Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread

Go down 
+25
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Matt Dunn
PX
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
iDeAndes
RCA
Skyler Striker
X
Easty
Mark Johansson
The Dude
Rottata
The Celt
Slegna
the nick bryson
Nero Trinity
Kaoru
Cactus Sam
Villain Within
Omega
Jaro Classic
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Hey you.

Take a rag or handkerchief.

Soak that bitch in chloroform.

Put it over your mouth and inhale heavily until shit goes black.

Insomnia is cured.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Tried it.

Tried everythin'. Blun' force trauma, chloroform, sleeping gas, heavy exercise...

I can' fail ta stay awake fer a' leas' twen'y hurs o' the day.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I see.

I may have a solution but it might be too effective.

Go watch one of my old promo videos, like from the 8 cycle of Alchemy and Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 am

I would, bu' O'Rion burn' the archives ter shi'.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am

A small aluminiuum dinghy bobs up and down in perpetual motion, the silence only interupted by the lapping of the swell against the side of the boat. The cool water slpashing on the toes of the boat's occupant is not enough to rouse him from his dozing state, in fact it is a refreshing break from the warmth of the sun as it blazes overhead in a picture perfect blue sky.

Without warning the fishing rod, perched strategically between the edge of the boat and the man's leg, begins to quiver. Abel Steele open's one eye from beneath his crusty old fishing hat to watch as the end of his rod takes several small hits. With all the time in the world he slowly sits up and reaches towards the fishing rod. As the hits become more and more regular Steele's hand get closer and closer to the rod until eventually his hand is hovering only a couple of inches away when without notice the rod goes still.

Damn nippers eating the bait straight off my hook again.

Abel's hand quickly moves away from the rod and lifts up his his esky lid. Four magnificent pink snapper sitting on ice inside stant testament to the already succesful day's fishing but Abel is not interested in them right now. He reaches down into the ice and drags out a couple beers from the bottom.

Where the bloody hell else would you wanna be, but right here?

Here cob, get another beer in ya.

Abel's companion tosses aside an empty stubby and grasps the offered beveridge in a display of more energy than Abel has een from him the entire day on the boat.

"Why don't we go home Abel? There's nothing left to achieve here, we've already reached our bag limit and the fish stopped biting hours ago!"

It was true enough, but Abel sent a steely glare at his companion for the day. It had seemed a great idea last night when he invited this bloke along for a day's fishing, but then most things seem like a great idea at closing time.

It's not about the number of fish you catch mate... it's about the chase, the thrill of finally landing a big one after so long.

And besides we can't let the fish dictate to us. We go home because we decide it's time to go home.

"Whatever. It doesn't really matter as long as the beer is still cold, am I right"

Abel turned away and studied the pristine water surrounding him as his mind wander to places far, far away.

Bloddy oath mate.... bloody oath....

Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 am

I need someone to take my spot in the War Games at Catalyst. Preferrably someone from Corruption or a returning veteran lurking in the shadows. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4