Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

FROWN AWAY PEONS.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm trusted now?

...when did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 pm

The Celt wrote:
I'd just like to say right now I'm really, really pleased with the sudden upsurge in rookies signing up for FMW at the moment and I'd like to ask everyone to be as welcoming as possible, as it's always nice to see a new crop suddenly show up and inject new blood in the system.

So yeah, Kyrian Hunter, Nick Dream, Seth Rotunda, Urien Blackstone, Casper King, Outlaw John Andrew (who should consider simply going be the name Outlaw, because that'd be a bit badass), David Ravish, Anwyl and Blake Vendetta...I just want to say to each of you we at FMW are really glad you boys are abroad and we hope it's for the long haul.

Stick around and we'll make you're in a hell of a ride.

Also, to our returning members such as Craig "You'll always be Guybrush Treepwood to Celt" Ryans, Nick numbero dos and War Machine, you guys already know you're trusted members of the community.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 pm

RCA wrote:
I don't know whose idea it was to make a Rookie Q and A thread...

But KUDOS.

Ro's idea.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 pm

I had this brain wave where all these rookies could spend several weeks working with veterens, then to be followed up by all of these rookies forming some sort of super stable and taking over FMW. They will later become so powerfyl they'll split into two stables, one on each brand and go from there
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I wanna be Wade Barret
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

My humble apologies to Loins and Ryu, you two are of course just as welcome to the FMW family

As for ?, cry more. You've been here for years and don't need any ego rubs Twisted Evil

Easy wrote:
I wanna be Wade Barret

Everyone knows Eastwood is FMW's answer to Woi Barrah
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Otunga then. He's a lil black, a lil white, you really can't tell.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

He's also a lil mediocre on the mic and a lil shitty in the ring. You can SO do better than him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 pm

The Celt wrote:
So yeah, Kyrian Hunter.I just want to say to each of you we at FMW are really glad you boys are abroad and we hope it's for the long haul.

Stick around and we'll make you're in a hell of a ride.

Just making sure to emphasize the important one, you know, just in case y'all were ponderin'. Seriously though, thanks for the welcome, and I plan on sticking around for a while. After all, what's the fun in leaving before I can prove how much better I am.

Also, I call Husky Harris, I'm a fatass with some messed-up hair, epic man-boobs and anger management issues. Or possibly MM, a disappointment to my parents whose incompetence is matched only by his ego.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Lucian Celona
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I'll take Former Nexus member Daniel Bryan as I'm that cool lol., in all fairness I'm a small guy like Bryan ok lol.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Outlaw for Skip Sheffield?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 am

RCA wrote:
I don't know whose idea it was to make a Rookie Q and A thread...

But KUDOS.

Thank you. <3

That said, I would like to announce that I am posting Mt. Vesuvius now; however, there is a catch. The Mt. V match itself is not done yet, so I am posting everything except for that. That part should come within the next 12 hours, but since I have everything else right now, I don't see why we have to keep everyone waiting.

I'll be posting that thread locked until everything is in, but you may comment here in the OOC thread.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 am

SPOILER ALERT: MOUNT VESUVIUS FEEDBACK

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But seriously...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And now, super seriously...

I love everything right now. I love this place, you people, and my shiny new make believe belt. Which is... totally real to me.

Also, congrats to Celt. It's been a long time comin' man. You ROCK.

And I've been wanting to say this for quite some time: Romes, I need an FMC Sig!!!!!!

I'll be actually feedbacking the entire show once it's posted in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 am

The Celt wrote:
As for ?, cry more. You've been here for years and don't need any ego rubs Twisted Evil

Bitch.

I was going to congratulate you on your title win as well.
About time, eh?

Also, well done Frost.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 am

The show looks great so far congrats to ALL the new champs ... Can't wait to see the big match
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am

my reaction reading Mount V results:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 1291132847053
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Lucian Celona
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Being one of the news guys in FMW, I figured I'd give my feedback about Mount V. I liked what I've seen so far from the Mount V. PPV, each match had something different about it which I loved. I also liked some of the segments as well. But mostly the fact that it kept my attention, unlike some places where I would just skim through them so that's a good thing.

Also congratulations to all the new champions who where crowned.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Have to say, I've got sweeeeet first impressions of this place Smile

I've been in four feds, including this one - and honestly, this place is bursting at the seams with talent and awesome shows. Normally in feds you have only about half the roster with any talent in this hobby, but reading through the Promo threads, I haven't seen a single shit show.

As for the show, it was really good. Solid Match writing, intriguing segments, and I'm actually pretty stoked for Mt V.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm

My feedback to Mount V is as follows:

Dammit, Alex O.

Also, Hanny, if Ro comes up with an FMC sig before I get a C-4 sig, I'm going to snap on him the next time I catch him online.

Speaking of Ro, now that I know whose idea it was, I hereby rescind my kudos.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 pm

RCA wrote:
My feedback to Mount V is as follows:

Dammit, Alex O.

Not so much feedback, we knew this damn me weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

It still sucks you bastard.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Damn straight I'm Wade Barruh.

And Loins actually looks like Husky Harris - he's even going to a Wrestlemania party dressed as him.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Dun Dun Dun!!! Part of Mt V is up? Very Happy

Only gave it a bit of a quick once over so far, I'll leave a full feedbax when it comes to the whole show being posted up and what not. Massive congrats to ye Hanny on winning the most prestigious belt this site has to offer. I can take some consilation from at least getting a higher promo score, but you've done enough to earn ye seat at the top of the ladder Very Happy Big congrats! Hanny is now the man to beat in the FMW.

Big congrats to Celt as well as Apostacy on earning some very well earned gold! Big kudos to all those that competed too to make this all possible. Most unfortunate that Alex O'Rion couldn't promo to make the RCA vs Alex match the epic encounter it should have been competativley. All we can do is move forwards. Like I said, I'll say some more stuff on the show when it gets finished up.

Roll on Mt. V!!!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:25 pm

RCA wrote:
Also, Hanny, if Ro comes up with an FMC sig before I get a C-4 sig, I'm going to snap on him the next time I catch him online.

Speaking of Ro, now that I know whose idea it was, I hereby rescind my kudos.

Don't worry, I still don't do championship sigs.

So fuck you, Negro.

:,(
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Hmm, the OOC thread seems to dropped by about 90 pages or so. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Yeah, there's actually a page limit of around 60 or so, after which it creates a new version of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Yeah, Forumotion automatically splits the topic after 34 (weird number, I know) pages to manage data and load times better.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm

By the way, I'm putting out a call for anyone interested to join the Wrestling Fantasy League, 2011 season. I'll be putting up a second league for anyone who wants to join, and it needs a minimum of 6 new people to be officially established.

Go on.

You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

RCA wrote:
It still sucks you bastard.

Does it does, thankfully that can only happen once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next