Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Liam_McNaley
MPD
Anwyl
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
David GS
Easty
mont080
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Rottata
RCA
Tromboner Man
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies Tag Teaming!!!!!
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Leviticus gets Storm 1 on 1
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Jeff Watson out to deny another contract
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PX vs. David GS 2
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap26%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Race for the Torch Preview Match
AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap42%AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 am

Baby, you were always gonna be the one
You only ever did it just for fun
But you run to paradise
Jenny, I'll meet you at the grocery store
You don't need a friend when you can score
You run to paradise

Johnny, we were always best of friends
Stick together and defend
But you run to paradise
And Mamma, now don't you worry 'bout me anymore
And I see you crying at the door
When I run to paradise
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 am

What the hell, Alex?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:43 am

Hah. A race to get the torch?

Motherfucker, I'm afraid of heights, but I ain't afraid of throwing everyone else down to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm

IC: Honestly bye.....I have no fuckin' clue?

OOC: Seriously, why did I just blindside my tag team partner again?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:42 pm

OOC: RCA tried to 'kill' the C-4 title and you wouldn't let him as it is of high sentimental value, being an Alchemy guy who would like to hold the belt one day and having respect for those who've held and challenged for it. Before he could terminate the existence of the C-4 title 'by the power vested in him as King of FMW', you hauled off and Superkicked him after accepting the C-4 title match, you know preserve legacy and whatnot.

IC:

What do you mean you have no fuckin...

You know what? No.

This is the last straw, Alex. That's it. I've had it with this particular song and dance.

I'll see you at Mount Vesuvius. I suggest you hit the books posthaste.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: Still, considering we're trying to keep a good tag team together, seemed a little off character for me.

EDIT OOC: Also, I thought people in championship matches were being left out of Mt. V? I could have been mistaken though lol.

IC: What books bye, if there is anyone in the world whose ability I know in that ring it's you. I don't need books bye, I'll never be quite the student you are.

What I need are surprises.

I'm not going to beat you because you are less than me, or because I'm more ready than you. End of the day I'm going to win because that title means more to me than it does to you, and I'll be damned if you or anyone else is going to trash the legacy of the show I helped build.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:16 pm

If you had a legacy worth something, I wouldn't be teaming with you.

I used to idolize you. Now, I bend over backwards to make sure you return yourself to glory. Yet, when I want to sit back and reap one spoil of everything I've done, I get kicked in the face.

So, fuck legacies and fuck this. I hope that superkick was worth it because it has written a check your ass WILL NOT cash, no matter how hard you try.

I hope it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Storm: Hah! The road to Mount V seems easier than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
mont080

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: match   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:40 pm

in the tag-team match the whole world will see the future tag champs KC Hitmen because we are cashing checks and breaking necks
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:34 pm

RCA wrote:

I used to idolize you. Now, I bend over backwards to make sure you return yourself to glory. Yet, when I want to sit back and reap one spoil of everything I've done, I get kicked in the face.

So, fuck legacies and fuck this. I hope that superkick was worth it because it has written a check your ass WILL NOT cash, no matter how hard you try.

I hope it was worth it.

It was.

Because bye that belt represent not just my legacy, which you can mock all you want it stands for itself, it represents a brands legacy. Alchemy. I put my blood, sweat, and more blood into that place and that belt is the last real reminder of it. I'll be damned if I let you spit on the memory of EVERY wrestler who worked their ass off to make that the premiere brand of Full Metal Wrestling.

So make your threats bye, tell the world how I'm only relevant because of you, god knows you wouldn't be the first. We both know you don't take me seriously, why should you when you're the obvious reason we do well.

Personally I prefer it that way, it's the matches no one expects me to win that are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC: Austin v. O'Rion. SO. MUCH. MARKING.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Excuse me, I hate to break up a lovers quarrel but I have to be honest two tag champions fighting over a single belt is so Caprice vs Skyler.

God damn, can't you two come up with something more original?

"Oh I'm defending the honor of the belt."

"No, I want a new belt because this one is tainted."

"NOOOO U CANT DO THAT THAR IT HAZ THE PRESTIGE!!!!1"

Beautiful stuff really, but sadly RCA is right.

Former world champions have held that title he possesses...guys like Eric Scorpio and Drew Michaels so it only makes sense when the belt is destroyed due to someone of lower caliber holding it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...either way the C-4 Division is dead and gone.

And once again we will see the epic awesomeness of the Ultraviolent Division spearheaded by your future dual champion Seth Omega.

Continue on with your Jerry Springer Drama Filled Bullshit, I'll just be over here kicking some Aussie ass and staking my claim as the future of Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 pm

There he is ladies and gents....pound for pound the greatest champ in the FMW....SETH OMEGA!!! Seriously Seth you are the future of Corruption all right, that is until you drop over of a heart attack after binging on fatty double cheeseburgers, then maybe someone like myself or Caprice will take that mantle from your fat ass.....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Omega wrote:
Excuse me, I hate to break up a lovers quarrel but I have to be honest two tag champions fighting over a single belt is so Caprice vs Skyler.

God damn, can't you two come up with something more original?

"Oh I'm defending the honor of the belt."

"No, I want a new belt because this one is tainted."

"NOOOO U CANT DO THAT THAR IT HAZ THE PRESTIGE!!!!1"

Beautiful stuff really, but sadly RCA is right.

Former world champions have held that title he possesses...guys like Eric Scorpio and Drew Michaels so it only makes sense when the belt is destroyed due to someone of lower caliber holding it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...either way the C-4 Division is dead and gone.

And once again we will see the epic awesomeness of the Ultraviolent Division spearheaded by your future dual champion Seth Omega.

Continue on with your Jerry Springer Drama Filled Bullshit, I'll just be over here kicking some Aussie ass and staking my claim as the future of Corruption.

Don't like it, go back to being on that other brand no one gives a shit about.

Besides Omega, if you're the future that brands fucked, I've faced you and I've seen better drunken hallucinations in that ring. Only thing you have going for you is weak opposition and a man who was obviously ready to move up in the rankings. You're a pathetic wanna be who couldn't cut it here with the big boys so you ran to the B team to pad your stats.

Now I'm going to go back to not giving a shit about you again and focusing on the belt I've spent my entire FMW career failing to earn. Please try to keep your fat fucking mouth shut for fifteen minutes bye so maybe when you come back we can appreciate just how fucking annoying you are instead of it being a constant saturation.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm sorry, I was under the assumption that Team Distortion whooped your sorry asses in War Games.

Pretty sure I lasted longer than you did Alex.

So technically I was on the A Team and you were on the B Team.

That's okay though, because I still have more opposition for my belt than you have for yours.

Congratulations, you've become the Skyler Striker of the tag team division.

Ya know...best title defense against Slegna and what not.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
EDIT OOC: Also, I thought people in championship matches were being left out of Mt. V? I could have been mistaken though lol.

OOC: Homie, being competitive as he is, wants to pull double duty.

IC: Man, with all this bickering, I'm gonna be a lock to get that torch. For this show.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Omega wrote:
I'm sorry, I was under the assumption that Team Distortion whooped your sorry asses in War Games.

Pretty sure I lasted longer than you did Alex.

So technically I was on the A Team and you were on the B Team.

That's okay though, because I still have more opposition for my belt than you have for yours.

Congratulations, you've become the Skyler Striker of the tag team division.

Ya know...best title defense against Slegna and what not.

OOC: Damn you Ro, ruin my three year running streak of avoiding that match lol.

I've had one defense you dumb ass. Want me to make more, try to actually make a tag team that doesn't suck ass so we can have some real competition without having to pull teams from the past that don't want to stay long enough to take our belts.

And who'd we have to beat to get these belts? Skyler Striker and Leon Carpice, but before that we had to beat Marky Mark and some other loser who just wasn't as good as us.

Right, that was you, you're pretty easy to forget.

So shut the fuck up and thank your lucky stars I care more about this belt than I do yours, or I'd take it from you and put you back to being the whiny little emo loser no one cared about all of what, a cycle ago?

Also, yes, I had a bad match, congrates for pointing that out. Not like I was blindsided by my own team mate or something. Great call there champ, with insights of wisdom like that I'm sure you'll have a long and fulfilling career once you lose your only grasp at relevance.

For fucks sake Omega, the only time you and I stood in the ring together we took yours and Marky's pride, don't fucking make me do it again bye I have enough on my plate right now. Like earning a position in a match that'll give me no statistical advantage after I've already won a match earlier the same night and am beat all to shit.

Fuckin' eh I'm a trooper.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Alex O'Riolu wrote:

It was.

Because bye that belt represent not just my legacy, which you can mock all you want it stands for itself, it represents a brands legacy. Alchemy. I put my blood, sweat, and more blood into that place and that belt is the last real reminder of it. I'll be damned if I let you spit on the memory of EVERY wrestler who worked their ass off to make that the premiere brand of Full Metal Wrestling.

So make your threats bye, tell the world how I'm only relevant because of you, god knows you wouldn't be the first. We both know you don't take me seriously, why should you when you're the obvious reason we do well.

Personally I prefer it that way, it's the matches no one expects me to win that are my favorites.

Actually, that's where you are wrong. I fully expect you to win this match because it isn't a match I need. Just because I'm going to beat your ass all over Italy doesn't mean you can't win.

That's not a threat either. It's going to be the match of your life.

I'm going to beat your ass. Your body will hurt.

And don't ever say shit like "tell the world you make me matter" because its false. I can't win tag titles by myself, assclown and I don't bust my ass to try and force you to take something serious instead of letting yourself fall from grace, AGAIN for shits and giggles. I do it because I know you're better than that. Your problem is that you're scared to be.

I'm awesome, yes, but I'm not uber awesome. Yet. Until that point though? Asses will be whipped.

Your number's up.

Last edited by RCA on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

OOC: No, it's just him I think. If you don't want to, you probably don't have to. You know how competitive your patna is.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Yawn.

Sure, you beat me and Mark...good job.

But in the end, I still got a belt so I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

OOC: I kind of figured I was too since I'm in a match where the winner gets to pick his spot for the Mt V match lol.

RCA wrote:

RCA wrote:
And don't ever say shit like "tell the world you make me matter" because its false.

Sorry, I must be a bad student because that sounds a bit like a contradiction right there.

You probably will kick my ass Chris, I've said on a regular basis that you're the better athlete. Better reflexes, more knowledge, and an intensity I'm not willing to match anymore because I know what it does to me. But I'm going to kick your ass right back bye. Because if you can't respect that belt you can't respect me. That thing has shaped a lot of my career despite never holding it, it's a big part of where I come from.

And at the end of that match win/lose, you will respect the both of us.

....Omega, we get it you're a greedy whore, shut up already.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC: Oh, right... I completely forgot. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm

RCA wrote:

RCA wrote:
And don't ever say shit like "tell the world you make me matter" because its false.

I team with you because I wanted to see you erase the stench you left behind. I team with you because it's something I always wanted to do. I'm living proof that you can be counted on, dumbass.

I don't team with you to make you look good. You are my final exam and you don't know it.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:18 pm

JEFF WATSON......... just remember when you step into the squared circle with me "...there are some things that are known, then there are things that are unknown and well in-between there J... L... ANWYL..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
OOC: I kind of figured I was too since I'm in a match where the winner gets to pick his spot for the Mt V match lol.

OOC: Not competing is a spot Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 am

Why is there no GSW option in the poll?!

It's a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Liam_McNaley

Liam_McNaley

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Liam McNaley
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:28 pm

mont080 wrote:
in the tag-team match the whole world will see the future tag champs KC Hitmen because we are cashing checks and breaking necks

Really...thats the best you've got? Don't get me wrong, im shaking in my boots, but really? haha thats all you've got? Well on the memo of that check make sure it says your asshole, cause thats where i'll be cashing it. and as for breaking necks, you've got to work your way to that point my friend, right now, you can polish my boots and wash my trunks.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I love it when I am proven to be correct.

I tried to tell you Alex, you were never "buddies" with Chris. Just look what happens when the two of you have a half a chance to attack one another. But maybe you should shift your attention to this match. After all I'd hate for you to have an excuse when I hold that torch to you dreams.

Oh and as for Tiberius..., don't think I missed your litle jibe before. I heard what you said but then I realised the only match you have ever won took a bucket load of help from yours truly to get there.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Way to talk about "the only match I ever won," when I've had only a grand total of two.

Like I said, I appreciate the win, and I respect you. But stick your nose in my business again and I'ma take your head off too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next