Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 am

We enter the scene to a dark arena where two faint silhouettes sit on chairs in the middle of the ring. The only light is one spotlight which hits the men from a bird’s eye position, but the first man’s voice identifies him as Christian G. Smitten.

Smitten: What has happened to this show since Dante Jones took over? It is a tragedy indeed. Back to the first day, where he chose Michael Dreamkiller to be drafted to Alchemy. For those of you who are unaware, Dreamkiller was slated to become the Anarchy GM. He chose me to be the first superstar to head to the flagship brand of Full Metal Wrestling. Jones couldn’t stand that Anarchy had another Champion among their ranks. So he traded for me, giving Alchemy a Champion they could be proud of. And since then, my life has been HELL.

The crowd boo Smitten the entire time. His compatriot sits silently next to him, still unidentified.

Smitten: I have had to defend my Championship against John Derrick, a man I had already defeated. And a man who was voted in by you simpletons in the crowd, one who had no business being in that match, and one who has no place being Champion of this company, took my prize away from me. Then, instead of getting the rematched that was owed to me, I had to fight for it. I fought Skyler Striker and turned him into a bloody mess, but thanks to nothing but the way he fell to the ground, the match is declared a draw. And then I get placed into a five man match, ultimately won by the biggest loser in this company’s history. By a man whose name is SYNONYMOUS with losing, Alex O’Rion. Tell me, where is my rematch? I am owed one by contract – despite the fact that I no longer dabble in the legal art. And fools like Striker and O’Rion are given their chances time and time again.

Smitten receives nothing but more hatred from the crowd, who he speaks over, ignoring them entirely.

Smitten: THEREFORE – until I am rightfully placed into the main event of Ultimatum Two, for the FMW Championship, I am officially ON STRIKE.

The crowd cheer this announcement, but Smitten hands the microphone to his compatriot, who is even easier to distinguish than Smitten by his vocal pattern.

TyranT: That’s a sad, sad story, mah friend. One ah’ wish ah’ could relate to. But ah’ can. Ah’ beat twenty nine other superstars ter get ter the main event of Ultimatum Two. Destined ter meet Christian Smitten for the FMW Title, most epic match of the century! But no – RAMPAGE happened. Tha’ fucker’s ego was so big he couldn’t damn stand ter see a rookie rise from the pack. Couldn’t watch his war buddies bein’ destroyed by an up-an’-comer. RAMPAGE! ain’t nuthin’ but a fraud.

TyranT is almost drowned out by jeers from the audience and instead of speaking louder, TyranT flips them off and continues.

TyranT: He took the TyranT’s torch away. Ruined the credibility of Mount Vesuvius – whatever happened to mah garan-damn-teed shot? Now, there’s a man who wasn’t even fuckin’ IN Mount Vesuvius in the main event instead of the TyranT. Some fuckin’ guarantee. Ah’m a man of few words. Mah actions are louder. But like Smitty here, ah’m stopping mah actions too. Ah’m joinin’ this strike. And we’re gonna sit in this ring until our chances are recognized or until someone damn well MAKES us.

The crowd boo, but Smitten and TyranT are unfazed and don’t budge an inch.

Foxx: Good on them.

Stone: That’s a bit much. Honestly. They lost their chances. And they can’t stay here all night, we have a show to run!

Foxx: Well, they’re going to! Strike hard! I support you boys! Fight the good fight!

Smitten and TyranT continue their wait, taunting the crowd and daring them to come move them, when all of a sudden the opening beats of Madina Lake’s “Never Take Us Alive” hit the arena. The crowd pop huge and are on their feet as Skyler Striker, wearing a rather casual set of jeans and unbuttoned black shirt, arrives on stage, hair mussed everywhere and surprisingly dyed red. It looks like a total change and the crowd cheer even louder for it, Smitten and TyranT both looking on at the fan favourite in disgust.

Stone: Speaking of strikes...

Foxx: No puns, Stone. Come on.

TyranT: What the fuck do ye’ wan-

Striker: Oh, be quiet, McKenzie. Listen, guys. I agree with you, alright? I don’t want to see Alex O’Rion at Ultimatum anymore than you. You both deserve to be in that match. But guess what? Life’s unfair. You’re moaning and complaining, but no-one’s going to put you in that FMW Championship match. Live with it. I am. I’m making the best out of what I have. And I have a chance to do something that Alex couldn’t – I have a chance to beat John Derrick. And we’re gonna tear down the house.

The crowd applaud Striker, who stays at the top of the ramp, Smitten and TyranT getting more pissed off with every second passing.

Striker: If you’re going to go on strike, then guess what? No Ultimatum for you two. And that’s a damn shame. Two top-tier talents like you two? I guess egos really do get in the way of greatness.

TyranT: Why you little punk, I’ll-

Striker: HOWEVER. Smitten. I picked you to be John Derrick’s poison tonight. You’re not going to disappoint, I hope? I’m sure you’d hate to go one and one with him, especially after such an incredible victory at Circus Maximus.

Smitten: I don’t do anyone favours without someone paying me back in kind. If you want me to destroy John Derrick so you have the upper hand, Striker, then you must do something for me.

Striker: Oh?

Smitten: I want you to talk to your buddy RAMPAGE! and have him announce that the main event of Ultimatum will instead be C.G. Smitten vs. TyranT vs. Nick Bryson. If that’s not done, Skyler, then we will continue to strike... er.

Foxx: Now see? That’s a pun worth saying out loud.

Stone: That was practically my pun!

“The Way I Am” by Eminem interrupts proceedings and RAMPAGE! joins Striker at the top of the ramp, looking him down once and shaking his head. The crowd cheer and as it dies down, RAMPAGE! produces his own mic.

RAMPAGE!: You’re an odd little white boy, Striker. Red hair in fashion these days?

Striker: Looks better than none at all.

RAMPAGE!: Ouch, bruh. Shaved, not bald. Anyway. I just came down here to say that you two in the ring are piss-pathetic. I can’t allow you two inbred hicks to hold up the show. I’m the General Manage until Ultimatum two, like it or not. And so I guess I’m going to have to make an unpopular choice. Just one of the joys of the job. If you guys think you deserve to be the number one contender, that’s fine with me. But you won’t be sitting out Ultimatum and getting a free pass in. I’ll give just one of you a chance. You can face each OTHER for that shot you want so much. The winner is the number one contender, the loser is shit out of chances and shit out of luck, because it means you’re owed NOTHING.

Stone: Holy shit! Did RAMPAGE! just announce Smitten vs. TyranT at Ultimatum Two?

Foxx: Could it be any more obvious? Oh my gosh? Stop sounding like an asshat.

The crowd cheer wildly for Jones’ announcement and Smitten and TyranT look on furiously.

TyranT: Yer’ on, Jones.

Smitten: I accept.

RAMPAGE!: Good. Then Billy, you’re free to go. Christian, you’re not. You’re booked tonight, and if you don’t show up to face John Derrick, then this opportunity I’m giving you will be null and void. As for you, Striker... well, I guess I’ll be seeing you later tonight, won’t I?

Jones offers a hand to Striker, who takes it without a second’s hesitation. Jones turns to leave, but Striker pulls him back by his hand.

Striker: The road to Ultimatum continues as usual. But I’m going to make an example out of you, Dante. Because there’s a Doc lurking inside you. A bitter, callous and cold veteran who doesn’t want to give up his hero status. It’s ironic. You took the chance of a lifetime away from my rival. But I’ll be damned if you take away my chance tonight.

“Never Take Us Alive” plays again and Striker releases RAMPAGE!’s hand, exiting through the curtain to cheers from the crowd. Jones follows a few seconds later after giving one last look to Smitten and TyranT, who face each other in the ring, now set to face off at Ultimatum.

Stone: What a start to the show! This is FMW Alchemy folks, don’t go away!

The Gods gifted Full Metal Wrestling with Tag Team wrestling.

Out of the turmoil of Death Row, one team stood there as the best.

These disciples of Tag Team Wrestling gave us a memorable Unlucky 13, dominance and witt.

Their double reign at the top became the benchmark.

The backbone of FMW's rise in popularity.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame...

KORRAN HALYCON AND THE SUBLIME – SOCAL CONNECTION
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 am

The match opens with Pat O'Brian, Savant, Scott Oliver Steele, Slegnadamus, Seth Omega, Jip Thornton, and Tommy Strife already in the ring. The song "Russian Sting" plays as Koldan Izmaylov makes his way to the ring.

Sheila Blige: Making his way to the ring, from Russia, weighing two hundred and ninety-seven pounds, he is the Russian Scorpion... KOLDAN... IZMAYLOV!!!

Stone: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Alchemy and as you can see, you've caught us in the middle of getting everyone in for the 10-man Battle Royal for a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet!

Foxx: More like Jobber Galore! This match is full of nobodies and good-for-nothings!

Stone: I apologize in behalf of my broadcast partner here, ladies and gentlemen. This match features the up-and-coming stars of FMW, the superstars of tomorrow, the main eventers of the future!

Foxx: And what a long road FMW has to travel for these guys to become relevant.

Stone: If relevance is the issue, Foxx, I'm willing to bet my ass that whoever wins this match will be really relevant in FMW for quite a while!

"Prayer" by Disturbed takes over as Matt Ford makes his way next.

Sheila Blige: And from San Diego, California, weighing two hundred and seventy eight pounds, he is the Main Event... MATT... FORD!!!

Foxx: That's my bet to win this match. The Main Event.

Stone: Matt Ford is, no doubt, one hell of a young talent in Alchemy, and he may just have what it takes to win this match.

Foxx: Nine other men, a few Anarchy dorks... Matt Ford's gonna take it.

Stone: Yes, thanks for bringing that up. Ladies and gentlemen if you're only tuning in now, we've got a few guests from the Anarchy brand. Like this next guy!

"Futurism" by Muse plays to herald the arrival of Apostasy.

Sheila Blige: And competing from Anarchy, hailing from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing two hundred forty-five pounds... APOOOSTASYYY!!!

Stone: Apostasy, one of the crossovers from Anarchy. I've watched this guy and I respect his skill, no doubt, but I don't think somebody from Anarchy could seriously keep up with the mighty men of Alchemy!

Foxx: Hey, we could use that as a new nickname! But you're right, for once. This Anarchy guy isn't going to stand a chance.

Stone: Enough of the banter, we've got a multitude of men to go through and I think it's best we start the match!

Apostasy reaches the ring where all the other men are waiting. The referee calls for the bell to be rung and as soon as the sound is heard the ring becomes a warzone, where it's every man for himself.

Foxx: And what do you expect in a match like this? Total chaos! How are we supposed to call this?

Stone: Just tell 'em what you can see! S.O.S. gets Pat O'Brian right from the outset and nails the Message in a Bottle! He makes the cover! One, two, three! O'Brian is eliminated!

Sheila Blige: Pat O'Brian has been ELIMINATED!

Foxx: But Slegnadamus has S.O.S. and kicks him in the gut! Psychic Vision! Slegna covers! One, two, three! S.O.S. is out too!

Sheila Blige: Scott Oliver Steele has been ELIMINATED!

Stone: I think Strife is pissed that his partner's been eliminated! He's on Slegna's case now!

Foxx: Strife leaps!

Stone: And it's Game Over!

Foxx: He makes the cover!

Stone: One, two, three! Slegna's gone too! Three eliminations in one minute, hot damn!

Sheila Blige: Slegnadamus has been ELIMINATED!

Stone: And at the same time, Matt Ford just hit his Fordplex on Savant! He makes the cover too! One, two, three!

Foxx: Four down, five to go!

Sheila Blige: Savant has been ELIMINATED!

Stone: Four men already eliminated at the onset of the match and this just makes you think on how the match is going to play out!

Foxx: It's just complete and utter chaos here and I can't even tell who's fighting who, and I won't be bothered to do so!

Stone: The main theme looks to be Anarchy vs. Alchemy as Strife, Thornton and Apostasy are doing battle with Ford, Izmaylov and Omega!

Foxx: The boys from the blue brand are having the upper hand! Seth and the Russian just hit a double-team suplex on that guy Thornton! Speaking of, what kind of a name is "Jip" anyway?

Stone: Not much of a name, from the sound of it. Apostasy runs the ropes and nails a flying crossbody to Matt Ford! Rolls up the legs on the way down! One, two, Ford kicks out!

Foxx: And the Russian dude hits a big boot to Apostasy from out of nowhere!

Stone: Strife isn't to be counted out as he avenges his Anarchy brother with a jumping neckbreaker on Izmaylov! What impact!

Foxx: Strife makes the cover, one, two, no, Seth Omega just pulled him off of Izmaylov! That's brand teamwork right there!

Stone: Omega grabs Strife and hooks him... 4:20 Driver! The legs are hooked! One, two, th- no, Thornton breaks up the pin!

Foxx: But Ford's working overtime! Springboard crossbody splash to Omega, Strife and the guy who calls himself Jip!

Stone: All four men are laying down in the ring and Izmaylov and Apostasy are duking it out!

Foxx: Izmaylov goes for a sidewalk slam but Apostasy slips out of it into a neckbreaker!

Stone: Apostasy now has Seth Omega to contend with as they duke it out with fists!

Foxx: Tommy Strife now getting up to help his fellow Anarchist, and as Omega sends Apostasy to the ropes, Apostasy rebounds into a double dropkick with Strife!

Stone: Strife raises a hand high for a high-five with Apostasy, and I don't really think this is Apostasy's kind of thing... wait, hey! Apostasy gets Strife up on his shoulders and hits the burning hammer! So much for brand unity!

Foxx: That was terrific! Everyone seems to have forgotten that it's every man for himself here!

Stone: Apostasy makes the cover! One, two, three! He just eliminated Strife, and Thornton can't believe it!

Sheila Blige: Tommy Strife has been ELIMINATED!

Foxx: No more pretentious preconceptions of brand unity here, it's just every man for himself! And Thornton is beginning to realize this as Apostasy is starting to target him, too!

Stone: But here come the rest of the Alchemy crew! And you're right, it's descended right back into total chaos here!

Foxx: Tell me about it - look at the Russian cleaning house!

Stone: Koldan Izmaylov just laying waste to everybody here! But he's coming across the big Seth Omega, whom he doesn't immediately fell just yet!

Foxx: The two are trading punches like a lumberjack trying to chop down a tree with a handaxe!

Stone: Each man trying to take the other one down to the mat but no one succeeding!

Foxx: Apostasy gets up and tries to make a run for the two giants but Jip Thornton's hanging on to his leg!

Stone: Matt Ford is up too and he's going between the two big men, now this is a three way brawl!

Foxx: Ford hooks Omega's head and leaps, while dropkicking the Russian in the chest! Ford brings Omega down in a cutter!

Stone: Wait, watch out guys, Thornton's planning to fly high! Senton Bomb!

Foxx: Ford manages to roll out of the way and that guy Jip hits Seth Omega!

Stone: Thornton makes the cover! One, two, three!

Sheila Blige: Seth Omega has been ELIMINATED!

Stone: Four men remain in the game and at this point... I really think it could go either way!

Foxx: Ford and the Russian are duking it out again as one seeks to eliminate the other!

Stone: Ford with a forearm but Izmaylov dodges and hits a european uppercut!

Foxx: Jip wants in on the action too, but the two big men are just giving him a weird stare!

Stone: I think they think he's a little too dumb to be facing off against them, but the guy's got a heart of gold and he's trying to anyway!

Foxx: Those punches aren't doing neither Ford nor the Russkie any harm!

Stone: Matt Ford hoists Thornton on his shoulders and gives him the S.O.B.!

Foxx: And the Russkie gets him off the floor to give him a huge spike DDT! Damn!

Stone: Ford covers, one, two, three! That's it for Jip Thornton, I guess!

Sheila Blige: Jip Thornton has been ELIMINATED!

Stone: Three men down and Apostasy is making himself noticed once more!

Foxx: Last man left from Anarchy and he's challenging the two Alchemists!

Stone: Apostasy's got a fire lit up under his ass, I think, and there he is, holding his own against the two remaining Alchemists!

Foxx: Damn, he's on fire!

Stone: Apostasy's got the two in check and he's running to the ropes, leaps, goes for the split-leg dropkick to nail them both! But no, Matt Ford dodges at the last minute and pushes Apostasy down into a desperation powerbomb!

Foxx: Ford's gonna go for it... but wait! The Russian just kicked him in the gut!

Stone: Izmaylov saw the opening! He kicked Ford in the gut! And he hooks his head! Another Russian Sting, this time dished out to Matt Ford!

Foxx: Blue on blue violence!

Stone: Izmaylov makes the cover! One, two, three, it's down to the final two!

Sheila Blige: Matt Ford has been ELIMINATED!

Foxx: Damn. Ford was on fire all night and that has come to a stop.

Stone: It's like you said, Foxx, it was every man for himself. There's no space to be complacent when you should know everyone's got a knife to put in your back.

Foxx: Right. And now it's true Anarchy vs. Alchemy!

Stone: It's down to Koldan Izmaylov and Apostasy here, and I think the big Russian has got a noticeable size advantage here. Notwithstanding, Apostasy has had a good showing in this match tonight so far, and I don't think he's going to let the size advantage faze him.

Foxx: He could use his brute force to take Apostasy down.

Stone: But Apostasy's got a technical mastery on his side.

Foxx: Technical schmecnical.

Stone: The two men trading punches here and it looks like every punch Izmaylov lands is a bigger beating to Apostasy.

Foxx: That's right... but he took that punch and turned it into an arm drag.

Stone: Apostasy's got the big Russian down and this may be the advantage he needs!

Foxx: But the Russian just toppled him over as Apostasy was going for an armbar!

Stone: The big man is back on his feet and he goes for the clothesline but Apostasy ducks and gets in a flying forearm of his own!

Foxx: It's not enough to send him down either!

Stone: Apostasy tries to go for another one but Izmaylov counters into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Foxx: Damn, did you see the height on that one?

Stone: That was a beauty! Izmaylov makes the pin! One, two, no, Apostasy kicks out!

Foxx: How do you kick out from that?!

Stone: You just do, I guess! Izmaylov hooks the sleeper from the mat... and lifts him into a suplex!

Foxx: But Apostasy's trying to wiggle out!

Stone: Apostasy manages to slide out of the suplex and hits a cracking neckbreaker! He goes to the second turnbuckle and springboards into a leg drop to the throat of Izmaylov!

Foxx: That's gonna hurt in the morning!

Stone: Apostasy makes the cover! One, two, no, Koldan kicks out!

Foxx: Apostasy goes for the mudhole stomps but the Russian grabs his foot and takes him down! What power!

Stone: Izmaylov hooks him again from the mat and gets him up! I think he's through playing around!

Foxx: I think it's time for a sting!

Stone: He lifts him up for the Russian Sting... but Apostasy flips over and out of the hold! He flips out of the Russian Sting!

Foxx: ...How do you flip out of a DDT?

Stone: What athleticism! Apostasy hooks Izmaylov in a half-nelson and wraps his legs around his abdomen, bringing him down! This is the Apathetic Clutch! He's got it locked in!

Foxx: Hang on, Russkie!

Stone: How long will it be before Koldan Izmaylov gives in? Or how long until he powers out!

Foxx: God dammit he's got it locked in tight!

Stone: He has it tight over his torso and I think he has no intentions of letting go!

Foxx: Come on, power out of it, you big lug!

Stone: He's just applying even more pressure! He's cutting off the air!

Foxx: Stand up!

Stone: He's just suffocating him, how long will it be until- oh no, there it is! He's tapping the mat! He's tapping out! He's tapping out! It's over!

Sheila Blige: Koldan Izmaylov has been ELIMINATED! Here is your winner, qualifying for the Gold Card Gauntlet... APOSTASY!!!

Apostasy (8.07 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.07 total)
Koldan Izmaylov (7.48 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.98 total)
Matt Ford (7.64 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.2 avs = 7.64 total)
Jip Thornton (7.48 aps + 0.1 avs = 7.58 total)
Seth Omega (6.82 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.3 avs = 6.92 total)
Tommy Strife (6.76 aps + 0.0 avs = 6.76 total)
Slegnadamus (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
S.O.S. (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
Savant (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
Pat O'Brian (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Foxx: Outsmarted by an Anarchist.

Stone: Anarchy, Alchemy... it doesn't matter, that was one hell of a contest shown right there! I think Apostasy deserves his spot in the Gauntlet!

Foxx: That spot should've gone to an Alchemist, and you know it!

Stone: It was well worth the battle, Foxx, come on. Each of these men proved that they can hang with the best of FMW's best one day.

Foxx: Well, except for those guys who got eliminated right at the start.

Stone: Well, that was unfortunate, but they also deserve an ovation.

Foxx: When will you ever quit being so diplomatic?

Stone: Diplomatic is cool.

The FMW Television Tag Team Champions, the Silver Pistols, are backstage, preparing for their huge 6 Man Tag match against Chris Austin, Leon Caprice and Mark Johansson. Robert Pearson turns around to see someone enter the room.

Pearson: HEY! I don't want anything to do with you. Get outta here! Now!

With a cocky grin on his face, Romeo Vizzini, the Abandoned Champion enters the room.

Vizzini: Please! We're team mates tonight... just like old times. And just like old times, you'll both want to have something to do with me, and you'll want to do exactly as I tell you.

Pearson: Is that true?

Vizzini: Very true. Tonight, I have decided we will tear Chris Austin apart.

Pearson: Romeo, I really don't care what YOU'VE decided. As far as I'm concerned, you're no Silver Pistol. So, as far as we're concerned we're not going to be taking orders from you.

Vizzini: Is that true?

Pearson: Robert and I know how to handle Leon and Mark. We'll do it just like we did at 8.2. You just handle Chris Austin like you did at 8.1... oh wait...

The Abandoned Champion chuckles to himself, slightly amused with what Robert just said to him.

Vizzini: I told you both last week that you could either be with me, or you could be against me. It's nice to know you've made your decision.

Vizzini approaches the TV Tag Champs, with a furious glare towards the pair. He gets right into the faces of Michael James and Robert Pearson.

Vizzini: Watch you backs out there tonight brothers. There's an old adage saying “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Tonight, I feel closer to you both than ever.

Sheila Blige:The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a qualification match for a spot in the GOLD CARD GAUNTLET AT ULTIMATUM II!

Pantera’s “Becoming” erupts through the crowd as Trey Spruance with an entourage of Seth Omega walks out to the stage. The upper ramp fills with smoke clouding the view of the two, however Trey simply walks through with Omega close behind. As the two enter the ring as pose to an unwelcome crowd, Trey signals for a mic.

Foxx: Looks like the crowd haven’t forgiven him for what he did to Caesar, I wish Caesar was still around.

Stone: But without him this show is 100% English.

Foxx: Except when Hostyle & Hostyle Jr appear here on Alchemy.

Stone: Well, we never can be perfect.

By this time Trey has already got the mic and has positioned himself to speak.

Trey: Last week I managed to single-handedly direct the banishment of Mass Caesar. Looking around tonight, it seems to have opened some eyes in the locker room. This guy here, Seth Omega, now sees the light, and has decided to assist me in my purging of this show of all of the filth that occupies it.

Trey takes in the mixed reaction from the crowd and continues.

Trey: My opponent tonight is likely a rapist and a sex offender, and I can't seem to tell if that's a gimmick, or if that's the real Janus Flare. In any event, he belongs in a straitjacket, and in a padded cell alongside Mass Caesar.

Seth takes the mic and lifts it to his lips.

Seth: We are here to wipe out the abundance of superstars on Alchemy who are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Hype machines that are marketed to simple-minded fans because they have a flashy ring name or an over-the-top gimmick. Tonight, we eliminate one more fraud, and make room for REAL superstars like Trey and myself.

Seth passes the mic back to Trey who seems to have finished with it as he carelessly lobs it back over his head to the announcers table.

Foxx: The douche almost got me. Lucky punk.

Nirvana's “Lake of Fire” hits the PA as Janus Flare casually comes down the ramp to a generous face pop from the crowd, With little emotion given to the crowd, Flare slides into the ring and signals for Omega to leave the ring. Omega gives a despiteful glare and moves to ringside.

Foxx: Spruance doesn’t know what he’s got himself into!

Stone: Trey Spruance, has been one to turn an eye of late, an upset win against Caesar, plus he has been in numerous tag teams against high profiled superstars, things are looking up for this determined wrestler. And a win tonight would go over big not only on the record books but also on the FMW higher ups!

Foxx: …So he’s seriously off the drugs? As in, no more passing out backstage or clogging the halls with smoke

Stone: I… suppose so, but that doesn’t seem to deter him at all, he’s got a new purpose.

Foxx: Well even so, I think Flare is the better man tonight and I think Flare is going to walk out with the win. This new Spruance guy is a cheap gimmick. I expect him to make stupid mistakes, and I expect this to be the opening for Flare to become the next Gold Card holder.

Stone: Always with the subjective input, Foxx, remember, anything can happen… like a draw between a former FMW Champion and a former Abandoned Champion.

Foxx: Oh fuck you, don’t remind me, I still haven’t gotten over it. Fuckin Striker

Stone: Heh.

Spruance and Flare circle each other in the ring as the bell rings to signify the official start of the match. Spruance immediately goes for the lockup but Flare places a strong kick to his gut. Almost immediately after, Flare hits a reverse STO and swings over to a crossface.

Foxx: Fuck, that was awesome!

Stone: Flare with a smooth-looking reverse STO which he manages to transition into a crossface! It’s early on in the match and Spruance is already in trouble!

Foxx: I told you Flare was going to come out on top!

Stone: Now hold your horses, Foxx, only two moves have been executed, but there’s no arguing that Flare’s got the upper hand right now!

Foxx: Two moves, End of the World then pin. Done.

Stone: Obviously that didn’t happen. Flare’s keeping that hold in… wait, he lets go?

Foxx: I don’t think Flare wants to win this way so he’s gonna work Spruance some more. Teach Trey that saying that everyone should be in a straitjacket is uncool.

Stone: Spruance now back on his feet but Flare’s not letting up as he hooks up his right leg and head... he lifts up and into a fisherman suplex, which he also gives a little spin!

Foxx: That move is as painful as it is beautiful, Stone, and it’s only a step closer to ensuring Flare’s victory over Righteous man here tonight.

Stone: Heh. Now Flare’s running to the ropes and executing a perfect lionsault! The crowd gives a generous applause to the sight!

Foxx: There’s no way Trey’s getting up! Omega is thinking of jumping in, but Flare see’s him

Stone: Flare makes the cover and the referee slides in there, one, two, no, Spruance gets the shoulder up! This match isn’t over!

Foxx: No, no, no, I saw the ref’s hand hit the floor! Ring the bell Flare wins!

Stone: But the ref called it himself, there’s no way you’re getting that one off the ground, Foxx. Flare seems cool after the kickout, not a hint of frustration at all on his face, well now he’s just working the crowd, who seems to both hate him AND love him! I think it’s because Trey isn’t really popular!

Foxx: You can make all the excuses you want, Stone, I know the truth; everybody loves Flare the Pretty.

Stone: If they did, I wouldn’t be hearing a generous amount of boos at the moment.

Foxx: You kidding me? That’s our generic canned heat!

Stone: I can tell live from canned, Foxx, and the boos are definitely the real thing. Flare whipping Spruance to the ropes and Spruance comes back ready to make impact with his right shoulder but Flare evades the charge attack! Spruance rebounds into a spinning elbow attack by Flare and Spruance gets reacquainted with the canvas!

Foxx: Things are not looking great for Spruance, and I am fucking loving it!

Stone: Yeah, yeah, I know. Flare now taking it to the prone Spruance with hard-hitting elbow drops to his back.

Foxx: Flare just wearing out Trey’s back right there, and I can safely assume that this is all just plain softening up for his finisher.

Stone: Well, that’s psychology for you right there, and I think he’s just about ready as Flare picks up Spruance, runs to the ropes and comes back at Trey with a- WAIT SPRUANCE COUNTERS!! BACKBREAKER!!! Flare is feeling the pain now!

Foxx: Come’ on Flare, YOU CAN DOOO IT!

Stone: Spruance seems to know that this is his chance now, he capitalizes with a neck breaker on the risen Flare.

Foxx: And down goes Flare, Omega is cheering quite heavily for Spruance now, I think he’s gay!

Stone: Omega is simply enjoying Trey’s ability in this match, he’s got Flare on his back in the center of the ring. Trey’s climbing the turnbuckle what’s he got planned?

Foxx: But Flare’s moving, he’s back with us and looks to be playing possum, he’s got that pretty glint in his eyes.

Stone: Trey didn’t notice that, he still thinks that Flare hasn’t moved, but Omega saw it he’s trying to tell Spruance, but from that height there is no backing down. Spruance leaps.

Foxx: And Flare jumps to his feet, sees Trey leave the turnbuckle and spontaneously elevates himself to counter with a standing dropkick to the face of the falling Trey.

Stone: An impressive counter by Flare there, this has to be over now, Trey is rolling all over the canvas clutching his face.

Foxx: He’s probably got a broken nose, that’ll stop the camera from doing a close-up speech for awhile.

Stone: Flares taking it in, he gives a quick glance to Omega and gives him a pretty smile then moves to Spruance to finish this.

Foxx: I think he’s going to use it…He’s setting up the End of the WORLD!!

Stone: And there it is… BAM, EXECUTED TO PERFECTION!!!

Foxx: It’s the end of the world for Trey Spruance!!

Stone: Flare with the pin…ONE…TWO…THREEEEE!!! Flare has done it!!

Sheila Blige: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER, FLARE!!!

Flare (7.48 aps + 1.3 avs = 8.78 total)
Trey Spruance (7.1 aps + 1.0 avs = 8.1 total)

Foxx: I told you so!

Stone: Yeah, yeah. It’s quite a shame that Spruance didn’t jump from the start. If you don’t try to take control at the first grapple you’re on the back foot and from there Flare never let up.

Foxx: Are you kidding me? You’re supposed to make your own chances! He even had Omega at ringside, teach that rookie how to interfere in a match, the kid was a clapping turd.

Stone: Well this now means that Flare is in the Gold Card Gauntlet at Ultimatum II.

Foxx: And he’s got the best chance of representing the blue brand, much offense to the rookie who won the clusterfuck before and Caprice. It takes someone pretty to win such an event, and Flare is the man!

Stone: It might be so, but we’ll have to wait and see. We’ll be back for the next match after these advertisements.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 am

Foxx: We’re all set now for the contract signing! I’m so excited!

Stone: If you think this is going to be some big fight, it’s not. They’re signing paper. That’s it.

Foxx: Pfft. Because that’s what happens at contract signings.

“The Way I Am” by Eminem plays out for the second time in the night and RAMPAGE! makes his way down to the ring, seemingly loose... for now. RAMPAGE! signs the contract on the table before anything else, and he is thrown a mic immediately after. The crowd stop cheering so he can speak.

RAMPAGE!: I’ll be glad when this is all done. When this match is finished, win or lose, I’m no longer General Manager. I become just like everyone else in the back – free of the obligations and necessities that come with the job. Too much desk for me, if you get what I’m saying. If I win, I get to pick the next Alchemy GM. And trust me – It’ll be someone fair yet authoritative. Someone who will continue to push Alchemy to new levels of excitement and sugary-sweet goodness. Tonight, some people here would say I have not been those things. Hell, earlier tonight we had some disgruntled testimonials from certain superstars.

RAMPAGE! coughs, but it sounds awfully like ‘Smitten and TyranT’ in the middle of his coughing. The crowd laugh as Jones regains his composure.

Stone: Subliminal messages. See that?

Foxx: Not very subliminal if you ask me.

RAMPAGE!: But until either one of those dishrags has spent a day in my shoes, they should stick to their day jobs... blowing their opportunities.

More crowd cheering. RAMPAGE! grins and moves on.

RAMPAGE!: But what if I perchance lose at Ultimatum Two? The unthinkable. Dreamkiller takes over.

The jeers for this are so loud that they overwhelm Jones’ voice and he halts until they finish.

RAMPAGE!: I’m sure he’s already got lots of shit planned for when he takes over. I could take a few accurate guesses... mandatory back rubs and sponge baths, of course. Glory holes in all the washrooms. And lots more bra and panties matches for our divas.

RAMPAGE! stops again to cough, once again the words ‘Smitten and TyranT’ seem to be muttered through his coughing fit.

RAMPAGE!: Apologies. I should get that cough checked out. But homoerotic jokes aside, I guess I should let Saint Mike speak his mind. I’m sure he’s got plenty to say. Not that we want to hear it, mind you. Ladies and gentlemen, my Ultimatum Two opponent, Saint MICHAEL DREAMKILLER!

Jones looks to the entrance and there is an awkward pause as nothing happens. No music or sign of Dreamkiller.

RAMPAGE!: That’s your cue, Michael... should I try again? Saint! Michael! DREAMKILLAAAAAA!

There is no response for a second time. The crowd begin to boo the absence of St. Michael, and RAMPAGE! looks amused.

RAMPAGE!: In the middle of a sponge bath right now, probably. Listen, if I go back there and find that you’re soaking yourselves with suds on this company’s payroll? I swear-

“Freak On A Leash” by Korn hits and the monstrous form of X arrives on stage to jeers from the crowd. Saint Michael is suspiciously absent. X meanders down to the ring, rolling in and staring down the unfazed Dante Jones. A crowd chant starts up as well, shouting ‘RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE!’. X takes a step back, looking rather angry, and Jones stares him straight on, almost daring X to floor him. The monster’s hand moves, but it is not into RAMPAGE!’s face. Instead, it goes to the pen on the table, and X signs the contract, dropping the pen again and going to leave the ring before a hand on his shoulder stops him.

RAMPAGE!: Leaving so soon? Come on, I didn’t expect to see Tweedledum without Tweedledee! What gives? It’s like a puppet without strings. A very ugly puppet, too.

Stone: Page is just taunting X... without Dreamkiller, X is helpless in verbal jousting.

Foxx: He can still kick RAMPAGE!’s ass though – he’s got-

Foxx is silenced as both he and Stone look at what is happening in the ring. The crowd, too, are shocked into silence as X grabs the microphone in RAMPAGE!’s hands and pulls it close to his mouth.

X: ...You’ve made... a big mistake...

X’s mutters into the microphone echo to a silent arena, one who did not expect the monster X to talk ever. RAMPAGE! too looks stunned.

Stone: Did... did X just TALK?

Foxx: No way...

RAMPAGE!: ...well there you go. I didn’t know you had it in you, big man. When did-

X: BE... QUIET.

Surprisingly, Jones is. The crowd say nothing, even Foxx and Stone shut their traps.

X: I... HAVE SOMETHING... TO SAY. FOR TWO YEARS... I HAVE HAD... SOMETHING... TO SAY. Michael is not here. Missed flight. I will sign the contract FOR him. Now I have. At Ultimatum, I can unleash ANGER. FRUSTRATION. PAIN. TWO YEARS’ WORTH. Into one short match. But for you, it will feel like... ETERNITY.

RAMPAGE!: Uh... kay. Have you been able to speak all this time? Been biting your tongue for that long?

X: NOT... YOUR BUSINESS. You do not need to know anything... about ME. But I... know everything... about YOU. I have watched... YOU. I have thought of ways... to make you SUFFER. Not long now... until I have what I NEED... MY... REVENGE!

RAMPAGE! is completely overwhelmed as X suddenly lifts him into the air and SLAMS him through the table with The Abyss. X rolls outside of the ring and the crowd boo tremendously, although he does not hear them at all.

Stone: What the hell is going on? The man’s a certified psychopath! He just put our GM through a TABLE, damnit!

Foxx: And it was well deserved! X didn’t get an ounce of respect from Jones!

Stone: X is grabbing a chair... oh no. This can’t end well... someone get out here to stop this!

X rolls into the ring again, chair in hand, and with RAMPAGE! trying to get to his feet with the aid of the ring ropes, X does not wait for him to stand. He lands a tremendous blow to the spine of the Alchemy GM, who falls back to the mat. X begins to slam the chair into RAMPAGE!’s limbs – both arms and legs repeatedly take blows and when Dante rolls to avoid a shot on one, he is hit on another.

Foxx: Yeah, X! Pummel that black man!

Stone: Racist and unfair... you’re sick. RAMPAGE! is being brutally attacked and no-one’s coming out to do anything about it!

Foxx: You’re not doing anything either, dumbass. No-one wants to get into the ring with a man like X in there, chair or no!

RAMPAGE! begins shouting out cries of agony, but X is relentless in his attack. After another multitude of shots, X ceases the attack and picks up the microphone, breathing heavily, looking over the fallen GM, who still tries valiantly to get to his knees.

X: THIS IS... JUST... THE BEGINNING. HOW DOES IT FEEL? LIFELESS? YOU CAN’T... FEEL ANYTHING... ANYMORE. YOU’RE JUST... A PUPPET... JUST... LIKE... ME!! A PUPPET!!!

With this, X discards the mic and CRUSHES Dante Jones’ skull with a chair shot. With the GM face down on the mat, X sets the chair on Jones’ head and steps on it forcefully, leaving the chair there and exiting the ring, not looking back for a second. The crowd boo him the entire way out.

Stone: I liked the days when X was a good guy.

Foxx: He was never a good guy, and this proves it.

Stone: We’re going to go to a break while the EMTs fix RAMPAGE! up... don’t go away.

The show fades to commercial as the medics rush the ring with stretchers and the like.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 am

The show returns from commercial with numerous crew in the ring – the remnants of the table are being swept away and RAMPAGE! is still being carried out on a stretcher, the notable presence of Skyler Striker helping the medics to assist him out of the ring.

Stone: Welcome back... RAMPAGE! has been decimated by X here tonight, X spoke for the first time... and Skyler Striker is admirably helping his would-be opponent to the back tonight.

Foxx: He’s just thankful that X did his work for him!

Alter Bridge’s “Coming Home” hits the speakers and the crowd boo at the source as Romeo enters the stage, looking rather smug as he heads towards the ring, dressed for his upcoming match, Abandoned Championship on his shoulder.

Stone: Give Page a chance, why don’t you? He hasn’t even made it up the ramp yet!

Foxx: Haha... look at the fury in Skyler Striker’s eyes! He’s seen his No Holds Barred opponent!

Romeo has a mic in hand and he makes a deliberate note to stop near RAMPAGE!, escorting him up the ramp very slowly, deliberately making it hard for the medics to move and getting in Jones’ face. Striker looks furious on the other side of the stretcher.

Romeo: Dante! DANTE! Guess what? You finally got what you DESERVED! Hey? ANSWER ME!

Romeo spits in the near-unconscious GM’s face and this causes Striker to snap. Striker slaps Romeo across the face to cheers from the crowd, and Romeo halts, waiting for Page’s stretcher to move out the way before dropping the belt and launching himself at Striker, who does the same, the fistfight ensuing quickly.

Stone: They’re already at it! Someone stop them! This show is turning into chaos!

Foxx: And Vizzini did nothing to deserve it! He told the truth to RAMPAGE! and now he’s getting slapped by a FORMER Abandoned Champion? Please!

Trainers rush down the ramp and pull Striker and Romeo apart, making sure to drag Striker to the entrance way and Romeo to the ring. Striker frees his arms and motions for the title belt as he is pulled away, a wicked smile on his face. Romeo is ushered into the ring, pissed as hell.

Stone: That’s going to be an epic match at No Holds Barred, methinks.

Foxx: 30 Minute Hardcore Ultimate Submission match? You bet it will be.

“Scream, Aim, Fire!” by Bullet For My Valentine plays as the Silver Pistols enter to a good pop. Each man walks with purpose towards the ring, titles around waist and occasional acknowledgement of the fans.

Shelia Blige: The following Six Man Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of four hundred and forty-five pounds… FMW Television Tag Team Champions the SILVER PISTOLS!!! And their partner, from Manhattan, New York, already in the ring, weighing two hundred and forty pounds, the FMW Abandoned Champion… ROMEO!!!

Foxx: Looks like they’re getting along.

Stone: Please, I wouldn’t be surprised with they went at it right here. They can’t be pleased with being forced to tag up with Romeo after they tossed him out of the group.

Foxx: No loyalty is what that was.

“Sun Music” by Charles Hamilton plays to a very good pop as Leon Caprice and a suspiciously paranoid looking Mark Johansson walk out. Leon plays to the crowd a bit as they walk toward the ring. The Pistols look ready to fight as Romeo smiles as he notices the lack of Chris Austin’s presence.

Stone: Great ovation for the young guns but where’s RCA?

Foxx: He pussied out for two hundred, Alex.

Before Sheila Blige can introduce the opponents, Chris Austin emerges from a section right behind the announce table to a great pop. He quickly rushes the ring and goes straight for Romeo, who lucky for him saw him before Austin could attack. The bell rings as the crowd cheers loudly for the Pistols and Caprice and Mark who pair off to duel.

Stone: Austin literally came from nowhere!

Foxx: He tried to attack Romeo from behind, this is why Romeo is right about his beliefs.

Stone: Turnabout is fair play.

Foxx: Meanwhile, Caprice has clotheslined James out of the ring and retreated to the apron as the ref has finally gotten Austin to relent his chase. Thank God because honestly, Austin looked as if all he saw was Romeo.

Stone: I think this makes Pearson and Mark the legal men. Mark has the advantage now, taking down Pearson with a scoop slam. Mark offers up a couple of stomps for good measure.

Foxx: Look at Austin, he’s pacing like a caged animal. He’s dying for a piece of Romeo and Romeo, understandably looks none too eager being the intelligent man he is.

Stone: Mark Johansson with a quick leg drop now has Pearson dazed. A quick cover only gets one. Mark has Pearson up now and Caprice is tagged in to a great reception. Caprice fires off some forearm shots before an Irish Whip, but Pearson reverses and gets a short arm lariat! James has been tagged in. James waiting for Caprice to rise and he rushes in and is floored with a Running STO from Caprice! Striker has taught him well!

Foxx: Striker trained Caprice? Didn’t know that. Don’t care, but still.

Stone: Caprice with a cover but only gets one. Caprice gets a knife-edge chop in to a rising James, and he swings but James blocks and gets an eye-rake in. James bounces off the ropes and drops Caprice with a Flying Forearm, complete with a Corkscrew!

Foxx: Nice move by James there, and it looks like Romeo wants in.

James forces Caprice into his corner and goes to tag Pearson before Romeo quickly tags himself in. The crowd boos as the Pistols look on unhappy. Romeo pays neither man any mind and goes to work on Caprice, knocking him to a seated position with some hard punches. Romeo then walks over to Austin and says ‘Just like I did you’ and points to Leon. Austin, enraged tries to enter the ring but is restrained by the referee.

Stone: Romeo’s mind games are working here judging by what is going on here.

Foxx: Of course they are, he’s gotten Austin pissed and even though he won’t admit it, The Radical is obviously still pissed at Romeo. And I love it!

Stone: Caprice is back up, striking Romeo with a back elbow Romeo ducks the second and counters with an Inverted Headlock Backbreaker.

Foxx: Cover by Romeo! Damn, only two.

Stone: Caprice is now trapped in a chinlock by Romeo and Austin and Mark try to will Leon to his feet. The crowd is in participation as well and Leon is getting to his feet!

Foxx: Cinch it Romeo! Don’t let him escape!

Stone: He’s fighting! He’s to his feet and a textbook Backdrop Driver gets him out of that one!

Foxx: Romeo has taken much punishment in this one but a move like that can easily mess up your head or spine and do so quickly!

Stone: The support of both teams is just adding to the heat here! The crowd is on their feet, each man reaching for a tag…Caprice is in his corner first, Romeo looks like that Backdrop really knocked him for a loop.

Foxx: Austin is almost in the ring with the length he’s reaching for a tag!

Stone: James and Pearson seemingly don’t want to help Romeo, but they want a win and the competitive streak in each man is taking over…Caprice is almost there! Romeo seems to have his bearings…

Foxx: Oh hell, Austin just got the tag and he hops over the ropes with blinding quickness!

The crowd pops as the freshest man in the match enters. He goes straight for Romeo, dragging him away from his corner and mounting him, firing off vile Forearms to the head of Romeo. Romeo tries to scramble away, managing to buck Austin off. Austin quickly recovers and snatches Romeo to his feet. He sets up for a Half-Nelson Release Regal-Plex but Romeo escapes thanks to a back elbow and a Facebreaker Knee Smash.

Stone: Austin came out on fire, but Romeo seems to have caught some breathing room and he tags in Pearson. Pearson runs to Austin but Austin counters with a Snap Overhead Belly-to Belly Throw and now he’s mounting Pearson…look at the naked elbows and jabs to Pearson, Austin is getting really physical out here!

Foxx: Jesus he damn near tossed Pearson out of the ring!

Stone: Mark is in the ring now and he goes for James, unprovoked!

Foxx: Leon is going for Romeo as well, this one is breaking down!

Mark and James end up sprawled outside the ring, trading mounted punches. Leon holds the advantage over Romeo until Romeo sidesteps an oncoming Leon and tosses him into the steps. The crowd is literally on fire now as Pearson regains the advantage over Austin with a Sleeper Slam.

Stone: Pearson has weathered the early storm and now he’s looking for the Prison Break!

Foxx: Austin elbows out of it, Pearson staggers back towards Austin and is met with a STIFF Sole Kick to the gut and Pearson is doubled over…OH MY DAMN!

Immediately following the Sole Kick, Austin kneels down and delivers a Kane-esque throat thrust to Pearson, allowing the momentum from the punch to take him to his feet. In one motion, Austin gets to his feet and delivers a Leaping Complete Shot and then transition to a Koji Clutch as the crowd goes NUTS and busts out into a “R-C-A!” chant!

Foxx: Stone…what in the hell was that?

Stone: I believe that is the first ever use of a ‘Go-Go Gadget Flow’ from Chris Austin! I’ve heard about it but he just incapacitated Pearson with three or four moves in about two and a half seconds!!!

Foxx: Pearson is about to pass out, he’s holding on…Romeo makes the save with a vile knee drop to Austin’s face!

Stone: Mark and James are still out here, and James with a hiptoss on Mark!

Foxx: Wait, Romeo’s gone under the ring…

Austin pulls himself to his feet and Pearson manages to shake the cobwebs loose to drop Austin almost on his head with a release Tiger Suplex. James makes it to the apron as Romeo gets on the apron with a steel chain and yells for Pearson, who has crawled to his corner to recuperate, to use it as James looks towards his partner shaking his head ‘no’.

Stone: This is despicable by Romeo, Pearson has regained the advantage and now Romeo wants the Pistols to stoop to his level!

Foxx: Pearson needs to, he’d be unconscious had Romeo not shown up when he did.

Romeo: Hit him with the chain, Robert!

Pearson: No.

Romeo: Do it! Before he recovers!

Meanwhile, Austin is trying to pull himself up but thinks better of it and lies down to conserve his energy.

Pearson: I’m not doing your dirty work, coward!

Romeo: USE IT LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!

The crowd boos at Romeo as Pearson looks on seething and James gives Romeo a dirty look. Romeo angrily frowns and slaps Pearson across the face, prompting Pearson to FLATTEN Romeo with a hard right hand! James tosses Romeo in the ring as both Pistols grab their titles and leave to cheers from the crowd!

Stone: The Pistols won’t stoop to Romeo’s level, Thank God!

Foxx: BOOOOO!!!! That means it’s 3 on 1!

Stone: Romeo is crawling past Austin, who’s been down for a while and pulling himself up by the ropes.

Romeo is seething as Mark has snuck around the ring so that Leon and he are each to the side of an oblivious Romeo. Austin has been watching this the whole time and Romeo yells, “You can’t do this to me, I MADE YOU BOTH!” towards the Pistols who keep on walking. Romeo then realizes that Leon and Mark to his side right when Austin kips up to his feet!

Foxx: The clever rat bastard, Austin was playing possum!

Stone: Romeo just got NAILED him from behind with a Springboard Roundhouse Kick that RCA calls the “C.O.D”!!

Foxx: Romeo is on dream street now, and Austin has him on his feet, he lifts him for a Argentine Rack and he’s in the center of the ring, the crowd is sensing something painful…

Austin flips Romeo’s lower body ala the F-U, and underhooks the arms as Romeo goes from face up to face down and drills him into the mat face and slightly head first at a semi-spiked angle with a Pedigree as the crowd goes ‘OHHHHH’!!

Foxx: AUSTIN IS RIDICULOUS!

Stone: RADICALITY CHECK from RCA, and here’s a cover…1…2…3!!!!!!

Foxx: What a move. That’s all I got to say!

Shelia Blige: And here are your winners, CHRIS AUSTIN, MARK JOHANSSON AND LEON CAPRICE!!!

Chris Austin, Leon Caprice, and Mark Johansson (8.4 aps + 7.98 aps + 7.9 aps + 1.6 avs = 25.88 total
Romeo, Michael James, and Robert Pearson (8.31 aps + 7.48 aps + 7.88 aps + 0.7 avs = 24.37 total)

Stone: What action we have just witnessed, and it looks like Austin finally has his revenge over Romeo!

Foxx: Romeo is seeing stars right now.

“Sun Music” by Charles Hamilton kicks up as each man from the winning team’s hands are raised by the ref and the partner. Austin, who doesn’t even look that winded after such a fast paced match, has yet to take his eyes off of the downed Romeo. Leon and Mark fist pound Austin before departing and Austin stays behind and asks for a mic before squatting down over Romeo. Austin’s music fades out as Austin gets ready to speak.

Stone: Looks like Austin has some words for the Abandoned Champion.

RCA: Looks like you had a bad night.

The crowd cheers as Austin smirks.

RCA: Well, it’s about to get worse. See, I spoke with RAMPAGE! before that crap with X went down, and ladies and gents, it’s official. Listen to me Romeo, and listen good. This was just a taste of the revenge I have stored for you…because at Ultimatum 2, the biggest show of them all…It will be Romeo…versus…..

CHRIS AUSTIN!

The crowd pops loudly at that announcement.

Foxx: You’ve done enough Austin, he may have a concussion thanks to your ass!

RCA: Oh, and before I leave you here…something of note, should you defeat Skyler Striker at No Holds Barred…our fight, not match, will be for the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP. See you then, old friend.

“Sun Music” by Charles Hamilton plays as Austin drops the mike softly on Romeo’s chest, flashes him the “LA” hand sign and retreats to the back, tagging fists with the fans on his way.

Stone: Romeo versus Chris Austin at Ultimatum 2 is another big match to an already star-studded card! More Alchemy after this!

We go backstage to where the Television Tag Team Champions have taken their bags, and are now leaving the arena

Stone: There go the TV Tag Team Champions Foxx, a disappointing night for them.

Foxx: Ahh... DUH! They lost. Any loss is a WAIT A MINUTE!!

Stone: Pearson goes down, he's clutching his thigh! Michael James turns around, but is struck down by a lead pipe. Who is that?!?!

Foxx: Pearson grabs his assailant's ankle, but has it stepped on. Big swing connects to the head of Robert Pearson, he's got to be out cold.

Stone: Michael James is stirring, he's trying to get up, this attacker buries the lead pipe into the stomach, and gives him a knee to the face for good measure.

The attacker stands over the fallen, bleeding bodies of the Silver Pistols.

Foxx: Wait a minute, that's Travis McCart? No, that's not him.

Stone: It's the Forgotten. You'd remember him as Travis McCart, but he's back, working under the name “The Forgotten”, and he's... well... The Forgotten has returned to FMW with a vengeance, he's taken out the Television Tag Team Champions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 am

Stone: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Alchemy and now it's time to witness the first installment of our double-edge main event!

Foxx: The main events tonight are Pick Your Poison matches and looking at the card, I think it's safe to say that both Skyler Striker and John Derrick have some tough venom to deal with tonight!

Stone: Well said, partner, that's probably the most sensible thing you've said all night! As we all know Skyler Striker has picked Christian G. Smitten, the man who took the Full Metal Championship off of John Derrick, and likewise Doc has picked Dante Jones, a most dangerous man in his own right, to face Striker later on tonight!

Foxx: Seriously? "RAMPAGE!" is as dangerous as a plush toy these days.

Stone: You'd best take that back, lest you end up on the receiving end of that plush toy's brutal beatdowns.

Foxx: Whatever. It's not even my prime anymore and I can still take him on.

Stone: Now that's a potential Ultimatum match, too bad the card's already stacked.

"Friend Like Me" begins to play on the PA, signalling the start of the entrances. Christian G. Smitten comes out first, arm raised to a loud chorus of boos.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Pick Your Poison match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Salt Lake City, Utah, weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds, he is the Legal Eagle... CHRISTIAN... G.... SMITTEN!!!

Foxx: CGS is looking great tonight.

Stone: Smitten looking to be in top shape tonight no doubt.

Foxx: I guarantee a CGS win here, we all know Doc's only a shell of his former self.

Stone: I don't agree with you there. I think this is gonna be a close matchup.

Foxx: You can disagree with me all you want, you know you're always wrong.

Stone: Au contraire, Foxx...

"Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones takes over the PA system as Doc heads out to cheers by the crowd.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Tombstone, Arizona, weighing two hundred thirty pounds... JOHNNN... "DOC"... DERRICK!!!

Stone: Here's Doc and he looks absolutely determined to fight tonight.

Foxx: Look at that man. CGS is easily going to dismember him.

Stone: That's actually illegal. No, I see a good fight here. Doc is a legend himself around these parts and he's not going to leave this town without a fight.

Foxx: A "legend"? What history textbook told you that?

Stone: No textbooks, just general consensuses.

Foxx: Well, the public knows jack shit. Doc isn't gonna win here.

Just as Doc reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp, TyranT rushes down behind him and hits him over the back of the head with his nightstick! Doc crumbles quickly to the floor as TyranT is just clubbing his head and back with the nightstick nonstop!

Stone: WHAT THE HELL! IT'S TYRANT! HE'S ASSAULTING DOC! WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM?!

Foxx: From the back, I presume?

Stone: TYRANT COULDN'T EVEN WAIT BEFORE DOC GOT INTO THE RING OR BEFORE THE MATCH EVEN STARTED! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Foxx: Jesus, Stone, are you dumb? It's a TyranT beatdown, it's happening right in front of you!

Stone: JESUS... I KNOW, DAMMIT! BUT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! TYRANT HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN THIS MATCH, MUCH LESS ASSAULTING DOC! TYRANT'S FACING SMITTEN AT ULTIMATUM, SHOULDN'T HE BE ATTACKING HIM?!

Foxx: I have a hypothesis... which I will be happy to share with you once you're done screaming your heart out.

Stone: OH, BULL! NOTHING YOU COME UP WITH WILL ADEQUATELY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY TYRANT IS BEATING UP DOC!

TyranT picks Doc up and shoves his body into the ring, where Smitten immediately proceeds to stomp the living life out of him. TyranT gets in there too and continues to beat him up with the nightstick. Smitten then rolls out of the ring and goes near to the announce tables to get a steel chair.

Stone: COME ON! WHAT THE HELL!

Foxx: This is actually starting to become entertaining.

Stone: THIS IS A MINDLESS BEATDOWN INITIATED BY TYRANT, HE COULDN'T EVEN WAIT UNTIL THE MATCH WAS OVER!

Foxx: Who has to wait? TyranT took matters in his own hands.

Stone: THEY'RE PROPPING DOC UP AND THE MAN COULD BARELY STAND ON HIS TWO FEET... JESUS THEY'VE JUST MADE HIM A CHAIR-NIGHTSTICK SANDWICH! SUFFICE IT TO SAY, THAT CRACKED HIS SKULL OPEN!

Foxx: Blood, glorious blood!

Stone: AND THIS MINDLESS BEATDOWN GOES ON... WHEN WILL IT BE OVER?

Foxx: 'Til they've had enough, I suppose.

Stone: TYRANT HITS THE TYRANT BOMB ON THE CHAIR! SURELY DOC IS NOW BROKEN IN HALF!

Foxx: Beauty!

Stone: AND... SMITTEN SETS UP THE CHAIR... WHIPS DOC TO THE CORNER... OH DAMN HE JUST NAILED THE GAVEL BANGER TO THE CHAIR! DAMMIT!

Foxx: Poetry in motion!

Stone: And these two continue to beat Doc down senseless. Dammit.

Foxx: Highlight of the night!

Stone: Okay... I give up. Let's hear your damned hypothesis.

Foxx: Actually, it's less of a hypothesis and more of the truth. I was talking to Smitten backstage before the show and he told me he's sick and tired of other people getting chances at the Full Metal Championship. And TyranT told me the same thing.

Stone: So even though they'll be opponents at Ultimatum II, they're happy to beat down a common enemy because they're bitching about not getting title shots?

Foxx: Don't let them hear you say that, Stone, you could be Doc right now.

Stone: Oh, bullshit! TyranT has no business beating up Doc! Smitten has no business beating up Doc!

Foxx: Yeah, whatever. Oh, by the way, where's your boy Striker? I thought he and Derrick were good buddies.

Stone: I... don't know. That is a good question. Where is Skyler?

Foxx: He's ditching his buddy! Ha! I think he's too entertained to make the save!

Stone: Oh god this is just senseless. Absolutely senseless.

Foxx: I think it was a real smart move by Skyler.

Stone: This is horrible. Just plain horrible. It didn't even have to come down at this level. Look at that, Doc is a bloody, bruised, broken man in the ring right there.

Foxx: Who's your daddy now?

Stone: I'm not even going to humor you.

Smitten lets up, but TyranT continues to beat Doc with the nightstick. Eventually, Smitten stops TyranT and points to the top of the ramp.

Stone: Now what's going on here?

Foxx: A new strategy, perhaps?

TyranT puts his hands up, and makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp.

Stone: Their beatdown is over? Thank god.

Foxx: Was definitely fun while it lasted. They should do it again at No Holds Barred!

Stone: Will you stop it? What does Smitten still have up his sleeve?

Foxx: Dunno, a gavel?

Smitten rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the timekeeper and Sheila Blige.

Stone: He's making our way over here... or to Blige for that matter. Is he going to hit on her too?

Foxx: Enough of your sinful assumptions, Stone! Smitten is a better man than that.

Stone: Oh yes, because what he just did is an example of his model citizenship.

Foxx: Exactly!

Smitten finishes talking to them and rolls back in the ring. The ref follows him inside and talks to him, but Smitten just shouts something inaudible to him. The ref, reluctant, nods his head and calls for the bell to be rung.

Stone: What the hell! NOW he's starting the match? What is he playing at here?!

Foxx: There was a match still scheduled, Stone, and he's giving it to us!

Stone: They just beat Doc to an inch of his life! He couldn't leave him alone?

Foxx: The show will go on!

Stone: This is madness. This is insanity. This is just... savage. Doc is still showing signs of life but Smitten is just stomping, just trying to snuff that candle out.

Foxx: The death of John Derrick! That's gonna be a major draw.

Stone: Smitten picks up Doc and lifts him up on his shoulders... and there's the Courtroom Assault. That was just painful to watch.

Foxx: Because it's truly painful!

Stone: Smitten makes the cover. It's over, folks. Ref gets down to make the count. One, two, thre- HOLY SHIT DOC JUST GOT AN ARM UP! DOC JUST GOT AN ARM UP! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! DOC IS STILL ALIVE AND HE JUST WITHSTOOD THAT DEADLY MOVE!

The crowd goes wild at Doc kicking out of the Courtroom Assault, and Smitten is absolutely bewildered!

Foxx: What... the... fuck.

Stone: DOC SURVIVED THAT! I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S STILL GOT IT IN HIMSELF TO FIGHT, BUT THAT WAS JUST AMAZING!

Foxx: That... shouldn't have happened.

Stone: BY GOD THAT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW OF STRENGTH, OF STAMINA, OF ENDURANCE! DOC STILL LOOKS LIFELESS... BUT DAMN! NO ORDINARY MAN WOULD'VE HAD ENOUGH STRENGTH REMAINING TO GET OUT OF THAT!

Foxx: Okay, hush, hush, CGS is picking him up again!

Stone: AND THERE'S THE DAMN SECOND COURTROOM ASSAULT!

Foxx: If Derrick still manages to kick out of that one, I'm ditching Christianity, like, for reals.

Stone: SMITTEN MAKES THE COVER AGAIN! ONE... TWO... THREE! DAMMIT IT WAS HOPELESS, BUT THAT ONE MOMENT STOOD OUT LIKE A BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT!

Sheila Blige: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER... CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!!!

Christian G. Smitten (8.39 aps - 0.1 penalty + 2.0 avs = 10.29 total)
John "Doc" Derrick (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Foxx: Thank god this farce is over.

Stone: Farce is right. From start to finish, it was a complete farce.

Foxx: Eh? I was talking about the orgasm you had when Doc got an arm up.

Stone: Shut up, Foxx... even you wouldn't have kicked out of that.

Foxx: Meh, you just haven't seen me do it yet.

Stone: Want me to call over Smitten here to test that?

Foxx: ...No, I'm good.

Smitten takes a mic from a crew member and begins to talk.

Smitten: Wow! Doc, you had me going there. But really, I hope Ultimatum isn't going to be THIS easy.

Immediate boos from the crowd all over.

Smitten: If it were, you'd be looking at the NEW #1 contender to the Full Metal Championship, and eventually, your NEW Full Metal Champion! HA!

The crowd boos him again. Another voice interjects - the voice of TyranT, who is standing on top of the ramp.

TyranT: Don' think I din't hear that, Smitten! Don' you dare think I din't!

Smitten: Oh, TyranT, you're still here. I'm just... thinking positive.

TyranT: I'll let it slide for t'night, Smitten, I will, 'cause you gave me the pleasure of beat'n up Doc here, but if yer push it... I'm gon' make an orph'n out of Kelsey, I promise ye’ that!

The crowd goes into a mixture of cheers and boos for TyranT. Smitten just grins at him. The two have a staredown as EMTs rush down the ramp to get Doc out in a stretcher.

Stone: The two Ultimatum opponents just trading barbs here tonight, folks. What a whirlwind... turn of events.

Foxx: Great show so far.

Stone: We've still got another main event match happening, and I hope to god it's not gonna be like this.

Foxx: Are you kidding? I totally hope it is!

Stone: Jesus, Foxx... you need help.

In 2006, we witnessed the birth of Full Metal Wrestling.

It would not be until December 6th, at Death Row we would see the juggernaut rise.

The intimidating figure, manipulative mindset. A controversy magnet.

He produced some of the most memorable matches in FMW history.

The longest and most successful Full Metal Champion in history.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame...

ETHAN BLACK

Foxx: Ladies and gentlemen, we are two shows away from FMW’s biggest event ever! ULTIMATUM TWO baby!

Stone: It’s going to be huge. Ultimatum One saw the formation of Original Sin, and now we’re in the fallout still... anything could happen!

Foxx: Just like it did last year when Christian Smitten won the Gold Card and went on to become FMW Champion at Catalyst?

Stone: The Gold Card Gauntlet – six men, one World Championship opportunity. Leon Caprice, Hostyle, Hannibal Frost, Apostasy, Flare and one unnamed spot! Gold Card gets you a World Championship match whenever you want it until Ultimatum Three!

Foxx: The Gimmick Battle Royal – loads of FMW favourites are returning to participate in the battle to determine who has the best gimmick!

Stone: Then we have the conclusion to a so far bloody and plain dangerous rivalry – Romeo vs. Chris Austin. Ever since Romeo attacked Austin back at Catalyst, these two have had bad blood and they’ll get to sort it out here – maybe for the Abandoned Championship, maybe not!

Foxx: Then there’s the battle to determine Alchemy’s next General Manager – RAMPAGE! vs. X! Fairly obvious to see who’ll win that one if you look at tonight’s events.

Stone: Which were unfair in the first place.

Foxx: Then we have a killer triple threat – Jaro vs. Drew Michaels vs. Harlequin, two falls to a finish – one fall for the C4 Championship, one for the Ultraviolent Championship! You can go home with anywhere from zero to two belts!

Stone: Our main event, Nick Bryson vs. Alex O’Rion for the FMW Championship! It’s going to be a thrilling bout to say the least, definitely the one to watch!

Foxx: And then, of course, there’s Alchemy’s main event for Ultimatum Two – a fight that’s been brewing ever since Death Row Two.

Stone: Skyler Striker vs. John Derrick – protégé and mentor, only one can come out with the victory, and whoever does will get to move out of this bitter feud with a smile on their face!

Foxx: And speaking of Striker...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 am

“Never Take Us Alive” by Madina Lake signals the arrival of Skyler Striker onto the stage. The crowd explode into cheers as a series of red pyro erupt on the stage, and Striker walks to the ring, mic in hand, and looking rather ticked off.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, this match-

Striker: Hold up, Sheila.

Sheila looks curiously at Striker, who slides into the ring.

Striker: Unfortunately, due to X’s earlier attack, RAMPAGE! is no longer able to compete tonight. I know Derrick chose RAMPAGE! with the intent of providing me a similar opponent to Derrick himself. But this match is no longer able to be contested fairly, so I’ve... been told to tell you, Sheila, to announce this a forfeit.

Striker looks surprisingly angry at the decision, but nods to Sheila, the crowd remaining somewhat silent.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of forfeit... SKYLER STRIKER.

Skyler Striker (8.38 aps + 2.0 avs = 9.38 total)
RAMPAGE! (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Foxx: What a gip. If RAMPAGE! had any real guts, he’d fight this anyway.

Stone: You’re ridiculously unfair. And while it’s disappointing, I guess that brings us to the end of-

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron interrupts Stone and the crowd boo as the familiar strains of the song bring Christian G. Smitten to the stage. Smitten has a smile on his face and a mic in hand. Striker looks rather tired, turning to Smitten resignedly. Smitten begins a slow clap, sarcastically, and the crowd boo him further.

Smitten: Ah, Skyler. Are you proud of yourself? That was a very hard fought victory. Speaking of hard fought victories, I barely broke a sweat fighting Derrick. So I’ll give you the fact that you pick a better poison than he does. His choice was somewhat fragile. Your choice DESTROYED John. And made your life at Ultimatum Two a lot easier.

Striker: I’m presuming you have a point somewhere in there.

Smitten: Ah, yes. My point is that I don’t do something for nothing, as I stated earlier tonight. So it’s time for you to return the favour. You OWE me. And I have a little poison of my own. So you’re going to follow me backstage, help me find that sorry excuse for a wrestler TyranT, and beat the piss out of him with me. What do you say to my proposition?

The crowd boo. Skyler has somewhat of an amused smile on his face.

Striker: I don’t think so, Smitty.

Smitten: May I remind you of your history with TyranT? Bitter rivalry. Bloody feud. He threw you fifty feet off of Mount Vesuvius. Do you not want revenge for that alone? I think you do, Skyler.

Striker: You’re the ugliest and most pathetic worm I’ve met. Two hours ago you were best buds with Ty. Holding hands, sharing life philosophies. But when you learn you’re facing him at Ultimatum you want to kick his head in?

Smitten: Nail on the head, Mr. Striker!

Striker: If you want a fight, then how about you come pick it with me? I seem to remember owing you payback for trying to end my career at 8.1 with a steel chair around my throat.

Smitten: You’re making this difficult. It IS simple, Skyler. I helped you to dismantle your Ultimatum opponent, and either you help me dismantle MY Ultimatum opponent right now, or else.

Striker: Or else what? You’ll come down here and fight me like I asked you in the first place? I’m begging you, Smitty, don’t do it!

Striker cuts the sarcasm in his voice and sticks his tongue out at Smitten.

Smitten: You leave me no choice, then.

Striker: Good. Can we get a referee, please?

Foxx: Go on, Smitten! Show that upstart why he shouldn’t disrespect you!

Stone: Please. Striker wants to fight him and he’s just played this perfectly.

Smitten walks calmly to the ring and Striker grins, awaiting his entrance into the ring. A referee runs down and Smitten pretends to assist him into the ring to avoid Striker getting in an early shot. The bell rings and Smitten and Striker circle each other, Striker looking strangely gleeful.

Stone: Well, I guess this match is on, Striker and Smitten circling...

Foxx: Smitten goes for a clothesline, Striker dodges-

Stone: Striker turns and hooks Smitten up, EXILE TO OBL-

Foxx: No, Smitten counters out and he’s going for a Courtroom Assault! He’s got Striker on his back, spins around...

Stone: Striker counters out! He grabs Smitten again and loads him up, it’s going to happen!

The roundabout of finishers are ended by the monstrous form of TyranT entering the ring and smashing Smitten across the back with his nightstick. Striker gets out of the way and the bell rings again, ending the match as a no contest. Striker and TyranT stare each other down, Smitten trying to recover from the shot to his spine.

Foxx: Hey, listen to the crowd... what are they chanting?

The crowd have begun to chant ‘ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!’ towards Striker and TyranT, who look each other down, waiting to see who will make the first move. It is neither of them, the crows exploding as they BOTH throw the first shot, TyranT throwing the nightstick aside.

Stone: Striker and TyranT throwing blows! Right from Striker, from TyranT, from Striker, from TyranT, it’s as if they’ve been waiting years to do this!

Foxx: They’re evenly matched! Smitten rolls out of the ring to get away from it, still not recovered though, he’s pulling himself up on our announce table... hi Smitten.

Stone: TyranT throws another fist, Striker ducks! Striker launching a series of blows at TyranT, tries to whip TyranT into the ropes, TyranT’s too heavy for him and the big man whips Striker instead!

Foxx: Striker holds onto the ropes, TyranT comes running for a clothesline!

Stone: Striker pulls the ropes down! TyranT goes flying to the outside of the ring and the crowd are on their feet!

Striker, with an immense smile of enjoyment, roars to the crowd, who cheer him on with all their voices. Smitten on one side of the ring, TyranT in the other, the showdown remains at a standstill, Striker on the high ground.

Stone: Striker comes out on top tonight, folks! He’s grabbed that elusive victory and he’s now got some momentum heading into No Holds Barred and more importantly, Ultimatum!

Foxx: We’re only one show away! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure you order No Holds Barred, it’s going to be fantastic!

Stone: And then Ultimatum Two! It’s going to be HUGE! From Alchemy 8.3, this has been Stone and Foxx, GOODNIGHT!

The show comes to a close with the three way standoff, the crowd chanting ‘Striker! Striker!’ as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS   Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy 8.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1