Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! Empty
PostSubject: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 am

E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! LIE25Tablecopy

#1 - HARLEY QUINT (LW: 6; 146 pts.)
Harley Quint has a nice little win streak going, with the Ultraviolent Championship around his waist to prove it. But, with HavOc reformed and a beaten down Jaro surely wanting to get his hands on Quint, just how big is the target on his back?

#2 - DREW MICHAELS (LW: 1; 140 pts.)
The C-4 Champion defended his belt with ease at Lethal Injection, but couldn't quite notch a win over fellow Broken Saint Seth Omega at Supremacy. However, it's only a small setback for The Chosen One, as he'll fight two hungry rookies with a lot to prove at Ammunition 11.1.

#3 - TYRANT (LW: 9; 139 pts.)
TyranT is one evil son of a bitch. He's abused and harassed Faith, using her momentum and victories to assert himself at the top of the Full Metal food chain. However, thanks to her help, he is still the Full Metal Champion. Will Tyrant be able to handle the pressure of being the FMC while he deals with family issues even Jerry Springer couldn't solve?

#4 - CHRIS AUSTIN (LW: 8; 120 pts.)
Two shows, two victories over current Gold Card holder Abel Steele. With his fellow Wayward Son, Alex O'Rion, beside him, could the momentum from defeating the "anytime, anywhere" #1 Contender to the Full Metal Championship help push him to his first taste of gold in FMW?

#5 - PX (LW: 3; 118 pts.)
PX drops two spots despite a successful defense of his Television Championship at Lethal Injection. However, with former champ Syanide on the horizon at Corruption 11.1, will PX be able to put down his toughest opponent yet?

#6 - HANNIBAL FROST (LW: 25; 117 pts.)
Coming off what was thought to be a career ending neck injury, a loss to former partner Dunnwood had many critics writing Hannibal off as a has been. At Lethal Injection, in the brutal Elimination Chamber, Hanny had those critics eating their words after walking out with the Abandoned Championship. Now with Leon Caprice fighting for his new belt, the question is, was it just a fluke?

#7 - ROMEO (LW: 2; 115 pts.)
Romeo fell short in his bid to become the Full Metal Champion despite beating the champ's daughter just the previous show. Can Ro rebound and win the Ultraviolent Championship or will things turn even more south for him?

#8 - SKYLER STRIKER (LW: 5; 110 pts.)
Skyler Striker made Leon Caprice his bitch at Supremacy and prevented him from winning the Abandoned Championship at Lethal Injection.

#9 - KAORU HANAYAMA (LW: 22; 92 pts.) What do you call a man who retired Chris Kelson at Supremacy and attacked Drew Michaels at Lethal Injection? You call him the new number one contender Kaoru Hanayama.

#10 - LEON CAPRICE (LW: 9; 85 pts.)
If Leon's wrestling career were a bondage movie he'd be tied to a pole. Here is hoping that he finds success in his third straight shot at the Abandoned Championship.

#11T- JARO (LW: 7; 83 pts.) It is never a bad week to be Jaro. Unless of course you're facing Harley Quint who not only beats you at Lethal Injection but also brings back HavOc and kicks your ass. Dunnwood awaits Jaro now with draft picks on the line.

#11T - GABRIEL CROW (LW: 17; 83 pts.) You beat Scorpio and Damien Inferno, but come up just short against Drew Michaels. He'll have another shot at Andrew Michaels at 11.1, and when he does he will be looking for blood and C-4 Gold.

#13 - SETH OMEGA (LW: 20; 71 pts.) Tying with Drew Michaels at Supremacy and wrapping Virus' face around a chair was enough to give Omega a jump to number 13. Him and his Broken Saints counterpart Mark Johannson will be looking to score their first tag win at 11.1.

#14 - ABEL STEELE (LW: 11; 63 pts.) The bad news? Abel Steele has lost to Chris Austin twice in a row. The good news? He still has the Gold Card...for now.

#15 - THE CELT (LW: 16; 62 pts.) If you're Irish and you know it...get attacked by LPW? That's what the Law finds himself doing after losing to Quint and beating former LPW Champion Hatchet Ryda. Can the Leprecan't keep mometum going against Savana?

#16 - DAVID GS (LW: 23; 58 pts.) The Streak continues...if David GS keeps this up we'll have to bump his record up by 10 wins when we have house shows. Thanks for the idea WCW.

#17 - SYANIDE (LW: 18; 56 pts.)
Syanide has a golden gleam in his eyes. After defeating Mass Caesar to earn a spot in the Chamber, he fell to stablemate Hannibal Frost. Syanide now is aiming to regain the TV Title at 11.1.

#18 - FAITH (LW: 4; 51 pts.) Mute girls can't scream, but if they could Faith would be wailing away. Faith won't have a match at 11.1, but she just might be watching Daddy's back again.

#19 - DUNNWOOD (LW: 24; 39 pts.) He defeated the current Abandoned Champion at Supremacy, yet he lost in the Elimination Chamber. Either way Dunnwood has a tall task ahead of him in former UV Champion Jaro.

#20 - MARK JOHANSSON (LW: 11; 38 pts.) Mark Johansson is about as lucky as the rest of the Irish in FM Dub. After getting ripped apart with a cheese grater at Supremacy, having his mouth sewn shut, and then losing to Bryson at LI, Marky will try to win in tag action with Seth Omega.

#21 - NICK BRYSON (LW: NEW ENTRY; 30 pts.) Nick Bryson is making the Saints truly Broken. After making Mark Johansson his target for most of the cycle one must wonder which Saint Bryson will eye next.

#22 - CALVIN X. CARTER (LW: 15; 29 pts.) Calvin X gonna give it to ya, unless you're PX. Upon which like in prison, he will probably take it from you. He'll try to rebound against Gold Card Holder Abel Steele at 11.1.

#23 - THE VIRUS (LW: NEW ENTRY; 26 pts.) If Virus' face wasn't hurting before it was damn sure hurting after he had a steel chair wrapped around it from Seth Omega. The good news is, Virus beat Wolfe at Supremacy. However, due to injuries Virus is out for 11.1.

#24 - APATHY (LW: NEW ENTRY; 17 pts.) He didn't hurt himself recently, but he did do a pretty bang up job hurting Mass Caesar and Butters in the Lethal Injection Pre-Show. Now he'll face Axel Van Osbourne for the right of a draft pick.

#25 - ALISTAIR WOLFE (LW: 21; 15 pts.) This vampire is going to suck...well at least he did against The Virus. After picking up a win over Mr. Bryce Thorn Wolfe will now have to find a way to knock off The Unbeaten David GS.

The Academy
Omega, Slegna, Romeo, Skyler, RCA, PX (if I'm wrong I'm sorry)

Table done by Slegna, Blurbs split between myself and Slegna. Sorry it's late.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 pm

4th.

Ranked below three champs, Ranked above three champs (I count the tag belts as one title)...good stuff.

Know this, Academy. For the STUDENT of the Game not to be ranked higher by THE ACADEMY even after a demolishing of your next little darling Abel Steele does not compute.

But I understand why. I've shown you flashes of greatness but when it comes to the tests that matter, I have always drawn a blank mind.

Hell, truth be told I'm the most dangerous person in this bitch because without a title, I don't feel as if I quite have the notoriety and respect that I should.

And I'm OK with that....Academy, open your eyes and watch the Moments of Clarity that slice these ignoramuses up like a vein split open by a Razor...

but my Razor has a first name...O-C-C-A-M.

And you are Dismissed, my admirable C-L-A-S-S.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 am

Dear Chris,

Thanks for the head.

The Academy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am

I don't swing that way. See the soon to be Celeste Roy for said head.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

Dear Mr. Austin,

Please don't listen to Seth, he tries oh so hard, but we ignore him since he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Moving on, please note that you are above Abel Steele, and to reiterate, you are above three champions, four if you leave the Tag Champs separate. The Academies' collective tallies voted you so high because we do recognize how dangerous you are and can see a belt around your waist in the future.

But until then, fourth will be the highest you go.

Sincerely,
The A-C-A-D-E-M-Y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!   E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-25 SUPREMACY-LETHAL INJECTION EDITION!
Page 1 of 1