Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Liam_McNaley
MPD
Anwyl
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
David GS
Easty
mont080
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Rottata
RCA
Tromboner Man
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies Tag Teaming!!!!!
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Leviticus gets Storm 1 on 1
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Jeff Watson out to deny another contract
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PX vs. David GS 2
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Race for the Torch Preview Match
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:51 pm

.....O'Rion dumbfuck.

And apparently you want my title.

No.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:51 pm

mont080 wrote:
...and theres only one thing KC Hitmen due and its Cash checks and break necks...

Whitt: Sir, that is two things. Not one. Try again.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm

mont080 wrote:
all of yaw can say whatever yaw want because in the end the KC Hitmen will be the tag-champs and I dare anyone to do anything about it and theres only one thing KC Hitmen due and its Cash checks and break necks and all of yaw will see who the punk is on Ammunition when we brutally defeat them irish piece of trash. and Alex O'Riolu we didn't have beef with you but now we do who are you to say no we're not going to be tag champs but you know its alright because you are going to get yours soon enough. All of yaw are witnessing a new era in full metal wrestling and its lead by us KC Hitmen.
Storm: OK someone got out the wrong side of the bed and bumped his head on the floor.

Must of hurt didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Storm183 wrote:
mont080 wrote:
all of yaw can say whatever yaw want because in the end the KC Hitmen will be the tag-champs and I dare anyone to do anything about it and theres only one thing KC Hitmen due and its Cash checks and break necks and all of yaw will see who the punk is on Ammunition when we brutally defeat them irish piece of trash. and Alex O'Riolu we didn't have beef with you but now we do who are you to say no we're not going to be tag champs but you know its alright because you are going to get yours soon enough. All of yaw are witnessing a new era in full metal wrestling and its lead by us KC Hitmen.
Storm: OK someone got out the wrong side of the bed and bumped his head on the floor.

Must of hurt didn't it?

This whole exchange deserves a good ol fashioned LION FACEPALM for the simple fact that we keep acknowledging these two.
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:58 pm

You all need me, you need my help, you need to be awoken, your ways will change, I am alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Phoenix:I'm here. Be jealous.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Of what? You?

Ha.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:32 am

Phoenix: Who do you think I was referring to, you? I THINK NOT!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah, Chris - he was obviously referring to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 am

Phoenix: Ha, nice one David. Close but no cigar.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:23 am

Why the hell would I want to be a cigar? I don't even smoke 'em. If it's not me, and it's not RCA, then it's probs not O'Rion, either...

...who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 am

Well it could be me....If not there is always Butters HA!!!
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Dear Mr Osbourne,

I hope you are not related to anyone who goes by the name of Ozzy Osbourne as I feel that you are somewhat boring me with your shitty witty remarks over myself and a rookie who claims to be a hitman of sorts. Now I dunno about you but he's been released by the Insane Asylum so I would leave him alone and focus on other matters like your match where...may I add...that you and this...Trey dude will HAVE to win a contract.

Now I would like to have an answer to my other question, what the fuck are you doing here on Ammunition? Are you scared that you are going to lose your vital spot on the red brand or are you simply preparing yourself for another ass-whooping when and if you are even going to appear on an FMW program again?

This, Mr Osbourne ponders many questions. I await your reply.

Signed, Sealed and Delievered,

Storm.

PS: Your career is on the line, not mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Phoenix: It's me, you douches. See, I lived the best life you could. Captain of the wrestling AND football team. I had the hottest girlfriend. Now, here in FMW, me and my new tag team partner Daniel Pleasant, will demonstrat why you should be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Yippty fuckin' do.

I was captain of the wresting team, had my way with the hottest twins, and had a multitude of hot girlfriends.

Oh and I'm also one half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, former Full Metal Wrestling Champion, Mount Vesuvius Torch Holder, Hayabusa Cup One Winner, Former Alchemy Superstar of the year among other accolades, the current contender to the C-4 Title, and to top it all of on the absolutely no basis but that I am better, I have a bigger penis.

So yet again.

No.

Last edited by Alex O'Rion on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 pm

You should hear about his tag team partner.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm sure he will, the guy does like to run his mouth...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Dear Mr Osbourne,

I hope you are not related to anyone who goes by the name of Ozzy Osbourne as I feel that you are somewhat boring me with your shitty witty remarks over myself and a rookie who claims to be a hitman of sorts. Now I dunno about you but he's been released by the Insane Asylum so I would leave him alone and focus on other matters like your match where...may I add...that you and this...Trey dude will HAVE to win a contract.

Now I would like to have an answer to my other question, what the fuck are you doing here on Ammunition? Are you scared that you are going to lose your vital spot on the red brand or are you simply preparing yourself for another ass-whooping when and if you are even going to appear on an FMW program again?

This, Mr Osbourne ponders many questions. I await your reply.

Signed, Sealed and Delievered,

Storm.

PS: Your career is on the line, not mine.

Thanks for the heads up there boy, I mean god only knws what that lil star meant on the card....NO SHIT MY CAREER IS ON THE LINE ASS!!! I am a pro son, I know what's on the line every time I step between those fucking ropes. As for why am I in the Ammo Thread...Well AVO goes where he damn well pleases and who the fuck is gonna stop me, YOU??? PUH LEEESE....I will tell you what Stiff Breeze ( See what I did there???) After I lock up this whole Contract thing against the Wet Fart Brothers I will pop on over here to Ammunition and teach you all about how the big boys play.....I am not scared in the least...I am confident as a motherfucker....I am as confident I will win at 12.3 as Seth Omega is he will win a hot dog eating contest....How about you bruh? What you got going on a 12.3??
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
I will tell you what Stiff Breeze ( See what I did there???)

Pro tip #1: If you ask people if they saw what you did..... you did it wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:00 pm

But Alex, dear fellow, you may be tag team champ, but soon, The Demonstration will destroy you. And that's a promise. Bucko.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:05 pm

PHX wrote:
But Alex, dear fellow, you may be tag team champ, but soon, The Demonstration will destroy you. And that's a promise. Bucko.

For the last time.

No.

I've been threatened worse by better.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

PHX wrote:

OOC: Your username is going to create some confusion...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Alex, go have a beer.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex, go have a beer.

......n......o......

I fuckin' hate you bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Go 'be with' Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Friendly
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Alex O'Rion would say no, but his mouth is currently busy doing that already.

Don't bring up things you don't want to know byes and girls.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Which reminds me...

Karma, I believe it's time for that 'talk'.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Alex O'Rion puts his fist through the wall in a fit of either passion or anger no ones knows.

How ever if one could see said hand they'd see it was flipping off the room off one Mr. Austin inside the drywall.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

You mad?

Still going to have the talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next