Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Sigh...

Assuming the following: 1) All this big-boy talk isn't you trying to hide a bruised ego, 2) Drew didn't beat you up TOO badly, and 3) You're still not intimidated by my undefeated streak and / or sore about the eyeliner comments I made, you and I are gonna have a LOT of fun at 11.1, Crow-man.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Mr. GS, would it be an inconvenience if I moved your playdate with Mr. Crow until 11.2? I had other plans for both of you.

If not, no big deal, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Jaro, I'm sure David wouldn't mind increasing his undefeated streak by one before it all comes crashing down.

Personally, I'm more focused on getting another shot at the C-4 title. Perhaps an Ultimate C-4 title match at Catalyst? What do you say, "fighting champion"?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Jaro, I'm sure David wouldn't mind increasing his undefeated streak by one before it all comes crashing down.

Personally, I'm more focused on getting another shot at the C-4 title. Perhaps an Ultimate C-4 title match at Catalyst? What do you say, "fighting champion"?

I was gone a while sure, but what happened to people earning title shots and not just asking for them?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

You're right, you have been gone awhile. To borrow a phrase from Kaoru:

Back of the line starts there...
Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Jaro wrote:
Mr. GS, would it be an inconvenience if I moved your playdate with Mr. Crow until 11.2? I had other plans for both of you.

If not, no big deal, just let me know.

You're the boss for a reason; but if you don't mind my asking, who have you chosen as my appetizer?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Maybe you guys don't understand how the line works.

You earn a title shot, not just announce it.

You know, like I did when I went through people like Tyrant, Skyler Striker, Austin and such to win the FMW title. Sure the reign was an abortion but fuck if I didn't beat some of the toughest byes in the fed to earn it.

Thankfully for the lot of you whiners I have no intention of going for the C-4 championship just yet, so you can continue to butt the line instead of having to god forbid earn something. Something tells me Austin is going to take up quite a bit of my time for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:

I was gone a while sure, but what happened to people earning title shots and not just asking for them?

I know, right? I remember when you had to actually win important matches to get title shots. Hell, personally I do not think Fat Fuck-san or Concussion Crow deserve shots right now but whatever. These people are really taking advantage of the whole "fighting champion" thing. Really, I think Mr. Crow should have to get in the back of the line for getting knocked the fuck out on the biggest stage of his career.

But hey, if the Board of Directors like seeing him embarrassed, I guess I can oblige.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Headbanger wrote:
These people are really taking advantage of the whole "fighting champion" thing.

Ha. Your strict regime of 'OMG MUST DEFEND THE TITLE' getting on your nerves, Drew?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Also to anyone who would like to talk to me about lines and such for championships.

It's called a rematch clause kiddies, us former champions get one, if you ever get to hold something shiny you'll learn about them.

Not for the C-4 of course, I didn't lose that belt, but somehow I think I'd live.

But as I said, I have higher priorities right now.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
These people are really taking advantage of the whole "fighting champion" thing.

Ha. Your strict regime of 'OMG MUST DEFEND THE TITLE' getting on your nerves, Drew?

Nah, just wish I could get more fun competition that actually earned a title shot instead of just getting one because they showed up.
Back to top Go down
VinnyPic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wicked
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Nah, just wish I could get more fun competition that actually earned a title shot instead of just getting one because they showed up.

Speaking of people showing up who are contractually owed C-4 title shots.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9