares him away.

Jaro: Speaking of Saint… I believe his demolition at Calvin Xavier’s hands is next. Let’s get this tournament started already!

The crowd cheers as Jaro leaves the ring. Whether it’s because the tournament is starting or because Jaro is leaving, however, is unknown.

A black fist appears on the screen as “Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos” begins to play. The arena goes pitch black, and industrial spotlights fly across the crowd and ring. Four men walk on either side of a black 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible, carrying automatic weapons, wearing all black uniforms, black sunglasses, black leather gloves, and black berets. The continental moves very slowly as a man carrying a hand held automatic firearm sits in the passenger seat, wearing all of the gunmen’s attire, in addition to a black bandana tied around his face. Calvin is wearing a traditional African Dashiki, a pair of black sunglasses and a red beret, as he sits in the back seat, looking left and right, sneering at the crowd. The motorcade stops at the end of the ramps and each gunman, the driver, passenger, and Calvin, who stand, raising their right hands in a fist. The Lincoln pulls over to the side, as a gunman opens Calvin’s door as he exits, then two gunmen stand on either side of him as he slowly walks up the steel stairs, looking left and right before entering. The spot light follows him and the car the whole time.

Rabbi: Well, plain and simple, the first match of the Abandoned Tournament, and both men want to advance to the second round.

Kross: Oh, well done, when’d you figure that one out? Xavier is the man to beat here.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is for one fall and is an Abandoned Championship Tournament match! In the ring, weighing 285 pounds and from Baltimore, Maryland: CALVIN XAVIER!!

“For The Love Of God” by Steve Vai hits and Saint walks to the ring, calm, collected and focused.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing 209 pounds and from Sydney, Australia, PETER SAINT!!

Rabbi: Logically, the weight difference here is almost eighty pounds. That’s a big stretch for Saint.

Kross: Like I said. Xavier is the man to beat. Let’s see Saint win this one.

The bell rings and Xavier runs straight at Saint, but Saint ducks and holds the rope, sending Xavier flying to the mat below.

Rabbi: Quick thinking there from Saint.

Kross: Whoop de freakin’ do.

Rabbi: Well, Saint is looking closely at Xavier as he gets up, Xavier’s on his feet – look at that! Saint uses the ropes to send him flying into the air and he nails the cross-body splash perfectly!

Kross: The Pharaohs are not going to be happy about this.

Rabbi: They’re not here, it’s not their problem. Well, Saint rolls Xavier into the ring and he elbows him in the face before he gets in himself.

Kross: Saint has Xavier in a front facelock, swinging neckbreaker, and he’s going to the top rope. Watch him stack it!

Rabbi: You can’t expect Saint to miss an opportunity like this, Xavier hasn’t even got any offense in yet! Saint is on the top, standing, he nails it! 450 splash!

Kross: Why doesn’t he go for the pin?

Rabbi: A pin is just another opportunity for Xavier to fight out, Kross! He wants this one away, and he wants it quick!

Kross: With moves like that, unfortunately, that might be the case.

Saint is on his feet immediately after the splash, and he jumps to another turnbuckle and ascends the top, standing, waiting for Xavier to stand.

Rabbi: He’s preparing for something else, but he’s waiting for Xavier to get to his feet! This could be big!

Kross: Xavier’s on his feet, he turns around…

Rabbi: He JUMPS onto the middle of the rope, springboard seated senton! He hits the Candygram!

Kross: Xavier’s just lost in Saint’s game here, Rabbi, he can’t even get to his feet without Saint’s help.

Rabbi: Well, Saint has him standing, and now he’s using those kickboxing skills. Kick to the knee, then the ribs, enzuigiri!

Kross: And Xavier’s flat out again. Great.

Rabbi: Somersault leg drop, but Saint’s still not content here.

Kross: He hits the ropes, springboard moonsault!

Rabbi: And now the submission moves arrive – an arm triangle choke there, Xavier’s struggling for air.

Kross: But he won’t even let the submission finish Xavier off, he’ll let it go… there, releases the choke after a few seconds and he’s on his feet again, kick to the back of the neck on the downed Xavier.

Rabbi: Well, he’s… well, he’s not doing anything, he’s just waiting behind Xavier.

Kross: Xavier’s getting to his feet, but I don’t think he can see Saint behind him!

Rabbi: He’s standing, but he’s dazed and Saint is off like a rocket!

Saint rebounds off the ropes and spins around Xavier with ease, flying around his body and swinging him to the mat to nail a picture-perfect Miracle DDT.

Kross: Miracle DDT! He nailed it, it looks like Xavier’s almost out cold! He’s done nothing but receive in this match.

Rabbi: Well, Saint covers Xavier, and the ref is counting down, but I don’t think we need to hear the ring bell, this one’s over.

1…

2…

3!!!

Cherry: The winner of the match and advancing to the second round of the Abandoned Championship Tournament, PETER SAINT!!

Peter Saint (8.1 aps + 3.5 avs = 11.6 total)
Calvin Xavier (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Saint walks up the ramp, victorious and without a scratch, and motioning at the Abandoned Championship at ringside.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 am

A figure steps out of the darkness, the familiar white ring attire of Mortus becoming visible long before his dark features.

Looming from behind him, another familiar shape; larger…

???: So, you know the plan?

Lictor: I do.

Sarah stepped out of the darkness of the unlit corridor besides her lover’s brother, the former Matt Dunn turned to continue the conversation thoroughly.

Mortus: We have been given a blessing; my brother. A chance to further the progression of will no doubt be considered my warped agenda by some. We have been given two men to feed into the machine…

Lictor: Korran!

Mortus: Yes; Korran being one of them; Sam being the second.

Lictor: And both are the focus of our assaults?

Mortus: Yes. As impressive as the Sublime and Chase are in the ring, isolation will be key in this instance…

Lictor: They will be destroyed…

Mortus, however; to the shock of his brother; struck the Monster’s masked face, causing him to reel.

Mortus: My Princess will tend to Korran in regards to his wrong doings. I will NOT have your rage blind you from attaining what I want.

You do not understand at this point; but these tag titles mean EVERYTHING.

Nick Rijkaard let me down; Nick Rijkaard lost me these belts once; Nick Rijkaard failed in his duties as a partner…

Sarah: But you, Alexander; you are a partner that Matthew can rely upon.

Mortus: Exactly; a partner who will help me attain, and maintain, the prize I so deserve.

Now come, it is time.

The three exit the room as the scene slowly fades to black, before returning inside the arena to The Rabbi and Kross.

Rabbi: What a creepy guy….

Kross: How the hell do people like him not wind up in a psycho ward somewhere?

Rabbi: Good medication I guess!

Kross: Speaking of people who need medication, This new ally of Black seems like he could be one CRAZY motherfucker.

Turns to Ashes by 36 Crazyfists hits as Styxx walks towards the ring to thunderous applause.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. First, from Wodonga, Australia, weighing in at 290 lbs, this is STYXX!!!

Kross: Styxx was hoping to exact some payback on Ethan Black but Original Sin flipped things on him and now he's wrestling...Ethan Black's brother?

Kross: That's right, we've only seen glimpses of him but from what I've gathered he is completely insane and, get this, dresses like a clown.

Rabbi: That's just disturbing.

The lights dim as Marilyn Manson's Personal Jesus hits. The familiar circle of flame flares up and Ethan Black, Abaddon, Eve and now, Count Alistair Jericho rise through it.

Kross: Where's the clown?

The Black Covenant steps forward and Jericho motions to the entrance. Slowly, two cloaked figures emerge pushing a large Plexiglas cell. Inside calmly stands a sinister looking clown. He is smiling with teeth that have been sharpened to points. His nails have also been sharpened, now resembling claws or talons. His clown costume is covered in dried blood and his make-up is smudged, adding to his frightening appearance.

Rabbi: Oh...my...God.

Kross: That's the stuff of nightmares right there.

Cherry: His opponent, accompanied by the Black Covenant of Ethan Black, Eve, Abaddon and Count Alistair Jericho...representing the Black Covenant and Original Sin…this is JOSEF BLACK!!!

Styxx looks on in shock as the chamber is pushed close to the ring. Jericho leans in and whispers instructions to Josef, who merely stares at Styxx with a vacant gaze and smiles. Jericho then carefully opens the Plexiglas chamber and then points at Styxx while whispering in Josef's ear. The clown crouches and slowly hands his axe to Jericho. He chuckles to himself and leaps onto the ring apron.

Rabbi: This is really unsettling. What does he find funny?

Black: What he is about to do. Suffering is entertainment to him. And Styxx is about to suffer.

Josef leaps into the ring and charges at Styxx with a flying headbutt.

Rabbi: Shades of Superfly Snuka! Josef Black with a flying headbutt! And another!

Kross: The big man is reeling!

Josef goes for another headbutt but Styxx catches him.

Rabbi: Styxx caught him...and he swings him into the TERROR CUTTER!!! ONE...TWO...TH...Black kicks out!

Kross: But, Styxx is now is control!

Black: My brother is resilient. He has withstood things you could not fathom in your worst nightmares.

Styxx mounts Josef and begins raining down right hands.

Rabbi: The big man is in control now! Now he's throttling him!

Styxx gets to his feet and pulls Black up and off his feet before catching him in a spinebuster.

Kross: What a move!

Rabbi: A two handed choke into a spinebuster! I've never seen anything like it. Your brother isn't making a good impression right now!

Black calmly looks over at Rabbi and smiles.

Black: Just wait.

Rabbi: Now Styxx has Black up. Vertical suplex! He's holding him up there!

Kross: He's letting all the blood run to Black's head! I think I can see his face turning purple, even through that white clown makeup.

Rabbi: Finally Styxx drops him! Styxx makes the cover...ONE...TWO...Black is up again!

Kross: Your brother is resilient. He's taken a hell of a beating at the hands of the Australian monster.

Rabbi: But we have yet to see much else. And Styxx has Black up again.

Kross: He's picking him up over his head!

Styxx lifts the evil clown over his head and tosses him from the ring. Styxx then points at Ethan Black and slides his index finger across his throat. Black remains calm, merely smiling back at his former protégé.

Rabbi: What's your brother doing now?

As Styxx exits the ring to pursue his prey, Josef lifts up the sleeve of his clown costume and begins sucking on his arm.

Kross: He's sucking his arm?

As Styxx lifts Black up, the clown spits a mouthful of blood into his eyes. The camera pans down to see a large bloody self-inflicted wound on his arm.

Rabbi: My God! He chewed his own arm with those sharpened teeth just to blind Styxx with his own blood.

Kross: That's disgusting!

Black: Understand. He thinks differently than you or I. He only knows inflicting pain, be it on himself or his enemies.

As Styxx wipes the blood from eyes, Josef rushes him and tackles him into the ringpost. Josef then begins repeatedly ramming the back of Styxx's head into the post, laughing and screaming with delight as he deals each blow. At Jericho's urging, Black rolls his larger adversary.

Kross: You weren't kidding about the brutality.

Black: It's all he knows.

Rabbi: Styxx is on rubber legs and Black is on the ring apron. Springboard shoulderblock takes the big man down again! Now Black is using those sharpened nail to claw at Styxx's chest!

Black tears away at Styxx like an animal dismembering his prey, leaving multiple lacerations on the Australians chest.

Kross: I've never seen anything like this. His style...it's feral.

Black then drags Styxx to the ropes and drapes his throat over the bottom rope. He then digs his fingers into Styxx nose and mouth, laughing the entire time.

Kross: He's certainly enjoying his work. He hasn't stopped laughing since he took over this match.

Rabbi: Now he's standing on Styxx's throat!

Kross: I don't how much longer the big man can hold on.

Black pulls Styxx up and whips him into the ropes.

Black: It's over.

The evil clown runs off the opposite ropes and then leaps into the air, colliding with Styxx with a giant slash to the face from his right hand.

Rabbi: Jumping Claw Slash!

Kross: Shades of Wolverine!

Rabbi: Now, Styxx's face has been lacerated. And Josef leaps onto his back! Choke applied!

Styxx falls to his side, blood pouring off of his face and adding fresh blood stains to Josef's costume. Black continues to laugh as he wrenches the choke in.

Black: Vengeance is mine!

Styxx's eyes slowly close as Black gets up from the announce booth at walks to the ring.

Rabbi: Styxx is fading! He’s lost a lot of blood and Black has that choke sinched in tight!

Kross: Styxx can’t gold on much longer!

Rabbi: He’s putting up a hell of a fight…. He’s not going to tap!

Kross: I think he’s fading!!!

The ref walks over to Styxx, who appears out. The ref lifts his arm, and lets it drop to the ground! He picks it up again, and again it falls to the mat!

Kross: One more time and this match is over!!

The Ref again grabs Styxx’s arms, and lets’ go, as it falls limp to the ground!!! The Ref calls for the bell, signaling the end of the match!!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ruled that Styxx is unable to continue, your winner is JOSEF BLACK!!!

Josef Black: 8.6 aps + 2.6 avs = 11.2 total
Styxx: 7.37 aps + 0.8 avs = 8.17 total

Rabbi: What an impressive showing!! Styxx put up a fight, and I’ve got a lot of respect for him being able to resist the urge to tap!!

Kross: Black still has the choke locked in!!

Ethan Black and Eve enter the ring with Count Jericho as Josef continues to choke Styxx in the middle of the ring. The referee begins to pull the clown off when Black grabs him and tosses him from the ring.

Rabbi: This is disgusting!

Kross: You want to stop this? Remember the man who signs our checks is closely aligned with these guys.

Black applauds his brother as he continues to strangle his Australian adversary. Black finally motions Jericho to instructs Josef to release the choke. Eve then calmly grabs Josef's axe and hands it to him, which he gladly takes and caresses it like a puppy.

Rabbi: That man with that axe is making me really uncomfortable.

Kross: Me too.

Josef suddenly leaps to his feet and swings the axe, with all his might, directly at Styxx's neck...but Black grabs the handle and stops him. Josef looks at his brother and cocks his head to the side in confusion. Black merely shakes his head "no" and then embraces his brother, who begins to smile and laugh again.

Rabbi: I don't believe this. He was fully ready to decapitate Styxx on national television. And I don't doubt for one second that the fact there would have been taped evidence was the sole reason for Black stopping it from taking place.

Kross: You may be right. And it's an extremely frightening thought that Ethan Black may be the voice of reason in his brother's ear. One thing is for sure, Anxiety, and FMW as a whole, has been put on notice with this violent display by Josef Black.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 am

The scene opens with Peter Saint, his face covered in sweat, drinking from a large class, in front of the catering table, backstage, the crowd cheers for him as he appears. Footsteps are heard and Skyler Striker walks onto the stage eliciting a pop.

Striker: Peter.

Saint: Skyler.

Striker: I saw you out there, good work, tonight.

Saint: Thanks, I heard you’re up next, good luck making it 2-0 against TyranT.

Striker: This is easily the most important match of the career.

Saint: Hah. You call two matches in the big leagues a career?

Striker: Shut up, Saint, who did you ever beat?

Saint: Who I beat doesn’t matter, what matters is that you make sure you win, the resistance needs to take this title as a means of solidifying our place within the company, Original Sin want to toy with us, but we have to make sure we don’t allow ourselves to be toyed with.

Striker: You make it sound like a game.

Saint: Everything’s a game if you look at it in the correct light; the Abandoned Championship is like the power-up that we need to make it on this brand.

Striker: Hell, that motherfucker is like an extra life.

Saint: Don’t ruin my analogy, what matters is this, Jaro has the Ultraviolent Championship, the Dogs have the Tag Titles, we need to capture as much gold and as much ground as we possibly can in order to be a legitimate threat to Original Sin while still retaining our own bargaining chips, in the titles.

Striker: So I guess you’re saying that you’ll see me in the semi-finals?

Saint: Exactly, together, you and I represent the resistance on the Green Brand and we have to make the most of the meager opportunities we’re given, lest we fall and become nothing more like Anxiety’s Nick Bryson.

Striker: I have a feeling we’re only in this tournament as a way for them to embarrass us.

Saint: That’s no doubt the reason, lets make sure their plans backfire, shall we?

Striker: Yes we shall.

Striker and Saint share a handshake.

Saint: Best-of-luck, show TyranT what you’re truly made of, m’friend.

Fade to black as Striker moves past Saint and exits the lockeroom…meanwhile, back inside the arena...

Rabbi: Saint made some excellent points!

Kross: Bah! I've got a better chance of growing a third penis then Peter Saint and Skyler have of meeting in the finals...

Rabbi: Third Pen...

Kross: Shut it Jew.

Cherry: The following match is the second quarterfinal in the Abandoned Championship Tournament!

“Otherworld” by The Black Mages hits the audience as Skyler Striker walks out onto the aisle, smiling and waving to the fans.

Cherry: Our first competitor, hailing from Perth, Australia, weighing in at 215lbs, he is Skyler Striker!!!

Rabbi: And our first competitor in this blockbuster match is...

Kross: Blockbuster match? We’re commentating the battle of two rookies who aren’t even good enough to attend my sick grandmother’s bedsores.

Rabbi: I must apologize for my broadcast partner’s bedside manner, he’s suffering from A.A.N.S.

Kross: A.A.N.S?

Rabbi: Acute Angry Nigger Syndrome.

Kross: Choke on bacon.

Rabbi: Thank you, Damion, now, as I was saying... Our first competitor is rookie sensation Skyler Striker, the man who absolutely tore a wave through the FMW Rookie Ranks, picking up wins over such stars as Shoop27 and even his opponent here tonight.

Kross: These two have history, no matter how insignificant, and it’ll be interesting... Sorry, I mean mind-numbingly boring, to see how these two react to one and other in the ring tonight.

Rabbi: Well, they’ll definitely be bringing an unheralded level of intensity to the battle, after all, they have both graduated to the main ranks and they’re immediately cast into the fray of this title tournament. It’s gonna be big! Big I say!

Kross: Calm down.

Skyler Striker steps into the ring and his smiley, happy, expression immediately fades into a serious stare towards the arch, waiting for his opponent.

Cherry: And his opponent, hailing from Marietta in Georgia, he weighs in at 315lbs, this is TyranT!!!

A strange song, heavy in guitars, with strained vocals reminiscent of Megadeth burst out over the PA.

Kross: And for those wondering at home, you’re hearing the latest Megadeth recording, “Sympathy of Destruction.”

Rabbi: Yes. TyranT wrote down that his preferred theme would be “Sympathy of Destruction” by Megadeth, unfortunately, we could only find a “Symphony of Destruction,” so thanks to the help of our resident house band Abbadon and the Covenants, we were able to record a new song, just for TyranT.

Kross: John Derrick is rolling in his grave.

Rabbi: John Derrick is still alive.

Kross: He’s old enough to have a burial plot rented.

Rabbi: To paraphrase Shoop27, ‘pwnt’. Our second competitor tonight is a man no stranger to the FMW ring, TyranT is a second rookie sensation, single-handedly burning a hole through New Era Wrestling with a series of wins...

Kross: ...A series of wins over people who have trouble breathing and walking at the same time.

Rabbi: I’m ignoring you... TyranT recently suffered a humbling loss to Skyler Striker and he no doubt has something to prove tonight.

Kross: I’ll tell you what he has to prove, he has to prove that he can make it in an FMW ring, he has to prove that he isn’t nothing more than a pretty face...

Rabbi: Hey Kross...

Kross: Before Rabbi has time for a homosexual reference towards me, I’d like to note my previous statement was, in fact, sarcasm.

Rabbi: You always ruin my fun.

TyranT slides into the ring, warranting Striker to move back into the corner. Tyrant stands up and immediately begins yelling frantic trash talk towards Striker, the referee stands between the men and signals for the bell.

Rabbi: It’s clobbering time!

Kross: TyranT, the bigger man, immediately overpowering Striker with a savage headlock.

Rabbi: He could pick the win up right here!

Kross: ...Shut the fuck up.

Rabbi: I’m just adding suspense.

Kross: You’re adding ‘lame.’

Rabbi: TyranT dragging Striker to the center of the ring and still wrenching away at that headlock, what is he doing, colored commentator?

Kross: It’s obvious to anyone that had any semblance of success in the ring...

Rabbi: Ouch.

Kross: ...That TyranT is merely working down his opponent early, attempting to sap his strength and render his opponent useless for the late match, the most important time.

Rabbi: And you got all this from the headlock?

Kross: Either that or the commentary cheat sheets they’ve left me with.

Rabbi: But Striker isn’t down and out, not yet, he’s pushing TyranT towards the ropes, the referee is starting the count to five.

Kross: TyranT’s milking the count.

Rabbi: And he releases at the count of four, Skyler Striker quickly regaining his composure, Striker with a high kick to the stomach of TyranT.

Kross: TyranT trying to guard against an unyielding barrage of kicks from Skyler Striker.

Rabbi: Kick-after-kick-after-bone-shattering-kick and Skyler Striker is showing us his own educated feet, tonight.

Kross: TyranT is on the defensive, fending at least half of those kicks.

Rabbi: Skyler is going to need to kick somewhere else if he wants to make some damage.

Kross: And it sounds like he’s heard you, Skyler with a kick just North of the South Pole, if you catch my drift.

Skyler Striker grabs the bent-over TyranT and drives his head into the ground with a massive DDT.

Rabbi: Spike DDT by Striker and this match could be over before it’s even begun!

Kross: Skyler with the cover!

Kickout!

Rabbi: No dice for Skyler Striker with that DDT, he’ll need to do a lot more to put the big man away.

Kross: TyranT seems to be shrugging that DDT off like it was nothing; he’s catching his breath on his back, there.

Rabbi: Striker is back on his feet though, and it looks as if he’s going to go to the top rope.

Kross: Striker’s set to fly!

Rabbi: He’s watching TyranT, waiting for his moment to strike.

Kross: Flying Senton by Striker!

Rabbi: And TyranT moves out of the way!

Kross: Skyler crashed and burned.

Rabbi: TyranT played possum for Striker and Striker took the bait.

Kross: TyranT is now using the ropes to get to his feet.

Rabbi: It’s like watching Morpheus try to crawl out of his chair after downing a bucket of fried chicken.

Kross: However, unlike our rather overweight broadcast partner, TyranT has managed the task and is back into a controlling position of the match.

Rabbi: Stomp to the back by TyranT, followed by TyranT taking a step up and onto Skyler Striker’s back!

Kross: 315 pounds standing on 215, it’s like he’s being crushed by one-and-one-third of himself.

Rabbi: In fact, it’s exactly like that.

Kross: And TyranT is grabbing the ropes for more leverage, forcing more weight down upon Striker.

Rabbi: The referee’s stepping in and the count is on again for TyranT.

Kross: TyranT stepping of the spine at the count of two.

Rabbi: And immediately, he’s pulling Skyler Striker back to his feet.

Kross: Manhattan Drop by Tyrant, followed by a poke to the eyes.

Rabbi: And the referee is scolding TyranT for that one.

Kross: But he’s not paying attention to any of it, he’s right back onto the attack!

TyranT uppercuts Striker, sending him into the ropes. Striker rebounds and walks into a suplex by TyranT.

Kross: TyranT with the cover, it’s pretty much academic at this point.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Rabbi: Skyler Striker proving his heart is just as strong as his body! Kicking out after a series of battering blows from TyranT.

Kross: And TyranT looks pissed off, right now, he’s heading towards the turnbuckle, and he’s ripping off the covering.

Rabbi: And the ref is trying to stop him!

TyranT moves way from the turnbuckle, allowing the ref to slowly reattach the turnbuckle pad, as he does this, TyranT moves to the outside of the ring and pulls his trademark night stick out from underneath.

Rabbi: I reiterate, it’s Clobbering Time!

Kross: And TyranT has decided he’s going to introduce weaponry into the match, it could be curtains for Skyler Striker.

Rabbi: But referee Stephan Prepostorousovic turns around just in time to stop him!

Kross: TyranT and the referee are arguing, this could be a disqualification!

TyranT yells towards the referee, who yells back, the referee looks to be about to call a disqualification, but, then, he stops and yells more.

Rabbi: And I think the referee speaks TyranT’s language.

Kross: What? Stupid?

Rabbi: I was actually referencing the yelling, not the IQ of the men involved.

Kross: And all this yelling has given Skyler Striker time to recuperate and get back into the game!

Rabbi: Striker is up on his feet and moving towards TyranT, and he doesn’t notice him coming!

Kross: Skyler with a heavy fisted strike into the back of TyranT’s head, followed up by a swift kick and a Reverse DDT by Striker!

Rabbi: He’s back in the match!

Kross: Momentum is building inside Striker! Running knee drop onto TyranT!

Rabbi: Striker onto the ropes! Springboard legdrop across TyranT’s throat!

Kross: Watch out Vinny Piccolo, the flash is in the ring and he is unleashing hell!

Rabbi: Cover by Skyler Striker!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Kross: TyranT showcasing his amazing endurance and strength right now, kicking out of that one.

Rabbi: Skyler knows he’s gonna need something with a little more impact to put TyranT away here tonight.

Kross: Skyler is pulling TyranT to his feet and forcing him into the corner.

Rabbi: It looks like he’s setting up the Omega Revelation!

Kross: This could do it for him!

Rabbi: Come on Striker!

Skyler Striker takes TyranT up to the second rope and attempts to flip back, but he seems to have trouble getting TyranT over.

Kross: He can’t get him over, he’s too heavy!

Rabbi: Striker’s realized this, but it’s too late now, he’s going to have to do something.

Kross: But TyranT’s realized it too, TyranT with an elbow to the face of Striker, a second elbow, a third! Striker’s wobbling!

Rabbi: And TyranT has grabbed him around the waist.

Kross: Holy shit.

Rabbi: TYRANT SLAM OFF THE SECOND ROPE!

Kross: Skyler Striker is in two pieces on the canvas!

Rabbi: TyranT with the cover!

1!

2!

3!

Cherry: And your winner, via a pinfall, TYRANT!

TyranT (8.2 aps + 1.9 avs = 10.1 total)
Skyler Striker (7.53 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.03 total)

Kross: And TyranT with an absolutely huge victory!

Rabbi: With a performance like that, he has easily risen onto everyone’s radar and he must be a favorite to win this tournament.

Kross: It’ll be interesting to see what happens next.

TyranT looks out of the ring and stares at the Abandoned Championship upon it’s pedestal, a sick grin on his face, as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 am

The lights go dark all of a sudden, and the punishing first chords of Master of Puppets fill the air of the arena, clashing with the immediate vehement disapproval of the entire crowd. The discord of the clash between the choral boos and the heavy distorted guitar throbs in the cavernous space, as the dark entourage issues forth. But first, before any form steps out from the curtain, a large Black Carpet rolls down the ramp, and following behind is an intimidating cadre from the most dominant force in Full Metal, the Original Sin, including nearly all members of the Black Covenant, Ethan Black, Adrian, Eve, Theresa, St. Claire, and the hulking Abaddon behind them lead on a chain, and flanking them well as well are the Dogs of War, the Sublime and Korran Halycon. This frightening procession follows the unfurling blackness of the carpet, into a similarly black ring, with a single black balloon tied to the ringpost.

As all the troops coalesce in the center of the ring, the audience does not let up the cacophony. The esteemed High Minister of the Black Covenant himself readies a microphone, smirking at the audience’s ultimately futile show of resistance, the beastly Abaddon roars in the center of the ring, drowning out the jeers. Eventually the sound dies down, and the arrogant former Full Metal Champion, holds the stick to his mouth, and begins to address the crowd.

Ethan Black: And so yet another edition of Full Metal TV passes by with the continued dominance of the Original Sin assured. I would call this inaugural edition of Anxiety a rousing success, would you not?

And as if on cue the audience showers with disdain.

Ethan Black: Of course, I was not speaking to any of you peons. No, that was a rhetorical question, for the simpletons in attendance, this night was absolutely a complete success. Ever onward the drumbeat of Sin advances, toward absolute control; one by one any obstacle is crushed, as our enemies dwindle in number and power. Yes, truly there is nothing that can stand in our way, but…

Black mockingly sighs.

Eve: What is it, my love?

Ethan Black: There is but one loose end that weighs on my mind, one that I seek to rectify post haste. As the beaten, burnt and crucified forms of the likes of O’Rion, Bryson, and our esteemed Champion can attest, any adversary that presents itself can be easily dispatched of, there remains a few X-factors to deal with. Now, given that we seek to be kind, fair rulers; we seek to convert first, condemn second, as I will demonstrate with this little soiree we’re throwing. In fact, why don’t I bring out the guest of honor, a man whose stubborn refusal to ally with anyone has confounded the likes of the very same Alex O’Rion I disposed of so many times. I speak of course of the esteemed John Derrick.

Come on down, Doc. I promise not to bite. Looking around at his posse, especially at Abbadon and Eve. Though, I cannot vouch for all my comrades.

The lights dim and the opening chords of “Don’t Damn Me” ring out to clash of cheers and jeers and the camera turns to the aisle, but as the entrance video rolls, the curtain doesn’t part. The entourage of Original Sin in the ring look around, their patience wearing thin, especially the Dogs of War, as the camera pans across the arena looking for a sign of the former Ultraviolent Champion. Not a sign, but then a stir behind the announce table, and Adrian, who has perched himself on the back ring post, snaps and grins as he gestures back. A figure stands on the guardrail, in a long black coat, and black cowboy hat. A beer bottle tips back, empties in the man’s lips and he tosses it back nonchalantly.

The Origin Sin collectively turn, looking dead on at the form of the very same John Derrick, who jumps from the rail and sides into the ring, microphone already at hand.

Doc (checking an imaginary watch): Can we make this quick, I’ve got a date with Mortus’ chick, I hear tell she puts out to anyone, even Dogs.

The Sinners in the ring aren’t at all amused with the puckish antics of the gambler, least of all the Dogs, Sublime in particular looking leery of Derrick, and Adrian doesn’t even seem to acknowledge him. Ethan Black however simply smiles, and sarcastically slow claps.

Ethan Black: Ever the unpredictable rogue, my dear Doc. You see it is that same unpredictable ambiguity that has everyone so intrigued by you, I must admit that I myself am impressed to a small degree. That is why we have come to implore you to listen to reason, and end this charade, and show yours true colors. Why continue to lie to yourself, and give up the last vestiges of a long-dead man; be the man you were born to be!

Doc paces in his corner, stroking his mustache for a second in an overt contemplative gesture, then snorts.

Doc: Nah. Like I told the REAL Boss of you Conglomerated Assholes just a couple days ago, I ain’t interested. I’ve yet to see a reason that I give half a shit for to even care about this damn war. So, if you don’t mind…

Doc tries to back out of the ring but is blocked by the Dogs.

Doc:… then I take it I’m to be Exhibit C.

Ethan Black: No, no, no on the contrary, I simply don’t want our little conversation to end prematurely. Indulge my little sales pitch, as a personal favor. I don’t think you understand the gravity of this offer, I don’t offer you just membership, I am offering you power, like few others know. This the power that I know deep in your heart you crave, after seeing what little in your life you held dear torn from hands. Every material desire, every carnal wish…

The Sublime: … all the spoils of War…

Korran Halycon: …anything that you can take will be yours…

Theresa & Eve: …all the pleasures of the flesh you can imagine.

Adrian: … and darkness inside will no longer torment you, but become your strength.

Ethan Black: In us, in the embrace of Sin, you can find that immortality that you so desperately seek. You will be remember, your name carved in all your opponents hearts, the greatest spoil of a conqueror is the pen that writes history. Don’t let your pride blind you to simple logic, there is no other choice, it is either greatness or oblivion, and the Original Sin alone will grant you either.

Now, Doc is the one whose patience is wearing thin as he leans against the ropes, a look of bored exasperation in his eyes.

Doc: Pass. I’ve seen the dog and pony show before. You don’t offer a damn thing I can’t earn on my own, and probably of better quality, as well. No offense, but I’d rather hit the tasty timekeeper girl over there anytime over some corpsed-out whore with sadomasochistic daddy issues or Nova Scotian sloppy seconds. Money I’ve got, and glory I can earn.

So, pass. Fuck yourself very much.

Again Doc goes for the egress but is stopped dead again, this time by the roar of the beast Abaddon. As the vultures begin to circle, he turns around and faces his would-be assailants.

His face no longer the jovial smirk, the carefree expression hardened into a look of grizzly determination, as he raises his arm, and with a flick of the wrist he produces an object.

A click can be heard as the glint of a blade appears in his hand. The weapon is enough to induce caution in ranks of the Sin. They back off a little, if only to prepare for the bum-rush, as Doc swings the blade out, and…

…points it at his own throat.

Doc: Go ahead. “Exhibit” me! You seem to think I give a god damn about my own welfare. You’re right, I don’t have anyone left I care about and that for damn sure includes myself, so if you think I’ll have a single fucking regret emptying my veins right here and now, I’d best reevaluate my position. From what you said you have more use for this old sack of bones then I do, but hell even if that ain’t the case I conjure it’ll fun afoul of the FCC when the headlines read “38-year old wrestler bleeds to death on Live TV”, and those motherfuckers don’t mess around, I hear tell. Either way I think it’s best we just leave this be, because I ain’t threatening your little power trip, and you ain’t got nothing to do with my concerns.

If you want me on your side you best bring something new to the table, otherwise Stop Wasting MY FUCKING TIME!

Not even waiting for Sin to give him leave or onrush to time again, Doc makes for the ropes. The last nerve seems to have been worked on the other side, as a fuming Black begins to charge at Derrick, microphone in hand.

Ethan Black: You want to test my mercy! You wish to press how far my kindness will yield! Think again if you believe that you are at all important to Ethan Black, or the Original Sin, you are but a sideshow attraction that caught our eye. You seem to think that you are expendable, and I assure you that we all concur, if a death wish is what you have we will grant it. We have offered you kindness and you have turned it down twice. Do you think I shall be this kind a third time! I will not entertain this illusion of choice or freedom any longer. There is but one choice, with Original Sin, convert or die! All will convert, Or Death. To. All. So, this is your final choice. Consider this the last stage of negotiation.

The Original Sinners lick their chops, and crack their knuckles, but a queer smile crosses the face of Black.

Ethan Black: Death Row;
Derrick versus Black….

The crowd rouses with a mixed reaction..

Vs.

O’Rion…

The crowd perks up even more…

Vs.

….Michaels!

The crowd explodes with the last name in excitement and confusion.

In a Fatal Four-Way for the Full Metal Championship!

The crowd pulses with gravity of this announcement, as the members of Original Sin are equally mixed, Eve claps with insane giddy excitement, Sublime mouths “What the Fuck?” to his partner who shakes his head, and Adrian scowls despondently.

Doc had gotten halfway through the ropes, and is stopped dead, as he slowly backs into the ring, his face away from the camera. He turns slowly, a devious smirk on his face, as the shot fades to black.

-------------------------------------------

Shortly after, the scene fades open into Cactus and Chase standing backstage at the Anxiety show, their faces looking even more determined than usual.

Red Dragon: Cactus, Chase you say few words about your match coming up next?

Chase: The time for words is over, now's the time for action. Now is the chance for us to prove ourselves to all the fans out there, all of the FMW locker room and allof the world just how good we are, this road to the titles started at Ultimatum but it ends here tonight when we defeat the Dogs of War for the titles.

Cactus: And when that happens, don't think that you're gonna catch us 'Lioning' the titles back to them, our time is now. Now don't think I've forgotten bout' Inhuman Creation either, Matt; i have a score to settle with you and your brother, but don't think thats gonna come between us and winning the titles. I know the only reason Jaro put you in the match is to try and distract me but believe me it won't work, not tonight.

Chase: And believe me Sublime and Korran, by the time that bell has rang and you have lost your precious titles, all that you'll have left to hold is a sense of failure.

He pauses for dramatic effect before continuing…

Chase: Just like the last time you faced a team of rookies.

Cactus: Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got a match to iwn.

The scene fades out with Cactus and Chase walking away from Red Dragon, and reopens to the faces of Damion Kross and the Rabbi inside the arena.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 am

Rabbi: Can you believe what we just witnessed!!

Kross: I sure can!

Rabbi: What a Main Event that will be! Derrick, Black, Orion and Michaels! If it comes together, it will go down as one of the biggest matches, not only in FMW History, but in Wrestling History!!

Kross: It's impossible to be that big, because I'm not in it! Therefor, it's the equivlient of a Heat Main Event. And speaking of Heat Main Events....

Rabbi: We’re mere moments away from the Full Metal Tag Team Championship match; any thoughts or favourites, Damion?

Kross: None what so ever.

Rabbi: No thoughts?

Kross: What did I just tell you? Did being hung kill off brain cells that process the vibrations created by your eardrums? I said I had no thoughts; this match is nothing special; it’s been overly hyped.

Rabbi: It is one of the most anticipated matches of the night; and oh, here’s Cherry to make the announcements!

Cherry: Introducing first; at a combined weight of four hundred fifty five pounds; hailing from Birmingham England… The team of CACTUS SAM and CHASE, the QUICK and the DEEEEEEAAAD!

The P.A explodes with Disturbed’s Land of Confusion; signifying the arrival of Chase and Sam, two faces fairly fresh out of the now defunct NEW who had fought their way to become number one contenders to the Dogs of War’s belts. Chase made a bee line down the ramp, where as Sam took a considerably longer time to make it to the ring.

Rabbi: A great team from what we’ve seen so far; and both so fresh to the company in consideration to other combatants of the match.

Kross: Quite frankly, I find their name ridiculous and all to appropriate at the same time.

Rabbi: Oh?

Kross: They haven’t got what it takes to represent the tag team division.

Rabbi: But couldn’t history repeat itself, a rookie team emerging from NEW to take down the current champs?

Kross: That just speaks volumes of the decline of ability in the division; it sickens me, quite frankly.

The music faded as both members of the Quick and the Dead had made it to the ring; the lights cut out.

Kross: Well, isn’t this grand. Another guy who thinks it’ll get him over by running some ridiculous dark and brooding gimmick…

Cherry: Introducing next, also from Birmingham England, at a combined weight of almost five hundred pounds, accompanied by Sarah La Fée Verte; INHUMAN CREATIIIION!

Right on cue, Shout at the Devil ’97 by Motley Crue hit the sound system as fog began to roll out from beneath the ramp. The steady industrial pulse of the song started to the first vocal, a scream of ‘Shout at the Devil’ shattered what had almost become dull background noise; two pillars of fire jetted out from either side of the ramp; framing Mortus, Lictor and Sarah La Fée Verte.

Rabbi: Woah!

Kross: You’re far too easily amused…

The team consistent of the Dunn brothers slowly made their way down to the ring; completely unphased by the crowds chorus of boos.

Kross: So, you’re telling me that he was a half of the only team to beat the former SoCal Connection for the titles.

Rabbi: Mortus? Yeah. And; oh, hate to interrupt but do you see that shovel Sarah’s carrying? Think it’s the same one used to bury Nick Rijkaard at Ultimatum?

Kross: Your excitability is quite annoying, Rabbi. No wonder Syanide saw best to hang you. Let me be quite frank; I’ll be using that shovel to finish what Syanide started if you don’t calm down.

Lictor lowered the ring rope with his boot as Mortus slowly removed his hat and placed it on Sarah’s head; the entire time, Sam’s eyes were drilling into him, but before he could step into the ring…

Cherry: And finally, at a combined weight of four hundred fifty seven pounds; the current Full Metal Tag Team Champions; the DOGS OF WAAAAR!

Testify sounded out next; but instead of waiting for the regular smoke and pyro shower, Sublime and Korran immediately ran out of the back, belts clasped in their hands. Mortus crouched, waiting the oncoming charge while Lictor stepped into the ring to place a boot right into the jaw of Sam who, with Chase in tow, had charged in from behind.

The bell rang.

Rabbi: Boot by Lictor puts down Sam; and by all that is Holy! Mortus just levelled both of the Dogs of War with one of his patented Three-Eight-Double-Sixs!

Kross: And this demonstrates my point; The De-oh-Dubya were too head strong, they got levelled. ‘Lictor’ is a fool who is depending on his gimmick too much to carry him rather than his skills and is being pounded by the fool Chase.

Rabbi: Mortus slipping back into the ring now, but Chase meets him with a big fist to the jaw which only gives Lictor the opportunity to level the smaller Brit with a back breaker.

Kross: The idiot champions are rolling into the ring now; there’s Sublime, but Korran is being held out by the ref at his corner. Chase has just been booted out under the bottom rope by Lictor, who is returning to his corner; thankfully his back is to me so I don’t have to see that ridiculous mask; Sam is getting up.

Rabbi: Sublime doesn’t quite know who to go for; looks like he’s settling for Sam; putting him right down with a DDT. Mortus stalking in from behind…

Kross: The fool levels the generic evil gimmicked Englishman with a series of uppercuts.

Rabbi: Sublime now stomping Mortus, just to get rolled up by Cactus!

One! ---

Rabbi: Too soon, Mortus breaking things up with a sharp kick to the spine of Cactus. He’s dragging Sublime up and whipping him to the De-oh-Dubya corner; why?!

Kross: Isn’t that obvious? Korran raped his woman; which may I add, I found quite amusing; as amused as I could be by that team, anyway. ‘Mortus’ wants his own back.

Rabbi: Korran does tag in, stepping into the ring as Mortus puts Sam down with a spinebuster! Korran and Mortus staring eye to eye; Mortus going for the clothesline; Korran ducks…

Kross: Korran with the overhead suplex; Sam takes him down with a bulldog.

Rabbi: Mortus crawling over to his corner as Sam rains down fist after fist to Korran, who is trying to cover his face…

Kross: Sam sees him…

Rabbi: Sam looks like he’s gonna run right over Mortie there, but NO! Mortus with a shoulder to the stomach, and over the top rope Sam goes. Tag to Lictor…

Kross: ‘Lictor’ dropping to outside to collect Sam; head to the ring post; and again, and again. The referee’s insisting that they re-enter the ring; in the whole time the idiots have left Korran to clear his head a little.

Rabbi: Sam’s been rolled in now, Lictor about to follow and BAM! Korran with a baseball slide; Lictor staggering back. Korran’s free to work over Sam now for a moment…

Kross: Which is exactly what he’s going to do; Leg sweep by Korran; rolling through into a half crab. And here was me thinking that the Champions were complete fools…

Rabbi: Indeed; Korran’s working that back Mortus had focused on earlier; Sam’s in agony here; he’s gotta be! Desperately trying to get to the rope.

Kross: Tall dark and ugly is finally moving from our proximity into the ring; it appears he’s chosen his moment, though I don’t suspect that the idiot is aware of that.

Rabbi: Lictor locking in a Dragon Sleeper on Korran; Korran’s going to have to break the hold if he’s to have a chance at escaping…

Kross: Which he does, only for ‘Lictor’ to transition to a side headlock instead. He’s keeping his center of gravity low…

Rabbi: Sam makes the tag! Chase goes for; well, I don’t know what that’s meant to be at all, but he ended up on Lictor’s back. Think he was trying to take the Monster down with that?

Kross: Regardless, he’s got a sleeper of his own locked in now.

Rabbi: Lictor thrashing about, this can’t be doing Korran any good. Lictor finally relinquishing the Champion to toss Chase off his shoulder.

Kross: What I don’t understand is, with brute strength like that; why is Alex Dunn hiding behind that ridiculous mask stroke gimmick?

Rabbi: Perhaps we’ll never know… Korran’s trying to get to his partner; but… Lictor just blatantly stepped on Korran’s crotch as he tried to back away.

Kross: That was also amusing.

Rabbi: The ref’s yelling at Lictor now, who really doesn’t seem to care; what!? Mortus is tearing at Chase’s face with something!

Kross: This is typical tag team tactics; though I must admit ‘Mortus’ is bringing a ray of sunshine to my day.

Rabbi: Is that a cheese grater? Where did he get that?!

Kross: Whose to say. Perhaps I owe Matt Dunn a little credit after all; he’s at least smart enough disappear back to ringside before the ref turned around; Chase is laying, lacerated.

Rabbi: And Sublime is tagged in; clothesline to Lictor!

Kross: Another example of strength, your so called masked monster didn’t fall.

Rabbi: Not at all; Lictor now whipping Sublime to the corner; and he’s choking him with the boot! The ref’s trying to pull him away; and what did Sarah just give to Mortus?

Kross: The Green Machine’s little Green Fairy just handed him a chair; and yes. Springboard Three-Eight-Double-Six to Korran; punctuated with the chair.

Rabbi: This is ridiculous! Chase trying to break Lictor away from Sublime now with quick sharp fists; but Lictor just shoves him down. Damn near threw him half way across the ring.

Kross: Now I understand why ‘Lictor’ uses the gimmick; he’s an idiot. He just threw Chase to the corner containing a man who has personally bested him before.

Rabbi: Sam’s in! Sam charges right at Lictor who had went back to choking Sublime out! Sam collides! But by God’s hand, he topples all three of them over the top rope! Ref as well! And; my god! What is Sarah doing to Korran?!

Kross: It appears she’s standing over him with that shovel;

Rabbi: Is that held over where I think it is?

Kross: Yes! DO IT!

Rabbi: This has gone too far!

Kross: Castrate him! Make my day!

Rabbi: Sublime’s up, so is Sam, who seems to be content to pound away at Lictor; perhaps he’s jealous that he isn’t wearing a crimson mask and he’s holding the Monster responsible? Anyway; Sublime running to save his partner from Sarah;

Kross: Castration and woman abuse? So it is Christmas time after all!

Rabbi: But no! Chase tackles Sublime just before he reaches Sarah suicide dive style! Mortus springing from the top rope now to ringside; and is that his Deus Ex Machina?! From so high! Obscene!

Kross: Typical; someone always spoils my fun.

Rabbi: Sarah fleeing to safety; Korran just rammed Mortus’ skull into the ringsteps.

Kross: SoCal or Dogs of War; either way, they’re fools.

Rabbi: They’re setting up for the Lower Expectations!

Kross: And in the mean time, Sam is rolling ‘Lictor’ into the ring;

Rabbi: Sublime hitting a big RKO to Mortus from that electric chair position; onto the shovel!

Kross: What have I told you about your over excitability? Besides; you’re being fascinated by the wrong thing!! Cactus Sam just hit a very groggy Alex Dunn with his ‘Twelve Gauge.’ The Dogs of War are none the wiser as they seek to further destroy the idiot Matt Dunn with a double suplex onto the ring steps!!!!!

Rabbi: You’re right! The ref’s just returned to the ring now, Sam’s covering Lictor!!!!!

One!

Kross: The Dogs of War have no idea what’s going on in the ring!!

Rabbi: Two! Three! THEY DID IT! CACTUS SAM AND CHASE ARE YOUR NEW FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Kross: Hmmph.

Cherry: And the winners, and NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! THE QUICK AND THE DEEEEEEEEAAAAD!

Cactus Sam and Chase (8.5 aps + 7.77 aps + 1.6 avs = 17.87 total)
Korran Halycon and the Sublime (7.8 aps + 8.2 aps + 1.4 avs = 17.4 total)
Mortus and Lictor (7.77 aps + 6.9 aps + 0.7 avs = 15.37 total)

Rabbi: Sublime slipping into the ring now; completely enraged as Sam flees; Chase meeting him outside with the belts!

Kross: What did I tell you? The former champions are fools; they were so focused on making an example of the last rookie to defeat them to remember how they lost last time; a rookie getting a lucky pin.

Rabbi: No; no guys! There’s no need!

Korran had thrown a chair to Sublime who brought in down on Lictor’s prone skull; Korran went on to get a microphone

Korran: Congratulations you little bastards; I hope you don’t grow to attached to those. Just ask this idiot over here

Korran points to Mortus laying on the ground, seemingly unconscious…

Korran: Because we will not rest until we have our titles back where they belong…

Sublime: Resting on our shoulders!!!

Kross: Be that as it may, the Original Sin have lost a championship to the enemy.

Rabbi: And though they lost the titles tonight; the Dogs of War have laid waste to a team I honestly thought had a shot; and with De-oh-Dubya’s record, could this same fate belong to Sam and Chase too?

Kross: I hope so. I wouldn’t be moved if they all up and combusted before our eyes.

Rabbi: Right; well, regardless, nothing is going to take that moment away from the Quick and the Dead. Not now, not ever. New Tag Team Champs!

Land of Confusion hits the P.A again as Sam and a bloody Chase stand atop the ramp; their new titles held in the air.

We cut away from the arena, were we find a shot of cYnical sitting in a chair in a very dark room. There are no windows in this room, only a small candle illuminates his face.

cYnical: They kept me in a room like this, you know? No windows. No lights.

I could hear voices, but mostly they were just the ones in my head.

Every few days, someone would feed me birdseed. My hands were tied behind my back, so they just poured it down my throat.

How did I get water, you ask? They brought in a hose and sprayed me down. I was lucky if any actually went into my mouth. It wasn't good water, either. It was brownish. It smelled awful.

cYn shudders.

They never dried me off, either. In fact, I could swear that the room temperature dropped.

While in this situation, I did what any other man would do. I went completely insane.

Eventually, the voices in my head began to drown out the voices in the room, and soon my head was throbbing from all the conversation.

I heard voices from within my own consciousness, but I also heard those from without. I heard the voices of Smoochy and Styxx. I heard the voices of FMW.

I heard the pain that comes from tyranny. I heard the anguish that originates within oppression. I heard them calling for a savior.

Soon, the voices were too much to bear, but what could I do? I was bound to a chair in a dark room with no sense of direction.

That is when I traveled inward and rediscovered myself. I got back into touch with who I really am.

I rediscovered The Flame.

And now... I know what my purpose is.

Now...

The guilty will be punished.

cYnical slowly rises to his feet, bends down and blows out the candle, before exiting the room, as the screen returns to black.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

Kross: Is he for real? That flame shit is older then Steve!

Rabbi: Who the fuck is Steve?

Kross: Don’t worry about it!

Rabbi: Don’t know about you Kross, but I’m getting excited for our next match! The first ever Anxiety Main Event! cYnical’s return to the ring!!!

Kross: Also known as "the death of a Wizard"! To quote my close personal friend Terell; "Getcha popcorn ready".

Rabbi: I doubt that. cYnical’s got a score to settle tonight! Let’s send it to Cherry for the introductions!!

Cherry: The following match is tonight’s MAAAIIIINNNN EVEEENNTTT!!!!

The crowd goes wild, cheering loudly in anticipation of Anxiety’s first ever Main Event. Suddenly, the arena darkens as Living Colour – “Cult of Personality”, hits over the speakers, causing the arena to erupt as out through the curtains walks cYnical!!!

Cherry: Introducing first, from “The Dark Side of Your Subconscious,” weighing in at 190 pounds, making his return to FMW…..CYYNNNIIICAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbi: The wizard looks ready tonight Kross!

Kross: Ready to get his face besmirched by our fearless leader maybe…

cYn continues to make his way towards the ring, stopping periodically to slap hands with the fans that are chanting his name. He arrives at the ring and enters it, venturing to each turnbuckle, were he stands and soaks in the cheers of the crowd. Those cheers however, are quickly interrupted as “Mother” by Danzig hits over the speakers, immediately drawing a chorus of boo’s from the crowd.

Cherry: And from Halifax, Nova Scotia, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the current FMW Ultraviolent Champion…..JAAARRRROOO!!!!!!

Kross: Jew, you are staring at greatness! Forget Jesus, forget Drew Michaels, this is the true messiah! Sent to save us from mediocrity… and to make us all rich as kings!

Jaro confidently struts down to the ring, ignoring the boos and jeers from the pro-cYn crowd. He slides under the bottom rope and takes position in his corner, while the referee gives some last minute introductions.

Rabbi: Should be a great match up here Kross! These guys have a ton of history, going back to some of their epic feuds on Pyromania for the International Heavyweight Title!

Kross: You mean the epic Jaro to cYnical beatings that make the Rodney King LA Riots look like pillow fights?

Rabbi: Something like that. Looks like the ref is finished addressing the competitors, he calls for the bell, and we are underway! The First ever Anxiety Main Event has began! Keep in mind folks at home, this match is non-title match!!

Kross: That proves that Jaro is a nice guy Jew. He doesn’t want cYn to face the embarrassment of coming up short for a major title, AGAIN!

Rabbi: cYn and Jaro now engaging each other with a collar-and-elbow tie-up! And it’s Jaro that gains the advantage, locking cYn in a side-headlock! He torques it, but cYn counters, sending Jaro running towards the ropes! cYn goes for the clothesline, but Jaro ducks!

Kross: cYn now off the ropes, and Jaro greats him with a big spinebuster! Driving him down to the mat!

Rabbi: Jaro quickly pulling cYn up to his feet, and he hits him with a big right hand! Sending the Wizard reeling! He follows that up with another right…

Kross: But cYn blocks it! cYn with a thrust kick to Jaro’s midsection, but Jaro catches his foot…

Rabbi: And nails the wizard with an enziguri!

Kross: Excellent counter by Jaro! cYn’s got no answer for him early on in the match!

Rabbi: Jaro again pulls cYn off the mat, and delivers a snap-suplex, sending him down again!

Kross: He goes for the cover!!!

Rabbi: ONE!!! TW… AND CYN IS ABLE TO KICK OUT!

Jaro stands to his feet, a smile on his face. He paces around the ring for a few seconds, as the crowd continues to boo him. He motions for cYnical to rise to his feet, and once he does, the two engage in another collar-and-elbow tie-up. This time however, it’s cYn who gains the upper-hand, taking Jaro down to the mat with a single-leg takedown!

Rabbi: cYnical with a single leg takedown! He tries to lock in a submission hold, but Jaro is able to quickly escape! Jaro now charging towards cYnical…

Kross: But cYnical hits him with a beautiful arm-drag!

Rabbi: Jaro charges again…and again cYnical sends him flying! cYn goes for the cover!! On…

Kross: But Jaro threw him off before even a one count!

Both men quickly return to their feet. cYn charges towards Jaro and hits him with a stiff right hand, sending him reeling. Jaro returns the favor with a right of his own, but cYn ducks, slips in behind Jaro and sends him flying with a German Suplex!

Rabbi: German Suplex from cYn sent Jaro flying into the ropes! He landed really awkward too!

Kross: cYn’s so getting hit with the 70 finishers for that!

Rabbi: cYnical with another cover!! ONE!!! TWO… AND JARO KICKS OUT!!!!

Jaro quickly decides to roll out of the ring in order to buy himself some more time. He does just that, regaining his composure on the outside. cYnical doesn’t give him much of a chance however, as he drills Jaro with a baseball slide, sending him crashing into the barricade!

Rabbi: Beautiful baseball slide by cYn as this match moves to the outside of the ring! cYn now grabbing Jaro by the arm, attempting to irish-whip him…

Kross: But Jaro counters, sending cYnical crashing into the ring post!!!!
Jaro picks cYnical up from the mat, hoisting him up into the air, he walks over towards the ring steps, where he positions cYnical for a powerbomb…

Rabbi: JARO HAS CYN IN POSITION FOR A POWERBOMB!! HE’S GOING TO POWERBOMB HIM ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!! BUT CYN IS FIGHTING HIM! THROWING PUNCHES TO JARO’S HEAD, TRYING TO BREAK FREE!!

Kross: BUT IT’S NO USE!!! JARO JUST POWERBOMBED HIM ONTO THE STEEL RING STEPS!!!!! CYNICAL MAY BE UNCONSCIOUS!!

Jaro rolls the limp body of cYnical back into the ring, slowly climbing in himself.

Rabbi: Jaro goes for the cover!! ONE!!!

Kross: This one is in the books!!

Rabbi: TWO!!!!! TH…NO!!! NO!! CYNICAL GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!! CYNICAL GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!!!!!

Kross: Jaro is irate!

Rabbi: Can you blame him? He thought he had this match won!

Kross: This won’t change the outcome Jew, Jaro’s not going to let up until he gets the three count!

Rabbi: That’s for sure! Jaro now stomping away at the body of cYnical! Putting the boots to him! He pulls him to his feet…but cYn is ready for him! He delivers a boot to Jaro’s midsection, which he follows up with a spike DDT!! Driving cYnical’s head into the mat!!! Jaro may have hated that, but the crowd sure didn’t!!

Crowd: cYnical! cYnical! cYnical!!

Rabbi: This crowd is firmly behind cYnical! He’s crawling over to Jaro to make the cover! He throws an arm over him….Here’s the count!! ONE!!!!!! TWO!!!!! TH….

Kross: JARO KICKED OUT!! JARO KICKED OUT!!!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME!! THIS IS AWESOME!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Both men slowly struggle to their feet, as the physical nature of the match seems to be taking its toll on both. cYnical is first to engage, charging at Jaro, however Jaro stops him dead in his tracks, nailing an inverted Atomic Drop.

Rabbi: Jaro with an Inverted Atomic drop to cYn, which he follows up with a spinning heel kick, driving cYnical to the mat!!

Kross: Jaro goes for the cover!! ONE!!!

Rabbi: HE MAY HAVE IT!!

Kross: TWO!!!!! THR.

Rabbi: NO! cYn is able to kick out!

Kross: Come on Jaro! Put the old asshat away!

Rabbi: Are you blatantly cheering for Jaro?

Kross: It’s in my contract, I have too or I get fired.

Rabbi: Jaro now pulling cYn to his feet! cYn is dazed Kross!

Kross: And Jaro is signaling for the Martyr Sauce!!!! If he hits it this match is over!!

Rabbi: AND HE HITS IT!!! JARO JUST HIT CYNICAL WITH THE MARTYR SAUCE!!!

Kross: HE’S GOING FOR THE COVER!!!!

Rabbi: ONE!!!!!!

Kross: JARO’S GOING TO BEAT CYN AGAIN!!

Rabbi: TWO!!!!!!

Kross: THREEEE!!!!!!!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match, by result of a pinfall….JARRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jaro (8.07 aps + 2.7 avs = 10.77 total)
cYnical (7.5 aps + 1.0 avs = 8.5 total)

Kross: And again Jaro proves why he is one of the best in the business, dismantling cYnical!

Rabbi: I wouldn’t say he dismantled him Kross, it was a tough match and cYnical had plenty of chances to grab the victory.

As Jaro celebrates his victory in the ring, cYnical slowly rises to his feet, behind Jaro, so that Jaro doesn’t see him right away. cYnical starts walking towards Jaro, but stops in the middle of the ring as Jaro turns around. cYnical mouths a few words to Jaro, which Jaro apparently takes offense to. His face contorts into an angry stare as he approaches cYnical, stopping inches from his face. The two exchange glares for a few seconds, before Jaro smiles and extends his hand towards cYnical!!

Rabbi: Jaro just extended his hand towards cYnical! And cYnical took it! What’s going on Kross!

Kross: I wish I knew, Jew! Looks like Jaro’s got a microphone!!!

Jaro: Ladies and Gentleman, YOUR NEW ANXIETY GENERAL MANAGER….CYNICAL!!!!

A few sections of the crowd pop’s for the announcement, but the majority of them sit in stunned silence, in shock at what they just heard!

Rabbi: WHAT! cYnical’s the new GM? What in the holy Hanukkah hell is going on?? These two were mortal enemies two minutes ago, and now Jaro’s named cYn as General Manager!?!?

Jaro: Surprised? Don’t be. You see cYnical was 100% right about what he said earlier, I was the one behind his kidnapping!

Rabbi: I KNEW IT!!

Jaro: But what you insignificant fucks don’t know, besides what exactly is a vagina, is WHY I did it. You see I orchestrated his kidnapping at Ground Zero, IN ORDER TO HELP HIM BECOME THE DOMINATE FORCE THAT HE ONCE WAS!!

Kross: See Jew, Jaro was trying to help cYnical out!

Jaro: I am well aware of how powerful cYnical can be. He makes a powerful enemy, but an even more powerful ally!

Rabbi: cYnical and Jaro are now allies! What does this mean for Original Sin???

cYnical grabs the mic from Jaro, as the crowd still remains in stunned silence…

cYnical: While my supposed kidnapping was on-going, I was sitting at home, my strength growing, my focus renewing. While I was there I would never miss a single episode of FMW programming, and what I was witnessing, DISGUSTED ME!!

Kross: Guess he saw you too much, Jew.

cYnical: You see, I was sitting at home watching my good friend, Smoochy Da Frog get shat on by HIS PEERS, AND EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU! HE WAS LABELED A JOKE, AND AN EYESORE TO THE WRESTLING WORLD!! Do you know how sensitive that poor creature is? And you assholes, You fucking assholes, out in the crowds and cowering in the locker room, mocked him, ridiculed him and embarrassed him every chance you got!

The crowd boos at cYnical’s harsh words…

cYnical: Well I got sick and fucking tired of seeing and hearing that week in and week out. It makes me sick to my stomach, that the fans that adore me and cheer for me, would treat my friend with such disrespect!

At this time, the crowd begins to chant “Fuck the frog” to cYnical in the ring.

Crowd: Fuck the frog! Fuck the frog! Fuck the frog!

cYnical: (becoming increasingly enraged) NO! FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! Your insolence will prove to be very costly now the power is in my hands! Now it is time for me to exact my revenge! Now it is time for everyone who disrespected my friend, TO SUFFER for their ignorance!

Rabbi: What does he mean by that??

cYnical: It’s time for Anxiety to live up to it’s name!!!

With that cYnical drops the mic, turns towards Jaro, smiles and again shakes his hand, as the crowd voices it’s displeasure towards both men. The two then exit the ring together, as “Cult of Personality” plays through the speakers, almost drowning out the boos from the crowd.

Rabbi: What a shocking way to end the first Anxiety! cYnical’s the new GM, and a new friend of Jaro and Original Sin! What does this mean for Anxiety and all its superstars? We will find out next week! For Damion Kross, I am The Rabbi! See you next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety 5.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1