Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Kaoru
Bobino
Storm183
The Dude
Easty
the nick bryson
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
John Derrick
iDeAndes
Nero Trinity
Skyler Striker
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
David GS
Alex O'Rion
McDaygo
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Easy
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
PX
RCA
Jaro Classic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

What are you looking forward to at 11.2?
The Gold Card Gauntlet qualifying matches.
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap17%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
The match between Ammunition's two top draft choices: X and Romeo
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap4%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Crash Scene defend the tag titles against the Wayward Sons
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
The special attraction match between PX and John Derrick
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
The champion of champions match between the C-4, UV, and Abandoned champions
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap21%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Nick Bryson faces Apostasy in both men's hometown
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Matt Dunn returns to face Dunnwood and Seth Omega in the barbed wire steel cage
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The announcement of the War Games teams
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_lcap14%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:39 am

No.

One of them, that Raven chick, looked like she had already had a few runs around the block.

The Felicia broad looked manish.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am

You guys know you could just pick up women at the bar right?

We're all relatively young, here's liking at our exception the right aged FMW Champion, relatively wealthy unless your right retarded with your pay cheque, and with some glaring exceptions all good looking byes.

It isn't that hard byes, honestly most of the time they say yes without any effort at all.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 am

So you just wait until their wasted and snatch 'em up or something?

For shame.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:26 am

Apathy: Yes, O'Rion. Your tag team partner likes a good struggle.

Except when it's him getting raped. By a girl. Less than one hundred and ten pounds. At knife point.

Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am

No, it's called conversation and wit bye. If you weren't in your room jerkin' it to old wrestlin' matches till the wee hours of the mornin' and came out once in a while you'd see that you are probably quite capable of pickin a lass up without giving her a concussion.

There's all types of struggle and conquests, just happens that I prefer the only ones that involve bodily harm to happen within the wrestling ring.

Course I could go on and on, but the fact is till one of you decides to deal with his own issues, and the other stops screwing to re-runs of "All in the Family", I'll content myself to know that I'm the only one of us three with an even remotely normal sex life.

And considering how little of my life is normal, I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 am

Wait, wait, wait...Somebody fucks to the exploits of Archie Bunker and the gang?

Wow. Just...fucking wow.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 am

Apathy: See. There's actual evidence that your hombre is a sex deprived nerd with emotional issues stemming from not knowing how he fits in the big scheme o'things. And there is evidence that no matter how many large chested, buxom, curvaceous women you throw at him will he be emotionally stirred to change his ways. People enjoy their dysfunction, O'Rion. They are in love with the tragedy of themselves and the attention it brings with it. Quite simply, it's a guilty pleasure being mentally fucked up.

Not for me, though. Just a pleasure. As for carnal pleasures? I enjoy them in all shapes, forms, and sizes. If Allyce is among that number or not is a matter of debate without evidence to support their theory. Only hearsay, rumor, and misdirection. Given that it was rumored you were wetting your whistle on your best friend's underage cunny, are people supposed to assume you're a pedophile?

Archie Bunker is my hero, by the way.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:50 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
No, it's called conversation and wit bye. If you weren't in your room jerkin' it to old wrestlin' matches till the wee hours of the mornin' and came out once in a while you'd see that you are probably quite capable of pickin a lass up without giving her a concussion.

You call your broken English 'conversation and wit'? Laughable.

And no shit, Sherlock. Of course I could pick up a 'lass' anytime I wanted to.

Truth be told...it bugs you more if I go about it the other way.

OOC: Welcome back Matt Ford.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 am

I'm sorry was any of that supposed to matter to me?

Yes, he has issues, good you noticed. However does that mean he gets to beat women and have his way with them afterward, no, it doesn't. But I could see how someone like you could assume that.

As for your rumors, well yes, they do matter, especially in this place as almost everything that causes feuds, hatred, and well money is generally hearsay and bullshit. However since I'm guessing your talking about Karma, as that's the only friends daughter I really know.

What fuckin' rumor?

First I've heard of this till you brought it up, I'm assuming in a pathetic attempt to take attention away from your own little fuck-child. Karma is like a daughter to me bye, and I just didn't grow up south enough for that to be attractive. You however bring yours to work hanging off you like a wet shirt and think it's the same thing?

Sad bye, not everyone's quite as sick and demented as you, though that'd make life easier for you I'm sure. Hell even at my worst I never went after kids, but I'm sure you'll conveniently ignore that to make some sort of quip.

Eagerly awaiting your next overly thesauruses response bye, pins and needles, really.

Man I miss Dante, now he knew how to do a rant.

EDIT: And Austin, course it bugs me, I'm not a fan of havin' to beat you half to death on a nightly basis.

It cuts into my "broken english" time with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 am

Bro...

The next time you decide to beat me half to death will not end well for you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 am

Then stop trying to force yourself on women bye, cause we both know where I stand on that.

Ah, tag team unity, don'tcha just love it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 am

I have never forced myself on a woman. I have more tact than that as you well know.

I also fail to see what exactly makes you an authority on having a clear mind anyway given that you waking up buzzed is a good start.

EDIT:

Also...to you, Apathy. Sex deprived?

Didn't you just mention that I was unceremoniously owned by some one-hundred and ten pound (more like one hundred twenty, one thirty) woman at knife point?

so which is it?

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:17 am

I never said I was an authority on a clear mind bye, I've got more issues than most psychiatric ward patients, hence what is generously called mild alcoholism.

I just said you wouldn't be allowed to hurt and/or force yourself on women.

Simple.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:22 am

Apathy: Maybe I made it up to make it a rumor? Or maybe it's something I'd like to see to further taint you moreso than you've tainted yourself? Or maybe it's something that creative cooked up to make you more relevant and despicable during your little yet successful run as a quote-unquote "bad guy"?

There's no rant here. Just an observation. Ranting would be directed or channeled at a target. I don't view Chris as a target. Moreso a..kindred spirit seeking freedom you won't allow him. Which is what you find purpose in, really. Holding people's emotions in check to overcompensate when yours get the better of you. You're used to being the eldest between two mentally unstable brothers. Mentally anyway. I can see why the hardluck cases attract to you.

Rape is rape, Chris. Sex is sex, making love, fornicating, or fucking. You can dip a ball into one and still keep the other. But teabagging it all the way in there has consequences.

By the way. Considering you were consummating with her prior to her ravaging you, this must mean you like'em kinda hefty. 130's not a small girl nor does it seem any less pathetic. You should've unhinged the bitch's jaw and shoved a double-barrel in her crotch. Retaliation is a dish best served with grotesque violence.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 am

Wouldn't know what creative came up with for me, was kind of crazy and all back then, not big on listening to others and such. But if you want to spread rumors go for it, my image is tarnished about as far as it can be and if people want to still believe the worst about me because some body took the time top stop being kissing cousins long enough to say something, so be it.

I just keep trying my best to prove I'm not, but people are going to see what they want to see.

Such as these freedoms you tell Chris he's allowed to have. So his freedoms mean some woman's freedoms, such as say the one to decide when and with whom she has sex, don't mean shit? I'm all for freedom bye, but there is no reason that freedom can't be consensual.

Otherwise he's just another ass like I was pushing his weight around and taking what isn't his.

And there isn't any freedom or happiness down that fucking road.

Also, I'm used to being the middle child of three mentally unstable children bye, get your facts right before you try and shove me into a mold to make your analysis fit better.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: See. There's actual evidence that your hombre is a sex deprived nerd with emotional issues stemming from not knowing how he fits in the big scheme o'things. And there is evidence that no matter how many large chested, buxom, curvaceous women you throw at him will he be emotionally stirred to change his ways. People enjoy their dysfunction, O'Rion. They are in love with the tragedy of themselves and the attention it brings with it. Quite simply, it's a guilty pleasure being mentally fucked up.

That ain't exactly how it works. Crazy people don't know they are crazy, crazy people think they are going sane. Similarly, the dysfunctional don't know they are broken, they're just think the world stopped working right. Because recognizing that one road leads to salvation and the other leads to destruction and you still choose the one looking like something of Mad Max means you never really had a choice to begin with. No one that really knows they are broken won't fix it given the chance, whatever grips them, whatever the disease is controls them until they let it go.

No, people aren't in love with tragedy, they just don't know how to live any other way.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 am

Apathy: MENTALLY ANYWAY being the operative phrase there, O'Rion. You're telling me you're alright with Andrew taking the mantle as the man of your household now that your father has passed? No. You're mentally the eldest and to deny such would be denying something that is part of yourself. You are certainly the most successful of your brothers and the most grounded. Though that's not exactly a compliment, is it? Furthermore, it shows that you should probably put a cork in it before your comprehension skills become much more diminished to a level of your trash talking ability which I recall was so much better. Perhaps that was in..a past life.

Every man functioning in the capacity of a society has his limit, I conjure. You've found yours. And it makes you miserable despite your new found quest to uphold social dogma. Happiness is relative to the right now and in a world of instant gratification, what makes me happy right now may change five minutes until then. Vexing, isn't it? Oh how it leaves me horribly vexed.

John Derrick wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

That ain't exactly how it works. Crazy people don't know they are crazy, crazy people think they are going sane. Similarly, the dysfunctional don't know they are broken, they're just think the world stopped working right. Because recognizing that one road leads to salvation and the other leads to destruction and you still choose the one looking like something of Mad Max means you never really had a choice to begin with. No one that really knows they are broken won't fix it given the chance, whatever grips them, whatever the disease is controls them until they let it go.

No, people aren't in love with tragedy, they just don't know how to live any other way.

Apathy: Curious theory. I'd like to introduce you to this woman I know at Blackgate. Y'see, she thinks she's crazy. But can't be diagnosed with anything the doctors can truthfully find in their vast lexicon of medical terms to further befuddle stupid bureaucrats into dumping more tax money into a facility that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. She claims to suffer from delusions - vivid hallucinations with both visual and auditory feedback. She'll walk down the halls talking to things that aren't there and follow these trends in cycles. Yet there is no history of mental illness in her family's background nor has she had a history of psychotropic drug abuse.

One could infer she's lying but why would any sane, functional person lie to remain inside of an insane asylum? The food ain't all that good and the cots smell like blood coagulated with Thorazine. Believe me when I say it to y'all that psych drugs have a distinct smell to them. There's also the torture at the hands of the orderlies, boring group therapies, being told when and wear and how to piss, eat, shit, sleep and being spoken to in a condescending, patronizing manner.

Insanity is a choice, my friend. A multiple choice test and the only true way to create your own identity. Whatever creator saw fit to place us on a thin piece of crust bobbing in the middle of a large body of water made us flawed and, purportedly, 'In His Image'. This is, of course, if we can call it insanity at all. Simply because something is in the majority doesn't make it right for you..
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Maybe I made it up to make it a rumor? Or maybe it's something I'd like to see to further taint you moreso than you've tainted yourself? Or maybe it's something that creative cooked up to make you more relevant and despicable during your little yet successful run as a quote-unquote "bad guy"?

You know, despite the fact that I do seek out constant advice from people, tricks of the trade or legitimately fair ways to get ahead, I don't really care about what FMW as a collective may think of me as a person or a wrestler, besides...in the latter I'm the most talented mofo in here even if I don't have a championship to show for it...yet. It's more for the rest of these students anyway.

iDeAndes wrote:
By the way. Considering you were consummating with her prior to her ravaging you, this must mean you like'em kinda hefty. 130's not a small girl nor does it seem any less pathetic.

I know 120-130 isn't small. I'm cool with that. Yes, I do like 'some cushion' for the pushing. I don't want anyone who I could just break in half and I guess that a 5'8, 120-130 pound chick that's in relatively good shape doesn't appeal to you, and that's alright. However, rough and tumble, tomboyish natured is something I can get behind.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: MENTALLY ANYWAY being the operative phrase there, O'Rion. You're telling me you're alright with Andrew taking the mantle as the man of your household now that your father has passed? No. You're mentally the eldest and to deny such would be denying something that is part of yourself. You are certainly the most successful of your brothers and the most grounded. Though that's not exactly a compliment, is it? Furthermore, it shows that you should probably put a cork in it before your comprehension skills become much more diminished to a level of your trash talking ability which I recall was so much better. Perhaps that was in..a past life.

Every man functioning in the capacity of a society has his limit, I conjure. You've found yours. And it makes you miserable despite your new found quest to uphold social dogma. Happiness is relative to the right now and in a world of instant gratification, what makes me happy right now may change five minutes until then. Vexing, isn't it? Oh how it leaves me horribly vexed.

Are you done?

I only ask because I'm tired of listening to someone who only knows me through the idiot lantern presume he actually knows anything about me. What you expect, what you want, none of this means the littlest shyte me bye.

As for my family, Adrians gone off on his own again and Andrew is still god knows where, I'm not responsible for anybody in my family anymore bye, so swing and a miss. I'm responsible for my actions and what I chose to do with them, I made my choice and I don't need anymore than that.

But I'm miserable am I?

That's news to me, I'm so glad that you came along oh expert on my decision and decided that for me, god help me what would I have done if I thought this made me happy. Of course it could simply be that my choices make no sense to me and you've decided to try and belittle them because you can't understand them, nope of course not.

Then again, you also think I give two shits what makes you happy.

That's also a mistake, then again could just be me because I'm right terrible at trash talking according to you.

Mind you, all of this is according to you, and to repeat one of my first lines.

What you expect, what you want, none of this means the littlest shyte me bye.

Because I'm happy with what I've found, just because you can't understand or respect that doesn't make it any less true. Now if you can kindly go back to trying to sound overly intelligent about people you know nothing about, please leave me out of it. I'd honestly mainline draino than listen to you try and over complicate crap again.

OOC: Trash Talking with a high fever and concussion is harder than it looks, so if you think I'm not as good as I once was De, too bad Sad lol
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Are you done?

I only ask because I'm tired of listening to someone who only knows me through the idiot lantern presume he actually knows anything about me. What you expect, what you want, none of this means the littlest shyte me bye.

As for my family, Adrians gone off on his own again and Andrew is still god knows where, I'm not responsible for anybody in my family anymore bye, so swing and a miss. I'm responsible for my actions and what I chose to do with them, I made my choice and I don't need anymore than that.

But I'm miserable am I?

That's news to me, I'm so glad that you came along oh expert on my decision and decided that for me, god help me what would I have done if I thought this made me happy. Of course it could simply be that my choices make no sense to me and you've decided to try and belittle them because you can't understand them, nope of course not.

Then again, you also think I give two shits what makes you happy.

That's also a mistake, then again could just be me because I'm right terrible at trash talking according to you.

Mind you, all of this is according to you, and to repeat one of my first lines.

What you expect, what you want, none of this means the littlest shyte me bye.

Because I'm happy with what I've found, just because you can't understand or respect that doesn't make it any less true. Now if you can kindly go back to trying to sound overly intelligent about people you know nothing about, please leave me out of it. I'd honestly mainline draino than listen to you try and over complicate crap again.

OOC: Trash Talking with a high fever and concussion is harder than it looks, so if you think I'm not as good as I once was De, too bad Sad lol

OOC: You've honestly gotten better since before. The face rhetoric seems less forced, more natural. You learned a lot from us playing off one another and it shows when you interact with RCA.

Apathy: Just who are you trying to convince, O'Rion? Happy - unhappy. Sheeyt, you say my words have no affect on you but before your big match, you're all up and down like a whore's drawers. It ain't that complicated, hoss. All I can judge you on is how you interacted with others in the past and how you interact now. You've been in tag teams almost your entire career. Mostly with layabouts whom you had to thrust upon your back and carry. Those types of burdens take tolls on ordinary people. And believe me when I say that there is nothing extra-ordinary about you.

You became responsible for your family when your father died under dubious circumstances. Again. A choice you made. You became more responsible when you took over the bar. Your choice. You betrayed your brother Adrian as he had done unto you so very long ago. Your choice. These are all based on very understandable, very non-complex, very linear decision making processes. Now, you're trying to make amends as of right now by snake charming an animal into acting out of his nature. Why? For your own conscience? Because you're his "friend"?

You don't know a damn thing about loyalty 'cause everyone you've ever loved eventually left you holding the bag, O'Rion. Quit playing superhero and remember where it is you came from. Apparently, the idiot box knows you better than you do.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Way I see it I have two choices. I can let all the betrayals and such weigh me down, make me a cynical ass like you, but I've already done that before and it didn't bring me happiness.

Or I can take that risk I'm going to have to pull another knife from my back to add to the collection, and worry about it coming back to haunt me.

Personally I'm going to go the non-cowards way I haven't tried and risk it, because even if it means yet another attack I just don't see coming it's a hell of a lot less lonely than doing everything on my own the way I was before.

And maybe I don't know a whole lot about loyalty, and maybe this responsibility is something I chose. But the fact that I chose it is what matters bye, because I don't know shit about loyalty, I don't know how to be the responsible adult I'm supposed to be yet.

But fuck it if I'm not going to try and find out.

Why you ask?

Because I can and I want to, and that is literally the only answer I need right now.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Photon

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

This iz where i will begin my quest 2 earn my first world championship, but 4 now i plan on deteriorating the current Television Champion PX cuz the first shot i get at that title im going 2 take it from him i will gurantee that. I simply cant wait 2 take my rightful place in this company becuz i wuz working 4 PWA at 1 point and they didnt give me anything and that wuz the biggest waste of time i have had 2 go through and i dont give a damn wut u people think because i know that i am a winner and that u r all loserz, PX im comin 4 the ur title so watch out.

Last edited by Daniel Photon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Plz learn to spk Eng plz, ur words make my ears bld, thnks cocknozzle.

If you can't understand that, it's because it's not real words.

English, learn it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm

[quote="Daniel Photon"]
RCA wrote:
No.

One of them, that Raven chick, looked like she had already had a few runs around the block.

The Felicia broad looked manish.

[/This iz where i will begin my quest 2 earn my first world championship, but 4 now i plan on deteriorating the current Television Champion PX cuz the first shot i get at that title im going 2 take it from him i will gurantee that.]

Question And this pertains to the rest of us how?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Photon

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:59 pm

oh im sorry were u talking 2 me? cuz meanwhile im telling everybody about where i come from and what i am going 2 do you're over here trying 2 give me english lessons. i should give u teach u a lesson u ameteur.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

No what you're doing is speaking in a series of grunts and retarded shorthand because you haven't mastered the english language. I can only assume what you do know how to say you've learned to repeat from others, like a parrot.

Pollie want to suck less?

Speak right.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

For fuck's sake, do you people have no shame? Leave the poor kid alone.

It's ok, young blood. I for one am quite impressed that someone with your serious mental handicap managed to finagle a contract with a world renowned wrestling company. This truly is the land of opportunity.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Know what, Alex? You should take the little guy up on his offer. I haven't seen a good noob burial in forever.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

No, I did that for Celt and he got famous.

I'm not doing that for Polly.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, darn. There goes 11.3 tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next