Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS Ignition

The show opens up with Dennis Williamson up on the Ignition ramp, he's wearing his usual attire and has a snobby look on his face as he stares down all the fans in the American Airline's Arena. He takes a microphone up to his mouth and begins to make an announcement.

Williamson: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very important announcement to make concerning the title match at Death Row.

The fans boo loudly at this statement.

Williamson: Yes yes, boo all you want, the point is I'm in charge around here and what I say goes.

The fans boo louder at this statement.

Williamson: To make sure that Ignition has the best champion it can have for the brand, I'm officially making myself the special guest referee for the title match at Death Row, no matter who wins tonight.

The fans begin to throw things onto the stage as Williamson continues to speak.

Williamson: Furthermore, tonight's Apostasy vs Seth Omega match will be contested under Submission Style Rules.

The fans cheer a bit for this statement, as Dennis goes to speak again.

Williamson: And last but no...

Dennis is quickly cut off by "Friend Like Me" by Wayne Bergeron as the Honorable CGS makes his presence known.

Smitten: Shut the hell up Williamson, nobody wants to hear your yappy British ass talk anymore.

The fans actually cheer for this statement.

Smitten:As for your little submission's match tonight, that's been canceled. This isn't Ammunition, the match will no be contest under NO HOLDS BARRED RULES!

The crowd cheers again, this time louder than before.

Smitten: Oh, and your right...we wouldn't want the wrong man to win the Television Title at Death Row...so now the match is going to be an I QUIT MATCH!

Smitten goes to walk off as the crowd keeps cheering, before he does though he says one last thing.

Smitten: And Williamson...you're fired from being the Chief of Staff on the Ignition Division.

"Friend Like Me" plays again as the crowd starts singing "Hey Hey Goodbye" to Williamson who walks off in an unhappy mood.

Stone: Wow, what an announcement...the Television Title Match at Death Row will be held under I Quit Rules. And tonight we have a No Holds Barred Match to go along with Smitten vs Hostyle...let's not forget the Television Title is also up for defense tonight as XXX takes on War Machine.

Foxx: But before all that we have the return of Alex O'Rion to Ignition...let's get it started bitches.

Jacen Solo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...

The crowd comes to life in a huge chorus of boos. The all American star, Robert Smalls walks out the sounds of Pink Floyd’s “Money”, taking long, confident, and powerful strides as he makes his way to the ring.

Jacen Solo: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 255 pounds, he is the Man with Plan, ROBERT SMALLS!!!

Stone: Robert Smalls comes out. He had quite a number of interesting things to say about his opponent tonight, the former FMW Champion, Alex O’Rion.

Foxx: Well... more finding and endorsing these comments taped to his locker door more than announcing them himself, but you’re right. INTERESTING, perhaps somewhat false, or believably true. I don’t know.

Stone: You’re torn again aren’t you?

Foxx: I’m leaning more towards Robert’s point of view actually. Alex has been exceedingly quiet in the lead up to this match... I wonder if he’s actually got a point to prove then.

Robert Smalls rolls into the ring and faces the entrance ramp as Pink Floyd fades out. The lights and pyrotechnics go off as Finger Eleven’s “Sick of it all” hits. However, as the smoke clears, Alex O’Rion is nowhere to be seen. The crowd boo the disappearing act of the former FMW Champion, as Robert Smalls continues to focus on the stage, waiting for his opponent.

Stone: Alex O’Rion’s missing... it appears as if he’s not showing up tonight.

Foxx: I’d be very disappointed if that’s the case. I was looking forward to seeing his glorious return to the center stage.

Stone: This crowd’s getting restless, they’re here to see a match.

A Section of the crowd bursts to life, as a fan jumps the barrier, dressed in a Drew Michaels shirt, and starts wailing on Robert Smalls.

Foxx: Fan’s are obviously taking their match into their own hands now. Here comes security to break it up, but this fan’s feisty! Big punch to Smalls knocks him down. He turns around and SUPERKICK!!!!

Stone: We’ve just had a fan super kick a security guard!!! In all my times in wrestling, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that!!

Foxx: This fan’s got a cocky swagger about him, as he tosses another security guard over the top rope. Here comes the fan as he charges in, double clothesline.

Stone: Smalls is getting up, as the crowd cheer this fan on. ANOTHER SUPERKICK!!! WHO ON EARTH HIRED THIS SECURITY GROUP?!

Foxx: Smalls comes in, and knocks the fan with a punch! He didn’t expect that. More security pounce on the fan, but Smalls is telling them to back off. The fan’s getting up as. Smalls rips the wig and the shirt off the fan... IT’S ALEX O’RION AFTER ALL!!!

Stone: O’Rion takes advantage of the distracted Smalls... Kejimkujik Krack connects!!! Referee finally rings the bell. Cover by O’Rion, 1...2... KICK OUT BY SMALLS!!!

Foxx: That’s a devastating move, Smalls just kicked out of one of the strongest moves in a FMW Legend’s arsenal. That’s quite impressive.

Stone: O’Rion drags Smalls to his feet, he’s looking to finish it now. O’RION PRIDE!!! NO!!!! SMALLS MANAGED TO CATCH THE SUPERKICK!!!

Foxx: Smalls spins O’Rion around, and clotheslines him out of his boots! Smalls can’t have much in him after that ambush, but he’s going on the attack. Kick to the head of Alex O’Rion, and a number of follow up body shots weaken O’Rion.

Stone: O’Rion grabs the ropes and the referee orders Smalls to stop. O’Rion picks himself up off the ground, here comes Smalls WITH A FLOATOVER DDT!!! Cover, 1...2... KICK OUT BY ALEX O’RION!!!

Foxx: I think this ambush might have backfired a little bit for O’Rion if this keeps up. He’s weakened Smalls, but he’s also angered him.

Stone: I agree. Smalls seems like he didn’t appreciate the un-American way his Canadian opponent began this match up. JAWBREAKER by Robert Smalls. Cover again 1...2... NO!! KICK OUT!!!

Foxx: Smalls doesn’t look happy with that kick out, but the referee stands by that it was 2. Smalls drags O’Rion to his feet. He’s looking to finish this now!!! He runs across the ring, he’s got O’Rion lined up, THE CRASH NO!!! O’Rion countered, flipping Smalls over his body.

Stone: Smalls landed on his feet!!! O’Rion doesn’t know!! He turns around, THERE’S THE CRASH!!!! Cover by Robert Smalls, 1....2.... THREE!!!Robert Smalls pulls off an unbelievable upset!

Jacen Solo: Here is your winner, ROBERT SMALLS!!!

Robert Smalls (7.3 aps + 0.5 vote = 7.8 total)
Alex O'Rion (0.0 aps + 0.0 vote = 0.0 total)

Alex O’Rion struggles to get up from the mat as Robert Smalls stares him down, hand held high in the air in victory. Smalls cockily walks away from O’Rion and rolls out of the ring, before heading back up the ramp.

Stone: Robert Smalls has done the unthinkable, and actually pinned the former FMW Champion in Alex O’Rion!! O’Rion tried to catch him by surprise, but it backfired horribly.

Foxx: It’s been a nightmare for O’Rion since he won the FMW Title at Ultimatum, Effectively, he’s lost the title twice, once to Flare at Ultimatum which was reversed, then to Hostyle the next night, and now this!!! It’s been an absolute disaster!!

Stone: Hopefully, O’Rion will have something to say about this at 9.4, but tonight belongs to Robert Smalls. Huge win tonight, and hopefully, the start of something very special. Back soon.

Last edited by Eric Scorpio on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 am

Pain.

That's what I give.

That's what I take.

My mission?

The FMW Television Title.

The problem?

War Machine and Apostasy.

How do I handle it?

The Sicilian Way.

Blood, Sweat, Tears...

Respect...

For your opponent.

For yourself.

For the sport.

My legacy?

To be the best...

My future?

FMW's Future.

Who am I?

Seth Omega...

Known internationally.

It doesn't matter...I'm in FMW now.

My purpose?

To win.

My goal?

The top of the mountain.

How to get there?

Respect...Hard Work...Dedication.

My name is Seth Omega...

...And this is my time to shine.

A Day to Remember - "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made of?" hits the PA system and out comes Apostasy to a mild amount of cheers from the crowd.

Solo: Weighing 225 pounds, from Cleveland, Ohio, APOSTASYYYYY!!!

Apostasy makes his way down to the ring.

Stone: Apostasy looks ready and determined.

Foxx: He better be after losing last week this is his second chance... And Seth Omega isn't likely to make this easy for him.

The lights go off and War Zone by Rob Zombie suddenly hits. Seth Omega makes his way from the crowd carrying a trashcan full of weapons.

Stone: Speak of the devil...

Solo: Weighing 335 pounds, from Tallahassee Florida by way of Nashville Tennesseee . He is the Epitome of Violence, SETHHHH OMEEEGGGAAA!!!

Omega makes his way down to the ring and throws the trash can in, narrowly missing Apostasy. Many various Weapons spill out everywhere.

Foxx: I smell a bloodbath. Notice how Apostasy's look of confidence has been replaced with a look of nervousness?

Stone: I would call it preparation. He's looking around the ring like that to see what he can use.

DING! DING!

Stone: Well the bell has rung and both men have lunged at each other, grappling for control. Apostasy with the upper hand.

Apostasy twists Omegas arm behind him.

Stone: Back suplex to the mat, Apostasy grabs a stop sign!

Omega rolls out of the ring, eyeing the weapon.

Foxx: Chickenshit!

Stone: Smart move, avoid weapon shots too early or risk an early pinfall.

Omega is looking under the ring and produces a fire hydrant.

Stone: Omega sprays the extinguisher in Apostasy's eyes!

Foxx: That was quite clever I admit.

Omega grabs a steel chair and rolls back in the ring.

Stone: Apostasy is turning around... Huge chair shot to the skull of Apostasy!

Seth Omega uses the chair to leg drop onto Apostasy.

Stone: Cover! 1, 2, Kick out!

Apostasy rolls over in pain and grabs a screwdriver from the floor, concealing it.

Stone: Omega has Apostasy by the hair, he's dragging him to his feet but Apostasy just jabbed him in the knee with something! Seth Omega has fallen over clutching his knee and crying out. It was a screwdriver! Apostasy has got a screwdriver!

Apostasy lifts Omega up and forces him back into a turnbuckle. Apostasy then goes to stab Omega in the head with the screwdriver but Omega catches his hand and fights back with a fist.

Foxx: Jesus, imagine that had actually connected!

Stone: Omega with a knee to the gut, bulldog onto the chair! Another cover... 1, 2.. Kick out!

Foxx: Gotta hand it to Apostasy, the screwdriver was a smooth move.

Stone: Omega's in control here, he's got the trash can up over his head, but Apostasy reacts with a kick, the trash can has fallen over Seth's head!

Apostasy grabs a steel chair and starts smacking the trash can with Omega inside of it with force, screaming “wake the fuck up shit head”repeatedly.

Foxx: Bravo, Apostasy has taken Seth Omega's own utraviolent move and made it his own!

Stone: Omega has collapsed, cover by Apostasy! 1..2....

Omega rolls over shaking his head.

Stone: Apostasy has got a kendo stick

Omega headbutts Apostasy and both men stagger backwards.

Stone: Apostasy has dropped the kendo stick, Omega with a Michinoku Driver out of nowhere onto the kendo stick!

Foxx: Is it just me or is it broken in two?!

Stone: You're right, Omega broke the kendo stick with the force of driving Apostasy onto it!

Omega gets out of the ring and grabs a table from under it, sliding it in.

Stone: This doesn't bode well for Apostasy! Who's up and cradling his head in pain.

Omega ignores Apostasy and sets up the table.

Stone: Apostasy jumps out of the ring, wheres he going?

Foxx: Trying to clear his head after getting driven through a kendo stick maybe?

Stone: Omega with a spinning enziguri to the outside out of nowhere! Apostasy is down!

Omega grabs Apostasy and drags him over to the steel steps.

Stone: Omega tries to bash Apostasy's face in but wait, he reverses it and smashes Omega face first into the metal!

Apostasy doesn't give Omega time to fall down and grabs him around the waist.

Stone: Belly to belly suplex over the guard rail!

Foxx: The crowd moved just in time, hell, I'd hate to think of the money FMW would have to pay out if a superstar went flying into someone in the crowd!

Stone: Apostasy is on the guard rail, moonsault to Omega!

The crowd are cheering now, enjoying the full on Ultraviolent style match. Apostasy throws Omega back into the guard rail and he limply falls over it.

Stone: Apostasy is in control now, he's rolling Omega back in the ring.

Omega starts steadily getting to his feet in the ring but Apostasy is already there and catches him with a Stop sign shot.

Stone: Omega! Seth Omega was busted open by that last shot from Apostasy! Blood is seeping from his forehead!

Omega falls down face first into the mat and a trickle of blood stains the canvas.

Foxx: It's not over yet!

Stone: You're right, Apostasy has seen blood and now he's grabbing Omega and lifting him up.

Apostasy ties Omega up and lifts him up.

Stone: Pumphandle slam through the table! The table Omega set up himself earlier!

Apostasy looks tied after this spout of energy but manages to hook the leg.

Stone: And the cover! 1...2...Near fall! Omega just kicked out!

Foxx: Theres table pieces everywhere, a dented trash can, a bloody stop sign and a Goddamm screwdriver!

Stone: Apostasy with the cover again, Omega kicks out quickly at 2!

Foxx: Apostasy must be getting frustrated now, it shows.

Omega rolls over to the side of the ring and grabs something from under the ring.

Stone: Apostasy is stalking Omega now, but wait, shot to the face with a beer bottle!

Foxx: Why didn't I know there was beer under the ring? Someone should have told me!

Apostasy is on his knees bleeding from the face, trying to get blood, beer and glass off it.

Stone: There's blood and Miller Lite all over the canvas!

Omega gets up and goes over to Apostasy booting him in the head.

Stone: Omega is grabbing barbed wire, oh no, he's choking Apostasy with it!

Apostasy struggles but there’s no where to go.

Foxx: This could be it, how much pain can people withstand? It's barbed wire around the throat for crying out loud!

Stone: Apostasy would probably agree with you he's raising his hand....

The referee gets in close to Apostasy to see if he's going to give up.

Stone: But he's fighting back, right hands to Omega!

Omega lets go and rolls away from Apostasy grabbing his bleeding forehead.

Stone: I think Apostasy punched him in a sore spot!

Both men get up and stare each other down.

Stone: Both men are charging, Omega with a kick to the groin!

Foxx: Cheap but effect, and all fair in war!

Stone: Apostasy falls to the mat grabbing his... um... things, and Omega applies the Omega Death!

Foxx: It’s close to being over, but Apostasy can’t tap out his arms are restrained by this hold.

Apostasy: I QUIT!

Both: WHAT?!?

Solo: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this match by Submission…and the new number one contender for the Full Metal Wrestling Television Championship…SEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGAAAAAA!!!

Seth Omega (8.1 aps + 1.9 vote = 10.0 total)
Apostasy (0.0 aps + 0.0 vote = 0.0 total)

Foxx: He didn’t just do that did he?

Stone: He did, he just made Apostasy scream I Quit…but Apostasy didn’t have a choice I mean the man couldn’t…LOOK OUT OMEGA!

Foxx: Where in the hell did he come from?

Stone: I don’t know, but War Machine just took off Omega’s head with that lariat.

Foxx: You aren’t kidding, he’s got Omega up now and he blasts him with that steel chair…now he’s doing the smart thing and getting the hell out of there.

Stone: He’s being a fucking coward and you know it. We’ll be back after this.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 am

I do not need anyone else to function.

I only need myself to succeed.

I am unstoppable, for I am a monster.

I am unforgiving, for I am a machine.

I will destroy anyone who is foolish enough to get in my way.

I will plow through anything no matter the consequence.

I can experience the worst and survive.

Because that is what I am.

I am a War Machine.

Stone: Ladies and gentleman up next is the first of two championship matches we have scheduled for tonight. This should be a real treat for everybody.

Foxx: Yeh buckle up your seatbelts things are about to get cranked up to another level

Solo: The following match is scheduled for one fall. It is for the Television Championship.

Introducing first, from the City of Angles, California, standing at 6 feet 4 inches and weighing in at 250 pounds, Xen X Xander; Triple eeeexxX.

The arena goes pitch black, as “They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out through the building. A solitary spotlight follows Triple X to the ring. He makes his way down at a steady pace looking completely focussed on the match ahead. As he walks up the steps and through the ropes the lights come back up.

Announce And his opponent, from Philadelphia, at 6 foot 4 inches and weighing 285 pounds, he is The Television Champion; WAAAAAR MACHIIIINE

[i]”Indestructible” by Disturbed hits as the lights in the arena go out once more. Suddenly spotlights sweep the crowd as an air raid siren wails. As the song kicks in, a wall of fire explodes at the top of the entrance ramp. As the flames die down, the spotlights zero in on War Machine standing on the stage with Dennis Williamson behind him. War Machine punches himself in the head with both fists twice, then makes his way to the ring. Williamson takes a seat at the time-keeper's table, and War Machine jumps from the floor to the ring apron, setting off an explosion of fire from each ring post. He vaults himself over the top rope and into the ring as the lights come back up and the song fades out.
The referee takes the belt from War Machine and holds it above his head. After passing the belt to the outside he signals for the bell.

Stone: And we are underway in what promises to be an enthralling clash of two similar sized opponents.

War Machine and Triple X size each other up as they circle round the ring, waiting for an opening to pounce.

Stone: But their size is where the similarities end. XXX is a formidable fighter but he is only just finding his feet in the FMW. War Machine is a hardened veteran who will do whatever it takes, regardless of the rules, to win.

Foxx: War Machine is in good form too, putting down that punk Technician last week.

As the two fighters continue circling one another in the ring, suddenly War Machine lunges forward but XXX performs a deft shift of direction. It totally catches War Machine by surprise and XXX finds himself behind his unprepared opponent.

Stone: Nice reverse DDT by the challenger there to get things underway.

Foxx: War Machine just wasn’t ready is all. I mean he is going about his business in an honourable fashion, facing his opponent straight up, when XXX sneaks around behind him.

Stone: I think War Machine initiated that exchange. . I believe the Champion just got caught out by the incredible speed of XXX there.

As War Machine rises to his feet he has no time to react as XXX is on him again in an instant. XXX hits with a flying shoulder block from out of the ropes and follows up with a string of mounted punches.

Stone: XXX is proving to be too quick for War Machine to handle at the moment. The champ better find a way to get a little respite from these attacks or this match could be over very quickly.

Somehow War Machine manages to fling an arm out and grab a hold of the bottom rope. The ref notices and makes a four count before XXX stands up and walks to the opposite corner. As War Machine struggles to rise, the ref asks him if he is ok to continue.
Meanwhile Dennis Williamson is up and out of his seat, getting into the face of XXX in the opposite corner. Without notice he produces an item in his hand and throws it at XXX. He misses as XXX manages to duck and then leans over the top rope and drags Williamson up onto the ring by his collar.

Stone: I’m not sure what that was Dennis just through at XXX but he should have hightailed it out of there.

Foxx: Look at his feet. It was a shoe, he threw a shoe. Williamson only has one shoe, on his right foot, now.

The ref notices XXX holding Williamson and comes over to tell him to let go. Reluctantly XXX eventually puts the smaller man down and backs away. The ref points Williamson back to his seat. War Machine slides under the ropes and searches underneath the ring. He emerges a moment later with an electric cattle prod as Williamson continues to argue with the referee and XXX watches on in anger,.

Stone: Oh man, cattle prod to the groin from behind by War Machine, taking advantage of the distraction caused by his manager.

XXX crumples to the floor, clutching his groin and writhing in agony as War Machine throws the cattle prod out of the ring, then watches on, laughing at his opponent’s pain.

Foxx: Ha, what an electrifying manoeuvre. War Machine just fried XXX with that electric cattle prod. Roasted nuts anyone?

Stone:What a despicable act by the champion!

Foxx: Hey, what tare you talking about? War Machine was going for the thigh and he just slipped. Accidents happen.

Stone: Hook of the leg here by War Machine and XXX kicks out after 2.

Foxx: Ha. I don’t think that was so much of a kick out. I think he just had another jolt go through him.

War Machine pulls XXX up by his hair and whips him into the corner. He follows with a splash that knocks XXX to a sitting position in the corner.

Stone: War Machine is in complete control here and I think we will start to see that nasty streak in effect.

War Machine drags XXX up once more and this time he takes hold of his opponent to complete a text book german suplex.

Stone: War Machine is still locked on to his opponent, this is not over.

War Machine delivers a second suplex and manages to hold on for the finale. As he drags XXX to a standing position he lines up the ringpost and completes a release German suplex, sending XXX flying into the post.

Stone: I have never seen that before. What an innovative finish to the string of German suplexes

Foxx: Innovative and deadly. War Machine has XXX beat now.

Stone: War Machine with the cover again and again XXX kicks out at 2.

Foxx: Was that a slow count by the ref. C’mon, this should be over.

In the ring, War Machine is growing frustrated by his inability to finish off XXX. He approaches the fallen XXX who looks almost out to it as War Machine grabs his leg.

Stone: Ankle Lock! War Machine has the hold locked in tight. I can’t see XXX getting out of this.

Foxx: He is definitely gonna tap out here. War Machine is going to successfully defend his title.

The ref asks XXX if he wants to quit but XXX shakes his head. He screams in pain as War Machine applies more pressure through the ankle

Stone: XXX has the heart of a true warrior. He is fighting the pain here, trying to drag himself to the rope and force War Machine to break the hold.

Ever so slowly, inch by inch, XXX drags himself and War Machine toward the ropes. War Machine can see what is happening and is fighting XXX but with a final desperate lunge XXX hits the rope and the ref forces War Machine to release the ankle lock

Stone: XXX may have gotten out of the ankle lock, but you have to wonder if he can even stand up now. He is a very courageous competitor.

Foxx: Stupid is what he is Stone. He should have tapped out while he was still in one piece.

War Machine is clearly growing incredibly frustrated and begins to argue with the ref. While they argue XXX slowly pulls himself up using the ropes as an aid. He tests out his ankle and manages to carry his weight.

Stone: War Machine is wasting his time arguing with the ref and he has just given XXX a chance to recover.

XXX explodes from his position against the ropes, with speed that is uncanny from a man his size, and delivers a big boot to the chest of War Machine

Foxx: That ref just blocked War Machine’s view. XXX is cheating.

Stone: Maybe if War Machine was worrying about his own job and letting the ref do his, he would have seen that coming.

War machine is up quickly, but only quickly enough to catch clothesline from XXX as he bounces out of the ropes once more. XXX signals to the crowd as he launches out of the ropes again.

Stone: XXX building some momentum here, the champ could be in trouble

Foxx: C’mon ref stop this, it’s your fault dammit

XXX goes looking for that big boot again but War Machine sees it coming this time and sidesteps the charging XXX. War Machine steps back in behind XXX who’s momentum carries through so that he bounces back off the ropes.

Stone: Wow, both men with the same idea and they delivered simultaneous clotheslines.

Foxx: Get up War Machine, XXX is down for the count

Stone: Both of them are. Whoever recovers first should have no trouble putting the other man away.

The ref begins to count as the two men lay on the floor. War Machine shows some signs of stirring, lying on his side clutching his throat and XXX is as yet motionless face up on the ground.

Stone: War Machine gathering himself here. That clothesline shook him up, but obviously it hit XXX harder, he hasn’t even moved yet.

War Machine finds his feet and leans on the ropes for a moment, taking in deep breaths. As the ref hits a 7 count War Machine moves towards the as yet motionless XXX and drags him to his feet.

Stone: I’m not sure why War Machine is continuing here, XXX never looked like beating the 10 count.

Foxx: War Machine just wants to teach the XXX a lesson.

Stone: I have no idea what that lesson could be, especially when XXX pretty much looks out of it.

War Machine signals to the crowd that the match is over before he pulls XXX in and sets him up

Stone: Here it comes.......Flames of Hell. War Machine follows it up with a quick cover....

Crowd: 1...,2...,3

Solo: Here is your winner, and still TV Champion....Waaar Maaachine

War Machine (7.5 aps + 0.4 vote = 7.9 total)
Xen X. Xander (0.0 aps + 0.1 vote = 0.1 total)

War Machine stands over XXX a moment before raising his belt above his head in triumph. While he celebrates a blur erupts from the crowd.

Foxx: It’s Seth Omega. Look out War Machine.

War Machine doesn’t notice as Omega slides into the ring behind him.

Stone: Omega’s got a kendo stick. This could spell trouble for the champ.

Omega lines up the champ and delivers a vicious blow to his back.

Stone:What a shot by Omega.

Foxx: Yeah but look at war Machine, he hardly reacted at all.

Omega looks down at his kendo stick as War Machine slowly turns around to face him.

Stone:Another shot by Omega, this time to the chest of War Machine who reels a little bit

Foxx: Yeah but he’s still standing. Look out Omega.

War Machine glances down at his chest which is starting to go a nice shade of red. Omega nervously glances at the approaching War Machine and then down at his kendo stick.
War Machine takes a half step forward and points at Omega who responds by leaning back and slamming his kendo stick into the skull of the Champion.

Stone: That did it. War Machine is down and out now.

Foxx: Yeah but look at the kendo stick, it broke in half with that last shot. It took Omega that much just to knock the champ down.

Stone: Well War Machine didn’t think he was just going to get away with something like what he did to Omega earlier did he? I mean he laid him out after a hard fought match, and he expected this to not happen?

Omega stands over the fallen War Machine and then glances down at his broken kendo stick, shaking his head in disbelief. He picks up the Television Title and looks at it before muttering the words “this is mine” to War Machine’s face. He throws the title back down at the feet of War Machine and exits the ring. With a last moment of anger he throws the broken weapon at the Champion before exiting the ring.

Foxx: That is the actions of a man possessed…I can’t imagine how this is going to breakdown at Death Row.

Stone: I can tell you this much…this is going to be very bloody and very brutal.

Foxx: We’ll be back after this commercial.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 am

When I started, people didn’t believe in me. They said I wasn’t going to make it big.

That this Innovation ‘stuff’ would lead to nothing.

That I wouldn’t gain a following.

That I would
fail.

But, not before long, I started proving them wrong.

One by one.

Right from the start.

I became the world’s most famed Innovator.

I won the TNT Championship.

I won the C-4 Championship. Twice.

And now, I seized the opportunity to gain the company’s top prize, the hallmark of glory: our very own Full Metal World Heavyweight Championship.

Yet, people still tell me that they don’t believe in me.

That I don’t deserve this prize.

To them, I say:
fuck it.

I don’t need anyone’s adulation, anyone’s support, anyone’s opinion, as long as I am Champion.

When I step in the ring, I Innovate. I amaze. I deliver. I
win.

My name is Hostyle, and I am your FMW Heavyweight Champion.

Ain’t nothing you cock-jockeys can do about it.

A Sold out crowd is on its feet in the American Airlines arena. The ignition girls have brought this crowd to life during the ad break, enticing them into a frenzy. As the music finishes as we return from the ad break, Jacen Solo cuts a lone figure in the middle of the ring.

Jacen Solo: The following contest is a non-title bout, scheduled for one fall. It is also tonight’s MAIN EVENT!!!

The crowd cheers loudly for the main event, and only cheer louder as they here the following line across the arena’s P.A.

Voiceover: Honor-Rollees, they told me I should come down, cousins - but I flatly refuse, I ain't dumbin' down nothin'!

The lights dim before a buzz breaks over the audience. Crimson lights flicker, before the rhythmic groove settles into “Dumb it down” by Lupe Fiasco. Sporting the slick FMW Championship around his waist, Hostyle appears from behind a plume of white smoke. The lights then focus on the entrance ramp, as the FMW Champion makes his way down to the ring, slapping the hands of his adorning fans at ringside.

Jacen Solo: Introducing first, weighing in at 230 pounds, he hails from the Bronx, New York. Representing the Innovative Initiative, he is the CURRENT FMW Champion!! He is the Influencer of Innovation, Catalyst of Creativity AND Wrestling’s wet dream. Ladies and Gentlemen, the TRUE Artist, HOSTYLE!!!

Stone: Welcome to the main event, and what an action packed main event it’s sure to be. It may be non-title, but there’s an unimaginable amount of pride on the line here. Current FMW Champion, Hostyle, the man this sold out arena has been waiting all night to see in action, takes on one of his toughest tasks to date.

Foxx: Toughest is in the eye of the beholder. Shortly on the other side of the ring will be the FMW Commissioner, and former FMW Champ, the Honorable Christian G. Smitten. I still have faith in him, even if it was an embarrassing loss TO Faith last week on Distortion that puts him as the underdog tonight.

Stone: Hostyle’s been on a roll as of late, with comfortable victories over Alex O’Rion and Nick Bryson to win AND notch up his first defense of the FMW Title, and came close to taking home the Gold Card at Ultimatum 2.

Foxx: Not that it really mattered anyway, he went on to win the belt the very next night. So in a way, he won out of all of that.

Hostyle hands over his FMW Title to the time keeper at ringside before going through a pre-match stretch. Dumb it down fades out, before the drums and blaring big band sound of “Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron sends a wave of boos through the crowd. Unlike last week, Christian G. Smitten walks out dressed in full wrestling gear. The entrance ramp explodes with pyrotechnics, before Smitten walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Jacen Solo: And his opponent, weighing in at 290 pounds, and hailing from Salt Lake City, Utah. He is the Full Metal Wrestling Commissioner. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Honorable Christian G. Smitten!!!!

Stone: The FMW Champion sporting a more conventional wrestling attire this week, after the insult of the suit last week.

Foxx: Don’t question the insults of the attires of the Commissioner Stone.

Stone: I’m just stating the facts. Regardless, we’re moments away from what should be a classic wrestling encounter.

Christian G. Smitten slides into the ring and stares down Hostyle, refusing to play to the crowd’s cries of hate. Hostyle himself stares right back, refusing to back down. The referee calls for the bell, and instantly the pair lock up in a collar and elbow tie up.

Stone: And we’re underway, and into the basics of wrestling from the very first bell. Hostyle takes an early advantage, taking the leg and bringing Smitten to the ground. Hostyle forces Smitten into position with a basic take down and forces him onto his back, and locks in an arm bar.

Foxx: Smitten counters! Roll up, Hostyle moves his weight though and manages to get a crucifix hold on Smitten. He’s in trouble now, but Smitten reaches out and grabs the bottom rope with his foot. Hostyle breaks the hold, and we’re back to square one.

Stone: Pair back to their feet again, and instantly, Hostyle gets in there first with a side headlock. Smitten pushes him away with force, but Hostyle bounces off the ropes, ducks the clothesline from Smitten, on the rebound again, FLYING 360 FOREARM SMASH!!!

Foxx: Smitten got rattled hard with that shot, but doesn’t go down. Hostyle capitalizes on his lack of balance, drop toe hold, into a headlock.

Stone: Hostyle transitions into a scissored arm bar, complete with a hook to the arm. Smitten’s trapped in the middle of the ring, and can’t reach the ropes. I think it’s fair to say that Hostyle has completely outwrestled his opponent so far.

Foxx: ‘Style’s a two time former C-4 Champ. He knows what he’s doing. But Smitten’s primarily a wrestler himself. The largest man to ever challenge for the C-4 title. I’m sure he can come back.

Stone: He needs to change something. Taking on Hostyle in a pure wrestling match is not working so well. Smitten drags himself across the ring using only his legs and manages to get to the ropes. Hostyle’s forced to let go.

Foxx: Smitten back to his feet. Hostyle’s keen to keep bound to the mat, as he tries for another take down. Smitten holds onto the ropes though, keeping his vertical base.

Stone: Smitten swings his weight and tosses Hostyle over the top rope, but ‘Style catches himself and doesn’t go out. Smitten takes a step back and let’s Hostyle get into the ring again, he attempts a big boot, but Hostyle ducks it. Great awareness from the champ. Smitten turns around, and gets captured in a hip toss, into a reverse DDT.

Foxx: I’m impressed Hostyle’s brought such dominance over the commissioner. Smitten’s normally more imposing than this.

Stone: It’s hard to impose against an FMW Champ though. Hostyle’s looking to finish this match here and now. He rolls Smitten onto his stomach, he’s looking for the Hostyle Asphyxiation!!! He hooks the left arm, grabs the right wrist, he’s rolling Smitten onto his back, but Smitten shifts his weight!!!

Foxx: He’s got a lot of weight and strength he can shift, and he just powers out of the hold. Hostyle’s quick to get back to his feet UPPERCUT from the commissioner!!!! He’s floored the champion!

Stone: Hostyle is down, and Smitten moves in quickly. Forearm shoved in the face. Cover by the commissioner. 1...2... KICK OUT by Hostyle.

Foxx: That was an absolutely huge hit. One of the biggest slugs I’ve ever seen in an FMW ring. Hard hitting, effective, orthodox, and just plain painful. Smitten’s knocked Hostyle down a peg. I love it!

Stone: Stop kissing ass. Hostyle’s sucking it up as he gets back to his feet, but Smitten’s there, circling his prey like a shark. Hostyle’s up, but Smitten catches him, and gives him a back bursting Full Nelson slam for his troubles.

Foxx: Hostyle BOUNCED there was that much force behind that slam. Smitten into a cover again, hooks both legs, but the FMW Champion kicks out. Smitten covers again, and Hostyle uses more energy to kick out a second time.

Smitten immediately gets off Hostyle as he kicks out and picks him up by the shoulder. Once on his feet, Hostyle quickly reverses the lift into a whip, sending Smitten across the ring.

Stone: Hostyle’s back up, and saw the opportunity to reverse. Its basic chain wrestling, it’s what he does best. Smitten bounces off the ropes, Hostyle’s waiting, and nails a Hostyle Horror!!!! Smitten caught two of the best knees in this business right into his back!!

Foxx: Hostyle’s got to keep the momentum up. Our esteemed and honorable commissioner can take the hits, and still hit you hard.

Stone: Unless you’re a girl

Foxx: And I’m telling you, Smitten was very sick last week. He should have stayed home and rested.

Stone: He was perfectly fine. Just like he is this week. Hostyle knows he’s perfectly fine, and is looking for something special to put the FMW commissioner down for the count. Smitten’s getting up. He has no idea Hostyle’s perched on the top turnbuckle. Smitten’s up, AND HOSTYLE NAILS A 180 LEG LARIAT TAKEDOWN!!!

Foxx: Smitten’s knocked down, and is slightly daze, Hostyle’s looking in for the kill. HOSTYLE HYSTERIA DOS NO!!!! Smitten catches Hostyle, and counters with a spine buster!!!!

Stone: Clever counter by the Commissioner, but it’s taken a lot out of him. Both the champ and the Commissioner are down.

Foxx: Smitten starts moving first, as he makes his way to his feet. Hostyle’s not far behind him, but Smitten’s there first. Hostyle on gets to his knees before Smitten puts him down again, this time with a huge Big Boot.

Stone: Smitten’s looking to take control, he hasn’t had it yet in this match. He grabs Hostyle by the head and drags him up, European Uppercut to the FMW Champion, Smitten holds him up though, and hits him with an ENOURMOUS clothesline.

Foxx: Smitten’s turned the champ inside out, that’s less innovation and more getting the job done than ever!

Stone: Could you kiss more ass Foxx? Smitten covers, 1...2... OH!!! Nearly had him right there. Smitten doesn’t argue, instead picks him up to his feet. Kick to the mid section, gut wrench up, SWITCHBOMB!!!!! SMITTEN CONNECTS WITH THE SWITCHBOMB!!!

Foxx: Hostyle’s down and out, there’s no way he’s kicking out of that. One... Two... THRENO!!! The arena’s cheering out, they can’t believe Hostyle found it in himself to kick out! I can’t believe it!!

Stone: Smitten can’t believe it either. He just bangs the mat hard, and now he’s berating the referee. The referee is standing by his decision though.

Foxx: Smitten’s not happy. I wouldn’t be. He’s clearly been robbed of winning the match right there. Hostyle’s starting to move, but Smitten’s still telling the referee what’s what. Come on Christian, turn around!!!

Stone: He can’t hear you Foxx. Hostyle’s on his feet, he spins Smitten around, TOPAZ FLOWSION!!! The FMW Champion’s just hit Smitten with his own tribute to Masawa. That could be it!!

Exhausted from hitting one of his finishing maneuvers on Smitten, right after being hit by one from Smitten, Hostyle drops to the mat, he crawls over to where Smitten’s body lays, and hooks both legs for the cover.

Foxx: Hostyle’s covering 1...2...3!!! NO! SMITTEN’S KICKED OUT!!! SMITTEN KICKED OUT!!

Stone: Smitten’s kicked out, this match continues. Both men are down though, fatigue beginning to take its toll on both men. Hostyle drags himself to his feet, while Smitten does the same thing on the other side of the ring.

Foxx: Hostyle’s up first, but our Honorable Commissioner’s not far behind. Smitten’s swinging wildly, but can’t land a powerful blow. Hostyle’s trying to keep his distance, he knows he can’t get into a slug fest here, he’s totally outclassed when it comes to heavy blows against Smitten.

Stone: Smitten’s off balance, and Hostyle pounces with a deep arm drag. Smitten’s back up, but Hostyle hits another arm drag on the Commissioner. The Champion is building steam. A third drag, and Smitten’s slower to get up.

Foxx: Hostyle’s on the move, he’s running at the ropes, bounces off, and nails a spinning 540 heel kick to the jaw. Hostyle’s got Smitten on the ropes, literally. It’s not going to be a pretty picture.

Stone: Smitten’s leaning on the ropes, and Hostyle’s looking to finish it right here, right now. He comes up behind, CAPICU NO! Smitten holds on to the ropes! Hostyle can’t budge him.

Foxx: Smitten’s rattled Hostyle with an elbow to the side of the head. And a second, Hostyle lets go and falls to his knees. Smitten picks up the FMW champion, and drops him across his knee. That’s one big knee I certainly don’t want to be on the wrong end of.

Stone: Hostyle’s reeling, but Smitten doesn’t care, he picks the champion up, and nails “The Server”. That’s a huge gut wrench DDT.

Foxx: Huge is one way to put it, deadly is probably the best way to describe it. Hostyle’s in real trouble. Smitten’s smiling, as he picks the champion up again, and throws him into the corner.

Stone: Hostyle BOUNCES off the top turnbuckle! I’ve never seen that before. Smitten’s just toying with the man now, as he catches him, and turns around into a spine buster!! Hostyle’s got to do something, or else he’s looking grim here.

Foxx: Hostyle’s outlook has been grim ever since he got billed against the Honorable Smitten. Don’t try and talk up his chances now that it’s looking inevitable.

Stone: Smitten’s signaling for the end here, as he picks up the FMW Champion, he’s got him on his SHOULDERS... COURTROOM ASSAULT CONNECTS!!! Hostyle bounced at least two feet off the mat just then!!!

Foxx: It’s got to be academic now. 1...2... THREE!!! Smitten’s pinned his Champion.

The bell rings, and the referee walks over to Smitten, to try and hold his hand up, but Smitten completely ignores him, and rolls out of the ring, and heads over to the time keeper, picking up a microphone, and the FMW Championship belt.

Jacen Solo: Here is your winner, the FMW Commissioner, CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!!!!

Christian G. Smitten (8.6 aps + 1.4 vote = 10.0 total)
Hostyle (8.23 aps + 0.5 vote = 8.73 total)

Stone: Hostyle was valiant tonight, he gave it everything he could, but Smitten just turned out to be on a different level tonight than he was. But he still leaves here tonight with the FMW Championship.

Foxx: Does he? Smitten said, he can invoke his Number One contender’s spot any time, any place, anywhere. Look what he’s got in his hand now. Look who’s struggling to get to his feet in the ring now.

Smitten stands in the ring, microphone in one hand, the FMW title in the other. Hostyle is helped to his feet by the referee, never taking his eyes off the commissioner.

Smitten: Hostyle, I have a very big problem here tonight. You see... I’ve just defeated you. Fair and square. Not one questionable moment in that match. And yet, in my hand, I hold YOUR FMW Championship.

The crowd boos loudly, as Smitten tries to speak. Smitten calmly holds his hand up to the crowd waiting for them to calm down.

Smitten: Order... order. Now, Hostyle, I can plainly see that, well... there’s no Christopher Austin, no Christophe Kelson, no Janus Flare. I think it’s fair to say that in your current physical condition, you’re essentially a sitting duck.

Foxx: This is brilliant! He’s returning to the throne!

Smitten: Hostyle, what I’m about to do, I do because... I can.

Without warning, Smitten swings the hand with the FMW title in it, connecting with Hostyle’s head. Hostyle falls to the ground heavily.

Stone: Smitten’s attacking Hostyle! He’s all alone, Smitten keeps pummeling him with the FMW Title!!!

Foxx: But... there’s no bell... I don’t understand.

Stone: Hostyle’s been busted open, he’s bleeding profusely!!! The referee’s doing nothing to stop him.

Foxx: Wouldn’t you be scared to stop your boss like that, especially when he’s THAT much bigger than you?

Stone: Smitten’s not done yet, he picks up Hostyle, and throws him out of the ring. The fans in the arena are going bonkers. They can’t believe this!!! Smitten picks up the FMW title and rolls out of the ring. He’s headed straight for the barely conscious Hostyle!!!

Smitten towers over the fallen Hostyle, FMW Championship in hand. Hostyle is barely conscious, as he weakly moves his arms on the ground, trying to sit up. Smitten leans down, gently lays the FMW title across the chest of its rightful owner.

Foxx: What the...?

Stone: Smitten’s just rested the FMW title on Hostyle’s body... what on Earth is going on?

Smitten picks up a microphone from a stage hand, before walking slowly backwards up the ramp.

Smitten: An impact. It doesn’t matter when it happens, as long as it comes shockingly. It comes at a time when there’s nothing a person can do to stop it, or even delay it. THAT is what makes great men. THAT is what makes even greater legacies. And THIS is the tone I want to set for MY Full Metal Wrestling.

The crowd boos furiously. Smitten ignores them all as he continues the ramp.

Smitten: The one great hope of stopping me lies down there. His blood is on the FMW title, like a true champion. And while Hostyle may be a worthy man to hold that belt, I showed everyone tonight, that he is by no means, the best.

Hostyle does nothing in retort to this. He is surrounded by trainers, EMTs and referees, all helping in to his feet to bring him backstage for treatment.

Smitten: Hostyle, you brought this upon yourself the moment you started the Style Points tournament. Both yourself and your “Innovative” friends have made a mockery of my systems with this. And I will NOT have people undermining my authority. It is a sign of weakness in a leader.

Stone: What on Earth is he talking about?

Smitten: So thank YOU Hostyle. Thank YOU for volunteering your services as both my plausible defense, AND my scapegoat. And most importantly, thank YOU for giving me the reason I needed to cut off the weak ties from my Full Metal Wrestling, and to demonstrate exactly how much I can do as the Commissioner of FMW.

Foxx: Weak Ties? Are we going to see some folks being fired?

Smitten: Effective IMMEDIATELY, the Ignition division of Full Metal Wrestling will cease to exist. You could say that this program has been... cancelled.

Stone: CANCELLED?! WHAT?!

Smitten, now standing on top of the stage, turns and stares right into the camera standing next to him.

Smitten: And let this be a warning to all of you saps on any division; don’t take my business into your hands. End of story.

Christian G. Smitten draws back his right arm and clotheslines the camera and camera man, forcing it to fall to the ground...

Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS Static
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignition 9.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1