Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS FMW_Alchemy

A black limousine pulls up in front of Alerus Center. A chauffer exits the limo, walks to the rear passenger side and opens the door. Two young women exit the limousine. Both have long black hair and are dressed in small black lace "dresses". Both are heavily tattooed, adding to their gothic look. They step to the side for The Full Metal Heavyweight Champion, Ethan Black to exit. Black is dressed in his usual attire, black suit, black shirt and red tie. Slung across his left shoulder is the Full Metal Heavyweight Championship belt. Black reaches his hand back towards the open limo door where it is immediately taken by another hand. The fingernails are painted black. A silver ring in the shape of a skull adorns the middle finger and a silver bracelet crafted to look like a serpent is wrapped around the wrist. Black tenderly holds the hand as Eve steps out from the limousine. She is clad in a small black dress that barely covers what it is supposed to. She clings onto to Black's massive arm as they walk towards the arena. Each then takes the hand of one gothic woman, touching and stroking them as they walk. Before they can enter the arena, they are confronted by Celeste Rousseau.

Rousseau:: Mr. Black! Mr. Black!

Ethan Black:: Can I help you?

Rousseau:: My name is Celeste Rousseau, backstage reporter for Full Metal Alchemy!

Eve and gothic women shoot Celeste rather seductive "come hither" looks that causes Celeste to become extremely unsettled. Black smiles at Celeste's visible discomfort with the overt sexuality being displayed in front of her.

Black: I think my queen and her court like you. What's wrong, Celeste, thoughts of sex make you uncomfortable?

Rousseau:: Uh...no...not at all.

Black: Your body betrays your words, Celeste.

Rousseau:: Well...um...it's just that I...uh

Black: It was your upbringing, wasn't it, Celeste? Parents and teachers taught you sex was evil.

Rousseau:: That's...um...not

Black: You should be more comfortable with yourself and your body, Celeste. Look at Eve. Wouldn't you like to be free like.

Eve and the gothic women move towards Celeste, making her more uncomfortable.

Rousseau:: Uh...Mr. Black, I just had a question.

Black: Fine. Ask then.

Rousseau:: Tonight you're here to find out who your opponent will be at Lethal Injection; either RAMPAGE! or Andrew O'Rion. Any preference as to who it will be?

Black: No! Both men should realize that they merely are competing for the chance to take that long walk to the gallows. Neither man can survive...nor will they. I'm only here to observe these two begin their fool's errand that can only end in tragedy.

Female Voice: Mr. Black...over here!

Black turns his attention to a perky young woman standing in the doorway to the arena motioning to him. She is young pony tailed brunette dressed in a arena page's uniform; White shirt, black pants, black tie and blue suit jacket. Black and Eve walks over to the young woman. Celeste hurries along behind, trying to continue her interview.

Black: Yes, ma'am?

Young Woman: Hi, Mr. Black! I'm Kelly! I work for the Alerus Center. I'm supposed to take you to your skybox and make sure you're comfortable.

Black: I'm sure you'll do very well at that.

Kelly: Thank you. Look, Mr. Black...

Black: Call me Ethan, Kelly.

Kelly: Ethan. I hope you don't mind me saying but I'm, like, a big fan of The Black Covenant! I've been watching FMW since it started and you're definitely my favorite!

Black looks slyly at Eve before turning his attention back to Kelly, continuing to give her a reassuring smile.

Black: Why, thank you Kelly. Tell me, what do you know about the Black Covenant, Kelly?

Kelly: Not a whole lot but, like I said, I've become a big fan.

Black: Well, Kelly, would you like to learn more about The Black Covenant?

Kelly: I'd love to!

Black, again, shares a secret look with Eve before placing his arm around Kelly.

Black: Take me to the skybox, Kelly, I'll tell you all about it.

Black enters the arena with Kelly, leaving Celeste Rousseau behind without finishing her interview. Eve slowly runs her hand through Celeste's hair, causing her to cringe and jump back. Eve chuckles before following The Dark Lord into the arena.

Stone: Well folks, it’s time for the first match of the first FMW Alchemy broadcast.

Foxx: Bring on the jobbers!

Stone: Sadly, you’re still better than Phantom…

“Cigaro” by System of A Down hits as the Trinity of Brody McBrayer, Jackie Test, and Gregory Stevens make their way to the ring. All three men ignore the chants of “You Suck” from the fans as they enter the ring.

Cherry: This 6-man tag team match will be contested under one fall. Introducing first, weighing at a combined weight of 710 lbs.; they are Brody McBrayer, Jackie Test, and Gregory Stevens; THE TRINITY!

Stone: These three men have recently become a Trinity based on ringwork and true talent.

Foxx: So they are jobbers on a mission?

Stone: These are three amazing and established stars!

Foxx: Yeah, stars who lose lots of matches to other stars. However, I like their attitudes.

Stone: You would…

“Testify” by Rage Against the Machine cuts on the PA system as the FMW World Tag Team champion the SoCal Connection push out of the curtain along with C4 superstar C.G.S. The three men are met with cheers from an excited crowd. Korran and ‘Blime laugh at being cheered as C.G.S. tunes it all out as he storms towards the ring.

Cherry: Their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 760 lbs., they are the FMW World Tag Team champions Korran Halycon and The Sublime, the SoCal Connection, and their partner C.G.S!

Stone: This is a unique pairing here; Korran and Sublime aren’t quite the most virtuous men in FMW while C.G.S. is a hero’s hero, with intense morals.

Foxx: So…the SoCal boys are men while C.G.S. is a whiny biker punk? Got it.

Stone: This is going to be a long night. Luckily for me, I have great wrestling to look forward to right now, with C.G.S. and Jackie Test starting us out here.

Foxx: This should be good; Test should beat this kid in record time.

Stone: The two men lock up to begin what should be an exciting match and it looks like C.G.S. is going to take an early advantage as he floats behind Jackie and nails a textbook belly to back suplex.

Foxx: Don’t worry though, Test is right back on his feet and once again locked up with C.G.S.

Stone: This type of pure wrestling is the model for the Alchemy brand, men locking up and wrestling the best matches possible. These two men are prime examples as this time Test takes advantage and is able to slap on a quick armbar. C.G.S. realizes quickly what is going on as stretches for the top rope to break the hold.

C.G.S. grasps the top rope nearest his opponents corner, allowing Jackie to reach back and tag in Gregory Stevens, while still holding on to C.G.S. Gregory drives a quick elbow into the shoulder of C.G.S. and Jackie slips out of the ring.

Foxx: Great teamwork by the longtime partners. Gregory and Jackie prove why they are future champions.

Stone: it was one move. However, Gregory still maintains control as he whips C.G.S. into the ropes and catches him on the way back with a beautiful sleeper hold.

Foxx: The Trinity has been wrestling smart just from the beginning of this match, working over one man with submissions holds and keeping him isolated from his partners.

Stone: Wow that really was insightful. C.G.S. is continuing to struggle out of the sleeper as his partners stretch their arms out, calling for a tag.

Foxx: Gregory seems intent on keeping the hold locked in though. I think I really like these Trinity kids.

Stone: Well, Sublime doesn’t seem to as he gets frustrated and climbs up top and delivers a pinpoint missile dropkick to the side of Gregory’s skull in order to break the hold.

Foxx: Blatant cheating by that…that hippie!

Stone: Whatever you would like to call it, Sublime is able to save his partner C.G.S., who looks slightly dazed from the lack of oxygen as a consequence of the sleeper hold.

Foxx: Proving that Stevens is an amazing wrestler and would have won if not for that hippie!

Stone: Anyway, C.G.S. seems to have regained some control and the big man looks to be looking for a tag…and gets it from Korran!

Korran enters the ring and instantly clotheslines Gregory to the ground. As Stevens gets back up, Halycon delivers a running knee lift to the face of his opponent, throwing him back down to the mat. Korran continues to take advantage as he jumps on to Gregory and delivers a series of closed fists to the face until the referee pulls him off.

Stone: And Korran shows quite a vicious streak as he goes straight on the attack upon entering the ring until the referee does his job and prevents the closed fists.

Foxx: The referee needs to do his job and stay out of the way!

Stone: I thought you supported the Trinity?

Foxx: I do but no one can turn down a little violence!

Stone: Back to the match, Gregory is back to his feet, albeit dazed, and he is looking for a lock-up from Korran.

Foxx: The thing I like about Korran is that he doesn’t go for always go for this “fight on the mat” bullshit. Halycon isn’t about trading holds, he’s about winning.

Stone: A good point about the differences in the styles of these two men as Korran denies the lock-up by slapping away the hands of Gregory. However, Stevens isn’t down as he grabs on to the wrist of Halycon and wraps it around into a nice hammerlock.

Gregory Stevens keeps the hammerlock tightly applied and shuffles around Korran and scoops him up, slamming him hard onto his own arm.

Stone: Another great move by Gregory Stevens as he puts the boots to the floored Halycon. Now Stevens is pulling Korran back to his feet and dragging him towards the corner of the Trinity.

Foxx: Looks like business is about to pick up!

Stone: Might be but not in the way you want it to as Korran fights out of the grasp of Stevens and bounces off the ropes, nailing a clothesline to knock Gregory off his feet!

Foxx: Get up Greg!

Stone: Get up he does and he ducks another incoming clothesline and catches Korran with a quick boot to the gut, followed by a nice European uppercut.

Foxx: Gregory is now on the attack, locking in a quick front chancery, leading up to a DDT! Good stuff!

Stone: Stevens is really putting in an impressive showing in this match as he is once again in charge, locking in a textbook crossface; torturing the youngest Halycon!

Foxx: Greg here is really putting on a clinic, keeping Korran away from Sublime and C.G.S. in the corner. That is good tag team wrestling.

Stone: I have to admit, the Trinity looks like they have dominated from start to finish here.

At this point; Korran, who is fighting to escape the hold, is able to get a handful of Gregory’s hair and pulls; forcing the young man to release the crossface. Korran uses this new found advantage to drag Gregory towards his corner and then throw his hand out for a tag from his SoCal partner, The Sublime!

Stone: It’s about to get cool in here as Sublime hits the ring and unloads a series of right hands on Gregory Stevens before tossing him into the ropes and delivering a hip toss!

Foxx: Damn hippie!

Stone: And Gregory is back up and Sublime nails another hip toss! ‘Blime looks to be on fire tonight, he’s leaving it all in the ring!

Foxx: It can’t last forever…

Stone: Luckily for Gregory, he is able to block the next hip toss attempt as he grabs on to the tights of Sublime, who receives a headbutt for his troubles.

As Sublime stumbles backwards, Gregory Stevens holds on and slides behind him, lifting the tag champion up and running towards the Trinity’s corner and delivering an atomic drop. Afterwards, Gregory tags in Brody McBrayer, the only fresh man in the match.

Foxx: Looks like one of the greatest mat technicians in the short history of FMW has hit the ring and he is wasting no time as he hooks the leg of Sublime and attempts to apply a one-legged Boston Crab!

Stone: Attempt is the best word for it as Sublime is able to power out, following it up with a stiff kick to the back of Brody’s skull.

Foxx: Damn hippie!

Stone: We’ve established you don’t like Sublime.

Foxx: It’s not him specifically, I really just hate hippies!

As the announcers bicker, Sublime rolls to his feet and squares off with Brody. Sublime fakes a lock-up but instead delivers a knee to the gut of McBrayer, who is able to catch the leg of Sublime and, through the pain, drive his opponent to the mat.

Foxx: See! Hippies always get exactly what they deserve!

Stone: McBrayer has control once again as he applies a simple leglock to wear down Sublime. Korran and C.G.S. seem livid in their corner, reaching out to their partner.

Foxx: It’s a brilliant strategy by the Trinity. They are using their superior in-ring abilities to keep each member of the other team isolated in the ring.

Stone: This is not what the SoCal Connection needs heading into a huge tag team title defense at Full Injection against Anarchy’s MWA; for their bodies to be picked apart by these ring generals.

Foxx: Well, the Trinity doesn’t seem to be giving them a choice in the matter!

As Sublime screams in pain, he wildly swings his free leg, grazing the back of Brody McBrayer enough to force him to release the hold. As Sublime quickly crawls towards the corner, McBrayer grabs him by the ankle and drags the tag champion back into the middle of the ring but not before Sublime is able to tag the hands of both C.G.S. and his SoCal partner Korran Halycon!

Stone: C.G.S. and Korran both hit the ring and bum rush the unsuspecting Brody, knocking him into his own corner. All hell is about the break lose folks as Brody’s partners aren’t taking too kindly to this attack!

Foxx: Of course they aren’t! Their friend and partner Brody McBrayer was just unfairly jumped from behind!

Stone: C.G.S. and Korran can’t help they both received the tag at the same time!

Gregory Stevens pushes his way into the ring and drives his shoulder into Korran, knocking the young man back. Meanwhile, Jackie Test climbs to the top rope and dives off at C.G.S., who shows his impressive strength by catching the star and placing him directly on his shoulders for the Highway Assault!

Stone: This is over as C.G.S. covers for 1…2…3!!!

Foxx: Don’t get so excited, Jackie Test isn’t the legal man as the referee is quick to point out.

C.G.S. is listening to the ref explain the situation as Brody McBrayer climbs back to his feet and drives his knees into the back of the hulking Bikie with a backcracker! As Brody rolls back to his feet, he is met by a sweet leg lariat by the rejuvenated Sublime, nearly knocking the head off of the Southern superstar.

Stone: This match is intense with action as the Alchemy superstars trade blow after blow. Sublime is back up and surveying the chaos, noticing his tag team partner about to receive the Shellshock from one Gregory Stevens.

Stevens is caught from behind by a chop block from Sublime, allowing Korran to flip the man over the top rope with a back body drop. They then turn their attentions towards…

Foxx: Brody! Dear God McBrayer, get out of there!

Stone: He doesn’t look like he has anywhere to go as the SoCal Connection rushes forward and double clotheslines Brody back to the mat! And now Korran and Sublime are dragging Brody up the top rope so Korran can get him into the electric chair position. I think we all know what comes next…

Foxx: Brody! Jump, run, do something to get out of there!

Stone: McBrayer isn’t going anywhere as Sublime comes off the top rope and the Lower Expectations hits! Sublime is crawling over for the cover!

As Sublime crawls closer to Brody, Jackie Test begins to stir. He notices his surrounding and lunges forward to stop the pin, only to receive a quick legdrop from Korran as the referee and crowd count a 1..2..3!!!

Cherry: The winners of this match, by pinfall, the team of C.G.S. and the SoCal Connection!

Halycon, Sublime, CGS (4.08aps + 3.93aps + 4.20aps + 1.4avs = 13.61 Total)
McBrayer, Test & Stevens (3.70aps + 4.22aps + 4.05aps + 1.0avs = 12.97 Total)

Last edited by Easier on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

“The Outsider”-A Perfect Circle hits the speakers has Rabbi makes his way to the ring.

Cherry: Introducing first, weighting in at 208 lbs, he hails from New York, New York. I give you, The RABBBBIIIIIIII.

Stone: Well, the Rabbi sure has been on a rough streak ever since he got involved with Syanide, I wonder if he’ll be top notch agents a much hyped up Robert Lillehammer.

Foxx: Did you just say “much hyped up?”

“Let the Eagle Soar”-John Ashcroft blasts the arena has the new Robert Lillehammer walks to the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 166lbs, he hails from Rochester New York, ladies and gentlemen, this is ROBERT, LILLLEEEEEEHAMMMERRR.

Stone: And Rabbi spends no time taking it to the rookie. He blasts Lillehammer with stomps to the neck and back before clubbing him in the same places, he must have a game plan here.

Foxx: Yeah, too beat the crap out of him.

Stone: Lillehammer gets to his feet but Rabbi is still in control, as he whips the rookie onto the ropes and levels him with the clothesline!

Foxx: Rabbi follows up with some elbow drops to the gut and a standing splash to finish it off. Looks like he’s making a pin here, but Robert kicks out at a quick two.

Stone: Rabbi lifts Lillehammer by the hair but Robert fights back with an uppercut to Rabbi’s jaw, this is his chance! Robert runs on the ropes but Rabbi takes him back down with a big boot to the face!

Foxx: I tell ya, Rabbi wants to tare this kid apart.

Stone: Or anyone apart for that matter. Looks like Rabbi is going to the top rope, this could be crucial here.

Foxx: Rabbi leaps off with a quick cross body from the middle rope and nails it! Roll up! One! Two! Ah, Robert kicks out.

Stone: He wants to keep control here, Rabbi knee lifts Lillehammer’s forehead and follows up with a whip to the ropes but Lillehammer quickly counters with a sleeper hold.

Foxx: The kid’s first offensive move in the FMW is a sleeper…not a good sign.

Stone: Oh shut up, that doesn’t matter. What does is that Lillehammer is in control of this match.

Foxx: Yeah, he does have that thing locked on tight. Rabbi tried to elbow out of it but Robert takes him to the mat and gets him in a body scissors.

Lillehammer tried everything to get Rabbi to tap, but eventually he makes his way to his feet but Lillehammer still has the sleeper hold locked in stiff. Rabbi’s face is turning purple, and he's running out of options.

Stone: This could be it! The ref checks Rabbi’s arm, it drops once. He checks again, no! Rabbi doesn’t let it drop a second time as just sprinted backwards and rammed Lillehammer into the turnbuckle! And again! Again! And Lillehammer finally breaks the hold!

Foxx: As heroic as Rabbi’s come back was, that sleeper did take a tole on him. Lillehammer is still in the corner…but out of no where Rabbi sprints towards him!

Stone: He was ready! Robert lifted himself up and let Rabbi ram himself into the corner, followed by a sunset flip! One! Two! Oh, Rabbi kicks out just in time!

Foxx: Now it’s Lillehammer’s turn to go to the top rope. He’s waiting for Rabbi to get to his feet, and there he goes!

Stone: Missile drop kick to the face of Rabbi! Did you see his neck snap back like that?

Foxx: Yeah I did, and what I’m seeing now is Lillehammer not making the cover. Idiot.

Stone: I have to agree with you, Lillehammer needs to make the cover; this could be his last chance.

Lillehammer gets Rabbi to his feet again and takes him to the top rope, looking for a superplex, but Rabbi starts to counter. He lands some punches to Lillehammer’s kidneys before lifting Lillehammer up in a suplex position, aiming for the outside. However, Lillehammer will counter that attempt and flip over, landing behind Rabbi.

Stone: Oh my god, these guys are reversing each others moves on the top rope! This isn’t going to end pretty!

Lillehammer gets a hold of Rabbi and lifts him up for a side suplex. Before you can gasp, Lillehammer falls back and hits his move from the top rope to the outside.

Foxx: Man oh man! I take back what I said about that guy earlier!

Stone: Both men are crawling around in pain on the outside, but hell, I would be too. Both men just landed back first from the top rope onto the mats.

Foxx: The ref starts counting, both of these guys need to get their head in gear and not get counted out.

Stone: Lillehammer crawls into the ring to break up the count at 5, but slips back out to get Rabbi. Lillehammer knee lifts Rabbi’s head, spins him around, and locks in another sleeper!

Foxx: Again?

Stone: But this isn’t time filler, Rabbi could actually loose because of this!

Foxx: Oh.

Stone: Rabbi is trying anything to get out of this, he even rammed Lillehammer’s back into the steel pole but Robert is determined to win this thing.

Foxx: Rabbi lands some elbows and…Side walk slam! Side walk slam on the outside and Rabbi just broke free!

Stone: The ref’s count is at 7 but Rabbi rolls into the ring to break the count, I’m sure his back is on fire after those series of moves.

Foxx: 8……9…..damnit! Lillehammer made it into the ring in time.

Stone: But Rabbi was waiting! Kick to the gut…and there’s his Evenflow DDT that he calls the Blessing! This match is over!

Right before Rabbi can make the cover, the lights go out and Syanide’s music hits the speakers, confusing and distracting everyone, including Rabbi.

Stone: What the hell is going?

Foxx: Turn the lights back on! I hate the dark!

When the lights do go back on, Rabbi is standing in the middle of the ring, and Lillehammer is still down.

Foxx: Well that did a lot.

Stone: Rabbi walks over the Lillehammer but…Small Package! Lillehammer lands a Small Package out no where! One! Two! Three!

Foxx: The kid did! Lillehammer wins his first match, I’ll be damned.

Robert Lillehammer (3.85aps + 2.3avs = 6.15 Total)
The Rabbi (2.45aps + 0.6avs = 3.05 Total)

Stone: That damned Syanide! I’m sure he was behind all of this!

Foxx: Five bucks says the music guy screwed up.

Stone: Lillehammer runs down the alley with his hand in victory. Rabbi is still in the ring, and I’m sure he’s…

…a voice comes over the PA…

Syanide: Hahaha! Wow Rabbi, you fucking little Jew bag, can’t you win a god damned match? Well I’ll tell you something ash breath, if you want to get your ass kicked properly, then come on over to my show. We’ll all be waiting for you, small dick.

Foxx: Rabbi come over to Anarchy? Sorry, I don’t think he wants HIV.

Stone: It’s Rabbi’s decision, Foxx, and I’m sure we’ll figure out his answer soon enough. In the mean time, congrats to Lillehammer on picking up his first win.

“The Arrival” by Atmosphere begins to play as a very confident Takeover steps through the curtains and walks to the ring. Around the now cleared ring are blown up pictures of highlights from his career along with a tacky looking “The Great TO” sign in the middle of the ring.

The large wrestler takes a moment in the middle of the ring to smirk smugly at the crowd before calling for a microphone, making a ring hand walk all the way to the middle of the ring to give it to him.

Takeover: Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, cousin lovers of all ages. Welcome to first edition of the GREATEST In Ring Show in the World. The Great TO’s, Why I’m Better Than You!

Now I know you folks are probably saying, but Takeover, we already know why you are better than us. You’re rich, famous, powerful, and devilishly good-looking, and my friends, you’d all be right. But there are so many other reasons, and I feel it is my job, nay, my duty to enlighten each and every one of you to my greatness.

Because lately I have been hearing rumblings of someone supposedly so great, that he eclipses even the Great Takeover. I may be great, but this man, this man is a king.

So to find out the truth, I’m calling him out here right now! Princess Guiomar, get your dainty ass out here!

Takeover looks towards the stage for a moment as no one comes through the curtains.

Takeover: Come on your highness, stop sodomizing your scepter and get out here.

He waits a moment and more, and still no King.

Takeover: I guess he didn’t want to come out and here and get his royal ass kic…

He’s cut off as the unmistakable Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony begins to play. King Guiomar steps through the curtains with flair, pushing his cape back over his shoulder as the crowd begins to cheer. The man walks with a quiet dignity towards the ring as a servant walks a few paces behind him. When they reach the ropes the servant jumps to lower the ropes and let his liege step through. The King walks to the middle of the ring and stands a few steps away from Takeover, staring him right in the eyes.

Takeover returns the stare intently for a moment before breaking into a smirk and raising the microphone to his lips.

Takeover: Welcome your highness as the first guest on Why I’m Better Than You.

The King inclines his head, not taking his eyes off of Takeover.

Takeover: This seems like a bit of a waste doesn’t it King Guatemala? Since when does a king lower himself to physical combat with other ‘lower’ men?

Oh but that’s right, your not much of a king anymore are you? At least when the Great TO rules a country, he doesn’t end up living in exile. Your people want you almost as badly as Jaro wanted that case of Syphilis.

The King slowly reaches up and unhooks his cape, handing it calmly to his servant. Takeover his so wrapped up in his rant that he doesn’t notice.

Takeover: Even our beloved president Georgie. W. hasn’t been kicked out of office, let alone the country, and look at what he’s done for us lately.

The servant takes the cape and places it folded in the corner, turning and nodding to his King.

Takeover: Hell I don’t even know why we would want you in OUR country if you can’t make it somewhere else.

Takeover finishes his rant and turns back to the King, only to be tackled to the ground. The two brawl around the ring, knocking over pictures and even the “Great TO’s” sign, much to the crowds delight. Suddenly Arthur Knight comes charging down the ramp towards the ring and slides in. Takeover sees this and slides out the other side moving around the ring to the ramp and partway up it.

The servant and Knight help the King to his feet and hand him a Microphone. King Guiomar moves to the ropes and looks down at Takeover ten feet away.

King Guiomar: Yes Takeover, run you coward, run like the scalded dog you are. Run and show these fair people just how afraid you are of me, and that you know if we meet again I will be forced to make you my royal…”

He hands the microphone to his servant as his side.

Servant: BITCH!

Last edited by Easier on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Ethan Black is seen in the skybox seated in a chair. Across from him is Kelly, the page that spoke with him earlier. Kelly is listened to Black intently as he speaks softly to her. On a black leather couch, Eve entertains herself with the two gothic women from earlier. The two women crawl around on the floor as Eve commands them to perform sexual various acts for her amusement. Suddenly, there is a knock at the door that interrupts Black from his conversation.

Black: Enter!

A tentative Celeste Rousseau enters the skybox. Her face is that of woman who would rather be anywhere else. She looks in disgust at the display of debauchery going on in front of Eve, who presides over it proudly as if she were a mother watching her child take their first steps. The women see Celeste and begin to crawl toward her, as if wanting her to join in. Black motions to the women to desist and they go back to entertaining themselves with each other.

Black: Come for confession, Celeste? While I can't grant your soul absolution, I can certainly grant it freedom.

Rousseau: Uh...no...I just had another question to ask you!

Black: Fine, but remember, I can set you free.

Suddenly a commotion erupts as Andrew and Alex O'Rion try to charge into the room, startling it's occupants. Security holds them back as Black calmly returns to his seat.

Andrew O'Rion: Stay the fuck away from our family, Black!

Alex O’Rion:: What did you do with Theresa, you piece of shit?

Black: Who?

Andrew O’Rion: You know what you did!

Alex O’Rion:: If you touch her, I'll fucking kill you!

Black: Such anger...such wrath...there might be hope for you, yet.

Security pulls the O'Rions away as Celeste takes the opportunity to exit the scene herself.

Black: I'm sorry, Kelly, lets continue.

Stone: Let's take you to Buster Cherry for our next contest. The Ten Minute Invintational laid down by Red Dragon.

Cherry: Our next match is scheduled for one fall and is the Ten Minute Invintational Match!

Tomayasu Hotei's Russian Roulette starts to play.

Cherry: Making his way down the isle - hailing from St. Petersburg, Russia and weighing in at an even 300 lbs! This is - REEEED DRAAAGOOON!

Foxx: Talk about a champion in the making. We're seeing one now.

Stone: I wouldn't disagree with that. Just don't count out the challenger, Threepwood.

Red Dragon talks some trash to Threepwood as the fans boo him.

Monkey Combat Theme starts to play.

Cherry: Introducing Challenger - Hailing from Melee Island, weighing in at an even 200 Lbs! This is - GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOOOOOD!

Foxx: What a joke.

Guybrush gets into the ring and appeals to his fans. The fans cheer Threepwood.

Stone: Hey now, lets not take anything away from Threepwood. We may be witnessing a future champion.

Foxx: Where is Melee Island anyways? Don't answer that. Tool.

Threepwood's theme stops and the bell rings.

Stone: And this match is underway. Red Dragon out weighs Guybrush Threepwood by 100 pounds.

Foxx: Yeah, this should be great. The clock is ticking for little Threepwood.

Stone: Red Dragon is just standing in the middle of the ring. I think he's offering Guybrush some free shots. Threepwood isn't backing down as he's throwing a succession of chops to the chest of Red Dragon.

Foxx: Yeah, but they aren't doing anything.

Stone: Guybrush now launching himself off the ropes and into Red Dragon, still not even budging him. Again with the ropes and same result. Guybrush now, ascending to the top rope. Threepwood with a fllying crossbody and Red Dragon catches him! Red Dragon is holding Threepwood up with ease and now just walking around with him.

Foxx: The fans may not like it, but Threepwood is completely out gunned here.

Stone: Fall away slam by Red Dragon. Almost sending Guybrush out of the ring. Red Dragon seems to be taking his time getting up. Red Dragon now, throwing Threepwood into the corner. Stiff Kevin Nash like knees to the mid-section of Guybrush Threepwood. Red Dragon now using that 6'6 of height and legs to choke Guybrush with his boot. The Ref counts to four and breaks up the hold. Red Dragon backs up slowly with a smirk on his face.

Foxx: There's no reason for him to even worry. I dont' even wrestle anymore and I could take Threepwood.

Stone: Red Dragon with a sudden rush into the corner. Threepwood dodges out of the way. Red Dragon quick to retaliate with another Rush to Threepwood. Drop-to-hold by Threepwood! And Red Dragon goes down! Threepwood now locking up the ankles of Red Dragon and seems to be trying to find a way of keeping the Massive Commy down.

Foxx: Beginner's luck, Stone. I bet it won't happen again.

Stone: Be that as it may, the ref askes Red Dragon if he gives up. I think even Threepwood knows it's far to early for a submission. Threepwood releases the ankles and floats over into a front face lock. Foxx, buddy - I'd think that Red Dragon is underestimating Threepwood. Wouldn't you think?

Foxx: Not even. Trust me, the best way to know your opponent is to let him throw what he has at you. I honestly doubt Red Dragon underestimated him. He has things completely under control. Look at that, Stone - Red Dragon is up to his feet and lifting Threepwood up with ease!

Stone: Northern Lights suplex Pin by Red Dragon. 1...2. and Threepwood kicks out. Threepwood is quick to his feet as is Red Dragon. Threepwood with a full head of steam at Red Dragon. Red Dragon just throws him off as if he were a cruiserweight.

Foxx: Well, he is a Cruiserweight. But there isn't a cruiserweight division in FMW! Ha ha ha! Threepwood's trying the run again. And again Red Dragon throws him off. Look at that Stone! It's already at the five minute mark!

Stone: I see it. Threepwood is back up. Threepwood again with the run, but this time drop kicking the knees of Red Dragon! That'll put any monster down. Red Dragon on one knee now. Threepwood off the ropes again and a Dropkick to the face of Red Dragon! Red Dragon goes down for the second time in this match! Threepwood with the cover. 1...2... Red Dragon powered his way out of that pinning perdicament.

Foxx: It'll take a lot more than that to put down the Giant Russian.

Stone: Indeed it will. Threepwood now, climbing the turnbuckel. Red Dragon to his feet. Threepwood with a Missle Dropkick to the chest of Red Dragon - knocking him to the outside! That'll put down your Russian.

Foxx: Come on Red Dragon! Don't let this guy get the best of you!

Stone: The ref starting his ten count now. Red Dragon now, making his way to his feet. Threepwood off the ropes and a dive over the top onto Red Dragon on the outside! Red Dragon is down again!

Foxx: What the hell?!

Stone: Red Dragon has obviously underestimated the new comer Guybrush Threepwood as Threepwood now makes his way back into the ring. If Red Dragon doesn't get into the ring before the ten count, this match is over and probably considered the biggest upset of the night. Ref is up to three now.

Foxx: Red Dragon is up. He looks pissed.

Stone: Red Dragon now on the apron. Threepwood off the ropes again and rams Red Dragon back off the apron!

Foxx: That coward! He won't even face Red Dragon!

Stone: Rough landing for Red Dragon, but he's back up and quickly on the apron. Threepwood with the rush again, but Red Dragon ducks and delivers a shoulder to the gut of Guybrush. Red Dragon throws Threepwood across the ring, and Dragon is now back in. Threepwood back up and with a rush towards Red Dragon! Red Dragon stops him with a boot to the face.

Foxx: Yes! That's it. Stomp the little guy into the ground. Show'em how we treat rookies!

Stone: What is your deal? Threepwood has been in control for the majority of this match. He may be a rookie, but he's almost pulled off the upset.

Foxx: That doesn't change him from needing to know his place. Look at Dragon now. He's done toying with him. Dragon with a hard whip into the corner.

Stone: Red Dragon now setting Threepwood on the top turnbuckel. Bad news for Threepwood as Red Dragon climbs up with him. Threepwood is fighting back, though. Right hands and a push to Red Dragon sends him crashing down. Threepwood now. Now's his chance! Threepwood looking for his Monkey Dive!

Flashes from fans cameras brighten the arena as Guybrush Threepwood dives through the air.

Stone: No one there for Guybrush Threepwood!

Foxx: Common rookie mistake that he'll pay for. You can't put someone like Red Dragon away in just seven minutes. Three minutes left, Stone.

Stone: Threepwood is running out of time. Red Dragon has control. Red Dragon now, Bringing Threepwood up into a delayed vertical suplex.

Foxx: He's going for The Iron Curtain! It's going to be over!

Stone: No! Threepwood turning in mid-air and landing behind Red Dragon on his feet! Threepwood now, trying to go toe-to-toe with Red Dragon! Literally! Threepwood, stomping on the toes, kicking the legs, punching the chest of Red Dragon. He's running out of time and he knows it. Threepwood now, off the ropes, past Red Dragon. Threepwood from behind sweeping the legs out from Red Dragon in almost a Ric Flair chop-like manuever. Red Dragon down again in this match! Threepwood with the cover. ...2 and a kick out by Red Dragon.

Foxx: It doesn't matter how much he throws at Red Dragon. If he can't pin him in Ten minutes, then Red Dragon has proved his point. Minute and a half, Stone Boy. He's not going to do it.

Stone: He can still do it. Threepwood climbing the turnbuckel to finish off Red Dragon. Red Dragon up to his knees and grabbing onto the ref. He can't do that!

Foxx: He's a communist. He can do whatever he wants.

Stone: Red Dragon shoves the ref into the ropes! No! Threepwood falling in a bad way. No no no!

Foxx: Red Dragon is up! He's grabbing Threepwood off the Turnbuckel and holds him up and delivers The Iron Curtain! It's over!

Stone: Red Dragon with the cover. 1...No...2...and...3. And Red Dragon, in my opinion, Steals one.

The Bell sounds.

Cherry: And your winner as a result of a pin fall.... REEEED DRAAAGOOON!

Red Dragon (3.94aps + 1.4avs = 5.34 Total)
Guybrush Threepwood (3.83aps + 1.3avs = 5.13 Total)

Stone: Valiant effort shown by Guybrush Threepwood. A little under a minute left and he was just about to polish off Red Dragon.

Foxx: And look where it got him? They call it highrisk for a reason. That's why Red Dragon doesn't go up there unless he knows it'll pay off. That's why Red Dragon isn't a rookie.

Stone: That's your opinion. In any case, the match was in Threepwood's favor on several occasions. A great show by Threepwood.

Last edited by Easier on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Rousseau: I’m Celeste Rousseau, and I’m standing here with the much talked about new member of the Alchemy Roster, Robert Lilliehammer!

Robert Lilliehammer gives off a fake smile.

Rousseau: Mr. Lilliehammer, as you know, there is such a high quality of talent on the Alchemy Roster. What are you feelings on being Drafted to the home of Explosive Talent and Explosive Action?

lilliehammer: It is one thing to have Talent Celeste, but one thing the Alchemy Roster lacks is Class.

Rousseau: I’m sorry Mr. Lilliehammer, I don’t quite follow you with that. What exactly do you mean.

lilliehammer: I’m not one to point a finger at those who are at fault, but…

Lilliehammer Pauses for a moment while he takes a breath.

lilliehammer: Lets have a look at the Roster. You have a Porn Driven Perverse man, who doesn’ know if he is a wrestler or a monk when he looks in the mirror. Flare Lacks class. You have a convicted felon, who spins the same old “I didn’t do it” story as all other prison scum. C.G.S. lacks class. Two brother brought up in a world of fighting and drinking, who know nothing else, both who TONIGHT are fighting for either the chance to be the FMW representative, or the Alchemy Representative. Both of the O’Rion’s lack class. You even have a man hell bent on taking over the world with fancy gadgets through the wrestling world. Actually, I take that last one back. Dr. Diabolical has class, not much, but he has class.

Rousseau: That’s an extensive list of proof Mr. Lilliehammer. Does this mean you’re unhappy with calling Alchemy you’re home?

lilliehammer: Quite the opposite Naïve Celeste. You see, I feel as a republican, it is my duty to bring class back to Alchemy.

Rousseau: That’s brilliant Mr. Lilliehammer! How are you going to do that?

lilliehammer: Ahhh. Just you wait and see. Just you wait and see.

Foxx: Welcome back to Alchemy – the show that causes impotency in 35% of our viewers!

Stone: …You make me miss having Phantom around

Foxx (chuckling): Get use to me, Stone. I am here to stay.

Stone: The following is a tag team match-up and it is for one fall. Introducing first…

“Miseria Cantare (The Beginning)” by AFI begins to serenade the audience of which has no idea how to respond to the unfamiliar track. However, when Flare and Hostyle appear from behind the stage curtain, the crowd reacts accordingly with a smattering of booing.

Stone: At a combined weight of 435 pounds; Flare & Hostyle – Dangerous by Design!

The booing continues as both Flare and Hostyle make their way down the ring aisle, sliding beneath the bottom rope. Hostyle struts confidently across the ring, requesting a microphone from the timekeeper.

Stone: It appears as if Hostyle has something on his mind, Foxx.

Foxx: Somehow, I find that highly unlikely. If you need to get Showstoppa’s panties in a twist just to get some recognition, you obviously can’t be as innovative as you claim to be.

Hostyle: Listen up, cock-jockies!

More boos from the crowd ensue in spite of Hostyle.

Hostyle: How rude. In any case, if you weren’t aware, and judging by the regular IQ of our general audience you aren’t, we’re – that is to say myself and mi hermano Flare, we are Dangerous by Design!

Flare: Chicken Tenders!

Foxx: …Does this mindless drivel have a point somewhere?

Stone: Probably not but let’s humor them.

Hostyle: Uh…sure compadre. Anywho, we’ve been hearing things backstage. It seems that Blowjobba and his nerdy little manwhore don’t think we’re on their level. Let us remind you that we don’t need to guilt trip the audience into feeling sorry for us because of our sexual orientation – we just do us by showing all these fans the Essence of Innovation. Ain’t that right, Flare?

Flare: Sweet and sour sauce all over my body!!

Just as Hostyle is about to respond to the random “enlightenment” imparted by the eccentric Flare, “9-1-1” by Booyah Tribe interjects and the fans show their appreciation with applause. The Significant Others appear on stage, drenched in pink and green lighting. Showstoppa appears livid and flushed pink even beneath the lighting where as Diddly Fusion is in a stoic, zen-like state, hands folded within the billows of his sleeves.

Foxx: Never in all my years did I think I’d be glad to see Showstoppa and SFS.

Stone: Diddly Fusion.

Foxx: Shit is still shit no matter how you try to dress it up, Stone.

Without waiting for an introduction, the Significant Others rush down the isle, sliding into the ring and providing Lou Thez Press to both men. With the ring bell, the match commences with the ref trying to restrain an enraged Showstoppa.

Foxx: Must be that time of the month for Show. Normally, he’s too busy being more stuck up then a tampon when it comes to technical wrestling as opposed to hardcore wrestling.

Stone: Anywho, it appears we’re having Diddly Fusion and Flare start this match off as Fusion begins to apply a mudhole stomp to the back of Flare’s knee before dragging him back into Significant Other territory.

Foxx: A veteran at work, Stone. Rookie teams more often then not make the mistake of allowing for their battle to be waged in the vicinity of their opponent’s corner. However, Diddly Fusion knows Showstoppa like the back of his hand.

Stone: Right you are. Fusion continues to be relentless with the stomps to the lower body and a toe kick to Flare’s tail bone that makes me cringe.

Foxx: Don’t get too frightened, bed wetter.

Stone: Who told you that?!

Foxx: Ask me no questions, I tell you no lies.

Stone: Son of a bitch... back to the action, Flare applies a drop toe hold into a modified STF that positions himself over his opponent’s rectum. That awkward hold is broken by Showstoppa who is escorted back to his corner.

Foxx: Showstoppa was just envious it wasn’t him that was getting it in the rectum.

Stone: What is it with your and Phantom’s gay bashing?!

Foxx: Something that comes with the territory of being the color commentator I suppose.

Stone: Back to the action, Flare has now turned the tides on Fusion, applying a stunt rider strech, occasionally thrusting his hips to add pressure to that abdomen.

Foxx: Either that or he merely enjoys a good ride. He should let Showstoppa get tagged in so that we can truly see the gayest amount of chain wrestling ever recorded by one company.

Stone: Flare, sensing Fusion breaking the hold, drops him to the ground flat as a pancake with a Seated Senton and getting the quick roll up, clasping at the tights! One..two..kick out at two! Flare, perhaps picking up some tools of the trade from the veteran Significant Others, drags Diddly to the opposite corner and tags in Hostyle. Flare, using the ropes as leverage, pins down Diddly across the throat with his foot as Hostyle with great athleticism, slingshots himself over the top rope into a corkscrew moonsault! With a roll, he’s back on his fate and giving an elbow shot to Showstoppa and knocking him to the floor with a cheap shot!

Foxx: Well Hostyle might be an over-glorified spot monkey but he serves his purpose.

Stone: Hostyle, spot monkey or not, has easily shifted the momentum in favor of Dangerous by Design, relentlessly pouring it on Diddly’s injured lower body with a series of kicks.

Foxx: Bland kicks would be more accurate. He hasn’t done anything worth being called “innovative”. In fact, it’s been pretty run of the mill.

Stone: Surprisingly, you’re right, Foxx. Hostyle doesn’t seem to be his ordinary flamboyant self.

Foxx: Speaking of flamboyant, Showstoppa has made it back to the ring apron, sporting a nasty cut on the side of his face. Johnny Weir’s going to shit kittens.

Stone: Can you please stop going off into a tangent?

Foxx: Can you be any less annoying?

Stone (scoffing): Anyway, back to the action. Hostyle locks his arms around Fusion’s hips, tossing him over his shoulder with a German Suplex, rolling his hips to return to his feet and – ouch - plant Diddly’s skull into the mat with a jarring Flashback.

Foxx: Maybe it will bring the nutjob back down to earth. The bastard was batshit-crazy in PWA for trying to get fired but he’s equally crazy for thinking he’s worth a damn.

Stone: I wouldn’t go as far to say that. Diddly Fusion is, yes, at times an…eccentric person. However, he is also a loyal friend to Showstoppa and vice versa. He’s like Don Quixote’s paunch side-kick or Showstoppa’s Robin or…

Foxx: Will’s Grace. Exactly my thoughts.

Stone: I don’t know what’s more insulting; you watching Will & Grace or Diddly being compared to a neurotic female small-tittied Jewish lady.

Foxx: Harsh.

Stone: Back to the action. Diddly has kicked Hostyle in the jaw and served Hostyle with a simple, yet effective, Implant DDT. In the process, however, Hostyle countered with a Uranage Suplex and, in effect, causing what is called the “double down”. The ref has instated the use of the double count as both sides will their partners on. I must say that I commend Diddly for his resilience in this match-up.

Foxx: He’s resilient all right. After all those nights of playing Show’s fag hag and I’d be resilient too.

1!

2!

3!

Stone: Both men still down as Showstoppa pleads with Diddly to get to his feet. Meanwhile, Flare looks like a caged beast stalking the ring apron, screaming at the top of his lungs for Hostyle to get up.

4!

5!

6!

Foxx: Both men dragging themselves to their corners, striving to get the tag! And…I still don’t give two shits about this match! Call me a cynic but this spells boring.

7!

8!

9!

Stone: A tag intiated by Hostyle to Flare! Likewise between Diddly and Showstoppa! And the two men meet in the middle of the ring, trading hard blows to the face!

Foxx: So many jokes. So little time.

Stone: Showstoppa ducks beneath a left from Flare and clutches around his waist!

Foxx: What is this? A slow dance in the middle of the Boom Boom Room?

Stone: Flare spins around to attempt a German Suplex to Showstoppa who lands on his feet with the reflexes like a cat!

Foxx: Cat. Pussy. Yep. Somehow, it fits.

Stone: Showstoppa with the Irish Whip, slinging Flare into the ropes and flying through the air with an Outside Cresant Kick, hooking the leg into Flare’s Adam’s Apple and sending him toppling down to the floor below! And…what’s this? Hostyle is distracting the referee while a visibly fustrated Flare pushes the timekeeper from his seat and collects a metal folding chair! This can only spell certain doom for the Significant Others!

Foxx: Whaddya know? These two are finally getting the picture. If you can’t beat’em – cheat’em.

Stone: Flare…in the ring but is stopped by Diddly Fusion! Thank goodness for Diddly! And looks like he’s going to give Flare a taste of his own medicine! Fusion with the swing like a bat out of hell and Flare ducks! What a shot to the unsuspecting Showstoppa who is now out cold and the look of vacant astonishment is now on the mug of Showstoppa!

Foxx: See what I mean? Complete fuck up.

Stone: Hostyle wastes little time taking advantage of the situation as he sets Fusion up for what appears to be a Crucifix Powerbomb and he holds on to the legs as he releases, Flare assuring his opponents destruction with a DDT in that eccentric moveset of theirs!

Foxx: It’s called the “Bukaki Facelift”. Dumbass name.

Stone: Flare with the roll up! Not like this…one..two…three..

Stone: Here are your winners…Hostyle and Magus Flare – Dangerous by Design!

Flare & Hostyle (4.18aps + 4.00aps + 1.5avs = 9.68 Total)
Showstoppa & Diddly Fusion (4.13aps + 4.03aps + 1.5avs = 9.66 Total)

DxD high-tail it out of the ring as boos filter out any other sounds viable from the crowd. Paper wads, plastic cups, and condiments hit Flare and Hostyle as they celebrate their victory over the Significant Others. Meanwhile, a harried Diddly Fusion tends to Showstoppa who is out cold, pupils dilated as the ref checks his vitals. The camera cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Ethan Black is seen seated in a chair in the Skybox. Kelly, the page, is now seated in his lap. Her dark brown hair is let down and she has stripped to her black bra and panties. She passionately kisses Black as Eve and the gothic women, now completely naked, look on while caressing each other's bodies. Black suddenly pulls away and speaks.

Black: You will make a wonderful follower, Kelly. You know exactly how to release all of your inhibitions.

A knock at the door interrupts the display.

Black: My dearest Celeste, you must want something. You do keep coming back.

The door opens and Jaro walks in.

Jaro: Looks like I'm missing quite a party. Although, I don't think these broads are quite my type. I prefer Jessica Simpson over Wednesday Adams.

Black: To what do I owe this honor?

Jaro: Cut the shit, Dracula. The number one contender's match is up next. I just wanted to make sure that you plan on remaining her and enjoying the festivities. In other words, don't try anything.

Black: I wouldn't dream of it. Besides, I'm really enjoying myself up here. Thank you for the hospitality.

Jaro: Yeah, don't mention it.

Jaro leaves and Black glances around the room at his harem and smiles a sinister grin.

Black: Get dressed.

Stone: What an awesome night of FMW Action we have seen already Foxx, and it is just going to get bigger and better from here.

Foxx: Correct! The Ultimate Submission Match for the C-4 Championship is still to come, but right now, we have a Number One Contender to Decide.

“I’m Shipping Up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphy’s hits the speakers. The roof of the Arena is raised by the crowd as the ever popular Andrew O’Rion makes his way out from backstage and makes a beeline for the empty ring.

Cherry: The Following Contest is to determine the Number One Contender to Ethan Black’s Full Metal Championship.

As Buster Cherry Says Ethan Black’s name, the crowd boo’s showing their discontent towards the Black Covenant Leader.

Cherry: Already in the ring, weighing in at 250 pounds, hailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, he is one third of the O’Rion Brothers, ANNNNNNNDREW O’RION!

Foxx: Ever Popular, Ever Charismatic. If it wasn’t for his brother being in the main event, I’d swear the two of them would make great tag team champions!

Stone: OK… I have no Idea what relevance or purpose that comment served.

Foxx: No No, listen, if both of them lose, we could have new number one contenders to the Tag Team Titles.

Stone: Apologies Ladies and Gentlemen, first night jitters for my colleague here. Andrew O’Rion tonight has something to prove. He has a point to make. At Death Row, many analysts said that if it wasn’t for the Black Covenant’s bag of dirty tricks, that Andrew O’Rion would have walked out of Pittsburg Pennsylvania with the Full Metal Championship around his waist. Tonight, he is here to prove to the Wrestling World that he is destined to be the Full Metal Champ.

“Get Back (Remix)” by Ludacris & Sum 41 cuts through the Anticipation in the crowd. RAMPAGE! Calmly and coolly steps out from behind the curtain to another Roof Raising Pop.

Cherry: And his Opponent, Weighing in at 266 pounds, hailing from Richmond, California, US of A, RAAAAAMPAGEEEEEEE!

Foxx: Things just got hard for Andrew O’Rion. Rampage is another one who wants a shot at Ethan Black’s championship. He is a proven star, and can hang with the best of them, and not just hang, but pull out the victories. He has victories over an O’Rion, beating Adrian in the Second Round of the Tournament.

Stone: But look back at Death Row again, Andrew defeated Rampage in the Quarter Finals to move on to the Semis. Andrew Knows he can beat him, so Rampage has a bit of Psychological catch up to do here.

Foxx: Rampage doesn’t have some Psychological catch up to do. In his mind, he would have learnt from that match, he would have noted his down falls and made adequate preparations. Let’s be honest. Andrew won that match but a Bee’s dick and they both know it.

Stone: A Win is a Win there Foxx, no matter how you look at it. Both Competitors are in the ring and we are ready to start.

Foxx: Here’s the bell, and we are under way. Rampage and Andrew lock up with a standard collar and elbow tie up, but Andrew switches to a side head lock. Rampage has a slight power advantage and pulls the arm of the young Canadian away.

Stone: Rampage delivers a standard switch into a hammer lock here, both men keeping it simple.

Foxx: Testing the Waters as the say in France. Andrew O’Rion pops his shoulder and turns it into a Hammer lock of his own. He’s not gonna leave it at that, he has grabbed the neck and put Rampage in a Rear Naked Choke.

Stone: Rampage tries to power out of this situation here, but Andrew has it locked in tight. But being the resourceful guy he is, Rampage will be able to wrestle his way out of it.

Foxx: You’re not getting an argument from here, Stone. Rampage is an awesome athlete.

Stone: Rampage trying to wrap his leg around Andrew O’Rion’s, but Andrew seems to have a bit too much leverage here. Rampage trying valiantly to alleviate the pressure, and there, he has wrapped the leg.

Foxx: Modified Russian Leg Sweep. Andrew O’Rion breaks the hold, and is quick to get back to his feet, and we are back to where we started.

Stone: Both men cautious here in the early goings of the match up.

Foxx: Some say the beginning is where the match is won. They don’t want to show any weakness in the early goings of the match.

Stone: Who said that Foxx?

Foxx: Uhhhhh… Morpheous?...Robb Larsen?...Jaro?... uhhh…. Hillary Duff?

Stone: Hillary Duff said that? No wonder its wrong. The match is won at the end, when the Referee holds up someone’s arm in Victory.

Foxx: Yeah… That’s what… I tried… to explain … to her.

Stone: Regardless, we have a match in the ring. Andrew and Rampage back to the Collar and elbow, and Rampage this time switches to the Side Head lock.

Foxx: But it seems as though O’Rion One saw this coming, and has turned it into a Belly To Back Suplex.

Stone: O’Rion One? Stop Hanging Out With Hosytle Foxx. Rampage sat up quickly out of that Suplex.

Foxx: It does put a Stinging in Your Back

Stone: Rampage Slowly to his feet, but Andrew O’Rion is there, searing Rampage with those hard knife edge chops.

Foxx: That knocks Rampage Back a Little, and a Second One forces him back further. Andrew looking for the third, and Rampage catches it. He fights back with a knife edge chop of his own.

Stone: That knocked Andrew O’Rion back a little there. Rampage beginning to settle into a Rhythm here. Blow to the Mid Section, Rampage lifts the Eldest O’Rion over his head, and is just holding him there.

Foxx: He is too fresh for a Stalling Suplex Rampage, he will twist out!

Stone: That he looks like doing. Andrew O’Rion moving his legs about to try and shift his weight back to where he wants it to be. BAM! Rampage just snapped it back and full power of the Vertical Suplex there.

Foxx: Rampage thinks swift on his feet, That Stalling Suplex forced Andrew to try and Weasel his way out, not concentrate on breaking a sudden fall. When he realized, it was all too late.

Stone: That’s Foxx everyone, more insightful in one breath than Phantom Lord ever was here on commentary.

Foxx: No One likes a Kiss Ass. Rampage feeling the momentum as Andrew rises to his feet, Running Knee to the Side of Andrew’s Head, knocking him back to his original horizontal base.

Stone: Look at the Hunger in Rampage’s Eyes. He wants this opportunity. It is going to come down to who wants it more. Andrew Rolling on to his stomach to get to his feet. Rampage, circling like a Vulture. O’Rion has made it to his feet, here comes Rampage. Goes for an Enziguri, but Andrew O’Rion catches his leg mid air, Modified Power Bomb by Andrew O’Rion.

Foxx: Andrew just said “Put that in your pipe and smoke it” To Rampage.

Rampage sits up slowly, before looking at Andrew O’Rion and laughing. Andrew Laughs back before shrugging his shoulders. Rampage jumps up and runs at Andrew O’RIon.

Stone: Some…Odd offence there, but RAMPAGE! Wants to continue his assault. Andrew side steps RAMPAGE! And lets him run past, off the ropes, goes for the spear!

Foxx: Doesn’t hit it. Andrew had it scouted. It was well timed, but Andrew O’Rion jumped back with RAMPAGE!’s momentum, turning it into a modified DDT.

Stone: Andrew O’Rion showing his brilliance with that counter.

Foxx: Don’t jump the gun, it hasn’t finished yet. Andrew O’Rion has jumped over and locked in a Camel Clutch, with the ropes in striking distance. Why do it soo lose to the ropes?

Stone: Alchemy Rules. Only one rope break allowed Per Match. He wants RAMPAGE! To use his only rope break.

Foxx: Duh! I was hoping the Audience would figure that out. The are all wrestling fans Stone. No need to spell it out.

Stone: Regardless, RAMPAGE! Is in the devastating Camel Clutch. He needs to find a way to break it with out the use of the ropes, or Give up his only rope break.

Foxx: He is going to need tremendous Flexibility, and strength. We have seen the strength already tonight. Let’s has some flexing!

Stone: It looks like he has positioned his hands onto Andrew O’Rion’s knees, trying to push up to alleviate the pressure.

Foxx: All that’s going to do is put more pressure on his back. He doesn’t want to hyper extend it. I can’t see how he can break this with out the use of the ropes.

Stone: Neither can I. And RAMPAGE! Thinks it too. He has grabbed the bottom rope, and has thrown away his safety net.

Foxx: Andrew O’Rion seems just content to leave it there. Doesn’t utilize the 5 count. If he had of, he could have one more damage, and possibly taken the fight out of RAMPAGE!

Stone: It will take more than that to take the fight out of him Foxx. If anything, this will make him want it more.

Foxx: Andrew O’Rion picking up the beaten RAMPAGE! What’s he going to do?

Stone: He is picking him up, and Andrew O’Rion locks in a Bear Hug. This could do it here Foxx.

Foxx: The Bear Hug. As simple as it is to apply, it can FUCK YOU UP!!!!

Stone: Settle down Foxx. You’re safe here. It’s ok. Deep breaths and you will be fine.

Andrew O’Rion continues to apply pressure in the Bear Hug, as we hear deep breathing from Foxx.

Stone: Andrew O’Rion showing tremendous focus, strength and Endurance here, he continues to wear RAMPAGE! Down. RAMPAGE! Needs to find a way out of this predicament, and soon, otherwise he could lose the match right here.

Foxx: I’m fine, I’m Fine.

Stone: Excellent. RAMPAGE! Is still in a world of trouble here with this hold. He knows he has to get out of it.

Foxx: And look at him go! Fore arms to the side of Andrew’s Head. SPINEBUSTER! Andrew O’Rion, Bear Hug To Spine Buster. Cover by Andrew. 1…2… RAMPAGE! Just gets his shoulder up in the first near fall of the match.

Stone: Andrew O’Rion wasting little time in following up here. Drags RAMPAGE! To his feet, only to knock him down again with a Strong European Uppercut.

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Needs to find a way to get back in this match up. At this rate, it will be over quick smart!

Stone: RAMPAGE! Does need to do something. Andrew O’Rion closing in, RAMPAGE surprises Andrew when he goes for the cover, Inside Cradle 1…2… Andrew O’Rion Kicks out. Both men quick to get back to their feet.

Foxx: Andrew runs at RAMPAGE! Who turns Andrew’s momentum against him with a Judo Hip Toss. It fails to keep Andrew down for long, but RAMPAGE! Is right there in waiting.

Stone: Fireman’s Carry, SAMOAN DROP! RAMPAGE! Just hit a Samoan Drop on Andrew. The momentum of the match has switched.

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Head to the top rope. Andrew O’Rion finding his bearings again. Here comes RAMPAGE! Flying Clothesline Connects! Quick Cover.1…2… Kick Out by Andrew O’Rion.

Stone: Things are not looking as good for Andrew as they were just a few moments ago. RAMPAGE! has ceased total control of this match up.

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Will want to be putting this match away soon. He seems to be preparing for it. He drags Andrew O’Rion over to the Corner, what has he got planned.

Stone: He has propped Andrew O’Rion up in the corner, and RAMPAGE works over the torso of Andrew O’Rion with some stiff left and rights.

Foxx: Count them! One Two Three Four Five Six Seven! Seven Torso Punches from RAMPAGE! To Andrew O’Rion.

RAMPAGE! Takes a step back from Andrew O’Rion.

Stone: That’s gonna ENZIGURI OUT OF NOWHERE IN THE CORNER BY RAMPAGE!

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Just kicked Andrew O’Rion in the temple with that Vicious Enziguri in the corner, and Andrew O’Rion falls flat on his face! Cover by RAMPAGE!, hooks both legs. 1…2…No.

Stone: Andrew O’Rion used his only rope break to break that pinning attempt, grabbing the bottom rope. So both men, flying without that safety net called a rope break.

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Would have had that won there in my opinion had it not of been for the Rope Break. He should have done what Andrew O’Rion did to him earlier, and force the Rope break early on in the match up.

Stone: Never the less, we still have a number one contender that needs deciding. RAMPAGE! Must stay focused if he want to win this. Andrew O’Rion has won matches from nowhere before. It is always a possibility.

Foxx: True. Not Once, but twice at Death Row, once against RAMPAGE! Himself.

Stone: Rampage Drags Andrew back to the corner agan, but this time he has propped him up on the Rope Rope. He isn’t going to do it, is he?

Foxx: A Superplex here would certainly end this right here. RAMPAGE! Climbing to meet his adversary up on the top. He is in position, Superplex coming!

Stone: RAMPAGE! Tries, O’Rion Denies. RAMPAGE! Tries again, and AGAIN, Andrew O’Rion holds the ropes. RAMPAGE! Doesn’t go for the trifecta, instead opts to go back to mat.

Foxx: I don’t think so Stone. It’s a temporary relocation, RAMPAGE! Runs up the turnbuckle. Right hand by Andrew O’Rion, then a shove. RAMPAGE! Fell flat on his Arse! There life in Andrew O’Rion Yet…

Stone: AIR O’Rion! PICTOU COUNTY SPLASH! CONNECTS! Andrew O’Rion Out of nowhere with that 450 Splash! COVER HIM ANDREW!!!

Foxx: He can’t hear you. He can’t capitalize on this opportunity. He has take such a beating. He just hit RAMPAGE! With one of his finishers, so he is out cold. And the Referee has nothing else to do but count to 10.

Stone: Both these men have given this all they have in their tanks, and them some.

Foxx: They have taken each other to the edge.

Stone: That they have. We are up to a 4 count, and RAMPAGE! Shows signs of life!

Foxx: Andrew O’Rion is rolling over! He’s rolling over!

Stone: RAMPAGE! using the ropes to get to his feet. Andrew O’Rion making the journey using his own strength. We are up to a 6 count.

Foxx: Count Stops at 7. RAMPAGE! On his feet! Andrew On His feet!

Stone: And we are back where we started, except a little worse for wear. RAMPAGE! And Andrew O’Rion Lock Up again. Andrew gets the better of the match up. Swings around the back, neck breaker from Andrew with love.

Foxx: Andrew covers. 1…2… kick out. Cover again, kick out at 2 again.

Stone: RAMPAGE! Showing resilience. Andrew Showing focus. Andrew just stands and waits for RAMPAGE! To make it to his feet.

“O Fortuna” hits the speakers

Stone: What’s going on? That’s Ethan Black’s Music? Where is he? What is he doing here at Alchemy?

Foxx: He obviously wants to see his number one contender being decided, but I don’t see him.

Andrew O’Rion has stopped what he is doing in the ring and has started looking around feverishly for the man who beat him at Death Row. Eventually, Eve appears from behind the curtain, who then holds it open for the Full Metal Champion, Ethan Black, to come out to the top of the stage.

Stone: ETHAN BLACK IS HERE!

Foxx: THINK FAST ANDREW!

Stone: RAMPAGE! Is behind Andrew O’Rion. Andrew Turns around, AND WALKS INTO A THUNDEROUS RANTS END!!!!

Foxx: RAMPAGE! Just hit the Rants End on Andrew O’Rion! RAMPAGE! Hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Cherry: Here is your winner and Number One Contender, RRRRRAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMPAGE! (4.00aps + 1.9avs = 5.9 Total)
Andrew O'Rion (4.33aps + 1.4avs = 5.73 Total)

Stone: This isn’t Over. Ethan Black is on his way to ringside.

Foxx: Here we go. Ethan is coming to lay a good old fashioned beating!

Ethan Black hands his Full Metal Championship to Eve and slides in under the bottom rope and immediately targets the weakened Andrew O’Rion.

Stone: Ohh, the big man. Stomping away on a man who has been through one hell of a match and can’t defend himself. He is not stopping there either. Someone needs to do something.

Foxx: Ethan has Andrew on his feet. He’s setting him up. Here is comes. Kindred Cross! Ethan nailed Andrew O’Rion with the Kindrid Cross.

Stone: Here comes RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE! Taking it to the champ. The Number One contender throwing left and rights everywhere.

Foxx: Ethan fights back. RAMPAGE! Goes down after one punch. Ethan just reached into his pocket, what did he get?

RAMPAGE! Gets to his feet to continue fighting Ethan Black off, when Black throws a fireball in RAMPAGE’S Face, which sends him crumpling to the mat, clutching his face.

Stone: JUST LIKE AT DEATH ROW, ETHAN BLACK HAS THROWN FIRE IN THE FACE OF HIS OPPONENT, THIS TIME HIS FUTURE OPPONENT AT LETHAL INJECTION IN RAMPAGE!

Foxx: He had to do what he needed to. It’s not Pansy Collecting. You get the edge however you can. But really, was the fire trick necessary? RAMPAGE! Could be seriously burnt!

Stone: Ethan Black is just standing over them both, very smug and proud of his Damage. We need EMTs, STAT!

Ethan Black turns around and Walks through the second rope and down the steel steps as “O Fortuna” starts again over the speakers. At the bottom of the steps, Eve slings the Full Metal Championship over Ethan’s shoulder, and they start making their way backstage with out looking back.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

The camera pulls into an abandoned pier. Litter and demented vagrants scatter at the sounds and sights of encroaching outsiders, carnal hissing and whooping are heard as they pass.

The camera cuts to show the famed Coney Island Wonder Wheel, the light bulbs burnt black or broken, steel support bent and twisted. The camera pulls away, showing the theme park all but abandoned. However, the sound of joyful screams and the laughter of children filter over the background.

Voiceover: Carnivals; a source of entertainment and enjoyment for people of all ages. A place to distract people from the evils of our world – a world of atrocity.

Scenes of marching Neo-Nazis filter over the screen. They are then shown beating a black man to the brink of death.

Voiceover: Of anguish…

Men and women wading through the remains of New Orleans.

Voiceover: Of suffering..

People are shown suffering grievous boils and plagues in the heart of Africa. A tiny child, malnutrition and with his belly swollen, clutches his gullet weakly as a feeble, withered hand reaches out to the camera. The scene fades back to the carnival, showing a large figure clutching itself in apparent madness, screaming out to the sky in a diabolic, deviant cackling.

Voiceover: Of death.

Screams echo into the night, shrill cries pleading for forgiveness and teetering on the verge of sanity. The scene cuts to a fun-house, dilapidated and in ruin. The clown face which served as the entrance to the funhouse, sported a grim cheshire’s grin. Brown sewage poured profusely from it’s eyes, creating the illusion the tormented jester was crying blood as the large figure, cloaked in shadow, stood in the mouth of the beast, shoulders rising and falling as if with each breath it took, evil escaped its form.

Voiceover: But some carnivals….some of them house the essence of that evil.

Fade to black.

Voiceover: …And he hungers for violence that only the Alchemy brand of Full Metal Wrestling can provide.

I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys hits as Alex O'Rion steps through the entrance. He then high fives fans as he heads towards the ring.

Stone: Here comes the popular Alex O'Rion!

Foxx: Let's see if he has more success than his brother did here tonight. Personally, I doubt it.

The Great Gianna Sisters by Machinae Supremacy hits as Dr. David Diabolical calmly walks to the ring. As he approaches the ring, he stares at Alex O'Rion while confidently rubbing his hands together. O'Rion stares a hole back at the champion as they stand in opposite corners.

Stone: Diabolical seems surprisingly confident, especially considering who he is facing.

Foxx: He should be. His key to victory is outsmarting this dumb canuck and that shouldn't be much of a challenge for the good doctor.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is out main event of the evening and is for The Full Metal Wrestling C4 Championship! First the challenger! He is the pride of Halifax, NS and weighs in tonight at 240 lbs. This is Alex O'Rion!

O'Rion turns and waves to the fans, who respond with chants of "Alex! Alex!"

Buster Cherry: His opponent is the reigning and defending Full Metal Wrestling C4 Champion. He is from Concord, NH and weighs in tonight at 197 lbs. This is Dr. David Diabolical!

Diabolical holds up the C4 Championship belt confidently before handing it to the ringside attendant.

Stone:There is definitely a size difference between the two men facing off. That could play a major factor in the outcome of this contest.

Foxx: Yes, but Diabolical has turned back the challenge of CGS before and he's larger than O'Rion. Diabolical just needs to remember that he's smarter than that big dumb Canadian.

O'Rion steps in for a lock up but Diabolical slides through his legs and hooks his ankles, dropping O'Rion on his face. Diabolical immediately applies a side headlock to his downed opponent.

Foxx: See what I mean!

Stone:That was a smart move by Diabolical to get the early advantage. Side headlock applied. O'Rion to his feet. He tries to shove Diabolical off but the doctor holds on.

Foxx: Diabolical is trying to wear the bigger man down with that headlock.

Stone: O'Rion tries to shove him off again. Diabolical off the ropes, shoulder block by O'Rion take Diabolical down. Now, Alex is challenging him to try it again. Diabolical off the ropes again...another shoulder block takes him down. Now, the doctor is rolling to the outside to take breather.

Foxx: Again this shows the intelligence of the good doctor. He breaker Alex O'Rion's momentum.

Stone: Maybe not, Alex rolls to the outside...

Foxx: And Diabolical slides inside.

Stone: Alex rolls back into this ring...

Foxx: And Diabolical heads outside.

Stone: Alex quickly goes after him...

Foxx: But Diabolical slides back into the ring to avoid him.

O'Rion kicks the guardrail out of frustration as Diabolical laughs from inside the ring. O'Rion fakes a slide inside the ring and Diabolical responds by rolling to the outside. O'Rion stops short and decks Diabolical with a hard right hand. O'Rion follows up by ramming Diabolical into the guardrail. The referee immediately admonishes O'Rion.

Foxx: Disqualify him!

Stone: For what?

Foxx: This is a C4 match! Alex O'Rion should not have used those types of brawling tactics.

Stone: Well, Diabolical shouldn't have pissed off a short-tempered Nova Scotian!

O'Rion throws Diabolical back into the ring, Irish whips him into the ropes, then catches him with a high back body drop.

Stone: I think the doctor kicked the lights on that one. O'Rion follows up with an elbow drop to the small of the back. And another! No, O'Rion applies a surfboard.

Buster Cherry: Ten minutes gone by. Twenty minutes remaining.

Stone: We're ten minutes into this thirty minute contest and we may see our first submission of the night. The "dumb Nova Scotian" seems to be working a smart strategy to slow the much faster and more agile doctor down, don't you think?

Foxx: More like dumb luck than smart strategy. See! Diabolical flipped out and into a lateral press...

Stone: But there are no pinfalls in this ultimate submission match. No, Diabolical spins around and grabs an arm. Wristlock applied. O'Rion reverses it. Diabolical switches into a hammerlock. O'Rion sweeps the leg, Diabolical down, O'Rion with a Fujuwara armbar. The doctor rolls out and applies a top wristlock. O'Rion kips up and sweeps Diabolical's legs out from under him again. Now, O'Rion rolls Diabolical to his feet and applies a top wrist lock of his own! Diabolical with kicks to the thigh, trying to break the hold. Diabolical runs up the ropes and counters with an armdrag.

Diabolical charges but O'Rion meets him with an armdrag of his. Diabolical immediately gets up and returns the favor. They then begin exchanging armdrags.

Stone: How are these men going at this pace. We're over ten minutes into this match and neither man has gotten a clear advantage let alone a submission. Now finally, they stand off in the center of the ring. Thank God, because I was getting exhausted calling this.

Foxx: You'd think these fans would be two but they are roaring for that exchange!

Stone: Now they lock up for the first time in this match. Alex O'Rion backs Diabolical into the corner...and beals him half way across the ring!

Foxx: What power!

Stone: O'Rion follows up with a clothesline! O'Rion picks Diabolical up...waste lock. Diabolical's trying to fight being taken over...but O'Rion muscles him back with a German suplex. Diabolical's back could be worn down with a few more of those.

Foxx: He won't relinquish that C4 title that easily!

Stone: O'Rion continues to punish the back with a series of knees. The crowd is on their feet as O'Rion signals that he wants to end this.

O'Rion lifts Diabolical up into a torture rack but Diabolical slides down behind him, springboards off the second rope and lands a dropkick to O'Rion's knee.

Foxx: Beautiful counter by the good doctor! Now he looks to be dragging O'Rion towards the apron.

Stone: Diabolical to the outside! He's got O'Rion's leg and he slams it onto the apron. Now Diabolical with an elbow to the kneecap.

Diabolical continues to punish O'Rion's knee on the apron before dragging him over to the ring post and applying a ring post figure four.

Stone: Ring post figure four by Diabolical! O'Rion is screaming in pain! I don't hear you crying for a DQ now!

Foxx: This is a technical maneuver and should be well within the strict stipulations of the Official C4 Guidelines of Conduct and Standard Operating Procedures.

Stone: Then why is the referee trying to force Diabolical to break the hold.

Foxx: Probably because he didn't study the Official C4 Guidelines of Conduct and Standard Operating Procedures and the son of a bitch should be fired on that fact alone!

Diabolical finally releases the figure four and jaws with the referee before returning to the ring. Diabolical follows up by laying O'Rion's leg on the bottom rope and repeatedly bringing his knee onto it.

Buster Cherry: Fifteen minutes gone by. Fifteen minutes remaining.

Stone: Fifteen minutes are left and Diabolical is continuing the assault on that knee. He's dragging O'Rion to the center of the ring. Indian Deathlock is applied!

Foxx: You don't see that move very often but it extremely effective as Mr. O'Rion is discovering.

O'Rion screams in pain as he tries to drag Diabolical with him towards the ropes.

Stone: O'Rion is trying to reach the ropes but having little success. The referee is asking him if he quits but he refuses.

Foxx: He should just tap out and go looking for his missing bitch.

Stone: That's a little insensitive. Actually, that's a lot insensitive.

Foxx: What? I don't keep inventory of the Foxxettes. Hell when Kandy went missing, I still had Mandy, Tandi, and Sandy. I don't even think Kandy was ever found. After while, I replaced her with Joanne.

Stone: That seems out of place?

Foxx: That's what you think. Joanne can suck a bowling ball through a drinking straw. Point is, a bitch is a bitch, Stone! Haven't you ever heard N.W.A.?

Stone: The National Wrestling Alliance?

Foxx: What kind of Californian are you?

Stone: Moving on, Alex O'Rion is inching ever so close to those ropes but Diabolical is continuing the pressure.

Foxx: O'Rion's been in that deathlock for quite some time. He has to ready to tap out.

Stone: That’s the heart of champion, Foxx! And Alex O'Rion finally reaches the ropes! Diabolical has to release the hold.

Foxx: But, O'Rion used up his sole rope break! All the doctor has to do reapply that hold and it's over, Johnny!

Stone: Very astute point, Foxx, and Diabolical seems to have heard you! He's dragging O'Rion back to the ring. He's going to reapply the Indian Deathlock...but O'Rion counters with a small package.

Foxx: Why?

Stone: Well, Foxx, he can't win but at least it breaks the holds. But he may only served to further frustrate the doctor, who is stomping away at that injured knee.

Diabolical continues to assault on O'Rion's with repeated stomps and elbowdrops. Diabolical then climbs up to the top rope.

Stone: Diabolical to the top...and he drops a knee right on O'Rion's injured leg!

Foxx: The Doctor looks to be ready to finish this. He's locking on the sharpshooter!

Stone: What a slap in the face to Alex O'Rion! Diabolical is trying to beat him with his own move, The Ripe Tide.

Foxx: And Alex O'Rion is out of rope breaks! That means he's out of luck, Stone!

Stone: Never underestimate these Nova Scotia byes! They've got a ton of intestinal fortitude!

Foxx: What you mean to say is that they're too dumb to quit!

Stone: Alex O'Rion is reaching for the ropes!

Foxx: And, apparently, too dumb to realize they've already used up their rope break!

Stone: Diabolical doesn't have to break the hold and the referee is asking O'Rion if he quits.

Foxx: He should give if he doesn't want that leg broken! I'm sure with the doctor's keen understanding of physiology, he knows how to apply these submissions better than the average wrestler.

Stone: But, O'Rion is refusing to give up!

Foxx: He'll have to eventually quit or else they referee will have to stop this match.

The crowd chants "Alex" as O'Rion pulls himself up using the ropes. He grabs hold of the middle ropes with both hands and thrusts his legs backwards, breaking the sharpshooter.

Stone: That's the heart I'm talking about, Foxx! There is zero quit in Alex O'Rion!

Foxx: Yeah, but with all the damage his leg has taken combined with the fact that he's out of rope breaks means that he's probably one more submission attempts from losing his bid for the C4 Title.

Buster Cherry: Twenty minutes gone by. Ten minutes remaining.

Stone: You could be right, but factor in the fact that Diabolical is getting more and more frustrated with every foiled attempt to put O'Rion away.

O'Rion pulls himself to his feet using the ropes. Diabolical charges and O'Rion nails him with NS Pride. The crowd erupts with cheers both men collapse to the mat.

Stone: NS Pride! O'Rion came back to hit the NS Pride! Now, O'Rion is crawling for cover!

Foxx: I cannot believe he hit that! Where did that superkick come from?

Stone: That is what I meant by heart, Foxx! Now, O'Rion is trying to will himself up!

Foxx: Now both men staggering to their feet. But O'Rion seems to be up quicker!

Stone: Inverted atomic drop by O'Rion! Spinning leg lariat and the doctor is down again.

Foxx: I don't even know how O'Rion can put weight on that leg, let alone do moves like that!

Stone: The adrenaline must be kicking in, Foxx! He's blocking out the pain!

O'Rion nails a vertical suplex on Diabolical. He holds on to the doctor and transitions into a northern lights suplex. He continues to hold on and finishes the sequences a release belly-to-belly suplex.

Stone: What a trifecta by O'Rion! And now he's slowly climbing to the top rope.

Foxx: But that flurry took a lot out of his injured leg. He can barely get up there. That could cost him.

Stone: It just might, Diabolical is going up after him!

Diabolical climbs onto the turnbuckles with O'Rion and the two begin exchanging chops.

Foxx: Listen to that! Those two men are chopping the hell out of each other and if one loses balance, especially O'Rion, it will be the end of this match for sure!

As O'Rion gets the better of the exchange, Diabolical lands a thumb to the eye that stops O'Rion's momentum.

Stone: Thumb to the eye! No Diabolical looks to be trying a super hurricanrana!

Diabolical tries for the hurricanrana but O'Rion catches him in mid-move and drops forward from the top turnbuckle sending Diabolical face first into the mat.

Stone: What a counter! That was almost like modified Styles Clash! Diabolical landed face first with all of O'Rion's weight on top of him.

Foxx: But that took a ton out of O'Rion, too! He can't capitalize and go for some sort of submission!

Buster Cherry: Twenty-five minutes gone by. Five minutes remaining.

Stone: But O'Rion's up and he's signaling for the Kejimkujik Krack!

Foxx: The what?

Stone: The Kejimkujik Krack! It just may be the start of what brings the first piece of FMW gold to the O'Rion clan!

As O'Rion set Diabolical up for the Kejimkujik Krack and lands it to the delight of the crowd of the crowd.

Stone: He hit it. Now he needs to get a submission.

Buster Cherry: Four minutes remaining.

Foxx: I believe that's what he had in mind!

O'Rion rolls Diabolical over and applies a full nelson while sitting on the back with a camel clutch.

Stone: Sugar Hold! I can't think of a more perfect exclamation for a proud Canadian then to use the signature hold of another great Canadian, Stu Hart.

Foxx: Diabolical's back is being bent in the wrong direction. O'Rion may pull this off with seconds to spare.

Buster Cherry: Three minutes remaining.

[i]O'Rion cranks back harder as Diabolical tries to reach for the ropes.

Foxx: Remember, Diabolical has a rope break.

Stone: And looks to be inching closer.

Foxx: He made it! We may have a draw!

Buster Cherry: Two minutes remaining.

O'Rion releases the hold and sets Diabolical up for a second Kejimkujik Krack when the lights in the arena dim. Alex drops Diabolical in surprise.

Stone: What the hell?

Foxx: Jaro forgot to pay the electric bill again, didn't he?

Voice: O'Rion! O'Rion, over here!

Stone: That voice sounds familiar!

Foxx: Is that Black? I thought he left!

Ethan Black appears on the big screen. Behind him is his limousine.

Black: Pay attention, Alex! You and your cursed family have done everything in your collective power to try and end the reign of my Covenant. By doing that, you gentlemen made this very, very personal! And would seem Alex, that you have taken up the flag of battle for kin. You've become a spiritual leader of sort. With those responsibilities come grave consequences. You've forced me to bring the fight from the confines of the FMW ring to your front door...and no the very inner essence of your heart! Behold!

Stone: What is this sick son of a bitch up to, now?

Buster Cherry: One minutes remaining.

Foxx: Shut up and we'll find out. And let's not forget that the clock is counting down.

Black steps back as two cloaked men pull a bound woman into frame. She has a black hood over her head.

Black: Missing something, Alex?

Black pulls the hood off to reveal Alex O'Rion's girlfriend, Theresa. Tears stream down her face as she whimpers Alex's name.

Stone: I should have known Black was behind this when I heard O'Rion's girlfriend was missing.

Foxx: This what scares even me about Ethan Black. He has no boundaries about where he takes his feuds in FMW.

Alex O'Rion: 'Resa!

Alex tries to exit the ring but Diabolical clips his injured leg and quickly applies an STF.

Stone: Wait! Diabolical from behind! An STF is applied!

Foxx: And Alex O'Rion is tapping!

Diabolical releases the hold and Alex O'Rion immediately slides out of the ring and limps towards the back.

Buster Cherry: Thirty seconds remaining.

Stone: O'Rion tapped just to get out of the hold so he go to after his girlfriend. He has abandoned his quest for the C4 title to rescue. That is noble!

Foxx: That is stupid!

Buster Cherry: Twenty seconds remaining.

Diabolical stands in the ring confidently and counts down with the clock.

Stone: And look at Diabolical. He's standing in the ring like he did this himself.

Foxx: He did!

Buster Cherry: Ten seconds remaining.

Stone: Bullshit! Alex O'Rion tapped out to Ethan Black.

Foxx: I didn't see Black come down here.

[i]Diabolical hold up one hand with all of his fingers extended.

Buster Cherry: Five seconds remaining.

Diabolical puts down his pinky finger.

Stone: You know what I mean!

Buster Cherry: Four!

Diabolical retracts his fourth finger.

Buster Cherry: Three!

Diabolical lowers his thumb.

Buster Cherry: Two!

Diabolical finally retracts his index finger so that only his middle finger remains extended. He displays it to the crowd as the countdown ends.

Buster Cherry: ONE!

Stone: Ton of class shown by our champion here.

Buster Cherry: The winner of this match and still Full Metal Wrestling C4 Champion...Dr. David Diabolical!!!

Dr. David Diabolical (4.37aps + 2.0avs = 6.37 Total)
Alex O'Rion (4.42aps + 0.9avs = 5.32 Total)

Foxx: Diabolical retains the C4 title, thanks, in some part, to Ethan Black!

Stone: And I don't think Alex O'Rion cares about the C4 title anymore. Nor should he! He's lost something much more important than FMW gold! He tapped just so he could go and try to save Theresa.

Foxx: Can't you give Daibolical some credit?

Stone: Not in this case I won't!

Outside the arena, the druids quickly stuff Theresa into the limo as Black jumps in himself. Andrew O'Rion runs into frame swinging a lead pipe that shatters the back window of the limo as it speeds away.

Andrew O’Rion: Fuck! What is this? Theresa has nothing to do with this!

Alex limps out and joins his brother.

Alex O'Rion: Did you get her?

Andrew O’Rion: No, I'm sorry.

Alex: SHIT!

Alex sits down on ground and buries his head in his hands.

Andrew O’Rion: This is out of control. He's taken it too far. Alex, we'll get her back. Forget the FMW title, this has gotten far more personal...and far more real. We have to stop this guy! No matter what the consequences!

The shot fades to the Alchemy logo, and then fades to black

Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS FMW_Logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS   Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy 2.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1