Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+20
Leon Caprice
The Celt
David GS
Easy
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
Easty
Rottata
Andy_Savana
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
RCA
The Returned
Skyler Striker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy_Savana

Rep : 0

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

Never once in my career have I had to sit back and watch people try and 'save' something that totally engulfs their lives. It has managed to get sadder than caring more about a title than your life. It has gotten to the point that an acronym has become entwined with people's 'reasons' to keep on keeping on.

Oh and Omega, everyone chooses a side. It is beyond all human nature to simply run it neutral and not pick a side. Whether it is your own side, the for, or the against you will pick a side. And if you matter as much as the janitor who wipes your sweat off you'll have enemies.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:09 am

Quint, Herr Professor, by your definitions and perspective: Am I evil? Or someone who does evil things to bad people?

I do not pay regard to the sins of others, unless they impact me. The human part of me is not perfect. Perfection lies in spirit, not flesh. People can change, Quint. To you, I think the change is almost complete, save for the laughter ricocheting in your mind as it seeks an outlet. It comes out from time to time. You've caused deaths and in the eyes of your victims, I'm sure you've seen a glimmer of my Master there, taking away what you've so kindly offered.

Right now, my concern is gaining another shot at the C-4 championship. If I have to go through Austin, or Kaoru, or anyone else, I will. Perhaps in the future Quint, you and I will have the chance to face off against each other in the ring. I actually look forward to that, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:13 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:
If I have to go through Austin

Let me save you the trouble now. I would maul you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:21 am

Quint I really wasn't interested in your response. Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that launching an attack on Havoc would not go unanswered but that doesn't make me any more interested in it.

You see your whole point is exactly my point.

You have nothing to prove to me. What you want to prove to yourself is your business, as far as I am concerned there is nothing you can do to absolve yourself of your abhorrent past. I applaud you for trying to turn over a new leaf, forgive me if I hold my judgement until the opportunity to further your own cause through evil deeds presents itself again.

After all the only thing I've seen you do so far is beat down with your gang of merry men on the incumbent evil tyrant. How does that make you a better man?

You say that you are "almost constantly amazed that people so blindly accept that men cannot change."
Well I am constantly amazed that people expect their sins to be forgiven instantaneously. As if saying that you are sorry magically undoes all the hurt and suffering they have done.

Does admitting your sins absolve you of guilt? No but it probably allows you to look yourself in the mirror each morning. Yet again another self serving act dressed up as remorse.

But as you said you don't need to worry bout that, it is MY judgement to make, not yours.

As far as your other point goes, I say to you this:

There is not, nor ever was there, a purpose for Havoc. Chaos for chaos' sake is not in the best interests of anybody. The general populace gets by because they know when they lay down at night the sun will rise the following morning. Your ethos of chaos only engenders fear in the masses and suppresses the weak who are trapped by their fear.

BUT

All that aside you missed the main point of my whole argument, if Havoc weren't holding the title belts I really wouldn't be wasting any energy on you. I am not interested in wasting my time chasing around evil, or if you prefer, irresponsible and unnaccountable men.

I just want to make a statement for people that live their life honestly and without ill intent.

Sure the lives of those around me have been touched by evil as result of my presence. As you said "evil men are always trying to sieze control" but you failed to mention that good men will always stand in defiance. There will be casualties on both sides but I will not back down and cheapen the sacrifice made by those who have fallen.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:28 am

OOC - ...Someone please get the 11.1 card up so that they stop trying to debate religion. Please?....Please?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:46 am

Well, I see we've moved squarely out of the religious debate now.

Thank god. (Pun intended)

But now, instead of religion being in the cross hairs of so many, it's Havoc being rallied against. Tsk Tsk gentlemen.

In attacking Havoc, you attack my friends and myself personally. I don't take kindly to being called black hearted. Or to the accusation that I haven't changed.

Also, how is it that only Skyler Striker, behind a haze of top of the line pain killers, can see what Havoc has become? Just because we've decided to bare our old name does not mean we've gone back to our old tricks. But, unfortunately, this debate could last forever. Not one of you would even try to absorb my opinion on the subject, would you?

Of course not.

So lets move on to something more finite, more... solid. Something that doesn't hinge on opinions or backward ass thinking. Let's move on to this forming opposition of Havoc.

You see, the three men in Havoc aren't necessarily bound by the same goal. We're all shooting for something different. But, the thing is, we aren't being selfish about it. We don't want to save FMW... and we don't want to burn it to the ground. We don't want to hurt people just for the sake of jerkin' off to it later. And we aren't trying to prove anything to anyone, as Quint so bluntly put it.

That's all I know about them. As for me? I'm back to rectify my mistakes of the past. I used to enjoy seeing you suffer and I've made a lot of people suffer in my tenure here. Now I just want to prove to myself I'm good at what I do and enjoy life. And along the way, if people seem to be getting too big for their britches... I'll gladly put them back in their place. And if someone pisses me off... I'll gladly break my foot off in their ass. Not because I enjoy hurting people, but because I'm going to do what's right by me. The real me. I've got good intentions people. I just happen to count breaking my foot off in your ass as one of them.

So why would any one of you want to attack that? I'm just another one of you. I just happen to have more friends.

But please, bring everything you've got. The games are coming up. So anyone who just so happens to not live in Green Land now has the chance to see if they can topple Frost and Syanide. For those of who don't own a condo in Red Land, Dr. Harley Quint is now open game.

I'm begging you. I'm begging every single one of you who are choosing to stand against Havoc for no good reason whatsoever...

Please, fucking please, give me a reason to whip your ass.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:03 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Also, how is it that only Skyler Striker, behind a haze of top of the line pain killers, can see what Havoc has become?

Because contrary to popular belief, addictions can be controlled. And because - once again, against popular opinion - I'm not a fool, either.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:25 am

I agree. You aren't a fool.

As for that former partner of yours... well, eh. You raise 'em and hope they act right out in the real world.

I'm not worried about him, though. I've got one last selfish act to commit here in FMW, Sky. I've thought about it, and there's no other way to absolve my grudge with you.

I've gotta' kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:14 am

You talk the talk now that you wear the belt, but don't forget who put you there.

Nonetheless, I've kicked your ass in title matches before. Don't think I won't do it again.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:46 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Quint I really wasn't interested in your response. Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that launching an attack on Havoc would not go unanswered but that doesn't make me any more interested in it.

You see your whole point is exactly my point.

You have nothing to prove to me. What you want to prove to yourself is your business, as far as I am concerned there is nothing you can do to absolve yourself of your abhorrent past. I applaud you for trying to turn over a new leaf, forgive me if I hold my judgement until the opportunity to further your own cause through evil deeds presents itself again.

After all the only thing I've seen you do so far is beat down with your gang of merry men on the incumbent evil tyrant. How does that make you a better man?

You say that you are "almost constantly amazed that people so blindly accept that men cannot change."
Well I am constantly amazed that people expect their sins to be forgiven instantaneously. As if saying that you are sorry magically undoes all the hurt and suffering they have done.

Does admitting your sins absolve you of guilt? No but it probably allows you to look yourself in the mirror each morning. Yet again another self serving act dressed up as remorse.

But as you said you don't need to worry bout that, it is MY judgement to make, not yours.

As far as your other point goes, I say to you this:

There is not, nor ever was there, a purpose for Havoc. Chaos for chaos' sake is not in the best interests of anybody. The general populace gets by because they know when they lay down at night the sun will rise the following morning. Your ethos of chaos only engenders fear in the masses and suppresses the weak who are trapped by their fear.

BUT

All that aside you missed the main point of my whole argument, if Havoc weren't holding the title belts I really wouldn't be wasting any energy on you. I am not interested in wasting my time chasing around evil, or if you prefer, irresponsible and unnaccountable men.

I just want to make a statement for people that live their life honestly and without ill intent.

Sure the lives of those around me have been touched by evil as result of my presence. As you said "evil men are always trying to sieze control" but you failed to mention that good men will always stand in defiance. There will be casualties on both sides but I will not back down and cheapen the sacrifice made by those who have fallen.

As you said, you weren't interested in the response. Thus right off the bat no matter what I would have said would have been either under intense scrutiny or simply passed over without a second thought.

No admitting my sins does not absolve me of guilt. I have never once said anything along those lines. I couldn't even pretend to believe that. But at the same time, I don't need to waste my time prancing around begging for the forgiveness for others, simply that one day I can live with myself.

I'm not going to bother touching on your other points because it simply isn't worth the time. There is always a retort, correct or not. Everyone will always hold their opinions and the beautiful thing about opinions is people believe themselves to be correct. I have made it painfully aware with my words I am not concerned with the forgiveness of others or the exemption of my sins in their eyes. So you can be: "Well I am constantly amazed that people expect their sins to be forgiven instantaneously. As if saying that you are sorry magically undoes all the hurt and suffering they have done." All you want, because until I come to you and ask for forgiveness it doesn't matter for a second what you believe on the subject.

So you do what you have to do Abel and I'll do what I need to.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Hello Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:09 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
You talk the talk now that you wear the belt, but don't forget who put you there.

Nonetheless, I've kicked your ass in title matches before. Don't think I won't do it again.

It won't happen that way.

It can't.

I'm not perfect, and I admit that. One of my flaws is my amazing ability to hold a grudge. You damn near broke my neck Skyler. And I have to bury that hatchet.

My flaw won't allow me to talk it over, or forgive you. I doubt you'd care much for my forgiveness anyway.

But, despite recent words and actions, I'd very much like to be able to look you in the eye and ask how things are going without wanting to rip your spine out.

So, when we finally get to step into a ring together... just the two of us, you won't be meeting the man I've been talking about recently. You'll be meeting the man I need to get rid of. In order to look you in the eye with respect, and to come to terms with my past, I need to beat you. And leave you lying not too far from your grave.

As for Mr. Omega, take a number. I do plan on whipping everyone's ass in due time, but the order in which I do is, sadly, not of my choosing.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:31 am

Take a number? I don't take numbers. When I'm ready for a fight you'll damn well know it.

Nothing personal, but when you have that shiny belt around your waist...well you become a target.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I'm begging you. I'm begging every single one of you who are choosing to stand against Havoc for no good reason whatsoever...

I didn't think I really needed to make the point any more clearly but let me say this slowly:

I don't really like you AND you have something I want. If you need more reason than that well I guess I will just have to let my actions do the talking. Watch over your shoulder, regardless of which colour I end up wearing on my sleeve.

Clarke wrote:
So you do what you have to do Abel and I'll do what I need to.

You better fucking believe I will.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:49 am

Sorry, the line you quoted may have coe off as snarky and malicious, there was no such intent Abel. Merely an affirmation that I, while it may mean absolutely nothing to you, respect your pure and honest intentions.

We don't have to like each other Abel, though I have no reason to not like you.

We don't have to respect each other, though I more than understand your hesistations and concerns.

I can be your target because I now have one of the symbols you so desire. And I'm absolutely fine with that.

You can hold your own opinions of me and of my family all you want. Whether I agree or disagree is of little consequence to you, as it should be.

Just know this, whether with malicious intent or not, I have always held my word. That isn't about to change now. So when we...I say we (you and I) because whether you stand in opposition to me or remain neutral (I have no delusions about converting you to the cause, I am a man of a least modest intelligence), the end goal is still something to be desired. So when we can see the day when people like Jaro and his minions, people like Crow and his darkness are subdued and no longer vie for control. Days when FMW is home for individuals and not a vacuumous power grab, then there will be no need for HavOc. At that point, and I promise you this, I will smile, I will shake your hand and HavOc will no longer be.

I'll reference Celt right now, because he, above everyone else, with greater cause than anyone, has right to be concerned.

To spend so much time trying to dismantle someone, you gain a lot of respect for them.

Celt and I could probably spend an eternity in the ring, hitting each other in the face with whatever strength we could muster because that is the nature of our relationship. I may not be evil, but it doesn't mean he has to like me, and he knows I'm not asking him to. But there is a understanding that when something threatens the both of us things change.

Disdain, disgust, hatred can all be put on the back burner to put down whatever is threatening our ability to dislike each other.

Last edited by Clarke on Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:49 am

ToastErr wrote:
OOC - ...Someone please get the 11.1 card up so that they stop trying to debate religion. Please?....Please?

QUIET YOU!!! We in fact do not need to hurry the cards up! We in fact need to stall up until the 17th in order to give those of us (ie Me Razz) time to do our collage exams!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

The Celt wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

QUIET YOU!!! We in fact do not need to hurry the cards up! We in fact need to stall up until the 17th in order to give those of us (ie Me Razz) time to do our collage exams!

Also, and I'm only guessing here, I doubt the card can go up until the FMW draft is finalised.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

The Celt wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

Card goes up tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:07 am

OOC: Celt, I'm right there with you. Thankfully, I only have one final exam I have to take.

IC: Since you've now gone and said it Dr. Quint, you leave me few choices in the matter. This is an abject lesson that a man of your intelligence can certainly understand: my "darkness", as you so kindly put it, cannot be subdued in perpetuity. Sooner or later, it comes back stronger than before. Could you stop the waves from receding and returning? No, you can't.

To HavOc: I would've been just fine leaving you to your own devices on Corruption and Distortion but now you've gone and said that I was a target.

Stay out of Ammunition. That's my yard. Your numbers don't frighten me. Neither does your penchant for violence. We're all violent by nature, hence our chosen profession. Come after me and I will methodically tear you down.

I'll make you a deal: You leave me alone, I'll leave you alive. You come after me and there won't be a place in this world or the next that I won't find you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

You've got my pressing matters Mr. Crow, I'd suggest you put away the measuring stick and deal with what is at hand. Though good work on creating that elongated response from such a passing comment. As surely I don't to you, you don't scare, frighten or threaten me. So lob your weightless threats all you so desire. But I'd suggest you focus more on what is in front of you right now, not what will be in the future.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:24 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Stay out of Ammunition. That's my yard.

Are you serious? Your yard?

I didn't realise you marked your territory by lying unconscious on the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:29 am

I'm sure what he means is that while taking numerous knees to the head in a prone position he lost control of his bodily functions and wet both himself and the ring. Though I'm sure there was the smell of terror in the urine, animals do tend to use their urine to mark their territory. I'm sure that's what he means, right?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:30 am

Considering you also met with defeat at the hands of Drew Michaels, do you have any better claim?

And if you think to mention the Gold Card, you're supposed to use that to move ahead in the company, not stagnate in the mid-card.

Dr. Quint, at least my match with Drew was actual wrestling, not a glorified street fight. It seems that just because it's called Ultraviolent it means you don't have to actually wrestle.

I got knocked out. I'm back up. Time for round 2.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

Aren't you the only claiming to be all about violence and all that what not?

We all play to our strengths Crow. Lethal Injection highlighted mine, while it exposed yours. You're not in a position to make valid judgments.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:48 am

Of course I wasn't the one who got knocked the fuck out. I just fucked up by using my best weapon in a match that didn't allow it.

Regardless a loss is a loss. But I'm not the one laying claim to dominance....YET.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Consider this Quint: I find myself in illustrious company.

Jaro and yourself: Unquestionably two of the most violent, sociopathic men to ever step foot in FMW. Both of you failed to destroy Drew Michaels.

Eric Scorpio: Twice was able to defeat Drew Michaels but could not complete the trifecta when it mattered.

Abel Steele: Like myself, one of the premiere new faces that NEW and FMW has produced. Holder of the Gold Card. Forgot that a C-4 Championship match isn't a boxing match.

There are others, of course. Ethan Black, Hostyle, War Machine.

All of us have fallen to Drew Michaels or failed to destroy him.

To use a boxing analogy again: Round 1 went to Michaels. I'm ready for Round 2.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

Are you serious? Your yard?

I didn't realise you marked your territory by lying unconscious on the floor.

OOC: Oh man, freakin' burn.

IC:

Mhhh, If I had to rank whose "yard" I thought Ammunition's was, it'd go like this:

1. Drew Michaels (by virtue of the belt)
2. Alex O'Rion
3. Abel Steele
4. Scorpio
5. Austin
6. Hanayama
7. Buster Cherry
8. Ring crew kid Frankie
9. Ring rat Michelle
10. The Ring itself
11. The rats on the truck we bring the ring around on
12. The Ammuntion truck driver
13. Random kid fan
14. Jamie Kidd
15. Gabby Crow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Cute Celt, real cute. How'd it feel to watch Quint do what you haven't been able to do...ever?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Quint's never my first choice, but anyone was going to be an improvement over Jaro.

Reply question: How's it feel to watch your career die because you don't have a tag team partner to carry you anymore?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm

I don't know, maybe I should ask PX. He seems to be doing just fine after he stopped propping you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!   FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW LETHAL INJECTION RESULTS!!!!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next