Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AVO's Feedback-Palooza!!! (Lethal Injection Edition)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

AVO's Feedback-Palooza!!! (Lethal Injection Edition) Empty
PostSubject: AVO's Feedback-Palooza!!! (Lethal Injection Edition)   AVO's Feedback-Palooza!!! (Lethal Injection Edition) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 pm

I thought I would take a crack at this feedbackin' Thang since it is a PPV and all. I will feedback as many as I can and hopefully my thoughts will be insightful and everything you were hopingfor from a "rookie"!!!!

On to the good words....

RCA: I consistently enjoy your work and this time is no exception!! I liked the Cain and Abel story in the middle and tying it in to the rest of the read. You do something very well I am struggling with right now and that is match relevance. You built the whole read around Abel Steele and made it very relevent to everything that was going on with out overkill. I never felt smacked upside the head by anything I read and could easily get into the story yet again. Props to you sir!!

Harley: You are a master of characterization and it showed through yet again...I like how your supporting cast evolves along with Quint....Sometimes folks tend to make their background characters devoid of any kind of substance and it makes for a hard read. I can see that you put your heart into every promo and you strive to top the one before. I can't wait for the next Harley Escapade!!!

Virus:

Frost:

I will fill in the blanks as I get to reading.....
Back to top Go down

AVO's Feedback-Palooza!!! (Lethal Injection Edition)
Page 1 of 1