Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD

Go down 
+7
Leon Caprice
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
Slegna
Jeff
PX
Rottata
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 am

They actually show the RAW locker room watching as the first title match starts up as well.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

Very well.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 am

Final scores this week:

Romeo - DQed
SOS - 22 (+2 Yoshi Tatsu, +8 Zack Ryder, +1 Alberto del Rio, +6 Mark Henry, +5 Maryse)

RCA - -4 (0 Miz, -1 Jey Uso, -2 Jimmy Uso, -1 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - DQed

Nick1 - DQed
Nick2 - 3 (-1 Natalya, +1 Matt Striker, -1 Ted DiBiase, +6 Derrick Bateman, -2 Heath Slater)

Leon - -4 (+1 Hornswoggle, -1 Ezekiel Jackson, +3 Jack Swagger, -1 Evan Bourne, -6 David Otunga)
Panzer - 18 (+4 Alex Riley, +5 R-Truth, +3 Darren Young, +6 Christian)

Butters - 17 (+7 John Cena, +3 Teddy Long, +3 Michael Cole, +5 Kelly Kelly, +2 Nikki Bella)
PX - 3 (+2 Cody Rhodes, +1 Rey Mysterio, +2 Kaitlyn, -2 Randy Orton)

First off, all RAW superstars except Rey Mysterio and the Miz, and NXT rookies get +1 because the locker room was apparently seen watching the first WWE Championship match back at RAW.

NXT, aka the CHIKARA brand:

Opening match: Derrick Bateman defeats Titus O'Neil. Darren Young was there to interfere against Titus.
Points: Derrick Bateman (Hot) +4, Darren Young (Superstar) +1

Segment: A segment between Hornswoggle, A.J., and Maryse.

Segment: A segment between JTG and Vladimir Kozlov, who was planking.

Main event: Yoshi Tatsu defeats Tyson Kidd in a Necklace on a Pole match, which sounds absolutely odd but was reviewed well, so I'm gonna have to check that out.

Superstars:

Opening match: Heath Slater, who is apparently getting a singles push, defeats Trent Barreta.

Match 2: New Nexus defeats Santino Marella & Chris Masters in a non-title match.

Main event: Alex Riley defeats Jack Swagger.
Points: Alex Riley (Superstar) +2, Jack Swagger (Jobber) +2

SmackDown:

Opening segment: Segment with Triple H, Christian, and R-Truth. H books Christian vs. John Morrison and R-Truth vs. Randy Orton.

Segment: Triple H makes Zack Ryder Teddy Long's assistant.
Points: Zack Ryder (Superstar) +1, Teddy Long (Superstar) +1

Match 1: Christian defeats John Morrison. R-Truth was shown watching backstage.

Segment: Jinder Mahal and Great Khali are shown being in the skybox.

Segment: Wade Barrett taunts Daniel Bryan, who quickly puts him in a LeBell Lock.

Segment: Zack Ryder tells Teddy Long that he can find an opponent for Mark Henry.
Points: Zack Ryder (Superstar) +1, Teddy Long (Superstar) +1, Mark Henry (Hot) +1

Match 2: Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes and Tamina defeat Natalya, Kaitlyn and AJ.

Segment: Mark Henry walking backstage.

Match 3: Mark Henry squashes a local wrestler named Bobby Howard, with Zack Ryder in his corner. Man, Zack, what did that guy ever do to you? Anyway, Sheamus comes out and rips Mizark, effectively turning the Celtic Warrior into a face.

Segment: New Nexus walking backstage.

Match 4: New Nexus successfully retain the WWE Tag Team Championships against the Usos.
Points: David Otunga (Cold) -6, Jey Uso (Superstar) -1, Jimmy Uso (Hot) -2

Segment: Zack Ryder proposes Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase vs. Ezekiel Jackson to Teddy Long. Zack is so successful now that he's skipped over being a wrestler and went straight to being a booker!
Points: Zack Ryder (Superstar) +1, Teddy Long (Superstar) +1

Segment: Matt Striker interviews R-Truth.

Match 5: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase defeated Ezekiel Jackson.
Points: Cody Rhodes (Superstar) +2, Ted DiBiase (Jobber) -1, Ezekiel Jackson (Superstar) -1

Segment: Jinder Mahal and Great Khali cut a promo from the skybox.

Main event: R-Truth defeats Randy Orton via DQ. Christian came down to watch.
Points: R-Truth (Jobber) -1, Randy Orton (Hot) -2, Christian (Hot) +1

Quick Points Pick(s) of the Week: Now that Panzer has dropped him, Jinder Mahal is very much available. I suggest RCA take him, because even with the Usos, you still need a solid guy who is a steady stream of points. Mahal's push seems to have slowed down a little, but it also doesn't look like he'll be losing his next match.

Match-up breakdowns:

Romeo vs. SOS
No excuses on my part, but what is certainly telling is the amount of points Zack Ryder raked in as Teddy Long's new assistant, even outscoring Mark Henry. What I said up there is only half a joke; it looks like Zack will be an important fixture on SmackDown now, most likely going so far as to be "traded" to the blue brand in an attempt to get his many followers to save the show's sad ratings. WWWYKI.

RCA vs. Slegna
Edward should be lucky Sleg no-showed this week, because the team that I called the Best Drafted Team is now officially kicking into high gear this late in the game. The return of Triple H and John Morrison to WWE television officially re-completes the missing pieces of Sleg's team, and with the slow-burning push of MITB winner Daniel Bryan, a WWE Tag Team Champion, as well as Titus O'Neil still in the everlasting NXT, I daresay that he is one of my favorites to win the playoffs. Watch out, world.

Nick1 vs. Nick2
Not a remarkable week for Nick Dos, but like what I said for RCA/Slegna, I think that had Bryson showed up, he would've won this week. Sheamus turning face makes him the #2 face on SmackDown, displacing Daniel Bryan, and finally entering into a tangible program with Mark Henry is going to give him the face time he needs to score points consistently. Bryson also shouldn't take Trent Barreta for granted, because when he does get used, he's sure to put over somebody.

Leon vs. Panzer
An embarrassing loss for the man at #1 this week. As per usual, it had a lot to do with luck, especially the fact that his man at Cold, David Otunga, won twice this week, while his other champion, Ezekiel Jackson, continues to job out to Priceless. On the other hand, Panzer's team just could not do any wrong, and Christian is starting to look relatively stronger after his Edge-like title win at Money in the Bank.

Butters vs. PX
PX's stock continues to fall. At this point it should probably be worth noting that the return to Randy Orton's IED gimmick is not going to guarantee any paper victories; if he's not booked in a no-DQ match, he's technically not going to win them. Not that luck didn't have to do anything this week; in fact, it played a major role - had Rey Mysterio not dropped the WWE Championship to Butters's John Cena, this result may have been closer, but alas - the Summer of Punk 2 is here.

Nick2 takes the #1 spot after Leon loses, but Leon doesn't fall very far. Everyone in the Top 6 just shuffled around, with Slegna taking the biggest hit; luckily, his latest winning streak has prevented him from falling out of playoff contention, but he must secure a win next week to be sure. On the topic of playoff berths, Nick2, Leon, Butters, and SOS have clinched playoff spots - any loss they would suffer would not push them out of the Top 6 due to me, being the guy at #7, will only possibly have 9 regular season wins, which they are already above. Panzer gets a de facto playoff berth but cannot technically award it to him yet, because it's not based on the overall point totals, so Slegna is technically the only one fighting to stay in playoff contention.

It's the last week of the regular season, gentlemen. You know the drill. Line-ups are due before RAW.

-Week 18-
RCA vs. Romeo
AVO vs. SOS
Leon vs. Slegna
Butters vs. Nick
PX vs. Panzer

Scores after Week 17:
1. Nick2* (10-7-0) 157 (previously #2)
2. Leon* (10-7-0) 151 (previously #1)
3. Butters* (9-7-1) 158 (previously #4)
4. SOS* (9-7-1) 148 (previously #5)
5. Panzer (8-7-2) 206 (previously #6)
6. Slegna (9-8-0) 97 (previously #3)
7. Romeo (8-9-0) 153
8. PX (6-9-2) 157
9. RCA (6-9-2) 104
10. Nick1 (2-15-0) 60

* - Clinched playoff berth
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Which Nick am I facing?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Me. Nick 2 is AVO.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Me. Nick 1 is AVO.

fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

So Leon and Nick 2, feel free to lose this week, I'd love a bye.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
So Leon and Nick 2, feel free to lose this week, I'd love a bye.

Let me see if Alex O'Rion is available.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

Scores after RAW and NXT:

RCA - 0 (+1 Dolph Ziggler, -1 Miz)
Romeo - 6 (+2 Vladimir Kozlov, +2 Tamina, +1 Kofi Kingston, +1 Tyson Kidd)

Nick1 - 5 (-1 JTG, +2 Alicia Fox, +4 Brie Bella)
SOS - 2 (+3 CM Punk, 0 Zack Ryder, -1 Alberto del Rio)

Leon - 6 (+1 Hornswoggle, -1 Evan Bourne, +6 David Otunga)
Slegna - 10 (0 John Morrison, +3 Titus O'Neil, +3 Santino Marella, +4 Triple H)

Butters - 7 (+2 John Cena, +1 Kelly Kelly, +4 Nikki Bella)
Nick2 - -3 (-1 Natalya, -1 Derrick Bateman, -1 Matt Striker)

PX - 2 (0 Rey Mysterio, +2 Kaitlyn)
Panzer - 6 (+1 Alex Riley, 0 R-Truth, +5 Darren Young)

RAW:

Opening segment: CM Punk cuts a promo, explaining why he returned. Triple H interrupts him, and ends up getting verbally humiliated.

Segment: Rey Mysterio is shown warming up for his tag match, when John Morrison flies in - he's Rey's partner. Hey, two segments in and Sleg already has two points!
Points: Rey Mysterio (Superstar) +1, John Morrison (Superstar) +1

Match 1: Beth Phoenix wins an over-the-top-rope Diva Battle Royal to become the new #1 contender to the Divas Championship. She then turns heel on champion Kelly Kelly.
Points: Kelly Kelly (Hot) +1, Natalya (Superstar) -1, Alicia Fox (Jobber) +2, Brie Bella (Cold) +4, Nikki Bella (Cold) +4, Kaitlyn (Jobber) +2, Tamina (Jobber) +2

Segment: Backstage segment with R-Truth and Miz.

Segment: Josh Mathews interviews John Cena.

Match 2: The Miz & R-Truth defeat Rey Mysterio & John Morrison, in a result that's really just a loss for all owners involved.
Points: The Miz (Cold) -2, R-Truth (Jobber) -1, Rey Mysterio (Superstar) -1, John Morrison (Superstar) -1

Segment: Josh Mathews interviews Triple H.

Segment: In-ring segment between Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero, and Alex Riley, as well as the Ro is War sign you can see as A-Ry goes up the steel steps. It looks like A-Ry will be the next in line for the US title.
Points: Dolph Ziggler (Superstar) +1, Alex Riley (Superstar) +1

Segment: New Nexus and Zack Ryder and Santino Marella are seen walking backstage. They've got a match up next.
Points: David Otunga (Hot) +1, Zack Ryder (Superstar) +1, Santino Marella (Jobber) +1

Match 3: New Nexus beat Zacktino in a quick match.
Points: David Otunga (Hot) +4, Zack Ryder (Superstar) -1, Santino Marella (Jobber) +2

Segment: Josh Mathews interviews CM Punk this time. I think you can see who my QPPotW is for this week.

Match 4: Alberto del Rio defeats Evan Bourne. ADR continues applying the hold, which draws Kofi Kingston to make le save.
Points: Alberto del Rio (Jobber) -1, Evan Bourne (Superstar) -1, Kofi Kingston (Hot) +1

Segment: Triple H is walking backstage.

Main event segment: Triple H comes out to address the WWE title situation. Before he can make a decision, though, out comes Johnny Ace, and proceeds to name CM Punk the legitimate champion. This brings out John Cena, who makes fun of Johnny Ace and says that the only reason why he was siding with Punk was because Cena KTFO'd Johnny Ace at MITB when he was trying to call for the bell. Johnny Ace leaves and H says Cena's claim to the title is legit because Punk didn't have a signed contract until the middle of the Cena/Rey title match. Punk comes out and jaw-jacks with Cena and H, and eventually H gets around to the point everyone already knew: it's gonna be Punk/Cena II to unify the two titles.
Points: Triple H (Cold) +1, John Cena (Superstar) +1, CM Punk (Superstar) +1

NXT:

Opening segment: Matt Striker opens with Titus O'Neil. Derrick Bateman and Darren Young come down to talk trash, and they end up booking a tag match. Titus doesn't have a partner, and Bateman and Young choose for him; their choice is none other than Matt Striker himself.
Points: Matt Striker (Cold) +1, Titus O'Neil (Superstar) +1, Darren Young (Cold) +1, Derrick Bateman (Hot) +1

Match 1: Vladimir Kozlov defeats JTG... and planks on him afterwards. #pause

Segment: Tyson Kidd cuts a promo on himself.

Main event: Titus O'Neil and Matt Striker (with Hornswoggle and AJ) defeat Derrick Bateman and Darren Young.
Points: Titus O'Neil (Superstar) +2, Matt Striker (Cold) -2, Hornswoggle (Superstar) +1, Derrick Bateman (Hot) -2, Darren Young (Cold) +4

Last edited by Rottata on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

As per your count, I should have 4 points for HHH.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 am

I knew I was missing something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 am

>Put Matt in cold because unsure of Heath and Ted's booking because at least he's not wrestling anymore
>He wrestles. And wins.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Oh look, more of my team got fired. I hate this game.

On a sidenote, Romeo, may I interest you in Kaityln in exchange for Tyson Kidd? She's good for TV time and is becoming a regular diva on SD!, she is however surplus to my requirements right now.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

With the firing of Kozlov I'll take all the guys I can get, and you can't fool me - Tyson is still worth more TV time than Kaitlyn, lol.

Final scores to come a little later.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 am

Final scores for the regular season:

RCA - -3 (-1 Jey Uso, +1 Dolph Ziggler, -2 Jimmy Uso, -1 Miz)
Romeo - 12 (+3 Vladimir Kozlov, +1 Wade Barrett, +2 Tamina, +1 Kofi Kingston, +5 Tyson Kidd)

Nick1 - 9 (+4 Sheamus, +2 JTG, +1 Alicia Fox, -2 Great Khali, +4 Brie Bella)
SOS - 6 (+3 CM Punk, -1 Zack Ryder, +4 Mark Henry, -1 Alberto del Rio)

Leon - 7 (+1 Hornswoggle, -1 Evan Bourne, -1 Ezekiel Jackson, +10 David Otunga, -2 Jack Swagger)
Slegna - 14 (0 John Morrison, +3 Titus O'Neil, +3 Santino Marella, +4 Daniel Bryan, +4 Triple H)

Butters - 10 (+2 John Cena, +3 Teddy Long, +1 Kelly Kelly, +4 Nikki Bella)
Nick2 - 2 (+1 Natalya, +1 Ted DiBiase, -1 Derrick Bateman, +1 Matt Striker)

PX - 6 (0 Rey Mysterio, 0 Randy Orton, +4 Kaitlyn, +1 Cody Rhodes, +1 Johnny Curtis)
Panzer - 11 (+1 Alex Riley, 0 R-Truth, +5 Christian, +5 Darren Young)

Superstars:

Opening match: Alicia Fox defeats Kaitlyn.

Match 2: Brodus Clay defeats a local jobber.

Match 3: Vladimir Kozlov defeats Primo. JTG came down to do some guest commentary.

Main event: Jack Swagger defeats Chris Masters in what would be the latter's final WWE match... for now.

SmackDown:

Opening match: Sheamus defeats the Great Khali. No sign of Jinder Mahal, it seems.

Match 2: Natalya defeats AJ, and then goes heel on her, following Beth Phoenix's lead.

Match 3: Daniel Bryan defeats Tyson Kidd in what may be the match of the night. Wade Barrett came down to do commentary.
Points: Daniel Bryan (Hot) +4, Tyson Kidd (Cold) +4, Wade Barrett (Superstar) +1

Segment: Matt Striker interviews Randy Orton.

Segment: A segment with Zack Ryder, Ezekiel Jackson, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase. Teddy Long breaks it all up and makes Zack vs. Zeke for up next, with Priceless banned from ringside.
Points: Cody Rhodes (Hot) +1, Ted DiBiase (Jobber) +1, Teddy Long (Superstar) +1

Match 4: Ezekiel Jackson defeats Zack Ryder in a non-title match. Teddy Long is shown watching the match from his office.
Points: Ezekiel Jackson (Jobber) -1, Zack Ryder (Superstar) -1, Teddy Long (Superstar) +1

Segment: Backstage, Teddy Long gets a surprise visit from Aksana, who is apparently back.

Match 5: Mark Henry defeats Vladimir Kozlov, then pillmanizes his leg until Sheamus makes the save.

Segment: Todd Grisham interviews Sheamus.

Match 6: New Nexus & JTG defeat the Usos & Trent Barreta.
Points: David Otunga (Hot) +4, JTG (Superstar) +2, Jey Uso (Superstar) -1, Jimmy Uso (Hot) -2

Segment: Johnny Curtis says he's finally debuting next week.

Segment: Matt Striker interviews Christian, and R-Truth interrupts.
Points: Matt Striker (Cold) +1, Christian (Hot) +1, R-Truth (Jobber) +1

Segment: John Morrison is shown practicing parkour (as usual) backstage.

Main event: Christian & R-Truth defeat Randy Orton & John Morrison.
Points: Christian (Hot) +4, R-Truth (Jobber) -1, Randy Orton (Superstar) -1, John Morrison (Superstar) -1

Quick Points Pick(s) of the Week: Josh Mathews and Todd Grisham, worth the interviewer points more than you know. There's the returning Aksana as well.

Matchup breakdown:

RCA vs. Romeo
It's clear that Edward no longer cares this season - long-released NXT rookie Jacob Novak is still starting for him, despite the many suggestions I've given in general to replace him. The Usos are tough to predict now that it seems that the Tag Team Champions are getting another push, but it's all really a matter of awareness and, well, empathy.

Nick1 vs. SOS
A strong week for Bryson that slightly derails Jeffrey. CM Punk didn't have much in the way of in-ring action since he started shooting, Maryse is out with an injury, and the only bright spot this week was Mark Henry. Meanwhile, Bryson's players are on the up-and-up; Sheamus's face turn breathes new life into his character, JTG seems to be getting a little more face time, and he can always count on a Bella to lose. What is being wasted on his team, though, is Trent Barreta; if he's insistent on not using him, he might as well trade him to someone who needs a sure jobber.

Leon vs. Slegna
Ezekiel Jackson's rollercoaster booking is working against Leon here. The company seems to have lost faith in him after winning the Intercontinental Championship, so he seems to be at the level where he's squashing jobbers to the stars. What he does seem to grasp (and, ironically, Slegna doesn't) is that the New Nexus is being pushed again. Meanwhile, John Morrison seems to be destined to lose ever since he got back, but it's only been three shows.

Butters vs. Nick2
An unlucky week for Nicholas as Matt Striker was suddenly re-thrust to in-ring action, Derrick Bateman is being sort of shelved in favor of Titus O'Neil, and Heath Slater was nowhere to be found. It wasn't a spectacular week for Butters at all as his players didn't yield a lot of points; it really just wasn't Nick's week.

PX vs. Panzer
PX's bad luck continues as Mysterio and Orton don't get great looks this week, even though Kaitlyn was there to pick up her share of the load, losing twice. Panzer's roll just continues as Christian keeps winning, one way or the other.

It's time for the playoffs, fellas, and here are your final brackets:

#1 Butters
BYE

#3 Nick2
vs.
#6 SOS

#4 Leon
vs.
#5 Slegna

BYE
#2 Panzer

Nick2 and Leon were forced out of the top two spots by their losses this week, allowing Butters and Panzer to take their byes. I also wouldn't want to be Slegna's opponent, no matter who you are.

Losers' Bracket for the #1 Draft Pick

#7 Romeo
vs.
#10 Nick1

#8 PX
vs.
#9 RCA

Despite being at #10, there's actually a good chance Bryson can win this and turn things around next season, if Slegna's success is any indication. PX just needs booking to go his way, and Edward needs to start making some changes to his team.

Line-ups due before RAW.

Scores after Week 18:
1. Butters* (10-7-1) 168 (previously #3)
2. Panzer* (9-7-2) 217 (previously #5)
3. Nick2* (10-8-0) 159 (previously #1)
4. Leon* (10-8-0) 158 (previously #2)
5. Slegna* (10-8-0) 111 (previously #6)
6. SOS* (9-8-1) 156 (previously #4)
7. Romeo (9-9-0) 165
8. PX (6-10-2) 163
9. RCA (6-10-2) 101
10. Nick1 (3-15-0) 69
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

Not that it matters, but you didn't add Morrison's segment point to my final. Completely unnecessary to change that though, as it doesn't affect anything.

As for the New Nexus push, it's less that I'm not grasping it, and more that I pay barely any attention to shows.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, my keepers for next season are going to be Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 am

That's because Morrison lost in the main event, bringing his overall SmackDown total to zero.

I'm thinking of dropping the keepers from two to one. Just so the Draft can be fun again.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 am

Oh, totally did not see that. Thanks for the clarification. And if we're doing just one keeper, then have it be Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

With no surprise what-so-ever, John Cena shall spend a third season on Team Butters.

Also, after having the worst team imaginable auto-drafted for me...

After missing and auto-losing the first 3 weeks...

It's good to have a bye.

Also, Sleg, wanna meet in the finals again?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 am

Team SOS will retain CM Punk.

And #6? I'll do my best to play playoff spoiler, then.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Talk about the Crash and the Burn of team PX. Randy and Rey's booking was all over the place in the second half of this season.

Nevertheless, we shall retain RRRRRRRRRRRANDYYY ORTON!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 pm

So when's the deadline for deciding who you're keeping? Because I really and truly don't know.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Damn, I don't have a big points man, I have an incredibly solid teams of minor point scorers. Nevertheless, I'll go with my most consisten main eventer. CHRISTIAN!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
So when's the deadline for deciding who you're keeping? Because I really and truly don't know.

Season isn't even over Nick, you've got plenty time to mull over it
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 am

You've got until the end of the playoffs, Nick.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I just looked at the spoilers, then back at my team, and it's like I fucking Sabatoged myself, what a total disaster it was. If I had just gone with my standard team I'd have won easy, but noooo, I HAD to back that weiner Curtis. Fucking hell.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Yo Slegna grab a napkin, because you've just been served!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Keeper: Miz until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Thank the holiest of holey underwear that I had I bye this week. My Jobber Won, my hot lost and two of my guys didn't show up at all. I'll have like -5 points for the week.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Yo Slegna grab a napkin, because you've just been served!

Spoiler:

Spoilerz:

Here are your results for this week’s WWE Superstars.

Ted DiBiase beat Trent Barreta.

Alicia Fox beat Tamina.

Brodus Clay beat a local wrestler.

WWE Tag Team Champions Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga beat Santino Marella and Evan Bourne

Also, superstars is like my entire roster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next