Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 pm

The scene opens to a red backdrop with Anarchy’s resident pimp Mac Deezy standing in front of it.

Deezy: Yo boys fo’ real, this be the most violent show on television. Guess what it be? It’s F...M…W ANARCHY!

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Anarchylogo

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Gsoanarchy2point4

Robb Larsen: Welcome folks to Greensboro to the greatest show in professional wrestling, FMW Anarchy! Joining me, unfortunately, is the Dream King Morpheus.

Morpheus: They haven’t fired me yet?

Larsen: I wonder the same thing everyday I come to work…

Morpheus: So what’s up first?

Larsen: A special challenge match which is, in fact, just about to start.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for one fall….

“Infected” By Bad Religion blasts over the speakers as Homicide exits the curtain and heads down towards the ring, stopping to hand out business cards to fans along the way…

Cherry: Introducing first, from Sydney Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the Number One Contender to the FMW Tag Titles, HE IS HOMMMIIICIIIDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Morph: Larsen take a good look, this will be the last time you ever see Homicide without Gold around his waist!

Larsen: I’m sure the SoCal Connection will have something to say about that Morph! Meanwhile I think Homicide’s got more important things to worry about, his opponent tonight has proven that he is no pushover!

“Whiskey In a Jar” By Metallica hits, sending a buzz through the crowd, a buzz that turns into a full blown roar as Jon “Doc” Derrick exits the curtain!

Cherry: And his opponent, from Tombstone Arizona, weighing in at 220 pounds, JOOOOHHHNNN “DOC” DDDEERRRICCCKKKK!!!

Larsen: Look how calm he looks Morph!

Morph: I can assure you he shouldn’t be, this is no ordinary day at the Doc’s Office for him! He’s facing a man who is on one hell of a winning streak Larsen!

Larsen: A winning streak I’m sure Derrick would love nothing more then to put to an end here tonight!

Both men have now entered the ring, where they meet in the middle, they exchange a few words, after which Homicide pulls out one of his business cards and hands it to Derrick! Derrick smirks and places the card in his pocket. He turns back towards his corner, and is then blindsided by Homicide, who knocks in down to the ground with a clothesline right to the back of his neck!

Larsen: And we are underway here in this match! It sure was nice for Homicide to offer is card too Derrick, and then cheap shot him from behind!

Morph: That wasn’t a cheap shot! Derrick should have thanked him for the card, which he didn’t do! Homicide was paying him back for that!

Larsen: Oh come on Morph, the match hadn’t even started yet!

Homicide is now on top of Derrick, reigning punches down onto his face. Finally he climbs off, then he pulls Derrick up to his feet. He throws a right hand that connects with Derrick’s Jaw, he throws another but this one is blocked by Derrick, who throws a left of his own!

Larsen: What a left hand by Derrick! He sent Homicide reeling with that! Derrick now follows that up with a huge clothesline, knocking Homicide down to the mat! Which he follows up with a Leg Drop right onto the neck Homicide. He goes for the cover! ONE!!!!! TWOOOO!!!! NO!

Morph: And Homicide kicks out at two and half!

Larsen: Homicide now rolling under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring! It looks like he’s trying to re-group here Morph.

Morph: That’s good strategy by the youngster, all though I don’t think it’s gonna to him much good, cause here comes Derrick!

Derrick himself slides under the bottom rope and to the outside and joins Homicide. Before Derrick’s feet even hit the ground Homicide is on him, raining down left and right hands. Homicide then drags Derrick over to the Announce table were he attempts to slam his head right into the table. Derrick however blocks and instead slams Homicide’s head into the announce table. He then grabs him by the arm and whips him into the steel steps, causing a sickening sound of bones meeting metal to be heard throughout the arena!!!

Larsen: And Derrick is having his way with Homicide on the outside! It looks like he might have busted Homicide open when he slammed his face into that table Morph!

Morph: That’s generally what happens when you get your head slammed into an object. Dumbass.

Larsen: Derrick now rolling Homicide back into the ring, here’s the cover! ONE!! TWO…. NO! Homicide kicks out once again. Derrick now pulling Homicide up off the mat, hoisting him up in the air! Looks like he’s going for a Vertical Suplex!

Morph: Make that a delayed Vertical Suplex! What strength being displayed by Derrick! All the blood is rushing to Homicide’s head, some of it even rushing out of his head through the gash in his forehead!

Larsen: Finally he drops him to the mat! What impact! Derrick once again going for the cover..ONE!!! TWO…NO!!! ONCE AGAIN HOMICIDE IS ABLE TO KICK OUT! Derrick now lifting Homicide off the Mat, sends him running across the ring, Homicide hits the ropes, Derrick looking for a back body drop…

Morph: But he telegraphed it! Homicide leaped over him, hits the ropes..

Larsen: CROSS BODY from Homicide onto Derrick!!! Both men are down in the center of the ring! I think that took a lot out of Homicide Morph!

Morph: Indeed it did, I thought it was going to give him some momentum, but it looks like its Derrick who will be up to his feet first!

Larsen: Derrick now slowly walking over to Homicide…

Morph: And Homicide ROLLS HIM UP!

Larsen: The Ref’s making the count! ONE!!! TWO!!! AND DERRICK KICKS OUT!! Homicide up quickly now as Derrick slowly makes his way up off the mat. Homicide now heading towards Derrick, RUNNING ENZIGURI BY HOMICIDE!!!! You could hear the impact of Homicide’s foot against Derricks head from the nosebleed section!

Morph: GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! (in Morph’s best British accent..) What a wonderful strike by the man from Sydney. Pure Perfection.

Larsen: You done?

Morph: Yea, I’ve just always wanted to do that…

Homicide now locks on a side-headlock right in the middle of the ring, trying to wear Derrick down. The crowd begins to chant Derrick’s name as he attempts to break the hold. Finally instead of breaking the hold he shifts his weight so that Homicide’s shoulders are flat on the mat! The Ref makes the Count..ONE! and Homicide kicks out at one, releasing the hold in the process.

Larsen: Smart move right there by Derrick, forcing Homicide to break the hold. Both men now up to their feet, the two men lock up and it’s Derrick that gains the advantage, planting a knee in the gut of Homicide. Big European Uppercut on the doubled over Homicide from Derrick, sending him sprawling back into the ropes! Derrick now charging, CLOTHESLINE ON HOMICIDE knocking him over the ropes!

Morph: But Homicide is able to grab onto the top rope, keeping him from crashing to the floor below!

Larsen: And I don’t think Derrick notices, he’s got his back turned to Homicide!

Morph: Homicide now on the Apron, what’s he got planned here Larsen?

Larsen: SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK ONTO DERRICK!!! What an athletic move by Homicide! He jumped, landed on the top rope and propelled himself like a missile right into the back of Derrick’s skull!

Morph: Homicide goes for the cover! This match should be over!

Larsen: Here’s the count! ONE!!! TWOO!! THR….

Morph: NO!! Derrick kicked out!! He kicked out!

Larsen: And Homicide is irate! He thought he had him pinned! Homicide now moving towards the turnbuckle, he’s one the top turnbuckle, I think he’s about to fly Morph…

Morph: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!!!

Larsen: BUT DERRICK GOT HIS KNEES UP!!! HOMICIDE LANDED RIGHT ON DERRICK’S KNEES!

Morph: Derrick now going for the cover! This one’s done!!

Larsen + Crowd: ONE!!!!! TWOO!!!! TH…

Morph: NO!! HOMICIDE KICKED OUT!! HE KICKED OUT!!!!!

Larsen: I don’t think Derrick liked that very much! Something tells me he’s ready to get this thing over with

Morph: What’s telling you that, the fact that he appears to be setting up for “The Reckonin”??

Larsen: But Homicide won’t be defeated that easy! Kick to Derrick’s midsection! DDT FROM HOMICIDE!!!!! He just spiked Derrick’s head right into the mat! He’s going for the cover!!! ONE!!!! TWO!!! TH…. NO!! THIS TIME IT’S DERRICK’S TURN TO KICK OUT!!

Homicide then drags Derrick over to the corner, climbs to the second turnbuckle and delivers a brutal CURBSTOMP, Right into the chest of Derrick!!! He goes for the cover..ONEE!!! TWOO!!!! BUT ONCE AGAIN DERRICK KICKS OUT!!

Larsen: And once again Derrick kicks out!

Larsen: Homicide is clearly getting frustrated! He thought he had Derrick put away there!

Morph: Homicide now climbing over the ropes onto the apron! I think he’s about to make a delivery!

Larsen: knock knock..

Morph: Who's there?

Larsen: Candygram for Mr. John Derrick!

Homicide is indeed in position for the Candygram. He waits for Derrick to rise, which he slowly does, Homicide jumps, hits the top rope, but DERRICK CATCHES HOMICIDE ON HIS SHOULDERS! POWERBOMB ON HOMICIDE!

Larsen: What a Powerbomb by Derrick! He needs to make the cover!

Morph: I think he’s trying Larsen. That Powerbomb took everything he had left in the tank!

Larsen: Derrick now slowly crawling over towards Homicide! He draps an arm across his chest! Here’s the count!! ONE!!!! TWO!!!!

Morph: This one’s over!

Larsen: THR…NO!!!! HOMICIDE GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!!! THE REF HAD TO STOP THE COUNT!!!

Derrick, clearly ready to end this match, lifts Homicide off of the mat and places him on the top turnbuckle, he climbs up himself, keeping Homicide from trying anything with hard right hands to his face. He slowly climbs up to the turnbuckle himself, lifting Homicide to his feet, resulting in both of them almost losing there footing on the top rope. Derrick then wraps his arms around Homicide’s waist..

Larsen: OH MY GOD MARION! I THINK HE”S GOING FOR A GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!!

Morph: HE IS!!!!

Larsen: GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE TOPE ROPE FROM DERRICK!!! HOMICIDE HAS TO BE DEAD!!

Morph: I think that suplex hurt Derrick as well! Neither man is moving!!

Neither man is indeed moving and the ref begins his count… ONE…. TWO… THREEEE….finally around the count of 6 both men begin to stir, by the count of 8 Derrick is up, and by the count of 9 Homicide himself is once again on his feet. The two go to trading blows in the middle of the wrong. Each blow sends the other staggering backwards. Derrick is the one who finally gains the upper hand by ducking under a right from Homicide, placing a knee under his back, grabbing Homicide by the shoulders and slamming him down onto his knee

Larsen: Very nice modified Backbreaker move there by Derrick. He goes for the cover!! ONE!!! TWO!!!!! TH.. NO!!! HOMICIDE KICKS OUT!

Morph: Derrick seems to be gaining some momentum Larsen…

Larsen: Indeed he does Morph. Homicide now making his way up off the mat, Derrick now grabbing his arms, sends him running towards the ropes! Homicide hit’s the ropes!

Morph: Homicide’s going airborne again!!

Larsen: He goes for another Cross Body but this time Derrick Catches him in midair! Powerslam on Homicide!!!

Morph: Derrick going for the cover..ONE… Hey Derrick just climbed off Homicide!

Larsen: Indeed he did, Derrick stopped the count himself! And I think I know why…

Derrick grabs Homicide by the arm and drags him more towards the center of the ring, he then pulls his opponent up to his feet. Homicide is groggy from the Powerslam and doesn’t really seem to be very aware of what awaits him. Derrick nails him with a boot to the midsection, then places Homicide’s chin right on his shoulder, then pausing, most likely to let the crowd realize his intent..

Larsen: He’s got Homicide in position for ‘The Reckonin” This crowd is going crazy!!!

Morph: Come on Homicide, get yourself out of this!

Larsen: HE’S NOT GOING TOO!!! DERRICK JUST HIT THE RECKONIN!!! RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!! HERE’S THE COUNT!!!!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWOO!!!!!!!!!!

Morph: It’s over!!!!!

Larsen: THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DERRICK HAS PINNED HOMICIDE!!!!!

Cherry : Ladies and Gentleman, your winner of this match by pinfall, JOOHHHHNNN “DOCCCCC” DEEERRRRIICCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!
John Derrick (4.27 aps + 1.1 avs = 5.37 Total)
Homicide (4.07 aps + 1.1 avs = 5.17 Total)

Larsen: What a big win for Derrick here tonight, breaking Homicide’s winning streak!

Morph: I’m sure Homicide will be able to right his ship at Lethal Injection were he will surely become one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions!

Larsen: We will see about that Morph, I wouldn’t count the Champs out so easily..

As Homicide lies motionless in the middle of the ring, Doc makes his way to each Turnbuckle, celebrating his victory. He then starts to make his way out of the ring, stepping over the ropes with one foot. He stops this process however, returning that leg back into the ring. I smile crosses his face as he walks over to the fallen Homicide, reaches his hand in his pocket, takes the card that was given to him earlier and places it right in the middle of Homicide’s chest, laughing as he does so!

Morph: Talk about adding insult to injury! Derrick should be fined for that!

Larsen: Sure, I’ll tell Phantom you volunteered to deliver that news to him!

Morph: On second thought…

Derrick, still laughing finally exits the ring and heads towards the back, stopping to shake hands with a few fans, even taking a swig of one’s beer as he saunters up the ramp…

The scene cuts backstage where we see the door to the Black Covenant locker room open, and out steps a rejuvenated looking War Machine

War Machine: Don't worry, Ethan. I'm gonna go take care of it right now.

War Machine closes the door and makes his way down the hallway, ignoring the stares and whispers of the various Anarchy employees. He stops at a door simply marked "GM". War Machine knocks on the door, opens it, and we hear Phantom's voice from within.

Phantom: Ah, just the man I wanted to see. Please, close the door and take a seat. So how are you feeling, man?

The door clicks closed and the rest of the conversation becomes muffled. The camera cuts back to Robb and Morpheus sitting at ringside.

Robb: What the hell was that all about?

Morpheus: I don't know, but it's good to see the muscle of the Black Covenant is back in the picture.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Lethal Injection is Full Metal Wrestling’s most brutal Pay Per View to date. Every single one of our championships is on the line as their champions defend them with every ounce of their skill.

Each belt gets defended.

We find out who the members of Dr. David Diabolical’s stable bent on world domination are.

The Jaro versus Phantom feud continues.

And there are so many twists and turns that you won’t know which way is up after it ends.

The wrestling world will never be the same after a heavy dose of…

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Lethalinjection

-------------------------------------

The shot opens up to John Derrick sitting in his locker room when we hear a knock at the door.

Derrick: Come in.

The door opens and Phantom walks into the room.

Phantom: Mr. Derrick.

Derrick: The hell do you want?

Phantom: I was impressed tonight with your victory and have been impressed with you overall since you joined Anarchy.

Derrick: Point?

Phantom: I want you to represent me at Lethal Injection in a match against Robert Lillehammer from Alchemy.

Derrick: Now why would I want to do that? I don't even like you. Scratch that. I hate you.

Phantom: Because you...

Derrick: Hold up. I didn't say no.

Phantom: You didn't?

Derrick: No. I didn't. I wouldn't mind stepping into the ring and teaching those Alchemy boys a thing or two. And secondly, Lillehammer you say?

Phantom: Yes.

Derrick: Good. He's a loud mouth just like you and I wouldn't mind kickin' the shit outta that boy. I hate loud mouths.

Phantom: So, you'll do it?

Derrick: Absolutely. Like I said, he's a loud mouth just like you, and I wouldn't mind giving a loud mouth a shit kickin'. And besides, breaking his face would be just like breaking your face.

Phantom slowly begins to back away from Derrick who is giving him the "stink eye."

Phantom: Uhh, thanks, I guess.

"Peace Sells" by Megadeth hits, as Styxx walks from behind the curtains with a sadistic gaze on his face.

Cherry: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at an even 300 pounds, he is from Stingray, Australia... Styyyyyyyxx!!!

Larsen: Here comes the big man, Styxx. I feel intimidated just witnessing this monster get into the ring.

Morpheus: That's because you’re probably used to large guys steeling your lunch money back from your school days. Ha!

Larsen: At least I went through school.

"Workin' 'Em" by Lil Wayne hits the speakers as Mac Deezy and Infinity walk out towards the ring.

Cherry: Introducing next, being accompanied to the ring by Infinity, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is from Oakland, California… Mac Deeeeeezy!.

Morpheus: I can't believe they let this pimp into our arena again. He runs his mouth continually and doesn't back it up in the ring.

Larsen: What do you mean, Morpheus? Mac Deezy has been a phenomenal competitor here in FMW. He and his partner Infinity were handpicked by Phantom to face off against Team Jaro at Lethal Injection! They are going to be representing our brand, so you'd best show Mac Deezy some support.

Morpheus: All I can say is if these punks are representing, I foresee a bleak future for our brand.

Larsen: By any means, the bell has just rung and this match is underway.

Mac Deezy walks up to Styxx and starts throwing a few verbal insults at him. Styxx merely smiles a sadistic laugh as he towers over Deezy.

Larsen: Look at the size difference between these men. Styxx clearly has the advantage when it comes to raw power.

Morpheus: And wrestling skill for that matter.

Larsen: Mac Deezy still throwing insults at the big man, but wait, Deezy is running back, bouncing off the ropes! He runs at Styxx and collides with the monster. But Styxx barely moved and just laughs off Deezy's attempt. He motions his hand, showing for Deezy to do it again!

Morpheus: That was pathetic. Styxx didn't even move an inch.

Larsen: Mac Deezy is trying it again, bouncing off the rope and this time throwing down his shoulder for more effect. Again Styxx barely moves.

Morpheus: This is just stupid. Mac Deezy should know better than trying this.

Larsen: Mac Deezy with his third attempt, running back to the ropes and bouncing off them, straight at Styxx. But wait, he ran past Styxx and bounces off the opposite ropes gaining some real momentum! But Styxx is ready for him, charging in and nailing Deezy with a huge running clothesline.

Morpheus: I wouldn't be surprised if that kid lost a few teeth right there!

Larsen: But Styxx isn't stopping here. He's picking Deezy up and lifting him onto his shoulder. Wham! He just hit a huge powerslam on the pimp.

Morpheus: This is why I disagree with throwing this man into that tag team match at Lethal Injection.

Larsen: The match is far from over. Styxx picking up Deezy again, putting him into the turnbuckle. He's nailing Deezy with a few stiff rights and lefts. The referee objects and tries to push Styxx away and Styxx giving the referee a psychotic glare. Wait, Deezy just ran and gave a flying elbow to Styxx, knocking the big man back. Deezy is up again and follows it up with a quick succession of kicks and chops to the midsection.

Morpheus: I doubt he'll be able to get Styxx off of his feet. What Deezy needs is a few impact moves to wear the monster down, but he just doesn't have the power required to do it.

Larsen: Look at the ingenuity of Mac Deezy, giving a low dropkick to the knee of Styxx and bringing him down. He runs back and follows it up with a dropkick to the face and Styxx is down!

Morpheus: The kid got lucky, it won't happen again.

Larsen: We'll have to wait and see! Deezy going up to the top rope now. Jumping off in what appears to be a frog splash! He lands it! The referee is counting.

Morpheus: Hold on, idiot. Clean your contact lenses. Styxx has caught Deezy just as he landed the frog splash and is getting up with him, breaking the pinfall. The only thing worse than a monster is a pissed-off angry monster and that's precisely what Styxx appears to be now.

Larsen: Styxx walks towards the ropes and is shouting some insults at the crowd! He turns his back on the booing fans and lowers Deezy down, delivering a fall away slam to the outside of the ring! Infinity running to where his partner is lying motionless!

Morpheus: You see! That's why small men shouldn't be in the ring with big men. A big man always overcomes little ones. Look at that, Styxx is laughing!

The referee starts counting 1....2....

Larsen: Deezy has until the ten count to get back into the ring here.

Larsen: Infinity helping his partner up but Deezy seems to be in a grim state here...

Morpheus: Yeah, a state of confusion!

Larsen: And Infinity helping Deezy to get back in. Styxx immediately runs forward again and starts stomping away at the midsection of Deezy. He steps onto Deezy's waist and walks over it, still with that psychotic smile on his face. This makes me sick.

Morpheus: It would. It probably stirs up some bad memories inside of you.

Larsen: Styxx now grabbing the legs of Mac Deezy. What's he doing? He just lifted Deezy up all the way into a setup for the powerbomb. He just powerbombed Deezy straight to the ground! He's not letting go, pulling Deezy up again! Deezy is trying to fight back, but it appears as if it isn't having any effect on the monster. He throws Deezy...

Morpheus: Good god, that was an incredible counter there by Deezy! He used the momentum of the powerbomb to hurricanrana Styxx through the middle rope!

Larsen: This gives Deezy some well-needed time to recover a bit. But it seems like he’s not taking it! Deezy is getting to his feet shakily, staring at Styxx, who is also struggling up. Deezy just grabbed hold of the ropes and waits for Styxx. Deezy just propelled himself over the rope, knocking Styxx straight off his feet!

Morpheus: If the kid keeps this up, Styxx won't just hurt him, he'll destroy him!

Larsen: You've got to give credit to Deezy though, for the amount of heart he's displaying. Deezy is kicking Styxx repeatedly, keeping him down! That's a smart move in my opinion.

Morpheus: Your opinion doesn't count. All he's doing is pushing Styxx towards the boiling point. I wouldn't want to be Deezy when Styxx gets up.

Larsen: That's precisely what's happening here! Styxx getting up slowly even with the repeated blows by Deezy. He grabs onto Deezy's shirt and throws him back into the ring. Styxx grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron, climbing over the top rope here. His eyes look murderous now.

Morpheus: Like I said, the only thing worst than a monster is an angry monster and Mac Deezy is about to pay for his mistakes here.

Larsen: But Deezy has made his way to his feet and his running towards Styxx, but he's planted by a big boot. Thunderous move by the monster! Deezy might just have lost a few brain cells.

Morpheus: I wouldn't be surprised if he has. It would make him look more like the porch-monkey he is.

Larsen: You can't say that on air! I apologise for the racist comments from my colleague here, folks.

Morpheus: But we're taking it back!

Larsen: We're past the Clerks II stadium already, so let's just focus on the match here. Mac Deezy is struggling to his feet and just as he turns around Styxx grabs hold of him, Irish whipping him hard into the corner. He follows it up with a huge closeline and just as Deezy looks like he is about to fall over, he goes for another one. But Deezy counters with a kick to the face!

Morpheus: Hasn't he had enough already! It's obvious he is just delaying the inevitable here.

Larsen: Deezy charging Styxx! Wait, Styxx just kicked him in the stomach. He's grabbing his hands and setting him up.

Morpheus: If we see the Ganso Bomb, this one is over!

Larsen: Styxx whirling Deezy around and... yes, he just hit the Ganso bomb with devastating force!

Morpheus: But why isn't Styxx going for the cover?

Larsen: Oh no, he's picking Deezy up again, hooking the arms. No! Somebody needs to stop this. It looks like Deezy is unconscious! He just whirled him around and damnit, he just hit that Ganso bomb again. One of those is enough to put you out, but two of them is calling for a concussion.

Morpheus: Yeah, especially when someone with the raw animalistic power of Styxx delivers them.

Larsen: Styxx going for the cover.

Larsen: That monster Styxx could've ended this with the first finisher.

Larsen: There was no need for him to hit it again.

Larsen: Damnit!

Cherry: The winner of the match via pinfall... Styxx!!!
Styxx (3.37 aps + 1.6 avs = 4.97 Total)
Mac Deezy (3.27 aps + 0.2 avs = 3.47 Total)

Morpheus: What did I tell you Larsen, a good big man always triumphs over a good small man! It's the law of the world.

Infinity gets into the ring and checks up on Mac Deezy as Styxx exits the ring and raises his arms to the crowd. He walks over towards the announcer's booth and grabs a steel chair and gets back into the ring.

Morpheus: Styxx isn't finished yet! He's going to destroy this punk for even trying to take him on!

Larsen: Come on! The match is over. Somebody needs to stop this!

Infinity is helping Mac Deezy towards the edge of the ring and pushes him out and just as he turns around, gets nailed with a huge chairshot to the head.

Larsen: You could hear that echo for miles, Morpheus. Styxx really planted Infinity with that chairshot right there. Styxx is glaring at Infinity with what appears to be bloodlust in his eyes. He seems aggravated.

Morpheus: Infinity interfered with his business by helping that punk Deezy out of the ring. Styxx is just going to show Infinity the error of his ways.

Styxx walks around, yelling loudly and grabbing the ropes, shaking them fiercely.

Larsen: Shades of the warrior! Look, Styxx picking Infinity and raising his arms. No, don't do it! Ganso Bomb to Infinity...

Morpheus: ...and beyond! And he's not finished yet as he lifts Infinity into a bearhug position. He just rammed that kid into the turnbuckle so hard I swear I heard something snap!

Larsen: Infinity is screaming, and there appears to be blood coming out of his mouth. Yet Styxx hasn't let him go yet. We need some help out here! Somebody has got to stop Styxx before he ends Infinity's career! Oh my god, he's running with Infinity towards the opposite turnbuckle, slamming him in there with a force to rival the first one!

Morpheus: It looks bad for this young kid. As much as I hate punks like this, nobody deserves that! That was a monstrous hit! He's going back for that steel chair.

Larsen: Yes, and he just hit him with that steel chair, straight to the already damaged midsection! Infinity's ribs could be broken!

Styxx laughs insanely and throws the chair over the top rope, leaving the ring. Mac Deezy rolls into the ring just too late to help his fallen companion. He glances at Infinity and motions for the EMT's to come out as the Infinity vomits blood in the middle of the ring.

ANARCHIST OF THE WEEK

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Cynical

Announcer: This week's Anarchist of the week is cYnical! The wizard of the FMW proved his commitment to success last week by striking a serious blow against the Black Covenant. That's right, he handed Ethan Black his first loss in a non-title match-up last week! Add that to the fact he gets his hands on Styxx at Full Injection and cYn had a pretty damn good week!

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! 250px-Spam_with_cans

Announcer: This week's Anarchist of the Week is sponsored by Spam and, thus, cYnical will receive a year's supply of Spam! Spam, if you're eating potted meat; you have no right to judge us!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Homicide is standing in the ring after the break with the mic in his hand and Eric Scorpio.

Homicide: Ladies and gentlemen, before the match I just want to make things clear one last time before we go into Lethal Injection. There will be 13 cards... A,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K... all the suit of diamonds. Because looking around at this Anarchy roster, Scorpio and I are the only real diamonds on this brand.

The crowd boos loudly.

Homicide: The winner of the match will have stapled 7 of the 13 cards to their opponent's skulls. How unlucky for the SoCal Connection. Mr. Scorpio and I have come prepared… we’ve got some nice staplers. I have a nice bright red Boston stapler, and Scorpio’s is black. They work really well. We’ve been practicing stapling cards to stuff.

Scorpio: I successfully stapled five decks of cards to a pig carcass only minutes ago backstage.

Homicide: Why the pig carcass again?

Scorpio: The filthy pigs are very similar to the SoCal Connec…

“Testify” by Rage Against the Machine blasts across the speakers as The SoCal Connection storm the ring.

Larsen: And this one is under way!

Morph: It’s sad to see these wrestling snobs on our show. I won’t be sad, however, when they get their teeth kicked in by this oddball throw-together cluster fuck of spot monkeys aka the MWA.

Larsen: Tell us how you really feel, Morph. And Sublime, apparently none too pleased with these antics by the MWA, delivers a Thez Press to Eric Scorpio ala Steve Austin. It seems that his cool, calm demeanor has all but dispersed in lieu of the MWA and their arrogance. We’ve certainly seen a change in Homicide’s as Sublime continues a vicious assault on Scorpio who struggles to cover up. Perhaps it is this enigma that has caused Homi to make a crossover into the “darkside”?

Morph: Fuck that. Homicide wants fucking gold. He was just in dropping that useless fuck whose breath smelled like rotten crotch half the time. How good a fit Scorpio is? I have no fucking clue. The guy has yet to fucking impress me. But obviously, whatever the fuck Homicide has done in the interim seems to have worked. The SoCal Connection have yet to best the M-fucking-WA in singles competition.

Larsen: Jesus you say fuck a lot. Can you not fucking cuss for five fucking minutes?

Morph: Fuck you, Canadia. Fuck is such an expressive, flexible term.

Larsen: You certainly illustrate the diversity of the word. Speaking of diversity, Sublime is illustrating the diversity of his boot imprints to Scorpio’s face, going as far as to bend the rules and use the ropes to his advantage, pressing his foot across Scorpio’s throat as the ref establishes the five count!

Morph: Fuck.

Larsen: Fuck indeed. Breaking the count, Sublime drops a stalling knee drop across the throat much to the agony of Mr. Scorpio. Sublime with the cover!

One!
Two!!

Kick out at two by Eric Scorpio who has yet to establish offense in this match-up.

Morph: This guy wrestles like old people fuck – slow and out of control.

Larsen: Perhaps he’s just biding his time to trick Sublime into making a mistake? But it seems the Prophet of the Burning Shore isn’t making any mistakes as he applies a headlock, dragging Scorpio like a sack of potatoes into the middle of the ring to send sick knee shots to the crown of Scorpio’s head! And you can see the whiplash as Eric’s neck contracts from the force of each blow. It seems that Sublime came prepared for an Anarchy environment.

Morph: Kicking someone in the head makes you Anarchy certified? Maybe I should kick you in the head and proceed to have your replacement do the same to prove his worth. I wonder what Random is up to? Cock jokes aside, he’s a far more qualified broadcast partner then you, cock munch.

Larsen: Completely ignoring the irony and hilarity in your stupidity, Sublime issues forearm blows to the back of Scorpio’s skull as he pursues with a lock-up and a Spinning Neckbreaker out of nowhere, intiating the cover with a hook of the leg soon after!

One
Two
Thr-

Scorpio manages to get his shoulder up and frustration is visible on Sublime’s face as he walks away in disgust, gazing into the sea of Anarchists who cheer him albeit his downtrodden demeanor. His partner, Kare..er..excuse me…Korran Halycon appears to be on the verge of murdering someone as he hollers outside the ring, both FMW Tag Championships glistening over his shoulder. On the opposite end, we find Homicide who…oddly enough hasn’t said a peep. In fact…is Homicide smiling?

Morph: Smirking would be more operative.

Larsen: Thanks for the clarification.

Morph: Anytime, numb nuts.

Larsen: I don’t see what Homicide could be so happy about but that malevolent smile leers on as Sublime, wary of Scorpio recovering, returns to the offensive to be met to with a wily thumb to the eye by Scorpio who finally is on his feet and really in pain, clutching his neck as he strides towards the blinded Sublime.

Morph: Wow. We weren’t privy to a total squash. What a shame.

Larsen: For those of you at home, you’ll have to forgive my broadcast colleague’s lack of maturity. Back to the action, Scorpio, apparently a modern mixture of aerial and technical prowess, throws haymakers to Sublime’s jaw to repay him for his injuries. Scorpio, grappling with the smaller competitor, sets up the Irish Whip to pull Sublime into a Kitchen Sink which sends Sublime to the mat in agony! Scorpio, quick on the uptake, lifts Sublime back to his feet for another Irish Whip, catching him on the return and lifting him above his shoulders to some degree of difficulty. Sublime is quickly reintroduced to the mat as Scorpio hits a patented Gourdbuster, rolling him over and hooking the leg for the cover.

One
Tw-

Not even a two count as Sublime gets his shoulder off the mat. And how is that for impressive, Morph? Scorpio doesn’t even seem daunted by the blows he sustained to the head and neck.

Morph: I suppose that’s why Homicide chose this guy as his partner as odd a pairing as they make. He can take hits and keep fighting; an admirable trait…but it means nothing if you can’t finish the job.

Larsen: Your advice when it comes to the ring comes with impeccable timing as Scorpio, with forearm blows to Sublime’s back to soften him up, hits him with a Fisherman Suplex with a bridge and the pin!

One..
Two..

And a kick out from Sublime! Without hesitation, Eric Scorpio applies the body scissors to Sublime as if anticipating his next move. So Morph…if you were in Eric Scorpio’s shoes, what would you have to do to win this match up?

Morph: Thanks for letting me do my job, broke-dick. One or two moves like this will shift the momentum in Scorpio’s favor. If he wants the victory, he’ll have to control the pacing as he has so far. Make your opponent fuck up. Mind games work wonders when it comes to making them make a mistake.

Larsen: Well-put. Morph himself was a master of the mind game.

Morph: Yup. I’d make my little monkeys clang their cymbals to the beat of my drum.

Larsen: That analogy was sick and wrong.

Morph: So is the fact that you still sniff Haley’s underwear still. If I told Jaro that, I doubt very much he’d still be willing to hire you.

Larsen: I fucking hate you.

One..
Two..

Sublime struggling to stay afloat in this one as the body scissors wears him down. However, instead of becoming complacent in the rest hold, Scorpio begins to put the boots to Sublime’s sternum

Morph: The SoCal bastard is being taken through the woodshed. It’s only a matter of time before Scorpio softens him up to a point where he can’t even defend himself

Larsen: Scorpio slowly brings Sublime to his feet, giving him the Irish Whip and on the rebound gives a decapitating Flying Leg Lariat that lays Sublime out into a twisted, crumpled heap of flesh! Scorpio with the cover.

One..
Two..

And another kick-out by Sublime who shows resilence even in the face of this impressive onslaught from NEW Alumni Eric Scorpio. Perhaps this is why Homicide has yet to inject himself into this match-up?

Morph: Homicide was well aware that Eric Scorpio was merely a sleeping giant that would be awakened after awhile. He just let his companion flounder in order to get a feel for Sublime’s style.

Larsen: With patented stomps continuously and relentlessly applied to Sublime, Scorpio appears well in control of this match-up. Again lifting Sublime up to his feet, Scorpio with the forearm smashes to Sublime’s back as it causes him to cringe in utter agony. Again, Scorpio with the Irish Whip as a precursor to the Clothesline but an expectant and self-aware Sublime ducks beneath the forearm, reversing and turning the tides in this one with a beautiful Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker, leaving both competitors downed on the floor. And this crowd has come alive to show their mingled support, some cheering for the MWA while others cheering for the SoCal Connection – a clear contrast to the beginning of this match-up.

Morph: It proves that the fans can’t make up their damn minds on who they show support for. Fucking smarks. They’re the reasons this business goes down the crapper. If I could just chain a few of them to the cage and borrow Samoa Joe’s shotgun…

Larsen: Uhhh…my colleague’s latent, morbid fantasies of shooting our Anarchists with a shotgun aside, we have a match to call. Sublime slowly gets to his feet and he’s feeling it, crouching and stalking his prey as Scorpio gets to a knee and – DEAR GOD what a carnal Superkick that sends Eric clear across the ring. Sublime is in the driver seat now!

Morph: That Superkick, I must admit, was fan-fucking-tastic. I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of Scorpio’s bicuspids are in the back of his throat after that. However, nothing compares to the almighty power of the shotgun. It’s nothing like a shotgun to make the front of your face feel like the back of your head.

Larsen: Anyway, Sublime is calling for the Laid Back Leg Drop, hands raises triumphantly in the air, bounding off the ropes and – ouch! Face plant!

Morph: What kind of clumsy dumbass trips over his own feet in front of an audience this big?

Larsen: He was tripped by Homicide and Korran saw through this, getting in the face of the official arguing the case of interference. Wait - what is Homicide doing?

Morph: Well normally when someone is looking for something underneath the ring, it’s because they’re looking for a leprechaun and his pot of gold.

Larsen: Really?

Morph (sighing): My god you’re an idiot.

Larsen: Shhh. Don’t tell anyone my secret. But really what was Homicide looking fo-nevermind. The bastard is now brandishing two steel black chairs, one of which he slides under the ring to the stirring Eric Scorpio. Meanwhile, the ref is still distracted with Korran who is still fussing about the tripping.

Morpheus: What a whiney little douchebag. Ya think Jaro taught him that?

Larsen: How to whine? Hmm... hey Morph, they stopped selling the Bacon Mushroom Melt at Wendy's.

Morpheus: WHAT!? No fair. Just my luck, I was going to pick up one right after the show. Man... that sucks so hard...

Larsen: BAM!

Morpheus: You just tricked me into whining didn't you?

Larsen: Yes, but the BAM was referring to Sublime getting blasted with that steel chair square between the eyes!

Morph: Welcome to Anarchy, bitches.

Larsen: Scorpio doesn’t seem quiet finished with Sublime yet, kicking the chair out of the ring and lying in wait for the groggy opponent to reclaim some wits about him, going as far as to give a firm clasp of Sublime’s hair and slap him in the face!

Morph: Excuse me…excuse me young man. You just got knocked the fuck out! And I love it.

Larsen: The taunting Scorpio continues to display shows just how much the MWA thinks of the SoCal Connection. Sublime finally gets to his feet albeit with fists full of Eric Scorpio’s ring tights. Scorpio dashes towards the ropes and springboards into a picturesque Quebrada, catching Sublime’s head in the crook of his arm and driving his skull into the mat with a reverse DDT! Did Scorpio just pull off a Stylin’ DDT?

Morph: No. The correct name for it, if you paid attention during the production meetings instead of falling asleep all the damn time, is Scorpio Hangover.

Larsen: Whatever it’s called, Scorpio makes the cover –

One..
Two…
Three

And this one’s over.

Cherry: Here is your winner – Eric Scorpio!

Eric Scorpio (3.97 aps + 1.7 avs = 5.67 Total)
The Sublime (4.02 aps + 0.4 avs = 4.42 Total)

“Deify” by Disturbed begins to play as the crowd’s mixed reaction is well-heard. Korran rushes the ring to put the boots to a downed Scorpio, the music ceasing anger seething from the Tag Champion’s demeanor.

Morph: Looks like the fact that the SoCal Connection has been bested in singles competition thrice is getting under Karen’s skin.

Larsen: Well that’s to be expected. What isn’t expected is the chair shot to the back of his head from Homicide!

Morph: Ha. Pwnt.

Homicide, grinning to himself as the crowd continues to degenerate in more confusion as to whom they should be cheering for, removes a microphone from his pocket, his cheshire’s grin widening by the second.

Homicide: Let me make it easier for you jackasses; shut the hell up. I have something to say.

Boos pelt Homicide as his smile widens to an almost unnatural degree. Scorpio himself restrains a rising Sublime who looks to be half in a daze and half enraged at the fact he lost it for his team.

Homicide: This was merely a sample of what is to come at Lethal Injection. Korran and Sublime; your days as the Champs are numbered. In fact, I do believe that you’re about to join a very exclusive club…

Homicide begins to unbuckle his pants, groans of agony being heard from the crowd. However, just as it appears Homicide is about to drop trou, he reattaches his belt, shaking his head in laughter.

Homicide: What? Did you think I was going to let them defile my perfect ass? I’ll spare you all the honor of seeing such perfection. Instead…I’ll just leave Korran my card.

Dropping the mic with a clatter, Homicide procured a two of clubs and a stapler and with a satisfying ‘click’, attaches the card to the forehead of Halycon. With Sublime being smashed into the mat by Scorpio, the two disperse to the fanfare of “Blind” by Korn and the boos from the crowd as the scene fades to commercial.

The scene opens up with Phantom in his office, Mac Deezy stands in front of his desk nervously.

Phantom: What the hell do you mean ‘his leg is broken’!?

Mac Deezy: It done be snapped in two. He can’t fight at Lethal Injection.

Phantom: Well, I refuse to settle for a handicap match, because I won't be able to scrub Jaro's grinning lips from my mind, even with the finest of baking sodas. I'm going to have to find a tag team partner...

Phantom scans the roster list in front of him on his desk.

Phantom: Ahhh... Orochi! He would be perfect!

Mac Deezy: Oh no, that shit is whack. We ain’t coo, bro. We ain’t coo at all. Last time we stepped into the ring together, I whooped his sorry ass. I know he gon be comin’ after me wit a vengeance, and mebe even a sword!

Phantom: Nonsense, my poor misguided pimp. Orochi is a team player. At least, he better be for his sake...

A puff of smoke fills the room.

Orochi: NINJA APPEAR!

Mac Deezy: …the fuck, son?

Orochi: I want to maim this child and harvest his blood and feed his organs to my pigs.

Mac Deezy: What the…

Orochi: NINJA VANISH!

Mac Deezy: See what I mean, nigga! No way! No way in hell I team with that crazy mothafucka!

Phantom: Psssh. He's just over-excited. You guys will get along great. A ninja and a pimp, teaming together for the first time. Nobody can ever say that Phantom Lord is not one creative bastard.

Mac Deezy: Nah, fuck that. I'm gon be sittin’ on my zebra-printed couch for Lethal Injection, drinkin’ some Colt 45 and smokin’ some chronic. Fuck y'all.

Phantom: Did I mention that you're fired?

Mac Deezy: Sorry sir, I'll be dere for sho.

Phantom: That's the spirit! See you at Lethal Injection! Now get out of my office!

Mac Deezy mumbles under his breath as he leaves the room.

Mac Deezy: God damn fuckin’ shit bitch cunt dick.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Sixty feet in the air.

Mounted on a Roman column sits the "Torch of Mount Vesuvius."

Surrounding the pillar is a twenty foot tall Hell in a Cell cage.

Thirty men will do battle.

As superstars are eliminated, two smaller cages are lowered.

In the end, one man will be standing on top of three cages, elevated nearly fifty feet in the air.

Above him sits the "Torch of Mount Vesuvius."

The man that is able to ascend to the top of the pillar and grab the Torch earns a shot at the Full Metal Championship.

At Circus Maximus, Alchemy and Anarchy present Full Metal Wrestling's most brutal match to date.

Mount Vesuvius!

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Circusmaximus

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall…

"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hits the speakers as cYnical walks to the ring.

Cherry: Making his way to ring, he’s from the Dark Side of Our Subconscious, he weighs in at 190lbs, ladies and gentlemen I give too you, CCCyyyNICAAALLLLL!

Larsen: Finally, if any superstar can put Syanide to rest, it’s cYnical alright.

Morpheus: Why?

Larsen: Because cYnical is coming off a win from the world champ. He ENDED Ethan Blacks winning streak.

Morpheus: I ate 19 hotdogs in a minuet once. I could kick Syanide’s ass.

“Halo” by SOiL echoes through out the arena, well almost does, the boos from the crowd pretty much cover up the music. Syanide takes his time making his way to the ring.

Cherry: His opponent, weighing in at 252lbs, he hails form Venice Beach, California. I give to you, SYYYYYANIDDDEEEE!

Larsen: Why is he taking so long making his way to the ring? Dose he like having everyone spit at him?

Morpheus: I like it when I get spat on—

Larsen: Stop, stop now. Hey! What’s Syanide doing!?

A black man in the front row holding up a “Syanide Can Suck My Balls” sig gets in the face of Syanide. Syanide seems un-effected, until he pops his fist into the mans check.

Morpheus: OH!

Larsen: What an uncalled for thing to do! Now theirs basically a riot of fans around the guardrail and security is at its max!

Morpheus: And cYnical with a plancha from behind! He just crashed Syanide into the guardrail while his back was turned! Man, I don’t think I’ve heard the crowd this loud all night, they sure love it when Syanide gets his ass handed to him.

Larsen: You bet. cYnical is up and he isn’t letting Syanide recovering as he rams his head skull first into the steel steps!

Morpheus: And some more cheers…

Larsen: cYnical is going crazy here! He has Syanide up again and rams him spine first into the steel pole! Now he slams him face first onto the side of the ring and completes his assault with a kick to the chest.

Morpheus: Syanide is rolling around in pain on the outside. He starts to get on his knees but…BAM!

Larsen: Another kick dead center in Syanide’s chest! I don’t think he’ll be breathing for awhile.

Morpheus: cYnical finally rolls Syanide into the ring. He bolts across the ring and lands a running/standing Shooting Star Press! cYnical with the cover, One! Two! No, Syanide kicks out in the heat of the moment!

cYnical slows this match down with a reverse naked chock, but Syanide starts to fight back by standing up. cYnical keeps it locked in, but it turns out to be a mistake as Syanide flips him forward and massively power slams him on the mat.

Larsen: Syanide fights out and both men are down!

Morpheus: cYnical is really clutching his back after that move, and I think Syanide is goin’ too take advantage.

Larsen: Syanide gets cYnical to his feet and whips him hard into the corner back first. cYnical stumbles back towards Syanide, and he gets planted with a ring-shacking spine buster!

Morpheus: That has to knock the wind out of him. I wonder what his plan is to do next?

Larsen: Well, it’s Syanide, I’m sure it has to be something illegal.

Syanide starts to un-do the turnbuckles.

Larsen: Ha! I was so right.

Morpheus: Hey, shouldn’t the ref be stopping him?

Larsen: We'll see.

Morpheus: Well there he goes anyway! Syanide whips cYnical into the corner but cYn leaps up onto the top rope before he can hit them!

Larsen: But before he can jump off Syanide runs and pushes cYnical to the outside! Oh my god, cYnical crashed hard.

Morpheus: Syanide walks to the outside and looks like he’s about to continue the assault…

But before he can, a familiar face, Rabbi, walks down the ramp, but Syanide doesn’t notice. Syanide is stomping away at cYnical, but then Rabbi comes within inches of Syanide’s face, which distracts him. Syanide walks away from Rabbi and grabs a mic.

Syanide: Woh, hold on there Jew bag. You really don’t want to get involved with this match, because if you even lay a finger on me I’ll finish off Dan before Lethal Injection. You *don’t* want to test me.

Rabbi backs off.

Larsen: Wow, I thought Rabbi was going to get involved but he’s taking Syanide’s words seriously.

Morpheus: Yep, the match is back on, and…look out Syanide!

Larsen: Brutal! cYnical just hit a round house kick to the back of Syanide’s head! Now he’s tossed him into the ring and ready for some payback.

Morpheus: You bet. cYnical forces Syanide to his feet and hits a reverse DDT onto his knee! That could have broken something in Syanide’s neck, or something.

Larsen: Yes, and cYn is making the cover, One! Two! No! Syanide forces his way to a kick out. Now it looks like cYnical is going to get some air now, because he’s on the top rope and ready to fly! There he goes, The cYntrifical Force! No! Syanide got out of the way of cYnical’s 450 splash! He landed right on his chest, and there is no doubt in my mind Syanide is going to take advantage of this.

Morpheus: Hey! I just realized something, but dudes are bald!

Larsen: You just wanted to say something, didn’t you?

Morpheus: Well you’re hogging all the air time…

Larsen: Uh huh. Syanide gets to his feet thanks to the ropes. He pulls cYnical to his feet, a kick to the gut, now he’s up for a powerbomb!

Morpheus: Nope, cYnical some how reversed it into a Huricanaranna out of now here! He hooks the leg! One! Two! Hot damn, Syanide kicked out of it!

Larsen: cYnical hits the ground is frustration, that may have been his last trick up his sleeve. cYn gets on his feet and waits for Syanide to get to his. cYnical charges at Syanide but he gets out of the way and cYnical keeps going right into the exposed turnbuckle!

Morpheus: cYnical stumbles backwards right into a swinging neckbreaker from Syanide! Sy gets to his feet and has cYnical up on his shoulders. He falls back and…ouch! What a Samoan Drop from the beast!

Larsen: cYnical is down and Syanide hooks the leg! One! Two! Kickout!

Morpheus: Man, Rabbi almost shat his pants for that one.

Larsen: Yes, he is still at ringside and watching this match very closely. Syanide gets cYnical to his feet and has him up on his shoulder’s again. Syanide runs towards the exposed corner and drops cYnical skull first into it! Damn it Morph, that could have knocked him out.

Morpheus: Yeah, I know, but it looks like it’s going to get worse. Syanide is in the opposite corner and looks like he’s going to go running.

Larsen: Syanide charges…but cYnical gets out of the way! Syanide just rammed himself into the exposed corner!

Morpheus: And cYnical is ready for offence, he just landed a perfect drop kick to Syanide’s chin that made him fly back into the turnbuckles. cYnical starts to strike away at Syanide, I think he’s warming him up for something.

Larsen: I think you’re right, cYnical stops the strikes and picks up Syanide and places him on the top rope. cYnical gets to the other side of the ring and starts running…

cYnical charges at Syanide and leaps up, catching his head in-between his legs. However, cYnical can’t complete the ranna because Syanide has a firm clutch on the top rope. Syanide stands up and keeps cYnical in the same position, which can only lead too…

Larsen: No! No! Fuck! Syanide just nailed his 180 piledriver form the top effin’ rope!

Morpheus: Holly shit!

Larsen: cYnical could be paralyzed as Syanide rolls him over for the cover…One! Two! Three! This is insane, Syanide just pinned cYnical!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner via pinfall…SYYYAAANIIIIIIIIIIIDDDE!
Syanide (3.90 aps + 1.8 avs = 5.70 Total)
cYnical (0.00 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.20 Total)

Morpheus: What a twist of events, Syanide pulled up the upset, and this can only mean good things for the rookie.

Larsen: This also gives him the edge going into Lethal Injection agents Rabbi. Things are going to be close, I can tell you that.

Morpheus: Not to mention…hey, wait a minute, why the fuck does Syanide have a chair?

Larsen: What the hell!? Syanide could have broken cYnical’s neck, now he wants to hit him with a chair?!

Syanide levels up cYnical, who is slowly getting to his feet. Syanide charges and prepares to slam the steel down on cYn’s head, but seconds before he can Rabbi comes into the ring and yanks the chair away from Syanide.

Larsen: Way to go Rabbi!

Morpheus: Yeah, but now Syanide looks pissed, and him and Rabbi are at a stare down.

Rabbi starts to walk away, almost as if he’s going to put the chair away, but that brings on a disappointing noise from the crowd. It isn’t until then that Rabbi spins around, and slams the steel chair across Syanide’s skull.

Larsen: How awesome was that! It looks like Rabbi got to let loose a little steam!

Morpheus: Happy ending, it looks like. Rabbi helps cYnical to his feet and both men are walking up the ramp together.

Larsen: Yep. cYnical is going to have to have his neck looked at by a doctor though.

Morpheus: Wait, Larsen, this isn’t over. Syanide is getting to his feet and asking for a mic.

Syanide: RABBI YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I gave you a clear warning not to touch me, but you went on and did anyways. You Jews never learn your place, do you?

Crowd boos, Rabbi mouths to Syanide to come and get him.

Syanide: But now, oh, now you’re going to pay the price. Well, you and Daniel…

Camera cuts to the MetalTron. We see Styxx with Rabbi’s brother Daniel over his right shoulder. Daniel looks unconscious. Styxx has a large smile on his face as he whistles to himself while walking through the arena parking lot. Out of the blue, Styxx stops and slams Daniel on the concrete. Styxx walks off camera, and after awhile it sounds like we won’t see him again, until we hear a car start…

Larsen: Oh my god!

Morpheus: Somebody get out there and stop that son of a bitch!

Larsen: Look Morph, cYnical and Rabbi are gone! Come on guys!

Back to the MetalTron, we have a clear shot of Styxx in his car. He backs up and has Daniel in his sights; the only thing stopping him is the gas petal. He accelerates, but only gets a few inches before an above-average sized rock comes flying out of the air and slams into the windshield. Styxx gets out of his car and looks at something off camera, but then Rabbi flies into the shot and tackles Styxx to the ground. Both men fights and eventually get to their feet. Styxx fights off Rabbi and throws him down to the concrete, but then cYnical comes into the picture and helps the attack. cYnical lands a few blows to Styxx’s nose before landing a shot to the gut. With the Black Covenant member bent down, cYnical runs and slams him face first into the driver’s side window. cYn pulls him back down, and we see that Styxx is bleeding from a giant gash on his forehead.

Larsen: Way to go guys!

Morpheus: They made it in time, and I don’t think they’re done!

cYnical holds onto Styxx, and Rabbi comes back up to help. They both pick up the giant and throw him body first into the windshield of the car. Glass flies everywhere, and Styxx looks unconscious.

Larsen: They did it! And now Rabbi can finally get Daniel back!

Morpheus: Um…speaking of that…

cYnical and Rabbi are looking franticly around the parking lot, but Daniel is no where to be found.

Rabbi: SYANIDE!!!! I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?

Rabbi continues to scream as he and cYnical gaze at a wall. On it says “Lethal Injection: Death to all Jews” smeared in blood.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

”Mother” by Danzig hits the speakers as Jaro makes his way through the curtain and down to the ring. He poses for the cameras for a minute before calling for the mic.

Jaro: Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Anarchy. As you all know, I have a rather large announcement to make here tonight. It’s an announcement that is going to rock the very foundations of Full Metal Wrestling. But beating around the bush is for lonely hearts, so ladies and gentlemen, I’m here tonight to tell you that...

”Desire” by Ozzy Osbourne hits the speakers and Phantom walks out from behind the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp.

Phantom: Ohhhhhh no you don’t.

Jaro: Oh yes I do!

Phantom: No.

Jaro: Yes.

Phantom: No.

Jaro: At Lethal Injection we’re debuting…

Phantom blurts out the answer quickly.

Phantom: the new Television Championship! Ha! Suck it Jaro!

Jaro: ! ? ! ? ! ?

Phantom: You see, cYnical and Styxx, two gentlemen who are no strangers to each other, have a little blood feud going on. Styxx feels that cYnical has cast away his former stablemates when he no longer had use for them, and cYnical believes that Styxx is being brainwashed by Ethan Black and his goonies. And tonight, their hatred was bursting through the roof... or perhaps I should say, the window!

Phantom reaches into his bag and pulls out the Television Championship and holds it smugly in the air.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Tvc

Jaro: Out with it, you venal viper.

Phantom: Well, what better way to add to a feud that is already so very heated, by tossing in a little prize! These warriors are going to be competing for the chance to become the first television champion! Whoever wins is going to have to defend his title on each and every show. It’s going to be one of the most important titles in Full Metal Wrestling… and it’s going to be right here on ANARCHY! And don't forget ladies and gentlemen, that this announcement was being brought to you, by the one and the only, Phantom Lord. Not Jaro.

Jaro: You’re a complete idiot. You do know that right?

Phantom: Oh piss off, Jaro. I'm sick of you sticking your nose in my affairs. In my FMW. So you had better get going...

Jaro: Your FMW?

Phantom: Now.

Jaro: Says who?

Phantom: Says these guys!

Phantom motions to the back and Travis James, Homicide, Eric Scorpio, and Mac Deezy emerge from behind the curtain and start to make their way down to the ring.

Phantom: We can do this the hard way, or you can leave under your own power. Which is it?

Travis James, Homicide, Eric Scorpio, and Mac Deezy storm the ring.

Jaro: The hard way!

Jaro tosses down the mic and charges at the four aggressors. As he clashes with them, the SoCal Connection, Jackie Test, and Gregory Stevens emerge out of the crowd and join in the melee. Phantom scurries from the ring to avoid the brewing conflict.

The nine men brawl for a minute until the Alchemy wrestlers get the advantage due to their numbers. They run the Anarchy guys out of the ring and Jaro picks up the mic.

Jaro: You must have flipped your raspberry, Phantom. That wasn't even the announcement. I was doing you a favour by making the announcement here on Anarchy to boost your ratings, because well, it'll be my brand soon... but then you go and ruin it with that announcement. Sure, it's a big deal to introduce that title... and I have nothing but respect for both cYnical and Styxx... but that wasn't the major announcement... that was just the lead into the big one.

Phantom: What the fuck are you talking about?

Jaro: I guess you'll just have to check out the Alchemy after Lethal Injection for the other announcements.

Phantom: No! You do it now!

Jaro: Heeey it's Robb Larsen! And who's that next to you? Is that the Oogie Boogie Man? OH! It's Morpheus! How's it going guys? Man, I love this show. So many memories from my glory days. Gentlemen, have you recovered from your pwnings yet?

Larsen: He's got us there.

Morpheus: Some wounds never heal.

Phantom: NO! Ignore those buffoons. You're speaking with me! Enough with the mind games, Jaro. You're all talk and no action.

Jaro: Oh yeah?

He motions to the back. Phantom is enraged.

Jaro: Yo C.G.S., bring me my vehicle. We've got a steaming pile of donkey shit that is in need of some medical assistance. Diagnosis: owned.

”Mother” by Danzig hits the speakers as an Ambulance on hydraulics, being driven by C.G.S. rolls past Phantom down to the ring. On the front is a backwards J, spelling out Jambulance. Jaro and his Alchemy crew slide out of the ring and get into the Jambulance and roll out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Larsen: At Lethal Injection, Anarchy’s very own Ultraviolent Championship is on the line as our newest champion Drew Michaels defends against the newcomer Harlequin and the seasoned Adrian O’Rion.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-uc

Originally planned as a rematch between War Machine and Drew Michaels after their hellacious Inferno Match at Anarchy 2.2 where Michaels walked out with War Machine’s championship, the line-up has changed due to injuries sustained by War Machine in the match. His stablemate, Harlequin, stepped up to the plate, declaring that he would fight for the title and bring it back to The Black Covenant. Just as Phantom booked the match, Adrian O’Rion appeared and cashed in his Pick Your Poison stipulation, thus making Drew Michaels’ first title defense a Three-Way for the Ultraviolent Championship.

Morpheus: That’s going to be one hell of a brutal match.

Larsen: I have a feeling that we’re going to be calling for not one, not two, but three ambulances after this one.

Morpheus: And next, we get a preview! Adrian O’Rion and Harlequin go head to head!

Larsen: Now it's time for our Ultraviolent match between Adrian O'Rion and The Black Covenant's Harlequin. Joining Morpheus and myself is FMW's Ultraviolent Champion, Drew Michaels.

Drew: Yo.

Larsen: Let's take you to Buster Cherry for the start of the match.

Cherry: This match is scheduled for One fall and is to be contested under ULTRAVIOLENT RULES!

"I'm Shipping upTo Boston" by The Dropkick Murphys
starts to play as Adrian O'Rion makes his way to the ring.

Cherry: Introducing first, Hailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia and weighing in at 205lbs - This is ADRIAN O'RION!!!!

Morpheus: Wow, wouldn't the title look good around him? Don't you think so, Drew? I can't help but picture your title with him.

Drew: I'm not counting out Adrian, but don't be an ass.

Adrian's music ends and "Back To Hell" by Alkaline Trio takes it's place as Harlequin makes his way towards the ring,

Cherry: Hailing from the Isle of Patmos and weighing in at an even 200 lbs, he represents The Black Covenant - This is HARLEQUIN!

Larsen: As we all know, the champion has had his fair share of troubles with The Black Covenant as of late.

Drew: I had to take the title from a Covenant member and I have no problem keeping it away from the other Covenant members.

Adrian O'Rion baseball slides Harlequin as he gets into the ring.

Larsen: The bell sounds and Adrian decides to start this match early! Adrian slips to the outside and throws Harlequin into the steel steps. Cover so early in the match, but only a one count as it'll take a lot more to down the Black Covenant's Harlequin. Adrian now with a head butt to Harlequin and following it up with a whip to the guard rail, but Harlequin counters, sending Adrian into the railling instead. Harlequin now, full head of steam! Adrian ducks and back body drops Harlequin out into the crowd! Adrian now waiting as Harlequin starts to make his way to his feet.

Morpheus: Great Ultraviolent start. One of these two should be champion.

Larsen: One second, Harlequin is back up and Adrian launches himself off the railing - But Harlequin moves out of the way, leaving nothing but imagination to break Adrian's fall.

Drew: That was nasty. Morpheus, until one of these two is forced to set someone on fire - they won't be at my level. I respect the hell out of Adrian, and we all know how I feel about anything Black Covenant related - but the fact remains that I went through hell for this and I intend on keeping it.

Larsen: Be that as it may, Harlequin now in control of this match up after Adrian's crash and burn. Harlequin now, tossing Adrian back over the railing and Harlequin follows. Harlequin now, the first to bring out the weapontry as he tosses chair after chair into the ring. Three chairs now, and now four chairs. Harlequin now with the fifth chair in his hand and moving towards Adrian. Harlequin sets Adrian against the metal ring post, and Harlequin swings the chair, but misses the head of Adrian! Adrian now with rights and lefts. Adrian now with a clothesline, but missing! Adrian turning around and meets a steel chair shot right to the face!

Morpheus: Adrian is probably dead now. So early in the match too. What it's been, five minutes or so? Did you hear that thud, Drew?

Drew: It's ringing in my ears. Adrian appears to be busted open after that viscious shot.

Larsen: Indeed he has been busted wide open, as Harlequin doesn't even go for a cover. Harlequin now rolling Adrian O'Rion into the ring. Adrian isn't even moving after that chair shot. Harlequin set's Adrian's head on top of a chair and is now placing another chair on top of his head... This doesn't look good. Harlequin now grabbing another chair and is standing over top of Adrian! He's going to crush his skull!

Harlequin looks over at Drew and points to him, then to Adrian.

Larsen: Harlequin says "This is you, Drew."! Harlequin now, raising up the chair and slams it down! Adrian moves out of the way just in time! Harlequin seemed to hurt his wrist there. Adrian is back up with chair in hand. Adrian ready, and a stiff shot with the chair to Harlequin's knee! Harlequin down to one knee, and Adrian now with a shot to the chest of Harlequin with the chair! Adrian throws the chair down and heads to the outside. Adrian now grabbing the steel steps and throws them into the ring with the other chairs. Adrian now in the ring and lifting up the steps. Harlequin up to one knee and Adrian launches the steps into the face of Harlequin!

Morpheus: He didn't even run at him with the steps. He just threw them at the guy. That was great.

Larsen: Harlequin is busted open now.

Drew: Eye for an Eye in these types of matches.

Larsen: Apparently. Adrian not wasting time and going for the cover. 1...2.....And somehow... Harlequin kicked out!

Drew: Shows what people are willing to endure once they train for an Ultraviolent match.

Morpheus: Someone should be set on fire.

Larsen: Lets not wish Death upon anyone. We haven't seen War Machine in... A while. Back to action as Adrian O'Rion set Harlequin in a chair and sets the steps infront of him. Adrian grabbing a chair, off the ropes and using the stairs as a ramp, launching himself at Harlequin with the chair in hand! Adrian smashes into the bloody Harlequin and skids to the outside. Might have hurt himself just as much on that exchange.

Drew: Price to pay for being Ultraviolent.

Larsen: I see that, as Harlequin starts to make his way to his feet before Adrian does, surprisingly. Adrian took a hard fall to the outside, possibly causing more damage to himself because of the chair. Harlequin now setting the steps on the edge of the ring. Adrian starting to get up, but his face immediatly meets the steel steps as Harlequin baseball slides them into his face.

Morpheus: Harlequin just gave a nice smash to the face of Adrian, but he doesn't seem to want to get back up. Both men are winded.

Drew: Not to mention their blood is all over the place. That shit really starts to mess with you after a while.

Larsen: Apparently as Harlequin makes his way to his feet now, but immediatly drops back down and under the ropes. Harlequin with the cover, 1...2.... And a kickout by Adrian. Harlequin showing signs of frustration now. Adrian once again being rolled into the ring by Harlequin. Harlequin slow at getting in the ring, but making it nonetheless. And Harlequin with another cover, but another kick out by Adrian. Harlequin punches the matt, possibly using the force to help him up or to his adrenaline up. Harlequin lifts Adrian up and throws him into the corner. Harlequin now with a chair, rushing towards Adrian! Adrian gets the boot up and smashes the chair back to Harlequin's face! Harlequin staggers, but pushes forward again and Adrian again with the boot - kicking the chair up to the face of Harlequin. Adrian quickly off the ropes as Harlequin staggers back. Adrian now, LAST IMPRESSION! Out of no where! Last Impression into the chair, into the face of Harlequin! Adrian with the cover! 1....2....3!

Bell sounds.

Cherry: The Winner of the Match, ADRIAN O'RION!
Adrian O'Rion (4.06 aps + 1.4 avs = 5.46 Total)
Harlequin (4.20 aps + 0.8 avs = 5.00 Total)

Adrian O'Rion stumbles as he makes his way to his feet. Adrian uses the ropes to hold himself up and stare at Drew and points to his title.

Drew: It'll be an honor.

Drew Michaels puts his headset down and grabs his title. Drew makes his way into the ring and gives a handshake to Adrian as the two lock in a stare. Drew keeps the stare and holds His Ultraviolent Title above their heads.

[i]"Desire" by Ozzy Osbourne starts blasting from the speakers, and the crowd, as well as Drew Michaels, look towards the entrance ramp. Phantom comes out from the back and stop on the entrance stage, with a referee's shirt slung over his shoulder.[/i]

Phantom: Very nice, gentlemen. Excellent job. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you at Lethal Injection, Drew. And as such, I was just sitting in the back thinking that a special match like yours needs something special. Like maybe...a special guest referee.

The crowd starts cheering as Drew stands up at the announce table.

Phantom: As a matter of fact, he's here...right...now. Let me introduce to you the special guest referee. HIT THE MUSIC!

The arena is flooded with red light as "Fire It Up" by Black Label Society starts pumping in over the speakers. There's an explosion of flames on each ring post, and War Machine makes his way out onto the stage.

Robb: What the hell is this? What is Phantom thinking?

Morpheus: I guess that's what War Machine was talking about when he told Ethan he was going to "take care of it" earlier this evening.

Phantom tosses the referee's shirt to War Machine, who takes off his sleeveless trenchcoat and put on the shirt. Phantom then tosses him the mic as the music fades out.

War Machine: Thank you very much. Now you're probably wondering just what in the world is going on. As Harlequin himself was kind enough to point out to me, I'm not cleared to wrestle at Lethal Injection, and can't activate my rematch clause...yet. But it doesn't mean that I can't still do my part to make sure that Anarchy puts on the better part of Lethal Injection.

Now, I just want to make perfectly clear that even though those three gentlemen, and I do use the term as loosely as possible, are doing nothing more than fighting over who gets to hold my belt for me, I will be calling this match right down the middle. But it doesn't matter to me who wins it, whether it's the youngest of the O'Rion clan, my own Black Covenant brother, or the FMW's self-proclaimed superhero. I WILL be taking back what's rightfully mine. And don't think I'll be a pushover. Drew, the only reason you won that title was because I got greedy and over confident. Otherwise, that belt would still be around my waist.

So just think. 9 other men couldn't keep me from winning the belt in the first place. Syanide couldn't take it from me. Fire couldn't stop me. That fire cleansed me of everything that was holding me back. If you thought I was unstoppable before, you're gonna be begging for a trade to Alchemy when I get done with your sorry ass.

War Machine drops the mic as "Fire It Up" starts playing again, and all 4 men stare each other down
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Larsen: Well, Morpheus, after a night of violent action, I don't know what else is going to happen. We now have a main event interbrand tag team match, Andrew O'Rion & RAMPAGE! taking on Lucas Drago & X.

Morpheus: I would not want to be those Alchemy boys coming to our home turf.

Larsen: We also have not heard a word from Ethan Black. He's been claiming that he would return Theresa in exchange for Alex O'Rion dropping out of the Elimination Chamber.

Suddenly, Marilyn Manson's Personal Jesus hits.

Larsen: What the hell?

A circle of fire erupts on the entrance ramp and slowly Ethan Black and Eve rise from the conflagration.

Morpheus: Perhaps we are about to get some answers from the FMW World Heavyweight Champion.

Larsen: But, where is Theresa?

Two row of flames line the ramp as Black & Eve slowly walk to the ring.

Morpheus: Shut up and maybe you'll get some answers.

Black climbs through ropes and takes the microphone as Eve slides under the bottom rope and slinks to Black's side.

Black: O'Rions, let me first say this, Theresa is safe...for now. She is with my attorney, Damian St. Claire. She is also...with Abaddon. Now, should the two of you gentlemen come out fueled by rage and vengeance, Understand this, if a single hair or my head or the head of my lovely Eve becomes displaced...Abaddon is under strict instructions to snap Theresa's neck. That goes the same for your friend, Mr. Jones. You should keep your short tempered comrade in check, dare his emotions cost young Theresa. Remember, Dante's inability to control his anger has caused harm and tragedy within his own life so it could quite easily cause harm and tragedy in yours. Now then, upon the conclusion of this contest, I will instruct Mr. St. Claire to bring Theresa out here along with the documents that Alex O'Rion must sign to ensure her safe return. Thank you.

Black and Eve exit the ring and walk over to the announcers table. Black dons a headset and shakes hands with Morpheus. Black offers his hand to Larsen who reluctantly takes it. Black sits down and Eve takes a seat beside, propping her long legs up into Black's lap.

Larsen: Mr. Black, may I ask what you're doing here on commentary?

Morpheus: What kind of question is that, Larsen?

Larsen: Well, I'm...

Black: I figure that it is well within my rights to be able to scout the competition at Lethal Injection.

Buster Cherry: This match is your main event Texas tornado tag team contest.

SexyBack by Justin Timberlake hits as Lucas Drago and Andrew King make their way to the ring to chorus of boos.

Buster Cherry: First, from Orange County, CA. Weighing in at 250 lbs. He is accompanied by his agent Andrew King, this is the O.C. Superhero, Lucas Drago!

The music transitions to Korn's Freak on a Leash as the lights dim. St. Michael Dreamkiller steps through the entrance, leading X by a chain around his neck. Dreamkiller swats his cane at fans trying to touch his pet.

Buster Cherry: His partner is from Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 240lbs and being accompanied by his handler, Saint Michael Dreamkiller, this is X!

Larsen: I must ask, Mr. Black, what kind of arrangement has been made between yourself and X and Drago.

Black: There is no arrangement per se. We merely have common enemies once we step inside the Elimination Chamber. I think we all realize that the O'Rions and RAMPAGE! have already made an agreement so we need to cover each other's backs and do the same. But, in the end, when greed takes over, it will be every man for themselves and I will protect what's mine and remain the FMW World Heavyweight Champion.

Morpheus: As you can see, the champ has everything under control.

The crowd erupts with cheers as Get Back by Ludacris & Sum 41 hits and RAMPAGE! walks through the entrance..

Buster Cherry: Their opponents. First, from Richmond, CA, weighing in at 266lbs, this is the number one contender to FMW World Heavyweight Title. This is RAMPAGE!

Larsen: Here is the man who will enter the Elimination Chamber last at Lethal Injection, which is definitely a big advantage for the determined Californian.

Black: That advantage will mean nothing. As I've said, FMW has put my back against a wall in an attempt to take this title from me. But, when you trap me like an animal, I will lash out violently just like an animal.

RAMPAGE! stops halfway on the entrance and Dropkick Murphys' I'm Shipping Up to Boston hits and the O'Rions step through the entrance.

Buster Cherry: His partner is accompanied by his brother, Alex O'Rion. He is from Halifax, NS and weighs in at 250 lbs. This is Andrew O'Rion!

Morpheus: And here come the dumb cunucks.

Larsen: Hey! I'm Canadian!

Morpheus: The prosecution rests.

RAMPAGE! high fives both O'Rions before the three of them rush the ring. Drago and X meet them outside and the brawl commences. Alex meanwhile races towards Black at the broadcast booth. Black stands up to meet him.

Black: STOP! Stay right there. If you touch me, Theresa's neck will be broken! We'll handle our business as soon as this match is over.

An angry Alex gets right in Black's face, who calmly smiles back at him and sits back.

Black: Gentlemen, I apologize for that unpleasantness. It would seem that Mr. O'Rion has trouble controlling his temper.

Larsen: What do you expect after what you did? Harming an innocent woman! You're sick!

Morpheus: Now, you've done it.

Black: Sick? I may be "sick", Mr. Larsen, but I'm also a man of many means both financial and in terms of information. I can get to anyone, anywhere. Even what's her name. Haley, is it?

Larsen: Be my guest, man. In fact, hang on, I'll get you her address. You need a phone number? Social? Blood type?

Morpheus: Robb! Uh, you've got a match to call.

Larsen: Oh, sorry, we've got a melee around the ring. RAMPAGE! has paired off with X and Andrew is taking it to Lucas Drago. RAMPAGE! slams X face first into the steel steps. O'Rion with an Irish whip on Drago, back first into the guardrail!

Morpheus: Good thing that wasn't to the face or O'Rion would have been in deep trouble.

Larsen: And I still can't figure that out. Now O'Rion is lifting up the mats around ringsides...and he bodyslams Drago onto the concrete floor! On the other side of the ring, RAMPAGE! has X propped against the ringpost and is ramming the back of his against the cold hard steel.

Morpheus: Here comes Dreamkiller. He's trying to pull RAMPAGE! off X.

Larsen: And he eats a right hand for the trouble! Now RAMPAGE! is back on X, hitting repeated knees to face.

Morpheus: It's almost impossible to keep track of the action. Mr. Black, what are your thoughts looking at four of the five men who you will be defending against at Lethal Injection beating the holy high hell out of each other.

Black: I'm quite pleased in fact, this guarantees the fact that I will be the healthiest going into this match.

O'Rion picks Drago up in an atomic drop position and crotches him into the ring post.

Larsen: I think I'd rather be hit in the face at this point! At least the pain wouldn't last as long!

Morpheus: And Drago is hung off the ring apron. What's O'Rion doing? He'll violate the contract! He'll violate the contract!

O'Rion backs up and charges at Drago's exposed face. He goes for a basement dropkick but Drago sits up, causing O'Rion to crotch himself on the bottom of the post.

Morpheus: Ha! Now, the Canadian knows Drago's pain.

Larsen: And now Andrew King is trying to help Drago up. He can barely walk thanks to his sore apricots!

Meanwhile, Dreamkiller sneaks back up behind RAMPAGE! and starts choking him with X's chain. The distraction allows X to attack, pummeling RAMPAGE! with right hands while Dreamkiller holds on.

Larsen: Now Dreamkiller's involved!

Morpheus: Texas Tornado, Anarchy Rules! It's all legal.

Larsen: But here comes Alex to chase him away. But X now has the advantage and he is whipping RAMPAGE! with that chain. Now he's turning his attention to Andrew O'Rion. X is wrapping the chain around his arm.

Drago holds O'Rion up as X charges and nails him with lariat.

Larsen: Chain right to the face!

Morpheus: And O'Rion's busted open!

Larsen: Now X is just grated that chain over the open wound!

Morpheus: This is just a taste of what that chamber will be like!

Larsen: RAMPAGE! is to his feet but he is bet with a high knee by Drago. Now, Drago throws RAMPAGE! into the ring while X continues to assault O'rion on the outside.

Morpheus: And this is the first time anyone has been inside the ring in this match!

Larsen: Drago with a snap suplex takes RAMPAGE! down. Cover...ONE...TWO...kickout!

Morpheus: But Drago's not done! Here it comes! Inverted atomic drop! Spinebuster! It's the O.C. Stretch baby!

Larsen: And the single leg Boston Crab is locked on! RAMPAGE! is fighting but he is nowhere near the ropes.

Morpheus: And O'Rion can't save his sorry ass. While RAMPAGE! has done absolutely nothing to deserve the spot on the roster he's been given, he sure does a great job of being somebody's bitch!

Larsen: X is just whipping O'Rion with that chain!

Morpheus: HEY! Don't change the subject.

X tries to whip O'Rion again when Andrew grasps the chain and pulls on it, sending X face first into the ringpost.

Larsen: Brilliant reversal! No, O'Rion is to his feet! O'Rion's got a chair and he slides into the ring and nails Drago in the back, freeing RAMPAGE!

O'Rion re-exits the ring and reaches under the apron, producing a table to the delight of the crowd.

Morpheus: Wow! It looks like the Alchemy byes know how to get hardcore after all.

O'Rion sets up the table before beating on X and laying him on top of it. O'Rion then climbs to the top rope.

Morpheus: What's he got planned?

Larsen: I don't know but he better hope X doesn't move that's a long drop to the concrete.

O'Rion wipes the blood from eyes as Drago gets up and rushes towards him. O'Rion, without looking, hits a picture perfect moonsault into the ring onto Drago. O'Rion then nips to his feet, runs and jumps back onto the top rope, and nails the Pictou County Splash onto X, sending him crashing through the table! The chants of "O'Rion" echo through the arena.

Larsen: My God, did you see that! What a sequence of high risk moves!

Morpheus: I'm stunned! Even you have to be impressed Mr. Black.

Black: Just more accumulation of pain he must overcome when he faces me. You cannot fathom how much I appreciate Phantom making this match. Once Alex withdraws, I'll have no healthy challengers to concern myself with.

Morpheus: A brilliant plan from a master strategist.

Black: Thank you, Morpheus.

Larsen: I hate to end this mutual admiration society here but RAMPAGE! is taking over on Drago inside the ring. Delayed suplex takes the big man down. He follows up with a Ura-nage. And a cover...ONE...TWO...Drago barely kicks out.

Morpheus: Andrew King is going crazy at ringside!

Larsen: Now, RAMPAGE! is just waiting for Drago to get up...kick to the midsection...sit-out powerbomb. Another cover...ONE...TWO...Drago gets his foot on the bottom rope. RAMPAGE! backs off...Drago to his feet... huge SPEAR! Now, he's got Drago up...RANT'S END, RANT'S END. RAMPAGE! with the cover...ONE...TWO...THR...X breaks it up!

Morpheus: Where did he come from?

Larsen: Looks like both X and Andrew O'Rion have slowly made it into the ring. What's Dreamkiller doing?

Morpheus: He's tossed his cane to X.

Larsen: Now, Drago is holding O'Rion. X with the cane...but O'Rion moved! He just caught Drago in the face with that cane.

Morpheus: Oh no!

Larsen: Drago's bleeding! It looks like his nose might be broken! Andrew King is trying to shield his face be there is blood everywhere!

Morpheus: King's taking Drago to the back!

Larsen: It's two on one on X! RAMPAGE! with a spear on X. Now he's tossing him to O'Rion...Bluenose Drop! ONE...TWO...THREE! Andrew O'Rion & RAMPAGE! have won it.

Buster Cherry: The winners of this match, ANDREW O'RION and RAMPAGE!
Andrew O'Rion & Rampage (4.28 aps + 4.33 aps + 1.8 avs = 10.41 Total)
X & Lucas Drago (4.20 aps + 0.00 aps + 0.4 avs = 4.60 Total)

Morpheus: But look at X! He's rolled to the floor and Dreamkiller is slapping him.

Black: That's one thing I respect about Dreamkiller, like myself he has no tolerance for failure.

Larsen: Wait a minute, X has stood up. He grabbed the chair out of Dreamkiller's hand. Is this defiance?

Morpheus: I don't believe this!

X takes the chair from a shocked Dreamkiller. He then slides back into the ring and nails RAMPAGE! with it. As O'Rion turns around he strikes him as well. Alex O'Rion then races into the ring only to be met with a chairshot as well. X then begins beating all three men with the chair.

Larsen: My God, X has snapped! He's beating all three men senseless.

Black: I'd better stop him, Alex & I still have business to contend to.

Black steps into the ring and approaches X, who wildly swings the chair at him as well, Black quickly ducks back out of the ring and yells at Dreamkiller to control him as security races to the ring and pulls X off The O'Rions and RAMPAGE!. Dreamkiller then straps the leash onto the frenzied X, who only then begins to calm down. Black looks at both with frustration as Dreamkiller leads X away. Paramedics tend to Andrew and RAMPAGE!, loading both onto stretchers as Black approaches a groggy Alex and pulls him to his feet.

Black: Wake up, Alex, time to make a deal.

Alex realizes it's Black helping him up and pushes him away.

Black: Temper, temper, Alex. You won't be getting Theresa back with that attitude.

Alex grabs a microphone from the announcer.

Alex: Bring her out, NOW, Black! Let's get this over with.

Black: Fine, fine. Mr. St. Claire, would you please bring the paperwork and, of course, Miss Theresa.

Damian St. Claire walks through the entrance holding onto a slight figure shrouded from head to two in a black cloak with the hood hiding the face of it's wearer. The tall thin attorney drags the woman into the ring and then holds onto her as she struggles. He then produces papers from his pocket and hands them to Black. Black then produces a pen from his own breast pocket.

Black: Well, then, Mr. St. Claire has drawn up the contract. Everything is there, you withdrawal from the Elimination Chamber match and my return of Theresa to you. All you need to do is sign on the dotted line.

Larsen: This is sickening. What kind of way is this for a champion to handle competition.

Morpheus: You must admit it is creative.

Black nonchalantly tosses the pen and papers at Alex's feet, who slowly picks them up, a the while never taking his eyes off Black, who confidently smiles at him. Alex looks at the papers and then looks at Theresa. He then looks at Black who holds up the FMW World Heavyweight Championship and shakes his head side to side.

Larsen: What must be going through that young man's head?

Morpheus: He's been beat, that's what should be going through his head. Then again, he's a dumb Canadian so it's probably thoughts about moose and shit.

Larsen: This is not the time to be cracking jokes, Morph.

O'Rion slowly puts the pen to the contract before looking and Black one last time. Black nods in approval...then O'Rion nails him with a superkick!

Larsen: The champ has been dropped!

The crowd erupts as Theresa breaks away from Black and races to Alex's arms. Alex look of relief suddenly turns to anger as he removes Theresa's hood to find her face covered in bloody bandages.

Larsen: My God, what did that sick fuck do to her?

Alex turns to Black with Rage in his eyes and begins to charge when Theresa holds him back by his arm. Alex turns to her when suddenly a fireball explodes in his face. Alex falls to the mat holding his face as Black gets to his feet and races to attack.

Larsen: What the hell just happened?

Black stomps away at Alex, who can only roll up and clutch his face. Black then lifts him up and lands the Black Embrace. Eve enters the ring and Black then grabs the microphone and stands over Alex as crowd grows silent with shock. Suddenly Theresa steps forward and stands beside Black and Eve. Black slowly removes the bandages...to reveal Alex's former girlfriend with not a scratch on her face. She then removes the cloak to reveal a black leather outfit similar to that of Eve. Theresa finally drops to her knees before The Dark Lord and obediently takes his hand.

Larsen: I don't believe this! That man turned her. What kind of power over people does he possess?

Morpheus: Listen and you might learn something. You can't keep one woman happy and this guy's now got two!

Larsen: Shut up!

Black: See O'Rion! You doubted my powers! But I made good on my vow to you last week. When I was done with Theresa, you wouldn't even recognize her!

Black, Eve, Theresa and St. Claire all laugh as Alex O'Rion lays in the ring clutching his face.

Larsen: This is despicable ladies and gentlemen. I don't even want to call anymore of this. For Morpheus, this is Robb Larsen saying good night from FMW Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Lethalinjection

Lethal Injection, Full Metal Wrestling’s second Pay Per View, promises to be better than the first as FMW brings you it’s biggest and best line up to date.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-trho2

Phantom and Jaro have had it out for each other since the Draft but due to legality reasons, cannot step into the ring with one another. At Alchemy 2.3, Jaro announced that Jackie Test and his tag partner Gregory Stevens, The Trinity, will be taking his side and facing off against a team of Phantom’s choosing. After a mad search, Phantom finally found The HoodStarz. After much persuasion they agreed to ‘help a brotha out’ and joined Phantom’s cause. After the events of Anarchy tonight, Infinity is out and has been replaced by Orochi. Mac Deezy isn’t happy about the decision but Phantom couldn’t be more thrilled. At Lethal Injection, Team Jaro will face off against Team Phantom in tag team action. Bragging rights are on the line.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-togui2

The Great TO is one cocky son of a bitch. In the inaugural installment of his “Why I’m Better Than You” segment at 2.2, The Great TO picked on the wrong person with King Guiomar. One thing led to another and The Great TO stepped on Guiomar’s toes. King Guiomar isn't the only enemy that The Great TO has made recently on Alchemy, he's also managed to get on the bad side of the rookie Guybrush Threepwood. At Alchemy this week, Jaro, who has been absolutely disappointed with TO as of late, declared that Threepwood be added into the match, thus making it a triple threat match. Not only does The Great TO have to contend with one man that hates him, no he's got his hands full with two. Will The Great TO be able to prove that he really is better than both of these men?

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-c4

Dr. David Diabolical successfully defended his championship against Alex O’Rion at FMW 2.1 and at Lethal Injection he defends it against, this time against the shining star of Alchemy, the Last Bikie of Justice, CGS. Dr. David Diabolical and CGS go toe to toe in one of Full Metal Wrestling’s most brutal matches, Alchemy’s very own Maximum C-4 match. Four posts, one in each corner, have wires suspended from them, criss-crossing the ring. 20 feet in the air, level with the top of the wires, runs a platform suspended from the ceiling. Hanging from the middle… The C-4 Division Championship. Only one man will walk out of Lethal Injection the champion, but neither man will be the same again.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-uc

Originally planned as a rematch between War Machine and Drew Michaels after their hellacious Inferno Match at Anarchy 2.2 where Michaels walked out with War Machine’s championship, the line-up has changed due to injuries sustained by War Machine in the match. His stablemate, Harlequin, stepped up to the plate, declaring that he would fight for the title and bring it back to The Black Covenant. Just as Phantom booked the match, Adrian O’Rion appeared and cashed in his Pick Your Poison stipulation, thus making Drew Michaels’ first title defence a Three-Way for the Ultraviolent Championship.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-tv

The newly created Television Championship’s first owner will be determined at Lethal Injection as former friends cYnical and Styxx go head to head. The winner will have his hands full as the Television Championship gets defended on every single show. If you can’t defend it, you forfeit your title. cYnical and Styxx do battle at Lethal Injection for the honour of being crowned Full Metal Wrestling’s first ever Television Champion!

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-sodxd

This long standing rivalry is becoming to a boiling point at Lethal Injection. For the past few shows, Dangerous by Design has been getting the better of the veteran tag team. The veterans need to step up to the plate and teach these youngsters a lesson, once and for all. Tension is building in the Significant Others camp, can the vets work as a team and take the rookies to school? Or will Dangerous by Design be the downfall of the Significant Others?

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-hvd

Alchemy this week, Phantom showed up backstage and announced to Robert Lillehammer that he would be Jaro’s representative at Lethal Injection as he faced off against an opponent of Phantom’s choosing. We found out tonight that Lillehammer will have his hands full as he faces off against John “Doc” Derrick in singles action. Not only is the honour of each man’s respect General Manager on the line, but also the pride of their brand.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-hang

Tension has been building for months since Syanide joined Full Metal Wrestling. The self-proclaimed, “Leader of the Fourth Reich” has a vendetta… and that vendetta is to rid the world of The Rabbi. Growing up in New York City, Rabbi was familiar with racism and anti-Semitic people but never on the same scale as Syanide. The out of control “Sadistic Skinhead” has made it his personal mission to ruin The Rabbi, even going as far as to kidnap Rabbi’s brother, Dan. The two men square off at Lethal Injection in a Hangman’s Holocaust match. A match that Syanide is all too familiar with, but Rabbi is experiencing for the first time. Will Rabbi win one for the Jewish people? Or will The Fourth Reich reign supreme?

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-10min

At Alchemy this week, the returning Blackwell accepted Red Dragon’s open invitation to the Red Dragon 10 Minute Challenge at Lethal Injection. Red Dragon faces his stiffest competition in the Challenge series thus far as he steps into the ring and goes toe to toe with the behemoth, Blackwell. Does Red Dragon have the skill to defeat Blackwell in under 10 minutes? Tune in to Lethal Injection to find out!

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-13

After defeating Flare and Korran Halycon, Homicide and James McDaygo earned a shot at the Full Metal Tag Team Championship at Lethal Injection in the match of their choosing. With McDaygo sidelined, Homicide has enlisted Eric Scorpio to fill the tag team void and go after the belts. The SoCal Connection defends their titles against The MWA in an Unlucky 13 match. The first team to staple seven of thirteen playing cards to their opponent’s foreheads are declared the winner. Homicide and Scorpio chose a match right up their alley, and SoCal Connection may be completely out of their element. One team will walk out with the Full Metal Tag Team Championship belts around their waist, the other… will be a pair of Jokers.

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! Li-ec2

Six men. One unforgiving steel structure made specifically to keep others out… but more importantly… to keep them in. The Full Metal Championship is on the line at Lethal Injection as Ethan Black defends against the brothers O’Rion; Alex and Andrew, the talented rookie; Rampage , and the monster; X, and now a mystery oppoent. At the 2.3s, the entry order for the match was determined: first into the ring are Ethan Black and our new mystery opponent. Entering third is X, fourth; Andrew O’Rion, fifth; Alex O’Rion and having the sixth and final entry spot into the Elimination Chamber is Rampage, who won the Number One Contendership over Andrew O’Rion at Alchemy 2.2. Lucas Drago is out of the match now after the vicious blow to the face and has been replaced by a mystery opponent who will enter first with Black. Rumours are flying around backstage about who the mystery entrant will be. Black, the champion, has to last through five other men if he has any hope at retaining his belt. Catch Lethal Injection to find out who walks out of the ring with the Full Metal Championship around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!   FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW ANARCHY 2.4 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1