Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Kaoru
Bobino
Storm183
The Dude
Easty
the nick bryson
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
John Derrick
iDeAndes
Nero Trinity
Skyler Striker
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
David GS
Alex O'Rion
McDaygo
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Easy
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
PX
RCA
Jaro Classic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

What are you looking forward to at 11.2?
The Gold Card Gauntlet qualifying matches.
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
The match between Ammunition's two top draft choices: X and Romeo
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Crash Scene defend the tag titles against the Wayward Sons
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
The special attraction match between PX and John Derrick
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
The champion of champions match between the C-4, UV, and Abandoned champions
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Nick Bryson faces Apostasy in both men's hometown
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Matt Dunn returns to face Dunnwood and Seth Omega in the barbed wire steel cage
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The announcement of the War Games teams
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Champion of champion's match?! Huh ha ha ha ha ha!

Really? Champion of champion's match? Bit of a dumb name to call a fight between all the folk holdin' lesser gold. We all know the champion of champion's is the man who holds the top title of the FMW... oh, which just so happens to be the TyranT!

Ah'll be honest though, this card booked is less pathetic then usual. Might have been made a lil' better if Ah' was around, but Ah' don't mind seein' the lil' one showin' all yer' how it's done in the ring for a change. That an' Ah' don't mind watchin' the so called number 1 contender's gettin' an ass whoopin' from the PunK's who don't even come close to mah' standard of wrestlin'. This one is gonna' be a g'ud one to watch!

Sum' of the ol' guard is returnin' Ah' see. Looks like mah' time holdin' the title has been very prosperous for this company after all. Ah' intend to keep things that way!
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:15 pm

A woman... Really? This is the BIG comback match I was told?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm

That chick is about to beat your ass.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm

TyranT wrote:
Champion of champion's match?! Huh ha ha ha ha ha!

Really? Champion of champion's match? Bit of a dumb name to call a fight between all the folk holdin' lesser gold. We all know the champion of champion's is the man who holds the top title of the FMW... oh, which just so happens to be the TyranT!

Ah'll be honest though, this card booked is less pathetic then usual. Might have been made a lil' better if Ah' was around, but Ah' don't mind seein' the lil' one showin' all yer' how it's done in the ring for a change. That an' Ah' don't mind watchin' the so called number 1 contender's gettin' an ass whoopin' from the PunK's who don't even come close to mah' standard of wrestlin'. This one is gonna' be a g'ud one to watch!

Sum' of the ol' guard is returnin' Ah' see. Looks like mah' time holdin' the title has been very prosperous for this company after all. Ah' intend to keep things that way!

Hey bye, remember last time you had something precious and I got annoyed?

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm

*glances at the 11.2 card*

Sigh . . . I guess beggars can't be choosers. Best of luck, Mister Krow. You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 pm

McDaygo wrote:

Have fun with the whore little Brother...
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: just found out I have a match. I won't disappoint this time.

IC:

Ah, Axel you are the unlucky bastard that gets to face me. Your also the unlucky one who's still on that diarrhea of a brand, called Distortion. I used to be on that shit brand, but now, I'm on the Flagship show, Ammunition and I plan on showing why, I was their number one pick by making an example out of you.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 am

McDaygo wrote:

OOC: Get in touch with me if you can hombre.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Skyler, we need to talk... privately.

I know we're tag partners and all, Leon, but I don't swing that way.

The only talking I'll do is when I outclass you, make the fans remember why Alex O'Rion is a has-been, and kick Austin's ass so hard that my foot will come out of his mouth (which is an added benefit because he never shuts up).
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 am

Lazyking wrote:

IC:

Ah, Axel you are the unlucky bastard that gets to face me. Your also the unlucky one who's still on that diarrhea of a brand, called Distortion. I used to be on that shit brand, but now, I'm on the Flagship show, Ammunition and I plan on showing why, I was their number one pick by making an example out of you.

I'm going to kill you in the face, you utterly worthless scrub.

A tip for the future, good sir, do not disrespect team Green. Because, not only will I kill you over here in an Abandoned type match, I'll kill you over the in a C4 enviroment too.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 am

Dear god I actually agree with Matt Dunn?

Look kid, you can't really wrestle anyways so why exactly do we care what you have to say?

But if you're so damn willing to bad mouth the Green Brand, then all of us...and I do mean all of us here in the land of the distorted will happily give you the ass beating of your life.

It's times like this I wish I was still in Japan with the good ole deathmatches.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 am

Also, this new persona of Striker's is utterly crass, and quite boring.

But that's fine, that sort of lack of communication is why he couldn't beat the Cancer last time, so I'm calling it, Wayward Sons for the new tag team champions.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 am

Yeah, Skyler's still a douche.

Some things just never change.
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

Jaro wrote:
McDaygo wrote:

OOC: Get in touch with me if you can hombre.

I'll be on AIM after 4 my time.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:17 am

Agreed. That guy's a dick.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 am

Green brand is dead, there's nuthin' left there worth even a dime. Yer' were losin' it when ya' lost the TyranT, and completley lost it when Faith was drafted away. Face facts mah' snot colored brand, yer've got no chance in hell of winnin' this lil' game.

An' O'Rion? Yer' don't half talk big for someone who couldn't handle the World Belt don'tchya?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 am

TyranT wrote:
Green brand is dead, there's nuthin' left there worth even a dime. Yer' were losin' it when ya' lost the TyranT, and completley lost it when Faith was drafted away. Face facts mah' snot colored brand, yer've got no chance in hell of winnin' this lil' game.

An' O'Rion? Yer' don't half talk big for someone who couldn't handle the World Belt don'tchya?

Do you really want to play that game with me, Billy? You common mongrel.

Mr. Anxiety does not appreciate your tone or your unsophisticated drawl. Mr. Anxiety is also aware of more than one way to topple a, ahem, TyranT.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 am

Lazyking wrote:

IC:

My boy....You attitude brings me back, to last week mind you, but it still takes me back. Back to the day when I was full of bluster and "piss and wind". I don't need a loud mouth to beat you, all I need is to sit back and watch you wear yourself out spewing this and that. As for trying to get to me by ripping on my stomping ground,the Green Brand, ain't a thing really. I know where the cream of the FMW crop lies and it sure as hell ain't where you are calling home. If you wanna play with the big boys come on back, till then shut your face!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
The only talking I'll do is when I outclass you, make the fans remember why Alex O'Rion is a has-been, and kick Austin's ass so hard that my foot will come out of his mouth (which is an added benefit because he never shuts up).

Really, has-been?

We're going for cliches here you pill popping, family abandoning little fucktard, how very disappointing. Whatever Skyler, I wouldn't expect you of all people to take a match seriously, you were an apathetic little fuck last time I was here, only thing that's changed is that even your tag team partner can see the forest for the bullshit you've surrounded him with now.

TyranT wrote:

You're right.

But I handled you and company easily enough.

Figure with just you in the way I'll have my chance to make up for that eventually bye.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Really, has-been?

We're going for cliches here you pill popping, family abandoning little fucktard, how very disappointing. Whatever Skyler, I wouldn't expect you of all people to take a match seriously, you were an apathetic little fuck last time I was here, only thing that's changed is that even your tag team partner can see the forest for the bullshit you've surrounded him with now.

Pill-popping? Check.
Family abandoning? Tick.
Disappointing? Perhaps. Depends on whose view.
Tag Team Champion? You'd better goddamn believe it.

Chris cares about as much for you as I do for Leon at the moment. You and Caprice are very much alike - both tools whose effectiveness is doubtful but sufficient for the moment.

The difference between your team and my own is that Chris keeps running towards something, but he has no idea where. I'm going to the top. The World Title. A reign that I intend to last a bit longer than your forgettable exit from this company.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 am

Skyler Striker wrote:

Pill-popping? Check.
Family abandoning? Tick.

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 F606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b72
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 am

Skyler Striker wrote:

Chris cares about as much for you as I do for Leon at the moment. You and Caprice are very much alike - both tools whose effectiveness is doubtful but sufficient for the moment.

In response to your first little comment...I do not care for dishonesty in my classroom. As soon as your foot comes flying toward my ass I will catch it and break that mother fucker off so I can beat your brains in like I was Quan Chi. (Hi, Celt) I talk only when needed. And YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION AS IT RELATES TO DANSE MACABRE AND HAVOC'S REUNION TOUR.

As for this one...don't lie to my students.

Unlike you, I actually know and acknowledge that I share things in common with Alex O. Unlike you, despite the fact that I don't give a shit about the majority of you people here, I know to keep tabs on and talk to my tag team partner and, if you ask some people, my de facto mentor.

I am on his ass damn near every day, making sure he's focused about this matchup. Shit, Leon doesn't even know who you are even though you fuck him over and he still comes back like an attached broad whose virginity you took.

You see, that's why we're going to win, besides the whole we're better than you part and the fact that you're stupid.

We're a fucking tag team competing for the tag team championships, that are being held by two people whose minds could not be any further from the task or the damn concept. You're so focused on a world title match that you will lose, Leon doesn't know whether he wants to be you or Drew Michaels...all I know is that I want some gold, and Alex would like to beat the brakes off your roo-fucking asses...shit, I'd like to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Pill-popping? Check.
Family abandoning? Tick.

The difference between your team and my own is that Chris keeps running towards something, but he has no idea where. I'm going to the top. The World Title. A reign that I intend to last a bit longer than your forgettable exit from this company.

Gothca bye, so because I actually WON the world championship, something an odd oh, eight people have managed to do. And yes, it was a brief reign, but it was one. People want to mock it all they want, but I can still look at this way.

Where the fuck has your reign been bye?

Because if I'm so pathetic, so damned terrible, and I could do it. How fucking sad are the lot of you who put it down without ever having touched the damned thing.

But moving along, you ignore me, consider me the weak link. People been doin' that my whole career, last time they did I went and beat some unknown bastard along side Smitten, Austin and company for the Mount V Torch, suits me just fine to do the same here again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
People been doin' that my whole career, last time they did I went and beat some unknown bastard along side Smitten, Austin and company for the Mount V Torch, suits me just fine to do the same here again.

We show a united front and you bring that up.

I know, it was meant for Skyler but all I have to say about that match is Fuck Romeo...

Was a good match though...last time I put hands on Skyler I gave him a Springboard TKO from a Ladder onto the ropes through four tables.

Man, I didn't even know I was capable of that.

On second thought, good stuff for bringing that up.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 am

Last time I was in the ring with Skyler he was screwed out of a title shot.

No wonder TyranT thinks the green brand is dying, at that time their top champions gets blindsided and doesn't act.

However TyranT you weren't counting on the fact that Distortion may not have the same "star quality" but now we went back to the roots.

We're a dark more violent brand now.

How does the song go?

Da-Da-Da-Da, I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 am

Omega wrote:

Da-Da-Da-Da, I'm loving it.

Omega and McDonalds, why am I not surprised? Rolling Eyes Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am

You speak my truth, Austin. You want gold, and Alex is your weapon of choice. Leon was mine.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 am

You're growing increasingly irritating, sir...
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

IC:

My boy....You attitude brings me back, to last week mind you, but it still takes me back. Back to the day when I was full of bluster and "piss and wind". I don't need a loud mouth to beat you, all I need is to sit back and watch you wear yourself out spewing this and that. As for trying to get to me by ripping on my stomping ground,the Green Brand, ain't a thing really. I know where the cream of the FMW crop lies and it sure as hell ain't where you are calling home. If you wanna play with the big boys come on back, till then shut your face!

A little testy are we? I think I smell fear on you, but you were always afraid of something. As for the rest of you peabrains, I'm a star for a reason, I don't give a shit about haters, because their hate made me a box office success and your hate now is only misguided jealously, which is quite understandable.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm

THE FMW CONTRACT ON A POLE MATCH ON DISTORTION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A DISTORTION VS. AMMUNITION MATCH:

ALEXANDER CRYSTO VS. DALLAS ROLAND

Until further notice... Jerry Barton, Felicia Durante, and Raven Skye have been pulled from the match. You can contact me if you'd still like to be a part of FMW 11.2 but I haven't seen enough activity to warrant being on the card at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next