Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Okay guys, out of respect for The Celt, can we PLEASE stop vote raping him when neither man has promo'ed? Eastwood being up 4 votes to none is ridiculous and a chain of blind voting seems to have opened. As champion, I'm sure Celt would be disappointed to lose the match because of something like this, and Easty wouldn't be any more pleased to win in such a manner. Please wait for the promoes before casting your votes people. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Funny.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Porygon-X wrote:
Okay guys, out of respect for The Celt, can we PLEASE stop vote raping him when neither man has promo'ed? Eastwood being up 4 votes to none is ridiculous and a chain of blind voting seems to have opened. As champion, I'm sure Celt would be disappointed to lose the match because of something like this, and Easty wouldn't be any more pleased to win in such a manner. Please wait for the promoes before casting your votes people. Thank you.

Who says they're voting based on promos?
I vote for the character I like more. =/
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Fair enough then, who am i to say how people vote. But if people are picking at random, at least wait for a promo to go on, is all im saying
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Porygon-X wrote:

If Celt had shown up on time, Im sure this wouldnt be an issue. Understandable real life gets in the way, but this is what happens in our hobby. Celt knows that, you dont need to white knight him.

Also, if I remember correctly, 2 of those 4 votes are from Stablemates of Eastwood, its not like this is a vote rape, as 4 votes are very early. Its not like he's being outvoted 21-1 at the moment after posting his promo. Theres still a lot of time, and nothing says people cant change their votes.

If people waited for every promo to come in, chances are a lot of votes would never get cast. Again, an unfortunate side effect, but if people show up early enough then its not an issue.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Yeah, I realise now that's Easty's stable, the others can vote on their own preferences. We'll say no more about it
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Lol, you didn't need to say that. Besides, I should have a promo up soon-er-ish, while Jack admits the same can't be said for him because he's on shaky ground idea wise.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Promo's up. Have a look see.

Also. Feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:49 am

Celt cast saving throw!

Saving throw says Celt's promo isn't proofread!

Fuck you Saving throw, it's seven in the morning and I need sleep now

Saving throw casts Disappointment over Celt's lack of commitment

Screw off saving throw, I wrote that promo despite having a College essay two weeks late

Saving throw accuses Celt of attempting sympathy vote plea!

Don't make me choke you you little bastard, I'm doing nothing of the sort, I'm attempting meta-in universe reference comedy

Saving throw accuses Celt of failing at just that

Whatever brah, at least I can laugh later imagining what everyone else will read into me because of this post.

Now, let's see if Eastwood casts last minute inspired promo and takes the win...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 am

Ladies and gentlemen... ok just gentlemen... may I present... for the Attention of Easty Championship...

GIRLFRIEND VISITING VS FMW CHAMPIONSHIP PROMO

Son of a bitch.

In regards to the voting, yeah I agree with PX on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 am

MPD wrote:
Porygon-X wrote:

As do I. And in situations like these where I've read almost nothing from either character and neither person has showed, I vote at random.

I will defend to the death my right to vote stupidly. I mean, I voted Trey Spruance for the Mt V match, when he didn't even finish his promo.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 am

Vote for whomever you want to vote for. There's no reason to justify it. It's why rating is supposed to be done objectively.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Guys, I hate to bring this up during the voting time.

Jaro copied part of his promo off Collegehumor.net, he only really changed the names and none of the dialogue!

...oh wait, sorry I had Deja Vu for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Guys, I hate to bring this up during the voting time.

Seth Omega is a massive douche.

...oh wait, sorry I had Deja Vu for a minute.

...oh wait, no I didn't.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Forgive my ignorance but...what is Drew Michaels' username here? I'm pretty sure it's in front of my face but I don't see him. I even tried to search but...nothing.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 pm

I think it's Wolfbanger.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Fuck Yeah!

Turns out I couldn't get into my account because someone changed the name From Harley Quint to Harley Qwilfish. Thus making my login difficult.

BUT!

I figured it out, so fuck it I'm using this account now, balls to the old one (which oddly is the new one.)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm sure you've seen it by now, but the PM I sent you offers explanations of what you've missed among other things.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm

I have, and sorry I've been slacking in my response.

To be short about it (I'll repsond more indepth later): It all makes sense now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 am

Hello. James Whitburn's the name, previously known as MC Steel, and sometimes referred to as TJ Tilli 2.0, or that kid in LPW that no one really likes but happened to pick up a win over Seth Omega.

Anyway, I realised how much spare time I actually have no that I stopped playing Xbox Live and other things, and decided that I'll, once again, joining FMW with my good friend Jarryd, aka Daniel Pleasant, or TJ Tilli 2.5.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 am

James Whitburn wrote:
Hello. James Whitburn's the name, previously known as MC Steel, and sometimes referred to as TJ Tilli 2.0

joining FMW with my good friend Jarryd, aka Daniel Pleasant, or TJ Tilli 2.5.

You have introduced yourself Whitburn, you contextualisation of yourselves within terms I can understand speeds my judgement great Smile
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am

Edible14 wrote:
MPD wrote:
Porygon-X wrote:

As do I. And in situations like these where I've read almost nothing from either character and neither person has showed, I vote at random.

I will defend to the death my right to vote stupidly. I mean, I voted Trey Spruance for the Mt V match, when he didn't even finish his promo.

That's obviously because I'm super fucking awesomesauce.
Back to top Go down
War Machine

War Machine

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: War Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 pm

OK, I figured this was as good a place to post this as any, but in 2 weeks I'm taking part in a pizza eating contest for the second year in a row. It's in Atlantic City, NJ. Also for the second year in a row, I'm competing under the name War Machine.

For the contest, the place makes 30 different pizzas, and the competitors have 1 hour to eat a slice of each. Last year, I came in 4th place after eating 15 1/2 slices. And the only reason I came in 4th was because I quit instead of toughing it out until time expired. Not gonna happen this year.

Also, I'm gonna be wearing this bad boy, which I just finished making:
FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 Wmshirt

Yup, the first ever real life piece of FMW merchandise. Might even possibly end up on TV. Last year there were news cameras, and this year a comedian is going to be filming a comedy special in Atlantic City and will be taping some stuff at the contest.

So yeah, if you happen to be anywhere near Atlantic City on May 14, come cheer me on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Stunners4All
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:42 am

Roll them up and eat them like hotdogs. Shit works.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 am

Slegna wrote:
Abel Steele: October 13th, 2010; Base pic (hopefully something pre-cut, try psd-dreams.net)

So does this mean I can't keep my current pic base, you know the one I've had for over 2 years?

Back to top Go down
War Machine

War Machine

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: War Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

Easty wrote:
Roll them up and eat them like hotdogs. Shit works.

And some of the slices have stuff on them. Like one slice is a buffalo chicken pizza. Another is a macaroni and cheese pizza. And there's a slice of white pizza that has broccoli on it.

The guy that came in second place last year tore the crust off each slice and saved them for last. I might have to steal that strategy and try it myself this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Stunners4All
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Slegna wrote:
Abel Steele: October 13th, 2010; Base pic (hopefully something pre-cut, try psd-dreams.net)

So does this mean I can't keep my current pic base, you know the one I've had for over 2 years?

You mean the one that is obscure, making it hard to find a good, quality picture of adequate size (400x400 pixels in the very least) and at 72 dpi? Yes. That one. People change picbases like underwear. The only two people I can think of that had the same picbase the entire time they were here were Drew and Jaro. Hell, I didn't even pick Quinton 'RAMPAGE!' Jackson as my picbase. It's been Ice Cube, Tyrese, and Michael Jai White over a period of six years this September. So either you can a) cut the picture yourself if Danny Green really means that much to you and the graphics monkeys can decide whether or not it doesn't suck, b) just adapt and pick a new one that much more readily available and hassle free like..everyone else does (except Hannibal..fucking Chad Gray is a nightmare to find and I was LUCKY to find a color render worth cutting that was relatively easy given the contrast from his black clothing and a white background), or c) you can take the problem to upper management if it really is an issue for you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Speakin' of pic bases. De, would it make things easier if I change pic base to someone already on PSD-Dreams?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 pm

I try to stick with my pic base. Just that sometimes peeps decide they're going to change my pic to something else for, like, no raisin. I remember, I think it was in LPW, that someone decided that I should be Adema Aeries, despite the fact that I had posted Gerard Butler as my desired pic base. I stuck with Aeries, and made Butler my FMW pic.

Also, Patrick Warburton is the fucking man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next