Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Results FINALLY!!

Go down 
+4
PX
Alex O'Rion
Rottata
Leon Caprice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

The Results FINALLY!! Empty
PostSubject: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm

So, thanks eventually for the judges giving me their votes, so now with that, here are the results.

For the survivor records there were also two extra judges that analysed the scripts. (which was not Slegna or Myself)

Now the grading for this was simply done as 1st, 2nd & 3rd so I shall tally up the scores and whoever has the LOWEST score wins immunity.

However before I reveal the scores, Alex did recieve a +1 penalty for being late so 1 point will be added to his score.

In saying that though, lets see what the results really were.

Judge 1:
3. Drew
2. Alex
1. Butters

Judge 2:
3. Butters
2. Drew
1. Alex

Judge 3:
3. Butters
2. Alex
1. Drew

Judge 4:
3. Drew
2. Butters
1. Alex

Final Tally
2. Butters 9
2. Drew 9
1. Alex (6 + 1) 7

Therefore Alex is the winner and recieves the final piece of Immunity, so that leaves us with the last elimination decided by the survivors. So if I could ask all survivors to send their votes to my via PM ASAP, we can get this finale going.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm

And for our viewers comments and views, here are the 3 stand up acts:

Drew’s Script:

A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, and daughter. The father says to the talent agent, "We have an amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little cutesy."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "Okay. I'll take a look."
“Well, it starts with my very pregnant wife walking out on stage. As she walks out, her water breaks and she leaves a trail behind her on her way to lie on the ground in the middle of the stage. Following her are our son and daughter, twin seven year-olds. They get a running start and then slide down the trail like a Slip’n’Slide. While my kids are getting hot and ready, I come out wearing nothing but a pair of surgical gloves; you have to be safe; and prepare to deliver the baby on stage. As I deliver the precious child, my wife does the expected shitting herself thing and I scoop up a huge pile and rub it into my chest in the shape of a smiley face.

While this is going on, my father leads our dog Jesus out on to the stage and drops his pants and Jesus goes to town all over Grandpa’s wrinkled old cock. Meanwhile, my kids are 69-ing in a mix of amniotic fluid and feces and my son is getting close. Sensing it, my daughter bites down as hard as possible on his cock, drawing blood. As his screams fill the stage, the head of our new child is breaching out and I, being a loving father, take my raging boner and shove it into the mouth of the newborn child. As I skullfuck the infant, I thrust a bit too hard and snap its neck. Not having finished yet, however, I continue to fuck as hard as possible in the still warm baby corpse until I burst my nut all the way down its throat. My wife is getting hot over this whole affair and begins to choke herself with the umbilical cord as my son, with his still bleeding cock, slides into the womb that birthed him.

My daughter takes the dog’s place in blowing Grandpa while giving Jesus a free pass to her virgin asshole which he obviously takes. As grandpa is enjoying himself, I pull him down to his knees and rip out his glass eye to fuck his skull. So I’m vigorously fucking my father’s eye socket, my daughter is taking it from my dog, and my son is pounding my wife. To end it all, a giant flaming cross is raised in the background with the dead, skullfucked baby in the middle; a crown of thorns on its head; as the audience explodes into applause.”

Shocked, the agent blurts out “What the heck do you call an act like that?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"

Butters Script:

Well, thanks for your time guys. I’m going to apologize ahead of time… I’m not a funny guy. I’m not the one to split your sides or leaving your ja hurting from laughter…. I’m more like that guy you see at the middle school basketball games. The one you know doesn’t have any kids in the game… he just likes to see people he’s almost less pathetic than. Key word is almost. See, I’m aware that this game is a popularity contest, and I’m ok with that. I just assumed I’d screw-up by now. Really if your choice was between myself and Drew Michaels… that’s like choosing between a brand-new never owned Corvette and a do-it-yourself dentistry kit. There’s not a lot to argue. I mean Drew’s got the humor, the personality, the cool-as-ice demeanor. I’ve got the personality of a towel you left sitting on the bathroom floor for two days. As far as Alex goes, the guy radiates funny… I radiate pity. Seriously, when you’re around Alex, something deep inside you just wants to laugh. When you’re around me, something deep inside you just wants to make sure there’s not something better you could be doing. No, I’m serious. I’m so socially awkward that a girl ditched me on a blind date. She just didn’t understand why my mom insisted on driving us… and eating with us… and sitting between us at the movie. I think she finally lost it when she realized I still share a room with Mom… and a bed… Oh well, I think the point is pretty clear. I’m not the smooth operator that Drew is or have the natural laughability that Alex has. I’m just your friendly neighborhood schmuck. I think me standing here, in front of people trying to be funny may be funnier than anything I could actually say. So, sorry if I’ve taken up to much of your time, I’ll get out of here, and let the actual funny guys take over, ladies and gentlemen, you’ve been wonderful, and I don’t deserve the praise. Good night.

Alex’s Script:

I know you are all expecting a funny skit from me showcasing how Drew loves him his jesus, and Bobino is just made of fail. But sadly, I can’t do that, I’m far to drunk to be acting today. So instead I’ve decided to go a different route and tell and honest to goodness joke, I pray you like it, I know you won’t.

Three byes walk into a bar, one is a Bad Ass Trash Talking Evil Resident Scientist or BUTTERS for short. One was the Deity Wrap-Around Espousing Weirdo or DREW. And the final was an Awesome Loved Ex........X. Because his name was Alex and nothing good comes from X, this is my joke doesn’t have to make sense, so fuck ya.

Anyway Drew, Butters, and Alex walk into the bar and the bartender asks them about yet another shitty show being put out being FMW called Slutvivors. The winner of the show was simple, whoever could whore themselves out the most to the judges would win the contest. Now being of opposite point of views on everything the three immediately jump into a debate about the best way to win the contest Well Drew and Butters did, Alex turned back to drinking a months worth of alcohol in thirty minutes. Drew argued that the only way to win a game like that was to pleasure the judges one by one, picking them off mercilessly, and constantly going after anyone that didn’t give in immediately, no matter how retarded a battle plan that may have been. Where as Butters believed it was best to work together with a group of friends to pleasure as many of the judges as possible. One works the shaft, the other the twins, another gives him a hummer and so forth.

Alex had passed out face down in a puddle of beer by this point.

Now this heated argument eventually took it’s natural course with Drew telling Butters he will burn in hell and Butters making an elaborate scheme that almost succeeded in punching Drew in the face, but managed to fail at the last minute. The two fought, battled and bled around the bar. Both utterly convinced that their way to win Slutvivor was the right one, willing to backstab a friend to prove themselves right. After an hour or so the two collapsed, dead from wounds unimaginable and yet hilarious. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about, beer bottled, orifices, you get the idea, yeah you do.

Anyway Alex finally wakes from his drunken stupor and sees the mess the two had made and immediately does the proper thing. He raids them for money to pay his massive bill and leave, humming eye of the tiger on the way out.

The moral of this story is, you can back stab and shout, bitch and whine, but you’ll never suspect the drunk guy who never really does anything.

That’s why I’m the eye of the tiger.

I mean survivor.

Fucking Rocky.:
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 am

Should've posted the acts BEFORE the results.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:05 am

As the only one who didn't post a joke made famous by Bob Saget or a Sob story I humbly accept this award.

It's called timing in immunity kids, don't win them all, win the ones that matter. Who to pick, who to pick.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

Ah, so drew used that joke that I don't get that Flare used for his promo against me at 9.4. Madcap stuff altogether
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Alex may have won, but I was surprised at how unfunny these three were.

BUSCH LEAGUE GENTLEMEN BUSCH LEAGUE!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

My opinion:

I have never seen the humor in an "Aristocrats" joke. It's just gross.

Butters doesn't seem as if he even attempted to be funny.

Alex had some humor but overall nothing to write home about. He seems to have been the best of the worst. I do hope the next competition has a great twist.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Omega wrote:

I'm always surprised by how little I care about your opinion.

RELEVANCE OMEGA, RELEVANCE!

.....also my joke was written in fifteen minutes, the hell did I win?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Omega wrote:

As if you've ever said anything funny/intelligent/worth listening to.

And meh, I went out on a limb and it didn't pay off. It is the comedy of comedians and I have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm

And it's bush league.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am

Well, I'm glad at least one judge thought I was funniest... and I'm offically as funny as Drew.

Also, as a side note, do Drew and I really need to PM votes? Aren't ours a bit obvious.

(Hint: I'm voting for Drew.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am

Butters: I guessed as much and its almost a guarentee that you'll vote for each other, but there has been too many people voting for themselves through this that someone might feel they'd serve better to give the final spot to their opponent.

But right now the elimination is being written up.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am

No Romeo, it's Busch League, as in what use to be the minor leagues to Nascar.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:54 am

Omega wrote:
No Romeo, it's Busch League, as in what use to be the minor leagues to Nascar.

The common argument of the man whose jealous they couldn't even make it that far.

"You only made it to the minors" which is still farther along than on the outside being bitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Results FINALLY!!   The Results FINALLY!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Results FINALLY!!
Page 1 of 1