Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 am

“Barroom Hero”-The Dropkick Murphy’s hits the speakers as James McDaygo makes his way down to the ring. In his hand is a trash can with its lid on. McDaygo shakes the trash can, hinting there is something inside of it. The crowd pops as McDaygo waits for his opponent.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is an Ultraviolet rules match! Introducing first, from Boston, weighing in at 235lbs. I give you James McDaaaayyyyyyyyyygooo!

Robb Larsen: And what a match to kick off Anarchy, McDaygo and T. Ekstreme are dooking it out in an Ultraviolet rules match.

Morpheus: So a hardcore match?

Larsen: Pretty much.

“Jet Black New Year”-Thursday echoes through out the arena, as T. Ekstreme sprints down to the ring with a barbed wire steel chair in his hand.

Cherry: His opponent, from Pensacola Florida, and weighting in at 225lbs. Ladies and Gentlemen, here is T. Ekstreeeeeeeeeme!

Larsen: Is that a barbed wire steel chair!?

Morpheus: Nice, I like this kid already.

Larsen: Ekstreme is in the ring and he instantly swings the chair at McDaygo, but McDaygo uses his trash can to block the attacks. Ekstreme continues to swing away, and eventually forces McDaygo out of the ring.

Morpheus: Yeah, but Ekstreme quickly follows him out. He tries another chair shot, but McDaygo threw the trash can at Ekstreme. That’ll knock him down.

Larsen: McDaygo sprints towards Ekstreme but hops up on the steel steps, leaps off and hits him with a cross body! McDaygo is defiantly in control of this mach now.

Morpheus: McDaygo picks up Ekstreme and whips him agents the steel steps. I got to tell you from experience, that doesn’t feel good.

Larsen: McDaygo is on his feet, and he’s looking around for his trashcan. He finds it and opens it up, but doesn’t take out anything?

Morpheus: I have no idea either. There defiantly is something inside. Maybe he’s waiting or savoring the moment?

Larsen: Well it doesn’t matter now anyways, Ekstreme has his barbed wire steel chair ands whacks it agents McDaygo’s spine! But I don’t think he’s done with it! Ekstreme places the steel chair on the ground and spine busters McDaygo onto it, Jesus Chris!

Morpheus: The first blood of the match! McDaygo is cut open and bleeding from two or three different places on his back.

Larsen: Indeed. Ekstreme has gotten McDaygo to his feet, but James quickly kicks Ekstreme in the gut and DDT’s him on the ground! What a comeback!

Morpheus: How these kids keep healing like they do, I’ll never know.

Larsen: McDaygo jumps up onto the apron and is waiting for Ekstreme to get to his feet.

Morpheus: There we go. Ekstreme stands up and McDaygo lands a spring board moonsault! I was told this kid was athletic, and I guess that cements it.

McDaygo spends no time getting up and forcing Ekstreme to his feet. McDaygo and Ekstreme start to brawl down the entrance ramp. McDaygo lands a few good punches before slamming him down on the steel.

Larsen: McDaygo and Ekstreme are up on the entrance ramp, and I’m sure one of these superstars will do something stupid that’ll take a few years of their lives.

Morpheus: You mean doing stupid things can take years of your life?

Larsen: …yes.

Morpheus: What’s the name of your doctor again?

Larsen: …getting back to the match, McDaygo is scouting the area to see if he can use anything to him advantage.

Morpheus: And I think he’s found it. Hello Spanish Announce table!

Larsen: We have a Spanish announce table? We’re in Ohio.

Morpheus: It’s Anarchy, of course we have a Spanish announce table.

Larsen: Fine. McDaygo picks up Ekstreme and puts him on the table. McDaygo jumps up the security guardrail into the crowd, what could he be planning?

Morpheus: I’m not sure. He has Ekstreme in a dragon sleeper over the guardrail. Now he leaps up onto it and…oh no…

Larsen: Tornado DDT through the effin’ table! Ekstreme went headfirst through the lumber and onto the ground below!

Morpheus: Yes, but McDaygo was exposed to the table as much as Ekstreme. I think it’s anyone’s race now.

Larsen: You could be right, but the only man who is moving is McDaygo and he’s inching towards Ekstreme. There we go! McDaygo drops his arm across Ekstreme’s chest and we have a pin, One! Two!

Morpheus: Kickout! Woh, Ekstreme sure has some balls kicking out of that one. McDaygo looks a little pissed off, but I was be too if I DDT’ed somebody through a table and they kicked out.

Both men are on their knees and trying to climb back onto the ramps. Ekstreme being closest gets up first and crawls back towards the ring. McDaygo gets to his feet and chases after Ekstreme, but he suddenly leaps to his feet and delivers a dropsault to the jaw of James McDaygo.

Morpheus: Ooof, what a dropsault by T.Ekstreme. I haven’t seen that move in a long time.

Larsen: Ekstreme defiantly wants to take advantage of this situation, as he just curb stomped McDaygo’s skull agents the entrance ramp!

Morpheus: Now I remember why I took this job!

Larsen: I thought it was because your bookie said he was going to break your legs?

Morpheus: Just call the match

Larsen: Will do. Ekstreme throws McDaygo into the guardrail and back into the ring area. He delivers some stomps to McDaygo’s chest before throwing him headfirst into the steel steps!

Morpheus: Is that blood? It is! McDaygo is bleeding from his forehead, along with the gashes he has on his back thanks to that barbed wire from earlier.

Larsen: McDaygo is trying to crawl away from Ekstreme’s attacks. Speaking of, were the hell did he go?

Morpheus: The other side of the ring, getting something under it. This just has to be good.

Larsen: Oh man, Ekstreme just pulled out the biggest table I’ve ever seen!

Morpheus: I’ve seen bigger.

Larsen: Doesn’t matter, it’s still massive. Ekstreme can barley hold it up.

Ekstreme wobbles around with the table, which gives McDaygo enough time to recover and drop kick the table into Ekstreme.

Morpheus: And McDaygo with the come back!

Larsen: McDaygo, although not in the best condition, quickly gets to his feet and wants to take as much advantage from this situation as he can. He sets up the lumber on the outside and is waiting for Ekstreme to get to his feet. What could he be planning?

Morpheus: It’s Anarchy, who knows?

Larsen: McDaygo with a kick in the gut and oh god! He just powerbombed Ekstreme onto the table but it didn’t break!

Morpheus: I love it! The unpredictability makes this show taste so sweet, not like Alchemy. Blah.

Larsen: Here here, but lets get back to the match. McDaygo is planning what his next attack is going to be, and I think he has it figured out. Ekstreme is still on the table and McDaygo and he goes bolting across the ring, I smell a plancha!

McDaygo does just that, run across the ring and flips over the ropes looking for a Swanton Bomb of sorts, but Ekstreme breaks free at the last second, making McDaygo go spine first through a second table in this match.

Morpheus: Ekstremowned!

Larsen: McDaygo is down! Just like that, Ekstreme managed to turn the tides of this match again!

Morpheus: I really don’t like the sight of McDaygo’s back, Larsen. Going through two tables really cut open his barbed wire wounds.

Larsen: You’re right Morph, I think Ekstreme knows that too. He has McDaygo on his feet and deliverers a kick to the gut and has him up for a suplex!

Morpheus: Yeah, but I don’t think his target is a table or the ground, he’s moving towards the steel steps!

Larsen: Oh my god, he’s going to do it! There it is! Ekstreme just suplexed McDaygo onto the steel steps! McDaygo slides off them, leaving a blood stain on the steel. Here we go, Ekstreme makes the cover! One! Two! No, James McDaygo some how kicks out!

Morpheus: Damnit, for a second I thought it was over.

Larsen: Ekstreme doesn’t look to happy with that. He quickly gets to his feet and throws McDaygo into the ring followed by a series of tough stomps to McDaygo’s back. Ekstreme leg drops McDaygo and goes got another pin, One! Two! And McDaygo kicks out again.

Morpheus: Man, if Ekstreme keeps this up, I think this match is going to be over soon.

Larsen: Ditto. Ekstreme again looks frustrated as he looks around the ring for a weapon. Possibly the barbed wire steel chair?

Morpheus: No, Ekstreme kicks the chair away and goes outside the ring to pick to the trash can lid!

Larsen: Ekstreme comes running in the ring and drills the lid into McDaygo’s skull before he even could get up! Now he’s really busted open.

Morpheus: He can taste the victory.

Larsen: But he’s not making the cover, he’s locking in his submission finisher, the Jet Black Sunrise!

Morpheus: He’s done. This triangle chock of sorts doesn’t look easy to get out of.

Larsen: Yeah, McDaygo is going to have to find a unique way to get out of this one. He’s trying to gets up on his legs but Ekstreme is squeezing to tight.

McDaygo starts to fade, and for a second or two it looks like McDaygo is completely unconscious. The crowd starts an impressive “Lets go, McDaygo” chant which jerks him back to life. Before long McDaygo rises up and inches his way to the ropes, but it’s a hardcore match, so Ekstreme keeps the hold locked in. Realizing that, McDaygo uses the ropes to pick himself up and stand on his feet, but Ekstreme still has the submission locked in.

Morpheus: Oh man, look out!

Larsen: McDaygo just electric chair dropped Ekstreme right onto the trash can lid! But it’s not enough to keep him down, Ekstreme rise to his feet and again looks around for a weapon, and I think he just found McDaygo’s Guinness Belt and…

Morpheus: SPITS right in the middle of it! Damn fuck, that’s just disrespectful!

Just after Ekstreme horks on McDaygo’s belt, Scott Hall runs down to the ring and hands McDaygo a pitcher of beer. McDaygo chugs it back ands sets the glass agents the apron.

Larsen: Ekstreme sees McDaygo, and wants to go in for the kill. Ekstreme SWINGS the belt but McDaygo ducks and drop kicks the title belt into Ekstreme’s face! He’s back in the game folks, as McDaygo is keeping this momentum by picking up Ekstreme and placing him on the top rope…you know what this means.

Morpheus: Yep, McDaygo is setting up his top rope pedigree finisher. And there he goes! Guinness Plunge connects! One! Two! No, Ekstreme breaks loose and kicks out! How the hell did he do that?

Larsen: Who knows, but McDaygo still looks pissed after what he did to the title belt. Hall doesn’t look to impressed either.

Morpheus: McDaygo gets the empty pitcher and slams it on the ground. Now he’s stomping on the handle and the bigger pieces of glass. He’s making a pile of sorts, and there isn’t a doubt in my mind he’s planning on putting Ekstreme on it.

Larsen: Ekstreme is getting to his feet but is met with a right hand from McDaygo. He goes for another punch but Ekstreme counters with a kick to the gut. Ekstreme tries to lift him up for a powerbomb but McDaygo slips back down and hits a back body drop right onto the glass!

Morpheus: Barbed wire, tables, glass. I say this was a pretty successful hardcore match.

Larsen: It ‘aint over yet Morph. Anything can happen on this show; if Ekstreme finds a way to fight back, he will.

Morpheus: With a back full of glass, sure.

Larsen: Well, McDaygo is pumped up for this, and so is this crowd! He moves over the other side of the ring and finds Ekstreme’s barbed wire steel chair.

Morpheus: Can’t ever go wrong with that.

Larsen: Agreed, but McDaygo isn’t using it as a weapon. He sets it up as if he was going to sit on it, but it’s ringed in barbed wire? ...Wait, shit! I see what he’s doing! McDaygo runs from the other side of the ring, hops up on the chair and on the top rope…

Morpheus: Triple jump moonsault on Ekstreme while he was on the glass! Holly hell!

Larsen: Now it could be over! McDaygo with a cover and this could be the end, One! Two!

Morpheus: Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick out! McDaygo got denied!

Larsen: Yeah, but at what cost? That could have been Ekstreme’s last bit of energy.

Morpheus: Same with McDaygo, that last stunt really took a hold on him, and it looks like he got some of that glass on his legs/knees.

Larsen: Ekstreme has finally rolled away form the glass pile, but I think the damage is done; his back is almost completely red.

Morpheus: No better than McDaygo’s…these men are really putting it on the line here.

Larsen: Agreed. McDaygo is crawling out of the ring towards his garbage can from the beginning of the match; I think we finally get to see what special weapon he had inside.

Morpheus: Please be snakes, please be snakes, that would completely this match, please be snakes…

Larsen: For the love of god, it’s not snakes. It’s…what the fuck is that!?

Carefully, McDaygo lifts out a piece of wood no bigger than a toaster. But it’s no ordinary piece of wood…he has sharp, rusty nails sticking out and completely covered on one side.

Larsen: Oh…my god.

Morpheus: I think he just found something better than snakes.

Larsen: Look at the grin McDaygo has on his face, he has to have something awesome planned for this thing.

Morpheus: You kidding me? Why didn’t I think of something like that!

Larsen: McDaygo is in the ring and is holding the wood with both hands, waiting for Ekstreme to get up. This could be the end of him unless Ekstreme finds some way to reverse what McDaygo is going to do here…

McDaygo starts stomping until Ekstreme gets on one knee, and eventually to his feet. When he turns around, he’s met with the wood, and all the rusty nails, right into his face.

Larsen: Oh shit!!!

Morpheus: Welcome to Anarchy bitches!

Larsen: That’s it! That’s it! The ref doesn’t even let McDaygo make the cover as he rules this one a knockout, and rightfully so!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, here if your winner via knock, James McDaygo!

James McDaygo (3.52aps + 1.9avs = 5.42 Total)
T. Ekstreme (3.62aps + 0.7avs = 4.32 Total)

As soon as Cherry stops talk, EMTs run to the ring to check on the wrestlers. The medics check on McDaygo, who has two deep looking gashes on his back and a few other cuts all over his body. Ekstreme is busted open from multiple holes and cuts all over his face and backside. Both get patched up immediately.

Larsen: I say that was one hell of a fight, but what did it cost them?

Morpheus: Who cares? I was entertained, so was the crowd, and I’m pretty sure that’s what these guys set out to do today.

Barroom Hero by Dropkick Murphy’s plays loud over the loudspeaker as James McDaygo stands in the ring. He motions for the microphone and the music stops.

McDaygo: We’ve finally done it, The MWA are finally the number one contenders to the FMW Tag Team Titles!

The crowd pops.

McDaygo: And the best part about it? We get to choose the stipulation. Now I’d love to tell you all that I’ve sobered up and put some real thought into my stipulation choice...But that would be a big lie.

Crowd pops.

McDaygo: In fact, you could say that I’ve drank even more than usual in order to come up with the most original match-type ever. So now I will present to you the stipulation I have chosen for the Tag Team Title Match at Lethal Injection.

McDaygo walks out of the ring and stands on the announcer table.

McDaygo: But instead of telling you the match type I chose, I will show you.

McDaygo signals to someone backstage and a ladder lowers to the ring.

McDaygo: Now I bet you’re all thinking that the titles will be defended in a ladder match and you’d be half right. But a Ladder Match isn't right for a team like MWA so I’m going to tweak it slightly.

Four kegs of beer lower to the ring.

McDaygo: Yes I’ve decided to add a little vitamin beer to the mix. I have decided that the Tag Team Titles will be defended in a drunken ladder match. The rules of the match are simple. The first man to drink the entire keg and climb the ladder will win, if anyone vomits they are automatically DQ’ed.

McDaygo slides into the ring and pours some beer from one of the kegs into his mouth.

McDaygo: SoCal connection, you had better watch out, because at Lethal Injection you guys are going to leave without your titles and without you---

Suddenly the lights dim, McDaygo looks to the stage as someone over the loudspeaker bellows “It ain’t manslaughter; It’s Homicide”, the crowd begins to cheer. The lights return when “Infected” by Bad Religion is the next theme to be heard, Homicide knee lifts through a red fog as he gestures towards James McDaygo. Homicide then sprints down the aisle and slides beneath the ropes before grabbing the microphone.

Homicide:Now while I love the idea of coughing up a lung from alcohol abuse I have to ask. Who gave you the call on what match we choose? I seem to recall that it was I, Homicide, that won the Number One Contendership after defeating both Sublime and Flare while you lost in a Drunken Rules match against Styxx!

McDaygo tries to grab the microphone but Homicide jerks it away from him.

Homicide:I’m not finished. I have decided that I want to make the most of my FMW career so I am going to clean up my act. From now on Homicide doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and doesn't snort off Sara’s ass in a cheap motel. I’m straight edge baby. So the titles will not be defended in a drunken rules match but in something a little more hardcore.

Homicide pulls out thirteen playing cards. 12 Aces and One Joker, Homicide holds the joker up to the camera.

Homicide:The match I have chosen will show the world what Anarchy is really made of. The match I have chosen will not end in a pinfall and it won’t even end in submission. It won’t even end in a knockout. In fact the only way this match will end is when one team manages to staple seven out of the thirteen playing cards of which I have in my hand to the heads of the other team. Its true ladies and gentlemen, I have chosen an Unlucky 13 Match!

The crowd pops huge and a few women faint in the crowd.

Homicide:SoCal, you guys are about to step foot into flavor country. At Lethal Injection you will bleed, you will cry and you will lose your tag team titles.

McDaygo tries to grab the microphone again but Homicide pulls it away from him again and then throws the microphone out of the ring. Infected by Bad Religion begins to play again as Homicide hops out of the ring and begins to walk back up the aisle as McDaygo looks on with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 am

The scene opens with John ‘Doc’ Derrick standing in the gorilla position waiting for his match-up. Derrick is intently staring towards the ramp as Homicide walks up to him.

Homicide: Well, if it isn't John ‘Doc’ Derrick. I didn’t know you were still under contract, what happened to you buddy, get drunk and sign up for the army or something?

Derrick: Something like that.

Homicide: Well I’m not here for idle chit-chat. I have a business reason to be here too. In case you missed it, I am somewhat of an entrepreneur in the protection racket. Now everyone wants to make a big impact during their first match and I thought it would be the perfect time to pimp my wares. Take my card Derrick and give me a call.

Derrick: I already got one.

John Derrick pulls a card out of his pocket.

Homicide: Now how the hell did you manage that?

Homicide eyes Derrick suspiciously.

Derrick: Well I sure as hell didn’t lift it from the wallet in your back pocket if that’s what you’re insinuating.

Homicide: Ok well that’s fine then.

Derrick: And as for the protection, I think I’d prefer to go it alone.

Homicide: Famous last words, you’ll be sorry, Derrick.

Derrick: I doubt that but thanks anyway.

Derrick turns and walks away, as he walks off he pulls out a wallet with ‘4:21’ monogrammed on it. He laughs to himself as he rounds a corner.

Homicide: What a weird guy.

Homicide pulls out a wallet with ‘Doc’ monogrammed on it, he pulls out some cash and laughs to himself. Suddenly Pen walks over.

Pen: Who was that guy?

Homicide: Just another sucker.

Pen: Looks familiar to me.

Fade to red

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the New Blood Three Way Dance!

“Whiskey in the Jar” by Metallica begins to play across the speakers as the crowd begins to cheer.

Cherry: Introducing first, from Tombstone Arizona! Weighing in at 220 pounds, this John “Doc” DERRRICCKK!

Larsen: And here comes John Doc, a man that’s been out of action since his first round brawl in the Road to Glory Tournament with Alex O’Rion. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this man.

Morpheus: Save the horse, beat the cowboy!

Larsen: Don’t ever sing again

“The Clincher” by Chevelle begins to blare as the crowd breaks out into a resounding chorus of boos.

Cherry: And his opponent from Cincinnati, Ohio, and weighing in at 270 pounds. This is Travis JAAAMMMESSSSS!

Morpheus: I like this guy, he’s damn near crazy.

Larsen: Don’t I know him, wasn’t he T.J. Sage or something?

Morpheus: I thought he went by Retribution.

Larsen: Fuck if I know, so many angry young people now a days.

Cherry: And finally introducing the third competitor for this contest.

“Deify” by Disturbed replaces the music on the speakers.

Cherry: Weighing in at 275 pounds and coming to us from the Cold Northern parts of Ontario, this is Eric SCCCORPPPIOOO!

Larsen: And one of the newest signees to the Anarchy brand, the mysterious Eric Scorpio.

Morpheus: Great now we have our very own Boogeyman.

Larsen: And the ref is calling for the bell, this exciting match between these three young stars is now underway. Travis James immediately tries to drop kick John Derrick but he ducks out of it. Ericscorpio tried for a clothesline on James but he ducks that and we’re at a stand off.

Morpheus: I love it, none of the rookies know what to do.

Larsen: Now Derrick locks up with Scorpio but James runs in to kick them both. Man, these guys aren’t going to let the other take the first advantage

Morpheus: Travis James runs again to Derrick but he flips James over the top rope and onto the outside. When Derrick turns around Scorpio levels him with a big boot!

Larsen: Looks like Scorpio will take the first advantage, as he picks up Derrick and levels him with a power slam right in the middle of the ring. Scorpio picks Derrick up again and has him up for a powerbomb!

Morpheus: This early?

Larsen: Apparently! But Scorpio doesn’t land it; James fights back into the ring and takes out the back of Scorpio’s knee, allowing Derrick to reverse the situation into a Huricanaranna! Pin! One! Two! No, Travis breaks it up.

Morpheus: Stellar action, as James wants to take control agents Scorpio now.

Larsen: James levels Eric with a few blows to the forehead before nailing an elbow to the side of the head. Travis stomps on Eric a few times before sending him out of the ring.

Morpheus: Don’t turn around James! Oof. Derrick kicks him in the gut and brings him down with a DDT. That didn’t look pretty at all.

Derrick climbs to the top rope and looks like he’s about to leap off, but Ericscorpio climbs up from behind him. Ericscorpio punches Derrick in the back a few times before getting him up like a suplex. Derrick fights back but it dose no good as Travis James gets to his feet and drop kicks Derrick’s legs, making both men on the top rope fall to the ground.

Morpheus: Wow! They sure are getting into the action early!

Larsen: Travis James just reminded us why he’s on the Anarchy roster, but he’s not done yet. Derrick and Scorpio are getting to their feet but Travis leaps towards them with a plancha!

Morpheus: He missed! Derrick and Scorpio ducked at the same time making him fall head first onto the mats below! He could be seriously hurt!

Larsen: I doubt that, but he did land on his head. He should be out for awhile.

Morpheus: Well it doesn’t do any good, Derrick and Scorpio get to their feet and start brawling away at each other…I don’t think either of them has any interest in Travis James.

Larsen: Scorpio starts to get the upper hand as he whips Derrick into the steel steps…is the ref even counting?

Morpheus: Nah, he’s to focused in on the action outside.

Larsen: I don’t blame him, so am I. Derrick tries to get to his feet, but Scorpio already slams him hard into the safety barricade. Now he whips him back first into the side of the ring!

Morpheus: Maybe he’s softening him up for the Scorpio Stinger, his modified Lion Tamer?

Larsen: Sounds smart to me. Scorpio gets Derrick into the ring and waits for him to get to his feet. Derrick is almost up as Scorpio goes charging, but Derrick catches him with a T-Bone suplex! Sweet!

Morpheus: Just like that, these kids learn to turn the match around. And the crowd is loving it

Larsen: Derrick gets to his feet and brings Scorpio up with him. Derrick whips him into the corner and starts delivering some brutal stomach thrusts to Scorpio’s mid section. Scorpio knees his way out, but Derrick brings some hard shots to Scorpio’s face!

Morpheus: And now Scorpio is going to the top rope. Derrick lifts him up for a superplex…and nails it!

Larsen: Ouch! Both men are clutching their spines in agony, especially Derrick. However the cowboy still manages to get in a cover! One! Two! No, Ericscorpio kicks out!

Morpheus: I tell you, these kids will do anything on this show.

Larsen: Derrick quickly gets to his feet to keep this momentum. He waits for Scorpio to get to his feet to hit a jaw breaker. Scorpio is on the ground now and Derrick his stepping on his throat! Oh my god!

Morpheus: Ha! The ref is treating it like a submission.

Larsen: I don’t know if Scorpio can stand this for much longer, he’s wailing his arms and legs around, but here comes Travis James! He just clotheslined the back of Derrick’s head to finally break it up. James wants some revenge now. He picks up Scorpio who is taking deep breathes and runs on the ropes and hits a shoulder block, but Scorpio is the bigger man and stays on his feet!

Morpheus: Travis runs again but this time Scorpio catches him and nails a spine buster that just shook the ring! Here’s the cover! One! Two!...Eric barley kicks out! I thought it was over for a minuet there.

Larsen: Scorpio leaves James and directs his attention back to Derrick, who is just getting to his feet. Scorpio kicks him in the gut and whips him on the ropes…back breaker!

Morpheus: Scorpio delivers a back breaker which can’t be good to Derrick’s spine, which is already in a mass amount of pain.

Larsen: And here we go Scorpio locks in the Scorpion Stinger! This could be it!

Morpheus: He doesn’t have it fully locked in yet…there we go. Ericscorpio is stepping on Derrick’s hands so he can’t tap out.

Larsen: Derrick can’t be feeling good, but he can hardly move, let alone get to the ropes.

Morpheus: The ref asks is Derrick wants to quit but he says bite me, although we can clearly see he’s in a shit load of pain right now.

Larsen: It looks like Derrick has stomped moving all together, I think it looks like he’s passed out. The ref checks his arm once…

Travis James starts to get to his feet.

Larsen: Twice…

But Scorpio can’t finish, James runs towards Scorpio full frontal, so he quickly lets go of the submission hold and ducks James clothesline attempt. Scorpio keeps running and jumps on the ropes and flips backwards, nailing a reverse DDT onto James.

Larsen: Scorpion Hangover onto Travis James! What a finisher!

Morpheus: Scorpio makes the pin, One! Two! But John Derrick comes in and breaks the pin fall!

Larsen: And no sooner, Derrick forces Scorpio to his feet and has him ready for his own finisher, the Reckonin!

Morpheus: Jesus Christ, he just planted Scorpio face first into the mat with that move! He’s gottta be out.

Larsen: Derrick is quickly hooking the leg, One! Two! Three! John Derrick wins the rookie three way dance!

John "Doc" Derrick (4.52aps + 1.2avs = 5.72 Total)
Eric Scorpio (3.88aps + 1.4avs = 5.28 Total)
Travis James (0.00aps + 0.0avs = 0.00 Total)

Morpheus: Out of no where, too. That was all a blur, but then again I am hung over.

Veronica Cherrywood: I’m here backstage with FMW superstar and resident hatemonger Syanide. Syanide, how do you feel about being drafted to the Anarchy brand of FMW?

Syanide (looks Veronica up and down): It fucking disgusts me to see a pretty little thing like you working. A man should have this job while you should be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant with a pure, white baby and making me dinner after a long day of purifying this country. At least you’re a white bitch and not some nigger or beaner whore.

As for my feeling about being on Anarchy, I do have slight problem with the impure roster we got. We have niggers and coons running around like we’re giving out welfare checks, those Hoodstarz and that War Machine. I mean, I’m sure they could be worth a slight shit if their parents had planned for them or, you know, killed themselves before they were born. That would make life better, if all those damn niggers would just kill themselves. Then we could finally nuke MonkeyLand Africa off the map, leaving only ChinkTown and BeanerVille for us purebloods to worry about. Wait, we do have chink here, that Orochi fellow! Damn cunt eyed bastard…

Veronica stares blankly at the Skinhead before speaking again.

Cherrywood: So…I assume you hate being on Anarchy?

Syanide: Hate it? At least that butt pirate queer Showstoppa, that money hungry kike Rabbi, and that wetback peach picker Hostyle aren’t on this show. You know Alchemy is giving a fucking nigger, one who should be serving our race, a chance to get a FMW title shot? I’m sure Phantom would never do that, though I think he may be a wop like a lot of those New Yorkers. Also, Anarchy has the Ultraviolent title, one I will make damn sure will not be in the hands of that damn Sambo War Machine if it kills me! The only way a nigger ever gets gold is to steal it from a proud white man so it’s time for me to take something back from those big lipped Africoon apes.

Syanide laughs again and walks off as Veronica slowly turns back towards the camera.

Veronica: I’m Veronica Cherrywood and I think I need to wash the stink of skinhead off…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 am

Buster Cherry stands in the middle of the ring.

Cherry: The following is a ‘Hood Fight’; the only rule is that there are no rules. The match can be decided through pinfall and submission.

Ether by Nas plays over the speakers as Infinity walks out onto the ramp. The crowd cheers as he walks down the ramp.

Cherry: Making his way to the ring, from Richmond, California. Weighing in tonight at 206 lbs, this is Infinnnnnnity!

Larsen: And here we are, the Hood Fight. If you’re scared easily or have young children this is the time to flick the station to something more wholesome because this is sure to be a violent match.

Morpheus: No! Don't tell them to change channels, if we don't rate high enough we may be beaten by one of our competitors such as ‘Wrestling Fraternity Y’ and Total Nonstop Anal.

Larsen: Heh, I tried to watch those once, the only feeling those shows gave me was the feeling of a drill boring into my head. Now what do you think the chances are of Infinity taking home the W here tonight?

Morpheus: Slim to none, he has barely any experience in this type of match and even if he did, his opponent is no pushover.

Halo by SOiL plays as Syanide walks onto the ramp in a Ku Klux Klan outfit brandishing a sign that says “I hate Niggers”, he is met with a chorus of boos from the crowd with some people in the crowd needing to be restrained to stop them jumping the barrier.

Cherry: And his opponent for tonight, from Venice Beach, California. At a weight of 252lbs, he is the self proclaimed “Most Hated Man in FMW”....This is Syanide.

Morpheus: What the hell is he wearing?

Larsen: No comment, just no comment. Ever.

Morpheus: Well you can argue with the way he dresses but you still have to admit, Syanide is an awesome competitor.

Larsen: Yes and unlike his opponent for tonight, Syanide actually has experience in this type of match, he battled in that amazing 15 Minute Massacre to crown the first Ultraviolent Champion and he came only seconds away from winning it.

Morpheus: Seconds away from winning it just like everyone else in the ring at the time.

Larsen: I’m just hyping the match there is no reason for you to cut me off at every corner.

Morpheus: I can’t help myself, it’s what I do.

Syanide slides through the ropes and into the ring, as he stands up Infinity runs towards him and slaps him across the face, knocking his Klan Mask off.

Larsen: Oh ho ho, he slapped the taste right out of Syanide’s mouth.

Morpheus: He also slapped that stylish headpiece off.

Larsen: Stylish? Stylish?! STYLISH!?!?!?!?! That headpiece is a symbol of years of black oppression; you even calling it stylish can land us all in a heap of trouble.

Morpheus: Jeez, I didn’t know you were black Robb.

Infinity walks up towards Syanide and picks him up. He throws him at the ropes and then hits Syanide with an Arm Drag.

Larsen: Textbook Arm Drag from Infinity onto Syanide and we could see Infinity pick up a win this week against Syanide and wouldn’t that be a huge event.

Morpheus: What? A black man beating on a white man? If I wanted to see that I’d go watch the NBA.

Larsen: And now what is Infinity doing? He’s removing all the turnbuckle covers, however, he has broken a very important rule of wrestling.

Morpheus: And what's that?

Larsen: Never turn your back on your opponent because Syanide is back up and looking mad. Infinity hasn’t even turned around yet.

Infinity continues to rip the turnbuckle pads off while Syanide stands in the opposite corner and pumps up. As Infinity turns around Syanide speeds towards him and tackles him into the corner.

Larsen: Oh my god, directly onto the exposed turnbuckle, Infinity could be a paraplegic.

Morpheus: Well if so that makes the match a whole lot easier for Syanide.

Larsen: Well of course, if your opponent has no movement below the hips then you obviously will have a lot easier a time. Now Syanide is heading to the outside and fishing for weapons underneath the ring and he has found one. What would you call that Morpheus?

Morpheus: Well from the looks of things, it’s a steel chair coated in barbed wire. It combines two very real, very evil things. The cold hard steel that encloses Mexicans into prisons and the cold unforgiving barbed wire which stops the Mexicans from jumping the border. However, neither man is Mexican so it doesn't matter.

Larsen: Why are you saying such racist things?

Morpheus: Any section of the show with Syanide has a constantly running warning on the bottom of the screen saying anything said or done during these segments are not the opinions of FMW so basically you can say what you want, cracka.

Syanide steps back into the ring with the chair and nails it across the back of Infinity. Infinity howls with pain as the blood flows freely down his back.

Larsen: Oh my god what a shot. Is there nothing that can stop Syanide?

Morpheus: Well when you’re fighting a man like Syanide you need to fight the way Syanide does. I’m saying that if you hope to succeed you need to talk ruthless, act ruthless and above all be ruthless.

Larsen: And that will really help you fight Syanide?

Morpheus: Not really, it all comes down to APS and Votes.

Larsen: What?

Morpheus: Sorry, I mean it all comes down to training and skill.

Syanide attempts to hit Infinity once more with the chair but Infinity rolls out of the way. Syanide keeps trying to hit Infinity but he keeps rolling out of the way. Infinity rolls towards the ring ropes and then when Syanide attempts to hit him with the chair, the chair bounces off the ropes and hits Syanide in the face.

Larsen: And Syanide succumbed to his own strength in swinging that chair, you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Morpheus: And Syanide’s fall shook everyone in the arena, he’s that big.

Larsen: Well both me are down in the ring, the ref begins his ten count and wouldn’t that be a cop out if this match ended with a double count-out.

Morpheus: If that happened, even I would be asking for a refund.

Larsen: Well luckily the match won’t end like that now because Infinity is making it back to a vertical base using the ropes. Infinity is looking staggered, he is bleeding profusely from the back right now and this could come back to hurt him here tonight.

Morpheus: With a gash like that it’ll be hurting him tomorrow morning as well.

Infinity walks over to Syanide and begins to kick him in the neck, Syanide tries to get up Infinity continues the barrage of kicks to the skull keeping Syanide grounded.

Larsen: And Infinity is eyeing that chair like a madman, he could be going to get a bit of payback with Syanide.

Morpheus: He may get more than payback, he could get a pinfall over him.

Larsen: And Infinity with the chair, shot to the head of Syanide. Infinity trying to get a quick pinfall here tonight, one, two and a kickout at two point five by Syanide.

Morpheus: It takes a bit more than a simple chair to the face to pin Syanide.

Larsen: But Infinity must be going in the right direction to get the pinfall tonight. Now Infinity has Syanide up and he seems to be attempting a Suplex but Syanide is too heavy for him, but Infinity is improvising something and he just dropped Syanide right on his hand.

Morpheus: Clever from Infinity, always with a back-up plan. He saw that he couldn't get Syanide all the way up for a suplex so instead he simple dropped him on his face.

Larsen: Now Infinity is lifting Syanide up ones more, Knife Edge chops by Infinity onto Syanide’s chest.

Infinity throws Syanide against the ropes and attempts another Arm Drag on Syanide but Syanide powers out of it. Syanide then lifts Infinity up into Powerbomb Position.

Larsen: Double Powerbomb by Syanide and what is he linking it into? Is that a Liontamer? Yes it is, double powerbomb into Liontamer by Syanide.

Morpheus: That was amazing, Infinity is in immense pain in the middle of the ring now and this could be the matches end.

Larsen: Infinity could be about to tap out but....wait what's that? Get a camera up to the ramp right now!

A large group of men led by Mac Deezy walk out onto the ramp. They run towards the ring and jump over the ropes. They pull Syanide off Infinity and throw him around like a rag doll.

Morpheus: And the cavalry have arrived so to speak and none of it’s against the rules because this match has no DQ.

Larsen: This could be the turning point of the match for Syanide; the cavalry are man handling Syanide here tonight.

The group sets Syanide up on the top turnbuckle and they then throw him off. The referee then runs up to the mob and forces them to leave the ring.

Larsen: And the ref has told them that he doesn't care where they go but they can’t stay here.

Morpheus: And it looks like this match is now a Lumberjack Match with the angry group of men taking places around the ring.

Larsen: Infinity has made it back to his feet and so has Syanide and they are meeting in the middle of the ring. Infinity with a forearm to Syanide’s head and Syanide replies with a vicious punch to the head. Infinity is reeling backwards right into the ropes.

Morpheus: Syanide knows he can’t leave the ring again any time soon as long as the mob is out there so his only weapon is that barbed wire chair.

Larsen: And Syanide is making use with what he has got. Syanide with the chair to the knees of Infinity and now Syanide has Infinity right where he wants him. Infinity stumbles towards the middle of the ring and Syanide is giving the finger to the crowd, what could come next.

Syanide nails Infinity with the Arrowhead Shot which sends Infinity to the floor with a huge impact.

Larsen: ARROWHEAD SHOT! ARROWHEAD SHOT! Syanide got 150% of that kick to the face of Infinity and here is the cover, it’s all over, one, two, KICKOUT! Infinity musters the strength to kick out of that pinning predicament and the heart of Infinity is definitely showing right now.

Morpheus: Syanide looks pissed in the ring now and he cant let anger blind him or he could find himself on the mat being pinned for three.

Larsen: And Syanide has Infinity back up and he could be attempting another Arrowhead Shot.

Syanide hits another Arrowhead Shot on Infinity but Infinity falls back against the ropes, bounces off and comes back towards Syanide and out of pure instinct manages to connect with Kingdom Come on Syanide.

Larsen: KINGDOM COME OUT OF PURE INSTINCT! Both men were hit with a finishing maneuver of sorts and they are both down on the floor. This could be the point the match ends in a double countout.

Morpheus: It could happen but Syanide is still has a slightly higher chance of getting back up and out of this predicament, keep in mind Syanide was only hit with one DDT while Infinity took two full power Superkicks to the face.

Larsen: And the referee reaches a count of five and the mob think Infinity may be down for the count.

The mob look under the ring and pull a table out they bring it into the ring and set it up. At the refs count of eight they pick Infinity up and rest him in the corner, breaking the refs ten count.

Larsen: And the mob, helping Infinity maintain the upper hand have stopped this match from ending in a double countout. The referee looks pissed off and he is signaling for the mob to be banned from ringside. The playing field is level again.

The mob leaves the arena and Infinity slowly stumbles towards Syanide. Infinity drags Syanide to the center of the ring and then climbs the turnbuckle.

Larsen: We could be seeing The Ether on Syanide right now, it may be all over, Infinity launches off...

Morpheus: ...And Syanide rolls out of the way!

Larsen: Infinity missed, Infinity missed The Ether. He is not in a good position at all right now, especially as Syanide is making it back to his feet.

Morpheus: Big trouble in little China for Infinity now.

Syanide walks over to Infinity and picks him up. Syanide underhooks both of Infinity’s arms and then nails him with a few headbutts to the back of the head. Syanide then hits a Tiger Suplex onto the chair and bridges it for a pin.

Larsen: Oh my god, Tiger Suplex onto the chair, he ain't just paraplegic now, he is a full blown quadriplegic.

Morpheus: Now that asshole will get the good parking spaces.

Larsen: That is if he ever drives again. One, Two....Foot on the ropes! Infinity got his foot on the ropes and broke the pinfall that was out of pure unbridled luck right there.

Morpheus: He definitely dodged a bullet with that one.

Larsen: Syanide looks pissed off, he is getting mad that he can’t put Infinity away.

Morpheus: If he wants to put Infinity away he may need to go to the high-risk sections.

Syanide stands up and drags Infinity over to the set up table in the corner. He attempts to Suplex Infinity through the table but Infinity fights back and slides out. Infinity nails Syanide with a flurry of punches to the skull and a kick to the midsection. Infinity puts Syanide in for that Kingdom Come.

Larsen: Kingdom Come in the middle of the ring! There will be no feet on the ropes this time.

Morpheus: It’s all over now for Syanide, its gotta be.

Larsen: One, Two....KICKOUT! Syanide kicked out! He must’ve used every hateful bone in his body to summon the strength to kick out of that implant DDT.

Morpheus: Infinity needs to do something high impact if he wants to put Syanide away for the count.

Larsen: And I think he knows what to do, Infinity is dragging Syanide up onto that table in the corner and he could be attempting another Kingdom Come through the table.

Morpheus: Now that would put Syanide away.

Infinity has Syanide in DDT position on the top of the table. Infinity is posing for the audience and looks ready to DDT Syanide but Syanide powers out. Syanide low blows Infinity and then nails him with a 180 piledriver.

Larsen: LOW BLOW INTO UNTITLED! SYANIDE HAS IT IN THE BAG!

Morpheus: He does, if he manages to roll over and pin Infinity, that piledriver took a lot out of him.

Larsen: And he does, Syanide is on top of Infinity, One, Two and Three. Syanide takes it away in the hood fight!

Cherry: The winner of this match, via pinfall, Syanide.

Syanide (3.75aps + 2.7avs = 6.45 Total)
Infinity (3.45aps + 0.4avs = 3.85 Total)

Halo by SOiL plays again over the speakers as the referee holds Syanide up. Syanide walks over and picks up his Ku Klux Klan mask and puts it back on as his slowly leaves the ring. As he walks up the ramp The Rabbi jumps out of the crowd with a baseball bat in hand.

Larsen: Oh my god it’s The Rabbi and he is going medieval on Syanide with that baseball bat.

Morpheus: And he can’t do anything about it, Syanide is so tired out from that match he can barely move, much less block shots from Baseball Bats.

Larsen: And Rabbi looks ready to place the finishing blow into the head of Syanide, this could kill him.

Rabbi holds the baseball bat high and looks ready to finish Syanide off but Syanide begins to laugh, Rabbi, obviously confused, stops midswing.

Syanide: IF YOU DO THAT YOU’LL NEVER SEE YOUR BROTHER AGAIN, RABBI!

Rabbi: Dan?

Syanide laughs as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 am

St. Michael Dreamkiller is seen leading X towards by his leash through the back stage area. They turn the corner and are confronted by the Black Covenant; War Machine, Styxx and Harlequin.

Dreamkiller: Lose your way to the ring, gentlemen? Hard to find direction without your master's guidance.

War Machine: We have no "master." The Black Covenant are not slaves to one man...

War Machine points to X.

War Machine: Like that is.

Dreamkiller: This is true. He does serve one master and I would advise not to upset said master.

War Machine: We aren't here for a confrontation but for a proposition from Mr. Black.

Dreamkiller: Tell Mr. Black "thank you" but "no thank you." As I stated, my X only serves one master...ME! And I...serve no one! So tell Mr. Black that we are not interested in joining the Black Covenant at this time.

War Machine: That wasn't what Mr. Black had in mind.

Dreamkiller: Really?

War Machine: See Mr. Black is a business man and he realizes that you are one too. What he is proposing is more of business arrangement. One that would be mutually beneficial.

Dreamkiller: I'm listening.

War Machine: See, Mr. Black understands that you are renegade, much like all of us. And renegades tend to find themselves in trouble, something we know all too well. And when your in jam, it pays to have friends, something you lack around here. Mr. Black is powerful friend to have. All he's proposing is helping each other out when trouble arises.

Dreamkiller: Let Mr. Black know that I might be interested in this particular arrangement.

War Machine: Thank you, Mr. Dreamkiller.

Dreamkiller and X walk away as the Black Covenant smile at each other.

Buster Cherry: Accompanied by Eve, representing the Black Covenant, Harlequin and Styxx!

Morpheus: Yes! YES! The Dominant force in the FMW will eliminate two thorns in their side, tonight!

Larsen: That remains to be seen. In the world of professional wrestling, sometimes the unlikely pairing can surprise even the most cohesive unit.

Cherry: Hailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia, THIS IS ADRIAN O’RIIIIIIIOOONNN

The runt of the O’Rion litter darts down the ramp, hoping on the apron to the tune of ‘Shipping Up To Boston’.

The lights dim, and then the arena is bathe in an eerie purple hue as ‘Cult Of Personality’ blares.

Cherry: He is the beginning, and the end. He is the g-O-d of F-M-W…THIS IS CCYYYYYYNNNICCAAAALL!!

The man known as cYn gets his feet on the apron and flicks his hood up to the delight of the crowd. He enters the ring first, talking to O’rion. Harlequin stands over the ropes, conversing with Eve whilst his partner Styxx sits emotionless in the corner. The referee checks the makeshift pairing of the g-o-d and his b’ye before turning to the Covenant, who sneer at him disdainfully. The ref backs down and calls for the bell. With that, Styxx springs to his feet and stares down his former confidant.

Morpheus: Styxx is going to take out years…I mean YEARS of being in the shadows tonight. He’s going to relegate cYnical to the life he had to live.

Larsen: Certainly, everyone’s lagging behind the Black Covenant this far in FMW, but these two had such a kinship…

Styxx is unflinching as cYnical extends his hand in a gesture of friendship and trust.

Larsen: cYn STILL cares for Styxx…

Styxx finally responds by extending his hand, then slapping his former mentor across the face, and spitting right in his eye.

Morpheus: And Styxx reminds everyone that the Bad Mamma Jammas NEVER cared for anyone.

Larsen: Cynical is shellshocked, he then leaps forward with a lariat, but misses his mark as Styxx rolls to the floor.

Morpheus: And cYn pursues his former protégé, making Harlequin and Adrian eligible to enter the fray. Harle chooses to blindside cYn rather than go toe to toe with the mat wrestling prodigy, and the Flame-bearer finds himself in the wrong end of town with a trio of Covenant members getting ready to pick him apart.

Larsen: Meanwhile, Adrian hops into the ring and bounces off the farside ropes, before executing a corkscrew plancha over the top! He scattered the Anarchists on the floor like cockroaches!

Morpheus: The referee looks on, not administering his traditional 10 count, as we not only allow, but encourage ringside Anarchy!

Larsen: This bout is under Lucha style rules folks, allowing for quicker action without the hang ups of tag ropes.

Morpheus: That’s good, because on Anarchy, someone might get HANGED WITH the tag ropes.

Larsen: Meanwhile, on the floor, Harlequin pulls himself up on the guardrail and a violent clothesline from g-O-d himself sends both men into the crowd!

Morpheus: cYnical’s zeal to get away from Styxx has left Adrian alone against the hardcore ring general, and the destruction has begun!

Larsen: A vicious series of chops unloaded on the youngest of the O’Rions. Styxx rolls him into the ring, and throws the ring steps over the top, landing precariously close to the prone O’rion!

Morpheus: Missed it by that much! The power…to press the ring steps over the top, sheer destructivity as a certain warrior would say. And now, he’s in the ring stalking his prey with a steel chair.

Larsen: Oh my stars and garters! Harlequin and cYnical poised precariously on a balcony, my that table is located conveniently!

Morpheus: Super cYnaplex blocked… and Harle just avoids faling over, carrying cYn’s momentum into an STO 20 FEET BELOW!

Larsen: cYnical down, and possibly out! Meanwhile, Styxx has unloaded three chairshots into the small of Adrian’s back.

Morpheus: COVER! O’rion up at 1!

Larsen: Styxx surveying his work, taking his measure. He flashes a sadistic grin as Harlequin emerges from his carnage and slides into the ring. O’rion rises, Styxx swings, Harle charges and they get a sweet flatliner / ddt combo! All three men are down, as that chair grazed the back of Adrian’s head as he dropped Styxx. Harlequinn mounts him, raining a flurry of punches, which O’rion manages to mostly avoid, before a rather well placed knee frees him from his assailant!

Morpheus: That cheating dog! Styxx looks for a big shoulder block, and eats a drop toe hold into the steps! Harle to his feet and unwillingly to the floor after a VILE chairshot!

Larsen: And O’rion is manning up! He wraps that chair over Styxx knee, and brings the steps down savagely across the joint!

Morpheus: For the first time in this contest, Styxx speaks, and it is a cry of agony! Adrian then baseball slides the ring steps into the waiting teeth of Harle! Can he win it by himself?

Larsen: He’s up top! He’s going to double stomp the chair onto that knee! That could be a career kille…No! Eve sees her spot and shoves O’rion off his perch! She’s got a sack of some kind…BAH GOD, THAT JEZZEBELLE!

Morpheus: Lay of the boomer sooner… She hands the bag to Harlequin who is using the strap to choke the dazed O’rion.

Larsen: Styxx has shaken his knee free. He’s limping, angrily, over, ordering Harlequin to get O’rion to his feet. Styxx absolutely decimates him with a chairshot! That B’ye’s out cold!

Morpheus: And bleeding like a stuck pig! Harle rolls him over, only to see him get his foot on the ropes. They heft him to his feet, and Styxx moves the ringsteps into position! DOUBLE CHOKESLAM onto the steps! The two Covenant members pause to soak in the raw hatred from the crowd! They have made their statement!

Larsen: And Their statement gets an answer! A double springboard clothesline from cYnical! g-O-d is risen! The Covenant is broken!

Morpheus: A European uppercut puts Harlequin up against the ropes… and a backbody drop catches Styxx coming in and spills him to the floor!

Larsen: A hiptoss and dropkick to Harle has him grounded as cYn grabs that sack… and Eve tries to grab it from him through the ring ropes! Cynical grabs her in by the hair, and DDTs her on the apron!

Morpheus: That was uncalled for! This wanton destruction! Senseless violence!

Larsen: do shut up! CYn literally cleaning house, tossing the chair and sliding the stairs clear of the ring. He retains that sack however, and empties it’s contents on the mat.

Morpheus: We’re down to brass tacks, literally.

Larsen: Harlequin steps up, and gets a cYnaburst onto the tacks!

Morpheus: Styxx in, and he bull-rushes cYnical right through the ropes, right to the floor.

Larsen: Adrian hasn’t moved in four plus minutes, and Harlequin is twitching ever so slightly. This is a trainwreck that a bus hit.

Morpheus: On the floor, the confrontation cYnical wants no part of has found him! Styxx with a HUGE right hand, and a left chop, a boot to the midsection is blocked, into a dragon screw leg whip!

Larsen: cYn’s sidekick followup is thwarted as Styxx rolls clear. Leg trip by Styxx, though the subsequent big elbow finds nothing but the ringside padding. Thesz Press by cYnical! But my god, the power of Styxx! He just rises up with a two-handed choke….standing up out from under cYnical! cYn senses trouble and goes to the eyes!

Morpheus: The two ‘faces in peril’ may prove more lawless than the Covenant yet.

Larsen: cYn goes for a clothesline and Styxx ducks and counters into a neckbreaker! He removes the padding on the floor, exposing the concrete…this could be bad He signals for the GANSO BOMB…cYnical blocks, and connects on an uppercut to the man region!

Morpheus: cYnical follows hurriedly with a second attempt at a cYnaplex in this match. This nets a backslide from Styxx, who shoves his mentor into the ringpost! He synches him up! HALF-NELSON SUPLEX ON THE FLOOR! And Robb, tonight, the student has become the teacher!

Larsen: These men know each others movesets in and out evidenced by the avoidance of multiple spots and each man’s signature move. Styxx irish whips him into that ringpost again! CYn is fading. Styxx readies and goes to big boot his skull into the ringpost! CYn moved! Styxx rang his knee of the post… he’s stuck up there!

Morpheus: Stinger Splash to Styxx back! He sags…

Larsen: This redwood has been fallen! CYnical clamps on a figure 4 on the ringpost. CYnical tought Styxx everything Styxx knows, but not everything cYnical knows!

Morpheus: Back in the squared circle, Eve has rolled into the ring with a handful of…salt? She’s in the crosshairs of Adrian …but Adrian has Harlequin poised to strike him down with the SPEAR OF DESTINY behind him!

Larsen: What ringpresence! Adrian sidestepped…and in a poof of salt, Eve ate a SPEAR OF DESTINY! Look at Harle trying to scrape at the salt in his wounds… Last Impression sends him back into the tacks! Adrian senses a chance to end the carnage! Frog Splash onto Harle in the bed of tacks!

Morpheus: Styxx hasn’t tapped, but he’s appearantly passed out due to the abuse of that oft injured knee that has plagued him back to his PWA days! CYnical hasn’t broken the hold, just to be sure.

Larsen: Adrian hooks the leg! 1…2…3! THEY PULLED OFF THE UPSET!

Cherry: Your Winners, ADRIAN O’RION AND cYniiiiiiccaaaaalllllllllllll!

Adrian O'Rion and cYnical (4.22aps + 3.50aps + 1.5avs = 9.22 Total)
Harlequin and Styxx (3.98aps + 3.70aps + 1.0avs = 8.68 Total)
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 am

An echoed rambling is heard through the backstage hall. Orochi is seen pondering on whatever when McDaygo rounds the corner as his rambling continues. He notices Orochi.

McDaygo: And if I had one I'd take it and.....

Orochi breaks his focus and shifts his eyes to McDaygo but remains still. McDaygo stops walking.

McDaygo: Well ey there Roochie Bird.

Still remaining motionless, but not emotionless, Orochi's face shifts to annoyance and frustration.

McDaygo: Gat a match tanat?

Orochi remains silent.

Mcdaygo: .... Ahhh... You're one of dem Neenjas! You don't sprake engrish, don't'cha?

Orochi motions to leave. McDaygo holds himself up using the wall and in the process blocks Orochi's escape.

McDaygo: I remem when I thought I used to be a Neenja. I was a tad young-ur than yourself...

Orochi moves over to the other side. McDaygo stumbles infront of Orochi.

McDaygo: Ever see those zany turtles? There was eight of dem? I thought. I can never tell. My vision isn't that good. Ha ha haha!

McDaygo grabs onto Orochi trying to hold himself up as he laughs, followed by rather loud and obnoxious coughing.

McDaygo: Ah! You'll have to 'scuse me. Got a frog in mah throat. RIBBIT!

Orochi rolls his eyes and points behind McDaygo.

Orochi: BEAMISH!

McDaygo turns around

McDaygo: Life?

Orochi: NINJA VANISH!

McDaygo turns around.

McDaygo: Why ya gotta yellin' my ear and.... Where'd'ya go?

McDaygo looks around, shrugs, and starts down the hall.

McDaygo: Whatever Roochie bird.... KA! KA KA! KAAAA!

Final Fantasy VII - Beyond the Wasteland hits the arena speakers.

Cherry: The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall. Introducing first, From Japan, weighing in at 212 pounds OROCHI!!!!

Larsen: Iiiiiits a NINJA!!!!!!!!!

Morpheus: Don’t ever do that again.

Lil Wayne - Workin' 'Em cuts through.

Larsen: ANNND a PIMP!

Morpheus: Damn it, is this what this match is going to be like?

Cherry: And the Opponent, weighing in at 180 pounds, from Oakland, California, Mac DEEZY!

Morpheus: Deezy wasting little time in getting to Orochi. He want to get started the right way, and get started quickly.

Larsen: A Brawling style commences the NINJAAA vs PIIIMP battle.

Morpheus: If I have to listen to that for this whole match, I may just hate you.

Larsen: Mac Deezy laying into Orochi with left and right hands, but Orochi Catches one, and in true ninja style, Flips Mac Deezy on his back.

Morpheus: Not only that but he has flipped him underneath his falling leg, and has turned that into a Leg Drop! We have a cover. Could this be the quickest match ever!? No, Deezy kicks out at 2.

Larsen: Orochi takes an early advantage in the match up, and continues to confound us with his legendary and mysterious ninja ways.

Morpheus: Its called a three point stance Larsen, and it normally comes before a take down of sorts, such as a spear.

Larsen: So Orochi making no attempts to hide what he is going to do.

Morpheus: Ninjas don’t always do that, I’m sure he has his reasons for stating the obvious.

Mac Deezy gets to his feet, and Orochi charges at him, instead of going for a take down, Orochi slides underneath Deezy, rolls over and pushes him into the ropes with his feet,. Deezy bounces off the ropes while Orochi lays on the floor. Out of nowhere, Orochi hips up to kick Mac Deezy in the chest.

Larsen: Original style of offence here by Orochi. He is really keeping mac Deezy on his toes.

Morpheus: Doesn’t go for a cover this time, instead picks Deezy up to his feet, and shows the wrestling purists something they like, with a vertical suplex.

Larsen: This NIIIIIINJAAA vs PIIIIIIIMP match has something for everyone already. Orochi covers, but a kick out at 2 by Mac Deezy.

Morpheus: Shut…Up…With…the…Ninja…vs...Pimp...crap.

Larsen: Orochi Dominating in the early goings of the match. Deezy using the ropes to get to his feet, here comes Orochi, and Deezy just sends the Ninja from Japan over the top rope, by pull the ropes under the running Orochi. I would have thought a Ninja would have known better.

Morpheus: Mac Deezy seems quite content to see the action slip to the outside of the ring, where he can take his street style of fighting to the next level.

Mac Deezy rolls out of the ring, and takes Orochi by the head, and tries to ram his head into the steel steps, but Orochi blocks it. In retaliation to Deezy’s plans being foiled, Mac Deezy delivers a massive pimp slap to Orochi, before clothes lining him onto the floor.

Larsen: PIMP SLAP!!!!!!!!

Morpheus: Clothesline.

Larsen: Combooooo. Cause the pimp is winning!

Sounds of disgust can be heard from Morpheus’ microphone, as he disapproves of Robb Larsen’s over enthusiastic commentating for the match, while Larsen laughs it off. Outside the ring, Mac Deezy whips Orochi into the Ring Post, before throwing him back in the ring. Deezy himself heads up to the top rope.

Morpheus: Mac Deezy up high, going high risk, Orochi on his feet. AIR MAC DEEZY!

Larsen: No! The Ninja! He moves! He moves too fast!

Morpheus: Mac Deezy missed with that massive Seated Senton off the top rope, coming down hard on the canvas right on his Butt.

Larsen: Orochi quick to take advantage of it too, with a drop kick to the face, and he’s not done yet!

Orochi picks Mac Deezy up as if he was to lock in his Dragon Sleeper. Instead he leans back and delivers a Reverse DDT to Mac Deezy.

Morpheus: Orochi plants Deezy with a reverse DDT, and Orochi is outsmarting Deezy here.

Larsen: Would you expect anything else from a …

Morpheus: A Co Commentator? Yes, believe it or not. He says more intelligent things than you and he says nothing.

Larsen: Awww… that’s COLD man. Orochi Covers. Kick out at 2.

Morpheus: Orochi now starts a ground based assault, and locks in a Modified STF.

Larsen: What makes this modified is the fact that he has the far leg locked in the stretch, allowing him to contort the man’s body even more.

Morpheus: Larsen, you are regaining some credibility here. Mac Deezy is able to force the breakage of the hold by grabbing the bottom rope.

Orochi breaks the hold on the referee’s signal. He goes to pick Mac Deezy up, but gets a slap to the face for his troubles.

Larsen: Some pimpin’ strategy there Morpheus.

Morpheus: …

Larsen: No, here me out. We have a inja who sees anything that’s in the norm coming, and a Pimp, who isn’t the norm, using his original arsenal of attacks with a slap, that Orochi didn’t see coming.

Morpheus: But a slap isn;’t the most original thing in the world.

Larsen: But it’s a pimp’s slap, so it stings, Biotch!

Morpheus: Back at the action, and what you missed while my partner got excited, Orochi was taken down by a short arm clothes line, and Mac Deezy had locked in a Boston Crab.

Larsen: Submission Maneuver, but I don’t think Mac Deezy has done enough damage for Orochi to tap here.

Using tremendous focus and strength, Orochi powers out of Mac Deezy’s Boston Crab. Quick to get back on his fet, Orochi, spins Deezy around and thows him across the ring with a Gut Wrench Throw.

Larsen: Did you see the hang time Orochi got when the threw Deezy with that gut wrench Morph? He almost threw him from one corner to the other!

Morpheus: Of Course I did. Deezy could be in a very bad way.

Larsen: Orochi dashes over to his opponent, and seems to be setting him up for a power bomb of sorts.

Morpheus: Mac Deezy powers out, and with a big back body drop, lays Orochi back first out on top of the turnbuckle

Larsen: Orochi’s in a bad place right now. Mac Deezy putting him on top of his shoulders and heading high.

Morpheus: Mac Deezy nails the Pimp Drop. PIIIIIIIMP DROP!

Larsen: I knew you couldn’t resist it! Mac Deezy Covers. 1…2…3. This match is over. And as they say on the internet, Pimp > Ninja

Cherry: Here is your winner, Mac DEEEEEEZY!

Mac Deezy (3.67aps + 1.9avs = 5.57 Total)
Orochi (3.75aps + 1.0avs = 4.75 Total)
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 am

Larsen: It's time for our Main event. Drew Michaels challenging The Black Covenant's War Machine for his Ultraviolent title in an Inferno match. Let's take you to Buster Cherry for the rules.

Cherry: Our next match is the Main Event - The Inferno match for the FMW Ultraviolent Championship!

The crowd cheers.

Cherry: In this match, the Ring will be surrounded by fire and the only way to win is to set your opponent on fire!

Again with cheers. The Bled's My Assassin starts to play.

Cherry: Introducing first, the Challenger. Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and weighing in at 245 lbs - He is - DREEEEW MICHAAEELS!

Larsen: Drew Michaels is set to compete in one of the most dangerous matches in wrestling history.

Morpheus: This will definantly be a test to Drew Michael's endurance, guts, fortitude, and whatever else anyone can think of to test. This match will do it.

Drew Michaels enters the ring and stands away from the ropes, afraid of the fire igniting any moment. His music stops.

Cherry: And introducing the Champion.

Black Label Society's Fire it Up plays. The crowd boos.

Cherry: Hailing from Camden, New Jersey and weighing in at an even 300 lbs - He is Black Covenant Member and reigning FMW Ultraviolent Champion. This is - WAAAAAAR MACHIIIINE!

Larsen: The violet champion, War Machine making his way down the isle.

Morpheus: We've seen him in 15 minute massacres, we've seen him set chairs on fire, we've seen him go through what people would describe Hell. But He hasn't stepped into Hell, until tonight.

Larsen: He may not experience Hell tonight. I've always figured the one that is set on fire is in Hell, or may even go to Hell. We will find out tonight as War Machine steps into the ring and in the center with Drew Michaels.

The Bell sounds and the Fire starts to surround the ring. The crowd cheers.

Larsen: What a sight. Drew Michaels and War Machine - standing in the center of this ring starring each other down as Walls of fire build around them.

Morpheus: Drew and War Machine looks to be exchanging words in the ring.

Larsen: This reminds me of the very first Inferno match in Wrestling History - Kane vs. The Undertaker. Very different in this case, and Drew Michaels gives the first strike to War Machine. War Machine with a strike back. Drew strikes back.

Morpheus: The flames are getting higher with every strike!

Larsen: Six foot flames already this early! War Machine breaks up the brawl with a knee to the gut of Drew Michaels. And thankfully the flames have died down.

Morpheus: Thankfully? I want to see someone get burned.

Larsen: That's because you're a freak. War Machine sends Drew off the ropes and into a clothesline by War Machine, causing the flames to shoot up.

Morpheus: You notice the sinful delight Eve isn't at ringside for this.

Larsen: Of course not, her face would melt. War Machine now, picking Drew Michaels up. War Machine, kick to the midsection of Drew Michaels. Perhaps a War Machine looking to end this early with his Satan's Cross. Drew Michaels is up and War Machine should know better than to try his finisher this early. Drew now, sliding off the back of War Machine. Rights and lefts by Drew and a kick to the leg of War Machine. Drew off the ropes and he runs into a boot by War Machine.

Morpheus: You see that War Machine is doing very simple, very basic manuevers. Drew is working himself up with a comeback by throwing rights and lefts. With an environment like this, that will easily drain your energy and be the key factor in the outcome of this match.

Larsen: Very helpful tips for anyone at home looking to compete in an inferno match in the near future. War Machine now sending Drew off the ropes again except this time following him with a knee up against the ropes. Good thing the flames aren't shooting up right now or else we'd have a loser on fire in the ring.

Morpheus: That wouldn't be the highlight of anyone's career here. See how War Machine is making Drew run... It's a simple thing. Running across the ring will drain someone so much. Then following it like War Machine is doing with a knee to any area that helps you breath and you'll be down in no time. Smart and sound strategy by War Machine.

Larsen: Indeed it is as War Machine whips Drew Michaels into the corner. War Machine, in the opposite corner.

Morpheus: 300 lbs is gonna run and fly!

Larsen: It seems that way, War Machine full speed ahead! Splash into the Corner! and the flames rise to the occasion!

Morpheus: Wait! Look! War Machine is down!

Larsen: The fire must have got him War Machine on the splash when the flames shot up!

Morpheus: But this match isn't over, Robb. You have to be set up fire. A little first degree burn won't get the job done.

Larsen: No it won't. But it's giving Drew Michaels the opening he needs. Drew now, crawling away from the flames. He's not even able to use the ropes as the flames have heated them up.

Morpheus: If pins were legal, this match would be over.

Larsen: Indeed it would. Drew now up to his feet. Looks to be taking advantage of what just happened. Drew Michaels with his foot across the face of War Machine. That's got to be irritating and painful. The facial hair was just burnt off of War Machine and now a rubber boot is being ran across the burnt flesh.

Morpheus: You can see some of the flesh rubbing off of his face. Doesn't seem to be enough to make him bleed, but if he keeps working on it like he is, War Machine will be a crimson mask.

Larsen: Drew Michaels now kneeling over face of War Machine and giving stiff shots to the burnt forehead. You would have to think that this fire limits much of Drew Michael's offense. War Machine being a 300 pounder isn't able to use the ropes and ascend to the turn buckel as easily as Drew Michaels could. With this fire here, Drew Michaels is sticking to the basics.

Morpheus: Which is what I pointed out earlier along with the energy being drained from Drew Michaels with all the work he was doing. He's having trouble picking War Machine up to his feet, but still doing it none the less.

Larsen: Drew Michaels ramming War Machine's head into the turn buckel. And again. The crowd counting with Drew Michaels now. He's up to five.

War Machine lifts his leg between Drew Michaels.

Morpheus: Low blow! That'll even the playing field a bit. Hurt balls and a burnt face is hard to choose between.

Larsen: Right you are as War Machine in control now. War Machine has been busted open. Perhaps thanks to the turn buckel or the fists. Who knows. In any case, War Machine now has control of this match up.

Morpheus: War Machine is noticing the blood too. You can see that it's effected his attitude in this match. War Machine.. Shit! He's trying to push Drew's face into the fire!

Larsen: Drew Michaels has to resist! He'll lose the match and possibly his life if he gives up here! This crowd is cheering Drew on!

Morpheus: I don't think a crowd will help you when you're near a fire with a guy that wants you to lose an inferno match pushing you into it! Drew Michaels is trying his best to grip the canvas!

Larsen: The Flames are shooting up! This has got to be torture for Drew Michaels!

Drew slips out of the hands of War Machine and quickly backs up to the other side of the ring.

Larsen: That was close for sure. War Machine, up to one knee. Drew Michaels charging at this back. War Machine catches him in a viscious Spinebuster, causing the Flames to shoot up with the impact. War Machine now... Normally would cover, but like the rules state - that isnt the case here.

Morpheus: No No. Object is to set your opponent on fire. I should reiterate - Object is to set your opponent on fire. FIRE! I love it.

Larsen: Of course you do. War Machine now... Oh My God.... I never thought I'd say this during an Ultraviolent title match, but a Sleeper Hold could win this match.

Morpheus: Shit yes. They're having trouble breathing as it is. Drew Michaels was just given a Spine Buster, so his wind is already knocked out of him. A simple sleeper hold could easily knock him out, then all he'd have to do it roll him into the fire.

Larsen: Drew Michaels is already getting his way out of it the sleeper and quickly backing himself up into the corner. Can't stay there for long as it's just too hot. Drew Michaels now, full speed towards War Machine! War Machine with a clothesline, but Drew ducks under. Drew, running up the Turnbuckel, springboard - War Machine turns around to find Drew Michaels giving him a springboard Hurricarana! War Machine rolls towards the flames as they shoot up and he quickly rolls away from them before suffering a burn. What a manuever by Drew Michaels.

Morpheus: Very sound move by Drew. He knows he's not going to be able to power War Machine around like has been done to Drew himself, so he's going to have to get him into that fire some other way. Using his speed and quickness to his advantage as was just shown is a great idea.

Larsen: Drew Michaels with a running dropkick to War Machine! War Machine is trying his best to avoid the fire.

The crowd starts to cheer.

Morpheus: Robb! Look who's coming down the isle! The sinful lust Eve!

Larsen: And she's carrying two chairs down to the ring. This is no place for a lady. Drew Michaels sees her coming down. He shouldn't take his eyes off War Machine!

Morpheus: War Machine is up! Drew doesn't notice!

Drew Michaels turns around.

Larsen: Kick to the gut of Drew my War Machine. War Machine picks him up into his Satan's Cross! And Drew Michaels is thrown hard down to the canvas! And War Machine notices Eve.

Morpeus: No! Roll Drew into the fire! Get your mind out of the gutter and win the damn match!

Larsen: I think War Machine wants to put an exclamation point on this match. Eve is now tossing one of the chairs into the ring and appears to be setting up the chair outside for her to sit on. I guess she wants a ringside view of this match.

Morpeus: She seems to be leaving, though. It's nice to see, but sad that it's happening. War Machine, with chair in hand, seems to be ready for when Drew gets up. Drew is slowly making his way back up to his feet.

Larsen: Drew it up, War Machine swings and misses! War Machine turns around and a Drop kick by Drew Michaels into the chair! War Machine is staggering! Drew Michaels now, full head of steam! War Machine!... Shit!

Morpheus: Ha ha ha!

Larsen: War Machine just back body Dropped Drew Michaels out of the ring. War Machine can't believe it!

Morpheus: Drew is getting his faculties about him. I don't even think he can believe it. But hey Larsen! Guess who's coming back out?

Larsen: Eve now.. This time with a bag. Similar to the same one used in War Machine's match against Syanide. War Machine is trapped in the ring.

Morpheus: Drew doesn't know Eve is behind him. Eve has the chair she placed out earlier.

Eve Strikes Drew in the back with the chair.

Larsen: Drew doesn't even seem to be phased. This is no place for a girl. Drew now, taking the chair away from Eve. War Machine is setting his chair up in the ring. What's going to happen? War Machine off the ropes, step up onto the chair and springboarding off the ropes and onto Drew Michaels on the outside! Wow!

Morpheus: That was an Awesome Dive! 300 lbs Robb!

Larsen: Incredible disply of agility, speed, and balance. Eve now reaching into the bag and pulls out some lighter fluid. As if we didn't have enough firey components in this match up. And just like War Machine's match with Syanide, she's spaying the chair down with lighter Fluid. War Machine now, making his way to his feet - blood still coming from his forehead from earlier.

Morpheus: It's hard to even notice the blood with all the fire around. Usually during a match, the wound would close up within the match time. I'd think with how hot it is in the ring, the wound wouldn't have that chance.

Larsen: Very good observation as War Machine picks up that lighter fluid douced chair. Drew Michaels now, on both knees looking up at War Machine. War Machine seems to be having an exchange of words with Drew Michaels. Hopefully our cameras can get close enough to pick it up.

War Machine: ....Die!

Larsen: Well that can't be good. War Machine, using the fire around the ring to light the chair! Drew can't even defend himself! War Machine swings the chair down and right into the face of Drew Michaels! Oh my God! And Down across the back of Drew!

Morpheus: War Machine is throwing the chair away. Must have burnt his hands as you see him sort of waving off the burn feeling. None of those shots set Drew on fire either, so he could have kept going. War Machine is now looking into the bag himself.

Larsen: What is he getting? Drew Michaels seems to be out.

War Machine pulls out a bottle.

Morpheus: Everclear?

Larsen: Yes! It's Everclear!

Morpheus: It's not time for that is it?

Larsen: Everclear can be used for molotov cocktails because it's flammable. He if pours that on Drew, it's all over. War Machine now, pulling Drew Michaels up to his knees.

Morpheus: He'd better be careful! The fire is right behind War Machine!

Larsen: War Machine now, taking a big drink of Everclear! He's going to spit it in the face of Drew Michaels!

War Machine takes the back of Drew Michaels' head and pulls it back so they're looking face to face. War Machine is still taking in a little more Everclear.

Larsen: No! DREW WITH A SUDDEN SPIN KICK TO THE FACE OF WAR MACHINE! THE BOTTLE BUSTED ALL OVER WAR MACHINE!

The Kick backs War Machine up into the fire. The crowd gets louder than it has all night.

Morpheus: WAR MACHINE IS ON FIRE! WAR MACHINE'S ON FIRE!

The Bell rings.

Larsen: OH MY GOD! Eve is in Panic! War Machine, a human torch, races to the back!

Cherry: You winner of the match.... And a NEW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION! DREEEEW MICHAELS!!!!!

Drew Michaels (4.52aps + 1.6avs = 6.12 Total)
War Machine (4.38aps + 1.3avs = 5.68 Total)

Larsen: War Machine's three month reign has come to an end by Drew Michaels. The Flames have stopped. Michaels is back in the ring and the ref hands him what he has earned tonight!

Drew Michaels is givin the belt and falls to his knees as he holds the belt. The crowd cheers "Michaels! Michaels!".

Morpheus: Incredible. Drew is a bloody mess, he's got burns on his face and back, but he came out victorious.

Drew raises the belt high in one final pose.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 am

The setting is one of the lavishly decorated skyboxes in the Nationwide Arena, the “clink” of several champagne glasses and gay laughter filling the air gave a distinct sense of levity. The camera zoomed out; showing Phantom Lord lazily draped over an ornate sofa, several scantily clad women enjoying the free liquor that came with providing Phantom with some external…stimulation. The crowd outside booed heavily as an angry rapt at the door interrupted the Anarchy Overlord in his fun. He issued a frown, lifting a Cuban cigar to his lips and taking a hard hit, the embers glowing bright orange as they brightened his complexion.

Phantom: Ladies. Remind me to thank Mr. Deezy for your company and these wonderful cigars. However, I’m going to have to ask you to please excuse yourselves. My counter-part seems to be in a rush to finish this meeting and I cannot say that I blame him.

The women escort themselves to the door, opening it to find Jaro who garners a pop from the crowd, albeit mixed with boos and chants of “Anarchy”. The harlots, smelling money, make passes at the disheveled Head of Alchemy, who skirts past them with a disgusted look on his face. Toting a brief-case as well as an armed guard, Jaro seats himself opposite Phantom, lifting the decanter to pour him an aged brandy, downing such with ease before going for a second helping, careful not to spill on his Armani suit.

Phantom: Ah Jason! Please…help yourself. And I see you’ve brought a guest. However highly unnecessary, the gesture amuses me.

Jaro would sport a sour, sobering look, taking another stiff shot.

Jaro: Firstly – it was my money that paid for this brandy. Secondly, stop trying to come off like some kind of eloquent, well-spoken rich tycoon. You look and sound like a cock-bite.

Phantom: Why Jason…whatever do you me-

Jaro: Cut the crap, Phantom. You called me here to do business so let’s do business.

Phantom pouted as if disappointed that Jaro would not indulge him in his delusions of grandeur. His eyes scraped the documents Jaro was producing from his briefcase, before he leaned back and resumed smoking his cigar.

Phantom: Yes. Let’s. Did you enjoy the show? The championship bout between Drew Michaels and War Machine made quite the spectacle-so much so that I’ve decided to cash in War Machine’s rematch clause at Lethal Injection.

This announcement solicits cheers from the crowd.

Jaro: Same old Phantom – allowing for fear to dictate how you run things.

Phantom: I prefer to think of it as “good business”.

Jaro: To each his own. But while you provide your fans with stale matches they’ve already seen, I prefer to keep things new and exciting. So, with that in mind, I’ve decided to put the prize of Alchemy - the C-4 Championship – up for grabs. At Lethal Injection, the devious Doctor David Diabolical will face a man with a record that is nearly unblemished. He is a hero to the people and a perpetual fan favorite. The man I speak of is none other than CGS!

More cheers from the crowd. Phantom’s response is a throaty and false scoff, chuckling in a high-pitched manner that caused Jaro to ginger dig into his ears.

Phantom: Surely you jest, Jason. That lumbering oaf CGS is near 300 pounds. He will crush poor Diabolical and, in turn, his blunder will probably injure himself. Half of the moron’s matches were won on accident I surmise. But while you make bold strides in attempting to bore the death out of the crowd, I give them what they really want.

Jaro: Oh? And what might that be?

Phantom: Sex! Scandal! Violence! So, with great pleasure, I have taken the liberty to arrange an exhibition between two former friends turned bitter enemies. These two have yet to meet in the ring under singles action since their Hardcore Championship bout in 2004. In one corner, you have the destructive beast Styxx and in the other, the man who caged and domesticated him – yes I speak of that damn wizard cYnical!

The pop at the end of cYnical’s name causes the building to quiver. Jaro remains unimpressed, however, yawning broadly.

Jaro: Lassie vs. Timmy. Oh joy. You’re really innovative there, Phantom. But speaking of innovative, there are some issues that need resolving in this next match-up I’ve set up. These two teams are in contention for the Full Metal Tag Team Championships. I’m speaking, of course, of Dangerous by Design and the equally eccentric Significant Others.

Phantom: What is this? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? Flare and Showstoppa in the same ring is like begging for gay male models to go down on one another in the middle of your ring. I caught that debacle you called a show the other night. I wasn’t surprised you’d throw your weight around and try to pull a fast one. You held a #1 Contender’s match that only had Alchemy Superstars involved.

Jaro (sarcastically): Congratulations, Nancy Drew. You get a cookie for your job well done. Is there a point somewhere in there?

Phantom: Yes. Ethan Black shouldn’t have to defend his title just against Alchemy Superstars. Especially unstable ones such as RAMPAGE!. Mr. Black might be injured or worse…

Jaro: That would be a real shame, wouldn’t it?

Phantom: I’ll be sure to tell Ethan of your heart-felt concern. But the opportunity to become Full Metal Championship should be open to all of our competitors and not simply those who have their brand’s owner’s ear. Men such as X or the OC Superhero Lucas Drago should be rewarded for their talent and charisma.

Jaro: Do you smell that? That’s the scent of “bullshit”.

Phantom: What’s bullshit is you trying to strong-arm my champion into a corner. I will not allow for blind injustices that subject superstars who are not the apple of your eye.

Jaro would swear loudly, looking out at the crowd pensively.

Jaro: I guess you’re right, Phantom…

Phantom: No, Jason...wait? I’m right? I mean…of course I’m right!

Jaro: It was unfair of me to merely place my superstars in the title scene.

Phantom: Yes. Very reprehensible.

Jaro: But I have an idea! Say there was a way to ensure that both brands would be equally represented and to also ensure that no outside interference would distract our competitors. Would you be up for it?

Phantom: But of course. You know I’m a man of the people.

Jaro: Well that’s good…because I’m sure our fans are going to enjoy Full Metal Wrestling’s first ever Elimination Chamber!

Phantom: I sure they wi-say WHAT?!

Jaro: It’s only fair, Phantom. Three Alchemy Superstars. Three Anarchy Superstars. An equal opportunity for any man to claim the championship and for one brand to assert dominance over the other. What’s wrong? I thought you were a man of the people? You wouldn’t want to disappoint these fans, would you?

Phantom: Yes but…

Jaro: Good. It’s settled. I’ll have my lawyers draft up the contracts for the Elimination Chamber and come Lethal Injection, Black will have the opportunity to defend his belt against the best each brand has to offer. This was a great idea, Phantom!

A dejected Phantom slumps into his sofa, appearing befuddled and defeated as the crowd ravenously agrees with this decision.

Phantom: Yeah. Thanks.

Jaro collects his various files, carefully placing them back in the briefcase before starting off for the door with his body guard in tow. However, as if remembering something, he returns to the table, lifting his brandy glass to his lips to take one last drink.

Jaro: Oh! And before I go, the entries will be decided by a series of Beat The Clock matches over the course of the next few weeks starting at 2.3. And, by virtue of winning his #1 Contender’s spot on Alchemy 2.2, RAMPAGE! will be the sixth and final entrant into the chamber. Thanks for the brandy, by the way.

Taking his last shot, Jaro steps out the door with a bit more spring in his step and a broad grin splashed on his face. Phantom, appearing morbidly depressed, buries his face into his palms.

Phantom: Ethan is going to kill me….

The FMW Copyright information appears in the corner as the show comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 2.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1