Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 am

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS Ignition

The show opens up to Celeste standing on a dark stage. Only one spotlight is on her as she holds the microphone firmly in her hand. The Ignition logo is lit up behind her as the crowd gives her a decent reception.

Celeste: Ladies and gentlemen, since we're coming to you live from Las Vegas this week, we're going to bring you a spectacle just like Corruption did.

The crowd cheers for the announcement.

Celeste: At this time, folks please welcome four members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, performing Ignition's very own theme song...METALLICA!

The crowd stands up on their feet and cheers loudly as the stage lights up in orange lighting.

Metallica: One...Two...uh One, Two, Three...
Gimme fuel, gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire
Ooh Yeah.

As Metallica finishes up the crowd is still standing giving a solid reception. As Metallica is heading off the stage the World Heavyweight Hostyle makes his way onto the stage and grabs a microphone.

Hostyle:
The FMW Champion is in the house!

The crowd cheers loudly for the FMW Champion.

Hostyle:
Now kids, as you may or may not know we have this little thing going on right now. Its called the Style Point's Tournament. The winner of the most points will go on to face me at Death Row. Now to get these points you must do innovative moves, an innovative finisher is worth two points, and if you win you get three points. If you lose your match, you will be at a HUGE disadvantage but you will still be able to gather points and make a play at the World Heavyweight Title upon which I hold.

The crowd reaction dies down a little as they seemed as confused as everyone else.

Hostyle: I'm not dumbing it down, its a fairly simple concept. Now if you don't mind, the king must sit on his throne.

Hostyle walks over to a giant purple throne and sits down in it as he watches onward to the ring. As we get ready for the next match an advertisement plays.

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS Hayabusa

Every year on the anniversary of Full Metal Wrestling's birthday there is a PPV unlike any other. 22 combatants, 4 rings, one winner. The winner will receive a shot at a division title of his/her choice, and also get to pick the matches for Supremacy. Live from beautiful Hawaii, watch to see if defending champion Chris Austin can defend his cup against the likes of Harlequin, Faith, Skyler Striker, Leon Caprice, and many more.

This time more on the line, as each division is represented by a ring. The Ring of Valor, which will represent all that is pure in wrestling, and will be held under traditional battle royal rules. The Ring of Wire, which will represent the bloodshed of ultraviolent wrestling will have ring ropes made out of barbed wire. The Ring of Fire, which will feature the outside of the ring being lit on fire. And last but not least, The Ring of Steel. You'll have to climb over this 15 foot cage in order to beat your other opponents.

The Hayabusa Cup...coming soon to PPV.

We cut back in as “Lake of Fire” by Nirvana plays throughout the arena. Flare is already in-ring.

Solo: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and will be subject to Hostyle’s style points. Introducing first, FLARE!

Stone: I wonder how much Hostyle’s friendship with Flare will benefit Flare in the style points game.

Foxx: Hostyle is an innovator, he’s exactly the kind of competitor that this competition values. I think we might see a pretty good amount of points handed out here in this match. With a conservative guess… I’ll go with 10.

Stone: Flare certainly is no stranger to showmanship.

Scars on Broadway - "They Say" hits, as Xen X Xander makes his way out to a decent amount of applause.

Jacen: And his opponent, XXX… Xen X XANDER!

Stone: And on the opposite end of the spectrum is XXX, making his debut tonight. He’s a 30 year old, 250 pound powerhouse out of Cali. We don’t know much about his wrestling style, but if his size and movies are to be believed, this guy can flat out brawl.

Foxx: The problem is, how can a guy his size, and of his experience, possibly rack up any significant style points?

Stone:
I think the greater concern here for XXX has to be simply beating the veteran Flare.

Foxx: There’s just no chance of that. This oaf can’t handle a brilliant tactician like Flare.

Stone: The bell has rung, and away we go! Flare ducks the collar-and-elbow tie-up, and hits a kick to the hamstring. Flare with another kick, and goes for a body scissors… but XXX isn’t going down. COUNTER! XXX flips Flare over his back, and hits a huge elevated jawbreaker.

Foxx: 1 point for the big-shot out of Hollywood. Probably. I don’t fucking know.

Stone: Flare trying to scramble up, and gets a big boot for his trouble.

Foxx: See, any move that Kevin Nash could do should basically earn you negative style points. Can we vote to add that amendment to the style points criteria?

Stone: XXX slows things down with a double-arm chickenwing. He’s trying to wear down the usually flashy Flare. Keeping the showman grounded.

Foxx: And keeping me sleepy. This is better than NyQuil.

Stone: Flare struggling to find his feet. He’s trying to squirm free.

Foxx: Wriggle for your life!

Stone: Flare slips out… and gets reeled back in with a big Cobra Clutch German Suplex.

Foxx: I don’t know if that counts as innovative.

Stone: We’ll let Hostyle tell us after the match. For right now, Flare is in big trouble, he can’t seem to shake the big man. Right hands from Xen, Flare goes down. Xen measures his man, Flare struggling up… Xen sweeps him back down and locks him in the STS!

Foxx:Well that’s far from good news for Flare. He’s been through worse, though. Just wait for him to turn it around.

Stone: Flare writhing towards the ropes, but the lock of Xen’s is hard to break free from. His arms, his will… they are just oppressive.

Foxx: That big, burly, sweaty hunk of man meat, right Stone?

Stone: Flare grabs the rope!

Foxx: You’re not going to ignore me, jackass. You keep dreaming about being cuddled by his arms on the air, and your wife is going to be pissed… you have a wife, right?

Stone:
Flare rolling to the apron to create some space. Xen tries to pull him up, but gets a thumb to the eye.

Foxx: Here comes Flare, folks!

Stone:
Nice to see you’ve resumed commentating on the match. Flare grabs Xen with his legs…

Foxx: Fuck you

Stone: He’s trying to leg-scissor the big man out, but XXX isn’t budging.

Foxx: This isn’t good for Saint N.

Stone: XXX grabs Flare, but Flare clings to the ropes. XXX is trying to pry his arms free, Flare with a knee to the back of the head… OH MY GOODNESS!

Xen pulls Flare off the ropes by his shoulders. Flare releases his right leg and knees him in the head. Xen manages to pry Flare off the ropes, and Flare attempts to slide down his back, only to be caught in a crucifix position. He is then thrown into the turnbuckle with a wicked spinning Crucifix Powerbomb onto the top turnbuckle. Flare flips over after impact, desperately gripping the rope.

Foxx: I… did not see that coming.

Stone: Flare is helpless. Xen pries his arm free, top rope armdrag… into a backbreaker!. Here’s a quick cover… 1…2…NO! Flare kicks out.

Foxx: I’ll give the newbie credit, those were two nice moves. Maybe deserving of a style point or two.

Stone: Xen X Xander has been a major surprise tonight, moving much better than anyone would give credit to a guy tipping the scales at 6’4 250 pounds.

Foxx: Xen is too slow, he’s letting Flare get out as he argues with the ref.

Stone: Flare’s trying to shake the cobwebs, he’s begging for a moments reprieve from XXX. LOW BLOW! THE REF WAS OUT OF POSITION!

Foxx: Classic Flare. That’s a great trick to pull out on the inexperienced ex-actor.

Stone: Flare is feeling the momentum. He runs to the ropes… springboard… OH MY!

Foxx: Flare just went out like a light.

Stone: A mule kick to the flying Flare out of almost nowhere. Flare’s head snapped back to the canvas… he isn’t moving. The ref is shooing XXX away.

Foxx: I’m no doctor, but that had concussion written all over it.

Stone: A look of concern from Xen X Xander, Flare laid right out by that kick.

Foxx: I think we have FMW’s Bill Goldberg now. His carelessness just took out a technical LEGEND.

Stone: Now that’s not quite fair to Xen.

Foxx: Flare’s coming to…

Stone: Flare’s shaking his head, he’s pushing the ref aside.

Foxx: Flare’s a tough competitor, but the ref can’t let this go on.

Stone: Flare doesn’t think so. He’s egging on the conflicted rookie, Xen.

Foxx: I respect the heart, but the ref has to ring the bell.

Stone: A slap from the feisty Flare. A kick to the gut, and a big right hand. Xen fires back with one that misses…

Foxx: They’re not seriously letting this continue, are they?

Stone: Flare with an elbow to the midsection. Flare with an STO on the big fella.

Foxx: Maybe Flare is alright…

Stone: Flare with a HUGE dropkick, and for the first time in this match, Xen X Xander is down on the mat! And Flare is feeling good, he’s going high!

Foxx: I don’t know about this…

Stone: He’s going for Ze Uppercut. He jumps off the tope rope, but XXX catches him… THE FINAL CUT!

Foxx: And Flare is out again.

Stone: Xander with the cover, 1…2…3! This one is over!

Foxx: Mercifully

Xen X. Xander (8.02 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.8 avs = 9.62 total)
Flare (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Solo: Here is your winner… Xen X XANDER!

Stone: And Xander is again very, very concerned. Flare… he shouldn’t have kept the match going… this is bad.

Foxx: That ref aught to be fired. This is an absolute disgrace. Flare is out… and I doubt he’s getting up any time soon.

Stone: Well, for now, let’s go to Hostyle for the awarding of Style Points.

Hostyle: For this match, I have awarded the following style points. XXX will receive 7 style points. 2 for that wicked finish, turning that diving uppercut into his signature finish… The Final Cut. One point each for the STS, that Crucifix Powerbomb into the turnbuckle, that mule kick counter, that huge armdrag to backbreaker and… that giant counter into a jawbreaker. For Flare… I can unfortunately award no points to my good man, who didn’t land a single significant maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 am

As both men walk up the ramp and leave the ringside area Celeste is back out on the stage with another microphone. She has a disgusted look on her face as she begins to speak.

Celeste: Ladies and gentlemen, by order of the network, which by the way are a bunch of filthy swine, I'm here to introduce you to the Ignition Slu...I mean Ignition Girls. And here to bring the skanks out in style is none other than Def Leppard!

The crowd cheers at the announcement as Celeste walks back behind the curtain and the stage lights up orange again for Def Leppard.

Def Leppard: How about it Vegas?

The fans cheer louder as the Ignition Girls come down from the ramp and enter the ring. There are only 6 of them, all are rather short in stature. All of them wearing black outfits that show off quite a bit of skin, three out of the group are blonds, two are brunettes, and one has auburn hair. They start dancing around the ring as Def Leppard plays the opening to "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

Def Leppard:

Step inside, walk this way
You and me babe, Hey, hey!

During the guitar solo the camera focuses on the ring, which is now also lit up in orange as the Ignition Girls are doing some dirty dancing with one another. Of course the fans are cheering loudly for the newest addition to the team of Ignition.

Def Leppard:
You got the peaches, I got the cream
Sweet to taste, saccharine.

As the song comes to an end all the dancers pose in the center of the ring as Def Leppard begins to walk off. After the fans reaction slowly dies down the Ignition Girls also leave the ringside area as we get ready for our next match.

Stone: Let’s take you down to Jacen Solo, who’s standing by for our next match up.

“7th Chamber part II” by Wu Tang Klan blasts over the PA as spotlights begin to swirl overhead, resembling something of a prison breakout. Finally a camera is able to catch Calvin X. Carter standing on scaffolding with a black bandana over his face, and a golf club in his hand. Carter hops down off the scaffolding and begins to make his way to the ring, he jumps over the barricade and slides in the ring before posing on all four turnbuckles.

Solo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an interdivisional matchup where Style Points will be kept! Introducing first, he hails from Baltimore, Maryland this is The Black Demon, this is CALLLLLLLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN XXXX. CARTER!

Calvin X. Carter sets his golf club and bandana down in the corner as he begins to jump around the ring in anticipation for his opponent.

Foxx: You see that look Stone? That is the look you would normally only see in a man’s eyes after he sees pussy for the first time after getting out of prison.

Stone: Uh, Foxx? Ignoring the fact that he did just get out of prison I’d like to remind you that this is a family show.

Foxx: Who gives a flying fuck? Kids have to learn the joys of a good pussy eventually don’t they?

Stone: I don’t see how you would be qualified to teach them, but we will discuss that later.

Foxx: Better me than you there queer bait.

“Money” by Pink Floyd begins to blare through the arena as a cocky looking man begins walking down the ramp with long confident strides. He looks down Calvin X. Carter and begins to smirk as he is finally at ringside.

Solo: And his opponent, weighing in tonight at 255 pounds, he is from Chicago, Illinois...RRRRRRROOOOOOOBBBBBBEEEEEERRRRRTTTTT SMMMMMMMAAAALLLLLSSSS!

As his name is called he begins walking up the ring steps to enter into the ring. He climbs between the middle and top ropes and looks ready into his corner.

Foxx: You see Robert Smalls, he looks like a smart business man. He looks like he knows what is up in this business. I think he is one of the new guys to really stand out. He didn’t even have to go through NEW to get here!

Stone: I think he is a very ignorant man, he thinks just because he is white he is better than everyone else.

Foxx: Everyone? He doesn’t think he is any better than some white people like President Bush, or the guys from Metallica.

Stone: Foxx, I do believe we have an altercation in the middle of the ring.

Foxx: You aren’t kidding, they’re both in each others faces. And the ref is trying to get them apart so we can start this match.

The two men are up in each other’s faces muttering word that not many can hear. Finally, one of them says something the fans and everyone can hear.

Smalls: You’re nothing but a dirty no good nigger!

Robert Smalls slaps the taste out of Calvin’s mouth and walks away to his corner as the ref restrains Carter to the point where he calms down. The ref calls for the bell and Calvin takes off at full charge towards Smalls, however Robert is smart enough to stick half of his body out of the ring as the ref makes Carter back off.

Stone: Look at that pussy! He just slapped the man and now he is trying to run away? He needs to be a man and face his problems head up.

Foxx: And you talk about me being bias.

Stone: Sorry folks for my unprofessionalism. Smalls is back in the ring, he tries to lock up with Carter. Calvin breaks the lock up and begins nailing Smalls in the face with some hard shots. Oh and look Robert goes back in between the ropes causing the referee to break them up.

The crowd begins to rally behind Calvin X. Carter. Finally Smalls steps back into the ring as both men stare each other down. They eventually just forget about locking up and begin beating the snot out of one another.

Foxx: That is what I like to see, two men beating each other merciless. You know this is going to be a slugfest. Maybe we will see some of the red stuff tonight.

Stone: You can hear the taters being thrown from up here, and Smalls hits a thumb to the eye and knocks CXC down with a hard clothesline.

Foxx: Now he is following up on the attack as he begins to mount and punch Calvin X. Carter. What? Now the ref is pulling Smalls off Carter! That’s not your damn job!

The crowd boos as Smalls bow confidently towards them, Carter gets up slowly holding his eye right as Robert turns around to hit him with an European Facebuster!

Foxx: That has to be worth a style point! I’ve never seen anything like it before in my life!.

Stone: Unbelievable, just when I thought this cocky business man couldn’t wrestle, he goes and earns himself a style point.

Smalls picks up CXC by his shirt and begins throwing shots to hit him right inbetween the eyes. Eventually Calvin blocks a shot and begins throwing the shots right back at Smalls knocking Smalls down in the process.

Stone: And Calvin bounces off the ropes and nails a leg drop!

Foxx: Kids let that be a lesson to you. Don’t piss of a former inmate, especially one who could have been, and probably is in a gang.

Stone: I don’t know about that, but I do know Calvin is stomping the shit out of Robert Smalls as we speak.

Foxx: Get up Smalls! You’re so much better than this.

Stone:
There goes Calvin bouncing off the ropes again and this time he drops that knee right on the back of the head of Smalls.

Foxx: God dammit Smalls, do something useful!

Stone: CXC has Robert lifted up by his hair, he looks like he is going to lift him up, and he does bringing him back down with that powerful brainbuster into a pretzel combo, will Smalls tap?

Carter is wrenching back on the legs of Robert Smalls, as his neck is almost bent to knees. Calvin lowers his head and immediately lets go of the hold with to no indication why.

Foxx:
Smalls might of hit a big move on CXC to get him to let go of that hold, which to my knowledge also counts as a style point.

The crowd boos loudly at Smalls as it appears he hit yet another thumb to the eyes. This time both men are back up.

Stone:
This has turned into a flat out brawl, I don't even know how these two can keep standing none the less wrestle with one another.

Foxx: Look at the way Robert is just picking his shots on Calvin, I don’t even think Calvin knows what “hood” he is in right now.

Robert Smalls grabs CXC and drops him down locking him in a triangle choke while punching him with hard rights to the face.

Stone: Good god there is no way Carter can get out of this hold, Smalls just got him locked into his innovative finisher for another 2 points. Keep fighting CXC!

Foxx: Fucking tap Carter, you’re making yourself look even dumber than your uneducated ass already is!

Stone: Would you be profess…no fucking way?!? DID YOU SEE THAT?

Foxx: How in the hell did Calvin lift up Smalls and slam him back down? He should have been unconscious!

CXC bounces off the ropes and comes in nailing a huge legdrop onto Robert Smalls.

Foxx: GET UP SMALLS! GET THE HELL UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!

Stone: Carter with a valid pinfall, he hooks the leg. 1...2..no a kick out!

Foxx: See Smalls still has motivation, he’s fighting like a man possessed!

Stone:
Yes well he better get more possessed if he wants to win this match. CXC bounces off the ropes and…

Foxx: Smalls counters with a drop toe hold and now is applying the ankle lock to Carter!

Stone:
He has it locked in deep, but Calvin is close enough to grab the ropes as the ref forces to break the hold.

Foxx: Look at that veteran move, Smalls is keeping the hold applied up until the ref gets to four, that is a true ring general.

Stone: Both men are now back to their feet, and they’re throwing those hard right hands we’re accustomed to seeing from them by now.

Foxx: Smalls gets the advantage, he’s bouncing off the ropes and looking for something big!

Stone: CARTER COUNTERS WITH NEIGHBORHOOD NOIZE!!! 1…2…3!

Solo: Here is your winner…CALVIN X CARTTTTTTTTTEEEERRR

Calvin X. Carter (8.33 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.2 avs = 9.33 total)
Robert Smalls (8.29 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.9 avs = 8.99 total)

Hostyle: Yo, Robert I'm really happy for you and all but CXC HAD THE BEST INNOVATIVE MOVE IN THAT MATCH! Thus he is receiving 7 style points. Congrats Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 am

After the match we see Celeste walking backstage towards her office. In the distance we see a short black man running up behind her.

Action Jackson:
Celeste, Celeste, wait up I'd like to get an interview.

Celeste turns around in disgust and looks at Jackson, who is now out of breath from running.

Celeste: What do you want Jackson?

Jackson: I just want to know, what are your thoughts on the new Ignition Girl Dancers?

Celeste's face scrunches up even more as she takes the microphone away from Jackson.

Celeste: You know what I think? I think I'm sick and tired of this network always asking for more sex, more violence, more spectacles, and now they have a meeting scheduled for me in my office to introduce the new Commissioner of the Ignition Brand. That's how my day is going, now if you'll excuse me...

Jackson: But Celes...

Celeste: Fuck off, I'm busy.

Celeste walks away with saying another word. The camera stays pointed at her as she opens her office door to see none other than Dennis Williamson standing there inside her office.

Jackson: Back to you guys for the next match.

The cameras cut to the ring where Mass Caesar and The Technician are waiting.

Stone: I'm looking forward to this match.

Foxx: Any reason?

Stone: New TV champ maybe? Whoever wins this match will get it!

Disturbed – "Indestructible" hits the PA system and War Machine makes his way down to boos from the audience. He doesn't seem to care in the least however.

A Day to Remember - "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made of?" hits next and Apostasy makes his way out to a relevant cheer.

Solo:
This match is scheduled for one fall, for the Full Metal Wrestling Television championship.

Foxx: I hope after this match somebody is going to genuinely deserve that belt.

Stone: We'll have to wait and see, and, right away we have Technician and Apostasy tying up. Both of them are fighting for early control.

Foxx: That's how matches get won, take the bull by the horns boys!

Stone: Mass Caesar with a clothesline to War Machine!

Foxx: Um, except the human brick wall that is War Machine just took it and didn't fall, where as Caesar did.

Stone: War Machine is laughing at Mass Caesar and is picking him up for a powerbomb! ..and Caesar goes flying out of the ring!

As Mass Caesar falls he clips the back of his head on the announcers table.

Stone: Hold on I think something bad just happened.

War Machine is in the ring still laughing and turns around to double clothesline Technician and Apostasy.

Foxx: Get some EMT's out here, this man is bleeding and unconscious!

Stone: The referee is calling for the match to be stopped while EMTs rush down to Mass Caesar.

As the EMTs lift Mass Casar onto the stretcher you can see the back of his head is bleeding badly.

Solo: This match for the Television championship is now a triple thread match!

Foxx: So much for Mass Casar, he went down like a sack of potatoes before this thing even got properly started!

Stone: Unfortunate that his chances where eliminated so soon... Now, back to the ring and Apostasy and Technician are beating on War Machine, Technician takes him down to the mat with an armbar and Apostasy locks in an ankle lock!

War Machine is in the middle of the ring and has no where to go.

Foxx: Unfortunately for these numbskulls, even if he taps the match won't end because it's a double team submission.

Stone:
I think Apostasy has realized that, he's released the Ankle lock and, ouch!, just booted Technician in the head.

Apostasy lifts War Machine up in a vertical suplex position and drops him down into a DDT.

Stone: That had to hurt! Cover by Apostasy! 1, 2, kick out by War Machine!

Foxx: What the hell is Technician doing?

Stone: Technician is leaving the ring it appears, wait, he springs off the ropes with a dropkick to Apostasy!

War Machine gets to his feet holding his head.

Foxx: He looks pissed off!

Stone: War machine grabs Tech, powerbomb! Now he's lifting Apostasy... Powerbomb!

Foxx: What did I tell you?

Stone: War Machine with the cover on Technician... 1, 2 kick out!

Foxx: War Machine looks frustrated already.

War Machine mounts Tech and starts shouting something at him while slapping his face repeatedly.

Stone: Apostasy is up and he grabs War Machine off of Tech with a cobra clutch!

War Machine stumbles backwards as Apostasy tightens the hold.

Stone: War Machine is trying to fight out of that cobra clutch, using his elbow, Technician though, has got up with a very red cheek and doesn't look happy at getting slapped around!

Foxx: Like a bitch I might add.

Stone: Technician with a boot to War Machine's knee, causing him and Apostasy to fall to the ground. He's locking in the sharpshooter on Apostasy!

Apostasy reverses it by kicking Technician to the ropes and putting him in a small package.

Stone: Cover from nowhere, 1, 2, almost 3!

Foxx: Close one, and nicely executed.

Stone: All three men are on their feet now.

The three men circle the ring around each other.

Stone: Apostasy bounces off the ropes to attack! Technician with a scizzor sweep!

Foxx: Face first, Apostasy just got a mouth full of mat!

Technician quickly gets up and tuns around into a huge knee to the gut from War Machine followed by grabbing him around the waist.

Stone: Tech is struggling to get out of War Machines grip, but he's lifted up and over for the german suplex!

War Machine rolls himself and tech over.

Stone: And another!

War machine rolls over and is about to do it again but Tech struggles with some stiff elbows.

Stone: Reverse neckbreaker reversal!

War Machine flies back grabbing his neck.

Stone: All three men are down, Apostasy is moving.

Apostasy manages to get a arm over War Machine.

Stone:

War Machine throws Apostasy into the air and off him!

Stone: Apostasy looks pissed, War Machine is up and both men start exchanging blows. War Machine with a snap clothesline out of nowhere, Apostasy is down!

Technician meanwhile is climbing to his feet.

Stone: Tech turns War Machine around to face him, only to get kicked in the gut.

War Machine lifts up Technician.

Stone: FLAMES OF HELL!

Foxx: That's it, game over for Tech!

Stone: War Machine doesn't have time for the cover, Apostasy is bouncing off the ropes towards him, sidewalk slam from War Machine!

War Machine grabs Apostasy by the hair and drags him over to the turnbuckle.

Stone: War Machine sits Apostasy on the top rope and climbs up with him.

Foxx: Apostasy is entering a world of pain... A world of pain!

Stone: Attitude Adjustment off the top rope! Apostasy is driven into the mat by War Machine!

Foxx: NOW, it's over.

Stone: War Machine with the cover... 1...2...3! This one is over, and we have our new Television Champion!

War Machine (7.93 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.03 total)
Apostasy (8.04 aps + 0.6 avs = 8.64 total)
The Technician (7.75 aps + 0.4 avs = 8.15 total)
Mass Caesar (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Hostyle: The winner of the match, and the man who receives 7 SPs for his efforts tonight...WAR MACHINE!!!

After the match is over the referee hands War Machine the Television Championship. War Machine looks down at it as he holds it tightly in his grip. As he is looking at it Technician comes from behind with a chair and blasts him in the back with a chair. War Machine doesn't even flinch. Technician goes to hit him with the chair again but before he can War Machine nails him with a hard clothesline.

With Technician down on the mat Apostasy comes over and hits War Machine with a hard right hand. War Machine returns the favor except his right hand knocks down Apostasy. War Machine than picks up the young Technician and gets him hooked for a belly to belly suplex. Before he throws him for the suplex the lights turn off in the arena all except for a green light which shines over the ring.

The speakers blare out "War Zone" by Rob Zombie as War Machine begins looking around the arena, still firmly holding Technician in this suplex grip. A spotlight shines down out a man walking through the crowd with a steel chair in hand. His face is covered be a veil with a Punisher skull on the front of it, his clothing also consists of a leather vest with the same skull on the back as well as a pair of jeans.

As the mystery person hops over the railing War Machine suplexes Technician over the top rope thus sending him landing on his head. War Machine looks down at the mystery person as the lights come back on in the arena. War Machine motions for the man to come into the ring and get some if he wants it.

The mystery man then slides under the ropes and goes to hit War Machine with a chair, however War Machine ducks and the man blast Apostasy with the chair busting him wide open. Before he gets a chance to get hit with a chair War Machine slides out of the ring and walks back up the ramp. The mystery man calls for a microphone and after he gets it he walks back to the edge of the ring as he stares down War Machine.

Mystery Man: You sir, have something I so desire. You have something I want on your shoulder as we speak. I want you to know, that no matter where you run, or where you hide...I will not stop until it is mine.

The mystery man takes off his veil to reveal himself as none other than Seth Omega. He drops the microphone and then looks down at Apostasy. Before he looks back up he places the chair around his neck and face area. Omega quickly grabs the other chair and places it on top of Apostasy's head as he nails him hard with F.S.U. He than picks up the microphone and looks down at the man he just destroyed before looking back up to War Machine.

Omega: If I did that to him for no justifiable cause, then just imagine what I'll do to you for the Television Title!

War Zone plays again as War Machine walks back behind the curtain. Seth Omega leaves the ring the same way he came in, which was through the crowd. Quickly EMTs rush down to try and help the fallen Technician and Apostasy.

The titantron comes to life with the images of Hostyle wrapping up his wrists in his locker room. He finishes up getting his gear on and then Hostyle begins stretching out as he is going over in his head what he's going to do in his match. As Hostyle gets back to his feet he's greeted in his locker room by none other than Flare. Flare looks at Hostyle and shakes his hand firmly.

Flare: Good luck out there my friend, I'll be pulling for you.

Hostyle: This is my defining moment as a champion, its time for us to show why Dangerous by Design isn't the ones you want to fuck with.

Hostyle then leaves his locker room and begins to walk toward the entrance ramp.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

The camera-shot switches back to the ring, where Ignition’s ring announcer, Jacen Solo, prepares to announce the next match.

Solo: The following main event is scheduled for one all, and it is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Arena blacks out as the guitar vocals of DevilDriver’s "Clouds Over California" hit the speakers. Blue strobe lights then illuminates the arena as the vocals progress for a few seconds before the arena is lit in a dark blue light.

Solo: Introducing first – the challenger…from Cleveland, Ohio…weighing at 245lbs…he is a former FMW World Heavyweight Champion…The Cleveland Crippler...NICK BRYYYSOOON!!!

A very focused Nick Bryson comes out to a loud pop, and slaps hands with some of the fans. Once in the ring, he begins to warm up, occasionally acknowledging a fan or two.

Stone: This is a fitting time for Nick Bryson to activate his rematch clause after losing the title to Alex O’Rion at Ultimatum 2.

Foxx: Oh God, I hope this ends quickly…

The lights suddenly dim down before a sound clip of Hostyle’s voice blares from the speakers: “HONOR ROLLEES…THEY TOLD ME I SHOULD COME DOWN, COUSINS…BUT I FLATLY REFUSE…I AIN’T DUMBIN’ DOWN NOTHIN’…”

Solo: And next…from Bronx, New York…weighing at 235lbs…representing the Innovative Initiative…the current FMW World Heavyweight Champion…The “True Artist"...HOOOOOSTYYYLE!!!

Lupe Fiasco’s “Dumb It Down” follows the intro, as Hostyle also comes out to a loud pop. With the title facing backward, strapped around his upper-body in the manner of a bullet holster, Hostyle briefly turns his back to crowd to show off his accolade. He then walks down to the ring holding up the “H” hand-sign, before entering the ring, and handing the ref the title.

Stone: And the match is on its way. Hostyle and Bryson lockup in the center of the ring, with Hostyle gaining the advantage by wringing Bryson’s arm. Bryson twists and turns in order to skillfully counter the hold into an Armwrench of his own.

Foxx: YAWN! Wake me when this is over.

Stone: Hostyle, in turn, counters the Armwrench in a similar fashion to Bryson's display, but into a Hammerlock. The True Artist quickly transitions the hold into a Bulldog Headlock, before taking Bryson down, still holding on to that Headlock on the now grounded Cleveland Crippler.

Foxx: Damnit, why did Hostyle have to go soft on me? It's no calling a match consisting of 2 fan-whores for me!

Stone: Bryson finally manages to get the upper-hand by wrapping his legs around Hostyle’s head with a tight Headscissors.

Foxx: Stone, stop ignoring me, you--damn, hold on...would you check out those thighs of Bryson? How impressive is that!

Stone: And he FINALLY comes out of the closet, ladies and gentlemen!

Foxx: Drown in jizz, Stone!

While locked in the Headscissors, Hostyle decides to plant his feet on the canvas with his knees bent, before springing them and flipping back in order to get his feet on the ropes for the rope break.

Stone: Very unconventional method of escaping a hold, but it pays off for Hostyle. And both men are immediately back up.

Foxx: Ugh, another lockup. Bryson quickly moves in for a rear Waistlock, takes Hostyle down, and floats over to apply a Front Chancery.

Stone: With the fans willing him on, Hostyle stands up with Bryson still holding on, but quickly gets Suplexed back down, and Bryson quickly floats over into a pin.

...Hostyle kicks out!

Foxx: Both on their feet again. Hostyle charges in for a Clothesline, but Bryson counters it into a Crucifix pin.

...kick out at 1 1/2!

Stone: Hostyle sits up, and gets Dropkicked in the face for his troubles. Bryson with yet another pin.

...kick out!

Foxx: Bryson lifts Hostyle to his feet. Irish whip to Hostyle, but Bryson telegraphs his next move.

Stone: Hostyle kicks Bryson back to a standing position, and follows with a NuyoRican Uppercut! And there's another...and a third one knocks Bryson down to mat! Hostyle now runs the ropes, and connects with the Lion Rafale.

Hostyle gets Bryson back to his feet, and walks him over to the corner, driving his head into the turnbuckle, before lighting Bryson up with some Knife-edge Chop/Open Palm Slaps combos.

Foxx: The Influencer of Innovation is firing off on Bryson in the corner with his 1-2 combination, reddening the alter-boy's chest, while adding insult to injury! I can dig it!

Stone: But that doesn't last long, as Bryson seems to have woken up and changes the momentum, retaliating with some rapid Knife-edge Chops of his own! Bryson now with the Snapmare out of the corner, followed by a nasty looking Necksnap!

Bryson turns Hostyle over to a face-down position, and grabs Hostyle's right leg.

Stone: Bryson now focusing on weakening Hostyle’s legs with a couple of Knee Stomps, before applying the Inverted Indian Deathlock! Hostyle's writhing in pain!

Foxx: If Hostyle taps out to this, I so will not let him live it down!

Stone: Seems like he still may be feeling the effects from his last match against Alex O'Rion. The fans are showing their support for the self-proclaimed Wrestling's Wetdream, as he tries desperately to hold on.

A verbal battle begins to brew within the crowd, with the Hostylists chanting "Please don't tap," and Bryson fans chanting "Just tap out." Meanwhile, Hostyle slowly crawls toward the ropes.

Foxx: Hostyle inches closer and closer to the ropes, but Bryson just keeps pulling him back!

Stone: But it's not enough to stop Hostyle from pressing on, as finally grabs the ropes. Bryson stalks the Catalyst of Creativity as he uses the ropes to stand back up.

Foxx: Hostyle's up, and Bryson wraps his arms around the current champ's waist. Bridging German Suplex into a pin by Bryson.

...kick out!

Stone: Bryson now attempting a Camel Clutch, but Hostyle has the wherewithal to surprise him by rolling through while still holding to Bryson's legs, and causing the Cleveland Crippler to fall flat onto his face with that takedown! Hostyle quickly locks on the Hostyle Restraint, but Bryson immediately grabs the ropes to break the hold!

Foxx: That sure didn't go too well for Hos. Both men back onto their feet, and a striking battle ensues. Bryson throws a Forearm Shiver, and Hostyle answers back with one of his own.

Stone: Bryson strikes again...

Foxx: And Hostyle fires back...

With every strike, the crowd chants "Yay" for the 2 fan favorites. This goes on for another round before Hostyle blocks Bryson's attack, punches him, and attempts to irish whip the challenger.

Stone: Hostyle with the advant--no! Bryson counters the irish whip into a Sitout Spinebuster! And what's this? Bryson climbing up to the top turnbuckle?

Foxx: Burn victims could fly? Who knew?

Stone: Bryson signals to the crowd that he going to flip, while Hostyle immediately gets to his feet! Holy shit, Hostyle just swept Bryson’s legs out form under him with a spin kick, causing him to land horizontally on to the adjacent ropes! Hostyle now softening up the prone Bryson midsection with some very heavy knees!

Once satisfied with the knee strikes, Hostyle goes to the apron (towards Bryson's head) and he measures Bryson up for his next attack.

Foxx: HOSTYLE WITH A SNAPPING CRANE KICK TO BRYSON'S FACE! Bryson just got Ralph MacchiOWNED!

Stone: Bryson's body just went limp after that kick! Hostyle now back in the ring, and he's crossing Bryson’s legs, for some reason. What could he have in mind?

Foxx: I don't know, but I hope it's career-threatening!

After crossing Bryson's legs (like the Haas of Pain; holding on to the foot to the over leg), Hostyle applies a Front Facelock (Suplex style), before positioning Bryson so that only his thighs are on the ropes, while the rest of his body hangs out.

Stone: Hostyle looks out to all his Hostylists, who are all on the edge of their seats, waiting to see his newest innovation. He lifts Bryson vertically off from the ropes and...DROPS HIM STRAIGHT DOWN BRAINBUSTER STYLE!

Foxx: And there's the pin...

1…2…

...3…That’s a wrap, folks!

Solo: The winner...and STILL FMW World Heavyweight Champion...HOOOSTYYYLE!!!

Hostyle (8.28 aps + 1.9 avs = 10.18 total)
Nick Bryson (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Stone: What a battle, and what a finish!

Foxx: Seriously, though - where the fuck does Hostyle come up with this shit?!?!

As Hostyle celebrates his victory, Bryson manages to come to, finally realizing that he had just lost the match after seeing Hostyle holding the title up high. He then gets up to his knees, facing away from Hostyle, and stares at the canvas in disbelief.

Suddenly, tears start flowing from his eyes, and his face grows into a scowl. Bryson then starts grabbing at his hair in frustration, before shooting a cold glare at the champion. He slowly rises up to his feet, never taking his eyes off of Hostyle, and stand still breathing heavily as he stares.

Then, as soon as the unknowing Hostyle turns around to meet Bryson's gaze, the Cleveland Crippler rushes at the champ and tackles him down.

Foxx: Haha! Bryson has finally lost it!

Stone: Both Bryson and Hostyle are brawling away! What has gotten into Nick?

Foxx: Stone, what we're witnessing here is a meltdown at it's best!

Referees and agents come pouring out of the backstage area, and with some trepidation, are able to break the 2 superstars apart. Once separated, Bryson decides to leave the ring, and proceeds with his tirade by throwing the steel steps into the ring, followed by wrecking the announcer crew's table. He then hops over the barricade and leaves through the crowd, who are unsure how to react.

Meanwhile, in the ring, the refs and agents release the irate Hostyle, who recollects his title and tries to exit the ring, until...

Stone: Well, that was surely uncharacteristic of Nick.

Foxx: And that ain't a bad thing. Hey, check out whose standing in the stage, Stone. It's the Commish!

The crowd begins to boo incessantly, as Smitten prepares to address the World Champion.

Smitten: It has been brought to my attention that apparently, Hostyle, that you are utterly incapable of keeping things under control without my watchful eye. So I believe that it's time that I tested the champion with someone other than emotional flakes, like Nick Bryson and Alex O'Rion.

Crowd: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! (clap clap clap-clap-clap) SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! (clap clap clap-clap-clap)

Smitten: Hostyle, the fact of the matter is that you're is a big fish in a small pond, and at 9.3, the shark will arrive...

And Hostyle, this (points to self) great white is starving!

Smitten smirks evilly at Hostyle, who simply returns his gaze with a scowl.

Stone: We already have the makings of a bonafide classic for our next show, right there! On that note, it's time that we bid you all a farewell for now. For my partner, Foxx...

Foxx: Trust me, ladies - I'm not gay. What I said earlier was just an observation!

Stone: ...I'm Stone, wishing all of you FMW fans….

"Indestructable" blares through the speakers cutting off both Stone and Foxx as Dennis Williamson and the new Television Champion come out onto the ramp. Williamson has a microphone in hand as the crowd begins to boo loudly at the two. Williamson pays them no mind as he begins to speak to the crowd.

Williamson: Excuse me...

The crowd keeps booing and even on occasion throwing stuff at the stage.

Williamson: I have a couple of announcements to make pertaining to all of you. Let me add in that due to the order of the network, I am now the commissioner of the Ignition Brand. Now onto the other announcements. First off, at 9.3 we will see Smitten vs Hostyle in that very ring. However, it will be a non-title match because you cheap bastards don't deserve to watch three title matches for free.

The crowd boos again at Dennis Williamson's remark.

Williamson: Also, your TV Champion will be in action next week against Triple X next week in a non-title match. He will not be defending his title due to the lack of unworthy contenders as of right now. I've also made a trade. Effective as soon as 9.3, Seth Omega is now on the Ignition brand, and Slegnadamus is on the Distortion brand.

The crowd cheers for the newest FMW Superstar coming to the Ignition brand.

Williamson: He will be in action at 9.3 as well as he takes on Apostasy in a number one contenders match for the Television Title!

The crowd cheers again.

Williamson: Last but not least, at 9.3 we will in fact see Robert Smalls battle a young superstar fighting for a spot when he takes on Daniel Oakley!

The crowd boos Robert Smalls.

Williamson: That is all the network has for now, this is your new Commissioner of Ignition Dennis Williamson, and I'm saying good night to all you peasants.

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS Ignition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignition 9.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1