Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 am

Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS Anx-logo

Rabbi: Welcome to Anxiety 6.2 ladies and gentlemen. I’m the Rabbi…

Kross: And I’m Damien Kross. The only one worth listening too… past the Spanish announcers table for comical kicks of course…

Rabbi: And have we got a special night lined up for you with a general theme of death! Tonight we have the Tag-Team Championship on the line…

Kross: Yeah… basically more fodder for the Quick and the Dead!

Rabbi: The fate of many are in the balance tonight. For the opening Tag Team match up will be a Casket match! Already the ring is lined up with several caskets all etched with the names of the superstars involved. I can see Cactus Sam’s… Chase’s… Ace Rockers and even Tempests….

Kross: Can’t deny it. Someone is gonna get locked in a casket…

Rabbi: Peter Saint and TyranT will also be dealing with death in a Watery Grave match, in which one man will surely drown… Continuing the theme of death brings us to our main event tonight when a man will be electrocuted in a high voltage chair… We’ll see that when John Derrick faces the temp GM… Mortus!

Kross: We also got the whole Mt. V scene when Striker goes one on one with Halycon for one of the limited spaces. And Chris Austin is booked to face off against Michael James… Personally though… how can these filler matches compete with a Watery Grave match… followed by a fuckin’ Electric Chair match with a Casket match as starters!!!

Rabbi: I wouldn’t underestimate the stars involved in these so called “Filler” matches. Skyler Striker, Chris Austin, Michael James and Halycon are amongst the top talent of Anxiety. We can expect nothing but excellence from these young stars in that ring. They will give us all they have tonight… I just know it…

Kross: Whatever you say… They’re still filler matches…

Rabbi: …

Kross: What?

“Flesh into Gear” by CKY hits the Pa System. Cactus and Chase make their way onto the ramp followed closely by Halycon. Chase runs down to the ring and gets in a bit of mocking poses for the crowd who all fall into an absolute fit of rage against the stars that betrayed them at Deathrow, all whilst Chase simply manages the slyest of smiles, one that almost seems as empty as his own soul. Cactus takes him time focusing constantly on the ring as Haylcon is just behind him wearing a similar smile to Chase. Before long all three men are in the ring, looking upon the caskets that had been set up on each side of the ring bearing names upon that belonged to the competitors. After a long moment, the refs come to take the Tag Titles from them for safe keeping during the match.

Rabbi: Just listen to that crowd… You can just see how they feel over the betrayal of the Quick and the Dead… Not to mention what Cactus Sam had done to Vengeance… Its’… just unforgivable…

Kross: I never used to think much of the duo… But now… They’re kind of alright… Can’t say the same for Halycon though… That man is a piece of shit… They shouldn’t be hanging around with him!

Rabbi: Just because Sublime is gone doesn’t mean you should shift your anger over to his former tag partner!

Kross: Shush, Jew. Cactus has something to say.

Cactus: Christ; shut the fuck up. Wah-wah-wah. So Vengeance is gone. If it bothers you so much, why don’t we look back at EXACTLY what the Fag and the Biker have in store for them tonight?

The METALTron comes to life with a recap of 6.1

Quote :
Rabbi: Cactus Sam has won! Chase and Korran Halycon are celebrating on the outside of the ring and Original Sin’s dominance is once again being expressed.

The cage door is opened by the referee, paramedics are on hand to tend to Vengeance, but before they can enter the cage, Cactus Sam pushes them out of the way and steps in.

Rabbi: What the hell? Cactus Sam is back in the ring! And he’s still brandishing those wire cutters, what’s he going to do?

Kross: He’s climbing the cage once more and pulling down the lengths of wire, and now he’s strangling Vengeance with them!

Rabbi: Somebody has to stop him, Vengeance is in trouble! He’s being choked out of life by Cactus Sam right now.

Kross: Sam said he was going to kill Vengeance and it looks as if he’s a man of his word.

Cactus Sam wraps the barbed wire around Vengeance’s neck again and again before climbing the cage once more. Still holding the barbed wire rope connected to Vengeance, Cactus Sam jumps out and over the cage once more, causing Vengeance to be strung up by his throat, slowly being hanged, on the side of the ring.

Rabbi: Oh. My. God.

Kross: Vengeance isn’t moving.

Rabbi: ...Somebody get in there, right away.

Cactus: And that is why we’re Tag Team Champions, that is why we’re Tag Team KILLERS. We, Chase nor I, are afraid about getting the job done, and going to any length to do so! And ---

Feed my Frankenstein hits the P.A at high volume, interrupting Sam. Having had so much hate for the previous team, the fans can’t help but scream at the top of their voices for the underdogs that were about to enter. Black was better known for coming down to the ring with his Stallions… but this time only he and Tempest appear at the top of the ramp. Chris Black on a massive motorcycle with Tempest on the back. He drives down, circling the ring in a manner that makes the old “American Badass” look like a granny as he weaves in and out between the caskets before skidding to a stop at the side of the ring. Both men climb out, and as soon as they enter, all hell breaks loose as all men began to fight each other at the ring of a bell.

Rabbi: Straight into the action!

Kross: Tempest is going at Chase whilst Cactus Sam has his hands full with Chris Black. All four men seem to be beating shit out of each other.

Rabbi: Damn… This is going to be hard to call!… Kross! I’m temporarily promoting you to Co- Play by Commentator…

Kross: What?! Can you do that?

Rabbi: You focus on Tempest and Chase… I’ll take Sam and Black!

Kross: Uhh… Fuck it… Sure thing…

Rabbi: Cactus Sam and Chris Black are really going at it… There seems to be little difference in the ferocity between them as both are hitting as hard as each other. And… Oh my god there is already blood spilling! Their faces are slowly turning red with each traded blow as neither men are backing down nor gaining any ground!

Kross: Umm… Chase and Tempest are doing stuff…

Rabbi: We need better then that… Some blind people like to listen to our show!

Kross: Not my fault they are blind… I’m just here to look impressive!… Anyway… Looks like Tempest is getting the upper hand here, he’s managed to shift Chase into a hammerlock, he’s tryna shove him into the corner or something… Oof! Chase with a low blow! He just lifted his boot back and caught Tempest… The ref can’t do a thing about it…

Cactus Sam and Chris Black continue their relentless assault upon each other, both faces and both of their knuckles coated in crimson in a very gruesome display of brutality. However Sam proves to be a little more ferocious, beginning to land in two punches for every one of the Ace Rockers… The crowd begin an uproar as Cactus is soon pressing on, landing strike after strike before charging into Black, nailing a sluggish but effective spine buster upon him. Chase in the mean time has Tempest in a headlock, slamming his head into the turnbuckle again and again in a rather gruesome manner… Tempest out of nowhere manages to fashion a counter, wrapping his arms around Chase before lifting him up and falling back in a backdrop. As he gets up to his feet, he is suddenly met with a boot to the back of his head which sends him into the corner as Cactus moves towards him, spitting blood to the side...

Kross: Cactus is looking scary as hell tonight… He’s now taking it to Tempest in the corner, landing body blows! He’s now lifting him up onto the turnbuckle! Double arm DDT from the turnbuckle!

Rabbi: Chase has recovered too… He’s shifted to Chris Black and is beginning to work on him. I haven’t seen much wrestling yet! Its just been one big brawl between all four members… who may I add all used to be top members of the former NEW! Now he’s setting the Ace Rocker up for a pile driver! But a nice reversal by Black with a back body drop! He’s approaching Cactus Sam again… seems he’s not had enough with him yet!

Kross: Sam has spotted him! And he’s shoved him back against Chase who has quickly recovered! Chase now has Chris Black in a full nelson! He’s holing him for Cactus! Whats this?! Haylcon just handed Sam a chair! He’s gonna nail Black! This is awesome!

Rabbi: Tempest with a drop toe hold on Sam to make the save! He came out of nowhere! Now Chris Black is beginning to struggle harder! He’s out!… And what a powerslam he just landed on Chase! It’s knocked the wind right out of him!

Kross: And here was me thinking it would already be over by now!

Tempest locks Sam into a camel clutch to keep him pinned down as he clinches the hold firmly, causing the larger man to grimace out in pain as she struggles. Chris Black lifts Chase up, whipping him into the ropes as he looks to hit his trademark big boot, however Chase evades, only to spear Chris Black down. Tempest seeing this gets up off Cactus as he grabs Chase from behind to German suplex him. As soon as the move is done however, Halycon grabs one of Tempests ankles and pulls him from his feet, dragging him to the outside where he begins to beat down upon him. Both Sam and Chase manage to recover and waste no time as they begin to double team Chris Black.

Kross: Both Sam and Chase are really giving it to the Ace Rocker! And the fag is still getting a pummelling from Halycon! This is turned into a 3 on 2… This is fantastic!

Rabbi: Tempest is battling back however! He caught a glimpse of that double team spine buster from Chase and Sam to his Tag Team partner! He knows he can’t stay out there! Wham! He just shoved Halycon face first against the side of that casket! Its cut his forehead open! Halycon is bleeding in Chris’ casket! Tempest is now running to the ring side! He’s up the turnbuckle! Sam can’t see him, his back is turned! Missile Drop kick!

Kross: Cactus Sam is sent to the outside! Right on his damn ass! Tempest is not finished! He’s giving chase! Spring board from the ropes! Sam has been knocked right into the casket! But its Chase’s casket! He can’t capitalize! Thank god! I’d hate to see an upset!

Rabbi: Chris Black is beginning to make a come back! Look at all that blood over his face and chest! He’s got Chase up ready for a backbreaker! And he’s nailed it… now he’s got him up again… fallaway slam! What an insult! That’s a move Chase has pulled off in the past

Kross: Halycon is in the ring now! He’s picking up that chair! He’s gonna blindside Black! What a cunt!

Rabbi: Ow! I heard that impact from here… Halycon just dropped Black with that chair shot to the back of his head! He’s looking down at him now and smiling, kicking him out of the ring near by his own casket. Looks like Tempest heard the impact! He’s sliding into the ring!

Kross: All he got was a solid chair shot himself for all of his troubles. Tempest is down! Chris Black is down! Chase is slowly getting up and it seems Sam is getting his drunken ass into gear as well, crawling into the ring!

Rabbi: This doesn’t look good for Tempest! He’s all alone in that ring… All three men are standing over him.

Kross: Oh my god! They are going to do it ain’t they?! They’re gonna rape Tempest live on television!

Rabbi: Damn it Kross! Shut up! Halycon has still got that chair… He’s passing it to Chase! Both Sam and Halycon are holding Tempest in place!

Kross: I bet Chase is looking to end his career! He’s got one hell of a swing on him! Remember what he did to Sublime! Now doubt he’s gonna do it to Tempest! It’s over for him!

Out of nowhere, the Sublime comes sliding into the ring. Sam and Halycon drop Tempest to rush at him but both are dropped one after the other with solid chair shots… Chase steps in holding his own chair up high before Sublime gives him a shot against his stomach, forcing Chase to double over in pain. Sublime then grabs the back of his head, placing the chair against his throat before he bulldog him against the chair. A sickening crunch is heard as the chair doesn’t even give, leaving Chase to bounce off as he hits the mat, clutching at his throat as he coughs out and gargles in agony. The crowd all become ecstatic as Halycon gets up to his feet, a face of fear appearing upon him as Sublime stares with the darkest of intent showing in his eyes. Halycon slides out of the ring and begins to run for it as Sublime gives chase… Both men run out of the ring and into the crowd as the fans all chant on for the surprising appearance.

Rabbi: I never thought I’d see the day! Sublime! Where the hell did he come from?! Just look what he did to Chase! The man can barely breath! He’s in agony!

Kross: Tempest is up on his feet! He looks groggy! And Sam is up too… He’s checking on Chase, he can see this is not good! He’s fucked now… Unless…

Rabbi: Tempest from behind!… No!… Sam has span around! Twelve gauge! Out of nowhere! Tempest is down! The match is still on despite what has happened… and now Cactus is dragging Tempest outside of the ring towards his casket! This is it for Tempest! He got him in his casket, and he’s putting the lid on…

Kross: Lights out!

Rabbi: Seems Sam wasn’t paying attention to Black! And now he’s paying for it… A big boot to the back of his head and Sam is down. Tempest is left lying slumped in his casket! Now Black is trying to take Cactus to his designated coffin…

Kross: What the hell?! Sam is starting to go beserk! There is a lot at stake, but I’m surprised he’s still awake after that big boot! He’s got Chris Black, now he’s slammed his head against his own Casket! Go Sam!…

Rabbi: He’s really giving a fight to Chris Black… Black’s guard was down thinking Sam was out of it… Now his head is being bashed down against the casket again and again! This is some brutal stuff!

Kross: I wonder what will break first? The Ace Rocker’s face or the Casket?

Rabbi: Tempest is back into the game! He’s jumped on Cactus from behind in a sleeper hold! Cactus is just going mental… He’s thrown him back against the turnbuckle post! And again! Tempest can’t hold on!

Kross: Sam’s got this all on his own! Chase is still down… After what happened I don’t think he’s gonna get back up!

Rabbi: Sam has got Tempest! He’s biting into his throat!… What the hell! He’s like a rabid dog! It’s almost as if he wants to tear his throat out! Someone do something!!!

Kross: Black! How the hell is he still conscious!

Rabbi: Black with the save… The Ace Rocker has managed to pull Cactus away whilst leaving Tempest’s throat intact… though there is a lot of blood there… he must have sank his teeth in deep!

Kross: He best get a blood test later… There is no telling where Tempest has been…

Rabbi: Cactus has shoved the Ace Rocker right back!… He’s charging at him now…

Kross: Right into a Rockers Wrath! Did you see Sam spin in the air?!… Shit!… Did you see his head land against the Casket?! The Ace Rocker is now puttin’ the boot in… He wants vengeance!

Rabbi: Tempest is favouring his bleeding neck, but he’s now climbing up the Ace Rocker’s back!… An impressive display of balance… he’s standing on his shoulders!… Toss your Salad! He just landed it on Cactus Sam after leaping off Black!

Kross: I can’t believe you kept a straight face when you said that….

Rabbi: Sam is still conscious! How!!!

Kross: I don’t know… But he isn’t fighting back much either… Both men are shoving him into the casket! Aww shit… They’re nailing it down! The lids on and they are nailing it down!

Rabbi: Cactus Sam is eliminated! No doubt some heavy thanks will be in order for Sublime! We could have new Tag Team Champs right here unless Chase pulls a miracle!

When Sam is nailed in… A massive roar escapes from the crowd as Chris Black and Tempest hold up their arms to the crowd. It took everything, but the two managed to finally overpower Cactus Sam. Sliding into the ring… It didn’t take too much effort to grasp Chase and drag him outside before they nailed him into his own casket… It seemed his injuries left him incapable of fighting back… Once done… The two enter the ring as the bell rings out to signal the end of the fight.

Chris Black and Tempest (7.75 aps + 6.15 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.5 aps = 15.35 total)
Cactus Sam and Chase (8.4 aps + 0.0 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.4 total)

Kross: I… I don’t believe it! We… we have New Tag Team Champions!… Chris Black and Tempest!… This… this has got to be the biggest upset of all time!…

Rabbi: Both Cactus Sam and Chase are locked in those Caskets! Who would have thought they would meet such a fate! The Tag Team Championship belts are now being handed to Tempest and Chris Black… The crowd are absolutely loving it!

Kross: No! This isn’t right! This is wrong!… It’s all wrong!… What of Chase?!… Where are the paramedics! Chase is still hurt in his casket!

Rabbi: We will have to wait and see how serious the injury he sustained is… But for now we can only look on as our new found champions bask in the glory they earned tonight… Like so many of our Tag Team matches in the FMW… I can guarantee you… no one saw this coming!…

Kross: Fucking cut to a commercial already!… Backstage… interview… anything!… I can’t watch this shit no more!…

Rabbi: This was only our opening match! What an epic start to what can only be an epic show… There is much more to come when Chris Austin faces off against Michael James!

Kross: Then we got Peter Saint going up against TyranT… I hope to god another title doesn’t change hands cause I’ve had enough already!

Rabbi: Striker will be going one on one against the cowardly Halycon… Which will surley be a match to see… And then we finish off with the Electric Chair match… All this… And so much more… We will leave you now with some highlights of the match before commercials… Don’t go away… Don’t turn over…

Kross: We know where you live….

The scene changes to backstage, showing Mortus sitting on the mound of Grave Dirt that filled his office, watching a monitor which was placed on the lap of his Mother’s skeleton. Abdul is standing at his left.

Mortus: Well well. It seems to Us that the Quick and the Dead seem to have experienced a spot of trouble…

Abdul: Why do you care, Master? That Infidel Sam has always been out to get you.

Mortus: Oh, We know. Be as happy as We are about Sam being locked up in a Casket, it is, unfortunately, Our job for tonight to make sure Chase gets some sort of medical aid, and that Sam is alright.

Abdul: But why?

Mortus: Because. That is what We are to do.

Abdul: I apologise Master, it is not my place to question your decisions.

Mortus: No. It’s not Abdul. Because even a Monster needs a friend when the time comes…

The scene fades out with a very confused looking Abdul Alhazred leaving Mortus’ office.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 am

"Radical" by James A. Johnston hits the P.A as Chris Austin makes his way down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Chris Austin: BOY AM I ON FIRE!

This was met by a cheer from the crowd.

Chris Austin: Seriously now. The Radical one, I, Chris Austin, am now Three and Oh in FMW. And in about, ten minutes time, the match that will make it Four and Oh will begin.

Another, louder cheer rips from the crowd.

Chris Austin: Which is why I present to you… Your new Abandoned Championship Number One Contender… CHRIS ‘RADICAL’ AUSTIN!

’I Remember Her Saying; I’m Already Dead…’

The intro to Interim General Manager, Mortus’ theme interrupted Chris before cutting out; the Lich King’s voice booming out from the P.A.

Mortus: You know what, Austin? We hate pretentious, presumptuous little cretin like you. However, We are also far too busy to come down to the ring and administer the correct lesson in knowing ones place. So here you have it. If you beat Michael tonight, We will give you a match with the Abandoned Champion next show.

Chris Austin: Perfect. And then the world will finally see---

Mortus: Get the hell out of Our ring before we change our mind.

Chris scarpers back up the ramp in fear of losing his potential Abandoned Title match.

Rabbi: Well, there you have it. GM Mortus pulling some clout…

Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS Mtves6ze7

Although the typical Coliseum of Rome combatants were trained gladiators, convicted criminals and prisoners of war, occasionally glory-seeking individuals volunteered to fight. Often they overrated their skills and suffered the consequences ...

... At least one emperor ordered his guards to toss unsuspecting spectators into the arena, for various reasons. The victim may have previously angered the emperor. Or, the victim may have been a complete stranger but the emperor disliked the way he was behaving in the Coliseum of Rome. Sometimes the emperor's motive was simply to amuse himself by randomly selecting a spectator to meet his death in the arena.

It is the Emperor's will that 30 Full Metal Wrestling superstars compete for his amusement. Thirty men will vie for the torch that sits atop Mt. Vesuvius. The winner receives a FMW Championship at Ultimatum.

The greatest match in the history of professional sports returns...

MT. VESUVIUS II

Cherry: The following singles match is scheduled for one fall...

"Radical" by James A. Johnston hits over the P.A as Chris Austin runs out onto the stge, the cheers from the audience rising up as he runs down the aisle, catching stray hi-five's from the crowd.

Cherry: First, now located in San Jose, California, at a weight of 218 pounds, he is, The Radical... CHRIS! AUSSSSSSSSSTIN!

The Radical One slides into the ring, as the music hits a peak.

Rabbi: And our first competitor tonight is the man who pledged to be the next Abandoned Champion.

Kross: And WHAT a pledge it was. Backstage tonight, the man was speaking nothing more than his ambition and desire to hold FMW gold.

Rabbi: If he picks up the win tonight, he may be well on his way to achieving it.

Austin stands in the ring, stretching, as the music cuts to "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen, announcing the arrival of Michael James.

Cherry: And his opponent, hailing from Chicago, Illinois. Michael! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaames!

Rabbi: And Michael James has only just qualified for Mount Vesuvius and the man has got to be on top of the world right now, wouldn't you say, Kross?

Kross: A chance to be thrown off a cage and into fire? I'd be eccstatic!

Rabbi: A chance to become Full Metal Champion, Damion.

Kross: We both know that card isn't in the deck for Michael James.

Rabbi: We don't know. You just choose to speculate.

Kross: ...Speculate correctly.

Michael James slides into the ring and the bell is rung. Coming up to his feet, no time to waste, he immediately dives onto Chris Austin with a series of right hands plunging Austin into the ropes.

Kross: Chris Austin seems to be toying with the rope-a-dope right now, hanging off the ropes and accepting the bulk of Michael James arsenal.

Rabbi: Seconds into the match and Michael James is just tearing away at The Radical One with those right handed blows.

Kross: And now Michael James is manhandling Chris Austin and tossing him across the ring.

Chris Austin is thrown to the ropes, rebounding and moving back to Michael James. James goes for a clothesline but Austin dodges it, coming off the opposite ropes and connecting with a kick to the back of the head of Michael James, sending him to the mat.

Rabbi: And an opening has been found by Chris Austin! Austin with a running legdrop over the throat of Michael James, and a quick cover!

1!

KICKOUT!

Rabbi: A quick kick and The Radical One has realized he’s going to have to do a lot more than that to get rid of Michael James.

Kross: Michael James is back to his feet now, staving off kicks from Chris Austin. Both men are back to the vertical base and we’re back at square one. Jesus Christ I hate calling jobber matches.

Rabbi: The PC term is “Young stars”. Don’t you remember what it was like to be young?

Kross: I was sperm once, that doesn’t mean I want to go hug a wankstain, all of a sudden.

Rabbi: And just like that, FMW lost their broadcasting license.

Michael James grabs Austin by the arm and flings him back to the ropes, hitting him with an arm drag on the return.

Rabbi: Chris Austin is down, Michael James is running to the ropes, REBOUND LEG LARIET ACROSS THE THROAT OF AUSTIN!

Kross: That’s his finisher right?

Rabbi: *sigh* Do you even read the sheet they give you?

Kross: No time for reading, a covers being made. James on Austin, the referee’s count!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Rabbi: And a kickout at two-and-two-seventeenths, Michael James brings Austin back up and he’s beating him around once more, sending him to the corner.

Kross: Michael James with more wild rights and swinging lefts, he’s trying to drain Austin but at the same time, he’s leaving himself open for one hell of a counter blow.

Rabbi: Austin must’ve heard your critique; he parried the right hand and sent James to the middle of the ring with a haymaker!

Michael James staggers back to the middle of the ring and Austin lifts himself up onto the second rope, diving forward and crashing into James.

Rabbi: Unorthodox to say the least but Michael James has just been grounded by a diving spear tackle from Chris Austin!

Kross: Wow. I never thought throwing yourself like a sack of meat at your opponent would turn out to be a successful strategy.

Rabbi: You were a sub par wrestler.

Kross: You’re a sub par person.

Rabbi: You’re sub par in bed.

Kross: Your mother has high standards.

Rabbi: I know, she sets me as the benchmark.

Silence. Kross is stunned. He takes off his headset and stands up, walking off from behind the table.

Rabbi: No! Kross! I was just joking! I’m not a motherfucker! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

In the ring, Chris Austin does his signature ‘kip-up’, warranting cheers from the crowd. He then begins to drop a series of elbows and stomps upon the downed Michael James.

Rabbi: And my broadcast partner has left me in a raft without a paddle, so to speak. I’ll try to call the match best I can, with the help of this Sock-puppet I’m forming.

Sock-Kross: (In falsetto) I’m a nigger.

Rabbi: Yes. You. Are.

Sock-Kross: And Chris Austin going for a cover on the downed Michael James, this could be it!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Rabbi: Kick-out at two-point-five, Austin is getting closer, he’s wearing his opponent down at every turn, if he keeps this up, the match will be in the bag. Chris Austin going for a leg lock and...

Sock-Kross: MICHAEL JAMES COUNTER INTO A ROLL-UP!

Rabbi: Austin escapes at the count of one but that seems to be a shot in the arm for Austin to keep his eyes on the prize and his senses alert.

Sock-Kross: But it may have come a little too late, Michael James is back up and he’s hit Austin with a snap suplex.

Rabbi: Two snap suplexes.

Sock-Kross: Three snap suplexes!

Rabbi: Michael James chaining together a combination of suplex maneuvers and he’s operating on pure adrenaline right now. Both men have been knocked around and this fight is about to get messy!

After a fifth suplex, Michael James slowly makes his way back to the corner, climbing the top rope and looking towards a downed Chris Austin.

Sock-Kross: We’re back in the land of high risk!

Rabbi: Make or break, this is James’ chance of taking the win!

Sock-Kross: SHOOTING STAR LEGDROP!

Rabbi: AUSTIN ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY! Amazing dodge, at the last moment, Chris Austin rolled himself out of harms way, allowing James to take the brunt of the force from hitting the canvas.

Sock-Kross: Chris Austin kipping up once more, while Michael James props himself up with the help of the ropes.

Chris Austin runs at Michael James, but at the last moment, James flips Austin over the ropes, hoping to get rid of him. Unfortunately, The Radical One landed on the apron and was able to pull Michael James’ throat down over the ropes, stunning him.

Rabbi: Michael James has been dazed by that throat slash across the ropes.

Sock-Kross: This is Chris’ chance!

Rabbi: Chris Austin is back in the ring, running towards Michael James like a rhino charging! SAN JOSE SMACKDOWN! SAN JOSE SMACKDOWN! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Sock-Kross: Game. Set. Match.

3!!!

Cherry: And your winner, via pinfall, CHRIS! AUSTIN!

Chris Austin (7.38 aps + 1.6 avs = 8.98 total)
Michael James (6.5 aps + 0.9 avs = 7.4 total)

The referee holds Austin’s hands high, whilst at the same time, handing him the microphone.

Austin: AND I GIVE YOU! THE NEXT ABANDONED CHAMPION!

Pauses.

Austin: The Radical One... CHRIS! AUSTIN!

Austin prepares to speak once more, but his talk is cut by Real Solution #9 again, bringing forth General Manager’s Mortus onto the stage.

Mortus: You want the Abandoned Champion? Well, you beat Michael. So We shall keep to Our word.

Austin: Really?

Mortus: Of course. Just don’t expect it to be for the title.

Austin: What the hell? You can’t just do that to me! I’ve won! I’m the next Abandoned Champion!

Mortus: We have plans for the Abandoned Championship, Peon, and none of them involve you.

The crowd boos as Austin looks thoroughly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 am

A close-up of her slender wrist, a loosely fitting watch around the smooth skin, ticking away time, as the camera pans back to reveal the face and furrowed brow of intrepid backstage reporter, the lovely Cynthia Adams. Checking the time on piece round her forearm, she taps her toe in abject frustration. Her nostrils flare in an adorable fashion, as she shifts restlessly side to side, staring daggers down the hallway leading to the interview area.

Cynthia: Why isn’t he here yet? This is so unprofessional…

Voice: I know, what a jackass…

She nods in agreement, with the anonymous confirmation, as the hand belonging to the voice pats her on the shoulder, and she turns around to see John Derrick, startled she lets out a slight “EEEK!” Catching her breath, and regaining composure, she slugs him in the arm.

Cynthia: You jerk, this segment was schedule for twenty minutes ago! Where were you?

Doc: Oh, you know… about.

Cynthia: Why are you so late?

Doc: Cause, I knew you’d wait for me, the roguish Casanova said with a heart-melting wink and a smile that could buckle knees.

Steam still practically rising from her collar she can’t help but smirk at his infectious, pervasive confidence and charm, from the presumptive Challenger.

Cynthia: Fine, let’s just get this interview out of the way. First question, people have commented that you are on “a warpath”, what do you think of this perception, and what is the purpose of your actions?

Doc: Warpath, eh? I am on a “warpath”? Well, let’s see, at Death Row I took on both brothers Black, and once and for all crippled Original Sin’s second in command, arguably the most influential personality in the company’s history, and inarguably the most dominant and first Full Metal Champion. Now, I’m not a doctor… anymore, but from the way I felt the shock flow through his body he’d have a humeral, radial and ulnar fracture, a dislocated shoulder, a cracked scapula and a two separated ribs… if he was lucky.

Then… well then I took the standing General Manager and made him scream as I counted down the digits on his “me time” hand to measure just how long our champion can hide under Jaro’s skirt.

A warpath… sounds like it. As to why? How the hell else am I going to get to that belt? Circumstances beyond my control robbed me of my shot, and I for damn sure earned it, given that the winners of Hayabusa and Vesuvius both failed, and lookie-lookie who was right behind both of them. But logic, reason and fairplay aren’t in the Sin dictionary, so I’ll speak their language, I’ll tear down each and every obstacle they put in my way until the damn medical bills alone make financially infeasible to deny me any longer if I have to.

Cynthia: Every obstacle, you say? From the sounds of it, looks like you have your sights set on the interim General Manager, the one now calling himself Mortus?

Doc: Well, all signs seem to be pointing to a trend, and it seems he---they deign themselves the man to stop my march unto the promised land, then I assure you will find a way to ascend to his cottage on the slopes of Mt. Crazyfuck and throw all of their asses to the ground. Every body that I throw on the pile is just another reason why they can’t deny me, and I’ll be damned if I’ll let that multi-egotistic fuck try and piss in my coffee.

The question really is, what exactly do I need to break on him, for Jaro and Scorpio to realize I mean business and sign the match.

Cynthia: Okay, so all of your actions are a buildup to the shot you perceived is owed to you, a shot at Eric Scorpio, a man you’ve bested before in both of your first match, but it has become apparent with his sudden ascension that this isn’t the man you’ve faced before, what do you think are your chances, or better yet what is the biggest challenge for you against the Champ?

Doc: You just said it, I beat him before. And I beat the man he beat, Drew Michaels, and eliminated the man Michaels beat. Hell, the new Eric Scorpio is just Drew Michaels in a bad Halloween costume, not even a scary one like Wolfman, or Dracula, or Richard Nixon. I can beat him, I can beat him worse than Meryl Streep in a lifetime Original, I can beat him like he owes the Russian mob. There is damn near no one in this company I can beat, and for damn sure I wouldn’t call a thrice warmed-over David Koresh clone, a impossible match.

Hallowed, he truly ain’t. See ya, looks like I’m up.

Doc flicks his wrist and produces a scrap of paper.

Doc: Next time I’m late, just give me a jingle instead. Or whenever you feel like it, really.

He places the card in her hand and walks off before she can say anything, she huffs and looks at the“ number”. Next to a what looks like a bullet hole;

#1.

Meanwhile…

Korran stumbles into the crypt that was Mortus’ office, frantically trying to catch his breath.

Mortus: Yes?

Korran: You..! Sublime..! Running all night..! Might cost me my match..!

Mortus: Calm down, Korran…

Korran: You’ve gotta do something! This could lose me my Mount V. Spot!

Mortus: How things change. You were more than happy to rape Our Love interest, and now you want something from us?

Korran: Buh! ;---

Mortus: You need not worry. We have already had security escort Sublime from the premises.

Korran: Thank god for that. I want nothing to do with that guy!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a WATERY GRAVE match for the FMW Abandoned Championship! The rules are as follows: There are no pinfalls, submissions or disqualifications. To win, you must attach your opponent to the shackled boulder at the top of the ramp and throw them into the pit of water! Whoever is the first to do so will be the FMW Abandoned Champion!

Rabbi: Sounds... lovely.

Kross: I’m looking forward to it. Finally, we can get rid of that whiny Saint.

Cherry: Introducing first, weighing in at 209 pounds and from Sydney, Australia, he is the #1 contender to the Abandoned Title, PETER SAAAAAAAAAAINT!!!!

“For The Love Of God” by Steve Vai hits and Peter Saint walks onto the ramp to a large positive response from the crowd. Eyeing the pool and the large rock situated near it quickly, Saint walks down the ramp and slides into the ring with a solemn look on his face.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 315 pounds and from Marietta, Georgia, the first and only FMW Abandoned Champion, TYYYYYYYYYYYYYRANT!

“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth hits the arena and the cheers for Saint turn to jeers for TyranT as he hits the stage, Abandoned Title over his shoulder. Stopping at the rock and chain, TyranT gives the rock a good shove with his foot and smirks as it shifts a few inches. He walks to the ring and shoves the belt into the hands of the referee, raising his hands above his head before staring at Saint, who stands unfazed and uncaring in the ring.

Rabbi: Well, an epic match about to begin here, especially after these two have clashed so many times before!

Kross: There was the double knockout in their last man standing match.

Rabbi: The staples to Saint’s head that allowed TyranT to become Abandoned Champion in the first place.

Kross: And last week, where Saint’s tag partner Striker martyred himself so Saint could fight on. Stupid move, if you ask me.

Rabbi: Well, there’s the bell, and they’re already off! TyranT has a full five inches and one hundred pounds on the smaller Peter Saint, and it’s showing as he throws those right hands directly at Saint!

Kross: That’s a hundred pounds of muscle, Rabbi. That’s some heavy stuff.

Rabbi: Looks like fat to me. He’s a little past his prime.

Kross: Yep... solid muscle.

Rabbi: Anyway, the Abandoned Champion may have the size difference in his favour, but Saint has the speed, and there he goes, ducking a right hand from TyranT and a reverse enzuigiri there takes the big man down to the mat!

Kross: Early stages, my friend.

TyranT rolls out of the ring and rubs the back of his head, however he is caught off guard by Saint, who appears out of nowhere flying over the top rope in a suicide dive.

Rabbi: Saint is airborne!

Kross: TyranT catches him! TyranT has the little man in his hands! And there he goes... sidewalk slam onto the steel steps!

Rabbi: Saint’s back will be hurting after that one, but look at TyranT – what’s he doing?

Kross: He’s trying to climb the barricade! He’s running away already? That’d be typical.

Rabbi: How does anyone look up to you as a former wrestler when all you do is insult every single wrestler you commentate for?

Kross: I was better than everyone.

Rabbi: Back to the action, yes, folks, TyranT IS trying to climb the barricade, but at the moment he’s having little success, he can’t get a foothold... what’s this? He’s going to get a chair!

Kross: That lazy bastard!

Rabbi: He’s got the chair, and he’s about to set it up but Saint attacks! A forearm to the back, TyranT turns around, SMACK! Chairshot, ladies and gentlemen! Saint goes down, and TyranT hoists him back onto the top steel step as he sets the chair up as another step!

Kross: And now he’s on top of the barricade! It’s going to collapse, he’ll pull an Owen Hart! Run!

Rabbi: Uncalled for much?

Kross: I say what I want, just like TyranT does what he wants! And right now, that’s beating the crap out of Saint!

Rabbi: That’s actually a considerable distance, looking at it, but TyranT jumps nonetheless! He jumps off the barricade and... CRASH!

Kross: That one’s gotta hurt...

Rabbi: And it’s not hurting Saint, either! Saint has managed to dodge that one and TyranT has hit cold steel with that attempted elbow drop, and now Saint going straight to work on the Champion, a right hand, left hand, very unusual method from Saint here.

Kross: It’s a No DQ match, Rabbi, he’s doing what he has to do! And he’s grabbed the chair from behind TyranT!

Rabbi: Chairshot to TyranT! The big man is down and Saint now attempting to drag him, but no success in that, TyranT’s simply too big for Saint to carry far here! TyranT shaking off that forehead blow and trying to kick Saint off, and Saint has to let go of the flailing Champion.

TyranT rolls to his feet and slides into the ring, shaking himself down as Saint looks up at the Champion in anger. Saint rolls into the ring and immediately TyranT delivers a sharp kick to the stomach of Saint. Saint doubles over and TyranT plants him with a DDT in the centre of the ring before sliding out again and grabbing something from ringside.

Kross: And we see there the trusty nightstick that TyranT carries with him almost everywhere he goes! Obviously he’s got something very nice in mind for Saint here!

Rabbi: You think? Really? TyranT rolls into the ring with that nightstick in hand, Saint on his knees, and a clubbing blow there!

Kross: Saint back down and TyranT just keeps clubbing away, and THERE we go! The first blood of the match comes out with that last blow from TyranT and Saint is out of the ring so he can stop TyranT’s attack.

Rabbi: Saint walking up the ramp, towards the pool of water... and look at TyranT, running after him, he’s got Saint by the back! TyranT throws Saint, but Saint holds on! Both men are overbalancing... and THERE THEY GO!!! Both Champ and challenger have fallen into the water and you can see the water flying from here!

Kross: Probably because TyranT weighs so much he displaced half the water originally in there.

Rabbi: It still looks fairly deep from here, definitely above head height! But none of them have lost, the boulder is still up on the ramp there and until one of them is tied to it, none of them can win, they’re just getting themselves wet!

Kross: And Saint has pulled himself back up to the entrance ramp grating! TyranT has grabbed a hold of the edge of the pool but Saint is on his feet and he kicks TyranT’s hands off the edge so he can’t hold himself up! Saint may drown TyranT here and yet not win!

Rabbi: He’s not trying to drown him yet, he’s just getting himself a little time.

Kross: That’s what they all say!

Rabbi: Anyway, Saint is heading back down the ramp and he slides into the ring, giving himself a little recuperation time.

Kross: You mean ‘let the commentators blab about nothing’ time?

Rabbi: Pretty much.

Kross: Stupid Jew.

Rabbi: Well, TyranT has finally managed to pull himself out of the water and onto the entrance grating, but he’s wet, slow and Saint seems to be rummaging for weapons under the ring.

Kross: That’s a bit underhanded.

Rabbi: You know it’s a no DQ match, I’m not even going to bother commenting. Saint has himself a nice solid chair and he’s charging up the entrance, TyranT hasn’t seen him yet!

Kross: And here he comes, TyranT turns around and he ducks Saint’s swinging chair shot! Yes!

Rabbi: But fails to see the return swing from behind and he goes down! TyranT is down on the entrance ramp and a little close for comfort to that rock!

Kross: Saint’s going for it! He’s going for the chain, but TyranT has grabbed the chain as well and he’s WHIPPING Saint! Looks like the rumours of Saint being the whipping boy for the Resistance are true after all!

Rabbi: That was a shocking joke.

Kross: It wasn’t a joke.

Rabbi: True.

Saint recoils from the chain’s blows and he retreats back down the ramp and into the ring, where he is well out of reach of both TyranT and the chained rock. TyranT chases him down in his usual slow-paced fashion, rolling into the ring, where Saint immediately goes to work on the bigger man. tyrant leans against the ropes as Saint’s flurry pushes him back, and Saint, seeing his chance, whips TyranT off the ropes, but TyranT uses his weight to instead whip Saint across to the ropes. On the rebound, Saint manages to leapfrog TyranT and pulls him backwards, nailing a backcracker on the soaking wet Champion.

Rabbi: You’ve really got to appreciate the effort going into this match, Kross. Both men are carrying not only their own weight but also that of the saturated clothes on their back, having both been dunked already.

Kross: And on a plus side for our cleaners, the water seems to be erasing any chance of the blood drying on the ring mat!

Rabbi: Good to see you’re thinking of other people, Kross. It’s a rare opportunity. Yes, both men are busted open, and they don’t look like they have any serious intentions of slowing down soon!

Kross: Saint now rolls TyranT out of the ring, but how is he going to get him up the ramp?

Rabbi: Motorcycle?

Kross: Where is he going to get one of those?

Rabbi: I don’t know! But he’s got a table for now, that’ll do him to keep TyranT down if he does what I think he’s going to!

Kross: He’s set it up and TyranT is now being loaded on like a bakery roll for cooking!

Rabbi: And Saint shoots up to the apron, then the turnbuckle, TyranT has no idea what’s going on!

Kross: Saint’s on the top! GET AWAY, TYRANT!

Rabbi: There’s not enough time! HE’S AIRBORNE!

Kross: NO!!

Rabbi: YES! PETER SAINT WITH A SENTON THROUGH TYRANT AND THE TABLE!

Kross: And they’re both down! Saint’s high risk has also taken its toll on-

Rabbi: Bullshit it has, he’s standing up! Saint has got this one won!

Kross: I repeat: how is he going to get TyranT up that ramp? Saint may not be down, but he’s damn worn out, Rabbi, that last table manoeuvre has taken a lot out of him! He can’t DRAG a man one and a half times his size up and then throw him into the pool!

Rabbi: Hey, wait – where’s Saint going?

Kross: He’s running away like a little bitch! That’s what he’s doing! He knows he can’t drag TyranT! He’s quitting! End the match, ref!

Rabbi: Why don’t you just watch the camera following him and find out what he’s doing? Dumbass.

One of the cameramen follows Saint as he leaves TyranT on the outside of the ring in the crumbled table. Saint heads backstage and immediately upon his entrance, he discovers what he is looking for – one of the Hell’s Stallions is rummaging in the backstage mini-bar for a beer, and he has conveniently left his keys in his nearby motorcycle. Saint grins and jumps on the motorbike, revving it and soaring back through the curtain, much to the disappointment of Chris Black’s fellow biker.

Rabbi: HOLY SHIT HE GOT A MOTORCYCLE!

Kross: Now THAT is cool. Credit for the idea, man.

Rabbi: Peter Saint ROARS down the entrance ramp with a motorcycle and TyranT has absolutely NO idea what’s going on!

Kross: Saint’s off the motorcycle with speed, he shoves TyranT onto the back of the cycle!

Rabbi: And look at the #1 contender to the Abandoned Title! He rockets back up the ramp with TyranT draped over the back and now he’s there and he dumps the cycle, and TyranT is still not fully aware of the situation, he might lose because of it!

Kross: He won’t lose, he’s the Champion and that’s the way he’s going to stay.

Rabbi: The only thing he looks to be staying soon is as a corpse in that pool of water!

Kross: Saint has the rock and he’s fumbling with the shackle!

Rabbi: No! Look at that!

Kross: Saint looks stunned... LOOK! The camera view shows it, we can’t see from here, look at the monitor, Rabbi!

TyranT seems to have pulled a Ric Flair on Saint, as Saint looks like he could scream high pitched notes at any second. The camera shows that TyranT’s hand has a firm grip on a few assets Saint might rather keep intact. TyranT gives a good squeeze before letting Saint stand and stumble a few steps.

Rabbi: Now that’s just low. Man to man, that’s low.

Kross: TyranT is doing what any Abandoned Champion should do – abandon everything and anything to do with honour or rules and fight for victory!

Rabbi: A fine speech, war general. TyranT is back on his feet and he’s grabbed Saint, NO! Saint turns around and he’s around TyranT, he’s going for the MIRACLE DD-

Kross: MIRACLE NOTHING! TyranT lifts Saint... THERE IT IS, THERE IT IS! TYRANT SLAM ON THE STEEL GRATING!

Rabbi: What a move! TyranT now has the advantage and Saint is bleeding heavily, not enough water left on him to disguise that!

Kross: Indeed not, Rabbi! TyranT has got that sick look in his eye and he’s got Saint by the leg, Saint not even fighting it!

Rabbi: The chain is on! Saint can still-

Kross: He’s doing nothing, Rabbi – TyranT may be a little out of shape but he can lift Saint and the rock, and right now there is no way Saint could stop him.

Rabbi: TyranT has Saint in his arms like a baby! NO! YOU’LL KILL HIM!

Kross: HE THROWS HIM! SAINT IS GOING TO DROWN AND TYRANT IS THE ABANDONED CHAMPION!

The water starts splashing as Saint squirms, but Cherry, oblivious to this fact, announces the result.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and STILL the FMW Abandoned Champion – TYYYYYYYYYYYYRANT!!!!

TyranT (8.53 aps + 1.5 avs = 10.03 tota)[l/b]
Peter Saint (8.3 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.3 total)

The first few lines of Symphony of Destruction start up and TyranT celebrates, but both he and his song are interrupted by the sounds of “Break Free” by Decyfer Down.

[b]Rabbi
: Saint might have a saviour this night!

There is a brief flash of movement from the entrance and then a splash in the giant pool of water as Skyler Striker dives in to save his partner. TyranT smiles as he looks into the water, a grin on his face, Abandoned Championship on his shoulder. A few seconds later, with jeers still raining upon TyranT as he exits, Striker’s head pops above the water, and with one arm over the side, he hoists the body of Saint, unchained, over the edge.

Kross: TyranT’s satisfied, he’s leaving!

Rabbi: And Striker pulling the unconscious form of Saint out there... finally he makes it to the ramp and he’s draining the water out of Saint, who’s still unconscious as Striker takes him out the back.

Kross: Well, Striker’s noble sacrifice last week was for nothing now, as Saint has come away empty handed for the FOURTH time against TyranT.

Rabbi: Hopefully we’ll get an update on Saint’s condition soon but for now, TyranT is still the Abandoned Champion!

Light flickers on the black of eyeliner under the former Matthew Dunn’s eyes, now the current General Manager of Anxiety, a light from the from the production monitor situated within his darkened office. He strokes his chin with his claw like fingers, a look of pure and distilled displeasure soaking every crevice, every feature, displeasure at the events that have unfolded. He cannot dwell upon the unsettling actions, though as another shadow creeps in the darkness, as the venerated Champion and esteemed visitor to Anxiety, Eric Scorpio materializes behind the Machine himself.

Mortus: What is it, that the Scorpion wants of us?

Eric Scorpio: Scorpio, and I am concerned that you cannot handle what is unfolding on your show, it is by the grace of our esteemed Jaro, that your duplicity is entertained and you are allowed this governance?

Mortus: Your concern is touching and noted, we shall take of this, lest your master worry himself enough that he cannot assault women and children.

Eric Scorpio: Funny as ever, see to it that Saint pays in a manner befitting his degree of insolence; I look forward to his impending doom. He is a gnat that bites the face of Original Sin, an irrelevant impudence that must be snuffed out, swatted away like the insignificant wretch that he is.

Mortus: Rest assured, impending it is, however We find your invective and derisive tone towards our Saintly friend quite amusing considering in your long and storied history that you have never defeated our common pestilence. Funny, indeed.

This offhand slight enrages our Champion and reacts with grabbing a handful of the suit and bringing in the General Manager close, eyes glowing hot with a freshly opened wound.

Eric Scorpio: You would do well not to arouse my ire, as I am the Full Metal Champion, the very Fist of Original Sin, and the Cleanser of this wretched Earth’s stain of Sin, I will not have you speaking like that to me.

Mortus: … it is a good thing that We have taken steps to correct this mistake of History and have arranged a match for next program, The Dark Brotherhood will be facing the team of Peter Saint and Skyler Striker.

He smirks with agreement and releases his grip.

Eric Scorpio: Good. I would have it no other way than to settle this score and put Peter out of his misery. Though the larger question remains, what is to be done about John Derrick, he is a blight of sin upon this company that is unmatched, and I wish to dispatch of him myself.

Mortus: Again, We assure you, your chance to confront the good Doc face to face, is coming, however after I am finished, I doubt that the face you will see would resemble anything human.

And the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 am

The locker room is almost silent but we can hear water. Whether it’s dripping on the floor or simply being splashed over Peter Saint’s face, it doesn’t matter, but it’s definitely water. Saint lies unconscious on one of the wooden benches as Skyler Striker tries frantically to raise him. After a few more tries, Saint’s eyes snap open and he glances around the room quickly, as if unsure of his location. Eventually his eyes stop themselves on Striker and he looks quizzically at the Resistance’s Knight.

Saint: What the fuck happened out there?

Striker: You know, I’m not actually sure – oh wait, that’s right, I saved your damn life! TyranT threw you into the pit of water and won the match. You would have drowned if I hadn’t gotten there in time.

Striker: I didn’t need your help.

Striker gives a double take at saint after this remark, utterly confused by Saint’s attitude.

Saint: What?

Saint: I didn’t need your help.

Striker: Peter, you were drowning! What, you were going to magically recover and unshackle yourself before miraculously defeating TyranT?

Saint: I would rather have DIED than been saved by you, Skyler! You should have LEFT me there!

Saint gets in Striker’s face with this last remark and Skyler is taken aback, recoiling at the angry superstar.

Striker: What are you on about? Are you crazy? Is there still water in your brain? What’s going on?

Saint: I’m fine, you idiot! Thanks to you! Ever since you got here, all you’ve done is undermine me and everything I stand for! You had the chance to be John Derrick’s pupil and you threw it away like a fool! Do you know what people would do for a chance like that? I would literally KILL for that chance, Skyler! To be under the wing of one of the greatest performers ever seen inside a wrestling ring... it just makes me wonder.

Striker takes the bait.

Striker: Wonder what?

Saint: It makes me wonder if you have any respect for this business at all.

It is now Striker’s turn to get angry, and he stands up, returning Saint’s glare eye to eye, tension rife between the two Anxiety Resistance members.

Striker: How can you ask that after all I’ve been through, Saint? HOW??? I’ve been scarred so many times since I got here, it’s absurd! Josef Black, and now Adrian with this... THING over my eye... it’s a constant reminder of how much I sacrifice for this business! For my daughter!

Striker notices his temper flaring and backs off, and Saint remains rooted to the spot, still glaring daggers at Skyler.

Striker: I’m my own man. I don’t need a shadow to walk in. I could have followed Derrick, become his clone full-time, but what good am I if I’m simply a copy? I can do so much more this way. I have no problems with Derrick, Saint, he's a great ally to have. But it has nothing to do with me disrespecting this business. No. You can HAVE Derrick for all I care, but his path is not one I’m going to travel.

Saint: Then why’d you save me, Skyler? For the Resistance, for the future, for me, WHAT?!

With one last furious turnaround, Striker spins to face Saint, his eyes ablaze with anger.

Striker: For YOU? Ha. That’s funny. I didn’t do it for the Resistance, and as great a friend as you've been to me before now, I certainly didn’t do it for you, Peter. You’d be long dead by now if that were the case. No, Saint. I did this for me and mine.

After a small silence, Striker exits the room, collected as he has ever been seen. Saint is left alone, confused, as we cut away.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Mount Vesuvius Qualifier! Introducing first, weighing in at 215 pounds and from San Diego, California, KORRAN HALYCON!!

“All My Life” by the Foo Fighters starts up along with the usual strobe lights and smoke for Halycon’s entrance, but as he emerges from behind the curtain, there is evidently something wrong with him. Every few steps, Korran glances over his shoulder, and his eyes are fluttering wildly around the ramp and first few rows of the audience. Sliding into the ring with caution, Korran tries to regain his usual composure, but surrounded by four empty pieces of ringside, he is unable to and continues glancing around nervously.

Rabbi: Well, something’s on Korran’s mind!

Kross: You’re forgetting the Sublime factor, Rabbi! Korran’s probably scared out of his wits at the possibility of his former partner getting the jump on him!

Rabbi: But Mortus promised Sublime was banned from the arena tonight!

Kross: Pfft. Since when has that stopped anybody?

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds and from Perth, Australia, SKYLER STRIIIIIIKER!!!

The muted intro of “Break Free” by Decyfer Down hits the arena and the lights begin flashing randomly as Skyler Striker hits the stage. With a confident stride, Striker walks down the ramp and hi-fives a few hands on his way to the ring, sliding in and staring Halycon down.

Rabbi: Well, this is Striker’s first one-on-one run in with an Original Sin member inside the confines of the ring. He’s had tag matches aplenty and has been assaulted by two or three members of the Black Covenant, but now he finally has his chance to take an Original Sin member out of the running for the Mount Vesuvius match.

Kross: Motivation enough? Striker has been one of the more interesting personalities as of late, and has had conflicts with Doc, Saint, Adrian, people on every side of the map!

Rabbi: Well, there’s the bell, and Halycon shoots straight out of the box with a flurry of lefts and rights!

Kross: Striker not phased though, he fights it off and whips Halycon into the ropes, Halycon on the rebound, and Striker leapfrogs the attack...

Rabbi: Halycon off the ropes again, but Striker has hit the ropes running opposite, and WOW! Striker with an off-the-wall reverse DDT, and Halycon goes down hard!

Kross: Striker with a quick pin attempt, one, no, kickout from Halycon, too early for that sort of thing! Especially from a former Tag Champion, Striker should know better.

Rabbi: I’m wondering...

Kross: What?

Rabbi: Well, Halycon is certainly an experienced tag partner, and he has two Tag Championships reigns to his name, but this is singles competition... and Halycon, in the entire history of FMW, has had only ONE singles match – and he lost it to Striker’s tag partner, Peter Saint!

Kross: Statistics can prove anything, Rabbi, but this is Full Metal Wrestling damnit! You don’t have to know math to beat the crud out of people! And Halycon is proving it with that lovely clothesline-

Rabbi: That Striker ducks? Wow, what an example he is making of Striker. He must truly be the best of all time.

Kross: Fuck you.

Striker’s subsequent retaliation to the attempted clothesline is a neatly placed reverse roundhouse kick to the jaw of Halycon, who stumbles back against the ropes. Striker runs straight to them, and holding onto the top rope with both hands, he flips over and lands facing the audience on the opposite side of the apron to his opponent. With a quick turn, Striker releases the rope and delivers a second thundering roundhouse kick to Korran, who falls face-first inside the ring.

Rabbi: Striker really using some good psychology there as he focuses his attack on the neck and head of Halycon!

Kross: Striker turns to face Halycon, who’s getting to his feet...

Rabbi: Striker bounds to the top rope! Halycon’s distracted by the thought of Sublime! Halycon can’t see him and Striker FLIES through the air, falling straight into that somersault cutter! What a move from the young Striker!

Kross: He’s not young! He’s twenty-seven years old, you’d think people would pay some attention!

Rabbi; Well, Korran might need some attention. Of the medical type. Striker goes for the pin, one... two... no, kickout from Halycon well before the three. Striker definitely going to need to kick up the offense before he can take down Halycon!

Kross: Well, he lifts Halycon, and there’s a quick blow to the forehead, Halycon stumbling, Striker hits the ropes, looking for a flying clothesline!

Rabbi: No-one there! Halycon ducks the move with a second wind there and he’s got Striker by the arm! This could be dangerous as Halycon pulls Striker to the mat and he locks in a seated armbar on Striker!

Kross: Well, it’s certainly keeping Striker down, but NO! LOOK! Striker shifts his weight and even though Halycon has him IN a submission hold, Striker has Halycon’s shoulders pinned to the mat! It’s a pin, and there goes the referee with the count! One... two... NO!

Rabbi: Halycon rolls Striker back to the mat and reapplies the pressure to that armbar, and the damage he’s doing must be high, Striker is yelling out in pain! You see, Kross, what Halycon is essentially doing is hyper-extending the wrist and arm of Striker, and with one arm down, Striker is going to be at an extreme disadvantage!

Kross: Well, Halycon is cinching that hold in, and Striker can’t get a hold of the ropes with both of them tied up by Halycon!

Rabbi: Striker’s rolling Halycon up again! Halycon is now being pinned and there’s the count, one, two... thr-no, Halycon rolls Striker back down and stops the pin, but he has to be careful here!

Kross: Well, Striker’s boned. Send out the next Resistance clown!

Rabbi: He’s trying the roll-technique again!

Kross: Is he crazy? That didn’t work the last two times!

Rabbi: Well, he’s got Halycon pinned, but he’s still going! Halycon flips the other way and Striker is now holding Halycon across his chest! Halycon can’t let go because if he does he’ll fall!

Kross: Striker on his feet! Come on, Halycon, fight back you goddamn pussy!

Rabbi: Halycon may have lost control here as Striker quickly backs up to the ropes and he’s climbing the turnbuckle! Halycon may be in for a ride here!

Kross: STRIKER JUMPS!

Skyler Striker, Halycon still stretched across his arms, jumps face first into the air, and the crowd yell with excitement as he comes down, leaving Korran in between a rock and a hard place (metaphorically). Halycon finally releases Striker from his grip, and Striker rolls out of the ring, letting the blood flow back through his arm-span.

Rabbi: Halycon has let go but now Striker’s arms are certainly less effective than they were previous, and he needs all the manoeuvrability he can get to perform the Skyler High Dive II!

Kross: Well, he’s lucky to have a break for now, but I think Korran has proved that he’s not just some Original Sin stooge yet!

Rabbi: I wouldn’t be so sure, Kross, look at him.

Instead of capitalizing on Striker’s new weakness, Halycon instead takes a few moments to scan the nearby area for Sublime, who is obviously nowhere to be seen.

Rabbi: It’s those sort of distractions that will cost you big time, Kross! Halycon has a bit too much on his mind, I think!

Kross: He’s got the advantage! You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Rabbi: Halycon finally exits the ring to deal with the problem at hand, but Striker has had time to recover and he’s running straight at Halycon! He’s lowering his shoulders and head, oh no!

Kross: SPEAR! Ouch to Halycon, but Striker spears Halycon straight in the back against the apron and that is not a fun way to play with your spine.

Rabbi: Halycon crumples to the floor, but Striker rolls him inside the ring and slowly slides in himself, he’s still holding his arms fairly close to him! This could be the match-making factor here, Kross!

Kross: Spare me the theatrics. Halycon is lying against the bottom turnbuckle and Striker sees his opportunity.

Rabbi: And he’s taking it! Striker hits the ropes, getting some speed up, and he’s going for the Jeff Hardy elbow drop! He’s in the air, but NO! Striker let’s go of the top ropes and comes crashing to the mat, that injury that Halycon has caused him has definitely proven to be important here!

Kross: Striker is on the floor and Halycon is rubbing the back of his head and neck! Both men have been smart and isolated a body part, but now it’s just a question of whether they can recover or win without using said body parts.

Rabbi: You mean without an arm or a head?

Kross: Not – you know what I mean!

Rabbi: Sure. Anyway, Striker slowly rotating his shoulders and he sees Halycon, now leaning against the turnbuckle, and he’s running again! He’s going for another spear, maybe to finally tear Halycon in two this time!

Kross: HALYCON MOVES! Striker hits solid steel post with that shoulder and look at the agony he’s in! Striker stumbles back to the centre of the ring!

Rabbi: He can’t see Halycon behind him, Halycon grabs his arms and pulls Striker down into a backcracker! With Striker now out of options in the moves department, Halycon goes to work and look at him putting the boots to Striker’s arms and midsection!

Kross: Striker tries to roll away, but Halycon has him in a firm grip!

Rabbi: Halycon jerks Striker to his feet and takes a step back, a quick check for Sublime, and Halycon delivers a right hand that fells Striker in one shot! Striker is taken down to the mat and Halycon looks like he is well on his way to Mount Vesuvius right now!

Kross: And he’s going to end it! Halycon picks Striker up into a modified fireman’s carry, and he’s going for the Halyconic Hammer!

Rabbi: Here he-

“Shatterday” by Vendetta Red hits the speakers and the crowd begin cheering as Halycon looks around in terror, the weakened Striker still on his back.

Rabbi: It’s SUBLIME! SUBLIME IS HERE!

Kross: I don’t see him.

Rabbi: But his music is playing!

With Halycon still looking around in absolute panic, Striker takes the opportunity and slides off Halycon’s shoulders before delivering an out-of-nowhere superkick to the jaw of Halycon! Halycon collapses to the mat and Striker drags him across to the turnbuckle, hoisting him up so that the Dog of War is sitting facing outside the ring, still stunned. Striker moves lightning fast and ascends the turnbuckle, getting Halycon’s arms hooked, and with a shout of agony, Striker whips his form backwards, delivering the final blow to the Skyler High Dive II.

Rabbi: SKYLER HIGH DIVE TWO! IT’S OVER!

Kross: Striker pins Halycon, one...two...three!!!! Damnit!

Rabbi: Striker is heading to Mount Vesuvius, and he’s out of the ring already, satisfied with that victory!

Skyler Striker (7.93 aps + 2.4 avs = 10.33 total)
Korran Halycon (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and qualifier for the 2008 Mount Vesuvius Match – SKYLER STRIKER!!!

Sublime’s music stops and Halycon drags himself slowly to his feet, draping himself across the top rope facing the entranceway.

Kross: No Sublime, what a brilliant trick to play! Distracted Halycon at the perfect time!

Rabbi: A little TOO perfect!

Kross: What-

Sublime’s music hits again and Korran’s eyes blaze with fury at this cruel joke.

Rabbi: Halycon is obviously not happy about this, he’s just lost his opportunity at the World Title!

Kross: SCREW THAT! SUBLIME IS HERE! LOOK!

Sublime comes screaming down the ramp, heading directly for the ring, but before he can get there an entire team of ten to twelve security guards grabs a hold of him. Korran slides out of the ring, holding his bruised form, and begins shouting at Sublime on the outside of the ring. Sublime, pissed off as all hell, yells back, but cannot do anything as he is held back by all ten guards.

Rabbi: What happened to the incredible team that used to exist between these two?

The guards begin to take Sublime away, but before they can, Korran grabs two fingers and jabs them sharply into Sublime’s throat. Sublime is left coughing and humiliated as he is taken from the stage, and Halycon exits as well, carrying himself lightly with one hand on his neck.

Rabbi: So I guess our summary is Striker qualifies for Mount Vesuvius, and the Dogs of War are not happy at all with each other.

Kross: You make it sound boring. I’m looking forward to seeing them fight it out!

Rabbi: We’ll be back soon.

Rabbi: Well, I believe seeing as Adrian is otherwise occupied this week, we have a pre-taped segment for us all tonight!

We go backstage to Cynthia, looking beautiful in a red dress, mic in hand as always.

Cynthia: I’m Cynthia Adams, backstage here with one of Anxiety’s top performers who I’ve been told has something quite important to say to the locker room. Would you please welcome Original Sin’s very own Adrian!

The camera pans back to reveal the unpredictable Adrian, who looks dark and menacing as always.

Adrian: I’m going to keep this short and sweet. I am sick and tired of losing matches I should be winning. Tag partners or no, I am through with it. I have refocused. I am still more dangerous than you could imagine. Take young Striker as an example. I am going to destroy anyone who gets in my way limb from limb, eye from socket, leg from torso. It doesn’t matter.

Adrian’s eyes blaze with anger as he speaks his final few words.

Adrian: Skyler Striker got in my way and I took him the fuck down. Weaklings like that who play the saviour role don't live very long. If you cross me, you live in agony for the rest of your pathetic existences. To Striker, and the rest of Anxiety? Listen, learn, and stay the hell out of my way.

Adrian storms off and Cynthia smiles at the camera as we cut away.

Rabbi: Welcome back! Seems the commercials just don’t ever end soon enough. We’ve had a great night so far… Chris Austin has continued his winning streak in this federation! The record of this young superstar in the making is just sparkling! Is there a man out there that can finally put this guy down? Not only has he conquered the Underground but now he’s also spreading into Anxiety after a huge win over Michael James! There is no stopping this young individual. Not to mention the new crowning of the Tag Team Championships in one of the biggest upsets in FMW history! In case you missed it… The Quick and the Dead have been unseated from their chairs by the hands of Chris Black and Tempest! We all knew it was only a matter of time before Chris Black would earn gold, but no one would expect him to best such a titan… And talk about one hell of a debut for Tempest! To come to this brand as fresh talent, get given a shot at a title no one expects him to win… and then win it… There is no room for underestimation in this business…

Kross: Let’s not forget that we watched a man drown today! I’m tellin’ ya… You best not forget that part. Its guaranteed to be the second best moment of the entire night! A man drowned for god’s sake! I mean how awesome is that? Do you ever get to see a man drown on television?! Fuck! Of course you do… All the time. The television shows all kind of shit these days… but where any of those drowning moments real? Hell no! Just some stupid punks pretending… That’s why this drowning was so special… And if you ask me the right man got his just deserts! TyranT is the shit….And he’s earned the right to keep that title over his shoulder.

Rabbi: Shut up will you! A man nearly died you cold-hearted bastard! There will be some serious repercussions for Peter Saint. I don’t know what planet your own but Saint deserved that title more then anyone, and once again that hick bastard has robbed him.

Kross: Another great point to this night… Yes Rabbi… I am ignoring you by the way! Is Striker victory over Halycon.

Rabbi: You’re supporting Striker?

Kross: Meh… Of course I’m supporting Striker. Sure, he’s a bit of a cunt… but let’s just say I hate Halycon more then anyone. So much that I’d support Striker… He was winning that match from the beginnin’ and we all know it. As far as Mt. V goes… Skyler will probably be the first in and the first out, but at least he got a place over Halycon and that’s all that pleases me.

Rabbi: I will agree with you on one point. Skyler certainly had it all going for him in that match. He’s been on a great run and only has one defeat upon his record to date. He’s beaten some of the top names here in Anxiety… Halycon is just another victim to add to his list.

Kross: But fuck that shit… We all know what we are waiting for now! Death row baby! The electric chair! Someone is gonna burn today. In all truth, I couldn’t give a damn if it was the Bitch King or Thomas Derrick…

Rabbi: John Derrick… How the hell did you even manage to get his name wrong?! John Derrick is probably the most unstoppable force in Anxiety! He’s bested the best of them… Really shown us the boys from the men in this place. The man is on his way to finally earning the gold he deserves… I can feel it! Tonight… the Bitch…. I mean Mortus… Mortus will just be another victim tonight…

Kross: Thomas Derrick… John Derrick… Who gives a damn? We’ll be getting our highest ratings yet to watch one of them burn! These pricks in this stadium and every other punk ass watching from home are already fired up having watched a man drown! Now it’s the main event! Who cares who is in it as long as someone dies!

Rabbi: You are nothing more then just a cold hearted bastard!

Kross: I live to please…

Suddenly the crowd become ecstatic as staff members begin to appear from beyond the entrance ramp, pushing the electric chair in tow. Its an intimidating sight, taken straight from a high security prison. The staff members drag the chair down to the ring side before they slowly hook it up to several wires and connections to prep it up for the match. By now the crowd are standing their feet in anticipation. This match just can’t begin soon enough. Without warning… “Gimme Shelter” by the ever famous Rolling Stones explodes over the PA system. It’s enough to send the crowd through the roof as they know who is about to turn up. As he commonly does, Derrick appears within the crowd as a spot light shines over him. Many clear his path as he makes his way to the ring, a bottle of liquor in one hand. He makes a few stops to admire a few attractive ladies who scream over his presence, but finally makes it into the ring, taking a long drag of his liquor, seemingly not even paying attention to the electric chair being set up just beyond the ring.

Rabbi: Here is the man himself. Completely focused on the task at hand!

Kross: If you mean by downing that Liquor then fair enough. Are you just reading lines of a sheet of paper or something? There is no focus there… the man simply doesn’t give a shit!

The arena lighting fades down to almost darkness as fog fills the arena and the temperature drops. White Zombie’s ‘Real Solution #9’ hits the P.A. This of course angers the crowd as they begin to express their dismay, fashioning an uproar of booing. Mortus steps out from backstage after the last line of the spoken word intro of the song, and a lightning strikes to the ramp before him. Despite how impressive the entrance is… the crowd are not impressed, and Derrick doesn’t seem all too concerned at all. Mortus approaches the ring accompanied by his High Prophet, Abdul Alhazred. More lightning strikes the ramp, to punctuate the four screams of ‘Yeah’ after the chorus of his theme music. Mortus and Abdul then continue on to the ring, bypassing the electric chair. The ringposts are struck with lightning once again when Mortus gets to the center of the ring. The lighting returns at this point; and the second chorus will play before the music fades out and Abdul retreats to the outside of the ring.

Rabbi: Neither men even looked at the chair!

Kross: I know! What kind of a joke is this?! They should be both shitting their pants… quite literally when they become nothing more then a corpse in that chair!

Rabbi: Regardless… the ref is making his final checks as both men stand at either side of the ring. They’re both staring at each other… Mortus glaring beyond that intimidating robe whilst Derrick stands motionless… fearless…

Kross: But not without his Liquor!… Oh wait… there it goes… the ref is taking it away. You know what sucks?… If I was caught drinking on air I’d get the fuckin’ sack! What makes Thomas so special?!

Rabbi: It’s John! Damn it Kross… I’m so ratting your ass out later to Derrick… We’ll see how he feels about it.

Kross: Point taken…. Hear that? That was the bell!

Rabbi: If you want my prediction… Derrick is all over this one.

Kross: Hell no. Mortus for the win baby! Didn’t you see the lightning strikes? Electricity is his thing and so he’s gonna burn Derrick tonight! God I can’t wait… It’s almost giving me a hard on!

Rabbi: Aww… Ahh god! Shut up…. Shut up right now!

Kross: You know you love it baby! You know you want it…

John Derrick shows his experience and takes an early advantage at the start of the match. There is none of that rolling around crap that is commonly seen at the beginning of matches when two talents face each other. No chain wrestling… Derrick goes straight at it, locking Mortus into a headlock, clinching the hold tightly as Mortus tries to push out. His efforts are only met by a closed fist, which begins to reign down upon his temple as Derrick begins striking viciously. Mortus tried for another escape, pushing against Derrick hard. Derrick simply switches around, surprisingly quick for a man of his height and build, locking a guillotine upon Mortus before dropping his head down into a solid DDT. Mortus rolls away, and climbs to his feet however, seemingly not effected by the early assault. Though his eyes cannot be seen beyond the darkness of his hood, you can just feel the aggravation building up within him.

Kross: Derrick showing just how brutal he is when he wants to be. But hell, Mortus can be a tough son of a bitch when he wants to be. He doesn’t even look phased…

Rabbi: Just like your girlfriend I bet during your more special moments…

Kross: You know… that wasn’t bad… even for you. So I’ll let you have that one.

Rabbi: Derrick is going straight back on the offensive. You can just hear each punch really landing their mark. He’s slamming that fist into the face of Mortus and each impact is echoing through the arena!

Kross: Look at Mortus! He’s letting him strike! He’s just taking it!

Derrick frowns as he steps back from Mortus, seeing that the man doesn’t seem to be getting phased too much by the powerful punches. Even now he is offering for Derrick to take his best shot, letting his arms lift by either side as a smile can barely be seen. Derrick makes one right hand smack across the face. Nothing… He goes for another… Still nothing. Some inaudible words escape from Derricks lips as he seemingly turns away, Mortus now beginning to approach seemingly pleased with himself. He looks to be seeking to get Derrick from behind but it taken right off guard. Derrick spins around, lashing out with a clotheline that takes Mortus straight off his feet!

Kross: Son of a bitch!

Rabbi: You just can’t do that against Derrick. He is a force to be reckoned with… Despite the toughness of Mortus I think he is simply way out of his league here. What was the temp GM thinking when he made up this match? What was he hoping to prove?!

Kross: Derrick is dragging Mortus up to his feet now. He probably would have made Chris Black shed a single tear with a strike like that.

Rabbi: Derrick now has Mortus in a waist lock. The Lich King is getting out of his dazed state now. He’s trying to break free… But Derrick got him in the air! The momentum! He’s just german suplexed Mortus straight towards the turnbuckle.

Kross: Impressive!

Rabbi: Somehow Mortus flipped himself to land knees first on top of the turnbuckle! Granted that it was messy and he nearly fell off, you can’t deny that it takes great agility to counter something like that in such a tight spot.

Kross: Derricks turned around almost instantly having not heard the impact he desired! Ill timed! His ass has just been nailed down with a cross body from Mortus!

Rabbi: As for as wrestling capabilities go… Mortus is superior having an impressive arsenal of moves at his disposal. But Derrick has something a lot more important… determination… experience and all out wits…

Kross: Not to mention that bottle of Liquor!

Rabbi: Mortus is now swinging this match around. He’s hooked an arm around Derrick’s neck from behind and he’s locked his legs around his torso! It’s the beast choker!

Kross: He aint’ gonna’ win this match with that. But I bet he’s gonna be looking to wear Derrick the fuck out with this move. He’s squeezing the life right out of him! What a boring way to end this! I want death via electric chair!

Derrick struggles desperately as Mortus clinches the hold tighter upon Derrick, strangling him almost in a snake like manner. After a few moments, Derrick manages to roll over onto his front, his experience showing as he recalls where his bottle of liquor is as he reaches blindly for it in the corner where the dunce of a ref left it. A loud crack is heard as glass suddenly explodes over Mortus’s head. He releases his death grip upon Derrick and rolls to the side as blood begins to soak into the material of his hood. Derrick coughs up violently but slowly gets up to one knee. He catches his breath and looks a little dismayed as all that remains of his liquid is the top of the bottle in his hand. He soon casts it away and approaches Mortus who is also on his way up to his feet.

Rabbi: Normally a match would be over by now. But this can only end with a man in a chair getting the shock of his life.

Kross: I know I have no liking for Derrick… but that was dirty enough to impress me. Derrick certainly is taking no shit tonight. Maybe he is taking this seriously…

Rabbi: Derrick is pulling Mortus up to his feet. What the hell! Blessing Salts! Mortus just chucked a hand full of that crap into Derricks eyes and now he’s blinded!

Kross: I guess Derrick isn’t the only one playing dirty tonight! Hell… I’m loving this!

Rabbi: A solid missile drop kick right into the spine of Derrick. He’s sent stumbling into the ropes. He’s rebounded and sent stumbling back! Mortus is waiting for him! He’s hooked his arm around his neck, could this be another Beast Choker?!… No! He’s lifted Derrick up into a reverse suplex like manoeuvre! And now he’s dropped him! A high angle DDT… that could have broke his neck! What the hell is the Lich King thinking! Is he trying to end the career of one of Anxieties top stars!

Kross: Just between you and me Rabbi… I don’t think the Bitch king cares if Derrick lives… dies… or grows mushrooms in his crack. He’s all about the win… and like I said from the beginnin’… this cats going all the way!

Rabbi: What you said just now… I’ve heard that from somewhere before… Where’d you get that quote from?!

Kross: Quote?!… Everything that comes out of my lips is 120% original baby! That means it could lose 20% of its originality and still be 100%!

Rabbi: Now that was blatantly stolen from Paper Bag Man!

Kross: Damn it! Paper bag man got everything he knows from me! Now call the match like the good bitch you are Rabbi!

Rabbi: Mortus is still pressing on the attack. It would seem he is all on form tonight. His record has suffered greatly over the last few shows picking up defeat after defeat. A win tonight would really change everything for the Lich King… And he knows it… He can smell victory tonight and he will do everything to get it… Even if it means frying John Derrick in that chair!

Kross: Mortus is up on the ropes now. He’s making a mistake… when does this shit ever work?

Rabbi: Derrick is slowly coming too. Quite surprising given the devastating DDT he was on the end of just a moment ago. He looks out of it… even on his feet now he’s still not fully come around. And he’s setting him self up for Mortus!

Kross: Can anyone spell POSSUM?!

Rabbi: But no! Mortus has jumped off the turnbuckle… landing an impressive hurricarana! So much for your Possum Kross… Seems you really are just full of shit tonight.

Kross: Oooh… Feisty! I love it…

Rabbi: Mortus is now dragging Derrick up to his feet! He’s thrown him outside of the ring! He’s taking it outside! That can only mean that the chair will soon be coming into play!

Kross: All right! This is it!

Rabbi: Derrick is still looking dazed as hell! He’s using the electric chair to help himself getting up! This is some dangerous stuff right here! Mortus is stalking him from inside of the ring! Just what in the damnation does he have in mind?!

Kross: I know exactly what he’s going for. Crazy bitch King that he is…

Rabbi: Mortus is running… suicide Dive attempt at Derrick!

Mortus flies from between the ropes, aiming to slam straight into Derrick and force him against the chair. But Derrick somehow seen it coming, whether from the meltatron screen up above or the gasps of the crowd… It was a toss up… But Derrick had moved none the less and Mortus was sent head first into the chair. Since it had been bolted down, the chair didn’t give, and Mortus seemed to fold up upon impact before dropping down to the mat on his hands and knee’s as a steady stream of blood began to pour from the darkness the hood formed over his face. The crowd began their “Holy Shit” chant as easily prompted.

Kross: It’s over. You just… can’t recover after something like that. I bet Mortus has a flat face under that hood. Look at all the blood pouring from it… I’m surprised he’s on his hands and knees and not just flat out on his stomach!

Rabbi: This match cannot go on for much longer. Derrick is taking a moment to recover still… but he knows as well as everyone he can take his sweet time with this now. Finally he’s making his move! He’s got Mortus up and he’s taking him to the chair! This could be it!

Kross: No! Something’s got his attention! Abdul! What the hell is Abdul doing?! He’s assaulting a bitch in the crowd!

Rabbi: Mortus has been left slumped in the chair with blood soaking his robes. Derricks going over to deal with Abdul, he just can’t sit by whilst a woman gets assaulted! Abdul really knows how to piss him off! He must know what he’s doing! The prophet is simply sacrificing himself to buy Mortus more time!

Kross: Wham! Derrick just laid him out flat with a strike to the back of his head! It was good thinking by Abdul but now he’s gonna be in a world of hurt! Derrick is laying the boot in on him! I can’t hear what he’s saying but I bet it ain’t pleasant!

Rabbi: Now Mortus is finally on his feet! He’s taking his sweet time as his handyman is taking the beating of his life! He’s going to ring side… what’s he getting?!

Kross: Is that a spade?! Is that… the spade?!

Rabbi: He’s coming up to Derrick from behind! No way! Derrick doesn’t even know it! The fans are trying to warn him but he’s too focused on making Abdul pay for hurting the young lady!

The crowd all wince as Mortus strikes Derrick from behind, jabbing him in the back of the ribs with the metal end of the shovel. Derrick shouts out in pain as he favours the wound, spinning around only to be on the receiving end of a heavy strike to the face as Mortus swings the weapon at him baseball style with both hands. A loud metallic thud echo’s as a spray of blood spreads across some of the near by fans whilst Derrick is sent crashing down from the vicious strike, bleeding from his nose and lips. He is on his hands and knee’s, coughing violently as he strikes to get up. His efforts are only met with another spade strike, followed by another and another…

Kross: You can just hear every impact! This is just sick!… This is just…. Awesome!

Rabbi: Derrick is defenceless! It really just… doesn’t pay to do a good deed does it? He could have had this match won by now!

Kross: Just goes to show… good guys always finish last! Mortus is now slowly dragging the bloodied John Derrick to his feet. The man is standing groggily… he’s dead on his feet.

Rabbi: Mortus is taking a step back. He’s got that spade ready! He’s going for one more swing! This one will end it! He’ll have no trouble putting him in the chair after this… Here’s the swing… WhSA!!?….

Kross: Impossible! No fucking way! Bullshit! God damn fucking bullshit he was dead the… Ahh… Son of a!…

Rabbi: Derrick ducked it! He ducked the strike!…. Knob Creek! He was in a perfect position for it! And he’s nailed it! That has got to be it now… Abdul is down… Mortus is down… And Derrick… Somehow… He still stands strong!

Kross: Not happening…

Rabbi: Since Kross is too pissed off to continue… I’m on my own. Derrick is now getting Mortus set up for the next part. There is no resistance from Mortus who is laid out from the Knob’s creek! He’s setting him up for the Ol’ No. 7! He’s nailed it! Whiskey Black out Number 7! The crowd are on their feet! This one is just about over! Derrick is now dragging Mortus to the chair! Oh my god! We’ve never seen anything like this! He is literally going to execute Mortus live right in front of us!!!

Derrick sets up the limp Mortus in the electric chair as the crowd stamp their feet in unison with the anticipation. Derrick straps his opponent down, binding his wrists to the arm rests and his ankles to the chair legs before securing his neck and torso. Mortus is slowly coming too and begins to struggle against the restraints, realizing he is in a bad spot. The crowd are all screaming as Derrick takes a step back, admiring the predicament of his opponent before taking a moment to look at the screaming fans all around him. Hearts are beating fast in the chests of all those watching… nothing is as intense as this. Derrick slowly slips his hand over the red lever set up beside the chair… He takes a deep breath as Mortus shouts out in complete rage… He is about to pull the lever down… but suddenly the lights go out… The crowd all begin an uproar of confusion as nothing can be seen. Everything goes bitch black, all lights turn off… the meltatron flickers…

Kross: What…. The…. Fuck?! What’s going on?!… I can’t see shit!

Rabbi: I… I don’t know… I can’t see anything… Did he pull the lever?… I didn’t catch it! I can’t see anything at all! Certainly no electricity. I… I think the powers went out!

Kross: No shit Sherlock… something funny about this though…

The meltatron finally flickers to show a weak image… Someone is standing in the power room for the arena… a figure basked in darkness as only the silhouette of him can be seen. The man turns to the camera, the image flickering… weakening… But for just a few seconds the image sharpens… Just as the man lights a gothic candle. The light is dim, but enough of the face is revealed in those few seconds to reveal the man who had cut the power… The image then fades and everything turns dark once more…

Rabbi: ETHAN BLACK! That was ETHAN BLACK himself!

Kross: That sly gothic fuck! You gotta’ love him!

The lights begin to flicker, creating a strobe effect in the arena as the power is slowly being restored. The crowd by now are screaming out in dismay as they watch in a slow motion effect in the strobe light as two more figures had entered the match. One man is beating down on Derrick, slamming fists into his body and face as another man is unstrapping Mortus from the electric chair. In one big flood of light, all goes back to normal as the lights come back on. The assailants are revealed…

Rabbi: Impossible! Cactus Sam! And… The World Heavyweight Champion! Eric Scorpio!!!

Kross: What the hell is going on?! This doesn’t make any sense at all!

Rabbi: Are… are they helping Mortus?!

Cactus Sam is landing strike after strike upon the weakened Derrick, landing solid strikes into his stomach to make him double over before finishing off the combo with a sickening upper cut which fashions a new spray of blood from Derricks lips as he is sent down to the ground. Mortus is on his feet by now having been freed, just in time as a crack of lightning sparked from the headpiece of the chair as power was restored to it. Eric simply pulled the lever to turn if off before he turned his attention to Mortus.

Rabbi: Oh my god! Cactus Sam just hit the Twelve Gauge on John Derrick! He’s laid him out flat!

Kross: Eric Scorpio wants a piece of the action naturally! Cactus is dragging Derrick up to his feet for him!

Rabbi: What the hell! Eric is running up to the ring side! Spring board! Cactus is now out of the way! Scorpion Hang Over! Scorpion Hang over from ringside to outside on John Derrick! Someone has to stop this! They’re gonna kill him!

Kross: Mortus now wants a piece! We still have a match here! But this has become a three on one!

Rabbi: Mortus is setting Derrick up! He wants to end this personally given the match is still going! NECOMANCY! That… that has got to be it now… Derrick can’t go on… ring the fucking bell someone… please!

The trio of Mortus, Cactus Sam and Eric Scorpio soon drag John Derrick to the chair, all strapping him in as he remains limp having been on the receiving end of three trademark moves. The headset is placed upon Derricks head, and all three members step back for a moment, all wearing smiles upon their twisted faces. The crowd cannot believe it… the uproar is like nothing that had ever been heard in any of the brand shows. No one can believe what was about to happen… There was no hope for Derrick this time… Hearts once more began to race… Fans eagerly awaiting for someone to come down and rescue John Derrick… But no one came… And Mortus was allowed to proceed, pressing his hands over the red lever… before slamming it down…

Mortus (7.57 aps + 1.6 avs = 9.07 total)
John "Doc" Derrick (8.45 aps - 0.3 penalty + 0.9 avs = 9.05 total)

A loud crackle echoed through the arena as John Derrick tensed up, before pulsating violently as a few sparks let out. Everyone fell to silence… the whole arena becoming void of any sound except for the crackles and pops of energy emitting from the chair. Though only a few seconds passed… it felt a lot longer when Eric signalled for Mortus to lift the lever and stop the electrocution. As soon as it stopped, Derrick’s form went limp as smoke began to rise from his shoulders. Sam spat down at Derrick as Mortus could be heard laughing as he removed the headset from Derrick, moving to stand behind the chair to block the path of paramedics who ran down to try and aid Derrick. By now… Eric had a mic in his hands… No doubt a message was in the making…

Eric: Can you hear me Derrick? Can you hear this sound?… This very voice ringing in your ears?… This is the voice… of God!

Kross: God?… Hmm… That’s quite a promotion…

Eric leans forward to Derrick, slamming his hand across his face as he looks on in disappointment upon the unconscious form of John Derrick. Though he can’t help but form a dark twisted smile as he remains close to Derrick, the mic still at his lips

Eric: Just… who do you think you are?! You dare to run a riot in Anxiety right under the nose of the Original Sin?!… You dare to run rampart… demanding a title shot when you have no grounds to stand on in justifying such a heavy request! You DARE to defy me?! Don’t make me laugh… You need to know your place Derrick… You are in no position to demand anything from me… I owe you NOTHING! This is all that your antics have brought you… nothing but pain and misery with much more then this to come!!

But you… you owe me EVERYTHING! I have spared your pitiful existence, out of the courtesy of my own dark heart. And so forth I own your life now… I am your God… Your very meaning!… I was granted the choice of letting you die or allowing you to live! And I chose the latter… knowing I would always have the satisfaction… that feeling deep inside when I held your life in my hand. When you wake up… you will know this as I do and everyone else who has witnessed this moment! But that is not all your god is going to do for you… No… Your god is kind… Your god is great… Eric Scorpio… will grant you your Heavy Weight Championship match! Not because you deserve it… but only so I can show you once and for all how superior I am as your god when I defeat you in the ring.

My legacy will forever be cemented in the FMW when I eliminate you once and for all… personally! I will become the greatest champion… you… this entire federation… I’ll become the greatest champion the world has ever bore witness too… You will be there Derrick… Your soul will be cleansed… Your eyes will be open… You will look on in awe when you see your god standing over you… Holding the title before your eyes… A title that will never be in your hands… You’ll see it just like everyone else will… I am the greatest champion… I am you God!…

The commentators are left in silence as Eric Scorpio tosses the mic away and backs away from the smoking form of John Derrick… He looks towards his new found allies with approval as Mortus and Cactus Sam stand together… A sight which was thought to be an impossibility… All three men stand victorious as the crowd end the silence with a new uproar… Original Sin has gone too far… But as the scene fades, ending tonights show… One can only wonder… Who can stop them now?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS   Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety 6.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1