Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 am

The shot opens to show the O’Rion brothers sitting V.I.P. box watching the action below to scout potential opponents. Unfortunately when they were given the box, they were not informed that it contained a large screen plasma television and free satellite. Their scouting mission has slowly fallen apart with the realization that “The Gift” with Katie Holmes on HBO.

Alex: Hey, do you think we should be paying more attention to the matches tonight?

Adrian: No way bro, supposedly Katie Holmes shows her breasts in this movie.

Andrew: Yeah, Katie Holmes is a good ole fashion non-Canadian girl. And I’m gonna see her boobs.

Adrian: Besides you guys need to beat some people from your own bracket before you worry about these byes.

Alex: Andrew you ready for your match against ‘Page?

Andrew: Yeah, just because he could beat the little man…

Adrian: HEY!

Andrew: ….doesn’t mean he stands a chance against me. Lightening doesn’t strike the same place twice byes, or in the case it can’t beat an O’Rion a second time round.

Alex: Yeah tell me about it. I get to face off against the one and only OC Superqueero Lucas Fago! And his not so heterosexual life partner Mr.Queen.

Adrian: Heh, Fago.

Andrew: And after we win those matches, we get to the real fight. The one to show whom the one real O’Rion is for a spot in the finals.

Alex: Yeah I can’t wait to see who I’m facing from the other bracket.

Andrew: You mean, who I am facing don’tcha?

Alex: No I meant me, your good bro, don’t get me wrong, but I’m the one who won our tag matches.

Andrew: Only because I went in kicked some ass took some names and left the remains for you.

Alex laughs and looks back to the TV.

Alex: You keep telling yourself that bro; maybe one day someone else might believe it.

Andrew gets up from his seat and looks over angered at his brother. As Alex turns to look at him, about to stand from his own seat.

Andrew: You want to settle this now! I can beat Rampage and deal with Lucas after he gets a bye past you. Hard to fight him after I knock your teeth down your thro…

Adrian: BOOBIES! Those aren’t real, yes they are!

The two elder O’Rion brothers are shocked out of their argument by Adrian bouncing in his seat towards the TV. They look towards the TV screen to see the shot change before looking back at each other, an awkward silence taking hold of the room.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a second round Road to Glory Tournament for the Full Metal Wrestling Championship, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from the dark side of your subconscious, weighing in at one hundred and ninety pounds.

“Living Color” by Cult of Personality begins to blare from the speakers.

Buster Cherry: This is CCYYYNNNIIICCAAAAAAALLLLL!!!

A ring of flame shoots up around the ring, and when it dies down Cynical and his partner Smoochy are standing in the ring as the crowd erupts.

Stone: And what an entrance from the savvy ring veteran, trying to set a high bar for his opponent to follow.

Phantom: If that’s true, why is his heterosexual life partner frog thing in the ring with him?

Stone: Not for long he isn’t it looks like Smoochy will be joining us on commentary.

Phantom: The hell? Why is Kermit joining us.

Stone: Zuzu’s translator said he ordered it.

Phantom: The bird speaks in Warks! How can anyone translate that!?

Smoochy: Ribbit

Phantom: Ah!

Stone: Thank you for joining us Smoochy

Smoochy: Croak

Buster Cherry: And introducing his opponent, hailing from The Bronx, New York, and weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds, this is HHHOOOOSSSTTTTYYYYYLLLLEEE!

“Renegade” By Jay-Z and Eminem begins to blare from the speakers as Hostyle walks through the curtains. As he walks down the alley he reaches over and grabs a sign painted with “1 Hostyle Point” and continues towards the ring. Sliding under the rope he holds the sign up to Cynicals face and screams out “This is as close as you’ll ever get to one”, righ before throwing into Cynicals face.

Stone: Oh and would you look at that, Hostyle tosses the sign at Cynical and takes advantage catching the wizard with a short running clothesline.

Phantom: Wow, and I always though those points were completely useless, it’s about time one actually did something.

Smoochy: Ribbet!

Stone: Excellent point Smoochy.

Phantom: You understand what the green ranger is saying?

Stone: No, but it was hinted our jobs might be on the line if we don’t go along with it.

Phantom: The frog is gold!

Stone: Nice sell out, and now Hostyle is kicking the hell out of Cynical legs, he isn’t trying to set up for that reverse figure four of his already is he?

Phantom: No you fool, he’s showing everyone how it’s done. Don’t you see those aren’t normal kicks, they are modified, modified kicks to beat the cock jockey with.

Stone: Hey Phantom look, another bandwagon just went by, jump on.

Phantom: Really! Where?

Stone: That’s what I thought. And now Hostyle has slide out of the ring by that ringpost still holding Cynicals leg. And he just ran Cynicals knee into the post! That had to hurt, and he follows it up with a drop kick to that same knee. Catching it in in between his feet and that ungiving metal pole!

Smoochy: RIBBIT CROAK RIBBIT!!

Phantom: And the frog is just hopping mad.

Stone: Punny, were you dropped on your head as a child.

Phantom:….

Stone: HA! Hostyle slides back into the ring, and Cynical still hasn’t gotten to his feet yet.

Phantom: And it doesn’t look like he will Hostyle seems hell bent on finishing this early as he goes for the reverse figure four he calls the Hostyle Restraint. But Cynical trips him up using a kick from his one good leg and begins pulling himself to the ropes as Hostyle falls over.

Stone: And Cynical is back to his feet now, but it doesn’t look like he can put much pressure on that injured leg of his.

Phantom: Which is too bad for him as the Influencer of Innovation is back to his feet and coming at him full speed ahead.

Stone: OH MY GOD! Cynical in a desperation move just belly-to-belly suplexed Hostyle over the ropes and to the ground below.

Smoochy stands up and starts clapping as Cynical takes a breather in the ring.

Stone: And now Cynical is climbing the turnbuckles, this could be a bad mistake, or the best way to get some momentum going his way.

Phantom: Fly Fat Ass Fly!

Stone: Cynical weighs less than you.

Phantom: Shut up!

As Hostyle gets to his knees Cynical leaps off top rope, Hostyle sees him coming and sidesteps, steering Cynical face first into the security railing.

Stone: Did you see Cynicals neck just snap back at that impact, he could be out cold!

Phantom: He finally had things going his way and made the mistake of going to the top. Silly wizard high stake moves are for kids.

Smoochy looks at Phantom Lord and raises a balled fist towards him.

Phantom: Easy Kermit!

Stone: And Cynical is thrown back into the ring by Hostyle as the refs count reaches 7. Hostyle gets into a mount position and is just raining blows down onto the already battered face of Cynical. I don’t know how much more punishment he can take before the ref needs to step in and stop this.

Phantom: This is the FMW Stone, we don’t stop matches for petty things like unconsciousness.

Stone: Hostyle continues to throw punches, but wait! Cynical just caught one of Hostyles fists and turned it into a simple armbar. What a great reversal!

Phantom: But not good enough as Hostyle does a flip off the mat, ripping his arm free of Cynicals grasp and grabs hold of the mans injured leg and slapping on an ankle lock.

Stone: Another brilliant counter by Hostyle, Cynicals legs took tremendous punishment earlier, who knows if he has the strength to get out of this move.

Smoochy: RIBBIT!

Phantom: Come on, tap you stupid wizard, tap and let the young blood go on!

Stone: I thought you advocated oppression by the ruling class?

Phantom: I make exceptions for wizards, warlocks, and Canadians.

Stone: Right…getting back to the action now Cynical is inching closer to the ropes, and yes he grabbed it and Hostyle breaks the hold.

Phantom: This is the last chance the wizard is going to get; Hostyle is visibly upset by the refusal to tap.

Stone: He tries to yank Cynical to his feet, and wizard catches him with a wicked looking European uppercut. Hostyles lip has been busted wide open, and Cynical follows I up with a DDT. Cynical showing that he is still very much in this match.

Phantom: I knew he could do it, all along.

Stone: For those of you keep score at home this is bandwagon number two for Phantom this match, if he gets to five we will give everyone in the arena a free pizza pie.

Phantom: Mmmm Pie….

Stone: I am being told by the producer that yes, that does count as him jumping on the pie bandwagon, we are up to three!

In the ring Cynical lifts Hostyle back to his feet and goes for a release suplex. As soon as he lets go of Hostyle he runs to the ropes and springs off into a moonsault.

Stone: What a beautiful move by Cynical, and he goes for the cover. One….Two….Thr….NO! Hostyle gets the shoulder up with inches to spare; he came within a millisecond of ending his Road to Glory right there.

Phantom: As much as I hate to admit it, both of these men are giving everything they have, just for a shot at the most prestigious title in the world, the Full Metal Championship.

Stone: And the fans expect nothing less. Hostyle is getting up, and is yelling at the other side of the ring. What the hell is he doing?

Phantom: Getting the referee to turn his back.

Stone: And he nails Cyncial right in the wizards crystal balls with a low blow.

Phantom: A Modified Low Blow!

Stone: How do you modify a low blow?

Phantom: I swear I saw a little grab action during that one.

Stone: Eww…and the ref has turned back and is checking on Cynical as Hostyle climbs to the top. Wait where the hell is Smoochy going?

Phantom: Hey get back here you Green Ranger wanna a be! That chair isn’t yours!

Stone: Smoochy climbs up behind Hostyle who is getting ready for the Hostyle High Dive, and wow! What a vicious chair shot to the back of the head, the frog just teed off on Hostyles head!

Phantom: Come on ref, that’s blatant interference.

Stone: The ref didn’t see it, he’s still checking Cynical! Hostyle just tumbled from the top rope, and it looks like the back of his head has been busted wide the fuck open! But it looks like Cynical did he’s crawling quickly over to the downed Hostyle!

Phantom: That Sandbagging son of a bitch!

Stone: And he’s locked in that Dragon Sleeper/Rings of Saturn combination he calls the Maniac Depression! Hostyle doesn’t even seem to notice, I think Hostyle was already out. The ref checks him and is calling for the bell.

Phantom: Fuck PETA where the hell is animal control when you need them.

Stone: It doesn’t matter how he won, all that matters is that Cynical is going on to the next round and Hostyle is done!

cYnical (4.47aps + 1.7avs = 6.17 Total)
Hostyle (4.14aps + 0.9avs = 5.04 Total)

Mr. Woodchuck: Fans, later on tonight we will see the completion of Round 2 of the Road to Glory Tournament to crown the inaugural FMW Heavyweight Championship. One of the matches on the card pits Ethan Black versus the very man with me here right now, the man known simply as Takeover. Takeover, I’d like to get your thoughts on the upcoming battle tonight.

Takeover pauses and looks Ranger Joe up and down, with a confused look in his eye.

Takeover: What the hell is this?

Mr. Woodchuck: It’s a backstage interview. Jaro sent me back here to get your take on the match tonight…

Takeover: No, I got that. I mean, what the hell are you supposed to be? A beaver? A gopher? Hey, we have Gophers back where I come from. You remind me of them, too. Undersized, overmatched, and well in over their heads no matter where they go.

Mr. Woodchuck: No, I’m Mr. Woodchuck, the beloved FMW backstage interviewer. Nice to meet you.

Takeover: I’m sure. By the way, do you enjoy having a hand crammed up your anus as you speak? On second thought, I’d rather not know. So anyways, you wanted to get my thoughts on the match I have tonight with Ethan Black.

Weeks ago, I came to this federation to turn it on its ear. A young, upstart company such as this needs my prestige, ring ability, drawing power…ah hell, let’s just say it needed me and be done with it. At 1.2, I began to fulfill my destiny, my legacy, to claim my rightful place in history as the champion, as I took out St. N. Some people told me I was in over my head to begin with. Those people…oh, those people were wrong, to say the least.

And so here we stand, Ethan Black. The essence of evil versus the master of the mat. The symbol of sin versus the ruler of the ring. The legend of lethal versus the Allah of alliteration. Just weeks ago, fans across the country awed in marvel at the very prospects of such a match-up. Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant, The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart – they alllllllllllllll pale in comparison. Now Ethan, I want to make one thing very clear when we’re out there in that ring later tonight. Your crusade to rule over Full Metal Wrestling has not gone unnoticed. You see, Ethan, I too fashion such elaborate plans. Step one…oh no, what the fuck is this? Hold on a second…

Takeover notices a backstage worker wearing Ethan Black merchandise.

Takeover: Hey! You! Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing?

Worker: I’m…I’m, uh, just drinking some coffee…

Takeover: No, you sad replacement for a cumrag, what do you call THAT! Takeover points to the shirt.

Worker: Oh, this? Ethan Black gave it to me. He promised I’d be spared when he takes this federation over if I sold my soul to him. This was just a perk. Boy, I feel sorry for you.

Takeover: My, that’s cute. You mean to tell me that someone with the IQ equivalent to a tree stump is going to run roughshod over FMW? That’s like saying that St. Michael Dreamkiller can give a compelling speech, or that Joey Hollywood can put on an exciting match. That’s sarcasm, for you morons out there with your Ethan Black mugs, sweats, and tees. Get the fuck out of here with this garbage. Takeover rips the shirt off of the backstage worker. Oh damn, maybe you should just keep that thing on after all. I haven’t seen a gut that big since Hostyle’s mother came to visit him backstage.

The worker begins to scurry away in embarrassment, but is tripped up by Takeover.

Takeover: Oh, you thought you were getting away that easy, huh? I’ve got a message for your boy, Ethan. Make sure you tell him just who sent it, too!

Takeover bends over and applies the Hostile Takeover to the helpless man, who immediately writhes in pain and taps out, to no avail.

Takeover: Ethaaaaaaaaaaan! This is your fate if you dare step into that ring with me tonight! I advise that you use your head and stay as far away from this match as possible, because I will make it my mission to see to it that I win that Heavyweight Championship. And if you should be so lucky as to pick up the victory? Oh ho ho, Ethan…let’s just not go down that road. Trust me, I’ll be the worst nightmare that you will ever experience!

Takeover finally relinquishes the hold and, breathing intensely heavy, storms off down the hallway, shouting something about victory and decimating Ethan Black.

Woodchuck: Interesting turn of events here backstage, folks. I can’t wait to see how Ethan Black reacts to such threats, as Takeover promises to steamroll to the coveted FMW championship. Stone, Phantom, let’s get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

The shot pans inside the Significant Others locker room, where DIDDLY FUSION has been approached by FMW commentator Ranger Joe and Mr. Woodchuck as SHOWSTOPPA shadow boxes to the tune of Seether’s ‘Remedy’.

Throw your dollar bills and leave your thrills all here with me
And speak but don't pretend I won't defend you anymore you see
It aches in every bone, I'll die alone, but not for you
My eyes don't need to see that ugly thing, I know it's me you fear
If you want me hold me back

frail, the skin is dry and pale, the pain will never fail
And so we go back to the remedy
Clip the wings that get you high, just leave them where they lie
And tell yourself, "you be the death of me"

DF: I’d advise against talking to Show tonight. He’s on another planet. Just leave him be. I’ve seen him like this for two other opponents, ever. Vil and Sheep. His two biggest rivals. He’s a big match performer, but he’s not treating this as a showstealer. He’s treating it as an honor debt. He feels obligated. He’s like Captain Fucking America tonight, bro. He’s out to Avenge something.

Mr. Woodchuck: You think he’ll be able to fight the rage back down and focus on the match? Diabolical and Red Dragon can bring the violence off the carts, as we’ve seen. Could your partner’s frazzled emotional state get you guys in trouble tonight?

DF: Let me clarify things, puppet. /WE/ are the greatest Tag Team in the last decade. There have been times where I needed Show’s help in pursuit of the Hardcore Excellence I’ve come to embody, and there have been times he’s needed my help to climb the ladder of prestige he now sits atop. Partners watch each others backs. That’s what makes legendary Tag teams...opposites converging and finding communality. I’m Hardcore. He’s the spot machine. This is about neither of those legacies. This is about good old fashioned revenge. Red Dragon nearly killed my partner last week. Then he and his cohort, Diabolical, nearly killed Show’s life partner. I’m not happy about either occurrence, and Show is flat out despondent. He's not just my partner, he's my friend. I got his back. AND AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH MOTIVATION, Diabolical characterized me as Insignificant.

Diddly shakes his head in disgust and leers at the camera.

DF: I know you’re new to /this/ game, Mad Professor. History Lesson, Dr. Doom: I invented Hardcore. We perfected tag team wrestling. Tonight, you get to see first hand that I’m a FORCE to be reckoned with.

Woodchuck: Would you care to comment on the news that if either member can put on a good showing, they get a shot at that very C-4 title next week at the inaugural FMW PAY PER VIEW: DEATH ROW?

Suddenly, Showstoppa springs forward and snatches the microphone from Ranger Joe’s other hand and throws the puppet out the open locker room door. He then gets face to face with Mister Joseph Gladstone.

Show: You want a comment? Tell them not to worry about my fucking title. Tell them to concern themselves with surviving. They will not make it to the pay per view. Hear this, if you hear nothing else. I spent 22 years building towards one goal whilst running my mouth about how IN THAT RING, I was peerless. Last week, I proved it by beating three men. Every waking moment since has been spent under siege from these two. That’s life at the top. Fine. But, you guys took out my love. He’s going recover. You on the other hand, won’t. Don’t worry about Death Row, boys. This court isn’t waiting a week. This Judge has seen the evidence and decided your fate. Death Row is a stay of execution you will not get.

You get executed Tonight.

"O Fortuna" plays as Cherry takes the mic.

Cherry: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for a spot in the quarterfinals of the Road to Glory Tournament. Introducing first, weighing in at 277lbs… ETHAN BLACK!

Stone: This kid has got some heart, Phantom, let me tell you that.

Phantom: And tonight he’s going to have to show just how much heart he has.

Stone: Valid point, Phantom, very valid point. The guy is a powerhouse. I just hope that the kid can get the upper hand and score a pinfall over him.

”The Arrival” by Atmosphere hits the speakers as Cherry takes the mic one more time.

Cherry: From Minneapolis, Minnesota… weighing in at 287lbs… TAAAAAAAAAKEOVER!

Stone: This man is not to be messed with.

Phantom: Don’t count him out though.

Stone: Oh, of course not. I mean, look at him.

Phantom: And I’m sure that Black is well aware of that.

Stone: He is, trust me, he is. I talked to him backstage earlier today and the guy had been studying all of Takeover’s previous matches looking for any weakness that the guy might have.

Phantom: Let’s hope that for his sake, he found one.

The bell tolls and we’re underway.

Stone: …and with a wise move by both of the competitors, they’re circling each other in the ring, sizing each other up.

Phantom: Can you really blame them though? This is a huge opportunity for Black, the last thing that he’s going to want to do is just jump right into this.

Stone: It’s pretty big for Takeover as well. Neither of them is going to underestimate the other. I’m sure Takeover hasn’t…

Phantom: For his sake, let’s hope that he hasn’t.

Stone: And there they go with the initial lockup.

Phantom: Why is it that they always start with a lockup?

Stone: I dunno, just something that we as wrestlers always do, I guess.

Phantom: Interesting.

Stone: Indeed. It looks like Takeover is going to start the match off as the one in control. He’s got Black in a headlock, he’s tossing him against the ropes now.

Black flies towards the ropes but at the last second hangs on.

Stone: Takeover looks a little unimpressed that Black didn’t come flying back. Tough luck there for Takeover. Not everything always goes as planned.

Takeover runs towards Black but at the last second…

Stone: Black ducked to the ground and pulled the top rope down with him. He essentially just ejected Takeover out of the ring.

Phantom: Great tactical move there by Black. First off, it’s just going to infuriate Takeover, and secondly it gives him time to figure out his next move.

Stone: And pissing off Takeover is something that you do not want to do. While tactically correct, realistically, he just opened up a whole new can of worms. He’s going to have to watch out now. He has really pissed off the veteran.

Takeover gets back to his feet and shakes off the cob webs. He reaches up and grabs onto the first rope to pull himself up…

Stone: Oh wow! Sliding dropkick there by Black! Takeover just went flying into barrier!

Phantom: Wow, Black is impressing me! He’s not just a big man. He can move when he wants to!

Stone: He’s not going to waste any time either.

Black runs over to the ropes and vaults himself to the outside, landing on Takeover.

Stone: He wants that thing so bad that you can taste it!

Phantom: He paid the price for the high risk manoeuvre though, he’s holding his ribs pretty tightly.

Stone: It looks as though Black has hurt his ribs pretty early on in the matchup. That’s not going to be a good thing for the newcomer. He’s back to his feet though and heading back over to Takeover who is up to one knee.

Black grabs Takeover by the hair to pull him back to his feet but Takeover counters.

Stone: Punch to the stomach by Takeover! And another! There’s a shot to the ribs! Black is in pain! Takeover grabs him by the hair and smashes his face off the barrier and Black goes down.

Phantom: Takeover is… searching under the ring? Why? This match is just a regular match, right? Not ‘No-DQ’?

Stone: Whatever. Takeover has a trash can lid now. How original. We’ll find out in a second if it is or not…

Takeover doesn’t waste any time at all. He walks right over to Black and wails on his head with the trash can lid. Black is reeling on the ground and Takeover kicks him square in the ribs.

Stone: Apparently the trash can lid is legal. I betcha that Takeover used his ties with the old GM to get this match to be a No-DQ match and we just weren’t informed. He’s gotta be some pissed off that the match started off with Black in command.

Phantom: He definitely isn’t anymore, that’s for sure.

Takeover swings again with the trash can lid, connecting hard with Black’s head.

Stone: Another stiff shot there by Takeover.

Phantom: Black is going to have to do something, and quickly, if he has any hope of getting back in control.

Takeover pulls back with the lid and swings with all his might…

Stone: VAN DAMINATOR! Black just hit a Van Daminator out of no where!! What a desperation move!

Phantom: …the fuck was that?!

Stone: I don’t know, but look at Takeover! He’s bleeding badly now. That shot took a lot out of him. Black is still in pain from all of the shots that he took.

Phantom: This is freakin’ nuts! I can’t believe that this is happening to Takeover!

Stone: I can’t believe that Black, the rookie, has given Takeover a run for his money like this. This is insane! Don’t let up!

Black makes his way to his feet and notices how much pain Takeover is in. He dashes across the ring and bulldogs Takeover straight onto the trash can lid, lying in the center of the ring.

Stone: Big bulldog there by Black. He’s really capitalizing on the Van Daminator he hit only seconds ago. Takeover is back to his feet now but Black quickly refocuses his attention on him. Running leg lariat by Black!

Phantom: Wow!

Stone: It’s a beauty of a move.

Phantom: Correct, you are.

Stone: You’re talking like Yoda now?

Phantom: A brilliant commentator, you are not.

Stone: ….

Phantom: Ha!

Black walks over to the fallen Takeover and grabs him by the hair and pulls him to his feet. Slowly, he walks the injured Takeover over towards the turnbuckle. He puts his head under his arms and lifts his limp body onto the top of the turnbuckle.

Stone: He’s not taking him up to the top rope, is he?

Phantom: For the love of God! These two guys aren’t small guys!

Black climbs the turnbuckle and hauls Takeover up to his feet. He locks his head under his arms and jerks…

Stone: Superplex by Black! Correction! Stalling Superplex?

Phantom: My… god…

Stone: What power here by the rookie! He’s holding Takeover in a Stalling Superplex! There they go! Black and Takeover just crashed to the floor from 6 feet in the air right onto that trash can lid!

Upon hitting the ground, Takeover somehow rolled on top of Black, completely unintentionally.

Stone: Takeover is pinning Black!? There’s the count! 1… 2… and kick out by Black!

Phantom: That was like 2 and eighty seven eighty eighths.

Stone: I don’t think that Black knew what was going on, a Superplex takes a lot out of both people. I don’t think that he knew that he was being pinned!

Phantom: Takeover almost advanced by a fluke, that is nuts!

Black makes his way back to his feet and begins to pull Takeover off the mat. Takeover manages to get onto one knee when…

Phantom: Low blow!

Stone: Takeover just low blowed Black!

Phantom: Smart move there by Takeover to slow down the pace of this match.

Stone: Smart… but very cheap. He’s going to have to do a lot more than punch Black in his “mawbows” to slow him down for long though.

Phantom: Did you just reference Major League?

Stone: Yeah, it was on TV the other night, I couldn’t resist. Takeover is staggering now, he’s not Black in a headlock and he’s really putting the squeeze on.

Phantom: Good old trusty headlocks, always good for regaining energy and stamina.

Stone: Takeover is a smart guy. He knows that he’s gotta slow things down and regain some of his energy if he’s going to be able to put away Black tonight.

Takeover launches Black towards the ropes with an Irish Whip…

Stone: Takeover is right on Black’s tail, and there’s a big clothesline by Takeover. Black just went flipping out of the ring to the outside.

Phantom: He just crashed hard to the floor below.

Stone: Takeover isn’t wasting any time. He’s making his way to the outside and the fallen Black.

Takeover grabs Black by the hair and pulls him to his feet. He pulls him over to the barrier and begins smashing his head off the top of it. After five big hits he knees Black in the stomach. Black falls to the floor and Takeover kicks him in the head for good measure.

Takeover walks over to the ring and begins to look underneath. He pulls out a trash can and tosses it aside then pulls out a table.

He slides the table into the ring and reaches for the trash can and tosses it over top of the ropes. He then turns his attention to Black and slides him into the ring as well.

Stone: Great, a table, this one is going to end with an ambulance.

Phantom: If it does then I win $50 in the pool backstage.

Stone: You bet on this match?

Phantom: Of course I did.

Takeover sets up the table in the center of the ring and pulls Black to his feet and then throws him on top of it.

Stone: No good can come of this, Phantom.

Phantom: Yes it can. Fifty dollars! Fifty freakin’ dollars! I’m getting’ drunk tonight!

Stone: Why do I work with you?

Takeover grabs the trash can and walks over to Black who is lying on the table in pain, he raises the trash can in the air…

Stone: Stiff shots there by Takeover with the trash can. Black has to be feeling this now! There’s another, and another!

Phantom: Takeover is taking the trash out!

Stone: Another, and another! My god! He’s going to kill him! There’s another!

Phantom: There, he stopped.

Takeover throws the trash can aside and looks around the ring.

He looks back at Black.

He turns to the turnbuckle and stares at it for a second…

He looks back over his shoulder at Black who is lying in pain on the table then back at the turnbuckle…

Stone: You have got to be fucking shitting me!

Phantom: YES!

Stone: Takeover is going to climb the turnbuckle! YOU’RE NOT A CRUISERWEIGHT!

Phantom: It’s for a shot at the Full Metal Championship. All bets are off!

Takeover climbs the turnbuckle and sits perched on the top rope and looks around at the crowd.

Stone: This is it. Takeover is going to advance. I can’t believe it.

Takeover launches himself into the air with a big frog splash…

Time seems to stand still as Takeover flies through the air…

Closer to Black…

His arms are extended…

He comes crashing down to the table below…

Stone: BLACK MOVED! MY GOD! HE MOVED!

Phantom: HOLY HELL!

Stone: Black rolled of the table at the last second! I can’t believe it! Takeover just crashed through the table stomach first! Holy shit! Pin him!

Black crawls back to his feet and looks at Takeover who is lying in a heap on the match, mixed with chunks of the shattered table.

Stone: PIN HIM!

Black pauses for a second, looking around the ring. In the middle of the ring lies Takeover on what remains of the table he just crashed through. To the ring lies the trash can that Takeover beat Black with only minutes before. Black looks back at Takeover and moves towards him then stops...

Stone: This is your chance! Pin him!

Black looks back at the trash can lying near the turnbuckle… he pauses then dashes over to it…

Stone: No! What are you doing!? Pin him!

Black grabs the trash can and quickly climbs the turnbuckle in what seems like one step…

Stone: …no…

Phantom: I think he just wants to make sure that Takeover is indeed dead.

Black launches himself into the air, throwing the trash can below his legs…

Stone: Huge leg drop with the trash can by Black! Holy crap!

Pieces of the table fly into the air as well as the trash can after crumpling on top of Takeover’s body.

Black is back to his feet and he picks Takeover back up to his feet.

Stone: More! Oh my god! Not more! Holy shit! He’s calling for it! KINDRED CROSS!!! Black just hit the Kindred Cross after a huge leg drop through a table! Oh my god! Takeover must be dead!

He goes for the pin…

Stone: One…

The crowd is cheering wildly…

Stone: Two… THREE!!! HE DID IT! BLACK IS ADVANCING!!!!

Black jumps to his feet and celebrates, raising his hands into the air.

Buster Cherry takes the mic…

Cherry: Here is your winner and advancing in the Road to Glory Tournament! EEEEETHAN BLACK!!!!

Ethan Black (4.56aps + 2.0avs = 6.56 Total)
Takeover (4.24aps + 0.6avs = 4.84 Total)

Stone: It looks like Takeover's plan of turning this into a No-DQ match behind everyone's back really backfired for him. Black advances in the tournament and will meet cYnical at Death Row. As for Takeover? I have no sweet clue what lies in his future...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

The camera is focused on a shot of a locker room door with Saint Michael Dreamkiller’s name scrawled across it. Dreamkiller exits the locker room, cell phone in hand, slamming the door behind him with a slightly agitated look on his face.

Saint Michael Dreamkiller (on the phone): He's mine! . . . You didn't want him so I took him. Get over it, bitch!

Dreamkiller hangs up the phone and begins walking the down the hallway passing different locker rooms on the way. The camera follows Dreamkiller down a set of stairs into the basement of the arena.

Saint Michael Dreamkiller: Hit harder! Tonight is step 2 and I will NOT fail!

We see X training away on the punching bag that is set up. As the camera pans around, we also see a couple of chains piled in a corner, barbwire and other instruments of destruction. On the walls of the basement are photos of the FMW Superstars. A photo of Al has a red X written on it. The camera turns back over to Dreamkiller with X in the background training.

Saint Michael Dreamkiller: How dare a superstar the caliber of X have to go to public gymnasium and train with the common folk? I humbly requested that X have a place where he could prepare for battle night in and night out and our generous General Manager has agreed to it. Welcome to Hell’s Haven. This dingy mold infested basement is like home to X. This is where he will train, live and collect his thoughts…and I hope all of his thoughts are on permanently dismantling the competition. All of these people on the wall are just road blocks, speed bumps if you will, on our road to happiness. Al was speed bump number one and we flattened; excuse me, smoothed out that speed bump. And tonight there is another…

X stops punching the bag and picks up the chains: swinging them as if they were nunchucks.

Tonight is the night that we dim the lights on Hollywood and if our fearless leader doesn’t call this match down the middle, we’ll dim his lights too. You see, nothing is going to stop me. Nothing and no one.

Dreamkiller begins pointing out pictures.

Saint Michael Dreamkiller: Not Rampage.

Not Ethan Black and his fledgling band of emo goth punks.

Not anyone in the Canadian Bunch.

No one.

Not even our fearless leader and if anyone tries to stop us, they will be X’d Out.

The camera pans back over to X who is swinging around the barbwire bat as if it were a sword. As X swings the bat, he drops it by accident. Dreamkiller turns around and walks over to X. With a look of disgust on his face, he whacks X across the face with his staff.

Saint Michael Dreamkiller: Look at me you pissant! I want no mistakes tonight! What I want is Hollywood's blood. What I want is utter destruction. What I want is domination. Now get your ass up. You've got more training to do.

X wipes the blood from his lips, picks up the bat and resumes training.

“Switchblade 327” by Brian Setzer Orchestra fills the arena

Buster Cherry:This next match is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, he stands 6’10 and weighed in tonight at 290 lbs. Hailing from Salt Lake City, Utah, this is C.G.S.!

Stone: Wow will you listen to the reaction CGS is getting from these fans, in my mind CGS has to be the favorite going into this one.

Phantom: You wish, this is just another pothole on the highway of Rabbi’s career.

Stone: You are very confident but let’s see what happens once the match gets started.

“The Outsider” by A Perfect Circle blasts through the speakers.

Cherry: His opponent, he hails from New York City, New York, he stands 6’ and weighed in tonight at 208 lbs. This is The RABBBBIII!!

Phantom: You will see soon enough my friend, the bigger they are the harder they hit the mat after Rabbi is done with them.

Stone: I believe every competitor has a chance, Rabbi is no exception. And it looks like Rabbi has been listening to us because he is trying to get the early advantage because the bell just rang and Rabbi is pounding the chest of CGS with forearm shots. One after the other, but the big man doesn’t look fazed.

Phantom: Don’t count Rabbi out yet, these fans may hate him but I am forever a Rabbi backer!.

Stone: Rabbi is continuing to throw forearms shots at CGS and I think he is starting to get annoyed, Rabbi now runs off the ropes and he nails CGS with a clothesline to the chest, but CGS didn’t even budge.

Phantom: A 200 pound man with a full head of steam couldn’t take CGS off his feet, I hope for Rabbi’s health sake he has a trick or two up his sleeve to take the big man down.

Stone: I am sure he does, Rabbi now runs and bounces off the ropes again and this time he is met with a huge boot to the face by CGS. CGS doesn’t look happy now, and he has Rabbi by the hair and he is picking up Rabbi and now CGS raises his arm high in the air and it comes crashing down across the back of Rabbi. Rabbi must be in excruciating pain, look at the look of pain on his face.

Phantom: Look at that, two moves, two power moves by CGS and Rabbi is already in a world of pain that he wasn’t expecting, but don’t count Rabbi out, he may be hurting but he does his best work when he is in pain…I hope.

Stone: I don’t know, but CGS picks Rabbi up by the hair again and whips him into the ropes and Rabbi bounces off into the waiting arms of CGS who picks him up and slams him down hard to the mat with a Sidewalk Slam.

Phantom: He just picked Rabbi up with one arm. One Arm! I can barely lift a sack of groceries with one arm.

Stone: Well we all knew you were a girl so this comes as no surprise to me, CGS maintains control, he has Rabbi again by the hair and this time whips him into the corner. CGS with a running start now just clotheslined Rabbi’s head off his shoulders, and now Rabbi stumbles out of the corner into the waiting arms of CGS who picks Rabbi up on his shoulder and drops him head first into the top turnbuckle, executing a beautiful Snake Eyes, and now CGS gets a running start and leaps at Rabbi and nails him with a flying crossbody. Both men fall to the ground but Rabbi uses CGS’ momentum against him and quickly turns it into a pin attempt. 1…NO! CGS powers out at 1!

Phantom: Not just power out, CGS just threw Rabbi to the outside through the middle rope.

Stone: It was a phenomenal display of power. And Rabbi is back to his feet on the outside and he is clearly shaken up, but he is trying to get his bearings and he better hurry cause CGS is back to his feet and he is getting ready to join Rabbi on the outside.

CGS begins to step over the top rope and as he gets one leg over the top rope Rabbi quickly jumps onto the apron of the ring and dropkicks CGS in the leg causing CGS to be crotched on the top rope, Rabbi is now in control and quickly runs up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off and dropkicks CGS in the back sending him to the ground

Phantom: What did I tell you, never count Rabbi out of a match, two beautiful dropkicks later and he is in complete control.

Stone: Rabbi is in control now as he is again perched on the top rope, he is waiting for CGS to get back to his feet and now the big man is, Rabbi is gonna fly. Rabbi with a prayer just executed a moonsault from the top rope onto a dazed CGS.

Phantom: That’s what I love about Rabbi he is willing to put his body on the line to get the victory.

Stone: He is definitely one crazy man, Rabbi is looking under the ring now and he pulls out two chairs, I don’t know why he is doing that, it will be an immediate disqualification if he uses the chair. The ref quickly walks over and grabs the chair, but he only grabbed one! Hey ref! He has a second one!

Phantom: Shut up! You aren’t involved in this match.

Stone: But Rabbi is cheating, what could Rabbi be thinking of using the other chair for.

The referee quickly grabs one chair out of Rabbi’s hand and the referee turns and walks over to the timekeepers table, Rabbi then quickly lays down the other chair and with the referee’s back to him Rabbi picks up CGS and delivers a piledriver onto the chair.

Phantom: That’s all she wrote folks! This match is over!

Stone: Almost, Rabbi just has to get CGS back into the ring. Rabbi is pulling and struggling but somehow he has CGS up and he rolls the lifeless big man back into the ring. Rabbi is on top for the cover, the referee is down to count…1…2…CGS kicked out! CGS kicked out at 2, I can’t believe it, I am stunned just like every person in the audience. WOW! CGS somehow found the willpower to kick out at 2 and the match will continue.

Phantom: How the hell did CGS kick out! Did Rabbi forget to hold onto CGS’ trunks for leverage…..I mean did he forget to hook the leg?

Stone: He forgot to do a lot of things apparently, but Rabbi is working again on the injured neck of CGS, after that vicious piledriver on the chair. Rabbi with a running start, just dropped a knee over the back of CGS’ neck, and now Rabbi is back to his feet and he just dropped a second knee onto the injured neck. CGS is laying their motionless and now Rabbi quickly ascends to the top turnbuckle and he jumps and drops a knee on the neck of CGS from the top rope! CGS is clutching his neck, and I don’t see how this match could continue, this has to be the end of the match. Rabbi with a cover, here’s the count…1…2…2 ½ CGS somehow kicked out at 2 ½.

Phantom: How is CGS able to continue, after that kind of punishment. I just don’t understand.

Stone: I don’t know, people will do anything and give anything to win a match, and CGS is no different. Rabbi isn’t giving CGS time to breath though, Rabbi has CGS up to a knee now and Rabbi bounces off the ropes and he nails CGS with a Shining Wizard knee lift to the face, and CGS is rocked but he won’t go down, and Rabbi realizes this and he bounces off the ropes behind CGS and grabs CGS by the head and Bulldogged him head and neck first into the mat. Rabbi is wasting no time capitalizing on the move now as Rabbi quickly grabs CGS by the legs and now Rabbi is looking for a Boston Crab, but he puts CGS in a Liontamer, and Rabbi is burying his knee into the back of CGS’ neck.

Phantom: If CGS were smart he would tap so he can still have a career after this match, if his neck isn’t already too messed up!

Stone: You and I both know CGS isn’t about to give up, Rabbi is continuing to put pressure on the neck of CGS but CGS has no plans on tapping out here I can guarantee you that. Will you listen to the fans, they are 100 percent behind CGS, they are chanting his name, trying to give him the strength to get out of this move.

Phantom: These peons can cheer all they want, it won’t help CGS, he is in too much pain, he is going to tap soon, I know he will.

Stone: I disagree, these fans are making a difference, CGS looks like he might have enough strength to break the hold, CGS has his hand around the foot and ankle of Rabbi, and he is pulling, as hard as he can try CGS is pulling and he is trying to trip Rabbi and break the hold. Unbelievable, he may do it!

Phantom: Come on Rabbi, pull back harder, don’t let him break the hold!

Stone: CGS is pulling and prying with all his might, he is trying to trip Rabbi and break the hold. CGS is putting all his strength behind it and it looks like it is working, Rabbi looks like he may fall…I don’t believe it, CGS may be breaking the hold. HE DID IT! CGS broke the hold! CGS managed to trip up Rabbi and break the hold.

Phantom: He had to have pulled the tights or grabbed the hair, there’s no way he could have done that!

Stone: He did and this crowd just erupted in cheer and now CGS is back to a knee and Rabbi is immediately back to his feet and he is delivering punch after punch to the head of CGS but it isn’t making a difference, CGS is not a happy man and he is about to take it all out on Rabbi! CGS is back to his feet and he nails Rabbi with a big right hand, and Rabbi is rocked, and CGS whips Rabbi into the ropes, Rabbi bounces off the ropes and he is picked up into a Gorilla Press Slam. He’s gotta be 7 or 8 feet in the air!

Phantom: I can’t watch, cause that’s a long way to fall!

Stone: It sure is, and it’s going to be a painful one, CGS now slams Rabbi down hard to the mat and now CGS has Rabbi by the hair again and he whips him into the ropes and Rabbi bounces off where CGS is waiting on Rabbi, but Rabbi puts on the brakes and quickly kicks CGS in the gut and he is calling for The Messughanator. His Triple Powerbomb that no man get’s up from. Rabbi is going to try and end this match, but he can’t seem to get the big man up in the air.

Phantom: Oh please Rabbi get CGS up, come on give it everything you got!

Stone: I think he is but to no avail, CGS just stood up and he has Rabbi on his shoulders and there is only one thing left to do, CGS now has a hold of Rabbi’s legs and CGS just caved in the ring with Rabbi’s body with an Alabama Slam! The velocity alone almost blew your hairpiece off didn’t it Phantom!

Phantom: Hey shut up asshole! I only wear this because the headsets chafe my head!

Stone: Whatever you say man, CGS is calling for the crowd to get on their feet to witness one of the most devastating finishing moves in pro wrestling today, CGS wants this match over and he knows that if he hits the Switch Bomb it will be over. Rabbi is back to his feet and he is stumbling around the ring, right into the waiting arms of CGS. CGS with a gutwrench now and he has Rabbi up on his shoulder in position for the Domniator, and CGS is spinning now and CGS with a spinning powerbomb! This match is over. The ref is down to count…1….2….3!!!!

Phantom: Rabbi was cheated out of a victory tonight!

Stone: That’s crap and you know it, CGS just outperformed Rabbi and deserved to win! Congratulations to CGS!

Cherry: Here is your winner: C.G.S!!!!!!!

CGS (4.22aps + 1.8avs = 6.02 Total)
The Rabbi (3.43aps + 0.5avs = 3.93 Total)

Ethan Black is seen sitting in a darkened room. The illumination comes from a red light that casts an eerie light on Black's face. The camera pans out to see War Machine, dressed in his wrestling gear shadow boxing with a nearby wall. After a few moments of meditation looks up.

Ethan Black: The time of the Black Covenant's rising draws near. Tonight I vanquished another obstacle in my path to be Full Metal Wrestling's inaugural champion. Two have fallen and three more should be prepared to experience the unholy massacre that can only be committed by the Dark Lord Ethan Black. In a way I feel sorry for my victims. I do these things not for personal glory, not for wealth, but I do it for power. And not because I am greedy or conceited but simply because my followers demand it! The realize the way of The Black Covenant is the only way and that my message must be spread. And with power comes opportunity...the opportunity to spread my message and gain more followers. In fact, even here in FMW, the Black Covenant is growing. Soon, another wise soul will be revealed to all. Another wise soul that has accepted me as their savior and committed their spirit to my cause. Oh yes, our numbers are growing...growing at an alarming rate for those who dare to oppose my rule. I have just begun. My power grows with every passing second. Soon, the might of my Black Covenant will be more than anyone in FMW can overcome. Be warned, our time of glory draws closer...accept it or be consumed by it.

Black looks over at War Machine, who has developed a cocky smirk listening to Black's confident warnings.

Ethan Black: But now, our focus must be acute. We must prepare you, War Machine, to step into battle tonight.

War Machine: I am ready.

Ethan Black: I know you are, my friend. I anticipate that this match will be the most violent in FMW history. There will be blood.

War Machine throws a hard punch at the wall.

War Machine: I will see to that.

Ethan Black: There will be broken bones.

War Machine throws another hard punch at the wall.

War Machine: I will break them.

Ethan Black: There will be injuries.

War Machine: I will cause them.

Ethan Black: There will be dreams shattered.

War Machine: I will shatter them.

Ethan Black: There will be careers ended.

War Machine: I will end them.

Ethan Black: And most importantly, there will be gold brought to the Black Covenant.

War Machine throws a final hard punch at the wall creating a large crater in it.

War Machine: I will capture it!

Ethan Black: You are ready! Go forth and make the Black Covenant proud.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am

King stands in the ring, Drago behind him in a snappy Armani suit. King has that smile on his face that would make you leary of buying a used car from the man.

King: I will now make a statement on behalf of my client Lucas Drago regarding his upcoming match with Alex O'Rion at Death Row. Afterwards we will take questions if time allows.

King: My client, is hands down, the greatest wrestler of all time. A total package, Lex, your cheque is in the mail, my client has size, strength, and speed. The concept that any mortal man could pin my clients shoulders to the mat for a two count is in the realm of rediculous, much less a pinfall loss. And as for submitions...

King looks at Drago as they both laugh

King: You find one person in this federation with the strength to apply any such a hold, much less hold on to it for a length of time.

King: You see, people say that my client is not championship material. To them I say that by the time my client steps into the ring at Death Row, and moves one step closer to holding the biggest prize in professional wrestling, before christening the FMW Heavyweight Title with the class and prestige of a champion it deserves, he should have already won gold twice.

King: There is no more talented wrestler in the world than my client, and given a spot in the fatal four-way, he would have easily dominated all three competitors to gain the FMW C-4 title. Unfortunately, management decided to hold that match on the same night my client defeated The Rabbi to advance in the Road To Glory tournament.

King: And now, here tonight, the FMW Ultraviolent title will be contested, and instead of my client being offered the opportunity to manhandle the miscreants of the Ultraviolent division, my client unfortunately will be on the set of "The Marine II, This Time, It's Metrosexual"

King: FMW Management has received a strongly worded letter demanding they be more attentive to my clients schedule, as he is a very in demand property.

King: None the less, my client will step into the ring with this...this...Canadian trash, Alex O'Rion, the pride of the ass-end of a country no one cares about, and will dispatch of him in what I guarantee will impress everyone in attendance, and watching on Pay Per View.

King: Now to address the other matter at hand, people still don't seem to understand that my speaking for my client in no way infers any weakness in Lucas. He simply has more important things to do, and it's easier if I do the talking now, rather than trying to translate for the kid afterwards.

King, realising what he's just said, cringes, and turns to see if Drago has taken notice of the latest slight at the hands of his own agent. Drago, looking furious, lunges into the face of King, the microphone not picking up what he's yelling, likely a good thing for the group of orphan children with downs syndrome sitting front row.

King tries to maintain calm and relax his client, but when Drago shoves him, he reels back and slaps Drago across the mouth. Now it is King who is doing the yelling. Drago seems taken aback by this display of violence from his usually calm agent/manager/image consultat/publicist/legal counsel, as all he can say is...

Drago: Why the face Andrew? Why?

King suddenly goes red, realising the crowd has erupted into laughter at this display between the two.

King: THIS PRESS CONFERENCE IS OVER! NO QUESTIONS!!!

King takes off his coat and puts it over the head of Drago, and drags him out of the ring and to the back...

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, our next contest is a second round match in the Road to Glory tournament to crown the inaugural Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion!

B.B.K. by by Korn plays throughout the arena.

Cherry: Our first competitor hails from Calgary, Alberta, CA. He weighs in at 234 lbs. This is Mr. Hollywood!

Stone: Mr. Hollywood won a hard fought victory over Dr. David Diabloical.

Phantom Lord: That match was a technical masterpiece, Stone. What else would you expect from a great scientific wrestler like Hollywood.

Freak on a Leash by Korn hits and Saint Michael Dreamkiller walks through the entrance. X follows closely behind him, attached by a leash in Dreamkiller's hand.

Cherry: His opponent weighs in at 240 lbs. He is accompanied by his manager, Saint Michael Dreamkiller. This is X!

Stone: This man, on the other hand, was completely dominate in his victory of Al.

Phantom Lord: Victory! That was more than victory, that was a public "X-ecution." He beat Al to a bloody pulp and left him laying in the center of that ring.

Stone: And we have not seen or heard from Al since then.

Mother by Danzig hits. As Jaro steps through the entrance, the crowd erupts with "Jaro" chants. Jaro is clad in a official FMW referee's shirt. As Jaro walks to the ring he stops to acknowledge his adoring public.

Stone: Well, this is first man in this match that the people approve of.

Phantom Lord: Yeah, but I'd like to know what business he has out here as a referee.

Stone: Well, he signs the checks, including yours, so he can have any business he wants out here.

Phantom Lord: Point taken. Moving on.

Stone: Yes, moving on. X and Hollywood lockup, both men jockeying for position. It would appear that St. Michael Dreamkiller is having X wrestle a much more conservative match than he did with Al.

Phantom Lord: It makes sense. Hollywood is smart technical wrestler. If X makes a mistake, he will capitalize and X will lose.

Stone: Hollywood backs X into the corner.

Jaro asks Hollywood to break clean. Hollywood obliges before slapping X in the face. Hollywood backs off and X charges, only to be met with an armdrag into an armbar.

Stone: Hollywood locks on an armbar. Now he's asking Jaro to check if X wants to submit.

Phantom Lord: And Jaro's not even bothering to check him. He's not even acting like a referee!

Stone: Can you blame him? After what these two did to him last week? He wants them to kill each other.

X fights his way out of the armbar by punching Hollywood in the stomach with his free hand. As Hollywood releases the hold, X powers him into the corner.

Stone: X takes Hollywood into the turnbuckle, now X with a series a right hands. And Jaro stops him! X and St. Michael Dreamkiller are arguing with Jaro now. Hollywood with a quick roll up. Jaro down to count ONE... ... ...TWO... ... ...and X kicks out.

Phantom Lord: That was a slow count!

Stone: Now it's Hollywood arguing with Jaro and X rolls HIM up. ONE... ... ...TWO... ... ...Hollywood is out.

Phantom Lord: Another slow count! What the hell is this?

Stone: At least his count is consistent!

Phantom Lord: Yeah, consistently slow! And X and Hollywood have both had enough. They look like they want to kill Jaro.

Stone: But he's pointing to that referee's shirt. If they want to advance in this tournament. They're going to have to worry about each other and not CEO!

Phantom Lord: Looks like X is going to be the first to take that advice.

As Hollywood continues to argue with Jaro, X levels from behind with a lariat. X follows up by stomping Hollywood on the mat before lifting him to his feet and tossing him out of the ring.

Stone: X takes Hollywood to the arena floor. And X dives off the ring apron witha double axe handle. Now X whips Hollywood into the guardrail. X charging in, Hollywood moves and X crashes and burns.

Phantom Lord: And would you look at Jaro. He's not even counting these two out.

Stone: He's giving the people what they want. These two beating the holy high hell out of each other! That's exactly what's happening because we have a back and forth slugfest taking place on the floor.

Phantom Lord: And our esteemed leader is letting them fight.

Hollywood gets the advantage with a low blow to X. Hollywood follows up by ramming X head first into the ring post and follows up by tossing him over the guardrail and into the crowd.

Stone: They are going among the people, Phantom, as Hollywood throws X into a row of chairs.

Phantom Lord: And finally, Jaro is starting to follow them. Wait? What is he doing?

Instead of following the action, Jaro approaches an attractive young brunette at ringside and strikes up a conversation with her.

Stone: I think he sees something he likes. And it has nothing to do with the brawl that is going around the arena.

Phantom Lord: He's hitting on a fan! That has to be against some rule.

Stone: I doubt it because Jaro makes the rules. So he can choose to enforce them, which he isn't doing in this match. And here comes X and Hollywood brawling back towards the ring on the other side of the arena.

X grabs a chair and hits Hollywood with it before tossing him back over the guardrail to the ringside area. X tries to springboard onto the guardrail but Hollywood sweeps his legs out from under him, causing X to crash into a row of chairs.

Stone: X crashes and burns. Hollywood may now have advantage. But, in more important news, it would appear that Jaro did in fact get that woman's number. So now matter what happens, we've already had one winner in this match.

Phantom Lord: Oh my God...this is ridiculous.

Hollywood pulls X over the guardrail and throws him back into the ring. Hollywood follows him inside and lands a series of boots to X's skull.

Stone: Hollywood has finally taken a clear advantage in this match. And look, he's about to apply the Hollywood & Vine, that Sharpshooter variation...and Hollywood has it locked on.

Phantom Lord: But again, Jaro is ignoring Hollywood's insistence that he check X for a submission.

Stone: I doubt X is going to submit. He's inches closer and closer to the ropes. He's almost there. Wait! St. Michael Dreamkiller pushed the ropes towards X.

Phantom Lord: Hollywood still as to break the hold.

Stone: Jaro never saw Dreamkiller's assistance. Jaro's counting.

Jaro counts to five but Hollywood still refuses to break the hold. Jaro insists he break it and Hollywood spits in his face.

Stone: My God! Hollywood just spit in the GM's face. Now Jaro is physically pulling Hollywood off X. Hollywood with a shove! Jaro shoves him back.

Phantom Lord: Hollywood better watch it. Jaro's a shitty referee but he's still in charge.

Hollywood shoves Jaro again and Jaro responds in kind, this time shoving Hollywood into an X rollup.

Stone: X with a rollup! ONE, TWO, THREE! Jaro with an extremely fast count.

Cherry: The winner of this match, X!

X (4.07aps + 2.0avs = 6.07 Total)
Mr. Hollywood (0.00aps + 0.1avs = 0.10 Total)

Hollywood sits in the ring in shock as St. Michael Dreamkiller enters the ring and orders Jaro to raise X's hand. Jaro refuses and responds by flipping off both Dreamkiller and X to the roar of the crowd.

Stone: Well, Jaro counted the fall but he refuses to raise X's hand, although he does evidently think he's number one.

Phantom Lord: That was stupid, because other than that bitch at ringside, Jaro didn't make any friends in this match. Look at Dreamkiller, he's exiting the ring and telling X to attack Jaro. And now Hollywood's to his feet and he's stalking the CEO as well.

Stone: These two just had a war but I think they've found common ground. It's two on one. Wait.

The crowd erupts as Takeover rushes down the aisle carrying a steel chair.

Stone: It's Takeover, Jaro's old Paragon buddy. I guess old friends can come in handy in a two on one situation.

Phantom Lord: Right you are, Dreamkiller's pulling X out of the ring telling him to live to fight another day. That leaves Hollywood.

Stone: And Jaro is taking it two Mr. Hollywood. A series of right hands, now he has Hollywood up...Martyr Sauce! And Jaro throws Hollywood out of the ring to approval of his partner, Takeover.

Phantom Lord: And listen to these FMW fans. They are actually chanting "Paragon!"

The crowd chants "Paragon" as Takeover and Jaro embrace in the middle of the ring. Jaro then turns to acknowledge the fans. When he turns back around...Takeover drills him with the steel chair as the crowd grows silent.

Stone: What the hell?

Phantom Lord: Why did Takeover just do that?

Stone: I don't understand this. Now Takeover lifts Jaro up. TKO onto the chair! What in the hell has gotten into Takeover? He just assaulted his best friend, the CEO of Full Metal Wrestling.

Phantom Lord: Jaro's out in the middle of the ring. He may have a concussion.

Takeover holds the chair up to a chorus of boos before spitting on Jaro's lifeless body and exiting the ring.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am

The scene opens with GLS and Jackie Test seated around a bonfire out along the Hudson River, the firelight illuminating their faces as they stare into the camera. The two are dressed in identical blood red track suits. The general boos from the crowd subside as Jackie Test steps forward, bathed in a mixture of pale moonlight and the crackling warmth of the bonfire.

Jackie: You know us as the Revolution – the premiere tag team of Full Metal Wrestling.

GLS: Some, us included, would argue we are the best thing to enter the game since slice bread.

Jackie Test would squeeze his way past GLS.

Jackie: And for all you single ladies out there, Jackie Test is twice as tasty.

GLS would proceed to clear his throat, forcing Jackie to scramble to reassume a stoic and serious ambience as they gaze into the camera, the firelight dancing reflectively off of their somber faces.

GLS: What Jackie means to say is that the Revolution is something new – something fresh and unexpected. But tonight, it isn’t about teamwork. Tonight I have been given the opportunity to become the first ever Full Metal Champion. You all saw what I did to Sum Yung Guy. He was just another rung in the ladder – a tool if you will.

Test would begin to chuckle.

GLS: What’s so funny?

Jackie: Heh-nothing, bro. Continue.

GLS would turn back to the camera whilst Jackie test attempted to stifle his sniggers, mouthing the word “tool” very visibly and cracking up into a silent hysterical fit.

GLS: As I was saying, Sum Yung Guy was the first step in the Revolution’s ascension to greatness. But there is another obstacle in my path. Drew Michaels-

The crowd pops at his name, the chant of “Headbanger” echoing around the halls of the venue.

GLS: This man claims to be a revolutionary. He claims to be a hero for the people, by the people. But ladies and gentlemen, GLS will prove that all Drew Michaels is…is a farce.

Jackie: You see folks, Drew Michaels isn’t sure of what he is. He isn’t even sure of what he wants. I heard a rumor in the back that Drew Michaels eats babies and likes to rub hot wax on his nipples.

Jackie Test nods in reassurance, giving GLS the thumbs up who stares at Test as if he wants to smack him. Shaking his head, GLS’ focus returns to the camera.

GLS: The point is that Drew Michaels is a nobody masquerading as a crusader for the helpless and the meek. But you see, dear Drew…we are the Revolution. The people come in throngs and droves to worship us from bringing them the next advent in sports entertainment!

GLS raises his hands to the heavens while Jackie Test is seemingly more interested in touching himself. GLS notices this.

GLS: Dude…hold on a second. Stop the tape. What the hell is wrong with you? You’ve been acting funny all day.

Jackie pauses before straining to remember back that far.

Jackie: Well I was really nervous about your match today. So I was pacing a lot. And then Trey Spruance came and asked me what the matter was.

GLS: You know better than to fraternize with the enemy!

Jackie: No man. He was totally chill! He even let me bum a smoke off of him…but since then, I’ve felt really tingly and…good.

The stated touching of earlier recommences. GLS smacks himself in the forehead.

GLS: You nimrod! That wasn’t a cigarette. That was weed! Ties of Blood know this – the Revolution will not be overcome by mere trickery and doubt. Even with a defeat here, the Revolution will not die. Come on Test…we’re going to go get your stomach pumped.

Jackie: Ooo. Does that tickle?

GLS storms off screen, dragging Test along with him who proceeds to prod and tweak his pectorals with the giddy look of a child mingled with a demonic Cheshire’s grin. The scene then fades to black.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a tag team match. Introducing first, weighing in tonight at 300 pounds. From St. Petersburg, Russia. Nikolai Kafelnikov…REEEEEEEEEEED DRAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOON!

”Russian Roulette” by Tomayasu Hotei starts playing and Nikolai Kafelnikov steps out onto the entrance to a mixed chorus of boos and “USA” chants.

Phantom: What is wrong with these people. Nikolai is a guest in our country, and this is how they make him feel welcome?

Cherry: And his partner, weighing in tonight at 197 pounds. From Concord, New Hampshire…DOCTOR DAVIIIIIIIIID DIABOOOOOOLICAAAAAAAAL!

”The Great Gianna Sisters” by Machinae Supremacy starts playing and Dr. Diabolical joins Kafelnikov on the entrance ramp. They shake hands, and make their way down to the ring as Buster continues the introductions.

Cherry: And their opponents. Introducing first, weighing in tonight at 217 pounds. From Austin, Texas…DIDDLYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUSIOOOOOOOON!

”Duel Of The Fates” by John Williams starts pumping from the speakers, and Diddly Fusion front-flips his way onto the stage while activating his Master Replicas Luke Skywalker lightsaber.

Phantom: What the hell is wrong with this guy? I think getting all that lawsuit money has made him loopy in the brain.

Stone: Oh, leave him alone. He’s just a bit eccentric.

Phantom: He’s only eccentric because he has the money! If he didn’t have that money, he’d be crazier than Mel Gibson after a Malibu party!

Fusion fights off imaginary foes with his lightsaber as Buster finishes the introductions.

Cherry: And his partner, weighing in tonight at 185 pounds. From Brooklyn, New York, he is the FMW C4 Division Champion…SHOOOOOOOOOOWSTOPPPAAAAAAAAA!

The arena goes black and a single purple strobe illuminates the entrance ramp as “Holding Out For A Hero” by Frou Frou starts pumping from the speakers. As the song reaches it’s chorus, there is an explosion of white light, and as it fades away, we see Showstoppa standing next to Diddly Fusion. Show claps Diddly on the back, and the duo makes their way to the ring.

Stone: And this match should be quite exciting. Dr. David feels that Showstoppa stole the C4 Championship from him last week at 1.3, and Red Dragon has been named the #1 contender for that title, and will be getting his title shot at FMW’s first PPV, Death Row.

Phantom: I hope that little fruit loses the title too. It’s a disgrace that someone like him is our first-ever champion.

Stone: You mean a gay man?

Phantom: NO! I mean a man who actually wears pink!

Stone: What about your boxers?

Phantom: Uh, let’s just move on and call the match, OK?

The ref checks over all four men, and Nikolai and Showstoppa get in their respective corners, leaving Diabolical and Fusion to start the match as the ref calls for the bell.

Stone: And we are underway in this match. And Showstoppa and Red Dragon have kept their eyes locked on each other since the Significant Other got in the ring. They cannot wait to get their hands on each other.

Fusion and Diabolical lock up in the middle of the ring, and Fusion puts Diabolical in a side headlock. Diabolical pushes him off into the ropes and goes for a closeline, which Fusion ducks under.

Stone: And Fusion with a nice handspring off the ropes into a back elbow. Diabolical staggers a bit, but keeps his footing.

Diabolical charges at Fusion, only to get dropped to the mat with a standing dropkick. Fusion drags Diabolical over to his corner.

Stone: Fusion makes the tag with Showstoppa, and here comes the champ.

Showstoppa delivers several kicks to Diabolical’s hamstring, dropping him to one knee. Show bounces himself off the ropes, and gives Diabolical a dropkick to the face. Show stands next to him, and connects with a standing moonsault, hooking the leg.

Phantom: 1..2...and Diabolical kicks out. I’m sure he didn’t want to lose yet again with that guy on top of him.

Diabolical tries to get to his corner, but Show grabs his ankle and drags him away, tagging in Diddly again. Show picks Diabolical off the mat, and both men hit him with a double suplex. Fusion bends down to pick up Diabolical, and gets a thumb to the eye. Diabolical gets up off the mat and gets over to his corner.

Phantom: And there’s the hot tag to Red Dragon! He is cleaning house! He floors Fusion with a right hand. The champ comes charging in, and he gets taken down with a closeline that turns him inside out!

The ref gets Showstoppa out of the ring, and while his back is turned, Dragon and Diabolical drill Fusion into the mat with a double chokeslam. Diabolical exits the ring before the ref turns around. Dragon drops an elbow into the back of Fusion’s head, gets up, and spits at Showstoppa, prompting the champ to get into the ring again, only to be held back by the ref. Diabolical climbs the turnbuckle as Dragon holds Fusion’s legs open.

Stone: This is absolutely despicable!

Phantom: It’s called teamwork, Stone. Diabolical and Red Dragon are taking advantage of Showstoppa’s hot-headedness to get the win. And Diabolical with a leg drop across Fusion’s throat as Dragon drops a knee between the legs. Let’s see Fusion his “powers” to fix his baby maker!

Stone: “Baby maker“? What are you, 12?

Phantom: Oh, shut up.

Dragon gets on the apron as Diabolical picks Fusion up off the mat. He whips him into the ropes and goes for a closeline, but Fusion ducks under and stops. Diabolical turns around and walks right into a superkick to the jaw. Fusion tag in Showstoppa, who immediately runs across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle and knocks Dragon off the apron and to the floor with an elbow to the head.

Phantom: Oh what the hell was that? That was completely uncalled for!

Stone: Uncalled for? Dragon spit on him before!

Phantom: Oh, he did not. He just spit and Show happened to be in the way.

Show turns his attention back to Diabolical, who has managed to get to one knee. Showstoppa takes a running start, and connects with a shining wizard to Diabolical’s temple. Showstoppa climbs to the top turnbuckle, crouches down, and jumps off.

Stone: HOLY SHIT! Showstoppa just connected with a 450 corkscrew splash onto Diabolical!

Phantom: Hey! Watch your fucking mouth! This is a family program.

Showstoppa grabs hold of Diabolical’s legs and puts him in a sharpshooter, but Diabolical quickly grabs the bottom rope, forcing Showstoppa to release the hold. He tags in Fusion, and each man grabs a hold of one of Diabolical’s legs.

Phantom: I don’t like the looks of this.

Fusion and Showstoppa look at each other, then pull on Diabolical’s legs, trying to rip him in half.

Stone: And the Significant Others just tried making a wish! That had to hurt.

Fusion picks Diabolical up off the mat. He flips over him, wrapping his legs around Diabolical‘s neck…

Stone: Looks like Diddly is going for the Spinal Fusion.

…but Diabolical turns it onto Fusion and drills him into the mat with a vertabreaker.

Phantom: And Diabolical turned it into the Lethal Injection! Diabolical hooks the leg, 1...2...NO! Showstoppa broke up the pinfall by kicking Diabolical in the head. And hear comes Dragon!

Kafelnikov hits the ring, and all four men start brawling with each other. The ref tries to restore order, but to no avail. Showstoppa has Kafelnikov in the corner and is punching away as Fusion is delivering knife edge chops to Diabolical, lighting his chest up. Fusion whistles over to Showstoppa, and he gets down on all fours. Showstoppa takes off running, jumps off of Fusion’s back, and nails Diabolical with a leg lariat, sending him up and over the turnbuckle, crashing to the floor. Showstoppa whips Fusion into Dragon, then whips Dragon to Showstoppa, but Dragon hits him with a shoulder tackle. The ref finally manages to get Fusion into his corner.

Stone: And here we go! A preview of Death Row!

Kafelnikov and Showstoppa stare each other down, before finally locking up in the middle of the ring. Dragon puts Show in a side headlock, and punches him in the forehead several times. He grabs Show by the head, and slams him backwards into the mat hard. Dragon sits down on Show’s chest, and starts punching him as the fans start booing him loudly.

Stone: Looks like the fans don’t like that at all.

Phantom: Yeah, and Kafelnikov couldn’t care less what they think. Of him or his match tactics. He’s here for one thing, and one thing only, and that’s to win. And he doesn’t care if anybody approves or not.

Dragon picks Showstoppa up off the mat and lifts him up for a vertical suplex, only to drive him into the mat head first.

Stone: And there’s the Iron Curtain. Dragon makes the cover, 1...2...and Dragon gets up. What’s he trying to prove here?

Phantom: Well, you heard what he said last week at 1.3, he feels that he should be the rightful C4 Champion. And it looks like he’s going to try and prove his case right now.

Dragon grabs Show’s leg, puts his foot behind the knee, lifts the leg, and slams Show’s knee into the mat. He does it twice more before putting his foot behind the knee and locking in an ankle lock.

Phantom: And that’s the Hammer And Sickle! If Showstoppa taps now, this match will be over, and if he happens to do it at Death Row, the champ won’t be queer anymore.

Stone: And Show is able to grab onto the bottom rope, but Kafelnikov isn’t breaking the hold! He’s trying to break his damn ankle!

Dragon keeps wrenching on Show’s ankle, until Fusion breaks it up with a dropkick to the back of Dragon’s head. Diabolical tries to get into the ring, but the ref stops him. While the ref is distracted with Diabolical, Fusion gets into position, and hits Dragon with the Spinal Fusion. He makes his way to his corner just as Showstoppa gets to his feet. Show goes to pick Dragon up off the mat, but gets his feet swept out from under him. Dragon gets up and locks in the Hammer And Sickle again.

Stone: And Kafelnikov goes back to wrenching on Showstoppa’s ankle! He’s not gonna stop until he breaks his ankle, is he?

Phantom: And that’s a smart move, too. If he breaks Show’s ankle, then Show can’t show up at Death Row, he might just get handed that C4 Championship by default.

Dragon continues to wrench on Show’s ankle, completely oblivious that Fusion has climbed to the top turnbuckle. Before he can do anything, Diabolical gets into the ring. Fusion hops down, and as Diabolical charges over, Fusion dumps him to the outside with a back body drop. He climbs onto to the ring apron, and as Diabolical gets back to his feet, Fusion connects with an Asai DDT.

Phantom: And Diddly Fusion just took out Dr. Diabolical with the Diddly Drop! How can the ref let that happen! He need to restore order here immediately!

Stone: Showstoppa has managed to flip himself onto his back and kick Kafelnikov away, but it may be too late.

Show gets up, favoring his right ankle. Dragon charges and turns him inside out with a vicious closeline. Dragon picks him up, and drills him into the mat with an Iron Curtain.

Phantom: And Dragon goes for the pin, he hooks the leg, 1...2...NO! Showstoppa kicked out.

Dragon grabs Show’s head and slams it into the mat repeatedly. He hooks the leg again, but Show again kicks out at 2 ½. Dragon picks him up and sits him on the top turnbuckle, facing the crowd. Dragon goes onto the outside and climbs up onto the second turnbuckle…

Stone: What the hell is Kafelnikov planning here?!

…flips Show so that he’s sitting on his shoulders…

Stone: NO! NO! Don’t do it!

Phantom: HA! Show’s always talking about how he’s “gonna kill someone”, but it looks like he’s the one that going to be killed!

…and Dragon drives Show into the mat with a monstrous powerbomb. He follows it up with a flying elbow drop, and hooks the leg for the cover.

Stone: Kafelnikov goes for the pin, 1...2...thrNO! How in the world did Showstoppa kick out of that! He should be knocked out! And the Russian is irate!

Dragon goes for a cover again, and Show again kicks out just before the count of 3. Dragon picks Show up and throws him into the corner. He backs up, and charges, hitting Show with an avalanche.

Phantom: How the hell is that little fruit still on his feet?! And one of them should be damn near broken!

Dragon backs up to the middle of the ring, charges again, and hits Show with another avalanche, but Show’s still on his feet. Dragon backs up all the way across the ring to the opposite corner, dragging his foot across the mat.

Stone: Kafelnikov looks like an angry bull that’s getting ready for one last charge! This can’t end well for Showstoppa!

Dragon let’s out a primal scream of rage as Fusion drops Diabolical into the floor outside the ring with an inverted swinging neckbreaker. Dragon charges, and Show nails him flush in the jaw with a thunderous superkick.

Phantom: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Stone: Show just hit that Showtune out of pure instinct! He’s going for the cover, 1...2...3!!!

Cherry: Here are your winners, Showstoppa and Diddly Fusion…THE SIGNIFICAAAAAANT OTHEEEEEEEEERS!

Showstoppa & Diddly Fusion (4.23aps + 3.80aps + 1.0avs = 9.03 Total)
Dr. David Diabolical & Red Dragon (4.14aps + 0.00aps + 1.6avs = 5.74 Total)

Fusion slides into the ring and helps Show to his feet. Both men hug in celebration and slowly leave the ring. Diabolical groggily gets to his feet and slides into the ring. He takes a look at the fallen Dragon, shakes his head in disgust, and leaves him laying there as he makes his way to the back. Dragon finally comes to, realizes what happened, and starts slapping the mat while screaming in anger. He rolls out of the ring and storms off to the back.

Phantom: Well, I wouldn’t want to be the person that crosses him right now. But the Significant Others with an impressive win here tonight over Nikolai Kafelnikov and David Diabolical.

Stone: And at Death Row, we get to see Showstoppa and Dr. David Diabolical go at it again, this time with the C-4 Division Championship on the line.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am

The shot pans around the backstage area to catch RAMPAGE!seated in an isolated corner, hood pulled over his head and earphones blaring as he stared off into the distance. The cheers from the crowd seemed to not penetrate his solitude. The sudden movement from off screen, however, seems to catch his attention as he stands at attention, grimacing as Adrian O’Rion makes his way over to the Blue Lightning. O’Rion receives an equally loud ovation from the crowd. He extends his palms, attempting to quell RAMPAGE!’s unrest.

Adrian: Whoa! Toro toro! I’m not looking for a fight, ‘Page.

RAMPAGE!looks at the youngest of the O’Rion ilk with caution, his sojourn tense and at ends. His expression slowly eases, his hands reaching to pull down the headphones, “Kick Push” by Lupe Fiasco faintly audible as an awkward silence ensues.

RAMPAGE!: I…I’m sorry about what happened last week. I let my anger get the best of me.

Adrian merely shrugs this off, edging closer to RAMPAGE! with a smirk on his face.

Adrian: I’ve thought long and hard about what I should do to you for depriving me of that championship. I could come here, beat your ass half way around arena and give these fans something to really cheer about.

Insert crowd pop here.

RAMPAGE!: So what’s stopping you?

Adrian: Well I figured a guy like you was put in a demanding situation and it caused you to act out of the ordinary. But you and I both know I had your number.

RAMPAGE! would smile toothily at O’Rion.

RAMPAGE!: Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart. I do believe I owe you and your brothers a beer.

Adrian would laugh and shake his head at this, folding his arms in an impatient gesture.

Adrian: Actually I’m here to pick your brain. Andrew wanted me to talk to you. After all, you are facing him at Death Row.

RAMPAGE!: So you were hoping that I’d give you the keys to the fortress and let you take it for a test drive?

Adrian: It sounds a bit naïve but…yeah. That’s exactly what I was thinkin’.

RAMPAGE! would chuckle at this, adjusting his shoes against the locker room bench, re-lacing them as he spoke again.

RAMPAGE!: That’s what I appreciate from you – no bullshit. I’ll tell you what…I’ll give you some information so you aren’t in the doghouse with your brothers when you go back to them.

Adrian: Alright. I’m listening.

RAMPAGE!: You can tell your brothers that if you’re a reflection of what’s to come, they’ve in the very least earned my respect. But the one thing that you should know about me is that be it bloodied, battered, bruised, cut, stabbed, bludgeoned, lacerated, or incapacitated, I’ll never stop.

See Adrian - I know what motivates you because it’s the same thing that motivates me. It isn’t the anger but it’s the love of overcoming the odds. You love proving something to people. So be it Andrew O’Rion, Alex O’Rion, Old Man Withers, Mama O’Rion-

Adrian: Oy. Leave my mum out of it…

RAMPAGE!: Sorry. I got caught up in the moment.

Adrian: Yeah I noticed you like to make speeches.

RAMPAGE!:Yeah well if there is any stereotype that I prove true, it’s that black folks love to hear themselves talk.

Adrian: Word?

RAMPAGE!: Fo’ sho’ muh neezy.

RAMPAGE! and Adrian both look at each other momentarily before cracking up in laughter.

Adrian: Heh…anyway. You were saying?

RAMPAGE!: Huh? Oh yeah. Speech time. Just tell Andrew and Alex that if they want to throw down, they’ll have to bring their A-Game. I’m not going to play the bitch and take it in the ear like King does to his lovely Drag Queen. Now how bout that beer?

Adrian: Beer; God’s forbidden fruit that makes Rosanne Barr look like Trish Stratus.

RAMPAGE!: Beer can’t even pull off that miracle.

Adrian: True dat.

RAMPAGE!: No. Never again.

The two exit the locker room, catches of conversation ranging from whose uglier in the face – Umaga or Trinity to would you ever do your stepsister as the scene fades to black.

Cherry: Our next match is scheduled for one fall!

AFI's Kill Caustic plays. G.L.S. makes his way down the isle with Jackie Test.

Cherry: Introducing first, accompanied by Jackie Test - Hailing from Alburn, Alabama - Weighing in at 235 lbs - This is "The Astounding" G! L! S!

Stone: "The Astounding" G.L.S., making his way down the isle. From the independent Federations in North America, to the Independent Federations in North America, and now here at the Big Times in Canada. G.L.S. waits in the corner for his opponent. Jackie Test possibly giving him some words of advice.

Kill Caustic ends.

Cherry: And the challenger, being acconpanied by Trey Spruance.

The Bled - My Assassin plays as Drew And Trey make their way from the back.

Cherry: Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - weighing in at 245 lbs - He is DREEEEEW MIIIIICHAAAAELS!!

Stone: He is Drew Michaels, with Trey Spruance. This should be a good match up, what about you Phantom?

Phantom: I'm just glad two Americans are filling the ring tonight.

Stone: Inside the ring maybe two American competitors, but outside is Jackie Test, who is a proud Canadian. And the Ref inside, Phantom.

Phantom: Yeah, can't go anywhere without a few crawling around.

The Bled - My Assassin ends and the bell sounds.

Stone: And this match is underway.

Drew Michaels starts the match out quick as the two meet in the ring.

Stone: Michaels now, starting off quick as he twists the arm of G.L.S. G.L.S., shades of Owen Hart as he rolls out of it.

Phantom: Probably learned that one from Jackie Test.

Stone: Wouldn't surprise me with his Canadian Heritage. G.L.S. now, twisting the arm of Michaels. Michaels now, springboard off the middle rope and a kick to the face of G.L.S.!

The Crowd lets out an "Ohhhh!" with the kick connecting to G.L.S.'s face.

Stone: Cover, early in the match and a quick kick out by G.L.S.

Phantom: G.L.S., quickly backing up into the corner. Michaels now, quick to follow. Michaels now, going for a monkey flip.

Jackie Test holds G.L.S. into the corner, causing Michaels to fall.

Stone: G.L.S., help from Jackie, cover - another quick kick out, this time from Michaels.

Trey moves over towards Jackie Test and scares him off.

Phantom: For a Canadian, that was pretty smart. It gave G.L.S. the upperhand as we see that now. G.L.S. now kicking the downed Michaels, which is a good strategy. Kick the other guy while he's down.

Stone: Dirty, but it's working as we see Michaels make it to the ropes, causing the ref to get in between the two.

Phantom: Wait wait wait... Look at Jackie Test, he's sneaking back around to Trey Spruance, who, if you haven't noticed, is right next to Michaels' head.

G.L.S. backs off of Michaels and distracts the ref.

Stone: Good looking out as Jackie now, Hitting Trey from behind and throwing him out of the way. Jackie Test now, beating on Drew Michaels. Choking him with the ropes.

Phantom: I'm really starting to like this Canadian. He's giving them a good name in my view. Trey Spruance is up, though, and Jackie sees him.

Jackie runs away from Trey as he makes his way to his feet.

Stone: That's right.... Run like the coward you are. Look, the ref is done arguing with G.L.S. G.L.S. now, with the cover on Michaels. 1...2.. And a kick out by Michaels. Jackie now, a little frustration showing. G.L.S. now, dragging Michaels to the middle of the ring. G.L.S. climbing to the second turnbuckel. And G.L.S. now, driving the Fourarm into the face of Michaels. Shades of Bret Hart this time. Cover 1...2.. and another kickout by Michaels.

The fans start cherring G.L.S.'s Hart manuevers.

Phantom: Listen to this crowd, Stone! They're actually cheering G.L.S. because of what Jackie Test has taught him! Canada has the strangest crowd.

Stone: You're right there, as G.L.S. now, lifting Michaels up and into a backbreaker. Another move that Bret Hart used in his old matches. G.L.S. keeps Michaels arched over his knee as G.L.S. pushes his head down, something we saw out of the Late Owen Hart on several occasions.

Crowd pops louder with a chant of "OWEN HART!"

Phantom: This crowd is going crazy for their nostalgic memories showing through G.L.S.

Stone: I doubt G.L.S. cares. It's not even his name that's beeing chanted. G.L.S. still wrenching the back.

Michaels falls back and wraps his legs the head of G.L.S. and starts choking him.

Stone: Michaels now, with a reversal on G.L.S. as he locks in the Head scissors.

Phantom: Look at Jackie Test! He's telling G.L.S. to move them closer to the ropes.

Stone: I see him, and I also see G.L.S. trying to move Michaels head closer to the ropes.

Trey Spruance sees Jackie's signal and goes over to stop him from interferring.

Stone: About time someone stops Jackie. Michael's head now, close to the ropes. Jackie takes off around the ring, Trey follows.

Jackie Test heading around the ring until he comes back to where he left off, and as he passed by, Jackie gives a fourarm shot to Michaels' head.

Stone: The ref with his backed turned, again, checking to see if G.L.S. wanted to give up, didn't see a damn thing. Damn it. This is damn Ridiculous. Trey now, becoming pissed off as well, as he should.

Phantom: Calm down, Stoney. You're going to give yourself a heart attack. Look at that, Stone. Trey chased Jackie Test to the back. See? You won't have to see anymore of their great tactics now.

Stone: Good! I hope Jackie stays back there.

G.L.S. recoveres and drags Michaels back to the center of the ring.

Stone: Michaels hasn't stood a chance in this match because of the outside interference.

G.L.S. plays to the crowd a little.

Phantom: What are you doing G.L.S.?! Kick him! Punch Him! He's down! Don't waste your time on these tools!

Stone: Having the crowd behind you is never a bad move, nor are they tools for cheering. Even though this is giving Michaels time he needs to recover, I think if G.L.S. has the crowd behind him, he won't need Jackie Test. G.L.S. now, picking up Michaels.

Michaels, out of nowhere.

Stone: Michaels, With a cradel pin! 1...2... A and kick out, barely, by G.L.S.

Phantom: Where did he get that from?

Stone: The will to win, and never give up. That's where any competitor gets it from, but it's not lasting long for Michaels as G.L.S. is right back on him. G.L.S. now, shoving Michaels to the corner. Stiff kicks to the side of Michaels. Step up from the second rope and a kick to the face of Michaels by G.L.S.!

The Crowd lets out another, "OHHH!" as they did with the last kick to the face.

Stone: Michaels, falling face first. He's out. G.L.S. with the cover, this should be easy. 1...2.. A KICK OUT! I can't believe it!

Phantom: You can believe it, I can't believe it, and neither can this crowd!

Stone: G.L.S. now, arguing with the ref. And look who's making his way down the isle.....

Jackie Test makes his way down the isle.

Stone: And he seems to be carrying Woody... His baseball bat.. I'm not liking where this one is going.

G.L.S. notices Jackie and keeps the ref's back turned.

Stone: Jackie now, waiting outside the ring for Michaels to get up.

Michaels starts to make it to his feet.

Stone: Trey Spruance is coming down now! Jackie Test is in the ring! Trey slides in the ring past the ref! Michaels ducks Woody! Clothesline on Jackie Test by Trey Spruance!

Trey knocks Jackie to the outside.

Phantom: DISQUALIFY MICHAELS!

Stone: Trey didn't interfere in the match. He was keeping Jackie from Interferring. G.L.S. turns around and is caught by a boot to the mid-section by Michaels. WICKED DDT! The cover by Michaels! 1...2...3!

The bell sounds

Phantom: WHAT?! HE WAS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED THE WHOLE MATCH!!!!! THE REF SHOULD HAVE DISQUALIFIED HIM!

Cherry: Your winner by pinfall - DREEEEEEEEEEEEW MIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAEEELS!!!!

Stone: Drew Michaels overcame the odds and out of no where, his Wicked DDT on G.L.S.

Drew Michaels (4.33aps + 1.8avs = 6.13 Total)
GLS (4.05aps + 0.7avs = 4.75Total)
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS 15mm

Phantom: Stone, Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Stone: No, I quite possibly am not.

Phantom: Well, that’s a pity, because I was thinking it’s about time for our main event.

Stone: Ah, yes it is. Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we crown the second champion in Full Metal Wrestling, when the Ultraviolent Championship will be decided in a 10 man 15 Minute Massacre Match. Let’s send it up to Buster Cherry for the rules of the match.

Cherry: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, the Following Contest is 15 Minute Massacre Match for the Ultraviolent Championship. They will have 15 minutes to first claim the championship and then retain it. The superstar to first grab the championship must fasten it to his waist. From this point onward, this man becomes the target of the other nine. A superstar can then pin or make submit the man who is wearing the championship to claim it for himself. He becomes the next victim. The Man holding the championship at the end of the 15 Minutes will be christened the FIRST ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION!

A Familiar Mushroom Cloud goes off on the Jumbotron, as the arena is bathed in Red Pulsing Light. Dressed in a druid’s robe, War Machine Makes his way out to “Fire it Up” by Black Label Society, a chorus of boos, and a barrage of Garbage from the crowd.

Cherry: Introducing The Competitors, First from Camden, New Jersey weighing 300 pounds, WAR MACHINE!

Stone: Here is one superstar who hasn’t made the effort to get the fans to like him. War Machine showed how violent he can be last week, when he absolutely decimated Diddly Fusion, and you would think he is walking in tonight as one of the favorites.

Phantom: Yeah, but can he take it to Ultraviolent level? Ethan Black would have has some strong words to say to his associate earlier on how to win this thing, lets see if he can take it up.

The Music Cuts and St.N Appears from the back and strolls down the ramp

Cherry: Next, making his way to the ring, St.N!

Phantom: St.N is so mysterious and no one knows really what to expect with him. That’s why I’m making St.N my guarantee of the week.

“Halo” by Soil hits and “The Sadistic Skinhead” Syanide makes a beeline for the ring.

Phantom: But it was hard to over look this guy.

Cherry: From Venice Beach, California, weighing 252 pounds, SYANIDE!

As Syanide Approaches the ring, he starts mouthing off to War Machine.

Stone: Syanide came up short in a hard fought match against Ethan Black at 1.2, and he may have been still in the running for the FMW Championship if War Machine hadn’t of distracted him, and it looks as if he hasn’t forgotten either.

War Machine and Syanide continue squabbling as The MWA’s theme “Blind” by Korn comes over the PA, as both Homicide and James McDaygo make their way to ringside through the crowd.

Cherry: At a combined weight of 445 pounds, the team of Homicide and James McDaygo, they are the MADCORE WRESTLING ALLIANCE!

Stone: The MWA one of three teams in this match up, coincidentally, all three were involved in that triple threat tag match last week at 1.3

Phantom: But even though they are a team, it is every man for himself in this match. They are gonna have to put their allegiance aside for this match alone and if it breaks down to those two in the ring alone, they will have to take it to each other.

MWA Continue to head towards the ring as “Testify” by Rage Against the Machine prompting a pumped up Korran Halycon and a composed Sublime to appear from behind the curtain

Cherry: At a combined weight of 470 pounds, Korran Halycon and the Sublime, SoCal CONNECTION!

Stone: The winners of the Triple Treat Tag Match last week, can one of them do it again this week?

Phantom: They were tight, that’s for sure, but they need to be focus on their personal goals tonight, and not make it personal between them. They can do it, that’s for sure!

“Peace Sells” by Mega death hits and the colossal Styxx loom out from behind the curtain.

Cherry: From Stingray Australia, weighing in at 300 pounds, STYXX

Phantom: This guy is big. This guy is bad. This guy is one tough SOB. He’s Styxx, baby!

Stone: He will definitely be one to lookout for after what he did to Suki Mi Wang Last week after his match with Alex O’Rion. He makes the FMW in Ring Debut tonight; can he do a Showstoppa and win a vacant title on Debut?

Phantom: We will find out in 15 minutes time, that’s for damn sure.

“Fully Alive” by Flyleaf as T. Ekstreme and Trey Spruance make their way out completing the 10 Man field.

Cherry: And finally, representing “Ties of Blood”, at a combined weight of 445 pounds, TREY SPRUANCE AND T. EKSTREME!

Stone: Ladies and Gentlemen, T. Ekstreme came out before the show that Ultra Violent was HIS environment, a place where he felt at home, and his chances are even higher with his Stable Mate Trey Spruance joining him in the match up.

Phantom: And this is the team walking in with the right attitude about the match. Gain the Title for the stable, and if you get a chance to win it from your friend, you just go right ahead and do it. The three tag teams in that ring are going to have their ties and trust tested beyond where they have gone before, and the next 15 minutes could mean the difference between Tag Team and Rivalry, and Spruance and Ekstreme have done the right thing by laying their cards on the table for their friend to see.

Sublime, Homicide, McDaygo, Spruance, Ekstreme, Halycon, Styxx and St.N are all standing in the centre of the ring. In the mean time, Syanide, who is still on the outside, and War Machine, who is standing on the ropes, are still having a bitter exchange of words.

Stone: Referee ordering Syanide to get into the ring so he can start the match.

Phantom: But he’s not letting up, he keeps talking smack to War Machine.

Stone: looks like War Machine’s had enough and getting down from his perch, and OH MY GOD WAR MACHINE HAS JUMPED THE ROPE AND HIT A CROSS BODY ON SYANDIE!

Phantom: That’s gonna leave a mark, and its all broken down in the ring too! St.N taking it to Homicide, McDaygo and Spruance battling it out in the corner. This hasn’t even started yet!

Stone: You’re right, No bell, as Styxx sends both members of SoCal Connection over the ropes with a strong Irish Whip. Referee calls for the bell, and the countdown timer begins.

Phantom: 15 Minutes of Ultraviolent action coming up! War Machine punching the fallen Syanide all over, Styxx decimating Sublime and Halycon on the outside.

Stone: There’s been no sign of Ekstreme though. He has vanished from the ring, while McDaygo lays waste to his stable mate with heavy right hands. On the outside, the numbers game may finally be catching up to Styxx. SoCal Connection are up an are backing him into a corner.

Phantom: Meanwhile St.N is all over Homicide like a wet rag on a dead cat. Hard Spinebuster to the mat below and Homicide is reeling. Hang on a minute, I see an Ekstreme one.

T. Ekstreme jumps up from behind the ring. He walks around to the corner where James McDaygo is beating the tar out of Trey Spruance.

Stone: Looks like he’s here to help his team mate out. What is he holding though? Is that…

Phantom: A LADDER! Ekstreme had the smarts to go and grab a ladder. CLASSIC! He’s got it over his head and he rams in into McDaygo’s shoulder through the ropes.

Stone: McDaygo reeling after that ladder shot, and Spruance takes control with a Full Nelson. He’s got it locked in tight. Lifts him up, and a HARD FULL NELSON SLAM TO THE OUTSIDE.

Phantom: That may have taken James McDaygo Out of the match already. However, look at the teamwork by SoCal Connection. They have Styxx trapped in a corner on the outside. T. Ekstreme is yelling instructions, Double Irish Whip to Styxx straight into Ekstreme’s Ladder. Styxx May be own and out now too.

On the outside, Syanide takes War Machine down with a big boot to the chest and starts pummeling him with right hands. St.N is trying to choke Homicide out on the bottom rope when Spruance comes over and kicks him in the temple.

Stone: I can tell you St.N isn’t going to be very happy with that welcome from Spruance. He is going to have something to say about it, if only he wasn’t knocked down. Spruance now picking St.N up and gives him a Vertical Suplex. T. Ekstreme now laying waste to both members of SoCal Connection with that ladder. Ekstreme is on fire, no one can touch him!

Phantom: That’s because he is hiding behind that ladder. He sends it into the ring now and at 12 minutes 30 seconds on the clock we have our first attempt to retrieve the Ultraviolent championship. But he doesn’t see Homicide get to his feet, both men standing face to face in the ring. He doesn’t have the ladder. Homicide plants him with an effective Enziguri. Ekstreme went down hard.

Trey Spruance notices that his partner is in trouble, and in an effort to help him, gives a strong Irish Whip to a weakened St.N straight to Homicide.

Stone: Homicide may be caught by this diversion, he’d better watch out, and BIG BACK BODY DROP TO St.N ALL THE WAY OVER THE TOP ROPE. That was not what Spruance had in mind!

Phantom: No it wasn’t, because Homicide is still in control of Ekstreme. He hits him with a nice neck-breaker, and Spruance is going all red like a strawberry. He’s pissed that his plan backfired.

Stone: And He is going to get himself a piece of Homicide himself. Hard hits to the head by Spruance and Ekstreme slowly gets to his feet.

Phantom: It looks like they are looking for a double team maneuver here. Little do they see McDaygo on his feet, and he has the ladder. I wonder what the drunk has in mind this time.

Stone: I don’t know, but he has to act fast because Ties of Blood are looking for the “Crux Euphoria”, their STO and Back Cracker Combination, and it takes a blink of an eye to do.

James McDaygo Runs at T. Ekstreme and Trey Spruance who are a split second away from taking Homicide out of this match, and rams all three of them with the ladder. As they fall, they knock over the still brawling War machine and Syanide.

Phantom: James McDaygo showing no respect for his partner’s body as Homicide and Ties of Blood go crashing over the ropes and into War Machine and Syanide. Syanide does not look pleased about this.

Stone: Neither does War Machine. War Machine Picks up Ekstreme. Syanide has Spruance in a precarious situation. Here they go. Satan’s Cross on Ekstreme. Untitled on Spruance. That may have takes the momentum that they had right out of the match.

Phantom: In the mean time, while they were worried about that, James McDaygo has set the ladder up in the ring an is climbing it as we speak. Half way, three quarters. He’s at the top, and…

Stone: Oh no, look who just entered the ring. Styxx is up and looks like he wants McDaygo. He’s just standing there staring at him. No, I stand corrected. He is leaning on the turn buckle watching him at the top of the ladder. Why isn’t he going for him.

Phantom: He is playing to his strengths, dummy. He doesn’t want to get the championship from above the ring, he wants to pin McDaygo for it, it’s easier for him. McDaygo continues, he’s reaching for it. He has the championship in his hand.

Stone: But he doesn’t put it around his waist. Hang on, he’s thrown it down to Styxx. He caught the big man off guard. Styxx doesn’t know what to do and MCDAYGO HAS JUMPED OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER AND SPLASHED STYXX RIGHT IN THE CORNER! OH MY GOD STYXX HAS CRUMPLED TO THE FLOOR!

Phantom: At that velocity, and with that much momentum, that will break your rib cage, each and every single rib. I’m pressed. The Guinness addict has won me over. But you see now he is hurting too. They don’t call them High risk maneuvers because you wont get hurt doing them.

Stone: Look at the determination in his eyes. Out of breath, he reaches over and grabs the Ultraviolent Championship, and locks it in around his waste. We have the first champ of the match.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, James McDaygo has the Championship.

Stone: at 10 minutes and 55 seconds left we have our first champ of the match up, and James McDaygo has just passed out, and is easy pickings, you would think.

We can hear Phantom laughing at the same time, St. N rolls into the ring, and so does Korran Halycon. Sublime is on the outside and has gone face to face with Homicide. Syanide chooses to go after the fallen Styxx. War Machine goes under the ring un noticed.

Phantom: He is as passed out as I am on a Saturday Night! He shouldn’t have had those warm up Guinnesses.

Stone: Mean while, Sublime has Homicide on the outside and knocks him down with an Uppercut.

Phantom: Styxx just copped a face full of chest from Syanide there; they are bringing out the weapons now. Syanide has got himself a tool box…

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is 10 MINUTES REMAINING!

Phantom: Thank You Buster, as I said, Syanide has taken a tool box out, and begins rummaging through it. He can’t open it though. He’s struggling with it.

Stone: Meanwhile, in the ring we have St.N trying to choke out Halycon with what appears to be a toilet plunger.

Phantom: Where did he get that from?

Stone: I have no earthly idea. But it seems to be effective. They are fighting over who gets the mercy killing on the passed out, oh, not so passed out James McDaygo.

Phantom: Yeah, not to good at playing possum is he? Obviously got bored, so he starts waving to the fans, and now to the referee, whoops, he’s been pulled out, but who by.

As James McDaygo gets dragged out of the ring, we see it is T. Ekstreme who has him, and rolls him up on the ground.

Stone: Ekstreme, into a roll up on the outside, is it legal, 1…2…3! Apparently so! He Quickly puts the championship on.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, T. Ekstreme has the CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phantom: Anything goes in Ultraviolent! Pins most definitely do count on the floor.

Stone: Well, now knowing that, Trey Spruance is slowly getting to his feet. And Ekstreme knows all about that pact they made earlier and flees from his partner and RUNS STRAIGHT INTO THE TOOL BOX SYANIDE CANNOT OPEN!

Phantom: Ohhh, That’s going to hurt in the morning. Or Right now.

Stone: Syanide has gotten an Idea with the tool box, but it came a little to late, Styxx gives him a kick to the gut. Oh no….

Phantom: Got him in position for a Reverse DDT, THERE IT IS, TERROR CUTTER! ONTO THE SHARP METAL TOOLBOX! SYANIDE IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN! Makes the cover on the fallen Ekstreme, 1…2…3! New Champ!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, Styxx has the CHAMPIONSHIP!

Stone: Styxx very pleased with himself, and slides into the ring. No rest for the champion. He’s going after St.N!

Phantom: Halycon has been choked out by St.N and his devious Toilet Plunger, and War Machine has gotten Barbed wire it looks like, and has been wrapping each side of the ladder in barbed wire for some time.

Stone: that will make it very difficult to climb.

Phantom: Very difficult indeed Stone. I wonder what he is planning to do with it.

Stone: Who knows? But Styxx has St.N in a bear hug now. And He is biting St.N! St.N, using the handle of the plunger to fight off Styxx, who finally lets go, bounces off the ropes, Heaven’s Wrath, no body home, and goes straight though the ropes and LANDS ON WAR MACHINES LADDER!

Phantom: Wow. Two out of 10 are busted open, the blood rush is coming Stone! I can feel it!

Stone: War Machine looks very pleased with himself, and throws the ladder into the ring.

Phantom: But here come the cavalry. Every able body is going after the champ, and looks like war machine is going to help Styxx fend them off. Why Machine? Why? I used to think you were cool.

Stone: here we go, one side of the ring, we have War Machine and Styxx. The biggest men in the match, and on the other, we have James McDaygo, Trey Spruance, Homicide and the Sublime. And they’re off. The MWA go after Styxx, Sublime and McDaygo after War Machine. The big men bringing their opponents down with big right hands.

Phantom: McDaygo, catches Styxx off guard with an Enziguri, and heads to the top rope. War Machine, Picks up his ladder and gives a double clothes line to Sublime and Spruance with the Ladder, and now he has thrown the Barbed wire covered concoction on to the two men he just knocked down, and pushes them out f the ring with the ladder.

Stone: Just look at their bodies, that is brutal. Homicide is looking for the 4:21 on Styxx, but he can’t over power the big man enough to lock it in, and Styxx breaks it off completely, kick to the mid section, looking for the Ganzo Bomb.

Phantom: Not if McDaygo has something to say, goes for a Missile Drop Kick, but he misses. War Machine, Puts his ladder on top of him.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, there is FIVE MINUTES REMAINING!

Phantom: Styxx has a double underhook locked in and GANZO BOMB TO HOMICIDE COMING AND… HITS IT ON THE LADDER ONTOP OF HIS TAG PARTNER. GOODNIGHT M W A.

Stone: And then, there were two.

Phantom: Damn Straight! The two biggest men in this match stare each other down. War Machine, Styxx, something’s gonna blow! OH, there we go.

Stone: War Machine unleashing a fury of punches on Styxx, Styxx Retaliates with Right Hands of his own! Irish Whip from Styxx into the Turn Buckle, but War machine reverses it, and the champ goes chest first into the turn buckle, and Oh No.

Phantom: War Machine has that ladder. I wanna see this. TURN AROUND STYXX, TURN AROUND!

Stone: Styxx Turns around, and War machine, Opens that barbed wire ladder up and catches him between its legs! It appears that War Machine its trying to use the Ladder to help roll Styxx Up. Styxx is fighting it with all his might.

Phantom: But by fighting it, it allows the barbed wire to punish his flesh even more, and, WHAT WAS THAT?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am

Stone: T.Ekstreme has gotten up, and hit Styxx Across the head with the tool box he hit Ekstreme with earlier. It fell apart, there are spanner, hammers, screw drivers, all strewn across the ring, and Styxx STILL hasn’t gone down.

Phantom: War Machine Sweeps the legs out of under Styxx, and Now gets to roll him up, 1…2.. ST.N!

Stone: That makes No Sense what so ever.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is 4 MINUTES REMAINING!

Phantom: Well, if you had been paying attention, you would have seen St.N break up the three count.

Stone: And War Machine does not like that one bit. Looks like he is going for that crucifix Power Bomb of his, the Satan’s Cross. Has Him Up, but St.N Weasels out of it, and HELLS FURY! War Machine may be out cold. Styxx slowly makes it to his feet, and walks into HEAVENS WRATH! St.N makes the cover.

Crowd: 1…2…3!!!

St.N quickly takes the championship off Styxx and wraps it around his waist.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, ST.N HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phantom: But look out, here comes SoCal Connection! And they beat down on the new champion. Sublime Pick him up and throws him down onto Halcyon’s Knee.

Stone: Halycon has St.N in an Electric Chair Position, gee he has been quiet. He’s going to the top of the turnbuckle. Here comes Sublime and Hits the Lower Expectations. Korran Halycon goes into the cover. And Sublime Just stands there watching.

Phantom: Bad Move. 1…2…3.

Cherry: Ladies And Gentlemen, KORRAN HALYCON HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phantom: Forget about alliances Sublime, you should have taken that yourself.

Stone: But can’t you see the justice in it? Korran was taken out of the match early on by St.N and his Toilet Plunger, and Korran just took the championship off him.

Phantom: Speaking of which, Halycon seems to have picked that same one up himself, and is Chocking the life out of St.N! And Sublime has gone in front to give extra leverage! Classy!

Stone: Yes it is. But here comes the MWA! McDaygo and Homicide are back and they are taking it to SoCal connection. Right Hands by both men, double Irish Whip to both Men, bounce back into a Double Drop Kick.

Phantom: Perfectly Symmetrical Fighting never solved anything, except Tag Team Bouts. Homicide has got the Sublime in a Full Nelson now, and it looks like he wants McDaygo to…YES he does, Full Nelsons on Both Men now, what are they going to do?

Halycon and Sublime struggle hard against the grips of the MWA, but they can not ease the grasps. Homicide and McDaygo take SoCal Connection and Head butt their Heads together, sending them both to the ground.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is 3 Minutes Remaining

Stone: McDaygo heads to the top rope, Homicide Throws him a Hammer from the broken tool box, McDaygo comes off the rope AND PLANTS THAT HAMMER RIGHT IN THE CHEST OF HALYCON! THAT COULD SNAP HIS RIB CAGE!

Phantom: Homicide taking Credit, 1…2…3! Grabs the Belt!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, HOMICIDE HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phantom: ROLL UP BY SPRUANCE! WHERE DID HE COME FROM? 1…2…3! New Champ!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, TREY SPRUANCE HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phantom: Spruance back on his feet, McDaygo is dealing with Sublime, he is going to down on him with a screw driver! Raking the face with it, he is busted wide open! Homicide is furious, and is pummeling Spruance, Reverse DDT by Homicide! Rolls out to next to us here, and picks up a steel chair.

Stone: Not as Ultraviolent as I would have though from Homicide, but you can’t argue with a classic! Homicide has that steel chair in hand and waits for Spruance to stand, takes a swing, Misses with the chair, kick to the gut from Spruance, going for the Spruance Dance, Lifts him Homicide Shifts the Weight DDT ON TO THE CHAIR FROM HOMICIDE LOOKING TO TAKE BACK THE BELT. 1…2… Break Up by Ekstreme.

Phantom: Ekstreme waists little time, picks Homicide up, and DELIVERS THE AMERICAN BACKYARD MASSACRE ONTO THE CHAIR! Legend has it that it is the hardest hitting Cross Armed DDT in the world!

Stone: I think you may be right! Ekstreme now focus’ in on his partner, and Locks in the Jet Black Sunrise. This is a submission Maneuver! Will he tap out?

Phantom: Sublime has got McDaygo up over his head, and throws him outside, on top of a wounded Styxx...

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is TWO MINUTES REMAINING!

Stone: Syanide in the ring now, with what appears to be a glass bottle, and SMASHES ONTOP OF EKSTREME’S HEAD! GOOD NIGHT T. EKSTREME! WE WONT BE SEEING YOU ANYTIME SOON!

Phantom: Thanks for playing kid, but you’ve have an early night tonight!

Stone: Syanide picks up the pieces, throws Ekstreme out in front of us here, and picks up Spruance. Lifts him up, and Delivers a Hard “Untitled”, that 180 degre Piledriver.

Phantom: 1…2…3… Steal Champion, Call it Buster!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, Syanide Has the Championship!

Stone: Lets Re Set things for every one so we can catch our breath. Just under Two Minutes Remaining, Syanide is the Champion. Ties of Blood are out cold in front of us, McDaygo is looking under the ring, War Machine has rolled to the outside and is coming to after a hellatious Hell’s Fury by St.N, who he is getting up next to, Homicide is out cold, next to fellow Australian Styxx, who has lacerations all down his chest from the Barbed Wire Ladder from earlier. Halycon is being attended to by his partner Sublime.

Phantom: No One leaves the arena un scaved tonight. McDaygo is on the outside wrapping himself in, is it? No, it can’t be!

Stone: It is, He has wrapped himself in Barbed Wire, and is going after Syanide! Syanide notices this and picks up the Steel Chair and takes a swing, McDaygo ducks underneath it, bounces off the ropes, and delivers a painful splash right there. No Way, that Has to hurt!

Phantom: Apparently not, because McDaygo is right back up on the outside, and is setting up that ladder from before, and is climbing it. Look at the damage it is doing to his hands!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is ONE MINUTE REMAINING!

Stone: McDaygo at the top of the ladder, and JUMPS! GOING FOR A CORKSCREW ON THE FALLEN SYNANIDE! THIS TIME HE HURT HIMSELF WITH THE WIRE, CAN HE COVER? DRAPES HIMSELF OVER. ONE…TWO…THREE!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, JAMES MCDAYGO HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Stone: So McDaygo with the championship in this last minute, but he can’t fight back. The combination of the ladder and the Barbed Wire has ripped his flesh up badly! St.N on the outside is talking Trash To War Machine, and He has had it, War Machine is pissed of Now!

45 seconds

Phantom: War Machine lifts him high above his head, and Sends him down onto the Steel Steps with the Satan’s Cross! Bye-Bye St.N

Stone: In the ring, Sublime has come in and has a base ball bat in hand; War Machine Enters the ring too. They are going to fight over the carcass of McDaygo! Whoever gets up here will win the championship!

Phantom: And War Machine is Weapon less, how is he going to win it?

30 Seconds

Stone: I don’t know, but I can guarantee he will come out swinging. War Machine try’s to catch Sublime off guard, but Is ahead and Avoids the Spear.

Phantom: Sublime looks like he is going for a drop toe hold, But War Machine avoids it.

Stone: War Machine has grabbed Sublime! Bat to the Gut by Sublime, Clothesline over the top rope, And Sublime rushes over to McDaygo.

15 Seconds.

Phantom: War Machine Landed on his feet though Stone. McDaygo in the mean time, just copped baseball bat to the head, and Sublime goes into a cautious pin. Uno…Dos...Tres! Swift Championship Grab
10 Seconds

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, THE SUBLIME HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Stone: War Machine jumps into the ring and looks at the time left on the clock, does he have enough time? He rushes past and, has he grabbed the belt from Sublimes Waist? Yes he does! Bounces Back off the Ropes!

5 Seconds

Stone: Championship To The Skull!

4 Seconds

Phantom: School Boy!
3 Seconds

Stone: 1
2 Seconds

Phantom: 2

1 Second

Crowd: 3!

Stone: Has he got the Belt?

War Machine Picks the belt up as the bell rings.

Phantom: the Rules Say whoever is wearing the championship at the end of the 15 Minutes will become the new Ultraviolent champion. Who is it? War Machine had it in hand. He wasn’t wearing it. Does that mean Sublime has it?

Stone: Let’s wait for the Referee’s decision. That’s all we can do

The tension can be could be cut with a knife. Korran Halycon rolls into the ring and helps his tag team partner to his feet. Ties of Blood are re-covering on the outside, and Homicide tenderly removes the Barbed Wire from The Flesh of James McDaygo. St.N is contemplating the fact that he won’t leave with the championship, and Styxx and Syanide start staggering towards the back.

Cherry: The Referee has reached a decision.

Stone: Sublime

Phantom: War Machine.

Cherry: The Winner of this bout, and NEWWWWW Full Metal Wrestling Ultraviolent Champion… WAR MACHINE!!!!!!!!

War Machine (4.22aps + 0.9avs = 5.12 Total)
The Sublime (4.20aps + 0.9avs = 5.10 Total)
Syanide (4.08aps + 0.8avs = 4.88 Total)
St. N (3.94aps + 0.7avs = 4.64 Total)
Korran Halycon (4.14aps + 0.5avs = 4.64 Total)
Trey Spruance (4.04aps + 0.5avs = 4.54 Total)
Styxx (4.12aps + 0.0avs = 4.12 Total)
Homicide (3.70aps + 0.4avs = 4.10 Total)
T. Ekstreme (3.74aps + 0.2avs = 3.94 Total)
James McDaygo (3.68aps + 0.1avs = 3.78Total)

Stone: War Machine has done it and captured the first Ultraviolent Championship in Full Metal History! The referee must have decided that Holding the Championship counts are wearing it!

Phantom: Not only that, but The Black Covenant have their first belt in their stable!

Stone: Lets not worry about that though, Can you see the look of ecstasy on his face? Look at how proud he is to have it. And let’s not take anything away from the other competitors tonight. They all put up Valliant Efforts, that’s for sure!

Phantom: And they held nothing back, we saw everything from the Classic steel Chair gag, to a new creation, by the champ no doubt, the Barbed Wire Ladder, and that’s why he is the champ Stone, because he can think on his feet like that!

Stone: Look at the carnage left in that ring Phantom. We should get E.M.Ts out here. I know Styxx and Syanide are standing and walking fine, but what about Ekstreme, McDaygo, Even St.N?

Phantom: I think you will find St.N is standing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am

Stone: St. N now, standing in the ring, looking over the destruction as Syanide and Styxx make their way back to the locker room. What's going to happen here?

Homicide and McDaygo starts to make it to their feet.

Stone: Great effort by both members of the MWA as they make their way back to the locker room.

A masked figure blocks the MWA's way.

Stone: Who is that in the Isle blocking Homicide and McDaygo? He has a mask just like St. N's on....

The masked man in the isle attacks the MWA members.

Stone: What the...?! They just finished the battle of their life and this guy.... NO!

The masked man beats down on MWA outside the ring.

Stone: Who is he and how could he do this? SoCal Connection now... Making their way up to their feet now.

St. N grabs a chair and moves towards SoCal Connection.

Stone: Don't tell me....

St. N gives chair shots to Korran Halycon and Sublime.

Phantom: This is almost too much for even me.... This crowd is at a hush, after being fired up so much at the match of year candidate....

St. N stands in the center of the ring.

Stone: St. N is now signalling for something to be lowered from the ceiling.... What else could he do?

The masked man outside rolls the MWA inside the ring.

Phantom: Oh...My...God......

Stone: What the hell....

Two crosses lower from the ceiling. The Sublime starts to get up, but is beat back down by St. N.

Stone: The masked man has something... It's.....

Phantom: It's barbed wire.

The masked man and St. N start to tie Homicide and McDaygo one of the crosses with the barbed wire.

Stone: And now... They're tieing the members of MWA to the cross... One on each side.... Who is this man helping St. N?

St. N and the Masked Man wrap the barbed wire around the wrists of the MWA members, then around their ankles.

Stone: Homicide and McDaygo are unconscious.... SoCal connection aren't moving.... And now, St. N put a circlet of barbed wire on the heads of Homicide and McDaygo... This is sick.

St. N slaps Homicide as he signals for the cross to be raised.

Phantom: Look.. Sublime is making it to his feet! He's starting to fight St. N!

The Masked Man hits Sublime in the back with a chair. St. N grabs a chair.

Stone: Both men with chairs.... St. N off the ropes, as does the Masked man, except on the opposite side... And - both men with a splash into Sublime with the chairs, sandwiching Sublime in between them. And Sublime collapses.

St. N and the Masked Man tie up SoCal Connection to the remaining cross. Using the same technique to tie them up, the barbed wire around the wrists and ankles.

Stone: And now, St. N and the Masked Man putting the circlet of Barbed Wire on each of their heads.... St. N with a chair shot on the head of Sublime now, with the barbed wire on his head too... This is too much.

The Circlet falls off of Sublime's head. St. N Signals for the cross to join the MWA's cross.

Stone: The cross is being raised for everyone to look at and St. N grabs the mic.

St. N looks up at the sight above.

Stone: It appears that St. N is.... untieing the strings in the back of his mask.... Are we finally going to see this man's face?

St. N undoes the strings and looks up at SoCal Connection and MWA.

St. N: I want you... To see - who you'll be facing.

St. N looks over at The Masked Man as he too is untieing his strings.

Phantom: Lets see them.

St. N and The Masked man remove their maskes at the sametime. The crowd is at a hush even more.

Stone: Oh My ..... God.....

Phantom: IT'S FLARE AND HOSTYLE!!!! IT'S FLARE AND HOSTYLE!!!

Flare looks at Hostyle with a smirk and tosses him the Mic. Hostyle gves a smirk to what is above and drops the mic.

Stone: Look at the Tron....

Flare and Hostyle leave the ring as AFI's Miseria Cantare (The Beginning) starts playing.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 am

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Deathrow2

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-pyp
Eclipse. CGS. Adrian O'Rion. The Rabbi. All men deserving of a shot at a championship here in Full Metal Wrestling. At Death Row, those four men will get their chance as they compete in FMW's first "Pick Your Poison" match. The winner of the match will receive a title shot at the championship of his choice, either the Ultraviolent Championship or the C-4 Division Championship.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-wvs
The newly crowned Ultraviolent Champion, War Machine, will have no time to rest as he defends his championship at Death Row against another one of the 15 Minute Massacre victims, Syanide. Both men went throw hell and back in the 15 Minute Massacre, Syanide was even the champion for a brief time... at Death Row... these two will make the 15 Minute Massacre look like a walk in the park. Tempers will flare... bodies will bleed... as the Full Metal audience experiences it's first ever Ultraviolent singles match. There will be no winners at the end of this match... only a champion.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-jvt
It was expected earlier in the month that Jaro would be making his in-ring debut against X or Mr. Hollywood, rivals of his, but tonight we learned differently. After coming to Jaro's aid, Takeover, blantantly attacked the General Manager with a chair in a complete sign of disrespect. The two former friends, turned obvious enemies, will square of at Death Row. Jaro is out for revenge as we learn what Takeover's motivation was for the assault with the steel chair. Don't miss Death Row as these two heavyweights square off.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-svd
The rivalry between Showstoppa and Dr. David Diabolical goes back to FMW 1.3 when these two met, along with Eclipse and CGS, to face off the become the first C-4 Division Champion. They met earlier tonight in a tag team matchup that saw the Significant Others victorious. At Death Row, Diabolical looks to gain the title that he believes his rightfully his, and Showstoppa looks to defend first singles gold.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-tt
Revolution (Jackie Test & GLS). Dangerous By Design (Hostyle & Flare). SoCal Connection (Korran Halycon & The Sublime). MWA (Homicide & James McDaygo). Ties of Blood (T. Ekstreme & Trey Spruance). What do these teams have in common? They're all vying for their chance to become the first Full Metal Tag Team Champions at Death Row. Tonight we saw the unmasking for St. N as he revealed himself to be Flare in disguise, seconds later his tag team partner Hostyle rushed to the ring and they promptly attacked participants in the Ultraviolent Championship after the match had ended. Dangerous by Design has a big target on their backs as they face off against four other teams to become the Full Metal Tag Team Champions at Death Row.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-tourny01
The Road to Glory Tournament started at the inagural Full Metal Wrestling show with 32 competitors. That number was cut in half after FMW 1.1 and 1.2 were finished. Sixteen men remained to fight to the bitter end to become the first ever Full Metal Champion. At FMW 1.3 and tonight at 1.4, that number was cut in half once again. Eight competitors remain and they will go head to head with each other at Death Row as the Road to Glory Tournament comes to a close and the first Full Metal Champion will be crowned.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-avl
Alex O’Rion defeated first John “Doc” Derrick and then set his sights on Suki Mi Wang who quickly fell to the wayside. Lucas Drago defeated Blackwell and then moved onto The Rabbi. At Death Row, Alex O’Rion, the first of two O’Rions left in the tournament, will face off against The OC Superhero, Lucas Drago. As we all know, Drago has the clause in his contract where he cannot be hit in the face, how well will O’Rion fare as he has to avoid hitting his opponent in the face.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-avr
Red Dragon, Jackie Test, Diddly Fusion and Adrian O’Rion… the names of the men who fell to Andrew O’Rion and RAMPAGE! At Death Row, Andrew O’Rion will avenge his younger brother Adrian’s loss to RAMPAGE! as the two will go face to face as they battle to become the first Full Metal Champion. Andrew is a born fighter and will fight to the bitter end as RAMPAGE! tries to take out yet another one of the O’Rion brothers.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-evc
The leader of the Black Covenant, Ethan Black, has dismantled Syanide and just tonight, Takeover but his toughest challenge still lies ahead. cYnical, who has already defeated Eclipse and just tonight, Hostyle, will be standing in Black’s way as he tries to become the Full Metal Champion. Black and cYnical are two megapowers in the wrestling world… and worlds will definitely collide as these two megastars go head to head at Death Row.

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Dr-xvd
Tonight saw X defeat Mr. Hollywood and Drew Michaels defeat GLS as both men advanced to the next round of the Road to Glory Tournament. At Death Row, X and Michaels, a member of Ties of Blood, will face off for their spot in the next round of the tournament. Neither man will be easy for the other to defeat and this match is sure to be one of the highlights of the entire card. Tune into Death Row to see these two athletes do battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 1.4 - RESULTS   FMW 1.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 1.4 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1