Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN!   FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm

It is the eve of Lethal Injection, and so the fourth annual (kinda) Full Metal Wrestling Superstar draft is NOW open!

THE RULES:
- EVERY SUPERSTAR must send me a private message and tell me which division they would prefer to be drafted to. If you have a second choice, please include that as well (in case logistics do not permit your move). Even if you wish to remain where you are, you MUST send me a private message. Even if you are currently (or expect to be) a champion by the end of Lethal Injection, and even if you are a head writer, you MUST send me a private message.
- Superstars who fail to send me a private message will be placed in a division based on need.
- You do not have to currently be a member of the FMW roster to apply for the draft.
- Once you have sent me a private message, that decision is FINAL. You CANNOT change your mind.
- You will have until Wednesday, May 5, at 11:59 PM EST to make a decision.

Also, and this is entirely optional, but if you would like an IN CHARACTER blurb as to why your character made the decision he made (highly recommended espeically for those who are changing divisions), you may include it in the private message. This blurb will be included as part of the draft show results.

Please consider the options carefully before making a decision. The results will be revealed LIVE at FMW 11.1.

Thank you, and happy drafting.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com

FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN!
Page 1 of 1