Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 am

The scene opens up to the inside of the sold out arena, filled with thousands of cheering fans, all going crazy as pyro erupts, drawing an even bigger pop from the crowd.

Rabbi: Here we are, live from the Five Seasons Center down here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I am the Rabbi;-

Kross: Hmmmph.

Rabbi: That was Damion Kross, and this is ANXIETY!

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS Anx-logo

Kross: Can we get this over and done with already?

Rabbi: Fine. We’ll hand you over to Buster Cherry to begin tonight’s first match!

Cherry: The following match is part of the Abandoned Title qualifying tournament, and will continue until one fall! Introducing first, from Birmingham, England… MOOOORT-US!

The arena lights cut out, the fog rolls in as the dauntingly eerie organ melody of Mr. Crowley sounds over the P.A. As the vocal and guitar lines kick in, Mortus, accompanied by Sarah La Fée Verte steps from the back, the flashing green strobes shadowing his features beneath his top hat.

Rabbi: Haunting, isn’t he.

Kross: Look. I’m not into all this Sports Entertainment crap. Dunn can wrestle; I’ll give him that. He’s got a mean streak. But he’ll never truly be great until he can ditch this stupid ‘evil’ gimmick thing he’s running and actually live the lifestyle.

Rabbi: So, you don’t think Mortus is evil?

Kross: Not at all. He can portray it. But I’ve seen very little to actually believe in him yet.

Rabbi: Well, he gives me the shivers…

Mortus steps into the ring at this point, sitting on the middle rope to hold it down for Sarah, who promptly enters and takes his top hat.

Dunn stands up on the top rope, staring distantly down the ramp.

Rabbi: What do you think’s going through his head right now?

Cherry: And his opponent, from Wodnoga, Victoria; STYXX!

Sick! Sick! Sick! by the Queens of the Stone Age plays next, but Styxx wastes no time with lengthy entrances as his opponent did.

Styxx runs straight down the ramp, sliding into the ring.

Rabbi: There’s the bell.

Kross: And immediately Dunn goes to work on Styxx. Stomping at the back of the head and neck.

Rabbi: But Styxx has got a half a foot on Mortus, as well as seventy pounds, the big guy manages to get up and slugs Mortus right in the face. Mortus goes down, but he sits up again. He’s taunting Styxx now.

Kross: So he has the right. The oaf just threw a big punch and Dunn brushed it off. That’s sending a message…

Rabbi: Styxx repeats the process again; again Mortus goes down and gets back up. I don’t personally see how this is going to win him the match…

Kross: Here’s why, you fool. ‘Mortus’ as you like to call him is renowned for getting into peoples heads. If a man took two solid shots to the face from you and got right back up and laughed at you, would that not get to you? Besides…

Rabbi: And Mortus ducks a third fist and hits a step up enziguiri!

Kross: Which is what I was about to say; you dolt. Besides; it leaves Styxx open to counters like that.

Rabbi: Styxx shaken by that kick to the back of the head, but not down…

Kross: Now he is! Deus Ex Machina. It’s over.

One! Tw;!

Rabbi: No! Styxx shoves Mortus off a whisper past a One count. And what does that say to Mortus that his finishing move couldn’t put Styxx down?

Kross: Dunn is a man who will purposely drag things out. Did you not watch Buried Alive? Goddamn Jew. Further more; the Deus Ex Machina drove Styxx head to the mat; so far, what have we seen Dunn work?

Rabbi: Fine, I’ll agree. That Springboard Neckbreaker Drop did hit the back of Styxx’s skull, and Mortus putting the boot in as we can see now isn’t likely to be doing the Big Man any good either. But if laughing after a punch can give Mortus the psychological advantage, then surely his finisher failing would take it away.

Kross: So you’d think.

Rabbi: Styxx back up now, kick to the midsection by Mortus, responded to by a big chop that sends the Green Machine staggering to the ropes.

Kross: Green Machine?

Rabbi: Styxx following up with another chop, which actually prompts Mortus to flip backwards over the rope.

Kross: Allowing Dunn to take a breather…

Rabbi: You’d need one after those chops. But it’s not going to happen. Styxx dragging Mortus back up the apron by the hair, and a big belly to back suplex into the ring. Styxx with the cover!

One! Two! Th;!

Kross: Dunn kicks out.

Rabbi: But only just. And Styxx is on the offensive, stomping down on Mortus’ knees trying to limit the high flyers options.

Kross: Dunn is dangerous in more aspects than just the top rope. Infact, when I think of Matt Dunn, I don’t particularly associate him with a ropes sort of guy…

Rabbi: Legsweep by Mortus plants Styxx face first.

Kross: However, he does have the tendency to throw something in like that. Which is why Matthew Philip Dunn could be great.

Rabbi: Mortus is stomping mudholes in the back of Styxx’s head, stopping him from getting up.

Kross: And why wouldn’t he do that? That man has made a deal with our General Manager. He’s gonna get the job done.

Rabbi: Don’t you mean… DUNN?!

Kross: No… Beast Choker locked in by Dunn.

Rabbi: This could be it right here; notice how Mortus is wrenching Styxx’s head right back? Styxx is going to have to get out of this quick or he could fade away fight here.

Kross: How does it feel that the ‘good guy’ is losing to the ‘bad guy’ legit?

Rabbi: I’m not biased; I appreciate Sportsmanship is all. Styxx starting to go now.

Kross: The ref lifts the arm once; nothing. Twice; nothing… Thrice; and it’s over!

Rabbi: No it’s not! There’s still life in Styxx yet! Styxx rolls to the ropes, rolling over Mortus in the process!

Kross: And because Dunn is smart, he holds the choker in place for the full five count before breaking.

Rabbi: Styxx getting to his feet fairly sloppily, Mortus is up already, Mortus to the far rope, rebound, BIG BOOT BY STYXX!

Kross: And what’s this? The oaf is going to the top?

Rabbi: Now this is unorthodox, either way, this move could determine the result of the match! Styxx stalking Mortus, who gets to his feet. AXE HANDLE!

Kross: No. Three-Eight-Double-Six! Split leg dropkick by Dunn tears Styxx out of the sky and crashes him down to the mat!

One! Two! Thr;!

Rabbi: Once again Styxx kicks out!

Kross: But consider, who is worse for wear in this matchup? Styxx is just delaying the inevitable.

Rabbi: That may be so. Mortus up on his feet, he’s dragging Styxx up with a nerve pinch… He’s leading him to the turnbuckle…

Kross: It’s time for the Major System Overload. Now; I’ve never been hit with anything quite like it, and indeed, it’s only been executed once, by Dunn at Ultimatum. I think Nick Rijkaard failed an attempt to use it on its creator at 5.1 as well… But logically thinking, I don’t see anyway on how anyone could kick out after an M.S.O.

Rabbi: This could well be the end! Mortus up top, NO! STYXX WITH THE ARM DRAG! STYXX HURLS MORTUS FROM THE TOP!

Kross: What?!

Rabbi: Amazing display of power by Styxx as he throws Mortus from the top turnbuckle!

Kross: And the weakened oaf can’t even capitalize. Look at him collapse into that corner.

Rabbi: He deserves the breather. Besides, Mortus isn’t moving.

Kross: This is far from over.

Rabbi: That’s where I think you’re wrong. Styxx has Mortus by the hair, he’s setting up for the Terror Cutter!

Kross: I think not, here’s our General Manager!

Rabbi: cYnical hits the ring, Styxx drops Mortus in favour of his old ally. The ref’s keeping them apart…

Kross: And Sarah proves she’s more than just a pretty face…

Rabbi: Where did she get that shovel from? Why would we keep shovels under the ring?

Kross: So Dunn can do this!

Rabbi: No! Dunn revives and slams that shovel’s blade right into Styxx’s skull! Mortus disposes of the shovel and hits a quick reverse DDT all while the ref’s pre-occupied with our GM!

Kross: Brilliant! Dunn locks in another Beast Choker, and cYn leaves the ring. The ref goes to check the arm; no point ref! He’s out cold!

Rabbi: Mortus made a deal with the devil and it paid off…

Cherry: And your winner, by Knockout, MOOOOOOOOORT-US!

Mortus (8.13 aps + 1.7 avs = 9.83 total)
Styxx (7.77 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.07 total)

Kross: And so Dunn goes on to the semi finals!

Rabbi: And I can’t say I’m overly thrilled about it…

Kross: There is a shocker!

Rabbi: Now we send it backstage, were we have the Anxiety Backstage Announcer, Red Dragon, standing by with the former Tag Team Champions, The Dogs of War!!

The camera cuts from the arena to the backstage area, were we find Korran Halycon, and The Sublime, the Dogs of War, standing backstage with Red Dragon!

Red Dragon: Mr Halycon, Mr Sublime, how do you feel after last week’s ::reads card::ass-whipping, I believe you Americans say?

Korran: Easy Red! My partner and I are not in the mood for your little games. Last week was a fluke, just like before. My partner and I were not even involved in the finish of the match! We were on the outside, doing what we do best, decimating our opponents, when that little Asshole Sam snuck in and pinned Lictor, -

The Sublime: A guy who’s more overrated then his wacko brother was!

Korran: beating him for titles that he didn’t even own!

The Sublime: You know who owned those titles Dragon? WE DID.

Korran: And as far was we are concerned, we still do.

The Sublime: Until they pin either Korran or I, we will still be the TRUE Champions.

Korran: And at Death Row, we are taking back what they have stolen from us! We are exercising our re-match clause for the FMW World Tag Team Titles!

Red Dragon: That doesn’t matter. They have already proven they are – how you Americans say ::Reads Card:: The Shit!

Korran: Let me ask you something Red. Did you happen to see what happened to the last team that thought they were better then us? Or was that when you were unemployed, living in hut on the frozen tundra of Bumfuck Russia?

The Sublime: In case you missed it, the last team that thought they were better then us, ENDED UP ON A FUCKING STRETCHER!

Korran: One of those two has been reduced to a blithering, bumbling mental patient on that shithole Alchemy, the other has never been heard from again!

The Sublime: And after Death Row, the same will be said about The Quick and the Dead, which will describe them both, perfectly!

Korran: Their “borrowing” of our belts will be quick, and at the end of that match, THEY WILL BE DEAD.

The Sublime: And since dead men can’t walk…

Korran: We are making our rematch, A STRECTHER MATCH!

Sublime reaches around the neck of Dragon, pulling him close and smiling before continuing.

The Sublime: It will be, as your Russians say, an выполнение

Korran: That’s the Russian word for execution, in case you illiterate fucks didn’t know! Now come on Sublime, let’s get out of here, you’ve got a match to prepare for.

With that Korran and Sublime leave Red Dragon and head presumably towards the guerilla position, as the scene slowly fades away.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 am

We open backstage to the Black Pharaohs, who are chatting as they walk down the hallway backstage. They stop, however, when they both see Adrian standing in their path, solemn as ever.

Adrian: Listen up, James, or Kamal, or whoever the fuck you are today, because I'm only going to say this once, so pay close fucking attention. Got it?

His words are not met with words, instead Kamal acknowledges him with a simple nod.

Adrian: We need to work together tonight to take out Lictor. Plain and simple. Double teaming him every chance we get. We simply cannot let him gain any momentum and possibly win this match, thereby practically destroying Original Sin’s plan to gain the Abandoned Title.

James: Of course.

Adrian: And even more importantly…

Adrian moves even closer to James, getting right in his face. He stares at him for a minute as a look of intimidation is clearly visable on James’ face.

Adrian: Don’t do anything stupid out there.

James: Like what?

Adrian: Like try to win.

There is an awkward silence before Xavier steps in.

Xavier: Listen Adrian, we’re not stupid, alright? Michael’s not going to try to win this match. The Black Pharaohs are on Original Sin’s side, Adrian. Don’t take us for fools. We saw the side that was going to win this war and we made the right move. And above that, we’re loyal. When we say we are going to do something, we do it. We are men who honor our word. You and the rest of Original Sin have nothing to fear, and have our full support.

Adrian: That’s what I like to hear, boys.

Adrian offers his hand and Xavier shakes it, and then Adrian leaves the way the Pharaohs came. James looks at Xavier and there is a brief pause before they walk away.

Rabbi: Welcome back! If you’ve just tuned in to watch us, you just missed one hell of a match that saw a brutal finish from Mortus to Styxx!

Kross: I’ve watched the reply a thousand times! It was an innocent finish. Styxx couldn’t handle the beast choker and passed out. All this talk of shovels and crap… are you on smack or something? I thought it was against your religion or some shit.

Rabbi: He was knocked out after that shovel was cracked over his head!!

Kross: Its old news.... I’m not arguing about it any more! I’m right! Your wrong! That’s how it is and that’s how its always gonna’ be!

Rabbi: Either way, we are going to see Mortus advancing to the Semi-Finals of the Abandoned Tournament along side Peter Saint, who may I add will be competing in the Main Event tonight and the TyranT. My question is, who else is going to join their ranks when Lictor, Adrian and K-9 go at it later tonight for the final spot?

Kross: I dunno…

Rabbi: You never do…

Kross: Don’t start Rabbi! I swear to god you even dare start growing balls and dissin’ me I’ll rip your god damn head off and make you suck your own dick!

Rabbi: ….. Oh look… the next match is about to begin!

Cherry: Introducing first being accompanied by his team partner CHASE; weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds; hailing from Birmingham England… He is one half of the Full Metal Tag Team Champions…CACTUS SAM

The P.A explodes at high volume with Disturbed’s “Sons of Plunder”; as Cactus Sam and Chase appear at the top of the ramp. Tonight the focus is mostly on Cactus Sam as he walks down to the ring in the spotlight as fans of the recent champions all chant out for the Quick and the Dead. Sam doesn’t even seem to acknowledge any of the fans or the chants, as he looks focused on the ring and nothing else. He then slides in whilst Chase climbs up the ringside all as Sam’s music continues to play. Both tag team members talk tactics inaudibly..

Rabbi: Let me guess, your routing for Sublime?

Kross: Hell no… Sublime can kiss my ass! I’m all for Cactus Sam tonight!

Rabbi: Really?

Kross: Don’t get me wrong. I hate the Quick and the Dead more then you can imagine… but I’m willing to have a one-night truce with the team tonight and get behind them… only because I hate Sublime more…

Rabbi: Which… is fair enough I guess. As you may well know… Both Chase and Cactus Sam recently won the Full Metal Tag Team Championship in quite a shocker of a match on 5.2! As I mentioned during that show… history did repeat itself seeing a fresh Tag Team rise from the ranks of the now defunct NEW to clash with and best both the Dogs of War and the Inhuman Creation.

Kross: I seen it coming truth be told. As soon as I saw the Quick and the Dead… I knew we had new champions on the rise.

Rabbi: You liar!

Cherry: And finally, being accompanied to the ring by KORRAN HALYCON weighing in at two hundred and forty two pounds; from Santa Monica, California. One half of the DOGS OF WAAAAR!….. THE SUBLIME!!!

Vendetta Red’s “Shatterday” erupted on the PA system next; as the lights dim. Sublime steps out closely followed by Haylcon as a spotlight in the shape of California shines on in a bright, lime green over the ramp. Sublime wastes little time as he makes his way down to the ring in an intimidating manner.. his eyes locked on Cactus Sam who awaits for his arrival in the centre of the ring..

Rabbi: Sublime will be looking to seek some vengeance tonight for the loss of the belts at 5.2! What do you think Kross?

Kross: I got a message for Sublime… Buy some shoes you cheap ass moron!…

As soon as Sublime enters the ring, Cactus Sam is straight on him, landing in kick after kick upon his opponent before he can even stand up straight. Chase and Halycon also noticeably begin to duke it out at ringside, both exchanging some brutal punches. The Ref tries to get things under control but fails miserably and has no choice but to signal for the bell to ring to get the match under way.

Kross: Yes! This is what we like to see! Sublime getting his ass kicked… again!

Rabbi: He hardly got his ass kicked last show as you so put it. The Quick and the Dead got the pin on Lictor whilst the Dogs of War made an example out of Mortus.

Kross: I’ll say it one more time. Quite slowly too so you can understand… Sublime… getting his ass… kicked…. again…

Sublime slowly tries get up to his feet under the barrage of strikes from Cactus Sam… He finally gets up and goes for a strike of his own. However, with some surprising agility, Cactus Sam ducks the coming strike, wrapping his arms around Sublime waist before lifting him up, spinning around and slamming him down against the mat surface with a solid spinebuster, knocking the wind right out of the Sublime.

Kross: I felt that from here!

Rabbi: It’s not often you see a move from Cactus Sam given his style of wrestling. When he does land a move it’s always a basic motion, but he lands it to perfection and makes the most of his capabilities!

Kross: What the hell is Sam doing? He’s climbing the turnbuckle… this is gonna go so wrong.

Rabbi: Cactus is looking to keep the pressure on Sublime early on in the match. Sublime is still getting up to his feet… Cactus Sam with a flying elbow drop from the top turnbuckle! And he’s landed it! He’s really taking it to Sublime early on. Normally such a tactic would never work… I guess that Sublime is still shaking cobwebs after that devastating Spinebuster.

Kross: Damn… Korran and Chase are still battling each other. They are right in front of our desk now. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY I’M TRYNA CALL A MATCH!

Rabbi: Words on deaf ears Kross. They aren’t moving for anyone… but if its of any comfort to you. I can’t see what’s going on in the ring either.

Kross: Might as well call these two then. Wait… what’s Korran doing? He’s got Chase up on his shoulder looking for a suplex!

Rabbi: Whoa!! Korran just suplexed Chase through the Spanish commentators table! He’s completely laid him out!

Kross: We have a Spanish commentators table?! Hell… I’ve never even noticed them guys before. How long have they been set up next to us for?!

Rabbi: Since Anxiety begun… Clearly you’re not as observant as I am. But Chase has been left in a pile of splinters after that stunning move. Korran managed to best him at ringside and now he’s going back to support his partner.

Kross: Sam is still on top in the ring. He’s taking it to Sublime… it feels like it’s my birthday all over again and this is the best present yet!

Rabbi: Double Arm DDT from Cactus to Sublime… Considering how focused Sublime was prior to the match… he has been taken completely off guard by this vicious assault!

Kross: Sam has got him up again…Sublime is like a punching bag out there… which is right given how he has a face I’d personally never tire of punching…

Rabbi: But wait… Sublime is beginning to fight back now…Solid right hook into Sam’s face sending him stumbling back. Now Sublime is looking to execute a bodyslam or something… wait?!

Kross: A roll up from Sam…

Rabbi: A basic but an effective move to catch your opponent off guard… He’s got a firm cover in!

1…

2…

Kross: And a flick out!…

Rabbi: What? I… I don’t know about that…

Kross: Who the hell ever wins someone like Sublime on a roll up? As much as that would be a dream come true… This match is still on.

Rabbi: Then why is the ref holding up Cactus Sam’s arm then?…

Cherry: And the winner by pinfall, CACTUS SAM!

Cactus Sam (7.98 aps + 2.8 avs = 10.78 total)
The Sublime (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Kross: Holy crap!…Where the hell did that come from?! Cactus Sam has managed to best Sublime so quickly. I’m half disappointed and half glad! What a lucky son of a bitch.

Rabbi: With two victories over Sublime I’m beginning to think that luck had nothing to do with Sam’s victory tonight.

Kross: Wait… here comes Korran Halycon with a chair in hand. He’s blindsided Cactus Sam…

Rabbi: Korran just cracked that chair over the back of Sam’s head. The champ has gone straight down after that sickening blow. Now Sublime is back on his feet… the rage is in his eyes! He can’t believe Cactus Sam just bested him and he’s helping take action with his tag team partner against Sam.

Kross: All this whilst Chase is still snoozin’ on the table next to us… I still can’t believe we’ve had Spanish announcers all this time…

Rabbi: Your still talking about that when Cactus Sam is the victim of a vicious assault?!

Kross: Oh… yeah yeah… Can’t believe that either. Sucks to be Sam… But come on… when you go against members of the Original Sin, you should certainly see something like this coming!

Rabbi: It’s times like this that Sam must wish he had the Union on his side, because no one is coming to help him! Both the Dogs of War are slowly hammering away at Cactus whilst he’s on the floor feebly trying to protect himself from the stomping both men are giving him. Now they are both lifting him up off his feet. Korran is setting Cactus up onto his shoulders in an Electric Chair position. Sublime is taking himself up the turnbuckle! We both know what’s coming now!

Kross: BUT HERE COMES CHASE!!!!! HE HITS SUBLIME FROM BEHIND WITH A CHAIR!! DRIVING IT INTO HIS SPINE!!!!

Rabbi: Korran drops Sam and narrowly avoids a chairshot from Chase! He slides out of the ring, barely dodging another shot!

Kross: But he left Sublime in the ring!

Rabbi: He’s tries to get to him, but Chase is fending him off with the chair!

Kross: Meanwhile Sam has got Sublime up! He’s calling for the TWELVE GAGE!!!! AND HE HITS IT!!! SAM HIT SUBLIME WITH THE TWELVE GAGE!!!

Rabbi: And Korran is going nuts at ringside, he’s fuming!

Chase rolls the almost unconscious body of Sublime out under the rope, to the outside, were he is met by Korran. Korran grabs him by his arms and pulls him up to his feet. The two then slowly begin moving up the ramp, as Sam and Chase celebrate in the ring with their FMW Tag Team Titles!

Kross: You know what?… I actually enjoyed that match. Of course it was problem because Sublime got his ass kicked! I also discovered many things tonight… Cactus Sam looks good in red… and we have a Spanish announcers table…

Rabbi: And I discovered that The Quick and The Dead are indeed the real deal! What a match that should Tag Team Title rematch should be!

Kross: It should be great, even with Sublime in it!

Rabbi: Stay tuned. Up next we have highlights of the fight and another big match for you when Adrian, Lictor and K-9 all battle it out for the last Semi Finals spot in the Abandoned Tournament…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 am

"Cult of Personality" hits the speakers as the new General Manager of Anxiety makes his way to the ring, accompanied by his trusted friend, Smoochy Da Frog.

The crowd showers them with their displeasure as cYnical soaks it all in.

cYn enters the ring to a barrage of flying objects. He grabs the mic and is about to speak as a water bottle hurls through the air. Mere seconds before the bottlecontact with the back of his head, cYn disappears in a puff of smoke and re-appears in the opposite corner.

cYn wags his finger as if to say "nuh uh..." before speaking. Smoochy taunts the hostile crowd, demanding that they stop throwing things.

cYnical: Now, now, now children... this is no way to treat your NEW General Manager!

The boos double in volume and in spite.

cYnical: It seems that there is a bit of confusion regarding the purpose of this brand, so I have come to set the record straight.

You see, some of our FMW "Superstars" are under the impression that they have received some sort of promotion by moving to this show. Some of them think that they are being rewarded for possessing some level of talent or... heh... worth.

These assumptions couldn't be further from the truth! The reason that each and every member of that locker room is a part of Anxiety is that they have been Abandoned by Full Metal Wrestling.

The simple fact is... they couldn't cut it in the big leagues. They didn't have the heart or the... class... to stay on the flagship shows. Also, they all have the grand distinction of being guilty.

They are all guilty of besmirching the godly name of Smoochy!!

Smoochy nods in approval, as the crowd erupts in disgust.

cYnical: Oh, it's true! So many people worked to curb the career of the greatest talent FMW has seen since... well... ME!

So much backstabbing. So much chicanery. So much undermining.

And I'll tell you something else. The biggest culprit of them all is YOU people!

YOU all turned your back on a hard-working, loyal, and incredibly agile Frog. He did everything he could do to hop into your hearts, but you all chose to piss in his pond.

I cannot let this stand.

Now, I'm not a bad person. In fact, I'm a great guy. In fact, I have a big surprise for all of you.

As we all know, the wretched refuse that is known as the Anxiety roster will have a prize to compete for: The Abandoned Championship. The name represents the true spirit of Anxiety, which is eternal punishment for the sins of the low and not-so-mighty.

Like Anxiety, this Championship will be very unique, indeed. It will not be defended in a boring, traditional fashion. Why, to truly pay a penance, the guilty must be purged of their sins. To accomplish this, I have constructed something very special.

Smoochy... if you please.

The Ninja Dragon Frog hops to the floor and pulls a large present from under the ring, complete with wrapping paper and a giant bow. Smoochy then unwraps the present to reveal something very special.

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS Wheel

cYnical: Ladies and germs... behold! The WHEEL... OF... MISFORTUNE!!!!

Tell them what they've won, Smoochy!

Smoochy: Ribbet ribbet, croak, ribbet, croak croak!!

cYnical: That's right! Every Abandoned Championship defense will be governed by this almighty wheel!

This state-of-the-art destiny decider comes complete with every imaginable punishment. It's got EVERYTHING! Inferno Matches, Hangman's Holocaust, Tower of DOOM Matches... Hell, I don't even know what that is!!

The Wheel will first be used for next week's Abandoned Championship semi-final matches. The fates of those involved will be sealed with the spinning of the Wheel!

Consider me the all-powerful Caesar, and consider the fools of Anxiety to be pathetic excuses for Gladiators, forever fighting for my amusement. Note to the idiots in the back: Jaro owns all of you, and he has delivered you to me. I can deal with you morons in any way that I wish, and there is NOTHING any one of you can do about it.

"For the Love of God" hits the house speakers, interrupting cYnical's speech. The crowd erupts, thankful that someone has the balls to stand up to the Anxiety General Manager.
The crowd continues to cheer as Peter Saint makes his way to the ring, but stops. Smoochy has met him at the apron, and a staredown has ensued.

cYnical motions Smoochy to the side, and allows Peter to enter the ring. Saint grabs a mic.

Peter Saint: Who in the blue hell do you think you are??

This is Full Metal Wrestling and we ALL worked hard to get here! We are the top athletes in the world! We are NOT toys for you to play with, you sick son of a bitch!

cYnical: Peter, Peter, Peter... there is always an option. You don't have to be my personal bitch.

In fact, I already said I was a great guy and I'm gonna prove it. I'm going to offer you a job. It's no secret that I'm looking for a leader for my Enforcement Corps.

Peter Saint, how would you like to be the captain of my team?!?!

The crowd boos mercilessly, pleading with Peter to make the right choice. Peter, to everyone's surprise, actually appears to be considering the offer. cYnical holds his hand out, offering a handshake to seal the deal.

Peter hesitates and looks to the crowd. They boo even louder. "Don't do it!" they scream.
After a very long contemplative moment, Peter reaches out and shakes the tyrant's hand. The crowd is LIVID. cYnical triumphantly raises Saint's hand into the air and proclaims.

cYnical: That's right, people! THIS is the kind of power that I possess! NO ONE will dare turn my offers away! You are all DOO...

Peter once again shocks the crowd by punching cYnical in the face! cYnical falls onto his back as Peter mounts him and fills his mouth with fist after fist. Blood begins to flow from cYnical's face, as Smoochy leaps into the ring. Seeing Smoochy coming,Peter dives out of the ring and escapes through the crowd as Smoochy tends to his fallen friend. Peter then makes his way to the second level of the arena and pauses to celebrate with the fans.

Rabbi: I was wondering who would have the balls to stand up to this tyrant!

Kross: Peter Saint has no balls Rabbi! He's got a death wish!

Rabbi: Speaking of death wishes, how bout that wheel of misfortune!

Kross: I can't wait to see that put in action, which should be next week! Tell me you wouldn't love to see Korran Halycon vs. The Sublime in a barb-wire snake-pit death match of ultimate death and impending doom!

Rabbi: They arn't even in the tournament! And is that even a real match?

Kross: No it's more like wishful thanking!

Rabbi: looks like we are ready for the next match!

The scene opens with a backstage shot of the Abandoned Championship, seen resting within a case, within cYnical’s office, surrounded by members of FMW Security. The camera pans then pans back into the arena, and to the ring, where Buster Cherry stands, microphone in hand.

Cherry: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

A slight pause.

Cherry: ...And it is a triple threat match...

Another pause, accompanied by a few cheers from the crowd.

Cherry: ...In the Abandoned Championship Tournament!

The crowd cheers as “Red” by King Crimson cuts over the P.A. system, sending the crowd into a frenzy of boos.

Cherry: The first competitor, hailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia, weighing in at 215 lbs, ADRIAN!

Rabbi: Our first competitor is no stranger to a three-way-tangle, having been heavily embroiled in nearly all top-level feuds of FMW over the last year, usually acting as the man who would tip the odds towards the Black Covenant.

Kross: Yes, all facts that could’ve been discerned off of Google dot com, I see you’re contemporizing your forms of research, good for you?

Rabbi: Do I sense some pseudo intellectualism?

Kross: No, no, just good old fashion regular intellectualism.

Adrian steps into the ring as the music cuts to “The Beast and The Harlot” by Avenged Sevenfold as Lictor steps out upon to the stage.

Cherry: Our second competitor, hailing from Birmingham, England, at a weight of 275 lbs, he is the ravenous Alex Dunn, LICTOR!

Rabbi: And our second competitor for this evening, coming out tonight without any assistance from his partner, Mortus, has also made quite an impact in recent weeks, only barely missing out on the Tag Team Championships.

Kross: When you hear someone calling a loss ‘making an impact’ you know they’re either talking about you, or they are you, Rabbi.

Rabbi: I wouldn’t mind if you impaled yourself on a dick.

Kross: Uncircumcised, I hope.

Lictor slides into the ring, coming face to face with Adrian, the music then abruptly cuts to “Black Steel in The Hour of Chaos” by Public Enemy, heralding the arrival of the Black Pharaohs.

Cherry: And, representing the Black Pharaohs, accompanied by Calvin Xavier, at a weight of 235 lbs, Kamal Qahaar!

Rabbi: No time for wit or snappy retorts as Kamal Qahaar is leaving his stablemate in his wake and absolutely sprinting towards the ring.

Kross: Kamal Qahaar is obviously not looking to delay his beatings for tonight.

Rabbi: And Damion Kross, always the positive one, doles out the harshness as Kamal Qahaar slides into the ring, only to be greeted by the heavy right hands of Lictor.

Kross: And Rabbi, not even you can deny that this isn’t the most Kocher way to start a match-up in regards to Kamal.

Rabbi: I’m not sure you exactly understand the meaning of the word “Kocher” but that doesn’t mean I missed your sentiment, yes, it isn’t the prime way to begin, but it’s a beginning none-the-less.

Kross: And Lictor is absolutely manhandling Kamal Qahaar, it could be likened to my broadcast partner’s most recent matches, the chaos being enacted in front of me.

Rabbi: But Adrian from behind with a heavy right hand to Lictor, taking the big man off his feet and giving Kamal Qahaar a breather, it’s third-party interference like that that defined the career of one Damion Kross.

Kross: Fuck you, respectfully.

Rabbi: And Adrian with a series of harsh stomps onto Lictor, with Adrian following it up with a heavy handed choke across the throat of Lictor. The referee is beginning his count and the ‘other’ brother lets it go at the count of four.

Kross: Doing everything to get ahead, I like his style.

Rabbi: And now, Kamal Qahaar, having been treated to a few moments rest, is back in the saddle and he’s also aiming for Lictor! Is this an Original Sin double-team?

Kross: It’s just business, Rabbi, it’s just business.

Rabbi: You’d know much of that, I’m assuming.

Kross: I’ve had my fair share of ventures, I won’t lie.

Rabbi: And almost on cue, Adrian is giving an assisting series of stomps onto Lictor, who’s rolled out of the ring to catch a breath.

Kross: Lictor is pacing the ring, and Calvin Xavier could be going after him, now, too!

Rabbi: Not if he wants his man Kamal to remain in the match-up, the referee is eagle-eyed and poised to hand out a disqualification if the need arises.

Kross: And like a man on a mission, Lictor is sliding back into the ring, prepared to bring the assault back to Adrian and Kamal Qahaar.

Rabbi: Stiff kick to the midsection of Kamal, and Lictor tossing Kamal Qahaar into Adrian! We may have a tide turning event right here, Lictor taking the attack to Adrian, the freshest man in the contest, powerful strike to the throat of the downed Adrian!

Kross: It’s hits like the one from Lictor that give this sport it’s violent undertones, I love it.

Rabbi: And the crowd seem to agree with you, Kross, Lictor picking up Adrian and... stiff neckbreaker in the middle of the ring from Lictor to Adrian! Cover in the center of the ring!

1!

...Kickout!

Kross: And the bare minimum of an offense nets the bare minimum of a pinfall, Adrian kicking out at the count of one and it’s going to take more than that to win a place in the semi-final.

Rabbi: Lictor seems to be re-assessing another attack, but, at the same time, Calvin Xavier is spurring Kamal into action, Kamal seems to be taking the order from the outside and a running high-knee into the spine of Lictor, sending him into the ropes and bringing him back on the rebound.

Kross: And, showing Kross-like agility, Kamal Qahaar with a stiff drop kick into Lictor, sending him to the mat, and landing onto Adrian, second count of the night!

1!

...Kickout

Rabbi: Another kickout and I don’t think we’re going to see a finish as quick as that, not tonight, and not in a match with the volatile concoction that we call Adrian, Lictor and Kamal Qahaar.

Kross: And possibly the most dangerous of the three, Adrian, is stirring in the middle of the ring and it looks as if he’s going to be the first back to his feet!

Rabbi: That’s precisely what’s happened. Adrian has gotten to his feet. He’s eyeing both Lictor and Kamal, waiting for either one of them to stir.

Kross: There seems to be blood in his eyes. The monsterous Lictor is getting up! So is Kamal.

Rabbi: Adrian with a running shoulder tackle, knocking Lictor to the mat. Turning his sights, he quickly takes Kamal down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker! Adrian now with a jumping knee-drop onto Lictor’s face. Then he does the same to Kamal!

Kross: Adrian is in total control now. He realizes that if he can keep both of these men off their feet, it’s basically just a waiting game till his eventual victory.

Rabbi: Adrian is now stepping outside of the apron. He waits patiently until Lictor gets to his feet and then vaults over it, using the ropes for leverage! He collides right into the monster with a cross-body. But Lictor’s grabbed hold of him! Lictor caught him in mid-air.

Kross: That’s why it’s called high-risk. This does not bode well for Adrian!

Rabbi: Lictor now leaning back, and he just pulled off a near perfect fall away slam on Adrian! Adrian drops onto the mat and rolls over, straight onto the body of Kamal! It’s a pinning predicament!

1!

Lictor broke up the pin!

Kross: Lictor nearly causing his own defeat right there.

Rabbi: Indeed, Kross. Lictor hooking both arms of Adrian and pulling him into an upright position. What is he thinking? Full Nelson Slam! Lictor just nailed that full-nelson slam!

Kross: Kamal is stirring, though! Lictor is so focused on Adrian that he doesn’t notice Kamal creeping up on him.

Rabbi: Kamal with a dropkick to Lictor, sending him forward with momentum into the ropes. As he bounces back, Kamal quickly rolls him up!

1…

2…

Kickout!

Kross: Lictor refusing to stay down! All three of these men have the desire to win this match and they will damn sure kill each other for it.

Rabbi: As Lictor gets up, Kamal beckons to the risen Adrian to come help him. They each grab hold of Lictor and hook an arm.

Kross: I don’t know if this is possible, even with two guys to support the weight. Lictor is a mammoth!

Rabbi: They’ve got him in the air. Double suplex! Planting Lictor! As Adrian and Kamal get up, they both pose to the crowd. But look – While Adrian’s back is turned, Kamal is going for the pin!

1…

2…

Breakup by Adrian!

Kross: Adrian just noticing that in the nick of time! He’s arguing with Kamal! That did not sit well with Adrian right there.

Rabbi: What can be said, though? Both of them want to win. Kamal was just trying to steal an opening.

Kross: Both men are in each other’s faces now. The tension seems to be building…

Rabbi: This might come to punches… but both of them notice that Lictor is up too now! They just stifled their punches and charged at Lictor, double-clotheslining him onto the mat!

Kross: Just continue to work together and keep the monster on the floor. That’s the key to winning this thing.

Rabbi: They’re pulling Lictor to his feet once more. Hooking the arms – It looks like it’s time for another double suplex. They’ve proven they could do it once before! As they pull Lictor up, he suddenly puts out his feet blocking it. As he lands, he reverses the maneuver, doing a double suplex on both Adrian and Kamal!

Kross: That was impressive, I must say.

Rabbi: As Adrian charges at Lictor, he plants him with a big boot. He then turns, noticing Kamal getting up and grabs him by the neck. Stepping backwards, he vaults Kamal through the air. What a choke toss!

Kross: Lictor gets up, but Adrian was waiting for him! Adrian nailing a bulldog!

Rabbi: Adrian running up the ring-post as if it were steel steps and flipping around, nailing a corkscrew onto Lictor! Kamal stirs up and hooks his arm over Lictor’s throat and forces him upwards. He has a sleeper like maneuver.

Kross: Adrian isn’t letting anyone wait on him, though. He’s maniacally swinging his left and right hooks into the stomach of Lictor.

Rabbi: He’s also repeatedly kicking at Lictor’s legs. Working the entire body in one foul swoop, these two. Kamal now letting go of the throat and forcibly pushing Lictor into the air with Adrian jumping and nailing a cutter. Elevated cutter by these two!

Kross: Brains over braun. Simple strategy, really.

Rabbi: Holy crap! Look! Kamal tries to capitalize once again! With Adrian’s back turned, he’s going for the cover!

1…

2…

Breakup by Adrian!

Rabbi: Adrian noticing it in the nick of time! He’s really furious now! Look at him. He seems to be steaming!

Kross: That’s for sure! We can hear him shouting all the way over here! And Xavier just got up onto the apron! He’s calling Kamal over!

Rabbi: Xavier lecturing Kamal about team-work! Kamal is arguing back, but Adrian grabs him by the shoulder spinning him around. BC-Kick! Adrian just nailed the BC-Kick on Kamal! Kamal collapsing in the ring. Adrian simply shrugging his shoulders and going for the pin!

1…

2…

3!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of the match via pinfall…. Aaaaadrian!
Adrian (8.0 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.5 total)
Lictor (7.7 aps + 1.0 avs = 8.7 total)
Kamal Qahaar (7.4 aps + 0.6 avs = 8.0 total)

Adrian quickly rolls out of the ring, while Xavier comes in. He walks towards Kamal and shrugs his shoulders, smiling at him. Kamal shakes his head, looking dejected.

Rabbi: What the hell? It looks like Xavier is actually content with this result! Kamal doesn’t look too happy.

Kross: I smell conspiracy here. Do you think Xavier intentionally pulled that move to make Kamal lose?

Rabbi: Why would he? They’re friends after all!

Kross: Are they? Are they really?

Rabbi: Mmm… It did look a little fishy…

Kross: That’s a fact. Ladies and Gentleman, this is FMW Anxiety and we’ll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 am

The scene cuts away from the ring to the backstage hallways of the arena. It is in these hallways that the camera narrows in on the Anxiety General Manager, cYnical, who appears to be fuming with anger. He is walking rapidly, with a purpose, his whole body tense and rigid with anger. As he walks, he suddenly stops in front of a lockerroom door, turns toward it and throws it open, barging into it’s interior, were he runs directly into one John Derrick.

cYnical: I was hoping you would be in here.

Derrick: Ever heard of knocking?

cYnical: I am the fucking general manager, the g()d of Anxiety, which means that I can go anywhere, anytime, with, or without knocking.

Derrick: The g()d sure did get his ass kicked earlier tonight.

cYnical: Shut the fuck up before I send you back to one of those second rate brands. Now listen, I came by to tell you that your number one focus tonight, is to destroy that cunt scab otherwise known as Peter Saint! I don’t care what, or how you do it, but you had better make him pay!!

Derrick grins as be begins to look around the room, turning his head and shoulders away from cYnical.

cYnical: DID YOU HEAR ME! I want you to spill his blood all over that canvas! I want you to rip him apart, one limb from one limb! I want you to shit down his fucking throat! Sever his fingers! CASTRATE HIM!! By the end of tonight, I want him leaving this place in an ambulance-

Before he can continue, he is interrupted by Derrick.

Derrick: Can’t you see that I’m talking here?

A quizzical look settles on cYnical’s face, as he doesn’t quite know what to make of Derrick’s statement. Suddenly a noise is heard, causing cYnical to turn around, right into the figure of Ethan Black!
cYnical: What are you doing in here Ethan?

Black: I was just having a, chat with Mr. Derrick here, somewhat along the lines of what you were blabbering on about. Rest assured my friend, the young Mr. Saint is more then just your enemy. He has chosen to align himself with the group of individuals who oppose Original Sin, and he will be dealt with accordingly.

cYnical: What do you mean accordingly?

Black smiles at Derrick, who smirks in response. Ethan then returns his attention to cYnical, who still seems furious.

Black: Do not worry cYnical, Mr. Derrick will take care of Peter tonight. He knows what has been asked of him, and he has it clear we have his full compliance. Now come Wizard, let us leave Derrick alone to prepare. Besides, there is something I need to discuss with you, in private.

cYnical: You will make him pay Derrick, correct?

Derrick simply nods in cYnical’s direction.

cYnical: Excellent, now come Ethan, let us go and discuss whatever is on your mind.

With that cYnical and Ethan Black turn and exit the locker room, leaving Derrick sitting calmly on the bench.

Derrick: Full compliance eh Ethan? Perhaps so….perhaps so.

The camera slowly fades away as Derrick remains seated on the bench, another smirk resting on his face.

We now shift to another area backstage, where Mortus and Sarah are joined by Red Dragon, discussing his earlier match.

Mortus: And as you saw, as the world saw, I once again get the job done, Dragon. As I always have.

Red Dragon: Now, that’s not particularly true. You and your brother lost last week…

Mortus: No, I think you will remember, peon, that I had nothing to do with the ending result of that match! I, on my self, independently, stand strong! As I told Styxx earlier this week, as I told the world!

Red Dragon: But, what about cYnica;---

Mortus: Silence, dog; speak of the devil…

Alex Dunn, the Ravenous Lictor steps into view, his dreadlocked mask held in a colossal fist…

Lictor: And where were you?! Where were you, when I was being double teamed by Adrian and Xavier? Where were you when my chance to join you in the semi-finals, slowly slipped out of my grasp?

Mortus: Calm yourself, Brother, you should know by now that I am unable to fight all of your battles for you.

Lictor: Oh; but it’s quite alright for me to fight your battles for you?!

Sarah: Alexander…

Lictor: Yeah; don’t you remember how I saved your ass at five point one?! Buried Alive?! Ring any bells?!

Mortus: I was busy organising the final steps of my game, Brother, a game you are a piece in. Remember this, Brother, I am the reason that you have got so far in this industry, and I do not appreciate your tongue moving so loosely like this!

Lictor: All this talk of a plan, of a game, what is it anyway?!

Mortus: Oh, when all comes to fruition, rest assured, you will no longer have any need…

Sarah: For concern. Have faith, Alexander…

Mortus and La Fée promptly leave.

Red Dragon and Lictor stand silently, confusion painted on both of their faces.

The camera shifts back into the arena from the backstage area, too the smiling face of Rabbi, and the smug confident smirk of Kross

Kross: So now we go from one wacko, to another completely deranged sociopath. Hoorah.

Rabbi: Your right about that Kross! I've got to be honest, I'm very uncomfortable because up next up is Josef Black. And he's taking on rising star Skyler Striker.

Kross: Even I feel sorry for that young man.

Rabbi: Josef Black made his debut last week, taking on the veteran Styxx. Let's take a look at some highlights and show why the entire arena is on edge right now.

Rabbi: He's sucking his arm?

As Styxx lifts Black up, the clown spits a mouthful of blood into his eyes. The camera pans down to see a large bloody self-inflicted wound on his arm.

Kross: My God! He chewed his own arm with those sharpened teeth just to blind Styxx with his own blood.

Josef then begins repeatedly ramming the back of Styxx's head into the post, laughing and screaming with delight as he deals each blow.

Kross: You weren't kidding about the brutality.

Black: It's all he knows.

Rabbi: Now Black is using those sharpened nail to claw at Styxx's chest!

Black tears away at Styxx like an animal dismembering his prey, leaving multiple lacerations on the Australians chest.

Kross: I've never seen anything like this. His style...it's feral.

The evil clown runs off the opposite ropes and then leaps into the air, colliding with Styxx with a giant slash to the face from his right hand.

Rabbi: Jumping Claw Slash!

Kross: Now, Styxx's face has been lacerated. And Josef leaps onto his back! Choke applied!

The Ref again grabs Styxx’s arms, and lets’ go, as it falls limp to the ground!!! The Ref calls for the bell, signaling the end of the match!!!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ruled that Styxx is unable to continue, your winner is JOSEF BLACK!!!

Eve calmly grabs Josef's axe and hands it to him, which he gladly takes and caresses it like a puppy.

Rabbi: That man with that axe is making me really uncomfortable.

Kross: Me too.

Josef suddenly leaps to his feet and swings the axe, with all his might, directly at Styxx's neck...but Black grabs the handle and stops him. Josef looks at his brother and cocks his head to the side in confusion. Black merely shakes his head "no" and then embraces his brother, who begins to smile and laugh again.

Rabbi: I don't believe...

Rabbi: We're back live! We've got something going on in the back.

The camera cuts to the backstage where Josef Black is stomping on an already battered and bloody Skyler Striker, who is collapsed in a pile of shattered pallets and boxes. Black breaks off a sharp piece of wood from one of the broken pallets and begins stabbing and digging it into Striker's head.

Kross: They must have released Black in the backstage area!

Rabbi: Obviously! And Ethan Black, Count Jericho and Eve are enjoying this. Black pulls Striker to his feet and runs him into a wall.

Black grabs Striker by the hair and drags him through the backstage area. Black spots a table and lays Striker out on it. Black lands several right hands before climbing up a lighting rig.

Kross: He's truly insane.

Rabbi: Josef Black is on top of that structure. Flying bodypress by Josef Black...but Striker moved!!!

Kross: Black crashed through the table!

Striker staggers to his feet and grabs the closest weapon, a steel chair to defend himself. Black starts to stagger to his feet and Striker slams the chair into his back. Black takes the shot and stands up and Striker slams the chair into his head. Black staggers back as Striker nails him with another shot.

Rabbi: Striker is making a comeback! What resilience by this young man.

Kross: And the match hasn't even started!

Rabbi: They haven't even made it to the ring.

Striker continues to beat on Black with the chair driving him towards the entranceway

Kross: Here they come!

Black staggers through the entrance. The crowd erupts in cheers as the chair welding Striker follows. Striker winds up and lands another hard shot to the clown's unprotected head sending him rolling down the entranceway. A concern Count Jericho races out trying to get to Black. Striker threatens him with the chair only to be leveled from behind with a forearm by Ethan Black.

Rabbi: Damn it! Ethan got involved!

Kross: Are you even surprised?

Rabbi: I guess not.

Black picks Striker up and throws him down the entranceway. As Jericho rolls Josef into the ring, Ethan grabs Striker and sets him up for the Black Embrace.

Kross: He's going to hit the Black Embrace on the floor!

Rabbi: He has Striker up...but Striker slides down and rolls into the ring! The match has now officially started!

Kross: Ethan Black is upset that he was unable to finish Striker before the opening bell.

Rabbi: Josef charges but Striker ducks and Black hits the turnbuckle...dropkick by Striker! And another! The crazy clown is reeling. Striker ascends to the second rope. Blockbuster of the ropes. Striker with a standing moonsault...Striker with the cover...ONE...TWO...Black is up.

Kross: We saw last week that Josef Black is too crazy to quit. He can take a tremendous amount of punishment.

Rabbi: But Striker is relentless! He knows he does not want to let up on the pressure and give this deranged clown the chance to recover. Striker with a snap suplex! He holds on...another suplex...Striker is still holding on...Vertical Spinning Suplex! Striker with another cover...ONE...TWO...Black is out again.

As Josef tries to get to his feet, Striker backs up and hits a running neckbreaker, sending the clown back to the mat. Striker then ascends to the top rope.

Rabbi: Striker's up top...flying elbow smash! Another cover...ONE...TWO...Black kicks out.

Kross: He's like a movie monster. He just keeps coming!

Striker wipes the blood from his face and calls for the Omega Revelation.

Rabbi: He's setting Black up for the Omega Revelation!

Kross: This would be a huge upset!

As Striker tries to hit his finisher, Jericho hands Black his axe and Josef hits Striker right between the eyes with the top end of the blade.

Rabbi: NO! Josef Black just drilled Striker with that ax!

Kross: The referee is calling for the bell! Josef Black has been disqualified.

Skyler Striker (8.03 aps + 1.7 avs = 8.73 total)
Josef Black (8.37 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.4 avs = 8.67 total)

With Striker down Black begins repeatedly slamming the butt end of the ax blade into his head, causing the blood to flow more freely. Black then mounts Striker and begins biting his forehead.

Rabbi: This is brutal! Black is now chewing on Striker's head.

The referee grabs Black and tries to pull him off a bloody Striker.

Kross: Dumb move!

Black turns to the referee and begins to throttle him. He forces the to the mat and begins to bite him as well, opening up huge lacerations on the official.

Rabbi: He's choking and biting the referee.

Kross: Only Black and Jericho can control him and they are choosing not to!

FMW security hits the ring to try and restrain Black but he grabs his axe and swings it in a circle, keeping the scurity at bay. With Black distracted, paramedics race to the ring and start to load a battered, bloody and unconscious Skyler Striker onto a stretcher. More paramedics then race to the ring to try and attend to the referee. The are followed by two cloaked Black Covenant members wheeling Josef's chamber to ringside.

Rabbi: I am not comfortable! Every time that "thing" is out here, we are in an unsafe working environment.

Kross: I have to agree, Rabbi.

Ethan Black slowly walks into the ring, followed by Count Jericho and Eve. Eve looks down and smirks at Striker laid out on the stretcher and calmly spits on him before stepping into the ring. Black and Jericho calm Josef down and he stops swinging his axe at security and reenter his chamber.

Rabbi: This is shocking, let's take a break while we try and regroup.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 am

Styxx: You bastard!

The scene opens backstage to find Styxx outside the door of Anxiety’s general manager, cYnical. cYn is leaning on his door ever so casually, listening to the thunderous yelling from the Australian.

Styxx: You had no right to interfere in my match at all, cYnical! I had that victory in my hands and you fucking blew it! You cost me my shot at the Abandoned Championship! You know what you are, cYn? You’re no god. You’re just a bitch.

cYnical: I'm sorry, Styxx, but there’s really nothing I can do about it. You lost, and that’s that. You had your chance. I wish there was something I could do.

Styxx grins at the sound of this. A plan formulates right away.

Styxx: Maybe there is something, cYn. Next week.

cYnical: Actually I don’t want to do a fucking thing for you. I’ve already done every possible thing I could for you, but it didn’t do any good. I could have MADE you, if I would have had anything to work with.

Styxx: Could have MADE me? In case you don’t know, I MADE myself, it sure wasn’t anything you did for me. Don’t’ believe me? Then let me prove it, next week. Anxiety 5.3, Styxx vs. cYnical.

Ynical chuckles before responding.

cYnical: You want that match Styxx? Tough, because your not getting it. As great as that sounds, I'm really flat out at the moment. I have to fill out a whole bunch of paperwork next week, and I don’t want to lose another member of my roster, which would inevitably be the outcome, should we step into the ring together.

Styxx: I knew it. You’re just afraid to step into the squared circle with me. You’re such a coward-

From nowhere, a loud CRACK is heard. cYnical grins as Styxx collapses to the floor courtesy of a chair shot, and the camera pans backwards to reveal the attacker.

cYnical: Excellent timing, TyranT.

TyranTl: Not a problem, chief. Tha’ PunK had it comin’.

TyranT bends down and pushes Styxx backwards to sit him up against the wall so he can speak with him face to face.

TyranT: Listen up, Styxx. Askin’ the boss a favor is one thing. But demandin’ one is another. You better learn some respect, boy, or else ah’m gonna hafta beat it outta ya, understand?

TyranT backs up and grips the chair firmly, and then with a vicious swing smashes it into the defenseless Styxx’s face. Styxx begins bleeding from the nose and forehead before he falls sideways onto the floor for the second time. TyranT and cYnical laugh and walk away as we fade back.

------------------------------------------------------------

We cut away from cYnical and Tryrant, to another area backstage, were we find the former FMW Champion, Ethan Black, surrounded by his typical entourage, and it’s newest member, Josef Black. The camera zooms in on the face of Black, who smiles a sinister smile before he begins to speak…

Ethan Black: My time of ascension to the top of FMW, is once again almost upon is. In just a few short weeks, I will once again step into the ring, in hopes of regaining the FMW World Heavyweight Title, and returning it firmly into the possession of Original Sin….

Or will I?

He smiles as he says that, his eyes moving away from the camera and fixating on the almost inhuman Josef Black, who stands panting, holding his axe, saliva falling down on his face as he stares ahead.

Ethan Black: Perhaps, instead of me in that ring, it will be my “brother” instead. Yes, Josef does have a few short-comings, but they can be cast-aside based on his brutal and violent nature. Should he enter the ring on my behalf at Death Row, I am certain he will have no problems ending the reign of Drew Michaels, and the life of Alex O’Rion.

several members of his entourage seem to lick their lips as he says that, seemingly taking delight in the notion of Alex’s destruction.

Ethan Black: Regardless of which black steps into the ring that night, I know full well that this will not be a fair fight. Alex O’Rion, and Drew Michaels are not honorable men, like myself and Josef. They are conniving, untrustworthy and a cancer to FMW. Because of this, I requested that my good friend, Mr. John Derrick be added to the match. He will serve as my insurance policy, to guard against the inevitable cheating on the parts of Michaels and O’Rion. With him by my side, and Josef at my call, Nothing will stop me from regaining my title, returning it to it’s former glory, as the centerpiece of Original Sin.

He turns toward his minions, and barks out inaudible orders at them. After receiving those orders, the surround his chair and lift up on four previous unseen bars, lifting Black high into the air as he remains on his “throne”

Ethan Black: Now if you will excuse me, I am off to Original Sin’s private suite, to bear witness to the destruction of another foolish imbecile, who dares stand up against Original Sin.

NOW MOVE!

He barks to the men carrying his “throne.” The four of them begin marching in step towards the suite, as the camera cuts back into the arena...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 am

Cherry: The following match, IS A STREETFIGHT, AND IS TONIGHT’S MAINNNN EVVVENNNTTTT!!!!

The crowd pops in anticipation of what should be a great match.

Cherry: Introducing first….

”For the Love of God” by Steve Vai hits in the arena, causing the crowd to erupt as out through the curtain walks Peter Saint!

Cherry: From Sydney Australia, weighing in at 209 pounds, “The Mercenary of Peace” PPEEETTTTTTEEERR SAAAAAIINNTTTT!!!!

The crowd continues to cheer for Saint as he walks down the ramp, slapping high fives with those in attendance at ringside. As he enters the ring, “Don’t Damn Me” by Guns ‘N Roses hits over the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the sold out crowd!

Cherry: And his opponent, from Tombstone Arizona, weighing in at 230 pounds….JOOOHHHN DDEEERRRRIICCCKKK!!![/i]

Derrick slowly saunters down the ring, ignoring the boos, along with the cheers. As he approaches the ring, he looks eyes with Saint from the outside. The two engage each other in a staredown for a few seconds, before Derrick climbs up onto the apron, and into the ring, his eyes never leaving Saint. He walks to his corner, were he receives instructions from the ref.

[b]Rabbi:
This match hasn’t even started and it’s already tense as hell. The bell rings, but Saint and Doc stand at opposite sides of the ring holding a stare down.

Kross: You can almost see the red laser beams.

Rabbi:Just wanted to take this time to remind everyone at home, that this match is being contested under street-fight rules!

Kross: Damn straight Jew, anything goes in this match. It’s going to be great, watching Peter Saint get beatdown in a variety of ways!

Rabbi: Looks like Peter Saint as had enough of the staredowns, he’s finally taking this match into action! He sprints straight towards Derrick and he has no time to defend himself as Saint nails a flying forearm right to the temple! Derrick is pushed into the corner and Saint continues the between with kicks to the chest and face.

Kross: Peter should enjoy this while he can, there’s no way this is going to last.

Rabbi: Doc has to get on his feet first, and I don’t know if he’s going to be able too. He’s already sitting in the corner, and Saint lands a baseball slide right to the jaw!

Kross: Alright, that was good.

Rabbi: Saint gets a hold of Doc’s legs and drags him into the middle of the ring…jackknife roll up out of no where! One! Two!! No!!! Derrick kicked out just in time! Damnit, this match has just begun and it was almost over there for Doc.

Kross: Hell no. Here was no way Derrick was going to let Saint win that early. He’s just letting the kid get his hopes up.

Rabbi: Saint gets Doc to his feet and whips him on the ropes, and Derrick swings for a clothesline, but Peter ducks. Derrick turns around, but Peter nails a picture perfect dropsault! Doc lands right on his back and Saint is on a roll!

Saint takes a moment or two to gloat before rolling out to the outside and begins to look for weapons underneath the ring. He first throws a trash can into the ring, then grabs a steel chair for himself and gets back inside.

Rabbi: Saint is armed with that chair…and Doc is just getting to his feet, I don’t think he’s gonna notice!

Kross: Damn! Peter just wailed that steel over Doc’s spine!

Rabbi: And he’s going to do it again…Saint SWINGS, but Doc gets out of the way and he hits nothing but mat! He turns around to do it again, but Derrick gets his fist up! The chair went right into Saint’s face!

Kross: Saint is stunned, and Derrick takes this time to plant the chair on the mat. Derrick gets a hold of Saint bent over and...nails a jumping DDT right onto the chair! Shit yo!

Rabbi: Shit yo indeed…both men are down on the mat, and I’m pretty sure Saint is bleeding a little bit from his forehead. Doc is the first to move…he’s rising to his feet.

Kross: And taking his sweet ass time doing it.

Rabbi: Doc finally gets to his feet and looks around the ring…and he sees the trash can that Saint threw in the ring from earlier. He picks it up and heads right towards Peter!

Kross: Saint is on one knee, but he has no chance to defend himself! Doc slams the trash can right into his forehead! And again! Damn, Saint is definitely busted wide open after that.

Rabbi: Blood is already poring out from his face, and John “Doc” Derrick is loving every minute of it. He’s also not done his assault as he places Saint’s head in that trash can and stomps right on it! Jesus!

Kross: Now he’s climbing to the top rope…this is going to be great!

The anticipation builds as Derrick makes his way to the top rope. He waits a second or two before leaping off, and nailing a knee drop right onto trash can with Saint’s head inside!

Rabbi: Oh man, what a knee drop! That could have knocked Saint right out cold!

Kross: I think it did!

Rabbi: We’re about to find out, Derrick rolls him over and makes a pin! One! Two!! NO!!! Saint kicks out just in time…and with the trash can still on his head mind you.

Kross: Doc is visibly frustrated, I’m pretty sure he thought he had that match won with that move. I mean, how often do you see him go to the top rope?

Rabbi: Not enough, I’m saying that now. You’re right about him being frustrated as Derrick rips off the trash can and gets Saint to his feet and nails a quick snap suplex! And another cover! One! Two!! No, Saint kicks out again!

Kross: Doc tries to keep his momentum as he gets the trash can and goes for another strike, but Saint avoids him! Derrick turns around and Saint nails a flying clothesline and both men are down again!

Rabbi: Both men rise are the same time, and Saint comes running in with a few shots to the face, but Derrick counters with some punches of his own.

Kross: Oof, and I think he’s winning the brawl.

Rabbi: Yeah, as much as I respect Saint, you can’t really win a fist fight with a man who has no more feelings in his cheeks. And there we go! Doc lands a knee right to the chin and throws Peter Saint to the outside of the ring and follows in hot pursuit. Doc gets up on the apron and nails a double sledgehammer right to Saint’s back.

Kross: Derrick isn’t going to let up the assault. He throws Saint back first against the announce table! Hot damn, they’re right in front of us!

Rabbi: And tearing apart our table while they’re at it! Doc is laying blows across Saint’s back, but Saint just picked up one of the TV monitors and chucked it right at Doc’s head in an act of desperation!

Kross: Man that was an awesome throw, I think it connected straight on with his nose.

It seems both men are taking this time to recover…or better yet, looking for weapons. Doc is bent over with his head underneath the ring, and that’s when Saint attacks. Armed with a light tube in each hand, he runs up and smashed both of them across Doc’s exposed back.

Rabbi: Oh my god!! Saint just used two fucking lighting tubes was weapons!

Kross: Damn right, that’s real glass!

Rabbi: Doc’s back is already sliced open wide, and Saint just went back to get another one! There’s a whole fucking box full of them!

Kross: Hahah! Jaro totally put those there…that son of a bitch!

Rabbi: Saint has that other light tube, and he just smashed it across the skull of John Derrick! Jesus Christ, that is visually sickening.

Kross: Huh? No it’s not, you’re just a pussy.

Rabbi: Or you’re just a psychopath.

While Derrick is on the ground clutching his face, Saint is getting all the broken glass and making it into a pile on the floor. He stops the pile to make even more shards.

Rabbi: I think we all know what Saint is planning on doing with that pile of glass…he gets Derrick to his feet, picks him up, and lands a side suplex right onto the glass and floor! Christ, MORE glass just went right into Derrick’s back!

Kross: And Saint is hooking the leg, this could be it! ONE! TWO!! THR…NO!!! Derrick kicks out! Derrick kicks out!

Rabbi: Both men are covered in their own blood…and their opponents blood for that matter, but neither of them refuse to give up.

Kross: Thanks, football coach.

Rabbi: Yeah? No foreskin, bitch. Suck it.

Saint gets to his feet and drags Derrick up with him. He slams Doc spine first against the edge of the ring and pounds him with some more forearm shots before tossing him into the ring.

Rabbi: Oh man, Derrick has to be almost done. He hardly fought back there.

Kross: I’m sure he’s just dazed.

With Doc lying by the side of the ring, Saint gets himself on the ropes and lands a seating seanton, coined by him as the Candy Gram.

Rabbi: Candy gram! Candy gram! This could be it! All Saint has to do is make the cover!

Kross: But he’s not making the pin…he’s going back outside the ring?

Rabbi: Saint! What are you doing!? You can win this thing right here and now!

Kross: He wants to make a point here Rabbi, and I think that’s what he’s going to do. ‘Cause he just grabbed a handful of light tubes from the box! Yo, there’s gotta be like 7 of them all clumped together.

Rabbi: This is going to be so bad…so so bad.

Saint sets up the light tubes in the corner then moves towards Doc. He gets him to his feet, but Derrick was ready as he lands a punch to the gut. With Saint bent over Derrick lifts up, moves towards the corner, and hits a snake eyes in the glassy corner.

Rabbi: Oh my god! Oh my god! Saint just went face first into the tubes! Glass is everywhere! Now he’s dragging him by the legs and making the cover, this is going to be it! ONE! TWO!! THRE…NO!!

Kross: WHAT!?

Rabbi: Saint kicked out! This match is still on!

Derrick tries for another pin, but again Saint kicks out. Visibly frustrated and exhausted, Doc tries to test his luck again by climbing to the top rope.

Rabbi: This could spell disaster for Doc, or pay off like it did again last time.

Kross: He doesn’t look stable standing on there…he’s lost a vast amount of blood since the knee drop he did earlier in the match.

Rabbi: Still, he makes it to the top but…SAINT GETS UP AND SPRINTS TO THE TOP ROPE! Doc didn’t even notice and now he’s getting punches to the side of the head!

Kross: He’s not wasting any time setting up an attack! Saint gets up on Doc’s shoulders and LANDS A HURICANARANNA! HOLY FUCK!

Rabbi: Both of them went flying across the ring! Doc’s neck could be broken!

Kross: I’m still in awe that Saint had enough energy to do that.

Rabbi: I’m in awe that Saint has the energy to inch himself over and make the pin! He hooks the leg! It’s over! ONE! TWO!! THRR…

Kross: NO! Derrick kicks out! Derrick kicks out!

Rabbi: How the…the man just flew across the ring from the top rope by his neck, and he’s still conscious!?

Both men are on their hands and knees, and Saint goes into the glassy corner to get an unbroken tube. He goes back towards Doc, and proceeds to chock the life out of him with it.

Rabbi: Oh man, this could it be it for Doc! This is actually clever!

Kross: Yeah, I see what he’s doing. Saint hasn’t been able to get the pin, so he might as well make him pass or tap out!

Blood is all over both men and Doc looks close to being passed out. He tried to get himself across the ring, but Saint’s grip is too tight. When it looks like Doc is just about to fade, he desperately sprints backwards into the corner with glass, make little shards dig into Saint’s flesh and breaking the hold.

Rabbi: The hold is broken! Saint drops the light tube and Doc is free.

Kross: Look! Doc is wasting any time…he just picked up the lighting tube!

Rabbi: Don’t turn around Saint!

But he does. Peter Saint turns around and Doc smashes the lighting tube across his face.

Rabbi: Oh my god! Oh my god! Saint just got a face full of glass!

Kross: Yeah…even I’m going to admit that was pretty harsh.

Rabbi: He’s clutching his eyes; I think he got glass in them! This is not good at all…we need serious medical help here!

Kross: Hold on, the match isn’t over yet.

Rabbi: Actually, I think it is! Doc gets Saint to his feet and nails the Whiskey Blackout No.7 right on the mat! Derrick covers, ONE! TWOO!! THREE!! It’s over, it’s over.

Kross: Shit, what a blood fest.

John "Doc" Derrick (8.78 aps + 1.8 avs = 10.58 total)
Peter Saint (8.35 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.65 total)

Both men lie on the ring motionless and being looked at by medical staff…but that’s when cYnical and TyranT start to come down the ramp way to a chores of boos.

Rabbi: Oh come on, what now!?

Kross: Hey, calm down, they haven’t done anything yet!

Both men get in the ring and clear the medical staff and weapons out of the ring…although it’s impossible to clear the hundreds and hundreds of glass shards. Still, TraynT gets Saint to his feet and locks him in a full nelson, leaving cYnical to punch the crap out of Peter’s already bloodied stomach.

Rabbi: I don’t care, Saint doesn’t deserve this…and it looks like no one is going to help him out.

Kross: Wait! Doc is getting to his feet, and I don’t think he likes what he’s seeing!

Rabbi: Doc could have a new found respect for Peter after one of the bloodiest matches in years…I think he’s going to step in!

However, Ethan Black comes running down the ramp way. Both men exchange glances, and Black motions him to forget it. Doc smiles and steps back, motioning Ethan forward. Ethan acknowledges him with a smile, and a nod as he enters the ring to celebrate.

Rabbi: Oh, common Doc!

Kross: Forget it, Saint is doomed….

TyranT hits a full nelson slam, followed by a negative outlook on the glassy corner from cYnical.

Kross: …and needs some serious medical attention.

Rabbi: Look at the smirk on Ethan’s face! He’s laughing at this brutality Kross!

Kross: What do you expect him to do? Shed a tear? He, along with cYnical got exactly what they wanted this evening, which is Peter Saint’s blood covering the ring!

Rabbi: I can’t stand to watch this…good thing the show is over. From Anxiety I’m the Rabbi and he’s Kross…goodnight! Ugh.

Saint is in a pool of his own blood in the corner as Black, cYnical and TyranT hold up Doc’s arm’s in celebration.

Fade to logo.

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS Anx-logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS   Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety 5.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1