Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Liam_McNaley
MPD
Anwyl
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
David GS
Easty
mont080
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Rottata
RCA
Tromboner Man
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies Tag Teaming!!!!!
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Leviticus gets Storm 1 on 1
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Jeff Watson out to deny another contract
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PX vs. David GS 2
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Race for the Torch Preview Match
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Austin is still my friend.

But I've spent the better part of my entire career wanting that belt for what it represent. I'm not going to let him or anyone else spit on or destroy what should be one of the most coveted belts in this federation. The man who holds that belt is the best PURE wrestler in Full Metal Wrestling, or at least they should be.

And if I have any say in the matter that's what it'll represent again.

Austin doesn't understand that, I wish he would because as a pure athlete he can do things I can only wonder at. And if he won't take that belt back to where it belongs, someone else has to.

Go ahead and start trying to sow the seeds again Abel, as I said before you're opinions don't matter. You're just a petty man who tries to stir up shit because he isn't good enough get the job done himself and it's going to make me ever so happy to shove your teeth into the back of your throat. I won't need an excuse Abel, not against someone like you.

All honesty though the man I'm looking forward to seeing in this match isn't you, you don't matter. It's Drew.

Been a long time coming bye, this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:56 am

Rottata wrote:
Way to talk about "the only match I ever won," when I've had only a grand total of two.

Like I said, I appreciate the win, and I respect you. But stick your nose in my business again and I'ma take your head off too.

Well what would you like me to do? I can only talk about the matches you have had.

And if you show respect by threatening to take my head off bloke, then I'd hate to see how you treat those you don't respect? Regardless, thanks to our esteemed Commisioner, it looks like I just became very much a part of 'your business' so let's see you try it eh mate?

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
Go ahead and start trying to sow the seeds again Abel, as I said before you're opinions don't matter. You're just a petty man who tries to stir up shit because he isn't good enough get the job done himself and it's going to make me ever so happy to shove your teeth into the back of your throat. I won't need an excuse Abel, not against someone like you.

Nope wrong again mate . The reason I stir up shit is because I am six steps ahead of you fella, and the rest of the players, and I get bored waiting for you to catch up. The seeds were there all along for anyone to see Alex, all I did was apply a little water. Looks like Commissioner Smitten decided to apply a little fertiliser too.

Oh and one more thing mate... have you ever wondered what it is like to eat a steak through a straw??

No?

Well don't ever try threatening to knock my teeth out again. If there's one thing I do better than anybody around here it's breaking faces. I've got an entire ward named after me at the local Dental Hospital. As a recognition of the number of dentists that sent their kids through college on putting back together jaws that I unhinged.....
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Well don't ever try threatening to knock my teeth out again. If there's one thing I do better than anybody around here it's breaking faces. I've got an entire ward named after me at the local Dental Hospital. As a recognition of the number of dentists that sent their kids through college on putting back together jaws that I unhinged.....

Poorly constructed and overly-complicated threat. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

I've had my mouth wired before.

But I've done the same to other as well.

If you're as big a fighter as you think you should know the first fuckin' rule, there is always someone out there better. You may think your the biggest baddest brawler around these parts, but I've taken the best shot anyone here has to offer, spit out the blood and hit them right back. I've ended more matches with a kick to the jaw than you've even fuckin' had bye, so don't go tryin' to intimidate me.

Fact is you're happy little side note, someone I'll enjoy hitting but won't really matter. Fuck I have no doubt an opportunistic prick like you will take advantage of me not paying attention to him, it's what I would've done when I was a douche like you.

But the only person I'm excited to face this week is Drew, he's the monkey I need to get off my back, the one guy that's played my foil for the last four years.

Go ahead and delude yourself that you're six steps ahead Abel, it's the same bull shit guys like Matt Dunn kept feeding us to make up for their lack of success. All you are is another smart mouthed ass who thinks one big win entitles him to whatever the fuck he wants.

You're nothing Abel, never will be, especially not at my expense.

You just aren't good enough.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

Shudup you.

Or I'll take your face and put it in a blender and then get it out again and shove it in the oven and then feed it to my dog and the use the dog shit to fertilise my veggie garden and eat the tomatoes that grew out of your face....
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 am

There, see? All it takes is a little bit of thought. Good job, you go-getter, you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 am

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
it's what I would've done when I was a douche like you.

Puh-lease.

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
Go ahead and delude yourself that you're six steps ahead Abel, it's the same bull shit guys like Matt Dunn kept feeding us to make up for their lack of success. All you are is another smart mouthed ass who thinks one big win entitles him to whatever the fuck he wants.

You're nothing Abel, never will be, especially not at my expense.

You just aren't good enough.

Keep syaing it as much as you like, it still won't be true. I'm gonna enjoy the sweet victory even more after listening to you yap.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 am

Alright, so we're agreed that we can stop this round and round then bye?

You're going to win says you.

You don't matter says me.

That pretty well covers everything, now if you'll excuse me I've got a few friends and a lovely lass waiting for me at the pub.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am

OOC: I see where your coming from AO, I've been pulling a hoodoo of the Mt V match myself, missed the first two, may dodge this one as well I think :L
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
But the only person I'm excited to face this week is Drew, he's the monkey I need to get off my back, the one guy that's played my foil for the last four years.

I'll help you prepare if you'd like.

No, this doesn't change that I'm still pissed. But the fact is I want my tag team partner and friend to do well, especially against Drew Michaels. Would be nice to see you get to do something you wanted to do, but maybe I'm the only one who feels that way in this tag team.

While that rule will change come Mount Vesuvius, well, I can't pass up a chance to learn and teach. So there you are assclown, you have a study buddy. No homo.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:41 pm

"E": If you'd allow me to inject some substance into this banal colloquy...

Jeff Watson, while you may have come out victorious in the sense that you swindled your way to a raised hand, can you honestly say you aren't looking over your shoulder?The reality of the situation is that now I'm out of the reach of your superiors. I'm freelance, baby, free to lance every which way I please. Nothing like lancing freely. Not only that, but contracts = monies.

I.

Love.

Monies.

So basically, you've got this all seeing, all knowing ghost-man-guy, floating between divisions, "tryin' to make dem dollas", and there's one guy, one goofy faggot who foolishly (and flukililily) stood in that boogeyman's way.

Jeff, you're fucked. It's entirely up to me when, where, how, and who gets to see, but you're fucked. Then it's on to the next one, and the next one, and the next one, but like I said, for now...

JEFF WATSON is FUCKED!.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Kinda petty, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 pm

"E": Yeah, and that TV title didn't come with a hefty bonus.

Shut up, bitch.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

*Shrugs*

Sounds like you're using the prospect of money lost to cover up the fact that you're sore about Jeff...*ahem*...BEATING YOU (which, from what I saw, wasn't a "swindling" at all). Petty.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 pm

"E": Are you saying I'm perturbed after being defeated?

Well, gosh.

Are you sure there's not some international think tank that could benefit from your boundless ingenuity?

Of course I'm pissed off you fuckin' momo, who likes to lose? I'm simply elaborating on the fact that while some glorified drug addicts are using their contract loss as an excuse to retire and have an endless nostril party (rehab, my ass), my loss meant more, for more reasons. And in the end, it's Jeff Watson who is gonna pay for it.

So mind your fucking business, flash in the pan. Once the streak is up, who's gonna care about you? Worry about that, not me.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Streak ended at Catalyst, Oh-And-One, and I'm still white-hot. Pretty long flash, if you ask me. Also, as far as me (or anyone) being worried about you...you did sorta lose.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

The following is a public service announcement from
Gold Standard Wrestling

Whitt: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and fans around the world. My name is Jeff Whitt, better known as "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt. For weeks now, I have been showing the wrestlers here at Full Metal Wrestling, the prestige and ability it takes to make it in Gold Standard Wrestling. Now, I have not been performing at my best, but let's face it, the less-than-Talented performers here at FMW don't deserve to be graced with such an amazing display of skill. However, you fans do. Which is why soon, very soon - maybe even as soon as this very show - you will see the true might and awesomeness that makes GSW the best wrestling federation in the world. We have a small audience, yes. We have very little in the way of monetary standing. But what we have that many other companies, much like this filthy excuse for a federation, don't, is heart, pride, and actual Talent. I implore you to watch this upcoming broadcast of Ammunition, where, if you're lucky, you will see just what GSW is all about. Please, prepare yourselves to witness the evolution of the revolution. Gold Standard Wrestling: We wrestle on the Gold Standard.

The preceding was a public service announcement from
Gold Standard Wrestling
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 pm

This man allowed personal feelings towards FMW to stand in the way of putting out his best in order to properly represent his 'home federation'.

That alone should show you what kind of man he is and what kind of federation he represents if they deem it acceptable for their 'best' to willingly mail it in to stick it to FMW.

Newsflash, bitch, we here at FMW kick people when they're down and take advantage of lazy, weak and overall incompetents such as yourself. We're elitist like that.

I know, some of the dirt sheets say we need to rectify that but well, it's that same attitude that makes us what we are.

...Also, I know that I'm not supposed to be going out of my way to talk to new blood as it makes me a 'bully' but...for the most part they're stupid, disrespectful to the sport of Kings and need reality checks, as Sound seemed to believe. Chamberlain and DGS seem to be exceptions to the rules.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm

For what it's worth, the "bully" school of thought is bogus. It further widens the already-sizable rifts that exist between the undercard, midcard, and upper card and makes it tougher for guys in the formers to make the transition into the latter.

Shit's brutal. If they can't take their verbal lumps, then tough titty...as the kitty was reputed to have said.

EDIT: OOC: The above is all IC.
Back to top Go down
mont080

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Liam_McNaley wrote:
Really...thats the best you've got? Don't get me wrong, im shaking in my boots, but really? haha thats all you've got? Well on the memo of that check make sure it says your asshole, cause thats where i'll be cashing it. and as for breaking necks, you've got to work your way to that point my friend, right now, you can polish my boots and wash my trunks.

Say what you want but KC Hitmen is not afraid of anything nor anybody on AMMUNITION KC Hitmen will prove why we are Hitmen and why are the future tag champs
Back to top Go down
Liam_McNaley

Liam_McNaley

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Liam McNaley
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Quote :
Say what you want but KC Hitmen is not afraid of anything nor anybody on AMMUNITION KC Hitmen will prove why we are Hitmen and why are the future tag champs

You see, you've got two things standing in your way. Theres me, the Irishman From Hell, the Reason Guinness is still in business, the mother effin Deathbringer from Dublin. I'm the loudest, toughest, and God Dammit the Prettiest Irishman to ever see the sun. You think you can really beat the Top O The Morning? My Tko will do just what it says, Knock you the Fuck out. The Second of the Two things, is my Partner, Nate Effin Stone. You think I'm bad, wait til you see him, his stoner will knock your teeth so far down your throat you're asshole will have a smile. You've got no chance against the Irish Curse and the Stoner. You may as well just lie down now to save yourself a world of hurt, because buddy when we're done, you're gonna be sipping whatever the hell you eat out a coffee stir because the chunks in the straws are to big.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Liam_McNaley wrote:
I'm the loudest, toughest, and God Dammit the Prettiest Irishman to ever see the sun.

So you're still one butt ugly ranga............ Only difference is you have a nice healthy pink glow to your skin.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"E": Irish Curse? The Stoner? When a potato famine and a Trey Spruance rip off are claiming tag title contention, I feel...somewhat...cheated by the reputation that brought me here.

RCA wrote:
Newsflash, bitch, we here at FMW kick people when they're down and take advantage of lazy, weak and overall incompetents such as yourself. We're elitist like that.

That's more like it

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Facebo10

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm

mont080 wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Liam_McNaley

Liam_McNaley

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Liam McNaley
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Quote :
So you're still one butt ugly ranga............ Only difference is you have a nice healthy pink glow to your skin.

wow. go after the ginger joke? not like we havent that from everyone. ya see, we're not all redheaded. only the stupid and sterotypical think all Irish are gingers my friend. not that it matters any way. because i know, that Stone and I are here to win titles and bust balls, and thats whats gonna happen. I will climb cages, put assholes through tables, and eat glass if i have to. Liam and Stone and here, and after that, nothing else matters. period. nothing.

Quote :
When a potato famine and a Trey Spruance rip off

I cause that famine.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 pm

*Facepalm*

Please...stop...
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Liam_McNaley wrote:

I cause that famine.

"E": You're old as fuck, then. And pretty detrimental to your own heritage, which seems to be the only wind in your sail. Get your shit together, son.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Liam_McNaley wrote:
wow. go after the ginger joke? not like we havent that from everyone. ya see, we're not all redheaded. only the stupid and sterotypical think all Irish are gingers my friend. not that it matters any way. because i know, that Stone and I are here to win titles and bust balls, and thats whats gonna happen. I will climb cages, put assholes through tables, and eat glass if i have to. Liam and Stone and here, and after that, nothing else matters. period. nothing.

No.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Storm: The fuck?

Seriously Mr McNaley, did you just make a ginger joke?

If so then that was so fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
mont080

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: everyone   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 pm

all of yaw can say whatever yaw want because in the end the KC Hitmen will be the tag-champs and I dare anyone to do anything about it and theres only one thing KC Hitmen due and its Cash checks and break necks and all of yaw will see who the punk is on Ammunition when we brutally defeat them irish piece of trash. and Alex O'Riolu we didn't have beef with you but now we do who are you to say no we're not going to be tag champs but you know its alright because you are going to get yours soon enough. All of yaw are witnessing a new era in full metal wrestling and its lead by us KC Hitmen

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next