Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:54 am

[alc]
[size=150]”The first reaction to truth is hatred.”[/size]
-Tertullian
[/alc]

Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS 6urqjqs

Stone: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I’m Stone, and sitting next to me is Foxx, we’re proud to welcome you to Alchemy 7.4 right here in the Louisiana Superdome!

Foxx: Indeed we are! We’ve got a pretty stacked card tonight, Stone – should be some good stuff!

Stone: Indeed! Hell, even before we went on the air we had a match with some of Alchemy’s newer stars, Bolton and Daniel Abel!

Foxx: Good matchup – Abel went into it but got distracted with the fans, and in the end that allowed Bolton to come out with the victory.

Bolton (7.4 aps + 2.3 avs = 9.7 total)
Daniel Abel (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Stone: Well deserved victory on his behalf.

Foxx: I’m liking this Bolton kid, except for the fact he’s from Australia. Bunch of kangaroo loving jerks.

Stone: Well, tonight we have two Pick Your Poison matches – our Mount Vesuvius winner TyranT and RAMPAGE! seem to be having a beef with each other, so they’ve picked each other’s opponents!

Foxx: And then following that we have an Abandoned Championship defense, the first one from Skyler Striker.

Stone: Romeo getting another Championship shot, but the main event is going to light things up – the reunion of Dangerous By Design, Flare and Hostyle!

Foxx: I’ve waited for this for so long... it’s finally coming true!

Stone: But right now we’ve got our opening match, rookie versus vet, let’s get the ball rolling!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 225 pounds and from Edmonton, Alberta, DALBY SOUND!!!!

Giant Drag’s “My Dick Sux” hits the arena to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Dalby enters the stage and walks to the ring, calm and collected, focused only on the squared circle, and he fixes his gloves as he enters the ring.

Shelia Blige: And his opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds and from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, MARK JOHANSSON!!!!

“It’s A Jungle Out There” by Burkhard Dullwitz interrupts Dalby’s music and Mark Johansson proceeds to the ring, slapping a few hands and keeping his eyes on Dalby.

Stone: It’s a rookie versus veteran situation here – Dalby Sound, the Esteemed One of professional wrestling in Full Metal, up against the youngster Mark Johansson, who hasn’t been on a roll as of late – multiple losses to Leon Caprice have slowed him down a bit.

Foxx: And that’s got to hurt your morale – I’m backing Dalby on this one!

Stone: Well, there’s the bell – both men lock up, and Dalby takes the lead with a hammerlock!

Foxx: Told you so! Wrench the arm!

Stone: Folks, for those of you who don’t recognise the name, Mark Johansson is the proper name of Marky Mark, who has been here for a few shows now.

Foxx: Clearly it hasn’t done him much good with the name, he’s still-

Stone: Still losing? Not any more, Johansson spins around it and gets a hammerlock of his own on Sound!

Foxx: Listen. One hammerlock proves nothing. Sound is returning to prove he’s not enhancement talent – Dalby’s a pro wrestler, damnit, one of the best there is!

Stone: Don’t you need wins to be the best there is?

Foxx: He’s going to win here!

Stone: We’ll have to wait and see about that one – Mark Johansson is in control of this match, pushing Sound into the turnbuckle and then backing off, the referee making sure to give him space.

Foxx: And Johansson with a backhand chop to Sound against the turnbuckle! Uncalled for! You’ve got to back off when the ref says so!

Stone: Sound reverses it, and a backhand chop of his own!

Foxx: Yeah! Chop him good!

Stone: You’re such a contradictory idiot.

Foxx: Sound’s within his parameters to chop the rookie! And there’s a second...

Stone: Or not, as Johansson ducks the chop and chops Sound back, and again, and a third! The crowd making sure to ‘woooo’ with every chop!

Foxx: Johansson grabs Dalby, whips him into the ropes, Dalby ducks a clothesline attempt and hits the ropes himself...

Stone: Johansson blocks Dalby’s charge with the shoulder and sends him to the mat! There’s a pin attempt, one, no, Sound kicks out!

Foxx: Little too early for pinfalls here!

Stone: It hasn’t deterred Johansson at all! The rookie is on his feet and he lifts Dalby up, scoop slam!

Foxx: Johansson goes for the pin, but Sound rolls him over, pinning Johansson!

Stone: Johansson rolls again, Dalby with the shoulders on the mat!

The ref counts only to two and Johansson hits the ropes, missing an elbow drop as Sound rolls to his feet. Thinking quick, Sound grabs Johansson from the mat and hooks his arm over his shoulder, throwing the rookie back in a vertical suplex.

Foxx: Lovely move from the consummate professional there! Sound beginning to get this match under control!

Stone: Sound hasn’t let go of Johansson and he rotates, lifts him, there’s a second suplex there! A second vertical suplex leaving Johansson a bit confused and maybe the rookie really is out of his depth here!

Foxx: Dalby goes for a third! Triple suplexes!

Stone: He can’t lift Johansson – Johansson’s trapped his foot around Dalby’s leg! Quick thinking by the rookie and as Dalby hesitates, Johansson lifts back and suplexes Dalby himself, and look at that! He converts it into a jackhammer! Spectacular counter by the young Mark Johansson there!

Foxx: Bah... that was nothing! Dalby’s still only getting started!

Stone: Looks closer to him getting finished – Johansson with yet another cover!

Foxx: Only a two count there though! See? Dalby knows what he’s doing!

Stone: Maybe he does, but I think Johansson’s just figured out that he may need to do a bit more damage to the sturdy veteran before his next pin attempt! He’s crouched behind Dalby and digs his knees into Sound’s spine, pulling back the arms and locking in that surfboard hold!

Foxx: Frickin’ hell, Dalbs, give me something to work with!

Stone: You know, for all the rookie versus veteran talk that this match has been given, Johansson is really performing more like a vet! The position of that knee is perfect – the lower leg pressed against the spine and the knee in the neck! Sound tries to flail but Johansson is really cinching it in!

Foxx: He really is flailing... whatever happened to the Dalby who could dominate a match like no-one else?

Stone: Maybe he’s off with other cool things such as Bloodrose or Smoochy.

Foxx: Smoochy was never cool.

Stone: I disagree. He looked like a power ranger, what more could you ask for?

Foxx: A commentator who’s not still obsessed with power rangers?

Stone: If only I had a megazord, I’d totally crush you right now. Anyway, it looks like Dalby’s finally managing to shift himself towards the ropes, and there’s the leg, Johansson letting go.

Foxx: The damage may have been done already. Sound’s rolling in pain and holding his neck, and now Mark Johansson has a target to work with.

Stone: Indeed, he’s seen Sound in pain and he lifts him up, grabbing him around the neck and slamming him back down with that swinging neckbreaker!

Foxx: No pin attempt?

Stone: No, Johansson on his feet and there’s an elbow to the back of the neck! And another! Sound is yelling out in pain but he’ll never give up too easy!

Sound rolls over and out of the ring, trying to catch a few seconds worth of breath so he can recuperate, but Johansson follows him out straight off the bat. Sound manages to elbow Johansson back, and he recoils, but as Dalby tries to push back, Johansson catches a second fist he gets an uppercut elbow on the veteran. Johansson throws him back into the ring but makes sure Sound’s head stays just underneath the ropes.

Foxx: Uh oh, this looks dangerous... what’s Johansson doing?

Stone: Sound’s body is lying inside the ring but Johansson’s holding his head out of it, and OH MY GOD! Johansson lifts Sound’s head up and then throws it into his own rising knee! That’s got to KILL Sound’s neck, and look at him writhing inside the ring!

Foxx: He may have injured Sound, come on! What kind of tactics are those from a rookie? Respect your elders!

Stone: Oh, come on... if he was respecting his elders he’s put Sound out of his misery now, and he rolls into the ring, yep! He’s getting this one over and done with!

Foxx: Come on Dalby! This may be your last chance!

Stone: To wrestle in an FMW ring, that’s for sure! Johansson’s got him! RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!!! Dalby’s out on the mat and that final stunner to the neck may have it for the young Johansson! There’s the pin! ONE!

Foxx: Two, no...

Stone: THREE!!! Mark Johansson wins this one!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, MARK JOHANSSON!!

Marky Mark (7.87 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.6 avs = 9.27 total)
Dalby Sound (0.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 0.3 total)

Foxx: Damn. Well, Dalby might have to go back to the drawing board after that.

Stone: Well, congratulations to Mark Johansson, who may be able to start rolling after a victory not involving Leon Caprice!

Foxx: Yeah, congrats, whatever.

[alc]The scene goes backstage to Action Jackson, in his first appearance of the night. The giant black reporter (or African American reporter if that’s what you prefer) is standing straight, mic in hand, and launches us into our night’s first interview.
Action Jackson: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the number one contender for the Full Metal Championship at Ultimatum Two, TYRANT!

TyranT rolls his eyes at Jackson and grunts.

Action Jackson: A man of few words, TyranT. So, a question then – do you think your stipulations against RAMPAGE! at Catalyst in only a few weeks time are fair?

TyranT: Course not, ye’ idiot. Ah already beat the piss out of the fuckin’ jungle bunny once before. And now because the piece o’ trash wants a rematch, ah might hafta defend mah torch? The same torch that ah had to outlast twenty nine other stars on top of all that metal that’s ended careers ter get to? Course it’s not fair. But then fair’s never been one of mah concerns. Ah beat Jones once before and ah’ll damn sure do it again.

Action Jackson: Think RAMPAGE! has any tricks up his sleeve?

TyranT: Yer just statin’ the obvious there, bozo. That’s why ah’ve been set up to face O’Rion tonight. But O’Rion’s failed over and over. Everyone knows that the fucker’s only around anymore because he’s pals with the GM. Well, ah got some friends in high places too. Ah’ve got someone watchin’ mah back.

TyranT grabs the mic and turns to the camera, furious.

TyranT: And they’re gonna help the TyranT make sure that over the next two shows, the Last Militia are put out of commission. End of the line.

Shoving the mic back to Action Jackson, TyranT walks away, and the camera refocuses itself on Jackson.

Action Jackson: There you have it – TyranT isn’t alone in his journey, we’ll see what happens later tonight when he faces off with our GM’s handpicked opponent for him, Alex O’Rion![/alc]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 am

[alc]We open backstage again, this time in the locker room of the Silver Pistols. Romeo is notably absent, but Robert Pearson and Michael James are present, with Pearson lacing his boots for his upcoming match with Leon Caprice. Their chatter is interrupted and their heads turn to the doorway, where the camera pans to reveal Mark Johansson, towel around his neck, his match for the night finished already.

James: Can we help you?

Pearson: We’re kind of busy here, Johansson. I’ve got a very important match coming up, so if you don’t mind, you can go back to wherever it is you came from.

Johansson: You’re against Caprice, no? Well, it just so happens that I have a score to settle with Leon. I want you two to help me.

James: Let me guess, you want us to help beat Caprice down? Not very likely. We’re not that kind of group. The Silver Pistols represent honour, class. Respect. We’re not going to help you mug another wrestler.

Johansson: A mugging? Hah. Not quite what I had in mind. All I want is for you to leave some of Caprice left at Catalyst.

James looks rather angrily at Johansson, and takes a step forward, getting in Johansson’s face.

James: You know, on any other day I might have been happy to accommodate, but you stole my opportunity from me to crush Spruance McStoner at Catalyst. So I think we might just destroy any hopes you have of a normal match-up at Catalyst as well-

James is interrupted in turn as another form enters the doorway – this time Alex O’Rion.

O’Rion: Excuse me. I thought I heard the word Catalyst. Just thought I’d pop in and say that you - Marky Johansson Marcus Markson or whatever your name is – were impressive out there... but that you’re not the Alchemy Superstar of the Year, not a former Hayabusa Cup winner, not a founding member of the Resistance. And neither are the two Romeo cronies over here. The match is set, Johansson – and I won’t have some noob soup running around thinking they’re the next big thing. You and Caprice are as good as finished. And if you two have any ideas of interfering because I hurt your feelings a second ago, you’ll be next.

Pearson: You know, Mike, we may have to go back on that mugging rule... I can see a three on one attack coming soon if you don’t shut your oversized mouth, Alex.

Alex merely waves it off with a laugh and leaves the room peacefully. Pearson jumps a few times, still warming up, and nods to James.

Pearson: Come on Mike, let’s go. I’m riled up, we might as well go down and finish Caprice.

James: Get out of the way, Johansson. We’ve got a match to win. And we hold no responsibility for the condition of Caprice after the match.

James shoves Johansson aside and both himself and Pearson depart for the ring, leaving Johansson in the doorway. Johansson chuckles and the camera returns to ringside.[/alc]

Shelia Blige: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Washington DC weighing in at 220 pounds, and accompanied by Michael James… ROBERT PEARSON!

Nightingale’s "Still Alive" hits the speakers as Robert Pearson emerges from the back with Michael James following behind. After a quick exchange of glances between the two, they both make their way to the ring, walking down the ramp in a light conversation. Upon entering the ring both men turn to the far side and lift their arms up high before Michael James exits the ring and leaves Pearson standing by himself waiting for his opponent.

Shelia Blige: And his opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds and from Perth, Australia, LEON CAPRICE!

After a few seconds, Ra’s “Far Enough” bursts over the speakers. Caprice enters the stage with his head bowed, and then he comes to life, rolling his shoulders and testing a few muscles before running to the ring, sliding in and scaring out James and Pearson.

Stone: Our second young up and comers match, which has pitted the Silver Pistols member Robert Pearson up against the in tune Leon Caprice. This match is sure to impress.

Foxx: Well both of these rookies are still looking for their break-through match, however in looking at these two guys, I’d give them about five years!

Stone: If I remember correctly, Pearson’s undefeated, and Caprice is on somewhat of a roll as of late.

Foxx: All luck, chum, nothing special here. Let’s call the match and be done with it.

With that the bell rings and both wrestlers jump from their corners and join together in the centre of the ring. Leon quickly looking to grapple in the centre however Pearson quickly rushes at Caprice and connects with a kick to the stomach and a fist to the back.

Stone: It looks like Pearson isn’t going to waste any time here as he now wipes Caprice into our nearest turnbuckle head first.

Foxx: Yeah and look at him now shooting fists into Caprice’s chest! GIVE HIM ONE FOR ME!

Yet as Pearson pummels Caprice in the corner, the ref steps in and separates the two by pushing Pearson back into the centre of the ring. In seeing this Caprice takes the chance and steps forward with a quick kick to the stomach and follows up with a few fists to the face of Pearson.

Stone: Caprice now follows up with an Irish whip and a clothesline on the rebound, going for the early pin!

Foxx: Ref only counts one! That HAD to be three!

Stone: A kick out at one with both men now back on their feet. You’re already bored, aren’t you?

Foxx: Oh come on, one of them please just hit their finisher and be done with it!

Stone: This is the future of our company, Foxx, just because you want to see Hostyle and Flare reunited doesn’t mean you can ignore these talented stars!

Foxx: I came to see DbD!!

Back in the ring, Pearson has given a few quick punches to the chest of Caprice and then whipped him to the ropes, but Caprice stops the momentum by latching onto the ropes and staying against them.

Stone: Caprice holds onto the ropes still as Pearson runs at him with a clothesline but Leon counters and lifts Pearson all the way over his body and to the outside.

Foxx: Oww come on kid, pick yourself up and get back into the ring, you little wuss.

As Caprice stands tall in the ring he looks to the crowd and eventually at Michael James, who eyes Caprice long enough for Pearson to regain himself on the outside.

Stone: With the presence of Michael James at ringside it looks like Pearson has recollected himself and started to climb back into the ring. Definitely a confidence booster there for Pearson!

Foxx: Pearson grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself up to the ring, Caprice sees him!

Stone: Caprice moves towards him and grabs him by the head, however Pearson sees where this is going and counters by hanging Caprice’s arm over the rope! Ouch! Pearson leaves Caprice clutching his arm in the ring and Pearson slides in the ring to take advantage.

Foxx: As he should, nice quick counter – now make everything else quick!

Stone: Indeed a good counter by Pearson there as he heads for Caprice.

Pearson stands face to face with Caprice. Caprice, still clutching his upper arm, lifts himself up only to be greeted with a strong knife-edge chop.

Foxx: Ouch! I could hear that from here, must be the added fat on Caprice.

Stone: What are you going on about?

Foxx: When you backhand someone the more fat they have the louder the sound.

Stone: Whatever.

Foxx: No, seriously! Look.

Foxx strikes Stone with a knife-edged chop and sends Stone to the ground clutching his chest.

Foxx: Much better, now I get to call the entire match by myself… come on Pearson, HIT HIM WITH A CHAIR, CHOKE HIM… KILL HIM!

Pearson prefers to take the natural approach, and gets Caprice in a surfboard hold, tearing back the arms of the young superstar.

Foxx: Pearson’s got Caprice in a surfboard hold, Caprice won’t be able to hold out forever! The sucker’s in the centre of the ring with nowhere to go.

Pearson increases the pressure on the hold as Caprice grimaces in pain. Looking at ringside, Michael James is staring Caprice in the eyes and taunting him, telling him to tap.

Foxx: Why isn’t Caprice taping? Come on, I don’t want to be here all night.

Looking back in the ring, Leon Caprice is back onto one knee, trying to make his way out of the hold.

Foxx: Aww, he’s getting out of it… damn Caprice, he’s going to keep me here all night.

At this point, Pearson is struggling to maintain the hold and to stop Caprice’s attempt he delivers a swift knee to the back and solidifies the hold.

Foxx: YES, Go Pearson, make this little altar boy tap!

By this time Stone has managed to get one hand onto the announcers table and pull himself onto his chair, still clutching his chest while he single handedly puts his headset on.

Stone: You’re such a dick!

Foxx: A what now?

Stone: I said you’re a di…

Foxx: Shhh, you’re interrupting the match.

Stone: Like you care about it.

Leon is still grimacing in the hold yet he goes for the escape again. This time he makes it to one knee and shuffles towards the ropes.

Stone: And Leon’s aiming for the ropes, only a little bit more!

Foxx: He won’t make it, his legs are buckling.

As Foxx picked up, Leon is starting to buckle at the legs, but smartly Leon uses this to his advantage and pushes his weight forward to grab the ropes.

Stone: And he’s got the ropes, Leon Caprice has broken the hold.

Foxx: Damn it Pearson… He is useless.

In the ring Pearson has broke the hold and moved away from Caprice as instructed by the ref. On the other side of the ring, Caprice is lifting himself up using the ropes.

Foxx: Ok Pearson, just run at him and throw him to the outside and let Michael James take care of him…simple.

Almost as if Pearson heard Foxx, he runs towards Leon, looking to deliver a clothesline to the outside, but Leon sees him coming and ducks the clothesline and delivers his own STO.

Stone: And what a STO from Caprice, that’s sent Pearson to the canvas hard and surely moved some of the momentum to Caprice.

Foxx: Yeah, but it’s not over. Michael James is still at ringside, he could interfere and cap Caprice’s ass. What’s Leon doing now?

Caprice is now moving towards the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it with haste.

Stone: There is only one move Caprice does from there – diving leg drop connects!

Foxx: That hit just below his neck… that’s got to leave Pearson unconscious.

Stone: Caprice is going for the pin!

Foxx: One, two... damnit!

Stone: And a last second kick out by Pearson, he isn’t done yet.

Foxx: Oh yes he is, Leon is lifting him up probably to execute another damaging manoeuvre.

Caprice lifts Pearson by the head to his feet.

Stone: And what’s he going to do? A back drop bottom, but no, Pearson counters with a MASSIVE DDT! Leon is down and Pearson going for the pin this time around! One! Two! KICKOUT!

Foxx: Damn Caprice, quickly Pearson, this is your chance. Take him out for good.

Pearson quickly looks at Caprice laying on the canvas then to Michael James who is pointing to the turnbuckle and with a look to the crowd Pearson makes his way slowly up the turnbuckle, he stumbles at the second rope and takes awhile to reach the top.

Foxx: He’s taking too long. Hurry up man, Caprice is getting up!

As Pearson positions himself for a move from the top, Caprice is on his feet and swiftly makes his way to the turnbuckle and gives a quick push at Pearson, stopping him from jumping and forcing him to fight back.

Stone: Good vision from Caprice there, he couldn’t see Pearson grabbing him so he knew something big was going to happen and he was able to interrupt Pearson’s move from the top rope.

Pearson gathers himself and delivers a shot straight to Leon’s face.

Stone: And Pearson delivers a shot straight to the centre of Caprice’s face, catching Caprice off guard and now wiping his face.

Foxx: What a good shot from Pearson, and now he looks to jump…

Caprice turns around just in time before Pearson umps off and gets him with a massive right hand uppercut.

Stone: That’s got to do it…That punch has left Pearson lifeless on the turnbuckle and here is the exclamation mark... TIME WARP!!! Caprice nails it, there’s the pin, one, two, three!!! It’s over!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, LEON CAPRICE!!

Leon Caprice (8.11 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.21 total)
Robert Pearson (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Stone: And that’s it! The bell rings and Leon Caprice keeps up his fine form by defeating Robert Pearson of the Silver Pistols.

Foxx: Well Caprice better watch out, I don’t think the Pistols will just lay over for him again.

Leon Caprice lets his hand be raised by the ref, then he climbs the closest turnbuckle to the announcers table with his back to the ring. Pearson is helped out of the ring by Michael James as both of them make their way up the ramp and to the backstage area, however they walk past another wrestler at the top of the ramp, a familiar face to all, more so for Caprice.

Stone: What a win for Caprice here, but wait who is this sprinting down to the ring? It’s Mark Johansson! Johansson is running over to Caprice, what is he going to do?

Foxx: Hold on, Caprice noticed! Caprice turns around and he’s ready to fight, he’s daring Mark Johansson to attack him!

Stone: These two are scheduled to be partners at Catalyst... but we all know Johansson’s been outdone by Caprice possibly one too many times for Johansson’s liking!

Foxx: But he’s not, he’s not attacking! Are they teaming up perhaps, can they put aside their hatred for one another?

Stone: Johansson turns away after a quick staredown, clearly he wants-

Foxx: SUPERKICK! SUPERKI-

Stone: NO! He’s stopped his foot right in front of Caprice’s face! Caprice takes a step back, a little shocked, and Johansson rolls out of the ring, he’s mouthing ‘watch your back’! Johansson had an opportunity to take out Caprice but clearly he’s more focused on taking out O’Rion right now!

Foxx: He should have attacked him anyway. Poncy little bastard, that Caprice. Took too long to finish that match.

Stone: Oh, be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 am

[alc]We cut backstage where Alex O’Rion is stalking the arena. The black clad wrestler walks with his family’s trademark baseball bat slung over one shoulder, watching as production assistants and other FMW employees scurry to give him a wide berth. A makeup artist trips over a lighting cable as she moves and falls right in front of him. She looks up at him terrified as he starts to swing the bat around in a lazy circle, leaning down he lowers his sun glasses with his free hand and looks her square in the eyes.

Alex: Boo...

The poor makeup artist looks like she is about to have a heart attack before Alex lazily swings the bat back to his shoulder and walks past her. Alex takes a few more steps and then comes to a stop, his grip tightening on the bat.

The general manager of Alchemy, Dante Jones stands a few feet in front of him staring at him with an intense look on his face.

Dante: Having fun scaring my employees Alex?

Alex doesn’t answer, he just continues to stare at his former partner through the glasses, his face a mask of uncaring.

Dante: Look Alex, I know things have been rough between us lately, but I really miss hanging out with you bruh. I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye...

Alex: Bullshit.

Dante: What did you say?

Alex: Is your head to far up your ass to listen, I said your full of bullshit. You don’t give a shit about patching things up between us, if you had you wouldn’t have fucking walked away when I needed you before. So spare me the fucking good friend party line bullshit, I’ve heard it before and we both know it’s not why you’re here.

Dante: Then why am I here?

Alex: Because you want me to do you a favour. You want me to soften up the big bad Tyrant a little before Catalyst. Why is that Dante, don’t think you can beat him by yourself. Hell if you were half the man you think you are you would have given him the night off so you could go into the pay per view head held high and beaten his ass straight up, but instead you hand him off to the resident psychopath who won’t say no because he needs the redemption.

Dante: You listen to m...

Alex: I’m not done Dante; see I can understand the feeling. Not too long ago I was in the same position you were. Back up against the wall, my career on the line against a man who seemed to have all the momentum in the world coming into our match. Know what I did, since I didn’t have the power to pull the strings like you do. I kicked his ass, his little puppets ass, and had he had a puppy I would have kicked its ass too. I did all that to save my livelihood Dante, but the difference is I was forced to put my career on the line. You, you just throw up the stipulation for shits and giggles.

Dante: You just don’t get it at all Alex, do you? I was forced into this too.

Dante doesn’t say anything else, he just turns and walks down the hallway away from the other former Last Militia member, leaving Alex looking slightly perplexed. [/alc]

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Alchemy, and the next matchup is gonna be a big one.

Foxx: America vs. Canada right here tonight as TyranT takes on Alex O’Rion!

Stone: That's right, two big-time players in TyranT and Alex O'Rion clash against each other tonight and a win for either one of the men could be a huge boost to their respective reputation.

Foxx: Well, you know America's got Canada in the bag, Alex O'Rion hasn't really won anything lately!

Stone: It could go either way here, both men are two of FMW's best players!

Megadeth's “Symphony of Destruction" plays as TyranT emerges from the back, at a steadfast pace, heading straight for the ring.

Shelia Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing three hundred and fifteen pounds, TYYYYYYYRAAANT!!!

Stone: Here comes TyranT and he's no less eager to start this match.

Foxx: That's TyranT for you, straight to the point, no beating off in the bushes.

Stone: You mean beating around the bushes.

Foxx: Beating around? That doesn't feel good at all.

"The Pretender" by the Foo Fighters takes over and out comes Alex O'Rion, without any fancy ring lights this time, just straight to the point, like his opponent.

Shelia Blige: And his opponent, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, weighing two hundred and forty pounds ALEEEX OOOOOOO RIOOOOON!!!

Foxx: And here is Captain Canada.

Stone: Alex O'Rion, looking as determined as his opponent TyranT tonight, and that is nothing less than the attitude you're supposed to have coming into these matches.

Foxx: The thing you have to remember is that Alex is on a cold streak. I won't be surprised if a “winning effort" from him tonight ends up in another tick on the L column.

Stone: Like I said, this could go either way, we'll just have to watch it unfold.

The two men are already in the ring, each taking a corner. The ref consults both of them separately, and when he is finished, calls for the bell to be rung.

Stone: And this match is underway!

Foxx: Look at that, there's a definite size gap. TyranT is bigger than Alex, will Alex be fast enough to move around TyranT's sheer power?

Stone: I think he's got the strategy all drawn up in his head, and TyranT closes those big bear arms in but Alex evades them by sidestepping!

Foxx: Alex with the right hand but TyranT catches it with his own and there's the headbutt, sending O'Rion to the floor! American muscle, Stone!

Stone: Alex gets right back up like it was nothing and sends another right hand flying TyranT's way and Ty catches it again, sends back a fist but that one doesn't knock down Alex!

Foxx: And O'Rion thinks he can knock down TyranT but it's gonna take a lot more than right hands!

Stone: Both men now trading punches with one another!

Foxx: You can clearly see that there's more force coming out of TyranT's punches, as made evident by Alex having to take a step back to stop him from falling every time he gets hit with those mallet fists.

Stone: There's no denying that Alex is reeling a bit from those rights and lefts, but he's still standing and he's still hitting his own- TyranT with a spinebuster straight off the counter!

Foxx: TyranT with the cover! One, two, no, O'Rion kicks out!

Stone: And Alex O'Rion rolls out of the ring!

Foxx: What the hell!

Stone: The ref's starting to run down the count but what's he doing?

Foxx: Wait, I think I know this tactic...

Stone: Wait, yeah, I remember too! This is the same tactic he's pulled against Shiner! Every time the opponent gets momentum, Alex rolls out of the ring to rest up... that’s some sharp work.

Foxx: Well apparently he's “rested up" enough to get back in the ring! Wow, I'm loving this!

Stone: And Alex's even got the audacity to tell the referee to back TyranT up on the opposite corner!

Foxx: Alex doesn't even wait for the referee to finish moving out of the way as he rushes TyranT in the corner, hah.

Stone: Alex hits the running dropkick straight to TyranT's face and it manages to knock him back slightly!

Foxx: TyranT now getting hit with a flurry of punches up in the corner, and Alex drags him out to drive him to the ground with a swing neckbreaker!

Stone: Alex quickly makes the cover but he's barely on top of him when TyranT practically shoves him off... there’s that power game again from Ultimatum’s FMW Championship Contender.

Foxx: I'm tellin' ya, Stone, American muscle!

Stone: TyranT taking his time to get up, Alex coming back at him again with a clothesline but TyranT charges forward and drives Alex to his shoulder, taking him down!

Foxx: That man's like a big bull! That takedown was effortless!

Stone: TyranT picks Alex up and drives a few punches to his face and lifts him up for the sidewalk slam but Alex wiggles out of the hold and, god damn, he rolls right out of the ring again!

Foxx: Pure Canadian cowardice right there!

Stone: This has got to be downright annoying for TyranT as he screams at Alex over the ropes!

Foxx: Well, there he goes right back in and he's telling the ref to back TyranT up on the corner but the ref's not taking any of his bullshit!

Stone: The ref's not obeying him at all and TyranT gets in there for a hit but Alex evades, and nails the DDT in one quick motion! Is he back in the game?

Foxx: Looks like it what's he doing now?

Stone: Alex scales the ropes and he's stalking TyranT!

Foxx: TyranT gets up on his knees, what's he thinking?

Stone: Alex leaps and lifts a leg! That leg's draped around TyranT's neck but the big man isn't going down!

Foxx: In fact, he's put that foot backward to stabilize, POWERBOMB COUNTER!

Stone: TyranT just used his strength to counter the diving leg drop into a desperation powerbomb! What utter strength!

Foxx: And Alex is feeling the effects as he's down on the mat!

Stone: TyranT drops down on Alex to make the pin! One, two, no, Alex kicked out! Alex kicked out!

Foxx: TyranT tries it again one, two, no, Alex kicked out again! He's not going to be put away that easily!

Stone: You can say that again, Alex's rolled out of the ring!

Foxx: What? Wait, I think TyranT's had enough of this bullshit too! He's following after him!

Stone: TyranT's stepped out of the ring to try and get back Alex but Alex makes a run for it!

Foxx: And TyranT's chasing him! It's turning into a rat race!

Stone: That wily fox Alex's leading TyranT around and around the ring and the ref's still counting! Hey, guys! There's a match going on?

Foxx: All obligations seem to have been thrown out the window as nobody, neither TyranT nor Alex, is giving a shit about what number the ref is on now! Alex is running for his life and TyranT's just mad pissed!

Stone: I think they've run four laps around the ring now and Alex is going up the ramp! They're definitely throwing away this match, the referee's already on the count of 6! 7!

Foxx: Alex is heading straight for the backstage area and TyranT doesn't even think about getting back to the ring! That really must have pissed ol' Ty off!

Stone: Alex is out and behind that curtain, and so is TyranT and the ref's counted to ten, ladies and gentlemen, it's a double countout!

Foxx: But the action is just getting good, can we get a cameraman to follow them backstage? Come on!

The scene cuts to backstage, where the brawling Alex and TyranT are being followed. Alex has slowed down and started to fight TyranT again.

Stone: Well, I'll tell you one thing, Alex has finally decided to stop running and fight back!

Foxx: All rules have been thrown out the window as Alex pancakes TyranT's face with that trash can lid!

Stone: The big man is fazed but he's still standing, and Alex tries to hit him once more with the trash can lid but TYRANT JUST PUNCHES THE LID RIGHT OUT OF ALEX'S HANDS!

Foxx: Check out that look on Alex's face!

Stone: And TyranT quickly gets back to punching the hell out of Alex's face! It doesn't take long before the two trade blows all through the hallway!

Foxx: Alex evades a hit and sends TyranT's head crashing into a concrete wall! This is going to injure someone seriously! AWSOME!

Stone: Alex cocks back and tries to go for the NS Pride but TyranT's apparently still in it and he dodges, and Alex's foot connects with the wall! That couldn't feel good!

Foxx: TyranT picks Alex up and drops him in a powerslam! And now he's kicking him all over the place!

Stone: Kicking him around like he's just some rag on the floor!

Foxx: TyranT picks him up again but Alex powers out by elbowing him in the gut and twisting TyranT into a reverse DDT!

Stone: Alex is picking up TyranT, hooks his arms, backpedals, I think he's trying to crash his head into the wall again...

Foxx: But TyranT puts up his hands and stops Alex from driving his head all the way in!

Stone: This is brutal viewing! TyranT lifts his foot, inverted low blow!

Foxx: TyranT has gone crazy on the Canadian! Lefts, Rights, Uppercuts!

Stone: O’Rion doesn’t know where he was born!

Foxx: I just said he was Canadian! What’s Ty doing now?!

TyranT has O’Rion in a side headlock and leads the way into the nearest door - RAMPAGE’s office. TyranT kicks the door open and pulls Alex in with him. RAMPAGE! turns to see the action has spilled out of nowhere into his direction, but he remains seated as the two continue their fight. TyranT smashes O’Rion’s head into the desk, leaving Alex with a bloodied nose. RAMPAGE looks down his bloodstained papers then back at a seething TyranT, but if there was any chance of RAMPAGE! staying out of the fight, it disappears as TyranT spits in RAMPAGE!’s face.

Stone: Not a smart move! O’Rion slumps off the desk.

Foxx: RAMPAGE hasn’t done anything, but he looks pissed as all hell!

Stone: RAMPAGE FLIES OVER THE DESK! He’s FURIOUS!

Foxx: RAMPAGE picks up his lamp, and he’s pummelling away on TyranT! This is great TV!

Stone: This is brutal TV, RAMPAGE is landing blow after blow on Tyrant with each blow as calculated as the last!

Foxx: And RAMPAGE! drags a faded TyranT out of the door, leaving O’Rion bloodied in his office!

Stone: RAMPAGE! rests TyranT against a stack of crates and he grabs one off, those things are considerably heavy... and made of metal!

Foxx: And he takes a step back, YES! RAMPAGE! nails TyranT with that metal crate and TyranT collapses to the concrete floor, he’s gone! He’s unconscious!

RAMPAGE!: No-one spits in MY face, bruh. Especially not pieces of shit like you. You have no idea how personal you just made this. However, I’ll be a man, and we’ll settle this like men at Catalyst. One match, no gimmicks, no street fights, no backstage brawls, no shit like this. And unless I’ve forgotten, you have a match TONIGHT that needs finishing, no?

Stone: No way! He can’t make TyranT compete when he’s unconscious! TyranT should be on his way to a hospital!

Foxx: RAMPAGE! is dragging TyranT back to the ring! Through the hallways, just pulling him along!

Stone: And they’ve just appeared at the side of the entrance ramp, RAMPAGE! just pulling TyranT along.

Foxx: The crowd are thrilled as Jones throws TyranT into the ring, calling for a mic, something else to say!

RAMPAGE!: Alex, if you’ve got a shred of damn consciousness left, get the fuck out here.

Stone: No music... Alex may be unconscious backstage!

Indeed, there’s no sound of Alex responding, and RAMPAGE! dumps TyranT onto the mat.

RAMPAGE!: Listen, Alex, if I have to come back there and drag a second dirtbag out here for the night, I’ll do it.

Once again, there’s no music, but a small commotion in the audience begins to swell and the cameras spot Alex O’Rion jumping the barricade, baseball bat in hand.

Foxx: RAMPAGE! leaves the ring and now Alex O’Rion slides in from nowhere, he’s ready for an old fashioned beatdown!

Stone: It’d be old fashioned if TyranT had a chance, Alex is just smashing him with that bat over and over and over! This is uncalled for! Somebody help him, damnit!

Foxx: He’s really not letting up, is he? That’s got to be seven or eight shots by now with that HARD baseball bat to the ribs, the back, TyranT’s got no chance, there’ll be bruising in the morning!

RAMPAGE!: That’ll do, Alex. You can leave it at that.

Alex pays no heed to the GM’s words, causing RAMPAGE! to slide into the ring, more than pissed off at his former Last Militia partner.

RAMPAGE!: I said STOP, bruh, and I fucking meant it!

O’Rion: Chill out, man! I just made your match at Catalyst a hell of a lot easier for you... looks like some nice purple bruises are showing up already. What are you complaining about?

RAMPAGE!: Listen, you lay that bat into him one more time and I swear I will end you. Right now. I’m one hundred percent serious.

O’Rion: I’ll stop – IF you restart the match for me.

Stone: What’s he want that for? That’s not a competition, TyranT’s unconscious!

Foxx: You think Alex is in this for the competition?! He just wants a win in his column!

RAMPAGE!: ...fine. Ref, restart the match.

The referee shrugs and the bell hits, leaving Alex to lazily put a foot on TyranT’s chest as the referee counts to three.

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, uh, your winner... Alex O’Rion!

Alex O'Rion (8.39 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.69 total)
TyranT (8.38 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.1 avs = 9.38 total)

Stone: Well, that’ll mark Alex’ first win since... what, 1992?

Foxx: Against damn good competition though! He just beat the Mount Vesuvius winner!

Stone: Who was unconscious.

RAMPAGE! is signalling for EMTs, who rush to the ring and cart TyranT off in a stretcher with Jones in close pursuit. Alex celebrates to the crowd’s anger.

Stone: I don’t get why Jones cares so much about TyranT’s well being... why doesn’t he want to weaken him before Catalyst? That’d be the logical thing, that’s the idea of Pick Your Poison. And on top of that, he just beat TyranT unconscious backstage... it’s a bit hypocritical! Especially after he dragged him back to the ring to continue the match!

Foxx: And after TyranT was dominating the early going, RAMPAGE! doesn’t want Alex evening things out with a baseball bat?

Stone: Here’s hoping we find out what’s going on later today, I think we already have an update backstage!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

[alc]A busy atmosphere rushes around the action backstage as EMTs load TyranT into an ambulance in the parking lot. A few superstars scattered around the place are looking on, such as Bolton, Robert Pearson, Leon Caprice and even Andrew Shiner, who seems to be writing in a notebook. RAMPAGE! is interrupted by a panting Action Jackson, who has just sprinted onto the scene.

Jackson: You... called?

RAMPAGE!: You’d better believe I called. Find a car and follow that damn ambulance. I want to be informed the microsecond McKenzie wakes up, understand?

Jackson: Uh, sure... but who’s McKenzie?

RAMPAGE!: TyranT, idiot. Just find a car and go!

Action Jackson nods and runs off with a wireless camera man in tow. RAMPAGE! watches on as the ambulance and FMW car following rush off into the night.[/alc]

Stone: Welcome back! Our next match is between two up and coming individuals new to the Alchemy roster. Corky Angle and Jack Eastwood.

Foxx: Again? What’s with all the rookie matches? And also, only one of these two is up and coming, Eastwood has done nothing but lose.

Stone: Correct, but he wasn’t pinned in the triple threat at 7.3.

Foxx: He was too busy faking a leg injury.

Stone: From a submission hold held by his opponent tonight.

Foxx: I love segues that just work. Indeed, it is a submission match between the two rookies.

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a submission match! The only way to gain victory is to make your opponent submit. Introducing first, weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, FMW’s resident special gold medallist, CORRRRRRKYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAANGLE!!!!

Blue, red and white pyro heats up the entire arena, coming off the stage, the ring posts and from the roof rafters. "Gold Metal" by Dale Oliver and Tha Trademarc takes over the P.A. system and Corky Angle storms out with his medal gleaming under the lights. As Angle walks to the ring he moves over to let a kid touch his medal, however when just fingertips away Corky slaps the kids hand away and moves into the ring.

Stone: What a dick.

Shelia Blige: Introducing second, weighing in at 280 pounds and hailing from Blackpool, England, he is the system, MIIIIIIIIIISTER JAAAAAAACK EAAAAAAAASTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

“Mr. Jack” by System of a Down replaces Corky’s music and Jack Eastwood steps out from behind the curtain in a daze. As he stumbles down the ramp the cheering of the fans spurs him on and he soon becomes focused.

Stone: We are off, both men approach each other and Eastwood easily powers Angle into the corner.

Foxx: Do you think Eastwood is a druggie? He’s always tired.

Stone: He hasn’t failed a drug test yet to my knowledge. Eastwood with a right hook, then follows up with a massive bulldog into the centre of the ring.

Foxx: Eastwood picks up Angle and hits a jack knife power bomb or a… what’s he call it?

Stone: Pictures.

Foxx: So he hit a pictures?

Stone: Yes, Eastwood applies the first submission of the evening and it’s the ankle lock.

Foxx: That is so tacky, using the same move that apparently hurt him at 7.3.

On the mat Angle is struggling to get free from the submission hold, instead of going for the ropes he delivers a kick to the kneecap of Eastwood.

Stone: That’s the same leg that was hurt at 7.3.

Foxx: Angle tackles Eastwood to the ground and starts pummelling away at his head! Yeah! Pummel that special Olympian!

Stone: Corky gets up and stamps onto the throat of Eastwood. Referee has something to say about that!

Foxx: Bah, the referee means nothing. He needs to sit back and wait til someone taps. Rules were made to be broken.

Stone: Boss Foxx’s comments do not speak for the FMW organisation. Angle applies a rear abdominal stretch. Right next to the ropes.

Foxx: So? If Eastwood reaches the ropes, the hold is still on for five seconds.

As Foxx finishes speaking Eastwood manages to reach the ring ropes and not only does Angle use the full five seconds he also begins to choke Eastwood.

Stone: That is the most illegal thing we have seen in the ring.

Foxx: My dead grandmother’s done more illegal things than that! He’s just using the rules in his favour.

Stone: Angle has pulled Eastwood into the middle of the ring, rolls him over, locks in a full nelson!

Foxx: Knee to the back, adding that much more leverage to the hold! AND ANGLE SLAMS JACK INTO THE MAT!

Stone: Keeps the hold though! Pulling the head back he slams his head back into the mat!

Eastwood has faded, he tries to wiggle his way towards the ring ropes. The crowd start cheering “Mr. Jack” as he tries and fails to get to a vertical base.

Stone: With the knee digging into the kidney region there is no hope of Eastwood getting to the vertical base he needs to escape!

Eastwood begins to sway side to side and roll over, he does so successfully by throwing off Angle.

Foxx: Angle goes straight on the attack, bounces of the ring ropes, Eastwood rolls under him!

Stone: Angle bounces back off! SPEAR FROM EASTWOOD! What a clutch player! Down and out yet managed to pull off a devastating move.

Foxx: You done with your climax? Wasn’t that impressive.

Stone: Eastwood takes over the tempo of the match, Angle gets to his feet! Eastwood hits the A.D.D!

Foxx: It was a super kick, nothing more.

Stone: Nothing more? Angle’s booted out of the ring!

Eastwood walks over to where Angle went out of the mat, however Angle is hidden beyond the apron and as soon as Eastwood gets to the ropes Angle jumps up grabs Eastwood’s head and tries to slam it into the rope.

Stone: Angle tried a sneaky possum move, Eastwood counters into a suplex, bringing Angle crashing to the mat.

Foxx: You know Corky has been a wrestler all his life, this kind of match is right up his alley.

Stone: Eastwood applies an Indian Deathlock, just off centre of the ring but it could be enough.

Foxx: This move looks a lot more painful that it actually is.

Stone: I am really impressed, you’re so tough, Foxx.

Foxx: Sorry, I don’t understand sarcasm. Corky is throwing punches and if he connects the submission is over!

Stone: That is why Eastwood is leaning back and getting out of any wayward punches.

Foxx: Angle leans backs, scoots towards the ropes. Neaaaaaarly there… HE’S THERE!

Stone: Eastwood breaks the hold, following the rule book.

Foxx: Nice guys finish last Stone.

Stone: Nice guys become legends. Angle attacks he brings it down to the mat level, taking out the power game from Eastwood. Angle punching kidneys, LOW BLOW!

Foxx: He hit his stomach, calm down.

Stone: You are a wise monkey, aren’t you? Angle has manoeuvred his way to lock in a body scissors, squeezing the air out of The System.

Foxx: As I was saying, a body scissors submission is a very common amateur move, allows you to pummel away at your opponent as you squeeze the life out of them.

Stone: It’s also a dangerous hold, it’s an easy submission to roll around, getting to the ring ropes is just a matter of time.

Foxx: Angle using the referee’s positioning and rakes the eyes of Eastwood. Now he doesn’t know where to roll.

Stone: Doesn’t matter, he found the ropes. Angle takes full advantage of the five count.

Eastwood moves over and speaks to the referee.

Foxx: What’s his problem?

Stone: Well, we have had a choke hold, a low blow, an eye rake and holding onto holds after a rope break is called.

Foxx: I fail to see your point. Angle charges!

Stone: Spinebuster! Eastwood has snapped! He locks in a king crab hold!

Foxx: Middle of the ring!

Stone: What will the Special Gold Medalist do?!

Foxx: Don’t patronize him!

Stone: This is perfect planning by Eastwood. The best way out of the move is to pick yourself into a vertical base but with the moves he has used before Eastwood has weaken the legs of Angle.

Foxx: Thanks for the rant.

Stone: Angle has his hand out raised.

Foxx: Don’t tap!!!

Stone: … Angle hasn’t given up! His hand is quivering!

Foxx: DON’T TAP!!!

Stone: HE IS TAPPING! ANGLE TAPPED OUT!

Shelia Blige: Here is your winner, by submission, JACK EASTWOOOD!!!!

Jack Eastwood (7.7 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.2 avs = 8.8 total)
Corky Angle (7.33 aps + 1.2 avs = 8.53 total)

“Mr. Jack” by System of a Down blares across the P.A. system as Eastwood moves to get out of the ring rope, he stops and sees Angle’s medal sitting there, he reads the writing “Special Olympics 1999” he turns to look at the downed Angle and laughs.

Stone: Game, set and match. In closing though both rookies came out here with plans on how to gain a victory. Despite the cheating it was another great showing by the rookies of Alchemy.

Foxx: GET TO THE MAIN EVENT ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am

[alc]The entire screen is black as we go backstage, and no sound comes through at all. Then, from nowhere, a white flame flickers up and reveals a small portion of the location – a locker room backstage, and the face of Skyler Striker.

Striker: Since 7.3, all I’ve been asked is why? Why did I turn on John Derrick? To those of you who demand an answer, I’m going to tell you that your question is worded incorrectly. Let me explain. I stood in the shadow of John Derrick. I will admit that straight up. Like Nick Bryson stood in the shadow of Drew Michaels, so I stood in Doc’s. It’s not a bad place to be. I learnt. I grew. I got advice. I matured. I wouldn’t have put myself there if I thought it was bad for myself or for my interests. John has his credentials littered over this company - championships, the Full Metal War, you name it.

When I had the chance to be under his tutelage, I was thrilled. But I’d watched Nick during the War. I saw him unable to escape Drew’s shadow. And so I took a step at 7.3 to ensure I did not endure the same fate. Since I won the Abandoned Championship, I have gone without a victory. I was robbed twice in tag matches with Doc pinned, I was second place in Mount Vesuvius. And don’t mistake my words for something other than what they are – Doc wasn’t holding me back. But Doc is also zero and three, and he lost the FMW Championship in the same time period. Maybe his head isn’t in the right place at the moment either.

So when I hear that I’m in contention for a World Title match against Derrick and Smitten at Catalyst, what do I do? If I’m entered into that match, it’s every man for himself. No handicap, no liability on my behalf. Both you and I are on the same page with that much, at least. Hell, if I was to go on and win the Championship, I’d want the match to be nothing but a test of skill. I know I’d be hoping we’d be on the same page after the match.

And that draws me back to the question. Why did I attack John Derrick? Simple. At 7.3, I was told that John Derrick would stop at nothing to win that Championship. I was told Derrick would crush me and move on to the Full Metal World Title. And so I stood up and pushed back.

I won’t be crushed, I won’t be rolled over. I won’t die so easily. You and I, John... we wouldn’t have it any other way.

The light disappears again and we are left in darkness.[/alc]

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Alchemy, and up next we’ve got a title match that’s sure to rock the house!

Foxx: That’s right, tonight – Romeo Vizzini chokes – AGAIN!

Stone: Give the guy a break, Foxx, Romeo Vizzini may not have been lucky lately, but hey, you never know, that might change tonight!

Foxx: Sure. Then he’s gonna lose, then he’s gonna bitch out like a whiny pussy. No, wait, he IS a whiny pussy.

Stone: You know what, never mind. His opponent definitely has some motivation too, we just saw a very passionate speech from Striker, and there’s definitely a need for him to win here as well, his first title defence!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Sadistic Madness match for the FMW Abandoned Championship! The participants must first make his opponent bleed, after which he will now be allowed to pin or make his opponent submit.

The opening bars of ”Croatian Rhapsody” by Maksim tinkle quickly as the powerful strings follow soon after, and Romeo Vizzini comes out to the adulation of the fans.

Shelia Blige: Introducing first, from Manhattan, New York, weighing two hundred and forty pounds, he… is… RRROMEOOO… VIZZIIIIIIINIIII!!!

Foxx: Romeo Vizzini, Alchemy’s bitch.

Stone: While it is true that Romeo Vizzini doesn’t exactly have the record of the 1972 Dolphins, you have to admit that he has always put out a good effort in his matches.

Foxx: But what good is a good effort when you don’t WIN? You’re right, he’s not the 1972 Dolphins, he’s the 2008 Jets.

Stone: Don’t let Jaro hear you say that… wait, Romeo is asking for the mic, looks like he’s got something to say.

Foxx: Oh, great.

Vizzini: You know, there is a great injustice happening right now. Grande… ingiustizia.

Foxx: The only injustice here is that Romeo is wasting everyone’s time.

Stone: Please, you couldn’t be a little more original?

Vizzini: You see, Skyler Striker is guilty of omission. He’s been overlooking a potential threat in his side. He’s been overlooking me, he’s been overlooking this Abandoned championship match, all because of an uncertain spot at Catalyst.

Stone: Skyler does seem to be focusing more on Catalyst lately, although now that he’s facing Scorpio this is a definite must-win for Striker!

Foxx: Well, it’s for better marbles! I’m sure you agree that the FMW title is a bigger prize than the Abandoned title!

Stone: That’s true, but Skyler’s still Abandoned champ and he’s gotta have focus on his defences, as well.

Foxx: Why? It’s just Romeo!

Vizzini: And that’s not the only overlooking going on. RAMPAGE! has been overlooking me too ever since he has stepped on as the general manager of Alchemy.

Foxx: Dante’s a busy man, he can’t always have time for you, kid.

Vizzini: And above all else, Skyler Striker – is NOT an honorable man! It seems that I may have made a mistake to be his friend. I am sorry, Skyler, but I saw through your thin lies. It was made clear to me that you don’t give a damn WHO you step on, as long as you become FMW champion. You’re no better than our enemies in Original Sin.

Foxx: Oh no, he didn’t!

Stone: Romeo just compared Skyler to the Original Sin!

Vizzini: So tonight, Skyler, tonight… I’m going to take something dear to you. I’m going to take something you treasure. I’m going to take your title… and I don’t care how deep in the earth you will be from how hard I’m going to walk all over you. Because this… is for great justice.

”Break Free” by Decyfer Down plays, to herald the arrival of Skyler Striker, who is, sure enough, more than agitated by Romeo’s tirade and is now sprinting headfirst into the ring.

Stone: And here’s Skyler, and he sure doesn’t look happy!

Foxx: Who wouldn’t be, after being called a dishonourable man?

Stone: You would, you’re a dishonourable man!

Foxx: True…

Stone: Skyler and Romeo are going at it, and there wasn’t even any time for a ring introduction! The referee calls for the bell and this soon-to-be bloodbath is well under way!

Foxx: I gotta be honest with you Stone, I’m pulling for Skyler here, those words by Romeo were totally uncalled for.

Stone: Do whatever you like, Foxx, I’m just here to call this bad boy down the middle. The two men trading vicious blows with one another, each one surely more hard-hitting than the last, to break the skin and make his opponent bleed!

Foxx: That’s the nature of our sport, and this match just celebrates that!

Stone: Can’t disagree with you there! Skyler hitting Romeo in the face with a right hand, they’ve been hitting each other for a total of 7 times now – yes, I’m counting, and Romeo returns that with a right of his own, then slips in a left jab for the combo and down goes Skyler!

Foxx: Romeo is definitely bigger than Skyler but that only means Skyler is faster than him, so if he could get the momentum back, he could be so fast that Romeo won’t know what hit him and won’t see the blood flowing out of his mouth!

Stone: But that’s if Skyler could get the momentum back – Romeo is in control of this match with those knee drops to Skyler’s face!

Foxx: That’s not good for anyone’s face – wait, Skyler pulled one out of the hat and rolled out of the way! Spinning heel kick!

Stone: Nice reversal, and good aim as the heel lands on Romeo’s nose. But the previous assault took a toll on Skyler – he’s reeling, could he capitalize on this counter?

Foxx: Well, yes he can right there – Skyler’s ignoring the pain on his face and he goes to work on Romeo, enzuigiri! I heard that one from over here!

Stone: That was a loud crack and the referee checks up on Romeo, he’s fine it seems, no blood yet. Skyler heading out on the ring apron, jumps up on the ropes, springboard leg drop on Romeo’s face! Every manoeuvre these guys pull is an inch closer not only to being busted wide open, but to a necessary surgery on the orbital bone!

Foxx: And we’re eating it all up!

Stone: That’s true. Skyler with a couple of knee thrusts to a downed Romeo, and those hard hits should be enough to make him bleed!

Foxx: Yes!

Stone: The referee checks on him… and no, no blood yet! Not even in the mouth!

Foxx: No! Dammit!

Stone: Skyler brings Romeo up to his feet, hooks the head and the leg, I think he’s going for the reverse STO… but Romeo powers out and counters the move into a double-arm DDT!

Foxx: I hope Skyler’s not bleeding!

Stone: The ref checks, and fortunately for you and him, he’s not busted open yet. Romeo goes back to work with fists to Skyler’s face and if this doesn’t draw any blood, I don’t know what will!

Foxx: No, Skyler catches a punch and pushes back with all his might! There might still be hope!

Stone: Skyler Striker pushes Romeo off of him and answers with a stiff kick to Romeo’s head! Is there blood? Is it bleeding?

Foxx: Let there be blood!

Stone: No, Romeo’s still as clean as a whistle! Man, I wonder who’s going to get busted open first, these two have big targets on their heads!

Foxx: That’s the object of the match – that’s why it’s called “Sadistic Madness”!

Stone: Skyler whips Romeo to the corner, runs and nails a high dropkick to the face! Not only did he send his neck snapping back, I think that boot connected with his nose!

Foxx: There’s no way he can’t bleed after that shot!

Stone: But I see no drops of red on his face, so he’s still clean! What is his skin made of?

Foxx: The same as our skin!

Stone: Jesus, Foxx, that was a rhetorical question.

Foxx: Well, my answer was true, Romeo’s skin is not as any different than Skyler’s or ours, he’ll bleed soon enough.

Stone: Romeo is laying there crumpled on the corner after that sick dropkick, and now Skyler’s got him in his hands, dragging him to the top turnbuckle!

Foxx: I think he wants to go for the Skyler High Dive II! God that was a mouthful!

Stone: It sure looks that way, Skyler hooks Romeo’s arms and flips over, and if he can manage to fall back down for the impact, surely Romeo’s gonna be busted open!

Foxx: No way you can avoid it now!

Stone: But Romeo won’t budge! He’s trying to break out of the hold! Skyler is hanging upside down like a possum while Romeo tries to fight out of his clutch!

Foxx: No! Keep it in there, Skyler!

Stone: And Romeo has managed to twist himself around! Romeo’s got Skyler hooked this time, and it looks like a favourable position for the Omerta!

Foxx: No! Fight out of it!

Stone: Romeo leaps and just DRIVES Skyler’s face onto the mat with that Omerta! And is that… it is! Skyler has been busted open, now he can be pinned or made to tap out!

Foxx: Dammit!

Stone: Romeo takes advantage of this and goes for the cover, the ref counts, one, two, thr- no, Skyler kicks out at fifteenth-sixteenths! Romeo argues with the ref, he thinks it should’ve been three!

Foxx: Shoulda, woulda, coulda, the fact is Skyler kicked out and this match continues!

Stone: Romeo goes for the cover once more, one, two, Skyler kicks out again!

Foxx: That should be plain as day! Kicked out at two!

Stone: Romeo gets Skyler up on his feet and goes back to his fists, punching him slowly, one fist at a time, and he hooks up Skyler’s arms in the inverted full nelson, wow, we haven’t seen the Sicilian Slam in a while!

Foxx: No, Skyler with a knee to Romeo’s gut and he breaks out of the hold!

Stone: Skyler counters out of the move and with what seems to be the remains of his strength, leaps and spins to hit an absolutely beautiful corkscrew 540 kick to Romeo’s face!

Foxx: And – YES! ROMEO IS BLEEDING TOO!

Stone: But Skyler is down! How can he capitalize if he’s down!

Foxx: He’s down but he’s still moving! He’s crawling over to where Romeo is! It doesn’t matter, Romeo’s bleeding now! The match can end in the next 5 minutes or the next 5 seconds!

Stone: After a slow crawl, Skyler finally reaches Romeo and drapes an arm over his body for the pin! There’s the count! One, two, thr- no, Romeo kicked out before the ref’s hand could count the three!

Stone: That rest period when Skyler was crawling was enough for Romeo! And the match still continues! These two men look absolutely exhausted!

Foxx: One big move from either men could end this match, given their state, and I hope it’s Skyler!

Stone: The two men are rousing, slowly but surely, and the question is, will they be able to find a second wind to carry this match on?

Foxx: These guys were two of the top players of Mt. V. I’m sure they could.

Stone: I agree with you there. Skyler is back up on his feet now, and Romeo’s taking a little more time to get there.

Foxx: Skyler walks over there, ready to give the bleeding Romeo some more punishment!

Stone: Let’s not forget Skyler is bleeding too, both men can lose now. Skyler with a flurry of kicks all over Romeo’s body, you can definitely see the influence Japan has on this young man.

Foxx: The Japanese are known for being crazy-ass bastards, and that should reflect on Skyler’s hard-hitting style.

Stone: Skyler finishes off with a shining wizard straight up to Romeo’s head and Romeo goes down! Skyler goes for the pin but it seems Romeo is not totally down as he rolls backward to put Skyler in an STF! Amazing counter!

Foxx: But Skyler shrugs it off amazingly and tries to stand up as Romeo is still hooked on his face!

Stone: There’s the second wind right there as Skyler just completely NEGATES Romeo’s submission hold!

Foxx: Skyler elbows out of the hold and nails a cutter!

Stone: But that exchange of moves has taken quite a bit out of the two men and once again they are down for the theoretical count!

Foxx: Skyler tries to get back to his feet, come on, let’s finish this Skyles and shut that pussy Romeo up once and for all!

Stone: Skyler slowly makes his way over there, and he clutches Romeo’s head to get him up, but the Italian sends a few half-hearted blows to Skyler’s gut to try and stop him, but they don’t seem to affect Skyler!

Foxx: Come on! End this now!

Stone: Skyler’s got him up and now he’s the one sending blows and punches Romeo’s way! The intensity rising with each punch, Skyler is surely looking to end this match soon!

Foxx: Yes! More! Come on! End this thing!

Stone: But Romeo starts to answer back with a few punches of his own, he looks more exhausted than Skyler!

Foxx: Skyler catches a punch and turns it to a quick arm drag!

Stone: And Romeo does the same!

Foxx: Skyler answers back with a headlock takedown!

Stone: Romeo fires back with his own! They’re trading moves and spots!

Foxx: Skyler with a snap neckbreaker!

Stone: Romeo gets back up with a hard European uppercut! They’re going crazy in there!

Foxx: Skyler whips Romeo back to the corner! Are we gonna see another Skyler High Dive II?

Stone: Skyler runs but Romeo sees it and blocks it with a forearm! Romeo goes up the turnbuckle!

Foxx: Look out, Skyles!

Stone: Romeo leaps and raises the leg for La Fetta Siciliana… but Skyler dodges it! This is pure madness! Both men are upping their game!

Foxx: Skyler goes to the apron again and springboards but dammit, Romeo dodges it too! It’s like they’ve both got spider-sense or something!

Stone: Romeo rebounds with a clothesline but Skyler dodges it! Romeo comes back to a kick to his gut and finally somebody’s hit something!

Foxx: Skyler hooks Romeo’s arms! I think it’s time! Time to end this match with a good For Love!

Stone: Skyler has got Romeo in the hold and has his leg hooked… but there’s a bit of a technical difficulty, I think, Romeo is trying to reverse it!

Foxx: Come on! We’re THIS close!

Stone: Romeo is struggling against the hold, Skyler’s got it locked down like a 2-3 zone…

Foxx: Come on! Do it!

Stone: Romeo… I think Romeo is using all his strength to raise Skyler off the floor! Skyler’s lighter but damn, that’s quite a feat!

Foxx: No!

Stone: Skyler is now on Romeo’s shoulders, Romeo’s arms are still hooked, man, what a sight!

Foxx: No! Not this way!

Stone: And Romeo finally breaks out of the double underhook hold… and drops Skyler into the La Spada Siciliana! Talk about a desperation manoeuvre!

Foxx: NO!

Stone: And an exhausted Romeo lies on top of Skyler for the cover… one! Two! Three! We’ve got a new Abandoned Champion!

Shelia Blige: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NEW ABANDONED CHAMPION… ROMEOOO VIZZIIIIIIINIII!!!

Romeo Vizzini (8.36 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.76 total)
Skyler Striker (8.45 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.45 total)

Foxx: I don’t believe this! I don’t believe this at all! Romeo was supposed to lose, as always!

Stone: Well, Romeo has fought the odds and now he is finally rewarded!

Foxx: Bah! This is a huge upset!

Stone: You can say that again!

The ref hands Romeo the Abandoned title belt, which Romeo takes and raises to the air in triumph. Romeo looks at Striker, almost hesitant, not sure whether to celebrate or to help Striker to his feet. After a few seconds, Romeo offers his opponent a hand.

Stone: See, that’s the honourable thing to do! Romeo Vizzini is doing the right thing here, offering a hand to his fallen opponent. Striker put up a hard fight, definitely a good match.

Foxx: Striker doesn’t even look as though he’s paying attention.

In the ring, Romeo waves his hand in front of Striker, but Striker doesn’t move an inch, just sitting against the ropes, totally at a loss. Romeo finally grabs Striker’s hand and pulls him to his feet, but even then Striker doesn’t make a move.

Stone: He’s taking this pretty hard... when he won that belt it symbolised his love for Jade, and now he’s left with no Abandoned Title, no FMW Championship opportunity, not even a shot at Derrick that I think he wanted more than the belt itself.

Foxx: And he’s also hit a four match losing streak! He’s come so close so many times, but he just can’t seem to get a hold on anything at the moment. Second in Mount Vesuvius, a loss in a Tag Championship match, a loss against his rival TyranT and the FMW Champion, and now he’s lost his Championship... he’s probably a little out of it, Stone!

Romeo offers a hand to Striker to shake but Striker turns and rolls out of the ring, almost robotic in his movements as he jumps the barricade and walks through the crowd, exiting as soon as he can. The crowd too are silent, leaving it a rather awkward moment for Romeo, who decides to celebrate as Croatian Rhapsody plays again.

Stone: Striker leaves the building, but Romeo Vizzini is your new Abandoned Champion one way or the other!

Foxx: I need a new scapegoat.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am

[alc]Immersed in darkness, Drew Michaels sits on his couch with his eyes closed, quietly visualizing the coming tag match. He’s running through the mental preparations necessary to make himself ready when his concentration is broken. A blinding light that shatters his peace is turned on and an unwelcome guest enters the room.

Wraith: Wake up, sleepy head!

Drew: Can I help you, Vincent?

Wraith: No, dear sir, but I can help you.

Drew: Like hell you can. What do you want?

Wraith mock salutes him.

Wraith: I want you to be all you can be.

Drew: When can I be through with you?

Wraith: Thought you’d never ask. Soon enough, my dear, soon enough. But first, we need to settle the matter of this…

Wraith motions to the C-4 Title

Drew: I assume you’ll honour our gentlemen’s agreement and turn that over to me once I’ve dispatched of the... ‘Champion’.

Wraith: But of course, my word is my bond. Speaking of bonds, binds and ties that…

Drew: Spare me the details of your sex life, please… I’ve a match to get ready for, against a 2 time C-4 Champion… a cock jockey. Or am I tagging with one? Why don’t you go orally please them and make it a handicap match, so I can be through with you all at once.

Wraith: You wound me. I wish you could see your path. You’ll thank me for what I’m to put you through, eventually, Andrew. It’s destiny, you see? You can remove your obstacle. I’ll remove mine. And then? Then, it’s time.

Drew: Time is something I’m lacking… if you’ll please leave!

Wraith hands Drew an envelope and opens the door, singing as he departs down the hallway.

Wraith: Tiiiiii-ime is on my side, yes it is!

Drew opens the envelope and finds a Christmas Card, which he peeks into to see a picture of the post victory brutality they endured 1 year ago this week at the hands of Eric Scorpio and X with the caption ‘Hope you have the bestest X-mas ever! XOXO Wraith’. [/alc]

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Alchemy, and have we got a great match-up coming up next.

Foxx: That’s right – Matt Dunn takes down Nigger Charlie!

Stone: What my colleague means is that the match-up is gonna be Matt Dunn indeed versus RAMPAGE!

Foxx: How’s that any different from what I said?

Stone: Way, way different, Foxx.

A loud, booming voice says the words “I Still Kill,” and the bell notes that signify the beginning of Eminem’s “The Way I Am” resound through the PA system as the arena lights go off and gunshots ring out. The lights go back, dim and the dark figure of Dante Jones emerges from the audience area, making his way to the ring. As he reaches the guardrail, he mounts it and jumps to the closest ringpost, and pounds his chest.

Shelia Blige: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Richmond, California, weighing two hundred and sixty-six pounds, this… is… RAMPAAAAGE!!!

Stone: And RAMPAGE! never looked better.

Foxx: …What?

Stone: No homo. I meant that he’s been looking strong since his return to active competition.

Foxx: Right. And that mean streak will be ended tonight by my boy right here.

Eminem is drowned out by the thundering sound of Pendulum’s “Voodoo People” as the numbers and Oderint Dum Metuant flash on the screen. White strobe lights flare on as the guitar hits its last note and Matt emerges from the back, walking slowly to the ring.

Shelia Blige: And his opponent, from Birmingham, England, weighing two hundred and eighteen pounds, MATTHEW…P…DUNN!!!

Foxx: My boy right there.

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen, if you aren’t well aware, Matt Dunn and RAMPAGE! have recently been engaging themselves in a brutal war of words, and this match is the culmination of that war – as well as Dunn being TyranT’s handpicked opponent for our Alchemy GM.

Foxx: It’s merely a battle… maybe even the first of many.

Stone: That may be, given the nature of our business. And I’m sure we’ll be given a top-notch match by these two tonight, each of them skilful competitors in their own right.

Foxx: Oh, enough with the diplomacy. We all know that Matt Dunn > RAMPAGE!.

Matt reaches the ring and climbs in; RAMPAGE! is already prowling the corners. The ref holds RAMPAGE! back as Matt is getting into the ring. Once in, the two circle each other as the ref calls for the bell to be rung.

Stone: And the bell is rung to start the match, and – OH! RAMPAGE! with a heavy spear to Matt Dunn and he is starting this one with the blast as he’s raining down them fists MMA style!

Foxx: That man is a brute! No respect at all for the grace of our sport!

Stone: RAMPAGE! is absolutely not letting up from this assault!

Foxx: Ref, break this up! This sight is a disgrace!

Stone: The ref’s starting a count, one, two, three, four, RAMPAGE! breaks it up! I think Matt is reeling from that sudden attack!

Foxx: That nigger bastard!

Stone: Thank god he can’t hear us from over there, or you’re toast! RAMPAGE! stalking out Matt once more, what is this man gonna do now? Matt gets up and Page runs over there with a hard clothesline! If Matt doesn’t formulate a plan now he’ll be a goner!

Foxx: Come on, Matt!

Stone: Dante stalking Matt once more, Matt gets up and there he goes – but Matt ducks! And a spinning heel kick to get back in the game!

Foxx: Finally! I damn hope he broke RAMPAGE!’s nose there.

Stone: Nope, no blood on the nose and given the size difference, we don’t know how long Dunn’s momentum can take him. He’s prowling on RAMPAGE! and there he goes with a running knee to the head! And now Dunn’s thrown all caution to the wind here as he punches RAMPAGE! too while he’s down!

Foxx: All’s fair in love and war, and besides, Jones did that first so it’s more than fair for Matt to do the same.

Stone: And Matt is just pounding away and the ref’s now doing the count on him too! The ref gets to four and Matt’s off of Dante! But he gets back on the ride! Pounding away… but Dante shoves him off! Look at that sheer power!

Stone: And RAMPAGE! drags Matt by his hair. He steps back, and lets loose! MANSLAUGHTER! And he lets loose that uppercut but Matt grabs hold of it and counters into a DDT!

Foxx: And my boy is back in the game, baby!

Stone: Matt steps outside the ropes and springboards into a legdrop! That can’t feel good at all!

Foxx: It DOESN’T feel good! That’s like a boomerang hitting your neck! That shit HURTS!

Stone: Well, no doubt about that, that’s what they’re here for, now isn’t it?

Foxx: No doubt about that, and look at that, my boy Matty’s got a knee on RAMPAGE!’s back! And he’s pulling back hard on his arms!

Stone: Matt Dunn applying a dangerous submission hold to Dante Jone’s back and arms, and he might just tear those arms out of their sockets!

Foxx: He better!

Stone: The ref checks up on Dante, asking him if he wants to submit, but we all know better and he’s not gonna tap!

Foxx: He could just lay there all day, and Matt could very well rip out his arms!

Stone: But look, Dante with all his strength, trying to get up and carry Matt Dunn on his back, trying to get to a vertical base…

Foxx: Hah, too bad, Matt dropped that knee again and Dante Jones is back on the floor!

Stone: Matt Dunn reinforcing his hold on RAMPAGE! and Page is just howling in mad pain, the ref checks again but Page is willing to put himself through pain to stay in the game…

Foxx: I’ll tell you what, if he wants to retain use of his arm he better give up.

Stone: An ordinary man might give up, but this is Dante Jones, and he’s better than that. The ref checking again but Dante shakes his head in pain, Matt Dunn is really pulling hard here!

Foxx: He’s better than that? Or he’s just stupid? This looks like stupidity to me, Stone.

Stone: This is endurance, this is determination, this is a primal drive to win the contest. Dante trying once more to get back to that vertical base, can he do it, can he stand up on two feet?

Foxx: No, Matt is too strong for him!

Stone: But Matt is trying to drop that knee again, but to no avail, RAMPAGE! won’t let it get him down, he’s on one knee, and Matt’s a bit into the air but with his other foot on the ground…

Foxx: Come on, Matt!

Stone: RAMPAGE! trying slowly and steadily to stand up, now he’s on both knees… now he’s on one foot, but he’s stopped, RAMPAGE! has stalled, it must be the pain coursing through his upper body… but NO! With a mighty heave, RAMPAGE! has voluntarily fallen backwards, taking Matt Dunn with him, making Matt crash to the mat!

Foxx: But the damage has been done! The damage has been done! He may have countered but Matt has done enough damage to him!

Stone: RAMPAGE! clutches his shoulders and back in pain but he can stand up, he’s still got the strength to stand up, the question now is, can he keep riding the momentum he just created with that counter?

Foxx: The answer is no. He can’t. Matt has dealt considerable damage with that submission manoeuvre.

Stone: RAMPAGE! launches again and hits that clothesline on Dunn but it took a toll on his shoulder! It still hurts!

Foxx: Matt was smart in doing that submission. He knows it’s going to incapacitate Dante in some way, even when Dante got back on the offensive. Case in point.

Stone: Dante finding the strength to get back on his feet and every blow he deals to Matt Dunn only kills him further, but I’m willing to bet that he’s willing to push through the pain to win.

Foxx: And Matt ducks another clothesline and gives RAMPAGE! a low kick to send him crashing to the floor!

Stone: Matt Dunn once again has the momentum, how much more damage can he dish out to Dante?

Foxx: Considerable damage, that’s what. Dunn’s prowling Dante and he gets up, runs over there for a dangerous looking straitjacket lungblower! Even more pain!

Stone: RAMPAGE! is doubling over the floor in pain! Matt takes advantage of this and makes the cover! One, two, no, Page kicks out!

Foxx: Dammit! Anyway, Matt runs the ropes and falling knee to the head! He’s just beating up RAMPAGE! and I’m loving it!

Stone: Matt mounts Dante again and lets loose with the MMA-style fists! At this point he’s just doing anything and everything to get rid of RAMPAGE!

Foxx: He just wants to make him bleed, Stone.

Stone: And before the ref can get to five Matt lays off of Dante, and now he’s dragging him up. Matt takes a step backward, and leaps forward into a leg lariat, BUT DANTE CATCHES HIM AND COUNTERS INTO A POWERBOMB! Dante’s still hurt, but that was amazing!

Foxx: Wha- fuck, that wasn’t supposed to happen!

Stone: RAMPAGE! crawls over to Matt and makes the cover, one, two, no, Matt got the shoulder up! He’s still in the game!

Foxx: As sick as that powerbomb may be, you don’t just put away Matthew P. Dunn!

Stone: Dante getting back up to his feet and Matt getting up to his, and both of them staggering closer to each other, Dante lets fly a hard right hand!

Foxx: But it’s too weak to fell Matt! Matt gets back with his own right fist!

Stone: Dante with another right hand, and you can see the pain it also causes him!

Foxx: And Matt trades back with another punch!

Stone: Dante with a punch of his own, and another in quick succession! He’s fighting through the pain! And another! He’s speeding up, kicking it gear after gear!

Foxx: No!

Stone: Dante with more combos… Dante whips Dunn to the corner and, wait, the referee was in the way, unbeknownst to Dante, and Dunn crashed with the ref and the ref is down!

Foxx: Ref bump! Come on Matt, wake up, you gotta take advantage of this!

Stone: Matt’s crashed to the corner, and Dante’s taking advantage of this… here come the MANSLAUGHTER! once more! But wait… what?

The crowd fires up but Dante hasn’t even done anything yet… until the cameras reveal that Cactus Sam is running down the ramp with a chair in his hand, with Dante unaware!

Stone: It’s Cactus Sam! Cactus Sam! And he’s got a chair with him!

Foxx: Finally, the cavalry to the rescue!

Stone: Oh, man, not this way! Turn around, Page!

Cactus Sam slides into the ring with RAMPAGE!’s back turned to him. Sam charges forward with the chair raised high above his head, at which point RAMPAGE! finally turns around to see. Sam swings, and at the last second, RAMPAGE! ducks and with his hands sends Sam crashing the chair onto Matt instead!

Foxx: WHAT!

Stone: Cactus Sam just crashed into his tag team partner!

Foxx: WHAT! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!

Stone: RAMPAGE! got out of the way and as a result, Cactus Sam accidentally hit his partner Matt Dunn with a steel chair!

Sam quickly rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp.

Stone: Wait, what… Sam wasn’t even shocked! He didn’t even turn around to get scared by RAMPAGE! It wasn’t an accident… but he’s not even checking up on his partner?

Foxx: Well, there has been a bit of tension as of late between the two.

Stone: I’m pretty sure what just happened was a pure accident, but I’m surprised Sam wasn’t even the slightest bit shocked!

Foxx: Maybe we just don’t know it, you know he’s not the type to give a shit about anyone…

Stone: Well, it doesn’t matter now, Page’s got Dunn’s limp body in his hands, dragging him to the middle of the ring, kick to the gut, and he lifts Matt up, and nails the Rant’s End through the pain! Dante’s clutching his arms in pain, but the match is basically over!

Foxx: Not this way!

Stone: Dante makes the cover! One, two, three, chalk up a strange victory to RAMPAGE!

Shelia Blige: And here is your winner… RAMPAGE!

RAMPAGE! (8.6 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.3 avs = 9.8 total)
Matt Dunn (8.12 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.1 avs = 9.12 total)

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen if you’ve just tuned in, watch this replay to see what you missed.

The replay shows Sam running down the ramp and accidentally hitting Matt, and then of him quickly rolling out of the ring.

Stone: The strangest part is the fact that he didn’t even stop to take in what he had inadvertently done.

Foxx: I don’t know, I know there’s gotta be a rational explanation for all of this.

Stone: I’m just as bewildered as you, partner. Sam went in, made a mistake, and didn’t even stop to consider the carnage.

Foxx: There’s gotta be an explanation.

Stone: There has to be. Matt gets up and quickly rolls out of the ring to avoid whatever wrath RAMPAGE! may still have for him, and there he goes, limping up the ramp. I bet he’s gonna go looking for Sam backstage.

Foxx: I don’t blame him, he needs an answer. We all need an answer. I don’t think that was a mere accident.

RAMPAGE! doesn’t leave the ring, instead grabbing a mic from ringside.

RAMPAGE!: Listen. I didn’t expect to send TyranT off to hospital tonight. I was saving that ambulance for Catalyst after I beat TyranT to within an inch of his life. But now, thanks to that degenerate former partner of mine, Alex O’Rion, TyranT will not be one hundred percent going into Catalyst. Naturally, I was hoping to avoid this shit. I don’t want to beat a cripple at Catalyst. That proves nothing. Nothing!

The crowd are silent as RAMPAGE! rubs a hand over his forehead.

RAMPAGE!: You have no idea how hard it is to balance being a General Manager first and a superstar second. You see, as much as I hate McKenzie, as much as I was born to fight what he represents, he is an investment that FMW has made. As General Manager, I have to protect that investment. Which is why TyranT is currently receiving the best medical care affordable as we speak. I-

RAMPAGE is interrupted by the flickering of the MetalTron. It sparkles to life and reveals a hospital room. Most of the room is dark, and it has clearly been a reserved room – only one patient is in the room, along with Action Jackson and his camera crew. The camera goes fairly close to TyranT and Jackson appears to be scrambling off-camera, with a few shouts of ‘did you get it? Did you see him moving?’. RAMPAGE!’s eyes are instantly drawn to the screen, as the cameraman fumbles again to get a good shot of TyranT. A dim white light is being thrust upon him from the other end of the room, giving him a menacing appearance with all of the bruising on his face. The camera shakes and pulls back a bit as TyranT stirs for a moment.

RAMPAGE!: JACKSON! Jackson, can you hear me over there?

Jackson: Yeah, I... I can hear you, sir!

RAMPAGE!: Good. Can TyranT hear me as well?

A few seconds of fumbling behind the camera and Jackson replies again.

Jackson: Yes, sir! You’re on speaker here! TyranT should be able to hear you!

TyranT shuffles himself backwards a bit, trying to sit up at this point. He is clearly heavily medicated, because his eyes appear unfocused and whatever hair he has is dishevelled. He emits a grunt but nothing more.

RAMPAGE!: TYRANT! You’d better get used to that position, bruh. You might be spending the rest of your life there if you ever spit in MY face again!

TyranT finally manages to sit up and after a few seconds of trying to orient himself, he slides his feet out of the bed, still sitting on its edge, looking strangely at the cameraman and Jackson, both of whom have backed off.

RAMPAGE!: You probably think I sent my old pal Alex in tonight to weaken you, right? To soften you up? Well, that’s not the case. It was Pick Your Poison tonight, Billy, I picked my former partner, you picked yours, and I won. You didn’t. Fair is fair. None of this was-

TyranT: AH FUCKIN’ KNEW YE’ COULDN’T BEAT THE TYRANT ON YER FUCKIN’ OWN! AH FUCKIN’... FUCKIN’ KNEW IT!!!

TyranT has managed to stand up, although he looks to be putting a lot of effort into standing up without assistance. The dim light does nothing to make him look less dangerous, and the cameraman is shaking so much that he has a hard time focusing on TyranT.

TyranT: AH KNOW WHAT YE’ DID, JONES! Ah know... ah’ know! Ah KNOW! Ye’ USED that pile of SHIT Alex OH APOSTROPHE RION to get yerself a fuckin’ ADVANTAGE goin into... INTO CATALYST!

TyranT stumbles forward so his face is only a few inches from the camera, giving us a horrific close up of TyranT’s face. The veins on his forehead are throbbing, and his cheeks are flushed red. A small cut on his lip extends outward from the corner of his mouth , and his eyes are bloodshot badly.

TyranT: Corrupt, ye’ are! FUCKIN’ CORRUPT! Ye go ON and ON about all the FUCKIN’ SUPER VILLAINS runnin’ around this shithole COMPANY, and how YER’ THE FUCKIN’ SAVIOUR? HAH!

McKenzie pauses to spit on the ground next to him in disgust, and he laughs a grunted, muffled laugh.

TyranT: Ah... ah know what ye’ are, Jones. AH KNOW! Ah know ye’ don’t give a DAMN what happens to EFF EMM FUCKIN’ w... AH KNOW! Nah, Jones! Ah know! Yer just as MISERABLE and SELFISH as... as us! As any damn ONE of us! Yer’ just as spiteful, JUST as TWISTED as any former member of the Original... Original Sin! AH KNOW YE’, JONES! Look at Alchemy! It ain’t got NO better since ye’ ARRIVED! NONE! Ye’ LOST yer top championship ter Anarchy, ye’ LOST the respect of the LOCKER room! HAH! AH KNOW!

TyranT steps back again, gaining his footing and staring straight into the camera.

TyranT: They say AH’M the CANCER? What was the LAST thing YE’ GOT, Jones? AH’LL SHOW YER FUCKIN’ CANCER!!!

TyranT turns behind him and overturns the flimsy hospital bed, then looks back and out of nowhere launches himself at Action Jackson, who has no time to run. The cameraman is bumped back and falls to the ground, but he manages to keep the camera angled so we can see TyranT. TyranT has started pummelling Jackson, a relentless and dangerous look in his wild and bloodshot eyes.

TyranT: MAY AH’ HAVE MERCY ON YER’ FUCKIN’ SOUL!

Smash.

TyranT: MAY AH...

Smash.

TyranT: HAVE MERCY...

Smash.

TyranT: ON YER FUCKIN’...

Smash.

TyranT: SOUL!!!!!!

TyranT continues his attack until hospital staff enter the room, flooding it with bright light from outside. They try to restrain TyranT, and one or two pull Jackson away from him – a brief camera shot shows Jackson’s nose looks broken and his face flooded with his own blood – while the rest try to hold TyranT back. TyranT struggles against them, still throwing a fist whenever one of his arms gets free, and then in his flailing he manages to boot the camera, and everything goes black. In the ring, RAMPAGE! slides out of the ring and leaves without another word.

Stone: That was... scary.

Foxx: I think RAMPAGE! knows it’s partly his fault, too! But indeed, that was one of the creepiest things I’ve seen in this company... I wouldn’t want to be facing him at Catalyst!

Stone: That’s for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 am

[alc]Revels of victory echo throughout the locker room of the Silver Pistols, for although Robert Pearson came away with a loss, the new Abandoned Champion Romeo Vizzini certainly has something to rejoice about. Pearson and Michael James both look at the shining golden belt which still reads ‘Skyler Striker’, and they share a laugh over drinks.

James: And your NEW-

Pearson: Yeah, we know, you’ve said that about a million times, Mike!

Romeo: Always good to hear it though. I wish Travis was around to celebrate though.

A slow clap emanates from the doorway, and the Pistols’ faces all sour as they realise who their unwelcome guest is.

Shiner: Bravo, Vizzini. Bravo. Done well. Battle only begun, however.

Romeo: What the hell do you want?

Shiner: Busy celebrating? No problems. Came to inform you of General Manager’s words. Jones admitted need for TyranT to be softened before Catalyst. McKenzie called Jones out on corrupt ways, Jones had no evidence to refute points. Could only hang head in shame.

Romeo: Your point?

Shiner: Was onto something last show. Jones bad for the brand. Bad for you, Vizzini.

Romeo slings his belt over his shoulder and looks Shiner directly in the eyes, James and Pearson flanking him, although Shiner shows no sign of intimidation.

Romeo: You know, after Striker disappeared tonight, I realised that if it wasn’t for senor RAMPAGE!, I’d never have received this opportunity. Dante gave me the match, and so I owe a fair bit to him.

Shiner: Amusing. If not for Jones, I would not have this opportunity either. Immediately following your victory, I requested Jones make me number one contender to Abandoned Championship. He granted request. Pleasant man. I enjoy RAMPAGE! system. No need to earn, only ask.

Romeo looks a bit frustrated with this, but he composes himself quickly.

Romeo: You signed up for an ass kicking then.

Shiner: Must disagree. Reasons for request and subsequent granting are two-fold. One, Jones wants failure from you. No interest in you, friends, family, Pistols, nothing. Only cares for self, ratings, his own clique. Neither you or I are members. Probably wishes you and I demolish each other. You wish to know why I show interest in playing Jones’ game? Second reason. Your victory was for justice. I search for truth. And truth is this company does not need order. Needs balance. Balance I can bring.

Shiner pauses for a moment, pulls out a notepad and pen, and scribbles a memo before putting pen and paper back in his pocket.

Shiner: More to things than meets eyes. At Catalyst, you may discover more than you ever wanted to know.

Shiner departs without a second’s wait, leaving Romeo with a ticked off expression, but James and Pearson encourage him not to worry, and Romeo goes back to celebrating, although one gets the feeling that Shiner is still on his mind.[/alc]

Stone: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to FMW Alchemy, and what you are about to witness is something truly special. The FINAL round of the prestigious Hayabusa Cup tournament.

Foxx: Damn right Stone. I had the pleasure of calling this match, and it’s honestly a special match. Four men, vying for the opportunity to book the FMW Pay-Per-View, Catalyst. It’s a hot match to call, and an even hotter result!

Stone: Before we go back, any “Spoilers” you can give our fans.

Foxx: Well, I can guarantee that Jaro did NOT win this.

Stone: But he wasn’t even in the match. He wasn’t even in the tournament. Hell, I don’t even think he’s out of that wheelchair yet.

Foxx: Well I guess that means I’m telling the truth.

Stone: Touché. Well, let’s take a look at how this match unfolded. September 25th, 2008, Tokyo, Japan. The finals of the Hayabusa Cup, contested between Harlequin, Butters, Chris Austin and Drew Michaels.

[alc]Cherry: The following contest is the Hayabusa Cup Finals, to be contested under first fall to a finish FATAL FOUR WAY RULES!!! Introducing first…

The speakers come to life with the easy beats and low rapping vocals of “Break The Walls Down” by R.A. The Rugged Man. Chris Austin walks out to a strobe wash of red and gray. He beats on his chest as he proudly makes his way to the ring.

Cherry: From San Jose, California, weighing in at 224 pounds, he is the Radical One CHRIS AUUUUUUUUUUUSSTINNNNNNNNNN

Morpheus: A proud night for Chris Austin indeed. He’s got a chance to capture one of the most prestigious awards in FMW.

Foxx: A Reminder for the more daft viewers at home, Chris Austin qualified for tonight’s final by winning the Ring of Valor match earlier on tonight.

Austin enters the ring, posing for the fans as his theme music fades out, before being cut out completely by the driving beats of Marilyn Manson’s “This is the New Shit”, prompting an extremely excited Butters to appear from backstage. Jumping up and down and slapping hands to some now rabbit fans, he makes his way to the ring.

Cherry: From Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 251 pounds, he is THE New Shit, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEERRRRRRRSS

Foxx: What a surprise packet Butters has been. He’s surprised us all and won over a plethora of fans in the making.

Morpheus: He’s got the most momentum going for him going into this match. Surprise packets often do that, surprise you! He earned his way into this match by winning the Ring of Fire match.

Butters tests out the ropes in the ring as his music fades out and into the slower tempo-ed “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash. Former FMW Champion, Ultraviolent Champion and Mount Vesuvius winner Drew Michaels steps out to an overwhelming ovation. Drew Michaels though, keeps it realistic though, strolling down to the ring, acknowledging the support of the fans.

Cherry: From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is the Ultraviolent One, DRRRRREW MICHAELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Foxx: And if there’s got to be a favourite, it has to be Drew. The only Alchemy superstar in the match, and he knows exactly how to win the big matches. Just look at his history!

Morpheus: History doesn’t account for much right now! Drew won the Ring of Steel match to qualify for the finals tonight.

Drew enters the ring and extends his hand to both Butters and Chris Austin, with both accepting the show of sportsmanship from the FMW Veteran. The fan’s attention is taken away by the Gregorian Chant like sounds of the opening of “Voodoo” by Godsmack. Followed by his HavOc stable mates, and supporting his newly won FMW Ultraviolent Championship, Harlequin turns to the trio hell bent on accompanying him and sends them backstage, before making his way to the ring.

Cherry: And from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the current Ultraviolent Champion, HAAAAARLEQUINNNNNNNNNN.

Morpheus: And speaking of favourites, Harlequin would be a close second I believe. Recently won Ultraviolent Championship on his shoulder a testament to why he should be feared. Not to mention is reputation.

Foxx: I’d be wary of him if I was any of the other three competitors. Harlequin got here by winning the Ring of Wire match earlier on in the evening.

Morpheus: Four men are in the ring, and we are underway here. The four men are staying very cautious here to start things off.

Foxx: Circling the ring by all four is the way we begin, until Harlequin turns the other way and decapitates Butters with a clothesline! Austin takes advantage on a distracted Michaels with a superkick to the jaw!

Morpheus: Butters fights back on the ground here, trying to work Harlequin off him, but the FMW Ultraviolent Champion has all the answers. Headbutt galore by Harlequin sees him firmly in control.

Foxx: Meanwhile, we have Austin mounting Michaels and begins smacking him around all over the mat. Michaels is still dazed after that kick and isn’t offering much in terms of defensive strategy.

Harlequin suddenly gets off Butters and turns to Chris Austin, Austin doesn’t notice until far too late, until he has Ultraviolent Forearm trying to choke him out.

Morpheus: Harlequin showcasing his lighting fast moves here as he applies a Near Naked Choke to Austin. Butters though has gotten to his feet, and is quick to move to “Damage Central”. He’s throwing left and rights at Harlequin. Harlequin not having a bar of it though as he uses Chris Austin as a shield.

Tired of using Austin as a shield, Harlequin turns and delivers a massive back breaker to Austin, which causes his feet to fly up and clip the jaw of Butters.

Foxx: HARLEQUIN TAKES CARE OF TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!! Butters has crumpled like a sack of potatoes! Austin is rolling around on the mat, clutching at his neck and back. He’s in massive pain at the moment.

Morpheus: And here it comes… Harlequin looks out over his destruction and…

[size=200][laugh][/laugh][/size]

Foxx: I’m glad he’s on your brand Morpheus. That laugh sends chills down my spine every time I hear it.

Morpheus: I don’t get that. Maybe you’re just weak Foxx. Harlequin turns his attention to Drew Michaels now. He’s grabbing him and dragging him up by the head. JAWBREAKER BY MICHAELS! Instincts kicking in for the former FMW Champion.

Foxx: Michaels makes his way back to his feet now, and Butters is doing the same. I think this is going to be the first time the two have face off.

Morpheus: Possibly. I wouldn’t bet on it though, you never know with Indies and wrestling schools and such. Butters blocks the right hand from Michaels and drives a knee into the stomach of Drew Michaels. Butters with an INSIDE CRADLE, 1…2… KICK OUT BY MICHAELS. Almost saw this end right here and now.

Foxx: Not so. Butters and Michaels quick to get back to their feet, Butters goes on the offensive again, knife edge chop to the chest of Michaels. He follows up with a second, and a third! He’s forced Michaels back into a corner, where he uses his forearm and the top turnbuckle for leverage, trying to choke the former Ultraviolent Champion out. Referee’s not having a bar of it however. He’s counting rope break,1…2…3…4… Butters releasing the hold.

Morpheus: He’s got a huge opportunity here, he wouldn’t want to waste it with a DQ loss, giving Drew Michaels the win. I don’t think Chris Austin or Harlequin would forgive him.

Butters steps back from the hold, before charging in with a massive chest first splash to Drew in the corner.

Foxx: Prepare to get wet NO! Drew moved out of the way! Butters splashed the top turn buckle in steak!! Here comes Drew with lightning speed, bounces off the ropes, RUNNING EUROPEAN UPPERCUT CONNECTS!

Morpheus: Butters falls, but into the hands of the waiting Chris Austin, who is quick to lock in a Full Nelson on Butters, and is urging Drew to wear him out!

Foxx: Drew’s not going to, he’s got too much pride to do that now. He turns around INTO THE GRASP OF HARLEQUIN! HUGE POWERSLAM CONNECTS! COVER, 1…2. Break up by Austin.

Morpheus: Butters got thrown aside there, but he caught himself on the ropes there. Three men stand up but WALK INTO A CROSS BODY FROM BUTTERS!!!!! He must have springboarded that move!

Foxx: Butters with a cover on Harlequin, 1…2… kick out by the Ultraviolent Champion. Butters isn’t giving this a rest here. Harlequin dragged to his feet, and a HUGE DDT connect by Butters to lay him out again.

Morpheus: Butters is thinking high flying as Chris Austin and Drew Michaels face off again. Drew with the Irish whip to Austin. Austin on the rebound runs into a Samoan Drop.

As Drew stands up again, he notices Butters standing on the top rope, taking aim at Harlequin.

Foxx: Here flies but HOLY SHIT! DREW JUST HIT A FLYING BUTTERS WITH A STANDING DROP KICK!

Morpheus: SIMPLY AMAZING! IT’S IMAGINATION LIKE THAT WHICH WON DREW THE FMW CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Foxx: Butters is in trouble on the floor as Drew turns his attention back to Chris Austin. He’s got Austin up FOR A WICKED DDT! AUSTIN IS OUT LIKE A LIGHT!!!

Morpheus: Drew is on FIRE!!! He’s got similar intentions in mind for Butters, he PICKS HIM UP AND DRILLS HIM WITH THE WICKED DDT AS WELL!!

Foxx: Holy Cow. Could tonight be Drew Michaels’ night? All that stands between him and Hayabusa Cup glory appears to be 200 pounds of Sadistic Madness. Harlequin has only just made it to his feet, and seems to be content to just stand there, looking madly as Drew Michaels.

Morpheus: Former and Current Ultraviolent Champions facing off in the middle of the ring, it’s a moment that doesn’t happen too often. AND THEY BOTH EXPLODE!! Left and rights flying from both men. Michaels though catches both of Harlequins fists, and lands a brutal headbutt, weakening his foe.

Foxx: Former FMW Champion Irish Whips the Ultraviolent Champion across the ring. He misses though with the rebound clothesline. Harlequin follows the momentum though, on the rebound behind, hits a flying forearm to the forehead of the turning Drew Michaels.

Morpheus: Drew staggers back, and trips over the broken body of Chris Austin, neither he nor Butters have moved after those Wicked DDTs. Harlequin now moving in, he flies and hits a cross body splash on Drew Michaels. Quick back to his feet, he drags Michaels to his feet.

Foxx: Michaels trying to defend himself, but Harlequin is too quick, Spinebuster to Drew, RIGHT on top of Austin! Harlequin with the cover on both men. 1…2… KICK OUT by both men.

Morpheus: Harlequin’s not content to stop there. He walks over to Butters, and drags him over to where the trio lies.

Butters tries to surprise Harlequin with a possum attack, however, it falls flat, with Harlequin stomping him in the chest.

Foxx: Whoops! Harlequin caught that sneak attack, and is making him pay. Leg drop across the throat of Butters. Austin is rising on the other side of the ring, so is Michaels, so whatever dastardly plan Harlequin had is right out the window.

Morpheus: Drew is up on the ropes… BRUTAL clothesline by Austin puts Drew Michaels over the top rope and out of the ring!

Foxx: Austin now rushing over to where Harlequin is assaulting Butters, and takes Harlequin down with a running knee to the temple of Harlequin. That knocked him back a long way.

Austin looks down at Butters and says something to him. Butters says something back as Austin picks him up and places him on his feet.

Morpheus: It looks like Butters and Austin have decided to team up and take out Harlequin together. He’s posing as an extremely dangerous threat.

Foxx: Butters and Austin definitely ARE teaming up as they double leg drop Harlequin’s arms. The pair pick up the Ultraviolent Champion and deliver a HUGE double suplex to him. The HavOc member is in desperate trouble.

Morpheus: No doubt. Both men pick him up again. It looks like a second double suplex…

Foxx: NO! Double Brainbuster connects! Harlequin is out cold.

Morpheus: Drew Michaels back in the ring, Austin and Butters turn around and face him. It looks bad for the former FMW Champion. Here come the team of Austin and Butters. Drew ducks the double clothesline, and counters with a double clothesline of his own.

Foxx: Butters and Chris Austin quick to their feet, but Drew has them covered, a brilliant Samoan Drop to Butters gives him the advantage again.

Morpheus: Only momentarily. Austin takes it away with a Diving Headbutt to the stomach of Michaels. Drew is in REAL trouble now. Austin drags Michaels up ties his hands behind his back. Drew’s trapped, and he’s struggling like he knows it.

Foxx: Butters is up, and he’s seen the trouble Michaels is in, bounce off the ropes, SPEAR!!!! Butters takes Michaels down right there with that HUGE spear!

On the other side of the ring, Harlequin begins to force himself to his feet. Butters notices this as he rises from the spear, and orders the smaller Chris Austin to take care of the dangerous Harlequin.

Morpheus: Butters the true ring general here, ordering his temporary ally around like he’s a bitch but… did you see that smirk that came across Austin’s face then?

Foxx: I did. It was a good sign I think. Butters has Drew Michaels up. Kick to the gut. Austin has Harlequin where he wants him. Both men make their moves on their opponents, OH GOD! SYNCHRONISED FINISHERS!!!

Morpheus: BUTTERS WITH THE DARWINISM ON DREW MICHAELS, AUSTIN WITH THE RCA DRIVER TWO ON HARLEQUIN!!! BOTH MEN COULD BE DEAD!!

Austin and Butters both stand up after hitting their hardest hitting moves on the dangerous duo. They look at each other, before snapping down to the ground, pinning their respective men.

Foxx: DOUBLE COVER, THE REFEREE’S A BIT HESITANT, BUT HERE’S THE COUNT, ONE…TWO…THREE!!!!!!!

Just before the count of three, Drew Michaels manages SOMEHOW to force a kick out from under the weight of Butters. Harlequin on the other hand, doesn’t.

Morpheus: AUSTIN’S WON IT!!!!!! HE’S GOT IT!!! DREW KICKED OUT AND HARLEQUIN DIDN’T!!!!

Butters looks up at Austin, who’s jumped up in glee after making the winning pin. The referee grabs Chris Austin’s hand and raises it high above his head. Butters runs his hands through his head in utter despair after losing the match. Austin on the other hand, jumps up to the top of the corner turnbuckle and poses excitedly for the roaring fans.

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION OF 2008, THE RADICAL CHRIS AUSTIN!!!!!!

Chris Austin (8.43 aps + 0.8 avs = 9.23 total)
Butters (8.5 aps + 0.6 avs = 9.1 total)
Drew Michaels (8.45 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.55 total)
Harlequin (8.14 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.34 total)
[/alc]

Back Live…

“Break the Walls Down” by R.A. The Rugged Man blasts through the roaring fans who have just witnessed the match on the Metaltron. Chris Austin arrives in the Alchemy Arena wearing a pinstripe suit with no tie, causing a stir among the female fans in the audience, and garnering huge pops from everyone who witnessed the match. He walks proudly down the aisle with an unstoppable smile on his face.

Blige: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to Alchemy, THE HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION, CHRIS AUSTIN!!!

Austin picks up a microphone at ringside, before rolling into the ring. He poses on the turnbuckle to the delight of the fans before settling himself down in the middle of the ring.

Austin: HELLO ALCHEMY!!!

This sends the fans into a frenzy! Austin laughs while the fans settle down.

Stone: Listen to the crowd! They love it, this is a huge moment for Chris Austin!

Austin: Come on, come on, settle down. I’ve just won the Hayabusa Cup for goodness sakes. You’re treating me like you’d treat the president!

Again, at the mention of a change in US President, the crowd erupts in support. Austin raises his hand though, still with a big smile on his face.

Austin: Come on, I DO have a time limit guys, and first and foremost, I NEED to thank every one of you. All the fans, thank YOU for believing in me, for giving me the strength and the will to push myself to the limit, and actually believe, YES, I can win the Hayabusa Cup!

The crowd pops loudly for the appreciation of their support. Austin allows them to riot on for longer this time, before putting his hand up to say more.

Austin: And because of you, I now get to run the show at Catalyst. This is something I can quite honestly say I am pumped to be able to! And because you gave me the strength, I’m giving back to YOU! That’s right, I’m booking this show with you all in mind.

The crowd erupts in support of the idea. An “Austin Rocks” chant breaks out in bay 13, which causes Austin to laugh again, before he puts his hand up again to silence the crowd.

Austin: Now I’m sure you’ve all been busy voting for who you want to see in matches, stipulations and referees at Catalyst, and the RESULTS ARE IN!! At Catalyst, the Television Championship match will be a Special Referee match. The combatants, well, you need to watch Anarchy to find out, because frankly, we don’t know who they are yet, but I can tell you it will be refereed by YOUR CHOICE OF FORMER TV CHAMPION, X!!!

Foxx: Haha... you can hear the hatred in Austin’s voice at mentioning X.

Austin: The next match is a bit different. Your choice of Dalby Sound vs Alex O’Rion fell through, as Sound has been too tied up recently to be able to sign the contract on the match, so we compromised, and placed what is certainly going to be a HOT Tag contest instead. The team of Leon Caprice and Marky Mark will take on Alex O’Rion, and his associate Retribution, with their friend Cyrus, in a Special Tag Team Match!!!

Stone: The return of Retribution and Cyrus, that’ll be an interesting match indeed for the two victorious rookies!

Austin: We will also see Pure Extremist take on “The Voice”. Now, we could have seen an I Quit Match, or a Hangman’s Holocaust Match, but you’ve chosen for it to be a Career vs. Identity Match!!!

Foxx: Too bad PX will never win... I really want to know who the Voice is!

Austin: Janus Flare and Wraith will also do battle. Their reward? You could have made it a Gold Card Gauntlet Qualifier, or even a number one contenders match to the Abandoned Championship, but you decided the two should face off in a Number One Contenders match for the C-4 Championship!!!

Stone: At least Wraith will be happy with that one.

Austin: The FMW World Tag Team Championships will also be up for grabs, Matt Dunn and Cactus Sam will be defending against YOUR combination of HavOc, which you decided should be Mercutio and Syanide!!!

Foxx: Sucks to Frost, but after seeing the events going on earlier in the night, this might be the end of Sam and Dunn’s reign!

Austin: Your Mount Vesuvius Winner, TyranT, will face off with RAMPAGE!, in a match, where someone loses something. Will TyranT surrender the Mount Vesuvius torch? Will RAMPAGE! Lose his career? Well, we don’t know yet, because one will happen. BOTH the Mount Vesuvius Torch and RAMPAGE!’s career are on the line. It’s Go Big or Go Home!!!

Stone: That’s going to be a dangerous match after what occurred earlier on. I wouldn’t want to be in that ring when they’re fighting!

Austin: The Ultraviolent Championship will be on the line. Harlequin will defend his championship in a 15 Minute Massacre. YOU chose his challengers, who are, in no particular order, Guiomar the Barbaric, Butters, Hannibal Frost, War Machine, The Celt and Jack Boice!!!

Foxx: I love massacre matches... War Machine all the way baby!

Austin: The C-4 Championship, currently in my home town of Anarchy, will be up for grabs, when Anarchy’s C-4 Champion Hostyle defends against Alchemy’s Beat the Clock winner, Drew Michaels! Will we see a Hostyle Territories match? NO! How about an Iron Man match? Wrong again, no we will see a Maximum C-4 Match!!!

Stone: Finally, our C4 Championship comes home!

Austin: As a result of not getting your approval to challenge for the FMW Championship, I’ve given, out of the goodness of my heart, these two men a chance to prove themselves on Pay Per View, against each other. Which is why, at Catalyst, we will see Skyler Striker vs. Eric Scorpio!!!

Foxx: If Striker shows up, that is. He disappeared pretty quick earlier tonight!

Austin: Which brings us to the Main Event, and what a Main Event it is going to be. A Triple Threat match. The FMW Champion, Christian G. Smitten will defend against the man who he defeated for the belt, John “Doc” Derrick, and YOUR choice of challenger, Nick Bryson!!!

Stone: And Nick Bryson with the ultimate chance to break out of Drew’s shadow!

After hearing the rundown of the Catalyst card, the crowd screams out in approval and excitement. Chris Austin however, isn’t finished.

Austin: If you were paying attention, you’d see, little old me has been left off the card. Now, where should I compete? How about, we make the FMW Championship match a FATAL FOUR WAY!?

The crowd screams in delight. Austin shushes them down quickly though.

Austin: As much as I’d love to, I have too much respect for John Derrick and Nick Bryson to interfere in their big chance. However, there is one man on Anarchy who I do feel needs to be brought down a peg or two. You see, that man is defending a championship at Catalyst, and is the De Facto leader of a prominent stable on Anarchy. Of course, I’m talking about the Ultraviolent Champion, Harlequin.

The crowd boo at the mention of Anarchy and Harlequin, their disdain for the two going hand in hand.

Austin: Yeah, yeah. You didn’t come to Alchemy to hear about Anarchy, so I’m going to keep it brief. I’ve been tied up with Hannibal Frost for the past couple of weeks, but I’m no fool. I know it’s a distraction to keep me away from what’s really important to HavOc, the Ultraviolent Championship, and ultimately, Harlequin’s stranglehold over the brand. SO, instead of slaughtering one if it’s members, I’m going to the core, to kill HavOc right where it hurts. That is why I am adding myself to the 15 Minute Massacre Match

The crowd erupts again in support. Austin continues over the top of the crowd as he issues a warning to Harlequin.

Austin: Harlequin, I’ve pinned you once. It’s how I got here, and I’ll do it again at Catalyst. This is MY time to shine!

The crowd continues to cry out in support as Chris Austin basks in their support. His smile still sits prominently over his face.

Austin: Now, there’s a reason why I asked for this to be shown on Alchemy. One, it gives me a. excuse to visit all you tremendous Alchemy fans, but there’s a bigger reason. You see, there’s a certain superstar who has been causing me grief the past few weeks, and since this is the easiest place to find him, I thought I’d come here and call him out. So X, get the fuck out here and meet me face to face!

Austin throws the microphone down on the crowd to the support of the Alchemy fans, and waits for X to show his face. However, there is no sign of X. Austin turns to the crowd, urging them to get behind him, which sparks an “X Sucks” chant. The chant grows louder and louder, before dissipating to nothing. A long boo breaks out, accompanied by The Radical Chris Austin. Suddenly, the arena goes black, before lighting up again, with a figure on the Metaltron lying in a pool of his own blood. The figure is none other than Romeo Vizzini. X walks in, standing defiantly over the top of him, making undecipherable noises. Chris Austin wastes little time rushing out of the ring and back up the entrance ramp to hunt him.

Stone: Chris Austin, Hayabusa Cup winner, clearly has something on his mind as he goes to hunt down X! Stay tuned, our HUGE main event coming up!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:58 am

‘Miseria Cantare’ by A.F.I. brings out the C-4 Champion, Hostyle, and his partner, Flare. The crowd pops huge, which is odd, given that separately, they’d both be booed. But the nostalgia factor is off the charts, and thus they are given a hero’s welcome.

Shelia Blige: Perhaps the most dominant tag team FMW has ever seen, they are Janus Flare and Hostyle…THEY ARE DANGEROUS. BY. DESSSSSIIGNNN!!!!!

Foxx: And here we have one of the most feared tandems in the history of the business. In this match, we’ll see four of FMWs all time greats butting heads, and frankly, I think the edge lies with DBD, having been all too familiar with what it takes to win as a team.

Stone: That may well be partner, however, they aren’t opposed by two schmucks. Nope. They are opposed by arguably the two most heavily decorated individuals in either FMW locker room. Between them, you have a World Championship, A Mt. Vesuvius win, A Ultraviolent title reign, a Television Title and TWO C-4 Title Reigns.

Foxx: Both teams have big match credentials. One however, excelled as a unit, whereas the other tandem frankly… hate each other.

Stone: I’m not sure Wraith hates Drew. He definitely is fixated on him. And again, Drew doesn’t seem to HATE Wraith. He seems to view him as a useable commodity.

Foxx: Fair enough, however, I stand by my thought that chemistry will carry the day.

‘God?’is asked over the PA as the crowd splits into decidedly different reactions upon the arrival of Dorian Gray and his charge, Wraith. Rufio’s ‘Like A Prayer’ plays them down the ramp where Dorian takes the C-4 Title from Wraith and whispers into his ear before lightly slapping him on the butt and smiling as his lackey bounds into the ring.

Shelia Blige: And now entering the ring, hailing from BROOKLYN, NEEWWWWW YORK, he is the biggest name in the game…he is WRAAAAIITHHH.

’God’s Gonna Cut You Down’ plays as Johnny Cash moves the crowd into a near riot as the lights go out. When they come back on…

Shelia Blige: And from PHILADELPHIA, PA….The CHOSEN ONE, DREEEEEEWWWWWW MIIIIICHHHAEELLSSS!!!!!!!

Stone: Okay. Snazzy entrance, but where is the number one contender to the C-4 title?

Foxx: I can tell you he’s not here. Flare and Hostyle going over prematch strategy, or something.

Stone: Yup, they are sharing a laugh. Wraith bounces off the ropes, rolling out his neck.

The lights go out and again, Drew Michaels’ entrance is run, to no avail.

Foxx: This guy doesn’t even have the dignity to show up on time? It’s the main event! What’s he waiting for?

Stone: The referee is calling for the bell, and Wraith is clearly annoyed. He takes off his shirt, and pegs Hostyle in the face with it. ‘Style charges right into an arm drag and we’re underway.

Foxx: Wraith quickly slides over into a headlock and spins behind and paintbrush slaps him in the back of the head. Jose gets to his feet and Flare extends his hand. Jose makes the tag and Flare looks in at Wraith.

Stone: Wraith locks up with Flare and Wraith sidesteps behind into a waistlock, attempted suplex is blocked, roll through, Wraith up with a sidekick that Flare ducks underneath and he gets Wraith up on his shoulders and spills him with an electric chair drop!

Foxx: Huge impact there, followed by the indignity of Wraith’s face getting a healthy dose of Flare’s heel. Janus thoughtfully helps him up by the hair.

Stone: It is the holidays after all! Flare sends Wraith hard into the corner and follows with a Jack Tatum-esque forearm shiver to the jaw that rocks Wraith. He now mounts the Biggest Name in the Game and begins reigning closed fists.

Foxx: A trickle of blood from Wraiths lip is showing as he collapses out of the corner. Janus looks at the blood on his hand and smiles, wiping it on his chest. He again helps Wraith up and shoots him off the far ropes…

Stone: Where Hostyle blasts him a knee to the back as he comes off the ropes and that staggers him right into a shining wizard from Flare! Cover! Only 2!

Foxx: What teamwork!

Stone: It was a cheap shot.

Foxx: It was a well timed cheap shot.

Stone: There’s a tag to Hostyle, who greets Wraith with a corkscrewing Brainbuster. Wraith sits up clutching his head and gets punted in the face. Cover. Nothing.

Foxx: Look at this pathetic display. Dorian Gray hobbling up to the apron, waving a cane around. Why does he have a cane?

Stone: Because Drew Michaels shot him last week. And Hostyle just pie faces Gray off the apron.

Foxx: Ah, the same Drew Michaels who has left his boy for dead?

Stone: That’s him, yes.

Foxx: I reckon that’s wonderful for team chemistry. And SO IS THAT!

Stone: Ouch. A tag leads to Wraith getting tagged with a nice codebreaker senton combo.

Foxx: There’s your game ender. Flare sizing him up.

Stone: Missionary Position! Flare locks the arms with his legs, and begins firing point blank elbows to the skull.

Foxx: Stop the match. Stop the match!

Stone: Wraith’s OUT.

Foxx: He’s been out for years. HIYYYOOO. Flare generously releases and covers. What momentum going into Catalyst!

Stone: Not just yet, Wraith gets a foot on the ropes!

Foxx: No matter, the inevitable steamroller that is Dangerous By Design is chewing up the scraps. Flare looks for the Cradle DDT. Blocked! Wraith spins free and…

Stone: STORMBREAKER finds it’s mark! Out of nowhere! Hostyle through the ropes to stop the momentum…and his foot is hooked boy Gray’s cane. He lands squarely on his face.

Foxx: The referee is starting his standing ten count on Flare and Wraith as Hostyle screams at Gray. He hefts up Wraith and ties him into the ropes. Haymaker to the jaw as the referee urges him to leave the ring. Our Champion respects the rules and rolls to the floor…

Stone: To grab a chair! He slides back in with evil intentions but Gray slides in behind him, grabbing the chair as Hostyle was poised to bludgeon Wraith!

‘God’s Gonna Cut You Down’ strikes and sends the crowd into an animalistic frenzy.

Stone: MICHAELS! MICHAELS IS HERE! AND HE WANTS SOME OF HOSTYLE!

Foxx: Look at that mouse on his eye. Did he get jumped or something?

Stone: Gee, do you think? Hostyle gets the tag as he’s distracted. Flare rolls to the floor, and Hostyle is calling out Michaels as he hammers the tied up and bloody Wraith. He’s pegging him.

Foxx: Irish whip into a… baseball slide under Hostyle by Wraith. Hostyle telegraphs the backbody and Wraith leapfrogs over! Diving for the tag….NO! Hostyle has the trunks. He pulls him into a pumphandle looking for the Creative Impulse!

Stone: Wraith counters with an elbow to the side of the head with his free arm! And Another! And a third! He’s free! He dives! TAG IS MADE! Look at Hostyle begging off. Backing all the way into his own corner as Michaels takes his measure!

Foxx: It’s still a Handicap match. Wraith just collapsed to the floor. Hostyle rolls away from a Michaels strike, but I think Flare made a blind tag.

Stone: He did and as Michaels puts his back to Flare, The Lord of the Pretty goes up top and connects with a Bulldog! And Now, NOW Jose is brave, He tags back in! He’s bringing his fist repeatedly to that injured eye of Drew Michaels.

Foxx: He’s on him like a chinaman on fried rice.

Stone: RACIST!

Foxx: No, Racism is dead. Obama told me so.

Stone: I hate you so much.

Foxx: And I’m the racist? The referee finally gets his hands on that chair Hostyle introduced to the ring and removes it. OHHHHH! Scumbag!

Stone: The ever opportunistic Drew Michaels goes south on the Champion and halts his momentum with an uppercut. Hostyle staggers into a text book side Russian Leg Sweep. Big Time clothesline greets Hostyle. Scoop Slam! Flare in, Flare charges right into a sidewalk slam. He gets up right into a sambo suplex. Michaels, with one eye, is kicking the crap out of Dangerous By Design.

Foxx: And Now, Hostyle has had enough. Rake of the eyes! That fells Michaels.

Stone: They are pumping up the tempo. Here we go. Hostyle hefts up Michaels, telling Flare to hit the top.

Foxx: Looking for a Sidewinder variation, Flare’s ready…
Stone: Flare’s down! He got crotched! Wraith out of nowhere, off the deck took him off the top.

Foxx: Michaels reaches up and catches Hostyle with a floatover DDT! He’s back in the game, but both men our down!

Stone: WHAT was that?

Foxx: Dorian Gray just split Flare’s wig. Cane to the face. Shattered all over the place. Wraith wants the tag! He gets the Tag!

Stone: This bonehead of a referee missed that as he was checking on the men in the ring, Flare is down and Hostyle is getting to his feet, but he walks RIGHT INTO A SHOWTUNE! GAME FUCKING OVER!

Foxx: 1….2…NO! Hostyle Kicks out and rolls to his gut, slowly getting to his base as Wraith stalks him!

Stone: Shades of Gray! LOCKED IN!

The Crowd is shaking with duelling chants of ‘Tap…Please Don’t Tap’

Stone: He’s fading! He’s gonna pass out.

Foxx: Hostyle gets the rope! Wraith isn’t letting go. He breaks at 4.

Stone: Wraith pulls him mid-ring and goes up top, looking to finish off Hostyle…He leaps and is SPEARED OUT of midair! Flare out of nowhere!

Foxx: Where the fuck did he come from! Flare’s now legal, locking in the Sieg-Punkt!

Stone: And now it’s Wraith’s turn to gut check! He’s immobilized mid-ring! He can’t get the ropes, he’s going to have to tap!

Foxx: Michaels in, Hostyle goes to block the save with a lariat, but Michaels roles under and breaks up the submission with a Yakuza kick to Flare’s Jaw!

Stone: Both the C-4 Champion and Challenger back to their corners, and we get duel tags! HERE WE GO!

Foxx: Trading bombs mid ring, Hostyle again goes to the eye! He’s signalling for the … I don’t know WHAT THE FUCK he’s signalling for as he puts Drew up top! Wraith goes to make the block, but is cut off by Flare, who ties him to the tree of woe!

Stone: Flare goes for a baseball slide as Michaels and Hostyle jockey for position atop the turnbuckle! Wraith moved and Flare crotches himself on the ringpost! He’s in a bad way!

Foxx: Michaels is about to get dro…Wraith fishhooks Hostyle’s eyes from behind! Michaels wiggles free, repositioning.

Stone: Wraith rolls to the floor, and locks in a figure 4 on Flare around the ringpost.

Foxx: Michaels secures his grip and takes Hostyle over with THE KILLSWITCH!

The crowd lets rip with a ‘HOL-EEEE SHIT’ chant followed by a ‘THIS IS AWE-SOME.’

Stone: Both Champion and Challenger are down. The referee once again has a ten count going…

Foxx: 5! He’s hallway to ending this epic.

Stone: 8!

Foxx: Michaels is up, he pulls Jose in, and DAMMIT!

Stone: The Wicked DDT! COVVVERRR!

Foxx: Flare can’t get free to make the save!

Stone: THREE COUNT! SEE YA! The number one contender just pinned the C-4 Champion less than a week before Catalyst. That’s a game changer! Wraith has broken the hold, and..spit on Flare. Lovely. He gets back in the ring and joins Michaels as the referee raises their hands.

Shelia: THE WINNNERS OF THIS MATCH, The team of Wraith and THE CHOSEN ONE, DREEEEEWWWWW MICHAELLLLSSSS!!!!

Drew Michaels and Wraith (8.41 aps + 8.08 aps + 1.3 avs = 17.79 total)
Hostyle and Janus Flare (8.1 aps + 8.55 aps + 1.1 avs = 17.75 total)

And as the victors celebrate, Michaels is cut down by a chairshot from Hostyle, and the music stops, literally.

Foxx: There’s that great teamwork! His partner is getting his back destroyed, and Wraith is taking the ramp to the back with Dorian Gray and the C-4 Title. He’s done for the night.

Wraith stops, taking the title from Dorian. He looks back into the ring, and Dorian goes to restrain him, but he’s already gone back down the ramp to Dorian’s dismay.

Stone: Like fuck he is! HE JUST KNOCKED HOSTYLE RETARDED with the C-4 Title!

Foxx: I just cannot understand the relationship these two have. Flare looks into the ring, thinking about it, but deciding to save it for the PPV.

Stone: Michaels is up, and standing over Hostyle as Wraith looks at him, wiping the blood off his face. The Ultraviolent One is laying some serious shit talk on Hostyle’s unconscious body.

Foxx: Wraith’s holding that belt over Hostyle, also assisting with the trash talk, but Michaels has noticed the belt... look at him stare at it! Which is stronger, their bond or Drew’s hunt for the C4 Championship?

Stone: At the moment, it’s hard to tell, Wraith and Michaels staring at each other with the C4 Belt in the middle of it all! That’s all the time we have for now though, unfortunately, we’ll see you at Catalyst, it’s going to be HUGE!

The final shot is that static image of Michaels and Wraith staring each other down over the body of the C4 Champion in the ring as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS   Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy 7.4 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1