Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 RESULTS

Go down 
+23
Loins
Leviticastform
Drew Michaels
Easty
Damien
Storm183
CarteristheMaster501
MPD
Abel Steele
Ashburn
smonroe
X
PX
RCA
Tromboner Man
Runihura
Anwyl
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Drake Parker
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Death Row 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Death Row 4 RESULTS Dr4-2

Like a sickness with a quickness
a look at you and i became a witness
to the things you do
(Whhoa-ooh-ooh)

Quote :
Apostasy: Now serving…

Eastwood grabs the ticket dispenser, and clocks Apostasy with it. The Pack kicks Apostasy until he stops moving. Eastwood grabs the title off Apostasy’s waist.

Eastwood: You think you can embarrass me? You think you can make a mockery of me!?!

Eastwood dives at Apostasy’s bloody face, hitting him with the title.

Eastwood: I DIDN’T TAP! And since you’ve tried to ruin me, I will ruin everything you hold dear. I’m taking your title. And I’m going to physically destroy you in the process. And I will enjoy… every… second… of it.

Eastwood drops the blood-smeared championship on Apostasy’s torso and walks off. Rotunda and Prideman look on in awe, before finally following their leader.

You perfection for infection
like a fool i never thought to question
all you said was true
(Whhoa-ooh-ooh)

Quote :
As Outlaw John Andrews gets up on his feet, he approaches the referee and shows three fingers to his face. Killswitch meanwhile picks up his Hockey Stick on the entrance ramp and slides back into the ring. Without allowing Outlaw John Andrews to turn around, Killswitch whacks his head hard with the hockey stick, causing his head to gush out blood.

Boice: MY GOD!! WHAT A HUGE HIT FROM KILLSWITCH'S HOCKEY STICK!! OJA IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!

Deception and now you think i don't know!

Now I can see you are like a disease
and you are the pain that;s following,following me
and posion never seems never to stay away!

Quote :
Boice: They lock up once again! Mark with an irish whip of Ashburn! Ashburn off the ropes- wait! Ashburn stops mid ring!

The two men stare at each other as Mark lifts his fist. He rears back but stops his punch mid thrust, instead putting out his index finger and poking Matt Ashburn in the chest. Ashburn throws himself down to the mat and rolls 'in pain'.

Flare: DEVASTATING!

Boice: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WITNESSING!? MARK JUST FINGERPOKED ASHBURN TO THE MAT! HERE IS THE PIN!

Flare: One, Two, Three! ITS OVER! WHAT A BATTLE!

Boice: NO!

Feeling alone and its unknown
who you are with and when you are gonna come home
i feel so abused
(Whhoa-ooh-ooh)

Quote :
Hostyle: The ref gets to five! Abel gets on the apron first and ALEX WITH A PUNCH! He pulls Abel in over the top! Abel rolls back out to the apron but as Alex turns Anwyls there! Alex tries to hit Anwyl- blocked! Anwyl drops to a knee- Shoulder Block through the ropes!

Sound: Check out the rookie!

Hostyle: Anwyl slingshots over the top rope! He's looking for that sunset flip- NO! Alex grabs the ropes!

Sound: Come on!

Hostyle: Abel is fumbling around on the apron and- OH! He has his brass knuckles! Abel pulls himself up- NO! KNUCKS TO ALEX'S FACE! The ref didnt see!

Sound: Count the pin!

Hostyle: Alex is center ring! One, two, three! THIS IS OVER!

Start a question to reputation
I hear your name in every conversation
all has come unglued
(Whhoa-ooh-ooh)

Quote :
From the crowd a man in a Harlequin mask jumps the barricade, brandishing a lead pipe. Austin remains completely focused on Smitten, oblivious to the man until the last second. The man slides into the ring as the ref turns from Smitten to yell. Just as Austin turns, noticing the ref's distraction, he is blasted in the head with the pipe.

Sound: What is going on!

Hostyle: I don't believe what I just saw! Some fan or-

The man turns and looks at Smitten, removing his mask. He reveals himself to be none other than the chatoic Harlequin.

Hostyle: THATS HARLEQUIN! Harlequin just nailed Austin! Harlequin is on Ammunition!

Confessions that you don't want me to know

and poison never seems never to stay away!

Quote :
Eastwood lifts Ryder and slams him in the face with his knee. He holds Ryder by the hair as he slams his knee into his opponent once more before taunting the men on the apron.

Boice: And Eastwood still showing his violent side as he is taking it to Ryder! Apostasy and Ryu are arguing with Eastwood as the referee is trying to get Eastwood out of the corner before he instigates a brawl and- HEY! WHAT IS THIS!

Flare: PRIDEMAN AND ROTUNDA HAVE CHAIRS! VICIOUS SHOTS TO THE BACK OF APOSTASY AND RYU!

Boice: Oh... my… the Pack just pulled a fast one on everyone! The Pack have swerved us all! EXTREME EXECUTION ON APOSTASY! Rotunda leaves him lying on the floor!, and here comes the Pack! Prideman spears Ryu Quinn!

Sick of your second chances
no excuses for the lies you have gone and told
Sick of all you take for granted
like a broken soul i'm left here lying on the floor

Quote :
Gray hits the ring as Inferno circles around on the outside; they both turn towards the stage as Gray's music fades, but all of a sudden, the lights go out and plunge the arena into complete darkness.

Hostyle: Hey!

Sound: What the hell...?

The lights come back on just as six fans spontaneously vault the crowd barrier. Two of them hit the ring and the other four immediately crowd around Damien Inferno on the outside, attacking him and viciously beating him down.

Sound: What the hell?!

Hostyle: It's GSW! It's Dunn, and Whitt, and Crusoe, and Osiris, and King, and Leviticus! They're all here, and they're going after Gray Inferno like a pack of wild dogs!

The crowd boos loudly as the members of Gold Standard Wrestling continue to lay the punishment onto Gray Inferno. The boos soon turn into resounding cheers, however, as the locker room suddenly seems to empty out - the Comeback Kids, RAMPAGE!, Son of Shark Boy, and Stormmaster all come charging down the ramp. The two groups slam into each other, and an all-out brawl erupts in the ringside area.

I have heard all this before
I am crawling back for more!

and poison never seems never to stay

Quote :
The trio moves closer to exit the ring when Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi blasts through the speakers. Out onto the ramp steps Hannibal Frost leading David GS and Leon Caprice.

Flare: I THOUGHT HE WAS IN A COMA!

Boice: THERES HANNIBAL! HANNIBAL IS HERE AND HE HAS LEON AND DAVID GS WITH HIM! BRYSON HAS STOPPED HIS TEAM IN THEIR TRACKS!

Flare: I can't... what am I... I dont even!

Boice: YNG are in the ring still! Sons of Attrition are atop the ramp! Look at this staredown! I can see where this is going! The good guys are back in town!

AWAY!

Death Row 4 RESULTS Newfront

Disease by Ghosts of August plays as pyro shoots out in green and white sparks, finishing off with a purple explosion as the camera pulls back from the METALTron, showing the Death Row logo, and scans the sold out arena. Signs litter the sea of faces as the fans stand on their feet for the display before we cut to the announcers table.

Boice: Good evening and welcome to Houston, Texas! I'm Jack Boice along side my announcing colleague-

Sound: The Great Dalby Sound needs no introduction! I am a household name!

Boice: And we welcome you to Death Row! We've got a stacked card tonight that we are proud to bring you! Our nine match card features matchups like Killswitch taking on "Outlaw" John Andrews in a flag match! A six man tag in a cage featuring Leviticus, Matt Dunn, and Jeff Whitt representing GSW taking on Slegnadamus, Butters, and Rampage!

Sound: We've also got the Abandoned title being defended in what Im sure will be a horrible example of wrestling as Apostasy tries to retain against Ryu Quinn, Ryder Strong and all three members of the Pack, Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, and Daniel Prideman.

Boice: We also have a few more rivalries colliding as Anwyl looks to take on the respected veteran Alex O'Rion and Abel Steele looks to finally put his nemesis John "Doc" Derreck on the shelf! Also three of the biggest names in wrestling collide tonight as Chris Austin, Harlequin and Christian G. Smitten look to finish what was started last Ammunition!

Sound: Speaking of rivalries, I know the viewers are intelligent enough to notice the two rings! This is set up for the main event tonight which features the Sons of Attrition, The Celt, Leon Caprice, Hannibal Frost, and David GS taking on the team of YNG, Matt Ashburn TV champ Mark Johansson and current Full Metal Champion Sir Nick Bryson in a WAR GAMES match! Not to mention the debut of their long speculated fourth man!

Boice: Absolutely right, Sound! Thats a big match with even bigger consequences! Right now we're starting things off with another big match though as nine men will compete in a battle royal for the number one contendership for the Television Title!

Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead plays over the PA system. The arena is illuminated gold as the crowd stands on their feet and boos the arrival of Sean Jensen and Jonathan King.

Boice: And here we go, Death Row is officially underway!

Sound: Wow, talk about stumbling out the gate. Sorry fans.

Boice: GSW is definately unliked, thats for sure, but having two guys in this Battle Royal is really going to give them the edge. This could be the next big break for GSW.

King and Jensen enter the ring and continue to talk with one another when This Is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights plays. The young Callum Pullin shoots out of the back and throws his arms up, getting the crowd pumped up with him as he interacts with fans at the ramp, stopping before he gets into the ring.

Boice: The newcomer Callum Pullin looking for a chance to get another shot at the TV title by winning this match. He certainly has the crowd behind him.

Hawthorne Heights fades out and is replaced by Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. The crowd cheers for the oncoming Starchild, who air guitars atop the ramp before making his way down, taking time to bust out a mad solo with some fans. He enters the ring with Callum to keep the odds even and does a powerslide.

Sound: Our hiring standards really need to improve.

Belly of the Beast by Danzig plays as Ripper makes his way out. He doesnt take his eyes off the ring, or the men in it, as he aggrestively marches towards the ring.

Boice: This guy is a hardcore veteran. He previously had a stint in FMW before but he's already making a solid comeback, looking impressive in his last match back and now with an opportunity to look for gold.

Sound: Yeah, you guys keep him off my show. Thanks.

Don't Tread on Me by Metallica blasts through the speakers as the crowd stands for the debuting Adam Smith with his wife, Christine. She raises her husbands arms high and poses in front of him before planting a kiss on his cheek and walking back through the curtain as he makes his way down the ramp.

Boice: And here is the debuting Adam Smith, the Jackal! This guy has a pretty prolific history outside of FMW and he is bouncing back from an injury people thought would sideline him for good! He's ready to prove the world wrong in FMW and he's looking to add to his legacy!

Sound: More like create it. This is the big leagues, Boice!

Morte et Dabo by Asking Alexandria bursts through the speakers as the crowd boos the oncoming Christian Parkes. He throws his arms up as if to brush them off and covers the camera with his hand as he passes it.

Boice: And this young star has a bad attitude!

Sound: Boice, this is the first of few times we will agree tonight. Nobody likes a whiny kid.

Hit 'Em High (The MonStar Anthem) by LL Cool J, Coolio, b-Real, and Busta Rhymes plays as the crowd erupts for the newly revitalized Paper Bag Man. He poses heroicly atop the ramp before making his way to the ring.

Boice: The crowd showing their love for their favorite masked vigilante!

Sound: I stand behind my previous statements about hiring policies. Ridiculous.

As Paper Bag Man enters the ring his music fades and is replaced by Home Sweet Home by Motley Cru. The crowd erupts in cheers for the debuting Steve Monroe. He walks out from the back and stands, overlooking the crowd. He pulls on his beard and begins his trek down the ramp staring at his opponents in the ring.

Boice: And here comes another success story! A man out of wrestling who suffered such great loss has finally found a home in FMW! The crowd is on their feet for this!

Sound: Lets get this out of the way now so that this guy can disappoint us in the ring. I'm so ready for that.

As Monroe reaches up for the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron and then into the ring the nine men stand there staring off with one another. The referees take place on the sides of the ring and call for the bell. Immediately they clash in the center of the ring becoming a flurry of fists.

Boice: And this battle royal is under way! Immediately GSW is trying to use their numbers to their advantage with King and Jensen targeting Pullin! Ripper and Monroe are going at it with neither man gaining ground! PBM and Smith are trading blows too! This is going to be a nightmare!

Sound: Over the top rope gets you eliminated, Boice. This sloppy brawling isn't going to accomplish much of that.

Boice: It looks like King and Jensen have Pullin down! PBM's been sent flying into the corner- running enzugiri by Smith! Smith looks great!

Sound: Verdict's still out on that, Boice.

Boice: Monroe finally pushes Ripper back but he's stunned by a flying clothesline to the face from Christian Parkes! Monroes down to a knee! Parkes immediately pounces and King and Jensen follow suit- NO! Monroe pushes them back, what strength!

Sound: Wow. They didnt think that cunning plan all the way through.

Boice: Monroe from one knee trying to fight them off- here comes Callum Pullin! He bounces off the ropes, leaps off Monroe's shoulders! FLYING CROSS BODY! That took out Jensen and King! Smith charges in now! He ducks a Monroe clothesline! Smith spins him, boot to the knee! COMPLETE SHOT!

Sound: Smith may not be as big, but he's definately overexterting himself to try and prove a point here. Going to hurt him in the long run.

Boice: Paper Bag Man is beginning to stir!

Sound: Check out Starchild from the back!

Boice: Starchild is still rocking out on that Air Guitar! He walks up to PBM- HE SWINGS!

Sound: Ok, he just swung an AIR GUITAR.

Boice: Paper Bag Man just crumpled underneath the weight of that Air Guitar! Starchild continues to rock out! He turns towards Smith! SWINGS AGAIN!

Sound: And because he didnt attack an idiot it didnt do anything!

Boice: Smith is unaffected by the air guitar shot! Smith runs forward- clothesline! Starchild goes over the ropes!

Cherry: STARCHILD HAS BEEN ELEMINATED!

Boice: Check it out! Ripper tries to toss over Smith, but Smith catches himself! Pullin charges Ripper, RIpper ducks! Shoulder blow to Pullins gut! Smith with a slingshot clothesline and he's met with a boot to the face from Ripper!

Sound: Is that Paper Bag idiot still down from that shot!?

Boice: Yeah, looks like. It was devastating.

Sound: I think you mean nonexistant.

Boice: Look at Monroe! He's over to King, Jensen, and Parkes! A right to King, right to Parkes, right to Jensen! He takes Jensens head and smashes it into King! Parkes' head now into Kings'! King falls over and Monroe is still on a roll! Headbutt to Parkes and Parkes drops on the crotch of King! Monroe lifts Jensen and he throws him wildly- OVER THE ROPES!

Sound: As much as I hate to point this out, Boice, but Jensen just went over the ropes into the OTHER ring! The rules say you have to hit the floor! Jensen cant be out!

Boice: You seem to be right, Dalby. The referees aren't calling for Jensen's elimination! Monroe seems to not have noticed though, he's on a roll! He walks over to Paper Bag Man, lifting the vigilante! Monroe tosses him out of the ring!

Cherry: Paper Bag Man has been Eliminated!

Sound: I'm glad thats over.

Boice: Ripper is back and pushes Monroe into the turnbuckle! Monroe turns on Ripper and the big men are facing off center ring again! They both rear back- WOAH! Look at this! Pullin charged from Monroe's backside and Ripper nailed him with a punch! Parkes charged and he was cought by Monroe! Both big men lift their opponents-

Sound: These guys are the biggest in FMW! This could be huge!

Boice: Monroe grabs Parkes by the throat! Ripper grabs Pullin by the throat! Ripper chokeslams Pullin out of the ring! Monroe tries to lift Parkes in tandem but Parkes lands a kick to the groin!

Cherry: Callum Pullin has been eliminated!

Sound: Are you kidding?! Jensen is back in the ring!

Boice: King and Jensen charge a celebrating Ripper! They take him by surprise and toss him out of the ring!

Cherry: Ripper has been eliminated!

Boice: Parkes bounces off the ropes! He's looking for that shining wizard on Monroe- NO! MONROE CATCHES HIM! HE TOSSES PARKES OUT OF THE RING!

Cherry: Christian Parkes has been eliminated!

Sound: You never go for that big of a move in a battle royal! Thats a rookie mistake!

Boice: Smith is charging at King and Jensen! King ducks but Jensen can't! CLOTHESLINE! They both go over but SMITH CATCHES HIMSELF!

Cherry: Sean Jensen has been eliminated!

Boice: Jensen can't believe it! Hes trying to pull Smith but the ref won't let him!

Sound: Go cry somewhere else, Jensen! You lost!

Boice: Look at this! Monroe grabs King! He throws him at Smith and Smith didn't see! Smith just dropped to the floor!

Cherry: Adam Smith has been eliminated!

Boice: We're down to our final two! King staggers off the ropes and tries to punch Monroe! The bigman is unphased! He tries again with the same result! King is moving back- thats a bad idea!

Sound: Nobody ever accused GSW of being bright.

Boice: Monroe waits like a predator! King's got no more room to move! He's against the rope! Monroe charges! He- WAIT! KING GRABBED HIS TRUNKS AND BEARD! BOTH MEN ARE GOING OVER!

Sound: OH HELL! LOOK AT JENSEN!

Boice: King and Monroe tumble over the ropes! Jensen drops to all fours under King and King lands on Jensen's back! Monroe hits the floor before King drops off of Jensen's back! GSW stole this one!

Cherry: MONROE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! THEREFOR YOUR WINNER IS JONATHAAAAAAAAAN KIIIIIIIIIING!

Jonathan King (3.65 aps + 0.9 avs = 4.55 total)
Monroe (3.75 aps + 0.7 aps = 4.45 total)
Adam Smith (3.6 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.7 total)
Christian Parkes (3.35 aps + 0.3 avs = 3.65 total)
Callum Pullin (3.35 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.45 total)
Ripper (3.3 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.4 total)
Paper Bag Man (2.65 aps + 0.3 avs = 2.95 total)
Starchild (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)
Sean Jensen (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)

Boice: GSW stole this match and they're booking it out through the ring to avoid the monsterous Monroe and I dont blame them!

Sound: I hate when people who I so clearly hate use intelligent strategy. At the end of the day, GSW still sucks.

Boice: I think tonight many people will agree with you there, Dalby.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm

We cut backstage as P. Thurston Deveraux is standing in front of his desk and oversized leather chair. He adjusts the nameplate on the table before he pulls on the cuff of his jacket sleeve and looking into the camera.

Deveraux: Greetings. As I know you are all aware of, I have the responsibility of being the representative of the FMW Board of Directors. As such my job isn't always easy, or fluid. On our most recent edition of Corruption our second broadcast hour was cut and replaced with an advertisement. Our staff, being more than competent, was able to get a stream up and running on our website, bringing the completed show together for all of our fans.

Deveraux walks behind his desk and sits in the chair.

Deveraux: It is here that I found myself, too, among those not in the know. I'm sorry to say that I had no clue what was happening to the broadcast until after the fact, just like the rest of you. After a few unanswered phone calls I was able to connect with the FMW board members and flew out to a meeting at our American offices. It was here the entire situation was explained to me in detail and I was asked to read this press release tonight on Death Row.

Deveraux pulls out his small leather book and opens it. He clears his throat while putting on his reading glasses.

Deveraux: Full Metal Wrestling announces today an explanation of the Corruption television situation. To generate interest and satisfy both our fans with a quality and interesting product, and our sponsors with a value for their dollar, FMW announces today that effective immediately the brand known as Corruption will be splitting. The first broadcast hour of the show will remain known as Corruption. The second broadcast hour will become FMW Anarchy, a throwback to nostalgic times. We are also pleased to announce that as such, the entire face of FMW will be changed as we will have an FMW Expansion Draft on our next corruption broadcast that can effect anyone and everyone in FMW.

Deveraux takes off his glasses and closes his book.

Deveraux: With this announcement finalized we now return to the rest of the Death Row broadcast and look forward to seeng you all at our next edition of Corruption, where FMW is overcome by Anarchy. Good luck to all of our competitors tonight.

Take Back the Fear by Hail the Villains blasts over the PA System as the crowd pops for 'Outlaw' John Andrews, waving an American flag high over his head.

Boice: And here comes John Andrews, a man who didnt take much of a liking to Killswitch's obvious slights against the United States which has lead to this flag match.

Sound: Yeah, because its hard for people to hear the truth!

Boice: Hey, the US has always had peaceful partakings with our brothers up north and both sides are full of their own sarcastic remarks.

Sound: Whatever you say, lard-o.

Boice: Lard-o?

Sound: Yeah, cause Americans are fat.

Boice: Thats rude. I can be like Hey you bleed maple syrup.

Sound: AH! SEE! COMPLETE INTOLERANCE! Gosh, I hope Killswitch shuts you up.

Hail the Vilains fades out and is instead replaced by Dethrone Tyrrany by Gamma Ray. Killswitch comes out with a Canadian Flag draped over his shoulders. The crowd boos him as he walks to the rings.

Boice: Now with this two ring setup we have here we have one flag pole in each ring. The object of the match is to hang your flag on the opposite flag pole. Killswitch will be in ring one-

Sound: Because Canada is number one.

Boice: And John Andrews will be in ring two.

Sound: Because he's number two.

The crowd starts a loud USA chant as Killswitch enters the ring. He looks around angrily at the crowd as the bell rings and John Andrews rushes forward out of the second ring and over to the flag pole, clipping his flag to the wire.

Boice: And the match is underway and Killswitch hasn't even noticed!

Sound: FALSE START! Start this over!

Killswitch turns quickly and charges John Andrews, who anticipates the attack and drops his opponent with a stiff right to the face.

Boice: Andrews with a hard right to the face drops Killswitch! this match may be over- NO! Killswitch with a low blow sends the Outlaw to the mat!

Sound: Smart idea. He left that wide open.

Boice: Both men are slow to their feet but Killswitch is able to rise first! He's throwing punches into John's head here! Hard rights directly into his face!

Sound: This is sloppy brawling at best, but I can let it slide I suppose.

Boice: Killswitch lifts Andrews now and pushes him head first into the flag pole! He tosses him into the turnbuckle and begins stomping away! John Andrews is in a bad spot now as Killswitch grabs the American flag off of the flag pole!

Sound: Good thinking taking the flag down. It's a sound strategy to keep it away from his oppnent.

Boice: John Andrews is moving! Hes pulled himself up out of the turnbuckle and is going right at Killswitch! Bulldog and Killswitch goes face first into the flag and mat! Elbow drop to the back of the head and now the Outlaw is in control! He lifts his opponent- STUNNER!

Sound: What the hell! Where did this come from!

Boice: John Andrews staggers as he gets up but he's got his wits about him! He's grabbed the Canadian flag now! Hes crumpled it up and tossed it out of the ring! How is that for strategy!

Sound: Thats vile! Desecration!

Boice: John Andrews walks over to Killswitch- OH!

Sound: Killswitch on the attack!

Boice: Killswitch shoots up with a thumb to the eye! Hes doubled over and Killswitch is back on his base! He grabs the American flag and positions it around the Outlaw's neck! He's spun it and now hes using the flag to choke John Andrews!

Killswitch drags John Andrews over to the ropes. He knees the American in the kidneys and then tosses him over the ropes and ties the flag to the second rope, hanging his opponent. John Andrews kicks his legs violently as he tries to reach behind him to untie the flag.

Boice: This is sick! Killswitch is using the American flag to hang a man and now hes exited the ring and picked up his Canadian flag! He's waving it in front of Andrews!

Sound: In the drivers seat now, Boice.

Boice: Killswitch walks over to the second ring! John Andrews is trying to throw punches and catch himself on the apron but Killswitch is already in the second ring! He's grabbed the wire of the flag pole!

Sound: John Andrews has a nice shade of Canada red in the face there!

Boice: Killswitch raises the Canadian flag high! This match is over!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER! KILLLSWIIIIIIITCH!

Killswitch (0 aps + 1.4 avs = 1.4 total)
'Outlaw' John Andrews (0 aps + 0.7 avs = 0.7 total)

Boice: The referee is helping Andrews down but this match is over!

Killswitch salutes the Canadian flag and holds his arms out in celebration as O, Canada begins to play. The crowd chants USA over the song but Killswitch continues to gloat.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Backstage Veronica Cherrywood stands checking her microphone and talking to the sound technician. She smiles in the camera as he exits the shot before she begins to speak.

Cherrywood: Thank you everyone for watching Death Row! I hope everyone is as excited as we are! Tonight I'm pleased to conduct an interview with Bobino and Slegnad-

Veronica is interrupted as Jeff Whitt, Matt Dunn, Leviticus, and Crusoe instead enter the scene. Whitt walks right up to Veronica and smiles.

Whitt: No, I think you're going to have an interview with us instead. You see, people seem to want to discount GSW. They want to claim we're nothing, we're this, we're that. I think we all saw earlier what the value of smart team work is and this next match will be no different.

Dunn walks up to Veronica now as the look on her face grows more and more uncomfortable.

Dunn: You see, Veronica, our match will have a cage and the thing about the cage is that nobody is going to be able to run down to help our victims. They think they've put us at a disadvantage inside that steel, but really all they did was sign the death warrants of three of their own. Not very smart thinking on FMW's part.

Whitt grabs the microphone from Veronica and looks directly into the camera

Whitt: FMW, you were already previously put on notice. Tonight we go out again and show what we're really capable of. The gears are turning in the doomsday device you created, FMW. Assume the position and brace yourselves for the inevitable destructive impact.

Whitt throws down the mic and walks off shot with the rest of GSW. Veronica looks worried as the shot cuts to the ring.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a six-man tag team, STEEL CAGE match! Introducing
first, Matt Dunn, Leviticus and Jeff Whitt, GSW!

Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits as Matt Dunn, Leviticus, Crusoe and Whitt come out onto the stage, a montage of injured FMW personell on the screen. The three competitors raise their fists as three bolts of lightning cross behind them on stage, the fans boo them heavily. The three head down to the ring.

Sound: Here come two of the biggest wastes of oxygen on the planet.

Boice: I wish I could argue with you, partner. These GSW guys have been all flash, no substance for a
while now.

Sound: That's not exactly fair, Leviticus has been a SOUND performer so far.

Boice: One in three, not exactly great odds for the GSW team, especially against the Comeback Kids.

Enemies of Reality byNevermore cuts through the speakers as the crowdpops, for Bobino and Slegnadamus, the Comeback Kids. The music plays for a moment before being cut off by Renegade by
Royce Da 5’9” and Eminem
blasting through the speakers.

Cherry: And their opponents, Slegnadamus and Butter, THE COMEBACK KIDS AND RAAAAAMMMMMMMPPPPPAAAAAGGGGEEEE!

Sound: These three have been trading matches with the GSW team for a while now, and it all comes
down to tonight.

Boice: RAMPAGE! Joins the Comeback Kids, and the three come charging down the ramp together.

Sound: They hit the ring and Rampage goes nose-to-nose with Leviticus as the cage descends on the
ring.

Boice: These two have had some issues recently, with Leviticus pulling out a win from under 'Page
last week.

The cage settles around the ring and the ref calls for the bell. As soon as it rings, the competitors
start throwing punches. Rampage and Leviticus duke it out in the center of the ring while Slegnadamus beats down Dunn and Whitt tees off on Butters.

Sound: Well that didn't take long.

Boice: These men have already divided each other up, and they're teeing off.

Sound: Slegna has Dunn down in the corner and he's just laying shots into his head.

Boice: While Leviticus andRampage just keep trading blows. Neither one is showing weakness and
they send shot after shot into each other.

As they're trading blows, Whitt splits off from Butters and low-blows Rampage, dropping him to his
knees.

Boice: And it doesn't take long for GSW to start cheating.

Sound: It may have given them a momentary advantage, but I don't think Rampage will be too happy when
he gets back up.

Leviticus pulls back and slams into Rampage's head with a roundhouse kick, but he doesn't go down.

Sound: Leviticus is determined to knock 'Page down right now.

Boice: He bounces off the ropes with a running knee to the chops, and that succeeded. Rampage is flat
on his back and Leviticus mounts him, just raining down right hands.

In the corner, Butters is back on his feet while Dunn finally battles back up, fighting his way out of
the corner, forcing Slegna back.

Sound: Uh oh, Dunn's suddenfight gave Slegna a scare, and he's backing away, right into
Leviticus.

Boice: Leviticus grabs Slegna for a Russian leg sweep as Dunn charges forward, they use each
other's momentum to plant Slegna with a clothesline/leg sweep combo.

Sound: Impressive teamwork by these guys. I hate them with a passion, but they're working together
very well.

Boice Indeed. Meanwhile, Butters grabs Whitt from behind and charges forward, slamming his
head into the cage.

Sound: Well that hurt. I heard that slam all the way over here.

Boice: Whitt seems to agree with you, as he's rolling on the floor, trying to stop the blood welling
from his forehead. Butters isn't letting up though, he picks Whitt up and plants him with a DDT.

Sound: Uh oh, turn around Butters...

Boice: Butters may have taken out Whitt, but Dunn is stalking him now. Butters turns around and
Dunn plants him with a reverse STO.

Sound: Whitt, Butters and Slegna are down, and Dunn is taking a breather in the corner.

Boice: He should pay more attention though, Rampage just charged him with a turnbuckle
clothesline. Rampage picks him back up and drops him back down with a powerslam.

Sound: Impressive strength by Rampage, I don't think Dunn will be moving much anymore.

Boice: Leviticus and Rampage are now the only ones on their feet. Levi yells something at 'Page, who
charges. Leviticus laughs, turning the charge into a crossface.

Sound: SOUND maneuver there by Leviticus, but he's way too close to the cage walls.

Boice: Rampage grabs the ropes, but there are no rope breaks in this match.

Sound: He's not trying to break the hold, idiot. He's using them for leverage.

Rampage uses the ropes to get onto his knees, forcing Leviticus off of him. He turns quickly and bounces
off the ropes, but gets planted again by a quick spinebuster.

Sound: Leviticus is really impressing so far in this match.

Boice: Yeah, but he can't be everywhere, Slegna is climbing the cage!

Sound: Idiot, he's clmbing the side where the other ring is, that won't get him
out quickly.

Boice: Shut up, Sound. Slegna will have plenty of time to get out of the other ring. Of course,
Levi just noticed him. He's yelling for Dunn to follow him.

Sound: Dunn's climbing the cage with incredible speed, he and Slegna are almost to the top. Slegna
slings a leg over, but Dunn's right there with him.

The two start trading blows on top of the cage before Dunn stands on the cage, pulling Slegna up with
him. Dunn hits a low blow and grabs Slegna, suplexing him.

Boice: OH MY GOD! Dunn just suplexed Slegna into the other ring! They just fell 15 feet! I think
they're done!

Sound: That was awesome!

Inside the ring, Whitt and Rampage are brawling as Leviticus and Butters are trading punches.

Boice: Rampage just slammed Whitt's head into the ring again!Whitt goes down!

Sound: So does Butters, Levi dropped him with a superkick!

Boice: Once again, we're down to Rampage and Leviticus.

Sound: Rampage goes for a punch, but Levi catches it! He pulls him down, he's got the crossface locked
in again!

Boice: Rampage is trying desperately to break the hold. He grabs the ropes! But he doesn't
have the strength to get to his feet.

Sound: He taps! Rampage taps out! GSW wins!

Cherry: Your winners, as a results of Submission... G...S...W!

Matt Dunn, Jeff Whitt, and Leviticus (3.2 aps + 3.8 aps + 3.6 aps +2.2 avs = 12.8 total)
Butters, Slegnadamus, and Rampage! (3.4 aps + 0 aps + 0 aps + 0.5 avs = 3.9 total)

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Backstage Anwyl sits in his locker room with his camera crew. He looks up at the FMW cameras with a bag placed on the floor between his legs.

Anwyl: At least this time I didnt have to take the camera. Its about time you guys showed up here. You know, you guys really need to be more aware of what your ratings are. Heres a hint, its me.

Anwyl turns and flashes a smile to his assistant and winks at his camera.

Anwyl: You're actually just in time to watch me read some of my fan mail. You know, I get tons of letters and sometimes I just cant get to them all. Today I believe they had people from the audience give me some too, so lets take a look.

Anwyl pulls a random letter out of the bag. It has a heart drawn on the envelope.

Anwyl: Love letters. This makes up most of my fan mail. It says, Dear Anwyl, I would like to have your babies. When I see you on TV I get nervous because I dont want the father of my future children to get hurt in any way. Sometimes, when you look like you get hurt, which is almost never, I sit up in bed crying hoping you will be ok. I have enclosed a picture of me which I pray you will find pleasing. It also has my address, phone number, sign, blood type, and a lock of my hair. PS I love you. Signed, Bethelda. Well, well, lets just take a loo-

Anwyl stops speaking and his skin turns pale when he sees the picture. Immediately he rips it up and shoves the torn pieces in the bottom of the bag.

Anwyl: Ok, that letter never happened. Lets take a look at another one. This one is from a man named Ryan. Ryan asks, Hey Anwyl. How come you are always trying to target the veterans. You claim to be the future, verdict is still out on that, but you have no respect for the guys who paved the way for you. Well, Ryan, thats a good question. The answer is simple, I don't target them, I've made myself a target. You see, those guys you claim 'pave the way' apparently do it with anchors, because they always have to try and hold onto their spots. They absolutely hate change and try to hold down the newcomers as much as they can. Guys like Alex O'Rion continue to come in and disappoint, continually being failed excuses of human beings. You don't realize what its like, I swear.

Anwyl closes the bag and stands.

Anwyl: Understand this, Ryan. I'm not trying to just fight for my ego, my spot, or my payday. I'm fighting for you, to give you the product you deserve by obliterating the old guys and making way for the new. Thanks for writing your stupid question, I hope your mother put your helmet on you today. Now, if you will excuse me, I've got a match to win.

Anwyl walks past the camera and his crew follows him out of the locker room. The shot cuts to the crowd.

Buster: The following match is set for one fall!

Boice: And now we have a grudge match.

Sound: Is that really something special in this sport? We make our livings off grudges and the ending of them.

Boice: Well, a particularly nasty one. Anwyl, who calls himself the King of Rookies, has set his sights on rising to the top by removing the “stain” of Alex O'Rion.

Sound: Who is only here for a paycheck.

Boice: Which is what Dalby believes. Alex says he's here to “fix” FMW.

Sound: At least he can admit he's part of the problem. Maybe he'll see he's not the solution.

Boice: Well I don't think men like Anwyl are either.

Sound: Oh, of course not, Anwyl's the worst kind of punk. But he's far and above beyond the mess O'Rion has become.

“My Curse” by Killswitch Engage hits as Anwyl exits the curtain through sparks as the crowd begins to heavily boo the youngster. He ignores them as he runs down the ramp and dives into the ring, watching back up the ramp where he knows his opponent will appear from soon.

Boice: Since debuting here Anwyl has been making a name for himself.

Sound: Yes, beating such huge names as Jeff Watson and...well, no, he's beaten such huge names as Jeff Watson.

Boice: He's also been in a C-4 title match and last show got a victory, along with Abel Steele, over Alex O'Rion and Doc.

Sound: How many times do I have to say it? Beating these old farts isn't exactly special.

Boice: Oh, please, don't stoop so low as to continue repeating yourself.

Sound: Oh, you'd like that.

”My Curse” is cut out by “Someone Who Cares” by Three Days Grace as Alex O'Rion steps out to huge cheers from the crowd. He slaps some hands as he comes down to the ring, before falling to his knees at the bottom of the ramp. He points to the sky as the fans cheer.

Sound: Bleh.

Boice: You and Anwyl are the only people not enjoying this, as the crowd here is loving Alex.

Sound: Idiots, all of them.

Alex climbs the turnbuckle to give the fans his standard final salute, but Anwyl runs up and grabs his leg, pulling it out from under him, making Alex's head bounce off the turnbuckle as the referee scrambles to ring the bell!

Sound: There we go!

Boice: Anwyl starting off dirty here tonight.

Sound: It's a good strategy. I might hate O'Rion, but he has far more experience than Anwyl. Anwyl needs to keep him off his feet and disoriented to negate that.

Boice: You mention experience, and that's especially important since they both wrestle a similar kind of technical game, right?

Sound: Definitely, when you have two guys with similar styles, whichever one has more experience certainly has an advantage because he's more familiar with how those moves work, how they feel, and most importantly, how to negate them.

Boice: Though, you're talking about O'Rion having a lot more experience, which I find interesting because they're only two years apart in age.

Sound: 2 years is a lifetime in wrestling.

Boice: Ain't that the truth.

Sound: And Anwyl trying to capitalize on O'Rion's distracted state and get in a simple headlock. Possibly the oldest move in the world.

Boice: Doesn't effect it's effectiveness.

Sound: Yeah, but even a child can get out of a headlock, as O'Rion backs out of it and onto his feet.

Boice: Anwyl also back up, and they lock up.

Sound: And O'Rion gets the better of it, as he gets around Anwyl and locks his arms around him. Belly to back suplex! But Anwyl actually rolls to his feet from it, and hits O'Rion with a knee to the face, nicely done. And an early cover.

Boice: But only a 1 as Alex kicks out. Will take more than that to take the veteran down.

Sound: Not much more, I'd wager.

Boice: Of course you would. Anwyl is on his feet first, Alex a bit groggy I would imagine. Anwyl trying to take advantage with another knee.

Sound: But even for someone as decrepit and incompetent as O'Rion can see something being used twice coming, and drops down, tripping Anwyl up with his body.

Boice: Smart move by Alex, who wastes no time in trying to get a hold on his leg for something.

Sound: Anwyl having none of that as he gets onto his hands and rolls forward, forcing O'Rion to fall forward.

Boice: Anwyl back on his feet, and he grabs Alex by the hair to force him back to his! They lock up, and we seem to have a test of strength going on.

Sound: Which Anwyl recognizes is pointless as he kicks at the back of O'Rion's knee to make him buckle. Anwyl jumps, and hits a facebreaker!

Boice: That might have knocked Alex out, and Anwyl goes for the pin.

As Anwyl pins Alex, Alex suddenly gets his arm under Anwyl's leg, and rolls them over, pinning Anwyl!

Boice: Alex playing possum! 1...2...and a kickout!

Sound: Interesting. Anwyl looking decidely unhappy he was almost tricked by an old bag like O'Rion. And O'Rion looking as smug as you'd expect. Both men back to their feet now.

Boice: And they lock up again, with Anwyl getting a shot to Alex's stomach making him hunch over! He's got his head now, a DDT coming up?

Sound: I believe it's a finisher of his, Ice Break.

Boice: But wait, Alex seems to realize this. He's throwing punches at Anwyl's midsection. He's loosened the hold on his head a bit.

Sound: A bit is enough, as he grabs Anwyl by the waist and stands up, flipping Anwyl over his head.

Boice: And Alex dropping a knee with all his weight onto Anwyl's face to stun him, and he rolls over his body and back to his feet! Nice display there.

Sound: And he gets a hold of Anwyl's leg while he's stunned, trying to get his own in. Are we really going to do this?

Boice: Anwyl seems to realize the same thing you are, and is throwing kicks with his other foot to try and get him to let go!

Sound: And like true master of the game, he responds by kicking back. The referee might want to keep a close eye, those are getting awfully close to his groin.

Boice: One of them might have, as Anwyl's kicks have stopped for a split second. And that's all he needs, as he gets the leg in and he's managed to get Anwyl onto his stomach! Ripetide locked in!

Sound: A Sharpshooter. Alex, you have all the originality. All of it.

Boice: Originality isn't important when you're in an effective hold like that. Anwyl might have to tap!

Sound: Except, despite being in pain, Anwyl isn't. He's trying to move them back to the ropes.

Boice: A great showing of willpower by the rookie, as Alex wrenches it harder, trying to make it unbearable for him.

Sound: Something will have to give, as Anwyl continues to get closer.

With a look of intense pain on his face, Anwyl lets out a shout of pain as he lurches forward, grabbing onto the bottom rope.

Boice: Anwyl makes it to the ropes! What willpower to be able to resist the pain long enough to get to the ropes.

Sound: Not bad.

Boice: Alex has released the hold, and is back on his feet. He's motioning for Anwyl to get to his feet, is he planning on ending this now?

Sound: Anwyl getting back to his feet, back turned to O'Rion.

Boice: He's turned around and a superkick from Alex! NS Pride! But Anwyl ducks under it! He grabs Alex's leg and lifts him onto his shoulders! Third Degree!

Sound: That's what you get for using a superkick in this day and age, you hack!

Boice: Cover! 1...2...3!

Anwyl (3.75 aps + 2.1 avs = 5.85 total)
Alex O'Rion (0 aps + 0.3 avs = 0.3 total)

Buster: Here is your winner, ANWYL!

Boice: Well, Alex tried hard tonight-

Sound: Not hard enough.

Boice: Are you just going to ignore his effort tonight?

Sound: If he didn't win, then yes. Anwyl might be a twit, but he had O'Rion outclassed the whole night.

Boice: So he might have some claim to the title King of Rookies?

Sound: Don't make me laugh, beating a dead horse like O'Rion isn't something special. No one will be impressed by that.

Boice: Well, I'm sure there are people who will be, especially backstage.

Anwyl poses over Alex, as the crowd boos.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Cherrywood: At this time I am joined by the Full Metal Wrestling Abandoned Champion… Apostasy!

Apostasy: Thank you, Veronica.

Cherrywood: It’s time to spin the wheel, sir.

Apostasy: Oh man, I love this part…

Death Row 4 RESULTS Wheel

Cherrywood: And we have a LADDER MATCH!

Apostasy: Well that’s fine with me. Tonight this title of mine is completely up for grabs. No controversy here. No numbers games. Just six men, scrapping and clawing for the only singles prize up for grabs tonight.

Cherrywood: Good luck tonight.

Apostasy: Thank you, Veronica. But just one more thing…

Cherrywood:

Apostasy: I’d like to officially announce that I’m now serving…

Apostasy points to a digital display saying “Now Serving: 1-5”

Apostasy: Those individuals with tickets from 1-5. Because I’ve said it before. I’ll be taking on anyone who wants a shot. And this next cycle, I will defend this belt every single show. And if I win tonight, I have a special announcement for next Corruption.

Cherrywood: What’s that?

Apostasy: You’ll have to wait and see…

Paper Bag Man enters the scene.

Apostasy: Um… hello?

Paper Bag Man: I… have a contract with you.

Apostasy: Ah, yes you do. The shot that Caesar won a few shows ago.

Paper Bag Man: I have the contract here right now if you need to see it.

PBM points to the back of his head, where a few sheets of paper are stapled to the inside of his paper bag.

Apostasy: You have it on you for safe keeping?

Paper Bag Man: Of course, you can never be too safe.

Apostasy: Right. Well, I don’t need to see that, I know you got that contract off of Caesar. So I’ll make it official.

Apostasy disappears off screen for a moment, before returning with a stapler and his red metal ticket dispenser.

Paper Bag Man: What’s this then?

Apostasy: I hereby grant you… ticket number six.

Apostasy removes a ticket from the dispenser with the number 6. He takes it, and staples it to Paper Bag Man’s “mask” right where his chin should be, giving him the appearance of a soul patch on his mask. PBM strokes it inquisitively, before nodding.

Paper Bag Man: Most excellent. A fine addition to my disguise. I shall see you soon.

Apostasy: Sure thing Tre... Paper Bag Man.

Apostasy walks off, PBM strokes his new beard.

”Armageddon It” by Def Leppard hits. Ryu Quinn comes out to a nice pop.

Cherry: The following is a LADDER MATCH for the FMW Abandoned Championship! Introducing first… weighing 240 lbs… from Manchester… RYUUUUUUU QUINN!

Boice: Six man ladder match up next here, the only singles title defended here tonight.

Sound: Well, the Television and World titles are at risk in our main event, but yes… this is the only singles title up for grabs.

Boice: Ryu Quinn impressed in a tag match last show with Apostasy and Ryder, but now it’s every man for himself.

Sound: This guy has a lot of athletic ability. He can surprise people tonight.

Antoine Dodson’s ”Bed Intruder” hits, as Ryder Strong comes out to a loud pop. Ryder carries his laptop to the ring in a bag behind him, texting on his phone. He places it at ringside and enters the ring, posing to the crowd as an image pops up on the screen and METALTron:

Death Row 4 RESULTS Rstrongtweet

Cherry: The next challenger; from Providence, Rhode Island; weighing 257 lbs… RYDERRRRR STRRRRRRRONG!

Boice: Before the show, Apostasy gave a lot of respect to this man, naming him as the most credible threat to his championship. Ryder picked up the win last Corruption, with his submission finisher known as the Fatality.

Sound: Him and Apostasy both at a slight disadvantage here, their submissions are useless in these types of matches.

”The Sound of Madness” by Shinedown hits, as Jack Eastwood comes out. He is followed by Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman. The three enter the ring solemnly, refusing to acknowledge each other or the crowd.

Cherry: Our next three challengers, all representing The Pack led by JACK EAAASTTTWOOD… SETH ROTUNDAAAAAAA AND DANIEL PRIIIIIIIDEMAN!

Boice: Well, a show of unity here from The Pack, but they don’t look all that together here.

Sound: It’s not that surprising. All three of them are individuals, all three want that title. But I’m sure they’ve been over it, and they’ll know where the lines are in this match. This is the kind of match that can build strength within a stable, or pull them apart.

The Pack’s music cuts out. There is a noticeable pause, as the audience roars in anticipation. ”I’m Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember hits, and the crowd erupts. Apostasy poses on the ramp, holding his title aloft, soaking in the reaction. Apostasy stops at the bottom of the ramp, and points to the MetalTron, which displays a “NOW SERVING: 1-5” message.

Cherry: And the champion, from Cleveland, Ohio… weighing 240 lbs… AAAAAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYY!!!

Apostasy enters the ring, and kisses his title. He hands it to the ref, who hangs it on a steel cable. The cable lifts up, and Apostasy waves it goodbye.

Boice: A huge ovation for the Abandoned champion, who knows very well that this could be the end of a great championship run.

Sound: There are so many variables here, it really could go to anyone here.

Boice: The belt is up, the bell is rung and we are underway! All six men in the ring, staring down. And we have a brawl! Punches flying! Eastwood and Apostasy! Ryu and Rotunda! Prideman and Quinn! Everyone exchanging punches and kicks!

Sound: Look at how Eastwood goes right after Apostasy. He’s been waiting to get his hands on that guy all week!

Boice: Ryder thrown out… skins the cat… and then exits anyway?

Sound: What?

Boice: Rotunda with a lariat to the blindside of Quinn! Now the Pack is free to work over Apostasy!

Sound: Is Ryder pulling out his computer? During the match?

Boice: He’s letting his opponents waste their energy while he keeps up with his fans. That’s a sound strategy if you ask me.

Sound: Hey… don’t steal my schtick.

Boice: All three Pack members booting down the Abandoned Champion. Spinebuster by Prideman! Eastwood pulls him up with a choke… WAR!

Sound: And Rotunda picks him right off of Eastwood’s knee and nails a reverse STO. Great little combo move right there.

Boice: The crowd doesn’t like that. Eastwood throws Apostasy over the ropes. And now he’s ordering Rotunda to get the ladder. Prideman goes after Quinn on the outside.

Sound: Eastwood acting like a ring general right now.

Boice: Prideman picks up Quinn for a powerbom… and gets ambushed by Ryder Strong! Quinn and Prideman go crashing into the steel steps!

Sound: Bang! Ladder to the face!

Boice: Rotunda picking up the pieces, and now the ladder is in the ring.

Sound: Damnit… and now he’s gifting this win to Jack Eastwood. This match was supposed to be six men fighting for themselves…

Boice: Eastwood setting up the ladder… but Rotunda pulls him down.

Rotunda stares at Eastwood and mouths “this isn’t how it works”. He then faces Eastwood, putting up his fists.

Sound: Well, I’ll be damned.

Eastwood shakes his head in agreement. He throws a punch, which is blocked.

Boice: And here we go! Two partners, battling each other with unusual honor. Trading punches… and Rotunda gets the advantage with a punch that floors Eastwood!

Sound: Not really wise by Eastwood, going punch for punch with an ex-boxer.

Boice: Eastwood up, and he sidesteps a spear. He’s climbing the ladder… but Rotunda quickly pulls him down… HIGH ANGLE BACK SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER!

Sound: I like what I’m seeing out of Seth Rotunda here. He knew after missing that spear and hitting the turnbuckle that Eastwood was going for the ladder. He got himself up and kept this match alive.

Boice: Rotunda holding that shoulder, but he’s climbing now.

Sound: Here comes Prideman!

Boice: Prideman climbing the ladder opposite. He’s up quickly, they both reach the top…

Sound: Oh man, this one might be over quick!

Boice: Prideman with a right hand, and Rotunda fires back. Both men trading blows!

Sound: Here comes Ryder!

Boice: Gasper to the gut of Prideman! Rotunda looking for the knockout… but Ryder grabs his arm! Ryder is climbing on top of Rotunda’s back to get to the title!

Sound: He just prevented Prideman from taking that Dreamkiller knock out punch… but… hey!

Boice: Quinn on the apron. He springboards… OH MY GOODNESS! THE LADDER COLLAPSES! QUINN TRIED TO JUMP ON PRIDEMAN’S BACK, AND THE WHOLE THING JUST GAVE OUT!

Sound: Kids… let this be a lesson. There are warnings posted on those ladders about maximum weight capacity. DON’T IGNORE THEM!

Boice: All four men are down. Eastwood picks up one half of the broken ladder and drags it out of the ring… what is he doing?

Sound: He’s setting the ladder piece on top of the broken-apart pieces of the steel ring steps. This is… odd.

Boice: He’s looking right at Apostasy, who is beginning to stir.

Sound: Jack Eastwood has been tormented by Apostasy for weeks now over this whole “did he tap out” controversy. Now he’s looking to exact a measure of revenge.

Boice: Eastwood tosses Apostasy into the ring. Running knee to the face! Eastwood measures… and hits another! Now he just takes to bashing his knee into Apostasy’s face… he’s calls this 21st Century Trepanation!

Sound: It’s not artful, but it gets it done.

Boice: Eastwood picks up Apostasy and drags him to the side… Eastwood to the apron… I don’t like the look of this.

Sound: He’s got him in that reverse suplex position. He’s looking for his finisher… and he’s going to take Apostasy to the outside with it!

Boice: Apostasy struggling, grabbing the middle rope with his hands, keeping his legs wrapped around the bottom rope. He’s hanging on for dear life!

Sound: Dropkick by Ryder!

Boice: Ryder sends Eastwood to the outside, crashing on the guardrail!

Sound: Quinn is up too!

Boice: Quinn dropkicks Apostasy in the side, and the champ tumbles to the mat in pain. Ryder to the outside and under the apron… he’s got a new ladder!

Sound: Look out, the Pack is…

Boice: Double clothesline on Quinn by Rotunda and Prideman. Ryder into the ring…

Sound: He better look out for The Pack.

The Pack attempts to charge and shove down Ryder, who holds the ladder sideways. Ryder sees it, and jumps on his back, both men charging onto the ladder. With both men on the ladder, Ryder puts his feet on the center of the ladder and monkey-flips them both out of the ring.

Boice: WHAT A COUNTER!

Sound: Now that… is impressive innovation.

Boice: And now Ryder looks to pick up the pieces. Ryder setting up the ladder… but here comes Jack Eastwood!

Sound: Oh boy, here we go!

Boice: Both men climbing the ladder… but Ryder quickly grabs Eastwood… FATALITY! HE LOCKS IT IN!

Sound: Eastwood trying to grab the belt, despite the pain!

Boice: The Fatality is locked in at the top of the ladder… Quinn is on the apron!

Sound: Springboards up! DROPKICK!

Boice: THE LADDER TIPS! EASTWOOD AND RYDER CRASH TO THE OUTSIDE, THROUGH THE HALF-LADDER! EASTWOOD FALLS INTO HIS OWN TRAP!

Sound: Those two men basically just went through a makeshift steel table! THAT LADDER HAS BEEN SPLIT IN HALF TWICE!

Boice: Quinn setting up the ladder now, but the champ is up too! What does he have in mind? He’s climbing… half nelson applied on Ryu Quinn!

Sound: Is he going for the Apathetic Choke?

Boice: Apostasy swinging towards the side of the ladder… what the… OH MY LORD!

Apostasy jumps across the ladder, then twists while holding the half-nelson. He delivers a high-angle half-nelson suplex to Quinn.

Sound: REEL DEAL FROM THE LADDER! GOODNIGHT RYU QUINN!

Boice: The Pack is stirring on the outside, as Apostasy kicks Quinn out. He’s setting back up the ladder, but Prideman is in the ring.

Sound: The champ has him scouted!

Boice: Wild right hand misses… DRAGON SUPLEX! Apostasy rolls through! There’s a second!

Sound: Hat trick time!

Boice: Apostasy swivels the hips… FULL NELSON SLAM, HE SENDS PRIDEMAN ALL THE WAY TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! THE CROWD IS GOING WILD!

Sound: Goodnight, Daniel Prideman!

Boice: HEY WAIT… NO!!! DAMNIT! ROTUNDA WRECKAGE! APOSTASY IS LAID OUT BY ROTUNDA!

Sound: Rotunda came from seemingly nowhere. And now he’s got nobody in his way.

Boice: Rotunda beginning the slow climb. He’s tired, but nobody is stopping him now.

Sound: The crowd is trying to will Apostasy on…

Boice: Apostasy stirring… Rotunda is up… it’s in reach… APOSTASY GRABS HIS LEG!

Sound: From the mat! Apostasy can’t even find his feet!

Boice: Rotunda can almost reach it… but Apostasy keeps him just far enough away. AND NOW THE CHAMPION BEGINS TO CLIMB UP THE SIDE OF THE LADDER!

Sound: Everyone else is down, this is it! These men have almost nothing left… everyone in the crowd knows it!

Boice: APOSTASY CLIMBS UP, AND ROTUNDA STEPS DOWN… GASPER! HAYMAKER TO THE GUT!

Sound: Apostasy is in a bad way!

Rotunda yells “It’s my turn now!” while waving his fist in the face of Apostasy. He taunts the crowd and winds up for the Dream Killer punch. He swings…

Boice: COUNTER! APOSTASY GRABS ROTUNDA! BURNING HAMMER OFF OF THE LADDER! HOW DID APOSTASY KNOW HOW TO DUCK THAT AND COUNTER IT! HE HAD TO HAVE DONE IT ON PURE INSTINCT!

Sound: I… I… I can’t believe it!

Boice: Apostasy stumbles to his feet… and onto the ladder. The crowd is going absolutely insane. Apostasy climbing it!

Sound: Nobody is even moving!

Boice: Apostasy climbing… HE UNHOOKS IT! APOSTASY RETAINS THE ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL FMW ABANDONED CHAMPION… AAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Apostasy (4.1 aps + 1.4 avs = 5.5 total)
Ryder Strong (3.9 aps + 0.4 avs = 4.3 total)
Eastwood (4.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 4.2 total)
Seth Rotunda (3.85 aps + 0.2 avs = 4.05 total)
Daniel Prideman (3.55 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.65 total)
Ryu Quinn (1.75 aps + 0.0 avs = 1.75 total)

Sound: He retains! Apostasy digs down deep, and finds a way to hang onto the belt!

Apostasy stumbles down the ladder. He rolls out of the ring, clutching his title. He leans against the guardrail, allowing the fans to mob him in celebration.

Boice: Apostasy overcomes The Pack, he overcomes Ryder, he overcomes Quinn, and he’s standing tall above it all.

Sound: Some great showing by a few superstars. The great ladder-assisted double monkey flip by Ryder. Ryu Quinn showing off his athleticism. The Pack looking great as a unit of individuals. And most of all, Seth Rotunda was THIS CLOSE to grabbing the title for himself there. But in the end, Apostasy is moving on, and next on his list is Paper Bag Man.

Boice: How can he be physically ready for another random gimmick match so soon? He’s going to be wrestling in these kinds of matches every single show this next cycle… how can one man take that kind of abuse every show?

Sound: It will be interesting to find out. For now, Apostasy is riding high.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Backstage Veronica Cherrywood stands in front of the Death Row logo. She is then joined by John 'Doc' Derrick as the crowd pops at his appearance. She smiles as she speaks.

Cherrywood: Doc, I understand that your assault at the hands of Abel Steele hurt you very bad. You actually were told by doctors that you would barely be able to walk, let alone wrestle. Tell us about what brought you here today!

Derrick: What brought me here today? Veronica, if there isn't a more obvious answer I dont know what is. I'm here because someone thought they could make their name at my expense. They sought to destroy my livelyhood and take from me everything I had. Abel Steele is a fiend and a coward. I heard what the doctors had to say and I ignored it. I'm not going to sit idly by and be put down like some dog, no. I'm better than that.

Cherrywood opens her mouth to speak again but she is interrupted by P. Thurston Deveraux entering the scene. He looks at Doc for a few seconds before speaking

Deveraux: I understand you signed a waiver to compete again, Doc.

Derrick: Reckon I did.

Deveraux: I hope you understand that while we appreciate your obvious contributions to our history I have to tell you that I can't encourage you going out there tonight.

Derrick: I dont need your encouragement, I've got plenty enough of my own.

Deveraux: Where does pride end and foolishness begin, Doc?!

Derrick: Good question.

Doc glares at Deveraux for a moment before turning and exiting the shot. Deveraux watches Doc leave, obviously frustrated.

Buster: The following match is set for one fall!

Boice: Another grudge match coming up here.

Sound: Please stop that. Please.

Boice: This grudge match goes back several weeks, when Abel Steele attacked John Derrick! They've been at each others throats since, and thus we have this grudge match tonight. Though I have to wonder if this grudge match will really solve anything.

Sound: You're doing that to piss me off, aren't you?

Boice: You tell me, Dalby.

”Time Is Running Out” by Muse hits as Abel Steele steps out to a chorus of boos. He ignores them as he walks to the ring.

Buster: Introducing first, from Perth, Australia! Weighing tonight at 222lbs! ABEL! STEEEEEEEELE!

Boice: A far more aggressive Abel since he was, as he feels, cheated out of the Gold Card.

Sound: He was cheated out of it. And it's a far improvement over his previous performances, so it was likely for the best it happened.

”Time Is Running Out” is cut out by “Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones as John “Doc” Derrick steps out slowly from the curtain. Without his booze this time, he slowly makes his way down to the ring, almost as if he's not feeling 100%

Buster: And his opponent, from Tempe, Arizona! Weighing in at 245lbs! He is JOHN! DOC! DEEEEERRICK!

Sound: The old dog is limping.

Boice: Doc might not be feeling at his best right now, but he's got a lot of heart to be coming down the ramp anyway for the fans.

Sound: You know, it's rather comforting to know that, even if I were to become a broken down alcoholic, FMW would still hire me and put me in the ring, and you'll call me heroic for doing it.

Boice: It was Doc's choice to step into the ring tonight, despite whatever might be off about his body tonight. You should respect that dedication.

Sound: Isn't that suppose to be my line when Abel snaps his neck?

Boice: There are psychologists who would love to get a look into your brain.

Sound: They'd have to pay.

Boice: Lovely.

Abel shakes his head at Doc dismissively before stepping forward and locking up with him. He quickly twists behind him, gripping his arm. He wrenches it for a moment before shoving Doc forward. When Doc turns around he fakes a punch, stopping it right before Doc's face, Doc still stepping back to avoid it. Abel laughs.

Sound: And right there we see, Steele can put Doc away at any point he wants. Anything else between now and then is for Steele's enjoyment.

Boice: Toying with your opponent never works well in the end. Abel should take this match seriously.

Sound: Nonsense. No one would take this broken old man seriously.

Boice: I have to respect your dedication to that.

Sound: Thank you.

Boice: Doc going for a lock up, but Abel grabs him as he goes in and DDTs him!

Sound: Looks like Doc's writhing a bit already. Dropping an old man on his head isn't good for them, who knew?

Boice: And Abel is, what is that, miming drinking?

Sound: I think he's mocking Doc's penchant for alcohol. I approve.

Boice: He should be careful, as Doc is getting back up!

Sound: And Steele turns around and hits him with a right hook. Don't bother getting up, Derrick.

Boice: At least he's not spending more time not taking this match seriously as he grabs Doc by the hair and brings him back up and gets his head between his thighs.

Sound: And doing so at his leisure. He even has time to address the crowd about Doc.

Boice: I think he just yelled pathetic.

Sound: He's right.

Boice: And he lifts Doc up and powerbomb!

Immediately after impact Doc begins to writhe on the floor in pain, the crowd half booing Abel and half worried for Doc as Abel just taunts Doc.

Boice: This is just wrong. This is a man clearly not in ring ready health.

Sound: Oh, you're finally on my side about Doc?

Boice: Get over yourself. And Doc is slowly getting back up somehow!

Sound: I imagine his brain has shut down and his body is just going through the motions.

Boice: Abel with the grapple again, and he's easily lifting Doc up into suplex position.

However, instead of a suplex, Abel twists him around and piledrives him, performing a Screwdriver. Doc lays on his back twitching as the crowd collectively gasps

Boice: My God.

Sound: That's it, Derrick is dead.

Boice: And a cover. 1....2...KICKOUT!

Sound: How the-?!

Abel rolls off of Doc and looks in shock as Doc slowly reaches out and grabs the bottom rope to cheers from the fans and slowly begins to pull himself back to his feet, facing Abel.

Boice: Doc has tapped into a deep reserve I don't think I've seen from anyone!

Sound: It's just the body, not the mind doing it. The mind's gone, he'll just get put down again.

Boice: I think you're wrong.

Sound: Your funeral. And Abel grabbing Doc into another lockup. This is getting pointless now, just put the old dog down.

As Abel prepares for his next move, he's suddenly shoved back by Doc. Doc, reaching down and getting all his strength, slams his fist square into Abel's nose. Abel stumbles backwards, and as the crowd begins to cheer Doc tackles Abel to the ground and begins to throw lefts and rights at Abel's head. The referee finally gets in, forcing Doc to get off of Abel. Abel scrambles back into a sitting position against the corner and stares in shock at Doc, who is yelling at him to get back on his feet.

Boice: Woah! Doc just unleashing on Abel out of nowhere.

Sound: The flailing of a broken man at the brink of defeat.

Boice: Either way it's gotten Steele bleeding from the nose, and that seems to have made him realize that maybe, his mocking way of wrestling earlier in this match has had an ill effect for him.

Sound: And Steele is back to his feet, and he's cautiously approaching Doc.

Boice: But Doc takes the initiative this time, grabbing Abel and lifting him up before he can react! Powerbomb! That is clearly payback! And Abel is left stunned and shocked again!

Sound: Get up, Abel.

Boice: And he does, but this time Doc doesn't even wait, running straight at Abel. Abel trying to bring his forearm up but Doc ducks under it and around. Arms around Steele's waist!

Sound: And an, admittedly, very nice German Suplex. I think Abel landed on his neck there.

Boice: Taking a guess here that that was the point. And Doc isn't letting up as he bounces off the ropes and hits a just to his feet Abel with body splash!

Sound: That probably cracked a rib in his own body.

Boice: It takes both men a moment to get back to their feet after that, so maybe you have a point about Doc's body.

Sound: I like it when you admit I'm right.

Boice: Hardly. Abel is still quicker though, as he advances to Doc as he's still pulling himself up. He tries to grab him, but Doc hits him with an uppercut as he pulls himself up!

Sound: And now Abel is on his butt again. It's sad to see that considering his opponent.

Boice: Well his opponent seems to be doing pretty well right now, he's getting the crowd riled up hard. I think the crowd is chanting Huckleberry Special, and we know Doc likes to please the fans.

Sound: Things might be heading south for Steele permenately.

Boice: And Abel, in desperation reaches up and grabs Doc's face? Wait, I think he raked Doc's eyes! Doc is grabbing his eyes and swearing!

Sound: And he's also got his back turned now, which Abel takes advantage of with a roll up!

Boice: And he's got a hold of the pants! 1...2...3! Damn it referee!

Abel Steele (3.85 aps + 2.1 avs = 5.95 total)
John Derrick (3.55 aps + 0.5 avs = 4.05 total)

Buster: Here is your winner, ABEL STEEEEEELE!

Abel immediately rolls out of the ring and starts making his way back up the ramp, as Doc yells at him to come back and fight like a man.

Boice: That was wrong. Steele realized he couldn't put Doc away, and had to cheat.

Sound: Incorrect, Steele saw the best way to put the old coot away and took it. Nothing wrong with that.

Boice: Of course you think that.

Sound: It's correct.

Boice: Well clearly Steele didn't want anything to do with Doc. And I think that's because tonight, we saw something we haven't seen from Doc in a while get awakened, and Steele wanted nothing to do with that.

Sound: You're imagining things. There's nothing left in Doc, and tonight showed that.

Boice: I guess we'll find out soon
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:06 pm

We cut backstage to the locker rooms. Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno exit a metal door, their titles around their shoulders, and proceed down the hallway when another door is opened by Son of Shark Boy, who is followed out by STORMMASTER and Paper Bag Man. The five of them stand there silently for a moment before-

Gray: Listen guys, I know that some people might consider you...

Inferno: Strange.

Gray: Yeah, strange is a good word. Anyway, its good we bumped into each other like this because we wanted to tell you that we definately respect you guys.

Inferno: You've helped us out against people like those GSW creeps more than we'd care to admit we needed help.

Gray: So don't take it personal tonight if we come at you with our best. We're fighting champions, at the end of the day, and we mean it. Hope you understand.

Son of Shark Boy starts moving his hands as if he's trying to carry on a conversation. Gray looks puzzled as he glances at Inferno.

Inferno: What is he doing? Is he having a seizure or something?

Paper Bag Man: Ah-ha! He's trying to talk to you, citizens. I'm not very good at this yet, but I think he is saying something about a two for one special?

Son of Shark Boy shakes his head.

Paper Bag Man: No!? Sally is in the well! Avast! A citizen in need of help! I'm off!

Paper Bag Man runs off as Son of Shark Boy sighs and shrugs his shoulders. He looks at Gray Inferno and points to them both then flashes a thumbs up and sticks out his hand. Gray and Inferno both follow suit and shake hands with the shark spawn before continuing down the corridor.

i]”Destiny’s Play” by Tetra-Fang hits, and the crowd pops nicely for Son of Sharkboy and Stormmaster, who play to the crowd.[/i]

Cherry: The following is a TORNADO TAG match, and it is for the Full Metal Wrestling TAAAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! Introducing first, the challengers, Son of Shark Boy and StormMaster… SUUUUUUPER MEGA ULTIMATE TEEEEAM!

Sound: Wait, this is a tornado tag match now?

Boice: I’ve just gotten word that both teams requested this match backstage, and that request was granted! So I guess we’re invoking the old “card subject to change” rule tonight. In any case, these two have been on an incredible roll since Ultimatum. They’ve been defeating everyone put before them, and they’ve earned themselves this shot.

Sound: They’re running into a team that also went undefeated this last cycle. This is a clash of two teams with a lot of momentum, but ultimately only one of them can continue their winning ways tonight.

”Speak” by Godsmack hits, as Nick Gray and Damien Inferno come out to a nice pop, brandishing the tag titles and mugging to the crowd.

Cherry: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 494 lbs, the Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions, Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno… THE GRAAAAAAY IIIINFERRRRRNOOOOOOOOO!

Boice: And here comes the champions. Sound, what’s your forecast for this one?

Sound: Stupid, with a chance of me getting up and murdering the challengers. I can’t stand these idiots.

Boice: How can you not love SMUT? Everyone loves a little SMUT.

Sound: Don’t you even start with the puns. One shark pun and I swear I will strangle you with this cable.

Boice: Fair enough. And the bell has rung… we’re underway. The two teams shake hands, and now we have two collar and elbow tie ups.

Sound: Shaking hands? You know, I miss the days when teams actually disliked each other.

Boice: Gray Inferno winning this test of strength… wait a minute… nice move! Sharky just ran Gray into Inferno. STEREO DROPKICKS!

Sound: Very clever by Shark Boy, using Gray’s strength advantage against him.

Boice: Sharky suplexes Storm… no… he gets Storm up for a hurricanrana on Gray! Gray gets hung up on the second rope. Sharky wrenches down on Inferno, pulling him into a sleeper. Here comes Storm… BANG!

Stormmaster runs the ropes, then jumps on the back and shoulders area of Gray. He rebounds off of Gray and does a lionsault, crushing the downed Inferno.

Sound: That was… pretty unique. I’ll give them a small amount of credit for that.

Boice: Shark holding onto Inferno, wrenching him up now. Shark changes holds… BLOOD IN THE WATER! HE DROPPED HIM ON HIS HEAD!

Sound: No… no way! He can’t end it this early?

Boice: That move usually sets up for the Boat Breaker. He’s measuring Inferno… Gray with a double clothesline on both members!

Sound: Well, now that was entertaining.

Boice: Gray kicks at Storm… Gray Skies! Wisely, Stormmaster rolls out of the ring after that DDT.

Sound: Oh no look out!

Boice: HARPOON! Sharky nails the harpoon! And now he’s heading to the outside!

Sound: Both members of the Gray Inferno are down… what is he going to try?

Boice: HIGH TIDE ON GRAY! He rolls through… LOW TIDE ON INFERNO!

Sound: You know, I’d prefer to call this match without ridiculous fish-related names to these moves. Call that what it was, a frog splash and a double leg drop.

Boice: Sorry to say, but here comes another… SHARKSHOOTER ON GRAY!

Sound: Boice… I’ve got my hands on this cable. Don’t make me do it.

Boice: Gray in a world of trouble, and let me note the strategy here by Sharky. Son of Shark Boy is only 190 pounds, and he chooses to lock this on the 216 lb Nick Gray. That’s a guy that he can keep in this hold. He doesn’t go after the 6’10 278lb Damien Inferno.

Sound: It’s clearly the right choice, but Inferno is up now.

Boice: Gray trying not to tap, and Inferno breaks up the hold with a clubbing blow to the back! GERMAN SUPLEX!

Sound: A rare technically sound move from the big brute Damien Inferno.

Stormmaster signals to Son of Shark Boy from the apron

Boice: Inferno picks up Sharky, who flips out of the back suplex… and drops to the ground. SPRINGBOARD CROSS-BODY BY STORM! SHARKBOY JACKNIFES OVER TOP FOR THE DOUBLE PIN! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! NICK GRAY SAVES HIS TEAM THE MATCHUP!

Sound: Impressive double team move there by the challengers, and great communication. Shark dropped behind Inferno’s legs, helping Stormmaster knock him down by tripping him up. Inferno would have had to power out of a two man pile up to get out of that pin.

Boice: Gray with a right hand to Sharky. He misses a Yakusa kick to Storm. Gray off the ropes, SMUT ducks the double clothesline. They catch the lionsault… double powerslam!

Sound: Did you see the air that Nick Gray got on that lionsault? He was about 4 feet off the mat when he was completely upside down.

Boice: Might have been going for a double reverse DDT. But instead we have SMUT going high. The Gray Inferno are getting to their feet…

Son of Sharkboy attempts a missile dropkick on Inferno, while Stormmaster attempts a cross-body on Gray. Inferno dodges the dropkick and drops Sharky with a lariat. Gray rolls through the cross-body, holding Storm in a half-nelson.

Sound: Great counters!

Boice: Inferno off the ropes… boots down Stormmaster into a leg sweep. They call that one the… Fuck You, Motherfucker… quite a lovely name.

Sound: Well… it’s a good thing we aren’t a PG show.

Boice: And now the tag champs want to end this. Gray to the apron, and Inferno pulls in Stormmaster. Powerbomb position… EMOTIONAL CRASH OF YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES!

Sound: That’s a long name for a finisher.

Boice: WAIT! BOAT-BREAKER ON INFERNO! WHERE DID SHARK BOY COME FROM! GRAY PINS STORM… SHARK PINS INFERNO… ONE…TWO…THREE! THAT’S IT… BUT WHO WON?!?

Sound: I think Gray started his cover just a second earlier…

The ref signals to the time keeper, and points to Gray.

Cherry: The winner of this match… and STILL FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… THE GRAY INFERNO!

Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray (3.95 aps + 4.05 aps + 2.3 avs = 10.3 total)
Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER (3.5 aps + 3.15 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.15 total)

”Speak” by Godsmack hits, as Gray celebrates. Shark Boy argues with the referee.

Boice: The champs retain! But I don’t know how well that ending is going to sit with everyone.

Sound: That’s the right call. Gray was clearly into his pin a good second and a half before Son of Sharkboy. That’s just poor ring awareness by the young lad, and at the end of the day… the best team wins.

Gray and Inferno are handed their tag belts and have their hands raised in victory. After this, Gray extends his hand to an obviously upset Son of Shark Boy, with Inferno extending his hand to Storm. After a moment, the teams shake hands.

Boice: See… now that’s nice to see. A true gesture of sportsmanship. Or perhaps I should say… sports…sharkship

Sound’s headset can be heard thumping off of the announce table, and Boice begins to make choking noises into the headset…

Sound: THAT… IS…ENOUGH… OF… THAT
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Chris Austin recieves a mixed reaction as he enters the shot, standing in front of the Death Row logo. He looks at Veronica Cherrywood and motions with his hands to get on with the interview.

Cherrywood: Veronica Cherrywood here with Chris Austin! Now, Chris, tell us a little about your upcoming match.

Austin: A little? I believe there is more than just a little to be told, Veronica. I find myself in the peculiar position of having both a grudge and a bone to pick. You see, I have the utmost respect for Christian G. Smitten and while some may say I have a strange way of showing it, the only person that needs to understand is Smitten and clearly he does. Which is why I find my resentment for the ridiculous Harlequin growing at astounding rates. You see, he did more than ambush me with a pipe. He robbed me of a victory I rightly earned, one I was about to reach out and take. All he really did was move the inevitable back because while I respect Smitten, nobody is going to be able to stop me and Harlequin certainly can't ambush me with a weapon this time, so clearly, he's at a disadvantage.

Cherrywood: And tell us about your plans for the future, what is in store for Austin!?

Austin: The only thing that matters on my radar is the Full Metal Championship and-

Austin is interrupted as Harlequin approaches him from behind. He covers his mouth with his hand, giggling for a moment before he takes a few steps forward and grabs the mic from Veronica and pushes her out of the scene.

Harlequin: For someone so sure of not getting ambushed, I certainly had ample opportunity there, Chrissy-poo.

Austin glares at Harlequin, shooting bullets with his eyes.

Harlequin: Tell us Chris, do you like puppies or kittens? Hmm? No response? Ok, heres one, how about what do you think Christian G. Smitten's favorite flavor of ice cream is? I think it will be important to know so we can tell the hospital I'm going to be sending him to, he'll need some comfort after I smash his brains in. Well, whats left of his brain that the tumor hasn't eaten.

Harlequin begins to laugh maniacly outloud for a few moments. Austin continues to hide his true emotions with his best poker face.

Harlequin: Aww, cheer up Chris! Turn that frown upside down, platypus!

Harlequin draws a smile with his fingers over his face before dropping the mic and exiting the shot. Austin turns and exits the other way.

The creepy chants of ”Oh Death” by Jen Titus fills the arena. Harlequin stalks his way to the ring, a disconcerting smile painted on his face. The only light in the arena is a single crimson spotlight that shines on Harlequin. After the two minute song plays in its entirety, Harlequin has only made his way to the bottom of the ramp. A moment of silence ensues, and Harlequin lets out his signature laugh. ”Voodoo” by Godsmack hits from the drum part, as Harlequin enters the ring to his usual song and video.

Cherry: The following contest is a triple threat match. Introducing first, at 200 lbs, from Calgary… HAARRRRRRRLEQUIN!

Boice: That intro… creeped me out just a bit.

Sound: Harlequin has that effect on people.

”Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits. Chris Austin enters to his usual colored light show. Austin ignores the hostile crowd as he checks his tape wrap. He hops on the apron and offers a confident “it’s over” gesture. He removes his hoodie and enters the ring, not taking his eyes off of Harlequin.

Cherry: Introducing next, weighing 230 lbs and hailing from San Jose… CHRIS AAUUUUUUUSTIN!

Boice: Not a warm reception for one of FMW’s biggest stars.

Sound: These fans don’t know how lucky they are to see one of the most gifted men to ever step inside an FMW ring right now, competing against two other modern day giants.

Boice: Indeed, all three of these men have loomed large in the FMW landscape recently. They all have history with one another, and this match can go a long way in determining the next person to get a shot at the FMW Champion, if there even is one by night’s end.

Sound: You’re a fool if you think YNG isn’t coming out on top, Boice. A FOOL!

Wayne Bergeron’s “Friend Like Me” hits, as Christian G Smitten comes out to a MASSIVE ovation. Smitten takes in the crowd’s ovation, looking almost unsure of how to take it. He mouths a “thank you” to the crowd, before psyching himself up on the ramp.

Cherry: And our last contestant… weighing in at 290 lbs… from Salt Lake City... YOUR FMW C4 CHAMPION… THE HONORABLE… CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMITTEN!

Boice: Emotions here are running very, very high. Folks, for those of you that don’t know, Smitten was recently diagnosed with a rather serious medical issue, and quite honestly, a lesser man wouldn’t be here tonight. I’d say 90 percent of the human population would just take that news and say that there are more important things than work. But Christian G Smitten either loves his job, or he’s just to stubborn to quit.

Sound: Either way, it’s very possible that this is the last time that we see Smitten in an FMW ring.

Boice: That may be so. As of now, we have no word on that. Smitten has given no indication that he’s quitting, and the board has made no comment on the matter. We don’t know what will happen with Smitten or the C4 title. Only time will tell.

Sound: But for tonight at least, we have him in this ring.

Smitten poses to the crowd on the apron, but Harlequin knocks him off the apron, sending him into the guardrail. The crowd boos.

Boice: And I guess we’re underway! Austin with an inverted powerslam on Harlequin! He floats over… Plotting Polaris submission!

Sound: This isn’t the kind of move that ends matches, but it will take Harlequin down a peg.

Boice: Harlequin kicking and flailing in the hold, and gets a foot on the ropes. Austin holding on... the ref counts… and Austin breaks the hold at 4!

Sound: Taking everything that the ref will give him, I like it.

Boice: Harlequin up in the corner. Stiff chop to the chest by Austin. And another knife-edge chop! But Harlequin just lets out a loud and defiant laugh!

Sound: I… uh… don’t think that’s working for you Chris.

Boice: Kick to the gut by Austin, headbutt… but Harlequin holds on! He’s biting him! HARLEQUIN GNAWING ON AUSTIN’S HEAD!

Sound: That sick bastard!

Boice: Forearm club to Austin. Harlequin nails a short-range lariat!

Sound: What Harlequin lacks in size, he makes up in pure aggression. He’s like a honey badger in there.

Boice: Harlequin pulls in Austin for a piledriver. Austin… backdrops Harlequin out of the ring! AND EATS A BIG BOOT FROM SMITTEN!

Sound: Smitten… picking a good spot to get involved here. Austin didn’t even have time to react after countering that piledriver.

Boice: Smitten picks the leg of Austin… here we go! OVER THE HEAD HALF CRAB!

Sound: Notice how Smitten sits on top of the right arm of Austin, he’s blocking Austin from elbowing his way out like he did in their last match.

Boice: This is where Smitten’s size advantage comes into play. You can’t just power out of this submission given that he’s got 60 pounds on you. Austin is in a world of pain right now!

Sound: He’s flailing, but he’s not getting Smitten to budge!

Boice: WILL AUSTIN TAP? HE’S GOT NO EXIT! HERE COMES HARLEQUIN!

Harlequin stands behind Smitten’s field of vision, looking at the pain in Austin’s face. Austin stares daggers at Harlequin, while wincing in pain. Harlequin throws his arms out as if to ask “what do you want me to do about it?” He grins madly at Austin’s suffering.

Sound: This guy… just gives me the creeps. Every time.

Boice: Harlequin circles around… and jabs Smitten in the gut. And another jab… a few more punches… and a forearm shiver to finish off the combination. Chris Austin is in a lot of pain, grabbing at his back as he rolls out of the ring.

Sound: He knows that he needs to get out of here, and pick his spots.

Boice: Thumb to the eye by Harlequin. Off the ropes… spinning neckbreaker!

Sound: That would probably get a man disqualified in a normal match, but in a single elimination triple threat match there are no DQs. That’s because a DQ would unfairly award a victory to one opponent instead of another.

Boice: Good observation, Dalby. Harlequin to the outside and now he’s going up high. Smitten getting up… DIVING LARIAT!

Sound: When you’re giving up 90 pounds to a guy, you have to compensate by throwing everything you have at him. Harlequin isn’t afraid to make himself a missile, as he did there.

Boice: HARLEQUIN WITH THE COVER! ONE…TWO…NO! KICKOUT BY SMITTEN!

Sound: That was close!

Boice: Austin slides in the ring… FLIPPING GERMAN SUPLEX ON HARLEQUIN!

Sound: He folded that little creep in half!

Boice: Austin quickly floats over. He picks Harlequin up… JUMPING LIGER BOMB! COVER! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! SMITTEN BREAKS IT UP!

Sound: I thought it was over!

Boice: Austin pulled in by Smitten… Austin slips out of the switchbomb! Austin off the ropes… runs into a sidewalk slam!

Sound: Smitten is getting a head of steam now… it’s going to be hard to stop him!

Boice: Smitten whips Harlequin into the corner. Now Austin is up… he’s whipped into Smitten. Smitten charges BIG SPLASH IN THE CORNER!

Sound: That had to hurt!

Boice: Smitten pulls in Austin… TORTURE RACK POSITION! HE’S GOING FOR THE COURTROOM ASSAULT! AUSTIN GRABBING HOLD OF THE ROPES!

Sound: He’s got to hold, or this one is over!

Smitten aborts the move, instead trying to throw Austin out of the ring. Austin lands on the apron, only to get a mule kick to the back from Smitten, which propels him off the apron and onto the guardrail.

Boice: HE KICKS HIM OFF! DOWN GOES AUSTIN!

Sound: Now it’s just Smitten and Harlequin.

Boice: Harlequin pulls himself up in the corner. Smitten off the ropes… Harlequin ducks the running boot! Smitten gets hung up on the ropes. And Harlequin dives at his knees, taking the big man down!

Sound: Harlequin might have been playing a little possum there. He’s a tricky one, that Harlequin.

Boice: Harlequin stomps away at Smitten, before being pulled away by the ref. Smitten down in the corner… what is Harlequin smiling about?

Sound: I don’t know, but that smile is… off-putting.

Boice: Harlequin off the ropes… RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD OF SMITTEN! OH MY GOODNESS! THAT MAN HAS A BRAIN TUMOR, YOU… YOU… MONSTER!

The crowd boos loudly. Harlequin smiles and cackles.

Sound: That’s… you know… Smitten knew the risks coming into this match. It’s one thing to work through an injury. It’s another thing to step into the ring with Harlequin when you’ve got a life-threatening diagnosis.

Boice: Harlequin pulls in Smitten… piledriver!

The crowd gets louder in their disapproval, as Harlequin yells at the downed Smitten. He screams “How about I pop that tumor of yours?”

Sound: Oh my… this is too much.

Boice: The atmosphere is getting a bit ugly here. Smitten is being pulled up… oh no… NOT SYANIDE’S GIFT!

Harlequin pulls Smitten’s face towards his own. He flicks his wrist left, but Smitten uses the distraction to power out, and back drop Harlequin to thunderous applause.

Boice: YES!

Sound: Smitten is a powerful guy. He just tossed Harlequin like he was swatting a fly!

Boice: Smitten trying to pull it together. Austin getting on the apron… low blow by Harlequin on Smitten!

Sound: Here comes Austin! BANG!

Boice: Enziguri on Harlequin! Smitten up… NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! ONE…TWO…NO! SMITTEN JUST BARELY KICKS OUT!

Sound: Austin nearly stole it there!

Boice: Austin quickly up… pulling on Smitten… coldwater DDT!

Sound: Oh man, that’s brutal!

Boice: Austin measuring Smitten. He looks upset and- Oh… my… I think he’s looking for Occam’s Razor.

Sound: This isn’t good. This could kill him! I mean, I know these two have a long history, but… this isn’t right! I don’t want to have a Misawa incident on our hands!

Boice: Smitten getting to his knees… Austin starts… Harlequin holds down the top rope! Austin goes flying over and out of the ring!

Harlequin points to his head and taunts Austin, who stumbles around after crashing into the guardrail.

Sound: He got the better of that exchange, but he better look out…

Boice: Smitten is up… Harlequin turns… SMITTEN GETS HIM UP! BANG! COURTROOM ASSAULT!

Sound: Austin… stumble back toward the ring!

Boice: COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE! AUSTIN BROKE IT UP TOO LATE! SMITTEN WINS! SMITTEN WINS!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… CHRISTIAN…GEEEEEEEE… SMIIIIIIIIIIIITENNNNNNNNNNN!

Christian G. Smitten (4.3 aps + 1.6 avs = 5.9 total)
Chris Austin (4.15 aps + 0.8 avs = 4.95 total)
Harlequin (4.25 aps + 0.4 avs = 4.65 total)

Sound: Austin heard the count, and he rushed into the ring. But he pulled Harlequin’s leg out just a hair too late.

Boice: Smitten pulled it off! I can’t believe it! What a moment for Smitten! What emotion!

Sound: The only thing we have left to wonder is… what’s next?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 pm

We cut backstage to Veronica Cherrywood standing in front of the large television screen with the Death Row image on it.

Veronica: Over the past few weeks we've been conducting a survey of our fans at our Full Metal Wrestling special website, WhoIsThe4thMan dot com, and trending hashtag #whoisthe4thman to get the general audience's opinion on who they think will be joining Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson in their YNG stable. Tonight we're going to bring you the results and here they are!

• Abel Steele - 5%
  • Anwyl - 5%
  • Austin - 5%
  • Eastwood - 5%
  • Harlequin - 5%
  • Ryu Quinn - 4%
  • Christian Parkes - 4%
  • Callum Pullin -4%
  • Ripper - 4%
  • John Derrick - 3%
  • Jaro - 3%
  • TyranT - 3%
  • Skyler Striker - 3%
  • Christian G. Smitten - 2%
  • Eric Scorpio - 2%
  • cYnical - 2%
  • Rampage! - 2%
  • Bobino - 2%
  • Starchild - 2%
  • Killswitch - 2%
  • Ethan Black - 2%
  • Ken Ryans - 2%
  • Slegnadamus - 2%
  • Mass Caesar - 2%
  • Krimson Mask -2%
  • Steve-E - 2%
  • Cactus Sam - 2%
  • War Machine - 2%
  • Seth Omega - 1%
  • X - 1%
  • SoL - 1%
  • Norwegian Beast - 1%
  • Zuma - 1%
  • TJ Tilli - 1%
  • Tromboner Man - 1%
  • Ryder Strong - 1%
  • Apostasy - 1%
  • Azreal - 1%
  • Jamie Kidd - 1%
  • Samyi Song - 1%
  • Veronica Cherrywood - 1%
  • Bubblelicious - 1%
  • Steve Storme - 1%
  • Jeff Watson - 1%
  • Drew Michaels - 1%

Veronica Cherrywood: Uh, ok. Well as you can see, nobody really has any idea. Uh... Ok, back to the action!

The crowd applauds as Disease by Ghosts of August plays through the speakers and P. Thurston Deveraux exits from backstage. He waves politely walking down from the ramp and taking a place at the edge of the timekeepers table.

Boice: And here is our new FMW Board representative, and chairman of the championship committee, P. Thurston Deveraux coming down the ramp to the official song of FMW's Death Row, Disease by Ghosts of August! He's stated hed personally sit here at ringside for the culmination of this important main event!

Sound: He's a jerk. Talk about micromanaging.

I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdosed on confidence
Started not to give a f--- and stop fearing the consequence
Drinking every night because we
Drink to my accomplishments
Faded way too long, I'm floatin' in and out of consciousness
And they sayin I'm back, I'd agree with that
I just take my time with all this s---
I still believe in that
I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that
And that they want to see me pick it back up
Well, where'd I leave it at?
I know I exaggerated things, now I got it like that
Stuff my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mobbin like that
You know good and well that you don't want a problem like that
You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that
No, don't do it, please don't do it
Cause one of us goes in, and we all go through it
And drizzy got the money, so drizzy gonna pay it
Told my brothers, I ain't even gotta say it
That's just something they know

The lights go out as the METALTron is the only thing illuminating the arena. Images of Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and Nick Bryson standing center ring flash across the screen, holding their arms and belts high. The images also show the trio triumphant over various opponents, posing for the crowds, and more as Headlines by Drake blasts through the arena. When the verse is finished the screen goes black for a few seconds before-

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West explodes through the speakers. The letters YNG show up on the screen and a huge surge of gold and white pyro illuminates the arena. The lights come up as all three current members of YNG are lifted up through the floor of the top of the ramp. Mark and Bryson hoist their belts as Ashburn poses before they all collect together and celebrate atop the ramp.

Sound: And here is the brilliant incumbent champion and his teammates! Collectively known as YNG!

Boice: And you might not be so interested in them should you be forced to their antics week in and out.

Sound: Oh, Ive been watching them closely, Boice. I understand what it takes to make a great champion and a great unit and so far these three have got exactly what you need. Look at this unity, look at the collective gold at the top of the ramp! These guys are great!

Boice: If you say so.

Sound: Oh, I do. They bring me here because my opinion is valued, unlike yours.

Boice: Yeah. Someone has to be wrong I guess.

Mark and Bryson high five Matt Ashburn as he flashes them a thumbs up and makes his way down to the ring, with Bryson and Johansson turning to go backstage.

Boice: And YNG elects to send Ashburn down to the ring first to start the match for them!

Sound: A smart idea if I've ever seen one. Ashburn is a monster in the ring and who knows what other tricks he has up his sleeve now that he is under Sir Bryson's tutiledge.

Boice: This is how the match will go down. We have standard war games rules, each team must have all their combatants in the ring before the final bell can be sounded. Two rings inside one roofed cell. Every four minutes a new entrant will make their way from the back to the ring based on a coin flip backstage.

Ashburn enters the cage through the door as his music is cut out by Grace by Ed Kowalczyk. The crowd rises to their feet for the first member of the Sons of Attrition, Leon Caprice, who shoots out of the back like a cannon.

Boice: And here comes Leon Caprice! Representing the Sons of Attrition!

Sound: Not for long.

Boice: You could be right, Sound. There are some big stipulations on the line here. If YNG win the Sons of Attrition can not team together ever again!

Sound: And dont forget the completely unfair stipulations should a miracle happen for the Sons and YNG lose.

Boice: Yes. If Nick Bryson and YNG lose then they must forfeit their belts! That means the TV Championship would be vacated, the Full Metal Championship, and if the fourth man holds a belt then they must vacate that too!

Sound: Yes, completely unfair!

The referee holds the cell open for Leon who enters cautiously, never taking his eyes off Ashburn. The two of them square up in the center of the first ring. Ashburn smirks as the referee calls for the bell.

Boice: And our main event is officially under way! Leon locks up with Ashburn center ring but Ashburn is quick to gain advantage! Ashburn moves back and shoots off the ropes, he tries to land a clothesline, Leon ducks! Wait!

Sound: What athleticism!

Boice: Ashburn lands the pele kick to a turning Leon!

Sound: Right in the face!

Boice: Ashburn right back on the attack again! He's lifting Leon by the waist, gutbuster over the knee! Ashburn manuvers around and has locked Leon in a million dollar dream!

Sound: That is clearly Bryson rubbing off on this guy! What a brilliant chain!

Boice: Ashburn has Leon locked in that hold but the match can't end until everyone has hit the ring!

Sound: You're right, Boice, but what he's doing here is weakning Leon so that, even if another of Leon's teammates walks out the curtain, Leon will still be ineffective.

Boice: Leon is in a bad place, but that doesn't mean he can't fight! Leon is trying to- YES! He's repositioned himself! Hes up on his base and hes flipped Ashburn over! Vicious kick to the back!

Sound: What!? This is temporary!

Boice: Leon is back to his base as Ashburn gets back up too! Ashburn charges, no! Leon ducks and lands a blow with his shoulder to Ashburn's stomach!

Sound: Ashburn is a wildman in the ring but he cant let his emotions get the best of him this early on!

Boice: Leon grabs Ashburn and whips him FACE FIRST into the cage! He tosses his head into the cage again for good measure! Ashburn stumbles back- german suplex!

Sound: Ashburn with great resolve though! He's refusing to stay down!

Boice: Ashburn is groggy getting up! Leon posing for the strike! Leon charges! RUNNING STO!

Sound: Check the timer! We're down to five!

A graphic appears on the METALTron counting down. The crowd chants in unison as they count back from Five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi hits as Hannibal Frost makes his way from the back, running down the ramp and into the opened cage door. The referee locks it behind him as he enters the ring.

Boice: And here comes Hannibal Frost and the Sons are up two to one!

Sound: Just like Bryson predicted! The Sons have to use their numbers unfairly! My only regret is that they cant all just rush down here to even the odds!

Boice: Surely, you jest.

Sound: Don't call me Shirley!

Boice: Hannibal and Leon are now in the ring and they're working over Ashburn! A series of stomps and kicks and Ashburn is in a bad place! The two of them lift their opponent! Hannibal takes place by the ropes! Leon whips him- Hannibal with the back drop and he sends Ashburn flying to the second ring!

Sound: Is this timer slower now! This is clearly a fix! This is Deveraux's doing!

Boice: Hardly. Hannibal drops on all fours now and Leon charges forward! Leon leaps off Hannibal and tries to land a flaying splash-NO!

Sound: What instincts there!

Boice: Ashburn gets his knees up and lands them squarely in the gut of Leon! Hannibal hops the ropes into the second ring but Ashburn shoots right up and clotheslines Hannibal back over!

Sound: Look at this amazing effort! I applaud this man, though Im wary of the extra effort he will need to use! Its going to hurt later in the match, thats for sure!

Boice: Ashburn turns back to Leon! He tosses him into the corner violently into the turnbuckles! Here comes Hannibal!

Sound: He's not so good when the odds arent in his favor!

Boice: Ashburn is right there to catch him again! He lands blow after blow of fists to the face and knees to the guts! Ashburn whips Hannibal into Leon! Running clothesline to the back of Hannibal's head from Ashburn!

Sound: Keep it up, Matt!

Boice: Hannibal drops face first to the mat as Ashburn continues his charge! Clothesline in the corner! He's lifting Leon to the top turnbuckle now and Leon is almost touching the top of the cell!

Sound: Excellent!

Boice: Ashburn is driving his shoulder into Leon now forcing his body into the cage! Three, four, five times!

Sound: Look at this amazing ability to use the surroundings to your advantage! YNG is looking good even outmanned!

Boice: Hannibal is up now! Hes stumbling over, blow to the kidneys of Ashburn! He places Ashburn on his shoulders- Electric chair drop!

Sound: Here comes the countdown! Someone come even the odds!

Once again the crowd counts down with the graphic. Five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na

The crowd boos as Mark Johansson rushes out from the back and to the cage, a look of rage over his face.

Sound: Yes! Yes!

Boice: Mark Johansson, representing YNG, makes his way to the ring to even the odds! Hannibal is just beginning to get up as Mark enters the second ring! Hannibal charges Mark- NO! Belly to belly sends Hannibal over to the first ring! Mark immediately charges the turnbuckle! Blow to the gut of Leon buckles him over! He flips Leon over off the top!

Sound: Again the point is proven that the Sons need those numbers to match up against YNG! Mark is a behemoth!

Boice: Mark goes back over the ropes to the first ring! He lifts Hannibal and he is forcing Hannibal across the ring, dragging him by the neck!

Sound: Look at how he just controlls the match!

Boice: Mark lands some blows to Hannibal's face before lifting him! Slingshot throat first into the rope! Matt rushes over and hooks Hannibal and pulls him through the ropes! Hannibal is dangling off the ropes- ELEVATED DDT!

Sound: Thats teamwork! YNG is making their opponents struggle just to survive!

Boice: Johansson just stands there, looking over the carnage, as Ashburn lifts his arms! YNG taking an early celebration I think!

Sound: This is great!

Boice: More like ridiculous!

Sound: Here comes the timer! Lets hope for another YNG member! Bryson! The secret fourth man!

The crowd chants once more as the graphic ticks down from Five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

A loud siren gets the crowd on their feet as The Warriors Code by The Dropkick Murphy's blasts through the pa system. The Celt stands atop the ramp for a moment before he charges down the ramp, Matt and Mark ready to take him on.

Boice: Here comes the Ultraviolent champion The Celt! The odds are back in favor of the Sons of Attrition!

Sound: Yeah, once again! Im so excited to watch more underhanded tactics!

Boice: The Celt enters the cage but Mark and Matt forgot about Hannibal and Leon! They leap off the ropes from one ring to the other and land tandem clotheslines! Mark drop to a knee and is immediately hit by the Strong Arm of the Law! Celt moves over to Ashburn and locks him in, CRADLE PILEDRIVER!

Sound: Oh, yes. The Ultraviolent champ shows us his tremendous wrestling skills.

Boice: My sarcasm meter is going nuts.

Sound: As it should.

Boice: Mark begins to stir as he tries to fight back the weakened Hannibal and Leon, but the numbers are too much! They lift a groggy Mark, the Celt comes over! Leon goes high with a spinning heel kick! Hannibal low with the leg sweep! Celt places his knees on Marks back! Thats a triple team move there and Mark goes down HARD!

Sound: Again with the numbers game! Three on one! Bryson continues to be proven correct throughout the match! Look at the three of them pose like they've already won!

Boice: I believe that this match is closer to getting its finish! Hannibal backs into a corner and watches as Celt and Leon take on Ashburn! Team flapjack sends Ashburn back first into the cell ceiling and then face first into the mat! Even if the next man out is YNG, I don't see how they can come back from this beating!

Sound: Oh ye of little faith! YNG still has two men in the hole, including our champion! Don't count them out yet! In fact, heres the count down now!

The graphic appears once again as the crowd chants along from Five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na

The crowd explodes in a chorus of boos as Full Metal Champion Nick Bryson makes his way out from backstage. He holds his arms out and basks in the reaction as he takes his time walking down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring, taunting the Sons of Attrition.

Sound: Our Hero!

Boice: If you say, but it seems to me he isn't to keen on getting into the ring!

Sound: Would you get in there with three to one odds?!

Boice: Well, I-

Sound: Let me answer that with no. However, you can clearly see that Bryson is doing what he does best and thats work for his guys! Look at the time Bryson is buying them!

Boice: Wow, you were absolutely right for once! Ashburn is up first! German suplex to Celt sends him over the ropes into the second ring! Hannibal charges and is blindsided by Mark! Mark sends Hannibal flying into the cage! Leon is cought in a bad place as Bryson is finally in the ring! Leon tries to land a vicious running kick as Bryson enters- NO! Bryson slides out of the ropes quickly!

Sound: Check out this amazing planning from our champion! A true mastermind of the ring!

Boice: Bryson grabs the cell door and closes it on Leon's ankle! Leon rolls back in pain! Mark has Hannibal and he's shoving his face into the side of the cage, using the steel like a cheese grater! Hannibal has been busted open!

Sound: The price you pay for underestimating YNG!

Boice: Bryson takes center ring with his teammates and gives Matt a high five and pats Mark on the back! Bryson turns quickly, just to see Celt soaring into the ring! Ashburn pushes Bryson out of the way and he takes the cross body blow from the Celt!

Sound: Look at that sacrifice! This is a true team! This is what separates YNG from the rest, especially fakes like the Sons! Ashburn is willing to take a bullet for his leader! He saved Bryson!

Boice: Celt's actions may be brave-

Sound: But he looks like a fool!

Boice: He may not have been thinking stepping into the fire like that! Celt is quick to be up! Another clothesline sends Mark Johansson from his feet to the floor! Celt charges at Bryson! Bryson moves quickly! He trips Celt!

Sound: Celt can only use brute force for so long!

Boice: Bryson hooks his arms around Celt as he tries to get up! German suplex! He rolls through- atomic drop! Bryson continues to hold Celt and flips him midair- BACKBREAKER! He turns Celt once again, DDT! Celt is down on the mat at the hands of the champion!

Sound: Brilliant! Absolutely masterful flow there! Bryson is proving why he is the champion and others, like Hannibal, are not! Look at his teammates begin to rise!

Boice: Speaking of rising teammates, Hannibal is up on the move too! He blindsides Mark and forces him into the cage wall! Ashburn's pulled himself up and is charging to help his teammate- LEON CAPRICE OUT OF NOWHERE! ANOTHER RUNNING STO!

Sound: What the hell is this!?

Boice: The odds seem even! Matt is down! Mark is down! Bryson turns- he charges Leon! Leon ducks- STIFF RIGHT HAND BY HANNIBAL! Bryson turns from the force AND IS MET BY THE CELT! POWERSLAM SENDS BRYSON TO THE MAT!

Sound: This is ridiculous! I can't believe what I'm seeing!

Boice: Believe it, Dalby! The Sons are on top! Matt is down! Mark is down! Bryson is on his knees in the corner as Hannibal and Leon help Celt to his feet! Bryson is begging for them to stop!

Sound: Here comes the timer! Please be the fourth man! PLEASE!

Five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

Zero by Alterbridge blasts through the arena as the crowd rises to their feet for the oncoming David GS. He casually makes his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring, as the referee opens the door. Hannibal, Leon, and Celt begin to applaud as they find themselves standing over the members of YNG with champion Bryson in the corner.

Boice: David GS enters the ring! Hannibal tosses him a high five! They turn to face Bryson now and he's in for a world of hurt!

Sound: SEE! Do you see now! He always said they would use the full force against him! I weep for our champion here, Boice, and you should too!

Boice: Hannibal Frost walks over to Bryson and stands over him! He wipes some of the blood from his face as Bryson is still pleading not to be hurt and-

At this moment David GS charges forward and grabs Leon Caprice, shoving his unsuspecting target face first into the mat. As the Celt and Hannibal turn around, David GS shoots up from one knee and charges, landing a vicious Spear into the gut of the Celt.

Boice: OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I WITNESSING!?

Sound: OH MY GOD! YES! YES!

Boice: LOW BLOW ON HANNIBAL FROST FROM BRYSON!

Sound: We have our fourth man! We have him!

Boice: I can not believe what I am seeing! Bryson gets up as David GS stares over the carnage he just caused! He looks at Nick Bryson and- NO!

Sound: Excellent!

Boice: David GS just hugged Nick Bryson in the center of the ring over the bodies of the Sons of Attrition!

Sound: His FORMER teammates!

Boice: Please let this be a bad joke! Please!

Sound: Doesn't look like it!

Bryson walks over and helps Matt Ashburn up as Mark begins to pull himself up. David continues to stare at his fallen former teammates. Matt wraps his arm around DGS as Mark shakes his hand. The four of them raising their arms in victory center of the ring.

Boice: This is the biggest act of trechary we have seen! David GS from favored son to-

Sound: Your New God! YES!

Boice: I am sick. I am literally sick.

As YNG continue to celebrate in the ring Nick Bryson walks over to the door and demands the referee open it. Bryson walks out as YNG continue to beat down the Sons of Attrition at any sign of movement, the crowd drowning the arena in boos. Bryson walks over to the timekeepers table and stares at P. Thurston Deveraux with a smile on his face as he grabs a microphone and makes his way back into the ring. He taps the head a few times to make sure its on before speaking.

Bryson: Wow! Clearly, nobody saw this one coming!

Boice: Shut his microphone off. I don't want to hear this.

Sound: You're in a minority there, Boice.

Bryson: I mean, look at our opponents here. Oh, hey wait, check it out. That timer is about to count down again. Yeah, this is great, let it go off and lets see if someone comes out here!

The timer once again appears on the screen. It counts down from five,
four,
three,
two,
one.

The crowd boos after a few moments when there is silence. Nobody comes out from the back.

Bryson: Wow. What IDIOTS! I mean, seriously. Who brings THREE people to a four person fight? Thats just stupid, I mean, really stupid!

Bryson looks over as Ashburn smiles and David GS nods his head in approval.

Bryson: As you can see, clearly we have made our mark. Everybody wants to make an impact, they all want a dawning of a new era. Well, ladies and gentlemen, what you are witnessing is how to actually accomplish that. Behold! Right before your very eyes! YOUR! NEW! GODS!

Bryson drops the mic and raises his arms once again. He then points and laughs at all of the fallen SoA members. After a few moments Bryson instructs his teammates to exit the ring.

Boice: I can't believe this.

Sound: I can believe it. This is a glorious day! We are all witness to greatness!

Boice: What is supposed to happen now!

Bryson smiles as he and YNG walk up the ramp. The referee looks back to P. Thurston Deveraux, who sits in his chair at the timekeepers table looking disgusted. He stands and tells the Referee to begin. After a few seconds, the referee looks at P. Thurston Deveraux, and then at YNG. Deveraux nods as the referee begins a count, the crowds boos make the announcers speaking almost inaudible.

Boice: And the referee has begun a count out!

Sound: At this point in time, Boice, it looks like they dont care!

Boice: What we have witnessed tonight makes me physically sick, Dalby. I just... I- I don't want to be a part of this.

Boice's microphone makes a thud on the table as he takes his microphone off his head. The referee reaches seven as YNG make it to the top of the ramp. Bryson stops his group and they turn and face the carnage they left in their wake, none of the Sons are moving, let alone breathing. Hannibal is still left with blood on his face as the referee turns and calls for the bell.

Cherry: Here are your winners via Count Out, the SONS OF ATTRITION!

Hannibal Frost, The Celt, Leon Caprice, David GS (3.35 aps + 3.6 aps + 2.9 aps + 4.4 aps + 1.3 avs = 15.55 total.)
Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson (4.0 aps + 3.7 aps + 3.85 aps + 1.3 avs = 12.85 total)

Deveraux and the referee look on in disgust as all four members of YNG take place at the top of the ramp. Bryson grabs David GS and Matt Ashburns wrists, Ashburn grabbing Mark Johansson's, and all four of them raise their arms high in victory. The crowd continues to boo as the camera looks over the Sons of Attrition one more time as the referee tends to them, then focuses once again on YNG. The shot cuts to black.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Well shit.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC: Bang-up show everyone. Mad props to Bryson for getting it turned around on time.

IC: So... that's that then.

No more The Pack bothering me. Good show, you guys. Seth Rotunda... you've got potential. Someday, you'll be free of Jack Eastwood. Then maybe you can accomplish something.

I'm proud to still be champion. 4th successful title defense, tying myself with Skyler for most ever. And next up, a blast from my past.

The Abandoned Champion... one constant in a world of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC: What Edible said. Also, I'm interested in why YNG willingly vacated their titles. I'm sure all will be explained.

King: Well, this is interesting. As the official #1 Contender to the Television Championship, I am now the only person with any claim to the title at all. Therefore, I demand that Deveroux award me the recently vacated title.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Whitt: Well, what do you know? A clean sweep for the Gold Standard boys. Good work by King and Jensen to secure us that title contendership, and good work by Dunn, Leviticus, and I to put away Negro Charlie and his Kids. And with all those titles the False Gods just relinquished...I think it's time for everyone to really start paying attention to GSW. Ya never know where the Midas Touch will spread to next, aha.

Speaking of that group, what a bunch of pricks they are, eh? Makes us look pretty tame. Now, we're not even the biggest threat to FMW. It's your own guys tryin' to ruin you. Damn.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Well shit.

The Linguist: Why should you be saying that? SoSB said you really gave him a fight worth his bottom sand dollar. *turns to SoSB* You didn't mean sand dollar, right?

SoSB shrugs, though he knew that the nautical term was not of his choosing.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:22 pm

That was referring to the stuff that happened in the main event, nothin' to do with our match. Which was definitely a good show from all of us, and you have no idea how much my respect went up that you're not screaming and cursing over how it ended and you shook our hands. Sportsmanship is getting pretty rare now.

Don't worry, you'll get another shot soon enough, if you keep impressing like that.

Good work, kids.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 am

Jonathon King wrote:
OOC: What Edible said. Also, I'm interested in why YNG willingly vacated their titles. I'm sure all will be explained.

King: Well, this is interesting. As the official #1 Contender to the Television Championship, I am now the only person with any claim to the title at all. Therefore, I demand that Deveroux award me the recently vacated title.

Anwyl: FUCK NO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
That was referring to the stuff that happened in the main event, nothin' to do with our match. Which was definitely a good show from all of us, and you have no idea how much my respect went up that you're not screaming and cursing over how it ended and you shook our hands. Sportsmanship is getting pretty rare now.

Don't worry, you'll get another shot soon enough, if you keep impressing like that.

Good work, kids.

Bryson: Yeah, tell me about sportsmanship. Those SoA douchebags didnt even try to shake our hands or anything.

Pssh, and they call me the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 am

OOC: Been looking forward to this cheers Now I'm looking forward to promoing for whatever brand I'm on and hopefully kicking ass.

In Character

Runihura de Valentine: "Only, and I mean only if I was booked would this have been an awesome pay per view, a pay per view worth watching seeing how... [Runihura pauses for a few seconds] well FMW does officially now have someone worth paying to see!

Not to brag but I have stared in a few films, what has any of FMW's other superstars, done besides win a few championships?"

Out of Character

OOC: Really looking forward to getting on the trash talking board and ripping it up lol, really looks fun. But like I said before been waiting for this, as the build up, and promo's were just awesome. Love the fact that FMW is almost like a family, helping one another out in tough times etc.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 am

Runihura wrote:

Runihura de Valentine: "Only, and I mean only if I was booked would this have been an awesome pay per view, a pay per view worth watching seeing how... [Runihura pauses for a few seconds] well FMW does officially now have someone worth paying to see!

Not to brag but I have stared in a few films, what has any of FMW's other superstars, done besides win a few championships?"

Bryson: You're new, so I'll let your obvious lack of education slide this time, but I'm an international box office sensation, starring in multiple movies, even being nominated for an oscar for my efforts. I also own the town I live in, literally, I bought it. Not to mention I'm knighted by the government of her majesty.

I'm Nick Bryson, you'd do well to know who I am. I'm a big deal.

OOC: lol, glad to see you still excited. Welcome to the fold.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:54 am

OOC: Hey thanks Nick, glad to be apart of the fold, was going to write up a reply to your IC comment, but figured I'd save it for maybe the trash talking thread lol, but yeah glad to be apart of the fold.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 am

Fairly good show overall. Congratulations to all the writers and the big winners. Some good competitive matches here, and some great twists happening.

Big thanks to both Chris Austin and Harlequin. You guys are always awesome, and to come up against both of you in the one match is very special. The result might have gone my way this show, but any other show, it could have (and probably would have) gone to either one of you.

Very much looking forward to 15.1 now. Should be an excellent show.

IC:

My body might be letting me down, hell, my brain might not be working the way I need it to at the moment, but a Christian G. Smitten working under a diminished capacity is better than the best that Full Metal Wrestling has to offer. I retract that statement. A diminished capacity Smitten is the second best thing in FMW. Right behind a fully healthy Smitten.

But this poses a serious question. The C-4 Champion, the legend of the federation, the ... honorable Christian G. Smitten is carrying this federation on his shoulders when he should be getting help.

Yet,

Who's helping him carry the load?

If tonight's main event is anything to go by, it looks like nobody in this federation is willing to step up and take command. The "New Gods" might talk the talk in terms of being high and mighty, but really... well, they're posing. It's all smoke and mirrors, and they're leaving honest joes, such as myself, to pick up the hard work, and actually make this place entertaining.

The Sons of Attrition are no better. Or what's left of them anyway. All I'm hearing from them is angst angst angst. Boo hoo, cry me a river. People betray each other all the time, and feed distrust into stables. Kick their ass, and make the company some money. Stop catering to the small niche of Japanese Anime Wrestling fans who'd rather eat an angst sandwich than face a problem, and feed people pain!

*sigh*

Is it possible that the biggest value to this company is the names Smitten, Austin and Quinn? As great as a name that would be for a firm, the fed "SAQ" doesn't exactly ring in the ratings. Sure, it sounds like "sack", and you'd get fans too immature to get a job, but that's hardly a business plan.

I've got a brain tumor, and I'm no longer in power, yet I still seem to be the only one thinking of new ideas to keep this federation financially stable.

Perhaps, I need to call in all my contacts, and shake things up at 15.1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 am

OOC: Decent show. Saw the DGS thing coming but not that result. 15.1 should be rather interesting.

IC:

How... what the... Where did I go wrong?

There's no other way to say it I imagine. I was off of my game and thus did not win, instead I found myself losing to a man with a brain tumor and some idiotic clown with a even more asinine cackle. How unfortunate it is that Smitten has been afflicted with a brain tumor. Perhaps... it brought about a split-second of hesistation on my part but...

I just do not understand. A mistake was made and I cannot pinpoint it.

Where did I go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 am

RCA wrote:
-
I just do not understand. A mistake was made and I cannot pinpoint it.

Where did I go wrong?

Probably the part where you forgot to keep an eye on Harlequin when you were going to finish off Smitten.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:57 am

That has nothing to do with anything regarding this.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

Anwyl: FUCK NO!

Crusoe: Oi, who are you ta tell ah GSW member anythin'? The King o' Tha Rookies? The man who beat Mr. Lack of Care Alex O'Rion? Congrats, bottom-feedah. That means next ta noffin' to tha stable tha' jus' swept Death Row with ease. Now step off before Gee-Es-Dubya decides to make you tha next victim of our onslaught, Anvil.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Okay, so before I go into these points, I'd like you to note I'm a casual viewer of FMW, but I opted to buy Death Row 4, and these are my thoughts for a couple things.

Twitter Bullshit. Make it stop.

Main Event felt really TNA from what I could gather. Big Heel Group come out for this match, and its written very much like a TNA match i.e, giving the faces the man advantage, which never really works. I can see it being a necessity for the Finish, but then the match is just left out in the cold for the angle.
So then DGS comes out as guy #4 for SoA, and he swerves them, and Bad Guys lay out the good guys. Then all the Dastardly Heels decide to walk to the back. What? So the bad guys get the jump here with DGS laying out all three faces, and the bad guys are content with that? And what's more, they lose the fucking match!

Okay, I get that SoA actually won on Promo Scores or whatever, but this finish just isn't good enough. You could have beaten them down to a No-Contest for one, you could have asked the people if they were okay with losing regardless, and I'm sure there's other stuff you could do too.

So now what I saw was that The Faces got beaten down, and the Triumphant heels vacated all their titles or whatever the stip was. I'm looking at this purely as if I were a viewer, which is how I look at all the shows, and this finish just didn't do it for me at all
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 pm

PX wrote:

No. It's part of my gimmick and I'll do whatever I want to do. I didn't tell you how to...do...whatever it was...you did...while you were here.

I've only seen you post twice and all you do is...complain. Nothing positive was in this show? No wonder I stopped coming to FMW (and this place is a ghost town). Even the little people who were nothing when I was here have become arrogant, jaded people. LOL

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

PX wrote:

Main Event felt really TNA from what I could gather. Big Heel Group come out for this match, and its written very much like a TNA match i.e, giving the faces the man advantage, which never really works. I can see it being a necessity for the Finish, but then the match is just left out in the cold for the angle.

This is all you need to know right there. 'For the angle'.

I understand that people are used to things getting streamlined and whatnot in e-feds, sometimes in ours, but the whole point is the buildup to the angle and how that continues going forward. Obviously theres a big questionmark over everything now, with the Draft, the title pictures, etc, etc.

I understand that, to you, a win may be the more important thing, but when 'the bad guys get the jump here with DGS laying out all three faces, and the bad guys are content with that?' some people may be. Sometimes its about sending a message. As I said before, theres a lot of question marks now and so many directions that can be explored that you're just going to have to wait and see how things unfold.

PS: Twitter is awsome, you silence that notion. Also you werent saying jack about twitter when your brother was using it in his promos and stuff. Stop being grumpy.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

X wrote:
PX wrote:

No. It's part of my gimmick and I'll do whatever I want to do. I didn't tell you how to...do...whatever it was...you did...while you were here.

I've only seen you post twice and all you do is...complain. Nothing positive was in this show? No wonder I stopped coming to FMW (and this place is a ghost town). Even the little people who were nothing when I was here have become arrogant, jaded people. LOL

X mate, I ain't raggin' on your gimmick, I just don't want Twitter to fill up the show is all. It is insufferable on Monday Night RAW so I'd rather FMW didn't go the same way. You'd know what I mean if you watch RAW.

The positives have been said, I don't need to echo them. Most people know where the quality lies in these shows, and Bryson and Co. Have said before they'd like to hear the Critique, so I'm supplying two points I had about a quality show:
A worry that FMW might follow RAW in an unwanted way (Which it won't if it stays confined to your gimmick, Sir)
And what, in my opinion, was a choppy main event finish.

Sorry If I came across A bit harsh. Today's product in WWE has left me quite bitter. But I feel my opinion is worth something at least. No need to shoot me down completely Sad

Bryson wrote:

This is all you need to know right there. 'For the angle'.

I understand that people are used to things getting streamlined and whatnot in e-feds, sometimes in ours, but the whole point is the buildup to the angle and how that continues going forward. Obviously theres a big questionmark over everything now, with the Draft, the title pictures, etc, etc.

I understand that, to you, a win may be the more important thing, but when 'the bad guys get the jump here with DGS laying out all three faces, and the bad guys are content with that?' some people may be. Sometimes its about sending a message. As I said before, theres a lot of question marks now and so many directions that can be explored that you're just going to have to wait and see how things unfold.

PS: Twitter is awsome, you silence that notion. Also you werent saying jack about twitter when your brother was using it in his promos and stuff. Stop being grumpy.

Yeah, I will just have to wait and see. Again, it's a gripe that comes from the real world product that would probably leave an angle like with Zero explanation, so I wait with bated breath to see where it goes.

As for Twitter, see above. When Celt did it wasn't being done to death on RAW at the time, and was a bit more fresh
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:30 pm

PX wrote:

As for Twitter, see above. When Celt did it wasn't being done to death on RAW at the time, and was a bit more fresh

Yeah, thats something cool wed thought wed do with Xs character. WWE totally copied him. We demand compensatiooooooooooooooooon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 RESULTS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next