Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 2008 Draft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 am

FMW 2008 Draft Anarchylogo3

FMW 2008 Draft Newlogo

The scene opens at FMW Studios, in front of a live audience.

The crowd cheer as Alchemy’s Stone and Anarchy’s Morpheus make their way from backstage and take a seat.

Stone: I’m Stone,

Morpheus: And I’m too sexy for my shirt.

Stone: And this idiot is Morpheus… And I think I speak for the both of us when I say that we are honoured to introduce to you the Full Metal Draft!

Morpheus: As many of you at home should know, and if you don’t know, you obviously missed FMW’s last PPV, in which case, FUCK YOU!

Stone: What I think my partner was trying to say there is that this draft was brought about by the conclusion to Lethal Injection and the fall of the Original Sin super stable.

Morpheus: Exactly.

Stone: Of course, Original Sin came to life at Ultimatum; shortly after Drew Michaels defeated the champion of the time, and Co Founder of Original Sin, Ethan Black.

Morpheus: O.S went on to found the third brand, Anxiety, and consistently spread chaos and suffering across Full Metal Wrestling for the stable’s duration.

Stone: With note worthy superstars such as Eric Scorpio, CAK, X, Mortus, Cactus Sam, Ethan Black, Hostyle, Adrian, C.G. Smitten and Jaro amongst an entire host of others it was hard to imagine that the evil collective would ever be defeated.

Morpheus: Which brings us to the Main Event of Lethal Injection. The battlefield was tied; the Elimination Match would decide the fate of my job…

Stone: Everyone’s job…

Morpheus: Yeah…

Stone: And seeing as we’re still here, the outcome was clear. So; those left of the Resistance…

Morpheus: Alex O’Rion and Hannibal Frost defected…

Stone: … Decided, between them, that Full Metal Wrestling would return to a time before Sin. Anxiety; as previously stated, was an O.S creation and a torturous playground for Original Sin’s Mortus, and is now abolished.

Morpheus: And now, we’re going to hold our second-ever Draft show, so that FMW can start again, or something like that. They’re calling it a rebirth of Alchemy, Anarchy, and FMW as a whole. I’m getting goosebumps already.

Stone: We’re moments away from revealing the new General Managers; no one; ourselves included, are aware of who they are…

Morpheus: My biggest fear is Phantom Lord returning to power.

Stone: I, myself, suspect one of the Rijkaard brothers may take up the job; their arrival at Lethal Injection strikes me as a hint that they’d return in some way, shape or form.

The commentators speculation, however, is interrupted by a voice played over the Studio’s P.A.

”Introducing, the New General Manger for FMW Alchemy… Dante ‘RAMPAGE!’ Jones!”

FMW 2008 Draft Rampage

The crowd cheer as RAMPAGE! Makes his way out from the back, decked out in an all-white tuxedo.

RAMPAGE!: Hey, hey. I’ve gotta say folks; it’s great to be back. This catches me by surprise a little bit too. I’d have thought the Board were smart enough not to put a black man in charge. Bad things happen when you give a nigga this kinda’ power

A small laugh ripples through the crowd.

RAMPAGE!: But seriously, it’s great to be back. I mean, I was one of the four Resistance founding members; and even though I briefly turned my back on you guys, make no mistake about it, I was rooting for ya’ll. While I’m here, I want to apologize to my bro, Alex, for my brief lapse of judgement, but I’ve got Karma, my baby girl back now. I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long while, and all I can seek to do now is earn my repentance for doing what I did.

The crowd cheers at this.

RAMPAGE!: It was so fulfilling to see Jaro and the Original Sin get exactly what they deserved. What goes around came around, hey? Jaro thought he could take my daughter away from me, and there wouldn’t be any repercussions? Jason was a big fan of incinerations and crucifixations, and he ended up on the receiving end of both. The former CEO will NOT be eligible for this draft, as one would assume his skin is peeling away somewhere in a burn ward. If I have anything to say about it, Jaro won’t be returning to an FMW ring for a long, long, time. Are any of you going to miss him?

The crowd responds with a hearty, “HELL NO!”

RAMPAGE!: That’s what I figured.

Morpheus: I will! I have fond memories of Jaro and Zuzu rock-paper-scissoring for first pick at the last draft! Things just aren’t going to be the same this time…

Stone: What about the Ultraviolent Championship?

Morpheus: Patience, my dear. I am sure the negro will explain in due time.

RAMPAGE!: So, I guess, all I’ve got to do now is introduce the new Anarchy GM, and then we can get this mo’fuckin’ show on the road. The new Anarchy GM is an individual who has suffered in FMW for a long time, specifically to the likes of Jaro. This isn’t the first time they’ve been a General Manager; and now with Jaro powerless, I know they’ll do a great job; so, ladies and gentleman, it is an honor and a privilege to introduce to you…

St. Michael Dreamkiller walks out with a microphone in hand.

Dreamkiller: Thank you, Dante, for the kind words. Yes, I did suffer under Jaro; I was a victim. Hell, I never liked that Ethan Black fellow either.

The crowd boos at SMD’s presence.

Dreamkiller: Why did you think I tried to run Jaro out of business at Ultimatum? I knew he was crazy! I tried to be the hero! So I joined Original Sin as… as… as a mole! Yeah! It was all my idea to get X to ‘defect.’

More boos.

Dreamkiller: And I did it all for the people. I… urm… love FMW! And I love Anarchy! I just want a chance to do things the right way instead of lying to the fans with all this double agent stuff; because it killed me that they thought of me as a villain.

A voice pipes up in Dante’s ear-piece. We cannot hear the conversation, but judging by Dante’s reactions, it is assumed to be a member of the FMW Board of Directors offering RAMPAGE! further instructions. After a few moments, RAMPAGE! turns his attention back to the crowd.

RAMPAGE!: Hmmm… You know what Michael? I can see where you’re coming from. I can imagine how you’re feeling. These people may not believe you, but I do. And apparently, there’s someone a lot higher on the FMW food chain than me who believes you too. So without any further ado, I’d like to say, on behalf of the Resistance and the Board, that St. Michael Dreamkiller is the new Anarchy General Manager!

Dreamkiller: Are you serious?

RAMPAGE!: Who else would I have been referring to, bruh? Of course you’re the new General Manager.

Dreamkiller: Really?

RAMPAGE!: Yes.

The single, affirmative word of Dante’s earns the biggest boo of the night, fans absolutely livid that Dreamkiller has managed to worm his way into a position of power once again. Dreamkiller pumps his fist triumphantly, before seating himself at the desk with a satisfied grimace.

Dreamkiller: Haha. Suckers…

RAMPAGE!: What was that, bruh?

Dreamkiller: I said I had… Suckers! Delicious lollipops for everyone, for after the show!

RAMPAGE!: Sounds delish…

Stone: I can’t believe that man!

Morpheus: I’dunno. He seems legit to me…

Stone: Idiot. Anyway. I think we’re just about ready to start the draft; remember; each member of the roster will be picked for one brand or the other; though stables and tag teams may be drafted in their entirety, or not.

Morpheus: But obviously, if St. Dreamkiller were to draft, say, the Tag Team Champions in one turn, Alchemy would get to draft two people in their next turn.

Stone: And I do believe we’re ready to start. Buster Cherry is on hand for the coin toss.

Cherry: Call it in the air, Dante. Heads or tails.

RAMPAGE! nods and Buster flips the coin into the air.

RAMPAGE!: Heads.

The coin lands, Cherry inspects the result.

Cherry: Tails.

Dreamkiller: Whites win! Blacks lose again!

RAMPAGE!: Congratulations.

Dreamkiller: This night just gets better and better. The first pick of the draft is MINE! And umm… I will be using it to ensure that Anarchy is the best it can be.

RAMPAGE!: I’m sure you will. Go ahead.

Dreamkiller: And I choooooose….
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 am

Dreamkiller: And I choooooose…. My closest, and most trusted associate… The holder of the much sought-after Gold Card…. C.G SMITTEN!

FMW 2008 Draft Cgsmitten2

RAMPAGE!: Hey now, hold up, bruh. You said you hated the Original Sin, then you draft one of their big time players?

Dreamkiller: No, no. Smitten was a victim! Dante, you too are a loving father, you can relate to how difficult it is to be a pro wrestler and a responsible dad. I have chosen Smitten with the first pick in order to guarantee that he and his family get the money and fame that they deserve.

RAMPAGE!: Oh… I never thought of it that way. You truly are a Saint, Michael.

Stone: And, based on the crowds response, they’re still not buying into St. Michael Dreamkiller.

Morpheus: That being said, Smitten does have the Gold Card. With it, he could bring the Full Metal Heavyweight Championship to Anarchy at absolutely any time he wanted.

Stone: And you know, the honor of being the first pick will no doubt help Smitten’s career along as well.

Morpheus: St. Dreamkiller is a good man.

Stone: At least he has some sense for business…

RAMPAGE!: Alright. So. You’ve chosen the Gold Card Holder… Not too shabby. With Alchemy’s first pick… we select the face of the Resistance and the former World Heavyweight Champion…. DREW MICHAELS!

FMW 2008 Draft Drewmichaels

Stone: WHOA! Was definitely expecting John Derrick to be picked here! But instead, RAMPAGE! takes not only the face of the Resistance, but also the face of Anarchy for as long as I can remember!

Morpheus: Drew Michaels has been the face of Anarchy since there’s been an Anarchy! The former Anarchy Superstar of the Year has just been drafted to the blue team. Un-fucking-believe-able.

Stone: Well, I for one am very excited at the prospect of calling Drew Michaels’ matches from now on. The Chosen One is one of the most thrilling superstars on the roster, with a never-say-die-attitude.

Morpheus: Well Dante said right from the beginning that we may regret putting a black man in charge, and you have to wonder if Drew Michaels regrets the decision right now. He lives, eats, drinks, sleeps, and breathes hardcore wrestling… and he’s being shipped to the show where that’s all forbidden!

Stone: How can you say that? Drew Michaels has proven time and time again that he can “wrestle” with the best of them.

Morpheus: Drew Michaels could be the next C-4 Champion! Who would have thought that?

Stone: I may never get over the shock of this. What a pick for Alchemy!

Dreamkiller: Well, there was only room on Anarchy for one Saint. Best of luck to Drew on Alchemy, and all that. But with Anarchy’s next pick, I am going to select the man you SHOULD have taken. I’m a little surprised he’s fallen to number three, but you’ll get no complains from me. Anarchy selects… the FMW World Heavyweight Champion… JOHN DERRICK!

FMW 2008 Draft Derrick

Morpheus: I think it goes without saying that Doc is a brilliant pick.

Stone: Not only does he bring the number one title in the game with him, but also a huge following.

Morpheus: If anyone is successful in FMW, chances are they have fought, and been beaten by, John Derrick.

Stone: You’re right on that one. In singles competition, to my immediate recollection, he has only lost a handful of matches.

Morpheus: One of them including a loss to Jaro; the two fought a long hard match which could have gone either way for the Ultraviolent Title at No Holds Barred.

Stone: And the champion made up for that one at Lethal Injection, in the biggest way possible!

Morpheus: Advantage: Dreamkiller. He’s locked up both the Gold Card and the Champion. He’s assured that the FMW Championship will stay on Anarchy for a long, long time.

Stone: And now let’s see if RAMPAGE! will lock up the two members of SPARTRA to Alchemy, or if he has something else up his sleeve.

RAMPAGE!: With Alchemy’s next pick… I select… the new Abandoned Champion, SKYLER STRIKER!

FMW 2008 Draft Skylerstriker

Stone: And AGAIN Dante elects to not pick the obvious choice, and throw us another curveball!

Morpheus: It was pretty obvious to me. Skyler Striker has the best win/loss record of anyone left on the board. Striker has only got two losses to his name, both of which were to TyranT! But at Lethal Injection he finally toppled the man to become the second ever Abandoned Champion.

Stone: Yes, but why not Nick Bryson? If Anarchy selects Bryson with the next pick, then SPARTA is finished!

Morpheus: Not only that, but what about the alliance between John Derrick and Skyler Striker? With John Derrick being selected to Anarchy the pick before, that’s finished too!

Stone: I had never thought of that! FMW really does seem to be starting anew.

Morpheus: In any event, Alchemy locks up its first championship… and it’s the Abandoned Championship! That alone is news!

Stone: Exactly right. The championship which has been known for its innovative yet horrifying gimmick matches goes to the home of pure wrestling?

Morpheus: Aw come on, Stone. You’re not scared of the sight of a little bit of blood are you?

Stone: I’ll have to get used to it. Alchemy just got a lot more gruesome.

Dreamkiller: Dante you are just giving me offers I simply can’t refuse! This is absolutely delicious! With the next pick… Anarchy selects the second half of SPARTA… NICK BRYSON!

FMW 2008 Draft Bryson2

Stone: And so it is written. SPARTA has been broken apart, before they could even receive their World Tag Team Championship match.

Morpheus: Thank God. My only regret is that Alchemy got the good one.

Stone: While I would never knock Drew Michaels, let’s not forget that Nick Bryson has defeated Drew Michaels in singles competition. By doing so, Nick Bryson placed himself in Mt. Vesuvius, which technically makes him closer to the FMW Championship than Drew is at the moment.

Morpheus: The irony of this situation is that if the Original Sin were still around, they’d still be together!

Stone: How so?

Morpheus: I’m sure they’d both be working the lines at the same Burger King.

Stone: We’re only through five picks, and with the exception of the obvious Derrick choice, I’ve been stunned at how things have progressed. How do you think Nick Bryson will fare on his own?

Morpheus: In all seriousness, it takes a lot of balls and a lot of skills in order to share the Ultraviolent Championship with one of the most successful and egotistical superstars ever to have lived.

Stone: And Nick Bryson has never really had the opportunity to step out of Drew’s shadow. This could be really good for him.

Morpheus: Or really bad. I’ll be entertained either way.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 am

RAMPAGE!: With Alchemy’s next pick… I select… the cancers that are killing the tag division, a guy I introduced to FMW, and a man who followed him to seek revenge: the World Tag Team Champions, CACTUS SAM AND MORTUS!

FMW 2008 Draft Cactussam

FMW 2008 Draft Mortus

Stone: More champions for Alchemy!

Morpheus: More brutality for Alchemy as well. These two guys are as reckless and violent as they come. Oh, the blood that will spill on Alchemy! Have fun with that.

Stone: I’m not complaining. Cactus Sam and Mortus have accomplished a lot in their short FMW careers. Let’s put it this way. If you’re a tag team, chances are, these guys have beaten you.

Morpheus: They’re like the Velvet Revolver of the tag division; a super group; made up of the remains of former teams.

Stone: Indeed. Both men were tag team champions prior before they teamed up for Supremacy. But the pair aren’t just champions, they’re career enders too.

Morpheus: They sure are; Vengeance, Chris Black, Tempest… They’re gone.

Stone: They’ve also beaten one of the hottest things to come out of Alchemy recently in HavOc.

Morpheus: And both, on separate occasions, have beaten current Champion John Derrick. Damnit, I’m really wishing Dreamkiller had picked them now.

Dreamkiller: Damn. Well, if Alchemy’s going to take a pair of superstars who compete at a championship level, then so will I! Let’s start with the former World Heavyweight Champion… ERIC SCORPIO!

FMW 2008 Draft Scorpio2

Morpheus: Eric Scorpio! Eric Scorpio! I fucking love that guy, Stone.

Stone: The man who beat Drew Michaels, not once, but twice. Ever since he joined Original Sin, his career was catapulted towards the ceiling.

Morpheus: And though Original Sin is gone, Eric Scorpio remains! He’s got that prophecy, remember! He’ll have John Derrick in his sights now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the championship made its way back home… around Scorpio’s waist!

Stone: Whatever Eric chooses to do, I’m sure that the Age of the Scorpion has not come to an end what so ever, and Dreamkiller has made a very good choice in drafting another high end superstar to his roster.

Dreamkiller: I feel really slimy about this one, considering slimyness is not in my character whatsoever. But since you’ve decided to bring the violence to Alchemy, then I’m going to bring a bit of wrestling to Anarchy. Mark this down in your calendars, folks, because history is about to be made courtesy of St. Michael Dreamkiller! With my next pick, I select…. THE C-4 CHAMPION, HOSTYLE!

FMW 2008 Draft Hostyle

Morpheus: Epic.

Stone: And now it’s Dreamkiller who throws the curveball! Wow, just fucking wow.

Morpheus: Watch your language, Stone. This is a family friendly broadcast.

Stone: I feel a bit sour about this choice.

Morpheus: Of course you do. Your brand has lost out on the exclusive Alchemy title, whilst Anarchy has gained the Innovative Grand Master! WIN FOR ANARCHY!

Stone: We talked about Drew Michaels being the former face of Anarchy, but Hostyle has been considered the face of Alchemy in recent months. He’s a two-time C-4 Champion, a former TNT Champion, and even the former, albeit short-lived, General Manager of Alchemy! And now he’ll be residing at the home of the hardcore!

Morpheus: I wonder how Hostyle feels about that. Swinging chairs and baseball bats was never a part of his elaborate and vast moveset.

Stone: Hostyle has competed in both “I Quit” and “First Blood” matches during his time on Alchemy. I don’t think he’ll have too much trouble adjusting.

Morpheus: I’m going to have trouble adjusting. Hopefully Robb will be able to call the names of all of his innovative manoeuvres, because I’ve never been able to wrap my head around them.

Stone: But perhaps the bigger story here is that Alchemy has lost the C-4 Championship to Anarchy! Since Alchemy’s inception, that championship has been the brand’s pride and joy!

Morpheus: I think I will mark this day down in my calendar. The day Alchemy lost its smile. As my General Manager would say, “how delicious!”

RAMPAGE!: That one really stings, Mike. I was not expecting you to take Hostyle and the C-4 Championship to Anarchy. But, there’s no use dwelling on it. With the next pick… Alchemy selects the former Abandoned Champion… THE TYRANT!

FMW 2008 Draft Tyrant

Stone: A nice complement to the Skyler Striker pick from earlier on.

Morpheus: A duo that could quite easily be voted as Feud of the Year.

Stone: Indeed. This may prove to be a big mistake on Dreamkiller’s part, as TyranT was as dominant a champion as it gets!

Morpheus: And let us not forget that TyranT has beaten all other comers; including up and coming stars such as Michael James and Chris Austin, as well as established stars such as Peter Saint and Adrian O’Rion.

Stone: That he did. At Supremacy, he walked out of the Elimination Chamber as the champion, just like Ethan Black once did.

Morpheus: No one can deny that he’s a world champion in the making. He was my darkhorse bet to win Mt. Vesuvius. Not anymore, though. I can’t root for the enemy.

Dreamkiller: While I like TyranT as much as the next guy, you’re slipping, falling, and you can’t get up, Dante. While you’ve managed to grab the World Tag Team and Abandoned Championships, I’ve bested you with the World Heavyweight and C-4 Championships. And since Jaro and his Ultraviolent Championship are seemingly ineligible, I guess that leaves one championship left for me to snatch up! So with my next pick… I select the Television Champion and my dear friend… JACK BOICE!

FMW 2008 Draft Boice3

Stone: His dear friend? Don’t make me laugh. This is the guy who wanted to melt down Boice’s beloved Baby into a padlock for his former monster’s cage!

Morpheus: Haven’t you been listening to the man? It was all a ploy!

Stone: Oh, I’ve been listening to the man. I’ve been listening to him spew the biggest pile of bullshit I’ve ever heard!

Morpheus: So now we’ve got the World Heavyweight, C-4, and Television title to boot! Anarchy ROCKS!

Stone: The title made famous by Syanide; now held by the ever popular schizophrenic, Jack Boice who, with his girlfriend, Baby the Steel Chair, fought his way into the fans hearts as the Ultraviolent Heart Throb.

Morpheus: He talks to his penis now…

Stone:

Morpheus: Also his balls…

Stone: Now I’m sort of glad that you have to deal with him and not me…

RAMPAGE!: Well done on that one, Mikey. But I think I’ll use my next pick for a little nostalgia. I’m gonna draft a team here, so I guess I owe you one extra pick. I’m gonna draft my bro, and his brother… Alchemy’s next pick is ALEX and ADRIAN O’RION… THE O’RION BROTHERS!

FMW 2008 Draft Alexorion

FMW 2008 Draft Adrianorion

Morpheus: You know, we could talk for hours about this pair!

Stone: We sure could. Alex O’Rion was voted Alchemist of the Year at No Holds Barred last year, and Adrian is by no doubt a force to be reckoned with.

Morpheus: Both have been number one contenders to Ethan Black in there day, and the things they’ve gone on to do are just amazing.

Stone: And, as of Lethal Injection, two of the three brothers are back together; you’ve gotta know that Alchemy will be subjected to their reign of terror.

Morpheus: You could put money on it.

Stone: But before that, Alex and Adrian have a lot of explaining to do. Their actions at Lethal Injection were reprehensible!

Morpheus: They have to do nothing of the sort. The likes of you do not deserve an explanation. What I saw was two brothers who had been sitting on the stovetop for quite some time, finally begin to boil. It warmed my heart.

Dreamkiller: To complicate the matters, I am countering your two picks with three picks of my own!

Morpheus: That BASTARD! How will we ever keep count?

Stone: Told you he was still a bastard.

Dreamkiller: I proudly select to Anarchy… the three members of HavOc…

HARLEQUIN, SYANIDE, AND MERCUTIO!

FMW 2008 Draft Harlequin

FMW 2008 Draft Syanide2

FMW 2008 Draft Mercutio

Stone: Oh, lord.

Morpheus: I mark for HavOc. Hard. If I were the General Manager of Anarchy, I probably would have taken them first.

Stone: HavOc are arguably the three most popular superstars in Full Metal Wrestling right now, despite not caring about the crowd in the slightest.

Morpheus: Well, you see, there’s this thing called “smarks”. While all of the marks wear their SPARTA t-shirts and have their John Derrick foam fingers, the internet fans realize that HavOc are the greatest thing to come to FMW since sliced bread.

Stone: We’ve never had sliced bread here.

Morpheus: You think just because Harlequin likes to laugh, that he’s just one big joke? You wait and see, Stone. When HavOc hold every major championship in this company, Alchemy will rue the day they passed them up.

RAMPAGE!: Now I’m confused. How many picks do I get?

Dreamkiller: I figured you people were good at math. After all, you need to count the number of blocks to your welfare office, don’t you?

RAMPAGE!: (standing from his seat, raising his fist) ‘Scuse me, bruh!?

Dreamkiller: Relax, guy! It was just a joke. No need for hostilities, I’m over that.

RAMPAGE!: (a smile forming at the corner of his lips) I apologize, I overreacted.

Dreamkiller: Apology accepted! We’re going to be good friends, you and I. You have two picks.

RAMPAGE!: Excellent. With my next two picks… I choose… THE SILVER PISTOLS, ROMEO VIZZINI AND REVOLVER MCCART

FMW 2008 Draft Romeovizzini

FMW 2008 Draft Revolvermccart

Stone: Another tag team for Alchemy! We can add them to Cactus Sam and Mortus, and the O’Rion Brothers. The division may not be dead after all.

Morpheus: But the Silver Pistols might be, if Cactus Sam and Mortus get their hands on them again.

Stone: I think you’re selling the Pistols a bit short. Dare I say it, NO ONE has the heart and drive to succeed like Romeo Vizzini does. And Revolver McCart may be the answer to Romeo’s championship drought.

Morpheus: And with the promise to add more members, could the Silver Pistols be Alchemy’s answer to HavOc?

Stone: Just like HavOc, all the Silver Pistols members have qualified for Mt. Vesuvius. Pardon the pun, but I like these young guns a lot!

Morpheus: I knew you were a pedophile.

Stone: The only boy I have ever touched is my son.

Morpheus: WHOA.

Stone: Not what I meant! Fuck. Why is it that every face commentator in FMW is made to look like a pervert or an idiot?

Morpheus: It’s part of the job description.

Dreamkiller: Alright then, with your two picks, then my three picks, and two more of your picks, things have regained some normalcy around here.

???: Normalcy?! Now what’s the fun in THAT!

HavOc's music hits. The three walk out and shove Dreamkiller off the mic.

[laugh][/laugh]

Mercutio grabs the mic.

Mercutio: Attention Wal-Mart customers. Testicles. That is all.

Harlequin shoves him to the side.

Harlequin: With the next pick of the draft… Anarchy selects… HANNIBAL FROST! COME ON DOWN! YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

FMW 2008 Draft Frost

Stone: Did HavOc just pick Hannibal Frost for Anarchy? Can they do that?

Harlequin: We just did.

Stone: You’re not supposed to be able to hear me!

Harlequin: Well maybe if you stopped SHOUTING. I’d prefer not to be deaf by the time I’m thirty-five, THANK YOU!
Stone: See what I mean about the pervert and an idiot thing?

Morpheus: Hannibal Frost… welcome to HavOc! I guess it’s official now!

Dreamkiller: Well, that was certainly rude and uncalled for. I wasn’t going to pick that miscreant. Can I have a redo please?

RAMPAGE!: No.

Dreamkiller: Why not?

RAMPAGE!: Do you want to be the guy who tells those three psychopaths they can’t have something they want?

Dreamkiller: If I still had my monster, I’d…

RAMPAGE!: But you DON’T have your monster, because with the next pick… Alchemy selects… X!

FMW 2008 Draft X

Dreamkiller: That was MY NEXT PICK! YOU SON OF A--

RAMPAGE!: Sorry bruh. We’re still gonna be good friends though, right?

Stone: Now THAT is news! It looks like X and St. Michael Dreamkiller are split up for good! And it will be interesting to see if either can survive on their own?

Morpheus: Of course Dreamkiller can survive on his own. He’s drafted C.G. Smitten, and he’s drafted Eric Scorpio. Two of his bestest buddies. And the man just oozes charisma, everyone wants to be his friend! X, on the other hand, is done for. He’s like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz… “If I only had a brain”…

Stone: I don’t know. X looked pretty good when he slammed your General Manager into oblivion with the Abyss! And he looked pretty good when he was unleashed against his former Original Sin running buddies.

Morpheus: Your mother.

Stone: REALLY glad to have the monster on Alchemy! RAMPAGE! just stole one from Dreamkiller, who is fuming right now!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 am

Dreamkiller: You know what, fine. FINE. You can have him. That lumbering doofus does not fit Dreamkiller’s vision for the new and improved Anarchy. But there is one man who does… and that man is the former C-4 Champion with a new, ultraviolent outlook on life… GUIOMAR THE BARBARIC!

FMW 2008 Draft Guiomar

Stone: I can’t argue with Dreamkiller there, at Lethal Injection, Guiomar unleashed a side of him that we have never seen before.

Morpheus: I really enjoyed it. For too long, the rage had been building inside Guiomar and he unleashed all of that pent-up brutality on Mass Caesar by driving a javelin right though his shoulder! He’s a PERFECT fit for Anarchy.

Stone: Not only that, but he’s the undisputed king of Full Metal Wrestling!

Morpheus: I don’t even think he’s concerned with that. He’s going by “Barbaric” for a reason now, Stone. It’s not about being the king anymore for Guiomar, it’s about being the most brutal.

RAMPAGE!: With the next pick in the draft.. Alchemy welcomes back… THE WICKEDNESS!

FMW 2008 Draft Thewickedness

Stone: The former C-4 and Television Champion has RETURNED!

Morpheus: Anarchy drafts the King of FMW, and Alchemy follows it up with the Queen of FMW. How appropriate.

Stone: This is a pleasant surprise to me! I thought Wickedness was done with wrestling, but apparently he’s come back to add to his already impressive Hall of Fame resume.

Morpheus: But with no C-4 or Television Championship in sight, what does the Wickedness aspire to?

Stone: I think that’s obvious. The FMW World Heavyweight Championship.

Morpheus: Perish the thought.

Stone: Perish it all you want, it’s not out of the question. No superstar in FMW has defied the odds more than Wickedness, who thrives as being the underdog. Nobody gave him a chance against Diabolical or Syanide, and he toppled them both! Welcome back, Show!

Dreamkiller: Next for Anarchy I’m gonna pick a rising star in FMW, I’m sure he’ll be able to handle himself on the premier brand. CHRIS AUSTIN!

FMW 2008 Draft Rca

Stone: The former Anxiety star Chris Austin being drafted to Anarchy by Dreamkiller there! Chris Austin has been pretty successful in his FMW career so far having only lost two matches, both too TyranT.

Morpheus: What are you? A fucking wrestling encyclopedia?!

Stone: Austin said earlier today on an interview with FMW.com that the most logical move for him would be to be on Alchemy but that he was interested to see how his style would fit in with Anarchy.

Morpheus: Never hurts to have another young star to toss around to guys like Scorpio, Smitten, and Harlequin.

Stone: Toss around? Chris Austin is no pushover. He’s talked about just as much as anybody else within the FMW locker room…

Morpheus: Badmouthed, I would assume.

Stone: Quite the contrary. Everyone is impressed with the tenacity of his Radicality.

Morpheus: Well, I’ll be sure to concede that you were right if and when he defeats someone of relevance. NEXT!

RAMPAGE!: Well, considering I’ve already got two Pistols I might as well add another one to the fray. The 25th pick overall going to Alchemy is MICHAEL JAMES!

FMW 2008 Draft Michaeljames

Stone: That’s three Silver Pistols on Alchemy now!

Morpheus: For all you dumb fucks that can’t remember 10 minutes ago, Romeo and Revolver McCart were drafted as a team by Alchemy! And unlike our earlier SPARTA breakup, Dreamkiller saw no need to split up the Pistols.

Stone: Would be a shame if he did. The Pistols have a good thing going, and as I said before, I’m a believer that these guys are ready to take it to the next level in the very near future.

Dreamkiller: Good choice there Dante. You go ahead and pick someone that my last pick CARRIED in a match recently at Lethal Injection. Personally, I like to pick someone more…destructive. Someone who does not need to be carried in order to be recognized as the true freak of nature that he is. Formerly one quarter of Team Dream, the Titan of Ultraviolence… CRAZY ASH KILLA!

FMW 2008 Draft Cak2

Morpheus: NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT! Two members of The Dark Brotherhood on Anarchy! Everyone else is SCREWED!

Stone: A good pick by Saint Michael Dreamkiller there!

Morpheus: What are you doing? Looking for a job on the A-Brand? We have a vacancy at bathroom upkeep. Jack Boice leaves quite the mess in there.

Stone: Ugh. But speaking of Jack Boice, you have to wonder if CAK has his sights on another Television Championship match?

Morpheus: It’s a rematch I’d like to see. CAK FTW!

RAMPAGE!: Y’know your problem Mikey? You’re way to predictable with your picks. Do you not think that if I had wanted half the people you’ve chosen, I would’ve picked them by now? That’s why for the 26th pick of the draft, I’m gonna go for someone… a little out of the ordinary lets say. Making his return to Alchemy… JANUS FLARE!

FMW 2008 Draft Flare

Stone: Janus Flare is returning to Alchemy after an up-and-down, yet memorable stint on Anarchy!

Morpheus: Good maybe he can teach the majority of inbreds on there what perfection actually means! Or maybe he’ll just show them his cock.

Stone: That’s the old Flare, you’re thinking of. I know that when he started on Anarchy, he was simulating sexual intercourse with himself and waving around dildos, but since then Flare has become a lot more edgy. A lot more psychotic. He’s been preaching a vision of perfection.

Morpheus: You just took what I said, and made it sound better.

Stone: That’s also part of the job description.

Dreamkiller: Well, considering I got one King, I think I’d like to see these two destroy each other just a little bit more. And I know the fans would too! Satan knows nothing gets me off more than to see two people kill each other like we saw at Lethal Injection, so I pick MASS CAESAR!

FMW 2008 Draft Caesar

Stone: Dreamkiller’s façade is fading. Nothing gets him off more than two people kill each other? And you want to tell me this man has turned over a new leaf?

Morpheus: I’m going to be honest here Stone, Caesar brought out something in Guiomar I’d happily watch over and over! Dreamkiller is pleasing his public.

Stone: And with all due respect to Guiomar, that match could have gone either way. It may have been Guiomar impaled to the canvas if things had unfolded differently.

Morpheus: Better than in the belly of Caesar’s lion. I would have paid to have seen that.

RAMPAGE!: With the next pick, Alchemy selects… KIERAN HALYCON!

FMW 2008 Draft Kieranhalycon

Stone: Korran Halycon’s older brother is the 28th overall pick for the FMW draft!

Morpheus: Not only his older brother, but also his SUPERIOR. Kieran ended the careers of both members of the greatest tag team in FMW, the SoCal Connection, in just a matter of moments. Now he has his sights set on Jason Krow. You know, if Kieran were to beat Krow, he would vicariously beat the same 15 guys that Krow beat at Supremacy? That would make him an unprecedented 16-0! Damn, Alchemy just stole one.

Dreamkiller: With the next two picks… Anarchy selects the Fighting Irish… PURE EXTREMIST AND THE CELT!

FMW 2008 Draft Px

FMW 2008 Draft Celt2

Morpheus: I sure hope Dreamkiller know what’s best for the brand. These guys annoy the piss out of me.

Stone: No surprise there. Two guys with a ton of character, integrity, and a fighting spirit. And because they don’t cheat, or murder babies, or rape innocent women… they’re not on your good list. Is that right?

Morpheus: That’s exactly right. We have an Anarchy upcoming in Ireland, I hope they’re lynched by their own people.

RAMPAGE!: With the next two picks, Alchemy selects…. TREY SPRUANCE AND CALVIN XAVIER!

FMW 2008 Draft Treyspruance

FMW 2008 Draft Calvinxavier

Morpheus: I don’t think Dante has been following FMW much recently. Didn’t he see Calvin Xavier walk out on Trey Spruance at Lethal Injection?

Stone: I don’t think RAMPAGE! was aiming to add another tag team to Alchemy with these picks. Trey Spruance is a hell of a singles competitor, and it will be interesting to see what he can do in blue. And RAMPAGE! has always had a “soft spot” for Calvin Xavier.

Morpheus: He could always feud the two.

Stone: We’ll have to see what the GM has in mind. He’s made every pick with a purpose, and I assume these picks are no different.

Dreamkiller: With the next pick, Anarchy selects… JASON KROW!

FMW 2008 Draft Krow

Stone: A promising rookie no doubt, Jason Krow outlasted 15 other superstars in a Mt. Vesuvius Preview match to earn a spot in the coveted mountain match!

Morpheus: And we saw a side of Jason Krow at the Lethal Injection pre-show that proved he’s as hardcore as anybody else in FMW. I assume he’ll be bringing his trusty Krowbar along with him to Anarchy?

Stone: Which could spell disaster for the other Anarchy superstars. Krow has a bonafide mean streak and raw talent, he’s going to climb the mountain fast… in more ways than one!

RAMPAGE!: With the next pick, Alchemy welcomes back… CHASE!

FMW 2008 Draft Chase

Stone: ANOTHER returning superstar winds up on Alchemy! This is an absolute STEAL at this point in the draft. Dreamkiller looks completely bamboozled!

Morpheus: That’s not even fair! Dreamkiller had no idea Chase was ready to return to action!

Stone: A former World Tag Team Champion, this is quite the coup for Alchemy!

Morpheus: Might have been a mistake. Cactus Sam has moved on and found Mortus has his new partner. Where does Chase fit into that situation? Will he join Cactus Sam and Mortus, or will there be any ill will between the former tag team partners?

Stone: There’s always been ill will between Cactus Sam and Chase, even when they were tag team champions. Cactus Sam manipulated Chase into becoming his “friend”, and then exploited Chase in order to fulfill his own selfish goals. It’s a combustible situation on our hands, to say the least!

Dreamkiller: With the next pick, Anarchy selects… GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD!

FMW 2008 Draft Guybrush2

Stone: I’m a little surprised that Guybrush has fallen this far in the draft.

Morpheus: The Doubloon has fallen off the radar a bit since returning to Full Metal Wrestling, after a disappointing outing in the tag team title match at Supremacy, and then another ho-hum showing against Janus Flare. But if he can pick up where he left off before Ultimatum, THIS is the steal of the draft.

Stone: The pirate makes his home at Anarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrchy. Haha. Get it?

Morpheus: Weak, dude. Weak.

Stone: Can’t blame a nigga for trying.

Morpheus: Speaking of African Americans giving things a try, RAMPAGE! looks ready to make his next pick.

RAMPAGE!: With the next pick, Alchemy selects… LEON CAPRICE!

FMW 2008 Draft Leoncaprice

Stone: Along with Jason Krow, Leon Caprice has been one of the most inspiring and exciting young superstars to watch in FMW in recent memory.

Morpheus: He reminds me of me, when I was a young pup. Did you know that I won the Hardcore Championship just mere shows after debuting?

Stone: Leon Caprice has a chance to do the same. He’s got a good head on his shoulders, and FMW management seems to have invested a lot of stock in him by drafting him at this stage. We’ll see if Leon can take the ball and run with it!

Morpheus: Ain’t no Hardcore Championship on Alchemy. He ain’t never gonna do the same as Morpheus. No way, no how.

Stone: So he’ll never end up making an ass out of himself at a commentary booth after a mediocre career. Good to know.

Morpheus: I’ll kill you where you stand.

Dreamkiller: With the next pick, Anarchy selects… CHRIS KELSON!

FMW 2008 Draft Kelson

Morpheus: Looks like he got to keep his name in tact.

Stone: We haven’t seen a French-Canadian Superstar since what’s his face.

Morpheus: Le stylo. Miserable human being that is.

Stone: Much like Leon Caprice, Chris Kelson has a lot of upside. And word on the streets is that a certain veteran superstar has taken an interest in this young lad?

Morpheus: Oooh! Tell me who! Inquiring minds need to know!

Stone: No spoilers.

Morpheus: h8 u Sad

RAMPAGE!: With the next pick, Alchemy selects… ROBERT PEARSON!

FMW 2008 Draft Robertpearson

Stone: He hasn’t stepped foot into an FMW ring yet, but there is a ton of hype surrounding this war veteran.

Morpheus: And you better hope he lives up to it, or else this pick will be forever remembered as a dud. Remember Lieutenant John Muldoon?

Stone: No.

Morpheus: Neither do I.

Stone: Robert Pearson has a strong connection with the Vendetta Championship Wrestling fanbase, and they can attest to his abilities.

Morpheus: But he’s PROVED nothing to the Full Metal Wrestling fanbase, and last I checked, this was FMW. Being taken this early, Pearson will be thrown into the fire very early. We’ll see if he gets burned.

Dreamkiller: With the next four picks, Anarchy selects CREATIVE CONTROL… STEVE-E TAYLOR, WESTLEY MCGREGGOR, SLEGNADAMUS, AND T. EKSTREME!

FMW 2008 Draft Stevee2

FMW 2008 Draft Westley

FMW 2008 Draft Slegna

FMW 2008 Draft Ekstreme

Morpheus: More championships to Anarchy! How could I have forgotten these illustrious title holders when mentioning the list of Anarchy’s champions earlier.

Stone: Maybe because they were only given these so-called championships to shut their big mouths? So that for at least some brief time, they could feel significant?

Morpheus: EXCUSE YOU. That was mean. Here, from the desk of the great Steve-E Taylor himself,

” Which ever brand I'm on, be put on notice. This is a new Steve-E Taylor. And to remind you head monkeys who are drafting us, I am a three-time tag team champion. The first-ever NEW champ, and one half of the Television Tag Team Champions. I also host FMW.com's highest rated show, Crackass. So, if you want your brand to matter all you need is me. Steve-E Taylor.”

Morpheus: You heard the man. Anarchy MATTERS now. Who’s insignificant now? That’s right. You. Alchemy. Eat it.

Stone: Le sigh…

RAMPAGE!: Four more picks for moi. Let’s see who we got here… how about…
STYXX, ANDREW SHINER, MARKY MARK, AND THE NOTORIOUS B.U.G.!

FMW 2008 Draft Styxx

FMW 2008 Draft Andrewshiner

FMW 2008 Draft Markymark

FMW 2008 Draft Bug

Stone: Alchemy wins! Styxx is an accomplished veteran, despite what Steve-E says about him. He’s a former Hardcore Champion, Tag Team Champion, and former member of the legendary Bad Mamma Jammas.

Morpheus: I’ve beaten him. Plenty of times.

Stone: Andrew Shiner is a smart-mouthed young rookie, who is even smarter in the ring. And Marky Mark and Notorious B.U.G. are FMW’s answer to Dr. Dre and Eminem.

Morpheus: SERIOUSLY?

Stone: Hells yeah. Getting jiggy with Marky and Buggy.

Morpheus: SERIOUSLY?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 am

Dreamkiller: With the next pick… Anarchy picks SEAN JENSEN!

FMW 2008 Draft Jensen

Stone: Sean Jensen has not had a successful debut thus far in FMW, losing to Big Ugly Guy and Travis McCart most recently! But that shouldn’t matter as he’ll have plenty of time to win the fan’s respect now that he is on FMW Anarchy!

Morpheus: Do I have to call this guy’s matches?

Stone: He’s got a very deep moveset and plenty of flashy manoeuvres, although his arrogance might cost him.

Morpheus: Arrogance, you say? I like this guy already.

Stone: Figures.

RAMPAGE!: Alchemy’s next pick is… JACK HILLMAN!

FMW 2008 Draft Jackhillman

Stone: A wrestling veteran in his own right’s having been active in the squared circle since 1984.

Morpheus: I hope he doesn’t think we care about achievements made in anything that isn’t FMW.

Stone: Yep. Steve-E’s been playing that card for ages and still no one cares.

Morpheus: Don't use my own material against my favorites.

Dreamkiller: Anarchy picks… ADEMA AERIES!

FMW 2008 Draft Adema2

Morpheus: Finally a name I recognize! After being dumped by his mentor Syanide I bet Adema’s hungry to prove to everyone that he doesn’t need Syanide to get anywhere in FMW!

RAMPAGE! Alchemy picks… JACK EASTWOOD!

FMW 2008 Draft Jackeastwood

Stone: Jack Eastwood has yet to debut but he’s already causing quite a stir backstage with his many comments towards Mortus and many other wrestlers.

Morpheus: Goddamn fucking newbies need to know there role!

Stone: Who are you? The Rock?

Morpheus: He wishes. I am the true Scorpion King.

Dreamkiller: Anarchy picks… BUTTERS!

FMW 2008 Draft Butters

Morpheus: Who the fuck is Butters? Did his mom try and kill him like on South Park? I hope so cause anyone named Butters deserves nothing but that.

Stone: (singing) Loo loo loo, I got some apples. Loo loo loo, you got some too. Loo loo loo, let’s get together. And take off our clothes and loo loo loo.

Morpheus: Never do that again.

RAMPAGE!: Alchemy picks…BOLTON!

FMW 2008 Draft Bolton

Morpheus: MICHAEL? Is that you!

Stone: A newcomer to FMW and wrestling, hoping to make his name on the Alchemy brand.

Morpheus: No doubt he will go the distance. Heheh.

Dreamkiller: Anarchy’s pick is… KARSO KEY!

FMW 2008 Draft Karso

Morpheus: BOB DYLAN! Is that you!

Stone: What to say about Karso Key? He’s as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Morpheus: I’d prefer it if he was smothered under the other side of the pillow.

Stone: You’re such a hateful man, you know that?

RAMPAGE!: The pick for Alchemy is… CORKY ANGLE!

FMW 2008 Draft Corkyangle

Stone: Corky Angle is an Olympic gold medalist, a first in FMW!

Morpheus: In the special olympics… No one wins there…

Dreamkiller: Anarchy selects… CHRIS K.!

FMW 2008 Draft Chrisk

Morpheus: Hold on a minute. I have regretfully been keeping up with Underground, and he has lost the right to call himself Chris K.

Stone: You’re correct there. Chris K. will need to reinvent himself a bit, after losing the match to Chris Kelson. It will be interesting to see what he can come up with for his Anarchy debut!

RAMPAGE!: Alchemy selects… DANIEL ABEL!

FMW 2008 Draft Danielable

Morpheus: HA! Looks like the production team weren’t ABEL to provide us with the proper spelling of this newbie’s name.

Stone: I’ve heard a few things about Abel. For one of the last picks in the draft, this could turn out to be a big one.

Morpheus: A lot of optimism there. But if I’m not mistaken, that was the last pick of the draft, and Dreamkiller seems to think the same.

Dreamkiller: Well, by my count, we’re just about finished with this thing aren’t we?

RAMPAGE!: That’s just about everyone bruh. And I’d just like to take this time to thank you for being such a cooperative draft partner. You really have been a gentleman about this, and you’ve proven to everyone that you deserve to be the General Manager of Anarchy.

The crowd boos heavily.

Dreamkiller: Aw shucks. I’m blushing. BUT there is still one more pick I would like to make…

RAMPAGE!: Oh yeah, who is that?

Dreamkiller: No, I really shouldn’t. I’ll regret it immediately.

RAMPAGE!: Oh come on now, might as well be out with it. Maybe it’ll make up for the lackluster draft you’ve had up until now.

Dreamkiller: Says the man who allowed the FMW Champion to slip through his fingers.

RAMPAGE!: Who’s it gonna be?

Dreamkiller: You really don’t want me to--

RAMPAGE!: DO IT!

Dreamkiller: With the final pick of the draft… Anarchy selects… the most hated, vile, self-absorbed, piece of shit scumbag walking God’s green Earth. His aptitude for making people miserable rivals even my own. A man with no class, no integrity, no respect for anybody but himself…

Stone: No way.

Morpheus: JARO’S BACK?

Dreamkiller: Anarchy selects…. THE GREAT TO!

FMW 2008 Draft To

Stone: WTF!

Morpheus: *spit*

Stone: UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The crowd releases a collective groan, followed by massive boos and concession items being thrown onto the stage.

Dreamkiller: HA!

Morpheus: I know of this Great TO. He isn’t a pleasant fellow.

Stone: Understatement of the century. Still, Takeover is an accomplished veteran and a big addition to the active roster. He is the longest reigning Western States Heritage Champion in PWA history.

Morpheus: In a sense, this is your fault. You were the one who introduced the world to Takeover.

Stone: Don’t remind me.

Dreamkiller: Well, it’s been fun. I’ll be seeing you, Dante. On the B-Show, that is! You have officially been left in Anarchy’s dust! I RULE YOU!

RAMPAGE!: Not so fast, whitey.

Dreamkiller: Hm?

RAMPAGE!: I have one last pick to make myself, one last person I’ve forgotten.

Dreamkiller: Do your worst. There is no way your worst can equal my worst.

Stone: I should hope not, if Takeover was his worst.

RAMPAGE!: With the final pick of the draft, Alchemy selects………….

ST. MICHAEL DREAMKILLER!

FMW 2008 Draft Saintmichaeldreamkiller

Stone: WHAT!

Morpheus: No! He can’t do that!!

St. Michael Dreamkiller is speechless at the podium as Dante Jones snickers, as he elaborates.

RAMPAGE!: Back before Ultimatum, you signed a contract with FMW to become an active superstar. I haven’t forgotten that. And neither have these fans. You’re my property now, boy. And I will be seeing YOU…. On the A-Show. Consider it a favour, you can thank me later! Evening, bruh.

RAMPAGE! leaves the studio with a confident smile as the remaining fans cheer this announcement. Realizing he’s been duped, Dreamkiller goes absolutely ballistic on stage, knocking over the podium and ripping down the curtains.

Dreamkiller: YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! YOU TOLD ME I WAS THE GENERAL MANAGER! YOU CAN’T TAKE THAT BACK! FUCK YOU! FUCK THE RESISTANCE! FUCK THE FANS! FUCK EVERYBODY!

Stone: It looks like Anarchy’s General Manager is now Alchemy property! A fitting end to the night!

Morpheus: This is BULLSHIT! Who is the General Manager of Anarchy now!?

Stone: I have no idea, but one thing is for sure, The Resistance saw through Dreamkiller’s façade, and have screwed him over big-time!

Morpheus: So he doesn’t even get to keep the roster that he so brilliantly drafted?! This is a fucking outrage!!

Stone: Folks, we’re all out of time for the night. We’ll see you at 7.1, where hopefully a lot of questions will be answered… including who is the new General Manager of Anarchy, and who will be the next to challenge John Derrick for the FMW Championship! This has been the FMW draft special… and we will see you at the REBIRTH OF ALCHEMY AND ANARCHY! For my enraged partner Morpheus, I am Stone, GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMW 2008 Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 2008 Draft   FMW 2008 Draft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 2008 Draft
Page 1 of 1