Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 pm

The scene opens to show Drew Michaels in the back, FMW Ultraviolent title over his shoulder, standing in front of a dark red backdrop

Michaels: I’m here as your Ultraviolent champion and personal hero Drew Michaels and this is the most extreme show on television. This is F..M..W..ANARCHY!

Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS FMW_Anarchy

Robb Larsen: Welcome to FMW Anarchy folks. I’m Robb Larsen and I’m joined ringside by the dream master himself, Morpheus and we are in beautiful Memphis, Tennessee!

Morpheus: Fuck this shit. What do I have to put up with tonight?

Larsen: How about three ‘Beat the Clock’ matches to determine positioning in the Elimination Chamber at Full Injection!

Morpheus: That could be mildly interesting…

Cherry: The following contest is a Beat The Clock Challenge to determine the order of entrance into the Elimination Chamber at Lethal Injection!

Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica hits as John "Doc" Derrick saunters to ringside. He stops only to shake hands with a few fans at ringside and take a sip from a flask he carries with him.

Cherry: First, hailing from Tombstone, AZ and weighing in at 220 lbs. This is John "Doc" Derrick!

Larsen: Derrick looks relaxed and really, he should be. The pressure's on Drago not on him.

Morpheus: What you call relaxed I call shit faced drunk! The man's a louse, he shouldn't be allowed to compete against a great competitor like this man.

SexyBack by Justin Timberlake plays over the PA as Lucas Drago and Andrew King step through the entrance. Drago stops and poses while King applauds. King then orders security to surround Drago as the walk to the ring.

Cherry: His opponent hails from Orange County, CA. He weighs in at 250 lbs. Accompanied tonight by his agent, the esteemed Andrew King, this is the O.C. Superhero, Lucas Drago!

Morpheus: Drago looks good as always. In perfect shape. I doubt it will take him long to dispatch with this drunk standing across from him.

Larsen: The bell rings and Derrick races across the ring. He cocks the right hand.

Morpheus: Wait a minute! What is he doing?

Larsen: Andrew King is screaming at the ref not to allow Derrick to hit Drago in the face and Drago is backing up and covering up.

Drago backs into the corner with his hands over his face. Derrick keeps his hand cock. Derrick then smiles at the crowd and lands a hard right hand to Drago's midsection. Derrick follows up with repeated body blows.

Larsen: Hard shots to the body by Doc! He may break Drago's ribs with those blows. After this, Drago may wish he being hit in the face.

Morpheus: No way, even with broken ribs, Lucas Drago would still be a handsome man and that's all that matters.

Larsen: Are we having a gay moment, Morph?

Morpheus: Uh, no! I'm just saying that...never mind!

Larsen: Derrick follows up with a nice scoop slam. Derrick off the ropes and lands a knee to the midsection.

Cherry: One minute has gone by!

Larsen: Derrick looks to be climbing to the second turnbuckle...forearm to the midsection connects. Derrick with the cover...ONE...TWO...Drago kicks out!

Morpheus: You won't beat the O.C. Superhero that easily.

Larsen: Derrick is going up again. Wait, Drago's pulling the referee towards him. And King just knocked Derrick off the turnbuckle. The ref didn't see it!

Morpheus: And Drago is up!

Drago still favoring his ribs, mounts Derrick and begins raining down punches.

Larsen: You know, it's interesting that with the stipulations Drago puts on his matches that the first offense he gets in this match is punching his opponent in the face!

Morpheus: So what! Derrick isn't nearly as good looking. Beating in his face would probably be an improvement.

Drago picks Derrick up and hits a delayed vertical suplex before making a cover.

Larsen: Cover by Drago...ONE...TWO...Derrick is up.

Cherry: Two minutes have gone by!

Larsen: Drago has Derrick up again...powerbomb connects!

Morpheus: And that's a long way to fall!

Larsen: Drago with another cover...ONE...TWO...Derrick is out again.

Drago, frustrated mounts Derrick again and lands more punches. He then bounces off the ropes and lands legdrop. Drago then stands up and postures to the crowd.

Morpheus: He looks like he's calling for the Sex Bomb.

[i]Drago lifts Derrick onto his shoulders. As he tries for the Sex Bomb, his ribs give out and Derrick slides behind him. Derrick the grabs Drago’s hair and repeatedly punches him in the back of the head.

Morpheus: He's punching him in the head! He can't do that!

Larsen: That's in the back of the head, not the face!

Cherry: Three minutes have gone by!

Derrick follows up with knees to the ribs. Before running off the ropes and landing a bulldog.

Larsen: Drago is down again! And Derrick off the ropes again but King tripped him up! Now, Derrick is pulling King onto the apron. Derrick is choking the life out of King!

Morpheus: Unhand him, you drunk! The man's an agent.

Larsen: Drago's up, though, he charges...and Derrick ducks! Drago just knocked King off the apron. Drago looks shocked that he just collided with his agent! And Derrick with a roll-up! ONE...TWO...Drago kicks out!

Morpheus: The O.C. Superhero should be looking for revenge after what Derrick did to his agent, Andrew King!

Larsen: Drago swings at Derrick again but Derrick ducks and lands another body shot. Again and again! I don't know how much more Drago can take!

Morpheus: This Derrick's a brawler and he is just landing repeated blows to Drago's ribs!

Larsen: Drago rakes the eyes, though! Drago off the ropes...clothesline...no Derrick caught the arm. He's got Drago clinched...and he nails The Reckonin'. Drago might be out! ONE...TWO...THREE!!!

Morpheus: WHAT???

Larsen: Huge upset! John "Doc" Derrick just pinned Lucas Drago!

Cherry: The winner of this match in four minutes and two seconds...John "Doc" Derrick!
John "Doc" Derrick (4.25 aps + 0.9 avs = 5.15 Total)
Lucas Drago (3.57 aps + 0.8 avs = 4.37 Total)

Larsen: Andrew King is in shock and I'm sure, when Lucas Drago wakes up, he will be too. And look, Derrick is lighting up a cigarette to celebrate!

Morpheus: Not just to celebrate as he pushes the lit cigarette into the side of Drago, burning his perfect skin! That's just sadistic. at least it wasn't the face...

Larsen: Probably would have been better that way, it would have given Lucas an excuse not to show up at the Elimination Chamber since it doesn't look good for him to get a late spot.

Morpheus: Man, a loss that quick would almost ensure that Lucas Drago is the first man in the Elimination Chamber unless Ethan or X really screw things up!

Larsen: I would say that's doubtful but anything can happen as we'll hear in a minute with our resident hatemonger Syanide as he is interviewed by our own Veronica Cherrywood!

The camera shows Veronica Cherrywood standing nervously in the back as Syanide, a giant swastika armband on his right arm, walks up to her with an evil grin on his face.

Syanide: So, you wanted more of pure, white perfection to interview? I can’t blame you, with all the fucking filthy blooded animals running around here that you’re turning to a real man; not some ape or chink.

Cherrywood: Can we just get this over with? I just have to ask you about your tag team match that’s next…

Syanide: The one where I team with the cunt-eyed chink against the two nigger scum? That’s not a match, that’s a fucking picnic of shit. I mean really, I know I’m one the greatest genetic specimens on Anarchy but how can they really expect me to carry an Asian bastard to a good match? I mean really, he can’t even drive right! All his people have ever been good at is killing themselves fancy ways, which is a very good thing in my opinion.

Don’t worry your pretty little blonde head though; I won’t let him drag me down! No, I plan on letting him watch with his slant eyes from the sidelines as I do what I do best, which is beat some respect into disrespectful niggers. Those Sambo bastards should be serving me drinks, not wrestling in the same ring as me. It’s disgusting!

Cherrywood: That’s…horrible. I also have to ask you about Rabbi.

Syanide: I was going to get to that! You’re really acting like a nigger, being impatient and wanting everything handed to you. As I was saying, niggers are disgusting, sickening creatures who have no place in the world except to serve the white race like they did in the golden days of slavery. However, at least the niggers have a purpose in the world, unlike those damn Jews! Jews are greedy bastards who always want everything their way or else they run off and pout like a bitch to the rest of the world. Hell, the last time they did that; after that brilliant mind that is Hitler tried to help their race; they got a whole fucking country by taking it away from the sand niggers. If that doesn’t show their greed I don’t know what is! Jews are the worst plague on this white earth; they even stole away Britney Spears and made her shave off her beautiful blonde hair, probably to sell it. Well, unless we had nigger Jews. Wait, we have those; like that Lenny Kravitz! My Brotherhood might need to take care of that one after we finish our business with Rabbi!

The camera turns to show Veronica throwing up from her disgust as Syanide shrugs and walks off towards the ring.

Last edited by Easier on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Morpheus: Next up we got…oh god, the Hoodstarz?

Larsen: Yep, up agents a racist and a ninja.

Morpheus: What the hell is this world coming too?

“Neck of the Woods” by Birdman and Lil Wayne hits the speakers
has the Hoodstarz, Infinity and Mac Deezy, strut down towards the ring.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the followed contest is an Ultraviolet tag team match up. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 386 lbs. They are…the HOOOOOOOODSTAARRRRRZZZZ!

"Halo" by Soil blasts through the arena as Syanide comes right from the back and runs towards the ring.

Morpheus: Syanide bolts to the ring, he isn’t even letting Cherry introduce him, he’s ready to fight!

Larsen: OH! Infinity doesn’t even know he’s there as Syanide big boots the back of his head! Here comes Mac Deezy but Syandie blocks a punch and lifts him up for a military slam…

Morpheus: …and gets thrown to the outside of the ring. Syanide is owning here and…hey…where’s Orochi?

Larsen: Um, on the apron.

Morpheus: AH! When’d he get there!? How’d he get there!?

Larsen: …Ninja?

Morpheus: What?

Larsen: Never mind. Syanide has Deezy up on his feet, but he eats the steel steps. Syanide starts to search under the ring, hello steel chair!

Morpheus: Syanide levels up Deezy and slams it agents his back! Deezy goes down hard, clutching his back in pain.

Larsen: Syanide turns his attention to Infinity who’s slowly getting up. He gets in the ring and waits for Infinity to get to his feet.

Morpheus: He swings but Infinity dodges the attack. He swings once more but Infinity again avoids the steel.

Larsen: Syanide is getting pretty irritated with this as we can see, so he throws the steel chair at Infinity which nails him right in the chest! He backs into the corner and Syanide hits a running splash, squishing him agents the turnbuckle.

Morpheus: I think Orochi is signaling for Syanide to tag him in, but the racist has this match under control.

Larsen: Not for long! Mac Deezy just through the steel steps from the outside into the ring, which hit dead onto Syanide’s back! Now the pimp is in the ring, and rams the steel steps in the back of his head! Time for a cover, One! Two! No, Syanide kicks out!

Morpheus: Now it’s time for the Gangsta’s turn for offence. Deezy somehow lifts up Syanide and power slams him right onto the steel steps. Now here comes Infinity from the top rope and splashes while he was on the steel! Syanide has to be out!

Larsen: Deezy turns towards Orochi, has he punches him right in the jaw to make him fall to the outside. No breaking up pins for him.

Morpheus: While in that time Infinity makes the cover, but he’s not the legal man! Ha!

Larsen: Although this is am Ultraviolet tag match there are some rules. Deezy is the legal man and wasn’t the one who made the pin. The Hoodstarz could have won it there.

Morpheus: Oh, Infinity and Mc Deezy aren’t too pleased with that. The Hoodstarz get in the refs face, but he’s standing his ground! Good man.

Larsen: Up, our refs have balls.

Morpheus: Guess who’s up! Syanide is on his feet and doesn’t look too happy.

Larsen: The ref is actually keeping the Hoodstarz distracted! That’s what you get for pissing him off!

Morpheus: Syanide has the steel steps, starts to bolt and slams it agents the back of both Hoodstarz! Now he’s slamming the steps onto both of them one at a time!

After Syanide is done his assault he throws the steel steps away. Infinity rolls to the outside leaving Syanide alone with the legal man, Mac Deezy.

Larsen: Syanide is control of this match up now, and Mac Deezy’s back has taken a lot of punishment already. This would be a great time to take advantage.

Morpheus: This would be a great time to tag in his fucking partner. Syanide has obviously gotten hurt, yet he demands to stay in this match.

Larsen: Time for some offence. Syanide picks up Mac Deezy and levels him with a DDT straight to the mat. That was just used to buy some time however, but Syanide is once again on the outside looking for a weapon under the ring.

Morpheus: You say that like it’s a bad thing. I wanna see a little destruction here!

Larsen: Think he found what he was looking for. Syanide pulls out a ladder and ducks it in the ring. Syanide follows, and isn’t going to pretty!

Morpheus: Syanide sets up the ladder in the corner and pulls Deezy to his feet. He grabs his arm and whips him back first into the ladder!

Larsen: He grabs Deezy’s are and does it again! One more time, but Syanide whips him face first into the ladder!

Morpheus: Oh man, I think Deezy is busted up from that…yep. He’s bleeding from his nose and from a gash on his chest. That was a brutal assault form Syanide.

Larsen: It’s just the beginning, I’m sure Syanide has more up his sleeve.

Syanide grabs a hold of the ladder and holds it up, hinting he’s going to bring it down on Deezy, but before he can Infinity comes out of no where with a table in his possession. He slams the table’s edge right into Syanide’s gut, making him drop the ladder and fall backwards.

Larsen: Infinity out of no where with the comeback!

Morpheus: He aint done with the table. Infinity slams it in Syanide’s gut making him bend over and fall onto one knee.

Larsen: With that, Infinity runs to the other side of the ring and sets up the table in the corner. He goes over to Syanide and I think it’s time for a little revenge.

Morpheus: Infinity whips Syanide into the corner…but SHIT! Syanide got his boot up and broke the table! He’s a beast!

Larsen: Infinity runs towards him, but Syanide catches him and throws Infinity into the table remains in the corner! He still went through wood there!

Morpheus: Mac Deezy is up! Deezy runs with the steel steps in hand but Syanide back body drops him! Now he has him on his feet, and Syanide whips Deezy head first into Infinity’s gut!

Larsen: Now Orochi is getting pretty pissed off. He’s waving at Syanide to tag him in, but he’s laughing in his face. Orochi looks like he’s had enough…

With that, the lights go out, and a second or two later they come back on, but Orochi has left the apron. He can’t be found anywhere.

Morpheus: Hey! Where’d he go!?

Larsen: Again…he’s a Ninja…

Morpheus: Yeah, but where the fuck did he go?

Larsen: Ugh, he’s gone, and I don’t think he’s coming back. Back to the match, Syanide turns around but Mac Deezy was waiting for him!

Morpheus: Yeah, with a kick to the balls.

Larsen: Syanide goes down hard, clutching his nuts. But hey, look at that! Infinity has recovered and is scattering the table bits out of the ring. Now he’s undoing the top turnbuckle pad…I smell a double team.

Morpheus: You smelled right. Mac Deezy holds the back of Syanide’s head, starts to run and slams his forehead into the exposed turnbuckle! And again! And again!

Larsen: Now Infinity has him up with Military Slam, and drops his face across the exposed turnbuckle! Snake Eyes!

Morpheus: Oh my god, Syanide is disgustingly busted up. His entire forehead is red.

Larsen: Infinity goes back to the outside and starts to look under the ring. Mac Deezy has Syanide up and rams him into the steel steps that are still in the ring. Now he’s smearing his face across the steel.

Morpheus: I think he’s just buying time for Infinity to come inside the ring…with another table, and now he sets it up in the middle of the ring. But they’re…not putting him through it?

Larsen: I don’t know either; Infinity goes back to the outside and looks for something under the ring. Meanwhile, Mac Deezy has a sleeper hold locked in on Syanide. This match is going to end soon for Syanide, if he just tagged in Orochi this would have been different.

Morpheus: I agree. It’s a handicap match now.

Larsen: Infinity pulls out, oh Jesus, a box of thumbtacks!

Morpheus: Ha!

Larsen: Infinity pulls out the thumbtacks and spreads them all across the table, now I see why they didn’t put Syanide through it earlier.

Morpheus: They’re not done their little concoction yet. Infinity puts a steel chair underneath the thumb tacked table. Whoever goes through this is going to die.

Larsen: Syanide is fighting out of the sleeper hold…Infinity comes over the help but…oh god! Syanide just planted Infinity with his Arrowhead Shot super kick while he was still in the sleeper hold!

Morpheus: Syanide hip tosses his way out of it. Now he picks up Mac Deezy and spine busters him into the steel steps! It looks like it could be one of the Hoodstarz that go through this table!

Larsen: Syanide has Mac Deezy up for his finisher, a 180 piledriver! He can pull it off right here!

When it looks like Syanide is going to deliver the 180 piledriver and end this match, Deezy kicks his way out of it and reverses the assault with a back body drop, making him land through the table with thumbtacks onto the steel chair.

Morpheus: OH MAN! Oh man, oh man! Oh man!

Larsen: Syanide is rolling around the ring in pain, he has too much adrenalin to be knocked out from that.

Morpheus: But Infinity is up from the super kick. And he has mister brick in his hand.

Larsen: Where the hell did he get a brick?!

Morpheus: Maybe he’s a Ninja too?

Larsen: Infinity levels up Syanide and whacks the brick straight over his head!

Morpheus: Oh man! Oh man! Oh man! Oh man, if Syanide doesn’t have brain damage from that, I’m retiring right now. Man oh man.

Larsen: Mac Deezy crawls over to Syanide and makes the cover from that, One! Two! Three! I never though I’d say this, but the Hoodstarz win!

Cherry: The winner of this match, via pinfall, the team of Infinty and Mac Deezy, the Hoodstarz!

Infinity & Mac Deezy (2.02 aps + 3.82 aps + 0.9 avs = 6.74 Total)
Syanide & Orochi (3.99 aps + 0.00 aps + 1.0 avs = 4.99 Total)

Morpheus: Well, this match has proven three things. One, Syanide isn’t a good tag partner. Two, Orochi and Mac Deezy still have unfinished business. And three…Syanide got owned with a brick!

Larsen: And it looks like the Hoods aren't done yet as they surround that racist bastard, looking to settle a little score with him and his kind!

Infinity steps towards the downed Syanide a grabs him by his throat, looking to choke the skinhead out until RABBI runs out from the back, chasing the Hoodstarz out of the ring.

Morpheus: Why the hell does Rabbi want to help Syanide? I don't keep up with that other show, that one about chemicals or something where they technical wrestle, but wouldn't he hate Syanide?

Larsen: He does hate him but I think we're about to find out what's going on as Rabbi has a microphone.

Rabbi: Get up and tell me where the hell Dan is! I played your damn game and it's time for my reward!

Syanide slowly crawls to his feet and looks Rabbi dead in the eyes before snatching the microphone out of his hand.

Syanide: Fucking Chink bastard abandoned me...As for you, you can have your Kosher little brother.

Rabbi begins to smile and say something before Syanide cuts him off.

Syanide: As I was saying, you can have your little brother if you can beat me at Full Injection in a match of my choice; named after the most brilliant and beautiful event in human history; a Hangman's Holocaust! That's right, you're going to die Jew just like that god among men, and dogs in the case of your race, Hitler killed all your filthy relatives!

Rabbi stares directly into Syanide with hate in his eyes, shaking from anger, but is unable to attack because he fears for the safety of his brother. Syanide laughs again as he rolls out of the ring.

Larsen: Can you believe that, Syanide and Rabbi will meet up at Lethal Injection in a Hangman's Holocaust match!

Morpheus: And what's a Hangman's Holocaust match?

Larsen: Ummmm...I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

War Machine is standing back stage, wrapped in medical gauze, from the burns he sustained in the Inferno Match at Anarchy 2.2. His sleeveless leather trenchcoat hides a majority of the burns and gauze, but his arms and face cannot paint the image clearer of an injured man.

War Machine: Last week, at Anarchy 2.2, I played with fire, and got burnt. Worst of all though, I got beat.

War Machine pauses for a moment.

War Machine: The end result left me in a hospital bed for a couple nights. I lost the Ultraviolent Championship, and most importantly, I failed my master Ethan Black and I failed the Covenant.

War Machine’s cold, dead eyes penetrate the camera, with a look of some one who has lost something, but has determination to find it once again at all costs.

War Machine: Fortunately, I will be given a second chance. I found myself in a position to invoke a rematch clause. That is why Drew Michaels, at Lethal Injection, you will be putting my Ultraviolent Championship on the line, against a man who hasn’t just been to hell and back, but a man who contains the very essence of pain, hunger, torture, and eternal damnation. At Lethal Injection, you will face ME! And the Ultraviolent Championship will be back in the hands of the Black Covenant, exactly where it belongs for now and eternity.

As War Machine finishes, the sound of a single man clapping is heard off screen Harlequin walks into shot.

Harlequin: Very nice War Machine. Very nice. But I hate to tell you, only a minority of that was true.

War Machine: Harlequin. To what do I owe the pleasure?

Harlequin: You owe nothing. In fact, I think I can sum it up best, you owe nothing because you have nothing to give. You are bandaged up soo badly that you can hardly move. You have lost the will to do anything productive and constructive from your burns, and you have no right to dictate who challenges for what title.

Harlequin gets right up into War Machines face

Harlequin: While you aren’t…medically cleared to wrestle.

War Machine: You're point being?

Harlequin: Well, with those burns, I do believe you are going to miss Lethal Injection due to njury. After all, dear old Phantom can't have you going out there and killing yourself further. Therefore, you can’t invoke your little… rematch clause. Face it War Machine. You blew your first and what should have been only chance when you became that human fireball. It is time someone new was given the chance. Someone fresh. Someone untried and unrestrained by such baggage. Someone like me.

War Machine: And why should it be you Harlequin? What makes you think you should get this shot over me, medically cleared or not?

Harlequin: Because it’s my time to shine just like last week was your time to burn out.

Harlequin goes to walk off, but turns around to face War Machine one more time.

Harlequin: You were right about one thing though. At Lethal Injection I will bring the Ultraviolent Championship back to the Black Covenant, but it will be in my rightful hands.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Phantom is running around backstage, clipboard in hand, frantically flipping through it.

Phantom: I have to find someone to represent Anarchy for me against Jaro but who?

As he’s running through the back, he walks right into Drew Michaels, on his way to his match against Harlequin.

Phantom: Drew, I have a quick questi-

Michaels (interrupting): No. Now move before I stab you in the jugular.

Drew pushes past Phantom as the Anarchy GM stands alone and nods slowly.

Phantom: You’ll be sorry…

Cherry: Ladies and gentleman, the following Non-Title match is scheduled for one fall..

"Back to Hell" by Alkaline Trio hits over the speakers, resulting in a chorus of boo’s from the crowd…

Cherry: Introducing first, hailing from the Isle of Patmos, weighting in a 200 pounds, this is HARRLLEEQUIINNN!

Larsen: And looks who’s with him Morph, it’s the lovely Eve!!

Morpheus: Sin never looked so good Larsen!

“My Assasin” by The Bled hits, drawing a huge pop from the sold out crowd!!

Cherry: And hailing from Philadelphia PA, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the Current Ultraviolent Champion, DDRRREEWWWW MIICCCHAAAEELLSSS!!!!!

Larsen: Folks we do want to remind you that this match here tonight is a non-title match up!

Morpheus: It should be, if Michaels had any balls he’d put the title on the line tonight!

Larsen: Are you questioning his balls Morph? The guy just last week competed in a match were the objective was to set the other person on fire! He got hit with a flaming chair for christsake!

Both men have entered the ring, with Eve standing right outside the ring, in Harlequin’s corner. Michaels hands his newly won UltraViolent Title to the ref and we are underway!! The match begins with the two looking up with a collar and elbow tie-up. Neither man is able to do anything and the two split apart back to their separate corners!

Larsen: Looks like neither man wanted to give up anything early in this match Morph!

Morpheus: I don’t know about that, here they go again!

The two do indeed lock up once more, although this time Harlequin gains the advantage with a knee to Michael’s midsection. He then puts him in a side headlock, wrenching on his neck! Michaels is able to break the hold though with a flurry of elbows to the midsection of Harlequin! He then grabs Harlequins’ arm, bending it behind his back, which he follows with a kick to the back of Harlequin’s legs, sending him down to the mat, all while Michaels forces Harlequin’s arm back behind his back

Larsen: That’s a nice display of technical wrestling right there Morph! Guess that goes to show that our boys on Anarchy know a thing about grappling!

Morpheus: I don’t know about that Larsen! Looks like Harlequin was able to break the hold!It seems he used some super duper technical great chain-wrestling…elbows.

Larsen: Hey those elbows were quite efficient! Both men have now returned to there feet, where Harlequin is first to strike with a big right hand, sending Michaels reeling! He follows that up with another, and now sends him running with a hard irish whip, which he follows up with a vicious clothesline!

Morpheus: That clothesline rocked my socks!

Larsen: I can’t believe you just said that! What are you some kinda emo-goth punk rock lover?

Morpheus: Are you blind or have you just not looked at me lately.

Larsen: I’m not blind and it’s by choice that I havn’t looked at you. Harlequin now going for a cover, he’s trying to end this thing early! ONEEE T… and MICHAELS KICKED OUT! Harlequin now picking Michaels up off his feet, BACKBREAKER ON MICHAELS!!

Morpheus: He could have broke him in half! Which come to think of it, would be pretty cool to see!

Larsen: Harlequin going for another cover! ONEE!! TWO!!! And Michaels kicked out once more! Look at Eve at Ringside, she can’t believe it!

Morpheus: If I were Michaels I would just stay down! He’s taking a lot of punishment early on and he needs to save himself for when the matches really count,- when the title’s on the line!

Harlequin once again pulls Headbanger up of the mat and sets him up in position for a Vertical Suplex, only instead he drops Headbanger face first right into the mat!

Larsen: Beautiful move there by Harlequin! Michaels is down in the corner! What do you call that again Morph?

Morpheus: I call it painful Robb, very very painful!

Larsen: Harlequin now going for another cover, it could be over! ONEE!!! TWOOO!!! AND MICHAELS GETS A FOOT ON THE ROPES, BREAKING THE COUNT!

Morpheus: And look at Harlequin, he’s irate, as is Eve on the outside! He knows that was a great chance to put Michaels away!

Larsen: Eve now jawing with the ref at ringside, but to no avail!

Harlequin, irate at the fact that he can’t put away Michaels, begins to pace around the ring. He takes a position diagionally across from the prone Michaels and begins to motion for him to rise.

Larsen: It looks like Harlequin is setting up for the “Spear of Destiny”!!! He’s ready to end this thing right now!

Morpheus: Michaels is done for if he hits this!

Larsen: Michaels now struggling to pull himself, Harlequin charges… and Michaels SIDESTEPS HIM!! HARLEQUIN WENT FLYING INTO THE RING POST AT FULL SPEED!!! HE COULD BE OUT!!! MICHAELS GOING FOR THE COVER!! ONEEEE!!!! TWOOO!!!

Morpheus: THIS HAS TO BE OVER!!

Larsen: THR….NO!! HARLEQUIN KICKED OUT!! HOW’D HE DO IT MOPRH!

Morpheus: I’m not sure but somehow he found away!

Larsen: Michaels now lifting Harlequin off the mat and pushing him hard into the turnbuckle! He climbs on top and begins delivering stuff shots to Harlequin’s head! One! Two!

Crowd: Three!! Four!!

Morpheus: Listen to this crowd! These idiots are counting with him. I hope he doesn’t past six or they are lost!

Crowd: Five!!! Six!!!

Larsen: Harlequin’s going to be seeing stars after this!

Crowd: Seven!!! Eight!!! Nine!!! Ten!!!!

Larsen: And Michaels climbs down, grabs Harlequin by the head and throws him down on the mat as the crowd makes their love of Michaels known!

Morpheus: They aren’t the only ones showing their love for him. Fag.

As Harlequin rises to his feet Michaels is there to meet him with a stiff forearm shot, followed by a knee to the midsection and a spike DDT!!

Larsen: DDT on Harlequin! Keep in mind he just went headfirst into a steel post! He could be out! Michaels going for the cover, ONE!!! TWO!!! And NO, HARLEQUIN KICKS OUT!!! And Michaels can’t believe it!!

Morpheus: Neither can this crowd! Listen to them voice their displeasure, while Eve at ringside is positively glowing!

Larsen: Yea, glowing like the skin of a radioactive cobra. Back in the ring now Michaels whipping Harlequin off the ropes, and Harlequin floors him with a big boot right to the face!

Morpheus: I’d say Michaels telegraphed the fact that he was going for a back body drop!

Larsen: Indeed he did and now he’s paying for it! Harlequin with a leg drop right on the neck of Michaels! Now he’s locked on a STF, torturing the already sore neck and back of Michaels!

Morpheus: Great strategy here by Harlequin! Michaels neck and back have taken a beating so far and Harlequin is looking to capitalize on it!

Larsen: Michaels now struggling to get break the hold! Listen to this crowd Morph; they want to see Michaels break it!!

Crowd: Michaels!! Michaels!!

Larsen: He’s trying to claw his way to the ropes…….and HE MAKES IT!! HARLEQUIN IS FORCED TO BREAK THE HOLD!!

Harlequin, feeling another chance has slipped away begins to stomp away at Michaels, he then pauses and at the urging of Eve from the outside, picks Michaels up in position for the “Crossbuster!

Larsen: Harlequin looking to put Michaels away with the Crossbuster but Michaels counters before Harlequin can get him in postion he got to his feet and pushed him away, resulting in the ref being knocked to the mat!

Harlequin turns around to face Michaels were he is met with a kick to the abdomen, which he follows up with his WICKED DDT!!!

Larsen: WICKED DDT by Michaels!! This one could be over!!! Michaels with the cover!!

Morpheus: The ref is still down!!!

Crowd: ONE!! TWO!!! THREEE!!! FOUR!!! FIVE!!!!!

Larsen: There is no ref to make the count!

Morpheus:The crowd can count all they want but it’s no good without a ref!

Michaels realizing this breaks the pin and attempts to revive the ref, but to no avail. Meanwhile on the outside Eve has taken possession of Michael’s Ultraviolent Title and passed it into the ring to Harlequin, unknown to Michaels. Harlequin rises to his feet and NIALS MICHAELS IN THE FACE WITH THE TITLE BELT AS HE TURNS AROUND, before quickly tossing the belt back outside to Eve!!

Larsen: What a cheap shot!! Harlequin just nailed Michaels in the mouth with the belt! This thing is over! Michaels is out!

Morpheus: Harlequin now dragging the ref over and he’s beginning to stir!! Going for the cover!!!

The ref’s hand hit’s the mat ever so slowly… ONE!!!!!

Larsen: Harlequin is going to steal this one!!!

TWOOO as the ref’s hand hit’s the mat once again!

Morpheus: This thing is over Larsen!

The ref’s hand begins it’s journey towards the mat once more…thr..

Larsen: NO!! MICHAELS KICKED OUT!! MICHAELS KICKED OUT AND HARLEQUIN IS SHOCKED!!!

Morpheus: Son of a Bitch!

Harlequin is clearly upset and he is letting the ref know it, as he is right in the ref’s face. While he is arguing he doesn’t see Michaels slowly rise up and deliver a forearm shot right to the back of Harlequin’s head!

Larsen: Hard shot right there by Michaels! Which he follows up with a Bulldog, driving Harlequin face first into the mat and both men are down!

Morpheus: Both these men have to be exhausted! Which one will find a way to put the other away first, that’s who is going to win this match.

Larsen: Isn’t that usually the case? Both men slowly rising to their feet, Harlequin throws a wild right hand but Michaels ducks, moving behind him and sending him crashing to the mat with a German Suplex!!

Morpheus: I think Harlequin is in a daze right now!

Larsen: Michaels not going for the cover, instead he’s waiting for Harlequin to stand up, It looks like he’s setting up for the Killswitch!

Morpheus: Eve sees this too! She’s up on the ring apron trying to alert Harlequin!

Larsen: BUT ITS NO USE!! MICHAELS HITS HIM WITH THE KILLSWITH! THE REF’S MAKING THE COUNT!!!

Crowd + Larsen: ONEE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry:Ladies and Gentleman, your winner by result of a pinfall, DREWWWW MMMIICCCHHHAAAEELLSSSSS!!!!

Drew Michaels (4.16 aps + 1.4 avs = 5.56 Total)
Harlequin (4.04 aps + 1.0 avs = 5.04 Total

Larsen: What a fantastic match these two put on, both these guys gave it their all out there tonight, unfortunately though for Harlequin it just wasn’t enough!!!

As Michaels celebrates his victory over Harlequin, Harlequin rolls out of the ring were he is joined by Eve on the outside. The two start to slowly make their way up the ramp, but stop when “Desire” By Ozzy Osbourne hits and out comes the Anarchy GM, Phantom!

Larsen: Look who we have here Morph!

Morpheus: Maybe he’s out here to fire you.

Phantom: Bravo Gentleman, Bravo, fantastic effort both of you. What you two did in that ring tonight was a Testment to the Excellence of Anarchy and further proved that Anarchy is the dominate brand in the wrestling world! (Crowd Pops, showing their love for Anarchy)

Larsen: he’s got a point there!

Phantom: Speaking of Dominance I’m sure many of you all saw the exchange earlier between Harlequin and the first ever Ultraviolet Champion, War Machine! Now War Machine proved just how dominating of a figure he is when he beat 9 other men to win that championship at FMW 1.4! However as I’m sure many of you know, War Machine lost that title last week to the man that is standing in that ring right now, DREW MICHAELS!! (Crowd pop’s huge as Michaels holds his Title up high!)

What you all don’t know, is that for once, Harlequin was right. I know, it’s hard to believe, but folks it did actually happen. I’m sorry to say that due to injuries sustained during their match last week, War Machine will be unable to compete at Lethal Injection!

Morpheus: Those must have been so major injuries!

Larsen: Did you not watch the match? He GOT SET ON FIRE!!!

Morpheus: Good Point.

Phantom:Now as GM of this brand, I have made it a point to provide each and everyone of you with quality wrestling week in and week out. And just because War Machine can’t compete at Lethal Injection does not mean that Michaels’ Title won’t be defended!

(The crowd clearly likes this news, as does Michaels who is nodding his head up and down in the ring.)

Phantom: And the man that he will defend his Title against at Lethal Injection................... is the same man that he competed and pinned here tonight! HARLEQUIN!

Larsen: That’s some huge news Morph! Harleqiun get’s another crack at Michaels at Lethal Injection!

Michaels clearly doesn’t like the sound of that, but Harlequin certainly does. He stands on the outside of the ring, motioning that Michaels’ Title will become his!

Phantom: So there you all have it, at Lethal Injection it will be Harlequin challenging Drew Michaels for his Ultraviolet Title!

Larsen: I for one am already looking forward to that match!

With that Phantom turns back around and begins to head back towards the curtain when all the sudden “I’m Shipping up to Boston” By Dropkick Murphys hits and Adrian O’rion comes walking through curtains, drawing a huge pop from the crowd!

Morpheus: What’s the runt of the O’Rion litter doing out here Larsen?

Adrian: Drew Michaels vs. Harlequin for the FMW Ultraviolent Title! That’s quite an announcement Phantom!

Phantom: Well yes, these fans sure seemed to think so!

Adrian: Well if they liked that, then they are sure to like this! You see at Lethal Injection I’ve “Picked My Poison” and have decided to cash in my Guaranteed Titled Shot! That means Drew that you will not only be defending your title against Harlequin, but against me as well!!

Larsen: I’ll tell ya what he’s doing Morph! He’s throwing his name in the hat! Michaels/Harlequin just became a three-way dance!

Crowd pops huge for Adrian’s Announcement as Michael’s signals to him and Harlequin that the Ultraviolent Title is staying right were it is at!

Phantom: Well so be it then! At Lethal Injection it will be Adrian O’Rion, Drew Michaels and Harlequin squaring off for the Ultraviolent Title!

Larsen: What a night that’s shaping up to be!

Phantom turns and exits back through the curtain as Adrian, Harlequin and Michaels all continue to stare bullet holes through each other, each one impyling they will walk out of Lethal Injection the Ultraviolent Champion!

Cherrywood: I’m here with Homicide and EricScorpio, the newest member of the Madcore Wrestling Alliance! Guys, how does it feel to be here without longtime member James McDaygo, who is out due to alcohol poisoning?

Homicide: Well, it’s a pity that I don’t have James here to hold me back any longer with his talks of Guinness this and liquor that. Personally, I am; for the first time since I turned twelve, am tired of hearing about alcohol.

Cherrywood: So are the rumors that McDaygo is out of the match true?

Homicide: Completely and totally. How could poor, poor James be expected to pull himself out of the hospital and compete in a match as bloody as the Unlucky 13 match? No, Eric is going to sadly have to fill-in for him the best he can.

Suddenly, Homicide bursts into laughter.

Homicide: Sorry, I couldn’t fake sympathy any longer. Honestly, McDaygo was a joke and, though he’s a good guy, I have to do what’s best for Homicide’s career. Tonight, I did just that when I inducted Eric here into the MWA so that I can still meet the SoCal boys at Full Injection. After all, I won the title shot at 2.1, not James, so I can share it with any damn body I want. Thus, Eric and I will win at Full Injection, not me and McDaygo.

Cherrywood: Eric, you’ve been pretty quiet during this whole interview, what do you have to say?

Eric stares hard at Veronica for a number of seconds before finally opening his mouth.

Scorpio: The time has come for sinners to be judged. The sins of the SoCal Connection are plain to see, sins of pride and greed. They will fall before my brethren Homicide and me as we force them to shed their blood all over that ring thirteen times. So I say and so it shall be.

Homicide stares at Scorpio before laughing again.

Homicide: What he said. Korran, you are so fucked tonight. This one’s for James!

Homicide laughs again as he and Eric walk off from the interview area.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 2.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1