Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread

Go down 
+25
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Matt Dunn
PX
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
iDeAndes
RCA
Skyler Striker
X
Easty
Mark Johansson
The Dude
Rottata
The Celt
Slegna
the nick bryson
Nero Trinity
Kaoru
Cactus Sam
Villain Within
Omega
Jaro Classic
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC: I'm talking about mine, not yours breh.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:
Couldn't go a breath without a dash of self promotion, could you?

What happened to you oozing originality and what not?

I have made this very point before...He, like most folks in this Fed, Myself included, has been done before. Originality went out the door with pants that fit correctly, sometime in the late 90s I believe.

CXC: You've got some nerve trying to play jaded know it all on me, playboy. I've seen dudes a lot better than you come through with the same attitude and get sent out the door like a preteen from a strip club. Step to me with that faux veteran tough talk again and I'll put fractures where you didn't know you had bones.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Easier wrote:

Apathy: Since this comment was directed at me, I'll take kindly to no-named persons not trying to fight my battles for me. Especially when I made an example of them, sentenced them to silence and merely ignoring me in the vague hope that they might not have to face me again.

Self-promotion will always be the name of the game, hoss. Hence why X isn't good at what he does. He's always just..there. Skulking in the background. Having to jump some small, new whelp to re-establish himself in the pecking order, ecetera. He did it with Vizzini. He did it with Austin. He's doing it now with Moses. Eventually, he'll probably move onward to you since lassitude is your mien and you'll eventually be slim pickens. X is a vulture. He never attempts to challenge anything greater than himself. He's always been content with playing the middle ground to make himself more impressive.

Back to your statement, however. That wasn't quite self-promotion. That was a fact. I've been here what..a few months? I've amassed a win total of 3-0 and am at the cusp of improving to 4-0. This isn't counting the victories I've had at the numerous house shows we have in between tapings. I am mentioned consistently, spoken to often, or spoken about because people don't like me very much. People are emulating my manner of speech, attempting to put their own skews of reality by "shooting" on others. And its becoming an unsightly trend that is causing some..unrest amongst a certain element backstage that likes to protect the mystique of the industry. I'm causing more havoc by myself than, well, HavOc did at full strength. In a short order of time. And I've never had to resort to common thug or monster-esque tactics to do so. I've done it based on success of backing up my words with actions. Often a rarity or uncommon in today's modern wrestler.

I don't cry and whine about what is owed to me. I take what I think I deserve. Original? No. Uncommon? Yes. I defy expectations every time I enter the ring. It was assumed that I would burn out quickly or lose interest. But I'll admit something to you, hoss.

This is the closest I've had to "fun" in nearly four years.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:

I have made this very point before...He, like most folks in this Fed, Myself included, has been done before. Originality went out the door with pants that fit correctly, sometime in the late 90s I believe.

CXC: You've got some nerve trying to play jaded know it all on me, playboy. I've seen dudes a lot better than you come through with the same attitude and get sent out the door like a preteen from a strip club. Step to me with that faux veteran tough talk again and I'll put fractures where you didn't know you had bones.

Are you talking to me Son?? You must be talking to me because I don't see anyone else around. I may be "NEW" to you but I have been around this game called pro wrestling quite a long time my man. I can play jaded dyed in the wool know it all if I damn well please because I have been to the top of the mountain and seen what there is to see on multiple occasions. I will step to whomever I damn well please, what are ya gonna do, playa, NO SHOW on me!! Color me frightened!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

OOC: You guys are all horrible at shooting.

Stop it. Seriously. It was funny at first but IC'ly, CXC has never not shown up for a match. If you can't successfully blend in character with out of character information, don't do it at all.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

If we are going for the so-called 'shoot' - a nonsensical term when you freely admit that you are a child rapist on international television and have yet to be charged for such an atrocity - then allow me to play my hand.

Actually, I have nothing to say. You are all just petty.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: You guys are all horrible at shooting.

Stop it. Seriously. It was funny at first but IC'ly, CXC has never not shown up for a match. If you can't successfully blend in character with out of character information, don't do it at all.

OOC: Ok well he will half ass me to death then lol I could have sworn he did a no show this show but hey what do I know.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm

He did, OOC. IC he's going to job like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Easty wrote:
He did, OOC. IC he's going to job like a bitch.

I knew I wasn't crazy...So my comment aint so bad then and is actually pretty witty!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC: No. It isn't witty at all. It's stupid. And it's going to get you ass reamed in trash talk for being wrong.

It's like correcting people in spelling when the phonetics of the word are correct.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:

Are you talking to me Son?? You must be talking to me because I don't see anyone else around. I may be "NEW" to you but I have been around this game called pro wrestling quite a long time my man. I can play jaded dyed in the wool know it all if I damn well please because I have been to the top of the mountain and seen what there is to see on multiple occasions. I will step to whomever I damn well please, what are ya gonna do, playa, NO SHOW on me!! Color me frightened!!

CXC: Sorry.

Been to the mountain top? Doubt it. Your record and your monkey see monkey do "Shooting will get me some cred" game plan say otherwise.

No Show? Again, doubt it. I'd be too embarrassed to pass up an easy win like you. Unlike many others, I still follow the division standings actively, so to me it's a numbers game. Don't tempt me into doling out effort. I could sneeze on a keyboard against your life's work and still remain far from being your SECOND WIN
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:17 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: X is a vulture. He never attempts to challenge anything greater than himself. He's always been content with playing the middle ground to make himself more impressive.

Don't pretend like you understand me or know anything about me. So annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 am

Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:

CXC: Sorry.

Been to the mountain top? Doubt it. Your record and your monkey see monkey do "Shooting will get me some cred" game plan say otherwise.

No Show? Again, doubt it. I'd be too embarrassed to pass up an easy win like you. Unlike many others, I still follow the division standings actively, so to me it's a numbers game. Don't tempt me into doling out effort. I could sneeze on a keyboard against your life's work and still remain far from being your SECOND WIN

Considering my next match is against Skinemax I am arrogantly positive that I will have notched said second win before you swagger down to the ring with a 40 of OE and your pants halfway down your ass. I relish the challange of having a true competitor like yourself across from me in the ring. Putting you flat on your back after beating a wet fart like Bryce Thorne twice will give some legitimacy to the Pheonix like quality my last few matches have had. To say I beat CXC, to say I put him flat on his ass in the ring, would truly legitimize my staying power to this Federation and tools like that Apathy gorilla would jump up off my back. You see its all about climbing up that ladder and you my man, no matter how good you see yourself, are just another rung on that ladder!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 pm

CXC: You've proved my point, you clown. Like you said, pinning me would make you somebody. But me beating you would just be a demonstration in unbalanced aggression that earns me absolutely nothing, except perhaps scorn from my peers for even accepting a match with you. In many peoples' eyes, you've already been characterized as a constant bottom rung, so if you're gonna bring the ladder analogy into play, best take a look at where you stand first before trying to sum up what I'm doing over here.

Oh yeah, 40's and baggy pants...cute. That shit went out of style before Dante Jones' staggering ass started phoning it in. I'm about as impressed with you as I am with him.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 am

I don't believe that Mr Van Osbourne knows quite who Mr Jones is, Mr Carter.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:55 am

CXC: All the more reason for him to him not to speculate the nature of this place and keep his fuckin' mouth shut am I right?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 am

Quite right, Mr Carter. Unless Mr Van Osbourne brushes up on his history - which I fear he will struggle to owing to that unfortunate fire started in the archives by one Mr O'Rion - he has no real right to shed light on the past.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm

OOC: So...
When did the Light Heavyweight Championship make a comeback?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Easty wrote:
Quite right, Mr Carter. Unless Mr Van Osbourne brushes up on his history - which I fear he will struggle to owing to that unfortunate fire started in the archives by one Mr O'Rion - he has no real right to shed light on the past.

Mr Dunnwood and Mr Carter respectivly...I am not refferring to the past in any way....If you all want to live there that is fine, but I am in the here and now and I ain't going away any time soon!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Considering my next match is against Skinemax I am arrogantly positive that I will have notched said second win before you swagger down to the ring with a 40 of OE and your pants halfway down your ass. I relish the challange of having a true competitor like yourself across from me in the ring. Putting you flat on your back after beating a wet fart like Bryce Thorne twice will give some legitimacy to the Pheonix like quality my last few matches have had. To say I beat CXC, to say I put him flat on his ass in the ring, would truly legitimize my staying power to this Federation and tools like that Apathy gorilla would jump up off my back. You see its all about climbing up that ladder and you my man, no matter how good you see yourself, are just another rung on that ladder!

Apathy: Slurring your words (like phoenix and challenge) aside, you claim to not live in the past yet reference the immediate history of you defeating one guy once as a reason to claim legitimacy.

Furthermore, you also stated that you've been around this game for a long time as if to say that your "wealth" in wisdom overcomes your utter lack of actual skill. And then claim to live in the here and now when this entire argument started over you doing some sort of in depth analysis over my character and, overall, the history of Full Metal Wrestling. As if anyone gives a flying damn about you or your opinions or they wanted you to chime in with your two cents worth nothin'.

Silence your irksome noise, pest. It's becoming more drug addled rambling than actual trash talk with any sort of direction. First, you try to barkin' up my tree. You get smacked down quicker than a bit of flatulence trapped in a tornado. And then you attempt to emulate me or form some sort of bond, kinship, or manner of understanding to me by suffering the fate of being in my way.

You are unimportant. File yourself under "irrelevant".
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:07 pm

You are an arrogant self involved self righteous prick, but you don't see me pointing that out at every turn. Oh wait yes I do!! From your high lofty perch it is easy to crack on those below you I am sure. I am not perfect Apathy, and I never claim to be, I just know that I have been in three federations and this isn't the first time I have dealt with the cerebral monster archetype. I will tell you in the past it didn't go too well for those folks. I am gonna be around, bet on it! We may not meet this week, this month, or hell this year but when we do you will see that I am much more than some drug addled washed up rocker. Just like you are much more than a sycophant, family "loving" in bred hick. We all have our foils boy and I know I will find yours soon enough.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Apathy: Except I don't openly share my foils to make myself a target.

You do.

I relish the day when you're worthy enough to even matter to me. Until that day, we may very well see our first Hispanic President of the United States, the first openly homosexual multi-platinum hip hop star, the first manned mission to a far off galaxy, and the first glimpse of the land of the dead for the living.

Given that all of these are fuckin' improbable to impossible, that's about the same chance you ever have of mattering to me.

Of course. I start out my day by believing seven impossible things. Just for shits and giggles. Maybe I should add number seven right now?

No 1. - The world is flat.
No 2. - Triangles are round.
No 3 - Seth Omega will be Full Metal Wrestling Champion one day.
No 4. - Aidan Browne will develop a better sense of humor.
No 5. - [Insert name here] will eventually learn how to use words like [insert word here] in a sentence.
No 6. - I will hate stupid people less.
No 7. The Nameless Wonder will matter enough to me to acknowledge he even has a name.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Except I don't openly share my foils to make myself a target.

You do.

I relish the day when you're worthy enough to even matter to me. Until that day, we may very well see our first Hispanic President of the United States, the first openly homosexual multi-platinum hip hop star, the first manned mission to a far off galaxy, and the first glimpse of the land of the dead for the living.

Given that all of these are fuckin' improbable to impossible, that's about the same chance you ever have of mattering to me.

Of course. I start out my day by believing seven impossible things. Just for shits and giggles. Maybe I should add number seven right now?

No 1. - The world is flat.
No 2. - Triangles are round.
No 3 - Seth Omega will be Full Metal Wrestling Champion one day.
No 4. - Aidan Browne will develop a better sense of humor.
No 5. - [Insert name here] will eventually learn how to use words like [insert word here] in a sentence.
No 6. - I will hate stupid people less.
No 7. The Nameless Wonder will matter enough to me to acknowledge he even has a name.

I find it humorous that you say I don't matter and yet you constantly come back with one of your overly worded wind bag replies. If I didn't matter you would just swat the "fly" away and be done with it right? Just admit I matter to ya big guy...I matter big time! Sad
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

Apathy: It's only overly worded if you are the mental equivalent of a typing monkey.

I'm a very reactionary person. Sue me. If I were more emotionally invested in you, I'd elaborate and not use the word "poop" like a prepubescent child when directing speech towards you.

Hrm. Forty-six words for a guy who can speak and type at one hundred fifty-seven words per minute. Not even half the effort I usually put in. It still isn't even half.

Cease.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:31 am

My point, my overly verbose friend, is that regardless of what you think about me and my work ethic or what I do, you still comment....So for me it's a win!! You put the Axel Van Osbourne name out there in front of the masses. I think deep down you know that the more you blabber at me, the more you will draw a true competitor out of me and finally out of this locker room. Granted my soon to be two wins are over Thorne of all people but who knows who is next....A W still counts as a W in the column no matter who ya beat
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 am

Apathy: Except in your haste to prove me wrong, you neglect to remember I never mention you by name.

You're nameless. By that token, I could be speaking about any worthless nobody in the undercard.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 am

Quint stands, stretching his arms, his elbows popping and cracking after a nights sleep. His green eyes dart around, the bags under them that he so frequently wore as accessories no longer adorning his face.

Good rest. You guys should try it some day. Grab yourself a beautiful woman and just crash out for a little while. Recover from some injuries, disappear off the face of the Earth and just relax. Nothing like a day in bed to give you some prespective on things.

Well, time to get on with my day. Places to go and people to see.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Clarke wrote:
Quint stands, stretching his arms, his elbows popping and cracking after a nights sleep. His green eyes dart around, the bags under them that he so frequently wore as accessories no longer adorning his face.

Good rest. You guys should try it some day. Grab yourself a beautiful woman and just crash out for a little while. Recover from some injuries, disappear off the face of the Earth and just relax. Nothing like a day in bed to give you some prespective on things.

OOC: Holy shit!! I just marked out for Harley's return!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC: I miss him too.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Clarke wrote:

I'm an insomniac, ye insensitive cun'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread   CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATALYST Preview & Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next