Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!

Go down 
+9
Abel Steele
The Celt
Rottata
Easty
Christian Moorebyss
Slegna
Alex O'Rion
PX
13 posters
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:27 pm

That's right, the WFL is back! The older FMW members should remember the rules and how to play, but if you don't then here is how it works:

WFL Rules:

Firstly, you will be required to draft a roster. Each players roster will contain 7 (seven) people (see layout below) in the WWE. There will be a live draft either in the chatroom or AIM at a date TBA after sign-ups are done. When you sign up, you will need to PM me a cheat sheet of who you'd like to draft (WWE roster below) and in the order you'd like them drafted, ie, prioritised. This sheet will need to contain roughly 50 names, depending on how many sign up.

Once you draft your roster, each week, you select members of your roster to fill these spots. Roster selections are due before the first show of the week. SUNDAYS WILL BE THE START OF THE WEEK. That means if there is a PPV on a Sunday, you need to have that week’s roster in before the start of the PPV. It’s done this way because not all matches are announced a week in advance of a PPV. Therefore if Sunday was the end of the week, you might not have enough of an idea of which superstars will be competing to fill out your roster properly.

Concerning the draft itself, who gets first pick will be determined randomly (I'll draw names out of a cup)

All four WWE shows + PPV’s will be scored. You can earn, or lose points from your roster’s performance on Raw, ECW, Smackdown and Superstars, plus monthly PPV’s.

Throughout the season, you will have the option to add and drop superstars from your roster, to free agency. The waiver system will be in place.

Hot & Cold Superstars - Your Hot superstar gets bonus points, for winning, If your hot superstar loses, then you get penalty points. With your Cold Superstar , scoring is reversed, if he or she loses the match you get positive points, if they win, you get negative points. The Cold Superstar gets a bonus if he loses and a penalty if he wins.

Jobber – A jobber receives positive points for losing the match. He also receives positive bonus points if he loses a title. Should a jobber win his or her match, he will receive negative points.
You will fill out your roster each week according to this format.

Superstar #1:
Superstar #2:
Hot Superstar:
Cold Superstar:
Jobber:
Bench #1:
Bench #2: (Whether their will be a second bench or not will depend on the numbers playing)

Scoring is as follows…

Pinfall or Submission Victory – +3 Points*

DQ/Countout Victory – + 1 Points

Loss - -2 Points

Superstar appears in segment - +1 Point**

BONUSES

Hot Superstar Bonus – +5 points

Cold Superstar Bonus - +5 Points

Superstar wins Undercard Title (Diva’s championships
, Tag-Team Titles) - + 5
Superstar wins Midcard Title – (US, IC and ECW Titles) - +7 Points

Superstar wins Heavyweight Title (WWE, or World) - +10 Points

* In tag-team and multi-man matches, the entire winning team gets points
for the victory, and any bonus points. The same is true for the losing team.

** You will be permitted to draft announcers, and ring announcers, however you will only receive points for that person if they are directly involved in a promo or segment, or take part in a match. For example, if JR is involved in a backstage interview, and gets set on fire, then you get + 1 point, because he was involved in a segment. Announcers and ring announcers doing their normal jobs do not receive any points. In other words they must be involved in the angle, and do something more notable than hold the mic.

Below is a mock example of how scoring works.

Superstar 1: Tommy Dreamer -1 point (appears in 1 segment, loses 1 match)
Superstar 2: CM Punk +4 points (wins 1 match, appears in 1 segment)
Hot Superstar: John Cena +11 points (wins 1 match, + 5 hot bonus points, plus 3 segments)
Cold Superstar: The Miz -8 points (wins match, -3 for winning, -5 penalty for cold superstar)
Jobber: Charlie Haas +3 (loses match)
Bench: Dibiase Jr. +5 (wins one match, appears in two segments)

Total: +9 points (Your benched superstars will not earn you any points)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. The prize for winning is 5 FMP's! Which is already enough for a match with the opponent of your choice.

SIGNED UP:
PX
Gray
Alex
Kelson
slegna
Doublemummy
Ro
Easty
Celt
Abel Steele
Butters
Leon

Last edited by Pure Extremist on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes, dear sweet Jesus yes. I am so in for this.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:17 pm

That game looked sweet when I entered the fed Smile I'm in.

By the way, you forgot to mention that the Superstar on the Bench doesn't bring home any points (i.e. Ted DiBiase had a +5 rating in your exemple, but you only scored +9 because he was on the bench.)
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:41 pm

I thought that was obvious enough Kelson, but i'll but it down anyway
albino
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm

I'm in too (if ya don't mind a girl being in as well). When do you want the list of 50 by coz it might take me a day or two to work out who I might want?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

You don't need to worry about that for now. I'll be waiting for more sign ups and it'll probably be a week at least before I need them. Feel free to work on it now though
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Double Post, fight me over it

Just a note to anyone sgining up and thinking about their cheat sheets, there is now a seperate thread containing the WWE roster, which will be used for trades, keeping note of the free agency and swapping your current roster members with free agency guys.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm

In without a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Consider my up... signed.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm in so long as things are kept simple.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 pm

What Celt said!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 am

Abel's sign up makes 10, which is enough to play if nobody else signs up, so now the countdown begins, I'll wait until Monday/Tuesday for others to sign up. After that, we are agogo. Everyone signed up already should be working on those cheat sheets, and making sure your happy with the order they are in.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 am

Why yes, I did say I would.

This is me confirming that.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 am

Well gents, Signing up is closed! The FMW draft shall be staged Sunday, at 00:00 GMT. This time and day can be flexible if it suits people otherwise.

this means GET THOSE CHEAT SHEETS IN ASAP. If you aren't there and I don't have a list, I can't move forward. If this happens I'll draft you a team that you probably won't be happy with, so gogogo with them lists

EDIT: Note change in day

Last edited by Pure Extremist on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I know the deadline has passed, but I'd like to put my name in as first alternate, or to sign-up, whichever you'll allow. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 am

Changed the day, so everybody should make note of that to Sunday

And Butters, even though I'd rather not have an odd number, I'll let you join. You know the drill, send me a cheat sheet and you good to go. But if you could find me an extra person to sign up for even numbers sake, that'd help.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 am

And POW I'm in!!

I wanted to join before but the new post emblem didn't alert me to this...damn it.

I was originally going to take Slegna's spot but with this gap, I'll slip in here.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I guess I'll give it a try.

In, if you all will have me.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Nice one RCA, now we have to do they draw all over again Razz
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah, I did the draw for draft pick priorities, now i'll have too do it again, oh well. So Eastwood, your first pick is gone Razz

RCA, send me your cheat sheet of at least 50 guys. And when I say at least 50, it doesnt mean stop at 50 Razz

but on a sidenote, there are now 13 players, each will have 6 people on their team. This means 78 people will be drafted by the end. So if you really think you won't be at the draft, please have your cheat sheet stretch to about 70, for precaution.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 pm

To make things easier on you PX, I'm going to go ahead and drop out. I rarely watch WWE programming anymore, so I have no idea what's going on. I was originally going to give my spot to Caprice, but he's in already, so whatever. This will give you 12 teams though, a slightly easier number to work with.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:55 am

The darft is tomorrow night, make sure you've got your time zone right, its midnight GMT, which is about 7 on the east coast if your living there.

This is the drafting Priority list, the names were drawn at random. Celt is the witness to the fair draft Razz
DRAFT IN THIS ORDER:
1. Easty
2. Romeo
3. PX
4. Gray
5. Butters
6. Kelson
7. Doublemummy
8. Leon
9. Celt
10. Ares
11. Abel
12. RCA

The draft will be done in a serpent draft format, which means who ever gets last pick (RCA in this instance) will have first pick in the next round, and we work our way back up. So being last pick isn't necessarily the worst place to be. Good Luck to one and all, hope to see you tomorrow night.

I'm still missing a LOT of lists guys, get them in ASAP.

EDIT: It's taking place in the chatroom, I don't think I mentioned that above
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm

It is draft time in 10 minutes people, Everybody to the FMW chatroom now! Gogogogo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!   Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Fantasy league SIGN-UP THREAD!
Page 1 of 1