Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS Alchemy

The shot opens to show Celeste surrounded by the Alchemy contingent of Original Sin. The Original NME’s of Alchemy in Dr. David Diabolical, Hostyle with the new recruit Neutron Star. The Judas of Full Metal Wrestling in the former O’Rion, Adrian. And the most dominant team in Full Metal history The Dogs of War, Sublime and Korran Haylcon. The group of stars are situated in a graveyard standing in front of a darkness hidden tombstone.

Celeste: Tonight is a monumental night for Alchemy. Tonight Original Sin moves one step closer to the utter domination of Full Metal Wrestling.

She nods to the good doctor and his associates.

Celeste: First my dear Hostyle is going to bring yet more gold to Original Sin when he destroys King Guiamor and brings Alchemy’s top prize, the C-4 Championship, to the people it belongs to. Also tonight is the end of that literally two faced fake Prince Janus Flare when he is burned once more by the shining new star of Original Sin, Neutron Star.

And finally Alchemy will say good-bye to the largest waste of payroll we have ever hired in the pirate Guybrush Threepwood, when he falls to Dr. Diabolical in a “Your Fired” match and is sent off the promised land to parts unknown.

She then nods towards the Tag Team Champions and the Prince of the Dark Covenant.

Celeste: Then in our Main Event not only do will our warriors defeat a man on loan from that lesser show Anarchy in John Derrick. They will also destroy the man that has been called the embodiment of everything that Alchemy stood for in Alex O’Rion.

The group parts as the camera begins to slowly reveal the tombstone behind them.

Celeste: And how ironic that Mr. O’Rions destruction will coincide with another epic occasion.

Tonight FMW Alchemy dies, and Original Sin’s Alchemy begins.

The camera finally stops moving and the writing on the tombstone becomes clear.

R.I.P
Here lies FMW Alchemy
Broken and Forgotten
Replaced by Something Simply Sinful
September 2006 – December 2007

Stone : Wow that was just kinda creepy....

Foxx: I don't want to die!

Stone I think that was more of a symbiotic funeral, you dumb fuck..

Foxx: Oh.

Stone: Your idiocy aside this is going to be one hell of an explosive match to kick Alchemy off.

Foxx : Yeah, this should be good Stone. For the first time EVER, right here on Alchemy, you will see the newly formed stable, Original Sin, in action! As one of its youngest members, Neutron Star, attempts to finish what his partner, Hostyle, started at Ultimatum. And that’s destroying the disfigured former “Prince of Pretty” Janus Flare.

Stone : Let’s take you back to the biggest pay per view in Full Metal Wrestling history, Ultimatum, and show you how this match came to be.

A recap of the Hostyle vs. Flare match from Ultimatum appears on the screen. It shows the opening of the match, where Flare was tricked by the hooded figure standing the aisle then ambushed from behind by Hostyle. The image shows the hooded figure removing his hood and revealing himself as Neutron Star.

There is a flash forward to Hostyle screaming out in pain while Flare has him locked in the TTD. Flare begins to grind a pair of brass knuckles into the forehead of Hostyle, attempting to draw first blood. However, his plans are spoiled as Neutron Star kicks Flare right in the face, causing him to release Hostyle from the hold.

Flash forward again to Neutron Star slamming Flare repeatedly with vicious chair shots. Then, Flare retaliates and delivers a jawbreaker to Neutron Star, sending him reeling. However, as Flare turns to find Hostyle, the Master of Innovation levels him with a television camera.

Flash forward again, this time the screen shows Neutron Star holding Flare against the ring post, while Hostyle repeatedly bashed Flare over the head with the television camera, until finally blood flows from the forehead of Janus Flare. The bell rings and Hostyle and Neutron celebrate as Flare collapses in the ring.

Stone : And as I’m sure you can all see, Flare had the victory in the palm of his hand, and if it wasn’t for the low-down, dirty, cheating ways of the Original Sin, he would have beaten Hostyle.

Foxx : Whoa, whoa, whoa. Low-down, dirty, cheating ways? Answer me this, did he do anything illegal? Did he?

Stone : Well…no, not exactly but…

Foxx : But nothing! What happened in that match was fair and square. Is it Hostyle’s fault that Flare doesn’t have any friends to help him? Nope. Now you need to watch what you say before Jaro and Dreamkiller come down here and fire your worthless ass. Actually, keep talking, maybe they’ll replace you with that hottie Celeste, I wouldn’t mind getting her under this table and…

Stone : Let’s go to Buster Cherry for the introductions for our first match!

Cherry : Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The a cappella beginning of “Diamonds are Forever” by Shirley Bassey begins to play over the loud speaker system of the Bell Centre. Just after Miss Bassey sings the words “desert me” Flare steps out from behind the curtain and onto the entrance ramp. The crowd erupts into cheers.

Stone : Seems any enemy of Original Sin, is a friend to this crowd.

Foxx : Idiots.

Flare begins to make his way down the ramp, slapping hands with a few members of the crowd, pulling away from others as if he’s torn inside as to whether he should accept the cheers or reject them. He climbs up the ring steps and quickly enters the ring under the top rope.

Cherry : …weighing in at one hundred ninety six pounds and hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, PRINCE JAAAANNNUUUUSSSSS FLLLLLLAAAAARRRRRE!

Flare poses for the crowd as they cheer for him, then almost as quickly he retracts his arms and pose as if deciding it was a bad idea.

Foxx : Man, this guy is really screwed up. He probably doesn’t even know if he’s coming or going.

“Diamonds are Forever” slowly fades out to nothingness.

Cherry : And his opponent representing NME and the ORIGINAL SIN…

“Heaven is an Orgasm” by the Lords of Acid kicks up viciously on the PA system. The beat of the song begins to build and just at the apex, all the lights in the arena brighten to an almost blinding white. As the song continues, the lights slowly die down to normal and Neutron Star can be seen standing atop the entrance ramp.

Cherry :…weighting in at one hundred and ninety pounds and hailing from Irregular Galaxy IC 10, he is NEUUUUUUUTRRRROOOONNN SSSSTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Star slowly turns his head to his right, his eyes sweeping over the crowd. Then he brings his gaze all the way to his left. After a brief moment, he begins down the aisle rapidly walking toward the ring. The crowd boos the Original Sin member, as he leaps onto the ring apron, then quickly enters the ring under the top rope. Neutron simply stands across the ring, examining Janus Flare as his music fades out and the bell sounds.

Stone : And this opening Alchemy bout is underway. And Flare is the first to attack, charging Neutron and sending a knee to Supernova’s midsection. Flare then lefts a knee right into the face of Neutron, sending him onto his back. I believe Flare is planning on releasing all that aggression he has left over from that victory that was robbed of him at Ultimatum.

Foxx : Robbed from him? How many times are we going to have to go over this? Hostyle simply outsmarted Flare. Hostyle being the superior innovator that he is, simply used every weapon he had at his disposal. And this included his teammate, Neutron Star. I think Janus Flare is just bitter about Hostyle replacing him with Neutron Star.

Stone : Flare now, lifting Star to him feet and sending him running against the ropes. Star bounces back and meets the bottom of Flare’s feet as Janus hits him with a huge dropkick. Mad about being replaced? Are you insane? Have you forgotten about how Hostyle turned his back on Flare and horrible disfigured him?

Foxx : Flare just needs to quit being a little bitch and get over that.

Stone : Get ov…are you seri…please tell me you’re joking!

Foxx : Flare now hooking Star in a front face lock, grabs a handful of tights and hoists the Original Sin member into the air. He pauses momentarily, then falls backwards, but Neutron gets out and lands on his feet! He holds Flare in a reverse front face lock, then falls backwards slamming the top of Janus’ head to the mat with a reverse DDT.

Stone : Pretty good looking move there by Neutron Star.

Foxx : That’s why Original Sin picked him up. Only the best can be a part of the best.

Stone : Well I have to agree with you there. Neutron Star definitely has what it take to be the best, there’s no doubt he’s talented. I just believe he’s aligned himself with the wrong crowd.

Foxx : Yeah, you’re right, the wrong crowd. The former heavyweight champion and the current Ultraviolent champion who also happens to be the most powerful man in FMW at the moment, Jaro. Yeah, sounds like a bunch of losers to me.

Stone : Jesus, I can almost taste the sarcasm.

Foxx : Neutron on the offensive. Hooking Flare in a front face lock and driving him to the mat with a snap suplex, then rolling onto the fallen Flare for the cover.

ONE!

TW-!

Stone : Janus kicks out. Star to his feet, running to the far ropes, he leaps and springs off the top rope! Spinning in midair and splashing down on top of Flare!

Foxx : Flare clutching his side. I don’t think he’s quite healed from the beating he took at Ultimatum. Neutron Star dragging Flare to his feet. Hooks his head and hoists the once Pretty Prince into the air, then drops him on his skull with an inverted brainbuster.

Stone : I’m going to have to agree with you Foxx, Flare just seems to be off his game tonight. I think those repeated shots by Hostyle with that video camera have taken their toll and Neutron Star is reaping the benefits. Neutron know with repeated stomps to the skull of Janus Flare.

Foxx : Neutron now running off the far ropes, he leaps into the air and comes crashing down with a knee drop to the head of Prince Flare.

Flare screams out in pain and clutches his head. Neutron Star is on his feet in an instantly and the N.M.E. member stands over the pain stricken Pretty Prince staring at him with a blank almost robotic stare. Neutron watches as Flare crawls on his hands and knees to the corner of the ring and slowly pulls himself to his feet, supporting himself heavily on the ropes. Flare, still holding his head with his right head, turns to find where his opponent is.

Neutron wastes no time, and sends a swift kick to the midsection of Flare but...

Stone : Flare catches his foot! This could be the break Flare needs.

Foxx : You mean it COULD have been the break Flare needed but, Neutron Star counters it smartly with an enzuiguri. You can tell this guy has been trained by the best, and by the best I mean N.M.E.

Stone : The best? Now that’s debatable...but that’s for another time and place. Neutron Star dropping down on top of Flare and delivering blow after blow to the face of his opponent. And the relentless attack by Neutron Star on the wounds inflicted on Prince Flare at Ultimatum continues.

Foxx : Flare doesn’t stand a chance! Neutron back on his feet now and dragging Flare to his feet. Janus is wobbling, barely able to stand up. Neutron grabs his arm and whips Flare across the ring. Janus springs off the ropes and comes running back towards Neutron Star.

Stone : Star wraps his arms around Flare’s arms and locks his finger behind Flare’s head, locking him into a full nelson. Neutron pushes his hands forward applying pressure to Flare’s upper back and shoulders. Neutron now lifting Flare up and slamming the back of Flare’s head to the mat with a full nelson slam.

Foxx : That did it! Flare’s done! He’s out for the count!

Stone : Neutron Star with a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-!

Stone : Flare somehow manages to kick out!

Foxx : How the hell?!

Stone : You got me partner! Neutron has dominated this match, Flare it clearly injured from his match with Hostyle and STILL the Pretty Prince finds away to kick out! If Neutron Star was capable of showing emotion, I’m sure we’d be seeing frustration right now.

Foxx : Neutron now back to his feet, gazing around the ring.

Stone : Oh no! It looks like he’s locked his sights on one of our cameramen!

Foxx : He’s going to do it Stone! He’s going to give Flare exactly what Hostyle gave him at Ultimatum! A face full of camera! He’s going to bust Flare wide open!

Stone : Neutron Star storms to the side of the ring, but the referee attempts to stop him! Neutron just shoves the ref off of him, and the ring zebra flies face first into the nearby turnbuckle!

Foxx : The referee’s out! There’s no one to save Flare now!

Stone : Neutron climbs to the outside and viciously jerks the camera out of the hands of one of the Full Metal Wrestling cameramen. But look in the ring, Flare is on his feet!

Flare manages to stumble himself up and onto his feet, he backs himself against the far ropes. He sulks down against the ropes, watching Neutron Star as he slides under the bottom ring rope, the camera still in his hands.

Neutron pushes himself to his feet. At the same time Flare springs himself forward off the ropes, running full speed at the Original Sin member. Neutron looks in Flare’s direction and hastily attempts to lift the camera up in order to strike the attacking Flare, but it a tad too slowly as Flare leaps into the air and sends a kick to the back of Neutron’s skull. Star drops the camera to the mat and falls to a single knee.

Flare springs of the other set of ropes, and using his momentum runs toward Neutron Star yet again, this time hitting him with a shining wizard, completing his “Faces of Justice” maneuver.

Stone : Flare with the Faces of Justice! Neutron’s out! And just like that, with a single move Flare gets the upper hand! And he covers Star!

Foxx : The ref is still out! The ref is still unconscious, there’s no one to count! Ha ha, this is great!

Stone : Flare can’t believe this. He rolls off Neutron and walks to the downed referee. Janus Flare slapping the referee, trying to revive him but to no avail.

Foxx : That idiot Flare needs to focus less on the ref and worry about his opponent who by the way is getting back to his feet as we speak.

Stone : I have to agree with you there, Flare’s attention is solely on the referee when it should be on Neutron Star.

Neutron sneaks slowly up behind the distracted Flare and hooks to arms around Flare’s waist. The Prince’s eyes widen as he is lifted into the air and flipped over backwards only to come crashing down onto the top of his head.

Stone : Neutron Star hitting a huge German suplex and Flare is out.

Foxx : He’s done Stone, game over. Neutron has done N.M.E. and Original Sin well.

Stone : Neutron standing over Flare staring down at the fallen Prince with a completely blank expression. What’s he looking at?

Foxx : It’s that camera Stone, he’s going to give Flare a close-up after all! I love it!

Stone : No! Someone get out here and stop this! This can’t be allowed to happen!

Neutron Star walks to the camera and picks up it. He slowly stalks over to the downed Flare, pauses and looks over the crowd which boo him relentlessly. He lifts the camera high over his head, then swings his arms forward to send the camera crashing down onto Flare’s face but...

Stone : The referee grabs the camera! He back up and on his feet and he stops Neutron before he can hit Flare!

Foxx : That damn referee! Doesn’t he know who signs his paychecks?! Jaro and Original Sin that’s who!

Stone : Neutron Star turns to face the referee! He’s can’t believe that the referee would dare stop him! The referee not backing down right in Neutron Star’s face!

Foxx : Watch out Neutron! Watch out!

Stone : Flare crawls behind Neutron and hooks an arm between his legs! Rolls him up!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Cherry : Here is your winner....PRINCE JANUS FLAAAAAAARRRRRREEEEE!!

Janus Flare (7.03 aps + 1.3 avs = 8.33 total)
Neutron Star (6.6 aps + 1.5 avs = 8.1 total)

Foxx : What?! Impossible!

Stone : I have to say Flare stole one right here! Wow! What a way to start Alchemy! Unbelievable!

Gabriel Lance is shown walking through the backstage area of the arena, with the usual smirk on his face. The sparkling gold of the brand new TnT championship belt resting on his shoulder, clashes with dark blue suit Mr. Excellence Perfected is wearing this evening. Suddenly, Gabriel stops and tilts his head forward slightly. He lowers the pitch black sunglasses resting on his face just enough for his big brown eyes to peer over the upper rim.

From seemingly out of nowhere, The “Great” T.O. runs in from off camera holding a microphone in one hand and breathing heavily. Gabriel shakes his head in disgust and pushes the sunglasses back over his eyes.

TO : Lance. Lance, hold on a minute.

Lance : Why so out of breath? Did you just get done jacking off Jaro? Is that how you got this job?

TO gives off a fake little laugh, then continues.

TO : No, I just found out where you were so I had to run over here and see if you would mind giving me an interview about your upcoming match next week at 5.2.

Lance sighs, then smiles looking into the camera.

Lance : Sure, anything for my adoring fans. Let’s get this shit over with.

TO : Great! Alright, as you know as the TnT Champion each week your opponent will be decided by the popular vote of the fans. They can vote by logging onto FullMetalWrestling.com OR by texting their vote to TnTChamp…

A bar graph is shown on the screen depicting the current standings in the voting process. A picture of Neutron Star is shown beside the longest bar and the number 36.3%. Below him are picture of both Steve Zanoni and VanGuard, with equal bars beside each of them respectively, both followed by the numbers 25%. Below those two is a picture of Mass Chaos, his bar is much shorter than the other three and his number reads 9%. Then finally, is the picture of Hannibal Frost with the shortest bar and a percentage of 4.5%.

TO : You can see that currently in the lead is Neutron Star, any thoughts you’d like to share about maybe having to face this member of Original Sin?

Lance : Hold on, before we go any further, I think we need to update those picture you are using for the voting.

TO’s brow furrows as a confused look passes over his face.

TO : Uh….what?

Lance : Well, if you are going to ask people to take time out of their day to choose my next victim, the very LEAST you could do is have updated pictures of all the sacrificial anodes.

TO : Oooookay….what do you mean? I thought those were pretty good pictures.

Lance : Yeah, most of them were. All but one actually. Luckily I had planned for this.

Lance begins to speak directly into the camera.

Lance : Hey, uh, boys in production, go head and use that picture I gave you earlier. You know, that updated one of Hannibal.

After a few short moments, the bar graph graphic is shown again. Everything is exactly the same with the exception of the picture of Hannibal Frost. Where there once was a picture of the white face painted, blood soaked derelict, there was now a smiling white snowman, with a corncob pipe and a button nose, and a black top hat resting on his head.

The graphic fades away and Gabriel is smiling a cheesy, ear-to-ear grin.

Lance : Just in time for the holidays too.

TO stares blankly at the camera, then shakes his head and continues.

TO : Now about Neut…

Lance holds his hand up in Takeover’s face, signaling him to stop. Then he slowly brings his four fingers together to meet with his thumb, giving the internationally known hand gesture for “Shut your mouth”.

Lance : I heard you the first time you asked your silly question and I’ll answer you when I’m good and ready, so why don’t you just shut that cocksucker of yours and save us all the audible discomfort that comes with hearing you speak. You need to take a page out of Celeste Rosseu’s Guide to Interviewing…and no I don’t mean the chapter on how to sleep with your boss to get ahead, I mean the one where you just shut up, hold the microphone, and look pretty.

Gabriel pauses and looks at TO disapprovingly.

Lance : Although that last part will probably be pretty damn hard for a fat slob like yourself, but give it a shot. Now, about the lamb that will be led to slaughter at 5.2. Whether it be Neutron Star, Zanoni, Chaos, Vanguard, or Frosty the outcome will be the same. I will walk into that arena as TnT Champion and I will walk out of that arena as TnT Champion.

Lance shifts his voice into a slightly higher pitch, attempting to mock Takeover.

Lance : Oh, oh, but Lance how can you say such a bold comment?

His voice returns to normal.

Lance : Well let me tell you, let’s run down the list shall we? Neutron Star, already beat him. Mass Chaos, AGAIN, already beat him. Am I the only guy that remembers the Ultimatum pre-show? I beat both of these guys AT THE SAME TIME! How in the world can they think they stand a chance against me one on one? Ridiculous. NEXT, Zanoni. Not only will I destroy this kid in the ring but, I will sue him for gimmick infringement after our match and take everything else he owns. I claim to be the best and I prove it…he claims to be the best and does absolutely NOTHING to back it up. Chump. Then there’s VanGuard. Who? Exactly.

TO : What about Hannibal Frost?

Lance laughs hysterically, then stops abruptly and looks at Takeover.

Lance : Oh, you were serious? You do know he has like 4% of the vote right? Even the people voting can tell this kid is nowhere near my league.

TO : What about…

Lance once again holds his hand up in the stop gesture, then again makes the “Shut you mouth” motion with his fingers.

Lance : No, I’m done because, it doesn’t really matter which of these losers steps out from behind that curtain next week. I told the world that I would be the FIRST EVER TnT champion, and I came through. Now, I’m telling the world that I am going to have this title for a very…VERY...long time. I’m that damn good, that’s why they call me MR. EXCELLENCE PERFECTED!

Gabriel shoves Takeover aside and strolls off out of the sight of the camera.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

The scene of Nick Rijkaard coming down to the ring at Ultimatum plays, before changing to Matt Dunn standing at the top of the ramp releasing three Crows from his sleeve.

Nick Rijkaard: You know, what Matt did at Ultimatum cut me pretty deep…

Nick’s first Over and Out attempt is displayed, in addition to Matt’s counter with his Three-Eight-Double-Six.

Nick Rijkaard: You know? My intention was for a nice, friendly match with my friend… Put on a great show… Build his confidence up a bit. He’d been acting weird for awhile...

Matt Dunn levels his ‘friend’ with three chair shots.

Nick Rijkaard: I didn’t want what I got; I didn’t want such a brutal match with a friend…

Nick Rijkaard hits the ground, courtesy of a Major System Overload by Matt Dunn. The scene is played again, and again, and again.

Nick Rijkaard: My friend obviously didn’t feel the same.

The scene is played once more in slow motion, focusing on Nick’s skull colliding with the ground.

Nick Rijkaard: But you know what? That’s all well and good…

Nick’s second, and more successful Over and Out from the apron to ringside is shown.

Nick Rijkaard: I’m not gonna let this happen again… Matt, if you want a fight. A real fight… Bring your best.

An image of an open grave is displayed, Matt Dunn vs Nick Rijkaard inscribed on the gravestone.

Nick Rijkaard: Because I have no qualms with sending you six feet under.

Foxx: This is going to be awesome.

Stone: How can you say that? Matt has completely fucked over Nick; how could this be awesome?

Foxx: Because Nick’s going to get buried…

Stone: How can you be so sure?

Foxx: Because I was right at Ultimatum.

Cherry: The next match will be a Buried Alive Match. This match will not end until one of the combatants is covered in soil. Introducing first, from Concord, New Hampshire, weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds…

Hero by Machinae Supremacy explodes from the sound system. The strobes flash Orange and Nick emerges from the back.

Cherry: NICK RIIIIIIIIIIIJKAARD!

Foxx: As I said, Dunn’s got it in the bag. Look how Nick’s caught by that open grave. That’s his grave, I’m telling you.

Nick tears his vision away from the grave and makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans as he crosses them.

Orange pyro explosions from the ring posts punctuate the three sixty flip Nick used to get into the ring.

Stone: That will never cease to impress me.

Foxx: Really? This will never cease to impress me.

The lights went black, the air conditioning was boosted to full, chilling the arena in seconds as the fog started to roll out…

Stone: So cold.

Foxx: That’s the chill of the grave. Can you see Nick shiver?

Cherry: His opponent, two hundred eighteen pounds, from Birmingham, England… Accompanied by Sarah La Fée Verte; MATT DUNN!

The all too familiar organ intro of Ozzy’s Mr. Crowley sounded out. Two spotlights broke the darkness; one on Nick, one on the Grave.

Matt and Sarah appeared from behind the smoke, Matt holding a shovel cocked against his shoulder, Sarah clinging to his side, a funeral reef held in her hand.

The duo made their way down to the ring, slowly. Ignoring the boos from the crowd.

Matt’s hat was placed on Sarah’s head, and his coat slipped out of before Sarah retrieved a chair to sit on, and Matt slid under the bottom rope.

Foxx: And Nick going for a cheap shot, trying to charge Dunn before his ready.

Stone: Which I suppose is your way of saying Nick hits Matt with a drop kick before he could hit him with that shovel.

Foxx: No…

Stone: Matt’s back up, and Nick is throwing lefts and rights, pushing Matt back, but Matt still has that shovel… Another dropkick by Nick…

Foxx: Matt side steps. BAM!

Stone: Matt jabs that shovel’s handle into the side of Nick, Rijkaard is down.

Foxx: Look, just like Ultimatum. Nick got off to a good start, but Dunn picks up the pace and takes control.

Stone: Matt choking Nick with the shovel now, Ref, stop this!

Foxx: There’s no rules in this sort of match up Stone. You know that, Nick knows that, and you know Dunn knows it.

Stone: I don’t like it though… The ref stopped Matt after some choice words, and Matt’s thrown the shovel to ringside. He could of hit a member of the crowd.

Foxx: Dunn stopped because Dunn wanted to stop.

Stone: Matt picking Nick up, big right fist from Matt.

Foxx: And another, and anot- - -

Stone: NO! Nick in with the quick kick to the stomach. Nick locking up with Matt now, moving himself closer to the corner.

Foxx: He can’t…

Stone: He is. Nick’s setting up for the Major System Overload! Nick stepping up to the top, onto Matt’s shoulder…

But before Nick gets his second foot onto Matt’s shoulder…

Foxx: HA! Dunn gets a hand free and counters his own move! Nick was too busy trying to show up Dunn to think that he wouldn’t be able to get out of it.

Stone: That wasn’t a counter, that was a blatant low blow.

Foxx: You know what’s funny? Dunn would say that Nick just got Wankered.

Stone: Nick back on the floor…

Foxx: It’s funny cause he got him in ‘the jewels.’

Stone: Matt picking Nick back up, bouncing him off the ropes…

Foxx: That’s what you touch when you play with yourself, or, as they say in merry ol’ England, wank!

Stone: We get it. Matt going for an overhead suplex… NICK WITH A RUNNING DDT! MATT DOWN!

Foxx: But look at the fool going for a cover!

Stone: It must be habit. Nick pulling Matt back up now; SPINNING SPINEBUSTER ON MATT PUTS HIM DOWN AGAIN!

Foxx: This is all well and good for Nick right now, but you know he won’t last.

Stone: I doubt that, Nick’s on fire right now. Nick stalking Matt now…

Foxx: I hope he’s not looking for one of his bullshit moves...

Stone: What do you mean?

Foxx: His Rijkaard Reflection sucks complete balls. Remember at Ultimatum?

Stone: Matt getting to his feet, Nick with a quick kick to bring him down to a knee. Straight to the second rope, is this the OVER AND OUT?!

Nick, however, chooses to try to execute a springboard version of Matt’s Three Eight Double Six.

Foxx: NO! Once again, Dunn shows Nick that he can’t handle his finishers! Dunn ducked under it, and hit a nice neck breaker. And you know that’s sending a message.

Stone: How?

Foxx: Not only did Matt show a knowledge of Nick’s moves at Ultimatum, Nick’s trying to do the same, and Nick’s failing…

Stone: But Matt couldn’t hold on the Deadlock…

Foxx: But he set it up. Nick has failed two attempts thus far. And add to that, the counter that Dunn used is oh so similar to their Saint Georges Cross move…

Stone: Well, Matt’s been keeping his eye on Nick… Nick to his feet… Super kick by Matt pushes Nick into the corner…

Foxx: And Dunn’s wasting no time in doing what he does best… This’ll be sweet…

Stone: All he’s doing is moving to the other side of the ring…

Foxx: No, watch. Dunn running… Jump to second rope, springboard… Spinning heel kick to the back of Nick’s head… Wait, what?!

Stone: Nick counters again! Nick got a boot up to Matt’s stomach as he was in the air, before the kick could connect! Matt down on the ground!

Nick himself dropped to the mat, and rolled beneath the bottom rope. Pulling his former friends head across to the apron…

Foxx: What the fuck is he doing?

Stone: No Nick, don’t do this, don’t sink to his level!

Nick climbed back to the apron, then to the top turnbuckle, before dropping a massive leg drop onto Matt’s throat.

Foxx: …

Stone: Matt pulled from the ring at the force of that move. That was no Somewhat Damaged, or Further Damaged… That was Damaged Beyond Repair if anything. Matt’s laying still.

Foxx: …

Stone: This has got to be over. All Nick has to do is take his opponent up to the grave, and bury him alive.

Foxx: That’s all well and good, but Nick cannot move Dunn. Dunn’s dead weight. You can see him strain under the weight…

Stone: Nick carrying Matt over his shoulder…

Foxx: This happened at Ultimatum. Nick hit something you thought would put Dunn away, and Dunn turned it round… And… YES!

Stone: Matt just hooked in a Dragon Sleeper and pulled Nick to the ground, the leg scissors are locked in!

Foxx: BEAST CHOKER! You know, I spoke to Dunn the other day; he says that’s one of his favourite moves. He’s got it down to a science.

Stone: Nick desperately trying to break free, but he’s down on the floor… Matt locking in a hammerlock too!

Foxx: And behind every good man is a woman Stone, the beautiful Sarah’s at her feet, and she’s picking up the shovel…

Stone: NO!

Foxx: YES! THE TIP OF THAT SHOVEL JUST GOT DRIVEN INTO NICK’S RIBS BY SARAH!

Stone: NO! NO! NO!

Foxx: Oh yes! It’s alright for Nick to want to bury Dunn, but it’s not alright for Sarah to protect her lover?

Stone: Not like that!

Foxx: Do your god damn job.

Stone: Fine, Matt breaking the hold now, sliding Nick back into the ring…

Foxx: Nice kick to that bloody rib too.

Stone: Nick on his feet thanks to Matt… Matt goes to the ropes…

Foxx: Is it?

Matt springboards off the second rope…

Foxx: Deus Ex Machina!

Stone: But Nick counters that inverted springboard bulldog with one of Matt’s own split leg dropkicks. Both men down.

Foxx: You’ve gotta know that took more out of Nick than Dunn. Nick’s bleeding all over the floor from his side. I hope he punctured a lung.

Stone: That’s a horrible thing to say!

Foxx: Would you rather I lie?

Stone: Your lack of human compasion disgusts me.

Foxx: As I said, look. Dunn’s up…

Stone: Matt is getting up… Dragging Nick to his feet too, but Nick falls down to his knees again…

Foxx: Dunn’s in control now… Nick can’t move his hands from his sides… Dunn calmly climbing to the second rope, back to Nick… Looking over his shoulder…

Stone: Nick fighting up now…

Foxx: Dunn with a moonsault… OVER AND OUT?

Stone: OH MY GOD!

FOXX: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Stone: NICK COUNTERS THE OVER AND OUT! NICK WITH A JUMPING PILEDRIVER! NICK COUNTERS! NICK COUNTERS! AND BOY CAN YOU HEAR THOSE FANS SCREAM WITH JOY!

Foxx: What’s to cheer, their precious hero could have killed Dunn there!! Get the medics!

Stone: Nick making his way to the grave now, Sarah running from Nick. It’s all well and good stabbing him with a shovel when he’s down, isn’t it Sarah?!

Foxx: You leave Sarah alone and tell me what Nick R-Tard is doing.

Stone: Nick must be going to get that wheel barrow, to make it easier to get Matt up to the grave.

Nick does indeed wheel the barrow down to ringside, by the time he does so though, Matt has got up to his feet, despite holding onto the top rope to keep him upright.

Foxx: The fact that Dunn is walking after that is amazing.

Stone: You’re a god damn suck up. Nick up to the apron, and Christ alive, Nick just suplexed Matt INTO the wheelbarrow! Still think Matt has this in the bag, Foxx?

Foxx: I’ll admit that it looks bad…

Stone: Nick wheeling Matt down to the grave now…

Foxx: That’s disrespectful. Look at them throwing soda cups at him!

Stone: It’s what Matt deserves! And now, look… They’re at the grave… Nick climbing onto the mound of dirt, grabbing the legs…

Foxx: !!!

Stone: Catapult! Matt falls into the grave, but not before crashing shoulder first into the tombstone!

Foxx: This is not fair. Dunn doesn’t know where he is because of Nick’s execution of a dangerous move…

Stone: If Matt had done it you’d have orgasm’d. Nick slowly clawing the dirt onto Matt now… Matt powerless to do anything.

Foxx: Oh?

Stone: What could Matt possibly do to turn this around?

Foxx: There is more than one Dunn…

Stone: Whose that coming out of the crowd?!

Foxx: Lictor with a shovel!

Stone: Nick’s seen him…

Foxx: LICTOR BRAINS NICK WITH THE SHOVEL! Look at that! The blades snapped from its handle and everything! Nick’s down and out after that…

Stone: No, this isn’t fair. This isn’t right!

Foxx: No rules Stone! No rules! And watch now, Sarah’s coming up the grave… As Nick slips into it! Dunn dragging Nick into the grave!

Matt climbed out of the grave, and took two shovels, one he gave to his brother, Lictor, and one he took for himself. The brothers Dunn and Sarah all began shovelling dirt onto Nick. The crowd started to boo and throw items, but not before long, Nick was completely covered.

Cherry: AND YOUR WINNER IS… MATT DUNN!

Matt Dunn (7.8 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.2 total)
Nick Rijkaard (7.78 aps – 0.1 penalty + 1.4 avs = 9.08 total)

Stone: I can’t believe this, Nick had it won.

Foxx: What more do you expect from the genius that is Matt Dunn? Now, why aren’t those guys out back playing Matt’s music?

The music didn’t come though; instead, Celeste appeared on the FMWTron.

Stone: What does she want?!

Celeste: I’d like to be the first to congratulate you, Matthew. But that’s not all I have to say, oh no.
Cherry, get the man a microphone right now, because he is Alchemy’s first draft to Anxiety!

Lictor and Sarah continued to shovel dirt onto Nick’s grave, whilst Matt watched Buster Cherry run a microphone down. He snatched it promptly and turned back to face Celeste…

Matt Dunn: And the news couldn’t come at any better time. All you people out there tonight can see that my work on Alchemy is ‘Dunn.’

The crowds booing only increased, more so as both Lictor and Sarah pushed their shovels into the dirt of the filled grave of Nick Rijkaard.

Matt Dunn: I’d just like you all to know, I’m very… Anxious about my new beginning!

Matt also pushed his shovel into the ground and the trio stood and laughed. Matt’s fist raised up in victory!

The Organ of Mr. Crowley kicked up again as the trio finally left. The crowd booing all the way.

Stone: I fear these are dark days.

Foxx: You’re a pussy.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm

It was 11 years later, almost 500 shows booked, billed and presented. In fact, this was show number #499, and it was to be his last. He had given so much to this company, blood sweat, tears, poured dollar after dollar after someone else’s dollar to make this work, and he had. But his body was about done with this craft, and so he would retire after this night, no longer an in ring competitor, but simply the man behind the curtain, making it all happen.

Of course, the 500th show for IWA Mid-South would be a spectacle in its own right, but every man has some ego, and with full control of booking on your last night, you would invite some special guests as well.

Formerly of the World Wrestling Entertainment, and Extreme Championship Wrestling, The Sandman and Too Cold Scorpio, stars of companies long since irrelevant in the national scene.

Independent King Of Wrestling, Chris Hero, and the greatest unknown superstar in pro-wrestling, Mike Quackenbush.

He even managed to wrangle one competitor from the nation’s top company for his farewell. Despite clear differences in their philosophies, Ian Rotten had booked Dalby Sound, of Full Metal Wrestling.

Ian booked Dalby and Quackenbush, in what was to be a clinic in technical wrestling. The two men were tops at their craft. And while Rotten would have loved to have worked an FMW worker in his last match, Dalby refused to work hardcore, and so it was that Ian would settle for Mickie Knuckles, in an Inter-Gender Death Match.

Plainfield, Illinois was not ready for what was to transpire that night.

It was now well reported, the disappearance of Dalby Sound from the face of the Earth. No one had seen him since his match with King Guiomar at FMW’s Ultimatum, lest they found the business end of a trauma center.

Rotten heard of what was being dubbed the Sound Thrashing at Sound Academy, where a full roster of Sound Students were found assaulted in their own gym. One student reported their assailant was none other than Dalby himself, though he quickly changed his story, saying it was a training exercise gone wrong.

He knew not what to expect on the night of the show, and when Dalby arrived, it was not what Ian had expected.

Gone were the hooded sweatshirt, and the iPod. In their place, a long sleeved black Under-Armor shirt with Dalby running down the right arm, Sound down the left, the sleeves running down to the knuckle of the thumb on each hand, with a dulled grey tape peeking out and wrapping the fingers of Dalby Sound.

“Card change”

“What? What change? You ok?”

“I’m not working Quack tonight. He’s too hurt to go. Fell down or something. I flew down here for a match, and I’m not working Hero, so I’m changing your card.”

“What did you have in mind big shot?”

“You and me, your retirement match, might as well send you off with a bang.”

“Thought you didn’t work hardcore? Match is billed as a deathmatch.

“That’s fine. Book the match, and have someone tend to Quack. He seems in a bad way.”

He walked away, a slight hint of amusement in his final words, and Rotten knew he was in for something he could not prepare for.

Stone: Aaaaand quite an interesting match up next here on Alchemy; two competitors of almost identical style, height and weight here. Both quite techinical wrestlers as well, we should be up for quite an impressive competition indeed!

"The whirlpool of Transient Life" begins its life on the speakers, letting the sound fill the arena and reverberate off of all the seats in the house as Orochi makes his near immediate appearence in the middle of the ring.

Cherry: The first competitor for tonights match, scheduled for one fall, weighing in at 210lbs the FMW's token ninja: Oooooooooooorochiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Foxx: I don't know why they're even continuing to book poor Orochi; we know how the match is gonna end why not use the time to replay the end of Ultimatum. I'd sure as hell like to watch that again.

Stone: I'm sure you've replayed it to yourself quite often enough already, Foxx.

Foxx: ........

It was just as well Foxx had no comeback because "The Crystal Planet" by Joe Satriani has just met the arenas ears marking the forthcoming presence of Mass Chaos at the top of the ramp.

Cherry: Aaaaand his opponent tonight, also weighing in at 210lbs, Maaaaass Chaooooooooooooooos.

Stone: Sheer determination and focus being shown by Orochi tonight, testing the ring ropes stretching a few muscles, ensuring nothing can cripple his chances of victory.

Foxx: Well of course, Stone - Orochi's not won in a long time and he knows full well he's gotta do whatever it takes; some of the more intelligent moves have been shining through recently.

Stone: I assume by intelligent you mean illegal moves, Foxx?

Foxx: Don't blame me, if the ref paid more attention then they wouldn't be used. Chaos stalking Orochi even while he walks down to the ring here, he's a lion after his prey. As much as I hate to say it I think we'll see the victory picked up from Chaos tonight, I'm not too taken to Orochi per se but beggars can't be choosers in this match.

Stone: And there's the bell; match is underway.

Orochi goes straight in with an attempted quick clothesline but Chaos manages to duck, both go off the ropes and Orochi gets a giant leap clean over Chaos' head. Both off the ropes again and Chaos catches Orochi in a headlock takedown.

Stone: Nice reactions there by Chaos managing to get the better of the initial exchange. Takes him to his feet; right hand to the head, and another, Chaos using the closeness to the ropes to bounce off and hit a powerful dropkick to both legs to simply force them from underneath his opponent.

Foxx: Orochi crashing down to the mat quite hard from that. Lifted up again by Chaos and irish whip to the corner.

Orochi still a bit dazed from his previous trip to the canvas doesn't see the back of Chaos' hand at all and catches a painful chop to the chest.

Stone: Ouch! Seems like a bit of a harsh tactic there coming from Chaos.

Although the smaller competitor Chaos' does have a denser muscle capacity than Orochi, those extra few inches on Orochi's height making up the weight don't give him the added power but it does give him the agility he uses so well.

Foxx: Chaos going for an elbow but denied as Orochi seems to come alive oh and what a dropkick to the face! Excellent use of those painful looking ninja boots!

Stone: That kind of added advantage is just your thing eh, Foxx? Chaos using those ring ropes to steady himself but I don't think he should stay in that corner to long or- nope too late Orochi's climbed up and bang Chaos' back smacks off the canvas after that monkey flip.

Foxx: The ninja now rocking slightly on the ropes, preparing for something while Chaos makes a slow but sure return to his feet.

Orochi takes a final lean back and then runs at Chaos; using the ropes like a form of catapult. Chaos hooks his right arm under Orochi's left and delivers a lightning quick hip toss.

Stone: My god! That impact was immense! The momentum gathered by Orochi simply used to drive him down into the mat even harder.

Orochi fails to move after a few seconds and the ref holds a hand up to Chaos while he checks the condition of the fallen ninja. Orochi stirs slightly and the ref steps back calling for the match to continue. Chaos starts woking on a few harsh stomps to the shoulders and chest to try and prevent Orochi from getting up.

Stone: This match has been fairly even up until now but I think the balance was tipped after the power found in that hip toss; I've never seen that move used in such a damaging way!

Foxx: Slight agreement from me there, Stone, Orochi's not been as bad as usual but bad enough to get caught by that move. Chaos has probably got this win secured now.

Stone: Whats this, onto the top turnbuckle! Orochi to his feet. DIVING HURRACANRANA!! My lord what a move there. Going for the cover and

Kick out by Orochi!

How'd he manage that?!

Orochi is again lifted up by Chaos and tries to get another hold into the match with a knee to the midsection of Chaos. Chaos throws a vicious elbow to the head of Orochi and hooks his head under his arm

Stone: Tornado DDT? Will he execute it? YES!! Orochi's head driven down onto the cold unwelcoming mat of the ring!

Foxx: And what a surprise Orochi again laying crumpled on the floor; c'mon Chaos dont bother with the finisher just pin the poor ninja so we can get the rest of the card going!

Stone: Whats this, Chaos looking out to all sides of the crowd, he's holding his hand up.

Foxx: I think he wants 'em quite, Stone. What can he have to say?

Stone: I don't think it's words he has in mind, Foxx.

Chaos looks around the crowd, to the now slightly moving Orochi and then again out into the sea of fans. Slowly he changes his raised hand into a fist with his thumb pointing to the side. After a few seconds he point the thumb down much to the cheering of the fans and stalks over to Orochi's ragdoll form.

Foxx: Finally, Chaos! Put that guy outta his misery, let him go home for chrise-sakes.

Stone: He's got Orochi lifted to a standing position, if you could call it that, he's as wobbly as hell. Chaos nodding to the crowd, they all know it's a short amount of time unil the Final Disarray closes the coffin on this match.

Foxx: WHAT?! HEADBUTT FROM OROCHI!! CHAOS IS DOWN!! HE'S BLEEDING!! I DON'T BELIEVE THE IMPACT WOULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER FROM A CHAIR SHOT BY LUCIFER HIMSELF!

Stone: Chaos to his feet from the help of Orochi and KUSANAGI!! KUSANAGI!! The already bloody skull of Chaos burried deep into the canvas.

Foxx: Orochi on the cover!!

3!!!!!

Orochi pins Mass Chaos to pick up the win

Orochi (6.48 aps + 1.9 avs = 8.38 total)
Mass Chaos (6.83 aps + 0.9 avs = 7.73 total)

Cherry: Here is your winner! The one and only ninjaaa of FMW, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOROCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

As soon as he match, the entire arena goes pitch black once again. Strange music begins blaring over the PA system; though who know the music recognize it to be "Mater Tenebrarum" by Theatres des Vampires. A dark red spotlight shines on the entrance ramp. The light focuses on a spot, as a ring of fire erupts on the ramp, and someone slowly ascends from the ground.

The red spotlight is almost akin to an otherworldly aura as it rains down from the rafters. And it illuminates the person's visage.

It's Bloodrose!!!

As he strides down to the ringside area, Mass Chaos already left, leaving Orochi standing wearily in the ring. It's as if Bloodrose's feet don't touch the ground he's stepping on, his feet obscured by his long coat.

Snatching Cherry's mic from his hands, Bloodrose climbs into the ring and stares down his underling.

Bloodrose: Well done, my Knight. You're what, 3 and 12 now? That's quite an impressive record. he gets angry, fangs bares I expected more from you!

Orochi only lowers his head in shame.

Bloodrose: calming down Well, no matter. I should have done something I should have done in the first place....and that's bleed this place dry myself!

Speaking of which.... he turns his gaze towards Orochi slowly and licking his lips laciviously, the tips of his fangs barely visible I think it's time for a late-night snack, wouldn't you say, my dear Orochi Fenton Knight?

Bloodrose wraps an arm around Orochi's shoulders, as he foricbly gestures for him to move out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. Orochi hesistates for a brief moment, but underneath the vampire's mighty willpower, he buckles down and accompanies his lord and master to the back.

As the two leave the shot returns to the middle of the ring as a morose looking Stone and Foxx face the camera, speaking to the audience abroad and at home. The two seem to be reading from cue cards while ominous henchmen of N.M.E. stand over their shoulders. Their voices sound strained and forced.

Stone: Well as many of you were aware, the scheduled Steel Chain Match between Syanide and RAMPAGE! at Ultimatum was canceled due to unforeseeable circumstances that took place a few weeks prior to the event.

Foxx: It has now come to light that Dante Jones was arrested and convicted on charges of assault, attempted murder in the first degree, reckless endangerment, and kidnapping. With a warrant out for his arrest, Jones had evaded the police and maliciously sought out his victim to inflict more bodily harm to him. This was the end result of his heinous crimes.

Foxx gestures to the video screen, showing a still photo of one Daniel Lincoln. Or at least what could be Daniel Lincoln as his face was so swollen and bruised, his features were only barely distinguishable. Sporting two black eyes, multiple deep lacerations to the face, a broken jaw, and seventy-six stitches running throughout his bald head. The crowd cheered to see the Walking Hate Crime in such a battered, ragged state. Stone would give an involuntary chuckle, causing the henchman to grip his shoulder painfully, digging what appeared to be a billy club into his ribcage.

Stone: As you can see, Daniel Lincoln is lucky to be alive today. But even more lucky are you the fans as we have Syanide live from his beautiful home in Anahiem, California via satelite. It's a pleasure for us to be joined by you, Syanide.

Syanide's face fills up the screen. It is less damaged then that of the still shots but he still appears pretty banged up. Wheel chair bound and clothed rather dapperly, the self-proclaimed Miracle wasn't given a warm reception by the crowd who mercilessly booed him as he sneered at Stone.

Syanide: It isn't a pleasure to be spoken to by you, you lowly cuntrag. What makes you think you have the right and privilege to address me, you hairless ape? You'd better take the microphone from him, Foxx. He might nigger lip it.

Struggling not to respond against his better nature and making it even harder was the reaction from the crowd who booed Syanide once more, Stone remained quiet.

Syanide: That's right, Kunta. All of you niggers need to re-learn that it is better to be seen and not heard. Actually..it would be better to wipe you all from the face of the planet. For too long you have mocked your Aryan Superiors. Infected our culture. Diseased the human race with your ignorance and continued to spite that which is pure . It is sickening to see that you coons continue to take jobs from hard working white men who are better qualified yet don't meet the criteria that 'equal opportunity employers' must follow. Simply because loud niggers like you flap those big, Mick Jagger lips in the wind and jabber on about equality. There's a reason God left you inhuman fucks in the genetic toaster for too long; you're failed product.

The crowd obviously doesn't respond well to this and more jeers and displeasure. Foxx takes over after looking at his broadcasting partner who has fell all but silent.

Foxx: Uh...right. The question that everyone has been wondering, Syanide, is how are you feeling?

Taken aback, Syanide would utter a harsh and cruel laugh.

Syanide: How am I feeling..? How am I feeling?! Do you really expect me to believe that these inbred, unclean, savage sheep fuckers actually care about my wellbeing? And since when did you become such a dumb schlock, Foxx? It must be that kike blood that came from your slut of a mother. In any case, you dumb wop, I'm feeling how I look; like shit. That's what happens when a nigger does exactly what is expected of him and completely ignores the rules of engagement.

Stone: RAMPAGE!...

The crowd would cheer at the mention of the Blue Lightning. Syanide's face, however, contorted with rage as he gripped the edges of his wheelchair.

Syanide: Come again, burnt toast? Speak up. I can't understand all that jive talking you little nigglets do.

Stone: I said...RAMPAGE!. You called him "nigger". But he has a name. And it's..

Syanide: (furiously) As far as I'm concerned, his name is mud! You will not speak his name in my presence!

Shoving away from the N.M.E lackies, Stone pressed on.

Stone: What's the matter, Dan? Are you that scared of him? Are you so scared of RAMPAGE! and what he did to you? That he made you bleed...made you suffer...made you realize that your immortality is all but in your head?

Syanide: Shut up, you dumb nigger! You don't know what you're-

Stone: Oh but I do. I know that RAMPAGE! has gotten into your head. He's made you see that any man given the right motivation can be just as insane, just as sadistic, just as self-mutilating as you can. He shown you that a black man can be your equal. But even that is giving you too much credit, you son of a bitch. You're going to burn. Burn in the name of a little girl's lost innocence. You're going to suffer for what you did to Karma Jones.

Syanide goes deathly still and quiet, appraising Stone as though he had never truly seen him before. Slowly, however, the corners of his mouth twitched. A wide Cheshire's grin slowly spread upon his maniacal, mangled features.

Syanide: Karma Jones...see I'm glad you brought up that little half-breed mutt up, Stone. Because you're right..I took away the little bitch's innocence.

The crowd seemed unable to comprehend Syanide's level of soulessness whereas he was simply delighted at reliving the grotesque prospect.

Syanide: I took it again..and again. And again. And again. She begged me to stop but you see that only turned me on more. She clawed, she struggled, she fought. And when it was all send and done, she submitted. She began to enjoy the pain in me making her into a woman. Karma Jones experienced a miracle that day. She succumbed to my will and I was merciful on her. I showed that little filthy slut that I was her god and that her earthly father could do nothing..absolutely NOTHING to stop me from taking away that which matters most to him. As they say - the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

He would pause to see the effect his had on the crowd who were stunned into silence. Foxx and Stone's faces were aghast with disgust and mingled horror. Even the bodyguards appeared dumbfounded. Syanide continued on in his narration.

Syanide: I own Dante Jones' soul. And by inaction, I put him away permanently where he belongs - in a cage with the other animals of his ilk. I took from him his life, his livelihood, and his precious, lovely little daughter. All he had left to himself is his name. Though Inmate #11793 has a better ring to it. You have the audacity to say he is a better man than me?! The nigger has someone telling him where to eat, shit, and sleep for the rest of his miserable days. He's no more a man than that fairy fuck Showstoppa.

Syanide would chuckle once more before his face widened to any even more sickening smile.

Syanide: Y'know Foxx? I am feeling a bit better. I'm feeling good enough to visit little Karma just one more time and finish the job I started two years ago. Her new foster parents will be so thrilled to see that she knows someone famous. I might even be willing to take the little burden off their hands. This interview is over.

Syanide would roll off screen, throwing away the mic to the ground as the scene cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 pm

”It’s been awhile.”

”Cut the small talk.”

”Oh? You aren’t here for friendly banter, I thought that was what you did.”

”Mind yourself, your life depends on this too.”

”No, you see that’s where you are mistaken. I live always, nothing stops that. When you think you have rid yourself of me, I crawl silently beneath your skin, burrowing deeper into your very being.”

”Listen, I’ve come for a deal.”

”There are no deals, there is only acceptance. You should know better.”

”I have only one stipulation then.”

”...Indulge me.”

”Take who I am and bury it deep. Bury it where it won’t be found.”

”Ah, so you’ve finally come to play ball hm?”

”Yes or no, do we have a deal.”

”It’s all in your head, it’s always been in your head. That sense of control...no control. Only biding. Only me. It’s always been me. Now sit back, feel your eyes glaze over, enjoy that twisted smirk as it crawls across your face. Embrace ever sick detail that sweeps through our mind. Welcome it, it’s time the Harlequin lived up to his name.”

The solitary light in the room flickered twice, each time illuminating a contorted face. For brief seconds darkness encompassed the room only to be ended by a third flicker of the light portraying a cold face, icy eyes and that familiar twisted smirk. The man rose from his seat, stretching out his hand and touched the light bulb, tightening his grip the sound and smell of searing flesh filled the room, only to be muted by a sadistic volume of laughter.

Ahhhh HA haaa HAHAHA aaahaahhhh ah ah haaa HAHA

”Blame it on a steel pipe to the head. Blame it on a concussion. Blame it on fate. Blame it on destiny it doesn’t matter. You can blame anything you want, but the undeniable truth is that I’m back. I am the walking wounded; I am the Denizen, an alien in your society. I am the final push. I am the Harlequin.”

”Some say it’s our actions that define us, other say it’s our words. Me, I beg to differ. I say it’s what we know that defines who we are. What we know and what we do with it."

"And if knowledge is power,
know this is tyranny."

Ahhhh HA haaa HAHAHA aaahaahhhh ah ah haaa HAHA

Stone: Original Sin already have a two front war on their hands, soon to be three, but with this match they have a chance to remove one of their blue brand obstacles.

Foxx: I think the two of us should have a loser leaves town match.

Stone: Yeah, but they don’t want you on Anxiety anymore than I want you here…

The Zambonis blare out with Hockey Monkey as Guybrush Threepwood comes down the isle, breaking in and out of the Swashbuckler’s Shuffle, as the crowd hopes this isn’t the last time they’ll see their favorite pirate.

Foxx: At least we know that we won’t have to deal with this nonsense in the ring.

Stone: You’re right there, Dr. Diabolical seems to have convinced Threepwood that he would be waiting for the Shuffle, to get the drop on Guybrush.

Machinae Supremacy announces the entrance of Guybrush’s opponent for this match, Dr. David Diabolical. The Doctor has his eyes very much focused on the Pirate.

Foxx: That’s a glare of pure hate right there Stone. Diabolical wants nothing more than to be rid of Threepwood, after he cost him his Gold Card Gauntlet shot.

Stone: Not too mention that Guybrush has said publicly that he stands opposed to Original Sin. Not a great career move.

Cherry: Ladies, and Gentlemen. The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with no time limit, and is a Loser Leaves Alchemy match. Introducing first! He hails from Melee Island, and weighs in at 200 lbs! He, is GUYYYYYYYYBBBBRRRRRRRUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHH THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPWOOOOOD!

And his opponent, he is the leader of N.M.E., and a member of Original Sin. From Concord, New Hampshire, weighing in at 197 lbs, he is The Doctor, DAAAAVVIIIIID DIIIIIIABOLLLLLLICALLL!!!!

Stone: Neither man broke their glare during the introductions, even for a moment. These two are incredibly focused on this match.

Foxx: Of course they are. Diabolical wants to stay with NME, Threepwood would be lost without Guiomar, both men have a lot to lose here.

Stone: The bell rings, and we’re underway, but neither man is moving. Neither wants to make the first move!

Foxx: I expect this kind of strategy from Dr. David, but I have to say, I’m surprised by the Pirate.

Stone: Well then maybe this is more up your alley as Guybrush lunges at Diabolical, and starts driving rights into his skull. The ref calling for Threepwood to open up the fists, but this is long past the rules, this is about survival!

Foxx: Diabolical seems to have been caught off guard, as he escapes the press and rolls to the outside.

Stone: But Guybrush is right out after him, and Diabolical seems to have underestimated Threepwood’s desire to stay on Alchemy. Diabolical manages to get a little distance between the two of them, and slides back into the ring.

Foxx: And textbook heel, Diabolical catches Threepwood coming back in with a stomp to the back of the head.

Stone: Diabolical, with a surgeon’s precision going to work now, drops a knee on the shoulder of Guybrush, and pulling up the pirate now, a wristlock, it would appear the Doctor is targeting that arm.

Foxx: Guybrush uses that Walk The Plank, and the Big Whoop DDT. No arm strength means no lift, means no more calling pirate matches.

Stone: Diabolical sweeps on the arm, taking down Guybrush in a cross face position, but rolls onto the back upon impact. Back to back now, Diabolical under hooks Threepwood’s arms, and pulls his own arms to his chest, stretching out the shoulders, and Threepwood is showing the moves effectiveness on his face!

Foxx: His arms are almost directly behind him, and add to that Diabolical’s weight pressing his face and chest down into the mat, this must be extremely painful!

Stone: Diabolical rolls back through the hold, to his feet and lifting Threepwood, but just as quick, he’s back down with a Double Arm DDT, and turning through, he’s back on Guybrush’s back, with a Full Nelson Mat lock.

Foxx: Dr. David has been fluent in his movement so far, he hasn’t let go of Guybrush once since he got control of this match.

Stone: Another float over, and Diabolical has a reverse chin lock, and staying with the arm, he wrenches on the shoulder as well.

Foxx: An incredibly one sided match so far, not that any less should be expected in any match involving Original Sin. Threepwood never had a hope of staying on the A show against Diabolical.

Stone: Again, the loser of this match will be fired from Alchemy, with no guarantee of a spot on the other two brands, though I can’t see any GM passing up either one of these stars.

Foxx: Threepwood is trying to slide out of this hold, but the Doctor has him locked up tight, both under the shoulder, and the chin. I don’t see Guybrush getting out until Diabolical is ready to let him out.

Stone: Hold your tongue partner, Guybrush has his arm almost free! Diabolical is squirming trying to re-apply the hold, but Threepwood is out! He springs over Diabolical and grabs his legs! Boston Crab! Diabolical is being folded in half!

Foxx: I don’t know where he got this burst from, but he’s holding on for dear life.

Stone: Diabolical holding on through the pain, trying to extend his legs to break the hold, and it’s working, all the pain inflicted to Guybrush’s arm earlier, he can’t hold on.

Foxx: Both men are down now, and the first to get up may in fact be the one who gets to stay here!

Stone: Guybrush to one knee, Diabolical on all fours, Guybrush uses the ropes to get to his feet, and catches the rising Doctor with a clothesline! Dr. D back up and put down again with a dropkick! Guybrush on fire, as he takes down Diabolical again with an Ensuiguri!

Foxx: The Doctor is down, and the Pirate is heading to the top rope!

Stone: A little dance on the top rope, Guybrush dives out with a Senton Splash!

Foxx: REVERSAL!

Stone: Diabolical got off the mat just enough to hit almost a reverse body slam, and he rolls up Threepwood! HE’S GOT THE TIGHTS!

Foxx: Of course he does! ONE…TWO…THREE!!!!!!

Cherry: The Winner of the match, DOCTORRRRR DAVID DIAAAAABOLLLLLICALLLL!!!!!!

Dr. David Diabolical (8.05 aps + 2.3 avs = 10.35 total)
Guybrush Threepwood (7.95 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.45 total)

Stone: Unbelievable, Guybrush Threepwood is gone from alchemy because of one move, and a handful of tights! Is this what we should expect from all Original Sinners?

Foxx: Yes, god damnit, it’s not like they lied to you! Threepwood is just as dumb as you though, cause he can’t believe it either!

Stone: He’s trying to go after Diabolical, but the ref is stopping him, and look behind him! ORIGINAL SIN!

Foxx: The Dogs Of War, Adrian O’Rion, Neutron Star, they hit the ring, and Guybrush is outnumbered, out classed, dare I even say, out Swash buckled?

Stone: This is ridiculous! Guybrush never had a chance with those jackals waiting in the wings! Diabolical has the mic now…

DDD: Threepwood! Do you know what your sin was? Your sin was the sin of Pride. You were too proud to step aside and let me claim the Gold Card Gauntlet as was the plan. And now, your punishment for Sin is plain as Quantum Physics.

Guybrush Threepwood… YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!

The scene switches backstage where Takeover is standing by.

TO: Once again, allow me to grace you unworthy peons with my presence!

TO pauses, and stands in place with a shit eating grin, as the jeers from the crowd can clearly be heard. Then suddenly, Janus Flare arrives from beyond the curtain, and walks right past TO.

TO: Hey, guy who’s already fallen to my greatness! A word, if you don’t mind. Unless, of course, you’re still bitter, or intimidated by being around me!

Flare stops in his tracks and turns around to see TO smiling arrogantly towards him. He then slowly walks up to TO, scanning him all the while, and causing TO to change his demeanor, as he began to feel a slightly discomfort. Flare gets as close enough to TO to be face to face.

TO: Would you mind getting the fuck out of my face?

Flare smiles before quickly grabbing at TO’s windpipe by digging his pointer finger and thumb on either side, and slowly squeezes it.

Flare: Or what TO? Because I sure as fuck doubt that you would do anything! Now, shut the fuck up, and be a good backstage reporter!

A struggling TO brings the mic up to Flare’s face, causing him to let go of the chokehold, and as TO coughs and gasps for air, Flare begins to speak into the mic and towards the camera.

Flare: Tonight he sent a message to the Original Sin. . If you knock me down, I’m going to keep getting back up! Nothing is going to stop me until justice rightfully dealt to those 2 traitorous cockers! And if anyone else in the Original Sin has the urge to indulge themselves in a nice helping of justice, then by all means, ask ye shall receive!

Suddenly, the General Manager, Celeste, walks into the scene and interrupts Flare.

Celeste: It seems like you’re asking for MUCH more than what you’d be able to handle, Flare! Face it. Are you seriously that brash enough to throw your lonesome self into a powerful pack as the Original Sin? The strength in our numbers would completely overwhelm you to the point where you be BEGGING for the sweet release of death!

Hostyle is then shown walking out from behind Celeste, applauding sarcastically.

Hostyle: You did it, Joshie! You finally defeated an N.M.E.! Your mission is complete. Now there’s no need for you to stay here on Alchemy, so leave while I’m still giving you the opportunity to!

Flare: (sarcastically) I don’t know about that, Jose. Don’t I still owe you for that cheap victory you got over me at Ultimatum?

Hostyle’s overconfident attitude changes to growing anger.

Hostyle: You can either leave now… or join Guybrush Threepwood in the unemployment line!

After a brief moment, Flare then pounces at Hostyle, and they exchange strikes while on the ground, until Celeste manages to get security to pry Flare off of Hostyle, and escort him out of the building. Hostyle then gets to his feet, and starts waving goodbye to Flare.

Hostyle: In just a few moments, King Guiomar can wave goodbye to his C-4 Championship!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Cherry: The following is a “Capture The Flag” match for the C-4 Championship. The rules state that each man has two flags. The champion's flags are gold, the challenger's are black. In order to win the match, the competitor must have at least one of his coloured flag in his corner. If he has the pinfall flag he may win by pinfall, if he has the submission flag he may win by submission. If he has both flags, he may win by either means. C-4 ropebreak rules apply.

“Renegade” by Jay-Z and Eminem hits the speakers, as pulsating lights herald the imminent arrival of Hostyle. While the majority of the crowd receive him with boos, a few Hostyle Holdouts in the audience cheer the Influencer of Innovation as he makes his way to the ring.

Stone: Decidedly negative reaction for Hostyle from these Montreal fans.

Foxx: Stone. Shut the fuck up. You always say this because Hostyle gets a negative reaction everywhere he goes. And you know why that is? Jealousy. People are jealous of Hostyle, because he is simply better than them. In every conceivable way. And further ways which only Hostyle is awesome enough to conceive. That is why they're booing him.

Stone: Your cat's breath smells of cat food.

Cherry: Introducing first, the challenger. Making his way to the ring, he weighs in at an innovative 235 lbs and hails from The Bronx, New York. He represents N.M.E. and Original Sin. This is Hoooosssstyyyyllee!!!!

Hostyle jumps from foot to foot in the ring, warming up, and ignoring the fan reaction. He continues to stretch his muscles as Beethoven's Fifth plays, and Guiomar begins to make his way to the ring, in a horse-drawn chariot, accompanied – as ever – by Servente.

Foxx: OK, now here's someone I have a problem with

Stone: Surprise, surprise...

Foxx: I'm serious, Stone. Guiomar must be the wost monarch ever. When has he ever done anything notable or regal? When was his last Royal Proclamation? When did he last knight someone or open a hospital?

Stone: But...

Foxx: Never, that's when. I'm definitely not voting for him next election time. I'm going to vote for Hostyle

Stone: You're going to vote for Hostyle.

Foxx: Yes

Stone: To be King of Garanhão

Foxx: Yes. That's exactly right. And I don't know why you're taking that sarcastic tone, I think he's got a great campaign going this year.

Servente holds the ropes open for Guiomar who carefully climbs into the ring to come face to face with Hostyle. The two of them stare down briefly, as Hostyle continues to warm up. Guiomar hands the C-4 belt to the referee who raises it above his head.

Cherry: And the Champion. Weighing in at a royal 254 lbs, and hailing from Garanhão... Kiiiiing Guuuuuuiiiiiiiomaaaaaarrrrr!!!

Stone: Well this is going to be one hell of a match, I hope. Foxx, any chance of going through the rules with us?

Foxx: You mean the ones that Cherry already explained? Basically, you need a flag in your corner to win. One represents pins, the other submission. If you have a flag in your corner, you can win the match by the corresponding means.

Stone: So if Guiomar wants to make Hostyle tap out to the Magister Equitum, he'll need the submission flag in his corner?

Foxx: Right, and if Hostyle wants to score the pin on Guiomar after an Innovatality, for example, he'll need to have hoisted the pinfall flag.

Stone: Understood. And the flags are hoisted on those flagpoles, one in each corner, right?

Foxx: Got it in one.

As the bell rings, the two competitors circle each other, looking for an opening

Stone: And we're underway. Stone, we've talked about the stipulations, but who do you think has the upper hand in this match?

Foxx: Definitely Hostyle. Definitely. In terms of ability, I'll be fair, and say that these two are equals. But this match, more than anything, is about tactics. Not only is Hostyle smarter than Guiomar, but I bet he drew up a gameplan with Diabolical before the match. If Guiomar drew up a gameplan with Guybrush, it probably said “Yaaarrrr, plunder ye booty and pillage yon buxom wench” in red crayon.

Stone: But isn't there a championship advantage to consider?

Hostyle shoots for a leg takedown but Guiomar backs off, and catches the challenger off balance with a knee lift, applying a chinlock to his downed opponent

Foxx: Yes and no. Mostly no. Although Guiomar will retain in the case of a disqualification, there are no countouts or knockouts, so a draw is off the cards.

Stone: Unless it ends like Sound/Guiomar...

Foxx: I doubt it. In order for that finish to happen, don't forget both men will need the right flags.

Stone: Oh yeah.

Hostyle slips out of Guiomar's chinlock and moves behind him, locking in a Full Nelson

Foxx: Full Nelson from Hostyle, we could be about to see a big time suplex!

But Guiomar kicks at Hostyle's leg, and manages to pull off a standing sweep applying a waistlock. He lifts Hostyle off his feet, but is unable to take him over, and Hostyle counters with a roll-up

Foxx: Rollup! Hostyle has him here!

Hostyle holds the roll-up for a few seconds before Guiomar gets out. Furiously, Hostyle turns to shout at the ref for not counting. The ref motions to the black pinfall flag mounted on the far corner

Stone: And it looks like Hostyle's already forgotten the unique rules of this match!

Foxx: It was just instinct taking over. Same reason I made the call. Hostyle's in a big match, challenging for that C-4 gold, and it's hard to think about both that and the match stipulations.

Stone: True, but Guiomar's in the same situation. This is a brand new match, and it's a first time for either man.

Hostyle quickly takes Guiomar down with a snap suplex before heading towards the corner, reaching for his pinfall flag..

Stone: Well, Hostyle finally seems to be getting the hang of this... but Guiomar's up!

Guiomar gets to his feet and hurries to the corner where Hostyle is reaching for the flag. Leaping up to the top rope, Guiomar grabs Hostyle, and takes him off the top with a super back suplex.

Stone: Back suplex from the top rope!! Back suplex by King Guiomar from the top rope! Huge move!

Foxx: You're not wrong. Hostyle couldn't keep Guiomar down for long enough and he paid the price. Both of these men are going to have to be careful about when they try and grab the flags.

Stone: On the other hand, that move took a lot out of Guiomar as well. He had to move quickly to avoid Hostyle getting the advantage with the flag, and he may have paid the price by pulling that move off before fully recovering from the suplex.

Foxx: Irregardless, we're not going to see a referee's count here, as this match can't end via 10 count. We've just got to wait for the wrestlers to make it to their feet.

Stone: And whoever does could have a huge advantage if they have time to grab a flag before their opponent recovers.

Guiomar is the first to stir, and he almost immediately heads for the corner where his submission flag is raised. He takes the flag down, and puts it in place in his corner.

Cherry: King Guiomar is now able to win by submission!!

Stone: He's got it, Foxx, Guiomar's got that submission flag in place, and Hostyle's in some serious trouble here!

Guiomar makes a bee-line for his downed opponent and instantly locks in the his Elevated Boston Crab finisher

Stone: Magister Equitum!! He's got it!!

Foxx: But Hostyle heads straight for the ropes!

In a few short seconds, Hostyle reaches the ropes, clutching desperately to the bottom rope, as the referee forces Guiomar to give up the hold

Foxx: And there's the rope break!

Stone: But it cost Hostyle dear. He now has no rope breaks remaining, and Guiomar can make him submit. At the same time, Hostyle has no flags, and no way to win this match!

Hostyle rolls underneath the bottom rope, looking to recuperate

Foxx: And Hostyle sensibly regrouping here. Again, no ringouts, he's got all day to wait there and regain his composure, think things through. That's a sensible move by the Influencer of Innovation

Stone: Can't deny that, guess he got that one straight out of Dr. Diabolical's playbook. So, while we're waiting for Hostyle to get into the ring, let's talk tactics, Foxx. What's got to be going through Hostyle's head right now?

Foxx: You mean apart from the C-4 championship? That's got to be the number one thing on Hostyle's mind right now, but as far as the match goes, he knows what he has to do. He has to avoid Guiomar's submission moves at all costs. That means not risking big moves, or going for the flags at this point

Stone: But he can't win without the flags!

Foxx: He can't win at all at the moment. Guiomar's still healthy, and he needs to be worn down before Hostyle even thinks about finishing this one. He needs to play it 100% safe, and wear Guiomar down, bit by bit.

Hostyle continues to rest up on the outside, before and Guiomar begins to get agitated in the ring. The King heads to the ropes, and goes for a slingshot body press. Hostyle manages to move out of the way, but – with great agility – Guiomar lands on his feet, and he and Hostyle begin to exchange right hands on the outside

Foxx: Excellent recovery from Guiomar there.

Stone: It's that sort of thing that the King does so well. Just little things like that which give him a slight advantage. Of course, he does so many in each match, that the advantages really begin to add up

Foxx: And that's how he gets the Ws.

The King and the Innovator continue to brawl back and forth on the outside. Guiomar attempts a big forearm, but Hostyle ducks behind and lifts him up for a back suplex

Stone: Could be a back suplex here!

Instead of dropping Guiomar for the suplex, Hostyle throws him forward, and drives his knee into Guiomar's midsection for a gutbuster.

Foxx: But Hostyle innovates! Back suplex gutbuster!

Stone: I don't understand though – what's the point in that? Why not just drop him for a back suplex?

Foxx: Are you dumb or just playing dumb? Aside from the fact that Hostyle loves to innovate, these moves make him so much more unpredictable. We've both wrestled before, Stone, and when a guy lifts you up for a back suplex, you prepare yourself to land on your back and to minimise the impact. So when Hostyle nails Guiomar with that gutbuster, not only is it a shock to the system, but the king has no time to prep his posture and muscles, and the move does more damage as a result.

Hostyle stands in wait over Guiomar who clutches his midsection

Foxx: You see? If Guiomar knew a gutbuster was coming, he could have tensed his abdominal muscles and cushioned most of the blow, but Hostyle caught him completely by surprise.

Stone: Why isn't Hostyle following up, though? He needs to grab the flag.

Foxx: No way. It's like I said before, going for the flag is a risk. If Guiomar gets up and cuts Hostyle off, then you've got the challenger down in the middle of the ring, and the champion with a deadly submission finisher. Hostyle needs to do more damage first.

The Influencer of Innovation continues to stalk Guiomar who slowly gets to his feet. The King struggles to his knees, and Hostyle continues to stand behind him, measuring his opponent up.

Foxx: Here it comes...

As Guiomar finally gets to his feet, Hostyle goes for his trademark Stuporkick, aiming for the back of the Champion's head. However, Guiomar somehow dodges the attack, and grabs the off-balance Hostyle, nailing a release T-Bone suplex on the outside.

Stone: Royal Suplex!! Royal Suplex!! What a counter by Guiomar!

Foxx: Unbelievable! Hostyle's down and out on the outside

Stone: And this gives Guiomar a chance to get the other flag! Hostyle's in a world of trouble. Perhaps he took too big a risk in going for that Stuporkick.

Foxx: No, he did the right thing. That was a calculated risk on Hostyle's part. If you'd paid attention, you'd have seen that Guiomar practically stumbled out of the path of the kick, more due to luck than any consciousness on his part. Ninety-nine times out of 100, Hostyle would be in the ring right now, with enough time to take down both of his flags.

Stone: But instead it's Guiomar who's picked up his other flag, and now the king has both flags in position!

Cherry: King Guiomar is now able to win by pinfall or submission!!

Foxx: This is terrible news for Hostyle. It's like we have a regular C-4 match, only with the stipulation that Hostyle's not allowed to win. He'll need to turn this one around and pronto.

Stone: How's he going to do that?

Foxx: Only Hostyle knows the answer to that question, but I'm hoping it's a good one.

Guiomar stands in the ring, daring Hostyle to make his way back and continue the match

Stone: Guiomar's ready for Hostyle, looks like he can't wait to finish this one.

Foxx: And Hostyle knows that he's got to make his way back into the ring sooner or later, otherwise Guiomar's just going to make his way out there and force the issue. The only advantage Hostyle has left right now is the ability to decide when this fight continues. If Guiomar comes after him, then he loses that too.

Eventually Hostyle rolls into the ring. Guiomar heads straight for him, and attempts to lay in with forearms but Hostyle rolls to his feet and avoids the king's assault. Guiomar remains determined, however, and quickly lands a strike on Hostyle, grabbing him in the position for a back suplex.

Stone: Back suplex coming up for King Guiomar!

However, Hostyle manages to flip through, and lands behind Guiomar, lifting him up in the Electric Chair potion

Foxx: But Hostyle counters, and now Guiomar's in trouble!

With the monarch on his shoulders, Hostyle walks over to the side of the ring, and turns his back to the ropes. He drops backwards slightly, landing Guiomar's back on the top rope, before rocking forwards again, and dropping the king face-first into the canvas

Foxx: Slingshot Electric Chair Sitout Facebuster!! What a move! What an innovation!

Stone: Credit where credit's due, it looks like that move could have given Guiomar some serious whiplash.

Foxx: Hostyle needs to grab a flag!

Stone: But Guiomar's already starting to stir here, and Hostyle can't risk being chucked off top rope like last time he went for a flag.

After thinking for a few instants, Hostyle heads to the outside of the ring, and towards the announce table

Stone: What the hell is he doing out here

Foxx: I don't rightly know. Hey Jose! The match is back in the ring!

Hostyle ignores the commentators, and reaches for a steel chair, tucked away next to the timekeeper. He brandishes it with a glint in his eye

Stone: What the hell?

Foxx: Is he going to get disqualified?! What are you doing, Hostyle??!

Hostyle turns to Foxx and mouths the word “mira”. He turns to face the ring, and hurls the chair towards one of the corners. It strikes the flagpole, and Hostyle's pinfall flag falls from the top of the flagpole to the canvas below.

Foxx: Amazing. Simply... simply amazing.

Stone: Hostyle has just dislodged one of his flags from the flagpole!

Foxx: And now he doesn't need to climb up there any more, so he's not open to a counter from King Guiomar. That truly is a piece of brilliance from Hostyle.

Hostyle gets back into the ring but Guiomar manages to get to his feet, and tries to regain the initiative, frustrated at not having been able to stop his opponent from getting the flag down. Hostyle runs at Guiomar, but the King is ready for him, and takes him down with a drop toe hold.

Stone: Drop toe Hold by Guiomar!

Foxx: Hostyle needs to avoid the submission at all costs here!

Guiomar attempts to lock in the Magister Equitum, but Hostyle rolls onto his back, and kicks the king away

Foxx: Nice. Quick reactions from Hostyle.

Hostyle hurries over to the King and locks in a standing headlock. However, Guiomar manages to get enough momentum to push Hostyle off and into the ropes. As Hostyle comes back Guiomar goes for a Lariat.

Foxx: But Hostyle ducks underneath! Guiomar is disorientated!

Hostyle continues to sprint towards the ropes, and springboards of the second rope. He spins 180 in the air to face Guiomar, and lands a flying Hart Attack on the champion

Foxx: Springboard front neckbreaker! Is there anything Hostyle can't do?

Stone: Once again, I have to admit it, that was an impressive move from Hostyle, pulled out from nowhere.

Hostyle takes the opportunity to move over to his pinfall flag - still lying on the canvas – and he plants it in his corner.

Cherry: Hostyle may now win the match by pinfall!

Stone: And Hostyle gets his first flag. Tell me, Foxx, at this point,is it worth Hostyle going for the submission flag?

Foxx: Honestly? No, I don't think so. It's a big risk to take, and – having hit three or four high impact moves recently – I think Hostyle's best chance at this point is via pinfall, especially as Guiomar still has his rope break intact. Hostyle just needs to be careful about how he does this.

Seeing his opponent still down, Hostyle heads for the top turnbuckle, and begins measuring Guiomar.

Stone: Hostyle going for another big move here...

Guiomar gets to his feet, and Hostyle flies off with a dropkick. However, the Champion smoothly dodges the attack, and Hostyle crashes to the canvas. Instantly, Guiomar cinches in the Magister Equitum

Stone: And he's got it! Magister Equitum applied from Guiomar!

Foxx: Hostyle risked big, and some uncanny reactions from Guiomar have turned this match on its head once more. Hostyle has no ropebreaks. He has nowhere to go!

Hostyle yells out in pain as Guiomar continues to apply pressure on the hold. The challenger flails, desperately looking for a way to escape or relieve the pressure. Somehow, he manages to swing his leg, and catch Guiomar in the head, forcing his opponent to weaken the hold. Hostyle takes the chance and escapes.

Foxx: And he's out! Hostyle escaped the Magister Equitum! He needs to capitalise here!

Hostyle tries to lift Guiomar for a suplex, but the champ fights it off. Landing on his feet, Guiomar grabs Hostyle's legs and pulls him onto his back, before rolling him over, and re-applying the hold

Stone: But he's got it again! Hostyle's recovery was short lived, and Guiomar has the Magister Equitum re-applied! He's got it locked even tighter this time! Hostyle has to tap!

Hostyle's hand hovers above the canvas, but he clenches it into a fist and pounds the floor, slowly dragging himself and Guiomar towards the King's corner. As they reach the corner, he clutches desperately to the bottom rope.

Stone: What is he doing!? He has no ropebreak left!

Foxx: This is desperation, Stone. Instinct has taken over for Hostyle, but – as you said – he's got no ropebreaks. He's got to tap here.

His face contorted in pain, Hostyle grabs onto the second rope, slowly pulling himself up, but Guiomar keeps the hold applied, refusing to let go.

Stone: Hostyle seems to be looking for leverage here, but it's not doing him any favours.

Foxx: Too true. If anything, he's making the pressure even worse. I hate to say it, but he should just tap out here and end this one.

Hostyle finally manages to clutch on to the top turnbuckle. At this point his body is almost horizontal, as Guiomar continues to hold his lower legs.

Stone: This is insane! How can Hostyle stand this pain?!

With a desperate swipe, Hostyle swings his arm at Guiomar's corner, and dislodges the two flags which the king had placed there, knocking them to the mat below

Stone: It looks like Hostyle's flailing just took out Guiomar's flags.

Foxx: That's not flailing, Stone! Without those flags in his corner! Guiomar isn't allowed to win!!!

Stone: What?!

Foxx: Think about it, you can only win when you have one of those flags in your corner! Guiomar's are on the floor on the outside!

Stone: No way!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has informed me that King Guiomar is no longer able to win via pinfall or submission!

Stone: No frickin way!

Foxx: Once again, I am nothing short of amazed. Hostyle knew he couldn't escape the hold, so he did the only thing he could to stop Guiomar winning! Look at this, he's tapping out now that he knows it won't cost him the match!

Stone: But Guiomar doesn't have to release the hold, surely.

Foxx: He doesn't have to, but it's not going to get him anywhere right now.

Guiomar finally releases the hold, and turns towards the referee, motioning furiously at the flags that Hostyle knocked to the ground

Foxx: He can't believe it! Guiomar is furious, but the referee is having none of his complaints!

Stone: Of course Guiomar's furious! He was just cheated out of a sure victory!

Foxx: Says who? The rules clearly state that you can only win when you have one or both flags in your corner. Guiomar didn't have any when Hostyle was tapping out.

Stone: I can't believe this...

As Guiomar continues to argue with the official Hostyle, still apparently in agony, makes his way to his feet, and sneaks up behind Guiomar. He lifts the Champion for a pumphandle drop, before rotating him in mid-air to land a DDT.

Foxx: Creative Impulse!! Capitalise, Hostyle! Capitalise!

A battered Hostyle drapes his arm across Guiomar as the ref goes to make the count

One!!

Two!!

Three!!

Foxx: New champion!!! New champion!!!

Stone:Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner as the result of a pinfall, and the NEW C-4 Champioooooonnn..... HHHHHooooossstyyyyylllleeeee!!!!

Hostyle (7.83 aps + 1.7 avs = 9.53 total)
King Guiomar (7.7 aps + 1.1 avs = 8.8 total)

Foxx: Boyhood dream! Boyhood dream!!

Hostyle attempts to stand up and celebrate, but clutches his lower back in agony, and slumps to the mat, as the referee hands him the title.

Stone: I can't... this... unbelievable! Guiomar was robbed of a victory! He clearly had the match won!

Foxx: Guiomar was beaten by one hell of a powerplay from Hostyle. What a match, Stone. At least admit that much. Edge of the seat from start to finish, and decided by the only pinfall attempt that either man made. This is the sort of encounter that makes Alchemy and the C-4 division what they are.

Stone: I have no problem admitting that this was one hell of a match, I'm just....

Foxx: Hostyle is the NEW C-4 Champion, Ladies and Gentlemen. Original Sin have just picked up one of the top prizes on the roster, thanks to an incredible performance from the Influencer of Innovation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS   Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy 5.1 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1