Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 am

Larson: Hello Fans! This should be an exciting beginning to our A-brand of FMW, ANARCHY!

Morpheus: Yes, but, I'll determine the level of excitement after this first match is over....

Larsen: Do you have to ruin the fun in EVERYTHING?

Morpheus: No, quite the contrary. I'm funny, You're not. I MAKE fun. You, on the other hand...kill it.

Larsen: Uh, Alright then....Our first match should be an exciting one, however, as O'Rion and The Celt square off for the Television Championship.

Morpheus: Indeed, Larsen! Lemme tell ya, O'Rion is my kind of guy. The Celt? He's boring.

Larsen: Hardly, you just like the bad guys don't you?

Morpheus: Whatever you say....Let's go to Buster Cherry with the Ring Announcement.

Cherry: The following match is set for one-fall, and it is for the Television Championship! Introducing First, weighing in at 214 lbs, from Castlebar, Ireland...THE CELT!

A Siren sounds throughout the arena and, “The Warriors Code”- by the Dropkick Murphys begins to play. The Celt runs out, almost screaming in anticipation for his match. Throughout the arena, it is undecided whether the fans are with The Celt, or against him. Indifferent. He shows no difference in expression. He hops into the ring raising fists in the air, still screaming his excitement to the audience.

Cherry: And Now, Ladies and Gentlemen! He is your Television Champion!! He hails from Halifax, Nova Scotia, and He weighs in at 250 lbs! O'RION!!

“Fuck You (An Ode To No-one)”- By Smashing Pumpkins plays loudly in the arena. O'Rion walks out, shoulders hunched. He is...decidedly angry. He walks at a moderate pace towards the ring, ignoring the mixture of boos, and, “Screw You's!” from the crowd, fixing his gaze, and mind ONLY on The Celt. He makes his way slowly into the ring, and gets nose to nose with The Celt.

Larsen: Not exactly a warm welcome for our champion...eh?

Morpheus: Yeah! And I don't get it! What's not to like about O'Rion?

Larsen: He has avoidance issues...?

Morpheus: Nahh! Just a good lawyer.

Larsen: Yes...Well, O'Rion and The Celt circle each other at the center of the ring.

Morpheus: Celt locks in, but it's quickly reversed by O'Rion with a quick knee to the chest.

Larsen: He whips Celt to the ropes........who returns with a big boot!

Morpheus: THAT'S MY MAN! O'Rion will not go down without a fight!

Larsen: Yes. He pulls The Celt to the floor with him by the ankle!

Morpheus: He has him in some sort of headlock.... What is he going to do?

Larsen: He's trying to shimmy over to the ropes...it would seem he's using them as a brace!

Morpheus: Yes! A nice improvisation by O'Rion.

Larsen: Ya know, it's amazing some of the events that led up to THIS match tonight Morpheus...

Morpheus: Yeah, but the real action is here...so pay attention while O'Rion whips some ass.

Larsen: Well, The Celt may just have his luck turn out for him here..Ya know, the luck of the Irish?

Morpheus: Shut up. Just Shut up.

Larsen: O'Rion is nearly to the top rope....what is happening?

Morpheus: He's gonna slam him.

Larsen: You're right! I'm amazed!

Morpheus: That was a great...DDT, I would call it- by O'Rion!

Larsen: NO! Not that! I'm amazed that you understood what was going on!

Morpheus: I'll kill you. Wait- NO! O'Rion went for the pin...but The Celt delivered a nice kick.

Larsen: Yes, and The Celt is back on his feet! He's screaming again in excitement

Morpheus: Don't do it Celt!!!

Larsen: O'Rion is dazed, and The Celt has got him by the arm!

Morpheus: Dammit! O'Rion...whipped to the other side.

Larsen: Yes, and Celt closely follows.

Larsen & Morpheus: OHHHH!!!!!

Larsen: Jesus...a GREAT kick by The Celt to send O'Rion over the top rope.

Morpheus: Come on.....

Larsen: You're just sad because The Celt actually has a chance here.

Morpheus: HEY! I Told you to shut up...I mean, look at him. He's gloating over ONE good move.

Larsen: Oh well... Hey- Wait a second.

Static hits the speakers that boom over the Audience, and The Voice comes on speaking directly to The Celt.

The Voice: Have you forgotten me?

Larsen: This is....interesting...to say the least!

The Voice: Because I CERTAINLY have not forgotten you!

Morpheus: This....this even confuses ME!

The Voice: Congratulations Irishman! You disposed of Takeover at Catalyst. A minor setback.

Larsen: Celt is just looking around. He's confused, but he seems to understand!

The Voice: Yes.. But what have you done since? You've lost. You had your chance to become #1 contender for the tag team championships, you lost. You had your chance for the Gold Card Gauntlet..You lost. Now you have your chance for the Television Championship. You will lose AGAIN.

Larsen: Whoever this voice is...he's just taunting away at The Celt.

The Voice: You can't beat HavOc. You're useless, meandering, aimless. You will embrace it when HavOc puts you out of your misery, because it will end your pitiful existence once and for all!

Larsen: WAIT...It's O'Rion! He's back in the ring....but The Celt doesn't notice!

Morpheus: Yes! This is a good thing!

Larsen: The Celt, who is thrown off by this mysterious voice is thrown against the side ropes.

Morpheus: And O'Rion doesn't seem to have any intention of holding back!

Larsen: Here it comes!

Morpheus: YES! Crossed Wires, landed on The Celt, who is rolling away from the ropes and turnbuckle.

Larsen: Here comes the pin!

ONE...

TWO....

THREE....

Morpheus: That's it! It's all over!

The Voice: One Down...One To Go.

O'Rion (8.23 aps + 2.3 avs =10.53 total)
The Celt (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs= 0.0 total)

Larsen: We'll be right back after this, folks.

Larsen: Well folks, it's time to announce the next member of the Class of 2009 for the FMW Hall Of Fame.

James Earl Jones: He helped found Full Metal Wrestling in 2006. He had some of FMW's most memorable matches with Ethan Black.

We see some clips of Ethan Black wrestling against Andrew O'Rion.

JEJ: He teamed up with Harlequin, first as Commedia Dell'Arte, then as the founding members of HavOc. He's had numerous battles against The Fighting Irish with HavOc stablemate Syanide.

We see clips of both teams in action at various points.

JEJ: He's the 3rd longest reigning Television Champion after winning it from Mass Caesar, and he made FMW history when single-handedly beat Matt Dunn to become Tag Team Champion.

We see the clips of Andrew O'Rion winning both matches at Catalyst.

JEJ: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Andrew O'Rion to the FMW Hall Of Fame.

Larsen: I think he deserves this spot more than anybody else.

Morpheus: Really?

Larsen: Well, yeah. Would you expect me of all people to dispute that?

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Ultraviolent Rules match. Introducing first, hailing from Blackpool, England, and weighing in tonight at 280 pounds. He is a member of HavOc...JAAAAAAAAACK EEEEEEEEASTWOOOOOOOOOOD!

As the opening bars of “Mr. Jack” by System Of A Down hits, Eastwood stumbles down the ramp, only vaguely aware that he is slapping the hands of some of the fans crowded around the entrance ramp, the rest waving anti-HavOc signs in his face.

Morpheus: What the hell is wrong with those anti-HavOc people? They act like Eastwood personally came to their house and spit in their face or something.

Larsen: To a lot of his old fans, he might as well have.

Jack yawns loudly and clambers sleepily onto the apron, stepping into the ring over the top rope. As the music starts to get heavier, Jack climbs onto a turnbuckle and raises his fist in the air, gesturing to the crowd. He hops down off the turnbuckle and leans against the ropes, waiting for his opponent.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent, hailing from the Carnival Of Souls, and weighing in tonight at 325 pounds. He is the Master Of Ceremonies...BLAAAAAACKWEEEEEEELL!

As “Unholy” by KISS starts, the arena goes black. Dark red lights shine in the crowd, and a ring of flames appears on the stage under the METALtron. As the “Hosanna” chorus segues into the guitars, flames shoot towards the ceiling from the stage on the beginning drumbeat. While the arena turns red and fog rises from the entrance ramp, Blackwell rises from below the stage in the center of the flaming ring.

Morpheus: And it looks like Blackwell left Cujo at home today. I wonder why?

Larsen: Maybe he didn’t want anyone from HavOc stealing Cujo.

[i]As he slowly and deliberately makes his way to the ring, he stops to react to fans, sometimes making a motion with his hand as if he’s going to slap someone. He steps into the ring, stands in the middle and continues to taunt the fans. He twirls his cane for a few moments, but instead of driving it into the mat, he smiles and points up at the ceiling. Nash (and everyone else) looks up as a scaffold drops from the ceiling, coming to a stop 12 feet above the ring. There are several objects scattered about the scaffolding, and rope ladders descend from either end.

Larsen: Things just got a little more interesting! And that doesn’t look like happiness on Eastwood’s face.

Morpheus: Blackwell seems intent on having his “How To Be Hardcore” lessons. I know not too many people in the locker room are happy with it, but it seems to be working.

Larsen: And there’s the bell to start the match, and Blackwell snaps his cane in half over the head of Jack Eastwood! That couldn’t have felt good!

Morpheus: Eastwood was caught off guard as Blackwell opens up one of those duffel bags. He pulls out a baseball bat, and slams it hard across Eastwood’s back! Blackwood rolls outside the ring to grab a chair, and gets greeted with a stop sign to the face by Eastwood!

Larsen: And Eastwood hits him again in the face, and he bends it over Blackwell’s skull with a vicious hit! Blackwell is staggering around a bit as Eastwood opens up another duffel bag and dumps it onto the mat. Oh my god, did he just grab a cheese grater?

Morpheus: He did indeed! But Blackwell with a low blow causes Eastwood to drop it and double over.

Larsen: Blackwell reaching behind him, and he smashes an empty bottle of Jack Daniels over Eastwood’s head! There are shards of glass sticking up, and blood is starting to trickle down his face! Blackwell makes a cover, 1...kick out by Eastwood.

Morpheus: Blackwell grabs for that cheese grater, but I think he’s got other ideas.. He comes outside the ring for another chair. He’s on the ring apron, and Eastwood with a shoulder block to the gut, and he follows it up with a chokeslam off the apron to the floor!

Larsen: And Eastwood chasing after his foe, finally pulling those shards of glass out of his head. He’s pulling up that protective mat surrounding the ring and doesn’t see Blackwell getting to his feet. Blackwell charges him, but Eastwood turns in time, HOLY MOUTAINS ONTO THE EXPOSED FLOORING!

Morpheus: Wait, why isn’t Eastwood going for the cover, what is he doing?

Jack Eastwood gets into the ring and climbs up the rope ladder to the scaffolding.

Larsen: I think Eastwood is looking to show Blackwell how to be hardcore. Blackwell now getting to his feet, and there is blood all over the lower half of his face!

Morpheus: He finally rolls into the ring...AND EASTWOOD NAILS AN AERIALS FROM THE SCAFFOLDING!

The crowd erupts into a “Holy Shit” chant as Eastwood lays on his back and Blackwell slowly crawls towards a duffel bag.

Morpheus: My sentiments exactly!

Larsen: Eastwood to his feet now, and he stalks over to Blackwell. And Blackwell smashes a florescent light tube over Eastwood’s head! Where the hell did he get that from?

Morpheus: I think he grabbed it from the bag. Eastwood staggering around now, Blackwell to his feet, builds up a head of steam, and flips Eastwood inside out with a clothesline from hell! He makes the cover, 1...2...Eastwood kicks out!

Larsen: Blackwell now going outside and under the ring, and comes up with a kendo stick. Jack is on his hands and knees, crawling towards the last unopened duffel bag. Blackwell rolls into the ring, and he cracks Eastwood across the back with the kendo stick! Another swing from Blackwell, but Eastwood still on his hands and knees. Blackwell swings again, connecting with the back of Eastwood’s skull, and he still won’t go down! Blackwell rears back for another swing, and Eastwood sprays him in the face with a fire extinguisher!

Morpheus: Blackwell is blinded, and Eastwood slams that extinguisher into Blackwell’s head! Blackwell drops to the mat, and Eastwood makes the cover, 1...2...thkick out by Blackwell! Eastwood rung his bell with that extinguisher, and Blackwell still kicked out! He may be as hardcore as he says he is.

Larsen: Eastwood picks Blackwell up off the mat, Irish whip into the ropes, and Blackwell nails him with a running mafia kick, sending Eastwood spilling to the outside. Blackwell catapults himself over the top rope and nails a guillotine leg drop! He makes the cover, 1...2...thrkick out by Jack Eastwood!

Morpheus: Blackwell’s dragging Eastwood over our way now. He picks him up off the floor, but Eastwood punches him in the gut, and slams Blackwell’s head of the steel steps! He slammed it hard! Blackwell is now bleeding from his nose and his forehead!

Larsen: Uh oh. Eastwood lays Blackwell across our table here, and punches him a few times in the head. He’s rolling back into the ring, and he sets up that chair in the ring.

Morpheus: He’s sizing up the distance, and I think Air Eastwood is about to take off and land right in front of us!

Larsen: Jack bounces off the ropes, onto the chair, BUT BLACKWELL ROLLS OFF THE TABLE! Eastwood just put himself through our table with a failed Jet Pilot!

Morpheus: Blackwell rolls into the ring, and he’s climbing up onto the scaffolding! Things are about to get interesting!

Larsen: Eastwood is a bit slow to his feet, and he finally sees Blackwell getting onto the scaffolding. Eastwood rolls into the ring, and he starts climbing up after Blackwell.

Morpheus: Wait, what the hell is this?

As Eastwood climbs up onto the scaffolding, Blackwell pushes a button on the railing, and the rope ladders drop to the mat below. As they hit, the scaffolding raises another 3 feet, and members of Blackwell’s Psych Ward come out of the crowd and start setting up tables inside the ring. They scatter back through the crowd as Blackwell smiles at Eastwood.

Larsen: Things are definitely interesting! That scaffolding is now 15 feet above the ring, and thanks to Blackwell releasing the rope ladders the only way down is the hard way.

Morpheus: Eastwood makes his way to Blackwell, and...what the hell?! Blackwell just stabbed Eastwood in the thigh with a pair of scissors!

Larsen: That’ll slow him down! And Blackwell now punching him repeatedly in that stab wound! Wait, what is he grabbing now?

Morpheus: It looks like he’s putting on a pair of brass knuckles. He turns around, and Eastwood hits Stealing Society! He’s grabbing at his leg, but his adrenaline must be pumping enough to make him power through it!

Larsen: He bracing himself on the railing, and stomping away at Blackwell with his good leg. He rears back for an Innervision, but Blackwell punches him right in that stab wound with the brass knuckles! Eastwood’s leg gives out, and he drops to a knee.

Morpheus: Blackwell now twisting Eastwood’s arm. He gets up onto the railing, and he’s walking it like a tightrope! And he jumps down with a clubbing blow to the head of Eastwood!

Larsen: It looks like Blackwell is going back into his bag...what the hell is that? It’s a Molotov cocktail! Isn’t one pyromaniac on this show enough?

Morpheus: Apparently not. Blackwell reaching into his pocket, and one of his Psych Ward members comes back into the ring, and put two tables side by side. Blackwell flicks a Zippo to life, and he lights the explosive! Blackwell makes his way over to Eastwood and drops the Molotov over the railing. The tables are on fire!

Larsen: Blackwell picks Eastwood up and goes for the Childhood’s End on the scaffold, but Jack blocks it and reverses into a 36! Blackwell must be seeing stars! Eastwood grabs a kendo stick that’s tied to a scaffold support, and he cracks Blackwell right across the face with it! He fight have knocked some teeth loose with that shot!

Morpheus: Eastwood makes a cover, does that even count on the scaffolding without the ref up there?

Larsen: I guess not, because the ref is yelling that the cover doesn’t count.

Morpheus: Wait, that Psych Ward freak just pulled some kind of remote from her pocket! The railings just came off the scaffolding! And Eastwood is going for the Ego Brain, but his leg gives out on him. Both men are trying to gain some advantage here.

Larsen: Both men to their feet on the scaffolding, and Eastwood with a kick to the gut of Blackwell...JESUS! EASTWOOD JUST NAILED THE B.Y.O.B. OFF THE SCAFFOLDING AND THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLES!

The entire arena erupts into a “Holy Shit” chant as both men lay on the mat motionless.

Larsen: Neither man is moving, and I think the ref is checking to make sure that they’re both still alive! I’m surprised they didn’t go right through the mat! I mean, that’s 605 pounds of mass falling from at least 15 feet in the air, straight down! Let’s take another look at this on the instant replay!

Morpheus: And Eastwood is starting to come around. He starts crawling over towards Blackwell. He drapes his arm over his chest, 1...2...3!

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner...JAAAAAAAAACK EEEEEEEEASTWOOOOOOOD!

Jack Eastwood (7.63 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.4 avs = 8.83 total)
Blackwell (7.28 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.5 avs = 7.58 total)

Larsen: And a hard-fought victory for Jack Eastwood, but a victory nonetheless.

Morpheus: Maybe that fool Blackwell will think twice next time before screwing with someone from HavOc.

We see The Celt backstage after his match, frustrated and tending to his injuries when Pure Extremist enters.

Pure Extremist: That was a tough loss, brother, but it was a valiant effort.

The Celt: But it never seems to be enough. It seems that HavOc is always one step ahead of us! It's so damn frustrating, and it's starting wear on me mentally and emotionally. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.

PX: Aye. It feels like every match we have is a must-win situation. We've come so far since the days of NEW, and we've turned a lot of heads. We've made believers out of all the naysayers, and we have the respect of the locker room. But HavOc is keeping us from ascending to the top of the mountain. I have to win tonight, and advance to the Gold Card Gauntlet. It's now or never.

The Celt: There's not much left for us to do if you can't. I'm starting to feel like The Voice is right.

PX: I haven't lost faith yet. I've got to try.

The Celt: Good luck, brother. All of Ireland is pulling for you.

PX: Thank ye.

Pure Extremist leaves, and The Celt goes back to patching himself up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am

Morpheus: And it's time to announce another member of the FMW Hall Of Fame class of 2009

James Earl Jones: He was one of the founding fathers of Full Metal Wrestling when he left LPW with the International Heavyweight Championship. He is a two-time Ultraviolent Champion.

Clips are shown of Jaro beating John "Doc" Derrick to win his first Ultraviolent Championship, and of him beating Harlequin at Anarchy 8.2 to win the second time.

JEJ: He's had memorable feuds with Nick Bryson, as well as with SPARTA as the leader of Original Sin.

Clips are shown of various matches involving Bryson in singles competition and in tag matches with Drew Michaels involved as well.

JEJ: Ladies and gentlmen, welcome Jaro to the FMW Hall Of Fame.

Morpheus: I think that Jaro is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most legendary and accomplished Superstar that we have ever seen. He is the absolute best, the measuring stick by which everyone else is compared, and it is Full Metal Wrestling's privilege to induct him into the Hall Of Fame.

Larsen: You know, you put your head any further up his ass and it'll be hard to tell where you end and he begins.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the former general manager of Anarchy, and the current Ultraviolent Champion...JAAAAAAROOOOOO!

Jaro comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd, and his newly won Ultraviolent Championship in tow. He steps into the ring and takes the mic from Buster.

Jaro: First off, I’d like to start by congratulating myself on being the pioneer of Full Metal Wrestling. If not for me and my vision, you people wouldn’t be sitting in those seats right now, basking in the glory that is my awesomeness. But as great as it is, the most honorable of all my accomplishments if being in the FMW Hall Of Fame. It solidifies me forever as the greatest this business has to offer. But that’s neither here nor there.

Ordinarily, I’d come out here and make you losers fell even worse about yourselves, or make obscure and trivial pop-culture references, and pissing off old people by declaring myself the second coming of Christ. But last week, HavOc crossed the line. Now, your stereotypical sympathetic hero would do something foolish, like call out all the members of HavOc right now, confront them all at once, and get beaten into a pulpy, bloody blaze of glory.

There is a mixed reaction of cheers and boos from the crowd.

Jaro: But I’m not a stereotypical idiot hero. So, I’m going to call out Hannibal Frost. Yeah, just Hannibal Frost. I’m pretty confident I can beat that guy, so I don’t see how any harm can come to me from this. Except that he kind of looks like a pedophile, what with that public masturbator trench coat he wears...hmmm. On second thought, I won’t call him out. There are children in the audience, after all.

OK, I’ll call out Andrew O’Rion instead. Unless, of course, he’s too busy making out with fat chicks...ugh. What if he brings the fat chicks out with him? Nobody wants to see that disgusting mess. It’s like watching a walrus make love to a squirrel. And again, there are children in the audience.

Okay, well, Jack Eastwood. Nothing wrong with that. I'm calling YOU out Jack Eastwood! What's that? Oh, none of you know who Jack Eastwood is? He just had a match, didn't he? Hmmm. Well, either we all have the memories of goldfish or Jack Eastwood just isn't that relevant. And we're competing with the Scrubs finale this week in the ratings, might not want to jeopardize our chances by having The Mighty Jaro lay challenges to jobbers. So, I guess that leaves Harlequin.

Probably should have just picked him from the start. It made the most sense, really. What with the match at Ultimatum 2 to hype...hmm. What a waste of time all that indecision was. Alright then. Harlequin, I CHOOSE YOU! No, no, wait. Chuckles. I'm calling out Chuckles. I've already exposed Harlequin as nothing more than the flavor of the month, so Chuckles it is. Get out here, Chuckles. We all know you're the head of the HavOc dragon. Cut you off, and the rest of the limbs fall the ground, flopping around in a bloody mess like mutilated penises. Or is that penii? Does that word even have a plural? Hmm. I wonder...

Suddenly, ”God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash starts playing, and Drew Michaels makes his way to the ring. Jaro turns to the ramp and narrows his eyes in hatred and disgust as the Alchemy Superstar and former Ultraviolent Champion makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic from the time keeper’s table and slides into the ring. He gets right into the Jaro’s face and the two stand toe to toe. As the seconds pass, the tension increases and becomes almost palpable.

Drew Michaels: Let’s face facts. You hate me, and I hate you. It’s safe to say that neither of us in on the other’s Christmas card list. And ordinarily, I’d come into this ring and drop you like a bad habit. But surprisingly enough, we’ve actually got something in common. We both want to see the end of HavOc. We have different reasons for it, but we both want to bring them down.

Jaro: You actually have a good point there, Drew. I see you actually have a brain in that skull, and that you don’t use your head just to keep your hair. I couldn’t help but notice that the two of us are going to be in the House Of HavOc match at No Holds Barred. So what I’d like to propose is a temporary alliance for No Holds Barred. I know I’m awesome, and I could easily win that match myself, but seeing now that you have a brain, I think it would be beneficial for us to help each other. At least for that match. What do you say?

Jaro extends his hand, and the crowd boos. Drew looks at Jaro for a few seconds, then reluctantly shakes his hand as the crowd roars in disapproval. Jaro tries to remove his hand, but Drew holds on tighter.

Drew Michaels: But before you get all comfy cozy, this is just for No Holds Barred. After that, it’s back to business as usual, and I will be coming for that shiny belt you have there slung over your shoulder.

Drew drops the mic and leaves the ring as Jaro looks after him.

Larsen: I can’t help but think that temporary or not, Drew Michaels just made a deal with the devil. He will be in action later tonight as SPARTA takes on the HavOc team of Harlequin and O’Rion.

Larsen: And we’re back folks! We should have a pretty good match up next as the new War Machine will take on Pure Extremist for a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet!

Morpheus: I personally am very excited to see War Machine in the ring, Mr. Williamson has promised big things for his new monster. Should be a fine improvement over that loser John Cassidy or whatever his name was.

Larsen: James Casey; and I am pretty sure you were cheering for him last week until he lost his name.

Morpheus: And I am pretty sure you need to shut your mouth.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, this match will be one fall and the winner will gain a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet at Ultimatum 2. Introducing first, coming from the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and weighing in at 274 lbs. of muscle this is Dennis Williamson and his WAR MACHINE!

“Indestructible” by Disturbed hits as Dennis Williamson leads his new War Machine down to the ring to the dimmed lights and the extreme hatred of the crowd. Williamson seems to soak up the hatred as War Machine remains completely focused on the ring. Williamson walks past the ring and seats himself at the time-keeper’s table as War Machine leaps up on to the apron and enters the ring.

Larsen: He looks…intense.

Morpheus: Very.

Cherry:
And his opponent, coming to us from the city of Castlebar, Ireland and weighing in tonight at a lean 205 lbs. , this is the runt of the Fighting Irish liter…PURE EXTREMIST!

“Guerrilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine starts up as PX makes his way down to the ring through his traditional wall of green fog. The crowd pops huge for the young superstar, kendo stick in hand, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Morpheus: What the hell is he doing with that stick!? This isn’t an Ultraviolent match!

Larsen: Extremist might think otherwise as he slides into the ring and rushes War Machine kendo stick in hand! Pure Extremist rocks back to smash War Machine over the skull…but tosses the stick away, distracting War Machine and allowing the smaller superstar a quick advantage! And that is an advantage he takes too, landing a series of stiff blows to the midsection of the bigger man!

Morpheus: Totally cheap…

Larsen: It was a smart and entirely legal move. I applaud it. War Machine seems to be getting into the game though as he is exchanging right hands with Pure Extremist…AND LEVELS HIM WITH A SHORT CLOTHESLINE!

Morpheus: And stay down you little punk!

Larsen: He doesn’t seem to hear you Morph as PX is right back up and attacking War Machine once again with a quick shoulder tackle, driving directly into the chin of the bigger man. War Machine is startled but does not seem to be going down, at least not yet. But Pure Extremist does not seem to be bothered by that as he continues to deliver more right hands to the chin of War Machine.

Morpheus: But War Machine responds with a right hand of his own, leveling Pure Extremist once again! The size advantage is looking to make this a loooooooong night for that Irish pipsqueak.

Larsen: He’s 6’2’’ and 205 lbs. Not quite a pipsqueak. In fact, he’s only an inch shorter than War Machine though he does give up 70 lbs. in what looks to be all muscle.

Morpheus: He is nothing but a pipsqueak in all forms compared to an amazing physical specimen like this new War Machine, a specimen who now has Pure Extremist up in the air…AND GORRILLA PRESS SLAM!

Larsen: That is over seven feet to fall after you factor in the length of War Machine’s arms. That has to hurt.

Morpheus: And War Machine is quick to sense that pain as he leaps upon the downed Pure Extremist and locks in a tight crossface.

Larsen: He seems to be trying to wear down the smaller man’s body, keep him from using his smaller frame and better speed and quickness to take him out. Good strategy. Too bad for him Pure Extremist isn’t having it as he is able to claw at the eyes of War Machine!

Morpheus: Disqualify him! Disqualify him now!

Larsen: This is Anarchy Morph, do you really think we have DQs over a little something like scratching at eyes!? War Machine is rolling off, holding his face as Dennis Williamson is furious at ringside; he knows as well as anyone this is the break PX needed in order to take advantage in this match!

Morpheus: This is completely ridiculous! An athlete like War Machine is not prepared for such savagery by some backyard chump!

Larsen: I’m pretty sure after the displays we have seen this new War Machine put on, I would not put any type of savagery past him. Pure Extremist seems to know that too as he quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a big forearm smash! War Machine is down, War Machine is down!

Morpheus: This is not how this match is supposed to go! The runt can’t hurt a monster!

Larsen: I think he has! War Machine is trying to climb back to his feet now but PX has jumped on the second rope and comes off with a big springboard legdrop on to the back of War Machine’s neck, grounding him once again!

Morpheus: NO! That little runt is going up top, what is he thinking!? War Machine, get up!

Larsen: I don’t think Pure Extremist feels like War Machine is getting up as he sets up and takes off with the Death From Above Swanton Bomb, a tribute to his older partner Technician!

Morpheus: That’s right, you don’t think just like Pure Extremist as War Machine rolls out of the way and the Irish kid crashes and burns! Death From Above sounds about right for that one!

Larsen: Pure Extremist is rolling around on the ground, hurting pretty bad as the monstrous War Machine leaps back to his feet…what is he doing!?

Morpheus: I think he is fixing the covering on the turnbuckle, that sloppy Pure Extremist must have knocked it lose when he foolishly went up there.

Larsen: Then why did the cover just fall to the mat?

Morpheus: He’s not a ring preparation expert, duh.

Larsen: Not that steel turnbuckle is exposed to the world and I have a bad feeling about this and yes, War Machine has scooped up Pure Extremist in a powerslam position and, as expected, he just dropped him face first into the steel turnbuckle!

Morpheus: Turnabout is fair play Robbert, Pure Extremist started bending the rules and the ref let it slide so he has no choice now! And War Machine scoops up Pure Extremist again to help him meet cold, hard steel!

Larsen: The thud when Pure Extremist’s skull meets that steel is sickening, I think the fact he is even able to move after each of those is a testament to how tough this young man really is. And moving he is as Pure Extremist is fighting in vain to not be dropped for a third time, pounding on the shoulder and skull of War Machine but too much has been taken out of the young man’s body too quickly as he once again meets steel with his forehead!

Morpheus: I love Anarchy!

Larsen: Williamson is calling from ringside for his monster to finish this as Pure Extremist is once again draped over War Machine’s shoulder. BUT PURE EXTREMIST IS FIGHTING OUT! He has hooked the midsection of War Machine and somehow wiggled off of his shoulder! Pure Extremist is trying to roll War Machine over into a tight pinfall…BUT WAR MACHINE RESPONDS BY DROPPING DOWN TO ONE KNEE AND DRIVING HIS FIST INTO THE GUT OF PURE EXTREMIST! That had to knock the wind, and probably the fight, out of the “Irish Runt”.

Morpheus: And look, he follows it up with a four well placed stiff knees to the skull of Pure Extremist for good measure. How nice of him to make sure the kid gets all his needed sleep.

Larsen: Williamson is yelling to War Machine now and pointing up, this can’t be good…

Morpheus: He’s going to the top rope Robb, time to show Pure Extremist how a real man flies.

Larsen: What could a man his size possibly be doing from the top rope? He’s facing Pure Extremist and…SHOOTING STAR PRESS! WAR MACHINE JUST TOOK OFF WITH A SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Morpheus: AND LANDS IT TOO! He calls that one the Angel Of Death, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Larsen: What a display of athleticism by the new War Machine as the ref counts 1…2…3!

Cherry: The winner of this match, by pinfall, and now a participant in the Gold Card Gauntlet…WAR MACHINE!
War Machine (7.83 aps + 1.9 avs = 9.73 total)

Pure Extremist (8.03 aps + 0.6 avs = 8.63 total)

Larsen: That was brutal; a hard fought match by Pure Extremist but War Machine was just too much for him.

Morpheus: War Machine will be too much for anyone, I promise you that. You’ll see.

Larsen: Dennis Williamson seems to think so as he slides into the ring to celebrate with his new protégé. Wait, he seems to be pointing at Pure Extremist and yelling at War Machine. What is he doing?

Morpheus: Setting a precedent.

Larsen: This isn’t right, War Machine has pulled Pure Extremist back to his feet and he pulled him into a powerbomb position. Someone needs to stop this…AND SOMEONE WILL AS THE CELT HITS THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR IN HAND! He swings at Williamson, just missing him as he clears out the ring with War Machine quickly following to protect his boss!

Morpheus: Stupid heroes are always ruining all my fun.

Larsen: Celt fought in a tough losing effort earlier to O’Rion for the Television title and now here he is to save his baby brother from an uncalled assault by the monster War Machine. Just in time too.

Morpheus: Oh well, War Machine got his Gold Card Gauntlet spot, that is all that matters to me. And seemingly to him and Mr. Williamson too as that walk up the ramp staring at the two Irish punks.

Larsen: Celt is pulling his brother to his feet and hugging him close as the crowd here explodes into a standing ovation for the two superstars who have built their careers here in FMW on Anarchy. A “Thank you Irish” chant has started up and strangely it is alternating with a “Please Don’t Go” chant. Do you know anything about that Morph?

Morpheus: No but I hope they clear out. We don’t need any of their hero types around here, not now and not ever with their morals and pride and honor and good will. Makes me sick.

The camera zooms in close to the two brothers as the crowd rains down praise upon them. When up close, the two can be heard by the camera’s built in microphone.

Celt: We aren’t going anywhere just yet…are we?

PX: I just don’t know anymore, man.

PX shakes his head as his brother raises his hand high and we cut to backstage.

Anarchy's beautiful correspondent extraordinaire, Veronica Cherrywood, is shown backstage with her current company, Hostyle and Chris Kelson: The Innovative Initiative.

Cherrywood: Veronica Cherrywood here, and being accompanied by the number one contenders for the FMW Tag Team Championships, The Innovative Initiative! So Hostyle, what are your thoughts about the upcoming match?

Hostyle: I hope that HavOc shined the belts up for us, 'cause they're so coming home with II tonight! As you know, Hannibal Fraud and I have a little bit of history. Sure, he beat me a while back to become the C-4 Champion, but the very next show, I took my title right back. Do you notice any similarities between then and now, 'Roni? Well here's a hint: this is Fraud's first Tag Team title defense, and just like with the C-4 title, it will be his only! And then...(looks into the camera) I'll be seeing you in the Gold Card Gauntlet, pendejo...

Cherrywood: How about you, Christophe? Any thoughts?

Kelson: I'm extremely confident about our chances of winning tonight. O'Rion may have won two matches in one night once before - one being at my expense, no less - but lightning doesn't strike twice. This time, I have you in Round 2, Andrew. It's a pity Celt couldn't wear you down more, but it makes no difference. And why doesn't it, Frere Hostyle?

Hostyle: 'Cause Kelson and I are the most athletic, innovative, and technically-sound wrestlers in all of Full Metal Wrestling, bar-fuckin'-none!

Kelson: And tonight marks the beginning of the end of HavOc! Your camp has already lost the Ultraviolent Championship, and after we take the Tag Titles, I'll be taking your Television Championship at Ultimatum 2, Andrew! Then they won't be calling HavOc FMW's greatest stable anymore. That honor will soon belong to the INNOVATIVE INITIATIVE!

Cherrywood: Wait...The Innovative Initiative as the greatest stable? But there are only two of you.

Hostyle: There are more superstars out there who share their passion for wrestling prowess and innovation, 'Roni. Wait and see, 'cause sooner rather than later, the Innovative Initiative are going to shock the world!

The scene fades out to the creative contingent oozing with swagger as they walk away from interviewing area, leaving Veronica Cherrywood by her lonesome.

The scene returns back into the arena where the duo of the B.U.G.G.E.R.S., Butters and The B.U.G., have already made their ring-entrances. The tag team partners shake hands to the delight of their fans, before stretching out in opposite corners.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet for Ultimatum II!

Larsen: And we’re back, with both Butters and The B.U.G. already in the ring. These two youngsters have an opportunity of a lifetime.

Morpheus: But they aren’t the only ones in this match, Lars. Don’t forget about the rookie who was too good for NEW, Jaxson Horn! My money’s so on him.

The referee walks over to check on both superstars for any illegal paraphernalia, while Buster Cherry continues with the introductions.

Cherry: The first challenger is one half of the tag team - the B.U.G.G.E.R.S…he is THE B…U…GGGGGGGG!!!

The B.U.G. plays to the crowd, and garners a respectable amount of pop.

Cherry: And the next challenger...weighing in at 251 pounds…hailing from Boston, Massachusetts…he is BUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!

The gracious and humbled Butters makes the bowing motion as he turns to all four sides of the ring, in appreciation of the pop that the crowd is giving him.

Cherry: And the final challenger…weighing in at 225 pounds…hailing from Garner, North Carolina…he is JAAAAAAAXSOOOOOON HOOOOOOOORN!!!

Suddenly, a horn is heard in the arena for roughly 5 seconds, before the arena darkens and “Bulls on Parade” hits the speakers. Then, on the METALtron, the image of a bull is shown running straight towards the screen, and just as the bull “breaks” through the screen, fireworks erupt and out walks Jaxson Horn to a mixed reaction. The newcomer thinks nothing of it, as he finally enters the ring with a look of stone cold determination plastered on his face. Both members of the B.U.G.G.E.R.S. walk over to Horn, and extend a hand each to the newest member of the Anarchy roster. Horn apprehensively stares at Butters and The B.U.G. before simultaneously accepting their handshakes, garnering some approval from the crowd.

Larsen: Who says that Anarchists can’t be civilized!

Morpheus: UGH! I might throw-up on you!

As soon as the bell rings, though, Horn, still holding on to his opponent’s hands, turns completely around and twists The B.U.G.’s and Butters’ arms until they’re hooked together, before releasing the holds on their hands, and dropping them both with a Dropkick.

Morpheus: Haha! And Horn shows just why being civilized is overrated…like the pussies of Alchemy! They can have their civility!

Larsen: Impressive start for the young Horn, who managed to surprise both of his opponents with his creativity. Both Butters and The B.U.G. rise back up just as quick as Horn, who springboards off the ropes, and connects with a Flying Double Back Elbow!

Morpheus: He’s en fuego, and the bell just rang seconds ago! This kid is legit!

Larsen: Horn up on his feet again, clips the rising The B.U.G.’s right leg before stomping the downed behemoth’s leg. The B.U.G. rolls out of the ring to end the abuse, and Horn quickly turns his focus on Butters by kicking him in the midsection, and locking in a Headlock.

Morpheus: Horn may be the smallest and least experienced guy in this match, but he isn’t letting that faze him at all. Look at him crank that Headlock on that walking joke!

Larsen: But his size is coming off as a disadvantage, as the heavier Butters, attempts to execute a Backdrop, and – NO! Horn flips out of it and Dropkicks Butters to his back!

Meanwhile, The B.U.G. is attempting to reenter the ring.

Morpheus: And is being sent right into The B.U.G.! I smell a head-on collision here!

Larsen: But The B.U.G. sees his partner in time to lie down, and Butters hops over him.

Larsen: Butters off the ropes now running back towards his crouching partner, who LAUNCHES BUTTERS INTO THE AIR! BUTTERS JUST LANDED A FLYNG CROSSBODY ON HORN!!! And there goes the pin. 1…2…The B.U.G. pulls Butters off of Horn!

Morpheus: Smart freak. This ain’t no tag match, after all.

Butters motions the “so close” sign to his tag partner while smiling, and The B.U.G. jokingly says “whew”, as they both laugh.

Larsen: The B.U.G. helps Butters up, and wants to face him mano-y-mano. Such sportsmanship between the two!

Morpheus: Fucking fagnuts! The B.U.G. should’ve stomped his little ass into the canvas! And for not doing so, he doesn’t deserve to win this match.

Larsen: Well, looks like Butters is accepting the challenge, but first it seems like they want to take care of Horn. The B.U.G.G.E.R.S. lift Horn up to his feet, and irish whip him to the ropes, while chasing after him, and end things with a Double Clothesline that sends Horn out of the ring!

Morpheus: Of course, jump the guy who’s all by his lonesome. Goddamn cowards!

Larsen: Butters and The B.U.G. now circle each other, before locking up in a collar-and-elbow tie up. The B.U.G. with the obvious strength advantage, backs Butters into the ropes, before irish whipping him to the opposite ropes. Butters ducks under The B.U.G.’s Clothesline attempt…he bounces off the ropes and ducks under a Big Boot attempt…and again off the ropes, but this time Butters takes to the air with another Crossbody…but The B.U.G. catches him, and tosses back with a Fallaway Slam!

Morpheus: Ugly Fuck goes for the pin. 1…2…KICKOUT!

Larsen: The B.U.G. lifts Butters up to his feet, and places him in the Powerbomb position!

Morpheus: Break his back and make him humbl…er than he already is, Rocky!

Larsen: Wait; did you just call him the dude from the movie Mask?

Morpheus: I calls it like I sees it.

Larsen: Satan is surely going to love having you as his bitch! Anyway, The B.U.G. lifts Butters up onto his shoulders, but Butters easily hops over his partner. Wait, what is Horn doing on the apron?

Morpheus: HORN SPRINGBOARDS BACK INTO THE RING, HITTING THE BUG WITH A SPINNING WHEEL KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Larsen: And Horn goes back to stomping out The B.U.G.’s right leg, but there’s Butters with the save in the form of a picture perfect German Suplex!

Morpheus: And the whiner’s still got it locked on, and hits another German. And another. The spirit of Benoit compels him!

Larsen: Butters is fired up! He grabs both of Horn’s legs and turns him over with a High-Angle Boston Crab! The Forced Progression is locked in and Horn has nowhere to escape!

Morpheus: Please.Don’t.Tap! Please.Don’t.Tap! C’mon, people. Horn needs our support!

Larsen: You better try harder, Morph, ‘cause Horn looks like he’s going to quit any second now. But wait, The B.U.G. is back on his feet, and he just kicks Butters in the midsection, and causes him to release his finisher! The B.U.G. whips Butters to the ropes, and nails him with a nasty Clothesline on the rebound! Butters got turned inside out with that one!

Morpheus: Thank your god for that disfigured hoss! He just gave Horn time to recover outside.

Larsen: The B.U.G. with the cover. 1…2…KICKOUT!

Morpheus: He now hooks the leg. 1…2…KICKOUT!

Larsen: I think The B.U.G. is starting to show some frustration here. He rises back to his feet, and picks up Butters. Irish whip to the corner, and The B.U.G. tries to rile the crowd up. This doesn’t look good for Butters!

Morpheus: Not at all. The B.U.G. runs with a head of steam towards Butters, and lifts his good leg up to kick Butters head off-NO! Butters ducked, unfortunately. The Big Dummy now has his leg caught on the top rope, but behind him, Butters is met by Horn after his escape!

Larsen: Knee to midsection by Horn, and what’s this? Horn completely swings Butters around and throws him shoulder first against The B.U.G’s bad leg!

Morpheus: That’s what I’m talking about! Horn tosses the woozy Butters through the ropes, and drags The B.U.G. to the middle of the ring.

Larsen: And he locks in the Around the Horn! The B.U.G. is screaming in agony!

Almost as if the screams snapped his out of his dizzying sate, Butters gets up from ringside, and tries to climb back into the ring.

Morpheus: TAP OUT, YOU LUMMOX! TAAAAAAAP!

Just before Butters reenters the ring in attempts to break up the hold, The B.U.G. taps out.

Larsen: It’s all over! The Figure 4 is too much for The B.U.G.’s to endure, and Butters is too late to make the save this time!

Cherry: AND THE WINNER OF THE GOLD CARD QUALIFYING TRIPLE THREAT MATCH…. JAAAAAAAXSOOOOOON HOOOOOOOORN!!!

Jaxson Horn (7.94 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.3 avs = 9.14 total)
Butters (7.2 aps + 0.7 avs = 7.9 total)
Notorious B.U.G. (7.35 aps + 0.4 avs = 7.75 total)

Horn rolls out of ring before Butters could even attempt to attack, and ends up walking backwards up the ramp, arms raised, beaming with pride.

Morpheus: YEEES! Daddy’s gonna be leaving here with fatter pockets tonight!

Larsen: Very classy, Morph. An impressive showing by all three competitors, but it's Horn who is victorious in his FMW debut. Keep it here, folks. Anarchy will be right back after we finish paying some bills.

The shot fades to commercial with a dejected Butters tending to his fallen comrade.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am

”Fury” by Muse plays, as the Innovative Initiative comes out to a big pop.

Cherry: The following contest is for the FMW Tag Team Championships. Introducing first, Hostyle and Chris Kelson… the INNOVATIVE INITIATIVE!

Larsen: This next match could be the last time we see Havoc as the FMW Tag Team champs. The Innovative Initiative is certainly no small threat.

Morpheus: They’re flashy, but there’s no way you can count out Havoc. They’ve just got too many tricks up their sleeve. I’m calling it right now: Havoc retains.

Larsen: Certainly a bold prediction from my partner

”Fuck You (An Ode to No One)” by Smashing Pumpkins blares over the loudspeaker. O’Rion and Hannibal Frost appear at the ramp.

Cherry: Their opponents, they are the FMW Tag Team Champions, O’Rion and Hannibal Frost… HAVOC!

Morpheus: These guys are the champs for a reason. Hostyle and Kelson are very good with their technical wrestling, and they make the panties of all the fans wet, but they don’t know how to grind it out like Havoc.

Larsen: Havoc actually is quite renowned for their technical wrestling, but there’s no way they can out-tech the Initiative. That’s a huge disadvantage for them.

Morpheus: Whatever

Larsen: And both teams are in the ring. Hostyle and O’Rion will start this one off. The two men battling for position… hiptoss by Hostyle, followed by a reverse DDT!

Morpheus: He’s so quick with these moves, O’Rion has to be a little more vigilant than that.

Larsen: Hostyle connects with the Glistening Mage before O’Rion can even get up, and before my partner can stop sp… Flashing Sorcerer!

Morpheus: O’Rion rolling out of the ring, very smartly. He needs to get back to a vertical base. And while he regains his composure, Hostyle is wasting his time taunting Frost.

Larsen: Frost, you’ll remember, defeated Hostyle for the C4 belt not too long ago.

Morpheus: What the hell is he doing?

Larsen: Kelson attacking O’Rion outside the ring while the ref is distracted. Running knee strike to the temple, from off the apron!

Morpheus: That’s just not right.

Larsen: O’Rion using the guardrail to get back up… look out!

Morpheus: Goddamnit!

Larsen: Springboard 540 tornado kick by Hostyle, all the way to the outside. The crowd is going nuts!

Morpheus: Ambush tactics from the challengers. Eventually they’re going to run out of gas.

Larsen: Hostyle picks O’Rion up… gutbuster onto the guardrail… UNPRETTIER!

Morpheus: See, that’s a nice move. But these kind of moves take a lot of energy to do. Havoc’s technical wrestling prowess is a much more grueling type of prowess. They wear you down until you either make a mistake or can’t fight back.

Larsen: I don’t care how grueling their pace can be, nobody can take too much of what the Initiative is bringing tonight. Hostyle rolls O’Rion into the ring. Kelson is begging for a tag.

Morpheus: He wants the TV champ badly.

Larsen: I think the lawsuit is proof of that. Springboard moonsault guillotine legdrop from Hostyle, who then tags in Kelson.

Morpheus: See… that’s way too much effort for a single move.

Larsen: However, the Initiative keeping themselves fresh with the tag. O’Rion is trying to crawl to his corner. Kelson grabs him, and nails him with a German suplex… all the way from the ground!

Morpheus: O’Rion needs the tag.

Larsen: Kelson’s whip is countered. O’Rion with a big boot… no! Kelson grabbed it! CAPTURE BOMB!

Morpheus: He was really close there to getting his head kicked off. If he wasn’t so fresh, he would be in trouble right now. Later in the match, he won’t be so lucky.

Larsen: He’s holding onto that leg, and he’s got that ankle lock / half boston crab submission locked in.

Morpheus: Here comes Frost to break it up...

Larsen: Hostyle holds his legs! How did he get over there so quickly.

Morpheus: O’Rion is struggling towards the ropes. This won’t finish Havoc.

Larsen: Just before O’Rion can reach the ropes, Kelson lets go. He rolls to the apron, what the hell?!?

Morpheus: Oh shit, look out!

Frost kicks away Hostyle and attempts to go through the ropes and into the ring. Just as he swings his head in, Kelson lands an over-the-top-rope double foot stomp to the back of his head.

Larsen: OH MY!

Morpheus: O’Rion’s got an opportunity!

Larsen: HE HITS THE CROSSED WIRES!

Morpheus: It’s over!

Larsen: O’Rion is tired, but he’s got the arm over. Here’s the pin… ONE…TWO…NO!

Morpheus: Goddamn Hostyle

Larsen: Hostyle drags his partner out from the cover and under the ropes. Kelson is grabbing the ropes almost reflexively.

Morpheus: Frost is woozy, O’Rion doesn’t look too good either. But Kelson has suffered the worst of it.

Larsen: Hostyle is chastised by the ref, and he’ll have to make his way to his corner. Frost tries to shake off the blow, he’s reaching for a tag from O’Rion.

Morpheus: Great heart from Frost, still trying to give his tag team partner a rest.

Larsen: Kelson pulls on the ropes, he’s trying to inch his way to the corner. O’Rion makes the tag. Frost quickly pulls Kelson back towards the center of the ring.

Morpheus: Kelson is in a world of hurt right now.

Larsen: German suplex from Frost, who rolls through with the move. PUMPHANDLE REVERSE DDT!

Morpheus: Two big moves, Kelson can’t get up from this.

Larsen: Here’s the cover, 1…2… and Hostyle breaks it up. And the ref chases back Hostyle to his corner.

Morpheus: Here comes O’Rion

Larsen: Frost has him in the wheelbarrow, RUNNING, SWINGING DDT BY O’RION!

Morpheus: The ref didn’t see it, he was focused on Hostyle! O’Rion rolls out of the ring before the ref can catch on, how smart are these guys?

Larsen: Havoc has really started to crank things up here. This isn’t good news for the Initiative.

Morpheus: O’Rion is sneaking up on Hostyle…

Larsen: Frost pulls Kelson up, he’s signaling for the Freezer Burn!

Morpheus: O’Rion grabs Hostyle, he wants the sit-out powerbomb!

Larsen: BOTH OF THEM COUNTER!

Hostyle holds onto the ropes until he kicks O’Rion in the side of the head. He then springboards, spins, and bulldogs O’Rion over the ring steps. Meanwhile, Kelson is scooped up into a powerbomb position. He delivers a knee to the face of Frost to break the hold. He then lands on his feet, and delivers a rushed Silent Driver.

Morpheus: Fuck it all!

Larsen: The Innovative Initiative withstands the offensive onslaught of Havoc. And now Hostyle is on the apron, begging for the tag. Both men are out in the ring.

Morpheus: I don’t know where Kelson pulled that from.

Larsen: Kelson makes his way to his feet. He tags in Hostyle. They’re going for the ChiroFracture!

Morpheus: O’Rion is out, this is bad news!

Larsen: Kick to the gut by Hostyle. He pulls him in, BACKDROP BY FROST! Hostyle lands on his feet!

Morpheus: Frost escapes it!

Larsen: Frost rolls outside of the ring. Kelson grabs him, and pulls his head through the first and second ropes! He’s choking him out!

Morpheus: Kelson is infuriated, he’s losing his cool.

Larsen: The ref is getting Kelson back to his corner. Hostyle back on the offensive with a few boots to the downed Frost.

Morpheus: Havoc has them frustrated, and off their game.

Larsen: Hostyle pulls Frost into the ring. HE’S TRYING TO LOCK IN THE HOSTYLE ASPYXIATION!

Morpheus: Frost is fighting it! He won’t let himself be locked in.

Larsen: O’Rion with a diving forearm to the back of Hostyle’s head! Hostyle looks passed! O’Rion rolls out of the ring quickly.

Morpheus: Hit and run offense from Havoc. They’re picking their spots, and they’re getting to the initiative.

Hostyle looks at Kelson and points at Frost. He says “finish him”.

Larsen: Knee-lift DDT by Hostyle. He tags in Kelson. And he’s going right after O’Rion on the outside! Running forearm smash STO on the concrete!

Morpheus: Kelson is stalking Frost.

Larsen: Kelson feigns the spear, school-boy! FROST ROLLS THROUGH! SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Morpheus: They did it!

Cherry: Here are your winners, and still FMW Tag Team Champions… Hannibal Frost and O’Rion… HAVOC!

O'Rion and Hannibal Frost (8.23 aps + 8.48 aps + 1.2 avs = 17.91 total)
Hostyle and Chris Kelson (8.37 aps + 8.23 aps + 1.3 avs = 17.90 total)

Larsen: How the hell did they pull that off?

Morpheus: Hostyle tagged in Kelson, who was still a little shaken up from earlier. You don’t tag in the guy who needs a rest. Hostyle messing up, because he wanted to get revenge on O’Rion.

Larsen: Hostyle took out O’Rion with a Cradle Complete Shot on the outside. He was just landing the move when Frost made the pin.

Morpheus: You can’t slip up against Havoc, not even for a second.

Larsen: Hostyle into the ring as Frost raises up his belt… and HE GETS NAILED BY HOSTYLE! HOSTYLE HYSTERIA UNO!

Morpheus: Now that’s just poor sportsmanship!

Larsen: Hostyle picks him up again… CHIROFRACTURE!

Morpheus: A little too late for that, you’ve already lost the match!

Larsen: Kelson locks in the Tribute to Benoit! Hostyle to the apron, he flies at O’Rion… but he’s caught.

Morpheus: Uh-oh!

Larsen: O’Rion drops him belly-first onto the apron… THE BLACKSTONE!

Morpheus: Now O’Rion is pissed off.

Larsen: Frost is screaming and tapping out, O’Rion’s looking under the ring… what the hell is that?

Morpheus: That looks like a sheet of glass. What’s that doing under the ring?

Larsen: O’Rion into the ring, Kelson sees it. He releases the hold, but doesn’t get away in time!

Morpheus: All that glass, right on his head!

Larsen: Looks like Frost missed all of it. And now he’s pulling Kelson to the ropes by the throat. He’s got his head and arms tied up in the lower ropes!

Morpheus: And this is where things get ugly. This is the wrath of Havoc.

Larsen: O’Rion has a piece of glass. He’s taking it to the flesh of Kelson! Trainers and EMTs need to get out here.

Morpheus: They won’t get here in time.

Larsen: What the hell is… is he writing something in his chest?

Kelson kicks and screams as “TV at U2” is carved into his flesh. Trainers and EMTs get to the ring, and separate Havoc from Kelson.

Morpheus: That’s a pretty clear message, I’d say.

Larsen: Havoc needs to get the hell out of here.

”Reborn” by Stonesour plays, as Havoc walks to the back, their tag belts in hand. EMTs attend to the downed members of the Innovative Initiative, and we cut backstage to Veronica Cherrywood.

Veronica Cherrywood: I'm here with one of tonight's earlier winners, War Machine, and his manager, Dennis Williamson. War Machine, you advanced into the Gold Card Gauntlet match by beating Pure Extremist. How did it feel to get your first win here in FMW?

Dennis Williamson: My client is elated at having won, and quite impressively at that.

Cherrywood: What were you trying to prove by having War Machine continue to assault Pure Extremist after the match?

Williamson: My dear child, I see that you were hired simply for your looks, because you have the attention span and memory of a goldfish. As I said during the last broadcast, War Machine is a merciless beast. He will not stop until he has laid waste to the entire locker room and gets his hands on the FMW Championship. Now if you'll excuse me, we have other matters to attend to.

Both men turn to leave, but War Machine turns around and snatches the microphone from Veronica. He looks at the camera with hate and fire in his eyes.

War Machine: What you people saw tonight is just the beginning. You have no idea the kind of hell I can and plan on unleashing on this place.

He tosses the mic back to Veronica, and as she raises both hands to catch it, War Machine grabs her ass and walks away laughing. She looks at his back with disgust then leaves the backstage area.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a non-title tag team match. Introducing first, weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 480 pounds. Representing Alchemy and hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is The Chosen One, Drew Michaels! And hailing from Cleveland, Ohio, he is the FMW Champion, Nick Bryson! Ladies and gentlemen, THIS…IS…SPAAAAARTAAAAAA!

”Saints” by Destroyer The Runner starts pumping from the speakers as Michaels and Bryson emerge onto the stage. They high-five each other, then make their way down the ramp and to the ring, Bryson with the FMW Championship around his waist.

Buster Cherry: And their opponents. Introducing first…

[size=75]AaahHaHa[/size][size=90]HAHA[/size][size=125]HAHA[/size][size=180]HAHAHA[/size][size=200]HAHA[/size][size=185]HAHA[/size][size=150]HaHa[/size][size=85]haha[/size]

“I'm not the one who's so far away as I feel the snake bite enter my veins. Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came.”

Buster Cherry: …weighing in tonight at 200 pounds, and hails from Frederickton, New Brunswick, Canada. He is a member of HavOc, the Denizen Of Darkness…HAAAAAARLEQUIIIIIIIIIN!

As the drums to “Voodoo” by Godsmack begin, Harlequin emerges from the curtains, slowly making his way down to the ring, a smile never leaving his face. He stops short of the ring and keeps staring at Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson as he waits for his partner.

Buster Cherry: And introducing his partner. Representing Alchemy, he weighs in tonight at 240 pounds, and hails from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. He is the Broken Pride of Nova Scotia….ALEEEEEEEX O’RIIIIIIIOOOOOON!

A dark blue strobe light repeats slowly in the arena as “Sick Of It All” by Finger Eleven starts playing. Alex comes out to the ramp and simply stares out at the crowd through his sun glasses with a sick smirk on his face, taking in the hate they throw. On his way to the ring, Alex laughs in the face of the fans and taunts them. He reaches Harlequin’s side, and they both slide into the ring. He throws the sunglasses to the referee and waits for the start of the match, that same sick little grin rarely leaving his face.

Larsen: And it looks like Alex will be starting things off against Nick Bryson, and we‘ve got ourselves a preview of Ultimatum II! There’s the bell to start the match, and both men tie up in the center of the ring. Nick puts him in a side headlock. Pushoff by Alex into the ropes, and he nails him with a spinebuster! And he goes for a spinning toe hold, but Bryson kicks him away and into the corner. He comes up behind him, and nails him with a German suplex! Bryson goes for a quick cover, 1...kick out by O’Rion!

Morpheus: He should have known he couldn’t pin Alex that easily. And Nick makes the tag to Drew before Alex can get to his feet, and here’s a match-up more familiar to the fans of Alchemy. Drew picking Alex up off the mat, and puts him back down with a nasty headbutt. Alex up to his feet now. Drew goes for a gut kick, but Alex catches the leg, and he nails him with a leg hook saito suplex!

Larsen: And Alex now tags in his former brother’s stablemate Harlequin. Harlequin stalking over now, drops to one knee, and starts punching Drew in the head. He picks Drew up off the mat, Irish whip into the ropes, and nails him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Morpheus: And Harlequin is going for the Pale Rider! Nick trying to get in, but the ref stops him…and Drew with a low blow! Harlequin releases the hold, and now the ref is stopping Alex from getting in the ring! Drew makes the tag to his cousin, NO! THEY JUST NAILED HARLEQUIN WITH THE LACRIMA ANGELUS!

Larsen: Nick makes the cover, but the ref is ordering him out of the ring! He was busy with Alex, and he didn’t see the tag. Nick is arguing with him that he did make the tag…AND HARLEQUIN NAILS NICK WITH THE PALE RIDER! He kicks Nick under the ropes and out the ring, and now he’s egging Drew to get back in the ring. But Drew checks on Nick instead. Harlequin tries for a suicide dive, but Drew ducks And Harlequin hit’s the table instead!

Morpheus: And now here comes Alex O’Rion! It’s pandemonium out here as the ref tries to restore order! Drew nails Harlequin with the Wicked DDT on the floor, and Alex nails Drew with the O’Rion Pride! There are bodies everywhere, and Alex O’Rion is the only man standing!

Larsen: And Alex rolls Drew into the ring, followed by Harlequin. Alex now getting in the ring, and drags Harlequin on top of Drew. He gets in his corner, and the ref slides back into the ring, 1...2...kick out by Drew Michaels!

Morpheus: Unbelievable! How did he do that!

Larsen: Nick is back on the ring apron, and both Harlequin and Drew are pulling themselves to their feet with the ropes.

Morpheus: Both men are up on their feet now, and Harlequin nails Drew with The Death Of Zanni! He makes the cover and hooks the leg, 1...2...thrKICK OUT! How the hell did Drew Michaels kick out of that!

Larsen: And Harlequin is incensed! He makes his way over to Alex to make the tag…BUT DREW TAGS IN BRYSON FIRST, AND CUTS HARLEQUIN OFF WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX! Nick makes the cover, 1...2...kick out by Harlequin! Harlequin scrambles over to his corner and he makes the hot tag to Alex!

Morpheus: And in comes O’Rion like a man possessed! Swinging neck breaker to Bryson! Michaels comes in, gets a spinning heel kick to the mouth for his troubles! Alex drags Bryson into the middle of the ring, and he locks in the Ripe Tide! Shades of the late, great Bret Hart!

Larsen: Um, I don’t think he’s dead yet, Morph.

Morpheus: Bryson is struggling to grab the rope, but Alex drags him back into the middle of the ring! He cinches the hold in tighter! Bryson is about to tap out…but Drew makes the save! He kicks Alex in the should, and he releases the hold! What the hell is wrong with the ref, letting that happen?

Larsen: And Drew bounces off the ropes, he’s going for a spear…but Harlequin cuts him off with a spear of his own! It is absolute chaos in the ring!

Morpheus: Drew and Harlequin are brawling in one corner, and Nick and Alex are brawling in another! Drew with a closeline to Harlequin, and they both spill to the outside!

Larsen: And Alex nails Bryson with the Kejimkujik Krack! But he’s not done yet! He’s waiting for Nick to stand up, and Drew and Harlequin are now brawling into the crowd! Drew doesn’t even realize what’s going on!

Morpheus: Bryson finally up to his feet, he staggers around…AND ALEX NAILS HIMS WITH THE O’RION PRIDE! He hooks the leg, 1...2...3!

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this match, the team of Harlequin and Alex O’Rion!

Harlequin & Alex O’Rion (8.35 aps + 8.6 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.7 avs = 18.45 total)]/b]
Drew Michaels & Nick Bryson (8.4 aps - 0.1 penalty + 3.75 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.5 avs = 12.35 total)

[b]Larsen:
And Alex O’Rion rolls out of the ring, and he grabs the FMW Championship off the time keeper’s table!

Alex O’Rion: You know, I never thought that becoming FMW Champion could be THIS EASY! Or fun! At Ultimatum 2, it will all come full circle. Not only will I become FMW Champion, but I will destroy one half of FMW’s supposed heroes, SPARTA!

Before all that can happen, however, we have No Holds Barred. As you all know, at No Holds Barred, it will be Team Bryson taking on Team O’Rion. It is my distinct pleasure to announce that joining me, Christian G. Smitten, and the Innovative Initiative will be none other…than CHRIS AUSTIN!

The crowd boos loudly as Alex soaks it all in

Larsen: I can’t believe it!

Alex O’Rion: Surprised? You shouldn’t be. Chris Austin is a man of integrity, much like myself. He is the perfect final piece to my infinitely superior team. I mean, Nick there has recruited John Derrick, TyranT, and Leon Caprice, but it won’t be enough. There isn’t a man out there who could save your team from inevitable defeat.

Suddenly, “No More Sorrow” by Linkin Park starts playing, and the crowd goes crazy as Eric Scorpio runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Morpheus: What the hell is Eric Scorpio doing here?! I thought he retired!

Larsen: I guess not! And Scorpio wastes little time in going after O’Rion! They trade blows, and Scorpio gets the upper hand! And Scorpio with a standing dropkick drops Alex to the mat, and he quickly rolls out and he hightails it out of the ring!

Alex has a look of shock on his face as Eric picks the microphone up off the mat and looks dead-on at Alex.

Eric Scorpio: You’re wrong Alex! There is a man…ME! I’m the fifth member of Team Bryson! Hallowed, I truly am!

Larsen: Oh my god! Eric Scorpio just announced that’s he’s going to be part of Team Bryson! This should make for a hell of a match when No Holds Barred rolls around! We’ll see you then folks! Thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 8.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1