Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 am

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Disnewlogodraft

Chase: Howdy, everyone! I’m Chase, alongside broadcast partner CACTUS SAM, and you’re joining us at Distortion 9.4!

Sam: We’ve got a hell of a show tonight. A ladder match AND a scaffold match! The blood is sure to flow.

Chase: Knew you’d think that. In any case, the action here has already begun – our pre-show match featured Simon Sheldon and David Campeon against Steve Monroe and TJ Tilli! And had it not been a letdown on behalf of Campeon, Sheldon probably would have won the match!

Sam: He was dominating both Monroe AND Tilli when Campeon tagged himself in, then got pinned! What a tool.

Steve Monroe and TJ Tilli (3.27 aps + 2.32 aps + 1.7 avs = 7.29 total)
Simon Sheldon and David Campeon (5.86 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.4 avs = 6.06 total)

Chase: I’m sure we’ll see more of Monroe, Tilli and Sheldon in the future – I think they’ve fired Campeon since the show began!

Sam: Meh. Forget them, let’s go to our first real match!

”I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What are You Made of?” by A Day to Remember plays, as Apostasy and Big Ugly Guy make their way towards the ring, where Trey Spruance and Koldan Izmaylov await.

Ella Vader: The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall. In the ring, Trey Spruance and Koldan Izmaylov. And making their way to the ring, Big Ugly Guy and Apoooooooooooooostasy!

Chase: Well, here we have the return of Apostasy to Distortion. If you don’t remember, he was a member of Distortion awhile ago, defeating Black Marcus before shipping off to Ignition.

Sam: That worked out well for him, didn’t it? Getting beat up by War Machine and Seth Omega for a few weeks, and then the brand implodes.

Chase: Easy now, Sam.

Sam: I really hope that these two put the hurt on him.

Chase: Apostasy will start it off against Trey Spruance, who delivers a stiff right hand. Another right hand from Trey. Trey runs off the ropes, and is dropped with an STO from Apostasy.

Sam: These two have a little bit of history. Apostasy trained under Edible Matthewson, not to be confused with our colleague Edible Smith, who was an associate of Trey’s back in the day.

Chase: Apostasy ducks a wild clothesline attempt, off the ropes… Reel Deal on Trey Spruance!

Sam: Flashy move, I guess.

Chase: Apostasy runs at Trey, Lou Thesz Neckbreaker! And he tags in Big Ugly Guy!

Sam: Oh, not this lumbering retard…

Chase: Apostasy still with Trey mounted, and BUG drops a big knee to the face.

Sam: This is just an early offensive surge. The good guys will win this in the end.

Chase: Are you calling the big russkie and Trey Spruance the good guys?

Sam: Yeah, what about it?

Chase: Nothing, I guess. BUG knocks Koldan off the apron with a huge boot. And now he’s stalking Trey… this could be it!

Sam: No way.

Chase: Kick to the gut, here’s the… TREY WITH THE LOW BLOW! How did the ref not see it?

Sam: Great counter, from a scrappy dude.

Chase: Big Ugly Guy was looking for his Bug Spray finisher, but to no avail. Trey’s looking for a tag, but he’s got nobody to look for.

Sam: He can take the big oaf, he’s scrappy!

Chase: Right hands from Trey Spruance, they are hardly moving that huge noggin. It’s like punching a brick wall! Trey off the ropes, and chop blocks the back of the knee! But the big man will not go down.

Sam: He’s still holding his testicles like he’s afraid somebody’s going to steal them.

Chase: Trey with a blow to the back of the head. And a kick to the gut, he’s going for a DDT… but BUG backdrops him off!

Sam: Oh, goodness, now he’s angry.

Chase: He’s got Trey by the throat… CHOKESLAM!

Sam: Trey rolls off very quickly, and tags in Koldan.

Chase: B.U.G still wants a piece of Trey, pulling him by the hair back in. NERVE GRIP!

Sam: You can’t attack the illegal man like that!

Chase: Koldan with a low chop block on the big fella! He breaks up the hold, but Apostasy is in with a jumping knee strike to the back of the head!

Sam: These two have a little bit of history, too. Koldan won Apostasy’s Through Hell and Back challenge at No Holds Barred.

Chase: Trey is throwing wild punches. He dropkicks the knee of BUG, who FINALLY goes down! Trey lunges at Apostasy, and nails a forearm. WOAH!

Sam: What the hell?

Chase: Koldan tried to get his partner’s attention, and he ended up getting decked with a huge turnaround right hand. Trey flips everyone off, and he’s leaving the ring!

Sam: The clumsy giant doesn’t seem to like that idea.

Chase: Trey rolls out of the ring, Apostasy is getting back into the corner, and directing BUG on what to do.

Sam: This is the problem with makeshift tag teams. No feel for each other. Trey doesn’t really want anything to do with Koldan, and Apostasy and BUG aren’t on the same page.

Chase: BUG with a pumphandle on Koldan, and drapes him over the ropes! TAG TO APOSTASY! BUG IS GOING AFTER TREY!

Sam: Oh, no, this isn’t good.

Chase: Apostasy slingshots in, and nails the Ride-Along! That might have broken the spine of Koldan Izmaylov. BUG has run down Trey, and drops him on the ramp with a huge boot!

Sam: What chaos in the ring, and Apostasy is…

Chase: HE’S GOT IT LOCKED IN! APATHETIC CHOKE ON KOLDAN!

Sam: Hang in there, Russkie! You can do it!

Chase: CENTER OF THE RING! KOLDAN TAPS!

Apostasy and Big Ugly Guy (8.14 aps + 7.57 aps + 2.1 avs = 17.81 total)
Trey Spruance and Koldan Izmaylov (0.0 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)]

Sam: And look outside!

Chase: Bug Zapper on Trey Spruance by Big Ugly Guy! Trey is dropped head-first onto the entrance ramp! This crowd loves it.

”Dust in the Wind” by Kansas plays, as Apostasy points to his head, as Big Ugly Guy flexes on the ramp.

Chase: Apostasy remains undefeated on Distortion. Maybe green is his lucky colour.

Sam: Apostasy’s done and he’s clearly not interested in hanging around any longer, although he does shake BUG’s hand on the way up the ramp.

Chase: BUG seems to be having a bit of fun though.

Sam: The tool. You won a show-opening tag match against a druggie and a Russian. Whoop de do.

Chase: He’s having fun, and the kids love him! Calm down, dude. Everyone deserves their fifteen minutes.

Sam: Hang on... look at the ramp, is that... BUTTERS?

The crowd roar in delight as Butters rushes down the ramp to join his former partner.

Chase: BUGGERS! They’re back together with the return of Butters! I love these guys!

Sam: Gag.

Chase: Butters and BUG hug it out in the ring, both of them celebrating... good on- WHOA! LOW BLOW FROM BUTTERS!

Sam: HAH!

Chase: Butters just delivered a low blow to his former partner and this reunion is already over!

Butters remains in the ring, kicking the downed BUG over and over. Eventually BUG remains still for quite a few seconds and Butters, satisfied, exits the ring and walks backwards up the ramp, staring quite menacingly at his former partner.

Sam: Buggers are no more! Guess we’ll find out why soon enough. Let’s find out who our Distortionist of the Month is!

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And 9.3’s Distortionist of the Month is...

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Slegnadamus

Slegnadamus had a phenomenal rise to prominence at Distortion 9.3, defeating Koldan Izmaylov to win contendership to the Abandoned Championship. He then proceeded to scheme and manipulate his way into becoming a serious threat to the current champ by turning one of Striker’s students against him, then getting VanGuard to fracture his opponent’s wrist.

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Grayscale_rubik_s_cube

Slegnadamus’ reward for achieving Distortionist of the Month is this grayscale Rubik’s Cube! Featuring only grey sides, not even a child genius could figure this one out!

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 9.4, revealed at 10.1!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Chase: We've just got word that a returning superstar has come back to Distortion! We can roll it now, let's go!

We cut to backstage, where a jet-black SUV with tinted windows pulls up outside the arena in San Jose, California. Sunlight flashes off the hood as the door opens and the gargantuan frame of Jack Eastwood steps out. His visage has changed since his last appearance – now he sports braided hair and black eye makeup, à la the man with whom he shares a close association. A smoking cigarette lolls out of the side of his mouth. He eyes up the camera with obvious distaste, before grabbing a kit bag from the back of his van and slowly stalking his way into the building, like a forgotten shadow.

Sam: Fuckin' A! It's Eastwood!

Chase: What I want to know is, why does Eastwood have a bag with gear with him if he's not wrestling tonight?

The camera follows Eastwood as he goes backstage, and naturally it is not long before he is accosted by Bloodrose. Eastwood, glaring at the eager Bloodrose before him, looks beat-down and confused, but also vicious. His eyes, normally placid, are running wild, darting every which way. Bloodrose looks up at the big man nervously, frightened he might snap at any moment.

Bloodrose: So, Eastvood-

Eastwood: Fuck off, you Twilight reject.

And with that “The System” leathers the vampire with a ham-sized right fist, forcing him to sink like a stone. He turns to the camera, grabs it and drags it in, eyes flickering like a drug trip. The mic is wedged between two flailing, saliva-flecked lips, and Eastwood growls gutturally.

Eastwood: I'm back, motherfuckers! An' don't try ter silence me, Celeste Rosseau, or Jason Roy, or Romeo “Paddy” Vizzini, or Christian G. Smitten, or whichever motherfuckin' cun' is in charge of the proceedin's ternigh'. We control the motherfuckin' transmission. All you fucks though' I was nothin' withou' HavOc – well guess wha'? HavOc has been razed to the fuckin' ground, and I'm still standin'! Yeah, yeah, yeah! All you cockslaps and dicksheathes are abou' ter realise the new fuckin' dawn is approaching! An' my question is, are ye with us, or against us?

Chase: Eastwood's gone insane! Well... more insane.

Eastwood's rant is cut short as Bloodrose displays an uncharacteristic show of retaliation, shoving Eastwood forward. However, he manages no more, as he is blindsided by a figure wearing a white hood, who seemingly appears out of nowhere. Eastwood nods to the man, then disappears. The figure in white then bludgeons Bloodrose with a shovel, then makes his escape, keeping the cowl low over his face to hide himself.

Sam: Fuckin' hell. I'm gonna kill BOTH of them...

Chase: Holy shit... he's back. He's back! For God's sake, get EMTs and security over there, now!

Bloodrose is still lying face down in his own blood, which seeps slowly across the floor.

Chase: Why the hell is nobody helping?

The picture fizzes and sizzles, and warps into Eastwood, laughing and giggling like the deranged loon he is, at the sight of Bloodrose on the screen in front of him. He has taken the production truck by force, evidenced by the destruction that lies around him. Crew members are slumped around, unconscious or maybe worse. Red blood taints his blond dreads. Another cigarette hangs in his mouth, the smoke trailing lazily upwards. He sniggers slightly, and replays the incident with a tap of his fingers on the control panel.

Eastwood: I told ye we controlled the transmission. However, sadly this power canno' las'. I assume the rozzers ha' already been called, as there's no security abou'. Y'see I locked 'em in their room. Fer teh lulz, as ye migh' say. Bu' 'fore I depar' inter this violen' nigh's sky, lemme tell yer one thing. I'm Jack Eastwood. An' I'm here ter stay.

Chase: My God... is this night the beginning of something even more sinister?

Sam: Hell no it ain't. Both of 'em are a pair of morons trying to scare everyone.

Chase: Well, the show goes on, I guess.

Ella Vader: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a FINAL of the Style Points Tournament!

Disturbed’s “Indestructible” hits the speakers, sending the crowd into a frenzy of boos and jeers. Being lead out by Dennis Williamson, the Television Champion, War Machine, confidently strides out, ready for action. With the TV Title slung across his shoulder, he follows Williamson down to the ring, making no acknowledgement of the crowd.

Ella Vader: Introducing first, being accompanied by Dennis Williamson, he weighs in at 285 pounds, he is the CURRENT FMW Television Champion. Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he IS WAR MACHINE!!!

Chase: War Machine, Faith, Jaro, Romeo Vizzini, Black Marcus, Dallas Roland. Those are the 6 names still left in the running for the chance and the opportunity to face Hostyle at Death Row Three, in the main event, for the FMW Championship.

Sam: We’re slicing 6 back to three, of those three, whoever has the most amount of style points accrued, goes on to face Hostyle. And I know we’re watching the man that’s going to get there.

Chase: War Machine on paper seems to have the best chance, Faith’s a lot smaller, lighter...

Sam: And a girl.

Chase: ... than he is. It makes it easier for him to lay those trademark devastating moves. However, Faith’s still in the running for a reason. She’s had possibly the toughest draw. Christian G. Smitten and Leon Caprice both fell to her speed, agility and accuracy.

Sam: Yes, it’s true, Faith has had some freakishly convenient victories. But War Machine is a completely different kettle of kippers. Cruel, strong and... well, a man’s man. I can’t imagine War Machine joining Faith’s list of casualties.

Indestructible fades out as War Machine hands his TV Title to Dennis Williamson at ringside. The crowd is brought back to life as “Omen” by Prodigy hits the speakers. Walking out from backstage is Faith, with her trademark straightjacket tied around her waist. She stops at the top of the ramp and takes it off, before heading down to the ring.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, weighing in at 139 pounds, she hails from Marietta, Georgia, SHE IS FAITH!!!

Chase: Faith walking to this match a massive underdog here. She’s got to pull off something special here to move on to Death Row 3 to face Hostyle.

Sam: Bitch gotta learn not to be greedy. She’s lucky to get to team with VanGuard to take on Crash Scene for the Tag Titles.

Chase: But War Machine’s defending the TV title as well... there’s a world of hypocrisy with those comments.

Sam: Not at all. For her safety, Faith really shouldn’t compete twice in one night, because she’ll die.

Faith slides into the ring. War Machine doesn’t take his eyes off the young lady. As she starts to stand, War Machine makes his way over to Faith, trying to punk her out.

Chase: War Machine’s looking to assert some authority before this match even starts. FAITH CATCHES HIM BY SURPRISE AND THROWS HER STRAIGHT JACKET IN HIS FACE!!! Standing drop kick by Faith sends War Machine backwards.

Sam: Can’t do that! This isn’t a no disqualification! Disqualify her, referee!

Chase: Referee calls for the bell... NOW! We’re underway, and if Faith used the straight jacket now, she would have been disqualified.

Sam: War Machine rips the straight jacket down, but Faith’s right there with a Shining Wizard to the temple. War Machine has been caught by an extreme surprise.

Chase: Faith jumps on the ropes, SPPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!!! She’s connected big time with that high impact move, even added some lifted knees into it. Cover, 1...2... NO!!!

Sam: Dennis Williamson’s shouting abuse at Faith, but that’s not helping at all. The Twat should be more like a real manager, and get in there. Faith’s not taking too kindly though to the colorful language, massive forearm strike to the forehead.

Chase: Williamson’s being very vocal here, he’s complaining to the referee now, and look at Faith, she’s up and shooting a glare right through Williamson.

Sam: She’s glaring at Williamson, but she’s left War Machine unattended. He’s getting up. It’s a rookie mistake from the young lady. Williamsons’ telling her what’s what, and she’s got no idea about the steam train that’s about to hit her.

With Faith distracted by the abusive mouth of Dennis Williamson, War Machine bounces off the ropes and charges at Faith. However, Faith seemingly demonstrates a sixth sense, as she ducks down, pulling the top rope down. War Machine crashes over the ropes and falls to the outside, landing on top of Williamson.

Chase: Brilliant ring awareness by Faith. She timed that drop with perfection; War Machine couldn’t do anything but go over the top.

Sam: I want to know how she knew he was coming. There’s got to be some form of cheating going on there...

Chase: No cheating, War Machine is being outplayed in the early goings of this match. Williamson’s shouting at him to get off him. Faith’s perched herself up on the turnbuckle as she waits for War Machine to return.

Sam: Cockiness from Faith, just ‘cause she can’t speak and she’s gotten an early and lucky break, doesn’t mean she’s got this match won. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. War Machine will show no remorse.

Chase: War Machine’s back into the ring, and Faith springs into action again, flying clothesline knocks War Machine down again. Faith’s really packing some power behind her shots to knock down a man like War Machine.

Sam: I’ll give her credit there. It’s not easy for a regular sized man to knock down the TV Champ, so for Faith to do it, it’s very impressive. Faith stalks War Machine as he tries to rise. She goes for a buzz saw kick, but it’s caught by War Machine in one hand.

Chase: War Machine spins Faith, throwing her off balance. He bounces off the ropes, he looks for a shoulder block, but HOLY COUNTER!!!

Faith sidesteps the shoulder block by War Machine, and grabs him by the shoulder. She then uses the momentum of War Machine to whip herself around the shoulders. Having built up her own momentum, and coupled with the swinging momentum of War Machine, she shifts her weight, wrapping her legs around one arm, and grabbing hold of the other.

Sam: Faith’s got War Machine, who falls back, CRUCIFIX, SHE’S PINNING HIM!! 1...2... YES!!!!! War Machine powers out

Chase: I’ve never seen a shoulder block countered into a crucifix pin before... THAT was something special! War Machine clutches the back of his head, it bounced off the mat with a lot of force. He could be concussed.

Sam: No he isn’t. He’s putting on a show, trying to make it look like Faith’s hurt him. He’s forcing her into a mistake now. Dennis Willamson’s getting very animated at ringside. Faith just walks over in front of him, and she’s tried to kick him away.

Chase: Williamson’s backed right away, he wants nothing to do with the daughter of the TyranT. War Machine’s back up to his feet. Faith runs in, and nails him with rolling DDT before he can get all the way up. Pin attempt, 1...2... KICK OUT!!

Sam: Faith’s just being a bully now. Directing kicks at managers, now not allowing her opponent a sporting chance. She’s trying to be her father.

Chase: it’s not bullying, she’ playing to her strengths. Faith leaps up and stands up on the top turnbuckle. War Machine’s trying to stand in the middle of the ring. Willamson’s got the TV title in his hands. Faith’s seen it.

Sam: He was trying to hand in to War Machine, give him a bit of an equalizer. I’ve got no idea why he’s stopped though.

Chase: War Machine’s on his feet, here flies Faith. HIGH ANGLE DROP KICK TO THE FACE CONNECTS!!!! War Machine crumbles of the mat. Things are not looking good for our TV Champions World Title aspirations.

Sam: No, but things look very good for those who bet on Faith at the start of the tournament. They could find themselves swimming in the money. I think these referees and officials may be in on that too. Faith’s obviously got a higher power giving her an upper hand.

Chase: Believe what you want, but Faith’s putting on a clinic on how to fight above your weight. Everything she’s hit tonight has just been timed to perfection. This however, hasn’t been.

Faith tries to roll War Machine over onto his back, but is struggling to under his girth. War Machine, who’s starting to come to, shrugs off Faith’s attempt, causing her to stumble backwards.

Sam: HA!!! After all that, she got stumped by her inability to lift and move extremely heavy things. Sure, War Machine’s more than double her weight, but still. She’s a wrestler now, she should be able to roll other people on to their back.

Chase: War Machine getting back up, as Faith just stares at Williamson. He’s frozen in his tracks, I think he’s starting to recognize the power and strength that is Faith. War Machine’s very wobbly on his feet as he stands.

Sam: Faith doesn’t even look at War Machine as she turns around and NAILS THE LOBOTOMY ON WAR MACHINE!!!! He falls to one knee. Faith’s running out of steam if one of her finishers can’t put down the Television Champion.

Chase: Don’t get ahead of yourself, she’s not intending to finish with that, she’s after THE BREAK THE SILENCE, WHICH SHE NAILS WITH PIN POINT ACCURACY!! War Machine goes down hard!! He’ll be lucky if he wakes up next week!

Sam: Faith adding more insult to injury. She stands on top of War Machine’s chest. Apparently it’s a pin. 1...2...THREE! War Machine’s just been humiliated by a garden variety punk.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner...FAITH!!!

Faith (8.38 aps + 2.5 avs = 10.88 total)
War Machine (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

The referee walks over and raises Faith’s hand in victory as she steps off the body of War Machine. She doesn’t stick around, as she slides under the ropes, right in front of Dennis Williamson. Williamson backs right out of Faith’s way, before rolling into the ring himself to check on his client. Faith, on the other hand, picks up her straight jacket and heads for the back, before Shawnte can announce her score for the match.

Shawnte: For her victory, Faith has earned herself SEVEN STYLE POINTS!!

The crowd cheer, as a graphic comes up on the MetalTron, showing Faith’s 7 points being added to her total of 15 points, taking her to 22 points for the tournament.

Shawnte: The winner of the Style Points tournament will be declared later tonight! Of course, the winner of the tournament will go on to face the Full Metal Wrestling Champion, HOSTYLE in the Main Event of Death Row Three!!!

Chase: An impressive and comprehensive outing by Faith MacKenzie. She’s shown that she’s got the strength, awareness and intuition that her father had. And after her third impressive win, all doubts about her skill would have to be long gone.

Sam: You’d think so, but get her in a wrestling contest with Hostyle, who’s a general at keeping things at his own tempo and style, and see her fail.

Chase: Hostyle’s very good, but Faith’s looking like the favourite to win this now. Her 22 points is going to be very tough to beat. I know I’d- HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!!!

The crowd is briefly shocked as Apostasy bursts out from behind the curtain. He sprints down the ramp to the confusion of the fans, and slides into the ring, with his sights firmly set on the rising War Machine.

Sam: Apostasy’s attacking War Machine, he’s mounted him and is belting the daylights out of him! I have no idea why, but it’s fantastic!

Chase: Neither do I, but the crowd are loving it. Lefts and rights are coming quick and fast. They all have more power behind them than the last.

Sam: Williamson just stands there, he’s got no idea what he should do. HIT THE ASS HOLE!! GRAB THE TV TITLE AND HIT HIM WITH IT!

Chase: He can’t He’s just... frozen there. Apostasy’s turned his attention to him now, and BANG!!! Dennis Williamson gets the hell out of there. He’s backing up the ramp and leaving his client high and dry.

Apostasy: I BLAME YOU!!! YOU’RE THE REASON IT’S GONE!!!

Sam: It’s gone?

Chase: He has to be talking about Ignition. Apostasy was a staple of the Ignition roster until Commissioner Smitten cancelled it at 9.3.

Apostasy: YOU TOOK OVER, AND YOU RUINED IT!!!

Apostasy rolls to the outside and grabs a steel chair. While he is out there, he picks up the TV title, which was knocked from the ring in Williamson’s haste to escape.

Apostasy: AND NOW, THERE’S NO PRESTIGE IN THIS THING ANY MORE!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Chase: Apostasy was involved in the TV Title match up at 9.2, where War Machine won the title. War Machine actually pinned Apostasy to win the belt. Both of them were involved in that all in brawl after the match as well.

Sam: This seems to have stemmed from sour grapes if you ask me. War Machine’s trying to get up, but Apostasy BLASTS him with the TV Title! He’s been busted open!!! This is utterly uncalled for.

Chase: Try telling that to Apostasy. He’s letting War Machine have it, hitting him time and time and time again with that unforgiving steel chair. Shot to the back, shot to the head, shoulder. War Machine is completely and utterly defenseless...

Sam: Apostasy looks up at Williamson, who’s standing on top of the ramp. Williamson’s just standing there watching him.

Apostasy: THIS ONE... IT’S FOR YOU!!!

Chase: Apostasy lays the steel chair on the ground. He’s put War Machine’s head inside the chair. We’ve seen this happen before. It’s what Seth Omega did to him at 9.2. Williamson’s leaving, he doesn’t want to see this at all.

Sam: I don’t want to see this. Apostasy JUMPS ON THE CHAIR!! HE COULD HAVE SHATTERED WAR MACHINE’S NECK!!! BLOOD IS TRICKLING OUT OF HIS MOUTH, HE’S IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

Apostasy stands tall over War Machine, lavishing in the cheers he’s receiving from the crowd. His theme, "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made of?" by A Day to Remember hits the speakers as he steps out of the ring. From backstage, a team of paramedics race down to attend to the fallen TV Champion.

Chase: Apostasy’s come out here, and he’s sent a message. A message that casts serious doubt over War Machine’s ability to compete at Death Row Three.

Sam: Look at him... he’s unconscious and still coughing up his own blood. That was a cowardly act by Apostasy. Total and utter cowardice.

Chase: Look... we have to cut... cut to something, anything. There are kids watching. Just do something.

The scene goes backstage to the locker room – more specifically, the locker room of Crash Scene, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice. Both men are discussing strategy, tying their boots and readying themselves for matches until an all too familiar face walks into the room.

Doc: ‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello. What have we here?

The crowd cheer loudly for a John Derrick appearance in FMW. Striker smiles, Caprice is mostly unaffected by the celebrity.

Doc: Three belts in the one room? That’s actually somewhat impressive, kid.

Striker: I told you to stop calling me kid.

Doc: Which is why I persist.

Caprice: Why are you here? I thought you were finished with this company.

Doc: No-one’s ever finished. Not until they’re dead, anyway. The business always has a hook stuck into your back. Regardless, I’m here because I watched you two win the belts and thought it might be a nice idea to stop by and tell you that if either of you lose tonight, you’re not real professional wrestlers.

Striker: Come again?

Doc: Two cases here. Skyler Striker; Abandoned Champion. Facing SLEGNA. A pipsqueak who outsmarted you at every turn last week. Fractured wrist or no, Slegna’s no high flyer, and you’re the goddamn champion. If you lose? You’ll have worse cred on the street than you did when you lost to Romeo. Then you have Leon Caprice. Facing VanGuard. Hasn’t won a singles match all cycle. If you can’t hack it as a singles competitor, your future in this company is limited. Which means you have to beat the guy on a hot streak.

Both men remain silent. Doc just shakes his head slightly.

Doc: You know, when I look at the two of you, I see a bit of myself. It wasn’t all that long ago when young Skyler here was trying to prove that he wasn’t my shadow. Just a tip for you, Leon – don’t try and become better than ‘teach’ here by fighting him. You two are a mildly competent tag team and staying on the same page the show before a Tag Championship match is usually a good idea. See you round.

With that, Derrick makes his abrupt departure and Skyler smiles to himself. Leon nods, looking at Striker and then his own hands as we go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am

[dis]We come to the locker room of Apostasy this time. The superstar is packing his bags to leave, but turns around when there is a commotion at the doorway. Dennis Williamson stands between Apostasy and the exit, and Apostasy takes a step towards him but stops when Williamson is then joined by four policemen in uniform.

Williamson: Don’t you dare lay a FINGER on me, you psychopath. If you do, I’ll have you arrested quicker than Usain Bolt runs the hundred metres.

Apostasy: What the hell do you want?

Williamson: Do you know what you’ve done, Apostasy? I hope you’re happy. Because of your reckless actions tonight, War Machine will be unable to defend the Television Championship at Death Row.

Apostasy: Well that’s good to hear. That pathetic sub-par Champion deserves what he’s getting. The belt should be worn by a man who can restore some honour to the title. I’ll be the one facing Seth Omega for the Television Title, and when I win it, I’ll finally be able to make this belt worth something.

Williamson: Wrong again. I got off the phone with C.G. Smitten just a few minutes ago and given the events at Corruption 9.4, he has booked Seth Omega to face PURE EXTREMIST for the Television Championship.

The look on Apostasy’s face tells the story, he is red with fury and his fists clench. Williamson smirks, knowing he has every advantage.

Williamson: So long as I’m alive and breathing, Apostasy, you will never – NEVER – get a shot at the Television Title again.

Apostasy is on top of Williamson before there is time to blink. A sharp right hand knocks Williamson to the ground, but Apostasy manages no more before the policemen arrest him, forcing him into handcuffs and leading him out of the room. Williamson picks himself up off the floor and wipes a trickle of blood from his nose away, looking smug as ever.[/dis]

Chase: Williamson’s such a bucket of shit. He just took away the opportunity Apostasy had been looking for! He’s still playing his own game here.

Sam: Meh. Death Row, Pure Extremist against Seth Omega? Omega’s gonna spill some BLOOD. Hopefully this next match we’ll see some as well!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is a LADDER MATCH and it will be for the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 230 pounds and from Seattle, Washington, he is the Demigod, SLEGNADAMUS!!!

“Torn Between Scylla and Charybidis” by Trivium hits the arena and to a loud chorus of disapproval, Slegnadamus walks down the ramp. He remains cool and calm as he heads to the ring, ignoring the jeers of the audience on either side of him. He slides into the ring and looks around to see three or four ladders, on all sides of the ring.

Chase: Slegnadamus here, won a number one contender’s match at 9.3 and he’s already here at 9.4 in an attempt to win the Abandoned Championship from Skyler Striker.

Sam: And thanks to some stealthy talking, Slegna has managed to cause chaos in the champ’s life prior to the show, including a fractured wrist at the hands of VanGuard!

Chase: Stealthy talking? More like underhanded manipulating!

Sam: Whatever.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, weighing in at 210 pounds and from Perth, Australia, he is one half of the FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions and is the current FMW Abandoned Champion, SKYLER STRIKER!!!

“Mess of Me” by Switchfoot hits the sound system and Skyler Striker appears at the top of the ramp to momentous cheers from the crowd. His left wrist is taped up quite heavily, although there is no cast. Striker walks down the ramp through red pyrotechnics and slides into the ring, handing his Abandoned Championship to the referee, who attaches it to the cable which then raises into the air.

Chase: Slegnadamus has no easy job tonight – Skyler Striker has become known in FMW for his Abandoned Championship reigns. If Striker wins tonight, he will officially overtake Romeo for the longest single reign as Abandoned Champion!

Sam: He’s had what – ONE defence? Pansy. Striker’s just some punk kid who’s afraid to go into the deep end of the pool because the big kids might kick him out.

Chase: Bull. Striker holds singles victories over some top FMW competitors – TyranT, Romeo, RAMPAGE!, John Derrick, Hannibal Frost... he’s main evented plenty.

Sam: Even so, he’s fighting with a fractured wrist. That’s just asking for trouble.

Chase: I might have to grant you that one, but I’ll chalk it up to guts on behalf of the Champ.

The bell rings and while Slegna rolls his shoulders to warm up, Striker immediately heads to the outside, grabs a ladder and slides it into the ring, where Slegna is briefly stunned by Striker’s desire to get straight into it.

Chase: Skyler Striker not wasting any time at all! He knows that to win a ladder match, you need a ladder and he isn’t wasting a second!

Sam: Well, Slegna’s got the ladder as Striker slides in and he’s using it as a battering ram, Striker stands and Slegna rushes forward – OUCH! That shot connected right to the forehead of Striker and Slegna has the advantage early on!

Chase: Slegna grins as he looks to the crowd and he’s playing this advantage up for all it’s worth!

Sam: Striker getting to his feet slowly, Slegna just waits behind him with the ladder again...

Chase: Striker to his feet! Turns around, Slegna rushes again and Striker ducks! Slegna overbalances and goes forward, Striker comes from behind and STEP UP ENZUIGIRI! Striker kicks the ladder into the side of Slegna’s head and he drops it, falling to the ground!

Sam: Had to attack from behind... how typical. The cunt.

Chase: There aren’t even any disqualifications and you’re calling Striker out on that?

Sam: Absolutely! He’s just a coward, Chase. And you’re blind to it.

Chase: Geez. Striker now pressing the advantage by grabbing that ladder from Slegna and slowly setting it up by the corner of the ring... that arm’s proving to be quite troublesome, evidently.

Sam: It’s a fractured wrist. Of course it’s going to be troublesome. And it’s also the wrong place to put the ladder if he wants to ‘press the advantage’.

Chase: All you do is criticize. Striker goes to get Slegna, who is just making it to his feet, and he pulls him up, whipping him into the ropes, and then on the return Striker grabs him again, double swing, whips Slegna into the ladder! This is proving all too easy for the Champion, although he recoils a bit and holds that wrist..

Sam: Slegna now lying against that ladder. Get up, you lazy prick.

Chase: Striker backs up, all the way to the opposite ring post – he steps forward, ONE HANDED somersault and he goes forward once, TWICE, and the third time he MISSES! Slegna ducks and Striker’s attempt at a one-handed handspring splash fails awkwardly! He hits that ladder hard and now Slegna backs off a bit to recuperate.

Sam: That’s what you get for trying to be showy. Slegna on his feet already, he’s got the ladder and he throws it out of the ring! Excellent move there, slow Striker down so you can get a bit more time to do some damage.

Chase: Slegna follows it out of the ring, but Striker’s on his feet! He sees Slegna! Jumps onto the top rope! FOUR FIFTY SPLASH ONTO THE LADDER ON SLEGNA!

Sam: Both men down on the outside and that was both risky and stupid from the Champion, who’s probably injured himself just as much as he has Slegna!

Chase: That’s what you’ve got to do as champion, though! Anyone who’s been in a ladder match knows that in order to win you can’t eliminate the risks, you just have to take them!

Sam: Well, I’m sure that Striker feels exactly like that as he lies on the floor, rolling in pain.

The crowd start up a chant of ‘Striker! Striker!’ as Skyler gets to his feet on the outside, holding his wrist close to his body. He grabs the nearby ladder and slides it into the ring, following it as fast as he can.

Chase: Striker wants this match over quick, probably to minimize the chance of further injury!

Sam: Well, with Slegna down on the outside and only slowly getting up, this may be his best chance, but all of Striker’s movements are slowed down and so he’s taking quite a while to set up that ladder!

Chase: Well, he’s got it, and he’s climbing one handed! This could be the end already!

Sam: No chance! Slegna’s not far behind and he’s in the ring, running lariat to the back of Striker and Striker forced to jump down to the mat to combat Slegna!

Chase: Slegna launches into Striker, a flurry of punches and then a wristlock – Slegna threads his arm through and there’s a standing figure four wristlock! Striker SCREAMS in pain and Slegna may have finally found his avenue to winning this match!

Sam: Striker’s vocal chords are worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Chase: You’re one to talk. Slegna just applying pressure and Striker now down to one knee, the pain is that intense! Unfortunately, Slegna can’t win by submission, and that may yet give hope for Striker!

Sam: Tomorrow’s headline on FMW.com; Abandoned Champion can’t take a wristlock!

Chase: The crowd really not happy with this turn of events, they aren’t Slegna fans at all! Slegna just keeps the pressure on and Striker now struggling to maintain his own consciousness! If he goes out cold this is all over!

Sam: Slegna will be free to climb that ladder in his own time and claim the title for himself!

Chase: Striker’s eyes are opening and closing, he’s trying so hard but unless he can escape that wristlock this match is over! Hang on... right elbow to the gut of Slegna! Slegna doesn’t let go but Striker’s attempting to fight it!

Sam: Another elbow, but elbows won’t be enough to make him let go! Slegna still on his feet and in total control of this match!

Chase: MULE KICK TO THE GROIN! Striker NAILS Slegna there and the challenger doubles over! Striker pulls forward with both arms and flips Slegna over his head, forcing him to let go! The Champion is free!

The crowd begin chanting again as Striker retreats to the ropes, holding his wrist in an obvious display of agony. Slegna pulls himself up and returns to face Striker, but the Champion now has a fire in his eyes and stands to his feet, facing off with Slegna.

Chase: Face-off here, Slegna not sure if he should make a move – but he attempts to! Slegna goes for a right hand to the face but he’s thrown off by a step to the right from Striker!

Sam: Slegna turns but Striker slides out of the ring before he can advance again...

Chase: Slegna tries to follow but Striker has a ladder and he quickly moves around the other side of the ring, sliding in BEFORE Skyler with a second ladder! I guess he’s decided that the ladders are now quite necessary!

Sam: If he didn’t realise that before then he’s a nit.

Chase: Slegna sets up one ladder in the center of the ring as Striker rolls into the squared circle, still taking longer in everything due to that left wrist hampering his progress.

Sam: Slegna climbing the ladder! I don’t think he’s quite okay with the prospect of high flying, he keeps looking down with every step he takes.

Chase: And that might cost him – Striker sets up his own ladder to lean against Slegna’s and he runs up it, taking BOTH MEN TO THE MAT WITH A HUGE LEG LARIAT!

The crowd cheer as Striker and Slegna hit the mat hard, with both ladders remaining standing in the center of the ring.

Sam: Another stupid move! You can see Striker keeping his left arm in the air as he fell, trying to avoid damage to that wrist!

Chase: And he succeeded in doing so! Why are you complaining?! Striker getting to his feet slowly, as is Slegna, both at the same time! Striker up first, he grabs the ladder in the center of the ring and he pushes it out, leaving us with only one ladder! Slegna on his feet, and Striker grabs the second ladder... he puts it over his head!

Sam: I sense a helicopter move coming.

Chase: Indeed it is! Slegna is forced to duck underneath Striker’s head height as he begins spinning that ladder around with his head in between some of the rungs!

Sam: Slegna’s just waiting for an opportunity, he gets closer to Striker, he’s going to take him out from underneath!

Chase: Striker sees him! STRIKER DROPS TO HIS KNEES AND SPINS THE LADDER INTO SLEGNA’S HEAD AS HE CROUCHES!

Sam: FUCK! Slegna’s head just got SMASHED by that ladder and now Striker’s open to grab the belt!

Chase: The match could all be over here, as Slegna looks like he’ll have a headache for weeks! He’s still twitching, and hell, he’s even still getting up, shaking off that blow, but Striker’s taken the ladder off his head and he’s setting it up! Striker could retain the belt in a matter of seconds!

Sam: Slegna’s on his feet! Admittedly a little dazed but he’s on his feet, and he won’t give up! He’s climbing! He’s following Striker!

Chase: Striker at the top, he’s just one step short of being able to reach the clasp! Slegna’s climbing like a madman! He’s reached Striker and shoots a fist off at him!

Sam: Slegna and Striker trading blows! Whoever stays up that ladder the longest will be the champion!

Chase: SLEGNA HITS A BLOW AND STRIKER IS DAZED!

Sam: HE’S GOING TO WIN IT!

Chase: NO! Striker ducks Slegna’s incoming punch and he hooks his arm under Slegna’s neck and onto his back! He’s not going to... he COULDN’T!

Sam: WHAT IN THE-

Chase: SKYLER STRIKER PULLS SLEGNA OVER HIS HEAD AND C4 SLAMS SLEGNADAMUS FROM THE LADDER! EXILE TO OBLIVION FROM THE LADDER! HOLY SHIT!

Sam: SLEGNA. IS. DEAD.

The crowd begin a chant of ‘HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!’ as Striker, with a burst of adrenaline, stands to his feet, rebounding from the impact of the backflip uranage slam all the way from the ladder. He climbs the ladder, one handed, not looking back at Slegna, and with pain in his eyes he looks at the title belt above him.

Chase: Skyler Striker has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the man who deserves to hold that Abandoned Championship tonight! He doesn’t hold back, restrain himself, he just endured everything Slegna could throw and risked his own career to win this match! HE UNDOES THE CLASP AND GRABS THE BELT! IT’S OVER!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and STILL the FULL METAL ABANDONED CHAMPION, SKYYYYYYYYYYYYLER STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKER!

Skyler Striker (8.45 aps + 2.5 avs = 10.95 total)
Slegnadamus (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Sam: Striker had to pull out every stop to beat just Slegna? He’ll never be a main eventer, despite however long he may reign as Abandoned Champion.

Chase: Say what you want, that was an astounding performance and I with a fractured wrist no less! Striker with his second straight title defence, now the longest reigning Abandoned Champion in Full Metal History, and we’ll see if he can go to Death Row and retain his Tag Team Championship belts against Faith and VanGuard with partner Leon Caprice, who still has a match tonight!

Sam: I need a fuckin’ whisky.

Chase: Ladies and gentlemen! This is DISTORTION and we’re finally about to find out who will be facing Hostyle at Death Row III for the FMW World Championship!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to announce the winner of the STYLE POINTS TOURNAMENT! Here to announce the winner, please welcome your FMW World Champion, HOSTYYYYYYLE!

“Dumb It Down” by Lupe Fiasco hits the arena and Hostyle is greeted by an army of boos for his first ever Distortion appearance. He walks down to the ring with Shawnte coming to greet him, and they enter the ring where a table has been set up with a contract on it.

Chase: What a pansy. Can’t believe this guy is our FMW World Champ.

Sam: He’s AWESOME. Better than God-boy or Ethan Crap, anyway.

Hostyle is passed a microphone and the crowd, after a prolonged series of jeers.

Hostyle: Hola, amigos! We’ve finally made it... I’ve seen some great and honestly not-so-great attempts at innovation this tournament. And of course, I have the results of the Style Points Tournament right now! So without further ado, let me introduce to you! THE WIN-

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge interrupts Hostyle’s speech and Romeo appears on the top of the stage, looking smug as all hell. The crowd boo him slightly less than Hostyle, thanks to a few Romeo marks in the crowd. With a mic in hand, Romeo brings it up to his mouth and shooshes the crowd.

Romeo: Ladies and gentlemen... please. Quiet yourselves. You’re doing me a disservice. I’m not down here to interrupt Hostyle. Am I?

Romeo looks at Hostyle as he says this and slides into the ring. Hostyle says nothing, just rolling his eyes at the man before him.

Romeo: Indeed not. For you see, the winner of the Style Point tournament is ME. ROMEO. This contract has a spot for MY NAME. None of you expected this, admit it! Not a single person thought I would make it to the end of a tournament that encouraged innovation, but lo and behold I’m here! And I’m rising above everything else that stopped me before. I’m the only person EVER in FMW to defeat Jaro one on one. I have the momentum, the skill, and before long I will have the World Title.

There are only more boos but Romeo is persistent in shouting them down.

Romeo: Alex O’Rion? Nick Bryson? These were the best contenders FMW could manage? Pathetic. Has-beens. I’m the future. DEAL WITH IT.

Hostyle: Care to sign the contract, amigo?

Romeo: Of course.

Romeo sits in the chair and picks up a pen, signing his name. However, he then picks up the contract and looks at it very carefully. A look of distaste grows on his face and Hostyle just smiles.

Romeo: What’s the meaning of this?

Hostyle: The meaning of what, amigo?

Romeo: There are three lines on this contract. One for me, one for you, and a third?

Hostyle: You may not have come down here to interrupt, Romeomeo, but interrupt you did nonetheless. Had you waited your turn, you would have heard me finish my sentence. I’ll try again, and this time you try not to interrupt. Kay?

Chase: Could it be?

Sam: Romeo’s just in shock! This is great!

Hostyle: Amigos! Allow me to introduce to you the WINNERS of the Style Point Tournament, at TWENTY TWO POINTS EACH, ROMEO AND FAITH MCKENZIE!

Chase: HOLY SHIT!

Sam: IT’S A TIE! TRIPLE THREAT AT DEATH ROW THREE!

The crowd near-literally blow the roof off the stadium as “Omen” by Prodigy plays over the speakers. Faith silently emerges from behind the curtain, expressionless. Romeo is shocked in the ring as Hostyle just smiles and laughs at him. Faith slides into the ring silently, signs the contract without a word, and then departs the ring just as quickly.

Chase: In just one cycle, Faith McKenzie has made it to the World Championship match! This could be the story of a lifetime!

Hostyle grabs the contract, and signs the final spot himself, smiling at Romeo.

Hostyle: And this is now an official document. No going back on this one, Romeomeo! Death Row Three, Hostyle vs. Romeo vs. Faith! May the best innovator win!

And with that, Hostyle departs, much to the chagrin of Romeo. The crowd cheer relentlessly for the announcement.

Chase: What an announcement! Don’t go away, Distortion will be right back for a heck of a main event!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 am

Chase: What a huge night it’s been! Faith McKenzie wins against War Machine and TIES with Romeo to advance to Death Row’s triple threat World Championship match! Not to mention we’ve had a successful Abandoned Championship defense from Skyler Striker, an appearance from John Derrick, and very soon we have a scaffold match between Leon Caprice and Steven VanGuard!

Sam: And an appearance from HIM.

Chase: Mystery men all over the place. Well, this may be Distortion but very soon it’s FMW Death Row Three, and we’ll have some great matches for you there from this very division!

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Deathrow-3

Sam: Commissioner C.G. Smitten announced on Corruption that the Gold Card Gauntlet will take place at Death Row, featuring a whole bunch of noobs.

Chase: They’re not noobs. Damien Inferno, Gabriel Crow and Abel Steele are all participating from Ammunition, our very own Jack Eastwood and Apostasy from Distortion, and Corruption’s Gray. And thanks to the final results of the Style Points tournament coming in, we can now confirm Black Marcus and Dallas Roland will be joining the cavalcade!

Sam: Like I said. Noobs.

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Tag

Chase: The Full Metal Tag Team Championships are on the line as Crash Scene line up for their first tag team defence, only their second ever tag match together!

Sam: Not to mention it’s against FaithGuard. Faith and Steven VanGuard – Faith pulling double duty on the night now!

Chase: And one of these men will have fallen from the scaffolding tonight! It’s going to be anyone’s game!

Sam: Anyone’s game if Skyler-Lite wasn’t in the match, perhaps.

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS Me

Chase: And finally, although we haven’t yet managed to get a good picture up there, there will be a triple threat match for the FMW World Championship! Hostyle vs. Faith vs. Romeo! It’s going to be a killer!

Sam: And not only that, Hostyle doesn’t even have to get pinned to lose the match!

Chase: We might see FMW’s youngest-ever Champion in Faith, only twenty years old! She’ll be making the TyranT proud indeed!

Sam: We’ll see a Television Championship match, an Ultraviolent Championship triple threat, a C4 Championship match, Chris Austin vs. C.G. Smitten and of course Drew Michaels vs. Harlequin in an Inferno match!

Chase: It’s going to be a hell of a night, but right now we have our own main event! Let’s get this show on the road!

Ella Vader: Welcome to tonight’s main event. The following contest is a scaffold match in which the winner will be determined when one of the competitors are thrown off from the scaffolding structure.

The crowd are already upon their feet the moment the matchup is announced. Already the scaffolding has been erected all around the ring, with two door shaped openings amongst the supporting pipes that hold up the first wooden platform. ”It’s Not My Time” by 3 Doors Down hits the PA system to a great reception from the crowd as the match is soon to start. From the entrance area appears Leon Caprice. His entrance seems more straight forward than usual, given what lies ahead of him as he makes his way down towards the ring. He doesn’t neglect the reaching fans however as he tags some hands on the way down, showing good spirits for those watching him tonight. His eyes never moving from the towering scaffold before him

Ella Vader: Hailing from Perth, Australia, weighting in at 220lbs! He is one half of the Tag-Team Champions, LEON CAPRICE!!!!!

Chase: I wonder what’s going through Leon’s mind right now?

Sam: “Is this covered in my health insurance?”

Chase: This is a very serious match for Leon.

Sam: But hardly important… he’s not exactly got anything like a belt on the line has he?

Chase: Are you kidding me? Tonight Leon is out there to prove he means business here in the FMW. For the last couple of weeks, many superstars are claiming that Leon hasn’t got what it takes to be one of the top men, that he is confined to live in the shadow of Skyler Striker. Such views have only been enforced during his losing effort to Faith on 9.3... More importantly… it was Leon who asked for this challenge… after what VanGuard did to Skyler Striker in the ambulance match, to Leon this is more about vengeance then just shutting up the critics. Though tonight Leon can kill two birds with one stone if he can defeat the man Skyler could not, whilst bringing vengeance for the injury VanGuard inflicted upon his mentor.

Sam: And what a beautiful moment that was. Warmed the cockles of my heart it did, finally seeing that goody two bastard shoes get what was long comin’ to him! I just wish it had been me and not VanGuard.

By now, Leon is within the ring, glancing around at all the piping surrounding the area. The cheers are soon replaced with a loud and rather mixed response for the next entrant when ”Gasoline” by Audioslave hits the PA next. Lights shine in random places as the usual routine of his entrance plays out. It isn’t long before VanGuard shows himself, walking down towards the ring as he cracks his knuckles and tags the few hands offered towards him. Before long both men are in the ring, facing each other. There seems to be a considerable amount of malice in both men’s eyes as they stare each other down.

Ella Vader: The second competitor tonight hails from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 224lbs! Making his second appearance tonight since his comeback match! His name is… VANGUARD!!!

Chase: VanGuard has made a convincing return to action here in the FMW. His second Main event in two shows! What also has to be noted is that this isn’t VanGuard’s first ever Scaffold match either, meaning he has the experience over Leon in this unique stipulation. His last scaffold match ended in victory over Neutron Star, which makes you wonder if this will be a second victory tonight.

Sam: I can’t say I’m into the whole piping thing. It’s hard to see the two men in there with all that steel in the way. Who the hell designs these things?!

Chase: There’s plenty of visibility. I think all that whisky is finally getting the best of you.

Sam: No… no actually the whisky helps me see.

The crowd go crazy when the bell rings. And both men go straight at each other, classically beginning the fight with an exchange of right fists towards each other’s faces, all the built up anticipation finally being release in a flurry of attacks from both men.

Chase: And the match is on! VanGuard and Leon both striking each other, both men full of fire as the fight begins!

Sam: Leon making an early mistake however! Passion for revenge ain’t gonna fuel him enough to best a striker like VanGuard! That much is already clear with VanGuard landing two punches in for every one of Leon’s!

Chase: Leon is being driven back, those dangerous strikes proving to catch the man off guard. You can’t go toe to toe with VanGuard in his own field! But wait… Leon has lured VanGuard into a trap! A quick dodge of an oncoming strike and Leon has landed a swinging neck breaker on his opponent!

Sam: Both men are still fresh, and VanGuard is up pretty quick. He doesn’t look too pleased, but it wasn’t a great exchange with both Leon and VanGuard taking about equal damage. Not that I care… they can both rot in hell as far as I’m concerned. The more damage the better… I’d like to see how they cope with a face like mine.

Chase: Let’s not get too morbid Sam. Kids are watching remember?

Sam: Well I got a message for those kids. Go to fucking bed you shitheads!

Chase: … please excuse my colleague FMW fans. He’s a bit of a dick…

Leon begins to press on his attack, using his wrestling skills to his advantage, getting in close for a collar elbow tie up to try and prevent VanGuard from using his deadly strikes. As VanGuard tries to shove Leon away, Leon manages to shift himself, leaping upwards to underhook his arm around VanGuard‘s neck before pulling his weight back to fall into an impressive DDT. The impact is heard throughout the arena… the crowd approve….

Chase: Leon has the right idea now. He’s bringing the match down to his preferred level rather than letting VanGuard have his way with striking. A wise move that is better utilized early whilst he still has a ring under their feet!

Sam: Fancy moves won’t count for shit when you’re on that half a metre thick board thirty feet up above the ground!

Chase: VanGuard is struggling up to his feet. That DDT clearly caught him off guard! And now he’s just been hit with a Shining Wizard from Leon! The youngster is certainly looking to prove himself tonight! And he’s not having a bad start of it either!

Leon keeps his advantage going, bringing up VanGuard before setting him up for a vertical suplex. The crowd are on their feet when he manages to nail it, slamming VanGuard straight down against the mat. Leon is quick to get his footing, sending a few stiff kicks into the midsection of VanGuard. It is then Leon picks up his opponent again, not letting him gain any leverage.

Sam: I’ve got a good feelin’ about this one! I can see it in Leon’s eyes! We’re about to see something sick!

[Grabbing his head, Leon then makes a run up with VanGuard, rushing him across the entire surface of the ring before throwing him over the ropes, as far as he can. The crowd all wince in unison as VanGuard sails through the air before crashing into the piping of the scaffold. The entire structure seems to vibrate with the impact, but holds strong. VanGuard is left slumped amongst the piping as Leon exit’s the ring to get him

Chase: Holy shit! That was some impact from VanGuard! Leon proving to be more than a match for the man that bested Skyler Striker! VanGuard hit those pipes hard and looks like he’s in some considerable pain having been driven straight into strong steel.

Sam: Would have been funny if the scaffold came crashing right down on the pair of them. I’d pay money to see that if I had any…

Chase: Leon approaching VanGuard to capitalize upon him as he’s amongst the piping. Ouch! Seems VanGuard wasn’t quite as out of it as we thought! A kick right into Leon’s face! VanGuard is scrambling out of the piping whilst he has the chance!

Sam: Leon is still reeling from a very surprising strike. Seems Vanguard is just as deadly with his feet then just his hands.

Chase: VanGuard is coming up behind Leon now! He secures a waist lock! Leon is trying to elbow his way free feeling imminent danger! Whoa!

Sam: VanGuard taking sweet revenge! A German Suplex right into the piping! Leon’s head just clashed against Steel! I can still hear the song of steel! It’s like a church organ to my ears! That was sick… that was fantastic!

Chase: VanGuard managing to gain some wind back. Leon is favouring the back of his head as he lies on the mat outside the ring! Now VanGuard is landing in some kicks upon the ribs of Leon, really looking to try and inflict further damage on the man who hoped to avenge his mentor tonight. Both these men are really playing for keeps tonight… there are no titles on the line here… nothing but pride!

Sam: I hate Pride. I’m glad it was cancelled…

Chase: Leon looks hurt, but there is still life in there! He’s managing to defend himself against some of those strikes! A quick kick as sent VanGuard reeling back against the piping! And Leon with a quick shoulder tackle! Powering up to his feet to ram VanGuard against the steel! Now both men have fallen down against the mat!

Sam: For once… I don’t actually want to see this one end any time soon. I figure these two can really kick the crap out of each other… and what’s good about it is… I hate them both!

Chase: Life seems to be returning to both wrestlers at the same time. Leon is up to his feet a little faster… but it looks like he’s heading outside of the ring area! I think he wants to take this fight to the next level! He’s beginning to climb the scaffold towards the thick wooden board up above! Now things are really starting to get interesting!

Sam: VanGuard see’s his intentions… but it looks like he’s following Skyler-lite none the less!

The crowd rise to their feet as they watch both competitors beginning to climb the structure. It doesn‘t take too long before both men are upon the great wooden board supported over the ring, at a towering thirty feet above the ground. Many become too nervous to even watch whilst the hardcore stare on. Leon tries to take advantage of VanGuard as he pulls himself up, but walks straight into a solid haymaker which doubles the man over.

Sam: Ouch! I thought I was going to see his fist go right through Leon’s stomach! OoOof! Followed by a vicious uppercut to the bottom of Leon’s jaw! Leon has fallen against the wooden surface like a sack of aunt bessies potatoes!

Chase: This isn’t England Sam… please try and remember… this is America and they don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

VanGuard takes control of the match, lifting Leon up before sending a stiff punch against his face, forcing Leon to spin. VanGuard then kicks one of Leon’s knees from under him to drop him down to one leg before the combo is finished with a rather risky face crusher that brings VanGuard rather close to the edge of the outer platform.

Sam: I think VanGuard must be pretending he’s still on ground level. No way you’d find me going that close to the edge!

Chase: This isn’t Mount Vesuvius, he’s only got to keep his eyes on Leon and no one else. It looks like Vanguard really wants to put Leon down! He’s bringing him up again! Pulling Pile Driver!!

Sam: I’m surprised the wooden board didn’t shatter! Did he hear that impact?! That was just… well… great!

Chase: There is a lot of mixed reactions here! Even though VanGuard isn’t the favourite, the fans are finding it hard to hate this man.

Sam: It’s pretty easy to hate him actually.

Chase: Leon is really in trouble now. I think VanGuard looks ready to end this fight right here tonight! No…

Sam: Yes…

Chase: … No!

Sam: VanGuard is setting Leon up for a…. vertical suplex! Behind him is nothing but a 30 foot drop! He’s looking to end this match in style!!!

Chase: Leon has to do something NOW! My god!! VanGuard just suplexed Leon off the Scaffold!! VanGuard just suplexed Leon into nothing but air!

Sam: How the hell?!

Somehow, Leon manages to gain enough bearing to grasp onto the piping, clinging on for dear life after falling what could have been at least fifteen feet. He shouts out in pain as it clearly took a lot just to hold on. The crowd are going crazy by now, as VanGuard continues to lie on his back, taking a moment as he raises one fist into the air. He believes he has won… however Leon is already beginning to climb back up.

Chase: This match is not over yet! Leon still has fight in him! Someone best tell VanGuard! He thinks he’s won the match!

VanGuard slowly gets to his feet, a clear look of exhaustion but gladness upon his face as Leon pulls himself up onto the platform from over the edge. VanGuard by now senses something isn’t right from the mixed chants and turns around, only to be tackled into as both men fly upon the centre platform, suspended in the air by thick chains as the entire wooden ground swings and rocks with the momentum from the impact.

Sam: The match has literally exploded back to life again! Leon raining down hell upon VanGuard with vicious strikes! That near fall has really fired him up!

Chase: VanGuard taking some heavy hits! The striker has been taken off… oof!!

Leon‘s momentum is shattered with a solid counter punch. It‘s then VanGuard manages to expertly shift to roll with Leon, now managing to mount him like an MMA fighter before punching viciously. Leon manages to put up a solid defence but can‘t stop every punch.

Sam: VanGuard can’t be outdone with the strikes!

Chase: Leon in a hopeless situation here! Wait… he’s managed to bring his legs up! Catching VanGuard’s head with his shins! He’s managed to throw him off!

Sam: A mini hurricanrana?!

Chase: VanGuard nearly sliding off the platform with a dangerous swing. He’s managing to grab one of the chains to stabilize himself. HOLY SHIT!

Sam: LEON WITH A DROPKICK!

VanGuard‘s body flies from the platform as he dangles, holding onto the chain. The momentum causes Leon to nearly slide off himself as he scrambles for another chain himself, failing to capitalize upon VanGuard as the two pull themselves up.

Chase: Leon nearly ended the match right there! How the hell are either of these men still in this competition!

Sam: This is good Chase. Nothing like two fine upstanding superstars kicking the hell out of each other. Even this crowd are loving it. Glad to see these shitheads can see things on my perspective for a change!

Chase: Both men are back on the centre platform. Both are looking a little worse for wear, but they have no intention of stopping now… not until one of them takes a tumble from the scaffold!

Sam: Leon is now taking initiative! What the hell is he thinking?!

Chase: Leon attempting a daring attack! Jumping at VanGuard! A swinging DDT! He managed to catch VanGuard off his guard… ‘cuse the pun… I doubt think he was expecting such a move with such high risk on the central platform!

Sam: VanGuard crashing down hard!

Chase: Leon bringing VanGuard up to his feet! Giving the man a few strikes to keep the advantage! What’s Leon looking for this time?

Sam: He’s setting VanGuard up for another DDT! He really wants to try and put this man down! Can’t blame him… takes a hell of a lot to bring that prick down.

Chase: Wait! VanGuard has lifted Leon! He’s lifted him up to his shoulders! He’s looking to throw him from the platform!

Sam: He’s kicked off too hard! The platform is swinging and he can’t keep his footing!

Chase: Wow! Death Valley Driver!!! VanGuard just nailed a deadly move onto the half a metre thick boarding!

Sam: VanGuard managing to convert a fuck up into a pretty good move. I might let him have that one…

With the platform still swinging, VanGuard struggles to capitalize as he grasps onto a chain, waiting for the unstable platform to stop swinging less. Leon slowly picks himself up to one knee, taking a moment as he glares at VanGuard, despite the damage he‘s received there is fire there for all to see.

Sam: Leon got that look I get when I run out of whiskey!

Chase: He looks alarmingly focused for a man that just got dropped on his head! He’s eyeing VanGuard, and VanGuard is just staring back. The two staring each other down just like at the beginning. It looks like Leon is daring VanGuard to come and get him! And naturally… VanGuard has accepted! He’s let go of the chain and he’s making his way towards Leon!

Sam: Leon’s at his feet… but… what the fuck is he up to?!…

Leon suddenly dashes to one side of the central platform, before dashing to the other, causing the platform to swing heavily. VanGuard almost loses his footing, before Leon once again runs the platform, building up the momentum and power of the swings. VanGuard falls and rolls, quickly trying to grasp onto the chain, however Leon manages to rush over, fighting against the momentum of the swing to dropkick VanGuard’s arms as he grasps the chain, forcing his hands from the links as he is sent falling twenty five feet down to crash against the ring hard.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner… LEON CAPRICE!!!!!

Leon Caprice (8.6 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.7 total)
Steven VanGuard (8.38 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.88 total)

Leon himself is hanging over the edge of the central platform, struggling to pull himself up as the fans go crazy over an exciting match up. When he finally struggles up onto the platform, Leon remains on his back, lifting his arms up as he shouts out in victory.

Chase: LEON HAS DONE IT! He has done what he set out to do tonight! He has lifted himself out of Skyler Striker’s shadow! He has silenced the critics tonight!

Sam: Son of a bitch!

Chase: I don’t think anyone came out of this match with a true loss. Despite his defeat, VanGuard performed excellently tonight. His fall didn’t look too bad all things considered, and I’ll be looking forward to Death Row... although hopefully he’s able to compete.

Down below, VanGuard tries to get up, his face showing clear pain as he can barely lift himself after such a fall. The paramedics soon rush into the ring, stopping any more attempts from VanGuard before he can potentially damage himself. Amongst them is VanGuard’s favourite FMW staff member, Chloe, who rushes from the crowd to help tend to the fallen wrestler. All attention however soon returns to the man of the hour, as Leon Caprice shifts himself up to his knees, raising his hand in victory as the crowd go wild.

Chase: Leon Caprice has it all to celebrate tonight! He’s proven he’s worthy of his championship belt! Proven he’s worthy as a competitor against the top wrestlers and proven that he is more than just the man in the shadow of Skyler Striker! He has broken free of all doubts to show he can mix it up with the best of them!

Sam: So he won a half decent match. Whatever... I guess I’ll give him this one.

Chase: What a phenomenal match! We’re out of time here, folks, but we’ll see you at DEATH ROW THREE! I’m Chase, alongside partner Cactus Sam, thanks for joining us!

The final shot before the fade to black is Leon Caprice, standing tall on the scaffold platform, an FMW Superstar victorious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distortion 9.4 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1