Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW WFL Discussion Thread!

Go down 
+8
PX
Edible14
RCA
Rottata
Slegna
Drake Parker
Bobino
the nick bryson
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW WFL Discussion Thread! Empty
PostSubject: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 am

This is where we will list the divisions everyone is in! Yay! Also, Playoffs will be the top 8 teams! More yay! Also First Schedules!

East Division
Pure Extremist
Butters
STORMMASTER
Apostasy
Austin

West Division
Leon Caprice
Romeo
Nick1
Nick2
Az Real

Matchups:
Pure Extremist (0-0) vs Leon Caprice (0-0)
Butters (0-0) vs Apostasy (0-0)
Austin (0-0) vs Az Real (0-0)
Romeo (0-0) vs STORMMASTER (0-0)
Nick1 (0-0) vs Nick2 (0-0)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 am

So here is a recap RO style after Corruption!

Nick1 - 30 (Son of Shark Boy +7, Christian Parkes +5, STORMMASTER +12, Sheila Blige +6)
Nick2 - 0

STORMMASTER - 2 (Hannibal Frost +2)
Romeo - 19 (Harlequin +12, War Machine +10, Starchild -3)

Austin - (-14) (David GS -3, Matt Ashburn -11)
Az Real - 14 (Action Jackson +2, MASS Caesar +12)

Butters - 28 (Nick Bryson +16, Seth Rotunda +10)
Apostasy - 4 (Mark Johansson -8, Trey Spruance +12)

Pure Extremist - 13 (The Celt +2, Leon Caprice +11)
Leon Caprice - 0

Show Open: Nick Bryson announces that he is forming a stable too and debuts its first member, Matt Ashburn

Segment: Action Jackson is a victim of Shark Week by Son of Shark Boy, STORMMASTER, and The Linguist
Points: Action Jackson (COLD) +2, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (HOT) +2

Segment: Sheila Blige interviews Ryder Strong and he's super psyched.

Match: Ryder Strong defeats Christian Parkes and War Machine
Points: Christian Parkes (Jobber) +5, War Machine (COLD) +10

Segment: Starchild plays a song for Rampage!

Match: Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER with The Linguist defeat Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda
Points: Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +5, STORMMASTER (HOT) +10, Seth Rotunda (COLD) +10

Segment: The Celt was taken out by an unknown attacker. Leon Caprice tried to help him

Match: Rampage! shows his appreciation by beating Starchild

Segment: Corruption Kickback (NO POINTS)

Match: Mark Johansson fingerpokes his way to the TV Title over Matt Ashburn and joins YNG with Nick Bryson
Points: Mark Johansson (Jobber) -10, Matt Ashburn (HOT) -15, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2

Segment: The doctors check up on Trey Spruance, who signs a waiver to compete

Segment: Leon Caprice's interview with Sheila Blige is interrupted by Harlequin and MASS Caesar
Points: Leon Caprice (Jobber) +2, Sheila Blige (COLD) +2, Harlequin (HOT) +2, MASS Caesar (HOT) +2

Match: David GS replaces The Celt in his match with Leon Caprice but they lose to MASS Caesar and Harlequin
Points: David GS (SuperStar) -5, Leon Caprice (Jobber) +5, Harlequin (HOT) +10, MASS Caesar (HOT) +10

Segment: Sheila Blige interviews the FMW Medical Consultant about Hannibal Frost

Match: Nick Bryson with Matt Ashburn and Mark Johansson defeats Trey Spruance, retianing his Full Metal Championship. Afterwards Leon Caprice, David GS, and Hannibal Frost all show up.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +12, Matt Ashburn (HOT) +2, Mark Johansson (Jobber) +2, Trey Spruance (COLD) +10, Leon Caprice (Jobber) +2, David GS (SuperStar) +2, Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) +2

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 am

I hate to make this correction...

I have Seth Rotunda, not Trey Spruance

So I should have 2 less points, and the owner of Trey should have 12.

Who is that?

DAMMIT!

(It's Edible)
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 am

I have a 28 point lead. I feel secure in my COMPLETE DOMINATION! RAWR! FEAR ME!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 am

lolololol Major point inflation.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:40 am

Lol, just a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 am

I'm already better at this than real life WFL.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Next Big Things, huh?

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
I hate to make this correction...

I have Seth Rotunda, not Trey Spruance

So I should have 2 less points, and the owner of Trey should have 12.

Who is that?

DAMMIT!

(It's Edible)

Don't worry, I put Drew on Superstar and his partner no-showed and he turned in a half-hearted promo. Combined with putting Mark in jobber, I'm sunk this week.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 pm

I also put half the tag champs on Superstar, before knowing they were facing the Comeback Kids.

My promo was awesome, and I've been known to beat entire teams by myself, so they MAY not win.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Show Open: Chris Austin tried to teach us a lesson about Drew Michaels.

Match: Outlaw John Andrews defeated Killswitch in a National Anthem match. Killswitch didnt want to play ball, though.

Segment: Faith was ambushed and locked in her dressing room by the villainous Abel Steele

Match: The debuting Ryu Quinn and GSW member Kayden Osiris, with Jeff Whitt and Crusoe lost a triple threat match to David GS
Points: Crusoe (COLD) +2, Osiris (COLD) +10, David GS (SuperStar) +5,

Segment: Recoil of the Week (NO POINTS)

Segment: CG Smitten is pissed off, and tells Veronica Cherrywood all about it.
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, CG Smitten (HOT) +2

Match: In another amazing victory, Anwyl defeats Artemis Copeland in three seconds, technically

Segment: The Wheel of Corruption is spun on Ammunition as Veronica Cherrywood oversees the abandoned title stipulation with Apostasy and Eastwood
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Apostasy (SuperStar) +2, Eastwood (Jobber) +2

Match: Apostasy barely defends his belt against an aggressive Eastwood

Segment: Anwyl has his interview with Veronica Cherrywood interrupted by a returning Alex O'Rion

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux delivers some bad news to Chris Austin. Austin is silent, but his response is loud.

Match: Drew Michaels tries to fight off Abel Steele and Chris Austin by himself after Abel locked Faith in a room earlier. However, John "Doc" Derrick put a wrench in that plan, as he brought out Faith from the back. Abel and Austin were still victorious, however, as Austin pinned Faith, apparently by reflex. He wasn't too pleased.
Points: Chris Austin (HOT) +10, Abel Steele (HOT) +10, Drew Michaels (SuperStar) -5, Faith (Jobber) +5, John "Doc" Derrick (HOT) +2

Segment: Leviticus and Jonathan King prepare for their tag team match.

Match: Gray Inferno, Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno, continue their amazing tag run, getting their first defence against Leviticus and Jonathan King and Slegna and Butters
Points: Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +7, Slegnadamus (COLD) +10, Butters (Jobber) +5, Jonathan King (COLD) +10, Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +7, Leviticus (SuperStar) -5,

Results
Nick1 - 30 (Son of Shark Boy +7, Christian Parkes +5, STORMMASTER +12, Sheila Blige +6)
Nick2 - 8 (Apostasy +9, Outlaw John Andrews -5, Smitten +2, Crusoe +2)

STORMMASTER - 31 (Hannibal Frost +2, Jonathan King +12, Butters +5, Abel Steele +12)
Romeo - 26 (Harlequin +12, War Machine +10, Starchild -3, Eastwood +7)

Austin - 1 (David GS 2, Matt Ashburn -11, Slegnadamus +10)
Az Real - 17 (Action Jackson +2, MASS Caesar +12, Leviticus (-3), Veronica Cherrywood +6)

Butters - 35 (Nick Bryson +16, Seth Rotunda +10, Nicholas Gray +7)
Apostasy - 6 (Mark Johansson -8, Trey Spruance +12, John Derrick +2)

Pure Extremist - 3 (The Celt +2, Leon Caprice +11, Anwyl -10)
Leon Caprice - 38 (Damien Inferno +7, Faith +7, Chris Austin +14, Kayden Osiris +10)

Standings

West
Nick 1 (1-0, 1-0, 30 points)
Leon Caprice (1-0, 0-0, 38 points)
Az Real (1-0, 0-0 17 points)
Romeo (0-1, 0-0, 26 points)
Nick 2 (0-1, 0-1, 8 points)

East
Butters (1-0, 1-0, 35 points)
STORMMASTER (1-0, 0-0, 31 points)
Apostasy (0-1, 0-1, 6 points)
Pure Extremist (0-1, 0-0, 3 points)
Austin (0-1, 0-0, 1 point)

Recap: So the changed scoring obviously proved that every game will pretty much be go big or go home.

Austin vs Az Real: Austin's team didn't do him any favors this week, though DGS' win on Ammunition helped put him into the positives after the loss on Corruption, Ashburn did reveal himself to be one member of YNG. Austins' team got his freak loss week out of the way, Id reckon, and I'd expect him to get far more points in the future. Az Real benefited from 3 Cherrywood segments, but he only has 2 active roster members who will be the most point earners. He probably wont be able to score much more than this unless he gets another active wrestler instead of an NPC.

Butters vs Apostasy: Butters team proves to be a solid lineup. Nick Bryson earned him a lot of points retaining his belt and being involved with a lot of YNG segments. Nicholas Gray seems to be one half of a strong team and while Rotunda lost, he did have a strong showing in his match, so Rotunda could be a prospect for the future. Apostasy was another man who had a strange week. Trey luckily scored him his most points losing in the main event, but Mark's surprise win and YNG debut threw his team for a loop. Docs reappearance is interesting, however, and we have yet to see how it will unfold.

Nick1 vs Nick2: With Smitten having the show off, Nick2's team didnt score as many points as it should have, though OJA winning came as a surprise to at least Nick2 as he edged out Killswitch. Apostasy continues his strong run, however, edging out Eastwood. Crusoe wasn't used as much this show, though he is usually on screen every time GSW is, so perhaps this was just another fluke week. Bryson's team, powered by SoSB and Stormmaster, proved to be a solid concept, though it relies entirely on their performances. Should a gamble with them not pay off, Bryson's team will be in the crapper.

Pure Extremist vs Leon Caprice: PX gets lucky with the surprise DGS reunion with SoA on Corruption, so the Celt didnt get him bookoo negative points. Anwyls victory also threw him for a loop. Leons complete Ammunition team, however, was a stunning success this week, scoring the most points of any team. Austin scored him many points and doesnt look to be slowing down any time soon, and he has the other half of the strong tag champs Damien Inferno.

Stormmaster vs Ro: Although Eastwood was a significant boost for Ro at +7, Stormmasters team with Abel Steele at its helm netted him just enough to come from behind in the closest match of the week. Stormmaster's team is fairly balanced and this showed he could be a potential winner very often. Ro's team was no joke either as his only negative points netter was Starchild (lolol) who lost in a very very close match. both teams could average this ammount of points every week, so watch out when you face either of them.

Notes: We also just had a few new twists and turns! Alex O'Rion came back at Ammunition, Ryu Quinn almost beat DGS in his debut. Ryder Strong is available and just won his most recent match. Killswitch also is back in FMW and could be an interesting pickup. Id reccomend anyone looking for potential quick points getters (AHEM AZ REAL) check out one of these four dudes!

Get your rosters up by Saturday guys!

Matchups

Pure Extremist vs Chris Austin - East Division Showcase
Romeo vs Az Real - West Division Showcase
Leon Caprice vs Apostasy
Nick1 vs Butters
Nick2 vs STORMMASTER

Last edited by the nick bryson on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm

None of my players are booked this week. Sad day.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am

Edible14 wrote:
None of my players are booked this week. Sad day.

mark is.

Also, if you miss the deadline for FMW WFL we're going to start that whole 'using your previous lineup'

HOWEVER: We're going to change it up a bit. Lets take my team for example. First week I had

SuperStar: Son of shark boy
Jobber: christian parkes
HOT: STORMMASTER
COLD: Sheila Blige

After that week I dropped christian for the linguist. Lets say, however, I didnt post a new lineup. My lineup would look like this now:

SuperStar: Son of shark boy
Jobber: EMPTY
HOT: STORMMASTER
COLD: Sheila Blige
Bench: The Linguist

SO! If you drop someone for a different roster member, and then forget to post updated lineups, your change will go into effect on your roster but your lineup won't be updated. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Show Open: Chris Austin taught us a lesson about Drew Michaels.

Match: Outlaw John Andrews defeated Killswitch in a National Anthem match. Killswitch didnt want to play ball, though.

Segment: Faith was ambushed and locked in her dressing room by the villainous Abel Steele

Match: The debuting Ryu Quinn and GSW member Kayden Osiris, with Jeff Whitt and Crusoe lost a triple threat match to David GS
Points: Crusoe (COLD) +2, Osiris (COLD) +10, David GS (SuperStar) +5,

Segment: Recoil of the Week (NO POINTS)

Segment: CG Smitten is pissed off, and tells Veronica Cherrywood all about it.
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, CG Smitten (HOT) +2

Match: In another amazing victory, Anwyl defeats Artemis Copeland in three seconds, technically

Segment: The Wheel of Corruption is spun on Ammunition as Veronica Cherrywood oversees the abandoned title stipulation with Apostasy and Eastwood
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Apostasy (SuperStar) +2, Eastwood (Jobber) +2

Match: Apostasy barely defends his belt against an aggressive Eastwood

Segment: Anwyl has his interview with Veronica Cherrywood interrupted by a returning Alex O'Rion

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux delivers some bad news to Chris Austin. Austin is silent, but his response is loud.

Match: Drew Michaels tries to fight off Abel Steele and Chris Austin by himself after Abel locked Faith in a room earlier. However, John "Doc" Derrick put a wrench in that plan, as he brought out Faith from the back. Abel and Austin were still victorious, however, as Austin pinned Faith, apparently by reflex. He wasn't too pleased.
Points: Chris Austin (HOT) +10, Abel Steele (HOT) +10, Drew Michaels (SuperStar) -5, Faith (Jobber) +5, John "Doc" Derrick (HOT) +2

Segment: Leviticus and Jonathan King prepare for their tag team match.

Match: Gray Inferno, Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno, continue their amazing tag run, getting their first defence against Leviticus and Jonathan King and Slegna and Butters
Points: Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +7, Slegnadamus (COLD) +10, Butters (Jobber) +5, Jonathan King (COLD) +10, Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +7, Leviticus (SuperStar) -5,

Results
Nick2 - 8 (Apostasy +9, Outlaw John Andrews -5, Smitten +2, Crusoe +2)

STORMMASTER - 31 (Hannibal Frost +2, Jonathan King +12, Butters +5, Abel Steele +12)
Romeo - 26 (Harlequin +12, War Machine +10, Starchild -3, Eastwood +7)

Austin - 1 (David GS 2, Matt Ashburn -11, Slegnadamus +10)
Az Real - 17 (Action Jackson +2, MASS Caesar +12, Leviticus (-3), Veronica Cherrywood +6)

Butters - 35 (Nick Bryson +16, Seth Rotunda +10, Nicholas Gray +7)
Apostasy - 6 (Mark Johansson -8, Trey Spruance +12, John Derrick +2)

Pure Extremist - 3 (The Celt +2, Leon Caprice +11, Anwyl -10)
Leon Caprice - 38 (Damien Inferno +7, Faith +7, Chris Austin +14, Kayden Osiris +10)

Standings

West
Nick 1 (1-0, 1-0, 30 points)
Leon Caprice (1-0, 0-0, 38 points)
Az Real (1-0, 0-0 17 points)
Romeo (0-1, 0-0, 26 points)
Nick 2 (0-1, 0-0, 8 points)

East
Butters (1-0, 1-0, 35 points)
STORMMASTER (1-0, 0-0, 31 points)
Apostasy (0-1, 0-0, 6 points)
Pure Extremist (0-1, 0-0, 3 points)
Austin (0-1, 0-0, 1 point)

Recap: So the changed scoring obviously proved that every game will pretty much be go big or go home.

Austin vs Az Real: Austin's team didn't do him any favors this week, though DGS' win on Ammunition helped put him into the positives after the loss on Corruption, Ashburn did reveal himself to be one member of YNG. Austins' team got his freak loss week out of the way, Id reckon, and I'd expect him to get far more points in the future. Az Real benefited from 3 Cherrywood segments, but he only has 2 active roster members who will be the most point earners. He probably wont be able to score much more than this unless he gets another active wrestler instead of an NPC.

Butters vs Apostasy: Butters team proves to be a solid lineup. Nick Bryson earned him a lot of points retaining his belt and being involved with a lot of YNG segments. Nicholas Gray seems to be one half of a strong team and while Rotunda lost, he did have a strong showing in his match, so Rotunda could be a prospect for the future. Apostasy was another man who had a strange week. Trey luckily scored him his most points losing in the main event, but Mark's surprise win and YNG debut threw his team for a loop. Docs reappearance is interesting, however, and we have yet to see how it will unfold.

Nick1 vs Nick2: With Smitten having the show off, Nick2's team didnt score as many points as it should have, though OJA winning came as a surprise to at least Nick2 as he edged out Killswitch. Apostasy continues his strong run, however, edging out Eastwood. Crusoe wasn't used as much this show, though he is usually on screen every time GSW is, so perhaps this was just another fluke week. Bryson's team, powered by SoSB and Stormmaster, proved to be a solid concept, though it relies entirely on their performances. Should a gamble with them not pay off, Bryson's team will be in the crapper.

Pure Extremist vs Leon Caprice: PX gets lucky with the surprise DGS reunion with SoA on Corruption, so the Celt didnt get him bookoo negative points. Anwyls victory also threw him for a loop. Leons complete Ammunition team, however, was a stunning success this week, scoring the most points of any team. Austin scored him many points and doesnt look to be slowing down any time soon, and he has the other half of the strong tag champs Damien Inferno.

Stormmaster vs Ro: Although Eastwood was a significant boost for Ro at +7, Stormmasters team with Abel Steele at its helm netted him just enough to come from behind in the closest match of the week. Stormmaster's team is fairly balanced and this showed he could be a potential winner very often. Ro's team was no joke either as his only negative points netter was Starchild (lolol) who lost in a very very close match. both teams could average this ammount of points every week, so watch out when you face either of them.

Notes: We also just had a few new twists and turns! Alex O'Rion came back at Ammunition, Ryu Quinn almost beat DGS in his debut. Ryder Strong is available and just won his most recent match. Killswitch also is back in FMW and could be an interesting pickup. Id reccomend anyone looking for potential quick points getters (AHEM AZ REAL) check out one of these four dudes!

Get your rosters up by Saturday guys!

Matchups

Pure Extremist vs Chris Austin - East Division Showcase
Romeo vs Az Real - West Division Showcase
Leon Caprice vs Apostasy
Nick1 vs Butters
Nick2 vs STORMMASTER

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 am

Show Open: Apostasy talked about the Abandoned Title and Jack Eastwood, then joined the commentary team

Match: MASS Caesar defeated the rocking Starchild

Segment: The doctor attended to Trey Spruance who thinks he is now Baron Pemberton after his concussion

Segment: Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn accompanied Mark Johansson to the ring as Mark explained why he joined YNG.
Points: Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +2, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2

Segment: The Sons of Attrition, The Celt, David GS, Leon Caprice, and Hannibal Frost heated up in the office of P. Thurston Deveraux trying to figure out who jumped the Celt.
Points: David GS (HOT) +2, The Celt (SuperStar) +2, Leon Caprice (HOT) +2, Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) +2

Match: Killswitch broke his hockey stick over the head of John Andrews and got the pinfall in the rubber match between the two.

Segment: Corruption Kickback

Match: Vincent Van Rose and Dark Hariken lost to YNG Member Matt Ashburn who was followed by Mark Johansson and Nick Bryson
Points: Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +5, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +2

Segment: Apostasy creates a system for challengers for his AB title and hands out numbers to Ryder Strong and Ryu Quinn. Jack Eastwood shows up with Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda and lays some smackdown. He didn't feel like waiting in line.
Points: Apostasy (SuperStar) +2, Eastwood (Jobber) +2, Seth Rotunda (COLD) +2, Ryder Strong (SuperStar) +2

Match: Mark Johansson with Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn defends his TV title against Christian Parkes
Points: Mark Johansson (HOT) +12, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +2, Christian Parkes (Jobber) +5

Segment: Trey Spruance, who still thinks he is Baron Pemberton, purchases an Abandoned Title shot from MASS Caesar with his butler and his candy money. Caesar takes exception after he realizes hes been duped and beats down the 'baron'.

Match: Hannibal Frost loses to Harlequin after Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson show up and announce a match between YNG and SOA at Death Row 4, distracting Hannibal and letting Harlequin squish him with his finisher.
Points: Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) -5, Harlequin (HOT) +10, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +2

Segment: Death Row 4 plus

Match: SoA (The Celt, David GS, and Leon Caprice) defeat The Pack (Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, and Seth Rotunda) with Bryson on commentary, Mark as time keeper, and Ashburn as guest cameraman.
Points: David GS (HOT) +10, Eastwood (Jobber) +5, The Celt (SuperStar) +5, Leon Caprice (HOT) +10, Seth Rotunda (COLD) +10

Results:
Pure Extremist - 19 (The Celt +7, Leon Caprice +12)
Chris Austin - 23 (David GS +12, Matt Ashburn +11)

Romeo - 12 (Harlequin +10, Starchild -5, Eastwood +7)
Az Real - 14 (MASS Caesar +12, Ryder Strong +2)

Leon Caprice - 5 (Christian Parkes +5)
Apostasy - 22 (Trey Spruance +4, Mark Johansson +18)

Nick1 - 0
Butters - 20 (Nick Bryson +8, Seth Rotunda +12)

Nick2 - 9 (Apostasy +4, John Andrews +5)
STORMMASTER - -3 (Hannibal Frost -3)
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

No points for YNG being out there in the final match? Okay...

Also, if you had a YNG member on this show... big points to you.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am

Edible14 wrote:
No points for YNG being out there in the final match? Okay...

Also, if you had a YNG member on this show... big points to you.

no because they never left camera so they got their points for showing up and then stayed out on screen
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 am

Anybody else find it funny if Nick loses to me... With him on my team?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

I cant help it you have the best person on your roster ever.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 am

RESULTS!

Show Open: Ryu Quinn and Ryder Strong defeat Kayden Osiris and Jonathan King in an impressive display.
Points: Ryder Strong (SuperStar) +5, Jonathan King (HOT) -10, Kayden Osiris (COLD) +10

Segment: Chris Austin breaks it down with Veronica Cherrywood
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Chris Austin (HOT) +2

Match: Chris Austin beats down the enigmatic Mr. E, though austin doesnt seem the same.

Segment: RECOIL Of the Week

Match: Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER surprise the world by defeating Slegnadamus, Butters, Seth Omega, and RAMPAGE!
Points: Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +5, STORMMASTER (HOT) +10, Butters (COLD) +10, Slegna (COLD) +10, Seth Omega (Jobber) +5

Segment: Leviticus leads us in a segment that features all of GSW, Kayden Osiris, Crusoe, Jeff Whitt, Jonathan King, and Matt Dunn
Points: Leviticus (COLD) +2, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Jonathan King (HOT) +2, Kayden Osiris (COLD) +2, Matt Dunn (Jobber) +2

Match: Leviticus with Jeff Whitt and Crusoe take it to the evil Abel Steele
Points: Leviticus (COLD) -10, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Abel Steele (Jobber) +5

Segment: Anwyl interrupts Alex O'Rion and Christian G. Smitten's respect talk, calling Smitten Matlock and telling Alex he's a relic. Smitten makes him look like a fool and all three men leave after Smittens dictation

Match: Nicholas Gray gets the surprise pin in the middle of a clusterfuck over Matt Dunn. A giant brawl erupted that featured all of GSW again as well as Ryu Quinn, Ryder Strong, Slegnadamus, Butters, RAMPAGE! Son of Shark Boy, and STORMMASTER
Points: Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +5, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +2, Matt Dunn (Jobber)+5, Leviticus (COLD) +2, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Jonathan King (HOT) +2, Kayden Osiris (COLD) +2, Ryder Strong (SuperStar) +2, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (HOT) +2, Butters (COLD) +2, Slegna (COLD) +2

Segment: Death Row 4 plug

Match: Smitten retains his C4 Championship against the rookie sensation Anwyl and returning hero Alex O'Rion

Results:
Pure Extremist - 31 (The Celt +7, Leon Caprice +12, Anwyl +12)
Chris Austin - 42 (David GS +12, Matt Ashburn +11, Matt Dunn +7, Slegna +12)

Romeo - 12 (Harlequin +10, Starchild -5, Eastwood +7)
Az Real - 17 (MASS Caesar +12, Ryder Strong +9, Veronica Cherrywood +2, Leviticus -6)

Leon Caprice - 21 (Christian Parkes +5, Damien Inferno +2, Kayden Osiris +14)
Apostasy - 22 (Trey Spruance +4, Mark Johansson +18)

Nick1 - 19(STORMMASTER +12, Son of Shark Boy +7)
Butters - 32 (Nick Bryson +8, Seth Rotunda +12, Seth Omega+5, Nicholas Gray +7)

Nick2 - 31(Apostasy +4, John Andrews +5, Smitten +16, Crusoe +6)
STORMMASTER - 8 (Hannibal Frost -3, Butters +12, Abel Steele +5, Jonathan King -6)

West
Az Real (2-0, 1-0 34 points)
Nick 1 (1-1, 1-0, 49 points)
Leon Caprice (1-1, 0-0, 59 points)
Nick 2 (1-1, 0-1, 39 points)
Romeo (0-2, 0-1, 38 points)

East
Butters (2-0, 1-0, 67 points)
Austin (1-1, 1-0, 43 points)
STORMMASTER (1-1, 0-0, 39 points)
Apostasy (1-1, 0-1, 28 points)
Pure Extremist (0-2, 0-1, 34 points)

As you can see a lot of big jumps. Will do proper style recaps after work.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

RECAPS!

PX vs Austin: And Austin's team proves to be monsterous as he scores the highest point count to date with 42. Ashburn is looking impressive as YNG continues to reign over Corruption, but who knows how that will work as the Sons of Attrition and David GS have really started to make a presence as they're his highest potential point earners. PX's team wasn't too shabby either as SoA are starting to become more prominent of a unit facing off against YNG and Anwyl continues to generate for him, losing a close one. Anwyl is definately big trade bait for sure.

Ro vs Az Real: Az Real still has difficulty scoring points, so hes very lucky that the other teams he's faced have had equal ammount of trouble. Az Real could have had much more points, but Leviticus winning this show gave him 3 winners and only 2 slots for them. Perhaps he should look into trading off Ryder Strong or MASS Caesar, if hed rather keep his GSW stablemate. Ro's only setback was his unfortunate placing of Starchild, though if he had put himself in a losing spot he would have reached the mid 20s almost 30 points, which is definately a solid number. This game is obviously more about being strategic with your placings, though Ro should look at replacing War Machine, as the vet might be taking time off again.

Leon vs Apostasy: The closest match of the week and Apo was worried since only one of his roster members was booked. He was smart, though, in placing Mark in HOT, getting title defense points, plus a lot of YNG appearances and marks 18 points is the highest of any one individual to date. Leons team continues to be proven well rounded and he should be fairly solid throughout the season.

Nick1 vs Butters: Well, the Stormmaster/SoSB combo paid off big, getting 19 points, however thats ALL Team Bryson gets as his NPCs dont make any appearances. Butters team continues to be extremely well rounded, with Nick Bryson getting him almost 10 points without having a match, Nick Gray continuing his winning ways, and Seth Rotunda just being on the cusp of breaking through. I really like Butters' chances through the season to win.

Nick2 vs STORMMASTER: Storm's gamble with King didnt pay off, as King lost in the hot position, but a heavy GSW Ammunition episode helped ease that blow a bit. Hannibal losing didnt help him much either, as Hannibal is basically his top presence, though Abel Steele has been really strong as of late. Nick2, on the other hand, continues to impress with his strong team, which I thought was the most balanced when we did the draft. Crusoe was in a lot of GSW segments, Apostasy had a very large role this Corruption, and Smitten banked him big points defending his title. I think this is more or less what we're going to see from his team every week.

Notes: This week was very GSW heavy, so if someone is looking for a points generator Jeff Whitt is still on the FA list, among others. Also on that list is Ryu Quinn who has looked really impressive in two outings, so if someone is looking to make a move he might be worth a pickup. Also remember that Killswitch is still available, who has been good for every match hes had since coming back.

WEEK 3 MATCHUPS:

Nick2 vs Leon Caprice - WEST CONFERENCE SHOWCASE
Apostasy vs Stormmaster - EAST CONFERENCE SHOWCASE
Butters vs Az Real
Austin vs Nick1
Romeo vs PX - SOMEONE MUST WIN!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Lets recap Corruption!

Show Open: Nick Bryson helmed a segment that feautred Matt Ashburn and Mark Johansson. They were interrupted by their opponents Ripper and Christian Parkes which went right into the match, so the only appearance points are for Mark.

Match: Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn defeated Ripper and Christian Parkes, despite Rippers strong showing.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +10, Matt Ashburn (HOT) +10, Christian Parkes (Jobber) +5

Segment: Trey Spruance bought something to protect his head with what little money he had left from the reccomendation of the doctor.

Segment: Apostasy convinces Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda to stand alone on their own and abandon Pack leader Jack Eastwood
Points: Apostasy (SuperStar) +5, Seth Rotunda (COLD) +2, Daniel Prideman (COLD) +2

Match: MASS Caesar beats down Trey Spruance, with a paper bag on his head, in the ring this time and is so vicious that Trey is saved by Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER. Trey then announced, as Paper Bag Man, that he and his saviors are a unit, the Super Mega Ultra Team
Points: Trey Spruance (COLD) +10, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (HOT) +2

Segment: The Sons of Attrition (The Celt, Leon Caprice, Hannibal Frost, David GS) make amends, for the most part, and begin to think like a unit, even in their response to the douchey Killswitch.
Points: David GS (SuperStar) +2, Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) +2, The Celt (HOT) +2, Leon Caprice (SuperStar) +2, Killswitch (Jobber) +2

Match: The debuting Callum Pullin tried his best to stand up to Mark Johansson but couldn't pull through. Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn accompanied Mark to the ring.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Matt Ashburn (HOT) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +12

Segment: Outlaw John Andrews confronted his rival Killswitch before his match, informing him that they will have a flag match on Death Row to settle their score.
Points: Outlaw John Andrews (Jobber) +2, Killswitch (Jobber) +2

Match: The Celt and Killswitch were scheduled to have a match, but it was interrupted as the live feed of Corruption was cut out and replaced for an advertisement for Anarchy. No points to be rewarded as we dont know the match outcome yet.

Results:

Nick2 4 (Apostasy +2, Outlaw John Andrews +2)
Leon Caprice 5 (Christian Parkes +5)

Apostasy 18 (Son of Shark Boy +2, Mark Johansson +14, Daniel Prideman +2)
Stormmaster 2 (Hannibal Frost +2)

Butters 14 (Nick Bryson +12, Seth Rotunda +2)
Az Real 0

Austin 14 (David GS +2, Matt Ashburn +12)
Nick1 16 (Trey Spruance +12, Killswitch +4, STORMMASTER +2)

Romeo 0
PX 4 (Leon Caprice +2, The Celt +2)
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Quote :

Romeo vs PX - SOMEONE MUST WIN!

Inb4 draw
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 am

Match: The Celt ended up defeating Killswitch as the Corruption broadcast was streamed onto FMW.com after the interruption.

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux Announced that we will see Apostasy defend his belt on Death Row against Ryu Quinn, Ryder Strong, Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, and Daniel Prideman. He also announced that YNG and SoA will face off in a War Games match where if YNG loses they must forfeit all belts and if SoA lose they must disband forever!

Segment: Gray Inferno shilled some merch. BUY BUY BUY! CONSUME!
Points: Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +2, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +2

Match: David GS was distracted again as YNG's entrance music played, allowing Harlequin to get the win.

Match: Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda swerved on Apostasy, Ryu Quinn, and Ryder Strong faking leaving Eastwood. The faces were just able to get the win out, but the Pack sent them running.
Points: Eastwood (Jobber) +5, Rotunda (COLD) +10, Prideman (COLD) +10, Apostasy (SuperStar) +5, Ryder Strong (SuperStar) +5

Results
Nick2 - 9 (Apostasy +7, Outlaw John Andrews +2)
Leon Caprice - 7 (Christian Parkes +5, Damien Inferno +2)

Apostasy - 28 (Son of Shark Boy +2, Mark Johansson +14, Daniel Prideman +12)
Stormmaster - 2 (Hannibal Frost +2)

Butters - 26 (Nick Bryson +12, Seth Rotunda +12, Nicholas Gray +2)
Az Real - 5 (Ryder Strong +5)

Austin - 9 (David GS -3, Matt Ashburn +12)
Nick1 - 21 (Trey Spruance +12, Killswitch +9, STORMMASTER +2)

Romeo - 15 (Eastwood +5, Harlequin +10)
PX - 14 (Leon Caprice +2, The Celt +12)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Show Open: John "Doc" Derrick tells Faith that he appreciates everything shes done for him, but he has to fight his own battles.
Match: Kayden Osiris, with Crusoe announced that he is unable to compete tonight against his opponent, but he has found a replacement for GSW, Sean Jensen. Jensen then beat Josh Woodrum

Segment: Veronica Cherrywood interviews Jonathan King
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Jonathan King (HOT) +2

Match: Nicholas Gray had a match with Jonathan King, who came to the ring with Kayden Osiris, Sean Jensen, Jeff Whitt, and Crusoe that erupted into chaos again, but Gray pulled out the victory after Son of Shark Boy, STORMMASTER, Rampage!, and Damien Inferno came out to help.
Points: Jonathan King (HOT) -10, Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +5, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +2, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (HOT) +2, Crusoe (Cold) +2, Kayden Osiris (Cold) +2

Segment: Recoil of the Week

Segment: Veronica Cherrywood listens as Smitten tells us about how he's good now and Austin was good back in the day.
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, CGSmitten (HOT) +2

Match: Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER defeated Butters and Slegnadamus in tag team competition.
Points: Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +5, STORMMASTER (HOT) +10, Slegnadamus (COLD) +10, Butters (COLD) +10

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux and Veronica Cherrywood announced some matches for Death Row 4. Things go smooth until some chaos and they find Rampage trying to help a bloody Seth Omega
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Seth Omega (Jobber) +2

Match: Leviticus, with Crusoe, Sean Jensen, Jonathan King, Jeff Whitt, and Kayden Osiris, won a lumberjack match against Rampage! with Nicholas Gray, Damien Inferno, Son of Shark Boy, Stormmaster, and Damien Inferno.
Points: Leviticus (COLD) -10, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Jonathan King (HOT) +2, Kayden Osiris (COLD) +2, Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +2, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +2, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (HOT) +2,

Segment: Chris Austin responds to Smittens harsh words with reality in an attempted interview by Veronica Cherrywood
Points: Chris Austin (HOT) +2, Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2

Match: Chris Austin defeated Christian G. Smitten by DQ after Harlequin shocks ammunition viewers and attacks both men.
Points: Chris Austin (HOT) +10, CGSmitten (HOT) -10, Harlequin (HOT) +2

Segment: Anwyl's interview with Veronica Cherrywood goes off course as Anwyl tells P. Thurston Deveraux to give him a match.

Match: Anwyl and Abel Steele are victorious over the veteran Alex O'Rion and John "Doc" Derreck. After the shenanigans P. Thurston Deveraux showed up to announce two more matches for Death Row.

RESULTS:
Nick2 - 7 (Apostasy +7, Outlaw John Andrews +2, Smitten -8, Crusoe +6)
Leon Caprice -29 (Christian Parkes +5, Damien Inferno +6, Chris Austin +12, Kayden Osiris +6)

Apostasy - 37 (Son of Shark Boy +11, Mark Johansson +14, Daniel Prideman +12)
Stormmaster - 1 (Hannibal Frost +2, Butters +10, Abel Steele -5, Jonathan King -6)

Butters - 35 (Nick Bryson +12, Seth Rotunda +12, Nicholas Gray +9, Seth Omega +2)
Az Real - 5 (Ryder Strong +5, Leviticus -10, Veronica Cherrywood +10)

Austin - 19 (David GS -3, Matt Ashburn +12, Slegnadamus +10)
Nick1 - 35 (Trey Spruance +12, Killswitch +9, STORMMASTER +16)

Romeo - 17 (Eastwood +5, Harlequin +12)
PX - 6 (Leon Caprice +2, Anwyl -8, The Celt +12)

West
Leon Caprice (2-1, 1-0, 88 points)
Nick 1 (2-1, 1-0, 84 points)
Az Real (2-1, 1-0 39 points)
Romeo (1-2, 0-1, 55 points)
Nick 2 (1-2, 0-2, 46 points)

East
Butters (3-0, 1-0, 102 points)
Apostasy (2-1, 1-1, 65 points)
Austin (1-2, 1-0, 62 points)
STORMMASTER (1-2, 0-1, 40 points)
Pure Extremist (0-3, 0-1, 40 points)

RECAPS!

Nick2 vs Leon: Nick's unfortunate placing of Smitten, in arguably the hardest to predict match this show, bit him in the ass. However, note that if smitten wins, Nick2 probably wins, so again it pays to pay attention to your lineups guys. Nick2 also didnt benefit much from Kayden Osiris becoming the manager for Sean Jensen, because had Kayden won that match, Leon would have lost a whopping 10 points from the match. Nick2 also got a lot of points from his NPC, but the team I rated the best out of the draft has been struggling lately.

Apostasy vs Stormmaster: Stormmaster really needs to update his lineup. King in HOT again did nothing for him, losing him points big time for the second consecutive show. He also lost out on Abel's points. His team is strong but he needs to fidget with it, see about maybe picking up someone from FA. Apostasy's trade for SoSB paid off big while he lost Trey he gained a big consistent winner who got him 11 points in the SuperStar position. Apo's team is definately winning big right now with SoSB/SM earning tag shots, Mark on a roll with YNG, and the pack getting their big push. He looks really strong at the moment.

Az Real vs Butters: And again butters wins. He is going to be VERY hard to beat, though he should look into replacing Seth Omega, who was injured this show. Az Real's team luck runs out as his low scoring ways bite him in the ass. He forgot to post a lineup, so he didnt get any points from his transaction of adding Callum Pullin, who will be a solid point getter for him, and his unfortunate placement of Leviticus. He was lucky veronica was in 5 segments to negate that, but he needs to look at his team, though he is in a better place than he was last week, regardless of the loss.

Austin vs Nick1: Nick1's trade for Trey proved to be what his team needed as he added a big point earner in the now Paper Bag Man. SM, like his tag team counterpart, keeps winning and showing up, earning a big tag title shot for Death Row. Also, Killswitch is a solid competitor with an intriguing match on Death Row against OJA. Austin's team scored big points, but a close loss to Harlequin by DGS set him back. Austin's team should, more often than not, score more to his record setting point total last week than this week. I think Austin's team has a lot of potential.

PX vs Ro: In the battle of the winless PX lost out because of his poor placing of Anwyl, who has been winning more often than not. PX also needs to look at replacing Artemis, because thats just an empty spot otherwise. Celt and Leon are good pieces to build a team around, and Anwyl is honestly the biggest trade bait in the game at the moment for team PX. Romeo is again carried by Harlequin and Eastwood but he should look at replacing War Machine to maximize his point earning potential. He also had the show off with Starchild, but rumor has it he will be on the Death Row card.

Notes: Big point earners are still in Free Agency with Jeff Whitt, Ryu Quinn, and Doc. Also, if you're looking for an NPC, P. Thurston Deveraux is available and he had an awesome ammount of segments this show. Don't forget we've had some new signups AND Sean Jensen is now officially an active roster member.

Death Row 4 Matchups:
Nick1 vs Ro - West Conf. Match
Az Real vs :eon - West Conf. Match
Austin vs Stormmaster - East Conf. Match
Butters vs PX - East Conf. Match
Apostasy vs Nick2 - Out of Conference CLASH!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

DEATH ROW IV RESULTS!

Show Open: Boice and Sound rundown the card

Match: Jonathan King won the opening Battle Royal for the TV title #1 Contendership.
Points: Jonathan King (HOT) +10, Starchild (SuperStar) -5, Paper Bag Man (COLD) +10, Christian Parkes (Jobber) +5,

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux announced a draft taking place on corruption/anarchy.

Match: Killswitch raised his flag high over John Andrews

Segment: Jeff Whitt, Matt Dunn, Leviticus, and Crusoe took over an interview with Veronica Cherrywood
Points: Matt Dunn (Jobber) +2, Crusoe (Cold) +2, Leviticus (HOT) +2, Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2

Match: Dunn, Levi, and Whitt crushed Bobino, Slegnadamus, and Rampage in a cage match!
Points: Matt Dunn (Jobber) -5, Leviticus (HOT) +10, Bobino (COLD) +10, Slegnadamus (COLD) +10

Segment: Anwyl reads some fan mail!

Match: Anwyl took another step towards becoming the next rookie sensation by taking out veteran Alex O'Rion

Segment: Veronica Cherrywood helped Apostasy spin the wheel, revealing a ladder match. Also, Paper Bag Man announced that he'd be cashing in his title shot for the AB title soon!
Points: Veronica Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Apostasy (SuperStar) +2, Paper Bag Man (COLD) +2

Match: Apostasy retained his title in a 6 man ladder match against Ryu Quinn, Ryder Strong, Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, and Seth Rotunda
Points: Apostasy (SuperStar) +7, Ryder Strong (SuperStar) -5. Eastwood (Jobber) +5, Daniel Prideman (COLD) +10, Seth Rotunda (COLD) +10

Segment: John Derrick discussed his health and state of mind with Veronica Cherrywood. P. Thurston Deveraux tried to convince Doc not to wrestle, but he was having none of it

Match: Abel Steele pulled out a victory against a surprisingly good John Derrick.

Segment: Tag Team Champions Nick Gray and Damien Inferno bumped into the Super Mega Ultra Team, Son of Shark Boy, STORMMASTER, and Paper Bag Man. They expressed their mutual respect before the match.
Points: Paper Bag Man (COLD) +2, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) +2, STORMMASTER (Jobber) +2, Nick Gray (SuperStar) +2, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +2

Match: Gray Inferno retained their titles against SMUT
Points: Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +7, Nick Gray (SuperStar) +7, Son of Shark Boy (SuperStar) -5, STORMMASTER (Jobber) +5

Segment: Chris Austin and Veronica Cherrywood had a conversation interrupted by Harlequin.
Points: Cherrywood (Jobber) +2, Chris Austin (HOT) +2, Harlequin (HOT) +2

Match: Christian G. Smitten barley edged out a win over Harlequin and Chris Austin
Points: Harlequin (HOT) -10, Austin (HOT) -10, Smitten (HOT) +10

Segment: Veronica Cherrywood revealed the results of #whoisthe4thman

Match: P. Thurston Deveraux watched a contronversial finish as David GS turned on his SoA teammates in the War Games main event and joined YNG with Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson. The count out win was awarded to The Celt, Hannibal Frost, and Leon Caprice and YNG's belts are now vacated.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) -10, Mark Johansson (HOT) -10, Matt Ashburn (HOT) -10, David GS (SuperStar) -5, Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) +5, Leon Caprice (Jobber) -5, The Celt (COLD) -10

RESULTS!
Nick1 - 31 (Paper Bag Man 14, STORMMASTER 7, Killswitch 10)
Ro - (-6) (Starchild -5, Harlequin -8, Eastwood +7)

Az Real - 27 (Veronica Cherrywood 10, Callum Pullin +10, Ryder Strong -5, Leviticus +12)
Leon - 6 (Christian Parkes 5, Chris Austin -8, Damien Inferno 9)

Austin - (-8} (Matt Ashburn -10, David GS -5, Slegnadamus 10, Matt Dunn -3)
Stormmaster - 20 (Jonathan King 10, Hannibal Frost 5, Abel Steele -5, Butters 10)

Butters - 9 (Nick Gray 9, Nick Bryson -10, Seth Rotunda 10)
PX - (-8} (The Celt -10, Leon Caprice -5, Anwyl 7)

Apostasy - (-3) (Son of Shark Boy -3, Mark Johansson -10, Daniel Prideman 10)
Nick2 - 26 (Smitten 10, John Andrews 5, Apostasy 9, Crusoe 2)

West
Nick 1 (3-1, 2-0, 115 points)
Az Real (3-1, 2-0 66 points)
Leon Caprice (2-2, 1-1, 94 points)
Nick 2 (2-2, 0-2, 72 points)
Romeo (1-3, 0-2, 49 points)

East
Butters (4-0, 2-0, 111 points)
Apostasy (2-2, 1-1, 62 points)
STORMMASTER (2-2, 1-1, 60 points)
Austin (1-3, 1-1, 54 points)
Pure Extremist (0-4, 0-2, 32 points)

RECAP

Nick1 vs Ro - Nicks team earned big points this week out of the chaos that was Death Row. He gambled right on Gray Inferno retaining so STORMMASTER earned him a solid ammount of points in his first tag loss. Next week looks to be a little interesting too for team Bryson, especially with PBM getting an AB Shot. Romeo really need to try and make some moves, though Harlequin suffered his first loss outside of a tag environment since his return. The Pack looks to take a more prominent role, so Eastwood may be good trade bait, but he needs to replace War Machine and Starchild for sure if he wants to contend, as he is averaging only 10 points a week.

Az Real vs Leon - Our only match without a negative point scorer this week, Leon's gamble with Austin didnt pay off, though his team is still relatively well rounded and I'd probably say its safe to bet Austin is winning more than losing (Austins first loss since NHB). Az Real made a few moves and Veronica his NPC got him big points this week, but thats not something that should be expected. Levi and Ryder are strong players and Az has definately made a well rounded team here. He should start scoring more points for sure, which was a problem for him earlier.

Austin vs Stormmaster - Stormmasters refusal to change his roster actually paid off for the first time in 3 weeks, as King actually WON the Battle Royal and Hannibal got the count out win in the crazy main event. On the flip side, the main event absolutely crushed Austin, as well as GSW winning the multiple team matchup. Austin's team, for all their shortcomings this week, is now very very very dangerous, instead of very dangerous, as DGS joins YNG. Who knows where that is headed. I expect Austin to contend for the championship, to be honest.

Butters vs PX - In butters' worst week ever he gets super lucky as PX's 'SoA will lose' Gamble doesnt work out. Butters only scores 9 points, but his team is still the best in the game at the moment, not to mention his recent addition of P. Thurston Deveraux, I still think he will win the whole thing, especially being the only person to be undefeated. PX needs to look at replacing Artemis, as that isnt getting him any points. He has a solid set in Celt and Leon, but he just hasnt been able to predict their wins and losses very well. Anwyl is about to become a very big player, obviously, and should be a big points getter for him down the road. I see PX doing well, especially if he can make a move for someone to replace Artemis.

Apostasy vs Nick2 - Apostasy wasnt able to change things up in time, so he lost big on Mark and Son of Shark Boy. Drew's situation is fluid, to put nicely, so it should be interesting how Drew will earn him points, which he hasnt desperately needed, but Drew WAS his first round pick. Nick2's team proved to be one of the best as all of his players earned points and got him a really solid point total. Rumor has it OJA wants some time off, though, so he should look at replacing him. Its been rocky for nick2 so far, but things should start to turn the corner for him.

Notes: If youre looking for point earners Jeff Whitt is a free agent as well as his GSW stablemate Sean Jensen. Dont forget about our new batch of signups too. We've had about 5 new people sign up including Paul Brooks, Derek Levy, Monroe and more. If youre looking to make a few moves these guys are going to be worthwhile.

NEXT WEEKS SCHEDULE

Leon vs Ro - West Conference Matchup
Nick1 vs Az Real - West Conference Matchup
Austin vs Apostasy - East Conference Matchup
Stormmaster vs PX - East Conference Matchup
Butters vs Nick2 - Out of Conference Matchup

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 am

But I already replaced OJA, Bryson. Because you told me to like three days ago.

Sad
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 am

Ammunition RESULTS!

Show open: Derek Levy defeated Runihura De Valentine in a match featuring two debutants. Both looked like they could play a big part in the future of FMW.

Segment: P. Thurston Deveraux made the announcement of a FMC Tournament before answering some questions from Veronica Cherrywood

Match: Chris Austin defeated Bobino in standard Austin fashion, though post match Austin showed a little more restraint than standard Austin fashion.

Segment: Christian G. Smitten entered the office of P. Thurston Deveraux to talk business, then he laid his belt on the table and walked away.

Match: Newcomer Adam Smith built off of his impressive Death Row showing, this time getting a win by defeating Christian Parkes and Ripper

Segment: RECOIL of the Week

Match: Chris Austin watched as Dazz Andrews tried to take Drew Michaels to the limit in what Drew advertised as his last match, however, P. Thurston Deveraux came out later and announced that Drew had to finish out all his advertised dates and announced that they had already advertised him for the future.
Points: Dazz Andrews (Jobber) +5, Drew Michaels (SuperStar) +5, Deveraux (Jobber) +2, Chris Austin (HOT) +2

Segment: The first part of the Rise and Fall of GSW aired.

Match: Damien Inferno defeated Ryu Quinn and Jonathan King in a match that saw not only Matt Dunn and Sean Jensen try to run interference, to be stopped by Nicholas Gray, but also P. Thurston Deveraux come out and award the Television title to number one contender Jonathan King.
Points: Jonathan King (HOT) -10, Damien Inferno (SuperStar) +5, P. Thurston Deveraux (Jobber) +2, Matt Dunn (Jobber) +2, Nicholas Gray (SuperStar) +2

Segment: Chris Austin shared some thoughts with Veronica Cherrywood

Match: Skyler Striker made his return a successful one defeating Leviticus, John Derrick, Anwyl, and Abel Steele. The match also saw appearances from Matt Dunn, Sean Jensen, Jeff Whitt, Chris Austin and P. Thurston Deveraux
Points: Deveraux (Jobber) +2, Matt Dunn (Jobber) +2, Chris Austin (HOT) +2, Abel Steele (Jobber) +5, Anwyl (SuperStar) -5, Leviticus (HOT) -10

RESULTS!
Leon - 26 (Christian Parkes +5, Damien Inferno +5, Chris Austin 16)
Ro - 0

Nick1 - 5 (Ripper +5)
Az Real - (-6)(Leviticus -10, Veronica Cherrywood +4)

Austin - 4 (Matt Dunn +4)
Apostasy - 5 (Drew Michaels +5)

Stormmaster - (-15) (Jonathan King -10, Abel Steele -5)
PX - (-5) (Anwyl -5)

Butters - 12 (Nick Gray +2, P. Thurston Deveraux +10)
Nick2 - 7 (Dazz Andrews +5, Christian G. Smitten +2)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Corruption results!

Show Open: P. Thurston Deveraux came out to announce the beginning of the draft and debuted new Anarchy GM Nick Bryson and Corruption GM Jack Boice. Nick Bryson also announced a new addition to the broadcast team in Eric Scorpio, who joined Flare at the table.

Match: Harlequin defeated Sean Jensen pretty thuroughly, even with the aborted attempt at an assist from Crusoe

Segment: Sheila Blige tracked down Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and David GS to try to get an exclusive interview with David. The Celt was also curious about what DGS would say, but Nick Bryson interrupted their conversation and told them that David wouldnt speak about his actions until the first official Anarchy.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Sheila Blige (SuperStar) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +2, Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +2, David GS (HOT) +2, The Celt (COLD) +2

Segment: Nick Bryson came out to make his first selection in the Expansion draft with his teammates David GS, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson. With the first pick in the draft, Nick Bryson selected Bobino who proudly donned his first round draft pick jersey with pride.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +2, Mark Johansson (HOT) +2, David GS (HOT) +2, Bobino (COLD) +2

Segment: Sheila Blige oversaw the spinning of the Wheel with Paper Bag Man and Abandoned champion Apostasy. The two would fight later in the night in a Watery grave match.
Points: Apostasy (SuperStar) +2, Paper Bag Man (COLD) +2, Sheila Blige (SuperStar) +2

Match: Seth Rotunda battled with Monroe, ending the match surprisingly quickly with his stiff right hand he calls the dreamkiller.

Segment: Sheila Blige tried to conduct an interview with The Celt instead, which was rudely interrupted by Crusoe and Jeff Whitt who announced his number one contendership to the Ultraviolent Championship and he had the paper to prove it. While this was happening, first round draft pick Butters appeared on the screen, just before everyone left.
Points: Butters (COLD) +2, Crusoe (COLD) +2, The Celt (COLD) +2

Match: David GS teammed successfuly in his YNG Debut match with Mark Johansson against Callum Pullin and the debuting Paul Brooks. Afterwards, Nick Bryson announced that Brooks and Pullin would be the next picks in the FMW Expansion Draft
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, David GS (HOT) +10, Mark Johansson (HOT) +10, Callum Pullin (COLD) +10

Segment: Monroe was ambushed during his rant to Sheila Blige by The Pack, Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, and Daniel Prideman. After they jumped Monroe, Eastwood took clippers to his head shaving his scalp and his beard.
Points: Daniel Prideman (COLD) +2, Eastwood (Jobber) +2, Rotunda (COLD) +2, Sheila Blige (SuperStar) +2

Match: Ryder Strong was cheated out of a win by YNG member Matt Ashburn as Nick Bryson watched atop the entrance ramp. After the match, Ashburn talked to Bryson, and Bryson made Ryder Strong the fourth and final pick for Anarchy in the draft.
Points: Matt Ashburn (SuperStar) +5, Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, Ryder Strong (SuperStar) -5

Segment: Deveraux took his turn to announce the four compensatory picks for Ammunition. They drafted Hannibal Frost, Ryu Quinn, Leon Caprice, and Harlequin. Harlequin then showed up to claim his airplane ticket to travel to the next ammunition event.

Match: The Super Mega Ultra Team, Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER barely defeated The Pack, Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman in a Tables match, but Eastwood tried to murder Shark Boy with a splintered piece of the table. Paper Bag Man came out from the back to make the save and help get his teammates out of there.
Points: Prideman (COLD) +10, Eastwood (Jobber) +5, Paper Bag Man (COLD) +2, Son of Shark Boy (Jobber) -5, STORMMASTER (HOT) +10

Segment: New Corruption GM Jack Boice made his way out to talk about the future of Corruption and introduced their four picks. Runihura De Valentine, Christian Parkes, Ripper, and 'Outlaw' John Andrews

Match: Apostasy defended his Abandoned Championship in a match against Paper Bag Man by locking him in a WATERY GRAVE. Post match Apostasy issued a challenge to the teammate who came to PBM's aid, Son of Shark Boy for the Abandoned Championship.
Points: Apostasy (SuperStar) +7, Paper Bag Man (COLD) +10, Son of Shark Boy (Jobber) +2

Results
Leon - 28 (Christian Parkes +7, Damien Inferno +5, Chris Austin +16)
Ro - 19 (Eastwood +7, Harlequin +12)

Nick1 - 39 (Ripper +7, Sheila Blige +8, STORMMASTER +10, Paper Bag Man +14)
Az Real - (-1)(Leviticus -10, Veronica Cherrywood +4, Callum Pullin +10, Ryder Strong -5)

Austin - 27 (Matt Dunn +4, Matt Ashburn +9, David GS +14)
Apostasy - 28 (Drew Michaels +5, Mark Johansson 14, Prideman +12, Son of Shark Boy -3)

Stormmaster - (-1) (Jonathan King -10, Abel Steele -5, Butters +14)
PX - (-1) (Anwyl -5, The Celt +4)

Butters - 18 (Nick Gray +2, Seth Rotunda -8, P. Thurston Deveraux +14, Nick Bryson +10)
Nick2 - 20 (Dazz Andrews +5, Christian G. Smitten +2, Apostasy +9, Crusoe +4)

West
Nick 1 (4-1, 3-0, 154 points)
Leon Caprice (3-2, 2-1, 122 points)
Az Real (3-2, 2-1 65 points)
Nick 2 (3-2, 0-2, 92 points)
Romeo (1-4, 0-3, 68 points)

East
Butters (4-1, 2-0, 129 points)
Apostasy (3-2, 2-1, 90 points)
STORMMASTER (2-2-1, 1-1-1, 59 points)
Austin (1-4, 1-2, 81 points)
Pure Extremist (0-4-1, 0-2-1, 31 points)

RECAPS!

Leon vs Ro - Again, Leons team proves to be very well balanced. The only suggestion I might make is that he drop Osiris, who is still a character, but just a manager for Jensen (Who is alternatively available.) His team could go very deep into the playoff picture, as hes pretty fairly established himself. Ro's season continues to drag as he needs to replace Starchild and War Machine.

Nick1 vs Az Real - Once more Az's unfortunate placing of Leviticus nets him bad points. His team is not bad by any means, the potential is definately there as every one of his roster members was used. Nick1 had a monster week, on the other hand, though Sheila Blige usually isn't worth that many points, if she's worth any points at all. Nick1's team is definately not bad, but it does have potential to be pretty disappointing.

Austin vs Apostasy - Austin needs to replace Slegna with someone, anyone who can score positive points, because his team clearly showed its full potential now. Dunn is only infrequently used, getting a few appearance points per show on average, but David GS and Ashburn are clearly the YNG centerpieces and with the Draft, and reveal that Anarchy is run by Bryson and YNG, he's going to be getting big points. Apostasy also proved his team was great, though he was hurt this week by having 3 winners and only 2 spots for them. Luckily for him, the minus points from Shark Boy wasn't that bad and didnt cost him the game. This is one of the closest matches we've had and I think both teams should make playoffs, though Austin needs a quick turnaround and a little luck.

Stormmaster vs PX - PX still can't catch a break. When his opponent scores negative points, his team follows suit and we have our first ever tie, which is funny considering PX's earlier prediction of a tie in a previous game. PX really should look to replace Artemis, who isn't existing anymore, and picking up another point earner. Stormmaster, on the otherhand, needs to update his roster, because he has a very solid team but it is very unpredictable.

Butters vs Nick2 - Upset of the season, so far. Butters unfortunate placing of Rotunda didn't pay off this time, as the Pack member won in singles competition and netting him a big minus 8 on the week. Nick2 was extremely lucky that happened, otherwise this match is another one in the W column for Butters, who still has one of (if not the) best team in the game. Nick2's team took a BIG hit this week though, with Smitten seemingly hanging up the boots. He needs to try and get a replacement, fast, but he shouldn't be too worried, as Abandoned Champion Apostasy has been his most consistent point earner. Perhaps he should shuffle him around?

Notes: We've had quite a few good additions. Derek Levy made a strong case for a debut as well as Runihura De Valentine, who was a Corruption draft pick. Dont forget the returning Skyler Striker plus Jeff Whitt is still on the block.

NEXT WEEKS SCHEDULE

Nick1 vs Leon - West Conference Matchup
Nick2 vs Ro - West Conference Matchup
Butters vs Austin - East Conference Matchup
Apostasy vs PX - East Conference Matchup
Stormmaster vs Az Real - Out of Conference Matchup
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 am

Ammunition Results!

Show Open: Matt Dunn defeated Tyson Van Der Zar. Dunn's teammates Jeff Whitt, Crusoe, Sean Jensen, and Jonathan King also came out to beat the dude up.
Points: Matt Dunn (Jobber) -5, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Jonathan King (HOT) +2

Segment: Jonathan King, again with Matt Dunn, Jeff Whitt, and Sean Jensen, talked about things that interested him for a while before Dazz Andrews interrupted him to start their match.

Match: Jonathan King defended his Television title against Dazz Andrews
Points: Jonathan King (HOT) +12, Crusoe (COLD) +2, Dazz Andrews (Jobber) +5

Segment: RECOIL OF THE WEEK

Match: Harlequin interrupted a match between Adam Smith and Derek Levy and by interrupted, I mean he beat them both up and allowed Levy to get the win for kicks.

Segment: Drew Michaels came out to discuss his final match when he was joined by Chris Austin. P. Thurston Deveraux made an appearance to talk about Drews final match when Nick Bryson revealed that it would be next show on Anarchy, which pleased nobody but Bryson.
Points: Nick Bryson (HOT) +2, P. Thurston Deveraux (Jobber) +2, Chris Austin (HOT) +2, Drew Michaels (COLD)+2

Match: Leviticus, even with the help of Crusoe, was able to be bested this night by Leon Caprice in his first match as an official ammunition roster member. Leon earned a spot in the FMC tournament.
Points: Leon (Jobber) -5, Leviticus (HOT) -10, Crusoe (COLD) +2

Segment: Veronica Cherrywoods interview with P. Thurston Deveraux was interrupted as there was an issue backstage leaving John Derrick and Ryu Quinn unavailable for tonights match.

Match: Chris Austin made his way out to watch a tournament qualifier but Harlequin was the only one who showed up, winning the match by count out. Afterwards, Hannibal Frost appeared for the first time on ammunition since the Draft along with Leon Caprice. P. Thurston Deveraux made his way out to the ring to stop a fight and announce a tournament preview next show with the three men in the ring.
Points: Chris Austin (HOT) +2, Harlequin (HOT) +10, Leon Caprice (Jobber) +2, Hannibal Frost (SuperStar) +2, Deveraux (Jobber) +2

Segment: The rise and Fall of GSW documented Jeff Whitts journey from indy goof to GSW flag bearer.

Match: Chris Austin defeated Abel Steele to earn a spot in the FMC tournament.

Match: Skyler Striker fought Anwyl tooth and nail but in the end the rookie was able to squeeze one out and win the Pandoras box match, securing his choice of the C4 championship or the FMC title spot. Anwyl chose immediate glory and picked the C4 championship.
Points: Anwyl (SuperStar) +10, Skyler Striker (SuperStar) -5

Results
Nick1 - 0
Leon - 14 (Chris Austin +14)

Nick2 - 8 (Crusoe +8, Dazz Andrews +5, Skyler Striker -5)
Parkes - 12 (Harlequin +12)

Butters - 8 (Nick Bryson +2, P. Thurston Deveraux +6)
Austin -(-1) (Matt Dunn -1)

Apostasy - 2 (Drew Michaels +2)
PX - 10 (Anwyl +10)

Stormmaster - 21 (Jonathan King +14, Abel Steele +5, Hannibal Frost +2)
Az Real - [-8] (Cherrywood +2, Leviticus -10)

Recap and Note

So I went through the scores last week and noticed that I gave STORMMASTER a -5 for Abel when Abel was worth +5. This will change the results and standings and are reflected here.

Stormmaster - 9 (Jonathan King -10, Abel Steele +5, Butters +14)
PX - (-1) (Anwyl -5, The Celt +4)

West
Nick 1 (4-1, 3-0, 154 points)
Leon Caprice (3-2, 2-1, 122 points)
Az Real (3-2, 2-1 65 points)
Nick 2 (3-2, 0-2, 92 points)
Romeo (1-4, 0-3, 68 points)

East
Butters (4-1, 2-0, 129 points)
Apostasy (3-2, 2-1, 90 points)
STORMMASTER (3-2, 2-1, 69 points)
Austin (1-4, 1-2, 81 points)
Pure Extremist (0-5, 0-3, 31 points)

That is all. Corr/Anarchy coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW WFL Discussion Thread!   FMW WFL Discussion Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW WFL Discussion Thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next