Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.1 Results

Go down 
+17
The Returned
Storm183
Edible14
X
RCA
Loins
Drake Parker
Mark Johansson
Damien
Easty
ASL
Rottata
Sharpedo King
David GS
Nicholas Gray
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 14.1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Corruption 14.1 Results Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 14.1 Results Madison-Square-Garden-4

”Superstar” by Saliva plays as a grand barrage of red and white pyro open the show with a literal bang.[/i]

Boice: Good evening and welcome to FMW Corruption! I'm Jack Boice along side my broadcast partner-

Flare: And sexiest man on your television screen.

Boice: Janus Flare! We've got the fallout from an amazing Ultimatum Three as there are a lot of explosive events expected to transpire tonight! Tonight we will feature some amazing matches as well! Like the opening match featuring Ryder Strong, Christian Parkes, and War Machine facing off in a triple threat match! Not to mention one of the hottest new teams in STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy facing off against two solid rookies Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda!

Flare: Don't forget we've got the debut of Starchild against Rampage! and a showcase match featuring Matt Ashburn, the television champ, taking on Mark Johannson after Mark won a shot at gold on Ultimatum!

Boice: We also have a match that is sure to bring the house down as Harlequin and MASS Caesar take on Leon Caprice and The Celt in an Ultraviolent grudge match thats sure to turn some heads!

The One by Slaughterhouse blasts through the speakers as new Full Metal Champion Nick Bryson makes his way out from the curtain to the ramp, microphone in one hand and title over his shoulder. He smirks as he struts to the ring, pausing to look at fans, even pointing to an anti-Bryson sign.

Boice: And here comes Nick Bryson to start the show! He will be in a match later on tonight as well as he faces Trey Spruance for the Full Metal Championship!

Flare: Which is an amazing beginning if I've ever heard one, though you forgot his official title. For shame.

Boice: Nick Bryson has been causing a lot of commotion as of recent. His citizenship change, his knighting, his behavior in public, and now he's won the Full Metal Championship. I dislike the route Bryson has taken and I, for one, do not believe that any press is good press.

Flare: And thats probably why nobody talks about you.

Bryson slides into the ring and takes place on one of the turnbuckles as the crowd contines to boo. He hoists his belt high in the air for a few moments before stepping down and taking center ring.

Flare: Lets hear what the champ has to say!

Boice: I'm sure it will be rivitng.

Flare: Sarcasm doesnt suit you.

Bryson: You know, as Im sure you are all aware of, I am the greatest man our profession has ever known. I mean, look at me, I've transcended this sport to become a culture icon. I'm the champion, the first man to do it twice. I'm a box office sensation. I've been knighted. To put it honestly, there are legends, and then there is Nick Bryson!

The crowd boos as Bryson holds his arms out.

Boice: I can't believe what I am hearing right now! Come on!

Bryson: And I realized that nobody here can match-up with me. Hannibal Frost most definately couldn't and he was left in a heap at my feet. I'm on fire and nobody can take me down... but, you know, speaking of Hannibal, it brings me to the point I wanted to make.

Boice: There was a point to this?

Bryson: You see, we can spend all two hours of this television program talking about how amazing I am and I'm fairly certain this show would get the highest ratings it ever has, however, I realize that by embarassing Hannibal Frost he might have gotten a little cranky. Lets get this clear now, I do not fear Hannibal. I made him look like the joke that he is. I do posess the intelligence enough, unlike some of you, to understand basic logic. The way I count, Hannibal Frost has three lackies that hang out with him in The Celt, David GS, and Leon Caprice and I, for one, wouldn't put it past this jealous man to try and use his numbers against me unfairly!

Flare: Bryson makes a valid point!

Boice: Those aren't his lackeys! Those are his teammates and they're all honest and honorable men!

Bryson: Now, I know some of you are saying, 'Listen to yourself, Nick. Those are the good guys! They'd never do that.' Well, let me point out to you that even supposed honorable men will sink to the deepest lows when faced with such Awesome power. Its how I know that I'm the true peoples champion and I wouldn't want anything to cheapen your ability to enjoy my representation of you. Something like a four on one ambush!

Boice: These allegations are absurd!

Bryson: So, it is with great pleasure that I get to the true point of this announcement. I have searched far and wide through this company and am so elated to announce that I too have found a group of men who are honorable enough to stand beside me, YOUR champion, in the face of cowards like Hannibal Frost!

The crowd boos Bryson more as he overlooks them, smirking.

Boice: WHAT!

Flare: Bryson is saying that he has teammates now too!

Boice: Is this the signal of a four man unit with Bryson at its helm!? Who does he have hidden up his sleeve!

Bryson: So! Tonight I would like to begin introduce to you the men whom I felt were the top of the top, the cream of the crop! Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to the FIRST man who will help me even the odds! Guys in the back, PLAY THAT MUSIC!

Surprise You're Dead! by Faith No More blasts through the speakers as current FMW Television champion Matt Ashburn makes his way from backstage to the ring, a smirk on his face as Bryson applauds him from the ring, the only person doing so in the building.

Boice: No! No! This is Television champion Matt Ashburn! He's usually an Ammunition guy! He's here on a showcase match for the TV belt!

Flare: Already this unit consists of TWO champions! Who else does Bryson have back there?!

Boice: If this is the beginning of the unit, Flare, I don't like where this is going. Ashburn is already impressive with wins over some of the best FMW has put up against him. He's UNDEFEATED!

Ashburn walks up the steps and through the ropes as he walks over to Bryson center ring and shakes his hand. The two men embrace for a brief second before Bryson lifts their arms, and their belts, high in the air.

Boice: This is the beginning of trouble, Flare.

Flare: This is a pretty sexy grouping already, Boice. I'm intrigued.

Bryson lifts the microphone to try and speak over the outrage of the crowd.

Bryson: Ladies and Gentlemen we are Y. N. G., Your New Gods, and THIS is only the beginning!

The two men sling their titles over their shoulders and exit the ring as The One by Slaughterhouse plays.

Boice: This has been a shocking development, to say the least. I'm one to give credit where credit is due, both of these men are definately forces to reckon with, but I definately do not like where this is going.

We cut in from the action in the ring as FMW interviewer Action Jackson appears on the screen, donned in a black and purple diving suit. He leans back on the railing of a large boat that is out to water when he lifts up his microphone.

Jackson: What it do, what-it-DO!? Today I stand here along side the crew of the Fantastic II with some of my new friends here for Full Metal Wrestlings COlaboration with the Discovery channel to bring to you some of the new programming for SHARK WEEK!

Action Jackson looks over to the white guy in a diving suit next to him, slightly apprehensive.

Jackson: And this is where things get ridiculous. World, I need to- no, just listen to this. This is Troy Howard, shark hunter. Troy, you tell them what you want to do.

Howard: Well, Action Jackson, we want to put you in this big cage over here-

The camera focuses on the cage

Howard: Give you a camera, and let you look at some of these sharks out here.

Jackson: YOU CRAZY! YOU CRAZY! YOU WANT ME TO GET IN THE WATER WITH SHARKS!? YOU CRAZY!

Howard: No, you'll be entirely safe! I swear!

Jackson: Say swear!

Howard: Swear!

Jackson: LIAR!

The crew laughs as Action Jackson paces the deck a little before he breathes in deep and hands the microphone over to Troy. He then slowly enters the cage and dons an oxygen tank.

Howard: There you go, bro!

Jackson: You're lucky I'm contractually obligated!

Howard: You're gonna be fine!

Action Jackson stares at the shark hunter as they close the cage. He reaches out for the sides and clings on for dear life as they begin to raise the cage, the crew cheering him on.

Jackson: Hooo....hooo, I can not believe I'm doing this.

The cage is slowly placed over the top of the water.

Howard: You're doing fine! You're doing-

Suddenly there is a large splash accompanied by-

Jackson: OH LAAAAAWD! OOOH NO! HELP! HELP!

Shooting up from the water FMW talent Son of Shark Boy as he grabs onto the side of the now shaking metal cage. He's shaking the side of the cage as Action Jackson cowers in the corner. The crew looks on confused, though laughing, when there is a rumbling.

The crew begins to grab the sides of the boat as it begins to shake. The cameraman turns and looks behind him just as the side of the boat's cabin wall bursts from its frame. STORMMASTER emerges through the hole followed by the Linguist, who looks directly into the camera.

Linguist: ITS SHARK WEEK IN FMW!

Scene fades to black.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm

We cut to the back where Sheila Blidge stands in front of the large FMW Logo Screen. She holds the microphone and smiles as Ryder Strong makes his way onto the screen.

Blige: I'm here backstage with one of the newest Full Metal Wrestling talents Ryder Strong! Ryder, tell us a bit about your experience here so far!

Ryder: Wow, Sheila, let me tell you that being here has been an amazing experience! I mean, interacting with these amazing athletes! Interacting with these amazing fans! All of my followers have shown me nothing but support and I'm hoping to bring some more people into the fold!

Blige: So, overall how are you feeling about this new opportunity with your match against War Machine and Christian Parkes?

Ryder: Don't get me wrong. I know that War Machine is a tough, hardcore veteran. I know that Christian Parkes could steal a win from anyone at any time, but, Sheila, if youre asking me how I feel about my next upcoming match?

Ryder pulls out his phone and begins typing on a pad. He pushes one last key and puts his phone away again and looks into the camera. The Screen behind him begins to load and the FMW logo changes to a Ryder Strong smiley face with his status update

I'm SUPER Stoked!

Ryder: As you can plainly see, I am SUPER stoked! BOOYAH!

Ryder pumps his fist and exits the screen. The shot cuts to the ring.

Boice: Alright, it's time for the first match of the night. Here we have two up and coming stars in a triple threat with the veteran War Machine.

Flare: Who hasn't won a match in forever.

Boice: Good point, and he can only be angry about being put in the opening match against two rookies.

“Indestructible” by Disturbed hits as War Machine steps out onto the ramp to loud boos. He lets out a roar as he walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Action Jackson: This is a triple threat match, alright! Introducing first, he is WAR MACHINE!

Boice: As we were just discussing, it's been a good while since we've seen War Machine get his hand raises in victory.

Flare: And with how poor his performance has been, we probably won't again.

Boice: Now now, a man's luck can change at any moment.

Indestructible is cut out by “Morte et Dabo” by Asking Alexandria begins to play as Christian Parkes walks out onto the stage. The fans are mostly indifferent about the feminine competitor as he runs down to the ring.

Action Jackson: And introducing one of his opponents. From the Torment of His Inner Psyche, he is CHRISTIAN PARKES!

Flare: And we have a winless rookie hailed from the emo-est place I've ever heard of being used.

Boice: Oh come on Janus, he's only been in two matches and has been impressive in both.

Flare: Are you denying that a 0-2 record is a bad one?

Boice: Well, no.

Flare: Exactly.

“Morte et Dabo” is now cut out by “The Bed Intruder Song” by Antoine Dodson hitting as Ryder Strong walks out onto the stage, laptop in hand as the crowd cheers.

Action Jackson: And finally from Providence Rhode Island, we got RYDER STRONG!

Boice: And here we have a highly energetic young man just starting out.

Flare: I prefer energetic to someone just laying there while you do all the work.

Boice: ...of course.

Ryder sets the laptop up at ringside and enters the ring, all three men facing down one another. The referee calls for the start of the match and the three men slowly start to come out of their corners. Parkes decides to forgo the carefulness of his opponents and rushes at War Machine, leaping into the air.

Boice: Parkes in the air!

Flare: Aaand War Machine catches him, slamming him down with a powerbomb. That's the problem with doing something your opponent can see from a mile away.

Boice: Agree completely with you there.

Flare: Know what else you can see from a mile away? My cro-

Boice: And Ryder nails War Machine with a kick to the jaw as he's getting up!

Parkes now starts to get up, with Ryder grabbing his head and pulling him the rest of the way up. He goes for a punch but Parkes ducks under, going around Ryder and grabbing his head.

Boice: Reverse DDT! And Parkes runs to the corner, jumping up to the top turnbuckle flawlessly.

Flare: I've seen better form.

Boice: I wonder from who.

Parkes pauses for a moment to point upwards to the sky before leaping off with an elbow targeted right at Ryder's chest.

Flare: Parkes intending to crush Ryder's chest here. But wait a secon-

Boice: War Machine dragged Ryder out of the way at the last second! The only thing Parkes hits is the mat, and he looks to be in agony! His arm might be broken from that!

Flare: And rightly so, you should never do moves like that if one of your opponents might still be moving.

Boice: And War Machine is on Parkes, grabbing his legs and flipping him over...texas cloverleaf! If Parkes was in agony before, now he's in a whole different realm of pain!

Flare: He's wrenching it, and Parkes looks like he might tap soon.

Boice: But wait! Ryder is back on his feet, and he takes advantage of War Machine's hands being occupied to grab him and DDT him!

Flare: Smart.

Ryder starts to pull War Machine to his feet, but is surprised when the man breaks back from him and nails him with a fist to the jaw!

Flare: Well he's out.

Boice: War Machine about to continue the attack, but Parkes is back up and goes for a jumping kick! But War Machine saw it coming and he's caught the leg!

Flare: And now he finds himself in the exact same position as he did at the start of this match, about to get a powerbomb.

Boice: But wait! Look!

Ryder has gotten back to his feet. He sees Parkes and War Machine's position, and goes to the top rope quickly. He stands up, waves to the crowd, and leaps off, his feet connecting with the back of War Machine's head in a dropkick. War Machine falls forward, his grip on Parkes slipping causing him to be dropped on his head with the full brunt of Machine's weight on him. The crowd begins to cheer, the holy shit chant breaking out in pockets.

Boice: Both Parkes and War Machine are down! This is insane!

Ryder gets back to his feet and, surprisingly enough, exits the ring. He goes over and grabs a microphone, addressing the crowd.

Ryder: Alright audience people! I wanna know, who do YOU want me to pin?

Flare: What.

Boice: I...think we're getting some audience participation here tonight!

People start yelling the name of the one they want Ryder to pin, creating a chorus of names. Ryder waits a moment, nodding before motioning them to quiet down.

Ryder: Alright! It sounds like we have a 50/50 vote! Well, I'll give EVERYONE what they want! I'm that kind of guy!

Ryder slides back into he ring, both of his opponents are still down. He drops down onto the both of them, pinning them simultaneously!

Boice: Ryder with a dual pin! 1...2...a double kickout!

Flare: I don't even know what just happened.

War Machine is the first one to start to come to his feet. He turns around to face Ryder, only for Ryder to grab his throat and begin applying pressure.

Boice: Oh, wait! He's got the Fatality locked in! War Machine is getting the life choked out of him.

Flare: War Machine's falling back, Ryder's going with him, he's still got it locked in

Boice: He's struggling, but the signs of life are fading! And Parkes is getting to his feet!

Flare: Not that it matters, he's stopped moving. The referee's calling for the bell.

Action Jackson: And here is ya'lls winner! RYDER STROOOOONG!

Ryder Strong (3.56aps + 2.1avs = 5.66 total)
Christian Parkes (3.02aps + 0.4avs = 3.42 total)
War Machine (0.0aps + 0.1avs = 0.1 total)

Ryder slides out of the ring and runs to his laptop to update his fans as the crowd cheers.

Boice: Well that was something else, huh Janus?

Flare: Yeah, definitely something else.

Boice: We'll be right back!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 pm

We cut to RAMPAGE! walking backstage, when all of a sudden…

???: Hey!

Page looks to the right and all of a sudden, a guy with a big afro walks in and extends his hand.

Starchild: Hey, you’re RAMPAGE! My name is Starchild, and I’m gonna be your opponent tonight, man!

Page doesn’t answer, and just leers at him both quizzically and appraisingly.

Starchild: Hey look man, I’m a musician, but you’re, like, one of my FMW idols, man!

Page still doesn’t answer him.

Starchild: Okay, okay, check this out, I wrote a song just for this special occasion, man. Check this out. It starts like this, with a wicked guitar riff, it goes BAMJAMMAJAMMAJAJAAAAMMM, BAMJAMMAJAMMAJAJAAAAAAAM-

At this point, Page just walks away.

Starchild: …All right, man, I’ll see you later! Good luck!

Shinedown’s “The Sound of Madness” hits, as Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman come out to a round of boos.

Action Jackson: The following is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman, THE PACK!

Boice: Well, the Pack is looking to make an impact tonight, they’re up against one of the hottest tag teams in FMW.

Flare: They’ll have to do it without their leader, Jack Eastwood. He’s off on Ammunition this week, contending for the Abandoned Championship.

Boice: The Pack certainly is hurting for some victories, and a title win would be nice. But even just these two right here getting a victory would help out the troop morale. You have to figure these two young guns are hungry for a victory.

Hit 'em high, hit 'em high, hit 'em high, hit 'em high.
Hit 'em hey, hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low.

Hit 'Em High by Coolio, Busta Rhymes, Method Man and B-Real
hits, as Son of Sharkboy, The Linguist and Stormmaster enter the arena to a sizeable pop.

Jackson: Their opponents, being accompanied by The Linguist… the team of STORMMASTER AND SON…OF…SHARKBOY!

Boice: Here comes the hottest tag team in FMW!

Flare: Ugh…

Boice: These two have taken everybody by storm as they brave the waters of the FMW Tag Divison. Coming off of a big win over Artemis and Christian Parkes

Flare: You’re calling a pre-show victory a “big win”? Seriously?

Boice: These two really have come together as a tag team, and it was that teamwork that led to victory there. These two are just two fish in a school

Flare: Oh… god… it hurts

Boice: We start of with Stormmaster and Prideman. Stormmaster offers a handshake, but Prideman slaps it away.

Flare: I wouldn’t want to shake hands with those idiots either.

Boice: Test of strength, Prideman wins with ease and shoves down Stormmaster. Prideman right on top, but eats a drop toe hold into the corner. Stormmaster follows up with a dropkick to the back of his head. Tag to Son of Sharkboy.

Flare: These two function well as a team, they communicate as well as any tag team I’ve ever witnessed.

Boice: Sharkboy up top quickly. Prideman up, and gets a diving hurricanrana!

Flare: Prideman needs to tag

Boice: Sharky Junior on the offensive. He rolls the outside. Springboard… flying let lariat! Another quick tag, and Storrmaster is going up top as well!

Flare: He’s not quite the high-flyer compared to Shark Bait there.

Boice: Flying cross-body, but Prideman catches! Prideman showing off the strength!

Flare: Sharky is grabbing his partner’s leg!

Boice: Prideman goes for the fallaway slam… countered into a DDT! Son of Sharkboy with the assist from the outside!

Flare: I’m just going to throw this out there… that was cheating.

Boice: Stormmaster with the cover, but Rotunda is in the ring to break it up.

Flare: Stormmaster misses with a low dropkick to the retreating Rotunda! That’s not very sportsmanlike!

Boice: Prideman up to his feet. Stormy measures him, he’s off the ropes, misses with a clothesline… SPINEBUSTER!

Flare: It doesn’t take much for big Daniel Prideman to turn the tables in this match.

Boice: Both men down, looking for a tag. Prideman reaching… makes the tag! Stormy comes close, but Rotunda knocks him down with an axe-handle smash!

Flare: Classic tag team wrestling. Cut the ring in half and isolate one man.

Boice: Discus elbow by Rotunda sends Sharky off the apron. Storm with a small package! ONE…TWO…ROTUNDA KICKS OUT!

Flare: These two are just full of surprises.

Boice: Stormmaster looks for the tag, Sharky still on the outside. He turns around… GASPER… that one kicks like a punch to the gut!

Flare: Kicks like a punch?

Boice: Rotunda measures Stormmaster… running DDT! He spikes him on his helmet!

Flare: You know, I wonder how well his punches will work on that big blue helmet.

Boice: Rotunda drags him to the corner and locks in a dragon sleeper. Tag by Prideman. Prideman off the ropes… running boot!

Flare: I wonder what that boot sounded like in that helmet…

Boice: Prideman back on offense. He pulls Stormmaster in… German suplex!

Flare: Here we go!

Boice: Prideman rolls through. Stormmaster grabs the rope… Sharky made a tag!

Flare: Prideman didn’t see!

Boice: A second German suplex! He rolls through again… MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE BACK OF PRIDEMAN’S HEAD!

Flare: Goodness gracious!

Boice: Son of Sharkboy can smell the blood in the water now! He’s off the ropes… moonsault press! He’s off the ropes again… STEP UP ENZIGURI ON ROTUNDA!

Flare: He knocked Seth right off the apron!

Boice: Sharkboy sets up Prideman… LOW TIDE! Now he’s feeling it… he’s swimming around the ring, stalking his prey!

Flare: These plebians in the crowd can’t get enough of this sideshow

Boice: He’s looking for the Blood in the Water… he stalks Prideman… BELLY TO BELLY OUT OF NOWHERE BY PRIDEMAN!

Flare: Oh, thank goodness. Finally, we can shut up these fools.

Boice: And now Prideman mudhole stomps on the Sharky One to the chagrin of this crowd. Prideman looks pissed off now. Prideman pulls up Son of Sharkboy. Powerbomb up… Sharkboy tries to counter into a hurricanrana!

Flare: Prideman isn’t letting go.

Boice: POWERBOMB!

Flare: It’s nice to see that little guppy put down.

Boice: Prideman is pissed off… he’s signaling that he’s going to end it.

Flare: What the hell? Stormmaster is outside the ring! He’s attacking Rotunda!

Boice: Prideman pulls up the limp body of Son of Sharkboy. He’s calling for the Settle the Score.

Flare: Stormy just speared Rotunda into the ringpost! And he’s on the apron!

Boice: Sharky is up… Storm pushes him sideways… INTO THE BOAT-BREAKER! STORM OUT OF THE RING! SHARKY WITH THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Jackson: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, SON OF SHARK BOY AND STORMMASTER!

STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy (3.34aps + 3.5aps + 1.4avs = 8.24 total)
Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda (3.2aps + 3.38aps + 0.9avs = 7.48 total

Flare: You’ve got to be kidding me.

Boice: What a counter! Stormmaster spun his partner sideways, and his partner was smart enough to transition that into the Boat-Breaker!

Flare: That… was straight-up cheating

Boice: There’s a fine line between good tag team work and cheating. Trust me, I know. That was just solid teamwork. That looked like they had that planned!

Flare: I don’t think those idiots plan anything.

Boice: Well, The Linguist is in the ring to celebrate with his clients as these two have yet another wonderful victory under their belts. The tag division is getting real interesting, folks.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption! Coming up is-

The camera very quickly cuts to a backstage camera as the cameraman holding the device is quickly moving down a hallway as Leon Caprice is kneeling down on the ground among a group of FMW Road Agents and personell.

As the camera gets closer some of them turn and call for help. Leon Caprice reaches out and grabs the wrist of the man, who we now see as his teammate, and Ultraviolent champion, The Celt, who is bleeding from his nose and head.

Staffer: Someone get the paramedics! Celt needs attention here!

Caprice: Celt, wake up. Celt, who did this? Celt?

The EMTs show up on screen and begin attending to the downed champion. Leon stands up and overlooks his fallen teammate for a few moments before angrily looking up and exiting the screen.

Boice: What did we just witness!?

Flare: We obviously just saw someone try to take out the Celt!

Boice: That was clear, Flare, but who did it!? Who took out the Celt!? How will this effect his match with Leon later!?

Sheila Blige: *bell rings* Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

I Still Kill…

The words echo throughout the arena as the lights go to a dim. As the beginning snares and bass of Eminem’s "The Way I Am" kick in, a hooded figure with a barbed wire baseball bat sheathed upon his back enters from the stage curtain to pause and look up at the crowd that’s absolutely going wild, tilting the brim of his hood to gaze out before settling his eyes on the ring. Shadowboxing momentarily, the figure leaps into the air, landing in sequence with a blue pyrotechnics display that explodes before him. RAMPAGE! then makes his way to the ring.

Action Jackson: Making his way to the ring from Richmond, California, weighing two hundred and sixty-six pounds, this… is… RAAAMPAAAGE!!!

Boice: As always, Corruption is live! Tonight we hail from the legendary Madison Square Garden, and up next we’ve got a match that’s sure to be a slobberknocker!

Flare: What are you, J.R.? Anyway, I heard some fruit was going to make his debut tonight. Whoever the hell he is, I don’t think he’ll stand a chance against ol’ ‘Page here.

Boice: I’ve heard he’s quite the enigmatic performer, and maybe he can give Rampage a run for his money tonight.

Flare: Whatever. Dante is out to kill tonight, as he always is.

Boice: I’m not surprised.

”Smoke on the Water” plays as Starchild comes out with his bandmate, Bruce Halford. The crowd doesn’t know what to make of this strange newcomer as he gets a less than lukewarm reception.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by his bandmate Bruce Halford, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, he is… STAAARCHIIILD!!!

Flare: Seriously… who is this fruit?

Boice: Well, earlier in the evening we saw him introduce himself to Rampage, and he says he’s… an air musician!

Flare: A… what?

Boice: You heard me.

Flare: He cannot be serious.

Boice: I think he is.

Flare: …Uh-huh.

Starchild gets settled and the referee calls for the bell to begin the match.

Boice: And the match begins now and these two lock up, Rampage with forty pounds over Starchild and you can easily see the strength and size difference as Rampage forces Starchild to the corner.

Flare: This shouldn’t be long. I mean… look at that guy. He has nothing on ‘Page!

Boice: Referee breaks them up but Rampage comes back with a clothesline to the corner… but Starchild gets out of the way!

Flare: Lucky break.

Boice: Starchild with a running dropkick to Page’s back, sending him face-first into the turnbuckle, and that’s not going to make Rampage happy at all.

Flare: He’s poking the beast, but at this point he’s not going to do anything that isn’t provoking the beast that is Dante Jones.

Boice: Starchild gearing up for a charge to the corner, Starchild looking for that attack but Rampage turns around and catches Starchild! And down he goes with a spinebuster!

Flare: Well, good night! Thanks for coming, “man”!

Boice: Rampage with the cover! One, tw- no, Starchild kicks out! His partner, Bruce Halford, looked worried for a moment there!

Flare: With all that power, how’d he manage to kick out?

Boice: It’s still pretty early in the match, and now Rampage is in control of this contest right here. Page gets him up, hooks the arms, and starts hitting Starchild with knees to the head and torso!

Flare: If that, coming from a two hundred sixty-pounder, doesn’t knock you out, I don’t know what will. Rampage is a huge dude and those knees are monstrous.

Boice: Hard to argue against that, partner. Rampage going for the tiger suplex now… but Starchild slides out of it and runs to the ropes! Springboard… and he grabs Rampage’s head for the bulldog! Starchild runs to the opposite rope and goes for a lionsault! What athleticism!

Flare: Athleticism? He just proved that we’ve got a brand new spot monkey on our hands! Get this guy outta here!

Boice: Starchild for the cover! One, t- no, Rampage with the shoulder up!

Flare: You need power to take out somebody like Rampage. Not this flippy-floppy stuff!

Boice: You did some flippy-floppy stuff in your own time, Flare!

Flare: Yeah, but I stepped my game up when the opponents got bigger! …Pause.

Boice: He may be a spot monkey, but the crowd sure is eating this up! And what about his bandmate, Bruce Halford? I found out that he’s also signed to FMW, and they may be looking to take over the company as a band!

Flare: Oh, if there is a God up there, let Him forbid this!

Boice: Both men up on their feet now, trading shots, and for every three strikes Starchild hands out, Rampage answers back with a strong right hand!

Flare: Knock him out, ‘Page!

Boice: Rampage with the whip, and Starchild comes back with a front-flip clothesline!

Flare: This guy flying and flipping around just pisses me off!

Boice: Starchild with a quick step-up enzuigiri to knock down Rampage, and man, does Rampage really have a lot on his hands right now!

Flare: Please. He’ll shake it off and get back to beat this guy.

Boice: Starchild goes quickly for the cover… one, two – and Rampage kicks out! It’s not over yet!

Flare: You’re damn right it isn’t over yet!

Boice: Rampage gets back up on his feet and Starchild is sizing him up, what’s he going to do here? Rampage still a little woozy from the assault and Starchild gets in there… there’s the kneeling jawbreaker! And Starchild follows it through with a reverse STO! What an impressive two-pronged attack from the newcomer!

Flare: …who won’t be around for long!

Boice: Starchild with the cover! One! Two! Th- no, Rampage kicks out! I thought he almost had it there!

Flare: It’s really going to take a lot more than that to take out a future Hall of Famer in ‘Page!

Boice: And following that failed pinfall attempt, Starchild seems to be sizing Rampage up! What else does this exciting young performer have in store?

Flare: Please, Jack, if you’re looking for a real exciting young performer, I’ve got a couple of websites I can show you…

Boice: …That’s disgusting, Flare. Rampage slowly getting up here, and Starchild going in for the kill, running to the ropes behind Rampage… spinning wheel kick! But Rampage managed to get out of the way!

Flare: Now that’s what I’d like to call ring smarts. You’re in pain, you’re almost down and out, but you’ve got this primal instinct that tells you where to go and what to do.

Boice: That may just be it, Flare, that just may be it, and now after Starchild crashed and burned, Rampage has got some time to recuperate!

Flare: This may be the opening he needs.

Boice: Starchild quickly back on his feet and Rampage doesn’t have that much time it seems… and there’s Rampage on the attack! A brutal flying knee to Starchild’s face! What agility from the big man!

Flare: That’s it, son. Good night Irene.

Boice: Starchild flew across the ring after that knee, and Rampage has taken back control of this match!

Flare: Oh, it’s almost over, my brother.

Boice: Rampage picking up Starchild’s carcass, lifting him up… Rant’s End! Rant’s End! Rampage just hit him with the Rant’s End!

Flare: Star’s End, too!

Boice: Rampage covers! One, two, three! This one is over!

Action Jackson: And the winner of this match… RAMPAGE!!!

RAMPAGE! (3.78 aps + 1.5 avs = 5.28 total)
Starchild (3.96 aps + 1.0 avs = 4.96 total)

The referee raises Rampage’s arm in victory as Bruce Halford gets in the ring to check on Starchild.

Flare: Some people, including yourself, Jack, may call this Starchild person impressive on his first outing, but if you can’t even beat your very first opponent, then I don’t see what makes you so special.

Boice: I’m taking that as your way of saying that you were actually impressed with Starchild. But this kid has potential. He’s got speed, he’s got style, just a little more work and I think you’ve got the next big thing.

Flare: Please. Let’s not be so quick to sing the praises of a guy who just lost, and in spectacular fashion, too.

Boice: But he didn’t go down without a fight, and it was a real exciting fight as well.

Flare: Whatever.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Corruption 14.1 Results Conan_the_Barbarian_2011_film

FMW Corruption and
Conan: The Barbarian

present:
The Corruption KICKBACK

Last week was FMW's biggest show of the year, Ultimatum Three! In an event that featured many amazing matchups, championships, and victories arguably one moment shined as something that was truly shockingly violent in the ring.

Ultimatum III wrote:
Boice: All four men are lifting their opponents now! Back atop the ladder, Gray has the advantage! King is staggering! He’s almost fallen off- NO! GRAY GRABS HIS TRUNKS! GRAY HOOKS KING! HARLEQUIN HOOKS RAMPAGE! OMEGA WITH LEVITICUS! SLEGNA HOOKS CAESAR! INFERNO FOLLOW SUIT! THEY CANT DO THIS!

Sound: NO! THEY CANT! DON’T DO THIS!

Boice: THE FOUR MEN STAND ATOP THE TURNBUCKLES! SUPERPLEX OFF THE TURNBUCKLES! NICK GRAY LEANS BACK! SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER! OH MY GOD!

Sound: HOLY HELL!

A large thud can be heard as the ring shakes with impact then shifts to the right as the supports give way. The ring ropes loosen as the ring caves in on itself.

Boice: DID YOU HEAR THAT SOUND! THE RING JUST COLLAPSED ON ITSELF! THERE ARE TEN BODIES IN THIS CARNAGE AND THE RING JUST COLLAPSED!

Nicholas Gray would eventually crawl out of the wreckage and pull himself and his teammate over Seth Omega, one of their opponents, and score the three count for the pinfall and become NEW Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions. Congratulations to the team of Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno!

ABC Theme by Pendulum plays over the PA system as the crowd gets up to their feet for the veteran Mark Johannson. He focuses on the ring as he makes his way from the back, but reaches out to touch the fans who reach out to him.

Action Jackson: Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is the number one contender to the Television title! MARK JOHANSSON!

Boice: And here comes the television return of Mark Johansson! This is a great moment! One of FMW's true workhorse talents is making his way back to the ring and already has a shot at gold!

Flare: However, he has a sexy opponent with Matt Ashburn being the incumbent TV champion. He dethroned DGS. He took on three GSW members in one match. He's still champion. Plus his recent alliance with Sir Nick Bryson really puts Matt Ashburn in a good position and Mark in a not so good one!

Boice: You are right, Ashburn seemingly has the advantage, but dont forget Mark and Bryson's history too!

Laaaaaaaa, la, la, la
Wait till I get my money right.

Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West
blasts through the speakers as television champion Matt Ashburn enters the screen accompanied by Full Metal Champion, and new stablemate, Nick Bryson. The men smile and talk strategy with one another as they walk towards the ring.

Action Jackson: And making his way to the ring, accompanied by Full Metal Champion Sir Nick Bryson, from Cleveland, United Kingdom, FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION! Matt Ashburn!

Boice: And here come the men whom have dubbed themselves YNG, Your New Gods. These guys represent a potentially deadly force in FMW and I, for one, hope that Mark can at least put a dent in their party tonight!

Flare: I doubt the party train wont stop, Boice, but Bryson made a valid point! Hannibal has numbers! Bryson is just evening the odds and his first choice was a blockbuster selection!

Boice: If you say so, I will agree that this is something I didn't anticipate.

Bryson stands on the ground with his belt over his shoulder as Ashburn slides into the ring. He hands his belt to the referee as he never takes his eyes off of his opponent. The ref gets both men into a corner and hoists the belt over his head before handing it off to a ringhand and calling for the bell.

Boice: And there is the bell! This match is underway! Mark squares up against Ashburn! They lock up center ring! Both men push off!

Flare: The champion is younger! He's got Bryson in his corner! I don't like Mark's chances!

Boice: They lock up once again! Mark with an irish whip of Ashburn! Ashburn off the ropes- wait! Ashburn stops mid ring!

The two men stare at each other as Mark lifts his fist. He rears back but stops his punch mid thrust, instead putting out his index finger and poking Matt Ashburn in the chest. Ashburn throws himself down to the mat and rolls 'in pain'.

Flare: DEVASTATING!

Boice: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WITNESSING!? MARK JUST FINGERPOKED ASHBURN TO THE MAT! HERE IS THE PIN!

Flare: One, Two, Three! ITS OVER! WHAT A BATTLE!

Boice: NO!

Action Jackson: Here is your winner and NEW FMW Television Champion, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK JOOOOOOOOOHANSSOOOOON!

Mark Johansson (4.05aps + 1.2avs = 5.25 total)
Matt Ashburn (3.9aps + 1.3avs = 5.2 total)

Bryson slides into the ring and lifts Ashburn from the mat as the ref, confused, gets the belt and hands it to Mark. All three men face each other then embrace center ring. Then, like earlier in the night, Bryson lifts both mens arms high as the fans begin to shower the team with boos and trash.

Flare: We have just witnessed the newest addition to YNG! This night is truly full of surprises!

Boice: I can't believe what I just witnessed! This is making me sick! Mark, a respected veteran of the sport, has just sunk lower than I could ever imagine! Bryson is surrounding himself and to be honest I dont know what to say other than I dont like it!

Flare: There are three men there, Boice! I'd be willing to bet there is more! Who is number four!?

Boice: Who indeed!

Bryson lifts the second and third ropes to let Ashburn and Mark exit the ring. He follows them in suit and all three men pause for a moment at the top of the ramp, laughing and celebrating their accomplishment. The crowd continues to boo and throw empty containers and crumpled signs. They exit through the black curtain.

We cut to the back as a doctor opens and closes the medical facility door. He overlooks a chart, flipping through some papers, before he places it on the desk next to him. He rubs his eyes and walks forward, pulling a chair over to the table and he sits in front of FMW Talent Trey Spruance.

Spruance: Give it to me straight officer.

Dr. Octavius: Its doctor, Trey. Doctor Octavius.

Spruance: Oh, right.

Dr. Octavius: Listen, Trey, I have to tell you that it would be VERY ill advised for you to wrestle tonight. You currently have a concussion from your fall at Ultimatum and your going to put yourself at risk for some very serious damage, more than you've suffered already.

Spruance: Listen chief, I have a chance to prove something to the world tonight. I can't just give that up, I can't just forfiet my dream.

Dr. Octavius: Is there nothing that will convince you to stay out of the ring?

Spruance: Nothing. I must go out there, Doc.

Dr. Octavius: Ok, Trey, you have to sign this waiver then, policy.

The doctor reaches back for the clipboard and hands it to Trey. Trey attempts to sign the paper with the backend of the pen, but is corrected by the doctor. Trey very quickly scribbles "Trey Spruance" on the line and hops off the examination table and exits the room.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Backstage in front of the FMW Logo Screen Sheila Blige stands with a visibly frustrated Leon Caprice.

Blige: I'm back here with Leon Caprice who earlier tonight-

Sheila is cut off as Leon grabs the mic from her. He pauses for a few seconds before looking directly into the camera.

Caprice: Please forgive me, Sheila, but this is something that needs to be said as it comes deep down from my heart. You see, I dont know who attacked my teammate Celt tonight, I don't know who tried to leave him in a heap, who tried to crush his skull, but let me tell you this... I have an idea.

I can't believe the standards that someone would sink to in a pathetic attempt to try and get an underhanded advantage. To ambush an unsuspecting man in the back before his match is deplorable and for men who's history tries to make claim to being an ultraviolent unified team, you certainly have gone out of your way to try and make sure that you get the win. Did you honestly think someone wouldn't put two and two together? Were you really that scared? Were-

Leon is cut off as he looks to the side. The camera zooms out and reveals Harlequin and MASS Caesar, his opponents for tonight. There is a few seconds of silence before Harlequin's body begins to shake.

Harlequin: A-he...a-ho...a-ha. Ahaha. Ahahahaha!

Caprice: You wont be laughing long, clown.

Harlequin: No, you're right, Caprice, I won't be, because I only laugh at how misinformed you are and I am about to reeducate you.

Caprice: You've always held a grudge against Celt! You AND you!

Caprice points to Caesar

Caesar: Come now, cretin. If we really wanted to take out the Celt, do you think we would try to hide the fact?

Harlequin: Or hide the body so poorly? Obviously you're emotional. Your brain is overloaded and youre making irrational decisions.

Caesar: You should perhaps choose your words, like your partners, more carefuly.

Caprice: Oh, I understand. I understand completely. You know what, I think we've got something to settle in the ring, but don't worry. I have chosen my words, AND my partners, carefuly. You both will be able to testify to that.

Leon glares at his two opponents before he turns and hands the mic to Sheila, exiting the shot. Harlequin begins to chuckle profusely as he exits the screen, Caesar the last to leave. The shot cuts to the ring.

Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden blasts through the PA as the arena blacks out. Two red spotlights shine and focus on Harlequin and MASS Caesar as they exit the curtain and stand atop the ramp, making their way down to the ring.

Boice: Here come the former tag champions! These two were already a force to deal with, Flare, but now with Celt attacked think of the dangerous position Leon Caprice is in! Facing two of the most deranged individuals in this company!

Flare: Yeah, but, Harlequin is a clown and they're always friendly.

Boice: Apparently you don't watch our shows.

Grace by Ed Kowalczyk cuts off Iron Maiden as the crowd pops for the Son of Attrition, Leon Caprice. He exits the backstage area with a smirk on his face.

Boice: And Leon looks surprisingly confident for a man without a partner!

Flare: Maybe they attacked Leon too and knocked him stupid.

Boice: I think Leon may have-

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM!!!

Boice is cutt off by pyro as Zero by Alter Bridge explodes through the speakers and is barely audible over the crowd. Leon points to the entrance as his stablemate David GS exits through the curtain and makes his way down the ramp, giving Leon, and other fans, a high five.

Boice: THATS DAVID GS! HE IS REUNITED WITH HIS TEAMMATE! LOOK AT THIS!

Flare: Wow! I did not see this coming at all!

Boice: This match just got more interesting! David GS is coming out to show support for his team here! The Sons are finally uniting!

Leon slides into the ring first as DGS takes his spot in the corner. Leon glares at Harlequin, who enters the ring laughing. The ref calls for the bell and the two men begin circling up.

Boice: The crowd is electric for this match! Leon Caprice is starting off for the Sons of Attrition! Harlequin is opposite him! They square off and Leon shoots in first- NO! Harlequin with a solid right hand sends Leon to a knee! A boot! Harlequin taking advantage early!

Flare: I think perhaps Leon was thinking of how great his teammate is, because that attempt to force his way over Harlequin was not very good.

Boice: Another kick to the gut! Leon is down on one knee! Harlequin bounces off the ropes- NO! Flapjack! Harlequin landed squarely on his back! Hes up quickly, however- LEON WITH OTHER PLANS! POWER SLAM!

Flare: Perhaps my previous statement was too hasty.

Boice: Both men are a little slow to get up this time though! They immediately shoot at each other! Leon and Harlequin with a lock-up, Harlequin bites his head!

Flare: Not surprising, coming from that maniac

Boice: Harlequin with a running neckbreaker on Leon. Here’s the cover! One…two-no! Leon kicks out easily.

Flare: Hardly even a two count, there

Boice: Harlequin with a big forearm, followed up by a full nelson. He pulls Leon into the corner. Caesar with the tag.

Flare: Good teamwork here.

Boice: Caesar into the ring, Leon still restrained. Running corner shining wizard!

Flare: That’s a completely exposed and defenseless head making violent contact with the boot of Caesar. That is just terrific teamwork.

Boice: Caesar poses to the crowd. He’s fired up now. Leon trying to make his way to the corner… IDES OF MARCH! Caesar turning him away and putting him down!

Flare: And he’s right into that Camel… I mean ROMAN… Clutch

Boice: Leon is right on the ropes, but Harlequin makes a blind tag in. The referee trying to break the hold… kick to the gut by Harlequin!

Flare: Leon needs to make a tag, but you have to wonder if David GS is really ready for these guys. Until just a little bit ago, David GS had no idea he was going to be in this match tonight. He is clearly not going to be prepared for the former tag team champions.

Boice: Leon crawling, but Harlequin pulls him by the hair before he gets too far.

Flare: He’s just toying with Caprice, and David GS doesn’t like it.

Boice: Knee to the face by Harlequin. He pulls Leon… piledriver. Here’s the cover! ONE…TWO…BROKEN UP BY DAVID GS!

Flare: And Harlequin is asking him to hit him again! He’s provoking the man!

Boice: Harlequin arguing with David, the ref trying to interject. Leon rolling into the corner… and Caesar is choking him!

Flare: This is Harlequin at his best. Toying with the emotions of his foes, using them to his advantage.

Boice: Harlequin breaks away… running knee to Leon!

Flare: And like a good accomplice, Caesar gets out of the picture just in time so he doesn’t get caught.

Boice: Harlequin laughing, as he pulls Leon towards the center of the ring. That sick laugh… this isn’t good for Leon.

Flare: Caesar is on the outside… he takes out David GS at the knees!

Boice: He’s slapped a full nelson on David, forcing him to watch his partner in the ring. Harlequin pulls up Leon...HE’S UP… THE SUFFERAGE IS COMING…

Flare: Harlequin holding it there as David thrashes, he’s just taunting him…

Boice: KNEE TO THE HEAD BY LEON! LEON GETS OUT… SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…TWO…HARLEQUIN KICKS OUT!

Flare: Caesar now scrambling to his own corner!

Boice: Harlequin up first. He tries for a kick but meets a drop toe hold! Leon wraps his legs and reclines… TAG!

Flare: Let’s see what the young star can do!

Boice: David up top… diving elbow to the back of Harlequin’s head!

Flare: Here comes the hot tag!

Boice: European uppercut to Caesar on the apron! He turns… SOLAR FLARE ON HARLEQUIN!

Flare: Now that is a pretty move, and possibly named after a pretty person

Boice: Don’t be so egotistical. GS is up, and I think Harlequin is bleeding! He’s looking for the GS-Plex! Harlequin with a snapmare counter… but GS rolls through… IMPULSE!

Flare: Blind tag by Caesar!

Boice: GS hooks the leg, the ref won’t count it. Caesar in, misses with another Ides of March! DGS ducked it, and he’s quickly up.

Flare: What is Harlequin doing? Is he complaining about his bloody head to the ref?

Boice: DGS setting up for the Headshot on Caesar. Here it comes… low blow! And the thumbs down from Caesar… ROMAN STEEL!

Flare: That’s blatantly cheap, but the ref had his back turned.

Boice: And the Together Demons are back in control of the Sons of Attrition.

Flare: And they're taking advantage of it, Harlequin tags in, and both men grab GS as Leon is forced to look on.

Boice: Caesar is lifting GS by his legs! Harlequin catching his head! Death Drop!

Flare: And the referee is forcing Caesar to go back to the corner, but the damage is already done.

Boice: And Harlequin wants to continue it, as he tosses GS into the corner.

Flare: Harlequin with a boot to the stomach! And another! And another! GS is just sliding down the turnbuckle as Harlequin forces his foot into GS's throat! He's choking him, and laughing while doing it!

Boice: The referee forces him to relinquish it, and he looks right at Leon, who's glaring daggers at him.

Flare: And he just holds his hands up like he's asking “Who, me?” Cocky clown.

Boice: And while Harlequin is doing that, GS practically shoots out of the corner to try and reach his corner!

Flare: But Harlequin manages to get a hold of his leg.

Boice: He still has one free though, which he drives into Harlequin's stomach! That forces him to let go, and GS is back on his feet almost hobbling to Leon!

Flare: But Harlequin practically tackles him down to the mat! He's just beating GS like he was an untrained dog!

Boice: And Leon has to watch.

Flare: And now he's picking GS up to force him back to his corner but, wait, he's close enough! Leon blind tags in! And Harlequin doesn't seem to realize it!

Boice: Leon jumps up onto the ropes and launches off, slamming into Harlequin as GS rolls out of the ring. This is their chance!

Flare: Leon back to his feet, as Harlequin does the same, and Leon just starts laying into Harlequin with lefts and rights!

Boice: I believe we can say this is payback for the beating they were giving GS earlier!

Flare: You've got that right! And he's not letting up! But, wait, behind him!

Boice: Caesar smashes a chair against Leon's back! Leon drops in pain!

Flare: Caesar drops the chair and Harlequin gets back on his feet. They both grab Leon by the neck and lift him up! Double chokeslam onto that chair!

Boice: Harlequin with the cover! 1...2...

Flare: GS is starting to slide in!

Boice: 3! He's too late!

Action Jackson: And here is ya'lls winners! Harlequin and Mass Caesar...THE TOGETHER DEMONS!

Harlequin and MASS Caesar (4.25aps + 4aps + 1.8avs = 10.05 total)
Leon Caprice and David GS (3.95aps + 4.1aps + 0.8avs = 8.85 total)

Boice: Harlequin and Caesar have squeaked out the victory! David GS is standing over his teammate, but these two have done enough! They're content to exit the ring, the damage done and their point proven!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Fade in from commercial to a pretaped interview. Sheila Blige is seated in an office setting facing the camera.

Blige: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm seated here tonight with Full Metal Wrestling medical consultant Irah Martinez. Dr. Martinez, you're the man assigned to overlook the Corruption brand and the regular participants on it. How is Corruption different than other wrestling shows from a medical standpoint?

The camera focuses on Irah Martinez, donned in a suit and tie, his black hair peppered with gray.

Martinez: Well, Sheila, obviously the toll a lot of the physicality takes on these performers is quite different than other wrestling events I've worked with, though that is obviously the point of the show. The difference with Corruption compared to other shows, say Ammunition, is that there are a lot more extreme superficial issues, which is something most people don't consider, on top of the very intense ring work. Not just the physicality of the manuvers, but the potential lethality of weapon use.

Blige: I understand that your current focus is on former Full Metal Champion Hannibal Frost.

Martinez: Yes. Hannibal's condition is currently stable after his match with Nick Bryson. He underwent some serious internal issues, of which Im unfortunately unable to disclose, but he has overcome them in a short period of time, so his injuries were obviously less severe than initially anticipated.

Blige: And with all of the recent injuries to FMW roster members how do you look at that from a medical point of view?

Martinez: Understand, Sheila, that this is a very physical profession, but sometimes these performers push themselves past the limits they know they shouldn't cross for whatever purpose drives them, like Hannibal Frost for instance. He had some preexisting conditions that we warned him about, yet he refused to not participate. While some might call it honorable, others might see it as foolish. Its all really in the eye of the beholder. The best we can do is make our safety suggestions to the talent and the management and hope for the best and pray that egos and grudges dont get the best of the men in the ring.

Blige: Thank you for your insight, Doctor. We're sure Hannibal is in good care.

Martinez: Of course.

Blige: And now back to the action!

Walk by Pantera hits as Trey Spruance makes his way from backstage. Trey is initially startled as pyro shoots off, but walks to the ring confident, acknowledging fans on the way.

Action Jackson: Introducing first, from Eureka, California. This is TREEEEEEEEEEEEY SPRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUANCE!

Boice: And speaking of people who shouldn't be in the ring, first we hear about Hannibal and now we have to see Trey Spruance. Trey has been diagnosed with a concussion and actually signed a waiver to wrestle tonight! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and he cant pass it up!

Flare: Perhaps he should have stayed home, if you catch my drift. You can clearly see his eyes glossed over, but you know, this IS Trey Spruance. He could very well be stoned.

Boice: Shenanigans, Flare! Trey is moving towards a clean life! He's an inspiration!

Flare: If you say so.

Trey rolls under the bottom rope and leans up against the turnbuckle for support as his music fades out. The crowd begins to boo before the music hits

Laaaaaaa, la, la, la
Wait till I get my money right.

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West hits as Nick Bryson makes his way from the backstage area with his new teammates Matt Ashburn and Mark Johansson, the new Television champion. Bryson gives them both a high five before he takes the belt off his waist and hoists it high, walking down the ramp with the belt over his head.

Action Jackson: And his opponent, hailing from Cleveland, United Kingdom. The Full Metal Champion, SIR NIIIIIIIIIICK BRYYYYYSON!

Boice: And an appropriate reaction for Bryson and his new teammates!

Flare: Look at this group, Boice! There is success written all over this unit, I swear! Its oozing from their pores!

Boice: I don't think anyone would deny their success, but that doesn't mean I can't already anticipate the horrid things they have planned up their sleeves.

Bryson hands the belt to the ref after he enters the ring. He looks at his teammates and enters the corner when the bell rings.

Boice: And there is the bell! Bryson begins circling Trey-

Flare: Trey looks out of place here, Boice!

Boice: I'd be apprehensive in the ring surrounded by my opponents attack dogs too.

Flare: Hey! Bryson hasn't barked any orders yet! Listen to you, mister judgey judge.

Boice: Lockup in the center of the ring. Bryson powers Trey back off the ropes! Trey locks back up on the rebound- pushed back again!

Flare: Bryson has to have thirty pounds on Trey. He's definately stronger.

Boice: Trey goes to lock up again- No! Trey with a quick shoot to the leg takes Bryson down!

Flare: Mat wrestling? From Trey Spruance? Thats impossible.

Boice: Trey with an elbow drop! Hes back up for another, Bryson rolls out of the way! Bryson walks over to Trey- NO! Sweep takes Bryson out by the legs again! Another elbow drop! Headlock and Trey Spruance is surprisingly in control!

Flare: I think we might be in bizarro world, in which case thats bonus for me later.

Boice: Trey still in control as they both get to their feet! Bryson with a whip, now Bryson locks in the headlock on Trey! They're center ring and- look! Trey pushes Bryson off the ropes! Bryson ducks a clothesline- HEADLOCK!

Flare: This is an amazing match!

Boice: Trey walks blindly back into the ropes! He pushes off to try and run, but Bryson holds on the headlock! Trey with an elbow to the gut, Bryson's hold slips! Trey off the ropes, now he ducks a clothesline! Off the rebound, NO! Trey is locked up once again in a headlock!

Flare: This is what you call being a ring general!

Bryson looks at his teammates who applaud. As the crowd boos, Bryson looks around, shouting 'Arent you glad you paid to see this?'

Boice: And Bryson is just rubbing it in now!

Flare: I'd pay to see this, dont know about you.

Boice: Bryson tightens that grip. Don't forget Trey does have a concussion, so this could be a strategy, I doubt it though.

Flare: Bryson has this in the bag!

Boice: Bryson squeezes tight once more and- LOOK! TREY WITH A BACKDROP! TREY LANDS A FLIPPING SENTON! ELBOW DROP! TREY IS ON FIRE!

Flare: Wow! Seriously? Trey Spruance is on fire!? I mean, I wouldn't believe you normally, hell I barely believe it now!

Boice: Bryson is starting to get up, Trey shoots off the ropes- KNEE TO THE FACE! Bryson rolls out of the ring! He's pissed! He's frustrated and I think its hilarious!

Flare: You would! How could you love someone's misfortune, you heartless jerk.

Boice: And now Ashburn is up on the apron! Hes distracting the ref! Trey is climbing the turnbuckle! He's looking to take out Ashburn! Hes getting his footing and- OH!

Flare: OH MY!

The crowd lets out a collective ooh as Bryson and Johansson lift the steel steps and throw them, hitting Trey Spruance in the face. Trey crotches on the top turnbuckle and sits atop it, dazed.

Boice: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!

Flare: THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Boice: Bryson is back in the ring! Hes over to Trey! Bryson pulls his opponent back and lifts him off the turnbuckle- SICKLE TOUCH ON THE STEPS! STOP THIS MATCH!

Flare: That was an amazing effort.

Boice: IF TREY TAKES ANY MORE OF THIS HE COULD DIE!

Flare: Look, Bryson with the pin! Something you can't complain about!

Boice: Thank god! Ashburn turns the ref to face the combatants as Bryson covers! One, Two, Three! Its over!

Action Jackson: Here is your winner and STILL Full Metal Champion, SIR NICK BRYYYYYYYYYYYYSON!

Nick Bryson (3.9aps + 1.7avs = 5.6 total)
Trey Spruance (0.0aps + 0.6avs = 0.6 total)

The ref grabs Brysons title as Mark and Ashburn get into the ring and raise Brysons arms high. They instruct the referee to put the championship around Brysons waist as they pose center ring.

Boice: Is this something that will forshadow events to come? I cant overstate enough how much this unit has me suspicious.

Flare: The ref is tending to Trey now! This unit has achieved great success today!

Boice: And look! Ashburns whispering something to Bryson! No, don't-

Boice is cut off midsentence as the unit turns to face Trey Spruance, who has been assisted out of the ring by the referee. The trio moves closer to exit the ring when Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi blasts through the speakers. Out onto the ramp steps Hannibal Frost leading David GS and Leon Caprice.

Flare: I THOUGHT HE WAS IN A COMA!

Boice: THERES HANNIBAL! HANNIBAL IS HERE AND HE HAS LEON AND DAVID GS WITH HIM! BRYSON HAS STOPPED HIS TEAM IN THEIR TRACKS!

Flare: I can't... what am I... I dont even!

Boice: YNG are in the ring still! Sons of Attrition are atop the ramp! Look at this staredown! I can see where this is going! The good guys are back in town! This is all the time we have! For my partner Janus Flare, I'm Jack Boice and this has been FMW Corruption!

Bryson smirks and applauds as the two units stare eachother down. The scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 am

OOC: Ha. Apparently, someone didn't like what I had to say in my promo.

Gee. I wonder who that could've been.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 am

Oi, Shark, STORMMASTER. Keep it up, me and Damien have our eyes on you guys, and we're liking what we see from you guys in the ring.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

IC: THAT went well.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Here's a question...Dave.

Why didn't y'all do anything while Trey was getting his ass beat? Was it not strategic because...let's face it. Nick somehow convinced Mark "Job this Guy" Johansson to join his shittily named stable of ass kissers. And he doesn't exactly inspire fear when you're the dominant cat that you've been, Leon, and Hanniboo. Was he just a nice sacrificial lamb to the slaughter or did y'all just not give a fuck? I'll understand if you didn't really care what happens to Spruance. Just honestly level with me here.

Also. It reeks of convenience, obviousness, or both that, yet again, Nick Bryson benefited from Aidan getting jumped. Gee it must take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that twisting mystery.

These machinations are so fucking banal, it makes Ash Strife and Eric Scorpio look like Hannibal of Carthage riding into battle with Pol Pot and Alexander of Macedonia in his entourage.

*clap clap clap*

Congrats. I didn't think it was at all possible to make Full Metal Wrestling shittier than before I got here but somehow, YNG has accomplished it. Might as well come out and say Apostasy is the forth and final member. That'd be so shocking and edgy.

Also. It must be some sort of honor for the United Kingdom to see their "recently knighted" adopted celebrity completely unedifying the title.

Piss on my face, Bryson. Just don't call it rain. This episode was shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:52 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Oi, Shark, STORMMASTER. Keep it up, me and Damien have our eyes on you guys, and we're liking what we see from you guys in the ring.

SoSB swipes his hands over his waist, and energetically pumps up, as if saying to 'Bring it!'

The Linguist: Like StormMaster said, a Perfect Storm is forming, Gray Inferno. The question that bugs my client and StormMaster is... can you weather it?

Last edited by The Blur on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:53 am

OOC: That's right, De, I TOTALLY DID NOT LIKE YOUR PROMO

IC: Moments after losing to RAMPAGE!, Starchild regains consciousness in the medical area.

Starchild: ...Bruce... Bruce... did we win, man?

Bruce: No, you didn't.

Starchild: But... I had him...

Bruce: Yes. Then he came back at you with a knee. And the Rant's End.

Starchild: Damn... what's next?

Bruce: We'll have to wait to find out.

Starchild: You got any coke? I think I need to pass out.

Bruce: ...We're not that kind of rock band. I've got air coke, if you want.

Starchild: Damn. Sure, sure, whatever you got.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Here's a question...Dave.

Why didn't y'all do anything while Trey was getting his ass beat? Was it not strategic because...let's face it. Nick somehow convinced Mark "Job this Guy" Johansson to join his shittily named stable of ass kissers. And he doesn't exactly inspire fear when you're the dominant cat that you've been, Leon, and Hanniboo. Was he just a nice sacrificial lamb to the slaughter or did y'all just not give a fuck? I'll understand if you didn't really care what happens to Spruance. Just honestly level with me here.

Also. It reeks of convenience, obviousness, or both that, yet again, Nick Bryson benefited from Aidan getting jumped. Gee it must take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that twisting mystery.

These machinations are so fucking banal, it makes Ash Strife and Eric Scorpio look like Hannibal of Carthage riding into battle with Pol Pot and Alexander of Macedonia in his entourage.

*clap clap clap*

Congrats. I didn't think it was at all possible to make Full Metal Wrestling shittier than before I got here but somehow, YNG has accomplished it. Might as well come out and say Apostasy is the forth and final member. That'd be so shocking and edgy.

Also. It must be some sort of honor for the United Kingdom to see their "recently knighted" adopted celebrity completely unedifying the title.

Trey's beyond help. I'm not going to speak for my stablemates, but attempting CPR on a decaying corpse strikes me as a waste of time.

But enough about that - what was up with you tonight? You seemed...I dunno, off your game or something.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 am

Better luck next time, Christian. Better luck next time...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:11 am

OOC: lolol you should be more mad at the match writer for them having your character dispatched with two moves after all the offense you got in.

#JustSayin'

IC: I appreciate the honesty. This entire fed could use a dose of honesty. If we're honest with ourselves, we'd realize that ratings are down and that fan interaction is at an all-time low. This seems to coincide with with a recent return to prominence for one Nick Byrson. Hrm. Some might say conspiracy theory. Maybe...maybe I'm being paranoid. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't following you.

Continuing with the trend of honesty, I honestly didn't want to hurt this Starchild cat. I held no ill will for him. My anger...my aggression is reserved for the assholes in charge around here who allow for Nick Bryson to treat it like his own personal playground of amusement. His fall was quick. Relatively painless. Efficient. Neat. I didn't make him suffer and learned more from the six minutes of offense he got in then I did from his promo that told me one of two things; he doesn't take himself very seriously and that no one else will for the remainder of his stay here.

FMW has become nothing more than Rome before the fall - greedy politicians with their hands out, painted whores calling themselves ladies of the realm, and in fighting ruining what once made this place great and vibrant. It makes it ripe for the taking for an invading hoard such as GSW to rape and pillage whatever is left. Or maybe the Together Demons from the North with their plagues of madness and strife?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 am

The Blur wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

SoSB swipes his hands over his waist, and energetically pumps up, as if saying to 'Bring it!'

The Linguist: Like StormMaster said, a Perfect Storm is forming, Gray Inferno. The question that bugs my client and StormMaster is... can you weather it?

Man, I do pushups in lightning storms.

...not really, but the point is I do believe we can weather it. I look forward to when we face off.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 am

iDeAndes wrote:

Once again I find myself agreeing with you Dante. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 am

I'd almost take that as a compliment, Jackie.

Almost.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
The Blur wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

Man, I do pushups in lightning storms.

...not really, but the point is I do believe we can weather it. I look forward to when we face off.

. . . Too many fuckin' weather puns. But I won't be the one to rain on ya'll's parade. But SoSB and Stormmaster are kickin' ass so far. Jacky-boy's flunkies, however, continue ta suck.

On the other hand, we all witnessed a travesty tonight. First we have Ashburn and Marky-Mark pull a second god damn Finger Poke of Doom with the TV Belt, then them and Bryson beat down Trey. This is bullshit.

So we got a sell-out, a closeted psychopath, and a narcissistic prick all in one big circle jerk of a stable. What's the matter, Nick? Afraid somebody's gonna take the world title from ya?

Ya'll piss me off more than GSW.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 am

Damien wrote:
. . . Too many fuckin' weather puns. But I won't be the one to rain on ya'll's parade.

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

iDeAndes wrote:
I didn't make him suffer and learned more from the six minutes of offense he got in then I did from his promo that told me one of two things; he doesn't take himself very seriously and that no one else will for the remainder of his stay here.

Ouch, bro. I still have that song I wrote for you, man.

Don't call me after it becomes a hit.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 am

Damien wrote:

On the other hand, we all witnessed a travesty tonight. First we have Ashburn and Marky-Mark pull a second god damn Finger Poke of Doom with the TV Belt, then them and Bryson beat down Trey. This is bullshit.

Travesty? Why would we waste energy on beating each other to pulp and risk injury.

Tonight was the set up, we couldn't risk our bodies and in turn risk the bigger agenda.

Travesty, no. Smart, yes.

Last edited by Mark Johansson on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:37 am

Rottata wrote:

Ouch, bro. I still have that song I wrote for you, man.

Don't call me after it becomes a hit.

You need to get your guy to write your album before you miss the release date.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

OOC: You, me and Sleg need to go on writing sessions.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Damien wrote:

Travesty? Why would we waste energy on beating each other to pulp and risk injury.

Tonight was the set up, we couldn't risk our bodies and in turn risk the bigger agenda.

Travesty, no. Smart, yes.

King: I'm more then a little disappointed in Ashburn. He sacrificed his undefeated streak, and the Television title to you. That's just plain sad.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am

Now I'm pissed. Fuck!!!

*Prideman storms out of the arena*
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:33 am

Good morning class.

It appears that Corruption 14.1 was not a stellar outing judging by the class consensus.

If you will, allow me to review the tapes so that I may also join into this debate. In the mean time, continue to chatter among yourselves. Inside voices, please.

Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

Ryder Strong
@RydeMeHardNStrong - Providence, RI

Did you see that? Next time, I should snatch his esophagus out. Real #FATALITY! J/K. It's all in fun! But, with every appearance, WE shall be heard. Our message will be spread. The #CULT will take over the world (insert evil, maniacal laughter here) (!!!) Very Happy

OOC: Whoever wrote that segment for my character did a great job. I have a smilie now!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am

iDeAndes wrote:

I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't have a high opinion of Nick Bryson. And, if you were paying any attention to what I said about Eastwood and the Pack this week... you'd know that I really have no desire to join a stable again anytime soon. So... no. That being said, I'm clearly the man to call if the Sons of Attrition, or any other team, needs to BEAT Nick Bryson.

We know Frost has had some trouble in that department.

We know know I'm better than Leon.

I've beaten him TWICE. 2-0, is the score on that one.

Cue Nick Bryson's predictable "you're not exciting enough to be in my stable" response. Because clearly the reigning Abandoned Champion isn't as good as a one-and-done TV champ and Marky Mark. Somehow, he'll justify it. Watch.

Condolences to a friend, Trey Spruance, on the title loss. Get well soon, buddy.

I would congratulate Mark on his title win, but given the circumstances... I'm not sure I can.

OOC: Congrats, Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.1 Results
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next