Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 4.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

The scene opens to the familiar red backdrop, this time one Trey Spruance is standing in front of it; a lit cigarette in his mouth.

Spruance: What the fuck are you looking at? What, I'm supposed to say something? Oh yeah, this shit is fucking FMW Anarchy, the most violent show on television. You, ummmmm, want to buy some pot?

Veronica Cherrywood knocks on the door of an Office marked “Christian G. Smitten”. She opens the door to find Smitten in his wrestling attire going through his final stretches before his big Triple Threat Gold Card Gauntlet match.

C.G.Smitten: Ms. Cherrywood, how may I be of assistance?

Cherrywood: The coffee you asked for Christian.

C.G.Smitten: Young lady, treat me with the respect I demand. It is Mr. Smitten to you. I don’t degrade the English language by using your first name when I am addressing you, now do I?

Cherrywood: No Mr. Smitten.

C.G.Smitten: I no longer want nor require the coffee either. It feels like weeks since I requested you to make it. What has taken it so long?

Cherrywood: Well Mr. Smitten, the coffee needed to be produced, put together and the re-designed to be at an acceptable level of presentation…

C.G.Smitten: So you are saying that we had no coffee…

Cherrywood: Yes Mr. Smitten.

C.G.Smitten: That is completely unacceptable by catering. Who runs catering through Full Metal Wrestling Ms Cherrywood?

Cherrywood: Mr. Smitten, I believe that falls under Jaro’s ownership of the company. Sir Dreamkiller on the other hand owns publications, such is the nature of their contracts.

C.G.Smitten: They are pathetically weak contracts from what you say. Obviously drawn up by an inferior legal team. I shall advise Lord Dreamkiller to review the contract under my observation when he returns. That way we can ensure the coffee doesn’t take as long next time.

Cherrywood: Of course Mr. Smitten.

C.G.Smitten: Ms. Cherrywood. You seem to be very knowledgeable on the workings of Full Metal Wrestling. Almost as knowledgeable as myself.

Cherrywood: Umm… Thank you?

C.G.Smitten: I’m not done yet. Infact, our night is just beginning. Tonight, you are my personal assistant!

Cherrywood: But Mr. Smitten, what about my job as the backstage reporter? I do have engagements to meet tonight.

C.G.Smitten: And what sort of assistant would you be if you failed to meet them? After all, you are now a representative of myself, and I exhort only the best. You shall be pulling double duty tonight, being available at the whim of my call. You officially begin now.

Veronica stares at Smitten with a blank look on her face. This uncomfortable silence goes on for a few moments.

Cherrywood: What should I be doing?

C.G.Smitten: Find me the folder marked “Pliskken” please Ms. Cherrywood.

Veronica Cherrywood goes over to, and then hunts around in the filling cabinet of Christian G. Smitten. She pulls out a very, very large file and hands it to Smitten.

C.G.Smitten: Thank You Ms. Cherrywood. I now have everything I require.

The Phone Rings. Both stand there silently, until Veronica realizes Smitten is waiting for her to answer it. She picks up the receiver.

Cherrywood: Smitten Legal Council, how may I assist you? One moment please… There is a man in the holding bay Mr. Smitten, saying he has a delivery of four lead hats. Where would you like them delivered to?

C.G.Smitten: Take them to the board room.

Smitten turns and heads out the door for his match, file in hand, leaving Veronica Cherrywood alone in his office.

Cherry: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“The Bird and the Worm” by The Used hits over the speakers as out walks Styxx, who is greeted by the Anarchy faithful with a big pop..

Cherry: From Wodonga Australia, weighing in at 290 pounds….STYXXX!!!!!!!

“It’s not Easy being Green” by Kermit the Frog is next to be heard in the arena, as out through the curtain walks Styxx’s tag team partner for the evening, to a mixed reaction.

Cherry: And his partner,. Weighing in at 3.6 Warts, “The Mysterious Ninja Dragon Frog” SMMOOOCHHHYYY THEEEEE FROGGG!!

Morph: Jesus Christ Larsen, you know your life sucks when your forced to call matches for this guy.

Larsen: Are you saying your life sucks?

Morph: No, I’m saying yours does, you’re the Play by Play guy, I’m just the Color Commentator.

The arena darkens as “Personal Jesus” hits, casuing the crowd to immediately show their disgust for the two men who have just entered through the curtain.

Cherry: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 498 pounds, they are the team of IINNNCUUBBUSSS and your Full Metal Wrestling Champion, EETTTTHAAAANNNN BLLLLACCCKKK!!!!!!!!

Larsen: I’m curious to see how Ethan’s new protégé will perform here in this big match tonight!

Morph: By what we say at NHB, I’d say he can more then hold his own.

Larsen: Anybody can hold their own when they are holding a blowtorch!

Morph: I’m sure he’ll be fine, after all he is wrestling a man who thinks he’s a frog.

Larsen: Hey, that “Man Frog” took the “Man Star” to his limit at NHB, don’t let his appearance, mental state, physical state, name and abilities fool you, he’s capable of beating just about anyone in FMW.

Morph: It looks like he will be starting off for his team, opposite Incubus, who will kick things off for the Black Covenant.

Larsen: I tell you what Morph, if I’m Ethan Black, I’m probably going to let the young Incubus work most of the match, he’s got what will be the biggest matchup of his career against Drew Michaels looking, and he will need to be in top form to be competitive.

Morph: Top form my ass. Ethan Black’s success comes from the fact that he is smarter then his opponents, he outsmarts them, he gets in their heads, he plays mind games, that’s his strength, and against the pitiful mind of the Jesus Juice drinking Drew Michaels, black should have no problems.

Larsen: Looks like things are about to get underway!

Down in the ring it is indeed Smoochy and Incubus who will start for their respective teams. The ref offers some last minute instructions, calls for the bell and we are under way! Incubus is first to act, charging at Smoochy with his lead lowered, looking to spear him to the mat. Smoochy however, is able to evade the charging Incubus, side-stepping him then delivering a dropkick right into his back!

Larsen: Nice move there by Smoochy Morph. Smoochy now pulling Incubus off the mat, the two engaging in a collar and elbow tie-up. Neither man is able to gain the upper hand and the two are forced to separate!

Incubus attempts to land a big right hand but Smoochy ducks, leaving Incubus to strike nothing but air. Smoochy then attempts a thrust-kick to Incubus’s midsection, but Incubus counters, catching Smoochy’s foot! Smoochy attempts to counter himself with an Inzugiri, but Incubus is able to duck, then follows up with a brutal kick to the underside of Smoochy’s leg!

Larsen: What a kick by Incubus! Incubus with another kick to Smoochy, this time to his midsection, causing him to double over.

Morph: And he follows that up with a beautiful neckbreaker, sending Smoochy crashing down to the mat!

Larsen: Incubus with the first cover of the match! ONE!! T… And Smoochy is able to kick out. Incubus now returning to his corner, were he tags in Black, who wastes no time going after Smoochy, sending him reeling with a Yakuza kick right to his face! This match could be over already!

Morph: Black with the cover, ONE!!!! TWO!!! TH..

Larsen: NO!! STYXX DIVING IN TO BREAK UP THE COUNT! AND HE IS WAILING AWAY ON BLACK! THROWING STIFF PUNCH AFTER PUNCH! We all know he’s been wanting to get his hands on Ethan, and not that he has, he doesn’t want to let go!

The ref orders Styxx back to the outside as Smoochy and Black slowly rise in the ring. Black is up first, pulling Smoochy up and sending him across the ring with a hard Irish Whip. Black goes for a back body drop, But Smoochy leapfrogs him, and hits a Spring Board Back Elbow, sending Black crashing the mat!

Larsen: Springboard back elbow from Smoochy! What a move by the Ninja Frog! Black is down and Smoochy tags in Styxx! Styxx enters the ring…and hits a big legdrop right to the throat of Black! Styxx now pulling Black up to his feet. He hoists him up, and hits a Brain Buster on Black!!! He goes for the cover!! ONE!!!! TWO!!!!! TH.

Morph: NO!!! THIS TIME IT’S INCUBUS WHO MAKES THE SAVE!

The ref is having trouble getting control and finally is able to get Incubus back out of the ring. While his back is turned, Ethan Black nails Styxx with a low blow! Sending him reeling to the canvas!!

Larsen: LOW BLOW ON STYXX!!

Styxx stands hunched over, reeling from the low blow, which allows Black to nail him with a Gut-Wrench Powerbomb! Sending him crashing hard into the mat!

Larsen: GUT –WRENCH POWERBOMB ON STYXX! BLACK GOES FOR THE COVER!! THIS ONE COULD BE OVER!!!

Morph: ONE!!!!!!! TWO!!!!!!!!

Larsen: NO!! IT”S BROKEN UP BY SMOOCHY WITH A SPINGBOARD MOONSAULT!! WHAT A MOVE!!!!!! He caught Styxx a little bit, but the brunt of that move hit Ethan squarely! Impressed by the frog guy now?

Morph: No. I won’t be until he becomes a turtle and changes his name to Donatello, Michanegelo, Rafael or Luigi.

Larsen: You mean Leonardo.

Morph: I meant what I said.

Larsen: Styxx now pulling Black to his feet, he nails him with a big right hand, bounces off the ropes and attempts a Big Boot…

Morph: But Black ducks! Black off the ropes himself…and he nails Styxx with a flying Lariet! What a move by Black!

Larsen: Styxx is up quick, and Black is really taking it to him! He’s got him in the middle of the Blood Storm, just raining down punches on Styxx! He finishes with a boot to Styxx’s midsection, bounces off the ropes and hits a Running Neckbreaker!!

Morph: This is the kind of beating that Drew Michaels has to look forward to Larsen!

Larsen: Black with the cover…ONE!!! TWO…. NO!! STYXX IS ABLE TO KICK OUT!

Black confidently strolls across the ring and tags in Incubus, who goes to work on Styxx, stomping away. He then pulls him up off the mat and sends him running with a hard irish whip. He looks to clothesline him upon his return, but Styxx ducks! He dives towards Smoochy…AND MAKES THE TAG!

Larsen: Smoochy with a springboard dropkick! Hitting Incubus directly in the chest! He goes for a cover…But Incubus kicks out at 1! Pretty impressive for the young man.

Morph: He’s been impressive this entire match!

Larsen: Incubus rises to his feet, Smoochy with a thrust kick, but it’s caught by Incubus, who drills him with a standing clothesline!!!

Morph: If Smoochy knows what’s good for him, he will try to make the tag to Styxx, who looks ready to get into the ring again!

Larsen: Incubus now lifting Smoochy up, looking for a vertical suplex…by Smoochy counters! Driving Incubus’s head into the ground with a DDT! Smoochy trying to get to his corner, and does! And here comes Styxx!

Styxx jumps over Incubus and charges towards Black on the outside. He throws a big right, but Ethan ducks. Ethan then knees him in the midsection, and then delivers a knee to head of the bent over Styxx.

Larsen: Black with a knee to the face of Styxx! And It’s Incubus from behind with a roll-up! He might have it! ONE!!!! TWO!!!! TH..

Morph: And Styxx kicks out!

Larsen: Incubus, pulling Styxx up, delivers a big right hand, now a boot to the midsection, he puts Styxx up on his shoulder, and delivers a DVD!! STYXX COULD BE OUT!!

Morph: Incubus with the cover! ONE!!!

Larsen: This one should be over!!

Morph: TWO!!!!! TH!!

Larsen: NO!! IT’S BROKEN UP BY SMOOCHY! BUT HERE’S BLACK! He nails Smoochy from behind, wraps his arms around his waist and sends him flying with a huge Release German Suplex!

With Smoochy down near the apron Black bounces off the ropes, charges and nails Smoochy in the back with a baseball slide, knocking him out of the ring. Black follows him to the outside. Meanwhile back in the ring Incubus mounted on top of Styxx, throwing punches that land squarely on both sides of Styxx’s face.

Larsen: Incubus seems to have snapped! He’s ready to put Styxx away for good!

Morph: I think he’s about to! Incubus has Styxx up, he’s got him in position for the Exorcism!

Larsen: AND HE HITS IT!!!

Morph: But he isn’t going for the cover!

Incubus doesn’t go for the cover because he is being summoned over by Black. Black simply mouths the word to him “Again” to which Incubus responds…

Larsen: Black told him to do it again! And he is! He’s got Styxx up!

Morph: AND HE NAILS THE EXORCISM FOR THE SECOND TIME! STYXX HAS TO BE UNCONSCIOUS!!

Larsen: And look at the smile on Black’s face!

Morph: Here’s the cover! ONE!!!

TWOOO!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, the winners of this match by result of a pinfall…INCCUBUUSSS AND ETTTTHHHHAAAANNN BLLLLACCKK.

Ethan Black and Incubus (4.05 aps + 4.15 aps + 1.25 avs = 9.45 total)
Styxx and Smoochy Da Frog (3.58 aps + 3.65 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.73 total)

Larsen: Morph, Black and Incubus simply looked dominant in that ring tonight!

Morph: You got that right Larsen, especially Incubus. I think the closest he got to being pinned was a one count! Black was of course dominating as usual, and he has to be happy to have an ally as intense and as strong as Incubus.

Larsen: Look at this, Ethan has a microphone.

Black: Mr. Styxx, it really is a pity you had to suffer such a fate for your insolence but betraying me is just not something I can allow. Now, on to more pressing matters; Drew Michaels.

Incubus begins to nod violently, a wicked grin on his face.

Black: Drew Michaels has plagued myself and the Covenant for too long and I promise the world this and only this...he will not walk into Ultimatum. I do not break my promises and I surround myself with people who do anything in their will to allow me to keep them. This is the "Chosen One's" last stand.

Black motions towards Incubus as the scene fades to commercial...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

The scene opens in the backstage catering area, the camera zooms onto a large pitcher of water, a hand reaches down and grabs a glass of water, the camera zooms out to see Peter Saint with a trademark grin across his face, the crowd cheers as he takes a sip of the drink before nursing his injured neck.

McDaygo: You know, I never trusted Scorpio.

Saint turns to see James McDaygo standing beside him.

Saint: Should've told me sooner, I might've been able to avoid this sore throat.

McDaygo: Hah, well, I never liked him, but I never knew 'why', but I think I have it all figured out. He's a backstabber, a cheat, and an asshole.

Saint: You're singing to the chorus, preach.

McDaygo: But, you on the other hand, you were always loyal, even in your darkest moments, you were reliable, and I haven't forgotten it, well, the drinking caused me to forget most of it, but I still have a few pearls of memory left, and you were alright by me, which is why, I'm going to avenge what happened to you at No Holds Barred. I'm going to take Scorpio out, and I will join you in the Gold Card Gauntlet.

Saint: That's a tall order, James, this Eric isn't the Eric you and I used to know, he's different, he's deranged, what he did to me at No Holds Barred is just a fraction of what his true intentions were. He wants me dead, James, and he won't stop for anything.

McDaygo: I know it all too well, Peter, all too well. Good luck in your match tonight, I'll meet you after the show.

Saint: Be careful, James, just don't take this lightly.

McDaygo: No need to baby me, Peter, trust me, I'll put on a show tonight.

James McDaygo walks off, Peter Saint looks towards him with a look of unease crossing his face.

Switchblade 327 by Brian Setzer Orchestra blares out of the speakers, snagging the attention of the fans near. Smitten bursts out from the curtains with a smirking grin that was at least a mile long. He signals for them to cut his music, mic in hand. Several long boos followed the end of the music.

C.G. Smitten: Thank you, Now shut up.

The crowd goes into more of an uproar, Smitten screaming over them until he gets his silence.

C.G. Smitten: I would like to take a moment to inform you that Mr. Pliskken will not be joining us tonight. I have ordered him to stay at home this evening.

More boos sound as he merely smiles, malicious mirth within his gaze as it scans the crowd.

C.G. Smitten: I assure you it's in the best interest of his daughter. Thank you.

He strolls the rest of the way down the ramp and finishes off his entrance.

Cherry: Now entering the ring, weighing in at 290lbs, and hailing from Salt Lake City, Utah, He is... CHRISTIAN.G. SSMMMMMMIIITTEN!

Morpheus: Wasn't like we didn't see this coming! Smitten is up to no good.

Larsen: Amen to that. Sockoman is really missing out by not showing to this particular match.

Candy: And our final opponent! All the way from Sicily, weighing in at 240 lbs! ROOOOOOOOOMEOOOO VIIIIIZZINIII!

The Hitman By Queen pushes from the speakers as Vizzini strides to the middle of the ramp. He shoves both his arms into the air, pyros lights up on either side of the ramp all the way up and back down as he makes his way fully into the ring.

Morpheus: Here we go folks. This was supposed to be the Gold Card Gauntlet Qualifying Triple Threat Match, but it looks like it's just one on one tonight!

Larsen: The winner of this qualifies for a spot in the Gauntlet match at Ultimatum. The winner of that match is going to be our number one contender!

Morpheus: Vizzini looks livid about something.

Larsen: He sure does. The hell had rung. Here we go!

Morpheus: Taking their time, circling the ring well out of reach from one another.

Larsen: And Vizzini goes for the lock up!

Morpheus: I'm not sure Smitten was ready for that. He seemed a bit surprised!

Vizzini forces him back into one of the turnbuckle corners and starts in with a vicious set of high kicks to the gut.

Morpheus: Oh! He his stomping the crap out of him! Get em!

Larsen: What a way to open up the match.

Morpheus: Smitten is fighting back now, Elbow shot to the side of Vizzini's head.

Larsen: Ooh he did not like that!

Morpheus: Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Larsen: Your Welcome!

Morpheus: ...Your ignorance amazes me. YEA! Gut wrench Suplex from Smitten!

Larsen: Nice, very nice. Looks like Vizzini is down for the moment.

Morpheus: Smitten it setting him up for a sleeper hold. He really wants this done and over with doesn't he?

Larsen: Can't blame the greedy bastard.

Morpheus: And it's locked in! Vizzini is struggling in a rather lively manner. Smitten is going to have to hold strong if he wants this to work.

Larsen: Vizzini is withering a little. The ref is right up in there checking to be sure it'd legal of course.

Morpheus: OH! Elbow to the ribs from Vizzini! Smart boy!

Larsen: I suppose that quick thinking can be credited to his side job hm?

Morpheus: Your probably right. Vizzini has him at the buckle again, arms are wrapped around that top rope.

Larsen: Looks like Vizzini is going for a diving spear. And he gets it!

Morpheus: And he's going to try again. OH! Smooth move by Smitten!

Smitten had dropped down at the last second, leaving Vizzini to get a shoulder full of turnbuckle pole.

Larsen: I think I heard a break! I wouldn't be surprised if that collar bone was cracked!

Morpheus: Vizzini is in some real pain now.

Larsen: Smitten is dragging him to the middle of the ring now. He's going for a pin!

Morpheus: OH! Vizzini gets the shoulder up! Man he's really sticking this out!

Larsen: Smitten is p-i-s-s-e-d.

Morpheus: Vizzini is up, nursing that shoulder. He's got Smitten cornered again. OH! Backhand slaps!

Larsen: Smitten returns a few, and he's had enough! He's lifting Vizzini. Suplex!

Morpheus: He'd quick to get up too. He's going for another suplex!

Larsen: My god, Triple Suplex! He's really pushing this one.

Morpheus: And he goes for the pin again!

Larsen: Kick out! I don't know how much more Vizzini can take. Hell. How much more can either of them take! This is a close one.

Morpheus: Vizzini has him by the arm. Into the ropes... clothesline!

Larsen: And now Vizzini is going for the pin!

Morpheus: Two count AGAIN!

Larsen: Indeed, Vizzini stomps him!

Morpheus: Smitten is doubled over. Ouch.

Larsen: He's got him by the trunks, arms around his neck. I think he's going for a ...

Morpheus: He's got him up... DOWN! DDT!

Larsen: Smitten looks about as limp as a wet noodle!

Morpheus: Lovely analogy...

Larsen: I thought so.

Morpheus: He's not going for the pin! WHAT IS HE DOING!

Larsen: He's got him on his back. Up onto the turn buckled.

Morpheus: Somersault! It's a Swanton Bomb!

Larsen: Niiice.

Morpheus: He's back up. I think that one jostled that shoulder again. He's looking pretty hurt. But there he is taunting the crowd.

Larsen: Is smitten even alive?

Morpheus: He's moving... he's trying to get up now.

Larsen: Vizzini pay attention! You could have had him!

Morpheus: Oh! He gave him the Gutwrench lift.

Larsen: Goodness. I told you!

Morpheus: Spinning power bomb! That's the Switch Bomb!

Larsen: He's going for the pin!

3!

Morpheus: That's it! It's over! Smitten takes down Vizzini but only by Vizzini's own fault.

Larsen: What a match, that was clo--

Larsen is cut off by Smitten ordering his music to stop and everyone to listen.

C.G. Smitten (4.24 aps + 1.25 avs = 5.49 total)
Romeo Vizzini (4.04 aps + 0.5 avs = 4.54 total)
Sockoman (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

C.G. Smitten: Sockoman! I hope your w-watching!

His panting sounding into the mic as he signals someone.

C.G. Smitten: Come on down Sweetie.

Down the ramp comes Sockomans daughter, she seemed frightened and a bit nervous about all the people as she made her way to Smitten.

C.G. Smitten: You see. You failed to hold up your end of the bargain Mr. Pliskken. I have no need to hold up mine!

He motions for Sockoman's Daughter to come closer with a dominant pointing of his hand and a stern glare.

C.G. Smitten: I have petitioned the state for her custody, and I will give her the loving, welcoming home that that you never could, Mr. Pliskken.

Smitten utters something in a harsh tone and Sockoman's daughter drops to her knees and bows her head to Smitten, quivering all the while. With a malicious smirk on his lips he coos out.

C.G. Smitten: Good girl, Showing respect for your new Daddy.

ANARCHIST OF THE WEEK

Announcer: That's right folks, this weeks Anarchist of the Week is the "Mercenary of God" Nick Bryson! Bryson has been nothing less then impressive as of late, composing one half of a solid tag team in SPARTA and still capturing an impressive singles win over Dalby Sound. But his biggest moment? Being only the second man in professional wrestling history to pin Ethan Black's shoulders to the mat 1...2...3! He did so at the No Holds Barred main event and for that he is the Anarchist of the Week.

Announcer: For his accomplishments, Nick will receive the entire Thunderlords discography of one album, Noisy Songs For Noisy Kids! With such classics as "I Like Dirt" and "Ice Cream Headache," this album written with the idea of "GWAR for kids" is perfect for any CD collection! Thunderlords, when your kid is too metal for the Wiggles!

Congratulations again to Nick Bryson and tune in next week for another edition of Anarchist of the Week!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Styxx storms into the office of Christian G. Smitten, outraged.

Styxx: Oh, Smitten, what the fuck is this about? I fucking bust my gut out in that fucking ring trying to get back at that cunt Ethan Black and you issue me with a fucking summons? What in the good grace of the fucked up hell hole we live were you thinking asshole?

C.G.Smitten: Mr. Styxx, I do believe that you are upset, but please remember there are young ears in our presence.

Smitten directs Styxx’s attention to Sockoman’s daughter in the corner, who is quietly and obediently placing books onto a shelf.

C.G.Smitten: After all, I do wish to raise her properly with dignity and with honor, unlike the filth she has come to accept as a passable standard.

Smitten turns to the girl and brings himself down to the level.

C.G.Smitten: Daddy is going to treat you right, isn’t he Kelsey?

Kelsey trembles in fear of the large lawyer wrestler. Styxx sees this and is instantly made uncomfortable by Smitten’s approach to his new found fatherhood.

Styxx: Fine Smitten, I’ll watch my fucking tongue for you. But why have you summoned my more to the point?

C.G.Smitten: Please direct yourself to the board room immediately and make yourself comfortable. And enjoy the hat. It’s yours to keep.

Without hesitation, Styxx flips the finger and leaves the office. Smitten shakes his head as Veronica Cherrywood enters.

Cherrywood: What was that about?

C.G.Smitten: Just an insolent disobedient follower who I must turn to the law. You seem tired Ms Cherrywood. What seems to be the matter?

Cherrywood: I have been run off my feet today Mr. Smitten. Also, I had to run from an argument backstage between The Celt and Trey Spruance.

C.G.Smitten: Ms. Cherrywood, please refresh my memory, The Celt is on my list of summonees, yes?

Cherrywood: Yes Mr. Smitten?

C.G.Smitten: And it is Trey who does those magic like things within the boundaries of the ring is it not?

Cherrywood: Well, only if he is high. He seems rather lost if he isn’t.

C.G.Smitten: Excellent, Excellent. Kelsey! Go and find “The Celt” and one “Trey Spruance” and send them to the board room.

Cherrywood: Mr. Smitten! I must say I’m appalled. You can’t just send a little girl to bring you two professional wrestlers!

C.G.Smitten: Fine, Ms. Cherrywood. If it will make you employ the right to remain silent, I shall make amends.

Smitten turns to Kelsey and gets in her face.

C.G.Smitten: Kelsey, if you go and get the two irritating men, Daddy will purchase you a hot dog from the hot dog man.

Kelsey is quick to get up and run out the door in search of the two arguing Anarchists.

Cherrywood: You are…

C.G.Smitten: Brilliant! The key with raising children is to give them attention…. Oh, they grow up soo fast Ms. Cherrywood.

Veronica Cherrywood storms out of Christian G. Smitten’s office in disgust, leaving a grinning Smitten all by himself.

Larsen: Fuck you Morpheus

Morpheus: We’re on air now, asshole.

Larsen: WELCOME BACK to Anarchy, our next match promises to be pure awesome!

”Tank!” by The Seatbelts blares, as Peter Saint makes his way out to the ring, to a sizeable pop.

Cherry: The following contest is a fatal fourway “Gold Card Qualifier” match. Introducing first, from Sydney, Australia, weighing in at 209 lbs, PETER SAINT!

Larsen: The stakes are high in this one, and you can’t think that Peter Saint can be at full form with that injury he suffered at No Holds Barred.

Morpheus: I’m betting he chokes this one away.

Larsen: Terrible joke, Morph.

Saint enters the ring, clearly having difficulty swallowing. He massages his throat. The lights go out, as ”Shooting Star” by Black Stone Cherry hits. Strobe lights fill the arena. Three curtains of green and white pyro surround the stage. As the pyro subsides and the lights come back on, Edible is revealed, wearing a white “Wrestling isn’t gay” teeshirt.

Cherry: Introducing next, from Anahiem, California. Weighing in at 232 lbs, EDIBLE SMITH!

Morpheus: And here comes the man whose made it his mission to clean up the LPW. Edible has made it his mission to rid the LPW of drugs, alcohol and hardcore wrestling. Look at him, he just exudes confidence.

Edible takes off his tee shirt, and then throws it into the crowd with indifference.

Larsen: Let’s see if Edible can get his first LPW win here tonight. You can’t do a damn thing by losing matches… just ask Dalby Sound.

Smoke fills the entrance ramp as ”Bury me in smoke” by Down hits. Trey Spruance makes his way out of the smoke, with murderous intentions. The crowd boos him.

Cherry: The next competitor, hailing from Eureka, California and weighing in at 210 lbs, TREY… “THE DUDE”… SPRUANCE!

Morpheus: Trey Spruance has really been refocusing as of late here in the FMW. He’s gotten some heat with fans for his recent departure from that… other… federation.

Larsen: That focus is what he needs to qualify for the Gold Cup. Let’s see how much of a difference it makes.

”Die, Motherfucker, Die” by Dope hits. After a half a minute, The Celt emerges from under a green arch of pyro and makes his way to the ring. Edible immediately locks eyes with The Celt, The Celt glares right back as he makes his way down the ramp.

Cherry: And our final combatant, hailing from Castlebar, Ireland, and weighing in at 214 pounds, THE CELT!

Larsen: These two have been at each other’s throat since their last encounter, where Edible walked out of a tag match after blasting Celt with a cut-throat cutter.

Morpheus: Edible didn’t want to participate in a match that was so beneath him. You and me both know he could’ve won it.

Larsen: You and I

Morpheus: Did you just correct my grammar? You couldn’t think of anything more original… so has to resort to acting like a middle school English teacher?? You suck at life.

Larsen: Celt slides in, but is immediately met with a load of stomps by Edible. SPINNING JUMP KICK BY SAINT ON TREY!

Morpheus: Trey was looking to take some shots at Edible… he took his eye off Saint… bad mistake.

Larsen: Edible with a series of knees to the midsection of The Celt. Saint with a running knee lift... that was brutal.

Celt and Trey stagger to their feet, as Saint roll to the outside. Saint springboards up, and hits a dropkick on The Celt, propels off Celt and hits a cross body on Trey.

Larsen: WHAT A MOVE! ONE…TW-kickout at two.

Morph: That really wasn’t that awesome. I remain thoroughly unimpressed.

Larsen: Edible nails a Smithplex… Peter Saint taking his eye off the prize. The Celt is going up top… but Edible knocks him down. Edible going to the apron… huge back body drop to the outside! DOUBLE PLAY ALL THE WAY TO THE MAT! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN ON THE OUTSIDE!

Morph: I think Edible wants to kill The Celt.

Larsen: Trey Spruance is up, and he’s looking for the kill! He’s measuring Saint for the Spruance Dance… Saint with a quick jawbreaker. Off the ropes, and Saint takes out Trey with a chop-block. Saint with a slingshot… Trey goes face-first into the turnbuckle. Springboard dropkick… Trey evades as Saint crashes and burns.

Morph: Both men looking to put this away early. What a flurry of offense from Peter Saint.

Larsen: Trey with a few stomps right to the throat of Peter Saint.

Morph: And we knew this would happen.

Larsen: Saint might not be up to shape right now. He was cleared way too quickly after suffering that heinous injury at No Holds Barred, and he can’t be all here mentally either after losing Eric Scorpio.

Morph: Life goes on, He’s got a golden opportunity now, he can’t let it slip.

Larsen: Saint tries to roll over on his stomach, but get greeted with a vicious kick to the throat by Trey Spruance. And Spruance quickly puts in a straight choke on Saint. That’s a blatantly illegal maneuver.

Morph: It’s not illegal until the ref reaches 5.

Larsen: And Trey breaks the hold at 4… and then delivers a crossface punch right to the throat for good measure. Trey rolls over Saint… ONE…TWO… KICKOUT BY SAINT.

Morph: Edible’s up on the top rope… Trey doesn’t see him!

Larsen: CEREAL CRUNCH! EDIBLE CONNECTS WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL FLYING, SPINNING BACKBREAKER!

Morph: Why isn’t he pinning Trey?

Larsen: Now he’s stalking Peter Saint… he’s got him up! EDIBLE’S LOOKING FOR THE CUT-THROAT CUTTER… AND HE HITS IT!

Morph: But he hit it on the ropes, he just sent Saint to the outside.

Larsen: I think Saint may need medical attention, he’s weezing and clutching at his throat on the outside. This isn’t good.

Morph: Why is Edible not pinning Trey or Saint?

Larsen: There’s the reason, he’s just waiting in the ring as Celt pulls himself on the apron. Celt rolls in the ring, and is trying to pull himself up against the turnbuckle pads. Edible’s just stalking him… looking for blood. Edible charges…

Morph: CELT DUCKED HIM!

Larsen: Edible missed with the scissors kick and gets hung up in the ropes. Celt with a castlebar kick on Edible… brutally burying the knee into Edible’s face.

Morph: For his part… The Celt isn’t giving up.

Larsen: Trey’s up, and now he’s pulling Edible out of the corner and sets him up for a reverse DDT. Celt picks up Edible’s legs… Edible lands directly on his head as Celt holds his legs high. Slingshot by The Celt… Edible goes face-first into the turnbuckle. Trey nails Edible with a running clothesline into the corner

Morph: This is two-on-one warfare! This isn’t fair! They just don’t like that Edible is looking to take them out for their drinking and drug-doing. Furthermore, I think they’re jealous of Edible’s wealth and talent.

Larsen: Trey locks on a sleeper and pulls Edible out of the corner. Celt with a few body shots on Edible. CELTIC CUTTER!

Morph: This is blatantly unfair.

Larsen: Manhattan drop by Trey Spruance on The Celt. Trey off the ropes, Celt ducks under. CELTIC CLEAVER! WHAT A LARIAT!

Morph: Trey didn’t see it coming.

Larsen: ONE…TWO…TREY KICKED OUT!

Morph: Trey Spruance nearly got be-headed, but he still kicked out.

Larsen: Trey wisely rolling out of the ring to avoid Celt’s wrath. Peter Saint has made his way back onto the ring apron again… but is met with a superkick to the throat! This is disgusting! Saint shouldn’t even be out here, and everyone is attacking at his throat… quite literally.

Morph: He decided to get out there today. It’s his own damn fault.

Larsen: Have some decency, Morph. The guy may have crushed his windpipe.

Morph: I can hear him gasping… he’s still able to breathe. Now, if he chooses to get back in the ring, how is that anyone else’s fault?

Larsen: EMTs are heading down, but he’s already waving them off. Celt looks really proud in that ring… as he goes to work on Edible once again. Celt is calling for something… perhaps Celtic Sweeping Chokeslam that he’s used before.

Morph: I haven’t seen any such move.

Larsen: Celt throws Edible off the ropes, EDIBLE COUNTERED WITH AN STO!

Morph: Sweet counter!

Larsen: Trey is up, Edible grabs him with a butterfly lock and starts delivering a series of knees to the face. Butterfly suplex hangs up Trey on the ropes. Edible grabs the head of The Celt and Trey’s for good measure. Edible leaps forward… DOUBLE SWINGING NECKBREAKER!

Morph: Edible really taking to everyone in this match.

Larsen: Edible posing to the crowd. The Celt is getting up… and he gets met with a scissors kick to the jaw. Spruance with a thumb to the eye!

Morph: Edible had some momentum there, but Trey took it right away.

Larsen: Roll-up… ONE…TWO… THE REF STOPPED THE COUNT! TREY HAD THE TIGHTS! REF SAW IT!

Morph: Wait… refs notice these things?

Larsen: Trey is not happy with this… he thought he had the match. Trey now just starts punching the crap out of Edible… the ref pulls him off.

Morph: I’d be pissed too, since when do refs see the tights being used? Aren’t they supposed to be blind or something?

Larsen: Edible crawls to the nearest corner, and Trey follows him. Trey starts stomping Edible in the corner. The ref pulls Trey off again… Trey goes off the ropes, but gets met with a clothesline from Peter Saint on the apron.

Morph: What does this idiot think he’s doing?

Larsen: Saint is going up high… HURRICANRANA ON THE CELT!

Morph: He’s making a huge mistake by getting involved again.

Larsen: Saint still struggling to find his feet in the corner… and Trey capitalizes with a running forearm. Trey puts his boot up to the throat of Peter Saint… this is criminal! The ref again pulls Trey off.

As the ref yells at Trey, Peter Saint quickly launches himself onto the top turnbuckle, then hits a corkscrew moonsault onto Trey Spruance.

Larsen: WHAT CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE DID HE PULL THAT FROM?

Morph: This guy is fun to watch. Especially when he’s weezing like that.

Larsen: EDIBLE PICKED HIM UP! SNAKE EYES INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! ALABAMA SLAM… AND A LEG DROP RIGHT TO THE THROAT FOR GOOD MEASURE! TRIPLE PLAY CONNECTS! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! THE CELT BROKE IT UP!

Morph: That’s got to be it for Peter Saint. I think he’s coughing up blood. Yep, there it is.

Larsen: Celt’s up high again! Missile dropkick on Edible, sending Edible into the corner!

Morph: I believe he calls that the Air Eire.

Larsen: That he does. And he’s looking for another one of his trademark moves, the Impalement. Edible’s pulling himself up in the corner… here comes Celt… but Edible rolls out of the way as Celt’s shoulder goes flying into the turnbuckle.

Morph: I think Edible was playing possum… this guy has got it all!

Larsen: Edible pulls Celt out of the corner, and nails a dragon suplex! And he held on, he’s rolling through for another! DOUBLE! And that’s not all! Edible rolls through again… TRIPLE DRAGON SUPLEX!

Morph: Also known as the Full Nelson suplex in some circles.

Larsen: Edible rolls through, but changes grips, CAPTURE BOMB! EDIBLE LOCKS ON THE CALIFORNIA CHOKE!

Morph: I think Celt’s dead. This is over!

Larsen: Trey’s looking to break it up… SYDNEYSIDER OUT OF NOWHERE BY PETER SAINT! WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Morph: I though he was done for?

Larsen: PIN BY SAINT: ONE…TWO…THREE! SAINT GETS THE WIN!

SoLomon: Here is your winner who will advance to the Gold Card Guantlet… PETER SAINT!

Peter Saint (4.35 aps + 1.2 avs = 5.55 total)
Edible Smith (3.82 aps + 0.45 avs = 4.27 total)
The Celt (3.85 aps + 0.05 avs = 3.9 total)
Trey Spruance (3.54 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.64 total)

Larsen: What a victory!

”Tank” by The Seatbelts blares, as Saint falls to the mat, clutching his throat. EMTs attend to him on the apron, as Edible still has the California Choke, the Half Nelson and Body Scissors combination, locked on The Celt, who isn’t responding. The music cuts out.

Morpheus: Edible is pissed! And rightfully so! The Celt is completely out right now… and Edible refuses to let go of the California Choke.

Larsen: The ref is calling for Edible to let go of the choke… but what the hell is he going to do? Disqualify him?

Morph: Edible wants him to check The Celt. And Peter Saint is still weezing and hacking up blood.

Larsen: THERE! The Celt’s arm fell down to the mat helplessly, and Edible releases the hold.

Morph: That’s all he wanted. He knows he had this match won, but the ref decided to count the pin instead of checking on The Celt. Edible should have won this match.

Larsen: That was a courageous performance by Peter Saint, he got the victory fairly.

Morph: No, he was handed the victory… unfairly. We don’t award point based on courageousness, or Brady Quinn would’ve beaten the LSU Tigers in the Sugar Bowl.

Larsen: Finally we’re getting people down here to escort Edible out of the ring.

Morph: I think Edible’s going to fit in here just fine.

Larsen: What a mess…we’ve got to get this sorted out.

The scene opens in the Black Pharoahs locker room as the three members of Anarchy's newest stable are getting pumped up.

SoLomon: Brother Xavier, are you ready?

Xavier: I am Brother SoLomon! Brother Kamal, are you ready?

Kamal: Oh, you know I'm ready Brother Xavier!

SoLomon: Brothers, this is our time to show the white devils out there they we mean business, that we are here to save our Nubian brothers and sisters everywhere in the name of Allah!

Xavier: Praise be to Allah!

Kamal: Praise be to Allah indeed!

SoLomon: Now, you know we face two of the "white pride" of this company, the foul beasts of SPARTA. If any of you saw that hor4rid movie, you know the phrase "tonight we dine in hell." Well, black people have been dining in hell for years because of white devils like these two!

Xavier: Justice will be served against them! People aren't taking us seriously, we have got to change that!

SoLomon: Amen brother, amen! The devils fill this entire locker room and only we stand in their way! We are proud African men and we will defend our people!

Kamal: As-Salâmu `Alaykum.

The scene fades out to black...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Wickedness slinks in the corner as Johnny plays to the crowd, which enthusiastically welcomes RAMPAGE! to the ring as ‘Go To Sleep’ blares.

Johnny: You’re a busy man, ‘Page. So, inquiring minds want to know, given everything you have on your plate, why are you wasting time with a small fish like Aeries?

R!: Aeries? Aeries who?

Johnny: Your opponent tonight sir, Adema Aeries, the Aryan Underling.

R!: You mean Adam? He's a nice kid. Do you like kids, Johnny? Big Mama always said that children are the light of the world...that they are our future. They're so innocent..so ignorant. So..fragile.

Johnny shifts his weight uncomfortably, noticeably perturbed by Rampage’s clearly loosening grip on sanity.

Johnny: Then would you say given recent events, your world has darkened?

R!: My world? My world is a bright and happy place filled with love, compassion, and friendship. I am at peace with myself. I am not an angry person.

Johnny looks to Wickedness with some concern. Wick emits a snort from under his cowl, and motions for Johnny to be at ease.

Johnny: You were a man previously driven by his anger, is it possible, truly, your rage has left you? You have no anger toward one Daniel Lincoln?

Dante would give an involuntary twitch at the name. However, an unnatural grin spread over his face.

R!: I am everyone's friend, Johnny. Everyone's. I am at peace with myself. I shall hurt no more.

Johnny turns his palms skyward, further unnerved by Rampage’s demeanor.

Johnny: What of the Last Militia's Mission? to purge FMW of the...um...not Wicked, that'd be a poor choice of words...The Inherently Evil?

R!: Evil is a very subjective term. Who are we to call someone else "evil"? Misguided, perhaps… maybe, but evil? I prefer to think of people like Ethan Black, St. Michael Dreamkiller and even Vincent as just troubled who, like me, were going down a dark and dangerous path. I don't want to be that guy anymore. I have learned to love my neighbor as I would love myself. You could say that I will kill them with kindness and turn the other cheek.

Johnny: Dude, you’ve become a pussy.

Johnny points to the Metaltron, and the monkeys in the truck show Syanide’s latest artistic masterpiece styled by Rampage’s Daughter.

Johnny: If some neonazi scumbag turned my kid’s mind into his playground, I’d turn in my fag card and gnaw off his entrails. And now you’re talking about Redemption? Are you fucking kidding me?

At the very mention of the word, ‘Redemption’, Wickedness rises, and rolls out his neck.

In reaction to Johnny’s words, and more importantly, the haunting image on the ‘tron, Dante's face gives an uncomfortable grimace. His pained expression becomes more vile and his foot begins to shake violently. But disturbingly, RAMPAGE! would lower his head and begin to chuckle.

R!: It..hurts.

'Page would run his fingers through his hair, clutching his skull as he began to rock back and forth, chuckling to himself.

R!: It hurts..heh..all the time.

Wickedness suddenly walks in between them, taking the microphone from his beau. For the first time in 2 months, He speaks in public.

Wickedness: It hurts?

Wick shakes his head in disgust.

Wickedness: You're bottling it. You're afraid what you're going to do. LET GO, Dante.

Suddenly, the chuckling would stop and Dante's cheshire's grin would turn into a demented, twisted deformation of his human features. He appeared wild eyed and untamed as his head slowly turned to the Wickedness.

Wickedness: Your friend, Alex O'Rion, when confronted by an enemy who had violated him just as personally, was unwilling to do what it took. He was unwilling to answer in kind. You know what he's taken from you. You know where he'll be next. Perhaps, it's time you delivered an Ultimatum.

Wickedness smirks slightly, flashing an outright devious grin.

Wickedness: But for now, Dante, I'll deliver my Ultimatum to you.

Wickedness reaches into the pocket of his hoodie, and gently places a Referee’s shirt on the shoulder of Rampage. He then motions for Johnny to exit, and they turn to take their leave without another word.

'Page, however, forcefully grasps Wickedness by the wrist, rising to his full height as his deviant smile continued to unnaturally contort his features. He spoke softly as the scene began to fade to black.

R!: Vinny..would you like to share my pain?

Wickedness stares into his eyes for a moment, gauging his conviction.

Wickedness: Dante, I respect you, alot. Don't make me fucking kill you.

R!: Kill me? Don't you see, old friend? I'm already dead.

Wickedness: In a world ruled by the dead, Dante, we are forced to finally start living. And for the record, De... the only difference between you and me, is that when people FUCK WITH MY FAMILY, I don't give a rats ass what my conscience says. I put two in their fucking head, end of story.

R!: You've got me all wrong, Vinny. Everything is as how it's supposed to be. For I am the Reaper and he always comes to collect.

Powerman 5000’s “Drop The Bombshell” blasts through the arena as Adema Aeries makes his way out from the back.

Cherry: Weighing 310 pounds, he is the Aryan Antichrist, ADEEEMA AEEEERIESSSS!

Larsen: Here’s a man that really doesn’t belong on TV.

Morph: No, YOU’RE a man that doesn’t belong on TV! AA is an outstanding athlete, he may have a big mouth on him, but with his size and strength he’s got more than enough to back up his words.

Larsen: We’ll see about that, Mr. KKK has some very tough competition here tonight.

Adema rushes the ring and tackles Rampage through the rings ropes as Wickedness and Johnny make their way from the ring.

Larsen: A cheap attack by Adema, and he’s lifting Rampage up, and tosses him into the steel steps!

Morph: This is why I think AA is going to win this match, he’s got the advantage already. Bravo, I respect this AA guy.

Larsen: You may be right there, Adema is laying some boots into the fallen Rampage, but wait, Rampage has caught his foot and climbed to his feet.

Rampage jerks Adema’s leg forward and follows up with a snap clothesline.

Larsen: …and Rampage is back in control as he heads over here… Whats he looking for?

Morph: A steel chair!

Rampage heads over to Adema who is now struggling to his feet but is swiftly knocked down again as Rampage cracks the chair over his head.

Morph: Cheater! Disqualify him!

Larsen: The match hasn’t started yet officially, both men haven’t got in the ring and the bell has not rang, thus this is actually legal…

Morph: I don’t like this one bit.

Larsen: You seemed perfectly ok with it when it was Adema rushing Rampage on the outside. Now the tables have turned it’s suddenly so wrong? Wait, A second, back to the action, Rampage has dragged AA over to the steel steps and has layed his head across it. OH MY GOD, HE JUST SANDWICHED HIS HEAD BETWEEN THE STEPS AND THAT STEEL CHAIR!

Morph: I knew there was something wrong with that guy, he’s sick in the head, a fucking psycho nutcase!

Larsen: Well it doesn’t look like he’s finished. Rampage chucks the dented chair to one side and goes to drag Adema to his feet, but wait, AA hits a low blow to stop Rampage’s… Rampage in it’s tracks.

Morph: I knew it would take long before Adema reversed the action of this match.

Larsen: …and Adema as rolled Rampage in the ring and managed to climb in himself, only to fall to the floor.

The bell rings, the match has finally started.

Morph: I was almost starting to believe this match would never get under way. Good on Adema for actually getting this officially started.

Larsen: It’s only because of Adema that the outside brawl started, he was the one that started the attack remember?

Morph: … Shut up.

Larsen: Back to the ring, both men are at their feet now and circling the ring, nether one wanting to be the first to make a wrong move.

Both men back into opposite turnbuckles and rush each other at the same time, Adema goes for a clothesline but Rampage ducks and goes for as spear at the same time.

Larsen: And Rampage has exploded! what a spear! Now he’s looking to further damage that injured head of Adema’s buy repeatedly punching it.

Morph: Closed fists dammit!

Larsen: Your right, and the referee is right on it, telling Rampage to knock it off, who now looks furious. Or more furious I should say.

Rampage locks in a sleeper hold.

Larsen: Rampage is looking to wear down Adema to make this match a bit easier.

Morph: Ha, he’ll need to lock in a lot more sleeper holds if he seriously believes it’ll make things any easier for him.

Adema battles out of the sleeper hold with some stiff elbows to Rampages head and manages to get to his feet.

Larsen: Both men are again circling the ring…. And a lock up, Adema is overpowering Rampage… and a stiff knee to the gut from Adema. Adema is in control now as he tosses Rampage shoulder first into the turnbuckle and starts stomping a mudhole in him.

Adema’s repeated boots finally make Rampage drop to the bottom of the turnbuckle, Adema turns to choking him with his boot until the ref almost disqualfis him.

Morph: You see Larsen… Adema was ALWAYS in control of this match up. He took Rampages chair shots and came back laughing, now look at him, he’s taking Rampage apart piece by piece.

Larsen: Adema is again choking Rampage with his boot, and again the referee very nearly disqualifies him for choking him for too long.

While Adema is arguing with the referee Rampage takes the time to slide out of the ring ring, grasping his reddened neck in pain.

Larsen: Rampage is taking a breather on the outside now, Adema meanwhile is laughing at him from inside the ring.

Morph: Laugh it up Adema, your in control now, it’s only a matter of time before you take him out.

Larsen: Your so certain of his abilities it’s ridiculous.

Suddenly rampage grabs Adema’s feet and pulls him down, banging his head on the mat and allowing Rampage time to roll back in the ring without been attacked.

Larsen: Smart move by Rampage, who now stalking Adema, waiting for him to get up and turn around.

Adema struggles to his feet and turns straight into a superkick from Rampage.

Larsen: Oh what a sweet kick from Rampage, and now the cover. 1,2,.. kick out, damn that was close.

Morph: Yes but not close enough. It’s gona take more than a sissy kick to take out Adema Aries, I can tell you that for nothing.

Larsen: Rampage is taking Adema to his feet, but Adema fights back with a huge right hand.

Rampage stumbles back from the force of the blow and checks himself to see if he’s bleeding, while he’s doing so AA follows up with another punch, knocking Rampage off his feet.

Morph: Now it’s Adema’s turn to show no mercy.

AA sets Rampage up between his legs.

Larsen: Adema with a huge powerbomb! Followed by the cover, but a kick out at 2. This has been a superb match, some great back and forth action from these superstars.

Morph: You know, that’s the one of the only things I think I’ve ever agreed with you about. And to think, this match almost didn’t begin!

Larsen: Adema and Rampage are both on their mfeet, both men a little weary. At this moment in time it could truly go ether way… ADEMA RUSHES PAGE BUT HE COUNTERS IT WITH NO APOLOGIES !

Morph: Dammit to hell!

Larsen: Adema is trying to fight out of it but it’s too late.

Adema struggles but finally loses consciousness, the ref notes this and rings for the bell.

Larsen: …and this one is over, Adema has lost to Rampage! The ref is trying to pry Rampage off of Adema but he’s simply not letting go!

RAMPAGE! (4.43 aps + 1.65 avs = 6.08 total)
Adema Aeries (3.65 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.75 total)

Rampage finally releases his grip on Adema only to go and grab a chain from under the ring which he attaches to Ademas neck and drags him out of the ring and towards the entrance ramp.

???: Where are you going Dante, why are you in such a rush; did the welfare check come in early?

Rampage freezes on the entrance ramp to see Syanide staring back at him, a wicked smirk on his face.

Syanide: What, didn't think I would stop and see my favorite little nigger when he stopped in on MY turf? Here, I brought something for you!

Syanide throws a card on the ground and it lands at Rampage's feet. Closer inspection reveals it to be a Father's Day card.

Syanide: You know, I would be surprised if your little coon cunt of a daughter could even write, none of your kind are educated. Don't worry though, she never has to worry about that again Dante.

Rampage is fuming at this point as Syanide starts to back away slowly, knowing he has pushed the wrong buttons at this point.

Syanide: You should let my "protege" go Dante, you know only black people belong in nooses; just like the good old days. What I wouldn't give for a lynching...wait, that's exactly what we did to little Karma. Wonder if the old, hardened niggers of that time used to scream like she did?

Rampage snaps and lets Adema go as Syanide turns and heads down the ramp with Rampage pursuing. The camera focuses in on the Father's Day card on the ground as it fades out to commercial...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Born of a Broken Man by Rage Against the Machine hits as Wickedness, the former Showstoppa, makes his way out of the curtain with Johnny at his side, holding the caped chair of doom.

Larsen: The Wickedness is slowly making his way to the ring as he is set to do battle with the “New York Stallion” Steven Taylor in what is sure to be a-

Morpheus: Borefest.

Larsen: Not at all! Wickedness has a new game plan and a new attitude and Stallion is still set out to prove himself worthy.

Morpheus: Like that?

Out from behind the curtain, Steven Taylor rushes out and blindsides Wickedness, his manager closely following him. Johnny tries to take a swing at Taylor with the chair, but Marcel turns after he swings and misses, blasting Johnny in the face and pushing him down.

Morpheus: OH NO HE DIDN’T!

Larsen: Taylor throws Wickedness into the ring as his manager just pushed Johnny down! That isn’t going to go over well at all!

Morpheus: Its like watching two girls slap each other, except it isn’t moderately arousing at all.

Larsen: How can you say that!

Morpheus: Oh, and the cat fight between Johnny and that one prick is kinda funny.

Larsen: Anyway, back in the ring, Taylor has Wickedness in a pretty bad situation, he’s just landing rights and lefts in the corner, Wickedness is just blocking himself as much as he can. The ref pulls the two away and calls for the bell, OH MY!

Morpheus: OWNED!

Larsen: Superkick out of nowhere floors Taylor! Wickedness going for the quick cover! One, Two, NO! Kicks out at two and a half!

Morpheus: That would have been funny as hell, but what more can we really expect from the Stallion.

Larsen: Wickedness throws his hoodie off and he looks ready for business. He turns to face Taylor, TAYLOR LANDS A DOUBLE LEG TAKE DOWN! Taylor hops up over Wickedness-

Morpheus: I bet he dug that.

Larsen: Gay jokes, how funny. Taylor has that headlock in pretty tight, hes slowly getting to his base, Wickedness is able to push him off the ropes! Taylor shoots off, ducks a clothesline attempt! Wickedness turns, OUCH! SOLID RIGHT HAND TO THE FACE FROM TAYLOR!

Morpheus: Look at him stumble, hah. What a lightweight.

Larsen: Taylor shots forward, running STO! Pin! One, NO! Kick out at two! Wickedness refusing to stay down.

Morpheus: Yeah, he’s more used to being on his stomach, you know.

Larsen: I’m not laughing.

Morpheus: That’s because you suck.

Larsen: Taylor back on the offensive, he has a dragon sleeper locked in, what’s this! He lifts up Wickedness! OH MY GOD! IMPACT DRIVER RIGHT ON TO THE EXPOSED HEAD OF WICKEDNESS! TAYLOR WITH A STANDING ELBOW DROP, ANOTHER!

Morpheus: Sho-mo is really taking a beating here.

Larsen: Its WICKEDNESS! Why do they even pay you?

Morpheus: Because I look better than you?

Larsen: Hah, in your dreams. Taylor has Wickedness on the ground, he locks in a full nelson, slowly pulling Wickedness to his feet, FULL NELSON LUNGBLOWER!

Morpheus: I think its called a back cracker now.

Larsen: Whatever its called its devastating! Taylor holds repositions himself in the half nelson, Wickedness refusing to tap!

Morpheus: This match sucks. Its like picking cancer or aids.

Larsen: This has been a hell of a show by Taylor, but Wickedness has been down for most of the match, NO! Wickedness rolls back, he’s in control now! Inverted DDT! KNEE TO THE FACE! HE ROLLS IT OVER INTO A GUILOTINE CHOKE!

Morpheus: Its about time he stopped Taylor from kicking his ass.

Larsen: NO! TAYLOR WITH A POWERBOMB! WICKEDNESS HOLDS ON! YOU CAN SEE THE PAIN IN BOTH THESE MENS FACES! ANOTHER POWERBOMB, WICKEDNESS LOOSES SOME OF HIS GRIP! Taylor repositions him in the firemans carry position! He spins Wickedness! METRO SLAM! METRO SLAM!

Morpheus: That was mildly entertaining.

Larsen: Both men are down! The ref begins the count! One, two- listen to that crowds appreciation.

Morpheus: You mean they didn’t go to take a piss break?

Larsen: No, and I’m sure they’re ALL glad they didn’t!

Morpheus: Idiots.

Larsen: The ref’s count is up to six! TAYLOR MOVES FIRST! HE DRAPES HIS ARM OVER WICKEDNESS! ONE, TWO, NO! WICKEDNESS KICKS OUT! WHAT RESILIANCE! WHAT FORTITUDE!

Morpheus: You wouldn’t be saying that if he would have just done what he should have in the first place and not got his ass kicked.

Larsen: Taylor is furious! Look, Marcel is back!

Morpheus: Damn, he must have won the fight. That’s quite a shiner though. Damn, I wanted to see that fight.

Larsen: Taylor walks over to the downed Wickedness, he lifts him slowly, look at the look in his eyes! He’s pulling up Wickedness from the hair, KNEE TO THE FACE, DDT! HE CALLS THAT THE WELCOME TO NEW YORK! PIN! ONE, TWO, NO! WICKEDNESS REFUSES AGAIN TO STAY DOWN!

Morpheus: This comes as a surprise to you? Stallion couldn’t pin your wife, and everyone does that.

Larsen: Hey now!

Morpheus: What?

Larsen: Marcel is furious! He is arguing with the ref on the apron! Taylor is enraged! OH NO! HES GOT THAT MUTA LOCK ON! HE CALLS IT THE BIG APPLE STRETCH! Look at the rage in his eyes, Morph!

Morpheus: Could just be gas.

Larsen: LOOK! LOOK! WICKEDNESS IS TAPPING! HE’S TAPPING! THE REF IS ARGUING WITH MARCEL, HE CANT SEE!

Morpheus: Look, its Sho-mo’s boyfriend!

Larsen: Johnny charges in through the crowd, he’s got that chair! Taylor lets go, SHOT TO THE HEAD! THE REF DIDN’T SEE! MARCEL TURNS HIM AROUND!

Morpheus: Hah, what an idiot.

Larsen: the ref is forcing Johnny out of the ring! Stallion staggers back, LOW BLOW! WICKEDNESS WITH A LOW BLOW! ROLL UP! ONE, TWO, THREE!

Cherry: Here is your winner, THE WICKEDNESS!

Wickedness (3.98 aps + 1.15 avs = 5.13 total)
Steven Taylor (3.58 aps + 0.6 avs = 4.18 total)

Larsen: Marcel is furious, JOHNNY WITH A SHOT TO MARCEL! HE’S DOWN!

Morpheus: Oh, what the hell…

Larsen: It seems as if there is something going on in the back.

The shot cuts to a backstage area, dark and secluded. A man can barely be seen, his outline illuminated by a television screen. He’s watching the footage and applauds slowly before walking off camera.

Larsen: What? Who the hell was that!?

After the toss from the announce team, the camera softly fades in on an unexpected sight, two champagne flutes, as the amber gold liquid drains into the glasses. The jeweled chains of bubbles rise to the surface as, the camera pulls back, revealing the lovely form of a woman dressed in a shimmering, form-fitting evening gown, red as her lips, just like her name would suggest, FMW Anarchy’s own Veronica Cherrywood. Another hand grabs the other glass, larger and more masculine, they clang together before she puts her lips to the rim, blushing as she looks across the table, at:

Jonathan Derrick, madcap, dressed in resplendence on par with her own. He is in a well tailored three-piece suit, and his favorite round violent tinted glasses. He smiles confidently at the woman across from him who shyly starts to speak.

Veronica: Umm… when the production schedule said “Remote Interview with John Derrick”, I.. uh didn’t think you’d have it at.. place like this…

Doc: Come know, why wouldn’t I want to enjoy the pleasant conversation and company of such a talented and charming journalist such as yourself in the most… comfortable surroundings?

Veronica: Yeah, okay, but… a four star restaurant… and I’ve never had an interviewee leave a couture dress in my hotel room closet, before, this is all highly unusual, Mr. Derrick..

Doc: Please, call me John. Hey, the memo I got simply provided the “who”, “when” and “what”, I took it upon myself to have some with the “how” and “where”.

Veronica: You forgot about “why”.

Doc: Did I? That, my dear, is up to you, now is it not?

Again this evokes a red flush on the face of our intrepid reporter, as she fumbles for her a notepad.

Veronica: Ah.. uh.. well I’ll get started… then… yeah. Well, let’s get the hard question out of the way, sorry if I’m a little blunt. After such a hot start in Full Metal Wrestling, including a second place finish in the epic Mt. Vesuvius match, and an impressive Ultraviolent Title win against #1 Contender Drew Michaels and champion X, you seem to hit a rough patch with losses to Syanide and Jaro, how do you answer critics who claim that you might a “flash in the pan”?

Doc takes a sip of the champagne, looking away from the interviewer, a distance in his gaze, before calmly replying.

Doc: You don’t pull your punches do you? As to be expected, well I can’t say I’m not disappointed in myself for falling short those two times. But I have no one to blame but myself, as much as I don’t want to admit it, I am about the oldest man on the Full Metal roster, immortal Anti-Christs and celestial apparitions notwithstanding, and I work every week and every show since Anarchy 2.2 without a break. Maybe life just caught up with me, and hard, I pushed myself blindly without thinking and my old bones gave out on me. I was to cocksure of myself and took my opponents abilities for granted. But, I won’t that happen again, every loss is an opportunity to improve yourself, so I’m not bitter, just a little less proud.

Veronica: So, what was with ignoring Jaro’s handshake after your match?

Doc: Again, you cut deep, but I’ll be frank, I’m a proud man and I just lost something very important to me, I was in no mood for pedantry and empty clichés. I’m sorry but I haven’t got the time to play nicey-nice with a man who just took my belt. At that moment, he wasn’t exactly my favorite person at that moment. So, I just left. Ain’t much to but that, sorry, but even cavalier gentlemen such as me can be petty.

Veronica: Fair enough. With the hype leading up to Ultimatum at a fever pitch, the match everyone is talking about is the World Title bout between Champion Ethan Black and a man you have had an interesting association during your tenure at FMW, Drew Michaels, what are your thoughts on that?

Doc: My thoughts? Well, as far as Jesus Jr. goes, I don’t much to say about him anymore, aside from the fact that I’m done dealing with him. He brings me to close to a place and people I don’t want to be involved with anymore, and he’s said things even knowing he was under duress, I can’t forgive. My impartial opinion, yeah, I think he can win it. He can win any match he wants, so long as he doesn’t rely on the inertia from his messianic destiny, and start fighting to win. For the sake of winning. Same thing I forgot along the way it seems.

Veronica: Well, that just leaves the question that has been on everyone’s mind since the stunning end of Anarchy 4.1, just how do you explain your actions, laying out one half Alchemy’s Last Militia with a vicious beer bottle shot to the forehead.

Doc sighs as fiddles with the canapés laid out on the table during the course of the conversation, scraping caviar off of toast corner.

Doc: There are things that no matter what good intentions you have, you just cannot say. I don’t care what crusade you are on, or what your motivations are, no one has the right to speak for the dead. Alex O’Rion never saw my wife’s smile, he doesn’t know what flowers I’d give her when I screwed up, and he doesn’t know the color of my son’s eyes. So, I cracked him in the head for speaking out of turn.

Veronica: Do you really think that his comment warranted a liquor bottle to the forehead, though?

Doc: Damn straight, I’ll give you an example, do you have anyone close to you that’s passed?

Veronica (blushing nervously): Um…ah…don’t laugh.. but uh.. there was uh.. Fluffers.

Doc: Fluffers? I take it that’s not your Nana, your pet cat or something?

Veronica: My Iguana.

Doc (raising an eyebrow): Your… Iguana…. Fluffers. Okay… well, then what I were to say that I think, Fluffers, resents you for feeding him low-quality crickets?

Veronica gasps in outrage and then tosses the champagne in Doc’s face, who reacts with a deadpan blink, before spitting out a mouthful liquid. The interviewers quickly comes to her senses, as Doc begins to wipe his face.

Veronica: Oh, John! I’m so sorry!

Doc: No problem… I think I made my point here. He said something he damn well shouldn’t have and I reacted. That’s as far as it goes for me. I’m done with it.

Veronica: But, what of his strong words, are you just going take his accusation of cowardice lying down?

Doc: I’m a coward? Is that so? I’ve done a lot of things in my life, a lot of good things and a lot of bad ones as well. I’ve made stands for the right thing, even when it ends up going the other way. But when you’ve needed to be brave enough to let your wife die for the sake of your child, and then brave enough to take the child of life support instead of a life of a brain-dead invalid, when you’ve had to give everything up for nothing at all. You just run out of brave. I don’t have any left to give to anyone else, I just don’t. Drew Michaels has a quote about being hero that he uses a lot, I have another.

You wanna know the definition of a hero? A hero is something that gets other people killed. It never ends well for those that sacrifice themselves for a cause, there’s no happy endings. I’m too old and too damn tired to give up any more of myself for no thanks, and risk myself and others for a cause. Hero is a young man’s game. Let Alex be the rock that everyone he loves breaks themselves on.

I’ve done it before. I’m not doing it again.

Veronica: Wow, strong words from the former Ultraviolent Champion, John it’s been a pleasure speaking with you….

Doc: Why are you talking like the night is over? You’ve got in your questions, and I answered them dutifully. Now, it’s my turn to ask you some questions.

Veronica: Oh, really?

Doc folds his hands together over his mouth as the reporters faces flushes again, and with that we fade out.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Larsen: The next match is an Anarchy exclusive…Eric Scorpio vs. James McDaygo in an Ultraviolet rules match to determine who’s next in the Gold Card Tournament!

“I Will Be Heard” – HateBreed hits the speakers as the crowd erupts in cheers for James McDaygo, who starts to strut down to the ring, enjoying every minuet of the crowds reaction.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the following Ultraviolet rules match will enter in the up and coming Gold Card Tournament at Ultimatum! Introducing first, weighing in at 260lbs and hailing from Boston, MA. Ladies and gentlemen he is…JAAAAAAAAAMES MMMMMMccccccDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO!

The song switches to “No More Sorrow” – Linkin Park as Eric Scorpio calmly walks through the blue lights towards the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent…weighing in tonight at 265lbs and hailing from Sudbury Ontario, ladies and gentlemen he is….ERRRRRRIC SCCCOORRRRRRRRPIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Larsen: Well what do you know, this match instantly turns into a brawl from the get-go. McDaygo and Scorpio start to slug it out right in the middle of the ring with lefts and rights going everywhere. Eventually they take a break, and Scorpio and McDaygo lock up, but The Cleanser already takes him down with knee strikes right to the face! McDaygo fights back with forearm shots, but Scorpio takes him down to the mat with a butterfly suplex!

Morpheus: McDaygo clutches his back as Scorpio scrapes the heels of his boots to McDaygo’s nose over and over again. Those quickly turn into stomps, and McDaygo is getting tramped here.

Larsen: This seems to be the opening Scorpio has been looking for, as he slides out of the ring and goes straight for the weapons underneath the ring already….hello Mr. ladder!

Morpheus: That thing is MASSIVE! It had to be at least ten feet of pure, heavy, rusting metal.

Larsen: Scorpio has got that thing on the outside, and man oh man, he can barley hold it up as it is. Scorpio starts to set up the ladder…McDAYGO OUT OF NO WHERE! He just did a 360 plancha, flinging himself to the outside and hitting the ladder making it crash right into the Cleanser!

Morpheus: That was awesome! McDaygo seems to be favoring his neck, though.

Larsen: Yeah, but he knows what he’s getting into. He’ll do anything in a match like this.

Both men slowly get to their feet, but Scorpio again has the ladder in his hands. He winds back and swings, but at the last second McDaygo jumps up on the barricade making Scorpio hit nothing but safety wall. With him temporarily stunned, McDaygo leaps off the barricade and plants a mid air drop kick.

Larsen: What a kick! Scorpio’s chin snapped back, and McDaygo has the upper hand here!

Morpheus: Remember anything goes in Ultraviolet rules, because McDaygo is making a pin on the outside! One!! TWO--no!! Scorpio gets a shoulder up!

Larsen: McDaygo spends only a moment in frustration, before tossing Scorpio and the ladder into the ring. Scorpio tries to get to his feet, but McDaygo brings the ladder underneath Scorpio’s chin!

Morpheus: Jesus Christ, that’s a second time Scorpio’s chin has taken punishment in a short amount of time. This guy might be knocked out soon, if he isn’t already now.

Larsen: McDaygo doesn’t capitalize, however, as he sets the ladder in the corner. And what do you know…now he’s climbing the damn thing.

Morpheus: God damn, this kid climbed and is half up the ladder! What the hell could he be thinking?

McDaygo peaks over his shoulder to check on his opponent, and without a second’s hesitation, he flips backwards and moonsault’s himself onto a standing Scorpio.

Larsen: OH MY GOD! What a beautiful spot by McDaygo!

Morpheus: Both men are down, but Eric Scorpio definitely got the worst out of that! He looks down and out, while McDaygo just clutches his stomach while being hunched over. Someone has to take this opportunity.

Larsen: But, he crawls towards Scorpio and drapes his arm over his chest, and we have a cover! One!! TWO!! Thr--NO! Scorpio throws his arm into the air to stay on his match!

Morpheus: Man Larsen…Scorpio has to do something soon, or he’s going to suffer the fate of a drunken Irishmen.

Larsen: Don’t count Scorpio out Morph, he’s came back from worse.

Morpheus: *snicker* …came.

Larsen: Go to hell.

McDaygo tries to give little time for Scorpio to recover, as he gets Eric to his feet and whips him face first towards the cornered ladder. However, Scorpio manages to jump up on the ladder and flip backwards, catching an unsuspecting McDaygo with a mid-air leg lariat.

Larsen: And THAT will be his comeback! Ladies and gentlemen, Eric Scorpio practically took off James McDyago’s head with that leg lariat!

Morpheus: But unfortunately for the Cleanser, he has landed a bit to far away from McDaygo. Instead of inching over to make the pin, Scorpio has decided to roll to the outside…and get his hands on a friendly looking sledgehammer!

Larsen: Eric slides in the ring, sledgehammer in hand. McDaygo gets to his feet while Scorpio SWINGS but James ducks and whips himself on the ropes. McDaygo charges but Scorpio takes the sledgehammer right to his left knee!

Morpheus: Oh my god…that was sick…

Larsen: McDaygo is on the ground clutching his knee, but BAM! Scorpio just slammed the butt of the sledgehammer right into his forehead! I think he’s busted open!

Morpheus: Scorpio tosses the hammer away and makes a quick pin as the ref counts! One!! TWO!! NO! McDaygo kicks out, and this match is still on!

As soon as he kicks out, Scorpio finds his sledgehammer, and wraps it around McDaygo’s throat, attempting to chock him out with him weapon.

Larsen: And we have a submission adept by the Cleanser now. Man oh man, he’s really trying to chock out McDaygo.

Morpheus: Yeah, the Irishman is trying to elbow his way out, but Scorpio’s grip is too tight! We can already see signs of him fading…he better do something quick!

Larsen: McDaygo doesn’t even bother going for the ropes, they’re powerless in this kind of match. Instead, he has to get out of Scorpio’s grasp some other way…

Morpheus: …like running around in circles? Because that’s what he’s doing now.

Larsen: This is hilarious! McDaygo is indeed running around in circles…over and over again…and I think its working! Scorpio is getting dizzy! McDaygo slips out and nails a beautiful dropkick on the distracted Scorpio! Both men are down, and McDaygo is lucky as hell to have gotten out of that.

Morpheus: Well, the blood that was being blocked is now dripping down McDaygo’s face. He definitely got busted up from that brutal butt-shot from the sledgehammer.

Larsen: *snicker* …butt-shot.

Morpheus: Oh, grow up.

McDaygo rolls out of the ring (while coughing) and looks for something under the rings…and pulls out gasoline and a lighter! However, he throws those aside and ends up pulling out a barbed wire steal chair.

Morpheus: Gas? Barbed wire? Well this match certainly just got an interesting twist.

Larsen: McDaygo rolls back into ring, but Scorpio was waiting for him! He goes for a high jump kick but McDaygo ducks…turn around…WHAT A CHAIR SHOT! McDaygo planted the chair right on Scorpio’s head and he busted open like mad!

Morpheus: And knocked out by the looks of it, but McDaygo decides not to make the pin. Instead he puts the chair on the ground while getting Scorpio to his feet and kicking him in the gut, making him hunch over…

Larsen: McDaygo whips himself on the ropes and looks for a SCIRRORS KICK, but Scorpio gets out of the way just in time! McDaygo turns around, but his legs are already taken out! Scorpio is looking to lock in his finisher, the Sinful Repentance!

Morpheus: Jesus, McDaygo is fighting and fighting, but the bigger man gets the advantage! McDaygo turns over on his stomach, and the Sinful Repentance is locked in! Oh my god, this has got to be one of the most brutal Boston Crabs I have ever seen! McDaygo’s back is like a “J”!

Larsen: Yes, but Scorpio is failing to lock in the second part, which would be stepping on his opponents hands, forcing a verbal submission. McDaygo is flailing his arms around, making that part a bit difficult.

Morpheus: Like it makes a difference, that thing looks like it hurts like a bitch.

Larsen: McDaygo is in obvious pain, his screams say it all. He’s definitely going to have to come up with something innovative in order to get out, considering the ropes are powerless.

Scorpio takes a step back, applying more pressure on the submission. McDaygo yelps, and reflexively, almost taps out.

Larsen: Come on, McDaygo! This is for the Gold Card Tournament!

Morpheus: Come on, Scorpio! This is for the Gold Card Tournament!

Larsen: You suck.

Morpheus: Ha, well there’s nothing McDaygo can do. Come on Larsen, look at him, he’s about to tap. Or pass out.

Larsen: Wait…wait…wait…McDaygo has been gaining ground…he’s been crawling towards the barbed wire steel chair all along!

Morpheus: Oh crap.

Larsen: McDaygo is almost there, and Scorpio doesn’t have the slightest idea! James reaches and…grabs it! He flings it back and slams the chair on Scorpio’s back and the hold is broken!

Morpheus: Jesus, look at it! The chair is stuck on his back! Awwww…look at the barbed wire hanging from Scorpio’s flesh…

Larsen: Scorpio is on his stomach and grabs the steel chair and RIPS is from his skin! His back is severely bleeding, but now he’s armed with a steel chair, and I think he’s going to hell with it.

Scorpio turns around, ready to destroy McDaygo’s with the chair, but the only problem is that James ready first. McDaygo has grabbed the ladder in the corner and holds it high above his head, using the sharp edge like a bayonet on Scorpio’s face.

Larsen: And WHAT A SHOT by McDaygo! Scorpio drops the chair and is down and out on the mat!

Morpheus: By the looks of it, he’s not finished. McDaygo places the chair on the ground and sets Scorpio up in the corner while locking in a dragon sleeper…oh man, I think we know what’s next.

Larsen: McDaygo twists around and TORNADO DDT RIGHT ONTO THE BARBED WIRE CHAIR! This thing has to be over!

Morpheus: James defiantly got a piece of that barbed wire, but I think McDaygo’s going to be entering the Gold Card Tournament pretty soon!

However, McDaygo plans on one last final spot. He sets Scorpio on a table from under the ring, and places the ladder back into the corner. Next, he takes the chair and starts peeling off the barbed wire…only to start wrapping it around his mid section! After he’s literally covered in rows of barbed wire, he gets the gasoline and lighter…and starts to climb the ladder…

Larsen: Hoe…lee…shit.

Morpheus: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Larsen: I knew McDaygo was unorthodox…but this is just crazy! Insane!

Morpheus: Who cares!? This is either going to pay off huge, or end it all for him!

Larsen: I thought the move was a legend, but McDaygo is now standing on top of the ladder and poring the gasoline all over him! He’s going for the Irish Car Bomb!

Morpheus: He’s got the lighter…he’s got the lighter…YES! McDAYGO HAS LIT HIMSELF ON FIRE! HE’S ON FUCKING FIRE!

Larsen: McDAYGO LEAPS OFF WITH THE FROG SPLASH…BUT SCORPIO MOVED!

Morpheus: NO FUCKING WAY!

Larsen: SCORPIO MOVED! SCORPIO MOVED AND McDAYGO CRASHED THROUGH THE TABLE! OH MY GOD!

Almost instantly the EMT’S hit the ring and spray him down with fire extinguishers. When the fog clears, Scorpio scares the EMT’S s out of the ring with a steel chair. When they leave, Scorpio locks the blood-soaked chair across McDaygo’s throat, and starts to climb the top rope…

Larsen: Oh come on Scorpio! McDaygo is done! This is unnecessary damage! And it looks Scorpio is setting up a trend here…he’s targeting McDaygo’s throat like he did with Saint at No Holds Barred.

Morpheus: Yeah…I guess there’s nothing we can do. Say goodbye to McDaygo Larsen, you won’t be seeing him for awhile.

Larsen: Scorpio is on the top rope and ready to jump down but….WAIT! IS THAT SAINT!?

Morpheus: IT IS! Saint is running down to the ramp to save McDaygo, and everyone in the audience is on their feet! Its revenge time for Peter Saint!

Larsen: Saint is in the ring, and Scorpio jumps down from the top rope to attack! Scorpio looks for a clothesline but Saint ducks and whips himself on the ropes…SPINNING HEEL KICK! Scorpio is down!

Morpheus: The crowd is roaring as Saint picks up the sledgehammer abandoned in the ring. He’s swinging it like a toy, and I’m pretty sure Scorpio is going to get the bad end of this!

Saint waits for Eric Scorpio to get to his feet, and behind him stands McDaygo, who has taken the steel chair off and has it in his position, as they stand side by side with their weapons together. The duo waits as Scorpio gets to his feet…

…but then McDaygo blasts Saint in the side of the head with the chair.

Scorpio and McDaygo smile at each other.

Larsen: I…don’t know what to say…

Morpheus: What in fucks name is going on?

McDaygo and Scorpio then proceed to stomp the living hell out of Saint, with more than a few stomps hitting his throat. For over 45 seconds this happens, until it looks like Saint is completely out of it.

Larsen: I can’t believe this…I DON’T believe this. McDaygo and Scorpio are working together to destroy Peter Saint! Even after the match they just had!

Morpheus: Oh no…oh for the love of god no. Look what McDaygo is doing!

Larsen: I see it! Ladies and gentlemen…McDaygo is taking the barbed wire that was wrapped across his abdomen, and is winding it across Saint’s neck and throat. This isn’t going to be good.

Morpheus: Scorpio has a hold of Saint’s unusable legs as McDaygo is climbing the ladder…please no…

Larsen: McDaygo is signaling for it…no….no….no….FUCK! God damnit, McDaygo just landed a leg drop from the top of the ladder onto Saint’s barbed wire covered throat!

Morpheus: Blood his already spewing from his mouth, and the barbed wire is turning red. We need some fucking help out here!

EMT’s rush into the ring again and immediately aid to Saint, while Scorpio and McDaygo look down him, pleased with their work. The ref signals up the injury "X", thus ruling the match a no contest.

Eric Scorpio (4.28 aps + 1.15 avs = 5.43 total)
James McDaygo (3.95 aps + 0.55 avs = 4.5 total)

Christian G. Smitten stands in front of a door marked “Board Room”. Wickedness walks in and goes to enter the room. He pauses and asks Smitten…

Wickedness: Why?

C.G.Smitten: Amusement, Mr. Piccolo. Amusement. Have an adequate level of enjoyment!

Wickedness mumbles incoherently as he enters the board room. Smitten smiles at himself, pleased with his days work. At his leg, Kelsey happily eats a hotdog.

Voice: SMITTEN!

C.G.Smitten: Why if it isn’t The Last Militia? Are you both done hanging superstars with steel chains for the night, or can I give you another one to fondle with?

Alex O’Rion and RAMPAGE! Walk up to Smitten. RAMPAGE! Still enraged from the beating and hanging he delivered to Adema Aeries earlier in the night.

RAMPAGE!: Shut Up Fucker.

C.G.Smitten: Langua…

RAMPAGE!: I don’t give a shit about who’s here Smitten. I’ll watch my language when I fucking feel like it.

C.G.Smitten: Why, Mr. Jones, I must say, I am deeply surprised. This is hardly father like!

RAMPAGE!: MOTHER…

Alex O'Rion: Easy ‘Page. He’s baiting you. You can’t trust this guy.

RAMPAGE!: I have half a mind to beat the life out of you right now. Sockoman’s hopes and dreams were vested in that little girl standing at your feet, and you tore them out of him. You are no better than Syanide.

C.G.Smitten: Really, Mr. Hypocrite. As much as enjoy setting trends around here, I never murdered an innocent child. Nay, I am saving this little girl from a life of disappointment, trouble and hardship. I and giving her the second change Mr. Pliskken never could. They say imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery Mr. Jones, and judging by your actions earlier in the night, I’d assume that by hanging Mr. Aeries, you would like to become more like me. After all, I was the first to hang a superstar using a steel chain in a match where sending your opponent to the gallows is not necessary.

Alex O'Rion: Excuse me! How dare you claim my partner wants to be more like you! You are a slimy, untrustworthy bastard who forces himself into positions of power much like tonight.

C.G.Smitten: You are right Mr. O’Rion. I do enjoy positions of power enticing, and will push and shove my way to the front of the line to get another shot at it. Something you don’t have the luxury of tonight. I am in control. I am under strict instructions to make people’s lives a living hell tonight. Congratulations Mr. O’Rion, you and your friend Mr. Jones are about to become busy at Ultimatum.

RAMPAGE!: You can’t book us. You are only an Interim General Manager.

Smitten laughs loudly to himself. At his leg, Kelsey laughs too.

C.G.Smitten: Mr. Jones, I have been wanting to extract revenge on Daniel Lincoln ever since No Holds Barred. His crime of forcing me to retreat in the Saints and Sinners Match was a crime against humanity. This is the single biggest injustice to happen ever. This is why I am using you as my Sacrificial Lamb. At ultimatum, it will be RAMPAGE! vs. Syanide, and since you have a fascination with Steel Chains, it will be a STEEL CHAIN MATCH!

RAMPAGE!, who had been holding back his rage, allows a slight grin to cross his face.

C.G.Smitten: And Mr. O’Rion. At Anarchy 4.1, you had a beer bottle smashed across your head by one John Derrick, if my memory serves me correctly.

Alex O'Rion: Why?

C.G.Smitten: It amused me Mr. O’Rion. The biggest thing to work out with me is I am a man who enjoys being amused. I think I would like to see a similar fate happen to you at Ultimatum. Thus, I am officially signing Alex O’Rion vs John “Doc” Derrick for a one on one match at Ultimatum.

Alex O'Rion: I think you have failed to bring untold horror to the roster Smitten. What will Dreamkiller think when he returns?

C.G.Smitten: Mr. O’Rion tonight I have banned the Lord Almighty from the arena, assembled a small contingent of superstars in the board room, made Veronica Cherrywood collapse of exhaustion just moments ago, removed Sockoman’s daughter from his ex-wife’s custody, earned my spot into the biggest match on the Ultimatum Card, The Gold Card Gauntlet, allowed your partner to unleash a severe, hospitalizing beating on an Anarchist, and signed two matches for Ultimatum, where more untold misery will occur. Mr. O’Rion, I believe Lord Dreamkiller will be most impressed. Now, if you will excuse me, I find you both rather boring, and am in dire need of amusement. KELSEY! Door!

Kelsey runs around Smitten and opens the door of the board room. Inside, we can see Styxx, Wickedness, Trey Spruance and The Celt wearing lead hats and drinking tea.

C.G.Smitten: If anyone shouts a sequence of words that are copyrighted by a major corporation, I shall unleash hell on their behinds!

The Celt: CHANGE …

The door closes as an almighty crash is heard. RAMPAGE! and Alex O’Rion look at each other before leaving in the direction of the car park.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Veronica is standing by backstage when Eric Scorpio and James McDaygo walk by.

Veronica: James… Can I get a word with you?

McDaygo has a towel covering the majority of his face but all he does is look around till Veronica places her hands on his shoulder trying to get his attention.

Veronica: Mr. McDaygo can you spare a second of your time?

McDaygo grabs Veronica by the back of her head and brings her face within inches of his. With his other hand he removes the towel and he just burns a sickening look right into Veronica’s eyes. McDaygo Leans closer in and sniffs the air right off of her neck.

McDaygo: Your fear… Such a beautiful aroma, but time… yes I can spare a second for I have all the time in the world.

McDaygo pulls back on her hair enough to cause her to look up at the ceiling.

McDaygo: Now ask your questions?

Veronica: You’re hurting me!

McDaygo: Oh shut up you little whore; you haven’t seen anything in the pain department yet opposed to what I can do.

McDaygo grabs her by the throat and Veronica lets out a low moan.

McDaygo: See I knew you were a whore.

McDaygo lets go of Veronica and laughs while Veronica coughs a little and finally she puts the microphone in his face.

Veronica: Now James…WHY?!?

McDaygo: Why? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Veronica: Why did you turn on Peter Saint?

McDaygo: You see just like Eric Scorpio here I too used to tag with Peter Saint and just Like Eric Scorpio I got kicked to the curb only in a way more violent way. Saint decided to drop me like a bag of trash once the MWA was the number one contenders for the FMW tag team titles and he replaced me with Eric Scorpio. Once Peter and Eric lost the unlucky 13 match, Peter decided to drop Eric just the same.

Veronica: But I thought it was a drinking related incident?

McDaygo: Foolish woman that is what management wanted everyone to believe but Saint attacked me and took me out of action. Saint is beyond vermin and must be eliminated.

Eric Scorpio: And he will brother… and he will.

Veronica: Brother?

McDaygo: Yes, Eric Scorpio is my brother in battle and he has allowed me to see the true light and no, it is not God. If it was never for Saint then the constant losing streak that my self and Eric seemed to be on would never have happened, Saint is a plague that must be destroyed not just for what he did to us but so he does not contaminate the rest of the FMW… Eric Scorpio has shown me the way.

Eric Scorpio: No problem for my debt will be repaid at Ultimatum when I finally get my hands on Saint in the Gold Card Gauntlet, for we have just spoken to Mr. Smitten and he is in fact allowing ME a spot even if our match went to a no contest. We as brothers feel I deserve the right to get the next shot at ending his miserable life due to the violent way the MWA ended and I will definately take it. Saint…be prepared for your total annihilation.

McDaygo: Hell's gates have opened up on Anarchy and there is no place to run for you Saint, no place to hide.

Eric Scorpio: Saint be afraid…be very afraid. Say your prayers lock your doors, do whatever you can to try to be safe because the Dark Brotherhood has arrived in FMW and we have come for your soul…

Eric Scorpio lets out a laugh as James McDaygo grabs the camera out of the camera mans hands and smashes it right into the camera man’s head causing the scene to go to static and then back to the arena.

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as the single man’s voice echoes over the PA system.

ALAAAAAAAAAH U AKBAAAAR!

Allah U Akbar by Brand Nubian
continues to play as SoLomon Shabazz, Calvin Xavier, and Kamal Quahar make their way to the ring.

Larsen: Ladies and gentlemen, Anarchy’s main event is set to get underway as the newly formed Black Pharaohs make their way out to the ring.

Morpheus: These guys look like they mean business. It certainly doesn’t hurt they have numbers on their side.

Brand Nubian fades and the arena is silent for a moment before Saints by Destroy The Runner echoes through the arena. The fans erupt as Drew Michaels and “The Cleveland Crippler” Nick Bryson, SPARTA, make their way out to the ring.

Larsen: And the fans erupting for the cousins, whom happen to be sporting their newest SPARTA t-shirt!

Morpheus: That’s right and its available only through the FMW shopzone, so get it while its still there!

Larsen: Right, enough of the shameless plugging.

Morpheus: Agreed.

Larsen: Well both teams are set to take on each other in this three on two handicap match and the ref-

Larsen is cut off as Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson blasts through the speakers as Ethan Black, accompanied by Incubus, makes his way down the ramp. The two never take their eyes off of the members of SPARTA as they make their way around the ring and to the announce booth.

Larsen: Well, it seems as if we are to be accompanied by special guest commentators, Ethan Black and uh… Incubus…

Morpheus: Shut your mouth in the presence of greatness.

Black: I’m not here to enjoy your petty little games, so kindly don’t speak unless spoken to.

Larsen: Um, right, well. Bryson starting things off with Kamal here as the opening bell sounds off. Tie up in the center of the ring, Bryson forces Kamal into the turnbuckle, ref calls for the break, THUMB TO THE EYE! What underhanded tactics!

Morpheus: I don’t know, Solomon and Calvin seemed to like it.

Larsen: Kamal smiles as he whips Bryson chest first into the turnbuckle, he moves forward- NO! Mule kick by Bryson right to the gut of Kamal! European uppercut, followed by an atomic drop! Bryson lands a kneeling backbreaker, OH MY GOD! FLATLINER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! KAMAL IS OUT!

Morpheus: Damn, that was impressive.

Larsen: Solomon and Calvin charge the ring! The ref is trying to hold them back-

SoLomon: YOU CANT HOLD ME BACK WHITE DEVIL!

Larsen: Solomon just slapped the ref! Here comes Michaels, clothesline for Solomon! Xavier nails him from behind, but he gets caught by Bryson, X-Plex! They turn to Kamal! Bryson lifts Kamal up to the top turnbuckle, he kneels, Michaels runs! Off Bryson’s shoulders, SHINING WIZARD! Kamal falls forward, SPIKE DDT from Bryson! Michaels, SPRINGBOARD LEG DROP!

Morpheus: Damn, what a display. You gotta give credit where its due.

Black: Credit? For what, being a sham? This is ridiculous, Michaels will die and SPARTA will fall.

Larsen: Calvin charges Michaels, he ducks, BOOT TO THE FACE FROM BRYSON! Bryson locks Calvin in, LACRIMA ANGELUS! VERTEBREAKER FACE STOMP COMBO! Bryson goes for the pin on Kamal, ONE, TWO, NO! Solomon pulls the ref out of the ring! Solomon seems all alone as SPARTA has all but slaughtered the other two men.

Morpheus: I wouldn’t say that.

Larsen: What the hell! Calvin Xavier able to crawl forward and land a double low blow! Solomon slides in and starts laying the boots down on Bryson as Michaels rolls out of the ring! Calvin is up, he is still groggy from that tag team maneuver, Solomon calls for something. Calvin goes out to the apron, Solomon powerbombs Bryson into the turnbuckle, Calvin jumps, SLINGSHOT DROPKICK! Solomon charges forward, KNEE TO THE FACE! My god!

Morpheus: OWNED!

Larsen: The ref back in the ring demanding Solomon and Calvin get to their corners! They comply, but not before Solomon spits on the man! Kamal is up barely and notices the still prone Bryson, he drags him over to his corner and tags in Solomon and they begin putting the boots to him!

Morpheus: What do you think about the match, Ethan?

Black: Insolate swine! I’m here to get a first hand scouting of my opponent, not to interact with you infidels. You two are below me in every aspect of life, so kindly refrain from attempting to talk to me. When I want to say something, I will say it. I am the full Metal Champion, damn it, and I do as I please.

Morpheus: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the iron maiden.

Black: Cute. I should rip your tongue form your mouth. Oh, that’s good, Incubus, remember that for later.

Larsen: Solomon lifts Bryson and places him in the corner, he turns-

SoLomon: ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

Larsen: He’s charging, NO! BRYSON DUCKS! SOLOMON TAKES OUT HIS TEAM MATES! BRYSON ROLLS FORWARD! TAG TO MICHAELS! Michaels flies in, clothesline to Solomon! Punch to Xavier! Kamal lands a hit, but Michaels turns and blasts him too!

Morpheus: Watch out Black, that could be you soon.

Black: Watch out Morpheus, you could be dead soon.

Morpheus: Point taken.

Larsen: Michaels turns but is jumped by Solomon and Calvin! The two are ganging up on him! The ref tries to get them back, BUT SOLOMON PUSHES HIM AWAY! Kamal comes in with a chair! He’s got a chair! Kamal blasts Bryson with the chair as he tries to come to his cousin’s defense! Kamal turns to Solomon and hands him the chair! The two hold Michaels, HE TRIES TO FIGHT BACK! MICHAELS FIGHTING BACK! NO! THE NUMBERS GAME TAKING CONTROL!

Black: Where’s your God now, Michaels.

Larsen: Solomon lines up, Calvin and Kamal are holding Drew defenseless! NO! HE WINDS UP! NO! SOLOMON BLASTS HIM WITH THE CHAIR! The ref is demanding him to stop, BUT SOLOMON PUSHES HIM AWAY! HE TURNS AND BLASTS HIM AGAIN! MICHAELS IS BLEEDING!

Morpheus: What the hell?

Larsen: The ref just called for the bell! What is going on!?

Cherry: Due to excessive violence, this match has been ruled a DISQUALIFICATION! HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, DREW MICHAELS AND NICK BRYSON, SPAAAAAAARTA!

Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson (4.5 aps + 4.1 aps + 10.0 havs = 18.6 total)
SoLomon Shabazz, Calvin Xavier, and Kamal Qahaar (4.1 aps + 4.15 aps + 3.75 aps + 6.5 havs = 18.5 total)

Larsen: Solomon blasts the ref with the chair! Solomon turns and nails Bryson again! DDT ON TO THE CHAIR KOs BRYSON!

SoLomon: ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLAH!

Larsen: Kamal and Calvin lift Drew Michaels! They have him up in a crucifix powerbomb position! They toss him down in a piledriver! This is sick!

Morpheus: I dunno, I’m slightly entertained.

Larsen: Blood is pouring down Michaels face! Bryson is staggering up, ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT! Bryson staggers back into the turnbuckle, Kamal holds the chair, SUPERKICK! HE CALLS THAT THE MILLION MAN MARCH! BRYSON IS OUT AND BLEEDING! MICHAELS IS DOWN AND BLEEDING! THE BLACK PHARAOHS LEAVE SPARTA IN A MESS!

Morpheus: I bet this pleases not only them, but our champion here.

Larsen: The Pharaohs leave the ring and-

Black: Now…

Larsen: What? NO! Black and Incubus charge the ring! Incubus pulls that container of gas from under the ring. He slides in and presents the container as an offering almost to Black! The two of them walk over to Michaels and stand over him, this is what they’ve been looking for!

Morpheus: Excellent!

Larsen: Incubus opens the container, NO! Black stops him, wait, why does he have that wicked smile on his, OH MY GOD! NO!

Morpheus: SWERVE!

Larsen: INCUBUS IS POURING THAT GASOLINE ON BRYSON’S PRONE BODY! HE IS COVERING BRYSON IN GASOLINE! BLACK HAS A LIGHTER! BLACK HAS A LIGHTER!

Black pulls a small silver lighter with a skull engraved into it out from his robe and flicks it on. The small flame seems insignificant until he drops it on Bryson, engulfing the front of his shirt in flames.

Larsen: OH MY GOD! GET THE EMTS DOWN HERE NOW! THIS MAN IS ON FIRE!

Morpheus: Oh my God…

Larsen: This is sick! This is so wrong! Look at this! Black is holding Michaels’ head, forcing him to watch his cousin burn! EMTS are down here, finally!

Morpheus: This is insane…

Larsen: NO! INCUBUS IS REFUSING TO LET THEM IN! They’re rushing around the ring, trying to spray Bryson with fire extinguishers! Black and Incubus decide they’ve done enough and leave the ring! Black has a mic!

Black: Drew, did you like what you just saw? I hope you did, because you better get used to it, because next week, you have Incubus one on one…

IN AN INFERNO MATCH!

Larsen: Michaels can barely stand! He is battered and beaten and yet he is trying to make it to his cousin! The EMTS have put Bryson out, but that match, next week? My God what condition will this leave Drew Michaels in for Ultimatum?

Morpheus: This is really bad, man, really bad.

Larsen: EMTS are carrying Bryson up the ramp on the stretcher as Michaels crawls after him to attend to his family. I’m disgusted, this is sick. Ethan Black is a sick and twisted individual! I’m Larsen, for Morpheus, this has been Full Metal Wrestling's ANARCHY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anarchy 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 4.3   Anarchy 4.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 4.3
Page 1 of 1