Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 am

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS Distortion

Green spotlights shade the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona as “Electrify” by Mute Math plays over the speaker system. Pyro lights up the roof, then the ramp, and then the ring as we go to our commentary desk.

Chase: Goooooood evening everyone! Welcome to Distortion 9.3! I’m Chase alongside my co-commentator Cactus Sam, and tonight is set to be another HUGE edition of Distortion!

Sam: You bet. We’ve got ambulance matches, contendership matches, student v student matches... the works!

Chase: I know I’m looking forward to-

“Torn Between Scylla and Charybdis” by Trivium interrupts the Distortion theme song and Slegnadamus makes his entrance, microphone in hand and traditional strange fur coat on his shoulders. The crowd boo him the whole way out.

Chase: You know, for a company mainstay, Slegnadamus really hasn’t had the chance to speak too much.

Slegnadamus: You are all blind, foolish, ignorant people.

Sam: That’s probably why.

The crowd load even more distaste on Slegna, who is by now in the ring.

Slegnadamus: Not a one of you sees that the man who holds the belt I will be competing for very soon – Skyler Striker – is just like you. Blind leading the blind. He does not observe his own follies, cannot witness the arrogant injustices he commits upon even his own friends and family. And yet you cheer him on like some kind of... GOD. It sickens me.

More boos ring out, but Slegna is content to ignore them and remain focused on his tirade.

Slegnadamus: Tonight, later on, I will fight for the #1 contendership to the Abandoned Championship. Rest assured, I WILL be meeting Skyler Striker, and I WILL be removing from him the belt that he professes to hold such ‘sentimental value’. And finally, I WILL-

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron interrupts Slegna and he glares towards the entranceway, where FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten appears, mic in hand.

C.G. Smitten: Look, Slegna. I’m not happy for you. And I’m not going to let you finish. Distortion, unfortunately, makes a substantial portion of its merchandise from those ‘heroes’ of the division, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice. And as you are neither of them, you’re taking away airtime, which means taking away my profits. I’m aware I granted you this match, however quite frankly, no-one expects you to win it and I’d put my money on the Russian first and the Brit second. You’re an afterthought here, Slegna. So I’ve got a surprise for you to keep you on your toes and away from the microphone. You’re up against Koldan Izmaylov and Jack Eastwood RIGHT NOW.

Slegna looks furious in the ring, only to be interrupted by the Sick Puppies’ “You’re Going Down”. Slegna removes his fur shawl and paces the ring, ready for the giant form of the Russian Izmaylov. Koldan marches past Smitten, who departs the entranceway. Flanked by manager Jonathon, Koldan slides into the ring without emotion, simply ready to cause pain upon the lighter and smaller Slegnadamus.

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a triple threat for the #1 Contendership to the Full Metal Abandoned Championship! The winner will face Skyler Striker at 9.2 in a Championship match! Introducing first, in the ring, weighing in at 230 pounds and from Seattle, Washington, he is the Demigod SLEGNADAMUS! And his opponent, weighing in at 297 pounds and from Russia, he is the Russian Scorpion, KOLDAN IZMAYLOV!

“Mr Jack” by System of a Down hits the speakers and the crowd boo even more, but their reaction is suspended in midair as there is no appearance of Eastwood on the ramp.

Chase: Hello? Calling Jack Eastwood to the ring?

Sam: Haha. Maybe RAMPAGE! beat him up real nice. It’d be about time we had an old-school bloodying up of someone around these parts.

Chase: Still no response... will the match get underway without him?

The bell rings and Slegnadamus goes straight at Koldan, not wasting any time.

Sam: Evidently we’re doing this without the insomniac. The match is on, and Slegnawhateverthehell is taking initiative by going straight at Izmaylov. A running lariat attempt! Izmaylov manages to evade, oomph! Slegna turns right into a spear!

Chase: That seemed to knock the wind out of the ‘demigod’, and Koldan is capitalizing with a couple of stomps to try and keep the lightweight down.

Koldan goes to capitalize upon the fallen Slegna, and quickly seizes Slegna before lifting him up in a power bomb position. The crowd can‘t help but gasp and wince as Slegna is then driven neck and shoulders first against the mat from a massive power bomb that leaves the ring shaking.

Chase: Damn! Humans are not designed to be dropped on their head like that! Slegna pretty much folded in on himself after the impact of that devastating power bomb!

Slegna is shaken on the mat and Koldan remains emotionless, uninterested in the crowd or anything besides his opponent.

Chase: Whoa! Just look at the power of Koldan! He’s lifted Slegna right up off the mat with frightening ease straight into a bear hug!

Sam: Slegna punching the hell out of Koldan with one free arm, but the Russian Scorp is just takin’ it! BAM! Koldan just charged Slegna right into that turnbuckle! And fucking hell what a suplex straight after! Koldan just tossed Slegmaface over his head like he was nothing! The demigirl is down!

Chase: Still no sign of Eastwood... I guess he didn’t want to bother with the Abandoned Championship. No revenge for him on Striker, then.

Sam: Who cares? He’s just an illegitimate idiot. We should be talking about people with fear factor, and Koldan is one of the REAL heavy hitters as far as standing power goes in this federation. In the ring he’s beginning to really take it to Slegnaman. Even a move as basic as a body slam is enforced with great power as we’re seeing just now.

Chase: He doesn’t even look strong from here…

Sam: Not been to Russia then? Fuckin’ place has some kind of super serum in their vodka. I also hear they have bears instead of rats in the streets of Moscow which they have to wrestle every goddamn day just to stay alive.

Chase: You seriously believe that?

Sam: It’s fuckin’ true! I seen it on the television!

Koldan lifts Slegna up from his feet, lifting him up in a press above his head as the crowd can‘t help but become impressed with the display of power. Koldan then tosses Slegna up a few feet before letting him fall down stomach first against his knee. The impact is enough to make Slegna bounce away as the crowd express their awe.

Sam: What did I tell you… they wrestle bears!

Chase: That was some damn impressive wrestling strength and ability right there. Slegnadamus just seems out of his league here. Koldan is still on the offensive as he picks up the stunned Demigod.

Despite the agony he is in, Slegnadamus begins to strike at Koldan as he is lifted onto his feet. Most of the strikes are absorbed by the Russian, that is until Slegna manages to rake the face of Koldan, making him reel back in pain. It gives Slegnadamus all the time he needs as he grabs Koldan, before executing a fine Dragon Suplex.

Sam: Slegna finally bouncing back by… bouncing Koldan?

Chase: Koldan is up pretty quickly, proving to be tough as well as powerful. A strong lariat attempt! But Slegnadamus counters with an excellent armbar! He jumped into the strike and snaked around that arm! But the big man hasn’t fallen! He’s in agony with the pressure of the hold but he’s taking Sleg’s weight who dangles off that arm!

Sam: Koldan is swinging around now! Spinning the sleg! THIS WON’T END WELL!

Chase: Just listen to the reaction of that crowd!! Slegnadamus just flew from Koldan, hitting the nearby turnbuckle side on! He’s collapsed against the mat! Koldan is not even giving him a chance to breathe! He’s dragging him to the center of the ring! Here comes the cover!

Sam: Sleg’ll kick out, as much as I want this to end now.

Chase: 1... 2... Th…. A flick out! Slegna knows he can’t throw this match away!

Sam: Told you so.

Chase: Koldan doesn’t seem too concerned with the flick out, all things considered as he drags Sleg up to his feet. A quick whip towards the ropes! But Slegnadamus holds on!

Sam: Koldan is not having that! He’s charging at the demigirl, though his reaction wasn‘t exactly as good as mine!

Chase: … That was a harsh insult Sam… harsh.

Sam: Sleg’s still dazed from that last attack! He’s making no attempt to evade the charging Koldan!

Chase: Koldan slams into Slegnadamus, both men falling over the ropes! One hell of a fall and they collapse into a heap on top of each other!

Sam: Slegna didn’t even bother avoiding that, he’s getting too tired! The Russian Scorpion is going to destroy Sleggy!

Chase: Koldan and Slegna both showing some signs of life as they begin to rise. The ref is urging them to come back into the ring, but the pair of wrestlers have other ideas as they continue their fight outside of the squared circle!

After a few exchange of punches between Slegnadamus and the Russian Scorpion, Koldan finally seems to get the upper hand, grabbing Sleg by the wrist to throw him towards the outside corner of the ring. Slegna reverses however, sending Koldan chest first against the steel pole with a loud clang of bone on steel. He doesn‘t even have a chance to fall when Slegnadamus hits a spinning wheel kick against his back to force him against the steel pole once more.

Sam: Damn! I felt both impacts then! Slegnadamadamadus really puttin’ some punishment on the Russian!

Chase: For a moment there I thought you were going to get his name right for a change. It’s Slegnadamus you knob!

Jonathan makes his way with dark intent towards Sleg, only to be driven back by a stare as Slegnadamus spots the Russian‘s manager before he can try anything. It only takes a moment before Koldan is rolled into the ring as Sleg soon follows to take action back in the ring..

Sam: Sleg is setting up Koldan to... lift him? He’s an idiot, he’ll never-

Chase: Slegna lifts Koldan above his head for a suplex, CHOIR OF THE MUSES!!! And he’s hit it flawlessly!

Sam: Slegna looking for a cover! It might be enough after the series of attacks he managed to pull off!

Chase: 1!… 2... Whoa! Koldan just sat up with ease! He’s holding Slegnadamus horizontally! What has Slegna got to do to keep the Russian monster down?

Sam: You don’t say! Unique way of flicking out at least!

Koldan managers to power his way up to his feet, before jumping back and fall away slamming Slegnadamus against the mat..

Chase: Koldan now hooking an arm around Slegnadamus’ neck! He’s got him locked in a sleeper hold!

Sam: No one gets out of the sleeper hold! NO ONE!

Chase: Koldan applying some serious pressure as he lifted Slegnadamus onto his feet! He’s now lifting him off his feet! Choking the life out of him! Slegnadamus is reaching for the ropes, but they are just short of his grip! The ref is checking to see if he’s still with us!

Sam: Sleggyboy can’t get any leverage! Wait… Koldan’s let go?!

Chase: Slegna can hardly hold himself on his own two feet! That sleeper really sapped a lot of energy from him! A hard punch to the stomach and Slegnadamus is doubled over! Oh crap! The Russian Scorpion is setting him up for his finishing move!

Sam: Why the hell do they call him the Russian Scorpion anyway?! If I was to pick up the name Scorpion would they call me the Birmingham Scorpion?!

Chase: Not now Sam! This could be game set and match right here! Koldan has Slegnadamus up! He’s going for it! RUSSIAN STING!!!

Sam: No!! Slegna just managed to flip off and counter with a solid DDT! Koldan hit the ground head first and hard!

Chase: Slegnadamus is trying to pull back and take a moment after nearly being on the receiving end of a devastating move! But Koldan doesn’t want to lose any more leverage! The number one contendership for the Abandoned Championship belt is on the line right here!

Sam: Koldan like a Russian buffalo is coming right at Slegna-samus! Whoa! Slegna-samus just used Koldan’s own momentum against him! He dropped down and pulled down the nearby ropes! Koldan has been sent hurling to the outside!

Chase: A nasty landing! Koldan just slammed into the side rails! That really knocked the wind out of the Russian wrestler! Wha… what’s Slegnadamus doing?!

Slegnadamus rolls to the outside of the ring, and looks at Koldan’s manager, Jonathon, who has tried to creep up behind him with a set of brass knuckles on. Slegna then sends himself flying backwards and yells at the referee to take a look at Jonathon.

Sam: Smart arse son of a bitch!

Chase: Slegnadamus thinking to pull something illegal, no doubt! He’s pulling a sneaky trick and now with the referee occupied by the insistent Jonathon, Slegnadamus pulls out a set of brass knuckles of his own and NAILS Koldan Izmaylov in the side of the head with them! What a cheat!

Sam: Slegna drags Koldan back towards the ring and neither Jonathon or the ref have any clue what just went down!

Chase: Koldan inside the ring now and Slegna loads up Izmaylov, ORACLE AT DELPHI! This one’s got to be over! There’s the cover, 1...2...3!!! It’s over!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, and number one contender for the Abandoned Championship… SLEGNADAMUS!!!!!

Slegnadamus (8.03 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.6 avs = 9.53 total)
Koldan Izmaylov (7.98 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.48 total)

Though Slegnadamus is no fan favourite, the fans certainly display their enjoyment of the contest put on between the competitors as Slegnadamus leaves the ring with a sinister grin on his face and a valuable opportunity under his belt.

Chase: A very, VERY dubious but nonetheless important victory for Slegnadamus tonight! Some would say this big break has been long overdue for the long time FMW wrestler! At 9.4, it’ll be Slegnadamus vs. Skyler Striker, and let me tell you, that’s a match I’ll be looking forward to!

Sam: Can’t believe that a Russian got beaten by some punky little demigirl. Russians need to lay some nukes, man.

Chase: You’re an idiot. We’ll find out what’s happened to Jack Eastwood and let you know really soon, but for now, we’ll be back shortly.

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And 9.2’s Distortionist of the Month is...

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS Caprice

Leon Caprice, one of FMW’s most promising rookies of early 2009, finally put his name in the history books by becoming one half of the FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions at 9.2 with partner Skyler Striker against the HavOc duo of Frost and Eastwood. A former student, now superstar, Caprice pulled the victory out and was able to hold his head high and call himself a true Full Metal Tag Champion.

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS 300px-Elmo%27s_Lowdown_Hoedown_(CD)+(1)

As a reward for obtaining this honour, Leon Caprice will receive this free copy of Elmo’s Lowdown Hoedown, containing hits such as “Ballad of the Sad Cafe”, “Love in the Junkyard” and “Frog Struggle Song”!

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 9.3, revealed at 9.4!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 am

Chase: Well, um, right now we should have Jack Eastwood out here with Ella Vader to discuss the future of HavOc, but he disappeared before the show began and I don’t think he’s coming, to be honest...

Sam: What a douchebag.

Chase: It's believed the last time he was seen was during his fight with RAMPAGE! in his home town of Blackpool. Nobody's seen him since-

The METALtron flickers in life as the lights in the arena cut out. A static screen buzzes and crackles, and the faint sounds of someone in pain can be heard.

???: [size=50]Please, 'elp me! Shit, I-[/size]

The screen transitions to a black screen with two simple words.

[size=150]TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED[/size]

We change again to a dark room. A man sits in front of the view of the camera, his face obscured by a battered but familiar white hood. Around him darkness sits. Into the hood is also dark, like a swirling abyss of long-standing malice. If fear had a form, this would be it.

[anx]So... this is the pathetic place that claims to be the successor to the Asylum? What a joke. We have the infallible screw-up, my old buddy Sam, on commentary... the permanent jobber, Slegnadamus... some Russian tosser... TyranT's daughter, who is sadly nothing like her old man... our beloved paper champion, Striker, the bitch on his leash and finally... Jack Eastwood.

I'm sure you're wondering where he is. Well, he's with me. And as far as your little “what happens with HavOc” business, as far as I'm concerned, it's over. HavOc is no more, and good riddance I say. Because they abandoned Eastwood, Jaro and that smiling fuck Harlequin can now laud it up on Corruption.

No, Easty is under my wing now, even if he disagrees with me. He'll soon learn all about everything I know. I think you'll find that the numbers add up. And when the time is right... I shall return with him, and the Abandoned title, and the Tag titles, my titles... will belong to yours truly and the one man I've taken from you. Have fun...[/anx]

Maniacal laughter is echoed through the arena as the lights burst back into life and the screen dies. Everyone is left speechless, apart from a select few chanting that man's name.

Chase: I'm... I'm shocked! Could it be... him...?

Sam: If that’s who I thought it was and he’s right about coming back at some point, I want a fucking piece of him.

Chase: Um... well, I think it's time for our next match!

Alice In Chains’ "We Die Young" blares throughout the arena, as the light dims and the ramp begins to be filled with smoke.

Ella Vader: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Eureka, California… weighing 220 pounds, in his returning match… TREY SPRUANCE!!!!

Under heavy boos, Trey Spruance steps onto the stage and smiles arrogantly for the crowd, holding a cigarette in his right hand and a beer in his left. He slowly makes his way towards the ring, looking down to the fans and ignoring the jeers of the fans at ringside.

Chase: What a interesting match we have here. Another chance to see the ‘almighty’ BUG perform inside the four corners of the ring! And his opponent, well, returning tonight from a short break, Trey Spruance. He’ll be looking to reboot his career here tonight.

Sam: Of course he does, once you taste success you get addicted to it and glory that comes with that kind of power. And if Trey does win, it could start something in the young guy! Just... hopefully not drugs. Again.

Spruance steps inside the ring and drops his cigarette into his beer and hands it to the ref, still with a slightly relaxed, possibly high expression on his face. However, his expression changes to a more determined and focused one as "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas hits the speaker system, announcing the arrival of the Big Ugly Guy, BUG. The colossal warrior makes his way towards the ring keeping a close eye on Spruance.

Chase: Here comes the gigantic wrestler in BUG. He seems quite determined tonight.

Sam: Does he ever not seem determined? Although looking at him now…I think he’s lost some weight.

Ella Vader: His opponent, weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from Indianapolis, Indiana… BUG!!!!

Chase: The two men are finally in the ring and the intense look on their faces tells the whole story of this match. The referee rings the bell and both men charge immediately at each other, trying to take their opponent down with a clothesline.

Sam: Not a smart move by Trey, the difference in power and physique sends him crashing towards the ground. And the gigantic BUG is quick to kick him once he’s down.

Chase: Trey rolls out of the way and tries to get up, but BUG grabs a hold of him and sets him up for a devastating Chokebomb! And BUG follows with a flurry of mounted punches!

Sam: Sadly the ref comes in and tries to break the flying fists. And the referee intervention allows Trey to deliver a thumb to the eye of BUG. And look at Spruance: he’s smiling!

Chase: BUG backs away holding his face, letting his opponent take advantage with a Double Knee Backbreaker! Spruance quickly follows with the sharpshooter, trying to take the strength from the legs of the giant.

Sam: The problem with locking the submission on a guy with BUG’s height is that you have to pick the perfect place in the ring to lock the hold. Or else, he’ll just reach the ropes quickly like in this case. And Trey, staying true to himself, ignores the ref and applies more pressure to the hold, despite the five count.

Chase: Spruance releases the hold at four and continues the offensive with a Figure Four Leg Lock at the exact same spot! BUG reaches the ropes and Trey releases the hold as soon as the ref counts to four.

Sam: Trey’s strategy is clear here: he’s not trying to win this one by submission, he just wants to take BUG’s legs completely out of the equation. And he’s going for the sharpshooter again to do so.

Chase: But BUG sits up and grabs him by the throat!! He’s chocking Trey as he gets to his feet and he must be thinking about the “Bug Spray”!

Sam: This could be it for Trey Spruance’s hopes of winning on return!

Chase: But Spruance escapes the hold with several kicks to the gut! Trey with the rebound off the ropes… BUG counter with a neck breaking clothesline!

Sam: And look at the power of BUG, getting to his feet and carrying Trey up with him and delivering a giant fall away slam!!

Chase: BUG drags his opponent to his feet again while keeping him faded with some hard fists to the head. BUG lifts Trey to his shoulder and executes a perfect pumphandle slam! BUG comes down for the pin, one, two... KICKOUT!

Sam: BUG couldn’t win this time, but at this rate it won’t be long before he upsets Spruance!

BUG fires off HARD rights to the body and head of Spruance. Spruance tries to cover up, but the power BUG brings behind each blow cause Spruance to begin to slump down. Seemingly satisfied, BUG yanks up Spruance and Biel throws him across the ring.
Chase: BUG is all over Spruance now, and is looking flat out dominant!

Sam: Spruance was slow to get out of that cover, and BUG is a bit frustrated now.

Chase: He has Spruance up now, he’s looking for the Bug Spray again!

BUG lifts for his finisher, but Spruance fights his way down. Spruance then rams BUG into the exposed turnbuckle shoulder blade first. BUG roars in discomfort, as Spruance musters up all the strength he has to peel off a picture perfect release Northern Lights Suplex.

Sam: Spruance with that lethal Northern Lights suplex! Cover, one, two, thr- kickout!! BUG won’t go down just yet! This shit is awesome, Jimbo!

Chase: Jimbo? Whatever. Spruance has a glint in his eyes, I think he’s looking for the Pipe Dream! BUG is fighting it!

Sam: Spruance can’t do it, BUG’s too strong!

Chase: Spruance is bending at any angle imaginable, but he can’t muster the strength!

Sam: But BUG breaks free! BUG bats Trey away! Trey comes back, and BUG has him in a military press!

Chase: Impressively done there by the big guy! He shifts Spruance on his shoulders for a powerbomb, he hoists him up….

Sam: Damn! Spruance hits the mat HARD!

BUG has Spruance down, but the big man takes a lot of time to cover, getting to his knees and making some gestures for the crowd before actually pinning Spruance. Trey has a faraway look in his eye, as BUG makes it for a cover.

Chase: ONE! TWO! NO! Spruance grabbed the ropes with his hand! And BUG is livid!

Sam: He needs to stay on Spruance while he has him down!

Seemingly hearing Morpheus, BUG cans his argument with the ref, and gingerly goes to pick Spruance off the ground.

Chase: BUG has him up by the throat!

Sam: He’s going for Bug Spray! He lifts….

As BUG lifts, Spruance manages to shift his weight and land behind BUG, he quickly catches BUG off guard and with adrenaline pumping through him, he quickly manages to prepare his finisher on the Big Ugly Guy.

Chase: Spruance counters into PIPE DREAM!! Brilliant! Cover! ONE! TWO! THREEEE!

Sam: It’s over! Trey Spruance is BACK!!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner by pinfall, TREY SPRUANCE!!!!

Trey Spruance (7.45 aps + 1.4 avs = 8.85 total)
Big Ugly Guy (7.37 aps + 0.7 avs = 8.07 total)

Chase: What a counter, what a win for Trey!!

Sam: He’s got his first win on the return but he’s got a long way to go. Mostly avoiding shady people in back alleys.

Chase: We’ll just have to keep a close eye on him.

Sam: I bet he’s already got a stash in his locker... maybe we should find out.

Chase: Maybe we should go to a break.

The scene goes backstage to the locker room of Faith McKenzie. It is silent, with only her presence there until she hears breathing at the doorway. The young female superstar looks to see Slegna standing eloquently against the doorframe.

Slegnadamus: Faith. I do not wish to waste your time here, so let me be blunt with you. Is that okay?

Quite naturally, there is no audible reply, although the glare in Faith’s eyes makes it clear she is not thrilled with the Abandoned #1 Contender’s presence.

Slegnadamus: Of course it would be. How silly of me. Anyway, the reason I’m here is just to warn you. I overheard a conversation earlier between your teacher and your opponent tonight, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice. They were discussing strategy, Striker was teaching Caprice about your weaknesses that he had observed while training you.

Seeing the twitch of doubt in Faith’s eyes, Slegna continues.

Slegnadamus: Striker mentioned that Caprice was obviously the stronger of the two of you and he’d probably win easily. I’m just warning you, Faith, for your own wellbeing. Striker’s allegiances lie with Caprice, and if there’s a conflict between Caprice and you, he’ll side with his tag buddy. You can sense it. If you want proof, then try attacking Caprice once the match is over. Striker will make you stop and tend to his friend.

Slegna stands and goes to leave, but halts at the doorway, turning back.

Slegnadamus: I know you feel a special bond with him. I would sympathise. But Striker only wants to humiliate you by doing this. Try doing what I asked of you tonight and see where it leads. Then you’ll see where his sympathies lie.

Slegna leaves Faith alone in her room, feeling slightly more alone than she was before.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 am

We come backstage to the interview area, where Bloodrose is waiting, faithful as ever.

Bloodrose: Ladies and gents, may I introduce you to my guest tonight; TREY SPRUANCE!

Spruance walks into the screen’s view, looking thoroughly pleased with himself.

Bloodrose: Trey, your return tonight against ze Big Ugly Guy vas successful. Vhat vill be your next goal?

Spruance: Cause some damage, break some skulls, have some fun, really. Chill.

Bloodrose: I do not understand ze concept of... chill.

Spruance: It’s simple, really. You just relax, kick back, maybe smoke a cig or two. Play some guitar. I can show you, if you’d like.

Bloodrose: Vell, I-

Spruance: Trust me. I’m a good singer.

Spruance lifts a guitar off a stand nearby and hoists it over his shoulder. He begins playing an extremely bad rendition of ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ by Nirvana, singing along way out of tune.

Spruance: LOAD UP ON GUUUUUUUUUUUNS, BRING YOUR FRIENNNNNNNNNNNNNDS!

Bloodrose: Ugh. It’s a horrible night to have no earplugs.

Bloodrose is drowned out by Trey continuing his singing.

Spruance: IT’S FUN TO LOSE AND PRETENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!

Thankfully, the scene cuts back to the ring here, with the audience breathing out in relief.

Ella Vader: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

“Omen” by Prodigy sends the crowd into an ecstasy. Faith MacKenzie casts a solemn figure as she stands atop the entrance ramp. There’s no fanfare of pyrotechnics behind her, nor are there strobing lights. Ignoring the screams of the crowd, she walks to the ring, keeping her head down.

Ella Vader: Making her way to the ring, weighing in at a total of 135 pounds, she hails from Marietta, Georgia, she… is… FAITH!!!!!!

Chase: Faith MacKenzie. Daughter of Billy MacKenzie, better known to us all as the devastating TyranT. She made, well… it can only be called a miraculous debut last week. Out strengthened, out experienced, and out of her depth, not only did she escape the first blood match alive, but she actually won the darn thing.

Sam: She’s impressive, I can certainly give her that. Christian G. Smitten though is nothing like her opponent tonight. It’s certainly not going to be a power focused slug fest from Caprice that’s for sure.

Chase: Of course not. Faith was trained by the current Abandoned and Tag Team Champion, Skyler Striker. Tonight, she faces not only the closest thing to Skyler Striker, but Striker’s best friend, tag partner and also former student, Leon Caprice.

Sam: High flying, high energy, high paced. This is going to be right up the ally of both competitors tonight.

In the ring, just like last week, Faith perches herself up on top of the nearest turnbuckle, and just sits there, waiting patiently. She doesn’t wait long, as “It’s Not My Time” by Three Doors Down hits. Walking out to an equally loud ovation is one half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, Leon Caprice. With his Tag Team title draped upon his shoulder, Caprice calmly walks out, and makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with fans at ringside as he makes his way down.

Ella Vader: And her opponent, weighing in tonight at 220 pounds. He hails from the city of Perth, Western Australia. He is one half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, representing Crash Scene, he... is... LEON CAPRICE!!!!!!

Chase: That look on Caprice’s face says that he knows what he’s in for tonight.

Sam: Unlike everyone who watched her last time, Caprice knows exactly how dangerous Faith is, he’s sparred with her many a time before. This time, the pads are off, and there’s nothing stopping Faith landing a devastating kick ending the match. Caprice will not hold back though, this is much more than a simple match to him.

Chase: This man and this woman are both highly skilled, and can’t afford to underestimate each other here. Especially when both of them are still eligible for the Style Points tournament to crown our number one contender to the FMW Title at Death Row Three!

Sam: Either of them would give Hostyle real trouble on any day of the week partner. Main Event on a Pay-Per-View though, one of them on the other side of the ring, it screams something special could happen.

Chase: Either that or fail terribly.

Sam: Bell’s gone, Faith jumps down and we’re underway.

Chase: Leon’s taking no chances; he’s gone straight in and whipped Faith across the ring. Faith catches herself on the ropes, and barely gets out of the way of Leon’s flying clothesline. Leon turns around, and catches a spinning kick from Faith, but it took both hands to do it.

Sam: See, this is not how you assert yourself as the best student. You gotta be doing things successfully and with ease.

Chase: Caprice spins Faith around using her leg, and hits her with a knee to the stomach. Caprice follows it up with a strong rolling neck breaker. Cover by Caprice, but Faith kicks out immediately.

Sam: Leon Caprice is not the biggest and strongest man on the roster, it’s going to take more for him to crack someone with one move, even a woman.

Chase: Someone’s feeling grouchy today. Faith and Caprice are back up, and Leon continues on the attack. Vertical Suplex on Ms. MacKenzie, but Faith’s quick to get back up. Caprice is ready though and hits that clothesline he went for earlier.

Sam: Caprice is dictating the frenetic pace at the moment. Faith won’t complain about that though, mainly because she can’t. But if she could, she wouldn’t... but she can’t.

Chase: Caprice might be getting a bit ahead of himself here, he’s looking for the time warp here, but Faith’s got that well scouted, and counters it into a face buster.

Sam: Faith on the attack, and this is sure to be a slightly different, more direct approach compared to Caprice. Double Stomp on the Tag Team Champion, and a second, and a third! She’s really digging into him!

Chase: She is the daughter of TyranT, she may have taken on the energetic style of Striker, but she’s got that vicious streak like her father.

Sam: Thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth partner, I love it when you do that.

Faith picks Leon Caprice up and whips him across the ring. On his rebound, Faith catches him with a lifted spinning DDT, impressing Hostyle’s Honey, Shawnte at ringside.

Chase: Faith’s bringing the big moves DDT connects. She’s not quite done yet, as she locks in a grounded silencer!!!

Sam: Dragon Sleeper, and she’s grapevined around Leon’s torso. She’s contorting the back of the Tag Champ, it can’t be a very pretty result.

Chase: Caprice desperate to fight out, but Faith seems to have too much leverage. Caprice tries to roll over, he’s shifting his weight to try and do it. Faith’s having trouble keeping him still.

Sam: Caprice does it, he’s rolled onto his stomach, and starts pushing himself to his feet. Faith’s just broken off the hold and moves in close. Shining Wizard to the side of the head! Leon hits the deck!

Chase: Faith covers, 1...2... kick out! Caprice manages to get the shoulder up at the very last second. Faith drags him back to his feet, she wants to stay on the offensive. She props him up on the ropes, and connects with a standing drop kick!

Sam: Changing it up, squishing Leon on the ropes. She’s making her muted point here! Caprice tries to counter a whip from Faith, but can’t, instead he gets whipped into the corner. He bounces out and walks into an arm drag from the girl.

Chase: Faith holds on and locks in an arm bar. She’s putting some real pressure on the arm of Leon Caprice, and Caprice is in real trouble here.

Sam: I wonder if he’ll embarrass himself here and tap out.

Chase: Leon’s not the sort of man to tap, and Faith knows that. She’s trying to focus on the arm, not get the win, but Leon’s caught Faith off guard, he powers Faith into a roll up, 1...2... THNO!!! Leon Caprice almost surprised Faith there!

Sam: Both back to their feet, Caprice dodges an elbow strike, SNAP DDT connects!

Chase: Faith’s in trouble now, Caprice is headed for the legs...

Sam: Not the sort of area I thought a recently married man would be allowed to target, but whatever.

Chase: He’s looking for the sharpshooter Sam, not sex. He’s locked it in! Faith’s in agonising pain, you can see it in her face. Any normal human would scream in pain.

Sam: And of course, Faith’s not normal is she. Faith’s trying to drag herself to the ropes, but Caprice is too strong. Faith’s got to come up with something better than that to get out of this hold.

Chase: Faith is trying to roll Leon over, he’s losing balance, and she’s done it! But Caprice is quick to turn this into a figure 4! Faith’s still in a world of hurt.

Sam: Not quite, she’s now in reach of the ropes, and she forces the break. Caprice breaks it off immediately. Faith forces herself to her feet, while Leon heads to the top rope. Faith’s looking shaky, that submission took a lot out of her.

Chase: Leon’s perched on the top turnbuckle, Faith turns around, and COPS A FACE FULL OF A SENTON BOMB!!! Leon’s got all the momentum travelling with him. He picks Faith up and rests her face first in the corner.

Sam: I’ve got no idea what he’s doing, but I bet he’s trying to make a point here. Something special to make sure he’s in the race for who challenges for the FMW, and a message on exactly who is the better student.

Chase: Caprice runs in, springboards off the ropes FULL TIME NO!!! Leon tried hit one of his finishers with an innovative spin on it, but Faith got out of the way!!!

Sam: Not only that, but he received a chest full of turnbuckle for his troubles. And to rub salt into the wound, he couldn’t keep the pain inside him, he’s crying out like... ironically, a girl!

Chase: Faith’s managed to avoid getting hit there, but she’s still had a lot taken out of her. She struggles to her feet. Leon’s struggling to his feet as well, both are up. Faith charges in, but Caprice counters with a deep arm drag.

Sam: Faith back to her feet, Caprice tries the arm drag, but Faith counters into an Irish whip. Caprice on the rebound, runs into a big back body drop from Faith.

Chase: Caprice picks himself up, but Faith’s there, German Suplex connects! She’s quickly making this the Faith show! Leon’s slower getting up this time, and doesn’t get far, Faith NAILS an Enziguri on the Tag Team Champion.

Sam: Hard and fast, it’s how it’s coming. Both ladies are exhausted, but Faith continues with the high tempo.

Leon struggles to pick himself back up after the Enziguri, but persists through, completely unaware that his opponent is stalking him.

Chase: Things are about to go from bad to worse for Leon Caprice here, Faith runs in AND HITS THE LOBOTOMY!!!! She catches Caprice as he falls, she’s not letting him go down...BREAK THE SILENCE CONNECTS!!!!

Sam: Faith goes bang bang!! The two most powerful kicks in her arsenal connect, Leon’s got to be out cold. He’s hit the mat hard. Faith puts one foot on top of Caprice. Talk about an incredible pin, 1...2...3!!! Faith’s pinned Caprice!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, via pinfall, FAITH!!!!!!!

Faith (8.4 aps + 1.6 avs = 10.0 total)
Leon Caprice (8.3 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.4 avs = 8.6 total)

As the bell rings, Faith continues to kick the fallen Leon Caprice, much to the shock of all in the arena. The referee tries to drag her away, but Faith pushes him away to continue laying blows upon Caprice.

Chase: The bell’s gone, but Faith continues attacking Leon Caprice. She’s being manipulated by Slegna, damnit! That cheat is trying to turn her against Striker so he’ll have an easier time in his Championship match!

Sam: She’s trying to take him right out of the picture here, Chase. Faith just wants Skyler all to herself. I guess she’s not so good at sharing, just like her old man.

Chase: Someone’s got to stop this. I enjoy watching a good beat down as much as anyone, but Caprice is defenceless.

Sam: Let her go! She can’t speak, so this is her equivalent of microphone time.

The crowd suddenly bursts into life, as the Abandoned and Tag Team Champion Skyler Striker appears on top of the entrance ramp microphone in hand.

Striker: FAITH!!!

In the ring, Faith stops immediately, and turns to see her teacher standing there, watching her. Skyler lifts the microphone calmly to his mouth.

Striker: That’s enough. Please, stop.

Chase: Striker just told Faith to stop... just like Slegna said. She can’t believe it, look at the disgust on her face. WOW!!! One final kick to Caprice with some SERIOUS authority. Slegna really got his words through to her.

Sam: She’s just unhappy, Chase. Striker chose tending to Leon and his injuries over celebrating the victory with Faith. She can’t be very happy with that, especially since she came out here to take Leon out of the equation in terms of her partnership with Skyler.

Chase: That’s what I’m saying! Slegna knew what choice Skyler would make and he’s taking blatant advantage of it to manipulate Faith! Nevertheless, she’s picked up a very important win here. While Shawnte didn’t have a chance to formally announce it, Faith received 7 Style points for her victory here tonight. Couple that with the 8 points she got last week, her 15 points takes her one win away from possibly being the new Number One Contender to the FMW title.

Sam: And if she wants to take Caprice out of the picture, possibly winning the FMW Title at Death Row could be an extremely effective way of overshadowing him, and probably a much bigger insult as well.

Faith walks back up the entrance ramp as Leon Caprice is helped from the ring. Striker continues to stand at the top of ramp, watching all of this. Faith doesn’t make eye contact with Striker as she walks past him on her way to the back, and neither does he look at her.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 am

The camera goes backstage once more, this time to a hallway not far away from the entrance curtain. A large ambulance can be seen ready to back out, and Steven VanGuard stands in wait, calm and collected until he is interrupted by a familiar and unpleasant voice.

Slegnadamus: Long time, no see, Mr. VanGuard.

VanGuard pays little attention to Slegna, looking up at him momentarily but then returning his gaze to the floor, silent.

Slegnadamus: Come now. I know we’ve never talked before, but I just wanted to let you know that you don’t have to leave any pieces of Striker for me when you defeat him tonight.

VanGuard: My victory hasn’t yet come. Don’t try to flatter me.

Slegnadamus: I wouldn’t dare. I’m just mentioning offhand that tonight, the winner is hospitalising the loser. And I wouldn’t want you to hold back just so you can make sure he can fight at 9.4. After all, his actions against Frost were despicable, an act of cowardice.

VanGuard: What motive he had behind them, I’m not concerned with. I’m only repaying the actions themselves. I want justice, not vengeance.

Slegnadamus: Then you wouldn’t want to extract anything less than an eye for an eye! After all, Striker threw Frost off of a scaffold, with no regard for his so-called ‘friend’. And then the show after that, he may have paralysed Hannibal! I admire your fortitude, Steven, I really do. If I were you, I don’t think I’d have been able to hold myself back. I’d just want to snap some of his bones in return, to make sure he had been repaid in full. Shattered bones for shattered bones.

VanGuard remains silent, staring at the concrete floor below him.

Slegnadamus: In any case. I won’t interrupt you anymore. Good luck in your match tonight, VanGuard.

Slegnadamus disappears down the corridor and Steven VanGuard remains lost in thought as we go back to the ring.

Chase: Slegna's after even more manipulation! I sense something bad coming...

Sam: Well, we’ve got a guaranteed hospitalisation on tonight anyway. Ambulance match for the win!

The crowd cheers as an ambulance rumbles out from behind the curtain in reverse along the flat entranceway. Its sirens screech across the arena and the lights flash, getting an even bigger reaction from the crowd. The sirens stop and are overridden by the sounds of “Shooting Stars” by Cauterize.

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is an AMBULANCE MATCH! The superstar who can put his opponent into the ambulance and lock the doors first will be the winner! Introducing first, weighing in at 210 pounds and from Perth, Australia, he is the current FMW Abandoned Champion and co-FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champion, SKYLER STRIKER!

Skyler emerges from behind the curtain with both titles over his shoulders, soaking in the crowd’s mostly positive reaction. He walks past the ambulance, banging his fist alongside it to test its durability. Opening the doors and inspecting the inside, Striker is satisfied and heads to the ring, giving his belts to the referee and playing to the crowd.

Chase: Well, it’s a grudge match of all sorts tonight. Skyler Striker’s recent struggles with Hannibal led to his accidental hospitalisation of Frost at 9.2. Frost was recorded to have done something serious to his neck-

Sam: There’s rumours he’s escaped, you know. From the hospital.

Chase: Yes, well, regardless, as far as Skyler is concerned, VanGuard wants justice for Striker’s actions and is determined to get it here tonight!

Sam: Frost could even be here right now... inside the ambulance...

Chase: Mmhmm. Sure. Good luck with that.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 224 pounds, in his return match, STEVEN VANGUARD!

“Gasoline” by Audioslave awakens the arena to a mixed reaction. Everything goes dark and spotlights run to the entrance, but they have already missed the focal point as VanGuard sprints down the aisle, focused all the time on Striker in the ring. The lights go up and music stops as VanGuard slides in, immediately coming to blows with Striker, and the crowd cheers at the two go at it. VanGuard, with the momentum on his side, manages to force Striker into the ropes, and after an elbow strike to the face that leaves Striker reeling, he whips Striker away.

Chase: This match is on! VanGuard wasting no time with that flurry of blows and then the elbow to the face! Now he’s whipped Striker to the ropes and there’s a rebound, VanGuard waiting and there’s a thunderous spinning backfist that knocks the double champion to the mat!

Sam: I LIKE this VanGuard, he’s vicious!

Chase: Well, he is out for revenge for a broken neck – I presume he wants to repay Striker the favour!

Sam: I’m up for a broken-necked Striker.

Chase: I have a feeling we may end up in that place. Anyway, VanGuard still going to work on Striker, he’s mounted Striker and throwing those fists down, showing that real brawling ability.

Sam: Experience from the mob life!

Chase: Striker with a forearm to the jaw of VanGuard and now Striker clambering to his feet, trying to stay up so he can avoid those damaging blows!

Sam: VanGuard isn’t letting up, though, he just pushes Striker back into that corner and now there’s some kicks to the midsection!

Chase: The referee tells him to back it off a bit but VanGuard isn’t listening, he’s just going full force, tooth and nail!

Sam: Striker’s trying to shield himself from these blows but it just isn’t working, VanGuard’s too hard and too fast with those shots! This is a man that knows how to fight!

Chase: Indeed he is, and Striker’s on the brunt of this! VanGuard backs off for a mere moment and he’s pulling something from his trousers – BRASS KNUCKLES!

VanGuard makes a big showing of putting on the knuckles while Striker tries to get some air, having been winded.

Sam: They’re some dangerous things, them! A few blows from them and VanGuard may as well just throw Striker into the ambulance and be done with it!

Chase: VanGuard winding up, he’s going for the forehead!

Sam: Bleeding time! OUCH-

Chase: MISS! Striker ducked the blow and now he’s switched places so VanGuard’s against the turnbuckle, and there’s a few quick jabs of his own to the chest and throat of VanGuard!

Sam: VanGuard has to take a bit of time to breathe and Striker backs off, not pressing the advantage! Mistake!

Chase: He needs to take some time to recover himself, Sam, he’s been under that relentless series of strikes from Steven since the beginning of the match! This is the first chance he’s had to stop VanGuard’s momentum and now he can move onto a little more equal footing!

Sam: VanGuard’s already recovered, he doesn’t want to lock up and he goes for a blow but it’s a feint, Striker dodges both of them...

Chase: Striker with a knee to the gut to VanGuard, gets a wristlock and there’s a very effective wristlock dragon suplex!

Sam: Striker’s fancy Japanese training coming into play now.

Chase: Striker indeed trained in the art of puroresu wrestling, pure style, now lifting VanGuard to his feet and into a delayed suplex!

Sam: Isn’t Striker still in the running for Style Points, by the way?

Chase: Good observation, he is definitely still in the running provided he wins this match! That delayed suplex coming down with a twist into a sitout suplex slam!

Sam: Skyler Striker with a sitout suplex slam... how’s that for alliteration.

Striker steps over VanGuard’s leg and pulls it into a single leg Boston crab, following up by twisting VanGuard’s wrist and putting on a hammerlock as well, a rather vicious combination. VanGuard scrambles to escape the hold but Striker only cinches it in harder, limiting his opponent’s movement.

Chase: Single leg Boston crab and hammerlock combination there, proving very effective as VanGuard has lost one arm and one leg to fight back with!

Sam: Submissions don’t meant jack in this match! It’s all about that ambulance and I’m very surprised that neither man has resorted to weapons yet!

Chase: I bet you think it’s a disgrace.

Sam: Absolutely!

Chase: VanGuard almost at the ropes, but Striker’s holding him back... he’s mere fingertips away from escaping the hold... Striker pulls back but VanGuard lunges and HE GRABS IT!

Sam: Striker’s holding onto the submission, though, he doesn’t have to break the hold because this match is No DQ!

Chase: VanGuard pulls himself UNDER the ropes, only just and Striker leaves him alone for a second...

Sam: VanGuard rolling back into the ring, trying to get to his feet!

Chase: Striker rolls out of the ring and he’s grabbed a steel chair! No disqualifications in this match and now he’s rolled back into the ring right as VanGuard gets up!

Sam: VanGuard sees the chair and he’s not retreating! What the heck?!

Chase: Striker winds up and goes for an overhead shot, VanGuard doesn’t dodge but he PUNCHES the chair! And he just DENTED it! What- oh, the brass knuckles! Of course!

Sam: Hah! Striker just got outsmarted by VanGuard and he’s on the receiving end of a-

Chase: Striker’s not falling into the brass knuckles trick! One shot from them and he might end up unconscious! He dodges the blow and ducks behind VanGuard, CHAIRSHOT to the head! That is a NASTY shot and VanGuard crumples!

Sam: Striker really pressing his momentum here and he’s totally switched things around since managing to dodge that first brass knuckles shot!

Chase: Striker rolls out of the ring, chair in hand, he’s dragging VanGuard toward the ambulance! He wants this one over with!

Sam: No way VanGuard will let things end this early! He only took one chairshot, it’s not going to keep him down for long enough!

Chase: Indeed you may be right, VanGuard struggling and Striker only gets a third of the way toward the ambulance before his opponent frees himself! VanGuard scrambles for the railing, Striker pursues him-

Sam: BANG! BRASS KNUCKLES CONNECT! VANGUARD WITH THAT HUGE HAYMAKER AND THE BRASS KNUCKLES CONNECT!

Chase: Look at Striker just crumple from that shot... he’s already on the floor and this one might be over! VanGuard throws those brass knuckles away now. Steven VanGuard has swung the momentum hugely in his favour now, so close to the ambulance!

Sam: Striker might not even make it to his 9.4 Abandoned Championship defence against Slegna!

Chase: Well, VanGuard is determined to exact his justified vengeance on Striker here and hospitalise him, there’s been no mincing of words between the two!

Sam: VanGuard now pulling Striker towards the ambulance, met with no resistance, Striker’s just dead weight!

Chase: Somehow I don’t think it’ll be quite so easy... VanGuard reaches the ambulance, however, and he pulls Striker to his feet, loading him into a fireman’s carry!

Sam: VanGuard’s going to win it right here!

Chase: VanGuard goes to toss Striker in but Striker gets his hands up against the frame! He’s not totally unconscious just yet!

VanGuard attempts to push Striker in but the dual champion refuses to be placed in the ambulance, starting to elbow VanGuard in the side of the head. VanGuard, still holding onto the fireman’s carry, moves into the middle of the entranceway and tilts Striker off for a Death Valley driver.

Sam: Death Valley Driver!

Chase: Counter! Striker lands on his feet, turns to VanGuard, step up enzuigiri sends VanGuard head first into the side of the ambulance! Both men on the ground now!

Sam: The crowd are on their feet, they’re loving this duel!

Chase: Neither man is moving much at all! Striker still suffering from that vicious brass knuckle shot to the side of the head, you can see the blood that’s dried on the back of his neck! VanGuard not quite so damaged but he’s dazed from that enzuigiri/ambulance combo!

Sam: VanGuard will still be the first to get to his feet, and yes, I’m right, VanGuard using the railing to pull himself up and he opens those ambulance doors wide!

Chase: All either of these men have to do is simply put their opponent inside that ambulance and shut the doors, that’s all there is to it!

Sam: VanGuard goes over to Striker but he only receives a forearm to the face for his trouble, Striker doesn’t want to go inside that ambulance!

Chase: Understandably! VanGuard goes to the front of the ambulance and opens the passenger side door, reaching in... what’s he doing?

Sam: He’s pulled out a STEERING WHEEL LOCK! HAH!

Chase: VanGuard going to attempt to hit Striker with that and I’d say if he does, he might put Striker down for good here!

Sam: Striker’s on his feet by now and he sees VanGuard coming, Striker backs away and goes around the other side of the ambulance! It’s a chase scene now!

Chase: VanGuard pursues Striker, and the Abandoned Champion needs a weapon or he’ll be left without any way to defend himself! Striker ducks backstage behind the curtain, get a camera out there!

There is a scuffle and our view switches from the arena cameras to a handheld camera backstage that runs to the scene, finding Striker scrambling around frantically for a weapon, finally finding a metal rod about one and a half feet long. VanGuard, who catches up quickly, sees this and both erupt into a very careful duel with the two items.

Sam: You know what this is? It’s a Jedi duel! I wanna see one of these guys get smacked in the head!

Chase: Both men being very careful, they strike their items once or twice but it’s just proving ineffective!

Sam: VanGuard advances though, he’s just swinging that steering lock around like nobody’s business!

Chase: Striker being pushed back and he’s stopped up against a table! VanGuard has wedged him here and he drops his weapon, surprising Striker and lifting him onto his shoulders, DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

Sam: THROUGH THE TABLE! Striker lands amongst the rubble of that table but VanGuard caught him totally off guard there – pardon the pun.

Chase: And now VanGuard laying on even more damage with kicks to the midsection! There’s no ring psychology in his attacks, VanGuard just wants to HURT Striker.

Sam: Very true. Laying into those ribs without holding back! Striker’s trying to shield himself but to no avail, VanGuard is just outfighting him here. This match type has definitely worked in the favour of VanGuard here.

Chase: The No DQ has indeed played to VanGuard’s strengths. Striker’s a puroresu style wrestler and he really needs that ring to make full advantage of his abilities, but it doesn’t excuse him at all – he’s a champion and needs to be able to adapt!

Sam: VanGuard grabs Striker by the leg and he’s pulling him out back towards the arena – VanGuard thinks he’s done enough damage to put Striker away, clearly.

Chase: Well, Striker may be facing the end of his winning streak here as VanGuard brings him back out into the light of the arena! The crowd are still mixed over who they want to win this!

Sam: Well, the half supporting VanGuard might be right! VanGuard now draws level with the ambulance but Striker’s still trying to fight him off, kicking at VanGuard’s hand and freeing himself!

Chase: Striker now on his feet quickly, and VanGuard can’t believe that he can’t put Striker down for good! The Abandoned Champion begins trading blows here with VanGuard!

Sam: Right next to that ambulance, VanGuard has his back against it as Striker’s fighting back, but he’s just not a brawler – VanGuard turns it around, Striker now with his back up against the vehicle!

Chase: VANGUARD SMASHES STRIKER’S HEAD THROUGH THE GLASS WINDOW!

Sam: HAHA! Striker screams in pain and VanGuard brings him out, smashing his head against the ambulance!

Chase: Striker’s falling, he just can’t keep up here and VanGuard now moving around to the ambulance’s open doors!

Sam: He’s loading Striker up onto his shoulders, Striker wriggles off!

Chase: Striker hooks VanGuard! EXILE TO-

Sam: COUNTER! Striker went to move backwards and VanGuard drove his head into Striker’s chest, pushing him into the ambulance’s one closed door!

Chase: VanGuard GETS STRIKER INTO THE AMBULANCE! Striker’s fighting it!

Sam: VanGuard goes to close the door! This one’s over!

Chase: STRIKER GETS A HAND OUT! THAT DOOR ISN’T CLOSED YET!

Sam: Look at VanGuard look at that wrist... he’s got a menacing grin on his face!

Chase: No! He’s going to do what Slegna-

Sam: VANGUARD SLAMS THE DOOR ON STRIKER’S WRIST! AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN! THREE TIMES! STRIKER’S HAND STILL THERE!

Chase: THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! ANOTHER SLAM, ANOTHER! NOW A SIXTH! STRIKER’S HAND DROPS, VANGUARD SHOVES IT IN AND CLOSES THE DOOR! THIS ONE’S OVER!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner – STEVEN VANGUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

Steven VanGuard (8.42 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.92 total)
Skyler Striker (8.42 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.92 total)

The ambulance’s sirens start up and it exits via the extended curtain. “Gasoline” plays by Audioslave and VanGuard watches, quite satisfied as the ambulance rumbles away. A camera shot shows it leaving the arena, and VanGuard heads back to the ring to have his hand raised in victory.

Chase: Well, VanGuard may have his vengeance as Striker may have a broken wrist now! Slegna's manipulated another one on his quest to become Abandoned Champion!

Sam: Not to mention Striker's just been knocked out of the Style Points tournament!

Chase: True. Striker will not be a happy man when he returns from hospital.

“It’s Not My Time” by Three Doors Down interrupts VanGuard’s celebrations and an infuriated Leon Caprice heads to the ring, clearly unhappy with the night’s results.

Sam: It’s Skyler-lite!

Chase: Shut up. Caprice is a gifted superstar with a bright future ahead of him.

Sam: Whatever you say. Hasn’t been such a good night for Crash Scene – lost both of their matches, one of them hospitalised, both of them eliminated from World Title contendership.

Caprice enters the ring with a microphone in hand, looking very displeased with VanGuard.

VanGuard: Before you can say anything, Striker shattered the bones of one of my best friends and he had to pay his debt for it.

Caprice: Well, if that’s the case, then you’ll understand that I was able to get permission for a match at 9.4. So next week, it’s you and me, Steven VanGuard vs. Leon Caprice, in a match where I can do to you what you just did to Skyler and what Skyler did to Frost - A SCAFFOLD MATCH!

“It’s Not My Time” bursts over the speakers and both VanGuard and Caprice face off, echoing their partners Frost and Striker.

Chase: What a throwback! At 9.1, Striker defeated Frost in a scaffold match – now his tag team partner, Leon Caprice, has the chance to defeat Frost’s former partner, Steven VanGuard in the same match!

Sam: I get the feeling little Caprice is out of his depth here.

Chase: I’m sure we’ll find out! Ladies and gentlemen, this has been Distortion 9.3, tune into 9.4 to see Skyler Striker vs. Slegnadamus for the Abandoned Championship and Leon Caprice vs. Steven VanGuard in a scaffold match, plus Faith in one of the finals of the Style Points Tourney!

Sam: See you then!

The camera fades out on the shot of Caprice and VanGuard face-to-face, unrelenting.

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS Distortion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distortion 9.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1