Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!

Go down 
+5
Vendetta
RCA
Rottata
Tromboner Man
The Celt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   Empty
PostSubject: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   E25mtv

#25. Slegna (LM: NA; 6 points)
NO COMMENT. THE ACADEMY DOESN'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO YOU.

#24. Outlaw John Andrews (LM: NA; 12 points)
Making his e25 debut, Outlaw John Andrews impressed the Academy with his victory in the rookies battle royal at Mount Vesuvius. The Academy senses potential, and watches with interest over the career path of the newcomer.

#23. Trey Spruance (LM: NA; 13 points)
Never count him out, Trey Spruance returns to the e25 once more. As Axel Von Osborne’s tag team partner, he’s put in some good performances recently, the best in the early stages of the Mount Vesuvius match. The Academy’s interest is peaked, but can Spruance match that interest? We wait with cautious optimism.

#22. Tiberius Jefferson (LM: NA; 14 points)
Limping in at 22 is Tiberius Jefferson, Romeo’s personal bodyguard. Following his loss to Drew Michaels at 12.1, he was taken out of the game by members of Gold Standard Wrestling and as a result was unable to compete in scheduled matches. With this in mind, the Academy could only offer our 22nd position.

#21. Faith (LM: 18; 15 points)
Slipping down the charts is FMW’s favourite daughter, Faith. With only a losing effort to Faith to show this cycle, she arrives in at 21st position in the e25. However, the Academy notes she’ll be in competition in the main event of Corruption 13.1, and will watch eagerly to see if she can recover much needed momentum

#20. Matt Dunn (LM: NA; 22 points)
Guess who’s back! Huh? How’d you know? What do you mean it was obvious? Oh well, regardless of whether he shocked the masses in the Mt. V match, Matt Dunn is back and in impressive fashion, eliminating three other competitors in the Mount Vesuvius match. The Academy regrets it can’t offer Mr. Dunn anything more than 20th position, but lack of competition before the Pay Per View forces our hand.

#19. JL Anwyl (LM: 19; 24 points)
Making his e25 debut, JL Anwyl has made a definite impact on FMW by launching himself into the heart of the action, making a strong apperance in the Mount V. Match. From what the Academy saw, we're sure we'll be seeing alot more from the newcomer.

#18. Jeff Whitt (LM: NA; 28 points)
Gold Standard Wrestling desire to forge an impact on FMW has lead Jeff Whitt to the number 18 position here in the e25, an impressive debut for the outsider. Back by a stable willing to be a vicious as needed in their quest, Whitt has picked up considerable momentum as of late.

#17. Christian G. Smitten (LM: NA; 35 points)
When the former World Champion announced he was to return to active competition, the Academy is sure this is not how he planned it. In his first match back he attempted to insert himself into the UV title picture, but was shut out by a determined Celt. Following this it was he who ate the pin in a tag match designed to be a warm up going into the Mount V PPV. And then the real dent in his momentum; Smitten was almost instantly eliminated in the Mount Vesuvius match, sent flying by a falling competitor launched by PX. Well the academy knows Smitten has all the credentials in the world, we fear we may only hand him our 17th spot in light of all this. Is there a change brewing in the former champ, or will the downward spiral continue?

#16. Axel Von Osborne (LM: NA; 37 points)
A man showing the Academy a drive to succeed right now is Axel Von Osborne. He may not have a major win behind him, but his gutsy performance against Seth Omega for the Abandoned title was enough for the Academy to place him in 16 position. The Academy feels there’s vast amounts of potential just waiting to be untapped here.

#15. Jack Eastwood (LM: 19; 45 points)
The former Dunnwood shook off a coma and marched straight back into competition at Mount Vesuvius, facing down both Seth Omega and The Celt. Alas, Eastwood couldn’t muster a victory no matter how much abuse he threw at the Celt, and felt the wrath of the Law. Fortunately for his e25 prospects, Eastwood was able to recover his standing somewhat with two impressive eliminations in the Mount V. Match itself.

#14. PX (LM: 5; 47 points)
Tumbling down from our 5th spot on the e25 is PX. Despite becoming the greatest Television champion of all time, both in terms of length of reign and defences, the brooding Irishman has suffered greatly this cycle, his title taken from him by brash new comer David GS. Despite the opportunity to rebound in a rematch, PX was unable to succeed, and as a result finds himself in our 14th position.

#13. Abel Steele (LM: 14; 50 points)
Up one position, but the ever hungry for success Abel Steele may not be pleased with that. Despite showing the Academy tremendous resolve this cycle Steele has not been able to pick up the key victories needed to secure a higher position.

#12. Leviticus (LM: NA; 52 points)
Making his e25 debut is Leviticus, a proud member of the Gold Standard Wrestling faction, and what a debut it is. Piercing the chart at number 12, the Academy simply couldn’t hold Leviticus back following his Mt. V performance, where he an MVP, eliminating 4 other men. Had he not taking loses earlier in the cycle, the Academy assures Leviticus he could have been even higher.

#11. Alex O’Rion (LM: NA; 57 points)
Well, the important thing is he’s climbing up the e25. However, the Academy does note that Halifax’s own, Alex O’Rion, is in a precarious position. Coming at number 11, he’s risen above many of his peers showing good momentum as part of the Wayward Sons; however with tensions constantly rising between the twos the Academy wonders just how long that can last. And with Chris Austin a full ten places above him, should the two split O’Rion may find himself being hammered by a man who taking on all challengers at the moment. Of course, the Academy is open to be proven wrong...

#10. Leon Caprice (LM: 10; 65 points)
The thrill of victory, The agony of defeat; Leon Caprice knows both currently. At 12.3 he unseated fighting champion Seth Omega to become FMW Abandoned Champion, a title he has sought long after. Alas, he was unable to drive forward his momentum, and at Mt. V was immediately unseated by Apostasy, catching the new champion on the back foot. Coming in at number 10 once again, the Academy ponders if Caprice can shift out of this current gear or is being to stick to the one spot

#9. Seth Omega (LM: 13; 66 points)
You can call Seth Omega alot of things, but just make sure the word “Fighter” is among them. Omega got off to a strong start this cycle, proudly defending his Abandoned title against Matt Dunn on the final ever Distortion, and then again against Axel Von Osborne at COR 12.2. Under extreme pressure, he faced down his third title defence in a row against Leon Caprice at 12.3, and wasn’t able to cope with Caprice’s aerial offence. Showing as much grit as the Academy has ever seen, Omega resolved to rebound and regain his momentum by winning the UV title at Mt. V. Alas, despite pushing himself to the absolute limit he was unsuccessful in his bid. The Academy now fears for Omega’s health, and taking into consideration recent FMW newswire reports, we fear this is the last we’ll see of Omega for some time. He goes out swinging coming in at number 9 on the e25.

#8. Drew Michaels (LM: 2; 67 points)
Slipping down the e25 is Drew Michaels, the now former C-4 Champion. Despite his lose to Chris Austin, Drew is still running strong however, he took a brutal victory over Abel Steele at AMMO 12.3 to win the right to choose his entry in the Mount Vesuvius match, and gave a “Give ‘em all hell” performance in said match, coming second place to cousin Nick Bryson. Claiming our 8th spot, can Drew bounce back to the dizzying heights of the number 2 spot?

#7. Apostasy (LM: NA; 77 points)
Emerge from the shadows. Win titles. Return to the shadows. Apostasy, who wasn’t even ranked last e25, has smashed his way up the board with some remarkable performances, not least of which was his capturing of the FMW Abandoned title from Leon Caprice. True be told, the Academy had expected Caprice to retain following his spectacular win over Seth Omega at COR 12.3. However, showing gut and determination has overcome, and for that takes out number 7 position on the e25.

#6. David GS (LM: 16; 81 points)
RZA once sang “No matter how hard you try, you can’t stop me now”, well he might just have had DGS in mind when he did, because no one in FMW seems to be able to slow this young rookie smashing through his opponents like a bowling ball through pins. One of the biggest considerations that impressed the Academy was his claiming of the FMW Television title, a championship PX seemingly had a death grip on. With such a huge victory, followed up by amazing defences of said title the Academy could do nothing but hand David GS the 6th position on the e25

#5. The Celt (LM: 15; 85 points)
From the man who couldn’t win to the man who can’t be stopped, the Celt has never been more in the driver seat of his career than right now. Taking the bull by the horns, he knocked down former World Champion Christian Smitten to becoming No.1 Contender to the UV title at COR 12.1 before striking down Smitten once again along with TyranT to boot alongside SoA stable-mate Hannibal Frost. Surging into Mount Vesuvius he finally made good on his quest to win the Ultraviolent title by defeating both Seth Omega and Jack Eastwood. To top it all off he even put in a very solid Mount Vesuvius match performance. And for all this Celt claims the Academy’s respect and our number 5 spot.

#4. TyranT (LM: 3; 86 points)
It was one hell of a run, almost mythical in its length. Tyrant lasted an incredible 373 days as World Champion and in that time used his momentum like a hammer against his opponents. He was, of course, slowed down in the run up to Mount Vesuvius , losing a warm up match alongside Smitten to the plucky Sons of Attrition, and as a result find himself slipping down to 4th position.

#3. Nick Bryson (LM: 21; 88 points)
Shooting up the e25 is Nick Bryson, who has relaunched himself into the heart of FMW action by an incredible performance in the Mount Vesuvius match! Like the most intelligent predator he waiting for right time to strike and landed a blow right to the jugular of the company. Now flying high as the Torch Bearer his momentum is soaring

#2. Hannibal Frost (LM: 6; 97 points)
Coming in just shy of the number one spot, Hannibal Frost has stamped his authority on Full Metal Wrestling as of late, showing the World just what he planned to achieve at Mt. Vin a tag team action with none other than TyranT and Christian G. Smitten, a power team indeed, before the coup de grace at the PPV when he unseated the longest reigning World Champion of all time! Now that’s momentum! His one draw back was a loss to Smitten, a sizeable bump in the road to the World Champion, and for this he has lost out the top spot to...

#1. Radical Chris Austin (LM: 4; 99 points)
This month the decision as to who was going to be top of the e25 was bitterly close. In the end, the man put in the number one spot could be none other than the proclaimed “King of FMW”, the “Radical” Chris Austin. Burning through the competition at an almost unthinkable rate, Austin has created blistering momentum with a crucial defence of his FMW Tag Team Championship with partner Alex O’Rion as well taking down one of the foundation stones of FMW Drew Michaels and taking his C-4 Championship. Throw into the mix his astounding Mount Vesuvius performance, his resolve to achieve even more despite any friction within the Wayward sons and we’re left to ask: Who can stop him now?

Last edited by The Celt on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

The Celt wrote:
Coming in just shy of the number one spot, Hannibal Frost has stamped his authority on Full Metal Wrestling as of late, taking down former World Champion and FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten in singles action, then again in a tag team action with none other than TyranT in the mix, before the coup de grace at the PPV when he unseated the longest reigning World Champion of all time! Now that’s momentum!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEE SMIIIIITTEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!

Christian G. Smitten (4.27 aps + 0.8 avs = 5.07 total)
Hannibal Frost (4.17 aps + 0.7 avs = 4.87 total)

Facts. Check them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
The Celt wrote:
Coming in just shy of the number one spot, Hannibal Frost has stamped his authority on Full Metal Wrestling as of late, taking down former World Champion and FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten in singles action, then again in a tag team action with none other than TyranT in the mix, before the coup de grace at the PPV when he unseated the longest reigning World Champion of all time! Now that’s momentum!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEE SMIIIIITTEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!

Christian G. Smitten (4.27 aps + 0.8 avs = 5.07 total)
Hannibal Frost (4.17 aps + 0.7 avs = 4.87 total)

Facts. Check them.

The Academny apoligzes, and notes the matter has been corrected. The Academy would also be interested in any other thoughts the esteemed Christian G. Smitten may have on this edition of the e25.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

It's nice to know just how respected I am, I guess. Spend countless hours trying to make sure that the federation keeps going, often causing increased stress and a loss of sleep. Yes, my return to the ring might not have been as desirable as I would have liked, but I thought maybe what I had of done would have validated people giving me a bit of respect around here. The one shining moment in this cestpool of a return has gone un-noticed. Seemingly just like me.

Yes, I'm fucking frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 am

I honestly don't see how you're disrespected here. You're still one of the elites in this place.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 am

OOC: For the last time I don't refer to myself or my character as "Radical". I stopped that at least a year ago and I would appreciate it if others had as well. If it helps, I'll stop using 'RCA', K?

Thanks for the number one rating though. It's the epic!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 am

WTF?! Where's Blake Vendetta?! I've made a fucking impact people, I haven't lost a damn match and this is how you repay me? What a joke.

Seriously though, this is cool. I did something similar in my fed but could never be bothered to write it up, props to you Wink
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 pm

OOC: TBM, if you're unhappy with how I wrote you up I apologize. I highlighted the fact you've been losing a bit recently because, at least in my mind, I thought it seemed, based on Smitten's recent interactions with Jaro, that there's a face turn coming off the back of the sympathy those loses cause couple with said Jaro abuse. I thought highlighting this would add to that angle.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

I am totally elated with being in the E25!!! And at 16 to boot....I think my star will do nothing but rise as I go along I have big plans for Mr VAN Osbourne coming down the pipe!!!
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Hell AVO, I guarantee you if we had had a e25 for the last PPV you'd have made that one too; We all know how hard you've been fighting for a spot here and it hasn't gone unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

The Celt wrote:
OOC: TBM, if you're unhappy with how I wrote you up I apologize.

That actually was something in character. I know it kinda looked blurred, but that's kinda how Smitten's been written at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Lol, way to give a free heart attack TBM. You wrote that so close to the bone I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:01 pm

The Celt wrote:
Hell AVO, I guarantee you if we had had a e25 for the last PPV you'd have made that one too; We all know how hard you've been fighting for a spot here and it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Well the props are greatly appreciated and it does a lot to bolster my confidence as I move along here as does booking like me against Seth and me against Eastwood....Consistently going up against the best of the best helps me elevate my game leaps and bounds.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Fuck yeah, GSW.

I'm slightly amazed to see myself on here, but it's totally cool.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: For the last time I don't refer to myself or my character as "Radical". I stopped that at least a year ago and I would appreciate it if others had as well. If it helps, I'll stop using 'RCA', K?

Thanks for the number one rating though. It's the epic!

OOC: You're still Radical Christobelle.

IC: Now, onto a more pressing subject. While I wish I could have claimed my Ultraviolent Championship, I'm pleased at the progress I made in capturing and retaining my Abandoned Championship. That being said, I wish Apostasy all the best with said championship and I look forward to possibly returning to FMW in a non-wrestling role in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 am

Hmmm. Not in the E25.

Not surprising at all. I'll make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!    Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount V Aftermath: E25 results!
Page 1 of 1