Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:56 am

ToastErr wrote:
I would really appreciate it if you picked an argument.

A second ago, you were saying that you merrily skipped back up after Drew caved in your nose with his knees, hence you are still the number one contender.

Now it's you "doing a lot of work on him" for my attack? Quite right. You did enough work to lose. And you're also right in that I probably shouldn't blame you for your own inferiority.

Like I said: Back of the line.

OOC: WE GOT BEEF, GABE. WE...GOT...BEEF.

I don't think so, Kaoru-san. My business with Drew Michaels isn't even close to being over. Don't get in between me and him. The referee may have cost me the match but my war with the Saints is far from over.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:59 am

Won't be hard to get between you and Drew if you're all the way in the back of the line now, will it?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:00 am

ToastErr wrote:
Won't be hard to get between you and Drew if you're all the way in the back of the line now, will it?

You're pretty clever for a rabid dog. Don't make me get the dog collar and chain.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:00 am

So when ever one division stands above the rest I'll stand back and admire the brilliant person whose idea it was for FMW to tear itself apart. Me and Hatchet might have shown up a cycle too late.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:02 am

So many enemies of the Saints...le sigh.

I really prefer the approach of Calvin X. Carter.

I'm gonna cite from the book of CxC in a paraphrasing manner here: You put them in front of me, I'm going to try and flunk the shit out of every last one. I'll do mine on the "case by case" (Carter, 2010).
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:08 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

You're pretty clever for a rabid dog. Don't make me get the dog collar and chain.

I'm sorry, do I look like Seth Omega?

Because I assure you, corpulence aside, I am much more..."capable."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:10 am

ToastErr wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

I'm sorry, do I look like Seth Omega?

Because I assure you, corpulence aside, I am much more..."capable."

Good point about Omega...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:23 am

OOC:

Skyler,

Now that I've had time to think about it, fuck you. Very Happy Kidding. I in no way could say that and truthfully mean it.

But, seriously, I have had time to think about it. The Leon/Skyler feud was really getting going when I came back. I realize that Frost's feelings towards Striker were understandably in the background compared to this. There was really no way to completely involve me into yall's feud without tarnishing it in someway. And there was definitely no way to turn it into an epic threesome(no homo) that made all sides look great.

Maybe the ending could've been handled a better way, but that still was a tough choice to make. From talking to you, and knowing you for basically the two years I've been here(It is two years right? We are NEW alumni. How ever long ago that was.), I know you'd never intentionally write yourself to look better than everyone else.

You know, I watch a lot of wrestling. I know a good deal about it as I am generally the one behind the scenes planning out the better feuds and the better segments on my youtube show.(Some other guy ends up fucking it all up tho, but thats beside the point.) So, in looking at this situation from a "creative department's" view, it was the best course of action to take given the circumstances. IC wise, Leon is even more pissed about Skyler costing him the title and vice versa. And Frost, well, he never got that closure he needed. So, instead of leaving it on neutral ground or ending any feuds, you left the gate open to explore more fights down the line between any three men. Or any man from that match.

As much as I love myself, I can admit when some things need to be more Skyler centric. With both my title wins now, I've ended up being that guy. That one guy to show up at that one awkward time, when the focus was on someone else, and end up winning. Hard to do a 180 on an angle and successfully shift focus without leaving anyone out.

Anyway, in closing, no hard feelings. And you're a great HW. So no quiting there. And I'm sure I've got many great moments to be had in FMW. Besides, I'm the Abandoned Champion now. I've gotta be the one to get focused on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:28 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:

Good bitch.

Fall in line.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:31 am

OOC: Nice.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:29 am

OOC: I haven't consumed the show entirely as we are supposed to yet, but I would like to say thank you to the one who came up with the ending to TyranT/Romeo. Whoever it is, Jaro probably if I ain't mistaken, you are a genius. It's a finish my OOC/IC ego can live with. Until we meet again, Ty.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:07 am

Lost my match, got my PB. I can live with it... OOC.

Oh, and for reference, I love the way Dunnwood was written psychologically, but not physically. He's more like Matt Morgan than Big Show, if you get that.

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT! FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Calm down nob'ead, yer agg'ravatin' me 'ead.

Oh, I'm sorry! Maybe, next time, we won't fuck up and I don't have to SCREAM IN OUR FUCKING EARS ABOUT OUR FAILURE!

Ye think I din ken we failed? Ye think I'm stupid or summat? I ken we failed. Bu' we all failed. Virus did. Jaro did. We did.

Mr Frost...

I suppose congratulations are in order.

But you realise, of course, that HavOc em-kay two can't possibly succeed. Not without the Hardcore Hooligan of HavOc, Jack Eastwood. And he's dead.
...you think?
Long dead.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:27 am

ToastErr wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:

Good bitch.

Fall in line.

Not gonna happen Kaoru-san. You want my spot, come and take it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:37 am

Kaoru, Gabe, if you two are done jerking each other's cocks I'd like to mind you that Gabe has never pinned me, nor has Kaoru. Also I've tied with Drew Michaels, and both of you have done what?

Exactly. Fuck your "capability" and your seemingly lack of faith in mine, I don't have to prove anything to either of you, and I'll happily continue on my way towards doing what I do best. So if you two finally finish jacking each other off then you know where to find Mark and myself.

OOC: Ah the good ole is Skyler making himself into Super Skyler debate.

The answer is no, he isn't. While it may seem like he subconsciously made himself look better (as well as Leon), I can't really blame Skyler if he did do it.

While Hannibal is an awesome guy (my brother from another mother), he did have a no show, as did Syanide, which Skyler has had to deal with for this whole tenure. I mean he pushed VanGuard and Vanny left as well. He pushed Slegna to the moon, and Slegna no showed as well. While I believe these two men should of looked stronger, I understand the caution Skyler was throwing to the wind into putting too much stock into these men.

That being said I think Skyler did a very good job on this show, the quality was something I've come to expect from Sky, and I think the fact he did it while dancing around in spandex (I kid I kid) makes it that much awesome.

I refuse to get in the middle of this debate about if Skyler made himself look better or not, but I did think I would say my peace on the matter. That's about it, I can't say too much about the match with Virus whoever wrote it did a good job and deserves and FMP (self-plug), but on a more serious note good job from everyone and I think we should roll into these games and may the best division win.

And by best I mean Corruption, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:47 am

Ties don't count in wrestling Seth. You won the pay-per-view match. Doesn't make up for the fact that you've spent the past cycle on your back. One match does not make you worthy.

Kaoru-san is on the way up but still needs some seasoning. I've had one setback because of an inefficient referee. Go back to the pound, mutt. You need a bath anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:03 am

stl311 wrote:
Kaoru, Gabe, if you two are done jerking each other's cocks I'd like to mind you that Gabe has never pinned me, nor has Kaoru. Also I've tied with Drew Michaels, and both of you have done what?

Exactly. Fuck your "capability" and your seemingly lack of faith in mine, I don't have to prove anything to either of you, and I'll happily continue on my way towards doing what I do best. So if you two finally finish jacking each other off then you know where to find Mark and myself.

...So you have nothing to prove to either of us, yet you interrupt a conversation in which neither participant was speaking to you in order to defend yourself with a pair of amplified accomplishments against two guys who have "done nothing?"

Oh.

Okay.

Way to show your indifference.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:05 am

OOC: Great matches.... I do agree that the ending of the Chamber felt a little off, but I am sure things will work out just fine. I can't wait to see what this Games angle has in store for all of us. Onward and Upward!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:16 am

I've been on my back twice Gabe, twice.

Both times have been by PX, and nobody else has pinned me. However Danse Macabre did manage to pin Gray, which I guess is some sort of accomplishment of some kind. And as far as spending most of the cycle on your back, well considering you have lost as many times as I have this past cycle that makes you just as bad as I am.

At least I won at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:18 am

Fat Japanese Curtain Jerker...(No, I cannot be fucked to learn your name until you get some class)

I will break you. I have seen a lot of people like you in my time; guys come in and run over a few guys and suddenly think they are ready for the best in the world. They start talking bigger but somehow, when they throw down with the big guns they instead get crushed back into place. Slegnadamus, Nick Rikjaard, Matthew Dunn, the new War Machine, Adema Aeris...the list goes on really.

Anyone else remember when people thought Edible Smith was going to be the next breakout star in FMW?

You have a big chance here; a chance to do what Jason Roy, Harley Quint, Janus Flare, Hostyle, Eric Scorpio, Abel Steele, and now Gabriel "I Got Knocked The Fuck Out" Crow could not and that is prevent me from leaving the building at the end of the night as the champion of FMW's C-4 Division. However, instead of just waiting your turn and busting your ass for a title shot; you try to jump the line and squash me after I finish explaining the Book of Revelations to Crow.

Now think about that for a minute Rolly Polly-san, Crow had done little to nothing personal against me and I proceeded to embarass him on an international stage by forcing the referee to save his life. What the fuck do you think I will do to you? You went against everything that is just and right about fair competition and threw it in my face and for that, well...

As I said, I will break you.

OOC: The problem with the Elimination Chamber is hidden in what Skyler said in his post; "He was running out of room". An Elimination Chamber is a huge fucking match, trying to put it in the middle of a PPV seems off because you can't have it totally overshadow the matches that follow it despite the fact that an Elimination Chamber is such a fucking beast in theory it SHOULD overshadow every match on the card because it should be the main event of a card. So the ending seems awkward in my opinion because the match was forced into a spot it should not fit into.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:41 am

Headbanger wrote:
What the fuck do you think I will do to you?

Bore me? With speeches?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:53 am

Jaro, Jason...Mr. Roy. Do you mind if I call you Mr. Roy? I think we've reached the stage where I can call you that freely now.

I told you this was coming. I warned you of what this would bring. I told you that your goons and lackeys would be nowhere to be found. That the match would be just you and I. From the time the bell rang to start until it rang to finish, it was solely you and I.

But then you snapped.

Just like at Death Row. But now... I wasn't marvelling at the pain I could create, just stunned by the visage of a man, fallen from his diefication.

The cracks are in your armor Mr. Roy. First Romeo defeats you in singles combat and now myself, and for our title no less.

I'm sorry it had to come to this Mr. Roy, but lessons must be learned.

Evil must fear.

And HavOc shall be wrought.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:56 am

ToastErr wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
What the fuck do you think I will do to you?

Bore me? With speeches?

Sorry, I did not know you have the comprehension skills of a toddler. Let me explain it in your terms...

Me = Drew.

You = Jabba the Jobber

Me beat you good.

Got it now?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:04 am

Now see? Isn't that much less full of bullshit filler text than what you normally say?

Glad I could help.

Give me my match.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

ToastErr wrote:
Now see? Isn't that much less full of bullshit filler text than what you normally say?

Glad I could help.

Give me my match.

Gladly.

See Frederick Dukes, that was not that hard. Hell, I probably would have done that even if you had not jumped me from behind like a coward. I am a FIGHTING champion, perhaps the greatest champion the C-4 division has ever seen if number of successful defenses is any type of judge, and I would gladly add another name to the body count.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:26 am

Upon Googling "Frederick Dukes,"I am fairly sure the fact you even know who that is and expect other FMW wrestlers to do the same says more about you and this promotion than me.

But yes, thank you. Fighting champion, give me a shot regardless, so on, so forth...

Good.

Last edited by ToastErr on Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

May I mind you butterball that you won't have your shot for quite a while considering we are doing interbrand matches next cycle.

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

ToastErr wrote:
Upon Googling "Frederick Dukes,"I am fairly sure the fact you even know who that is and expect other FMW wrestlers to do the same says more about you and this promotion than me.

But yes, thank you. Fighting champion, give me a shot regardless, so on, so forth...

Good.

OOC: Every comic book loving person should know. Or at least any kid who watched saturday morning cartoons as a child.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:31 am

stl311 wrote:
May I mind you butterball that you won't have your shot for quite a while considering we are doing interbrand matches next cycle.

Just sayin.

May I "mind" you that we're in the middle of a draft?

OOC: I watched cartoons. I still didn't know. Accept your nerdiness.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:36 am

ToastErr wrote:

Because obviously professional wrestlers have to all be brainless meatheads who have no interests outside of beating each other over the head repeatedly. We cannot, you know, have an outside interest in comic books or art or fine literature or nature or generally the beautiful things in the world. Sorry my comic book fan status does not have your approval blubbery sir; I keep forgetting I have to dumb things down in order to get through the layer of insulation that surrounds your entire jiggly body.

I mean fucking seriously sir, you are supposed to be an athlete yet you strike an uncanny resemblance to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and you are going to lecture ME on being a loser? Really?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:39 am

OOC: My nerdiness has been accepted. And I'm sorry you grew up in a word deprived of X-Men cartoon on saturday morning. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next